时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | We’ll have him qualified. | 我们会让他认罪伏法的 |
[00:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:15] | Docket number 09QN0323. | 案卷尾号09QN0323 |
[01:20] | People of the State of New York v. Antonio Reyes. | 纽约州公诉Antonio Reyes |
[01:28] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[01:39] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[01:42] | Mr. Reyes… | Reyes先生 |
[01:44] | you are being charged with murder in the second degree for having caused the death of Christine Reynolds. | 你被指控二级谋杀罪 你杀害了Christine Reynolds |
[01:50] | Do you wish to enter a plea? | 你打算如何申辩? |
[01:53] | Not guilty,Your Honor. | 无罪 法官大人 |
[01:55] | People? | 公诉方? |
[01:59] | Your Honor,not only was this crime horrific | 法官大人 这一罪行不仅可怕 而且完全没有必要… |
[02:04] | the tragedy was magnified by the fact that the victim was found by her own mother. | 让本案更具悲剧意味的是 发现受害人的是她母亲 |
[02:09] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[02:12] | No,no,no,no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[02:15] | As to notices? | 有什么证人吗? |
[02:16] | The People serve 7-10-31-A: notice of an identification by an eyewitness to be disclosed at a later time. | 根据证人条款7-10-31-A: 目击证人稍后会进行指证 |
[02:26] | As to the matter of bail– in light of Mr. Reyes’ lengthy rap sheet, | 至于保释–鉴于Reyes先生过去的犯罪记录 |
[02:30] | numerous bench warrants in his past and the strength of the People’s case… | 不计其数的法庭通缉令 还有本案件的严重性质… |
[02:34] | Your Honor… | 法官大人… 本庭决定… |
[02:34] | the court hereby… | 法官大人… 本庭决定… |
[02:36] | Detective Bonasera? | Bonasera警探? |
[02:37] | I hope you have a good reason for barging into this courtroom and disrupting these proceedings. | 我希望你对闯入法庭 打断审理 能有个合理解释 |
[02:41] | I do,Your Honor. | 我有 法官大人 |
[02:43] | Really? What would that be? | 是吗? 是什么解释? |
[02:46] | Antonio Reyes’ release. | Antonio Reyes应该被释放 |
[03:29] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 12 | |
[03:47] | What you’re telling me pertains to evidence that you and your investigators collected and analyzed. | 你告诉我的一切都基于你和你的 调查员对证物的搜集和分析 |
[03:52] | I’m well aware of that. | 我很清楚这一点 |
[03:54] | And this could not have waited until after the defendant was remanded? | 就不能等到被告还押后吗? |
[03:58] | With all due respect,Your Honor,would you prefer to make rulings without prior knowledge of all the facts? | 无意冒犯 法官大人 你难道希望 在知道所有事实前就下定论吗? |
[04:03] | If what you just told me goes on record,Antonio Reyes could walk out onto the street,free to do more harm. | 如你刚才所说被记录在案 那么Antonio Reyes 就可以大摇大摆出去再犯案了 |
[04:12] | Are you prepared to live with the potential consequences of that? | 你真准备好接受可能造成的恶果? |
[04:27] | Are you,Detective? | 你准备好了吗 警探? |
[04:44] | You say you heard screaming? | 你说你听到尖叫? |
[04:45] | It was Christine. | 是Christine |
[04:47] | I thought she was laughing,like she had friends over. | 我还以为她是在大笑 像在家招待朋友时一样 |
[04:51] | She does that all the time. I had no idea. | 她经常那样笑 所以我也不确定 |
[04:55] | Should have done something. | 我应该做点什么的 |
[04:56] | Well,the way you can help Christine now is by helping me,okay? | 你现在还想帮Christine的话 就和我合作 好吗? |
[05:00] | I think I saw someone in Christine’s room. | 我想我看到Christine房间里有人 |
[05:03] | I know it’s hard,Ms. Winston,but I need details. | 我知道这不容易 Winston小姐 但我需要知道细节 |
[05:06] | It was dark,but…I’m sure that I saw the same guy leaving her building a few minutes later. | 天很黑了 但是…我很确定那个人 几分钟后离开了她家 |
[05:12] | And you got a better look at him then? | 他离开时 你看清楚他长相了吗? |
[05:14] | Did you see what he was wearing? | 你看到他穿什么了吗? |
[05:15] | Hair color,length? | 头发的颜色 长度? |
[05:17] | Any little detail helps. | 任何细节都会有用的 |
[05:19] | He had on a dark-colored jacket. | 他穿一件深色夹克 |
[05:22] | Shoulder-length hair. | 齐肩的头发 |
[05:24] | Brown,I think. | 棕色头发 好像是 |
[05:25] | What about facial features? | 面部特征呢? |
[05:27] | Hey,Craig. | 嘿 Craig |
[05:29] | Supervising DA’s salary,and you’re still wearing that cheap suit. | 所有地区检察官的薪水都你说了算 居然还穿那身廉价西服 |
[05:34] | Keeping tabs on me,Bonasera? | 你这是监视我吗 Bonasera? |
[05:36] | Well,you wore the same one at the Donnelly scene. | Donnelly那案子的现场 你也穿这身 |
[05:38] | And how did that case turn out? | 那件案子怎么样了? |
[05:41] | Full confession. | 都招供了 |
[05:42] | Lucky suit. | 幸运装嘛 |
[05:44] | Exactly. | 可不是 |
[05:45] | Well,congratulations on the promotion,Craig. | Craig 恭喜升职 |
[05:47] | It’s well deserved. | 实至名归啊 |
[05:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | So,what brings you out on this one? | 你干嘛要亲自过问这件案子? |
[05:51] | You know the drill– pricey neighborhood like this,higher-ups want the play-by-play. | 你也清楚 这种富人区 上头都要详细汇报 |
[05:55] | Put me in your speed dial,will you? | 有消息就尽快通知我 好吗? |
[05:56] | Keep me in the loop? | 记得通知我 |
[06:03] | I don’t want to go back in there. | 我不想回到那里 |
[06:06] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[06:09] | My guys checked the place three times. | 我手下已经把这里彻查三遍了 |
[06:11] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[06:12] | Well,the victim may have known her attacker. | 受害人很有可能认识凶手 |
[06:14] | Who found her? | 谁发现她的? |
[06:16] | Her mother. | 她妈妈 |
