时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Thank you. Merry Christmas. | 谢谢你 圣诞快乐 |
[00:39] | So you had to pick the biggest one,huh? | 你非得挑最大那棵 是吧? |
[00:41] | It’s a Taylor family tradition. | 这是Taylor家的传统 |
[00:44] | Every Christmas we visit all the tree lots looking for that one. | 每个圣诞节我们都寻遍所有卖圣诞树的店 找最大那棵 |
[00:48] | And then the day after New Year’s, | 新年之后 |
[00:50] | when everybody puts their trees out by the curb, | 所有人都把树扔到路边 |
[00:53] | my dad would drive us around the neighborhood to see if we could find a bigger one than ours. | 我爸爸就开车带我们转一圈 看有没有比我家更大的树 |
[00:58] | And? | 然后呢? |
[00:59] | 17 Taylor Christmases, never once did we find a tree that beat us. | 17次Taylor家的圣诞节 没有一次有人打败我们 |
[01:04] | Oh,you must be very proud. | 那你们肯定觉得无比自豪 |
[01:06] | You ow,we can rest here, if we’re getting tired. | 如果你累了 我们可以在这休息会 |
[01:08] | Oh,is is nothing. When I was in college, | 噢 没事的 我在大学那会 |
[01:11] | I used to ul my tree up ten flights of steps all the way to my apartment in the Bronx. | 我可以抱着树走十段楼梯 一直到我布朗克斯的公寓呢 |
[01:15] | Uphilloth ways, in the snow, with no shoes… | *光脚雪地里爬上山…* |
[01:19] | As a matter of fact,yes. | 事实上 还真是 |
[01:21] | Whoa,you weren’t kidding when you said it was going to be big. | 哇 你说会是很大一棵 还真不是吹的 |
[01:24] | Oh,that’s all Mac’s idea. | 那是Mac的主意 |
[01:30] | Yeah,well,nothing’s too big for a ild who’s had a parent kille in the line of duty. | 是我的主意 给父亲因公殉职的孩子 送再大的树都应该 |
[01:34] | So what’s the latest on Santa and the elves? | 圣诞老人和小精灵有什么最新故事? |
[01:36] | Oh,well,it’s all set, rey to go. | 树都弄好了 装上就行 |
[01:38] | You guys are the best. Can I buy you a cup of coffee? | 你们真棒 要喝杯咖啡吗? |
[01:41] | Actually,we gotta run. We’re working the day tr in the morning. | 我们得走了 明天上白班 |
[01:44] | Back in at 6:00. | 6点就得上班了 |
[01:45] | – Well,then… – Merry Christmas. | – 这样哈… – 圣诞快乐 |
[01:47] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 |
[01:50] | – Merry Christmas. | – Merry Christmas. – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[01:52] | – See you soon? – Yeah. | – 回头见? – 再见 |
[01:53] | – Okay,bye,guys. – Bye. | – 好吧 再见 伙计们 – 再见 |
[01:57] | – That felt really good. – Yeah,it did. | – 这种感觉真好 – 确实 |
[02:01] | You know,there is nothing like Christmas in New Yo City. | 纽约的圣诞节无与伦比 |
[02:29] | He’s not exactly dressed for the weather. | 这天气穿这个可不大对劲 |
[02:32] | Looks like somebody tried to help him stay warm with a few third-degree burns. | 看来有人想用三度烧伤让他暖和一点 |
[02:36] | Witnesses heard what they thought were gunshots. | 目击者觉得自己听到枪声 |
[02:38] | They look into the alley and see our boy here on fire. | 他们朝巷子里一看 就看到有人着火了 |
[02:42] | Shots turned out to be the sound of these paint cans exploding. | 他们以为的枪声 其实是这些颜料罐 爆炸的声音 |
[02:52] | Looks like he was beaten. | 看上去他被打了一顿 |
[02:53] | There’s nothing on him. Not even loose change. | 身上什么都没了 一分钱都没留下 |
[02:56] | I’m thinking our vic’s wallet and jewelry were on someone’s Christmas st. | 我看他的钱包和珠宝上了 某人的圣诞礼品单了 |
[02:59] | Along with his life. | 单子上还有他的命 |
[03:40] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode11 Second Chances | |
[04:06] | This is some sort of oil or lubricant. | 这是某种油或者润滑剂 |
[04:18] | Internal damage to the airway. | 呼吸道内部有损伤 |
[04:20] | His lungs were filled with blood when he died. | 他死时肺部充满血液 |
[04:26] | Mu have been a serious punch to break these lenses like this. | 肯定是狠狠的一拳 才能把镜片 打成这样 |
[04:29] | And break the ribs. | 肋骨也断了 |
[04:31] | This guy suffered severe blunt-force trauma. | 这个人被钝器重击过 |
[04:33] | Thinking some type of weapon like a pipe or a bat. | 应该是管子或球棍之类的武器 |
[04:42] | It’s hard to believe the glasse weren’t knocked off with blow like that. | 被那样痛打 眼镜居然还没掉下来 真不可思议 |
[04:52] | rpentine and mineral oil– the perfect storm of accelerant and fuel. | 松脂和矿物油–完美的助燃剂和燃料 |
[04:58] | But it doesn’t explaithe burns on our vic’s body. | 但这解释不了死者身体的烧伤 |
[05:00] | And I’m getting a gnificant reading of 800 parts per million for gasoline, | 而且我敢说这含硫量800ppm的汽油 |
[05:05] | anit’s all over his body. | 并没有浇了他一身 |
[05:16] | This is interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[05:21] | Looks like this cigarette started the fire. | 好像是这根烟引起的火 |
[05:39] | So our perp,uh,beats and robs this guy, then lights him on fire and takes off. | 就是说罪犯打了他 抢劫了他 然后把他点着火 跑了 |
[05:45] | That’s a killer without a conscience. | 真是个没有良知的凶手 |
[05:47] | And probably a long criminal history. | 估计还有很多前科 |
[05:50] | Let’s hope this cigarette butt is in the giving spirit. | 希望这个烟头能给我们带来点线索 |
[06:35] | What are we talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:36] | We’re talking about that guy you torched in an alley off of 74th and Amsterdam. | 我们在说74街和阿姆斯特丹大街处的 巷子里被你烧死的人 |
[06:40] | I wasn’t in no ley and I didn’t torch nobody,man. | 我根本没去过那里 我也没烧什么人 |
[06:43] | Your DNA was on a cigarette butt that ignited the fire. | 导致起火的烟头上发现了你的DNA |
[06:46] | I ain’t capable of that kind of violence. | 我不会做那么暴力的事情 |
[06:48] | Robbery. Burglary. Assault. You got | a r閟um? for that kind of violence. 抢劫 入室盗窃 伤人 你就是专干暴力活儿的主 |
[06:52] | This is a step up r you. Take a look. | 这次是行动升级 自己看看去 |
[06:59] | Look,man, I don’t know nothing about that. | 听着 伙计 我真的什么都不知道 |
[07:01] | That’s not going to cut it. What were you doing there? | 你别以为这么说就能混过去 你在那里干嘛? |
[07:04] | Look,you want to spend your Christmas in a six-by-four cell? | 听着 你想在狭小的牢房里过圣诞吗? |
[07:09] | Then start talking. | 那就快说实话 |
[07:12] | Okay. I was over there doing a stickup. | 好吧 我是去抢劫的 |
