时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | a | 做叛徒的滋味如何? |
[00:11] | b | 伙计 我们也有老婆孩子要养 |
[00:13] | c | 放开我 |
[00:15] | D | 还要挂念老婆孩子吗? |
[00:24] | e | 你以为自己有两下子 是吧 你他妈婊子养的 |
[00:28] | f | 让你见识一下什么叫厉害 |
[00:38] | sorry can’t hear you | 对不起 我听不到你说什么 |
[00:42] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[00:43] | Better wipe that look off your face Or I’ll grind it to hamburger. | 最好把你那表情收起来 不然我就把你的脸钻开花 |
[00:47] | Stick it in your eye! | 有种钻进你眼睛里啊! |
[01:08] | Who says you can’t get blood from a stone? | 谁说石头不会流血的? |
[01:11] | Bigger question: Is it human? | 问题是:那是人血吗? |
[01:17] | Unfortunately,the answer is yes. | 不幸的是 答案是肯定的 |
[01:20] | Well,what we got here is a good old-fashioned brooklyn Labor dispute. | 这里的情况就是老套的布鲁克林区 劳资纠纷 |
[01:24] | Union guys are pissed at the scabs. | 工会成员对不参加罢工的人很生气 |
[01:26] | There’s been ten arrests At this construction site since the strike broke out. | 从这个建筑工地罢工开始 已经抓了十个人了 |
[01:29] | I wonder if this concrete burial Has something to do with that. | 我在想这个水泥棺材和罢工是不是有关 |
[01:33] | Let’s take a closer look to find out. | 那我们仔细看个究竟吧 |
[01:49] | There’s definitely someone buried under this concrete,mac. | Mac 水泥下面肯定埋着人 |
[01:51] | Judging from the radar image,it looks like our vic Was laid lengthwise under this slab. | 从雷达画面上看 受害人是纵向 被埋在这块厚板下面的 |
[01:56] | Also looks like his arms Are in a defensive position. | 手臂呈现防卫姿势 |
[02:00] | This wasn’t just a body dump. | 这不是弃尸 |
[02:03] | Our vic was buried alive. | 受害人被埋时还活着 长乐未央 夏酷 vanilla |
[02:45] | CSI:NYSeason06 Episode20 | |
[03:34] | – Thank you so much. – You got it. | – 非常感谢 – 别客气 |
[03:36] | I spoke with the site foreman. | 我和工头了解了一下 |
[03:39] | The replacement workers have been getting threats From the strike guys for weeks. | 替班的工人几周来都被罢工的人威胁 |
[03:42] | Lost wages and benefits are ample motive for murder. | 损失工资和福利足以构成杀人动机了 |
[03:46] | We need to question every employee Connected to this strike. | 我们找所有和罢工有关的人来问话 |
[03:49] | Any leads on the concrete burial? | 这水泥棺材有什么线索吗? |
[03:50] | Foreman says That he locked the security gate when he left, | 工头说他离开时锁了门的 |
[03:53] | And when he came back this morning,it was open. | 但今天早上回来时 门却开了 |
[03:55] | The security chain On the gate was busted And there are tire treads Coming into the site | 门上的锁链被破坏了 还有驶入工地的车胎痕迹 |
[04:00] | that don’t match any Of the construction vehicles. | 痕迹和所有的施工车辆都不吻合 |
[04:04] | Pull footage from traffic cameras And nearby businesses. | 把附近路上和商店的监控录像 调出来看看 |
[04:06] | Might help narrow down your analysis Of the tread pattern, | 也许能帮你缩小车胎痕迹的分析范围 |
[04:09] | Get us to a make and model of a vehicle Sooner rather than later. | 让我们更快确定车型 |
[04:15] | A man takes a big risk crossing a picket line. | 这人违反罢工警告冒了不小风险 |
[04:19] | And this concrete tomb just might be a message. | 这个水泥棺材就说明了这点 |
[05:54] | Cases like this bring the term “john doe” full circle. | 这种案子让我想起了 “John Doe”这个词(无名男尸)的来历 |
[05:57] | It was first used as a legal placeholder During property disputes. | 这个词最初是在财产纠纷中 对所有权不明的财产做占位标记用的 |
[06:01] | Seeing this,I can’t help but wonder Exactly what type of dispute led to our john doe’s demise. | 看着这场面 忍不住想到底是 何种纠纷夺去了他的生命 |
[06:07] | Looks like he took a beating. | 他看起来像被人打过 |
[06:08] | Well,there’s bruising on the left side of his face,His eyes are bruised,A burn mark on his skin. | 他左脸有淤伤 眼睛也有淤血 皮肤有烧伤痕迹 |
[06:19] | The official c.O.D. Looks like asphyxia, | 死亡原因看起来像是窒息 |
[06:22] | Judging from the petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes | 眼睛的出血点 |
[06:24] | And the fact that our vic’s airways Were blocked with concrete. | 还有呼吸道被水泥阻塞就是证明 |
[06:27] | Getting close to an I.D.? | 知道死者身份了吗? |
[06:28] | Well,We’re hoping to get prints as soon as we can clear a hand. | 希望可以尽快清理出一只手来取指纹 |
[06:32] | According to the ultrasound images,Our vic is approximately six-foot-two And about 200 pounds. | 从超声波图像来看 死者大概6尺2寸高 200磅重 |
[06:37] | I’ve given that much to missing persons. | 我把这些信息都给失踪人口那边了 |
[06:39] | Good.Let’s also compare it to the employee records From the construction site. | 很好 再和工地的雇员名单对比一下 |
[06:44] | Someone out there knows who he is. | 肯定有人知道他是谁 |
[07:35] | *** | 聚乙烯 聚丙烯 |
[07:52] | What do you got for me,linds? | Linds 有什么发现? |
[07:54] | Well,it’s true what they say. | 看来人们说的没错 |
[07:56] | A chain is only as strong As its weakest link. | 锁链有多结实 得看它最薄弱的环节 |
[07:58] | In this case… 2,300 pounds of pressure per square inch, | 本案里…每平方英寸能承受 2300磅冲击力 |
[08:02] | which means That we are looking for a vehicle with at least 350 horsepower. | 也就是说我们要找的车至少有350马力 |
[08:05] | So our perp couldn’t have been driving anything Smaller than an suv. | 也就是说凶手开的至少是辆SUV |
[08:08] | Here’s the weird thing: The tire treads I found– | 不过奇怪的是:我找到的轮胎痕迹 |
