时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on CSI: Miami… | 犯罪现场调查迈阿密篇 |
[00:01] | Someone help me,please. | 请你帮帮我吧 |
[00:03] | My daughter’s missing. | 我女儿失踪了 |
[00:04] | What have we got so far? | 目前有什么进展? |
[00:05] | The dump site’s this way. | 抛尸地在这边 |
[00:06] | Body parts were dumped,animal scavengers dispersed them. | 肢解的尸体被丢在这里 然后被食腐类动物叼走 |
[00:11] | You cut her up in pieces,like livestock! | 你像牲畜一样把她肢解了!! |
[00:14] | Zeta’s run like a major company now,gentlemen. | Zetas现在像一个大公司一样运作 先生们 |
[00:17] | And you know what the great thing is for you guys? | 你知道最妙的是什么吗 伙计们? |
[00:18] | You can’t touch them. | 就是你碰不了他们 |
[00:22] | I told you to make it quick. | 我跟你说快点搞定 |
[00:28] | help me. he’s going to kill me | 救救我 他要杀了我 |
[00:30] | It’s not going to end in Mia,is it? | 这件事不会在迈阿密就此了结 对吗? |
[00:32] | No,it’s not. | 没错 |
[01:29] | He’s there,isn’t he? | 他在你那里 是吗? |
[01:30] | Who he? What,who are you talking about? | 哪个他? 什么 你在说什么? |
[01:33] | You know what? I swear to God,you’re not coming over here. | 你听着 我警告你 你别过来 |
[01:36] | I’m coming over whether you liket . | 你愿不愿意我都要去 |
[01:38] | Oh,no,you’re not. You are drunk! ? | 不 你别来 你是不是喝醉了? |
[01:46] | That’s right,I’m calling the cops right now. | 随你吧 我现在就报警 |
[01:49] | You are drunk and I… | 你喝醉了 我… |
[01:50] | I want to see my daughters. | 我要见我女儿 |
[01:51] | You can’t see your daughters like that! | 你这副样子还看什么你女儿! |
[01:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[01:58] | Shut the hell up or I’m gonna come back there,so help me God! | 你给我闭嘴 不然我就回去收拾你 我警告你! |
[02:11] | Dean,you know what? I’m calling the cops right now and they’re gonna put your ass in jail. | Dean 知道吗? 我现在就报警 你得乖乖坐牢去 |
[02:28] | Dean? | |
[02:42] | The driver of the car’s name was Dean Rovin. | 司机叫Dean Rovin |
[02:45] | He was 35 years old. | 35岁 |
[02:47] | According to the first on scene,he was killed on impact. | 按现场情况看 他是受撞击死亡的 |
[02:51] | M.E.’s just hauled the body out of here. | 验尸官刚把尸体弄出来 |
[02:55] | Looks like he had a few for the road. | 看起来他路上还喝了点 |
[03:00] | This was actually Dean’s third and last D.U.I. | 这是Dean第3次也是最后一次酒后驾车 |
[03:02] | So this is a traffic accident. | 那么这就是起交通事故了 |
[03:03] | And we’re here because… | 我们来这里是因为… |
[03:05] | Not gonna call you all the way out here for a 10-99. | 肯定不是因为交通事故把你们都叫来 |
[03:07] | I got my Mac on this morning. | 一大早把Mac也叫来了 |
[03:09] | Oh,is that anything like Spidey senses? | 是像蜘蛛侠那样的感应能力? |
[03:12] | Way more powerful. | 比那个劲爆多了 |
[03:14] | Take a look at those skid marks. | 看看刹车痕 |
[03:31] | Looks like the driver of this rig lost control and jumped the median. | 像是司机失控 再撞向隔离带 |
[03:34] | and*** | 然后迅速逃离了现场 |
[03:36] | I can see doing that if you were And driving under the influence. | 应该是在某种压力下开车才会这样 |
[03:38] | Sure. | 没错 |
[03:39] | Or if you recently committed murder. | 或者是刚杀了人 |
[04:09] | If not for that accident,we may never have found her. | 如果不是这起事故 我们就不会发现她 |
[04:12] | Looks like this is the end of the road for her. | 看起来这就是她人生之路的尽头 |
[04:15] | And the beginning for us. | 对我们 则是一个开始 CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:55] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 07 | |
[05:20] | Rigor’s already on its way out. | 尸体早过了僵硬期 |
[05:22] | So we’re looking at a T.O.D. between 36 and 48 hours. | 所以死亡时间是36到48小时之前 |
[05:25] | What do you make of the skin tone? | 你怎么看她的肤色? |
[05:30] | Looks blanched,indicating extreme loss of blood. | 很苍白 表明失血很多 |
[05:32] | But there’s no blood at the bottom of the drum. | 但是桶底没有血 |
[05:35] | So if she bled out,she was put in here after she died. | 如果她死于失血过多 肯定是死后被藏到这里 |
[05:38] | So why go to all that trouble? | 为什么把事情搞那么复杂呢? |
[05:40] | I mean,our driver could have dumped the body anywhere. | 把尸体丢在哪里都可以 |
[05:42] | Maybe he had a choice spot picked out,but had to get her there first. | 也许他事先选好了地方 只是要把她弄过去 |
[05:45] | Figured he’d hide the body in this shipping drum until then. | 觉得到目的地之前 可以把尸体先藏在装运桶里 |
[05:48] | There is a-a weigh station about 30 miles back. | 离这里30里有一个超载检查站 |
[05:51] | I imagine he didn’t want the body discovered during an inspection. | 我估计他是怕检查时 尸体被发现 |
[05:53] | Yeah,that makes sense. | 对 很有道理 |
[05:55] | Listen,when you’re done here,let’s get her over to Sid in situ. | 听着 你这边完事之后 把尸体带回Sid那里再说 |
[05:57] | This way,we can minimize any artifactual trauma to the body or loss of trace evidence. | 这样能最大程度减少对尸体的人为损伤 或丢失微痕证据 |
[06:01] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[06:02] | Hey,Joe,let’s go. | 嘿 Joe 我们走吧 |
[06:04] | We’re gonna take the drum intact to the M.E.’s office. | 我们得把这个桶完好无损地带回 验尸官那里 |
[08:08] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[08:10] | Besides the fact that you and I have never had a honeymoon, | 顺便想了一下 我们还没有共度蜜月 |
