时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | Holy… | 天哪… |
[02:42] | I used to look forward to a new snowfall. | 我之前一直希望下场大雪 |
[02:45] | Not today. | 但不是今天 |
[02:47] | Yeah,it covered any tracks our killer may have left. | 没错 大雪掩盖了凶手可能留下的痕迹 |
[02:50] | We have an I.D.? | 知道死者身份了吗? |
[02:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:52] | She appears to be in her early 20s. | 她应该20出头 |
[02:55] | Parks and Recs called it in about a half an hour ago. | 公园管理部门大概半小时前报的案 |
[02:58] | The first on scene told me that she has cash in her pocket and a watch on her wrist. | 第一个到现场的人告诉我说 她身上还有现金 手腕上还带着表 |
[03:01] | We’re not looking for a thief. | 凶手肯定不是小偷了 |
[03:03] | Not seeing much lividity here. | 身体没有呈铁青色 |
[03:05] | Skin is pale. | 皮肤苍白 |
[03:07] | She lost a lot of blood. | 肯定失血很多 |
[03:09] | But no blood pool? | 但是这里没有血迹? |
[03:23] | Tracks weren’t the only thing snowfall covered. | 大雪不只掩盖住凶手的踪迹 |
[03:27] | Looks like the bottom of her earlobe’s been bitten off. | 她耳垂下部好像被咬掉了 |
[03:31] | Puncture wound. | 刺伤 |
[03:33] | Think I may have just found our C.O.D. | 可能这就是死因 |
[03:40] | Say “cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[03:42] | Someone was taking pictures. | 有人在这里摄影 |
[03:46] | Looks like we just found our only witness. | 看来这就是我们唯一的目击证人了 |
[04:26] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 14 | |
[05:18] | This is an overlay of a patterned injury I found adjacent to the vic’s puncture wound. | 这是在死者刺伤旁边发现的 特殊形状的伤口图 |
[05:25] | It’s more than likely a detail from our murder weapon. | 很可能是凶器留下的特殊印记 |
[05:30] | And whatever that implement is,it punctured the carotid artery,leading to exsanguination,your official C.O.D. | 不管是什么凶器 反正刺穿了死者颈动脉 导致失血过多 这就是死因 |
[05:36] | We get a name? | 知道她叫什么了吗? |
[05:37] | Ran her prints,she’s not in the system. | 查过指纹 但系统里没有记录 |
[05:40] | You’re looking at Jane Doe for now. | 现在看还是无名氏 |
[05:43] | Also found a curious scar on her left wrist. | 她左手手腕上有个很有趣的伤疤 |
[05:46] | Appears to be recent. | 像是最近造成的 |
[05:49] | What about this injury to her ear? | 她耳朵的伤口呢? |
[05:51] | We found her in the park. Tell me it’s from animal activity. | 她是在公园里被发现的 你最好说这是什么动物干的 |
[05:55] | Unfortunately,I can’t do that. | 不幸的是 跟动物无关 |
[05:57] | And any foreign DNA on the ear was more than likely washed away with the blood flow. | 留下的DNA也基本上被血流冲走了 |
[06:01] | I did recover this fleck of blood at the puncture site on the vic’s neck. | 不过我在死者颈部刺伤旁边 找到一小块血迹 |
[06:08] | Unlike the blood from the wound,this particle was deposited when it was already dry. | 不像是从伤口里流出来的 掉在这里前就已经凝固 |
[06:15] | It could be from our killer. | 可能是凶手的 |
[06:17] | Or we’re looking for a murder weapon that’s seen more than one victim. | 或者说这件凶器杀了不止一个人 |
[07:05] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[07:08] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[07:10] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[07:13] | Feeling old. | 觉得自己老了 |
[07:14] | I’d say it was the cold weather,but you’re too young for aches and pains like that. | 我觉得是天气太冷的缘故 不过你这么年轻不该长嘘短叹吧 |
[07:17] | Well,Mac asked Adam to develop our vic’s roll of film. | Mac让Adam把死者的胶卷冲出来 |
[07:20] | Kid had no idea what he was talking about. | 那孩子根本不知道啥意思 |
[07:22] | Digital generation. | 数码的一代啊 |
[07:24] | I hope you hit him. | 那你该教训一下他吧 |
[07:24] | Oh,I did. | 那可不 |
[07:28] | Found these at the end of the roll. | 最后一张里拍下了这个 |
[07:30] | Imagine recording the last moments of your life on film. | 想象一下用胶卷记录下了 自己人生的最后时刻 |
[07:34] | Talk about a self-portrait. | 好一副自画像 |
[07:39] | – Boyfriend? – Yeah,that’s what I’m thinking. | – 她男朋友? – 我也这么觉得的 |
[07:40] | Those were the first two pictures on the roll. | 这两张是在胶卷最前面的 |
[07:44] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很开心 |
[07:47] | Yeah,34 pictures later,not so much,huh? | 是的 但是34张照片过后 就不怎么样了吧? |
[07:50] | The lighting on these two shots indicate morning. | 从光线看应该是早上拍的 |
[07:53] | Our vic was killed much later than that. | 那之后很久她才遇害的 |
