时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:35] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[02:37] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[02:39] | Hungry,I bet,huh? | 肯定饿了吧? |
[02:44] | Freeze! NYPD! | 不许动! 纽约警局! |
[03:10] | This is Detective Bonasera.I need backup. | 我是Bonasera警探 需要支援 |
[03:13] | In pursuit of a subject vehicle. | 正在追踪嫌疑人的车 |
[03:14] | Suspect is headed north on Amsterdam Avenue at 97th. | 嫌疑人现在阿姆斯特丹大街和97街口 往北开去 |
[03:19] | It’s a small pickup truck,silver in color,tailgate missing,right rear light is broken. | 是辆小货车 银色 后挡板遗失 右尾灯坏了 |
[03:24] | New York license plate AQT543. | 纽约牌照 AQT543 |
[04:12] | Give me your hand. | 把手伸过来 |
[04:14] | Come on,damn it! | 快点 见鬼! |
[04:16] | We have to do this together. | 我们得一起努力 夏酷 卡蜜拉 看新欢碍眼的Jessica |
[05:12] | CSI:NEWYORK Season 6Episode 18 | |
[05:38] | Whatever it is,it looks serious. | 不知道你怎么了 看起来很严重 |
[05:42] | Waiting for the results of an autopsy. | 一直在等验尸报告 |
[05:44] | Been hovering outside of Sid’s office until he finally banished me. | 在Sid那边转来转去 后来被他赶走了 |
[05:48] | We pick up a case I don’t know about? | 有我不知道的新案子? |
[05:54] | Marina Garito. | |
[05:55] | How many business cards do you hand out a week to friends and family of victims and say, | 我们每周要发出多少名片 给受害人的亲朋好友 跟他们说 |
[06:00] | – “If you need anything,give me a call?” – Countless. | – “如果需要帮忙 给我电话?” – 不计其数 |
[06:04] | Marina Garito called me every Monday at 8:00 sharp,without fail,for three years. | Marina Garito每周一8点准给我打电话 三年了 一直这样 |
[06:10] | Always asking the same question. | 每次都问同一个问题 |
[06:12] | Wanting to know if there were any new leads in her brother’s case. | 想知道她弟弟的案子有没有新线索 |
[06:16] | Her brother was murdered? | 她弟弟被谋杀了? |
[06:18] | Luke Garito was eight years old when he went missing 15 years ago. | Luke Garito 8岁时失踪了 15年前的事 |
[06:22] | He was presumed dead. | 不大可能还活着了 |
[06:25] | Marina was relentless in her search for answers. | Marina从来没有停止过追寻答案 |
[06:28] | Calling with potential leads,names of possible suspects. | 打电话来问有没有新线索 可能的嫌疑人 |
[06:34] | Last Monday,she left me a message. | 上周一 她留言说 |
[06:38] | Said she was close to the biggest break in the case yet. | 她就快找到这案子的关键突破口了 |
[06:43] | I have no idea what she meant,’cause I was,uh… | 我不知道她什么意思 因为我… |
[06:47] | I was too busy to get back to her. | 我太忙了 没时间回电话 |
[06:53] | Last night,she was rushed to Trinity General Hospital. | 昨晚 她被紧急送往圣三一综合医院 |
[06:56] | Gunshot wound,dead on arrival. | 枪伤 到医院时已经死了 |
[07:07] | I completed my autopsy of Marina Garito. | 我做完Marina Garito的尸检了 |
[07:11] | She committed suicide. | 她是自杀的 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么? |
[07:15] | Sid,that’s just not possible. | Sid 不可能的 |
[07:20] | Self-inflicted gunshot wound. | 自己造成的枪伤 |
[07:23] | Was there any bruising,or defensive injuries suggesting a struggle? | 有什么瘀伤 或自卫伤痕 证明死前有争斗吗? |
[07:27] | – No. – What about gunshot residue? | – 没有 – 火药残留物呢? |
[07:30] | SEM picked up trace amounts of GSR on our victim’s right hand. | 她右手上找到火药残留物 |
[07:34] | It’s consistent with her handedness and the location of the wound on the body. | 这和她惯用右手及身上的枪伤吻合 |
[07:38] | There’s got to be another explanation for this. | 这事肯定还有内情 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry,Stella,but there’s nothing here that hints at foul play. | 抱歉 Stella 但证据显示没什么可疑的 |
[07:44] | Was suicide the preliminary determination of the officers at the scene? | 自杀是不是现场警员做出的第一判断? |
[07:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:50] | And my postmortem examination of the victim confirms it. | 尸检也证实了这点 |
[07:54] | I believe the crime report mentions that they found a note. | 案件报告里提到他们找到了自杀遗言 |
[07:57] | So,that’s it?Case closed? | 那么 就这么结案了? |
[07:59] | – It’s not my call. – Oh,come on,Sid. | – 这可不是我说了算 – 噢 拜托 Sid |
[08:01] | You and I both know that once suicide is suggested, | 你和我都清楚 一旦觉得可能是自杀 |
[08:03] | proper protocol of a homicide investigation,both at the scene and with the body,is dismissed. | 就不会对现场和尸体 进行通常程序的谋杀调查了 |
[08:09] | Things get overlooked. | 很多细节就会被忽略 |
[08:10] | Well,that may be the case in the field,but certainly not here in the medical examiner’s office. | 可能现场会是这样 但法医工作可一点都不会马虎 |
[08:14] | This young woman had reason to live.She would not have done this. | 这姑娘有活下去的理由 不会自杀的 |
[08:18] | I’ve seen hundreds of cases with the very same set of circumstances, | 我见过上百起情况类似的案子 |
[08:22] | and I’ve arrived at the exact same result. | 最后得出的结论也都一样 |
[08:24] | Maybe this time you’re wrong. | 也许这次你错了 |
[08:25] | – All right… – No,I’m sorry. | – 好了… – 不 不好意思 |
[08:27] | If there is one thing I am sure of,it’s that Marina Garito did not kill herself. | 我非常肯定Marina Garito不是自杀的 |
[08:32] | This was murder. | 肯定是谋杀 |
[08:40] | Don’t take it personally,Sid. | 这事不是针对你 Sid |