[08:11] | They were a match To snakehead 245/55/r18. | 和”蛇头” 245/55/r18型号吻合 |
[08:15] | That’s a brand of tires that’s usually used on a sports coupe. | 这种品牌的轮胎通常用在运动型跑车上 |
[08:17] | And a sports coupe doesn’t have Enough horsepower to break through that gate. | 运动跑车没有足够马力撞开锁链 |
[08:20] | Now,I also found… | 我还发现… |
[08:23] | …Traces of black paint On the chain,so I ran it through gc/Ms. | …锁链上有黑色的涂料 我在质谱联用分析仪里查了 |
[08:27] | I found a variety of pigments and polymers,So you’d think car paint,right? | 发现了很多种颜料和聚合物 所以你也会觉得是汽车涂料 对吧? |
[08:31] | Except there’s no trace of a solvent. | 奇怪的是里面没有溶媒 |
[08:34] | Well,that sounds more like powder coating. | 那就有点像粉末喷涂了 |
[08:36] | It’s commonly used on metal,like push bars. | 一般都是用在金属上 比如推力杆 |
[08:44] | So we’re looking for a larger vehicle,any color,With a black push bar. | 这么说我们要找的是辆大型汽车 不清楚颜色 但有黑色推力杆 |
[08:48] | Doesn’t narrow it down much. | 搜索范围可没缩小多少 |
[08:49] | No,and the surveillance cameras Were no help. | 是的 监控录像也没什么用 |
[08:51] | None of them had a clear angle On the entrance gate. | 没有哪个摄像头能清晰看到进门口 |
[08:53] | Here’s where we stand.We have evidence for a larger vehicle And a small sports coupe. | 我们手头上有的线索是 一辆大型车和一辆小型运动车 |
[08:57] | The sports coupe could have driven in Behind the larger vehicle,covering its tracks. | 运动跑车可能是跟在大车后面 掩盖了大车的轮胎痕迹 |
[09:02] | Which would mean we’re looking for two vehicles. | 意味着我们要找的是两辆车 |
[09:03] | And possibly two perps. | 也许是两个凶手 |
[09:09] | Hey,what’s up? | 嘿 干嘛呢? |
[09:10] | It’s christmastime in hollis,queens. | 皇后区Hollis街的圣诞节来了 |
[09:13] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[09:16] | The trace found under our vic’s fingernails… | 死者指甲里的物质… |
[09:20] | …Is christmastime in hollis,queens,Also known as a blend between marijuana And salvia divinorum. | …是皇后区Hollis街的圣诞节 其实就是大麻和鼠尾草的混合物 |
[09:27] | Salvia divinorum? | 鼠尾草? |
[09:28] | It’s an organic enhancer for marijuana. | 有机的大麻伴侣 |
[09:30] | It’s kind of like a coffee sweetener but for weed. | 就像糖精配咖啡一样 只不过这个配大麻 |
[09:35] | So we have a john doe buried in concrete With hyped-up marijuana under his fingernails. | 这么说无名死者指甲里塞有强效大麻 被埋在了水泥里 |
[09:39] | At least tell me we got a hit on his prints. | 拜托告诉我指纹在系统里有吻合 |
[09:41] | No can do.I ran it through afis and got nada. | 不好意思 系统里找不到 |
[09:43] | also,none of the workers Associated with the construction site Have been reported missing. | 还有 和那个建筑工地有关的工人 没人报警失踪 |
[09:47] | However,I did get a match On the marijuana blend. | 不过 我倒是找到匹配的大麻混合物 |
[09:50] | I ran it through the interagency Spectral library search And I got a match | 我在跨机构光谱库里搜索了一下 找到了匹配的 |
[09:55] | On a dea sample From a sky high treatment center in jersey. | 和泽西城一家高端治疗中心 提供给药品管理局的样本吻合 |
[09:58] | Okay,now,several of the patients Consistently bought both marijuana And salvia, | 有几个病人同时购买了 大麻和鼠尾草 |
[10:03] | but one in particular fits The description of our john doe – colby jenkins. | 但是只有一个体貌特征和死者相符 |
[10:08] | Put this in your pipe and smoke it. | 接下来的信息会让你飘飘欲仙的 |
[10:10] | I got an address. | 我查到了地址 |
[10:13] | What up? | 不赖吧? |
[10:32] | Nypd!open the door | 纽约警局! 开门 |
[10:35] | Police! Open up! | 警察! 开门! |
[10:58] | All clear. Nobody’s home. | 安全 没人在家 |
[11:01] | Yeah,but by the looks of it,we’re not the first visitors. | 不过看这情形 我们不是第一拨访客 |
[11:04] | No,we’re not. | 显然不是 |
[11:05] | Maybe this is where our perps jumped him. | 也许这里就是罪犯袭击他的地方 |
[11:07] | Jumped who? | 袭击谁? |
[11:10] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[11:12] | – Me? – Oh,no,I’m sorry,The,uh,guy behind you there. | – 我? – 噢 不 抱歉 那个站在你后面的人 |
[11:16] | Yeah,You! | 对 就是你! |
[11:18] | Yeah,I’m clean colby jenkins. | 我是正人君子Colby Jenkins |
[11:21] | And this is my humble abode. | 这里是我的陋室 |
[11:24] | I-I just stepped out To get some toilet paper. | 我只是出去买点卫生纸 |
[11:28] | And,uh,where is the toilet paper? | 那么卫生纸在哪里呢? |
[11:32] | Oh,damn it. | 噢 见鬼 |
[11:33] | Stay right there,cheech. | 站在那儿别动 Cheech |
[11:36] | We need to talk to you. | 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[11:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[11:43] | Oh,don’t worry.I got plenty for you guys. | 噢 别担心 不会少你们的 |
[11:45] | We’re not worried.Put it away. | 我们不担心 把它收好 |
[11:47] | But it’s all legal because of my illness. | 不过因为我的病这都是合法的 |
[11:49] | What illness? | 什么病? |
[11:50] | Brain cancer. | 脑癌 |
[11:52] | That’s what it says on my medical card. | 我的病历卡上是这么写的 |
[11:55] | All right,look,If you’re colby jenkins… Who’s that? | 好吧 听着 如果你是Colby Jenkins… 那这是谁? |
[11:59] | Because we found your particular meds Under his nails. | 因为我们在他的指甲下 找到了你特殊的药剂 |
[12:04] | Whoa,yo,sometimes I go out At night,I run into people looking to party. | 哇 有时候我晚上会出去 撞见想要开派对的人 |