[07:54] | They must have been taken earlier,or maybe even on another day. | 一定是先前拍的 甚至根本不是同一天 |
[07:59] | I’m thinking that we can use the rest of the photos to retrace our Jane Doe’s steps, | 我在想可以用剩下的照片来还原 女死者的路线 |
[08:04] | figure out where she came from. | 弄清楚她从哪里来的 |
[08:07] | And who she is. | 还有她究竟是谁 |
[08:21] | Here’s where our Jane Doe took this photo. | 这就是女死者拍照的地方 |
[08:30] | Then maybe this belonged to her. | 那么这个可能是她留下的 |
[08:34] | Dry lip balm. | 干性唇膏 |
[08:38] | Watch your step here. | 小心脚下 |
[08:43] | This pattern,it indicates that there were foot impressions here before the snowfall. | 这些痕迹 表明这次下雪之前 这里有过脚印 |
[08:49] | And they’re in close enough proximity to our scene. | 而且离犯罪现场非常近了 |
[08:51] | It’s kind of a long shot,but maybe this fell out of our killer’s pocket. | 虽然只是猜测 但这唇膏 可能是从凶手口袋里掉出的 |
[08:56] | Looks like she snapped her next picture over there. | 下一张照片像是在那里拍的 |
[08:59] | Here we go. This is where she took the photo. | 就是这里 她在这里拍的照片 |
[09:05] | Check out those buildings in the background. | 查一下背景里的大楼 |
[09:07] | Maybe someone over there saw it. | 可能会有什么人看到什么 |
[09:09] | Let’s go knock on some doors. | 那就去问问看吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah,I know her. That’s Estelle. | 对 我认识她 她叫Estelle |
[09:15] | Estelle Christensen. | |
[09:16] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样了? |
[09:18] | Murdered in the park last night,right across the street. | 昨天晚上 在街对面的公园被杀了 |
[09:21] | Oh,jeez. You know,I was wondering why she didn’t come home. | 噢 天哪 我还在想她怎么没回家 |
[09:23] | I figured she just stayed at the boyfriend’s. | 我还以为她呆在她男朋友那里呢 |
[09:27] | This him by any chance? | 这是她男朋友吗? |
[09:28] | Yeah,yeah,that’s Keith. Uh,Borgese,I think. | 对 没错 他叫Keith 姓Borgese吧 好像 |
[09:31] | Italian name,I know that. | 我知道是意大利名字 |
[09:33] | When was the last time you saw Ms.Christensen? | 你上一次见到Christensen小姐是什么时候? |
[09:36] | Yesterday,just before sunset. | 昨天 天黑之前 |
[09:37] | She takes pictures in the park every day around that time. | 她每天那个时候都在公园拍照 |
[09:40] | Keith is usually with her. | Keith通常都和她一起 |
[09:41] | Usually? | 通常? |
[09:42] | He wasn’t with her yesterday? | 那他昨天不在? |
[09:44] | No. I don’t believe so,no. | 是的 我想他不在 |
[09:47] | What a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[09:49] | That girl was beautiful,smart… | 那女孩子很漂亮 又聪明… |
[09:53] | Hey,how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[09:54] | Thanks,Jimmy. | 谢谢 Jimmy |
[09:57] | And funny. | 还很风趣 |
[09:58] | You know,that English sense of humor. | 你知道吧 那种英国式的风趣 |
[09:59] | She was British? | 她是英国人? |
[10:00] | Oh,yeah,right down to the afternoon tea. | 是的 那个下午茶盛行的国家来的 |
[10:02] | Any other visitors? | 她还有什么别的朋友吗? |
[10:03] | Nah,just the boyfriend… pretty much. | 没有了 就只有男朋友…基本上是吧 |
[10:09] | What do you mean,”pretty much?” | 你说”基本上是吧”是什么意思? |
[10:10] | Pretty much,pretty much. | 就是基本上 差不多了 |
[10:14] | All right. There was this older guy. I don’t remember his name. | 好吧 以前还有一个老男人 我不记得名字了 |
[10:17] | But he’d come by once in a while,late night. | 偶尔深夜的时候过来 |
[10:20] | You want to be more specific,guy? Getting cold out here. | 你能说具体点吗 什么样的男人? 要不屋里说 这里太冷了? |
[10:22] | Like I said,Estelle had a boyfriend,but I don’t know,maybe she was seeing this older guy on the side. | 我不是说了吗 Estelle有男朋友 但也许还偷偷约会那个老男人 |
[10:27] | But I swear,I don’t know his name. | 不过我发誓 我不知道他叫什么 |
[10:29] | That’s all I got. | 我就知道这么多 |
[10:32] | All right,thanks. We’ll be in touch. | 好吧 谢谢 有事再联系你 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Where did you and Estelle first meet,Keith? | Keith 你和Estelle是在哪里认识的? |
[10:40] | Central Park. | 中央公园 |
[10:41] | She took a picture of me. | 她给我拍了一张照片 |
[10:47] | When was this taken? | 这张什么时候拍的? |
[10:51] | Few days ago. | 几天前 |
[10:55] | And this? | 那么这张呢? |
[11:02] | That was the day before yesterday. | 那是前天 |
[11:05] | That was the last time I saw Estelle. | 是我最后一次见到Estelle |