[08:42] | Stella worked through the night.She’s tired. | Stella熬了一夜 她太累了 |
[08:45] | We’re both disappointed,I suppose. | 我想我们俩都很失望 |
[08:48] | Disappointed? | 失望? |
[08:50] | That we didn’t get any answers for Marina about her brother. | 我们都没能帮Marina找到 她弟弟一案的答案 |
[08:53] | It’s been three years since Stella entered Luke Garito’s DNA sample into the Missing Persons database. | Stella把Luke Garito的DNA样本 输进失踪人口数据库已3年了 |
[08:59] | Our hope was that it would match a John Doe that came in somewhere, | 希望哪天能和哪个无名死者相吻合 |
[09:02] | but time after time,nothing,we never got a hit. | 但过了那么久 还是没有结果 |
[09:06] | Then last night,Marina’s body was brought in. | 可昨晚 Marina的尸体被送进来 |
[09:09] | So I called Stella. | 所以我打电话给Stella |
[09:11] | And her suicide made you think she gave up? | 你觉得她失望了 所以选择自杀? |
[09:14] | On us,yeah. | 对 她对我们失望了 |
[09:17] | This all feels more tragic because Luke and Marina were twins. | 因为Luke和Marina是双胞胎 所以觉得更悲剧 |
[09:23] | You know,and they say there’s a bond. | 大家都觉得双胞胎之间有特殊纽带 |
[09:26] | I wish there was something more I could have done for her,for them. | 我真希望能为她 为他们多做点事情 |
[10:08] | It’s been almost 15 years since Luke disappeared. | Luke失踪都快15年了 |
[10:13] | But each morning I wake up,I don’t think about it being another day that I haven’t seen my brother. | 但每早我醒来 都觉得还能看到我弟弟 |
[10:21] | For me,it’s another day closer to him coming home. | 对我来说 每天都离他的返家日又近一步 |
[10:26] | Of course sometimes,it’s hard to remain optimistic. | 当然 有时候不容易保持乐观 |
[10:30] | Reality sets in,and I could see the possibility that he’s actually dead. | 现实一点 我也知道他可能已经死了 |
[10:35] | It makes it easier,because it helps me erase the image that Luke is… | 其实这样也好 我就不会觉得… |
[10:43] | sitting somewhere,alone,waiting,wondering, | Luke一个人坐在某个角落 孤独地等待着 想着… |
[10:51] | “Where haven’t they come to get me? | “他们怎么没有来找我?” |
[10:54] | Where are they?” It’s strange. | “他们在哪里?” 奇怪的是 |
[10:58] | When I do let myself imagine that we find him,I have my arms around him, | 我有时候幻想我们找到他了 我终于能紧紧抱着他 |
[11:05] | but,uh,he’s still an eight-year-old boy. | 却发现他还是个8岁的小男孩 |
[11:16] | I hope he’s okay. | 我希望他没事 |
[11:22] | We’ve got to find something that at least shows motive. | 我们至少得找到一点她自杀的动机 |
[11:24] | Right,and we can’t do that without access to Marina’s apartment. | 没错 那我们得到Marina公寓看看 才可能有所发现 |
[11:27] | And Mac needs cause to secure it as a crime scene. | Mac需要把她家定为犯罪现场的理由 |
[11:30] | Yeah.We need evidence to get the evidence. | 我们需要证据来搜寻别的证据 |
[11:32] | Well,what about the fact that women rarely commit suicide with guns? | 你觉得女人一般不开枪自杀这条怎样? |
[11:35] | Their method is usually overdose or poison. | 通常她们选择过量服药 或者服毒 |
[11:38] | You want to guess what the DA’s going to say to that? | 你想猜猜检察官听了会怎么说吗? |
[11:40] | You know,the odds are definitely stacked against us,Stell.I’ve read the police report. | 你知道 成功的几率对我们不利 我看过警方报告 |
[11:43] | There was as suicide letter sent to her family and friends. | 她的家人和朋友收到过自杀遗言 |
[11:47] | “It’s time I end it all.Free myself. | “是时候结束一切了 让自己解脱” |
[11:49] | “This is the only way I know how.Leaving here is my only option. | “这是我唯一知道的方法 离开这里是我唯一的选择” |
[11:52] | ” This is all typed on a computer,Hawkes.Anybody could have written it. | Hawkes 这都是电脑上打的 有可能是别人干的 |
[11:54] | Marina closed bank accounts,paid her bills. | Marina注销了银行账户 付清了所有账单 |
[11:56] | She made a large cash contribution to charity. | 给慈善机构捐了一大笔现金 |
[11:59] | All signs of a plan to attempt suicide. | 这些都是企图自杀的征兆 |
[12:01] | I mean,not to mention,her prints were on the gun we recovered from the scene. | 还不用说现场找到的枪 上面都是她的指纹 |
[12:04] | Well,the killer could have put the gun in her hands. | 可能是凶手把枪放在她手里 |
[12:07] | Stella,I’m all for women’s intuition and gut instinct, | Stella 我绝对相信女性的直觉 |
[12:10] | but what is it,exactly,that makes you think Marina Garito didn’t take her own life? | 但到底什么原因让你觉得 Marina Garito没有自寻短见? |
[12:13] | She wasn’t finished,Lindsay. | 她没完成 Lindsay |
[12:15] | She hadn’t found her brother yet. | 她还没找到自己的弟弟 |
[12:16] | They were eight years old when he went missing. | 他失踪时他们才8岁 |
[12:18] | When I met her,she was 21. | 我见到她时 她已经21岁了 |
[12:20] | She was dedicated to finding him. | 她一直都在找他 |
[12:22] | She had notebooks with names,places,questions,possible witnesses. | 她的笔记本上记满了名字 地点 问题 可能的目击者 |
[12:27] | I remember her face,the look in her eyes when she first came to me for help. | 我记得她的脸 记得她第一次来找我时 眼睛里的神情 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:36] | I don’t exactly know how to do this,but my brother is missing,and,uh,I have his hat. | 我实在不知道该怎么做 但我弟弟失踪了 还有 我有他的帽子 |
[12:44] | And I’ve been told that it might help. | 别人告诉我这可能有帮助 |
[12:46] | You’re going to have to file a missing persons report. | 你得填一份失踪人员报告 |
[12:48] | Uh,this might take a while. | 可能要等一会儿 |
[12:52] | So,I’m sorry,but if you just have a seat… | 所以 我很抱歉 不过 如果你能坐一下… |
