时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | – Bob? – Kenneth! Thomas! | |
[00:48] | I was just telling this beautiful young woman here how you guys fired me because money’s tight. | 我刚告诉这位年轻美女 你们是如何因为财政紧缺而解雇我 |
[00:54] | Not as tight as your asses. | 再紧缺都没有你们那么一毛不拔 |
[00:55] | Am I right or am I right,huh? Right? | 我说得对吗 清楚吗 哈? 没错吧? |
[00:58] | – What are you doing here,Bob? – How’d you get on the boat? | – 你在这里干什么 Bob? – 你是怎么上船的? |
[01:01] | I walked up that ramp thingy. | 我从舷梯那走上来的 |
[01:03] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里出现 |
[01:05] | Oh,wait,wait,wait. Let me see if I understand this. | 哦 等等 让我想想我是否搞懂了 |
[01:07] | You guys can fire me after claiming $23 million in profit this quarter, | 你们在宣称本季度盈利2300万后炒了我 |
[01:11] | but I can’t enjoy a cocktail on your floating, glass-encased boat of greed and betrayal? | 我却不能在你们这艘玻璃钢外壳 满载贪婪和背叛的船上喝杯鸡尾酒? |
[01:19] | What’s the girl’s name I’m talking to? | 刚刚和我说话的妞叫什么名字? |
[01:21] | Why don’t you go inside and chill out,Bob. | 为什么你不进舱冷静一下呢 Bob |
[01:23] | You think she’ll visit me in prison? | 你觉得她会来监狱看我吗? |
[01:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟是在说什么呢? |
[01:30] | Beg me for your life. Beg me not to kill you. | 求我放你条生路 求我别杀你 |
[01:33] | – Take it easy. I’m sure we don’t… – Get on your knees! | – 别激动 我确信我们不需要… – 跪下! |
[01:35] | – Take it easy,Bob. – Get on your knees! | – 别激动 Bob – 跪下! |
[01:39] | You pathetic piece of garbage. | 你个可悲的废物 |
[02:19] | What are we looking at,Stella? | 现在什么情况 Stella? |
[02:21] | Murder-suicide with a twist. | 从谋杀到自杀的跌宕起伏 |
[02:24] | Only our shooter wasn’t the one who committed suicide. | 只是开枪的可不是自杀的人 |
[02:29] | Why is O’Reilly doing the interview? | 为什么是O’Reilly在问话? |
[02:31] | – Thought Flack was on today. – He is. | – 还以为今天当班的应该是Flack – 应该是他 |
[02:34] | Didn’t show up; I can’t reach him on his cell. | 他没出现 打他电话也联系不到 |
[02:38] | How do you want to play it? | 你想怎么处理? |
[02:41] | I’ll call his C.O.,have him put him down for a day off. | 我打给他的警司 让他放他一天假 |
[02:46] | – Walk me through it. – Yeah. | – 把情况和我说一遍 – 好的 |
[02:48] | Our shooting vic is Kenneth Grant. | 枪击案的受害者叫做Kenneth Grant |
[02:51] | He’s a hedge fund player, and he and his partners were celebrating the recession with a little party, | 他是玩对冲基金的 他和合伙人 当时在搞派对庆祝价格暴跌 |
[02:56] | when Bob over there decided to put one right in his forehead. | Bob过来对他额头就是一枪 |
[02:59] | Apparently,he wasn’t satisfied with Kenneth’s hedging. | 显然 他对Kenneth的基金并不满意 |
[03:03] | He’s about to take out one of the other partners when… | 他正准备除掉另一个合伙人时… |
[03:06] | Our jumper saves the day. | 这个从天而降的家伙救了他 |
[03:14] | That’s quite a fall from grace. | 那真是不走运的一跳 追着Tina跑的Jessica 穷困潦倒的V CSI:纽约篇 |
[05:35] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[06:01] | On your own two feet and looking good,Messer. | 能用自己的腿走路了 看起来不错 Messer |
[06:04] | Not bad,huh? First the wheelchair, now no more cane. Done. | 不错吧 哈? 一开始是轮椅 现在连拐杖都不要了 结束了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. You know,that was one of the scariest moments and I’ll never forget it | 那是最可怕的时候 我永远不会忘记 |
[06:11] | when you said you couldn’t move your legs. | 当你说到你腿不能动了 |
[06:13] | When I saw the blood on my hands,I mean,I thought that was it. | 我看见手上的血时 我那时想一切都完了 |
[06:17] | Yeah,well,it wasn’t your time. | 那时你实在不走运 |
[06:19] | Yeah,let’s go with that. | 没错 我们继续干活吧 |
[06:21] | So what’s up with this thing this morning? | 今天早上是怎么一回事? |
[06:23] | I mean,this guy’s on a boat full of people. | 这个家伙在一条挤满人的游艇上 |
[06:24] | What’s he gonna do, swim to London? | 他准备干吗 游到伦敦去? |
[06:26] | Well,been better off just to swim directly to Rikers. | 不如直接游去Rikers岛监狱 |
[06:28] | Yeah. I mean,I’m not complaining,you know. | 是的 我并不是在抱怨 |
[06:31] | Slam dunk and a suicide? | 一目了然的枪击案和一起自杀? |
[06:32] | Easiest stretch we had in a while. | 这段时间里最简单的活了 |
[06:34] | Yeah,I can always use the overtime,but having dinner at a normal hour tonight sounds great. | 没错 我老是加班 今晚正常下班去吃饭 听上去真不错 |
[06:40] | – Sid. – Mac. | |
[06:42] | You jinxed it. | 你要背运了 |
[06:45] | – Mac,what’s up? – You hear from Flack? | – Mac 什么事? – 你有Flack的消息吗? |
[06:47] | No,I haven’t, and he’s not answering his cell either. What’s going on? | 没有 他也没有回电话 发生什么事了? |
[06:50] | I need you to run over to his apartment and see if he’s there. | 我要你开车去他公寓看看他是否在那 |
