Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] I went through his pockets and found a wallet full of cash,credit cards and an ID. 我翻过他的口袋 发现了装满现金 信用卡还有身份证的钱包
[00:43] His name’s Martin Stafford. 他叫Martin Stafford
[00:45] His business card says he’s CEO of Kensitron Software. 名片上说他是Kensitron软件公司的CEO
[00:48] So I checked,it’s a small firm on the Upper East Side. 我查了一下 是一家上东区的小公司
[00:52] Well,these red stains are definitely not part of the crosswalk art. 这些红色污迹显然不是斑马线艺术
[00:56] It’s blood and a whole lot of it. 是血迹 很多血迹
[00:58] And no apparent evidence of an attacker. 袭击者没有留下明显的证据
[01:04] He’s drenched in his own blood. 他完全是倒在自己流出的血泊中
[01:14] You could have saved me. 你本可以救我的
[01:22] I don’t see a gunshot or knife wound or any significant laceration. 看不到枪伤 刀伤 或其他明显伤口
[01:27] No bruising or injuries consistent with a struggle. 也没有和缠斗吻合的瘀青或伤痕
[01:30] Petechial hemorrhaging. 有淤血点
[01:32] No evidence of strangulation. 不像是被勒死的
[01:34] It appears he bled out through the nose,mouth and ears. 看起来他是耳鼻口流血过多死亡
[01:40] Directionality of these blood spatter patterns suggest that he was dizzy. 血迹的方向和模式表明他当时跌跌撞撞
[01:45] That he barely could walk. 几乎走不稳
[01:48] Erratic steps. 脚步踉跄
[01:55] It’s as if he was staggering and then collapsed. 摇摇晃晃 最后倒下
[01:58] Was he sick? 他是生病了吗?
[01:59] Hemophilia,maybe? 会是血友病吗?
[02:01] ‘Cause there’s no way this is natural causes. 这显然不是自然现象
[02:03] Possibly internal injuries or viral infection. 有可能是内部损伤 或者病毒感染
[02:06] Or the only other murder weapon left: 或者仅存的谋杀可能性:
[02:10] Poison. 毒药
[02:36] Hawkes?
[02:39] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[02:42] I assume if it was about the case,you would’ve just called. 我想如果是关于案子的 你就会直接打电话了
[02:47] I’ve made a mistake. 我犯了个错误
[02:50] Okay. I’m sure it’s something we can work through. 好吧 我肯定有办法解决的
[02:56] You can tell me anything,Sheldon. 你放心说吧 Sheldon
[03:07] I may be responsible for the death of Martin Stafford. Martin Stafford的死可能是我造成的 CSI:纽约篇
[03:45] CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 06
[03:59] I was working the day shift with the volunteer medical unit. 我白天在志愿医疗队工作
[04:02] I examined our vic,Martin Stafford,in Central Park at roughly 4:00 yesterday afternoon. 我昨天下午4点左右在中央公园 给死者Martin Stafford做过检查
[04:08] Right about here. 大概这个位置
[04:27] Martin said he was feeling nauseous and dizzy,fell over a few times,then his nose started to bleed. Martin说他觉得恶心头晕 摔倒了几次 还开始流鼻血
[04:33] When was the last time you’aten? 你上次吃东西是什么时候?
[04:36] Lunch. A couple hours ago. 午饭 几小时之前
[04:37] He was with a young woman,I didn’t get her name. 他和一个年轻女孩在一起 我不知道她的名字
[04:39] She made a call to medical dispatch saying he had a nosebleed and was feeling nauseous. 她打电话给医疗中心说 他流鼻血 还觉得恶心
[04:43] Martin had been drinking. Martin先前喝过酒
[04:45] And it was clear he was a bit drunk. They both were. 我很确定他有点醉了 他们俩都有点
[04:48] And because of it,I made assumptions and acted irresponsibly. 就因为这个 我就想当然下了结论 没有认真对待
[04:52] Well,I know you may think that a bloody nose and a tummy ache is cause for some attention, 我知道你可能觉得流鼻血 胃疼之类就应该有人照顾
[04:56] but there are people in this park that are seriously injured that could use my help. 但公园里还有其他受重伤 更需要我帮助的人
[04:58] So the next time you need something,why don’t you call your mother? 所以下次 有什么需求 还是先打给你老妈
[05:01] Was there any abdominal cramping,excessive perspiration? 他有腹部痉挛 出很多汗吗?