[08:14] | I’m thinking that might be blood. | 我觉得这个可能是血 |
[08:16] | Let’s find out. | 那就验一下了 |
[08:27] | Looks like our trucker was injured in the accident. | 看起来卡车司机在事故里受伤了 |
[08:31] | Or maybe his passenger. | 要么受伤的是乘客 |
[09:00] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:04] | Well,you can forget about catching a break on this one. | 这个案子绝对轻松不了 |
[09:07] | Truck was a commercial lease out of Charlottesville,North Carolina. | 卡车是从北卡的夏洛特租来的 |
[09:09] | And the ID on the paperwork came back as phony. | 租车人用的是假证件 |
[09:12] | So we have no idea who we’re chasing. | 所以无从得知要追查什么人 |
[09:15] | Mac! | |
[09:17] | You’re gonna want to come see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[09:29] | Portable outhouse. | 可移动的房屋 |
[09:32] | Our truck driver was holding someone in here. | 卡车司机在这里关过什么人 |
[09:34] | We found a lockbox under the driver’s seat. | 我们在驾驶座下找到一个带锁的盒子 |
[09:36] | A few rounds from a .45 were in there but no gun. | 有几发点45口径的子弹 但没找到枪 |
[09:39] | We have to assume he took it with him. What else we got? | 应该是他带走了 还有什么发现? |
[09:41] | I found hair in the sleeper and in the cab. | 我在床铺和驾驶室里发现了头发 |
[09:44] | Judging from the length,I’d say the donor’s female. | 从长度来看 应该是女性的头发 |
[09:47] | So our victim could have been in here before she was killed and then put in the drum. | 死者可能之前被关在这里 然后被杀害 藏到了桶里 |
[09:50] | Unless we’re looking at a second female donor. | 除非头发不是死者的 |
[09:53] | Whoever it was,they were a prisoner. | 不管是什么人的 肯定都在这里被囚禁过 |
[09:55] | We got multiple locks on the outside of the door but nothing to unlock it from the inside. | 门外有好几把锁 但是里面没有 |
[10:00] | Also explains the artwork on the walls. | 这就能解释壁上的划痕 |
[10:15] | You find biologicals? | 有什么生物学证据吗? |
[10:16] | No,no. I-I hit it with a light. | 我照过荧光灯了 没什么发现 |
[10:20] | No signs of sexual assault. | 没有性侵犯的痕迹 |
[10:23] | Door’s damaged. | 门被毁坏了 |
[10:25] | Yeah,but it doesn’t look like it was from the crash. | 对 不过不像是撞车造成 |
[10:29] | Could have been what caused the accident. | 也许就是这个引发了事故 |
[10:39] | But there’s no body. | 不过这里没有尸体 |
[10:40] | There’s no major blood staining. | 也没有明显的血迹 |
[10:42] | There’s no obvious signs of trauma. | 没有明显的创伤痕迹 |
[10:43] | There’s nothing to indicate that she didn’t survive the crash. | 没有证据表明她死于撞车 |
[10:46] | I’d call that lucky. | 我说她运气很好 |
[10:48] | Not if she’s still with the driver. | 如果目前她还在那个司机控制下 运气可就不好了 |
[10:55] | Turns out,I wasn’t the first person to cut into this girl. | 原来 我并不是第一个 对这个姑娘下刀的人 |
[10:58] | You found evidence of sharp force trauma? | 你找到了利器损伤的痕迹? |
[11:00] | That’s your C.O.D. | 这就是死亡原因 |
[11:02] | Exsanguination due to surgical transection of all major blood vessels supplying the liver. | 供给肝脏的所有大血管都被手术者切断 失血过多而死 |
[11:08] | You’re saying someone removed her liver? | 你是说有人取走了她的肝脏? |
[11:10] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:11] | And a microscopic immunohistochemical test indicated | 显微镜免疫组织化学检测表明 |
[11:14] | her body released histamine in an immunological response to the injury. | 她的身体免疫体系释放出了组胺 应对伤口损伤 |
[11:19] | So she was alive when it happened. | 那就是说她手术时还活着 |
[11:24] | And died as a result of the harvesting. | 因为器官被盗而死 |
[11:29] | Based on the precision of the work, | 根据下手的专业程度 |
[11:31] | I can only conclude that whoever did this had a long-term plan for the organ. | 我敢断定凶手肯定觊觎她的肝脏很久了 |
[11:35] | Possibly to sell it on the black market. | 很有可能是要卖到黑市 |
[11:38] | There doesn’t seem to be anything else missing. | 好像没有别的器官被取走 |
[11:40] | Everything’s here but the liver. | 除了肝脏 什么都在 |
[11:41] | What about an I.D.? | 知道她的身份了吗? |
[11:42] | Nothing so far. | 还不知道 |
[11:43] | I se prints up to the lab. gured they could run a re cprensiveearch. | 我把指纹送到实验室了 他们应该在各个系统搜索 |
[11:47] | u’ her liver into someone else,we don’t have much time. | 如果像你说的 取走她的肝脏是为移植 我们可得赶紧追查 |
[11:51] | I already had her blood typed for surface protein markers She’s AB positive. | 化验了她血液的表面抗原 她是AB型血 |
[11:56] | That’s an unusual blood type. | 很少见的血型 |
[11:57] | Finding a liver donor would be difficult. | 想找到合适的肝脏捐献者可不容易 |
[11:59] | Let’s get the word out to our CI’s familiar with this type of black market,and every hospital in the area. | 我们马上让熟悉器官黑市的线人 以及每家做移植的医院查一下 |
[12:04] | I want a list of any patients capable of receiving an AB positive liver. | 我还要一个所有可以接受 AB型血肝脏捐献者的名单 |
[12:08] | If we can I.D. who that liver was intended for,we’ll be one step closer to catching our suspect. | 如果能确定肝脏给了谁 我们就离找到嫌犯不远了 |
[12:20] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[12:21] | Let me know. | 有消息通知我 |
[12:23] | – Got a hit on AFIS on those prints I fted off the stheel – nice | – 方向盘上的指纹在AFIS里有记录 – 太好了 |
[12:27] | Trucker’s nam. | 卡车司机叫Casey Steele |