[06:17] | She came home from visiting relatives in Philly about 8:00 this morning,and this is what was waiting for her. | 她今天早上8点从费城的亲戚那里回来 等待她的却是这副场景 |
[06:26] | Christine Reynolds. | |
[06:27] | She’s 18 years old. | 18岁 |
[06:32] | There a father? | 她爸爸呢? |
[06:33] | He’s not around. | 不在这里 |
[06:34] | What about a boyfriend? | 那她有男朋友吗? |
[06:36] | Apparently,she was seeing some guy who goes by the street name Demon. | 她显然在和对街一个叫Demon的人约会 |
[06:39] | Yeah,I know. What’s even scarier is that when I run the name through the system, | 最棘手的是我在系统里查这个名字 |
[06:43] | I get hits to about 50 other morons running around with the same name. | 有50个同名的家伙 |
[06:46] | – That’s a lot of Demons. – Yep. | – 确实有不少恶魔啊(Demon意为恶魔) – 没错 |
[06:48] | My guys are trying to conjure up the one we’re looking for. | 我的人正想法找我们要的那个人 |
[06:50] | In the meantime,I’m gonna head downtown with the neighbor and have her work with a sketch artist,all right? | 同时 我要带她的邻居回局里 让她做个嫌犯肖像素描 好吧? |
[06:56] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[06:57] | Already went over the entire bedroom with the leucomalachite green,and there are no usable shoe prints. | 用无色孔雀石绿查过整个卧室的血迹 没发现可辨认的鞋印 |
[07:02] | This floor is almost entirely carpeted. | 地板基本上都铺了地毯 |
[07:04] | Reduces the likelihood of finding any. | 不大可能有什么发现 |
[07:06] | The bathroom,on the other hand,has a marble floor. | 不过浴室是大理石地面的 |
[07:09] | I was able to get at least one usable print. | 我至少找到了一个可辨认的鞋印 |
[07:15] | Front laceration would have led to a lot of arterial spurting. | 正面的割伤会导致动脉血大量喷溅 |
[07:18] | Killer probably went in the bathroom to clean himself up. | 凶手多半进浴室清洗身上的血迹 |
[07:21] | Implies he knew he had time. | 也就是说他清楚自己有的是时间 |
[07:22] | Wasn’t going to be interrupted. | 没人会妨碍到他 |
[07:24] | Several incised wounds to the palms and fingers. | 手掌和手指都有几处割伤 |
[07:27] | Defensive. She tried to fight away the blade. | 自卫 她试图推开刀片 |
[07:32] | There’s also some perimortem bruising and several cuts to the face. | 脸上也有死亡过程中形成的擦伤和割伤 |
[07:37] | What about time of death? | 死亡时间呢? |
[07:39] | Based on liver temp,I’d put TOD around 10:00 last night. | 根据肝温 应该是昨晚10点左右 |
[07:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Let’s see if we can put the boyfriend in this room. | 看这里能否找到她男友的痕迹 |
[08:18] | Find something? | 有什么发现? |
[08:19] | Got a lighter. | 有个打火机 |
[08:20] | There’s nothing to indicate here she was a smoker. | 没有迹象显示她抽烟 |
[08:22] | Could belong to our killer. | 可能是凶手的 |
[08:54] | I’m the only guy in this city with a lighter like that? | 难道这么大的城市就我一个人 有这种打火机? |
[08:57] | Well,this one happened to be found at a murder scene. | 不过在犯罪现场就发现了你这个 |
[08:59] | It had your fingerprint on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[09:01] | How do you have my fingerprint? | 你怎么有我的指纹? |
[09:02] | It’s in our database. | 都在数据库里呢 |
[09:04] | You had to give up a set of prints when you were hired as a paralegal. | 要做律师助理得留下指纹信息 |
[09:07] | For a background check– which I passed. | 是为了背景调查–我不是通过了吗 |
[09:10] | Well,every criminal has a first time,Rob. | Rob 所有罪犯都有自己的第一次 |
[09:13] | Looks like Christine Reynolds was yours… | 貌似Christine Reynolds是你的… |
[09:16] | That’s him? | 是他? |
[09:17] | We found his fingerprint on a lighter recovered from the scene. | 现场找到的打火机上有他的指纹 |
[09:20] | That’s a start. All we need now is a confession. | 那只是个开始 我们需要的就是招供 |
[09:22] | Well,you got your lucky suit on,Craig. | 你正穿着你的幸运装嘛 Craig |
[09:26] | Look,we’ll keep pressing him. I’ll let you know what we find out. | 听着 我们会一直给他施压的 有结果就通知你 |
[09:29] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:31] | I told you. I lost the lighter. | 我说过 我的打火机丢了 |
[09:33] | Somebody must have found it. | 肯定是什么人捡到了 |
[09:35] | And that’s who you should be talking to,not me. | 你们应该去找那个人 不是我 |
[09:37] | I never even met this girl before. | 我以前都没见过这个姑娘 |
[09:38] | When did you say you lost it? | 你说你什么时候丢的? |
[09:40] | I don’t know. Couple weeks ago. Maybe three. | 我不知道 两周前吧 也许三周前 |
[09:42] | – Where? – Well,if I knew where,it wouldn’t be lost,would it? | – 在哪儿丢的? – 如果我知道在哪儿 那就丢不了 对吧? |
[09:45] | Where were you last night about 10:00? | 你昨晚10点在哪儿? |
[09:49] | At home,alone. | 一个人在家 |
[09:51] | That’s too bad. | 那可不妙 |
[09:54] | Fingerprint at the scene and no alibi. Get up. | 现场有你的指纹 又没有不在场证据 站起来 |
[09:57] | All right,wait,wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[10:01] | I was with someone. | 我和别人在一起呢 |
[10:02] | Who? | 谁? |
[10:07] | Her name’s Sarah Hansen. | 她叫Sarah Hansen |
[10:23] | Mac. | |
[10:24] | Hey,Sarah. | 嘿 Sarah |
[10:27] | – How are the kids? – They’re good. | – 孩子们如何? – 很好啊 |
[10:29] | Bobby just scored his first goal in hockey last week. | Bobby在上周的冰球比赛里 第一次得分了 |
[10:31] | Hey,great. | 嘿 那不错啊 |
[10:32] | Yeah,unfortunately,it was against his own team. | 呃…只可惜 球进了自家大门 |
[10:34] | Well,that’s not so great. | 那可就不怎么好了 |
[10:36] | It’s good to see you,Mac. | 很高兴见到你 Mac |
[10:38] | But I could tell on the phone that something’s going on. | 但电话里我就觉得 你找我肯定有什么事 |
[10:41] | What is it? | 到底什么事? |
[10:42] | I realize this might be difficult,but… | 我知道这可能难以启齿 但是… |