[11:12] | I understand you two walked in the park every day at sunset. | 我知道你们俩每天日落时 都会去公园散步 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:19] | Why was last night different? | 为什么昨晚没有呢? |
[11:22] | We had an argument a few days ago. | 我们几天前吵架了 |
[11:26] | Was the argument about another man? | 是因为另外一个男人吗? |
[11:29] | No. Why would you say that? | 不是 为什么要这么问? |
[11:32] | A witness described an older gentleman Estelle may have had a relationship with. | 有目击证人说Estelle可能和一个 上了年纪的绅士约会 |
[11:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. My girlfriend just died,and you ask me that? | 我不知道你在说什么 我女朋友才死 你却问我那个? |
[11:41] | Well,help me out here,Keith. | 帮我下忙 Keith |
[11:43] | You two go to the park every day. | 你俩每天都去公园 |
[11:45] | On the day she’s murdered,you’re not there. How do you explain that? | 她被杀那天 你却不在 你怎么解释? |
[11:48] | I-I told you. We had an argument. | 我告诉过你了 我们吵架了 |
[11:50] | About what? | 因为什么? |
[11:53] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 我不知道 没原因 |
[11:55] | Just… She was just acting weird lately,you know? | 只是…她最近表现得很奇怪 知道吗? |
[12:00] | An-And something was different,and I wanted to know why. | 有些事情变了 我也想知道为什么 |
[12:03] | Did she tell you? | 她跟你说过吗? |
[12:09] | Did she tell you why,Keith? | 她有告诉你为什么吗 Keith? |
[12:11] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m… | 抱歉 我很抱歉 我… |
[12:16] | I should’ve been with her last night. This is my fault. | 昨晚我应该和她在一起 是我的错 |
[12:18] | I could have protected her. I ju… I… | 我本来可以保护她的 我只 …我… |
[12:21] | I should’ve been with her. | I should’ve been with her. 我应该和她在一起的 我应该和她在一起的 |
[12:48] | Results from the dried blood fleck Sid collected from the vic’s neck came back to multiple donors,male and female. | Sid从死者颈部收集到干掉的血斑 是属于多个提供者 男女都有 |
[12:55] | Could’ve transferred from the murder weapon. | 可能是从凶器上转移过来的 |
[12:57] | Were any of those donors the boyfriend? | 有男朋友的血迹吗? |
[12:59] | Don’t know that yet,but the dry lip balm did come back to him. | 还不知道 但润唇膏上确实有他的 |
[13:02] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[13:03] | Well,that’s not surprising. They could’ve shared it. | 那没什么奇怪 可能他们共用唇膏 |
[13:08] | Okay. I got a CODIS hit from one of the donors on the fleck. | 好了 我在CODIS系统里面找到了 血斑的一个匹配者 |
[13:11] | Say hello to Billy James. | 来见见Billy James吧 |
[13:13] | One prior for assault and battery. | 一次袭击罪的前科 |
[13:15] | And now possibly murder. | 现在很可能成谋杀罪了 |
[13:35] | Billy James? | |
[13:40] | I take it you guys don’t want “NYPD” tattooed on your forearms? | 我想你们不想在前臂纹上”NYPD”吧? |
[13:46] | Let’s take a break. | 休息一下 |
[13:51] | Must be a special guy– Jackson. | 他一定很特别–Jackson |
[13:55] | You a friend of Estelle Christensen’s? | 你是Estelle Christensen的朋友? |
[13:57] | I know her. Why? | 我认识她 怎么了? |
[13:58] | She was murdered a couple of nights ago,and we found your DNA on her body. | 她几天前被谋杀了 我们在她尸体上找到了你的DNA |
[14:05] | Estelle’s dead? You serious? | Estelle死了? 你说真的? |
[14:08] | Yeah,we’re serious. What do you think we’re doing here? | 是 我们是说真的 要不你以为我们在这里干啥? |
[14:10] | How’d you get that scar on your wrist? | 你手腕上怎会有这么条疤的? |
[14:13] | I got lazy holding a gun a few months ago. I put it into my wrist. | 几个月前我没拿稳枪 射进了我的手腕 |
[14:17] | Where were you the night before last,Mr. James? | 你前天晚上在哪里 James先生? |
[14:20] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[14:21] | Till what time? | 待到什么时候? |
[14:22] | Late. I don’t know. | 很晚 我不记得了 |
[14:23] | Hey,my man,you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 嘿 伙计 你得好好想想 |
[14:25] | What,you think I killed Estelle? | 什么 你们觉得我杀了Estelle? |
[14:27] | We’re gonna have to confiscate all your guns,Mr. James. | 我们得没收你所有的枪 James先生 |
[14:31] | No,wait,hey,you can’t do that,man. These guns are my income. | 不 等等 嘿 你们不能那么做 我靠这些枪吃饭的 |
[14:33] | I can’t work without them! | 没有它们我没法工作! |
[14:35] | A woman’s dead. | 一个女人死了 |
[14:37] | Let’s see how this works for you. | 我们看看这对你有什么作用 |
[14:56] | She was quiet… and… polite. | 她很文静… 而且…彬彬有礼 |
[15:01] | Kept to herself. | 不怎么热衷与人交际 |