[05:06] I didn’t see it. 据我观察没有
[05:08] Didn’t look for it. 不过我没有仔细检查
[05:09] Didn’t ask. 也没有多问
[05:14] Later that evening,we found him here,on the other side of the park. 那天晚上 我们在公园的另一头 发现了他
[05:18] It’s not at all close to where he lives. 他并不住在附近
[05:21] Maybe we can track her cell phone call with the unit’s dispatch and get a number and a name. 也许我们能联系医疗派遣中心 查一下她的手机号码和姓名
[05:25] I tried. 我试过了
[05:26] But the call was made using the victim’s phone. 但电话是用死者的手机打的
[05:29] So,I spoke to Martin Stafford’s neighbors. 然后我去找了Martin Stafford的邻居
[05:31] Gave a description. No one knows who this woman is. 描述了一下那个女孩的长相 但是没人知道她是谁
[05:38] Now,I know I should’ve mentioned this at the scene, 我知道我应该在现场就说出这些
[05:41] and I don’t have a good answer as to why I didn’t. 我也不知道我当时为什么没说
[05:47] I just kif I would’ve gotten him to a hospital,things could’ve turned out differently. 我只是想 如果我让他去医院 事情就不会这样
[05:56] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许是 也许不是
[06:00] You can’t go back and save his life. 你没办法回到那时 去救他的命
[06:02] You can only move forward. 你只能向前看
[06:03] Solve his murder. 破这个案子
[06:06] So let’s start by finding that woman. 先从找出那个女孩入手吧
[07:02] A little gardening,Sid? 在干园艺活儿 Sid?
[07:03] Uh,research. 哦 研究一下
[07:06] Martin Stafford’s tox screen was negative. Martin Stafford的毒物测试呈阴性
[07:08] Not the outcome we expected. 和我们所想的不同
[07:10] So,you’ve ruled out poisoning? 那么说 你排除了下毒的可能性?
[07:11] Well,not at all. 没有
[07:12] A healthy body doesn’t spontaneously expel five quarts of blood for no reason. 健康的身体不会没原因自动流出5夸脱血
[07:17] And according to his medical records,Stafford was very healthy. 根据医疗记录 Stafford非常健康
[07:21] Which leads us back to your research. 所以你才做了些研究
[07:23] Yeah,I’m looking for poisons that are not only odorless and tasteless but also hard to detect biochemically. 没错 我在寻找无嗅无味 连生化手段也检测不出的毒药
[07:31] Perhaps one of them is our culprit. 可能其中之一就是本案的凶手
[07:34] There was definitely something in his system that caused him to bleed to death. 他体内肯定有什么东西导致他流血致死
[07:37] Yes,but whatever foreign substance that was,it quickly metabolized in his body,leaving no trace. 没错 但不管是什么外来物质 都很快代谢掉了 毫无痕迹
[07:42] And no clue as to the identity of his killer. 也没有关于凶手的线索
[07:45] So,was the poison ingested,inhaled or injected? 那么 毒药是食入 吸入还是注射的?
[07:49] Well,there was no sign of any irritation to the nasal passages or visible needle marks on the skin. 鼻腔没有明显发炎的痕迹 皮肤上也没有可见的针孔
[07:54] So,oral ingestion seems to be the most logical option. 所以逻辑上说 应该是食入的
[07:57] I did recover some sparse granular trace from,uh,scratches in the victim’s shoulder. 我从死者肩膀上的抓痕里 提取到少量的颗粒物质
[08:07] Related to C.O.D.? 和死亡原因有关?
[08:08] Highly unlikely. 应该没什么关系
[08:10] My most interesting discovery was this. 我最有趣的发现是这个
[08:15] Linguini. 意大利扁面条
[08:16] His dinner. 他的晚餐
[08:17] I found it on the victim’s body. 在身上找到的
[08:20] Hmm,messy eater. 嗯…吃相够差的
[08:21] Well,that’s the thing. 奇怪的是
[08:22] It was recovered from beneath his clothing stuck to his inner thigh. 是从他大腿内侧衣物下找到的
[08:27] And more importantly,not a single strand of linguini was found in our victim’s stomach contents. 更关键的是 死者胃容物里 根本没有意大利面
[08:32] In fact,there was very little food in his stomach at all. 事实上 胃里基本没什么东西
[08:34] Okay,that is odd. 好吧 这就奇怪了
[08:36] Now,in order for it to stick and remain on our victim’s skin, 要能够粘在死者的皮肤上
[08:39] the noodle must’ve still been wet,gooey,the consistency of freshly cooked pasta. 面条应该是湿的 粘的 是刚煮的
[08:44] Suggesting that it was prepared shortly before T.O.D. 意味着它是在死前不久才煮的
[08:48] It’s unlikely it was the source of our poison but it’certainlg y dle on 这估计和下毒源头没什么关系 但也值得查一下
[09:23] Around 4:00 yesterday, the guy had a bloody nose,there was a woman with him. 昨天4点左右 这个鼻流血的人 还有个女孩一起
[09:26] Yeah,I remember. 没错 我记得
[09:27] I was hoping you got her name. 我希望你知道她的名字
[09:29] I suggest you just head home get some rest,sleep it off. 我建议你回家 好好睡一觉就没事了
[09:35] Hey,what’s up? 嘿 什么情况?
[09:36] Nothing,just a big waste of time. 没事 完全是浪费时间
[09:38] I gotta get to work. 我得去上班了
[09:40] That’s the responsibility of the first doctor on scene. 那不是第一个到现场的医生责任吗
[09:43] That was you. 就是你啊
[09:44] Yeah,well,well,listen,I need you to remember whatever you can about that couple. 是的 没错 听着 我需要你尽量 回想关于那两个人的一切信息
[09:48] Did they mention where they were headed,where they were coming from? 他们说过要去哪里 或者从哪里过来?
