时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Table for three for Smith,ready. | Smith预订三位的桌子准备好了 |
[00:14] | – Thirty-nine.- Pastrami on rye to go. | – 39号 – 外卖的稞麦面包夹熏牛肉 |
[00:17] | – Thirty-nine.- No coleslaw with that? | – 39号 – 这里面不配卷心菜吗? |
[00:19] | Thirty-nine! | 39号! |
[00:21] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[00:23] | Who’s got the fries? | 薯条是谁点的? |
[00:25] | Hey,Mac,the usual? | 嘿 Mac 老样子? |
[00:26] | – Number four club. – Easy on the dressing. | – 4号套餐 – 少放沙拉酱 |
[00:29] | A man who knows what he wants. | 对自己要什么清楚明了的人 |
[00:30] | – Excuse me. – I’ve been waiting ten minutes! | – 借过 – 我都等了十分钟了! |
[00:32] | – Excuse me. – You gotta wait another ten. | – 借过 – 还得等十分钟 |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Place gets pretty cutthroat in here,huh? | 这地方吃饭都得靠抢 是吧? |
[00:49] | Yeah,but the pastrami’s worth it. | 是啊 不过为了熏牛肉也值了 |
[00:57] | *** | 布鲁克林区42街 到达前已死亡 可能是凶杀案 2名男性被害人 |
[01:01] | Looks serious. | 看来很严重 |
[01:03] | Always is. | 一向如此 |
[01:06] | Here you go,Mac. | 好了 Mac |
[01:08] | You,uh,sure you don’t want to dine in? | 你确定不吃了再走? |
[01:10] | No,I-I gotta go. | 不了 我得走了 |
[01:12] | I’ll put it on your tab. | 我记你账上 |
[01:18] | You know,look,here. | 这个给你 |
[01:20] | With this crowd,I always take two,just in case I forget something. | 这么多人 我一般都拿两个号 就怕买漏了什么 |
[01:26] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[01:33] | Number 40! | 40号! |
[01:37] | Pastrami sandwich,please. | 麻烦要熏牛肉三明治 |
[02:00] | Who found them? | 谁发现他们的? |
[02:01] | Don’t know. Anonymous call to 911. | 不知道 匿名电话报的警 |
[02:04] | According to the M.E. techs,both bodies were close to room temp. | 法医说两具尸体体温都接近室温了 |
[02:07] | Means TOD was roughly 24 hours ago. | 意思是死亡时间是24小时之前 |
[02:10] | According to his wallet,this guy over here… is Michael Paley,28 years old. | 找到他的钱包 这位叫Michael Paley 28岁 |
[02:15] | He had a downtown address. | 住在市区 |
[02:17] | Small-caliber gunshot to the back of the head. | 脑后小口径的枪伤 |
[02:20] | This is definitely what you call blunt-force trauma. | 这个无疑就是钝器外伤了 |
[02:23] | Got an ID on this one? | 知道他身份了吗? |
[02:24] | Negative. | 不知道 |
[02:27] | Got an impact mark. | 这里有处撞击的痕迹 |
[02:33] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[02:35] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[02:44] | It’s pure gold. | 是纯金 |
[02:46] | I can top that. | 我这里还有更有趣的 |
[02:48] | Just found this in a shoeprint. | 刚在鞋印里发现这个 |
[02:54] | A four-leaf clover? | 四叶草? |
[02:55] | TAYLOR: It’s a natural genetic mutation. | 这是自然的基因变异 |
[02:58] | There’s only one for every 10,000 three-leaf clovers. | 一万片三叶草里面也只能找到一片 |
[03:01] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[03:02] | Gold?Four-leaf clover right before St.Patrick’s Day? | 就在圣帕特里克节之前没几天 发现金子? 四叶草? (3月17号纪念爱尔兰守护神圣帕特里克) |
[03:05] | Where the hell are we,at the end of the rainbow? | 我们这是在哪儿呢? 彩虹的尽头? (西方传说彩虹尽头会有精灵指引找到金子) |
[03:08] | Well,I’ll you this much: | 我至少能告诉你: |
[03:09] | Neither one of these guys had the luck of the Irish. | 这两个人可都没有爱尔兰人那么好的运气 长乐未央 爱金条的Jessica |
[03:51] | CSI:ny Season6Episode 17 | |
[04:11] | I wonder if our gunshot vic is the same Michael Paley who publishes that blog? | 我在想这个枪伤死者是不是那个 写博客的Michael Paley? |
[04:16] | PaleyandVandemann.com?It’s possible. | PaleyandVandemann.com? 有可能 |
[04:19] | It means our second vic could be Cam Vandemann. | 那就是说另一个死者可能是Cam Vandemann |
[04:22] | Sorry,who are we talking about here? | 不好意思 你们在说谁呢? |
[04:23] | Paley and his partner,Vandemann are a couple of budding investigative journalists. | Paley和他的合伙人Vandemann是一对 “萌芽调查”记者 |
[04:27] | Local muckrakers is more like it. | 或者说就是揭发丑闻的记者 |
[04:30] | Earlier this year they broke a story about homeless people being forced to hide in Battery Park. | 今年早些时候 他们报道说 流浪汉都被迫藏到炮台公园 |
[04:34] | Made the mayor look pretty heartless. | 让大家都觉得市长真是铁石心肠 |
[04:36] | Didn’t make the cops look too good,either. | 也没说警察什么好话 |
[04:38] | Paley and Vandemann do have a knack for getting in people’s faces. | Paley和Vandemann总有办法 揭发别人的糗事 |
[04:40] | So,maybe somebody returned the favor. | 可能因此和什么人结了仇 |
[05:14] | *I’m buried underneath a veil of lies * | |
[05:33] | *Oh,and in this grave I place my confidence * | |
[05:43] | *Oh,and your belief that I will rise again * | |
[06:12] | *But I can’t control that… * | |
[06:17] | *But I know not where I go * | |
[06:22] | *But I can’t control that… * | |
[06:27] | *But I know not where I go… * | |
[06:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[07:00] | We got two bodies,right? | 我们找到2具尸体 对吧? |
[07:02] | But we got four sets of prints. | 但是有4组脚印 |
[07:03] | A couple of them match the tread patterns on our vic’s tennis shoes. | 有2组和死者的网球鞋吻合 |
[07:06] | They’re easy enough to spot. | 很容易就能辨认出 |
[07:08] | There’s a third pair of dress-shoe prints that,based on their positioning, | 第3组正装鞋印 根据位置… |