[10:45] | do you know a Rob Meyers? | 你认识一个叫Rob Meyers的人吗? |
[10:50] | yeah,I-I… I know of him. Why? | 是啊 我-我… 我认识他 怎么了? |
[10:55] | His name came up in a murder investigation. | 他的名字出现在一起谋杀案调查中 |
[11:00] | He’s using you as his alibi. | 他说你可以做他的不在场证人 |
[11:02] | An alibi? | 不在场证明? |
[11:04] | Wait a second. He… he didn’t hurt someone,did he? | 等一下 他… 他没有伤害什么人 是吧? |
[11:07] | Well,that’s what I need your help with. | 这就是我需要你帮忙的地方 |
[11:10] | The murder happened last night about 10:00. | 谋杀案发生在昨晚10点左右 |
[11:16] | – I… – I don’t need you to give me specifics. | – 我… – 我不需要你告诉我细节 |
[11:19] | I just need confirmation that Rob is telling me the truth. | 我只是需要证实Rob说的是事实 |
[11:27] | Yeah,I was with him,Mac. | 是的 我和他在一起 Mac |
[11:36] | Just promise me you won’t tell Craig. | 不过答应我不要告诉Craig |
[11:51] | Hey,Stella,vic’s neighbor,Karen Winston,just provided a composite sketch of our suspect. | 嘿 Stella 死者邻居Karen Winston 刚完成嫌犯的素描 |
[11:56] | Ah,this is good. | 真好 |
[11:57] | The print that Hawkes developed at the crime scene just got a hit in the shoe print imaging database. | Hawkes在犯罪现场发现的鞋印 在鞋印成像数据库里找到匹对的 |
[12:04] | Clearly,it’s the same guy. | 很显然 是同一个人 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Antonio Reyes. | 是的 Antonio Reyes |
[12:07] | We got a case-to-case hit– he left the same prints at a burglary scene in Jersey three months ago. | 还有一起类似案子–3个月前他在新泽西 一起入室行窃现场留下了同样的鞋印 |
[12:12] | I just finished talking with the vic’s boyfriend. | 我和受害者的男友谈过了 |
[12:14] | – Demon? – Yup. | – 是 |
[12:15] | Does he look anything like this? | 他看上去和这个像吗? |
[12:18] | No,but I had a hell of a time tracking him down. | 不像 不过我知道了他的行踪 |
[12:20] | His real name is Trent Jacobs,and he’s got an alibi,so we can scratch him off the suspect list. | 他真名叫Trent Jacobs 有不在场证明 可以把他从疑犯名单中剔除了 |
[12:24] | What I did find out,though,is he owes 15 large to a guy by the name of Antonio Reyes. | 我还发现 他欠一个叫Antonio Reyes的人15000元 |
[12:28] | That’s Antonio,isn’t it? | 那个是Antonio 对吗? |
[12:30] | – He quick or what? – Yeah. | – 他性急还是怎么的? – 是啊 |
[12:32] | So Antonio must have tried to beat Trent’s whereabouts out of Christine. | Antonio一定向Christine逼问Trent的下落 |
[12:35] | Right. And either she didn’t know where he was, or she didn’t want to give him up. | 没错 她要么不知道他在哪里 要么不想出卖他 |
[12:39] | So she paid the ultimate price for her silence. | 她为她的沉默付出了最终的代价 |
[12:41] | Means we got motive. | 也就是说 我们找到了动机 |
[12:42] | And a print in the victim’s blood that puts Antonio at the scene. | 死者血迹中的鞋印说明Antonio去过现场 |
[12:45] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带进来吧 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:54] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[12:56] | Sarah cheating on Craig? | Sarah背着Craig搞外遇? |
[12:58] | Until she confirmed it herself,I couldn’t believe it,either. | 不是她亲口承认 我也无法相信 |
[13:01] | They seemed so happy together. The couple that had everything. | 他们在一起似乎很幸福 那种已拥有一切的夫妻 |
[13:04] | Oh,this is so sad. I had no idea they were having probleMs. | 太不幸了 我不知道他们之间有问题 |
[13:07] | Now we got one of our own. | 现在我们有麻烦了 |
[13:09] | Her lover’s fingerprint was found at the same crime scene Craig was assigned to. | 在Craig被指派负责的犯罪现场中 找到了她情人的指纹 |
[13:13] | And we need to find out how that lighter ended up there. | 我们要查明打火机为何会出现在那里 |
[13:28] | Adam? | |
[13:30] | Sorry. I didn’t even see you guys come in here. | 抱歉 我都没看到你们进来 |
[13:31] | The lighter Lindsay found at the crime scene– what can you tell us about it? | Lindsay在现场找到的打火机 –你有什么发现? |
[13:34] | Uh,well,I detected a female DNA profile. | 我检测到一个女性的DNA痕迹 |
[13:40] | Looks degraded. | 好像降解了 |
[13:41] | But the lighter was collected from inside Christine’s bedroom. | 但打火机是在Christine卧室里收集的 |
[13:44] | Protected from the elements. | 免受化学元素的降解 |
[13:46] | I know. It’s weird,right? | 我知道 那很奇怪 是吧? |
[13:48] | Here’s the trace report,Adam. | 这是痕迹报告 Adam |
[13:54] | This is why. | 这就是原因了 |
[13:57] | DNA’s degraded because of leucomalachite green inhibition. | DNA降解是因为无色孔雀石绿的抑制作用 |
[14:00] | Well,that makes sense. | 那就说的通了 |
[14:01] | Hawkes was spraying LMG at the scene for shoe print development. | Hawkes在现场喷射无色孔雀石绿来显色鞋印 |
[14:09] | The strange thing is,the highest concentration of it is on the side of the lighter | 奇怪的是 显色剂浓度最高的地方 是在犯罪现场的打火机… |
[14:12] | that was face down on the floor at the crime scene. | 面朝地板的这面 |
[14:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[14:18] | Take a look. | 看 |
[14:20] | The emblem side was face up when Lindsay found it. | Lindsay找到它时 有符号一面是朝上的 |
[14:23] | Well,that means the leucomalachite green was on the floor before the lighter even hit the ground. | 就是说无色孔雀石绿是在 打火机落地前 喷上去的 |
[14:27] | That lighter was left at the crime scene after Hawkes started processing. | 那个打火机是Hawkes开始测试后扔在现场的 |
[14:32] | Planted evidence? | 栽赃的证据? |
[14:33] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[14:35] | Besides us,there was only one other person at the scene. | 除了我们 现场只有另外一个人 |
[14:59] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[15:04] | Thank you. You may be seated. | 谢谢 你们可以坐下了 |
[15:07] | In light of new evidence presented to me by the lead detective on this case, | 根据负责本案的警探向我提交的新证据 |