[07:15] | Some fat dude dressed up like Santa Claus and another guy playing the sax. | 有个肥佬打扮成圣诞老人 另一个在吹萨克斯 |
[07:19] | – That’s it. – So you were jacking Santa Claus? | – 仅此而已 – 就是说你抢了圣诞老人? |
[07:21] | Thank you so much. Thank you. Merry Christmas. | 谢谢你 太感谢了 圣诞快乐 |
[07:29] | I would have heard about that. | 那我应该听说了才对 |
[07:30] | There were no robbies reported over there last night. | 昨晚那里没人报警抢劫 |
[07:32] | They ain’t the kind to report it,man. Neither one of these dudes is legit. | 他们不是那种会报案的人 他俩都不是什么好人 |
[07:36] | Merry Christmas. Thank you so much. | 圣诞快乐 非常感谢 |
[07:39] | Don’t even try it,punk. | 想都别想 你个混蛋 |
[07:42] | So you were stealing stolen money. | 你是说你偷了别人偷来的钱 |
[07:43] | They were out there scamming Christmas shoppers,man. | 他们在那里骗圣诞采购的人 伙计 |
[07:48] | Thank you. Merry Christmas. Thank you. MerrChristmas. | 谢谢 圣诞快乐 谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[07:51] | I’m about to make my move when this car comes out of the alley and runs over my foot. | 我正准备下手时 巷子里冲出一辆车 压到了我的脚 |
[08:01] | I heard some gunplay coming from the alley. That’s why I split out of there. | 我听到巷子里有枪声 所以我就跑了 |
[08:07] | Well,did you get a look at the person who was behind the wheel of that car? | 你看清楚开车人的样子了吗? |
[08:12] | No,man. It happened too fast. | 没看清 事情发生得很快 |
[08:14] | Ooh,so,some mysterious car comes out of an alley, runs over your foot, | 你是说神秘车从巷子里冲出来 压到了你的脚 |
[08:18] | and you go ahead and finish the robbery anyway? | 然后你继续抢劫? |
[08:21] | Nothing got broke. | 我又没有伤筋动骨 |
[08:22] | Gee,a criminal with perseverance. love that. | 老天 为了犯罪百折不挠啊 我就喜欢你这型的 |
[08:25] | Yeah,well I got a girl anshe’s got a big Christmas list, | 我女朋友想要很多圣诞礼物 |
[08:28] | and there was a lot loot in that bucket,so… | 那桶里钱可不少 所以… |
[08:32] | Wereou wearing those shoes last night? | 你昨晚穿的是这双鞋吗? |
[08:35] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[08:40] | Oh,man,come on. These are my favorite shoes. | 苍天啊 这双是我的最爱 |
[08:54] | I got the autopsy report. | 尸检报告出来了 |
[08:56] | Our vic is James Manning. | 死者是James Manning |
[08:58] | Sid inted him, ran his ten card Couple of arrests for drug possession. | Sid取了指纹 过去有几次非法持有毒品的记录 |
[09:02] | Nothing in the last few years. | 最近几年没有 |
[09:04] | Only next of kin is a fiane. | 能联系的就是他未婚妻 |
[09:05] | She’s coming in to make a positive I.D.on the body. | 她正在过来认尸 |
[09:07] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[09:11] | X-ray confirmed broken ribs. | X光证实了肋骨骨折 |
[09:14] | – No human bng is strong enough to inflict this kind of damage. – Agreed. | – 没人能从这样的重伤中幸存 – 同意 |
[09:17] | CT scan shows severe trauma to both sides of the thoracic cage. | CT扫描可以看到 两侧胸廓都有严重损伤 |
[09:21] | Those ribs were shattered. | 肋骨都碎了 |
[09:23] | And one of them ruptured the right ventricle of the heart and punctured the right lung. | 其中一块碎片刺破了右心室及右肺 |
[09:27] | And check out the humerus bones: both are crushed in the same place. | 再看看肱骨:两边都在同样的地方断裂 |
[09:33] | So,he’s lying supine with his arms at his side. | 所以他当时仰卧 手放在身体旁边 |
[09:36] | To be on his back like that he was either unconscious or incapacitated. | 那种姿势说明 他要不就是昏迷 要不就是无法动弹了 |
[09:39] | Tox screen confirms that. | 毒物检测证实了这点 |
[09:43] | That’s a serious dose of heroin in his system. | 体内有大量海洛因 |
[09:46] | Definitely enough to knock him out. | 足以让他不省人事 |
[09:48] | And here’s something else we found. | 还找到些别的东西 |
[09:50] | Track marks on his arm and a scar on his hand. | 手臂上的痕迹 还有手上的伤疤 |
[09:56] | The unusual thing is this,though. | 不寻常的是 |
[10:01] | Track marks are well healed. Probably years old. | 手臂上的伤痕已经愈合 可能有些年头了 |
[10:04] | And…there’s on one fresh injection point– | 然后…这里有一个新的针眼– |
[10:08] | The thigh. | 大腿 |
[10:10] | Not a great place to find a vein close to the surface of the skin. | 在这里找皮下血管可不容易 |
[10:13] | An experienced addict would know that. | 吸毒成瘾的人应该知道 |
[10:16] | Subdermal bruising with a distinct linear pattern. | 线行的皮下出血 |
[10:23] | And just like the burns on the chest, they were inflicted right where you found him. | 就像胸部的烧伤一样 肯定是在你们找到他的地方弄伤的 |
[10:26] | At t scene. These are crash injuries. | 就在现场 这些是被车撞的 |
[10:30] | The lubricanton the glasses, the trail of gasoline to the body. | 眼镜上的润滑剂 身上的汽油 |
[10:34] | James Manning was run over by a car. | James Manning被车碾过 |
[10:37] | The fire caused by a broken fuel line. | 火是因为漏油引起的 |
[10:40] | There was no tearing of the skin, no evidence of dragging. | 皮肤没有被撕扯的痕迹 尸体也没有被拖拽过 |
[10:43] | There’s nothing to suggest that the car was going more than five miles per hour. | 也就是说车速可能不过每小时5里 |
[10:47] | Right. So whoever ran him over did it slowly and deliberately. | 对 所以不论是谁压的他 都是故意慢慢碾过去的 |
[10:53] | That car is our murder weapon. | 那车就是凶器 |
[11:22] | That’s the victim, but who’s the other guy? | 那是受害者 另外一个人是谁呢? |
[11:24] | They’re both James Manning. | 他们都是James Manning |
[11:25] | The moment I saw him, I knew there was something familiar about him. | 一见到他 我就觉得他身上有什么地方 我很熟悉 |
[11:29] | ******* | 然后我看到他手上的疤 |
[11:31] | I ran him through CARS forscar past collars and came up with this booking photo. | 我在查他以往逮捕记录时 就出现了这张登记照片 |
[11:36] | It’s hard to believe they’re the same person. | 很难相信他们是同一个人 |
[11:38] | Put some meat on his bones and a shave and he looks like a completely different guy. | 长胖点 再刮个脸 看上去就完全是另外一个人了 |
[11:42] | It’s never a good thing when you look better in the autopsy photo than you do when you’re alive. | 尸检照片比生前拍的照片还好看 绝对不是什么好事 |
[11:48] | He used to panhandle on 35th and x. | 他过去常在35街和埃克斯大街上乞讨 |
[11:51] | I’d get my coffee and a ndwich on the corner,and… | 我在街道拐角买咖啡和三明治… |