[12:29] | He did a nickel in Atlanta on a robbery-assault conviction. | 他在亚特兰大曾因抢劫伤害罪入狱 |
[12:31] | The only trouble is,he’s a parole absconder. | 唯一的问题是 他在假释期潜逃了 |
[12:33] | No permanent address,so it’s gonna be hard to find him. | 没有固定地址 想找到他很不容易 |
[12:35] | Maybe not. That was Flack. | 那可不一定 刚才Flack打电话过来 |
[12:37] | We got an eyewitness. | 说找到了一个目击证人 |
[12:43] | Yeah,that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[12:45] | Mr. Winston,you sure that’s the guy who carjacked you? | Winston先生 你确定这就是劫你车的人? |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:51] | I don’wat thking. | 我真不知道当时怎么想的 |
[12:54] | I should have just minded my own business and kept on driving. | 我应该别管闲事 开车离开的 |
[13:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[13:08] | Relax,man,Look,I don’t want any trouble. | 放松点 伙计 我不想惹麻烦 |
[13:10] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太晚了 |
[13:13] | Then what happened? | 然后怎样? |
[13:15] | He pulled this woman out of his truck,puts her in the backseat of my car. | 他从卡车里拽出那女孩 塞到我的车后座 |
[13:21] | Can you describe her? | 她长什么样? |
[13:22] | Dark hair,mid-20’s. | 黑发 20多岁 |
[13:28] | She was as scared as I was. | 她和我一样 也被吓坏了 |
[13:32] | Drive. | 开车 |
[13:33] | About ten miles down the road,he tells me to pull over out in the middle of nowhere and get out of the car. | 顺路开了10英里左右 他让我在偏僻处停车后下了车 |
[13:39] | Then he orders me to give him my cell phone and wallet. | 然后他要我交出手机和钱包 |
[13:42] | Come on. | 好了 |
[13:43] | I won’t tell anyone about this. I promise. | 我保证不给任何人说 |
[13:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:54] | If it wasn’t for that motorist who happened to drive by seconds later,I’d be dead. | 要不是没多久有人开车路过发现我 我早死了 |
[14:02] | He’s an animal. | 他就是个禽兽 |
[14:04] | God help the woman that’s with him. | 愿上帝保佑被他拐走的那女孩 |
[14:09] | Put an alert out on Mr. Winston’s car,plastic and his cell phone. | 对Winston先生的车 信用卡 手机发通告 |
[14:12] | Let’s hope Casey Steele tries to use them. | 但愿Casey Steele会使用它们 |
[14:16] | Mac,I think I know who Casey Steele’s prisoner is. | Mac 我知道Casey Steele的囚犯是谁 |
[14:19] | Her name is Madeline Briggs. | 她叫Madeline Briggs |
[14:21] | When I ran the prints and the DNA I lifted off the jug I found in the sleeper compartment, | 我查了卧厢的壶上提取的指纹和DNA |
[14:25] | I got a hit to a missing girl out of Miami. | 与迈阿密一个失踪女孩相吻合 |
[14:27] | Her mother filed the claim five days ago. | 她妈妈五天前报的警 |
[14:29] | So we have to assume Steele picked her up in Miami. | 假设Steele是在迈阿密抓到的她 |
[14:32] | Then drove her up to New York,keeping her locked up as a prisoner. | 然后开车到纽约 一路上把她像囚犯一样关起来 |
[14:42] | Any results on the urine workup? | 尿样有没有发现? |
[14:44] | Her analysis revealed traces of the sedative propofol. | 化验发现了有镇静剂丙泊酚 |
[14:47] | I’m thinking that’s what he used to keep her under control. | 我估计是他用来控制她的 |
[14:52] | But the accident tells us that didn’t keep her from fighting back. | 后来的交通事故表明 不管用 她仍然奋起反抗了 |
[14:55] | That’s because she’s fighting for two. | 那是因为她在为两个人而战 |
[15:00] | Madeline’s pregnant? | Madeline怀孕了? |
[15:02] | Yeah. Her urine analysis also revealed traces of human chorionic gonadotropin. HCG. | 她的尿样中 有”人绒毛膜促性腺激素”–HCG |
[15:09] | Boss,we ran the rest of those prints that we lifted from the sleeper cab. | 头儿 查了在卧厢里发现的其它指纹 |
[15:14] | Madeline Briggs,right? | Madeline Briggs 对吗? |
[15:18] | She was there,too. | 她是其中之一 |
[15:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:21] | I found evidence of more than one woman in that sleeper. | 我找到了证据 证明卧厢里不止有1个女人 |
[15:25] | How many? | 多少? |
[15:27] | A lot. | 很多 |
[15:35] | When I realized I had multiple donors,I ran the prints through every database that I knew of. | 当发现这些指纹属于不同人 我到所有已知的数据库里去比对 |
[15:40] | I got these in through NAMUS– National Missing and Unidentified Persons System. | 这些是我在NAMUS– “全国失踪及无身份人员系统”里查到的 |
[15:45] | This one’s from Florida,North Carolina,Philadelphia,Atlanta. | 她们来自佛罗里达 北卡罗来纳 费城 亚特兰大 |
[15:51] | These girls are from every state. | 这些女孩来自全国各地 |
[15:53] | And all of them at one time or another were in Casey Steele’s truck. | 她们都在Casey Steele的卡车里待过 |
[15:58] | That’s our Jane Doe. | 这就是无名女死者 |
[15:59] | – This one right here? – Yeah. | – 这一个? – 对 |
[16:03] | Debbie Menzel. | |
[16:04] | Savannah,Georgia. | 佐治亚州 Savannah |
[16:07] | Hey,Mac. | |
[16:09] | I’ve got a Dr. Ray Langston holding on a vid call. | 有个Ray Langston博士在可视电话上等你 |
[16:12] | He’s a CSI from Vegas. | 他隶属拉斯维加斯CSI |
[16:13] | He’s working a case in conjunction with Miami PD. | 他和迈阿密警方联手查一起案子 |
[16:17] | Says that he picked up one of our entries and has some information on Madeline Briggs. | 他说他看到了我们的案子 手上也有Madeline Briggs的信息 |
[16:23] | I understand you have our missing girl in your city? | 我猜我们这边失踪的女孩在你们那? |