[12:58] | How long has your brother been missing? | 你弟弟失踪多久了? |
[13:01] | 12 years. | 12年 |
[13:05] | – What’s your name? – Marina. | – 你叫什么? |
[13:08] | Okay,Marina.Let’s see what we can do. | 好吧 Marina 看看我们有什么能做的 |
[13:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | And every Monday after that,she would call me. | 之后每个周一 她都会打电话给我 |
[13:15] | And there was always this determination and hope in her voice. | 她的声音中总是充满了坚定和希望 |
[13:19] | She wasn’t going to stop until she got answers. | 她得到答案前是不会放弃的 |
[13:22] | Maybe after all this time,she lost that hope.She surrendered. | 也许一直都没有结果 她失去了希望 她放弃了 |
[13:26] | No.I don’t believe Marina Garito gave up. | 不 我不相信Marina Garito会放弃 |
[13:53] | I’d,uh,be more than happy to help you.You look a little lost. | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 你看上去有点迷茫 |
[13:56] | Oh,no.I was told to wait right by the elevator. | 噢 不 他们要我在电梯边等 |
[13:58] | The lost look is me just taking this all in. | 迷茫只是因为我被这里吸引了 |
[14:01] | I’ve never seen a crime lab before. | 我以前从没见过犯罪实验室 |
[14:03] | You know,I could give you a tour,uh,show you some epithelials under the microscope. | 我可以带你参观一下 给你看些显微镜下的上皮组织 |
[14:06] | Seen plenty of epithelials,but thank you. | 我看过很多上皮了 不过还是谢谢你 |
[14:09] | – Biologist? – Doctor. | – 生物学家? – 医生 |
[14:10] | – Dermatologist? – Emergency room. | – 皮肤病学家? – 急诊医生 |
[14:11] | – Single? – Cute. | – 单身? – 聪明 |
[14:14] | Mac. | |
[14:16] | – Boss. – Hey,Aubrey. | – 老大 – 嘿 Aubrey |
[14:18] | I’ve got some work to do here. | 我还有工作要做 |
[14:20] | Your call was a pleasant surprise. | 你的来电真是意外之喜 |
[14:24] | Come on in to my office. | 去我的办公室吧 |
[14:33] | I have to admit,it was a little,uh,selfish on my part. | 我得承认 我还是有点小私心的 |
[14:37] | I really wanted to see the crime lab. | 我真的想看看犯罪实验室 |
[14:41] | So I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone and bring these down myself. | 所以我估计自己可以一石二鸟 亲自把这个送过来 |
[14:46] | What are these? | 这是什么? |
[14:48] | A young woman came into emergency last night.A Marina Garito. | 昨晚有个年轻女子被送来急诊室 叫Marina Garito |
[14:52] | I figured you needed her clothing for your investigation. | 我觉得你们需要她的衣服做调查 |
[14:54] | Usually somebody comes by from the precinct,but nobody showed. | 通常辖区警察会过来拿 但这次没人来 |
[14:58] | Her death was determined a suicide. | 她的死被认定为自杀 |
[15:00] | Investigation’s been closed. | 结案了 |
[15:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:04] | Sounds like you have another opinion,Doctor. | 听起来你像是有不同意见 医生 |
[15:06] | Uh,no.No.I’m way out of my league here,so… Huh. | 不 不 我有点超出自己工作范围了 所以…呵 |
[15:12] | Okay.Well… Yeah,there you go. | 好了 嗯… 给你 |
[15:14] | I-I didn’t mean to bother you,so… Okay. | 我不是有意打扰的 所以…好了 |
[15:18] | It was really good to see you,Mac. | 真的很高兴见到你 Mac |
[15:23] | Let me just mention cadaveric spasm. | 我只想告诉你尸体有痉挛 |
[15:26] | Instantaneous rigor.You moonlight as a pathologist? | 尸体痉挛 你兼职病理学家吗? |
[15:30] | No.Just got back from Afghanistan. | 不 才从阿富汗回来 |
[15:33] | I was working as a doctor in the Air Force Reserves. | 我在空军后备部队做医生 |
[15:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[15:41] | Looks like you know something about that yourself. | 看起来你也了解那份工作 |
[15:49] | Cadaveric spasm? | 尸体痉挛? |
[15:51] | Yeah.Occasionally,I would notice a soldier’s hand that was clinched with nothing inside. | 是的 我偶尔注意到一个士兵的手 紧紧蜷起 但手中却没有东西 |
[15:55] | The rigor marks the last activity of the victim and is usually associated with a violent death. | 尸僵会体现死者最后的活动 通常都和暴力死亡有关联 |
[16:01] | The soldiers’ clenched hands were trying to hold on to their weapon. | 士兵紧握的双手 是想握住他们的武器 |
[16:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:06] | Last night,I noticed Marina Garito’s left hand was tightly clenched the same way. | 昨晚 我注意到Marina Garito的左手 也是这样紧紧握住 |
[16:11] | Clear! | 离手! |
[16:16] | You’re sure it was her left hand? | 你肯定是左手? |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:21] | Mac,this is the first sign that suggests that Marina may have struggled or resisted. | Mac 这个迹象显示Marina也许 有过扭打或者反抗 |
[16:25] | Now,the reason Sid didn’t see it is | Sid没有注意到的原因… |
[16:26] | because by the time he received the body from the hospital,rigor had broken. | 是他从医院接受尸体时 尸僵期已过去了 |
[16:30] | It doesn’t rule out suicide. | 那不能排除自杀 |
[16:32] | Sid’s GSR result still puts the gun in Marina’s right hand. | Sid的火药残余测试说明枪在Marina的右手 |
[16:35] | But it gives us cause to investigate. | 但那给了我们调查的理由 |
[16:37] | Yes,it does. | 的确 |
[16:39] | All right.Now,cadaveric spasm captures their last attempt to grasp onto something to save themselves. | 手指紧握表明 死者想抓住什么 来做最后努力自救 |
[16:44] | I believe that’s exactly what happened with Marina. | 我相信Marina最后就是这样 |
[16:46] | She reached out to grab onto something,to clench something. | 她伸手想要抓住什么 |
[16:49] | The question is what? | 问题是她想抓住什么? |