[06:53] | Yeah,of course. Anything you need. | 好的 没问题 你尽管吩咐 |
[06:54] | You still have his spare key,right? | 你还有他的备用钥匙 对吗? |
[06:55] | – Yeah,I got it. – Use it. | – 是的 我有 – 就用它 |
[06:57] | If he’s sleeping one off, throw his ass in the shower. | 如果他睡死过去 就把他揪去冲澡 |
[07:00] | – Call me when you get there. – All right,you got it. | – 你到了那给我电话 – 好的 明白了 |
[07:12] | Lieutenant Sythe. | Sythe队长 |
[07:14] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[07:16] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗? |
[07:21] | Let me guess. This have to do with Flack? | 让我猜猜 这事和Flack有关? |
[07:24] | You put him down as AWOL yet? | 你算他是擅离职守了吗? |
[07:25] | – Not yet,no. – Good. | – 目前还没有 – 很好 |
[07:28] | Got a few guys looking for him, checking his usual haunts. | 派几个人去找他 去了他经常出没的地方 |
[07:31] | I wouldn’t bother. You’re not gonna find him there. | 我不想添麻烦 你们在那些地方不会找到他 |
[07:33] | He’s taking the day off. | 他今天休假 |
[07:36] | Is that right? | 是那样吗? |
[07:39] | Figured I’d come down, tell you in person. | 我还是来一下 亲口告诉你 |
[07:43] | That’s,uh,very kind of you, Detective. | 那真是 你很周到 警探 |
[07:45] | I hope Flack appreciates all the trouble you’ve gone through. | 我希望Flack会感激你为此惹上的麻烦 |
[07:49] | And the trouble you can get into. | 以及你将来会惹上的麻烦 |
[07:51] | Yeah,well, he’d do the same for me. We good? | 他也会为我做相同的事 这事完了吧? |
[07:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:10] | There are 206 bones in the human body. | 人体结构一共有206块骨头 |
[08:12] | Richard Caldrone broke 204 of them. | Richard Caldrone碎了204块 |
[08:15] | Well,jumping off a bridge has a tendency to do that. | 从大桥上跳下来 理应这样 |
[08:18] | The lone survivors were the left pinkie toe and the stapes, here in the right ear. | 唯一幸免的是左小趾骨和镫骨 就在右耳里面 |
[08:24] | Little sucker is only one tenth of an inch. | 这小东西只有十分之一英寸那么大 |
[08:27] | 99.02912621359224% of his bones broken. | 他99.02912621359224%的骨头都碎了 |
[08:35] | – And yet… – Don’t. | – 但仍然… – 别 |
[08:37] | Aw,don’t,Sid. | 别这样 Sid |
[08:39] | I was just gonna make plans for dinner tonight. | 我正准备计划今晚的晚餐呢 |
[08:41] | – Ooh,where? – Just say it. | – 哦 在哪? – 还是说吧 |
[08:44] | Your jumper was shot in the chest. Entered here. | 死者胸腔被射了一枪 就从这射进去的 |
[08:48] | And as you can see, lodged in this area. | 你还可以看到 停留在这个区域 |
[08:51] | Is that the C.O.D.? | 这是死亡原因吗? |
[08:53] | Well,I suppose it would’ve been. | 我觉得本来应该是 |
[08:54] | It did hit the heart, he would have bled out. | 子弹的确射进了心脏 他本会失血过多而亡 |
[08:56] | But the fall probably killed him before the bullet had a chance. | 但那一跳可能更快一步杀了他 |
[09:00] | Well,it’s an odd place to shoot yourself. | 从那个地方朝自己开枪很怪异 |
[09:02] | And I didn’t find any stippling pattern on the clothes, | 他衣服上也没找到任何血液喷溅迹象 |
[09:05] | which means that the gun was fired from at least three feet. | 开枪处距离他至少3英尺远 |
[09:09] | There’s some bruising on the wrists. | 在腕关节处有些瘀伤 |
[09:12] | He may have been tied up. | 他可能被捆绑过 |
[09:14] | Your murder was staged to look like a suicide. | 死者是被杀害后伪造成自杀 |
[09:17] | I know he hanged his victims, but could this be the Compass Killer? | 指南针杀手一般都会吊死受害人 这次可能也是他吧? |
[09:20] | No,we didn’t find any of the signatures. | 不会的 我们没找到任何他留下的标记 |
[09:22] | I mean, the Compass Killer always leaves a note of remorse and a compass with each body. | 指南针杀手总会在每具尸体旁 留下忏悔字条和指南针 |
[09:26] | The only other thing I found was this. | 还有一个发现就是这个 |
[09:29] | Some sort of fiber. | 好像是某种纤维 |
[09:31] | Lifted it off the victim’s shirt. | 从被害人衣服上提取的 |
[09:36] | Sorry about dinner. | 不好意思搅和了你的晚餐 |
[09:38] | No,you’re not. | 你才没有不好意思呢 |
[09:40] | Why don’t you give me that bullet as soon as you retrieve it? | 你查完子弹就交给我吧? |
[09:43] | I need to match it with the gun. | 我要和枪做下比对 |
[09:45] | – You have the gun? – No. | – 找到枪了? – 没有 |
[09:46] | But if the killer dumped the body off the bridge, then he probably tossed the gun off,too. | 不过要是凶手把尸体推下了桥 他也许也会把枪丢了 |
[09:54] | Listen up,Hawkes. | 听着 Hawkes |
[09:56] | You’ve been through this before, but those currents are strong and unpredictable. | 你以前也做过的 但这里水流很急 变化莫测 |
[09:59] | You be careful down there, and if there’s trouble, you signal,okay? | 你在下面一定要小心 有任何问题 立刻做手势 明白吗? |
[10:02] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[10:03] | All right, your audio should be working. Can you hear me inside the gear? | 好了 你的耳机应该启动了 在里面能听清我说话吗? |
[10:06] | – Loud and clear. – All right,we got you on this end,too. | – 非常清晰明确 – 好的 我们这边也很清楚 |