[16:27] | If we do,it might not be for long. | 如果是同一个人 可能很快就不再是”失踪”了 |
[16:29] | The man who abducted her,Casey Steele,stole a car after his truck was sidelined in a traffic accident. | 绑架她的那个人 Casey Steele 卡车闯道出了事故 之后偷了一辆车 |
[16:34] | We have alerts out and roadblocks set up,but so far we haven’t found the car. | 我们发布了通告 设置了路障 不过目前为止还没找到那辆车 |
[16:38] | Well,that’s good– he might still be in New York. | 那就好 他可能还在纽约 |
[16:40] | What can you tell us about Madeline Briggs? | 关于Madeline Briggs 你们掌握什么信息? |
[16:42] | Lieutenant Horatio Caine and I just wrapped up two murders here in the Miami area. | 我和Horatio Caine队长破了迈阿密2起谋杀案 |
[16:46] | During the investigation,a young woman named Madeline Briggs came across our radar, | 办案时 一个叫Madeline Briggs的女孩 引起了我们的注意 |
[16:50] | first as a suspect; now we have reason to believe she’s a victim. | 我们先怀疑她是嫌犯 现在有理由相信她是受害者 |
[16:54] | We found this note in a truck stop restroom in Orlando. | 我们在奥兰多一个加油站的卫生间里 发现了这张字条 |
[16:58] | The last person seen with Madeline Briggs is a small-time hustler named Goodman,Tyler Goodman. | Madeline Briggs最后一次被看到时 和叫Tyler Goodman的小骗子在一起 |
[17:04] | Where is he now? | 他现在哪里? |
[17:05] | In a morgue in Northern Florida. | 在北佛罗里达的一个太平间里 |
[17:07] | 48 hours ago,Tyler was found shot to death in the bathroom of a truck stop near Jacksonville. | 48小时前 在Jacksonville一个加油站卫生间里 发现了被枪打死的Tyler |
[17:12] | Kill was clean; it was a pro job. | 干净利落 是职业杀手所为 |
[17:14] | So Tyler hands off Madeline to Casey and then gets paid with a bullet. | Tyler把Madeline交给了Casey 然后就吃了子弹 |
[17:18] | You have ballistics on that shooting? | 你们有没有做弹道检测? |
[17:20] | We do– weapon’s a .45. | 做了 凶器是点45口径 |
[17:22] | I’m sending you our ballistics evidence right now– see if it matches up. | 我现在把弹道检测数据发给你们 看你们能不能查到什么 |
[17:26] | We have a witness,a gunshot victim Casey pulled the trigger on. | 我们这边有个枪击受害者 是Casey开的枪 |
[17:29] | The slug was too deformed to get caliber determination, | 弹头撞击太严重 无法测到口径 |
[17:32] | but we have reason to believe that it might be a .45. | 不过我们确信是点45口径 |
[17:36] | Yep,it’s a match. | 对 吻合 |
[17:38] | Looks like Casey’s been a busy boy. | 看来Casey是大忙人啊 |
[17:41] | The Zetas run a tight ship,and they do not tolerate mistakes. | Zetas很严格 他们不能容忍失误 |
[17:44] | Bad news for a small-time player like Tyler. | 对小骗子Tyler来说是坏消息 |
[17:46] | It means he was expendable. | 这意味着他已经没用了 |
[17:48] | What else do we know about these perps? | 对于这帮凶手还了解多少? |
[17:50] | Targets are always young women between the ages of 19 and 25. | 他们多选19到25岁之间的女孩为目标 |
[17:53] | They’re highly organized,they’re well financed. | 他们组织严密 资金充足 |
[17:56] | They lure these women into…prostitution,black-market surrogacy, | 他们把这些女孩拐去卖淫 非法代孕 贩卖人口 |
[18:00] | use them as human-trafficking pawns,you name it. | 他们把这些女孩拐去卖淫 非法代孕 贩卖人口的诱饵 |
[18:02] | And now harvesting bodies for organs. | 如今开始摘取器官 |
[18:05] | Makes them extremely dangerous. | 她们的处境非常危险 |
[18:07] | Detective Taylor,I have chased one victim from Vegas to Miami,only to find her dead. | Taylor警探 我从拉斯维加斯到迈阿密 一路追寻一个受害者 结果她死了 |
[18:12] | When Madeline Briggs’s mother reported her missing,she asked for my help, | Madeline Briggs的妈妈报案时 她央求我帮她 |
[18:16] | so I’m not going home until I find her daughter. | 找不到她女儿 我绝不罢休 |
[18:20] | And when can I expect you? | 我什么时候能见到你? |
[18:22] | I’m on the first thing smokin’. | 我马上动身过来 |
[18:53] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[18:55] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来纽约 |
[18:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Federal marshals are escorting an inmate in a transfer from Bedford Maximum Facility to Bayview. | 联邦法警正把一名囚犯从 Bedford监狱押送到Bayview |
[19:03] | We made a deal in exchange for information. | 她用信息和我们做交易 |
[19:05] | We’re meeting them in half an hour. | 半小时后我们会面 |
[19:07] | Any connection to Casey Steele? | 和Casey Steele有什么关系? |
[19:09] | Not directly. | 没有直接关系 |
[19:09] | Our informant is a cell mate of a suspect we convicted six months ago | 有个嫌犯 同纽约一个人口贩卖团伙有关联 |
[19:14] | in connection with a human trafficking ring here in New York City. | 六个月前她被收监了 这个线人是她的号友 |
[19:16] | A little cell mate chitchat,and a convict looking to make a deal– that’s hard to trust. | 狱中闲谈 而已被定罪的犯人要做交易 –不那么可信吧 |
[19:21] | True,but right now,we’re standing here with nothing. | 没错 不过眼下我们两手空空 |
[19:24] | And I kind of got the impression you weren’t here to sight-see. | 我的印象是 你不是来观光的 |
[19:29] | “Human cargo”– that’s how Carolyn described it. | “人口货物”–Carolyn是这么描述的 |
[19:32] | Young women get moved from one state to another,truck stop to truck stop. | 把年轻女孩从一个州拉到另一个州 从一个加油站到另一个加油站 |
[19:36] | Different drivers,different destinations. | 不同司机 不同目的地 |