[11:54] | every once in a while I’d give him a dollarr some change. | 偶尔我也会给他点零钱 |
[12:00] | What about a shelter? | 去收容站怎么样? |
[12:01] | I ain’t going to no shelter. | 我才不去收容站呢 |
[12:03] | Well,you’re gonna freeze to death out here. | 在这里你会冻死的 |
[12:06] | Isn’t there someone I can call? | 我可以帮你打电话给谁吗? |
[12:08] | No. I ain’t got nobody. | 不 我没有亲戚朋友 |
[12:13] | You’re wasting your time worrying about me,lady. | 在我身上你是浪费时间 女士 |
[12:16] | – I’m a lost cause. – There’s no such thing. | – 我注定一事无成 – 没有这种说法的 |
[12:19] | You just need to get off the street, get sober,and start taking care of yourself. | 你只要离开这里不再乞讨 戒掉毒瘾 然后好好照顾自己 |
[12:22] | No,this life beat the care out of me a long time ago. | 不 很久之前我就不想照顾自己了 |
[12:27] | Please,t me help you. | 求你了 让我帮你 |
[12:32] | Spare change? Spare change? | 有没有零钱? 有没有零钱? |
[12:34] | And then one day, he just wasn’t there anymore. | 之后有一天 他就不再在那儿出现了 |
[12:38] | It made me feel better to imagine that he had picked himself up off the street | 这让我感觉好点了 想象他终于不再流浪乞讨了 |
[12:41] | and straightened himself out, but I just… I never really believed that. | 并且振作了起来 但我只是… 我自己也不相信这个解释 |
[12:46] | Well,he did. | 他的确是这样 |
[12:48] | But somehow he ended up in that aly, drugged and the vict of a hit-and-run | 但不知道为什么他最后死在小巷里 被注射了毒品 有人还想… |
[12:53] | that someone wanted to look like an accident. | 让他看起来像肇事逃逸的受害者 |
[12:56] | The question is who? | 问题是谁做的? |
[13:00] | Until weind that car, the only thing we can do | 找到那辆车前 我们唯一能做的… |
[13:02] | is take a closer look at the people in James Manning’s life. | 就是仔细调查James Manning 生活中出现的人 |
[13:16] | – How’s it going? – Uh,better than I expected. | – 怎么样了? – 比我想象中的好 |
[13:19] | The undercarriage left a pretty distinct subdermal bruising pattern all over Manning’s torso. | 车底盘在Manning的尸体上 留下了相当清晰的瘀伤图样 |
[13:23] | Nice. I got a very usable tire tread impression from that crook who robbed Santa. | 很好 我在那个要抢劫圣诞老人的 混球鞋上找到了非常有用的轮胎印 |
[13:26] | Great,I should be able to get a partial match to********* | 很好 我应该能在数据库里找到 部分吻合的底盘 |
[13:30] | Hopefully,between the both in our daof us,we can narrow it down to a specific make and model. | 希望在我们的共同努力下 能把范围缩小到特定车型 |
[13:35] | Teamwork. | 团队协作 |
[13:46] | Tony,give me a hand with those. And get those boxes when you’re done withhat. | Tony 帮我一起弄下那个 搞定后拿下那些盒子 |
[13:51] | Looks good. Maybe just a lite more basil and a pinch of red pepper. | 看上去不错 也许要再加点 罗勒和红辣椒 |
[13:55] | Thank you. Grace Chandler? | 谢谢 Grace Chandler? |
[13:59] | – I’m Detective Flack. – Yes? | – 我是Flack警探 – 什么事? |
[14:02] | Is there somewhere we can talk in private? | 有地方能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[14:04] | Oh,my God. Did something happen to James? | 上帝 是James出事了吗? |
[14:29] | When I came home from work,his wallet and his cell phone were on the kitchen table. | 我下班回家时 他的钱包和手机在厨房台面上 |
[14:34] | I thought he went for a run. | 我以为他去跑步了 |
[14:37] | The precinct wouldn’t take my report unless he was missing for 24 hours. | 失踪不到24小时警察不接受我的报案 |
[14:42] | I was up all night waiting for him to call. | 我整晚都在等他的电话 |
[14:45] | *****who might have been with him last night. | 我们需要那些昨晚可能 会和他在一起的人名字 |
[14:49] | There isn’t anyone else. | 没有其他人 |
[14:51] | No family and no real friends. | 他没有家人也没有真正的朋友 |
[14:54] | If he wasn’t working at the restaurant,he was with me. | 他不是在餐厅上班就是和我在一起 |
[14:57] | How long have you and James been together? | 你和James在一起多久了? |
[15:00] | We were engaged for six months antogether for over two years. | 我们订婚有6个月 在一起也2年多了 |
[15:03] | Have you been getting along? | 你们相处融洽吗? |
[15:06] | Yes,of course. | 当然了 |
[15:07] | No arguments, disagreements? | 没有争吵 意见不合? |
[15:09] | No. None. | 没有 |
[15:12] | What kind of cars do you and James own? | 你们开的是什么车? |
[15:15] | A 2009 Lexus. IS350,that’s it. | 2009年的雷克萨斯 IS350 就那辆 |
[15:19] | Why are you guys asking me all of these questions? | 你们为什么要问我这些问题? |
[15:22] | We have to,Miss Chandler. It’s our job. | 我们必须这么做 Chandler小姐 这是我们的工作 |
[15:26] | James was under the influence of drugs when he died. | James死时有受到毒品的影响 |
[15:29] | No,that can’t be. That’s impossible. | 不会那样的 那不可能 |
[15:32] | He had heroin in his system. | 他体内有海洛因 |
[15:34] | ********but I helped him overcome when he that addiction. | 我认识他时 他在吸毒 但我帮他克服了毒瘾 |
[15:38] | I ga him a job and then… I fell in love with him. | 我给了他工作然后…我爱上了他 |
[15:42] | We just celebrated two years of his sobriety. | 我们刚刚庆祝了他戒毒2周年 |
[15:47] | Um,Miss Chandler, we’d like to take DNA and fingerprint elimination samples from you. | Chandler小姐 我们需要 你的DNA和指纹样本 |
[15:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:56] | When we find the vehicle that was used to kill James and we process it for evidence, | 我们找到那辆杀死James的车时 会彻底检查以寻找证据 |
[16:00] | we’ll need those samples to eliminate you as a suspect. | 需要那些样本排除你的嫌疑 |
[16:04] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. Just… this is all so much. | 我很抱歉 只是…一下子这么多事 |
[16:11] | She’ll have you out of here in no time. | 她会带你离开的 |
[16:21] | Manning fights his way back from the stets and seems to have a great life ahead of him. | Manning不再流浪乞讨 重回正道 而且似乎前路光明 |
[16:27] | So,how does he end up in that alley right back where e found him? | 那他怎么会死在那条小巷里呢? |
[16:46] | Make it a crime scene, all right? | 把那划为犯罪现场 知道吗? |
[16:47] | Nobody touches that car unl we get there. | 我们到之前谁都不能碰那辆车 |
[16:49] | – We gotta go. – Where to? | – 我们得走了 – 去哪儿? |
[16:51] | Got a match on that tire tread pattern from the shoe. | 从鞋上提取的轮胎印找到吻合的了 |