[15:05] | She would never harm anyone. | 她从不伤害别人 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry,Mrs. Christensen. | 我很遗憾 Christensen太太 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | How long has she lived here? | 她住在这里多久了? |
[15:15] | Not even a year. | 都不到一年 |
[15:34] | When was the last time you spoke to your daughter? | 你们最后一次跟女儿说话是什么时候? |
[15:38] | Two days ago. | 2天前 |
[15:41] | She was telling me how much she loved living here in the city. | 她跟我说 她有多喜欢住在这个城市 |
[15:44] | Her photography was going really well. | 她的摄影技术很好 |
[15:48] | We brought Estelle here for the first time when she was… | 我们带Estelle第一次到这里 她才… |
[15:52] | Uh,she was five. | 呃 她才5岁 |
[15:55] | My mother actually lived in the city. | 我母亲住在这里 |
[16:01] | You okay,sir? | 你还好吗 先生? |
[16:02] | No,I’m sorry,I’m not. | 不 很抱歉 我不好 |
[16:05] | I didn’t think anything could be worse than losing my mother,but here I am again back in New York this way. | 我想不到还有比失去我母亲更糟的事了 但现在我因为这个原因重回纽约了 |
[16:12] | She loved it here,didn’t she? | 她爱这里 不是吗? |
[16:15] | Yeah,ever since our first trip,she used to say that,um,this was the place with the tall buildings, | 是的 从我们首次到这儿旅游 她常说 这里是高楼林立的地方 |
[16:21] | and that she was gonna live here someday. | 而她某天会在这里定居 |
[16:26] | It really doesn’t make any sense. Who would want to hurt her? | 真是没天理 谁想要伤害她呢? |
[16:30] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out,ma’am. | 我们会努力找出凶手的 女士 |
[16:33] | You find the person who did this. | 你们一定得找到作恶的人 |
[16:36] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:29] | That pig giving you a hard time? | 这头猪让你不太好过? |
[17:30] | Yeah. He’s not being cooperative. | 是啊 他不太合作 |
[17:33] | So far,none of Billy James’s tattoo guns match the puncture wound on Estelle Christensen. | 目前为止 Billy James的纹身枪 都和Estelle Christensen的刺伤不吻合 |
[17:37] | No matter what I try,nothing penetrates deep enough to sever the carotid artery. | 不管我怎么试 没有一把 能刺到足够深来切断颈动脉 |
[17:42] | Not to mention,I just got off the phone with Flack. | 更不用说我刚挂断了Flack的电话 |
[17:43] | And Billy James’ alibi checks out. | Billy James的不在场证明证实了 |
[17:47] | That young girl bled out through a single puncture wound. | 那个年轻姑娘因为一处刺伤失血而死 |
[17:52] | How can something so small be so fatal? | 怎会有如此细小的凶器 却造成如此致命的伤害? |
[18:05] | Sid. You found something? | Sid 你有发现? |
[18:08] | After you left it occurred to me,that scar on Estelle’s wrist, | 你离开后让我突然想到 Estelle手腕上的伤疤 |
[18:12] | it was vaguely reminiscent of a zig-zag pattern I had seen before. | 我模模糊糊的想起 以前看过的一个Z字形图案 |
[18:15] | So I did a little digging through my files and-and… | 我查阅了我的案卷… |
[18:19] | conferred with some other MEs,and I’m afraid my hunch was correct. | 又和其他法医谈了一下 恐怕我的预感是正确的 |
[18:22] | This particular scar is the result of a cutting ceremony shared by… a certain cult. | 这个特别的伤疤是在某种异教中… 切割仪式的结果 |
[18:32] | Cult? | 异教? |
[18:34] | Look,I’ll just say it straight. | 听着 我就直说了吧 |
[18:36] | I think our vic may have been killed by a vampire. | 我想受害者可能是被吸血鬼谋杀的 |
[18:50] | I believe they’re called sanguine vampires,or,simply,real vampires, as opposed to lifestyle vampires, | 我相信他们叫嗜血吸血鬼 或简单说 真正的吸血鬼 与吸血鬼式生活不同 |
[18:57] | which are more about the gothic style and so on. | 后者更像是哥特式之类的 |
[18:59] | But real or sanguine vampires can get very philosophical and see it basically as their religion. | 但真正的吸血鬼 或嗜血吸血鬼可以是 非常有哲学的 并把它视作信仰 |
[19:07] | And one way they discover that higher place is through blood exchange. | 他们获得更高境界的方法 就是通过血液交换 |
[19:23] | Which,apparently,is a consensual act. | 那个 显然 是双方自愿的行为 |
[19:26] | All right. And,uh… you know this how? | 好吧 那么 呃…你知道是怎么进行的? |
[19:29] | Oh,don’t give me that look. | 哎呀 别那副表情 |
[19:31] | I mean,you know,my eccentricities only go so far. | 我也没什么怪癖 |
[19:34] | I promise you,I’m no vampire. | 我发誓 我不是吸血鬼 |
[19:37] | It’s all there on the World Wide Web. | 这些互联网上都查得到 |
[19:40] | Our vic’s scar can very well be the result of a blood exchange that happens in the world of vampirism. | 死者的伤疤来看像是血液交换 吸血鬼世界常有的事 |