[15:12] | bail will be set at $500,000. | 保释金为500000元 |
[15:14] | Your Honor! | 法官大人! |
[15:16] | Your Honor! | 法官大人! |
[15:17] | This man is a murderer! | 这人是谋杀犯! |
[15:19] | Why is a killer being let out on our streets?! | 为什么一个凶手可以被释放?! |
[15:20] | Because you,sir,are under arrest. | 因为你 先生 你被捕了 |
[15:42] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on,Stella? | 想告诉我这到底怎么回事吗 Stella? |
[15:45] | You tell me,Craig. | 该你来告诉我 Craig |
[15:49] | A lighter. | 一个打火机 |
[15:50] | Ever seen it before? | 以前见过吗? |
[15:51] | Sure. On the shelf of every cigarette store and newspaper stand in the city. | 当然 每个烟草店的货架上 还有城里的报摊上都有 |
[15:56] | Look,Craig,I’ve known you,for what,15,16 years? | 听着 Craig 我认识你有15,16年了吧? |
[16:02] | At least,and you don’t even extend me the courtesy… | 至少有那年头了 你现在都没给我礼遇… |
[16:04] | Let’s not play games with each other. | 我们别再玩游戏了 |
[16:07] | I want to help you,but the only way I can do that is if you work with me on this. | 我想帮你 但我唯一能做的 就要看你是不是跟我合作了 |
[16:12] | Help me with what? | 帮我什么? |
[16:15] | This is the lighter we recovered from the Christine Reynolds crime scene. | 这是我们在Christine Reynolds的犯罪现场 发现的打火机 |
[16:17] | The one with Rob Meyers’ fingerprint on it. | 上面有Rob Meyers的指纹 |
[16:19] | I really hope you start making some sense soon. | 我真心希望你能快点切入正题 |
[16:23] | I know about Sarah’s affair with Rob. | 我知道Sarah和Rob有婚外情 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么? |
[16:27] | This lighter– Rob’s lighter– was found at the same crime scene that you were assigned to. | 这个打火机– Rob的打火机– 在你分派的犯罪现场中找到 |
[16:31] | Do you expect me to believe that that was some sort of coincidence? | 你期望我会相信这是某种巧合吗? |
[16:34] | Well,what other explanation is there? | 另外的解释是什么? |
[16:36] | The truth. | 真相 |
[16:38] | You found Rob’s lighter someplace it shouldn’t have been, | 你在某个不该出现的地方 发现了Rob的打火机 |
[16:40] | so you planted it at the Christine Reynolds crime scene. | 所以你把它栽赃在 Christine Reynolds的犯罪现场 |
[16:43] | This is crazy. Why would I do something like that? | 这太胡扯了 我为什么要这么做? |
[16:46] | Because you suspected Sarah of having an affair,but you had no idea who with, | 因为你怀疑Sarah有婚外情 但又不知道对方是谁 |
[16:50] | so you planted it at the crime scene knowing that my lab would run it for prints, | 所以你把它扔在犯罪现场 知道我的实验室会查上面的指纹 |
[16:54] | and possibly I.D. Sarah’s lover. | 并可能会确定Sarah情人的身份 |
[16:57] | Come on,Stella. | 拜托 Stella |
[16:58] | Oh,trust me,Craig,I do not want to believe this. | 相信我 Craig 我真不想相信这件事 |
[17:01] | So if there’s some other explanation for it,please tell me what it is. | 所以如果对此有其他解释 请告诉我 |
[17:04] | You know,this is the problem with people like you and me. | 这就是你我这种人会有的问题 |
[17:06] | We’ve been working too many crime scenes,investigating too many murders. | 我们处理过很多犯罪现场 调查过太多谋杀案 |
[17:09] | We’re trained to be suspicious,we’re constantly throwing out theories and hunches. | 我们被培养的多疑 不停提出各种推测和预感 |
[17:13] | But you think I would barge into a courtroom,jeopardizing a murder investigation,to arrest you on a hunch or a theory? | 你认为我闯入法庭 破坏一起谋杀案庭审 并逮捕你 仅仅出于推测或预感吗? |
[17:19] | I’ve got evidence,Craig. | 我有证据的 Craig |
[17:21] | What? | 什么? |
[17:22] | Residue levels of a shoe print developer | 鞋印显色剂的残余程度 |
[17:24] | proving that this lighter was placed at the crime scene after forensic processing had begun. | 证明了打火机是在现场鉴证处理开始后 放置进去的 |
[17:29] | That’s what this is about? A discrepancy in residue levels? | 就凭这个? 残余程度的差异? |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | And if you don’t give me a more reasonable explanation, | 如果你不给我一个更合理的解释 |
[17:35] | I have to book you on evidence tampering. | 我不得不以篡改证据的罪名拘留你 |
[17:38] | Don’t do this,Stella. | 别这样 Stella |
[17:39] | Then tell me what the hell is going on,Craig. | 那么告诉我到底是怎么回事 Craig |
[17:41] | I don’t know. I’m telling you,I don’t know. | 我不知道 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[17:50] | Then I’m sorry,Craig. | 我很抱歉 Craig |
[17:56] | You’re making a mistake,a huge mistake. Do you hear me? | 你犯了个错误 一个严重的错误 听到了吗? |
[17:59] | And if you pursue this any further,I will sue you and your crime lab,you hear me? | 如果你继续查下去 我会控告你 还有你的犯罪实验室 听到了吗? |
[18:03] | Stella,you’re finished. | Stella 你完蛋了 |
[18:09] | Just got word. | 刚刚获得消息 |
[18:11] | They assigned a new D.A. to the Christine Reynolds case. | 他们另派了位地方检查官 来接手Christine Reynolds的案子 |
[18:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:15] | I’ll give him a call,let him know all the physical evidence we had on Antonio Reyes is now useless. | 我给他去电话 告诉他所有指向 Antonio Reyes的物证现在都失效了 |
[18:20] | Unless we find more forensics to use against Antonio,this entire case rests on the testimony of one eyewitness. | 除非找到其它针对Antonio的证据 否则本案就只能依靠一个证人了 |
[18:25] | Then we need to find other evidence against him. | 我们得找到其它指向他的证据 |
[18:27] | I’ll put everyone I have on it,if I have to. | 如有必要 我把所有人手都派来 |
[18:42] | Tell me why. | 告诉我 为什么? |
[18:44] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[18:46] | Mrs. Reynolds,I’m so sorry. | Reynolds夫人 很抱歉 |
[18:48] | You’re sorry? | 很抱歉? |