[16:51] | And why? | 还有为什么要那样做? |
[17:39] | No witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[17:40] | Most of Marina’s neighbors were either sleeping or not at home. | Marina的大部分邻居不是睡觉 就是不在家 |
[17:43] | One guy thought he heard a ruckus,called the police, | 有人听见了争吵声 就报了警 |
[17:45] | but never bothered getting off his couch to check things out. | 可自己却懒得站起来看看怎么回事 |
[17:49] | Possible signs of a struggle. | 可能是挣扎痕迹 |
[17:52] | You’re not buying it? | 你不信? |
[17:54] | A gunshot wound to the stomach’s pretty effective,but not instantly fatal,right? | 胃部中枪是够呛 但不会即刻致命 对吧? |
[17:58] | Let’s say Marina fires the gun… | 假设Marina开了枪… |
[18:00] | …and she knocks all this stuff over as she stumbles across the floor to try to get to her phone to call for help. | …撞倒了东西 挣扎地爬过去拿电话求助 |
[18:05] | ‘Cause we both know,most suicide attempts fail | 咱们都清楚 大多数自杀未遂的 |
[18:07] | because the victims regret the act the moment they commit to it. | 都是因为受害人在最后一刻反悔了 |
[18:10] | Or… Marina was struggling with the shooter for the gun. | 或者… Marina在和凶手搏斗 |
[18:14] | It discharges. | 然后枪走火了 |
[18:16] | He marks her prints on the gun,flees. | 他把她的指纹印在枪上 就跑了 |
[18:20] | She’s still conscious. | 她还有意识 |
[18:22] | So she struggles over to get her cell phone and call for help. | 所以挣扎地爬过去拿电话求救 |
[18:26] | Either way,it could be the cell phone that her left hand was clutching, | 不管哪种情况 她左手紧握的应是电话 |
[18:28] | and she fell unconscious before she was able to make the call,but… | 在打电话前她就昏迷了 但是… |
[18:33] | there are no signs of forced entry,Stella. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 Stella |
[18:36] | So it was someone she knew. | 那就是她认识的人干的 |
[18:40] | A hamburger and fries is not exactly a last meal. | 汉堡薯条看着可不像最后一餐 |
[18:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[18:45] | These are from the Shake Shack. | 这可是Shake Shack的(纽约汉堡专卖店) |
[18:48] | All right,I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[18:50] | More evidence supports suicide than murder. | 比起谋杀 自杀证据更充分 |
[18:54] | You think I’m trying too hard? | 你觉得我太过执着了? |
[18:56] | We all have a Marina Garito,Stella. | 谁都有个Marina Garito在心里 Stella |
[19:00] | John Brennan calls the station house once a month, | John Brennan每月都往局里打电话 |
[19:03] | and anyone who answers the phone gets a story about how his wife was murdered, | 不论谁接电话 他都会讲一遍 他老婆是怎么被杀的 |
[19:06] | and the man who’s responsible is still out there. | 而杀人凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[19:09] | And it breaks your heart,because you don’t have any answers for him. | 听着真不是滋味 因为他要的答复你给不了 |
[19:14] | But what can you do? | 但又能怎么办呢? |
[19:17] | Tell me.On those Mondays when you got those calls,after you hung up the phone,what did you do? | 告诉我 每周一当你挂掉那通电话后 都干什么了? |
[19:22] | You can’t do much. | 你无能为力 |
[19:24] | Because you’re chasing bad guys who are out there right now, | 因为你正在破手头最新的案子 |
[19:27] | and the evidence on those old cases gets cold | 那些陈年旧案就被搁置了 |
[19:29] | and the witnesses don’t remember half of what they used to,and… | 证人也记不住当时的事了 还有… |
[19:31] | You’re right. | 你说的很对 |
[19:33] | But I just can’t stop thinking that I should have done more to help her find her brother. | 但我就是忍不住想 我应该做得更多 去帮她找到弟弟 |
[19:36] | You took her calls every Monday. | 你每周都接她电话 |
[19:38] | That’s a lot. | 仁至义尽了 |
[19:40] | Humor me.Let’s search the place before we head out. | 迁就我一次 走之前再搜查一回 |
[19:43] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 行 – 谢了 |
[19:58] | Nothing out here screams breaking and entering. | 外面也没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[20:11] | – Stella – Flack! | |
[20:12] | I’m going down the fire escape. | 我从防火梯下去追 |
[20:26] | Hey,Flack! | 嘿 Flack! |
[20:28] | I’m on him! | 我跟着他了! |
[20:29] | I’m on it! I got him! | 我来了! 看见他了! |
[20:42] | It’s Flack.I need backup at the Westside Rec Center. | 我是Flack 我在Westside Rec中心 需要支援 |
[22:22] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[22:30] | Stella! | |
[22:35] | Dr.Burcham to Room 101,please.Dr.Burcham to Room 101. | Burcham医生请到101病房 Burcham医生请到101病房 |
[22:45] | My mother was crying. | 我妈妈在哭 |
[22:48] | There was so much noise,so many people. | 很吵 人很多 |
[22:52] | My stepfather was talking to the police. | 我继父在和警察交谈 |
[22:55] | He remembered the sound of an ice cream truck. | 他记得听到了一辆冰激凌车的声音 |
[23:00] | My brother’s bike was on the stoop,but he wasn’t. | 弟弟的单车停在门口 可人却不在 |
[23:07] | And the hardest part of it all… that I looked exactly like him. | 但最伤人的是… 我和他长得一模一样 |
[23:15] | Twins. | 我们是双胞胎 |
[23:18] | I was a constant reminder of what had happened,of who was missing. | 我就是一个时刻提醒他失踪的信号 |
[23:24] | And I hated my face. | 我恨我这张脸 |
[23:31] | My mother died,a year later. | 一年之后 我妈妈死了 |
[23:37] | All right,I’m gonna write you a prescription for the pain. | 好了 我去给你开止疼药 |