[19:38] | A 24/7 operation,mostly traveling at night. | 全年无休 昼伏夜出 |
[19:43] | Pretty impressive enterprise,if you ask me. | 让人难忘的生意 我得这么说 |
[19:46] | I always thought an 18-wheeler advertising fresh produce was really carrying vegetables. | 我一直以为车身上涂着农产品广告的 18轮大卡车拉的只是蔬菜 |
[19:51] | How many do they transport? One,two,more? | 他们贩了多少人? 一个两个还是更多? |
[19:53] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[19:54] | These guys make more money transporting one girl than they do hauling apples across the interstate in a year. | 这伙人贩一个姑娘 要比拉苹果跑一年国道挣钱多了 |
[20:00] | Carolyn mention any names? | Carolyn有没有提过什么姓名? |
[20:02] | Like the Zetas out of Miami? | 比如迈阿密的Zetas? |
[20:04] | Come on,you’re talking about a network with dozens of truckers. | 得了 我们说的可是几十辆卡车的犯罪网络 |
[20:07] | Was Casey Steele one of them? | Casey Steele也是团伙成员之一? |
[20:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:10] | Look,I wasn’t taking notes. | 我又没有做笔记 |
[20:11] | All right,what about the girls? | 好吧 那些女孩呢? |
[20:13] | What happens to them? | 她们出什么事了? |
[20:14] | Everything. | 任何结果能有可能 |
[20:15] | Sex slaves,surrogates,organ donors– and if they survive the surgery,it starts all over. | 性奴隶 代孕 器官供体 要是手术后 她们还能活下来 那就从头再来 |
[20:21] | And it’s the truck driver’s job to keep the payload– the girls– alive and healthy. | 卡车司机的职责就是保证货物– 姑娘们–活着 并且健康 |
[20:28] | They don’t get paid if the cargo arrives dead. | 货物送到后 要是死了 他们就拿不到钱 |
[20:30] | The more use you get out of one girl,the more money you make. | 从姑娘们身上榨取的越多 就挣得越多 |
[20:32] | That means Madeline could still be alive. | 那就是说Madeline可能还活着 |
[20:34] | Unless she’s trouble. | 除非她惹了麻烦 |
[20:36] | That’s when they become body parts,scattered from coast to coast. | 如果那样 她们就会被分尸 沿途扔到全国各处 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:13] | A lot of World WarI hero with their names on these walls. | 这墙上有很多一战英雄的名字 (2009年11月11日为一战结束91周年) |
[21:17] | Too many. | 很多人 |
[21:20] | My father fought in the Korean War. | 我父亲参加了朝鲜战争 |
[21:24] | I understand you w some stres yourself. | 我能理解你背负着很大压力 |
[21:28] | I just wanted to be like my father. | 我只是想成为我父亲那样 |
[21:33] | Mac,I’ve seen what they do to these young women, | Mac 我见过他们如何对待那些姑娘 |
[21:35] | and it’s… body parts strewn by the highway,left like food for wild animals. | 人被大卸八块 扔到路边喂野生动物 |
[21:45] | Now,you said Madeline put up a fight. | 你说Madeline有过反抗 |
[21:46] | You said there was evidence of that in the truck. | 你说卡车里有能证明这个的证据 |
[21:49] | That doesn’t mean she’s not alive,Ray. | 那并不意味她已不在人世 Ray |
[21:51] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[21:53] | The child she’s carrying is worth a lot to these guys. | 她肚子里的孩子对他们来说很值钱 |
[21:57] | My bet,Casey’s gonna make sure she makes it to her destination. | 我打赌 送到目的地前 Casey不会杀她 |
[22:04] | Are you going to use that phone? | 你要打电话吗? |
[22:07] | I have to make a very difficult phone call to Madeline Briggs’ mother. | 我要打一个很重要的电话 打给Madeline Briggs的妈妈 |
[22:11] | Who’s probably pacing up and down and checking voice messages, | 她现在很可能心如乱麻 不停地查听语音信箱 |
[22:15] | wondering what the hell I’ve discovered,if I’ve found her daughter. | 猜想我有没有什么进展 有没有找到她的女儿 |
[22:18] | A case when no news is good news is no consolation. | “没有消息就是好消息”是无法安慰她的 |
[22:22] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[22:24] | No. | 没有 |
[22:25] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[22:28] | I suppose we both spared ourselves the stress of this nightmare. | 所以我们都不能理解这其中的痛楚 |
[22:31] | I don’t know you well,Ray,but you don’t look so stress-free to me. | 我不是很了解你 Ray 但你看起来不轻松 |
[22:40] | It never gets easier,does it? | 这种事做起来从不会轻松 对吧? |
[22:43] | No. | 是的 |
[22:45] | I’ve told parents about their dead or missing kids more times than I can count. | 我记不清有多少次告诉那些父母 关于他们已死亡或失踪的孩子 |
[22:48] | Hell,the first time,was one time too many. | 第一次的时候还说多了 |
[22:53] | One day,a woman whispers “thank you” to me through her tears. | 有一天 一个妇女流着泪 对我轻声说”谢谢你”时 |
[22:58] | And I realized that she just needed to know that there was somebody doing everything they could for her child. | 我意识到她需要的只是知道 有人在为她的孩子尽其所能 |
[23:03] | And that’s what you’re doing,Ray. | 这就是你现在所做的 Ray |
[23:05] | And that’s worth a phone call. | 那样电话就有价值了 |
[23:11] | Let’s go get this guy,Mac. | 我们一起抓住那个家伙 Mac |
[23:35] | I ran an organ recipient search with the national donor list. | 我在国家器官捐赠者名单上查了接受者 |
[23:38] | A patient awaiting a liver,blood type AB positive,withdrew from the list yesterday. | 有一个等候肝脏的病人 血型是AB型 今早从名单上撤了下来 |
[23:43] | He could have died,waiting. | 他这么等下去会死的 |
[23:44] | Thought of that. | 早想到了 |
[23:45] | He’s still alive. | 但他还活着 |
[23:46] | And liver disease isn’t something that just goes away. | 肝脏疾病可不是说没就没的 |