[18:50] | After what you did? | 在你这么做了之后再说这话? |
[18:52] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:54] | The prosecutor’s actions were unacceptable. | 检查官的行为是不可接受的 |
[18:56] | I was compelled to go to the court… | 我是逼不得已才去的法庭 |
[18:57] | I didn’t come here for a textbook answer. | 我不是来听你这些外交辞令的 |
[19:06] | I am truly sorry for having to do what I did today. | 我为我的所作所为向你道歉 |
[19:11] | And now Antonio Reyes is going to go right back out onto the street,where he can do more harm. | 与此同时Antonio Reyes又可以 继续在大街上晃悠 为非作歹 |
[19:18] | Where he can murder somebody else’s child. | 他可能会对别的孩子下毒手 |
[19:20] | I promise you,I will do everything in my power not to let that happen. | 我向你保证 我会尽我所能阻止他 |
[19:24] | Really? Like what? | 真的? 怎么做? |
[19:27] | There are things I can do,steps that I can take. | 我会尽力 尽我所能 |
[19:29] | Are any of those steps as good as having him back behind bars where he belongs? | 能尽力把他送进大牢吗? |
[19:55] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[19:56] | Nothing. Just precautionary. My back’s been acting up. | 没什么 有备无患嘛 我的后背不太对劲 |
[19:59] | Probably just pulled something. | 可能是哪里拉伤了吧 |
[20:02] | When? | 什么时候? |
[20:03] | A few weeks ago,when Flack and I were chasing Hollis Eckhart. | 几周前我和Flack抓捕Hollis Eckhart的时候 |
[20:14] | You know,Danny,maybe you came back to work too soon. | Danny 也许你不该着急回来上班 |
[20:16] | And what are our other options,Linds? | 那我能干什么 Linds? |
[20:19] | I take any more sick days,they’ll force a medical leave on me. | 再生几天病 他们就会强迫我休病假 |
[20:22] | Well,look on the bright side. You’d get to spend more time with Lucy. | 好的一方面是 你可以多陪陪Lucy |
[20:25] | You are her favorite. | 她最喜欢你了 |
[20:31] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[20:41] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心我 |
[20:48] | postponing all proceedings in the brutal stabbing death of Christine Reynolds indefinitely. | Reynolds残忍被害一案被无限期推迟 |
[20:52] | What I can tell you is the alleged killer in this case– Antonio Reyes– has just been released on $500,000 bond. | 我只能告诉你们 本案嫌犯Antonio Reyes 刚以50万美金保释出狱 |
[21:00] | There have been no reports as to his whereabouts at this time, | 目前他会去哪里我们尚不清楚 |
[21:02] | but we will update you as the controversy surrounding this case continues to unfold. | 不过随着案情的进一步发展 我们会继续跟进播报 |
[21:07] | In the meantime,Dave,Laura,back to you in the studio. | 下面的时间 交给演播室的Dave和Laura |
[21:10] | So much for the sufficiency hearing the judge placed on him. | 法官的保释听证会上料可真多 |
[21:13] | Someone in Antonio’s crew must have access to a lot of legit funds. | Antonio手下人肯定有合法资金 |
[21:16] | Make sure we have eyes and ears on Antonio Reyes. | 盯住Antonio Reyes |
[21:18] | I want to hear about every move he makes. | 他的一举一动我都要知晓 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:30] | Sarah. | |
[21:32] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[21:33] | Can we talk? In private? | 能不能单独谈谈? |
[21:35] | A-Absolutely. Come on in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[21:41] | – I’m so sorry,I’m… – I never… | – 真对不起 我… – 我真没… |
[21:49] | I never thought that this would happen,not to me and Craig. | 我真没想到会有这么一天 不管是我还是Craig |
[21:55] | We were always so happy. | 我们曾经很幸福 |
[21:56] | But it did,and we just,you know… grew apart somehow. | 可还是来了 我们渐渐有了隔阂 |
[22:01] | Sarah,you don’t owe me any kind of explanation. | Sarah 你没必要向我解释的 |
[22:05] | No,yes,I do. | 有必要 |
[22:07] | I am the one who created this whole mess. | 这一切都是因我而起 |
[22:10] | Sarah,we all make mistakes,do things that we’re not proud of. | Sarah 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[22:13] | I know,Stella,but if I had told Craig earlier about my relationship with Rob, | 我明白 Stella 可要是我早点把和Rob的事告诉Craig |
[22:18] | then we wouldn’t be here right now. | 事情就不会发展成这个样子了 |
[22:22] | And I wouldn’t be asking you for your help. | 我也就不用来请求你的帮助了 |
[22:25] | With what? | 什么事? |
[22:26] | It’s… | 这… |
[22:28] | Sarah,what is it? | Sarah 什么事? |
[22:32] | I can’t find Rob. | 我找不到Rob了 |
[22:34] | No,I tried his cell,I went to his apartment,his office. | 我打他手机 去了他住处和办公室 |
[22:39] | No one knows where he is. | 谁都不知道他在哪 |
[22:42] | – I think Craig might have done something horrible. – You mean to Rob? | – 我觉得Craig可能下毒手了 – 对Rob吗? |
[22:46] | Stella,you think you know my husband,but you don’t. | Stella 你以为你了解我丈夫 其实不然 |
[22:50] | You have no idea what he is capable of. | 你根本不知道他能发狠到何种程度 |
[23:32] | It’s all clear. There’s no signs of Rob. | 没人 没找到Rob |
[23:34] | But we do have signs of a struggle. | 但是有打斗的痕迹 |
[23:46] | I’ll go get my kit. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[24:22] | You find something? | 发现什么了? |
[24:24] | Potential murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[24:27] | Can you get me some luminol? | 帮我把发光氨试剂拿过来 |
[24:44] | It’s positive. | 阳性 |
[24:59] | But not for blood. | 但不是血 |
[25:01] | I’m not picking up any absorbance. | 没有吸光率 |
[25:03] | Well,positive for what then? | 那这是什么? |
[25:05] | I’m thinking peroxide. | 我觉得是双氧水 |
[25:07] | Hansen must have used it to clean all the blood evidence. | Hansen肯定用它来清洗血迹 |