[12:08] | They want to dip into that prescription. | 他们想要享受下这些处方药 |
[12:10] | – Hey,buddy. – That man was murdered. | – 嘿 老兄 – 这个人被谋杀了 |
[12:14] | Okay? If you know who he is,You need to tell us. | 知道吗? 如果你知道他是谁就告诉我们 |
[12:19] | I th… I think I recognize this guy. | 我 …我想我认得这个人 |
[12:23] | You remember his name? | 还记得名字吗? |
[12:24] | Do you remember the last time you saw him? | 记得最后见他是什么时候? |
[12:26] | No,I don’t.But I remember watching tv with him. | 不记得 但我记得和他一起看过电视 |
[12:30] | I think the muppet babies is hilarious. | 我觉得木偶戏很有趣的 |
[12:35] | – Muppet babies? – I gotta get my cartoon fix. | – 木偶戏? – 我有动漫模型 |
[12:38] | But,uh,the gladiator- he-he wasn’t into it. | 但是 呃 那个角斗士-他-他不感兴趣 |
[12:42] | The gladiator? | 角斗士? |
[12:43] | Yeah. That’s what they call him.I think. | 是的 他们就是这么叫他的 我想是的 |
[12:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:55] | So what are we talking about here? | 我们要说的是什么事? |
[12:57] | Something you have to see to believe. | 有时候你不得不眼见为实 |
[13:12] | A gladiator. | 一位角斗士 |
[14:26] | Time of death Was just over 48 hours ago. | 死亡时间刚过了48小时 |
[14:29] | What happened before that makes me curious. | 我很好奇在那之前发生了什么 |
[14:31] | I lifted a bone fragment From our john doe that doesn’t belong to him. | 我提取到了一块不属于他的骨骼碎片 |
[14:36] | Adam’s working to identify it. | Adam正在辨认 |
[14:37] | Also,although our vic was buried alive,Based on a ct scan,There was cerebral hemorrhaging as well. | 另外 虽然死者是被活埋的 根据CT扫描 他脑部大出血 |
[14:43] | Bleeding of the brain. | 这样的脑出血 |
[14:44] | Most likely a result of the beating he took. | 最像是他被殴打的结果 |
[14:48] | These don’t look like the hands Of someone used to taking a beating. | 这看上去不像是被殴者的手 |
[14:52] | More like someone used to giving them out. | 更像是殴打别人的手 |
[14:54] | Indeed.There’s fresh bruising on the skin,Indicating that our vic defended himself. | 的确 皮肤上是新伤 显示死者在自卫 |
[15:00] | Also,I found calcium deposits around the fifth metacarpals,Indicative of multiple fractures. | 我在第五节手骨附近 发现了钙沉着 显示有多处骨折 |
[15:05] | A common injury for boxers. | 对拳手来说是常见伤 |
[15:12] | There’s something familiar about this gladiator. | 有些事跟这个角斗士还有点像的 |
[15:19] | There used to be an amateur fighter Who entered the ring dressed in armor Very similar to our vic. | 曾有个穿着盔甲参加拳赛的业余拳手 跟死者很相似 |
[15:24] | Joe “the gladiator” carthage. | “角斗士” Joe Carthage |
[15:28] | A three time amateur fighting federation champion. | 3次业余拳击联合会的冠军 |
[15:30] | And you believe this might be him? | 你觉得这个是他? |
[15:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:34] | Last I heard,he retired from boxing. | 我最后听说他从拳坛退役了 |
[15:36] | Well,he definitely wasn’t in fighting shape Leading up to his death. | 他绝对没有处于比赛状态 这导致了他的死亡 |
[15:39] | Aside from marijuana use,The tox report indicates a high level of alcohol In his system. | 除去使用大麻 毒物报告显示 他体内的酒精含量很高 |
[15:44] | Not exactly the breakfast of champions. | 绝对不是冠军吃的早餐 |
[15:49] | So why was he dressed for a fight? | 那为什么他穿的像要去比赛呢? |
[15:56] | Rabbit,you’re blessed. | 野兔 你有天赋 |
[15:58] | You’re blessed with god-given talents. | 你有上天赐予的天赋 |
[16:00] | Yours just happen to be beating the crap out of people. | 你只要狠狠揍他就行 |
[16:03] | Now use it!Use the jab! | 现在就用! 快用刺拳! |
[16:06] | Long distance,one,two. | 长距离 1 2 |
[16:08] | Don’t quit.Keep it up. | 别停 继续 |
[16:10] | Come on,rabbit,use ’em,use ’em. | 快点 野兔 快用 快用 |
[16:12] | Stay on your toes. | 站稳了 |
[16:14] | Come on,rabbit! | 快点 野兔! |
[16:15] | Telly gines? | |
[16:17] | Yeah,that’s me. | 是我 |
[16:18] | I need to talk to you about joe carthage. | 我需要跟你谈谈Joe Carthage |
[16:24] | Yeah,that’s joe. | 那是Joe |
[16:27] | I saw him just last week. | 我上个星期刚见过他 |
[16:29] | I trained him his whole career. | 他整个生涯都是我训练的 |
[16:31] | I was the only family he had. | 我是他唯一的家人 |
[16:34] | When we found him,he had drugs and alcohol in his system. | 我们找到他的时候 他体内有毒品和酒精 |
[16:36] | Well,boxing caused him a lot of pain. | 拳击带给他很多伤痛 |
[16:38] | Everybody’s got their own medicine. | 每个人都能搞到自己的药 |
[16:41] | You should have seen him A few years ago at madison square garden. | 你该看看他几年前在麦迪逊广场花园的表演 |
[16:45] | I worked the corner for the gladiator When he fought for an amateur title. | 他争夺业余冠军时 我就在为角斗士工作 |
[16:49] | I did see that fight. | 我看了那场比赛 |
[16:52] | One of the bravest fights you’ll ever see. | 这是你看过的最勇猛比赛了 |
[16:54] | He went the distance and he won. | 他赛完了全程并且获胜了 |
[16:57] | Joe always fought with all his heart. | Joe总是全身心投入比赛 |
[17:00] | And it cost him.Right after that,he slipped into a coma. | 而那让他付出了代价 那之后 他就跌倒陷入了昏迷 |
[17:03] | Eventually he came out of it,But they told him he’d never fight again. | 最终他苏醒了过来 但他们告诉他不能再比赛了 |
[17:07] | Did he mention any plans For a comeback? | 他有没有提过复出的计划? |