[10:16] | Here’s your camera. | 拿着摄像机 |
[10:29] | Danny. You get to Flack’s? | Danny 到Flack家了? |
[10:30] | I’m here now,Mac, and this place is a wreck. | 正在他家呢 Mac 这里真是一团糟 |
[10:33] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现? |
[10:35] | Well,it doesn’t look like he’s paying his bills. | 看起来他很久没付账单了 |
[10:40] | Definitely been drinking. | 毫无疑问在酗酒 |
[10:42] | Danny,go to the front closet. | Danny 去看看前柜 |
[10:44] | Top shelf? Hold on. | 第一个架子? 等着 |
[10:58] | No,I got it. It’s here. | 我找到了 枪还在 |
[11:00] | Good. At least he’s smart enough to leave his gun at home. | 很好 至少他还有理智 懂得把枪留家里 |
[11:04] | Yeah,what next? | 没错 接下去怎么办? |
[11:06] | Hit his local spots. | 去他常去的地方找找 |
[11:07] | If he’s not there, track down his sister. Maybe she knows where he is. | 如果找不到 去问问他妹妹 也许她知道他在哪里 |
[11:10] | All right,will do. | 好的 我马上去 |
[11:14] | All right,guys, I’ve hit the bottom. | 好了 伙计们 我到达河底了 |
[11:16] | Copy that. | 到处拍拍看 |
[11:21] | No word on Flack,huh? | Flack还是没消息? |
[11:24] | Not yet. Danny’s gonna hit his local bars. | 还没有 Danny会去他常去的酒吧找 |
[11:27] | Hopefully he finds him on a stool, drinking a Guinness and singing “Danny Boy,” | 希望能在大家问东问西之前找到他… |
[11:31] | before people start asking questions. | 坐在高脚凳上 喝着吉尼斯啤酒 唱着”Danny Boy” |
[11:47] | I could be down here forever,Mac. | 我大概要一辈子呆在下面了 Mac |
[11:49] | The shooter could have tossed the gun anywhere along the bridge. | 凶手可能把枪丢在桥底任何地方 |
[11:52] | Hang in there,buddy. | 坚持一下 伙计 |
[11:53] | Circle back and extend out another five yards. | 转一圈 再往外搜寻个5码 |
[11:56] | After that,we pull the plug. | 弄完了 我们就拉你上来 |
[11:57] | Copy that. | 拍下那个 |
[12:06] | You seeing this? | 你们看到了吗? |
[12:15] | A compass. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 是指南针 你一定在和我开玩笑 |
[12:20] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[12:23] | The Compass Killer is back. | 指南针杀手回来了 |
[12:36] | It was resting on the bed of the river. | 它就躺在河床上 |
[12:38] | Hardly anything on top of it. Just a little sand. | 上面什么都没有 只有一点点沙子 |
[12:41] | Leaving the compass is part of his signature. | 留下指南针是他的标记之一 |
[12:43] | I don’t think he tossed it in the river. | 他不会把它丢到河里的 |
[12:45] | Must have gone over the bridge with the vic and fallen out of his pocket. | 一定是和死者一起掉下桥 然后从他的口袋里掉出来 |
[12:48] | It’s definitely the Compass Killer. | 毫无疑问就是指南针杀手 |
[12:49] | The needle’s permanently facing east. | 指针一直指向东方 |
[12:52] | He glued it, just like the others. | 他把它粘起来了 和别的一样 |
[12:53] | But why change his M.O.? | 但为什么改了杀人手法? |
[12:54] | I don’t think he had a choice. | 也许他别无选择 |
[12:57] | Something happened up there. | 在上面一定发生了什么 |
[13:00] | Hey,guys,looks like we’re being watched. | 伙计们 我们被监视了 |
[13:07] | Detective Mac Taylor. I need a level one mobilization. | 我是Mac Taylor警探 我需要调动一级警备 |
[13:10] | Aviation,K-9, all available units, to the 59th Street Bridge. | 直升机 警犬队 以及所有机动警力 都调来59街大桥 |
[13:14] | Suspect is on foot,wearing a green hooded sweatshirt, heading eastbound toward Queens. | 嫌疑人身穿绿色套头毛衣 向东边皇后区跑去了 |
[13:41] | We lost him. | 他跑掉了 |
[14:05] | ****** | 我不应该睡着的 |
[14:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[15:06] | I thought you weren’t going out today. | 我以为你今天不出去 |
[15:10] | I shouldn’t have. | 我是不该出去的 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:22] | Baby. Look at me. | 宝贝 看着我 |
[15:36] | I’m okay. Really. | 我很好 真的 |
[15:39] | You know,that’s what I want– for you to be okay. | 我唯一的愿望 就是你能够平安 |
[15:45] | – For us to be okay. – I know. We will be. | – 我们都能够平安 – 我知道 我们会的 |
[15:50] | I’m almost done. | 我快完成了 |
[15:52] | Done with what? | 完成什么? |
[15:57] | Making it go away. | 赶走它 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna make it all go away. | 我要把它们都赶走 |
[16:15] | I have more work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[18:28] | Yo,drop the knife. | 把刀丢了 |
[18:30] | Don’t tempt me. I’ll shoot you like it’s nothing. Feel me? | 别惹我 否则一枪嘣了你 明白吗? |
[18:32] | Drop the knife. | 把刀丢了 |
[18:35] | Okay,you,toss the wallet. Now. | 好的 你! 把钱包扔了 立刻! |
[18:38] | – Okay,back up. – Next stop,58th Street. | – 好的 给我退后 – 下一站 58街 |
[18:41] | – 58th. – Go. | – 58街到了 – 滚 |
[18:50] | Damn,you stink! Get up! | 妈的 你真臭! 给我起来! |
[18:57] | Come on,man. | 快点 伙计 |
[19:09] | Dario Gonzales,custodian. | Dario Gonzales 看门人 |
[19:13] | Hanged on Ellis Island. | 在Ellis岛上被吊死 |