[23:49] | So you’re thinking he’s forgoing the national donor process and getting an organ off the black market? | 所以你认为他放弃了等待器官捐赠 转而从黑市得到了个肝脏? |
[23:54] | Possibly the liver from our victim in the back of the truck. | 可能就是卡车卧厢里那个死者的肝脏 |
[23:57] | A Manhattan clinic requested 50 pints of AB positive blood for prep of a liver transplant. | 为准备肝脏移植术 一家曼哈顿的诊所 申请了50品脱AB型血浆 |
[24:03] | That blood was delivered this morning. | 那些血浆今早已交付到那里了 |
[24:08] | You don’t have authorization to go in there. | 你没有资格进去 |
[24:09] | This ought to do it. | 有这个应该就可以了 |
[24:10] | Dr. Fuller is about to begin surgery. | Fuller医生就要开始手术了 |
[24:24] | Dr. Fuller. | Fuller医生 |
[24:25] | I got a couple questions to ask you. | 我有些问题要问你 |
[24:28] | Detective,I imagine you’re here about a liver. | 警探先生 我猜想你来这是为了一个肝脏 |
[24:31] | It’s there in that cooler. | 它就在那个冷却箱里 |
[24:36] | But there’s also a man in there waiting for it. | 但这里同时还有个人正等着它 |
[24:38] | So you can arrest me anh’ll. | 你可以逮捕我 这样他就会死去 |
[24:40] | Or you can let me go in there and save his life. | 或者你可以让我先进去救他的命 |
[24:48] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我等你 |
[25:15] | I make a phone call. | 我做的就是打个电话 |
[25:16] | Every time to the same number? | 每次都是打给相同的号码? |
[25:19] | Yes. Again. | 再说一次 是这样 |
[25:21] | Same number every time. | 每次号码相同 |
[25:23] | I tell them what I need. I don’t know how or who does it. | 只是告诉他们我需要什么 我不知道如何去做或谁去做那种事 |
[25:27] | A cooler is left for me at the clinic. | 然后一个冷却箱就在诊所留给我了 |
[25:28] | Is this the man that delivers the coolers? | 是这个男人送来冷却箱的吗? |
[25:30] | I told you,I don’t see faces. | 我说了 我没看见他们 |
[25:33] | They’re just voices on a phone. | 他们就是电话另一端的声音而已 |
[25:34] | You must pay them? | 你一定付钱给他们? |
[25:36] | Cash. In an envelope. | 现钞 装在信封里 |
[25:37] | A different post office box every time. | 每次都是不同的邮政信箱 |
[25:39] | Okay so what’s the going rate for a liver,Dr. Fuller? | 一个肝脏收费标准是多少 Fuller医生? |
[25:42] | Depends. | 看情况而定 |
[25:43] | Depends on whether your patients are desperate or not? | 取决于你的病人是否迫不及待? |
[25:47] | The closer they are to death the more they’ll pay,or is it the more you’ll charge? | 他们离死亡越近 付你的钱就越多 还是你因此收更多的钱? |
[25:50] | I don’t set the price. | 我没有固定价格 |
[25:51] | No,only for yourself,right? | 是的 就考虑你自己 是吧? |
[25:54] | So tell me,Doctor,how much do you get paid for turning a blind eye to the Hippocratic Oath? | 告诉我 医生 多少钱能让你 对希波克拉底誓言熟视无睹? 流传约2000多年 确定医生对病人 对社会的责任及医生行为规范的誓言 |
[26:02] | No,look at me. | 别这样 看着我 |
[26:05] | I said,look at me. | 我说 正视我 |
[26:07] | The liver you transplanted today belonged to a healthy young woman who died to fill your pockets. | 今天拿来移植的肝脏属于一个健康女性 她的死亡就为填饱你的钱包 |
[26:15] | Her name– Debbie Menzel. | 她的名字–Debbie Menzel |
[26:19] | And there are dozens more just like her. | 还有更多像她一样的人 |
[26:25] | Their organs are being harvested in motel bathrooms and makeshift operating rooMs. | 她们的脏器就在旅馆浴室 和临时手术室里被摘下 |
[26:33] | Young girls who are butchered and dumped on the side of the road. | 女孩们被屠杀弃尸在路边 |
[26:38] | and you agreed to the oath,doctor,the covenant. | 你许过誓言的 医生 那份契约 |
[26:43] | “I will keep them from harm and injustice.” | “我绝不伤害病人或罔顾道义” |
[26:46] | Do you remember saying those words? | 你还记得说过那些话吗? |
[26:53] | You stupid,greedy son of a bitch. | 你这愚昧 贪婪的杂种 |
[27:14] | I swear,I’ve never seen him before. | 我发誓 我从没见过他 |
[27:16] | It’s like I told you,I make a phone call… | 就像我说过的那样 我打个电话… |
[27:19] | Yeah,all right. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 这样 |
[27:23] | Write that phone number down,Mr. Fuller. | 写下那个电话号码 Fuller先生 |
[27:37] | Finding Madeline Briggs hasn’t gotten any easier. | 寻找Madeline Briggs仍然困难重重 |
[27:39] | So we try harder. | 所以我们要更深入调查 |
[27:41] | The phone number Flack got from the doctor had to give us something. | Flack从医生那里得来的号码提供了点线索 |
[27:43] | Yeah,we’re identifying all the calls made to that number over the last month. | 对 我们识别了上月所有呼入电话 |
[27:46] | Most of them are doctors. | 绝大多数人是医生 |
[27:47] | We’ll bring ’em in,show them Casey Steele’s mug,I’ll see what I can get out of them. | 会带他们过来 给他们看Casey Steele的照片 看是否能得到线索 |
[27:51] | They’re not going to know him. | 他们不会知道他的 |
[27:52] | He’s a driver. Driver’s stay on the interstate and keep moving. | 他就是个司机 司机在各州之间奔走 |
[27:54] | It appears that one particular part of this business doesn’t mingle with another. | 看来一件交易和另一件之间没有交集 确保他们不会知道太多― |
[27:59] | from being able to identify anyone else in the bigger organization. | 不会在更大的组织里辨认出其他人 |
[28:02] | Well,we have managed to identify one player– Casey Steele. | 我们已设法认出一个了–Casey Steele |
[28:05] | From everything we know about him,he’s not a one-man operation. | 我们知道的就是 他不是在单干 |
[28:07] | If he’s as connected as we think he is,somebody’s going to help him very soon. | 如果他如我们所想有后继者 马上就有人来顶替他了 |