[07:13] | scuff patterns and high-velocity blood spatter,appear to be our killers. | 留下的痕迹 还有高速喷溅的血迹来看 应该是凶手留下的 |
[07:17] | Then there’s a fourth,what look like work-boot prints. | 第4组 像是工作靴留下的 |
[07:21] | That’s where I pulled the clover from. | 我就是从那组找到的四叶草 |
[07:24] | They start over there by the door,make their way over to the bodies, | 脚印从门那边开始 一路走过尸体 |
[07:28] | and then they end up over here. | 最后在这里消失 |
[07:32] | So maybe our killer has an accomplice. | 所以看来凶手有帮手 |
[07:34] | See that skitter pattern in the floor? | 看到地板这些断断续续的痕迹吗? |
[07:36] | How it goes underneath this old tank? | 它是如何延续到了这个大罐下面? |
[07:39] | It’s positive for GSR. | 有火药残留物 |
[07:41] | So you think the gun got knocked beneath it? | 所以你觉得是枪被撞到罐子下面了? |
[07:43] | Wel,if it did,it’s not there anymore. | 如果真是那样 枪后来被人拿走了 |
[07:44] | So,maybe the fourth set of prints belongs to whoever retrieved it. | 所以最后一组脚印可能就是 拿走枪的人留下的 |
[07:48] | All right. | 没错 |
[07:51] | So,our two vics are over there at the table. | 那么 两名死者当时在桌旁 |
[07:53] | Mr.Dress Shoes comes in,boom,down goes Paley. | 正装男来了 一枪解决了Paley |
[07:56] | But before he can get another shot off,our second vic gets the jump on him, | 但还没来得及开第二枪 第二名死者就朝他扑去 |
[08:01] | the gun skitters off… | 枪在搏斗中掉落了… |
[08:02] | And that’s when Mr.Work Boots comes in to the rescue,helps his buddy beat the hell out of Vandemann, | 这时候 工作靴上来解围 帮同伙打死了Vandemann |
[08:07] | he grabs the gun and they split. | 他捡起枪 然后一起逃了 |
[08:11] | So,if that’s true,we’re looking for two different people. | 如果真是这样 那凶手就是2个人了 |
[08:14] | And two different weapons. | 2种凶器 |
[08:26] | Okay,Stella,news flash. | 好的 Stella 简讯时间到了 |
[08:28] | That’s definitely your blogger,Michael Paley,and here’s the bullet that killed him. | 那个肯定就是写博客的Michael Paley 这是杀死他的子弹 |
[08:33] | But this is not his partner,Cam Vandemann. | 但这个不是他的搭档 Cam Vandemann |
[08:36] | – Really? – I did some detailed fluoroscopic analysis, | – 是吗? – 我做了详细的透视分析 |
[08:38] | then ran it through a photo imaging program to simulate the vic’s facial features prior to trauma. | 然后在成像系统里模拟了死者 被打之前的面部特征 |
[08:44] | This is what he should look like. | 这是他被打之前的样子 |
[08:46] | And here’s who he doesn’t look like. | 这是Michael Paley的搭档 |
[08:49] | I pulled the second shot off the Paley and Vandemann blog site. | 这是我从Paley和Vandemann的博客上 下载下来的 |
[08:53] | So,the real Cam Vandemann is still out there. | 那么Cam Vandemann还活着 |
[08:55] | Maybe a target,maybe a suspect. | 也许是下一个目标 或者就是嫌疑人 |
[08:58] | Either way,I’m afraid our second vic is still a John Doe, | 不管怎样 第二名死者现在身份不明 |
[09:01] | but I did discover a couple more things that might help clue us into his identity. | 不过我发现了一些可能 帮助确定他身份的线索 |
[09:05] | His blood work revealed high levels of antibodies for hepatitis A and B,typhoid,rabies and malaria. | 他血液里含有大量的甲乙肝炎 伤寒 狂犬病 疟疾抗体 |
[09:12] | These multiple doses are consistent with a vaccination for some type of international travel. | 这么大剂量很可能是为出国旅行 做准备打的疫苗 |
[09:17] | Meanwhile,your call of blunt-force trauma as COD was clearly on the mark. | 同时 死因确实是你所说的钝器外伤 |
[09:21] | And while we’re on the topic,there is something else we should take a closer look at. | 不过除此之外 还有一些别的东西 我们需要格外关注一下 |
[09:27] | I found a series of faint wound impressions along the victim’s scalp. | 死者头皮上发现一系列模糊的伤痕 |
[09:31] | Looks almost alpha-numeric with some kind of fine-line detail. | 像是字母数字组合 还有一些细线条 |
[09:34] | But it’s gonna take some more work to make sense of them. | 不过想要弄清楚到底是什么 还得花点时间 |
[09:36] | Whatever these marks are could lead us to a murder weapon. | 不管到底是些什么印记 都有可能和凶器有关 |
[09:54] | *** | 未发现任何化合物 |
[10:42] | What you gawking at? | 你呆呆地在看什么? |
[10:44] | I think it’s some kind of blue green algae. | 应该是某种蓝绿藻 |
[10:47] | I found it on our John Doe’s shirt. | 在无名死者上衣上发现的 |
[10:50] | What’s with the junk pile? | 那一堆乱七八糟的又是什么? |
[10:52] | I don’t know; thought it all looked new to the scene | 不知道 我只是觉得看起来像 刚刚放到犯罪现场的 |
[10:54] | so I thought maybe the vics brought it in there with them.So I took it back here. | 我想可能是死者带过去的 所以带回来看看 |
[10:57] | What was in the container? | 那个大罐里面是什么? |
[10:59] | Nothing but water. | 只是水而已 |
[11:00] | Did you get anything more exciting? | 你有什么精彩的发现吗? |
[11:02] | Confusing,maybe.I just ran the four-leaf clover I found in the work-boot print. | 有点困惑才对 我比对了一下 工作靴印里面找到的四叶草 |
[11:06] | Now,according to EDNA and a little DNA analysis,it’s not just any clover. | 根据EDNA数据库 加上一点DNA分析 这不是普通四叶草 |
[11:11] | It’s hop clover,which is indigenous to Ireland. | 是蛇麻草 生长在爱尔兰 |
[11:14] | So you tell me,Linds– how the hell did it wind up in a shoeprint in New York City? | 告诉我 Linds– 它怎会出现在纽约市的鞋印上? |
[11:37] | Reed. I got your message. | Reed 我收到了你的短信 |
[11:40] | Sounded urgent. | 听上去很紧急 |