[16:54] | Graybridge 205/65/R15, which is standard on most late-model compact cars. | 是新型紧凑型轿车的标准配置 |
[16:59] | Well,that narrows it down a bit. | 那就把范围缩小了一点 |
[17:00] | Lindsay was able to use that information | Lindsay就能利用这条信息 |
[17:02] | and match it to the bruising pattern on Manning’s body to get an exact year and model. | 并配对Manning尸体上瘀伤的图样 得到了确切的年份和车型 |
[17:06] | Traffic towed a ’97 Taurus station wagon to the impound lot on the Westside this morning. | 今天早上西区交警拖了一辆 97年的Taurus旅行车到扣车场 |
[17:13] | All right,andet this. | 好了 再听听这个 |
[17:15] | It was blocking a driveway on 89th and Broadway, which is 15 blocks north of our homicide. | 它停在89街和百老汇大街间车道上 离凶案现场朝北15个街区远 |
[17:20] | Wasn’t reported stolen. | 没人报告失窃 |
[17:22] | All right,well, let’s hope this car is the other half of our crime scene. | 好吧 让我们祈祷 这车是另外半个犯罪现场 |
[17:31] | Steering column’s intact. Wasn’t hotwired. | 驾驶杆完好无损 不是用窃车贼用电线发动的 |
[17:34] | Definitely started the old-fashioned way: with a key. | 绝对是用老办法发动的: 车钥匙 |
[17:37] | Hey,Danny,I’m waiting for your “boom.” | 嘿 Danny 我在等你那声”嘣” |
[17:39] | Ah,no more booms. Lindsay made me promise. | 不再说”嘣”了 Lindsay让我做了保证 |
[17:42] | She’s afraidt’s gonna be Lucy’s first word. | 她害怕Lucy最先学会的是那个字 |
[17:57] | Boom. This is our car. | 嘣 这就是我们要找的车 |
[18:00] | ‘ll check the vehicle registration. | 我去查车辆登记表 |
[18:03] | Okay… | 好… |
[18:08] | Car’s registered to a Sam Baker, 22146 Liberty Way,Manhattan. | 车辆登记在Sam Baker名下 地址是曼哈顿自由大道22146号 |
[18:16] | ? I don’t want to miss a single thing you do ? | |
[18:16] | Train “Hey,Soul Sister” | |
[18:21] | ? Tonight the way you can cut a rug ? | |
[18:24] | ? Watching you is the only drug I need ? | |
[18:26] | ? So gangsta,I’m so thug ? | |
[18:28] | ? You’re the only one I’m dreaming of ? | |
[18:31] | ? You see,I can be myself now finally ? | |
[18:34] | ? In fact there’s nothing I n’t be ? | |
[18:37] | ? I want the world to see You’ll be with me ? | |
[18:41] | ? Hey,soul sister ? | |
[18:43] | ? Ain’t that Mr. Mister on the radio,stereo? | |
[18:48] | ? The w you move ain’t fair,you know ? | |
[18:51] | ? Hey,soul sister ? | |
[18:53] | ? I don’t wanna miss a single thing ? | |
[18:56] | ? You do tonight ? | |
[19:01] | ? Hey,soul sister ? | |
[19:03] | ? I don’t wanna miss a single thing you do ? | |
[19:10] | ? Tonight ? | |
[19:20] | ? Tonight ? | |
[19:30] | ? Tonight. ? | |
[19:35] | Hey,nicely done,guys. | 嘿 很棒 伙计们 |
[19:36] | Uh,Sam,uh, these folks wanna have a word with you. | 呃 Sam 这些人想和你谈谈 |
[19:39] | Yeah,send them on in. | 好 让他们进来 |
[19:44] | – Sam Baker? – Yeah. | – 是 |
[19:45] | I’m Detective Bonasera This is Detective Messer. | 我是Bonasera警探 这位是Messer警探 |
[19:48] | Hey,well, that wasn’t our best performance ever, | 嘿 这也许不是我们的最佳表演 |
[19:50] | but not something to get arrested for,right? | 但也不会因为这个被捕 是吗? |
[19:54] | We have a few questis to ask you. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[19:57] | – Yeah,all right. Sounds serio. – It is. | – 好 听上去很严重 – 是很严重 |
[19:59] | Your car was used in the commission of a homicide. | 你的车出现在了一起谋杀案的现场 |
[20:02] | My car? | 我的车? |
[20:05] | Yeah,there’s gotta be a mistake there. | 肯定是误会 |
[20:07] | No,there’s no mistake. It was the murder weapon. | 不 没有误会 这车是凶器 |
[20:26] | Why didn’t you report it stolen? | 为什么车丢了你都不报案? |
[20:28] | Because I didn’t know it was stolen. | 因为我不知道车丢了 |
[20:32] | I told you. It sits in the parking garage for days at a time, somemes weeks. | 我的车在车库一停就好几天 有时候停上好几周 |
[20:37] | And no one else s a key? | 谁还有钥匙? |
[20:38] | I have two keys. One on my key chain and another in my apartmt. | 我有2把钥匙 一把在我的钥匙链上 另一把在我家里 |
[20:43] | Hanging on a hook in your kitchen. | 挂在厨房里的挂钩上 |
[20:46] | You searched my apartment? | 你们搜查了我家? |
[20:47] | Your apartment, your car,the room that you rent at the recording studio. | 你家 你的车 你租来当录音棚的屋子 都搜了 |
[20:51] | This is a homicide investigation,Sam. | 这是在调查谋杀案 Sam |
[21:00] | Your car killed a man. | 你的车杀了一个人 |
[21:02] | All right,and it was started with one of your two keys, | 你2把钥匙中的一把发动了车子 |
[21:04] | both apparently accounted for. | 不论是哪把 都算在你头上 |
[21:06] | This is crazy. | 简直是胡来 |
[21:16] | You claim that no one else has a key to your place. | 你说你家钥匙只有你自己有 |
[21:18] | So somebody broke into your apartment, took the key, borrowed your car, | 那就是说 有人闯进你家 拿了钥匙 开走了车 |
[21:22] | committed a homicide, dumped the car, and then put the key back. | 碾死了人 扔掉了车 然后又把钥匙还了回去 |
[21:26] | I mean,does that sound like anything a sane person would believe? | 鬼才会信这种故事 |
[21:29] | Not to mention you can’t account for your whereabos around the time of the murder. | 还有 案发之时你在哪? |
[21:32] | I told you. I was home. | 我说了 我在家 |
[21:35] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[21:45] | Detective Flack, my name is Debbie Fallon. | Flack警探 我叫Debbie Fallon |
[21:48] | You’re holding my boyfriend, Sam Baker. | 我男朋友Sam Baker被你们扣了 |
[21:51] | Your boyfriend’s in a lot of trouble. | 你男朋友有大麻烦了 |
[21:52] | I’ve hired an attorney. And he’s on his way. | 我雇了位�羰� 他马上就到 |
[21:57] | Eli Cornicello,huh? You called in the big guns. | Eli Cornicello 你请了重量级人物啊 |
[22:01] | You are accusing an innocent man of murder. | 你们认为的谋杀犯 是个清白的人 |
[22:03] | Well,let’s hope that Eli can spin a better story than Sam. | 但愿Eli编的故事比Sam好 |
[22:07] | ‘Cause the one he’s telling ********. | 反正里边那位的说法漏洞百出 |
[22:09] | You’re so wrong. He isn’t capae of murder. | 你错了 他没能力去杀人 |
[22:12] | Anyone’s capable of murder, ss Fallon. | 谁都可以杀人的 Fallon小姐 |