[28:11] | Until then,he has to take care of a pregnant young woman. | 在那以前 他不得不照顾一个 怀孕的年轻女人 |
[28:13] | Right. | 正确 |
[28:15] | The witness that Flack talked to didn’t mention that she was pregnt. | 那个和Flack谈话的目击证人 没有提到她怀孕了 |
[28:18] | Which means,Madeline could still be in her first trimester with at least six months left in her pregnancy. | Madeline还可能处在头3个月孕期 至少还有6个月的妊娠时间 |
[28:22] | Still able to turn a few more tricks before she begins to show. | 在肚子显山露水前还可以耍些花招 |
[28:25] | Right. All for the purpose of continuing their cash flow. | 是啊 一切都为了继续榨钱 |
[28:29] | For them,it’s just a business. | 对他们而言 一切都只是生意 |
[28:30] | Right now,Madeline is a duel revenue stream for them. | 现在 Madeline就是他们争夺的收入源 |
[28:32] | Unfortunately,the demand is there. | 不幸的是 需求摆在那 |
[28:34] | If it’s not forced surrogacy,it’s prostitution,body parts,blood,eggs,hair,even bone marrow has a price. | 就算不是被迫代孕 还有卖淫 脏器 血液 卵子 头发 就连骨髓也能卖 |
[28:41] | A lung or a kidney can sell for $100,000 on the black market. | 一个肺或肾脏在黑市能卖出10万美元 |
[28:45] | Boss,I just got a real-time hit on Joseph Winston’s stolen phone. | 头 我刚得到一条即时线索来自 Joseph Winston被偷的电话 |
[28:50] | We were waiting for our suspect to turn it on. | 我们一直等着嫌疑犯打这个电话 |
[28:52] | Triangulation traced it to a pharmacy on Riverside Drive. | 结果追踪到河边大道旁的一家药房 |
[28:55] | And I just tapped into their security caMs. | 我刚接到了他们的安保监测系统 |
[28:59] | Well,and that’s him,that’s Casey Steele. | 就是他 Casey Steele |
[29:03] | What’s he waiting for? | 他在等什么? |
[29:04] | Lindsay,call the pharmacy. Tell them to take their times. | Lindsay 打给药房 告诉他们慢慢来 |
[29:07] | Danny,call Hawkes and Flack. They’re going shopping. | Danny 打给Hawkes和Flack 他们要出动了 |
[29:10] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[29:28] | There’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[29:30] | You think? | 你说呢? |
[29:30] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[29:33] | Hey,look out,look out! | 嘿 让开 让开! |
[29:36] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[29:39] | I got him,I got him! | 让我来 让我来! |
[29:40] | Head around the back. | 从后面上 |
[30:06] | Stop! | 站住! |
[30:25] | Locked! | 锁上了! |
[30:26] | I lost him! | 我跟丢了! |
[30:27] | Well,he couldn’t have tten far. He’s not that fast. | 他走不远的 没那么快 |
[30:29] | Guys,keep that side of the building covered. He may be coming toward you. | 伙计们 把大楼那面包围起来 他可能朝你们那里过来 |
[30:33] | Ye,got it. | 懂了 |
[30:34] | Are u l right? | 你没事吧? |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:44] | See if they see anything around back. | 看看他们在后面那块有什么发现 |
[30:45] | You got it. | 知道 |
[30:46] | Hey,we got every available patrol looking for this guy,but he knows it now. | 我们调用了一切警力来找这个家伙 但他现在应该知道了 |
[30:49] | According to the pharmacist,Casey was waiting on a script for Diprivan to be filled. | 从药剂师那搞来的 Casey在等他写的普利麻的处方 |
[30:54] | It’s also known as propofol. It’s a sedative. | 又叫做异丙酚 是镇静剂 |
[30:57] | Now the evidence we collected from Casey’s truck indicates that he was injecting Madeline with it. | 从Casey卡车上得到的线索表明 他用这个给Madeline注射 |
[31:01] | Which confirms what we were thinking– that Madeline’s still alive. | 同时证实了我们的想法–Madeline仍然活着 |
[31:04] | Detective Flack. | Flack警探 |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:08] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[31:09] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过来 |
[31:10] | A couple of my boys found the car Casey stole parked around the corner. | 我几个手下在街角 发现了Casey偷的车停在那里 |
[31:19] | You think she’s in there? | 你认为她会在那里面? |
[31:21] | The trunk looks open. | 后备箱看起来开着 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | If Casey went to the pharmacy alone,then where’s Madeline? | 如果Casey单独去了药房 那么Madeline在哪? |
[31:33] | Clearly not here. | 显然不在这里 |
[31:35] | Let’s just hope there’s something in this car that’ll point us in the right direction. | 我们只好希望车里有线索 能给我们指个明确的方向 |
[32:12] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[32:13] | Got some fresh soil evidence on the brake pedal. | 在刹车踏板上找到了些新鲜土壤 |
[32:16] | Maybe we can match it to a reference sample. | 或许可以拿来和参照样本做对比 |
[32:19] | Get a location where our driver’s been. | 得到一个司机去过的地点 |
[33:11] | Boom. I got a match. | 我找到个吻合的 |
[33:13] | – where? – Corona? | – 在哪里? – 在Corona? |
[33:16] | There’s nothing in that area but a half a dozen junkyards. | 那个地方啥都没 除了几个弃车场 |
[33:19] | We’ll start with Corona Scrap. | 我们从Corona弃车场着手 |
[33:20] | That’s where you got your reference sample from. | 那里是你们搞到参照样品的地方 |
[33:22] | I’m gonna go call Mac. | 我要打给Mac |
[33:52] | Doc. | 博士 |
[33:53] | Can I offer you a party favor? | 我能给你提供帮助吗? |
[33:57] | I’m gonna have to pass. | 我还是不要了吧 |
[34:00] | It’s the price of admission,Ray. | 这是入场门票 Ray |