[19:15] | Carole Hillcroft… therapist. Hanged in the Triborough Gardens. | Carole Hillcroft… 治疗师 在Triborough花园被吊死 |
[19:21] | And now Richard Caldrone– Bouncer at McShay’s Bar. | 现在轮到了Richard Caldrone McShay酒吧的门卫 |
[19:25] | Shot on the 59th Street Bridge. | 在59街大桥上被射杀 |
[19:27] | Three victims in a month and a half. | 一个半月连续3起命案 |
[19:29] | Each one staged to look like a suicide. | 每一起都被伪装成自杀 |
[19:31] | Each one,the Compass Killer left a note of remorse. | 每一起 指南针杀手都会留下 一张忏悔字条 |
[19:34] | And a compass with the needle in a fixed position. North,south and east. | 以及一个指针永远固定的指南针 分别指向 北方、南方和东方 |
[19:37] | So he’s got one vic left. | 所以他还剩下一个人要杀 |
[19:39] | Should go down somewhere on the west side presumably. | 根据推测 应该是在西边的某地了 |
[19:41] | I want to go over all the evidence. Connect the dots. | 我想回顾一下所有的证据 把各个节点联系起来 |
[19:43] | With respect to the handwritten notes– | 关于那些手写的忏悔字条– |
[19:46] | The one that was found on the bridge is a match to the first two. | 在桥上找到的那张与先前2张吻合 |
[19:50] | Same handwriting,same vintage paper and ink used in the 1964 World’s Fair. | 同样的笔迹 同样是64年世博会上 使用的旧纸张和墨水 |
[19:54] | So here’s what we’ve got. | 这就是我们拿到的 |
[19:55] | “I shouldn’t have tried to make a fast buck.” | “我不该挣这不义之财的” |
[19:57] | “I should have written a letter when I had the chance.” | “我有机会时应该写下那封信的” |
[19:59] | And now, “I should have stayed awake.” | 而现在”我本该保持清醒的” |
[20:02] | Each note ends the same way. “I’m sorry.” | 每张字条都是同样的结尾”我很抱歉” |
[20:04] | He could be talking about the victims, he could be talking about himself. | 他可能说的是受害者 也可能说的是他自己 |
[20:07] | And,so far,there’s absolutely nothing linking our victims. | 目前为止 受害者之间完全没有联系 |
[20:10] | We’ve mined every database. | 我们查了所有的数据库 |
[20:11] | Tracked their employment records back 20 years. | 搜了他们20年以来的工作记录 |
[20:13] | There’s no sheet that connects them. | 没有东西可以把他们联系起来 |
[20:15] | They must have done something to piss this guy off. | 他们一定做了什么惹恼了这个家伙 |
[20:17] | Adam,what about the trace we found on the bouncer’s shirt? | Adam 门卫衣服上找到的痕迹是什么? |
[20:20] | Thought they were just white fibers that transferred from the killer to the vic. | 本以为只是从凶手转移到 死者身上的白色纤维 |
[20:24] | But it was actually It’s actually Mycelia. | 但实际上是菌丝 |
[20:27] | It’s a vegetative mushroom root. | 是植物蘑菇的根部 |
[20:29] | Which helps me not even a little bit. But I’m looking into it. | 这对我没一点帮助 但是我还在查 |
[20:32] | Sid ran a tox screen on the Richard Caldrone. | Sid对Richard Caldrone做了毒物检测 |
[20:34] | There’s high levels of Clonazepam. | 有高水平的氯硝西泮 |
[20:36] | Most likely it was injected, but we didn’t find any puncture wounds during the autopsy | 更像是注射进去的 但因为尸体严重受损 |
[20:40] | because of the damage to the body. | 所以尸检时没发现任何针眼 |
[20:42] | So he used a sedative to overpower him. | 那么说 他用镇静剂来制服他 |
[20:51] | The sedative must’ve worn off, and the plan changed. | 镇静剂一定是慢慢失效了 接着计划就改变了 |
[21:05] | So he already placed the compass in the vic’s pocket when he dumped him over the side. | 他把他扔下桥时 就已经把指南针 放进死者口袋了 |
[21:08] | It fell out on the way down. | 下落过程中掉了出来 |
[21:10] | And after the shooting, he had to get out of there pretty quick. | 开枪后 他必须赶快离开现场 |
[21:11] | Which is why he had to return to leave the note. | 那就是为什么他得回去留下字条 |
[21:16] | North,south,east. | 北 南 东 |
[21:19] | I want answers before we find another body on the west side. | 在西区找到另一具尸体前 我想要这些答案 |
[21:24] | Stella… | |
[21:26] | Nothing from Flack? | 没有Flack的消息? |
[21:28] | Danny went to all his usual spots, and we’re running out of places to look. | Danny去过所有他常去的地方 能找的地方都找过了 |
[21:31] | And running out of time. Let’s triangulate his phone. | 而且也快没时间了 我们定位他的手机吧 |
[21:45] | Flack,yo. No falling asleep,baby. Wake your ass up. | Flack 哟 别睡过去 清醒点 |
[21:52] | Okay,come on… come on… | 好了 快点…快点… |
[22:57] | Flack,let’s keep it moving,man. | Flack 继续说下去 |
[22:59] | You being in my crib ain’t a good look for me. | 你呆在我这里对我来说可不是好事 |
[23:06] | Why you let yourself get beat down like that,man? | 你怎么会被打成这样? |
[23:09] | That’s not mourning. That’s something else. | 那不是因为哀悼 而是其他原因 |
[23:11] | Yo,T,open up! I know you in there,son! | 哟 T 开门! 我知道你在里面 兔崽子! |
[23:16] | Yo,stay here and be quiet. | 待着别出声 |
[23:24] | Hey,Mac, we got a location off of Flack’s cell phone. | 嘿 Mac 我们找到Flack手机位置了 |
[23:28] | From the look on your face, it’s not good. | 从你的表情看 情况不太好 |
[23:30] | East 98th North Brooklyn– not exactly Flack’s neighborhood, | 东98街 北布鲁克林-不是Flack住的地方 |