[25:10] | And he didn’t use bleach because that would cause discoloration and leave an odor. | 他没用漂白剂 那会造成褪色 留下异味 |
[25:13] | And makes it obvious that a cleanup had taken place. | 也就向世人昭示这里曾经清洗过 |
[25:16] | He also left the alarm clock on the windowsill,exposing it to direct sunlight. | 他还把闹钟放到窗台上 暴露在阳光下 |
[25:20] | He knew that the sun’s UV rays would break down any remaining DNA. | 他知道阳光中的紫外线会破坏残留的DNA |
[25:25] | Craig is so good. | Craig真棒 |
[25:27] | He knows exactly how we think. | 他知道我们的思路 |
[25:29] | 15 years in the D.A.’s office,I guess you learn a thing or two about getting away with murder. | 干了15年地方检查官 总能学会一两招杀人脱身术 |
[25:33] | Rule number one,make sure the body’s never found. | 第一条 确保无人发现尸体 |
[25:38] | Well,now,how do we know we’re looking for a body? I mean,he could still be alive. | 怎么就知道要找尸体? 他可能还活着 |
[25:41] | We have a weapon that’s been cleaned,signs of a struggle,and a clear motive. | 清理过的凶器 打斗痕迹 还有确凿的动机 |
[25:45] | You and I both know that rage rarely ends in a struggle. | 我们都明白 那种愤怒几乎不可能 打场架就完事的 |
[25:49] | And Craig had nothing to gain by keeping Rob alive and everything to gain by painting him out of the picture. | 留Rob活口 对Craig没有一点好处 相反 除了他就可以一了百了 |
[25:53] | And once he killed Rob,he took him somewhere and disposed of the body. | 杀掉Rob后 他就找个地方处理掉尸体 |
[25:56] | If we don’t find it,we have no shot at a conviction. | 要是找不到尸体 就没法给他定罪 |
[25:59] | D.A. or not,no one commits a perfect crime. | 就算你是地方检察官 也不可能杀人无痕 |
[27:22] | Okay,come on… | 快点啊 |
[27:28] | You find anything inside Craig’s car? | Craig的车里有什么发现? |
[27:30] | Actually,I found something outside of his car. | 我倒是在他车外发现了些东西 |
[27:32] | After thoroughly ripping apart the vehicle’s interior, | 在我把内饰翻了个遍后 |
[27:35] | it was something on the vehicle’s exterior that caught my eye. | 车外有些东西引起了我的注意 |
[27:41] | You get a chemical composition? | 化学成分是什么? |
[27:43] | XRF indicated potassium chloride. Morphology was granular. | XRF(X射线荧光)显示是氯化钾 颗粒状 |
[27:46] | – Road salt. – Yeah. | – 融雪剂 – 对 |
[27:48] | Deposit layer appeared to be superficial,suggesting it was picked up recently and embedded in the tire tread. | 堆积得很浅 说明是最近才粘到车胎上 |
[27:53] | Temperatures in the city haven’t been cold enough to require deicing. | 本市气温还不至于撒融雪剂 |
[27:56] | Hansen must have taken a recent trip up north. | Hansen肯定是近期去了北部 |
[27:59] | Which is why I pulled the vehicle’s GPS unit. | 于是我把车载GPS拆了下来 |
[28:03] | All the memory’s been erased,and I’m trying to access any retrievable data using a digital restoration program. | 存储器都被清空了 我用数据恢复软件试了下 |
[28:10] | Got it. | 有了 |
[28:11] | 6235 River Walk Lane. Catskill,New York. | 纽约 卡茨基尔 河滨路6235号 |
[28:15] | 246 miles round-trip; time stamp,11:18 p.m. | 往返共246英里 结束时间是晚上11:18 |
[28:20] | I finished interviewing Rob around 4:00 in the afternoon yesterday. | 我昨天对Rob的询问是在下午4点结束的 |
[28:24] | Last time he was seen. | 那是最后一次看到他 |
[28:25] | And Hansen was back in court for Antonio’s 9:00 a.m. arraignment earlier today. | 今早9点Hansen又出席Antonio的传讯会 |
[28:29] | That’s a narrow time window. | 相隔时间不长啊 |
[28:37] | That’s where he took the body. | 他把尸体扔到了这里 |
[28:51] | Yeah,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | No problem. | 没事 |
[28:57] | Cabin’s empty. | 屋里是空的 |
[28:58] | Yeah,no luck out here either. | 那边也没有 |
[29:00] | Shoreline’s just about a hundred yards away on the other side of the bend. | 这个弯过去100来码就到河边了 |
[29:03] | if we don’t find the body,we may end up having to drag the river. | 要是找不到尸体 我们就得搜河了 |
[29:09] | That’s exactly what he wants us to do. | 这正中他的下怀 |
[29:12] | Hansen worked with me on the Rosen case. | Hansen同我一起办过Rosen案 |
[29:14] | Killer almost got away because we spent two weeks dragging a lake. | 就因为我们搜了两周的湖 凶手几乎逃脱了 |
[29:18] | Body ended up being found five miles away,completely decomposed. | 后来尸体在5英里外的地方发现 彻底腐烂了 |
[29:21] | The M.E. had a tough time even calling it a homicide. | 验尸官费了好大劲才确认是谋杀 |
[29:24] | So you’re thinking Hansen did something else with Rob’s body. | 所以你觉得Hansen对Rob的尸体动了手脚? |
[29:27] | The question is,what? | 问题是 他动了什么手脚? |
[29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Hey,Mac,got something. | Mac 有发现了 |
[30:39] | Positive for blood. | 是血迹 |
[30:52] | Its location is very incriminating. | 这个位置够定罪了 |
[30:55] | Let’s get it to DNA. | 做DNA鉴定吧 |
[30:59] | Blood’s not human. | 不是人血 |
[31:01] | Could be from a cat or some other kind of roadkill. | 可能是猫或是别的倒霉动物 |
[31:03] | Run it again. | 再测一次 |
[31:04] | Stell,the instrument and control samples are all working fine. | Stell 仪器和样本控制一直运行良好 |
[31:08] | If I run it again,we’re just gonna end up with the same result. | 再测一次还会是这个结果 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:59] | No,no,no,no. Don’t do this to me right now. | 不 不 别这么对我 |
[32:03] | No,no. | 不 |
[32:14] | Lindsay Messer. | |
[32:15] | Hey,babe,it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[32:16] | Are you still at the acupuncture studio? | 你还在针灸康复中心? |
[32:18] | Yeah,no,I’m still here and,um,I think somebody just lifted my wallet. | 还在 我的钱包被偷了 |
[32:21] | Are you sure you had it with you? | 你确定带了钱包? |
[32:22] | No,no,I’m sure it was in here. | 当然 原本在这的 |