[23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | – She’s gonna be fine. – Thanks. | – 她会没事的 – 谢谢 |
[23:56] | Before you even think about it,I am not going on sick leave. | 想都别想 我才不会请病假 |
[23:59] | Didn’t cross my mind. | 还真没想过 |
[24:00] | I do want you to take it easy,though. | 但我想让你慢慢来 |
[24:02] | The man who attacked you,you’re sure it was Tony Dirisa? | 袭击你的那个人 你确定是Tony Dirisa? |
[24:05] | Absolutely.It was Marina’s stepfather. | 绝对肯定 他是Marina的继父 |
[24:07] | Description of Dirisa just went out on Teletype. | Dirisa的照片已经发出去了 |
[24:09] | All commands have been notified: airports,bus terminals,train stations. | 机场 巴士站 火车站 都接到命令了 |
[24:13] | Plus we’re sitting on his job and all his regular haunts. | 他单位和经常出入的地方 也都有监视 |
[24:15] | Well,despite all that’s happened,we still don’t have proof that Marina’s death was murder and not suicide. | 除却已有的线索 仍没证据证明 Marina死于谋杀而非自杀 |
[24:20] | She was murdered because she found the answer. | 她找到了答案 所以才被谋杀了 |
[24:22] | That’s what she meant when she said she was getting close. | 她说快接近了 就是这个意思 |
[24:24] | She found her brother’s killer,and her brother’s killer found her. | 她找到了杀她弟弟的凶手 凶手也找到了她 |
[24:27] | I put my money on Dirisa. | 我赌是Dirisa |
[24:28] | He was a person of interest when Luke Garito went missing, | Luke Garito失踪时 他是很可疑 |
[24:31] | but there wasn’t enough evidence to even arrest them. | 但没有足够的证据逮捕他 |
[24:33] | Well,there was a reason why he was in that apartment. | 他去公寓肯定事出有因 |
[24:35] | I think the answer to that is floating in a blue tile pool. | 我想这个答案就在泳池里飘着呢 |
[25:19] | Vesicles just underneath the skin. | 小囊泡就是皮肤下面 |
[25:21] | – You’re sure? – Positive. | – 你确定? – 确定 |
[25:23] | Common with acute irritant contact dermatitis. | 常见急性刺激性接触性皮炎 |
[25:25] | More specifically,a metal allergy. | 更具体点说 是金属过敏性皮炎 |
[25:27] | Suggests she came into contact with something she was allergic to just prior to death. | 应该是她死前接触了过敏的东西 |
[25:32] | Confirms my findings. | 和我的发现吻合 |
[25:33] | I swabbed the palm of Marina’s hand and found very small traces of nickel. | 我在Marina手掌上找到了微量的镍 |
[25:37] | Which would cause this type eczematous reaction. | 所以引发了湿疹反应 |
[25:39] | Possibly a clue to what she was gripping in her left hand. | 可能有助于查出她左手握的是啥东西 |
[25:43] | Sid,you called me down here to confirm your discovery of a rash? | Sid 你叫我下来 就为帮你确认疹子? |
[25:47] | I’m a little cautious after this morning,Sheldon. | 今早以后我就很谨慎了 Sheldon |
[25:50] | I feel better with a second opinion. | 再咨询一下能让我感觉好点儿 |
[25:51] | I would’ve concluded suicide same as you. | 要是我也定成自杀了 |
[25:53] | You don’t know that for sure.Experience is a curse sometimes. | 你也不能确定 经验有时害死人啊 |
[25:57] | Things start to get routine,and at the first sign of an answer, | 越来越程式化 稍微有些眉目了… |
[26:00] | you leap in a familiar direction without asking,”Is there another possibility? | 就急着用惯常的思路下结论 也不问一声”还有其他可能吗?” |
[26:05] | ” The forensic clues at a scene and on the victim’s body tells us what path to take in an autopsy. | 现场和死者身上的法医学线索 告诉我们怎么进行尸检 |
[26:11] | That’s something we don’t dictate. | 这由不得我们 |
[26:15] | If a victim’s found with ligature marks on the neck, | 如果死者脖子上有勒痕 |
[26:19] | we’re not considering poisoning as cause of death.You taught me that. | 我们就不能说是毒死的 这是你教我的 |
[26:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:24] | I just feel bad. | 就是不好过 |
[26:27] | Sid… We’re not always right,but it’s not always because we’re wrong. | Sid…我们不会事事都对 但不代表经常犯错 |
[26:38] | Hey,how’s Stella? | 嘿 Stella怎么样了? |
[26:42] | Tough as ever. | 一如既往的强悍 |
[26:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:16] | This French fry is not a French fry. | 这不是薯条 |
[27:36] | Hey,what do you got? | 嘿 有什么发现? |
[27:38] | It’s foam. | 是海绵 |
[27:41] | The French fry I collected at the scene? | 在现场收集的薯条? |
[27:42] | It’s morphology is a match to polyurethane; everyday furniture foam. | 形态和聚氨酯相同 常见的家具用海绵 |
[27:47] | The French fry is foam. | 这根薯条是海绵 |
[27:49] | And the rest of them? | 剩下的呢? |
[27:51] | Greasy French fries. | 油腻的炸薯条 |
[27:59] | GSR. | GSR(火药残留) |
[28:00] | I swabbed that from the terminal surface of the foam fry. | 从海绵薯条的底面取的样 |
[28:03] | – Foam and GSR. | – Foam and GSR. – 海绵和GSR – 海绵和GSR |
[28:08] | – It’s possible… – What? | – 可能是… – 什么? |
[28:11] | GSR is gunshot residue. | GSR是火药残留 |
[28:13] | If what I’m thinking is right,it would explain everything. | 如果我想的没错 谜题就解开了 |
[28:16] | I’ll get Mac and Stella.You get Adam,tell him to bring his pillow. | 我去找Mac和Stella 你去找Adam 让他带个靠枕来 |
[28:18] | – Where we going? – Reconstruction. | – 我们要做什么? – 重建犯罪现场 |
[28:20] | – What are you thinking? – You’ll find out! | – 你在想什么呢? – 等下你就知道了! |
[28:41] | And there you go. | 就是这样 |
[28:44] | That looks exactly like a French fry. | 看起来真像炸薯条 |
[28:50] | When the bullet perforated the soft material of the pillow,it punched out a piece of foam. | 当子弹穿过枕头内部 打出一条海绵 |