[23:34] | Keeping it quiet, but I’m worried something might have happened to him. | 我没声张 但我担心他可能出了什么事 |
[23:37] | All we have is the location of his cell phone. | 我们有的只是他手机的位置 |
[23:39] | We’re not even sure Flack’s there. | 都不能肯定Flack是不是在那儿 |
[23:43] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[23:45] | When I’m off dealing with this, | 我离开处理这事的时候 |
[23:46] | I need you to hold down the fort and stay on top of the Compass Killer. | 我需要你坚守阵地 具体负责指南针杀手案 |
[23:49] | Fine. You be careful. | 好 你小心点 |
[23:57] | Yo,T,what’s up? Open up the door,man! | T 怎么了? 开门! |
[24:00] | Yo,Deke,son,you can’t be coming over here all unexpected like that. | Deke小子 你不能这样出其不意来串门 |
[24:03] | Yo,my dude,just open up the damn door,man! | 老兄 把这该死的门打开! |
[24:07] | Yo,open up the door,son! | 开门 小子! |
[24:14] | Who you think you are bogarting my place? | 你以为自己是谁 就这么大摇大摆闯进我的地盘 |
[24:17] | Pulling a gun out on me,you best be ready to use it. | 拔枪指着我 你最好准备好怎么用 |
[24:19] | Yo,T,chill out,yo. We just lookin’ for a placed to hide out. | T 冷静 我们只是找个地方躲一下 |
[24:25] | Remember that punk JG from Bushwick who jacked us a few years back? | 还记得几年前抢了我们的 Bushwick的小阿飞JG吗? |
[24:28] | We took the liberty of reminding him | 我们只是想要提醒他 |
[24:30] | that what goes around comes right back around to our pockets. | 我们是有冤报冤有仇报仇的 |
[24:34] | I guess karma be like that. But you can’t stay here,yo. | 我想因果报应正是如此 但你们不能留在这里 |
[24:38] | – What’s the problem? – There ain’t no problem, Gigantaw. | – 有什么问题吗? – 没有问题 大块头 |
[24:46] | It’s all good. We out of here,man. | 没事 我们离开这儿 |
[24:59] | Check this,though. | 但是听好了 |
[25:00] | Just ’cause you out the game, don’t mean the game stops. | 你离开这个游戏 并不代表游戏结束 |
[25:04] | Remember that. We out of here. Man,let’s go,dawg. | 记住 我们离开 老兄 我们走 大狗 |
[25:20] | Hey,you got mushrooms for me? | 嘿 你有蘑菇要给我? |
[25:23] | I got mushrooms. | 我有蘑菇 |
[25:24] | The fibers Sid pulled off our bouncer’s shirt is an organic plant mixture used for insulation: | Sid从门卫身上提取的纤维 是绝缘用有机植物混合物: |
[25:30] | Greensulate. | Greensulate绿色制品 |
[25:32] | It’s eco-friendly, it regulates heat just as well as Styrofoam insulation. | 它不破坏环境 和聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料绝缘 有同样的控制温度效果 |
[25:38] | The thing is,while Styrofoam melts under extreme heat… | 是这样 聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料 在极端高温下会融化… |
[25:45] | The mushroom stays cool under fire; low-tech biotech. | 蘑菇在灼烧下仍然很稳定 低介入生物技术 |
[25:49] | But it still doesn’t explain how cutting-edge insulation got on our vic. | 但还是解释不了前沿科技的绝缘物 怎会到死者身上 |
[25:53] | Maybe not,but it’s a great place to start. | 也许没有 但这是个很棒的切入点 |
[25:57] | Ecovative Design has been developing Greensulate for the past six months, | Ecovative设计公司 过去六个月开发了绿色制品 |
[26:00] | and according to their client list, | 根据他们的客户名单 |
[26:02] | they’ve only contracted out to three different places in the city. | 他们只和市里3个不同的地方 签订了合同 |
[26:05] | Crestridge Psychiatric is still under construction. | Crestridge Psychiatric(精神病院)仍然在建 |
[26:08] | It’s a great place to get exposed to insulation. | 那里很容易接触到绝缘建材 |
[26:11] | Hopefully,a perfect place to get a lead on the Compass Killer. | 希望从那能找到指南针杀手的线索 |
[26:14] | I’ll pass this on to Danny. Good job. | 我把这个交给Danny去 干得好 |
[26:32] | Hey-o,Terrence, this has been fun and all, but you should probably get some new friends. | 嘿 Terrence 这是很好玩 但你也许该交些新朋友了 |
[26:38] | Your boys are like walking parole violations. | 你的朋友好像违反了假释条例 |
[26:43] | What’s the matter, did I hurt your feelings? | 怎么了 我伤你感情了? |
[26:46] | Did you get sensitive all of a sudd…? | 你有没有感觉突…? |
[26:59] | I ain’t trying to have no cop convention up in here. | 我没习惯带警察来这儿 |
[27:01] | But you two need some quality time, so I’m gonna give you-all five minutes. | 但你俩需要点时间 所以我给你们5分钟 |
[27:04] | I would appreciate if you left the back way. | 如果你们能从后门出去 我就谢天谢地了 |
[27:06] | Same way you came up. | 怎么来怎么走 |
[27:10] | Terrence… thank you. | Terrence…谢谢 |
[27:26] | What do you want to hear,Mac? | 你想听什么 Mac? |
[27:28] | It’s just one of those days. | 只是和平时一样 |
[27:30] | You can do better than that. | 你可以做得更好些 |
[27:32] | All right,fine. It won’t happen again. | 好 好吧 不会再发生了 |
[27:34] | You’re damn right. I’m making it official. | 你太对了 我公事公办 |
[27:38] | Do what you gotta do. | 随你便 |
[27:39] | Hey,let’s be clear. | 我把话说清楚 |