[32:24] | They got everything–I mean,m-my-my-my wallet,my-my cards,my money,even my grandfather’s dog tags. | 好多东西 我的钱包 我的卡 我的钱 还有我爷爷的士兵牌 |
[32:31] | My badge. | 我的警徽 |
[32:32] | Can you talk to the owner? Maybe he saw something. | 你去问问店主 他可能看到什么了 |
[32:36] | They got my badge,Lindsay,what am I going to do? | 他们偷了我的警徽Lindsay 我该怎么办啊 |
[32:38] | All right,look,we’ll find it,Danny,okay? | 好吧 会找到的 Danny |
[32:39] | Don’t beat yourself up. Just come back here,we’ll figure something out. | 别生自个的气 先回来 我们再想办法 |
[32:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:49] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[33:05] | Any luck finding a connection with Hansen and the owner of the cabin? | 有没有找到Hansen和屋主的联系? |
[33:08] | Five databases,nothing so far. | 5个数据库 都没有找到 |
[33:10] | Maybe it’s time to rethink dragging that river. | 也许该是考虑下搜河了 |
[33:14] | I went ahead and ran the blood sample a second time. | 我早回来一会 又测了一次血样 |
[33:18] | Same result,no DNA. | 结果一样 没有DNA |
[33:19] | You run an Ochterlony for species determination? | 你用欧氏(双向)扩散法鉴别血液种属了? |
[33:22] | Confirmed what I was thinking. Not human,blood is canine. | 证实了我的猜想 不是人血 是狗血 |
[33:25] | Someone’s dog must’ve been hit by a car,ended up in a snowbank and a snowblower comes along… | 谁家的狗被车撞了 结果变成了雪堆 被扫雪车给扫了 |
[33:30] | But there was no dog. | 可是没有狗啊 |
[33:31] | Stella,there had to have been. I can show you the test results. | Stella 肯定有 我可以把结果拿给你看 |
[33:33] | No,no,no,I mean at Rob Meyers’ apartment. | 不 不 我是说Rob Meyers的住处 |
[33:41] | I remember seeing a dog bowl but Lindsay and I went through that entire apartment,and there was no dog. | 我记得看到一个狗食碗 但我和Lindsay在所有屋里都没见到狗 |
[33:47] | It could’ve been somewhere else. At the vet,maybe. | 可能在别处 也许在宠物医院 |
[33:49] | Yeah,but the leash was still there and it looked like the dog food had just been put out. | 可狗链还在 狗粮像是新加的 |
[33:53] | Maybe Rob Meyers’ dog attacked Hansen so he killed it,too, | 也许Rob Meyers的狗咬了Hansen 于是他把狗也杀了 |
[33:56] | and then ran them both through the snowblower. | 然后用扫雪车把他们都给处理掉 |
[33:58] | We need to tear that thing apart. | 我们得把这些区分开 |
[33:59] | Guys,I just got off the phone with Flack. Antonio Reyes slipped his tail. | 伙计们 我刚接到Flack的电话 Antonio Reyes甩掉了盯梢 |
[34:02] | Where was he last seen? | 最后一次见他是在哪? |
[34:03] | Headed east on 57th. | 第57街 向东走了 |
[34:07] | He’s going after the eyewitness,Karen Winston. | 他去找目击证人Karen Winston了 |
[34:12] | Yeah,and her testimony is the only thing that puts Antonio away for murder. | 她的证词是唯一能给Antonio定罪的证据 |
[34:27] | Yeah,all right. I got it,thanks. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢 |
[34:28] | What do we know? | 什么情况? 跟丢前 监视小组最后跟踪Antonio 至百老汇第一联邦银行 |
[34:29] | Surveillance team followed Antonio to First Federation on Broadway before losing him. | 什么情况? 跟丢前 监视小组最后跟踪Antonio 至百老汇第一联邦银行 |
[34:33] | ATM or did he go inside? | 他用ATM机还是进营业大厅了? |
[34:34] | They said he went inside. | 他们说他进去了 |
[34:35] | Only reason to do that would be to make a big withdrawal. | 只能说明他有巨额存款要取 |
[34:37] | Yeah,he’s cashing out. | 是 他得取钱 |
[34:38] | Once he silences Karen,he’s gonna flee the country. | 一旦他灭了Karen 就要跑路了 |
[34:41] | Where are we with the intercept team? | 拦截小组呢? |
[34:43] | They’re,uh,three minutes out. | 他们三分钟前出动了 |
[34:44] | Lindsay’s right behind. | Lindsay也跟着去了 |
[34:46] | Oh,this better work. | 最好能派上用场 |
[35:27] | Five teams race to Stockholm,Sweden. | 有5支队伍赶到了瑞典斯德哥尔摩 |
[35:30] | On the confusing streets of Stockholm,Gary and Matt got turned around. | 在斯德哥尔摩陌生的大街上 Gary和Matt晕头转向了 |
[35:38] | Driving them into last place… | 引导他们来到最后一个地方… |
[35:41] | figure out how to open this door to the building… | 研究如何打开这个大楼的门… |
[35:45] | the secret lair of the Brotherhood of the Blacketts,where they’ll find their next clue. | Blackett兄弟会的秘密基地 在那里他们会发现下一个线索 |
[35:50] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[35:51] | So,where we catch the ferry at? | 那么哪里有渡口? |
[35:52] | I’m thinking downtown Stockholm. | 我想在斯德哥尔摩市区里 |
[35:54] | I mean,at this point in the Race,every team that has made it this far… | 我说比赛走到这个阶段 每支队伍都很不容易… |
[35:58] | Freeze! Show me your hands! | 不许动! 举起手来! |
[35:59] | Hands up! | 举起手来! |
[36:00] | Expecting someone else? | 你以为是谁呢? |
[36:03] | You’re done,Antonio. | 你玩完了 Antonio |
[36:05] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[36:06] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[36:24] | What are some of the most common motives you’ve seen in your 15 years as D.A.,Mr. Hansen? | 在你15年的地检生涯中 最常见的动机有哪些 Hansen先生? |
[36:28] | Motives for what? | 哪种动机? |
[36:30] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[36:31] | I’m not sure I know where this is going. | 我不大明白你的意思 |
[36:33] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[36:37] | Money,drugs. | 钱 毒品 |
[36:40] | And jealousy. | 还有嫉妒 |
[36:42] | The kind of jealousy that builds into a rage that leads to murder. | 嫉妒引发愤怒进而导致谋杀 |
[36:46] | That would qualify as manslaughter,technically. | 严格说 应该称为非预谋杀人 |
[36:48] | Not if there’s a plan. | 如果没有事先计划的话 |