[22:14] | And right now, althe evidence we have points directl at your boyfriend. | 眼下所有证据都直接指向你男友 |
[22:28] | Hey,Mac. I’m still waiting on the DNA resul I took from the samples in Baker’s car. | Mac 我从Baker车上提取到的样本 还在做DNA鉴定 |
[22:32] | What about the fingerprints? | 指纹呢? |
[22:33] | Well,Baker’s werell over the interior driver’s side. | 车内驾驶员一侧都是Baker的指纹 |
[22:36] | Baker’s prints inside his own car aren’t very incriminating. | Baker的指纹出现在他自己的车里 这无可厚非 |
[22:39] | *******all over the passenger side are. | 可副驾驶一侧都是James Manning的指纹 |
[22:43] | If Manning was sitting in the passenger seat, it’s lily he knew his killer. | 如果Manning坐在副驾驶座上 那他可能认识凶手 |
[22:46] | If that’s true, Sam Baker is lying. | 如果是这样 那Sam Baker就在说谎 |
[22:48] | I don’t think so. Manning had a boatload of life insurance. | 我觉得不是 Manning有一份巨额人身保险 |
[22:51] | 2.5 million to be exact. | 确切地说 是250万 |
[22:53] | AnGrace Chandler is the beneficiary. | Grace Chandler是受益人 |
[22:59] | This is outrageous. I just lost my fianc? | 太过份了 我刚刚失去了我的未婚夫 |
[23:03] | Two and a half million will make for a great send-off. | 250万可是一份很棒的送别礼 |
[23:06] | It was James’ idea to get those policies. | 买保险是James的主意 |
[23:09] | Those premiums must have cost over 600 a month. | 每个月的保险费要600块 |
[23:12] | Living in the streets, abusing himself the way he did, | 在街头流浪 对自己放任自流 |
[23:16] | he was always afraid of getting sick and dying young. | 他一直担心生病和过早死亡 |
[23:19] | So you paid the premiums? | 保险费是你付的? |
[23:21] | Look,I’ve been polite for long enough. I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我已经很客气了 我可没做错什么 |
[23:29] | I know youhink I had something to do with this. | 我知道你觉得我和这事有关 |
[23:34] | Most of the people who sit in this chair… they lie. | 一般来说 坐在这椅子上的人都说谎 |
[23:39] | Each time that happens we get a little bit bett at knowing who’s telling the truth and who’s not. | 我们判断对方是否说谎的能力 与日俱增 |
[23:44] | And how about me,Detective? Am I a liar? | 那我呢 警探? 我说谎了吗? |
[23:50] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[24:04] | Flack did a little checking into her background. | Flack查了下她的背景 |
[24:06] | No criminal record. | 没有案底 |
[24:07] | She’s involved in a couple of homeless advocacy groups, | 她为几个流浪者救助小组工作 |
[24:09] | volunteers as a counselor at a drug treatment program at Queen of Mercy Hospital. | 作为顾问自愿参加了 皇后总慈医院戒毒治疗的项目 |
[24:13] | oever took him into that alley volunteeand killed him,or knew his background. | 把他带到巷子里并杀掉他的那个人 了解他的底细 |
[24:17] | Yeah.The question iwho else in his life or in his past life | 对 问题是他的生活中还有或曾有过哪些人 |
[24:22] | had the means and the motive to do this? | 有杀他的意愿或动机? |
[24:35] | I understand you have a suspect in custody. | 我听说你们扣押了一个嫌犯 |
[24:37] | She’s not in custody. She agreed to come in and talk to us. | 她没有被扣押 她同意来这谈话的 |
[24:52] | – you know her? – Of course not. Why would I? | – 你认识她? – 当然不认识 我怎么会认识她? |
[24:55] | Her fianc? was murdered with your boyfriend’s car. | 她未婚夫死在你男友的车下 |
[24:57] | Maybe she had a personal relationship with the nd or him. | 或许她和乐队或他有联系 |
[25:01] | If yo’re suggesting he was having an affair with her,you’re wrong. | 如果你是在暗示他和她有奸情 那你错了 |
[25:05] | I’m not suggestingnything. I’m asking if there was a connection between them. | 我什么都没暗示 我是在问他俩之间有没有关联 |
[25:08] | Thanswer is no. | 没有 |
[25:10] | Is she claiming to know something out the murder? | 关于谋杀案 她有没有说知道什么? |
[25:12] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[25:13] | But I can promise you, whether Sam is guilty or innocent, the truth will come out. | 不过我向你保证 究竟Sam是否无辜 真相一定会大白于天下 |
[25:26] | Mac,DNA results came back from Baker’s car. | Mac,Baker车上样本的DNA结果出来了 |
[25:30] | Give us anything to go Grace Chandler with? | 与Grace Chandler有关吗? |
[25:33] | Not really. There was one foreign DNA sample inside on the steering wheel. | 没有 方向盘上有一个未知的DNA样本 |
[25:37] | Female,but not a match to Grace Chandler and no hit in CODIS. | 女性 但不属于Grace Chandler 在CODIS里也没有吻合的记录 |
[25:40] | What about the hairs on the undercarriage? | 底盘上的毛发呢? |
[25:42] | Human. Not Sam Baker’s, not James Manning’s, and not Grace Chandler’s. | 来自人类 不是Sam Baker的 不是James Manning 也不是Grace Chandler |
[25:46] | They were wrapped around a chassis screw. | 缠绕在底盘螺杆上 |
[25:48] | It looked like they’d been there for a while, so I ran them through CODIS. | 我估计缠了有一阵子了 于是我输进CODIS做比对 |
[25:50] | They’re from a hit-and-run in the Bronx from six months ago. | 属于6个月前发生在布朗克斯区的 一起肇事逃逸案 |
[25:54] | And get this: victim was found in an alley, I.D.’d as Matt Davis. | 还查到了这个 死者是在小巷里被发现 身份经确认为Matt Davis |
[25:58] | Crushed to death, heroin in his system. Sound familiar? | 被碾死的 体内有海洛因 听着耳熟吧? |
[26:02] | Well,I’m betting there are a couple of million-dollar life insurance policies out there | 我敢打赌他也有份数百万元的人身保险 |
[26:06] | that say these two cases are no coincidence. | 这两个案子不是孤立的 |
[26:10] | The tire tread patterns are identical to the ones we found on Sam Baker’s station wagon. | 车胎碾压痕迹与压过 Sam Baker的旅行车吻合 |
[26:13] | Same cru injuries. Car was driven slowly over him. | 碾压创伤一致 车是缓慢从他身上碾过去的 |
[26:16] | Matt Dis,27. History of drug abuse. | Matt Davis 27岁 有吸毒史 |
[26:18] | In and out of the city shelters up untilbout three years ago. | 多次入住市收容站 直到三年前 |
[26:21] | No next of kin. | 没有亲属 |
[26:23] | Same M.O., same murder weapon, same victim profile. | 作案手法一致 凶器一致 死者特点一致 |
[26:26] | No family,living on t streets, addicted to drugs. | 没有亲属 露宿街头 有吸毒史 |
[26:29] | Clean for the last couple of years. | 最近2年没有沾毒 |