[34:02] | Casey Steele’s a shooter– I can’t risk you going in unarmed. | Casey Steele是个杀手–我不能冒险 让你不带武器进去 |
[34:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | Did you know that the,uh,oldest projectile fired from a weapon was recorded in the fourth century in Japan? | 知道吗 据记录最古老的弹药发射武器 是在4世纪的日本? (此处值得商榷) |
[34:17] | It was fired from a very crude handheld cannon that you lit with a wick. | 由非常粗糙的手工制手铳 点燃引信后发射 |
[34:21] | Its sole purpose was for taking life. | 它的唯一目的就为夺取生命 |
[34:24] | Seems that after 1,700 years of evolution… | 似乎从那以后1700多年的演化… |
[34:28] | we haven’t come very far,have we? | 我们并没有进步多少 对吗? |
[34:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:36] | Everyone knows the tac plan. | 大家都清楚行动计划了 |
[34:39] | The target is armed and dangerous. | 目标携带武器 相当危险 |
[34:40] | I want ESU all over the playing field on this. | 我需要所有特警队员都参与行动 |
[34:43] | Tight perimeter. | 收紧包围圈 |
[34:44] | Got air support on the way,but there are too many moving parts. | 虽有空中支援 但现场移动目标太多 |
[34:47] | So we got to move now. | 现在开始行动 |
[34:49] | Remember,we have an innocent in the mix. | 记住 还有一个无辜者在里面 |
[34:52] | One female,Madeline Briggs. | 一位女性 Madeline Briggs |
[34:54] | If this goes bad,she’s a hostage. If it goes worse,she’s collateral. | 如果行动不顺利 她就会成为人质 如果行动失利 她就成了”附带伤害”(平民伤亡) |
[34:58] | That means everyone stays hot,unless he decides to use her. | 那意味着所有人都得保持高度警惕 除非他打算利用她 |
[35:02] | Now let’s move. | 现在出发 |
[35:12] | Move,move,move! | 上 上 快上! |
[35:42] | Ray. | |
[35:53] | She was here. | 她在这里待过 |
[36:07] | Hey,freeze! | 嘿 不许动! |
[36:18] | Flack,man down! | Flack 有人受伤! |
[36:19] | I got him,I got him. | 我来 交给我了 |
[36:21] | I got you,guy,I got you! Stay down. | 我来帮你 伙计! 躺下来 |
[36:22] | I’m gonna keep pressure on. Stay down. Stay with me. | 我帮你压住血管 躺下 别晕过去 |
[36:24] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看看我! |
[37:17] | It’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[37:21] | You move,and I’ll put a hole in you. | 你敢动一下 我就射你个窟窿 |
[37:23] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[37:25] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[37:34] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[37:43] | Where’s Madeline? | Madeline 在哪? |
[37:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[37:51] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[37:52] | What do you mean,she’s gone? | 她死了 你什么意思? |
[37:54] | Poof. | 呸 |
[38:12] | Get him out. | 带他出来 |
[38:17] | Come on,let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[38:21] | Just relax. | 放松一点 |
[38:24] | We checked your cell phone,Casey. | 我们查过你的手机了 Casey |
[38:26] | You made repeated calls to the same mobile number,one right after the accident,the rest in the last 12 hours. | 你不断打同一个号码 先是车祸后 然后是最近12小时内 |
[38:32] | We’re gonna track down the person on the other end of that call. | 我们会追踪接听者的 |
[38:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:37] | I understand,Casey– you’re not afraid. | 我清楚 Casey–你并不害怕 |
[38:39] | So listen to me and listen very carefully. | 所以听好了 你要仔细听好 |
[38:41] | It’s still not too late to make a deal. | 现在和我们做交易为时未晚 |
[38:43] | Oh,is that right? | 就那样吗? |
[38:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:46] | I give you my word I’ll do everything in my power | 我保证尽我权限内所能做到的… |
[38:48] | to make sure everyone involved in this knows that you cooperated with us. | 确保所有参与本案的人员都明白 你在和我们合作 |
[38:52] | That kind of advertisement will put me in the morgue. | 这种广告会让我死翘翘 |
[38:56] | Who’s the new transporter? | 新的运输工是谁? |
[38:58] | Who did you hand her off to? | 你把她交给谁了? |
[39:02] | ere are they taking Madeline? | 他们带Madeline去哪里了? |
[39:05] | If you two gentlemen don’t have any more questions for me,I think I’d like to go to jail now. | 如果两位先生没有其他问题 我想去蹲大牢了 |
[39:17] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[39:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
[39:20] | You don’t seriously expect me to remember them all,do you? | 你不是真以为我还记得她们所有人 是不? |
[39:23] | I said,take another look. | 我说了 好好看一眼 |
[39:29] | I think that one’s in Salt Lake City. | 我觉得那一个在盐湖城 |
[39:37] | And Denver. | 还有丹佛 |
[39:46] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[39:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:59] | I’ll call you as soon as I know something. | 如有新消息 我立刻通知你 |
[40:17] | Madeline’s mother. | Madeline的母亲 |
[40:19] | She’s convinced her daughter’s dead, | 她深信她女儿已经死了 |
[40:20] | and there’s nothing I can say to offer her… any kind of hope. | 我想不出什么安慰话….哪怕一点希望 |
[40:25] | You’re gonna find her,Ray. | 你会找到她的 Ray |
[40:30] | You’re gonna find her. | 你一定会找到她的 |
[41:04] | to be continued on csi | |
[41:11] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 07 |