[19:48] | One of our earlier suspects,Billy James…and the vic’s father…both have the same scar. | 先前的疑犯Billy James和死者父亲 都有同样的伤疤 |
[19:58] | Well,they could all be involved with this,you know,way of life. | 他们也许都和这种生活方式有关 |
[20:01] | You said the father was from Europe? | 你说她父亲是欧洲人? |
[20:04] | England. | 英格兰 |
[20:04] | Perhaps the family has Romanian roots. | 也许这个家族源于罗马尼亚 |
[20:08] | Maybe they’re descendants of Vlad the Impaler. | 也许他们是弗拉德公爵的后代 (即最著名的吸血鬼Vlad Dracula公爵) |
[20:12] | Well,these could be upstanding citizens walking among us; | 他们也许就是我们身边的市民 |
[20:16] | it’s just fascinating to me,from a purely scientific perspective,of course. | 我很迷这个 当然了 纯粹从科学角度出发 |
[20:20] | With everything that’s out there right now, | 就现在我们所知的情况 |
[20:21] | the idea of ingesting another person’s unscreened blood is…you know,quite frightening. | 未经测试就吞下别人的血 蛮恐怖的 |
[20:27] | Well,this whole theory,Sid,is a bit frightening. | Sid 这种猜测 有点恐怖 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:31] | It appears Estelle Christensen had a dark side. | 看来Estelle Christensen也有阴暗面 |
[20:36] | Which I intend to shed some light on. | 所以我准备带盏明灯 |
[20:47] | Well,that’s a relief. | 我安心了 |
[20:49] | What? | 怎么? |
[20:50] | She’s got a bed. | 她有一张床 |
[20:52] | What’d you think? She’d have a coffin? | 你以为怎么? 难道她还睡棺材里? |
[20:58] | She had a nice eye. | 她眼光不错 |
[21:00] | Obviously put a lot of time into these photographs. | 很显然 在摄影上花了不少时间 |
[21:06] | She obviously put a lot of time into some interesting reading habits as well. | 在某些趣味书籍上也花了很多时间 |
[21:10] | The Awakening: Confessions of a Vampire. | <觉醒:吸血鬼的自白> |
[21:13] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑? |
[21:15] | How does one get involved in this? | 到底是怎么搭上边的? |
[21:17] | I mean,when do you have that moment of deciding,”I want to suck someone else’s blood”? | 你怎么会突然下定决心: “我想要吸别人的血”? |
[21:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:23] | Whatever happened to kids playing stickball or manhunt? | 有点像孩子们突然想打棍球或玩追人游戏? |
[21:25] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,suddenly,it’s,uh,you know,being pale and skinny and having sharp teeth and great hair. | 对哦 突然就变得苍白削瘦 青面獠牙 |
[21:31] | That’s the way to go. | 真不错哦 |
[21:42] | Ah,this is odd. | 这有点奇怪 |
[21:49] | More film. She was a photographer. | 还有很多胶卷 她是个摄影师 |
[21:50] | I get storing unused film in the fridge… | 我会在冰箱里存些新胶卷… |
[21:54] | but an exposed roll? | 可存放已经曝光的胶卷? |
[21:55] | Maybe she made a mistake. | 也许她搞错了 |
[21:57] | Or maybe she was trying to hide something. | 或她想隐藏什么 |
[22:10] | Is that from the roll you found in the fridge? | 这就是你在冰箱里找到的那卷? |
[22:12] | Yeah. Looks like some sort of gathering. | 是的 看起来像是场聚会 |
[22:15] | Billy James,our tattoo artist,present. | Billy James 纹身师 到场 |
[22:18] | Keith Borgese,the boyfriend,present. | Keith Borgese男朋友 到场 |
[22:21] | Doesn’t look like he belongs. | 他看起来好像格格不入 |
[22:22] | No. | 是的 |
[22:23] | But this guy does. | 但这个人不同 |
[22:26] | He’s a little older than the rest. | 他比其他人年纪都大些 |
[22:28] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[22:29] | And take a look at this. | 你瞧瞧这个 |
[22:30] | Same group,different night. | 还是那群人 另一晚 |
[22:33] | Everyone’s there except for the boyfriend. | 除了男友以外的人都在 |
[22:36] | Obviously wasn’t his cup of tea. | 很明显不是他的茶 |
[22:38] | You know,this could be the older guy the doorman mentioned. | 他也许就是看门人提到的老男人 |
[22:41] | He’s front and center. | 他站在人群前面 正对镜头 |
[22:42] | Estelle Christensen’s close by. | 离Estelle Christensen很近 |
[22:44] | And it does look like some sort of ceremony. | 有点像什么仪式 |
[22:45] | My guess is,he’s the puppet master. | 我猜他是操控傀儡的大师 |
[22:48] | Maybe the one leading the sheep to slaughter. | 也许是把羔羊送去屠宰的领头人 |
[22:53] | You push in on that table? | 你把画面推近到桌子上看看 |
[22:58] | Does that look like some sort of blade? | 这个像不像是刀片? |
[23:00] | It’s hard to tell. | 难说 |
[23:02] | We can use genuine fractals to manipulate the pixels. | 我们可以用无损放大滤镜来调整像素 |