[26:31] | Right. The case detective exhausted all lead Figured that Matt started using again, | 对 办这个案子的警察费尽周折 结论是Matt开始复吸 |
[26:35] | stumbled out into the alley, and then was run over by a passing car. | 倒在小巷里 被一辆过路车碾死 |
[26:39] | Which is exactly what somebody wanted James Manning’s death to look like. | 凶手希望James Manning的死 看上去和这案子一样 |
[26:42] | – Except the killer didn’t count on us finding the car. – Exactly. | – 只是凶手没料到我们会找到车 – 对 |
[26:45] | Matt Davis was also heavily insured under a bunch of different policies totaling $2 million. | Matt Davis也有巨额保险 总计200万元 |
[26:49] | There’s our beneficiary. | 这是受益人 |
[27:05] | – Am I supposeto know her? – How about him? | – 我应该认识她吗? – 那他呢? |
[27:11] | Okay. Is this the part where I look athe bloody crime scene photo, | 是不是要我看血淋淋的凶案照片 |
[27:14] | break down in tears, and confess to murder? | 声泪俱下 然后供认罪行? |
[27:16] | Only if you did it . | 那得看是不是你干的 |
[27:18] | That ain’t happening. ‘Cae ain’t neveseen that guy before. Dead or alive. | 不可能的 我从没见过那个人 不管是死是活 |
[27:22] | Well,that’s surprising, considering his death made you $2 million rich. | 这太奇怪了 他死了 你能得到200万美元 |
[27:26] | $2 milli? You think I’d out here slinging flowers and newspapers if I had tt kind of money? | 200万美元? 你觉得我要有那么多钱 还会在这里卖花卖报? |
[27:30] | ybe you collectethe money for somebody else. | 也许你是在替别人收这笔钱 |
[27:33] | Or someone else collected it f me. | 也许是有人从我这里偷钱呢? |
[27:35] | You need to talkto the s running around out there pretending to be me. | 你们要去找那些盗用我身份的人 |
[27:43] | Some of these date back to ovetwo years ago. | 有一些的日期早至2年前 |
[27:45] | Credit card accounts. Doctor bills. | 信用卡账单 医疗账单 |
[27:47] | I thought I had it all straightened out. | 我还以为我都还清了 |
[27:49] | When did you discover that your identity had been stolen? | 你什么时候发现身份被盗用的? |
[27:52] | I hit a rough stretch a couple of years ago. | 几年前我开始吸毒 |
[27:54] | I went into rehab and I got clean. | 我去戒了毒 然后再也没有吸过 |
[27:56] | And when I got out, that’s when the phone calls from the creditors started coming. | 我出来后 就有信用卡公司打电话 |
[28:00] | And they started coming around asking me about accounts that I ain’t never opened. | 他们问我关于帐户的问题 可我从来没开过户头 |
[28:03] | Was your rehab affiliated with a hospital? | 你是在医院戒的毒吗? |
[28:06] | The place was upstate. | 那地方很偏 |
[28:08] | I went there because I was referred by the staff at Queen of Mercy. | 之所以去那边 是因为皇后总慈医院的人 把我转了过去 |
[28:14] | Thank you,Lisa. | 谢谢你 Lisa |
[28:16] | I think we just found our connection to Grace Chandler. | 我觉得我们找到了 与Grace Chandler有关的线索 |
[28:24] | James Manning, Matt Davis, and Lisa Williams all went through the same drug treatment program | James Manning,Matt Davis还有Lisa Williams 都参加过同一个戒毒项目 |
[28:29] | at Queen of Mercy Hospital where Grace Chandler happens to volunteer. | 皇后总慈医院 Grace Chandler正巧在那里做志愿者 |
[28:34] | That makes her the common denominator in each one of their lives. | 所以她与他们都有关系 |
[28:37] | Hundreds of people go through Queen of Mercy for the same thing. | 很多人去皇后总慈医院 为的是同一个目的 |
[28:40] | Lisa couldn’t I.D.Grace Chandler. | Lisa认不出Grace Chandler |
[28:43] | She had access to patient” personal information without ever seeing them. | 她无需和病人打交道 就能获得他们的私人信息 |
[28:46] | Stealing La’s identity was just a click away. | 窃取Lisa的身份轻而易举 |
[28:49] | We still don’t have any forensic evidence that connects her to either one of those murders. | 还是没有任何法医学证据能把她和 2件谋杀案中的任意一起联系上 |
[28:53] | This might help. Tissue sample from a cosmetic surgery office on Park Avenue. | 这个会有帮助 派克大道上的一家整形美容机构 |
[28:57] | Whver stole Lisa Williams’ identity used a bogus credit card in her name | 那个盗用Lisa William身份的人 用她的名字搞了一张伪造的信用卡 |
[29:01] | for some outpatient cosmetic surgery. | 做了个门诊美容手术 |
[29:03] | She had an abnormal growth removed from her shoulder. | 是个肩膀赘生物的移除手术 |
[29:05] | Yeah,that’s where being a doctor comes in handy. | 医生能派上用场的时候到了 |
[29:07] | I know that they destroy the larger tissue mple, | 我知道他们丢弃了大块的组织 |
[29:10] | but not the smaller one used for the biopsy. | 但这份用于活组织检查的小片却还在 |
[29:13] | Hmm,when they glued that slipcover on, | 当他们把套子封闭的时候 |
[29:15] | they weren’t thinking about the ingrity of the evidence. | 没有想过保存证据的完整性 |
[29:17] | It’s going to be tough to remove it without the solvent corrupting the sample. | 我们取样时 避免溶剂腐蚀很困难 |
[29:21] | Not a lot to work with. You’re going to get one shot at it. | 没有多少样本可供化验 你只有一次机会了 |
[29:24] | Somebody better get his game up. | 有人要使出拿手好戏了 |
[30:23] | We’ve been through everything. | 我们查了所有线索 |
[30:25] | We’ve been through phone records,credit card statements, employment history, bank records. | 查了电话记录 信用卡报告 用工记录 银行记录 |
[30:29] | There’s nothing that connects Sam Baker to James Manning or Matt Das. | 没有线索能联系上Sam Baker 和James Manning或Matt Davis |
[30:33] | Except for his car and lack of a believable alibi. | 除了他的车和不可信的不在场证明 |
[30:36] | He’s a up-and-coming musician with no criminal history. | 他是个事业刚起步的音乐人 无犯罪记录 |
[30:39] | What does he have to gain killing these two guys? | 他杀那2个人能获得什么? |
[30:42] | Maybe his gain is connected****** | 或许他的目的和Chandler那笔保险金有关 |
[30:44] | She could have hired him to kill Manning d Davis. | 她可以雇他去杀了Manning和Davis |
[30:47] | And we can’t rule out the possibility of she and Sam being involved romantically. | 而且也不能排除她和Sam有一腿的可能 |
[30:50] | A love triangle? | 三角恋爱关系? |
[30:52] | That would havto be the best kept secret everally. | 那是最好的掩盖秘密的办法 |
[30:54] | and it still doesn’t explain Matt Davis. | 还是解释不通 Matt Davis的死 |
[30:56] | ********* | 我们无法把他和任何一个人联系起来 |
[30:59] | If Baker is the killer and uses his own car, | 如果Baker是凶手 用了他自己的车 |