[17:08] | No way.The doctor diagnosed him With grade iii brain contusions. | 不可能 医生诊断他为三级脑挫伤 |
[17:13] | A single blow to his head Could have killed him. | 随便冲他脑袋打一拳 都可能要他的命 |
[17:15] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有敌人吗? |
[17:16] | No,everybody respected the hell out of him. | 没有 大家都很尊敬他 |
[17:19] | Do you know where he lived?Where he worked? | 你知道他住哪里? 在哪里工作吗? |
[17:22] | Well,he lived wherever he could find a bed. | 只要有床他就能睡 |
[17:24] | As for where he worked– He was catching shifts as a barkeep At dirty drew’s bar. | 至于他在哪里工作呢– 他在Dirty Drew的酒吧里做侍应 |
[17:34] | Personally,I… I like to remember him like this. | 个人来说 我…我喜欢这样的他 |
[17:47] | Oh,hey,stella. | 噢 嘿 Stella |
[17:48] | We tested the bone fragments that sid found. | 我们检测了Sid找到的骨骼碎片 |
[17:51] | Not only does it not belong to our vic,It’s not even human. | 不仅不属于死者 甚至不是人类的 |
[17:54] | – Really? – Yeah,we’re still working on it. | – 真的? – 是的 我们还在检测 |
[17:56] | Hawkes is processing trace from the armor,And sid gave me joe carthage’s medical history. | Hawkes还在处理盔甲上的痕迹 Sid给了我Joe Carthage的医疗记录 |
[18:00] | How does a guy who’s not supposed to fight End up in the fight of his life? | 一个不该比赛的人 怎会最后死于比赛? |
[18:03] | Time to find out. | 是时候找出真相了 |
[18:10] | I can’t believe joe’s dead. | 我不敢相信Joe死了 |
[18:13] | Is there anything you can tell me about him? | 跟我说说他吧 |
[18:16] | He just did a shift the other night. | 他那天晚上当班 |
[18:19] | His official title might have been bouncer,But in reality,he did a lot of things. | 他正式职务是酒吧保镖 但事实上 他什么活都干 |
[18:24] | – Take it easy. – Sorry,man. | – 看着点 – 对不起 |
[18:27] | Joe was charming. | Joe挺有魅力的 |
[18:28] | He was a good worker. | 他是个好员工 |
[18:30] | And in a place where everybody complains,He was the only one who didn’t. | 周围的人都在抱怨 他不 |
[18:34] | He just did his job. | 他就是专心工作 |
[18:36] | Even when things got dicey. | 不管是否要冒风险 |
[18:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:40] | The other night he got into it with a couple of patrons. | 那晚他和几个顾客有点小摩擦 |
[18:43] | I ain’t joking.Come on,seriously.Come here. | 我不骗你 真的 来嘛 |
[18:46] | Hey,beautiful,why don’t you come take a break. | 美女 过来休息一下吧 |
[18:50] | No,thanks.Can I order you anything else? | 不了 谢谢 你还要点什么吗? |
[18:52] | I thought this bar had good service. | 我原以为这里的服务不错 |
[18:56] | That’s a smooth way to get her attention. | 想引起她的注意 可以用文明点的方式 |
[18:58] | He’s just trying to be nice. | 他就是来示个好 |
[19:00] | Why don’t you just leave her alone. | 别烦她行不行? |
[19:06] | Don’t you ever touch me.I will kill you. | 敢碰我 我就宰了你 |
[19:12] | – Don’t you mess with me! – Yeah,get it,son. | – 敢惹老子 – 就是 |
[19:14] | I’ll drink to that,yeah. | 干了这杯 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:19] | For a second,I was actually pissed at him For getting himself involved,But I couldn’t stay mad at him. | 有那么一会 我挺生他的气 干嘛掺和进来 但很快气就消了 |
[19:25] | Joe stood up for me,When no one else did. | 别人都袖手旁观时 Joe挺身帮我 |
[19:32] | Alex contoursi. | |
[19:34] | You and your brother,Rick,were kicked out of a bar The other night yelling death threats at joe carthage. | 你和你兄弟Rick被轰出酒吧的当晚 曾喊着要杀Joe Carthage |
[19:38] | My brother and I yell a lot of things. | 我们哥俩喊过不少话 |
[19:41] | Maybe people should mind their own business. | 他们不该多管闲事 |
[19:42] | Super janitor should have stuck to what he does best– Mopping up beer. | 清洁工就好好干本职工作 擦干净桌上啤酒什么的 |
[19:46] | The guy was a wiseass. | 那小子就是自作聪明 |
[19:48] | Not wise enough.His ass is dead. | 还不够聪明 这不就死了吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah,I know your family rsum | 对 我知道你们家族的情况 |
[19:53] | Your grandfather marco’s in prison on five counts of murder. | Macro 你爷爷 犯了5起命案 进了监狱 |
[19:56] | And you think we’re living up to the family name. | 于是你觉得我们一家都是这样? |
[19:59] | I take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在恭维我好了 |
[20:00] | Is that why you wanted to kill joe carthage? | 你想杀Joe Carthage就是因为这个? |
[20:03] | To live up to the family name? | 继承家族传统? |
[20:05] | Unfortunately,we know nothing about that. | 不过呢 我们什么都不知道 |
[20:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:09] | Bar owner says you and your brother Waited outside at closing time. | 酒吧老板说 打烊后你们弟兄俩还在门口 |
[20:16] | Yeah,we were in that car. | 没错 我们当时在车里 |
[20:18] | A two-door camaro? | 两门款的(雪佛兰)卡玛罗? |
[20:19] | Yeah,so? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[20:21] | So the tires on that car are the same brand That left tread marks at joe’s burial site. | 在Joe的葬生处压出车胎印的轮胎 和这车的轮胎是同个牌子 |
[20:29] | Let me tell you what I’m thinking. | 告诉你我是怎么想的吧 |
[20:31] | After joe embarrassed you,You decided to teach him a lesson. | Joe损了你的面子 你决定收拾他 |
[20:43] | You want to be a gladiator? | 你不是想当角斗士吗? |