[11:44] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[11:46] | Yeah.I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[11:48] | It’s a… It’s actually a friend of mine that I’m worried about. | 实际上…我担心的是我一个朋友 |
[11:53] | Who’s that? | 谁啊? |
[11:55] | Cam Vandemann. | |
[11:58] | What do you know about him? | 你了解他多少? |
[11:59] | Well,I know that we’re both bloggers interested in breaking stories the media’s too spineless to touch. | 我们都是对媒体不敢触碰的 爆炸性新闻感兴趣的博客 |
[12:04] | That’s not what I mean,Reed. | 我不是那个意思 Reed |
[12:09] | – I know he’s not guilty of murder. – And how do you know that? | – 我知道他没有杀人 – 你怎么知道的? |
[12:11] | Because he reached out to me. | 因为他向我求助 |
[12:13] | He knows the cops are looking for him.He’s afraid,Mac. | 他知道警察在找他 他很害怕 Mac |
[12:17] | – Well,then tell him to come to me. – Look,I did,but he says the story’s too big. | – 那告诉他来找我 – 听着 我说过 但他说这事太严重了 |
[12:20] | He’s asking you to come to him. | 他要求你去见他 |
[12:21] | Reed,do you really want to put yourself in the position of possibly aiding | Reed 你真想让自己可能处在帮助… |
[12:25] | and abetting a suspect in a double homicide? | 协助一个双重谋杀案犯的位子上吗? |
[12:28] | No,I don’t.But you know what?I don’t have any other choice. | 不想 但你知道吗? 我别无选择 |
[12:30] | All right,Cam Vandemann– he didn’t kill anybody. | Cam Vandemann–他没杀过任何人 |
[12:33] | He’s in way over his head.I can hear it in his voice. | 他不知道如何是好 我从他的口气中听得出 |
[12:35] | He’s,he’s,he’s desperate,Mac. | 他很绝望 Mac |
[12:41] | I’m reminded every day of what it’s like to go after a headline without the right kind of help. | 现实每天都在提醒我 如果没人援手 你怎能写出头条新闻 |
[12:49] | Okay,so will you please just go talk to him?Alone? | 求你能不能去见见他? 一个人去? |
[12:58] | – When? – Tonight. | – 什么时候? – 今晚 |
[13:01] | I’ll text you with the details as soon as he sends them. | 只要他一发我短信 我就通知你具体地址 |
[13:04] | You know,you’re asking me to take a little bit of a chance here. | 你是在叫我冒险 |
[13:07] | Yes,I know. | 我知道 |
[13:08] | But you know,sometimes you got to take chances,Mac. | 可你知道 有时候你得冒冒险 Mac |
[13:13] | If only so you can give one to somebody else. | 只有这样你才能给别人一个机会 |
[13:36] | Hey,Mac.I got something for you. | 嘿 Mac 有东西给你 |
[13:41] | I memorized the takeout menu ten years ago,Phil. | 我还记得10年前的外卖单 Phil |
[13:44] | Read the back.The pretty brunette you were talking to in here last night– | 看背面 昨晚跟你说话的那个 留深色长发的美女– |
[13:48] | she asked me if I’d give it to you next time you were in. | 让我在你再来时给你的 |
[13:52] | “Dear Number 39… I just wanted to say thank you. | “亲爱的39号… 我只是想谢谢你 |
[13:56] | I had a really long day. | 我渡过了漫长辛劳的一天 |
[13:57] | Actually,I’ve had a few months worth of them,to be honest. | 实际上 老实说 我好几个月都这么过的 |
[14:01] | So when I came into the deli,I was thinking hard about leaving Manhattan. | 所以当我走进熟食店时 我认真考虑着要离开曼哈顿 |
[14:05] | But then I told myself if at least one stranger could show me some tiny shred of kindness, | 然而我告诉自己 只要有陌生人 对我表露一点点的友善 |
[14:10] | it would mean I should stay. | 那就意味着我应该留下 |
[14:12] | And suddenly,there you were,talking with me,looking me in the eye, | 突然间 你出现了 看着我的眼睛说话 |
[14:16] | smiling at me like you meant it. | 对我微笑就像你是认真的 |
[14:19] | Anyway,I just wanted you to know that it felt really good. | 不管怎样 我只想告诉你这种感觉很好 |
[14:22] | And thanks to you,I’m staying right where I am. | 还有感谢你 我就待在原地了 |
[14:25] | Yours… Number 40. | 你的…40号 |
[14:30] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还要些什么吗? |
[14:33] | No. I’m good.Thanks. | 不 我很好 谢谢 |
[15:39] | You’re not gonna believe this.You know our John Doe’s head injuries? | 你不会相信的 你知道无名男尸头部的伤势吧? |
[15:42] | Sid and I got a much better picture of those wound impressions by using subdermal photography. | Sid和我用皮下摄影的方法 拍到了更清晰的伤口照片 |
[15:46] | Then I was able to use the image files to crunch all the numbers and letters. | 那样我就能使用图像文档 处理所有的数字和字母了 |
[15:50] | And this is what I got. | 这个就是结果 |
[15:53] | Hawkes,this looks like the markings on gold bullion. | Hawkes 这个看上去像是金条上的记号 |
[15:55] | A ten-thousand gram gold delivery bar,to be exact. | 1根10公斤的金条 确切地说 |
[15:59] | Current value– half a million dollars. | 现值–50万美金 |
[16:01] | And we found a pure gold impact mark on the warehouse floor right next to the second vic’s head. | 我在仓库地上第2个死者脑袋边 找到了纯金撞击痕 |
[16:05] | And get this: According to the treasury agent I just spoke to, | 还有这个:根据我刚联系的财政部官员所说 |
[16:08] | a gold bar matching those exact numbers was deposited at the Federal Reserve just this morning. | 符合这号码的金条 今早还存放在美联储 |
[16:12] | Okay,what kind of killer goes from the crime scene to the bank? | 好吧 哪种凶手会从犯罪现场去银行呢? |
[16:23] | Detectives,this is a secure vault,closed to the public, | 警探们 这是安全金库 不对公众开放 |
[16:26] | with over $200 billion worth of gold in storage. | 存放超过2000亿的黄金 |
[16:30] | What exactly is it you’re looking for? | 你们到底在找什么? |
[16:33] | A very expensive murder weapon. | 一件价值昂贵的凶器 |