[28:54] | The bullet was forcing what was in front of it out. | 子弹迫使前方障碍物被打出来 |
[28:57] | Right.And when the heat from the bullet made initial contact with our foam slice, | – 没错 – 当子弹热量接触到海绵条时 |
[29:01] | it left these dark edges,leaving behind GSR,making it look like a French fry. | 就在边缘留下这些深色痕迹 还有火药残留 使之看起来像炸薯条 |
[29:05] | Which explains why the first on the scene never found it. | 这就解释了为何首先达到现场的警察 没有发现 |
[29:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:09] | It looked exactly like the other food in the apartment– that’s what I thought it was. | 这和散落在公寓的真薯条看起来一样– 我一开始也这么以为 |
[29:13] | We’ve just proven Marina’s suicide was murder. | 我们刚证实了Marina的死是谋杀 |
[29:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[29:18] | I-I don’t get it.How did we do that? | 我-我不明白 怎么证明的? |
[29:21] | The French fry… the foam slice found in Marina’s living room is proof that a pillow was used as a silencer. | 薯条… 在Marina家客厅发现的海绵条 证明靠枕被用作了消声器 |
[29:30] | Anyone who’s committing suicide isn’t concerned with muffling the sound of a gun. | 要是自杀 不会想到要消音 |
[29:34] | Which proves that Marina did not kill herself. | 这就证明了Marina不是自杀 |
[29:38] | All right,that leaves us with Tony Dirisa. | 好的 这就回到Tony Dirisa这个线索 |
[29:39] | Okay,I’m with you all the way up until the Tony Dirisa part. | 好的 除了Tony Dirisa这部分 其他我都明白了 |
[29:44] | The pillow I collected at the pool didn’t have a bullet hole in it. | 从泳池里捞出来的靠枕上没有弹孔 |
[29:46] | It’s the psychology of guilt,Adam. | 这是犯罪心理状态 Adam |
[29:48] | Tony Dirisa shot Marina and used a pillow as a silencer. | Tony Dirisa对Marina开了枪 并用了只靠枕做消声器 |
[29:51] | – The whole French fry thing. – Right. | – 就是那个海绵薯条的由来 – 正确 |
[29:53] | And then he took that pillow with him when he fled the scene. | 他从现场逃走时 带走了那只靠枕 |
[29:55] | Okay,makes sense; he doesn’t want to leave the evidence. | 好的 说得通 他不想留下证据 |
[29:57] | But then he started to overthink things. | 但那之后他就开始胡思乱想 |
[29:59] | A guilty conscience needs no accuser. | 做贼心虚 |
[30:01] | Tony Dirisa went back to the apartment to get this pillow, | Tony Dirisa回到公寓去取这只靠枕 |
[30:04] | not because it had a bullet hole in it; because it didn’t. | 不是因为上面有弹孔 而是因为上面没有 |
[30:08] | He thought it would seem weird that the sofa had one pillow,and somehow we’d be on to him. | 他认为沙发上只有一只靠枕会很奇怪 这样我们就会抓到他 |
[30:12] | His biggest mistake was going back. | 他最大的错误就是回到现场 |
[30:14] | If he hadn’t,we might never have connected him to the French fry. | 如果他没回去 我们不会将他和海绵薯条联系起来 |
[30:17] | – Okay,we’re done.We got him. – No. | – 好的 明白了 我们锁定他了 – 不 |
[30:20] | We can only prove that he took the pillow. | 我们只能证明他拿走了靠枕 |
[30:23] | We need to put Tony Dirisa in that apartment and put that gun in his hand. | 我们需要证明Tony Dirisa当时在现场 并且手里有枪 |
[31:04] | What the hell just happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[31:13] | I’m not liking the body language. | 我可不喜欢你这个样子 |
[31:18] | The bullet that Sid extracted from Marina Garito is definitely from this gun. | Sid从Marina Garito体内提取的子弹 |
[31:22] | It’s the same gun that the guys from the 37th recovered from her apartment. | 和警察从她公寓发现的枪吻合 |
[31:25] | But no connection to Dirisa? | 和Dirisa联系不起来? |
[31:27] | No.I was hoping to match the DNA on the weapon to Dirisa’s blood collected from the pool. | 是 我希望枪上的DNA能和 泳池里提取的Dirisa的血液吻合 |
[31:32] | But it was wiped down pretty good. | 但是擦拭得太干净了 |
[31:34] | I did,however,get a case-to-case hit on the bullet’s striae. | 然而比对后 根据子弹上的纹路 找到一个匹配的案子 |
[31:40] | This gun was used a week ago in a bodega robbery,and a bullet was pulled from the wall. | 这枪在一周前的杂货店抢劫案里用过 从墙里提取到一颗子弹 |
[31:44] | They get a description of the shooter? | 枪手什么样子的? |
[31:45] | Asian-American male between the age of 17 to 20. | 亚裔 男性 年龄在17到20岁之间 |
[31:49] | So a kid robs a bodega,and then sold or discarded the gun,and somehow Tony Dirisa ended up with it? | 一个孩子抢劫了家杂货店 然后卖了枪 或丢了它 最后落到Tony Dirisa手里? |
[31:55] | Now,look,I know this is kind of a long shot,but I can chase this,boss,okay? | 我知道这路绕得有点远 但我能追踪下去 老大 成不? |
[32:01] | We get the surveillance footage from the bodega,hopefully ID the kid, | 我们有杂货店的监视录像 希望能确定这孩子的身份 |
[32:04] | he gets a little nervous ’cause he now thinks he’s connected to a gun that just killed a woman, | 知道自己和一把杀了人的枪有关 他会开始紧张 |
[32:08] | he flips,we ID the guy that he just sold the gun to. | 就全招了 然后就可以确定 他把枪卖给了谁 |
[32:12] | Well,if it’s Tony Dirisa,great. | 如果是Tony Dirisa的话 就完美了 |
[32:14] | If it’s not,you’re chasing every place the gun’s been in the last week. | 如果不是 你就得追查这把枪上周内 每一个经手的人 |
[32:17] | Could be three people,could be 20. | 可能是3个人 也可能是20个 |
[32:20] | I think we’re running out of time,Adam. | 时间不够 Adam |
[32:22] | Dirisa’s gotta be nervous.He knows we know it’s him. | Dirisa已开始紧张了 他知道我们盯住了他 |