[20:44] | Tonight you die like one. | 今个就给你一个角斗士的死法 |
[20:49] | The gladiator? | 角斗士? |
[20:51] | That wasn’t us. | 那不是我们 |
[20:52] | You beat him down,And then to add insult to injury, | 你们把他打倒 然更恶劣的是 |
[20:54] | You went old school and buried him in the concrete. | 你们用了老式手段 把他埋到水泥里 上世纪中叶黑手党常常 把死者灌进建筑用水泥柱里 |
[20:58] | You seriously think we did this. | 你真以为是我们干的啊 |
[21:01] | You got it wrong. | 你错了 |
[21:02] | My brother and I– We’re not what you think we are. | 我和我兄弟不是你们所想象的那样 |
[21:07] | With our last names,We have to carry ourselves a certain way. | 因为背着这个姓 我们必须这么做 |
[21:10] | But we didn’t kill anybody,okay? | 不过我们没有杀人 真的 |
[21:12] | Especially not a guy crazy enough to wear gladiator gear. | 尤其是一个穿角斗士铠甲的神经病 |
[21:22] | You don’t want to do this.You really don’t. | 你们不想这么做的 你们确实不想 |
[21:28] | We never made a move,okay? | 我们就没有动手 好吧? |
[21:30] | We just wanted a story to tell our friends. | 只不过为给朋友炫耀 编了个故事 |
[21:32] | You know,keep our reputation. | 名声要紧呐 |
[21:35] | Look,this won’t be made Public record,will it? | 这个调查不会被公开吧? |
[21:45] | Hey,stell. | |
[21:47] | I know the contoursi brothers may look the part,But there’s no way they did this. | 我知道Contoursi兄弟挺有嫌疑 可肯定不是他们干的 |
[21:50] | I went over their camaro front and back,Found nothing linking to our vic. | 那辆卡玛罗 前前后后查了个遍 没发现与死者有联系的东西 |
[21:54] | Anything more on the tread marks at the construction site? | 工地上的胎印呢 有没有进展? |
[21:56] | I compared them to the contoursi’s tires. | 我把那个同Contoursi车上的轮胎 作了比对 |
[21:58] | They’re the same brand but different wear patterns. | 牌子一样 但是磨损花纹不同 |
[22:00] | Those tread marks were made by a different car. | 那些胎印是另一辆车压出来的 |
[22:03] | I’ve seen wise guys.These clowns,they’re wannabes,okay? | 我见过不少聪明人 可这些小丑 他们只是想当聪明人而不得 |
[22:06] | They have no criminal record,and to boot,They’re both on the dean’s list at hofstra. | 他们没有案底 还都在Hofstra大学 教务长的名单上 |
[22:10] | All right,we need to look at the trace,And,hopefully, | 好吧 我们得查查那个车胎印 |
[22:12] | get a lead on where Joe carthage went after he left that bar. | 希望能告诉我们Joe Carthage 离开酒吧后去了哪 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:20] | What do we got,doc? | 有什么进展 医生? |
[22:21] | Glass shards from our vic’s armor. | 死者铠甲上的玻璃碎片 |
[22:25] | They’re pieces of brainy shades– Windows that can be tinted by remote control. | 是智能玻璃 就是一种可遥控变色的玻璃 |
[22:30] | Gives you privacy,saves energy and looks cool. | 保护隐私 节省能源 挺酷的 |
[22:36] | Brainy shades. | 智能玻璃 |
[22:38] | How did these pieces end up on our vic? | 那这几片是怎么到死者身上的? |
[22:40] | Don’t know about that,But check this out. | 不清楚 不过你看这个 |
[22:44] | I contacted the manufacturer. | 我联系了制造商 |
[22:46] | This technology’s not even On the mass market yet. | 这项技术还没有批量投放市场 |
[22:48] | But there are seven businesses in the city Listed as clients. | 不过市里有7家公司是他们的客户 |
[22:52] | One of those businesses dissolved and is now A vacant office space in midtown. | 其中一家已经散伙了 在市中心留下了一间空办公室 |
[22:58] | This is a good location to commit murder. | 是个谋杀的好地方 |
[23:09] | Hey,doc,we got shards missing from this window, | 医生 这边的玻璃上掉了碎片 |
[23:12] | Same size as the pieces of glass you pulled from the armor. | 和死者铠甲上的大小一样 |
[23:22] | Signs of struggle here. | 这里有打斗的痕迹 |
[23:34] | We’ve got blood. | 有血迹 |
[23:36] | Plenty of it. | 很多 |
[23:38] | Whatever happened here,Our perps tried to cover their tracks. | 不论这里发生了什么 罪犯曾试图掩盖这一切 |
[23:41] | There’s spackle everywhere. | 墙上到处都抹了墙粉 |
[23:44] | And whatever it was,there was An audience for it. | 不管掩盖的是什么 当时是有观众的 |
[23:46] | Why does an empty Office space still have security cameras? | 空关办公室里为什么要装监控器? |
[23:49] | And they’re all pointing in the same area. | 而且都指向同一处地方 |
[23:54] | Doc,do me a favor And spray as much luminol on this wall as possible. | 医生 帮我下 在那堵墙上尽可能 多喷些鲁米诺试剂 |
[24:07] | Perfect. | 好 |
[24:09] | All right,you ready? | 准备好了? |
[24:19] | There’s your answer.It’s covered in blood. | 这就是答案 全是血 |
[24:22] | What kind of audience watches this? | 什么样的人会看这个? |
[24:24] | And who was the main attraction? | 它最吸引人的地方在哪里? |
[25:14] | – Mac,I got something you need to see. – You’re not going to believe this. | – Mac 我发现了些东西 你得看看 – 你肯定不会相信 |
[25:16] | Honestly,whatever They’ve got can’t be weirder than what I have. | 实话说 他们搞到的东西都不如我这个怪 |
[25:18] | Whoa,one at a time here. | 一个一个来 |
[25:19] | Blood samples from the office space Match our victim. | 办公室里的血迹和死者吻合 |
[25:22] | That office space Is our crime scene. | 那儿就是案发现场 |
[25:24] | I also found blood from other sources.Could be the killers. | 我还找到了别的血迹 可能是凶手的 |
[25:26] | Well,that Backs up my find. | 这也能解释我的线索 |
[25:27] | I found a partial print In the wall spackle that doesn’t Match our vic. | 墙上找到的部分指纹也不属于死者 |
[25:30] | Bone analysis here. | 骨骼分析出来了 |