[17:14] | So this is what all the money in the world looks like,huh? | 那么这就是世界货币的样子 哈? |
[17:18] | So pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[17:21] | Come on.The bar we’re looking for just came in as part of a local shipment for international trade. | 快点 我们找的金条是国际交易的一部分 由本地运送来的 |
[17:26] | It can’t be too deep in the pile. | 不会堆放在底部 |
[18:30] | I got a golden ticket. | 我找到金奖券了 |
[18:32] | Let me see it. | 我来看看 |
[18:36] | You see those scratches? | 你看到这些划损了吗? |
[18:49] | Positive for blood. | 是血迹 |
[18:51] | It arrived at our facility yesterday morning as part of a private transfer in a purchase made by the Chinese government. | 这是昨天早上到我们这里的 作为私人汇款由中国政府购买 |
[18:56] | And who’s had access to the bar since then? | 之后谁有权接近这些金条? |
[18:58] | No one but vault security. | 只有金库的保安 |
[19:00] | All of whom are thoroughly screened upon every entry and exit. | 他们每次进出都由摄像全程监控 |
[19:02] | Trust me,once it got here,there’s no way it left. | 相信我 只要它一进来 就没法出去了 |
[19:05] | Then where was it before it got here? | 那么在来之前它在哪儿? |
[19:06] | Deposit records state it came straight from its place of manufacture: | 寄存的记录显示 它是直接从制造地点过来的 |
[19:10] | Elemental Precious Metals. | Elemental贵金属公司 |
[19:13] | Gentlemen,I hope you appreciate the value of that evidence. | 先生们 我希望你们意识到这件证据的价值 |
[19:16] | More than you know. | 这是肯定的 |
[19:30] | I found out where that stain on our John Doe’s shirt came from. | 我知道无名男尸衬衫上的痕迹从哪来了 |
[19:36] | Blue green algae,right? | 蓝绿藻 对吗? |
[19:37] | Arthrospira maxima.But I ran it through GCMS, | 极大节旋藻 我拿它过了一下气质连用仪 |
[19:40] | and I found three other ingredients: barley,hops and yeast. | 我还找到了其他三种成分: 大麦 啤酒花还有酵母 |
[19:43] | Are we talking about what I think we’re talking about? | 我们谈的和我想的是同一件事吗? |
[19:45] | Turns out there’s one pub in New York that uses algae to microbrew its own green organic beer. | 纽约有一家酒吧 使用这种藻类 酿制绿色有机啤酒 |
[19:50] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[20:07] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[20:10] | Always this crazy in the middle of the day? | 每天大白天都这么疯吗? |
[20:12] | They’re part of a citywide St.Patty’s Pub Crawl. | 他们正在进行全市性的 圣帕特里克节酒吧狂欢 |
[20:15] | Trying to set a world record. | 想要创造一个世界记录 |
[20:16] | Three days,a hundred bars and 5,000 people! | 整整3天 100家酒吧 5000人参与! |
[20:27] | – Care to join in the fun? – No,actually.We’re on the clock,pal. | – 想要加入狂欢吗? – 不了 老兄 我们在上班 |
[20:29] | You ever seen this man? | 你见过这个男人吗? |
[20:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:36] | What,he finally fall off his last barstool? | 难道 他终于从高脚凳上摔下来了? |
[20:38] | – You know him? – Yeah.His name is Charlie Cooper. | – 你认识他? – 是的 他叫Charlie Cooper |
[20:41] | I’ve kicked him out of here a few times.Should have kicked his ass while I was at it. | 我把他从这儿赶出去过几次 我该狠狠凑他一顿的 |
[20:44] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[20:46] | I met a girl a few months ago. | 我几个月前认识一姑娘 |
[20:48] | I told Charlie I was thinking about popping the question. | 我告诉Charlie我在考虑要求婚 |
[20:50] | Said he was gonna hook me up with a great diamond engagement ring for cheap. | 他说可以帮我买到便宜的钻石戒指 |
[20:53] | Turned out to be cubic zirconia.Then she breaks up with me and sleeps with him. | 结果却是锆石 她就跟我分手 跟他搞上了 |
[20:58] | You have any idea why this guy would be hanging out with two journalists? | 你是否知道他干嘛跟2个记者在一起? |
[21:01] | Aside from the fact that he’s a blowhard? | 因为他是吹牛大王? |
[21:03] | No clue. | 还真想不出来 |
[21:05] | I can tell you this much. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[21:06] | The only thing Cooper liked more than the sound of his own voice was making a fast buck. | 除了迷恋自己的声音 Cooper只喜欢挣不义之财 |
[21:10] | So if he found someone who let him get away with both,hey,two for one. | 如果有人能同时满足他的这两个愿望 嘿 买一送一哈 |
[21:13] | Chug!Chug! | 喝! 喝! |
[21:26] | – It was ransacked? – Totally. | – 彻底翻过了? – 是 |
[21:28] | Somebody tore the hell out of Paley and Vandemann’s apartment. | 有人把Paley和Vandemann的公寓 翻了个底朝天 |
[21:32] | You put out an alarm? | 你发布通告了? |
[21:33] | I did.And I got guys sitting on the place just in case Vandemann comes back. | 是 我还让人守在那里 以防Vandemann回来 |
[21:36] | We’re gonna find this guy. | 我们会找到这个家伙的 |
[21:37] | Hey,guys,as soon as we got Cooper’s name from Danny and Lindsay, | 嘿 伙计们 我们从Danny和Lindsay那里 知道Cooper的名字后 |
[21:41] | I ran a Customs check on all his international travel. | 就从海关查了他所有的出境记录 |
[21:44] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:46] | He’s been in and out of China. | 他经常进出中国 |
[21:47] | And the antibodies we found in his blood match the CDC recommended travel vacs for the Far East. | 我们在他血液中找到的抗体 符合疾控中心推荐进出远东接种的疫苗 |
[21:52] | But here’s the kicker. | 还有一个意外之喜 |
[21:54] | Before we found his body lying next to Paley’s in that warehouse,guess where Cooper was working. | 在仓库paley的尸体旁找到他之前 猜猜Cooper在哪里工作 |