[32:25] | The next logical step would be to get out of town,and we got to find him before he does. | 符合逻辑的下一步 他会逃出城 我们要在此之前找到他 |
[32:37] | Lindsay Messer! | |
[32:39] | I need a witness.What is this? | 我需要一位证人 这是啥? |
[32:41] | Uh… a swatch of fabric. | 呃… 布料样品 |
[32:43] | I saw those in Marina’s apartment. | 我在Marina公寓发现的 |
[32:46] | She as a designer for her stepfather’s textile company. | 她在继父的纺织品公司当设计师 |
[32:49] | Right.Looks normal,yeah? | 好吧 看起来很普通 是吧? |
[32:52] | – Yeah. – Does it feel normal? | – 是的 – 摸起来呢? |
[32:56] | – Yes. | – Yes.All right. – 也是 – 好的 |
[32:57] | Well,now grab the other end with these. | 用这个夹住另一端 |
[33:01] | Okay,you ready? | 好的 准备好了没? |
[33:07] | What are we doing? | 我们这是要做什么? |
[33:09] | Just give it a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[33:18] | And boom. | 瞧 |
[33:20] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是什么? |
[33:22] | The answer. | 这就是答案 |
[33:24] | Marina’s hand was clenched around this piece of fabric. | Marina手里抓的是布料一角 |
[33:27] | It’s imported from Italy to one specific textile distributor here in the city,Dirisa Textile. | 是城里一家纺织品经销商从意大利进口的 “Dirisa纺织公司” |
[33:31] | Okay,you guys are gonna have to get to the razzle-dazzle part | 好吧 你俩快说说最精彩的部分吧 |
[33:33] | ’cause I’m not seeing anything we can make an arrest on. | 我还没看出什么头绪呢 |
[33:35] | It’s memory textile. | 这是记忆布料 |
[33:37] | External stimulus,like temperature,cause the fabric to change shape. | 外部刺激 诸如温度 就会让布料变形 |
[33:41] | And it first reacted to the heat from the light table. | 首先看板台的热量让它起了反应 |
[33:44] | It’s made out of equal parts nickel and titanium. | 是用镍和钛制造的 |
[33:47] | Nitinol,which is an alloy known for its unique properties of super elasticity and shape memory. | 镍钛合金 是一种具有超强弹性 能够记忆形状的合金 |
[33:53] | And Hawke said that Sid found a rash on Marina’s hand. | Hawkes说Sid发现Marina手上有皮疹 |
[33:56] | It was an allergic reaction to nickel. | 是对镍的过敏反应 |
[33:57] | It’s from this swatch of fabric. | 来自于这个布料样品 |
[34:01] | But Marina wasn’t holding anything at the scene or at the hospital. | 但在现场和医院时 Marina手里并没握着任何东西 |
[34:04] | Yes,she was,they just didn’t see it because Marina’s body temperature warmed the swatch and it retracted. | 有的 没被发现是因为Marina的体温 使布料样品收缩 |
[34:09] | It was hidden under the folds of her fingers. | 她把它握在拳头里了 |
[34:11] | Postmortem,her body temperature significantly dropped,causing the fabric to uncoil, | 她死后体温急剧下降 让这块布又重新伸展开来 |
[34:16] | flatten and easily slip through her fingers. | 变得光滑 轻易就从她手里掉出来了 |
[34:18] | Probably in the ambulance or in the gurney, | 可能是在急救室或是轮床上掉的 |
[34:20] | which is why it was included in the collection of her clothes. | 所以他们把它当成了她的衣物 |
[34:27] | So Marina clenched this fabric in her fist because she knew she held the clue to her killer’s identity. | 也就是说 Marina抓住这块织布 因为那是确定凶手身份的证据 |
[34:36] | Tony married my mom when we were five. | 在我们5岁时 Tony娶了我母亲 |
[34:39] | He loved her a lot. | 他很爱她 |
[34:41] | But you could tell that kids were a big adjustment. | 但是你知道 要照顾好孩子还是很困难 |
[34:45] | Ready or not,here I come. | 准备好了吗 我来了哦 |
[34:49] | How many times I got to tell you to put that bike away. | 我要告诉你多少次 你才能把车放好 |
[34:50] | He tried really hard.He took care of me. | 他很努力 很照顾我 |
[34:55] | He and Luke… it was tough for them. | 但是他和Luke…相处得很不好 |
[35:00] | I… I don’t think he meant to do it. | 我…我觉得他不是故意那么做的 |
[35:04] | You’re not my dad! | 你不是我爸爸! |
[35:05] | – Get over here. – Let me go!Let go! | – 你给我过来! – 放手! 放手! |
[35:08] | – Not your father,huh? – Stop it!My arm! | – 我不是你爸爸? – 住手! 我的胳膊! |
[35:11] | Oh,Luke. | 哦 Luke |
[35:14] | Luke,I’m sorry.Luke? | Luke 我很抱歉 Luke? |
[35:16] | I stayed in there for a while,hoping this-this isn’t real, | 我在里面待了一会儿 我希望那…那不是真的 |
[35:19] | and I was wondering who’s going to take care of me. | 我在想 谁会照顾我 |
[35:24] | What will happen to me if I tell the truth? | 如果我说了实话 我会怎么样? |
[35:26] | And would my mom love me anymore if they both went away? | 还有 如果他们都离开的话 我母亲会不会更爱我? |
[35:35] | No one asked me what happened. | 没人问过我发生了什么 |
[35:39] | So I just forgot. | 所以我就把这事忘了 |
[36:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[36:01] | CI’s just got an emergency request for some forged documents– passport and ID. | 刚刚接到紧急求助 关于一些假护照和身份证 |
[36:06] | Sounds like Tony Dirisa’s getting out of town. | 看来Tony Dirisa已经出了城了 |
[36:07] | Yep.And Flack and I are going to go help him through security. | 没错 Flack和我要去帮他通过安检 |
[36:26] | “Detective Bonasera,”I want to thank you for all that you’ve done | “Bonasera警探 我想要感谢你” |
[36:29] | “in trying to help me find my brother.” | “为帮我寻找弟弟所做的一切” |
[36:31] | Finally,I can put this all to rest now. | “现在 我终于能让一切结束了” |
[36:34] | “I know what happened.”I know who did it.I knew all along.” | “我知道发生了什么 知道是谁做的 我一直都知道” |
[36:40] | Repressed memory– that’s what they call it. | “他们称之为被压抑的记忆” |