[25:31] | The fragment That they found inside joe carthage is a match To the bone fragment I found in the office wall. | Joe Carthage身上找到的骨碎片 和在办公室墙上的吻合 |
[25:37] | All right,but get this. | 但是听好了 |
[25:39] | It’s whale bone. | 这是鲸鱼骨 |
[25:40] | – That is weird. – You win. | – 诡异了 – 你赢了 |
[25:41] | Wait.Not so fast. | 慢着 别急 |
[25:43] | I did a little research. | 我做了调查 |
[25:44] | That circular pattern I found on the wall? | 那墙上的圆形样式? |
[25:47] | It’s a norse battle crest,Typical on viking warrior shields. | 是挪威战争纹章 典型的海盗盾牌 |
[25:51] | Whale bone was A common material used in viking helmets. | 鲸鱼骨是海盗头盔的常见材料 |
[25:54] | So what are we saying? That there was A viking in the room? | 怎么说? 当时屋里有个北欧海盗? |
[25:57] | More than that. | 不止呢 |
[26:02] | A viking killed our gladiator. | 是海盗杀了角斗士 |
[26:34] | It looks insane But it’s blood and guts brawling. | 看着很疯狂 其实让人热血沸腾 |
[26:38] | It’s an underground Wrestling league where people dress up as different personas | 这是个角色扮演地下摔跤联赛 |
[26:41] | And then fight each other In unusual locations. | 在特别地点进行决斗 |
[26:44] | Like,uh,mr.Happy-face lumberjack Versus the viking mauler in a parking garage. | 比如 呃 笑脸伐木工和海盗战士 决战停车场 |
[26:50] | Or the gladiator Versus the viking mauler in an office space. | 或角斗士和海盗战士决战办公室 |
[26:54] | Explains why joe carthage was dressed in armor. | 可以解释Joe Carthage为什么穿盔甲 |
[26:56] | Also explains the fresh battle scars. | 还有新的打斗伤痕 |
[26:58] | Yeah,it’s all about spectacle.The bloodier,the better. | 场面可壮观呢 越血腥越好 |
[27:00] | They get ten million hits On the internet for these fights. | 在网上的点击率都有上千万次 |
[27:03] | Which means big money and big sponsors. | 意味着收入和赞助也就越多 |
[27:04] | Except it’s all for show.Their weapons are hollowed out. | 这都是秀 武器全是空心的 |
[27:06] | They’re not supposed to actually try and kill each other. | 不应该真玩命的 |
[27:09] | So our vic gets dressed up in his old gladiator armor, | 死者重披战甲 |
[27:11] | Leaves his job at the bar and heads to an empty Office space for some blood and guts brawling? | 下班后去空关办公室就为热血沸腾? |
[27:16] | Carthage knew the risks Of getting hit in the head. | Carthage明白如果他脑部受创会怎样 |
[27:18] | It doesn’t add up Why he’d take the chance by fighting. | 这解释不了他为何继续打拳 |
[27:21] | It’s also hard to imagine Building security not noticing something like this. | 大楼保安居然没发现打拳的事 |
[27:25] | Well,adam’s checking with the security footage From the night that carthage was killed. | Adam正在查Carthage被杀当晚的监控录像 |
[27:28] | He’s also tracking the output sources For those ceiling cameras. | 还有房顶摄像头的输出源 |
[27:31] | Good. Because someone saw everything that happened in there. | 很好 肯定有人目击了一切 |
[27:39] | Surveillance from the entrance of the office building Didn’t show anything out of the ordinary. | 大楼门口的监控录像没显示异常 |
[27:42] | That means whoever attended the fight,Must’ve entered through the service entrance. | 那说明拳击者是从服务通道进来的 |
[27:45] | There’s no surveillance there. | 那里没有监控 |
[27:47] | The ceiling cameras from inside the office Traced back to an ip address from this location. | 追踪房顶摄像头找到了这个IP地址 |
[27:51] | The guy’s name is al branson. | 这人叫Al Branson |
[27:53] | He’s the promoter Of blood and guts brawling. | 他就是热血沸腾的赞助商 |
[27:56] | mr. Branson,nypd! | Branson先生 纽约警察! |
[28:07] | Mr. Branson,I’m detective bonasera. | Branson先生 我是Bonasera警探 |
[28:09] | This is detective flack.We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 这是Flack警探 我们想问你几个问题 |
[28:11] | About what? | 问什么? |
[28:12] | The murder of joe carthage. | Joe Carthage被杀案 |
[28:16] | I don’t know the viking mauler. | 我不认识海盗 |
[28:18] | Thing is,I never meet most of these fighters. | 其实这些拳手大多数我都没见过 |
[28:20] | I don’t talk to them on the phone. | 不和他们通电话 |
[28:21] | I don’t see them. | 也不见面 |
[28:22] | I mean,I don’t even attend the fights. | 我连拳赛都不去看 |
[28:24] | So,how do you run this operation? | 那你是怎么运营的? |
[28:26] | Grass roots meets high-tech. | 草根阶层协同高科技 |
[28:28] | I arrange a location,Then about hour before each fight, | 我安排地点 赛前一小时 |
[28:31] | I twitter,Text or e-mail the time and place. | 我发推特 短信或邮件通知他们时间地点 |
[28:33] | Fans show up,the fighters show up. | 粉丝出动 拳手到场 |
[28:35] | After that,it’s all about streaming video. | 接下来就是分流视频了 |
[28:38] | I mean,this is where I was the night of the fight. | 拳赛开始时我就在这里 |
[28:40] | We need to see what you saw. | 我们要看你的录像 |
[28:42] | Fight’s on the flash drive right there.I was going to post it online today. | 都在U盘里 我今天就要上传 |
[28:45] | From what I saw,it looked good. | 我看着还不错 |
[28:46] | You know,both fighters,they were alive at the end. | 打拳的到最后都没死 |
[28:48] | Unfortunately,that’s no longer the case. | 可惜这不是重点 |
[28:51] | And we are going to need everything you used To correspond with those fighters. | 你和拳手联系的资料我们都要 |