[21:58] | – Where is that? – Elemental Precious Metals. | – 哪儿? – Elemental贵金属公司 |
[22:01] | That’s the firm that made our gold bar. | 就是这家公司制造了那根金条 |
[22:06] | They made a mint on reclaimed gold. | 他们用回收的含金物赚了很多钱 |
[22:09] | Reclaimed? | 回收? |
[22:10] | We’re talking jewelry,dental fillings,circuit boards– you name it. | 有珠宝 牙齿填充物 线路板 –只要是你想得到的 |
[22:13] | They melt it,then turn it into bars for sale on the open market. | 他们把它们融化 铸成金条 在市面上出售 |
[22:17] | Or to use as murder weapons. | 或者当凶器使用 |
[22:18] | The firm is owned by a third-generation broker.His name is Thom Weir. | 公司所有人是个叫Thom Weir的代理商 他家祖孙三代都干这行 |
[22:22] | – So,if he could tell us who wanted Paley and Cooper dead… – We’re golden. | – 如果他知道谁想要Paley和Cooper的命 – 完美结局 |
[22:26] | – Exactly. – Right.I’ll bring Weir in. | – 没错 – 好的 我去把Weir带来 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | **** | 待租售房屋 SOHO区 |
[22:57] | Hello? | 你好? |
[22:59] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[23:01] | Are you here for the open house? | 你是来看房子的吗? |
[23:03] | – Yes. – It’s you. | – 是的 – 果然是你 |
[23:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:08] | Have we met before? | 我们见过面吗? |
[23:09] | No,but I’m guessing you’re the beautiful brunette woman in the green coat. | 不 但我猜你就是那个穿绿色大衣 留深色长发的美女 |
[23:18] | *** | 给穿绿色大衣 留深色长发的美女 |
[23:27] | Dear Number 40,I hope this note reaches you and you won’t find me too forward in sending it. | 亲爱的40号 我希望这封信能送交你手 同时请不要觉得我太过莽撞 |
[23:34] | But someone I know recently reminded me that sometimes you have to take chances– | 但最近有个熟人提醒了我 有时你应该去冒一下险– |
[23:39] | if only to give one to someone else. | 只有这样才能给别人一个机会 |
[23:42] | So,if you’d like to discuss your decision to stay in Manhattan in a little more detail, | 所以 如果愿意稍微讨论一下 你在曼哈顿定居的安排 |
[23:47] | I know a great deli. | 我知道一家不错的熟食店 |
[23:49] | Tomorrow at 8:00?Number 39. | 明天8点怎么样? 39号 |
[24:02] | We’re not the only gold reclamation firm in the city,but we’re certainly the most profitable. | 城里不是只有我们公司才回收加工金子 但无疑我们盈利最多 |
[24:06] | $1,200 an ounce,it’s hard not to be. | 一盎司值1200美元 很难不赚钱 |
[24:09] | Mr.Weir,tell us about Charlie Cooper. | Weir先生 和我们说说Charlie Cooper |
[24:12] | Oh,Charlie– he was an account representative. | 哦 Charlie–他是个客户代表 |
[24:14] | It was his job to help coordinate the sale and trade of our products to overseas markets. | 他的工作就是协助销售 把我们的产品卖给海外市场 |
[24:18] | China,primarily. | 主要是中国市场 |
[24:19] | Was Mr.Cooper at odds with any of your other employees? | Cooper先生是否和其他雇员不合? |
[24:22] | Charlie?No.He got along with everybody. | Charlie? 没有 他和大家相处融洽 |
[24:25] | – Including you? – Especially me. | – 包括你? – 尤其是我 |
[24:28] | He just brokered a very large deal for me to Beijing a few days ago. | 他几天前刚给我搞定了一笔 和北京的大单子 |
[24:31] | Is that the shipment that was moved to the Federal Reserve? | 那批货是运送到美联储的吗? |
[24:33] | – It was. – And all that gold was manufactured at your firm? | – 是的 – 所有的金条都是你们公司制造的? |
[24:36] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[24:38] | Detectives,are you aware there’s now more gold being produced by reclamation firms like mine | 你们是否注意到如今越来越多的金子 由我这种回收含金物的公司制造 |
[24:43] | than there is coming out of the world’s mines? | 产量比由开采出来的还要多吗? |
[24:45] | – The point being? – I just think you’re digging in the wrong place. | – 什么意思? – 我只是在想你们搞错方向了 |
[24:49] | My firm didn’t have a hand in Charlie Cooper’s death. | 我的公司和Charlie Cooper的死没有关系 |
[24:51] | Except for the fact that he was beaten to death with one of your gold bars. | 可他是被你的金条活活打死的 |
[24:58] | You know,I came down here without an attorney out of respect for a late colleague. | 我不带律师前来是出于对已故同事的尊重 |
[25:02] | – So,if there’s anything else I can do for you… – Well,actually,there is. | – 如果还有其他我能帮到忙的话… – 事实上 有的 |
[25:06] | Since Mr.Cooper was already dead by the time that bar was included in your firm’s shipment to the Reserve, | 既然Cooper先生在你们公司的金条 被运至联储前就死了 |
[25:12] | we’re going to need to see a detailed accounting of where all your inventory has been stored, | 我们要一份详细清单 关于你们所有存货的地点 |
[25:16] | along with every employee who’s had access to it. | 还有所有能够进出那里的员工名单 |
[25:19] | That may take a lilehile. | 那会花上点时间 |
[25:20] | Sooner the better,Mr.Weir.Thank you. | 越快越好 Weir先生 谢谢 |
[25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗? |
[25:34] | No.He’s involved in this somehow. | 不 他多少和这一切有点关系 |
[25:38] | But his hands are way too soft for murder. | 但他的双手还不够有力去谋杀 |
[26:11] | Thanks for coming,Mac. | 谢谢你能来 Mac |
[26:13] | – Where is he? – I’m here. | – 他在哪里? – 我在这 |
[26:33] | Just tell him what happened,Cam. | 快告诉他发生了什么 Cam |
[26:38] | Paley and I were working a big story on international gold fraud. | Paley和我着手调查一件 国际黄金诈骗事件 |
[26:43] | Got a tip from a Chinese source,and we spent months following it back to Manhattan. | 从中国那里得到了一点情报 花了几个月又查回了曼哈顿 |