[36:43] | I was in college and someone asked me about my missing brother. | “我当时还在上大学 有人问起了我失踪的弟弟” |
[36:46] | And he said why had nothing been done. | “他说 为什么为此做些什么” |
[36:51] | So I got angry,and I started to ask my own questions. | “我生气了 开始问自己同样的问题” |
[36:56] | Talked to investigators,looked for answers. | “联系一些侦探 想要寻找答案” |
[37:02] | Two weeks ago… I went back there. | “两周前…我回到了那里” |
[37:07] | Back to the house where we lived. | “回到了我们曾经居住的房子” |
[37:12] | And I remembered it all. | “于是我都想起来了” |
[37:45] | Is this where you pointed the gun right before you shot her,huh? | 你打死她前就拿枪抵着这儿吧 嗯? |
[37:48] | – Or was it here? – Hey,let go of me. | – 或者说 是这儿? – 嘿 放开我 |
[37:52] | Take it easy,Mr.Dirisa,all right? | 放轻松 Dirisa先生 好吗? |
[37:54] | You’ve got the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:55] | It was an accident.You got to believe me. | 那只是个意外 你们要相信我 |
[37:57] | What happened?Pillow got in the way and the gun accidentally went off? | 发生了什么? 枕头自己跑出来 而枪突然就走火了? |
[37:59] | You’ve got the right to an attorney.Want to hear this now or on the ride over? | 你有权请律师 你想现在听这个 还是等到路上听? |
[38:03] | If you cannot find an attorney… | 如果你无法找到律师… |
[38:24] | All by herself,she figured it out. | 她想起来了 她独自努力着都想起来了 |
[38:26] | The timeline,the conflicting witness accounts,the-the ice cream truck that never existed. | 时间线 相互矛盾的目击证词 还有那冰激凌车 都根本不存在 |
[38:34] | She confided in you. | 她跟你坦白了 |
[38:36] | Told you everything she knew every step of the way. | 告诉你 她记得事情的所有经过 |
[38:39] | We both wanted answers. | 我们都想要找到答案 |
[38:40] | Oh,sure you did.Only you wanted to know what she knew. | 你当然想了 但你想知道的是 她到底了解些什么 |
[38:44] | How close Marina was getting to learning the truth. | Marina离真相有多远 |
[38:46] | I would never do anything to hurt Marina. | 我绝不会做任何伤害Marina的事 |
[38:53] | You panicked.Just like you did when you killed Luke. | 你慌了 就像你杀了Luke时那样 |
[39:01] | Did she look at you differently,Tony?Is that what it was? | 她看你的眼神不一样了吗 Tony? 是因为那个原因吗? |
[39:03] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[39:06] | Yes,you did. | 就是你干的 |
[39:08] | Only what you didn’t know,what we all didn’t know, | 只不过你不知道的是 同时我们也不知道的是 |
[39:12] | was that Marina had ended her commitment to search for Luke. | Marina决定停止寻找Luke |
[39:21] | She was finally letting it all go. | 她终于能放下一切了 |
[39:23] | She was letting you go. | 也打算放过你 |
[39:25] | The e-mail to her friends was mistaken as a suicide note only because she was found dead. | 那封发给她朋友的电邮被误解成 自杀遗言也只是因为她死了 |
[39:31] | Listen to her words. | 看看这字里行间 |
[39:33] | “It’s time I end it all. | “是时候去结束了” |
[39:34] | “Free myself. | “让自己解脱” |
[39:35] | “And this is the only way I know how. | “这是我唯一知道的方法” |
[39:38] | “Leaving here is my only option. | “我的抉择是离开这里” |
[39:40] | Tony,we’re both free. | “Tony 我们都解脱了” |
[39:44] | ” She knew it was you. | “她知道是你干的 |
[39:47] | You panicked for nothing. | “你的恐慌毫无道理” |
[39:50] | You killed her for nothing. | “你杀她也毫无意义” |
[39:54] | She was letting you go. | “她都打算放过你了” |
[40:16] | Hey,Sid. | 嘿 Sid |
[40:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:25] | No,you were right. | 不用 你是对的 |
[40:27] | And I got defensive because I thought,what if she’s right? | 我为自己辩护那会 还想着万一她没错怎么办? |
[40:35] | It reminds me that I may be a little off my game.I’m getting old. | 这也提醒我 或许我有点出局了 我老了 |
[40:41] | You are wise,my friend. | 你聪明着呢 朋友 |
[40:44] | If only. | 是就好了 |
[40:50] | – I got a letter in the mail today from Marina. – Yeah? | – 今天我收到封Marina发出的邮件 – 是吗? |
[40:54] | Said she was moving to Boston. | 写着她要搬去波士顿 |
[41:02] | – Mr.Brennan? – Yeah.Who is this? | – Brennan先生? – 对 你哪位? |
[41:04] | Hey,it’s Detective Don Flack. | 嘿 我是Don Flack警探 |
[41:06] | How you doing?I’m fine. | – 过的怎么样? – 我很好 |
[41:09] | What can I help you with? | 需要我帮什么忙吗? |
[41:11] | Well,I was hoping that you and I could get together. | 希望我们能为同一件事共同努力 |
[41:14] | You know something about my wife? | 你有关于我老婆的消息? |
[41:15] | No,sir,I don’t have any answers,but I’m sure as hell hoping that you and I can find some. | 还没 先生 现在还没 但我迫切希望 你和我能有新发现 |
[41:20] | Really?Wow,Detective,it has been a long time. | 是吗? 警探 这可有段时间了 |
[41:24] | Yeah,it has been a long time. | 是啊 有段时间了 |
[42:06] | Three years after the day it all happened,I was 11… | 那件事发生3年后 我11岁了… |
[42:13] | and I remember coming home thinking that he’s here. | 我记得我想着回家时他已经在那了 |
[42:18] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[42:20] | He’s here.Luke. | 他就在家里 Luke |
[42:24] | I was sure he was hiding in our secret place. | 我相信他就躲在那个属于我们的小天地 |
[42:29] | Ready or not,here I come. | 准备好了吗 我来了 |
[42:34] | But he wasn’t. | 但他不在 |
[42:39] | And I remembered him telling me that one day | 我还记得他对我说过 有一天 |
[42:46] | he’s going to hide in a place that I would never find him. | 他会躲在一个我永远也找不到的地方 |
[42:51] | But I did. did find him. | 但我的确 找到了他 夏酷 卡蜜拉 看新欢碍眼的Jessica |