[28:55] | It’s all on my phone. | 都在我手机上 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry to hear about joe. | Joe的死我很遗憾 |
[28:59] | – You know,he wasn’t like the other fighters. – What do you mean? | – 他和别的拳手不同 – 什么意思? |
[29:02] | He didn’t seem very happy in his situation. | 他总看着不大高兴 |
[29:09] | In joe’s case,I barely had to organize anything. | Joe打拳我从来不用多加安排 |
[29:12] | He was just eager to fight. | 他太想战斗了 |
[29:13] | Al branson,You’re under arrest For the organization of illegal fights. | Al Branson你因组织非法聚斗被捕 |
[29:18] | Oh,come on,man!This is how I make my living. | 不是吧 哥们! 我就靠这个吃饭的 |
[29:20] | Yeah?Find a new line of work. | 是吗? 再找个别的活吧 |
[29:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:12] | All right,all right,that’s enough. | 行了 行了 别打了 |
[30:17] | It was a good fight. It was a good fight,man. It was a good fight. | 打得不错 打得不错 哥们 |
[30:31] | Yeah!Yeah! | 耶! 耶! |
[30:39] | Al branson just posted bail. | Al Branson刚被保释了 |
[30:41] | But his story checks out. | 他没说瞎话 |
[30:43] | Carthage was alive at the end of this fight. | Carthage确实打完还活着 |
[30:45] | But the effects of a cerebral hemorrhage Aren’t always immediate. | 可脑出血也不总是即刻发作 |
[30:48] | Well,he may have fallen unconscious later. | 他可能是事后才昏迷不醒 |
[30:50] | The killer must’ve panicked and dumped his body. | 凶手肯定是慌了 然后弃尸 |
[30:53] | All we need is a positive I.D. On the viking mauler and a dna match, | 只需确认海盗的身份 进行DNA匹配 |
[30:56] | And we might have our killer. | 也许就能破案了 |
[31:10] | This is joe’s apartment. | 这就是Joe的公寓 |
[31:13] | Just make sure you lock the door on the way out,all right? | 出去时记得锁门 好吧? |
[32:17] | *** | 想打架吗? |
[32:59] | Ladies and gentlemen,In a stunning upset, | 女士们先生们 在一场出乎意料的搏斗后 |
[33:04] | With the winning final knockout,Your new amateur fighting federation champion, | 随着致胜一击 诞生了新的 业余拳击联合会冠军 |
[33:11] | Joe “the gladiator” carthage. | “角斗士” Joe Carthage |
[34:32] | Our viking mauler’s name is erik overson. | 海盗叫Erik Overson |
[34:37] | 34 years old. | 34岁 |
[34:38] | Works a 9:00 to 5:00 at an insurance firm. | 白天在保险公司上班 |
[34:40] | There’s only a few misdemeanors on his record. | 只犯过几次轻罪 |
[34:43] | No apparent connection To joe carthage before the fight. | 拳赛前和Joe Carthage没有明显联系 |
[34:46] | It fits the story,though. | 与案情相符 |
[34:47] | Overson does the weekend warrior thing,Fights our vic,thinks he killed him Panics by dumping the body. | Overson周末打拳 和死者对打 杀人之后惊慌弃尸 |
[34:56] | There’s also No connection between overson and the construction site. | Overson和建筑工地也无明显联系 |
[35:01] | That office space is in midtown. | 那间办公室在市中心 |
[35:04] | Why drag a body To a construction site in brooklyn to dump it? | 为什么杀人后跑到布鲁克林弃尸? |
[35:12] | When I left joe,He was alive. | 我走的时候 Joe还活着 |
[35:15] | Good job tonight. | 嘿 今晚打得不错 |
[35:17] | Should get a lot of hits on the internet. | 网络点击率要再创新高了 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[35:20] | But I’m just glad to be back. | 我很高兴又回到了赛场上 |
[35:21] | Right on,man.See ya. | 是啊 伙计 再见 |
[35:23] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[35:24] | And I didn’t dump his body. | 我也没有抛尸 |
[35:26] | Yet,we have evidence That you attacked joe with blows to the head. | 但是我们有你击中Joe头部的证据 |
[35:30] | That’s felony assault. | 那可是袭击重罪 |
[35:32] | How was I supposed to know the guy had brain injuries? | 我怎么知道那家伙有脑损伤? |
[35:34] | You put yourself in a reckless situation. | 你自己不计后果 |
[35:36] | You knew there were risks involved. | 你知道这其中的风险 |
[35:38] | Not like this. | 不是这样的 |
[35:39] | You know how many times I’ve hit guys? | 你知道我击中过对手多少次? |
[35:42] | You know how many times guys have hit me? | 你知道我被对手击中过多少次? |
[35:46] | What was that guy doing there anyway? | 这家伙又不是来打酱油的 |
[35:58] | Hawkes. | |
[35:58] | Hey,mac,You said we needed a connection to carthage’s burial? | Mac 你想找和Carthage埋尸地的联系? |
[36:01] | We got one. | 找到了 |
[36:03] | The trace I found in the concrete? | 水泥里嵌入的东西 |
[36:06] | It’s an amateur fighting federation pendant. | 是业余拳击联赛的挂饰 |
[36:08] | Now,they’re only given to trainers of amateur Boxing champions. | 现在只颁给业余拳击冠军的教练 |
[36:12] | And this one has initials inscribed. | 这上面有首字母缩写 |
[36:14] | – “t.G.” – Telly gines. | |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:19] | There’s a reason there’s no connection Between our viking mauler And that concrete burial. | 海盗拳手和埋尸地没有联系 只有一个原因 |
[36:23] | It’s ’cause he didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[36:26] | Mac,Telly gines buried joe carthage. | Mac 是Telly Gines活埋了Joe Carthage |
[36:45] | I’m back for round two. | 第二回合 |
[36:57] | That’s right.Don’t talk. | 好吧 不用说了 |
[36:59] | You’re a busy man.Trainer by day,burying bodies at night. | 你真是个大忙人 白天忙着训练 晚上还要埋尸体 |