[27:41] | Part of me wants to take this badge off and settle this another way. | 我甚至想取下你的警徽 用另一种方式处理这事 |
[27:44] | Get out of my face. | 看到你就烦 一边凉快去 |
[27:47] | We’re in the middle of a murder investigation and you go AWOL? | 我们这边有起谋杀案要查 而你却擅离职守 |
[27:50] | – I can handle myself. – Oh,yeah? | – 我的事我自个能搞定 – 是吗? |
[27:51] | Is that what you’re doing here in this apartment? | 就你这样子窝在这屋里? |
[27:53] | Is that why I had to get this from Terrence? | 所以Terrence拿着这个? |
[27:55] | Is that why I had to have Stella triangulate your phone | 所以我得让Stella三角定位你的手机… |
[27:58] | and Danny check the ERs to see if you turned up dead? | 让Danny去急诊室找你 看你是不是死了? |
[28:20] | You can keep telling people that you’re fine, but that won’t work. | 你想强装坚强 可以 不过这根本不管用 |
[28:30] | It’s been eating at me,Mac. | 它在侵蚀着我 Mac |
[28:34] | When Angel was killed, all I wanted to do was make it right! | Angel被害时 我只是不想让她白白死去 |
[28:41] | We did that. Justice was served because we did our jobs. | 我们做到了 我们的工作维护了正义 |
[28:45] | You weren’t there with me and Simon Cade! | 我和Simon Cade面对面的时候 你又不在那里 |
[28:47] | I stood over that bastard! I looked him in the eyes, and I… | 我站在那个混蛋面前 看着他的眼睛 我… |
[28:50] | Whatever happened is between you and your God. | 不管当时发生了什么 那是你和你自己上帝之间的事 |
[28:53] | I’m not your priest! | 我不是你的牧师! |
[29:00] | What I do need to know is whether I can count on you. | 你靠不靠得住 给我句准话 |
[29:35] | Ecovative Design lists your hospital as installing Greensulate. | Ecovative设计公司说你们医院 正在使用Greensulate牌蘑菇建材 |
[29:38] | Updating our insulation is an important step in our renovation. | 更换绝缘建材是医院翻新的重要工序 |
[29:41] | We pride ourselves on being a state- of-the-art psychiatric facility. | 作为艺术治疗为主的精神病院 我们很骄傲 |
[29:44] | Long way from the cuckoo’s nest,huh? | 比普通疯人院强多了 是吧? |
[29:47] | Ms.Duke,have you seen either of these men? | Duke女士 你有没有见过这两个人? |
[29:53] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[30:02] | Please, innocent people have died. Do you recognize this man? | 拜托了 好几个无辜受害者被杀 你认不认识他? |
[30:09] | It’s possible it might be Hollis Eckhart. | 很有可能是Hollis Eckhart |
[30:13] | He was a patient here. Delusional schizophrenic. | 他以前是这里的病人 妄想型精神分裂 |
[30:18] | We believe the schizophrenia was brought on by post-traumatic stress disorder. | 我们认为他的精神分裂 是源于创伤后压力症候群(PTSD) |
[30:28] | For the most part, we didn’t have any problems with him until a month ago. | 他一直很安分 直到一个月前 |
[30:32] | Eckhart disappeared from the facility. | Eckhart跑了 |
[30:34] | What are you talking about, disappeared? | 什么意思? 跑了? |
[30:37] | I mean,he walked right out the front door without anyone noticing. | 他就从大门走了出去 没人注意到 |
[30:40] | And how does a mental patient escape from a hospital exactly? | 精神病人怎么能从精神病院里跑掉? |
[30:44] | We try to give our patients dignity and freedom, but that doesn’t always work out. | 我们尽量给予病人尊严和自由 可并不是总能见效 |
[30:47] | It’s an embarrassing situation, one we hoped would work itself out. | 这太尴尬了 我们原本希望能在他身上见效的 |
[30:54] | We kept Eckhart’s room intact in case he ever returned. | 考虑到Eckhart有可能会回来 我们完整保留了他的病房 |
[30:56] | Good. We’d like to see it. | 好 我们要看看 |
[31:08] | Okay,this is good. | 好的 不错 |
[31:10] | Eckhart’s hospital photo matches our sketch. | Eckhart的病历照片与我们的素描吻合 |
[31:15] | Stell,you recognize this guy? | Stell 你认出这人了吗? |
[31:18] | Yeah,it looks like Dario Gonzales, Compass Killer’s first vic. | 像是Dario Gonzales 指南针杀手的第一个猎物 |
[31:25] | And that looks like Carole Hillcroft. | 这一个像是Carole Hillcroft |
[31:31] | Which would make our third portrait… | 所以第三张素描是… |
[31:33] | Richard Caldrone. Danny,we just identified the Compass Killer. | Danny 我们找到了指南针杀手 |
[31:37] | Now who’s this? | 那么她呢? |
[31:42] | “To my beautiful,Calliope, the sun’s rays are always jealous of you.” | “送给我美丽的Calliope 太阳的光芒也掩盖不了你的魅力” |
[31:47] | Who’s Calliope? | Calliope是谁? |
[31:49] | Remember the compass we found on Dario Gonzales? | 还记不记得 在Dario Gonzales身上找到的指南针? |
[31:54] | It had an engraving on the back.from the initial C.E. | 背盖上刻了”C.E.”这么一个缩写 |
[31:57] | Calliope Eckhart? | |
[31:59] | That’s right. It’s gotta be his wife. | 对 是他的妻子 |
[32:01] | All right. So,hopefully, she can tell us where he is. | 太好了 但愿她能告诉我们他在哪 |
[32:04] | No,it’s not gonna be possible. | 不 没可能了 |
[32:08] | According to this, she was murdered two years ago. | 这上面写的 她于2年前被谋杀了 |
[32:44] | Hey,Mac. | |
[32:47] | I got your message. You wanted to talk? | 我收到你的短信了 你想谈谈? |