[26:48] | All we had to do was meet one more contact. | 我们只需要再联系点人 |
[26:52] | We could have posted the whole damn thing on our blog. | 就能把整件事公布在我们的博客上 |
[26:54] | I’m much less interested in your story than I am about who killed Michael Paley and Charlie Cooper. | 比起你的故事我更感兴趣的是 谁杀了Michael Paley和Charlie Cooper |
[27:02] | I was running a little late for our meeting. | 那次碰头我去晚了 |
[27:05] | Damn crosstown bus I was on had a flat. | 我坐的环城巴士轮胎漏气了 |
[27:09] | And just as I was coming in… I saw them murdered right in front of me. | 当我进去时…亲眼看见谋杀的经过 |
[27:29] | And all I could do was watch. | 我能做的只有旁观 |
[27:31] | That’s not entirely true,is it? | 还不是全部事实 对吗? |
[27:34] | There’s something you’re leaving out.The killer had a gun,remember? | 有地方你遗漏了 凶手有枪 记得吗? |
[27:37] | What happened to it,Cam?Can you tell me that? | 那是怎么一回事 Cam? 能告诉我吗? |
[27:40] | Now,hey,look.I did what you asked me,man. | 听着 我按你要求的去做了 |
[27:42] | Now you got to step up and tell him the truth. | 你得配合告诉他事情真相 |
[27:51] | I thought he was gone.I didn’t know what else to do,so I went in. | 我以为他离开了 我不知如何是好 所以我走了进去 |
[27:56] | I saw where the gun fell during the fight,so I went to get it,but then he came back. | 我看见搏斗中掉落的枪 我拿了起来 但那时他回来了 |
[28:03] | Back off!You hear me? | 后退! 听见了吗? |
[28:05] | I swear to God,I will blow your freaking head off. | 我发誓 我会把你的头打爆 |
[28:13] | And then I ran. | 然后我就跑了 |
[28:15] | And I didn’t stop until I lost him. | 直到我甩掉了他才停下来 |
[28:17] | Okay,okay.Lost who? | 好的 好的 甩掉了谁? |
[28:19] | Who was in the warehouse with you? | 是谁在仓库里和你在一起? |
[28:21] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没有告诉他? |
[28:23] | No.He’s got to hear it from you. | 没 你来告诉他吧 |
[28:24] | He doesn’t care about me.All he wants is this. | 他关心的不是我 他要的就是它 |
[28:26] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:29] | I want you to slowly remove that weapon and carefully put it on the ground right now. | 我要你现在就慢慢解下武器 小心地把它放到地上 |
[28:33] | No,I’m not going to do that,man.Not till I know that you can help me. | 不 我不会那么做的 老兄 除非我知道你能帮到我 |
[28:36] | Come on.What the hell are you doing here,Cam? | 够了 你到底在干什么 Cam? |
[28:38] | This gun is all I have to prove that I didn’t kill anyone. | 这把枪是唯一能证明我没杀人的东西了 |
[28:41] | All I have to protect myself. | 我首先得保护我自己 |
[28:42] | You put it down right now! | 你现在就放下它! |
[28:43] | For God’s sakes,Cam,will you do what he says? | 看在上帝的份上 Cam 你会这么做吗? |
[28:46] | – No. – Freeze! | – 不 – 站住! |
[28:47] | No!Wait.Wait.You don’t understand. | 不! 等等 你不明白 |
[28:49] | Okay,he was in uniform.The killer was a cop. | 他穿着制服 凶手是个警察 |
[28:55] | no way your shooter’s one of us,Mac. | 凶手不可能是我们的人 Mac |
[28:57] | That round that Sid pulled out of Paley was from a .22. | Sid从Paley体内取出的子弹是点22口径 |
[28:59] | It’s not exactly police issue,nor is it the caliber of weapon a cop would use to take somebody out. | 根本不是警用规格 警察也不会用这种口径的武器杀人 |
[29:04] | You check patrols around the crime scene? | 你查了案发现场周围的巡警吗? |
[29:05] | I did.On the 4:00-to-12:00 tour that night,there were only two cars working that sector. | 查了 那晚4点到12点班次 那个区域只有2部警车在工作 |
[29:09] | One was at the station house with a collar,and the other one was jammed up with jobs. | 一个当时在警局 另一个忙得焦头烂额 |
[29:12] | Look,that warehouse is dark by day. | 那个仓库白天就很黑 |
[29:14] | By night,who knows what Vandemann saw? | 到了晚上 谁知道Vandemann看见什么? |
[29:23] | I swear to God,man,he didn’t tell me anything else. | 我发誓 他没有告诉我任何其他事 |
[29:26] | What about that gold fraud he and Paley were investigating? | 他和Paley在调查的黄金诈骗案是怎么回事? |
[29:28] | You got some inside scoop on that? | 你有什么独家新闻吗? |
[29:30] | Look,Cam is a friend of mine.He’s not my partner. | Cam是我的朋友 不是搭档 |
[29:34] | I have no idea what he was working on. | 我不知道他在忙些什么 |
[29:36] | But you got to believe me,Mac– I’m only trying to help. | 但你要相信我 Mac–我只是想帮忙 |
[29:47] | I think you just did. | 我想你是帮上了 |
[29:52] | There was a battery with leads and a metal spoon at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场有个带引线的电池和金属勺子 |
[29:55] | A container of water as well. | 还有个装水的容器 |
[29:57] | You think it was all there to test the gold bar’s authenticity? | 你觉得那些是用来检测金条的? |
[30:01] | Reverse electroplating. | 反向电镀 |
[30:03] | Any gold present in the container would have been transferred via electrical charge to the spoon. | 金制品只要到容器里就会发生 电荷转移至勺子上 |
[30:09] | Only they never got a chance to test it. | 只是他们没有机会去实验了 |
[30:11] | So,we will. | 那么 我们来吧 |
[30:26] | So,what do we have? | 有什么结果了? |
[30:31] | A little bit of gold and a whole lot of something else. | 只有一点点含金量 其余都是其他物质 |
[30:40] | It’s counterfeit. | 是钨 |
[30:42] | This bar is only cheap,dirty tungsten. | 这只是廉价的 低层次的合金 |
[30:45] | Same density as gold but only ten bucks a pound. | 和金有着同等密度 但一磅只值10美元 |
[30:55] | Hey,Stella. | 嘿 Stella |
[30:57] | So,you remember the four-leaf clover that I found that turned out to be impossibly Irish? | 记得我找到的那不可思议的 爱尔兰四叶草吗? |