[31:02] | why don’t he have the car towed after he runs out ofas? | 为什么他在没油后不把车拖走呢? |
[31:05] | Why leave it parked right in front the driveway? | 为什么就把车停在车道上? |
[31:07] | ‘s no crook. He’s in over his head. | 他不是惯犯 解决不了这个问题 |
[31:09] | Maybe he panicked wh he ran the kid’s foot over with his car. | 或许他撞人后又压到那孩子的脚 惊慌失措了 |
[31:11] | Thought somebody gets a license plate numb off his car. | 以为有人记下了他的车牌号码 |
[31:14] | – Didn’t kn what to do. – So he did nothing. | – 不知该怎么办才好 – 就什么也不去做了 |
[31:17] | Or he was thinking on his feet. | 或许他急中生智想到一招 |
[31:20] | Rather than involve potential witnesse and leave a paper trail that connects him the murders, | 与其让潜在的目击证人 留下能把他和谋杀联系上的证据 |
[31:24] | abandoning his car and claimi ignorance gives him an out. | 不如弃车 再声称无辜或许会让他逃脱 |
[31:41] | Taylor. | |
[31:44] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[31:46] | I’m going to go get Grace Chandler. | 我去找Grace Chandler |
[31:48] | Stella,you go get Sam Baker, get him out of lockup, and bring him down to Interrogation. | Stella 你去找Sam Baker 把他从拘留所带到审讯室来 |
[31:52] | You two pick up Debbie Fallon, get her over to the precinct. | 你们两个去接Debbie Fallon 把她带进分局 |
[31:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么一回事? |
[31:58] | We got ourselves a triangle. | 我们发现了一个三角关系 |
[32:01] | Except it doesn’t involve love. It involves murder. | 只是 和爱情无关 和谋杀有关 |
[32:11] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[32:13] | We’re not here to harass you. We’d like you to take a ride with us. | 我们不是来这里骚扰你 只是想你和我们走一趟 |
[32:16] | We have someone in custody. | 我们拘留了某人 |
[32:21] | We believe it’s the person responsible for killing your fianc? | 我们相信这人要对你未婚夫的谋杀案负责 |
[32:57] | that him? Is he the one who killed James? | 是他? 他就是杀了James的人? |
[33:01] | No. | 不 |
[33:09] | She is. | 是她 |
[33:28] | Go ahead. Look at them. Look at what you did. | 这样 看看他们 看看你干了什么 |
[33:40] | I don’t know who this other man is and I don’t know any Debbie Fallon. | 我不认识另一个男人 我也不认识叫Debbie Fallon的 |
[33:44] | Well,she knows all about you. | 她认识你们所有人 |
[33:48] | How about Lisa Williams? That name ring a bell? | Lisa Williams呢? 这个名字听起来熟悉吗? |
[33:51] | I don’t know any Lisa Williams. | 我不认识叫Lisa Williams的 |
[33:53] | She came through a drug treatment program at Queen of Mercy Hospital. | 她参加过皇后总慈医院的戒毒项目 |
[33:57] | You stole her identity. | 你盗用了她的身份 |
[33:58] | So you could take out life insurance policies under her name th would pay off | 在你和Debbie杀了Matt Davis之后 |
[34:03] | after you and Debbie killed Matt Davis. | 就能以她的名义享用那份保单了 |
[34:06] | get away with putting your name | Being his fianc闲, you knewou could 做为他的未婚妻 你知道把你的名字 放在James的保单上 |
[34:09] | on James’ policies an collecting on his death. | 就能在他死后得到一笔钱 |
[34:13] | But not Matt Davis. He posed a problem. | 但Matt Davis不行 他成了一个麻烦 |
[34:16] | Grace couldn’t use her real name as a beneficiary. | Grace不能用她的真名成为受益人 |
[34:18] | That would raise red flags with the insurance cpanies and the police. | 那会引起保险公司和警方的注意 |
[34:22] | But she made a mistake. | 她犯了个错误 |
[34:26] | You opened a bogus credit card account in Lisa Williams’ name, | 你用Lisa William的名义伪造了一张信用卡 |
[34:29] | and used ito pay for some work at a cosmetic surgery office. | 然后用它支付美容手术的费用 |
[34:33] | We matched the DNA from the biopsy tiss to the elimination sample | 你活检组织的DNA和你提供给法医… |
[34:36] | you gave us in the M.E.’s office. | 用以排除你嫌疑的样本吻合 |
[34:38] | This doesn’t prove anhing. | 这不能证明任何事 |
[34:40] | I don’t ow who this Grace Chandler person is. | 我不认识这个Grace Chandler |
[34:42] | Debbie,before you make a compte ass of yourself, me a favor: take a look right here. | Debbie 在你犯傻前 好好看看这里 |
[34:47] | See,if something went bad with the procedure, she needed a contact person. | 如果发生意外 她需要填一个联系人 |
[34:51] | Someone she could trust. | 一个她可以信任的人 |
[34:52] | Now,theame’s a fake, but that number– t’s your ll phone number. | 名字是假 但那个号码 是你的手机号码 |
[34:58] | See,that’s how we connected the twof you. | 这就是把你们2个联系起来的地方 |
[35:02] | And Sam,of course. | 当然 还有Sam |
[35:06] | – Sam,you were next. – What? | – Sam 你是下一个 – 什么? |
[35:10] | Your life was insure for over $5 million dollars. | 你被投保了 数额超过了5百万 |
[35:13] | In order to become a legitimate beneficiary, | 为了能成为合法的收益人 |
[35:16] | Deie called herself your | fianc闲 in all of the paperwork. Debbie在所有文件里称自己是你的未婚妻 |
[35:20] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信居然有这种事 |
[35:22] | I was living on the streets. | 我曾经流落街头 |
[35:25] | She help me get a place. | 她给了我一个住处 |
[35:31] | So,why are you doing this? Why are you helping me? | 为什么你这样做? 为什么要帮我? |
[35:33] | Because I can and because I know what it’s like to be out on the streets, | 因为我有这个能力 而且我知道被扔在大街上的滋味 |
[35:38] | alone…to have nobody. | 孤单…无人依靠 |
[35:42] | This was all part of the plan. | 这都是计划的一部分 |
[35:45] | Debbie and Gra waited two years, enough time for the policies to mature | Debbie和Grace等了2年 足够长的时间让保单生效 |
[35:49] | and pay out at maximum benefits no matter what the manner of death. | 然后按最大收益支付 不管任何死亡方式 |
[35:54] | Most lely,Sam, in a week,you’d have been dead. | 很可能 Sam 一周之内 你就会死 |
[35:59] | The man in this photo was murdered last night. | 照片里的男人昨晚被谋杀了 |
[36:01] | As you know,they used your car to kill him. | 你也知道 她们用了你的车杀了人 |
[36:04] | We found Debbie’s DNA inside on the steering wheel. | 我们在方向盘上发现了Debbie的DNA |
[36:07] | I’ve heard Grace talk about you. | 我听Grace谈起过你 |
[36:09] | It’s great to finally meet you. | 终于见到你真好 |
[36:11] | You as well. | 我也一样 |
[36:13] | You know,I really appreciate the ride home. | 谢谢你开车送我回家 |