[32:54] | Actually, I want to apologize. | 其实 我是来道歉的 |
[32:59] | These last couple months, I’ve been… | 最近这几个月 我… |
[33:04] | I’ve been pretty messed up. | 我很糟糕 |
[33:09] | And you’ve shown me a hell of a lot of patience and support. | 而你给予了我极大的忍耐和支持 |
[33:15] | And you didn’t have to. | 你本不需要这么做的 |
[33:20] | So,thank you. I’m sorry. | 谢谢你 对不起 |
[33:28] | Everybody mourns differently,Don. | 每个人的悲痛方式都不一样 Don |
[33:34] | I know a lot of your behaviors had to do with Angel’s death. | 我理解你的这些行为是因为Angel的死 |
[33:42] | There’s also been something else. | 还有一件事 |
[33:46] | I don’t need to hear about it. | 你不需要告诉我 |
[33:49] | I just need to know that you’ve dealt with it and it’s done. | 我只要知道你处理好了这些事情 就可以了 |
[33:57] | I crossed the line. And I’ll live with that. | 我犯了错 这个错要伴我一生 |
[34:02] | But it will never happen again. | 不过以后不会再犯了 |
[34:09] | What’s most important to me now is that I re-earn your trust. | 最重要的是 我再次赢得了你的信任 |
[34:21] | We compared DNA from the Compass Killer’s first victim to Hollis Eckhart’s hospital blood samples. | 我们将指南针杀手第一个案子里的DNA 和Hollis Eckhart留在医院里的血样比对 |
[34:26] | It’s a match. | 两者是吻合的 |
[34:27] | Eckhart is the Compass Killer. | Eckhart就是指南针杀手 |
[34:29] | So now,we just need to find him. | 接下来 就是要抓到他 |
[34:31] | Well,we looked at his old address. There’s a family living there now. | 我们去过他的老地址 现在那里住着另一家人 |
[34:34] | He was originally picked up in Queens for assault,but was declared to be mentally ill. | 他最早在皇后区因袭击他人被抓 但后来认定他有精神病 |
[34:39] | These are the clothes he was wearing at the time he was admitted to the hospital. | 这是他住院期间穿的衣服 |
[34:42] | And I found trace of Clonazepam on the front of his shirt. | 我在他的衣服上发现了少量氯硝安定 |
[34:46] | No! No! No! Don’t! | 不 不 不 不要 |
[34:50] | No! No! Don’t! | 不 不 不要 |
[34:59] | That’s the same sedative he used on Richard Caldrone. | 他给Richard Caldrone注射的 也是这种镇静剂 |
[35:05] | You can tell a lot about a guy by his shoes. | 通过鞋子可以推断出主人的很多信息 |
[35:08] | These have a concoction with a mix of epoxy, poly matrix and brass alloy. | 上面有环氧树脂 聚乙烯材质 和铜合金的混合物 |
[35:13] | I’m still trying to figure out what this trace is. | 我还在查这是什么东西 |
[35:15] | If we can figure out where Eckhart’s shoes have been, | 如果能查出Eckhart的鞋去过哪里 |
[35:17] | it could give us an idea of places he might revisit. | 或许能告诉我们他将要去哪 |
[35:19] | – I’m on it,boss. – Think I might have something. | – 在查了 头儿 – 我有发现 |
[35:25] | This is the 911 call from the day Eckhart’s wife was murdered. | 这是Eckhart妻子被杀那天的911电话录音 |
[35:28] | I worked the case. This guy lived through a massacre. | 我处理过那个案子 这家伙从一场大屠杀中幸存了下来 |
[35:32] | – Mrs. Eckhart, are you still there? – Yes. There’s a man down the hall. | – Eckhart夫人 你还在吗? – 在 大厅里有个人 |
[35:35] | He has a gun. He shot the receptionist. | 他有枪 他打死了前台小姐 |
[35:37] | Is the shooter still in the office? | 枪手还在办公室吗? |
[35:40] | Oh,God! He’s right outside! | 天呐 他就在外边 |
[35:44] | That was two years ago. | 这是两年前 |
[35:46] | The spree shooting at the City Surveyor’s Office. | 枪击发生在市测量局办公室 |
[35:48] | Eckhart was division manager at the time. | Eckhart当时是部门经理 |
[35:52] | According to witness statements, he received a visit from his wife. | 据目击者称 他妻子来看他 |
[35:56] | They were celebrating his birthday. | 庆祝他的生日 |
[36:01] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[36:08] | I love it. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 谢谢你 |
[36:10] | The receptionist got into an argument with her boyfriend. | 接待员和男朋友起了争执 |
[36:13] | – Where the hell were you last night? – I was home. You’re crazy. | – 你昨晚到底在哪? – 我在家 你疯了 |
[36:15] | – Wait here. – You don’t answer your cell phone! | – 在这儿等会 – 你不接我电话! |
[36:17] | – That’s not an answer. – Get off me! | – 这解释行不通 – 离我远点! |
[36:19] | – I know you’re sleeping with him! – I didn’t do anything! | – 我知道你和他上床了! – 我什么也没做! |
[36:22] | It got heated, then that got deadly. | 气氛白热化 然后事态失控 |
[36:24] | I said shut your mouth! | 我说了闭嘴! |
[36:31] | Get under the desk! Under the desk! | 躲桌子底下! 桌子底下! |
[36:33] | Call 911. Get under there. | 报警 躲下面 |
[36:38] | And that’s when Mrs. Eckhart made the call? | Eckhart太太就是那时打了报警电话? |
[36:40] | Yeah,but by then, it was already too late. | 是的 但还是迟了一步 |
[36:41] | Is the shooter still in the office? | 枪手还在办公室吗? |
[36:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know. Just send the police! | 我不知道 不知道 快派警察来! |