[31:01] | Yeah,some sort of indigenous species.Why? | 是啊 那是本土品种 怎么了? |
[31:03] | When Lindsay was in the alley this morning running fresh prints on Vandemann,she found this. | Lindsay今早在小巷里查Vandemann的新指纹时 她发现了这个 |
[31:08] | Okay,this is Kilkenny limestone. | 它是基尔肯尼石灰岩 |
[31:10] | 300 million years old,and it’s made of fossils from the ancient Irish seabed. | 3亿年历史了 它来自古老的爱尔兰海底化石 |
[31:14] | Oh,come on.How is all this stuff making it across the Atlantic? | 哦 得了 这东西是怎么横渡大西洋的? |
[31:16] | Trust me.That’s what I’ve been wondering.And then I found this. | 相信我 我也很好奇 然后我发现了这个 |
[31:20] | The Irish Hunger Memorial– | 爱尔兰饥荒纪念碑– (发生于19世纪40年代 死亡一百多万人) |
[31:21] | small site in Battery Park devoted to raising public awareness about the Great Irish Famine. | 在炮台公园的一处小小遗迹 提醒人们记住那次著名的爱尔兰饥荒 |
[31:26] | According to the info here,it was pretty much brought in seed by seed and stone by stone from the Old Country. | 根据这里的信息 它差不多就是由故国 一粒粒 一块块带过来的 |
[31:34] | You said Battery Park,right? | 你是说炮台公园 对吗? |
[31:36] | Yeah.Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[31:39] | Okay.See that building right next door to the memorial? | 看到紧挨着纪念碑旁的大楼了吗? |
[31:43] | Paley and Vandemann live there. | Paley和Vandemann住在那里 |
[31:44] | Flack’s got unis posted there right now. | Flack马上就通知他的下属 |
[31:47] | Yeah,but while we’re looking for Vandemann,he might be looking at us. | 我们在找Vandemann 他可能也在关注我们 |
[31:53] | FLACK: See anything interesting,Vandemann? | 有没有看到什么好玩的东西 Vandemann? |
[32:06] | We got Vandemann locked up tight in protective custody. | Vandemann现在处于保护性监禁中 |
[32:09] | He tell you any more of the story? | 他有没有交待更多的细节? |
[32:10] | Not yet,but once he has a hot meal and realizes we’re not out to kill him,he’ll come around. | 没有 不过等他吃过饭 意识到我们不会杀他 他就会交待的 |
[32:18] | Where have we gotten with the gun? | 这把枪检验得怎么样了? |
[32:20] | Well,we know it was jammed. | 这枪卡过壳 |
[32:26] | Clearly,it hadn’t been cleaned in a while. | 很明显 这枪很久没清洁过了 |
[32:28] | After the first shot,the casing backed up in a recoil shield and the cylinder bound up. | 开了一枪后 弹壳就顶死在后座盾板上 于是转轮就卡住了 |
[32:32] | Would explain why Cooper was beaten to death instead. | 这就能解释为何Cooper是被击打至死 |
[32:35] | What about the registration? | 枪号呢? |
[32:36] | Unfortunately,this is the part of the gun that the killer did take care of. | 不太走运 凶手处理枪号倒是很仔细 |
[32:39] | The serial numbers are toast. | 枪号被磨掉了 |
[32:41] | – We steel-wooled it.- Acid-etched it. | – 我们用了打磨法 – 也用了酸蚀法 |
[32:43] | Yeah,I even hit it with a little of the hot sauce,and no go. | 我还给它来了点辣酱 仍然没戏 |
[32:47] | Well,let’s try something else. | 那好吧 试试别的方法 |
[33:02] | Ferrofluid? | 铁磁流体? |
[33:04] | Yeah.Sometimes ferromagnetic shavings will align over nanoscale imperfections that still exist… | 铁磁体屑会排列于纳米尺度的晶体缺口上 |
[33:14] | where a gun was stamped. | 也就是打枪号的地方 |
[33:18] | Take a magnet. | 用磁铁 |
[33:26] | How does he do that? | 他是怎么做到的? |
[33:41] | Hey,looks like we got something. | 有了 |
[33:44] | That is,that’s the bartender we talked to at the pub. | 就是我们之前在酒吧里见过的那个酒保 |
[33:47] | Looks like it’s time for another round. | 看来该再去喝一轮了 |
[34:07] | Hang on,ladies,I’ll be right with you. | 等一下 小姐 马上就来 |
[34:10] | Here you go,Debbie. | 给你 Debbie |
[34:11] | Thanks,Fin! | 谢谢你 Fin |
[34:14] | All right,who’s next?Two green beers? | 还有谁? 要两杯绿啤酒? |
[34:15] | – Two shots! – Finnegan!We want to talk! | – 两杯 – Finnegan 我们要找你谈谈 |
[34:27] | Get out of the way!Police! | Get out of the way! 让路! 我是警察! 让路! |
[34:29] | Move! Move,move,move! | 让开让开! |
[34:38] | Get out of the way! | 让路! |
[34:39] | Move! Move! Move,move!Police– move,move! | 让开让开! 我是警察! 让开让开! |
[34:43] | Detectives in pursuit of suspect heading west on 44th towards 5th. | 现有警官在追捕嫌犯 嫌犯从44街向西逃往第5大道 |
[34:47] | We need backup right now! | 需要立即增援! |
[34:59] | Move,move,move,move! | 让开让开! |
[35:04] | Come on,move,move,move!Move! Move! Police! | 让开让开! 让开让开! 我是警察! |
[35:11] | Get out of the way! | 让路! |
[35:13] | Coming through!Move!Get out of my way! | 要过来了 让开! 让路! |
[35:28] | Erin Go Bragh. | (凯尔特谚语,意为”爱尔兰万岁”) |
[35:38] | You know the old stereotype about Irish temper? | 人们都说爱尔兰人的脾气不好 |
[35:41] | It’s not really a problem for me. | 我不觉得 |
[35:43] | But those bagpiping cops out in the bullpen having to file reports | 可外边那些爱尔兰籍警察 现在不能去哥伦布骑士会喝酒 |
[35:46] | instead of knocking a few back at the Knights of Columbus… | 反要在临时拘留区里填表格 |
[35:51] | they’re ready to boil you like cabbage. | 他们会把你撕成碎片的 |
[35:56] | How long do you think it’ll be before Finnegan finally gives you up? | 你觉得Finnegan什么时候会把你供出来? |
[35:59] | I told you I have nothing to say until my attorney is present. | 跟你说 律师没来前 我什么都不会说 |
[36:02] | Well,that’s fine. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | Between the evidence and what Vandemann already told us,we got the whole story. | 有物证和Vandemann证词 我们一样能了解事情的真相 |