[36:15] | Don’t even worry about it. | 不用客气 |
[36:18] | You know,you’re really lucky to have known a person like Grace. | 你能认识Grace真幸运 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[36:50] | You chose peop who were vulnerable and broken. | 你选了那些既脆弱又潦倒的人 |
[36:55] | People you knew had nobody to question your motives. | 不会质疑你动机的人 |
[36:59] | What’s it like to live witht a conscience? | 毫无怜悯地活着是什么感觉? |
[37:03] | It’s like being rich. | 是享受富有的感觉 |
[37:05] | Something you probab know nothing about. | 你可能对此一无所知 |
[37:09] | Putting people like you away for the rest of your life, | 铲除你们这样的人 |
[37:13] | doing good– that makes me rich. | 做正确的事–那让我变得很富有 |
[37:18] | Something yoprobably know nothing about. | 你可能对此也一无所知 |
[37:21] | I have to ask. | 我不得不问 |
[37:22] | Two years nurturing someone back to health, getting to know them, watching them grow. | 花2年时间把一个人照顾痊愈 去了解他们 看着他们成长 |
[37:28] | How do you rationalize killing them? | 你们杀他们的理由是什么? |
[37:31] | They’re a cancer. | 他们是祸害 |
[37:32] | Living in the street like dogs. Begging for change. | 像狗一样活在大街上 乞讨零钱 |
[37:38] | Leaving their feces, and stench in boxes in doorways. | 不要脸面 在门口的纸箱里散发恶臭 |
[37:43] | How long do you think they would have lasted before you or some other cop found them dead? | 你觉得在你和其他警察发现他们死亡前 还能活多久? |
[37:51] | We took them off the street. | 我们把他们从大街上带走 |
[37:53] | We gave them two more good years. | 我们让他们多活美好的2年 |
[37:56] | Two years living in a Park Avenue apartment building. | 2年的时间 住在派克大道的公寓里 |
[38:03] | Wearing the best designer clothes and expensive jewelry. | 穿最好的私人定制成衣 戴昂贵的珠宝 |
[38:10] | We gave them things,things they never could have imagined. | 我们给了他们一些从不敢去想的东西 |
[38:14] | Having a life they were never supposed to live. | 享受他们本不该过上的生活 |
[38:22] | We gave them two more years. | 我们让他们多活了2年 |
[38:25] | Two years they would have never had. | 他们本来不可能有的2年 |
[38:29] | And the payment for that was their lives? | 而代价就是他们的性命? |
[38:37] | Look,let’s ta a walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[38:40] | I’ll get you a cup of coffee,okay? | 喝杯咖啡如何? |
[38:46] | I’ve been guilty of it myself. | 我自己一直觉得很惭愧 |
[38:48] | Put a couple of coins or a dollar in a cup and move on. | 向杯子里投几个硬币或几块钱后 就这么走掉 |
[38:52] | Never looking them in the eyes, never thinking you can do more to help. | 看也不看他们一眼 从没想过 能做更多事来帮助他们 |
[38:57] | Those couple of coins in the cup, at’s more than most. | 投几个硬币就已经足够了 |
[39:03] | So,what are you gonna do now? | 那么你现在有什么打算? |
[39:05] | I don’t know. This has knocked me back on my heels. | 不知道 这个打击太大了 |
[39:13] | When I was a little girl, there was a sign hanging above the desk where I dimy homework. | 我小时候做作业的桌子上方挂了个标语 |
[39:19] | And it said that,”Temptation will lean on the doorbell, | 上面写着”诱惑无处不在” |
[39:24] | but opportunity may knock only once.” | “但是机会只有一次” |
[39:29] | As ironic as it might seem, Debbie provided me with a second chance, | 真讽刺 是Debbie给了我重生的机会 |
[39:32] | – and I plan to ma the most of it. – Good. | – 我计划好好利用 – 太好了 |
[40:13] | Mac,what’d u wanna see us about? | Mac 找我们有什么事情? |
[40:15] | Well,you’ll find out in a minute. | 等会儿你们就知道了 |
[40:17] | – just got the last four. – The last four what? What’s going ? | – 抢到最后4套 – 最后4套什么? 怎么回事? |
[40:20] | – I need your help. – Elf costumes. | – 我需要你们的帮助 – 圣诞精灵服装 |
[40:22] | With what,ac,making toys? | 怎么个帮法 Mac 做玩具? |
[40:25] | No,no,no,no. Delivering them. | 不不 发玩具 |
[40:27] | Yeah,Santa’s sleigh broke down on thExpressway about 45 minutes ago. | 没错 圣诞老人的雪橇45分钟前 在高速路上抛锚了 |
[40:31] | He was on his way over here to pick up these toys | 他要来这里拿这些玩具 |
[40:33] | anbring them over to the Children anFamilies Benefit downtown. | 送去市里的儿童之家 |
[40:36] | Oh,yeah,I remember Adam collecting money r that a few weeks ago. | 我想起来了 Adam几周前还筹过钱呢 |
[40:39] | Okay,so,which one of you guyis Santa? | 好吧 你们谁扮圣诞老人? |
[40:42] | I was starting to thinkyou’****. | 我正想着你要带一个来呢 |
[40:44] | Get out of here. It’s Cooper from the 11th. | 出发吧 这是11警区的Cooper |
[40:46] | He does all the precct Christmas parties. | 这区的圣诞派对都是他的活儿 |
[40:48] | Gets him off a trafficost for a couple of weeks. | 让他百忙之中来一下 可费了好几周时间 |
[40:51] | Listen,he’got like an hour till his nexgig so we should make a move. | 听着 他一小时后还有场子要赶 所以我们得抓紧了 |
[40:55] | And I promised him dinner at Morton’s,your treat. | 我答应请他在Morton牛排店吃饭 你买单 |
[40:58] | – Flack,your elf costume. – All right,let’s roll. | – Flack 你的精灵服 – 好吧 动起来 |
[41:02] | You guys take that. We head downtown in two cars. | 你们拿这个 我们坐两部车过去 |
[41:05] | ? I need a sign to let me know you’re here ? | |
[41:05] | Train “Calling All Angels” | |
[41:11] | ? All of these lines arbeing crossed over the atmosphere ? | |
[41:17] | ? I need tonow that things are gonna look up ? | |
[41:23] | ? ‘Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup ? | |
[41:29] | ? And I…? | |
[41:34] | ? I’m lling all angels ? | |
[41:40] | ? And I…? | |
[41:46] | ? I’m calling all you angels ? | |
[41:53] | ? And I won’t give up if you don’t give up ? | |
[41:59] | ? I won’t give up if you don’t give up ? | |
[42:05] | ? I won’t give up if you don’t give up ? | |
[42:09] | ? I need a sign to let me know you’re here ? | |
[42:14] | ? ‘Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear ? | |
[42:21] | ? I want a reason for the way things have to be ? | |
[42:26] | ? I need a hand to help me lift some kind of hope inside me.? | |
[42:52] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode11 Second Chances |