[36:58] | – Stay down there. Stay down. – Stay on the line,ma’am. | – 蹲在那里 蹲好 – 不要挂电话 女士 |
[37:00] | Oh,God! Oh,God. | 哦 天啊! 哦 老天 |
[37:03] | What happened with Eckhart? | Eckhart怎么了? |
[37:04] | Don’t come in here! Walk away! | 别进来! 走开! |
[37:08] | Please,walk away. | 求你了 走开 |
[37:12] | Oh,God. | 哦 天啊 |
[37:36] | Ten people were shot. | 10人中枪 |
[37:38] | Five casualties, including the shooter, who took his own life. | 5人死亡 包括枪手 他自杀了 |
[37:42] | Eckhart,obviously, he’s a man in deep pain. | 显然Eckhart受了严重的伤害 |
[37:47] | Doesn’t give him an excuse to take it out on others. | 但他也不能报复到其他人身上 |
[37:50] | No,but it does give him plenty of motive,though. | 是的 但这给了他足够的动机 |
[37:53] | I’m thinking his vics were somehow connected to this massacre. | 死者们可能与那场惨案有关联 |
[37:58] | We need to find that connection and stop this murderous cycle once and for all. | 我们需要找出联系 阻止谋杀继续发生 |
[38:03] | Unis found Caldrone’s car in Long Island. | 有警员在长岛发现了Caldrone的车 |
[38:05] | – They’re bringing it in now. – Check it out. | – 他们正把车带回来 – 去查查看 |
[38:07] | – See if there’s any trace that can lead us to Eckhart. – Okay. | – 看有什么痕迹与Eckhart有联系 – 好 |
[38:21] | We’ve got high velocity blood spatter back here. | 这里有高速血液喷溅 |
[38:24] | Judging from the path of the spray,it definitely came from our vic. | 从喷射的路径看 肯定来自死者 |
[38:27] | No signs of struggle in the interior. | 车内没有打斗迹象 |
[38:38] | But the trunk’s a whole different story. | 但后备箱里可完全不同了 |
[39:03] | Our vic might have been tied up ’cause these look like rope shavings. | 死者可能被绑起来了 这些像是绳子的削屑 |
[39:06] | He was definitely tied up, but he didn’t stay that way. | 他肯定被绑起过 但后来挣开了绳子 |
[39:15] | So when Eckhart opened this trunk, Caldrone had free hands. | Eckhart打开后备箱时 Caldrone的双手已获自由 |
[39:25] | You don’t want to surprise a man with a gun. | 否则就不会用枪来反击他了 |
[39:27] | If Eckhart was the one who tied that rope, he might have left some trace behind. | 如果绳子是Eckhart绑上的 他肯定留下了痕迹 |
[39:44] | We got two leads on the Compass Killer. | 找到了指南针杀手的两条线索 |
[39:46] | Adam got a hit on the cake trace from the soles of Eckhart’s shoes. | Eckhart鞋底的物质 Adam有结果了 |
[39:50] | It’s Terrazzo. Still trying to find out where that leads us. | 是水磨石 还在顺藤摸瓜看证据引向哪里 |
[39:53] | But Hawkes did a chemical analysis on the rope fibers we collected out of Caldrone’s trunk. | Hawkes对Caldrone车后备箱里发现的 绳子纤维做了化学分析 |
[39:57] | We have peaks for Petrodiesel and Bromine. | 峰值是石油柴油和溴 |
[39:59] | Gasoline and a water cleaning agent. | 汽油还有净水剂 |
[40:02] | Also have peaks for Morphine and Codeine. | 也得到了吗啡和可待因的峰值 |
[40:05] | Public water samples from every part of this city reflect the narcotics | 本市每个地方的公用水样本 |
[40:08] | being flushed through each system. | 都显示有毒品剂量 |
[40:10] | We ran the trace against reclaimed water samples from around the city | 我们将其与本市的再生水做了对比 |
[40:13] | and found that it comes from a public water treatment facility in Queens. | 发现来自皇后区一家公共废水处理厂 |
[40:17] | You get a list of the locations it services? | 有它供水的地点名单吗? |
[40:20] | 200 neighborhoods around the borough. But… | 这个区有200多个社区 但是… |
[40:22] | the biggest recipient by far is the sprinkler system at Flushing Meadows. | 目前为止最大的客户是 法拉盛草坪的自动洒水装置 法拉盛草坪-可乐娜公园承办过2次世博会 |
[40:26] | Flushing Meadows recently opened an exhibit commemorating the World’s Fair. | 法拉盛草坪最近举办了一次 纪念世博会的展览 |
[40:29] | Which means plenty of tour busses. | 就是说有很多游客大巴 |
[40:31] | And plenty of diesel fuel. | 很多柴油机燃料 |
[40:37] | The Rocket Park is in Flushing Meadows. And the Tent of Tomorrow. | 火箭公园在法拉盛草地 还有”明日帐篷”也是 |
[40:42] | Looks like his drawings just became our compass. | 看来他的画成了我们的指南针 |
[40:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | That’s him! | 是他! |
[41:35] | Two plain clothes detectives chasing a murder suspect in Corona Park. | 两名便衣警察正在可乐娜公园追捕嫌犯 |
[41:38] | I need K9,aviation and all available units to respond! | 需要出动警犬 直升机和所有机动警力! |
[42:09] | Go,go. | 我们分头搜 |
[42:27] | You see him? | 看到他了? |
[42:28] | – No,you? – No. | – 没 你呢? – 也没 |
[42:31] | Aerial team, any sign of… | 空中小组 有发现任何… |
[42:33] | Negative. No sign of suspect. | 没有 没有发现嫌犯 |
[42:38] | We got this entire place covered,end to end. | 这地方已经被我们包围了 没有出路 |
[42:40] | There’s no way this guy disappeared into thin air. | 这家伙不可能凭空消失的 |
[42:48] | I want every inch of this place searched. | 给我搜遍这里的每一寸地方 |
[42:52] | We will find this guy. | 我们会找到这家伙的 追着Tina跑的Jessica 穷困潦倒的V CSI:纽约篇 |