[37:03] | You want to fill me in on how that works? | 想告诉我你怎么忙得过来吗? |
[37:05] | I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[37:08] | Now you’re playing games,And I’m really not in the mood. | 别跟我耍花样 我没那个心情 |
[37:11] | Let’s try another question. | 我们换个问法 |
[37:12] | How well do you know al branson? | 你和Al Branson熟吗? |
[37:15] | Did you know he recruited joe to fight? | 知道他招Joe回拳击场不? |
[37:18] | Joe carthage. The gladiator. | Joe Carthage 角斗士 |
[37:21] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[37:22] | I barely recognized you. | 我差点没认出来你 |
[37:24] | I mean,you trained under telly gines – you might have been The greatest fighter I ever saw. | 你师从Telly Gines门下 你也许是我见过的最好拳手 |
[37:29] | I mean,you ever think about giving it another shot? | 想过重回拳击场不? |
[37:31] | Honestly? Yeah. | 老实说 是的 |
[37:34] | But there’s no way. | 但不可能了 |
[37:36] | Oh,right because of the… The brain injuries.I heard about that. | 因为那个…脑损伤 我听说了 |
[37:40] | But hey,you know,there’s a lot we don’t know about the brain. | 但是 知道不 人脑的复杂超出我们的想象 |
[37:43] | I mean,you’ve had a lot of time to heal. | 我是说 你有许多时间痊愈的 |
[37:45] | And that’s where you came in. | 你就在这时加入了进来 |
[37:48] | How do you convince a guy who can’t fight To do just that? | 你怎么说服一个不能比赛的人上场? |
[37:53] | You give him a sanctioned And trusted opinion. | 你给了他赞同 值得信赖的意见 |
[37:56] | You’ve got to talk to him. | 你得跟他谈谈 |
[37:57] | I mean,you know how many Sponsors I could draw on a fight involving the gladiator? | 你知道要是”角斗士”参赛 我能拉来多少赞助不? |
[38:00] | You would get a piece of the action And you know how many opportunities that would open up. | 你也能从中捞到一份 并创造无数机会 |
[38:04] | Joe can’t take another hit. | Joe经不起打击了 |
[38:06] | What about that don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗? |
[38:07] | You haven’t had a decent payday since you were managing joe And you’re about lose this gym. | 自你当Joe经济人起 就没挣到什么钱 现在你连这个场馆都要失去 |
[38:13] | What about that don’t you understand? | 这点你不明白吗? |
[38:15] | We have his phone records. | 我们有他的通信记录 |
[38:17] | Branson texted you seven times,a few nights ago,Right after he showed up at the office. | Branson发了7条短信给你 就在前几晚 他来办公室之后 |
[38:24] | Hey,man,what are you still doing here? | 嘿 伙计 你还在这儿干吗? |
[38:26] | It was a good fight,but you’ve got to clear out,So I can clean this stuff up. | 打得不错 但你得回去了 我要清理场子 |
[38:33] | Joe? | |
[38:38] | You hear me?Joe,hey… | 听得见不? Joe 嘿… |
[38:42] | He discovered joe,Unconscious from blows to the head. | 他发现Joe由于头部受到拳击 不省人事 |
[38:46] | Probably figuring that there was still a chance to save him,He called you. | 想到或许还有机会救他 于是打给了你 |
[38:57] | He’s done. | 他完了 |
[39:00] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[39:02] | Hey… We’re both in this together… …So we both need to clean this up. | 嘿… 我俩都逃不了干系… …所以我们必须把这事给料理了 |
[39:08] | So you went with al. | 所以你和Al一起 |
[39:10] | Took his body to the site. | 把他的尸体带到了建筑工地 |
[39:13] | And then dumped it in a pit. | 然后抛尸进坑里 |
[39:37] | You were joe’s family. | 你就像是Joe的家人 |
[39:40] | You knew his situation And you still exploited it for your own good. | 你知道他的情况 却为自身利益置其不顾 |
[39:44] | I ain’t the one who hit him on the head. | 我不是那个打中他头部的人 |
[39:46] | The viking had no prior Knowledge of joe’s health conditions. | 海盗事前不知道Joe的健康状况 |
[39:50] | There’s a defense there for him. | 有辩护理由 |
[39:52] | That was an accident.This was murder. | 他那是事故 你这是谋杀 |
[39:57] | Like a snake in the grass, | 你这个伪善的人 |
[39:59] | You took advantage of joe’s passion for fighting Because of your passion for money. | 利用Joe对拳击的热情 只为你一己私欲 |
[40:04] | You convinced him he was healthy,And you led him to slaughter. | 你让他相信自己的健康没问题 从而导致其惨死 |
[40:12] | If you’d seen joe in that barroom… He was a champion,reduced to nothing. | 你没见过在酒吧打工的Joe… 他曾经是个冠军 却沦落潦倒 |
[40:18] | I gave him his dignity back. | 我让他找回了尊严 |
[40:21] | For one brief moment before joe died,At least he lived again. | 起码在Joe死前那一刻 他获得了重生 |
[40:29] | Except you don’t have the authority To make those decisions. | 但你没有做这些决定的权利 |
[40:33] | And you’re wrong about something. | 有件事你搞错了 |
[40:37] | He fought his heart out. | 他尽全力拼搏 |
[40:40] | He fought to the very end the way he did in every fight. | 像之前的每场比赛一样 坚持到了最后 |
[40:47] | He wasn’t dead. | 他并没有死 |
[40:49] | You buried him alive. | 你活埋了他 |
[40:55] | The brain injury joe suffered put him in a coma-like state. | 脑损伤使Joe处在了一种类昏迷状态 |
[41:09] | Joe was recovering Until he drowned in that cement. | Joe在陷入水泥中时 醒了过来 |
[42:01] | And now for the main event! | 现在到了决胜局! |
[42:04] | With an amateur fighting federation record of 21 wins and two losses. | 在业余拳击联赛史上 保持21胜2负的纪录 |
[42:10] | The one,the only Joe “the gladiator” carthage! | 唯一的选手 “角斗士”Joe Carthage! vanilla 夏酷 长乐未央 |