[23:04] | May get us a better image. | 也许能得到更好的画面 |
[23:06] | We may just be looking at our murder weapon. | 说不定这就是杀人凶器呢 |
[23:18] | My wife’s always misplacing her key. Thank you. | 我妻子老是乱放钥匙 谢谢 |
[23:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:26] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[23:29] | Have a seat,Mr. Christensen. | 请坐 Christensen先生 |
[23:32] | We’re going to be here a while. | 我们要在这待一会 |
[23:33] | You may as well get comfortable. | 也许你坐着会舒服点 |
[23:40] | Found a few photographs that your daughter took of people at a…party. | 我们发现一些照片 是你女儿在聚会上拍的 |
[23:48] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[23:50] | Anyone ring a bell? | 想起什么了吗? |
[23:57] | I don’t see anyone here I know. | 这上面的人我都不认识 |
[24:04] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[24:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:09] | Put your left arm on the table. | 把你的左臂放在桌上 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么? |
[24:17] | I want to know what that is. | 我想知道这是什么 |
[24:18] | It’s a scar. | 一道伤疤 |
[24:19] | Don’t waste my time,Mr. Christensen. You know what I’m asking you. | 别浪费时间 Christensen先生 你知道我在问什么 |
[24:23] | I’m trying to solve your daughter’s murder. | 我想破你女儿的谋杀案 |
[24:25] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这对你毫无意义? |
[24:27] | Or is your faith that strong,you’re willing to let her killer go free? | 还是你信仰太坚贞 情愿让杀你女儿的 凶手逃之夭夭? |
[24:30] | You know nothing about my faith. | 你对我的信仰一无所知 |
[24:32] | Maybe I don’t. | 也许我不懂 |
[24:34] | But I think you’re protecting someone that has something to do with this murder. | 但我认为你在保护某人 一个和谋杀案有关的人 |
[24:40] | Help me solve your daughter’s death,Mr. Christensen. | 帮我解决你女儿的案子 Christensen先生 |
[24:42] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[24:49] | Joseph Vance. | |
[24:52] | That’s the name of the older gentleman in the photograph. | 照片里那位年长者的名字 |
[25:02] | Tell me about him. | 跟我讲讲他 |
[25:05] | We met in a haven many years back. | 我们多年前在一所圣堂里认识 |
[25:08] | Haven? | 圣堂? |
[25:09] | It’s where we gather. | 是我们聚会的地方 |
[25:12] | A safe place. | 一个安全的地方 |
[25:14] | Is that what I’m looking at in these photographs? A vampire haven? | 就是照片上看到的这个地方? 一个吸血鬼圣堂? |
[25:18] | Joseph is the master of a haven here in the city. | Joseph是本市圣堂的主人 |
[25:23] | I asked him to keep an eye on our daughter. | 我让他关照下我的女儿 |
[25:26] | He’s known her since she was a child. | 她小时候 他就认识她了 |
[25:29] | We met actually here in New York when we brought Estelle. | 其实在纽约见面时 我们就带着Estelle一起 |
[25:36] | Truth is… | 事实上… |
[25:39] | last time I spoke to Estelle,she did sound a bit different, | 我和Estelle最后一次谈话时 她显得有点异样 |
[25:44] | like something was bothering her. | 好像有什么事困扰着她 |
[25:49] | What do they use to make that scar on your wrist? | 你腕上的疤痕是什么弄的? |
[25:52] | The coven master usually has the instrument made. | 聚会的主人通常有专用器具 |
[25:56] | It’s a small silver object. | 是一个小银器 |
[26:00] | It’s an ankh,also known as the crux ansata. | 这是个T型十字章 也叫结头手柄 |
[26:04] | Represents balance,male and female,more importantly,life and death. | 代表平衡 阴阳之间 更重要的是 生死之间的平衡 |
[26:09] | It’s also the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for eternal life. | 也是埃及象形文字中代表永生的符号 |
[26:13] | And Joseph Vance may need just that. | 或许Joseph Vance想要的就是那个 |
[26:32] | Test everything. | 尝试所有 |
[26:37] | Believe nothing. | 怀疑一切 |
[27:32] | I am the only god that is. | 我是唯一的主宰 |
[27:37] | I am willing. | 我准备好了 |
[28:11] | NYPD! Don’t move! | 纽约警方! 别动! |
[28:12] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么一回事? |
[28:14] | Hey,drop the knife! | 放下刀! |
[28:16] | I said put it down right now! | 我说了立刻放下它! |
[28:19] | You have no right to be in here. | 你们无权进入这里 |
[28:22] | Not gonna bite me,are you? | 你不会咬我的 对吗? |
[28:44] | Take a seat,Mr. Vance. | 请坐 Vance先生 |
[28:59] | You own a cord blood bank,and in your spare time,you slit people’s wrists. | 你掌管一家脐带血库 闲暇之余 还在别人手腕上切口子 |
[29:04] | You a bloodthirsty man? | 你是个嗜血的人? |