[36:07] | Yeah,it’s called salted gold. | 这套把戏叫”愚人金” (注 真正的”愚人金”是二硫化铁 即黄铁矿) |
[36:13] | Turns out when you plate tungsten with gold,you can fool pretty much any X-ray or scale | 给钨块镀上金 可以轻松骗过X光和天平称 |
[36:20] | and a whole lot of investors– but not our lab. | 还有一大堆投资者 但骗不了我们的实验室 |
[36:25] | TAYLOR: And not a pair of bloggers who heard about salted gold showing up in China, | 而且好几个博客博主 都听说在中国出现了”愚人金” |
[36:29] | then followed the story all the way back to its source–Elemental Precious Metals. | 于是他们顺藤摸瓜 找到了源头–Elemental贵金属公司 |
[36:33] | Even found a contact on the inside. | 还联系到了一个内线 |
[36:35] | Unfortunately,when they first met Charlie Cooper,he was not among friends. | 不幸的是 他们首次接触Charlie Cooper时 他身边的那位可不是朋友 |
[36:40] | Finnegan told you about the shyster who was selling your secrets. | Finnegan告诉你 那个狡诈的混混 正打算出卖你的秘密 |
[36:44] | TAYLOR: And when you couldn’t convince Paley and Vandemann | 当你无法说服Paley和Vandemann… |
[36:46] | to put a lid on the story,you hired him to do the job for you. | 让他们永远闭嘴 你雇了Finnegan替你除掉他俩 |
[36:50] | He already had a gun,so you just gave him one of your firm’s security guard uniforms | 他自己有枪 你只要给他一套 你公司的保安制服就可以了 |
[36:54] | and sent him on his way. | 再把他送了过去 |
[36:55] | And it seemed like a pretty easy hit. | 看似很简单的活 |
[36:58] | Put a bullet in each of their heads,make it back in time for last call. | 给每人脑袋上开一枪 秘密就石沉大海了 |
[37:03] | Till your gun jams,and it turns out it’s Cooper,not Paley. | 但你的枪卡壳了 你还发现那人是Cooper 不是Paley |
[37:08] | And hell hath no fury like an Irishman scorned. | 地狱之火都不比爱尔兰男人 被人看轻而引发的怒火更可怕 |
[37:20] | Dark warehouse at night. | 夜晚昏暗的库房里 |
[37:21] | Scared out of his mind over seeing what happened.Vandemann thought you were a cop. | Vandemann看到这一切后 被吓坏了 他以为你是警察 |
[37:35] | Back off!You hear me? | 滚开! 听到没? |
[37:37] | I swear to God,I will blow your frickin’ head off. | 我发誓 我要打爆你的头 |
[37:41] | But we know better,don’t we? | 可是我们更清楚这一切 |
[37:44] | I’m not going down for this alone. | 让我一个人担罪名 我不干 |
[37:46] | TAYLOR: Two counts of conspiracy to commit murder. | 两起谋杀的同谋 |
[37:49] | You really have nothing to say? | 你真的什么都不想说? |
[37:51] | Probably thinks he can pay a lawyer to clean up this mess,too. | 估计他想花点钱请个律师就能摆平这事 |
[37:55] | What can I say,Detectives? | 我还能说什么呢 警探? |
[37:57] | Silence is golden. | 沉默是金 |
[38:01] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[38:12] | But just in case you beat the murder rap… | 不过为了防止你逃脱谋杀指控… |
[38:16] | I’m sure our friend here from the Treasury Department has plenty of ways of making you talk. | 我相信财政部的朋友 有很多办法让你开口 |
[38:20] | Mr Weir,I’m Agent Pangle. | Weir先生 我是Pangle探员 |
[38:23] | I’m here to charge you under U.S. Code Section 485 with the following federal offenses: | 根据美国法典第485条 我指控你犯有下述联邦罪行 |
[38:28] | counterfeiting and forgery of precious metals,sale and distribution of same, | 伪造贩卖及分销贵金属 |
[38:32] | violation of international trade agreements governing the sale | 违反了国际贸易协议中… |
[38:34] | and distribution of precious metals,fraudulent manufacture… | 销售 分销与伪造贵金属的规定 |
[38:52] | Hey,Mac. | |
[38:54] | So,Cam’s trying to put his apartment back together- | Cam在收拾整理他的家 |
[38:59] | – not to mention his whole life– but he asked me to,uh,stop by and show you something. | 重拾他的生活 他让我过来 给你看样东西 |
[39:05] | “NYPD helps Paley and Vandemann Melt Down Gold Scam. | “纽约警方帮助Paley和Vandemann 破获黄金骗局” |
[39:10] | – Oh,nice. – Cool,yeah? | – 不错 – 挺棒 |
[39:12] | Look,I’m sorry if I played this one wrong. | 对不起我之前没把这事处理得当 |
[39:17] | I really was trying to do right. | 我也在尽量做正确的事 |
[39:19] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:23] | And,Reed… believe it or not… | Reed 不管你信不信 |
[39:29] | …I appreciate you convincing me to take a chance. | 感谢你说服我冒这个险 |
[39:36] | So,you,uh… you done for the day? | 你下班了? |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:41] | Hey,do you want to go grab,like,a green beer or something? | 想不想去喝杯绿啤酒什么的? |
[39:44] | Uh,can we take a rain check on that? | 能不能改个日子再喝? |
[39:47] | Somewhere I gotta be. | 我要去别的地方 |
[39:50] | Yeah.Yeah,man.We’ll do it next time. | 行 下次再说 |
[39:52] | – All right. – Cool. | – 好的 – 那好 |
[39:54] | I look okay? | 我看上去如何? |
[39:55] | Yeah. You look good,man. | 不错啊 挺好的 |
[39:57] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[40:15] | So,how exactly did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[40:23] | I’m a police detective.I was duty-bound to investigate. | 我是名警探 当警察的当然会找人 |
[40:28] | Mind if I join you? | 欢迎我吗? |
[40:30] | I was kind of hoping you would. | 当然欢迎 |
[40:38] | I’m Aubrey Hunter. | 我叫Aubrey Hunter |
[40:43] | Mac Taylor. | |
[40:48] | – Uh,menu? – Yeah. | – 点餐吧? – 好 |
[40:52] | – So,what’s good? – Everything. | – 有没有什么特色菜? – 全部都是 长乐未央 爱金条的Jessica |