[36:51] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:53] | You could’ve hired a private investigator,but you didn’t. | 你可以雇一个私家侦探 但你没有 |
[36:55] | The risk of embarrassment if it got out was just too great,so you used our lab to identify the fingerprint for you. | 消息走漏会让你蒙羞 所以你利用我们的实验室来鉴别指纹 |
[37:01] | That’s him? | 是他? |
[37:03] | We found his fingerprint on a lighter recovered from the scene. | 我们在现场发现的打火机上 提取到了他的指纹 |
[37:07] | You almost got away with it,too. | 你差点就神不知鬼不觉脱身了 |
[37:09] | Except for one detail you couldn’t have planned for– shoe print developer. | 除了一个你没法计划到的细节-鞋印检测 |
[37:20] | It told us that this lighter had been planted at the scene. | 它告诉我们打火机是后来放入现场的 |
[37:24] | Do you have any idea how ludicrous this sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多荒谬吗? |
[37:27] | You used the information we gave you to kill Rob Meyers. | 你用了我们给你的信息 去杀了Rob Meyers |
[37:30] | Betraying our trust and making this lab an accessory to murder. | 背叛了我们的信任 让整个实验室成了谋杀的帮凶 |
[37:36] | Are you even listening to yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗? |
[37:37] | What jury is going to buy that story? | 哪个陪审团会相信这种故事? |
[37:39] | When I testify at your trial,I’ll be extremely convincing. | 我上庭作证时 会非常可信的 |
[37:42] | As will the evidence. | 证据也是如此 |
[37:45] | When I told you about the fingerprint hit to Rob,you waited for him to leave | 我告诉你指纹属于Rob后 你等他离开 |
[37:50] | and then you followed him home,where you confronted him. | 然后跟踪他回家 与他起了对峙 |
[37:52] | I’m telling you,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 告诉你 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:54] | Don’t you lie to me. I know you’re the bastard who’s been nailing my wife. | 别撒谎了 我知道你就是 和我老婆有一腿的混蛋 |
[37:58] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[37:58] | I have proof,do you hear me?! | 我有证据 听到没?! |
[38:00] | I found your lighter in my bedroom! | 在我的卧室发现了你的打火机! |
[38:02] | Do you understand? In my bedroom! | 你明白不? 我的卧室! |
[38:04] | I want you out of here. Now! | 我要你离开 现在! |
[38:21] | You may not have intended on killing him,but nevertheless,there he was,dead on the floor. | 你或许没打算杀他 但事情就那样发生了 他躺在地板上死了 |
[38:26] | Another great theory,Detective. | 故事不错 警探 |
[38:28] | But you don’t even have a body to prove Rob Meyers is dead,let alone murdered. | 但你们没找到尸体证明Rob Meyers死了 更别说是谋杀了 |
[38:32] | No corpus delicti. | 没有犯罪事实 |
[38:34] | Remember the Stuart case? | 记得Stuart那件案子吗? |
[38:35] | We had all the physical evidence in the world. | 我们掌握了一切物证 |
[38:37] | But the jury refused to convict because they accepted the defense’s theory | 但陪审团没有判被告有罪 他们接受了辩方的看法 |
[38:41] | that he was lying on a beach somewhere,sipping umbrella drinks. | 他正躺在某个沙滩上 喝着饮料 |
[38:46] | Well,see,that’s where you’re wrong. | 看 你就错在这里了 |
[38:48] | Because we do have the body. | 谁说我们没有尸体 |
[38:52] | It’s a photo of a bone fragment. The DNA is a match to Rob Meyers. | 这是骨头碎片的照片 DNA与Rob Meyers相符 |
[38:57] | We found it in a snowblower that your GPS led us to. | 根据你的GPS 在一台吹雪机里找到的 |
[39:00] | We also found blood from Rob Meyers’ dog. | 我们还从Rob Meyers的狗嘴里 发现了你的血迹 |
[39:03] | Just too many connections that all lead back to you. | 太多证据都指向了你 |
[39:07] | What is it that you used to say in your closing arguments? | 你平时常用的那句结束陈词怎么说的? |
[39:10] | “If you’re not guilty,then you’re the unluckiest guy on the planet.” | “如果你没有罪 那你就是这个星球上 最倒霉的家伙了” |
[39:24] | I love Sarah. | 我爱Sarah |
[39:32] | But is it possible she hired someone to kill Rob Meyers? | 但有可能是她雇人杀了Rob Meyers? |
[39:37] | Oh,come on,Craig. | 哦 拜托 Craig |
[39:38] | – She became overcome with guilt. – Oh,don’t do this. | – 她觉得罪恶愧疚 – 哦 少来了 |
[39:40] | She’s gonna break it off with him,but he’s not having any of that, | 她想要和他了断 但他不答应 |
[39:42] | so he even threatens that he’s gonna tell me that they’re having an affair. | 于是他威胁说要向我揭发他俩的私情 |
[39:45] | So isn’t it possible that she hired someone to kill Rob Meyers? | 所以有可能是她雇人杀了Rob Meyers |
[39:49] | Isn’t it possible that the real killer is still out there? | 有可能真正的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[39:52] | Isn’t it possible? | 难道没有这个可能吗? |
[39:55] | Good luck with that,Counselor. | 祝你好运 律师大人 |
[39:57] | I’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭见 |
[40:01] | *Where do we go from here* | |
[40:05] | *How do we carry on* | |
[40:08] | *I can’t get beyond the questions * | |
[40:14] | *Clambering for the scraps * | |
[40:17] | *In the shatter of us collapsed * | |
[40:21] | *That cuts me with every “could have been” * | |
[40:29] | *Pain on pain on play repeating * | |
[40:35] | *With the backup makeshift life in waiting * | |
[40:39] | You are beyond fortunate that your innocence or guilt… | 无论清白或有罪 你都太过幸运了… |
[40:42] | *Everybody says…* | |
[40:49] | *Time heals everything * | |
[40:56] | *What of the wretched hollow* | |
[41:02] | *The endless in-between* | |
[41:05] | *Are we just going to wait it out* | |
[41:10] | *Sit here * | |
[41:13] | *Just going to wait it out * | |
[41:17] | *Sit here cold * | |
[41:20] | *Just going to sweat it out * | |
[41:27] | *Wait it out. * | |
[41:38] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 12 |