[29:07] | Despite what you think,I have never harmed a human being. | 不管你怎么想 我从没有伤害过任何人 |
[29:11] | Then what do you call that party my men broke up in your living room? | 那你怎么称呼被我们打断的客厅聚会? |
[29:15] | Such a sad world you live in. | 你活在一个如此悲哀的世界里 |
[29:19] | Fear of what you don’t know. | 对你不知道的事物感到恐惧 |
[29:24] | I think you instilled fear into an innocent,young girl. | 你把恐惧灌输给那个无辜的年轻女孩 |
[29:28] | I gave Estelle nothing but love and support. | 我给Estelle的只有爱和支持 |
[29:34] | I honored that young woman. | 我以那个女孩为荣 |
[30:13] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解 |
[30:19] | I understand that you were in possession of the weapon that may have been used to kill our victim. | 我就知道你持有可能是杀死受害者的凶器 |
[30:23] | I understand you also made late-night visits to her apartment. | 我还知道你在深夜去过她的公寓 |
[30:27] | And you don’t appear to show any signs of sympathy for your so-called “friend.” | 你对你所谓的”朋友” 也没表现出任何同情的迹象 |
[30:33] | I am deeply disturbed by Estelle’s death. | 我为Estelle的死感到很不安 |
[30:41] | You are deeply disturbed. | 你现在是非常”心神不宁” |
[30:44] | I’ll give you that much. | 我就说那么多 |
[31:03] | Hey,Stell,Danny found the missing piece of our vic’s ear in Joseph Vance’s apartment. | Stell, Danny在Joseph Vance的 公寓里发现了死者缺失的那部分耳朵 |
[31:14] | What about the ankh that Vance was holding when we arrested him? | Vance被逮捕时握着的T形十字章怎么样了? |
[31:16] | Heading to the lab to process it now. | 拿去实验室处理了 |
[31:17] | See if it matches the wound pattern on our vic and then run it for DNA. | 看看是否符合死者伤口模式 然后再查找DNA |
[31:20] | If we can connect this to our murder,we might just have enough to put Mr. Vance away. | 如果这些与谋杀案对上号 我们就有足够证据抓住Vance |
[31:24] | That wouldn’t suck. | 结果不会差的 |
[31:25] | No. | 是的 |
[32:22] | Blood trace on the blade was a match to Estelle Christensen. | 刀口上的血迹和Estelle Christensen匹配 |
[32:24] | So it definitely drew her blood. | 毫无疑问 那使她流过血 |
[32:26] | As well as the blood of several other donors I’m running through the system. | 与之一起的还有其他几份血液样本 我正在系统里查找 |
[32:29] | Vance said the ankh was used in several blood ceremonies,so multiple donors makes sense. | Vance说过十字架在好几次血祭上使用过 所以有多个提供者不奇怪 |
[32:34] | But Estelle’s blood looked barely degraded,meaning it was recently deposited. | 但Estelle的血迹几乎没有降解 说明最近才附着上去 |
[32:37] | And the DNA from the handle matches Vance’s reference sample. | 手柄上的DNA也符合Vance的样本 |
[32:41] | Looks like we got enough to put this guy away. | 看起来我们有足够证据铲除那家伙了 |
[32:44] | Hey,I found foreign DNA on the piece of the vic’s ear I recovered from the fridge. | 我从冰箱里找到的死者耳垂上 发现了不相干的DNA标本 |
[32:52] | Only thing is,it’s not a match to Joseph Vance. | 不过有一点 并不是Joseph Vance的 |
[32:55] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能呢? |
[32:58] | It’s possible. | 可能的 |
[33:01] | If he didn’t act alone. | 如果他不是单独行动的话 |
[33:25] | We’ve got the murder weapon and our vic’s ear in Joseph Vance’s apartment. | 我们已经有了凶器和 在Joseph Vance公寓里的死者耳垂 |
[33:29] | But we need to find something that puts him at the scene of her murder. | 但还需要表明他在谋杀现场的证据 |
[33:32] | Yeah,and so far we can’t do that for him– or Billy James– or Keith Borgese. | 目前我们不能证明是他–或Billy James –抑或Keith Borgese去过现场 |
[33:36] | Even though DNA results found all their blood on the blade,doesn’t definitively put any of them at the scene. | 就算刀口上发现了他们所有人的DNA 也不能确定他们任何一个在现场 |
[33:41] | How about Dracula? | 能说是Dracula伯爵干的吗? |
[33:43] | Can we put him on there,too? | 我们能证明他也在那里吗? |
[33:44] | Should I add him to the list of our suspects? | 我要把他加进嫌犯名单吗? |
[33:47] | All right,all right. | 好了 够了 |
[33:51] | Look,I won’t pretend to understand what these people believe in, | 听着 我不会装作理解那些人的信仰 |
[33:55] | but from everything we’ve seen and heard,this sect,haven,whatever you want to call it,is nonviolent. | 但根据我们的所闻所见 这个教派 圣堂 随你怎么称呼了 是非暴力的 |
[34:00] | Mac’s right. | Mac说的对 |
[34:01] | Just because we’re not followers of Joseph Vance doesn’t mean the evidence supports him killing our vic. | 我们不是Joseph Vance的信徒 并不意味着 证据支持他杀了受害者 |
[34:05] | And biting an ear or a neck,for that matter,isn’t a part of their ritual. | 还有咬耳朵或脖子 那些不是他们仪式的一部分 |
[34:10] | He’s actually claiming we planted that ear in his freezer. | 他声称是我们把那部分耳垂 放进了他家冰箱 嫁祸于他 |
[34:13] | Threatening to sue. | 扬言要起诉 |
[34:14] | Let’s forget about what he thinks. | 别管他怎么想的 |
[34:16] | It’s our job to focus on the evidence with impartial eyes. | 我们的职责是公正地研究证据 |
[34:19] | Maybe we should take another look at the DNA. | 或许我们应该再查下DNA |
[34:32] | What are you thinking,boss? | 你想什么呢 老大? |
[34:38] | We found Keith Borgese’s DNA on that blade,right? | 刀口上找到了Keith Borgese的DNA 对吗? |
[34:41] | Yeah,he was one of the donors. | 是 他是提供者之一 |
[34:43] | Keith didn’t have a scar on his wrist. | Keith的手腕上没有伤疤 |
[34:45] | I should have been with her. This is my fault. | 我应该陪着她的 是我的错 |
[34:48] | I could have protected her. I-I should have been with her. | 我本可以保护她 我应该陪着她 |
[34:52] | But he was in the photographs we developed from Estelle’s apartment. | 但他出现在那张Estelle公寓里 发现的照片上 |
[34:55] | Yes,but he’s only in the first,not the second photo,which was clearly taken on another day. | 对 但他只出现在第一张 拍摄于另一天的第二张照片里显然他不在 |
[35:01] | Maybe he didn’t like what he saw. | 或许他不喜欢他所看见的 |
[35:03] | Not to mention he was on the dry lip balm Stella found at the crime scene. | 更别提Stella在案发现场找到的 润唇膏上有他的份 |
[35:06] | Boyfriend and girlfriend. | 男女朋友嘛 |
[35:07] | Or it fell out of his pocket when he was running out of there. | 或许是他逃离时从口袋里掉出来的 |
[35:10] | Yeah,and if he wasn’t involved in the ceremony,his blood shouldn’t have been on that blade. | 如果他和仪式扯不上关系 那他的血就不该出现在刀口上 |
[35:13] | No. | 对 |
[35:14] | Which means this kid could have spilled more blood than anyone else. | 也就是说这小子可能比别人沾染了更多的血 |
[35:39] | What she did made you jealous. I can understand that. | 她的行为让你嫉妒 我能理解 |
[35:46] | This isn’t about another man. | 和其他男人无关 |
[35:50] | This is about the haven. | 是和圣堂有关 |
[36:36] | They took her from me. | 他们从我身边夺走她 |
[36:42] | What you saw disgusted you,didn’t it? | 你所看见的让你恶心 是不是? |
[36:44] | Did you see what they do? | 你见了他们做的事吗? |
[36:46] | She wasn’t mine anymore. | 她不再属于我了 |
[36:48] | Th-They changed her. | 他们改造了她 |
[36:50] | You lost your girlfriend to something you couldn’t comprehend. | 你女友迷上了你无法理解的东西 |
[36:54] | And in the heat of the moment,you took that frustration out on her. | 冲动之下 你把沮丧发泄在了她身上 |
[36:57] | You were with her in the park,but not like before. | 你那时和她一起在公园 但和往常不同 |
[36:59] | This time,she thought she was alone,but you were right behind her. | 这一次 她以为她独自一人 可你就在她身后 |
[37:17] | When you realized you were in too deep… | 当你认识到你做得过火之后… |
[37:19] | Just stop,please. | 够了 拜托 |
[37:20] | there was only one way out. | 只有一条路可走了 |
[37:22] | Set up the person you thought was taking the girl you loved away from you: Joseph Vance. | 设计陷害那个被你看做是 抢走你爱的姑娘的人 Joseph Vance |
[37:34] | I was trying to save her. | 我试着拯救她 |
[37:37] | I swear to God I’m not like those other people. | 我对天发誓 我不像那些人一样 |
[37:42] | No,you’re not. | 是 你不是 |
[37:47] | However disgusted you are with them,they didn’t kill anyone. | 不管你如何厌恶他们 他们并没有杀害任何人 |
[37:52] | I just didn’t understand it. | 我只是不能理解那一切 |
[37:55] | There are a lot of things in this world we don’t understand,but it’s never a reason to take a life. | 世界上有很多我们不能理解的事 但都不是剥夺一条生命的理由 |
[38:43] | Mr. Christensen. | Christensen先生 |
[38:45] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[38:52] | This park used to be a special place for our family. | 这个公园对我们家来说 曾经是个特殊的地方 |
[38:57] | I know you may not agree with our beliefs,but it’s got us through a lot,and it will get us through this. | 我知道你可能不赞同我们的信仰 但那曾帮我们熬过苦难 这次也一样 |
[39:06] | I’m not judging you,Mr. Christensen. | 我不是来评判你的 Christensen先生 |
[39:13] | Your daughter’s work. | 你女儿的作品 |
[39:18] | I’m sure she’d want you to have it. | 我相信她会希望你拥有它 |
[39:21] | She had a way of… | 她有这个本事… |
[39:24] | seeing the beauty in… everything she came across. | 看见她所经之处的…万物之美 |
[40:04] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 14 |