[09:51] Anything they said could be helpful. 他们说的任何一句话都可能有帮助
[09:53] I don’t think they knew each other very well. 我觉得他们不是很熟
[09:55] I remember thinking it had to be a first date. 我记得当时觉得他们是第一次约会
[09:57] He asked her how far her apartment was. 他问她住的地方有多远
[09:58] But I didn’t hear the response. 但我没听见她的回答
[10:01] Other than that,I didn’t talk to them much. 除此之外 我没和他们说什么了
[10:02] I didn’t bother asking any questions. 我根本没想多问
[10:04] You said they were a waste of my time. 你说他们就是浪费时间的
[10:05] Yeah,yeah. 是的 是的
[10:07] Sheldon,what’s wrong? Sheldon 出什么事了?
[10:11] Nothing. 没事
[10:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:26] It’s not gonna tell you what it is. 这东西不会自己告诉你它是什么的
[10:28] You’re gonna have to analyze it. 你得自己分析
[10:29] I know. 我知道
[10:30] It’s just the granular sample that Sid gave you is so small. 只是Sid给你的颗粒样品太小了
[10:34] There’s not much to work with. 没太多机会来分析
[10:35] I’m looking at basically one chance of getting it right. 我在想办法一次就找对方法
[10:38] GCMS. GCMS(气质联用仪)
[10:39] Yeah,but it’s mixed with our victim’s blood,so that could alter the outcome of the analysis. 可以 但还混着死者的血液 可能影响分析结果
[10:43] What does it look like under the scope? 显微镜里看起来像什么?
[10:46] It’s got the structural and compositional properties of talc, 组织结构上像是云母
[10:49] but until I can look at it further,I don’t know if it came from paper,paint,rubber,ceramic… 除非进一步分析 我没办法知道 到底来源于纸张 涂料 橡胶 陶瓷…
[10:54] I surrender,I get the problem. 我投降 我知道困难所在了
[10:56] Sid recovered this trace from the scratches on the victim’s shoulder. Sid是从死者肩头的抓痕里提取出来
[10:59] So until I can figure out what it is, 所以在我弄清楚这到底是什么之前
[11:01] I don’t know if the wound was caused by something or someone,possibly our killer. 我不知道伤口到底是什么东西 还是什么人造成的 也许是凶手留下的
[11:04] Well,we do have the sample library,and when all else fails,ask EDNA. 不过我们还有样品库 束手无策时 我们还能求助于EDNA
[11:10] EDNA. EDNA(环境DNA)
[11:16] Mac,I got prints and a hair off the linguine Sid found on Stafford’s body. Mac 我从Sid在Stafford尸体上找到的 面条上发现了指纹和头发
[11:20] They belong to the vic? 是死者的吗?
[11:21] Don’t know yet; I’m waiting on a ten-card from Sid and a match in AFIS, 还不知道 我还在等Sid取指纹 然后在AFIS里比对
[11:25] but in the meantime,I did some digging into Stafford’s background. 不过于此同时 我对Stafford做了点背景调查
[11:27] Seems like he was some financial whiz kid. 他像是个融资奇才
[11:29] Started Kensitron Software when he was 23 years old. 23岁就开了Kensitron软件公司
[11:32] He put everything he had into that company, 他投进了所有家当
[11:34] but when the economy tanked,Kensitron went down with it. 但经济危机以来 Kensitron公司也垮了
[11:37] Stafford filed for bankruptcy three months ago. Stafford 3个月前申请破产
[11:40] He’s liquidating the company. 正在清算公司
[11:41] Yeah,losing everything that he built must have hit him hard. 对 失去自己苦心经营的一切 肯定对他打击不小
[11:45] Maybe we’re looking at a suicide? 会不会是自杀呢?
[11:47] No,nothing else suggests he fits that profile. 不会的 没有其他证据表明自杀
[11:53] Search his apartment. 查查他的住处
[11:54] We know he ingested the poison. See if you can find a source. 我们知道他是毒从口入 看看能不能找到源头
[11:57] All right,I’ll hobble my way over there. 好吧 我慢慢挪过去吧
[12:01] Martin Stafford was a healthy businessman with no prior arrests,not even a speeding ticket. Martin Stafford是个规矩商人 没有犯罪记录 连超速都没有过
[12:06] We got a cell phone filled with contacts who all swear he was a great guy, 他手机里的联系人都确信 他是个很好的人
[12:09] and yet no one’s called us to find out where we are in our investigation. 可没人来电话询问调查进展如何
[12:12] We usually get those calls. 通常我们都会接到那些电话
[12:14] Yeah,to be that young and have no family,no close friends,I mean,it’s very sad. 那年轻人没有家人 没有密友 真是悲哀
[12:19] A few people got close to him just before he died. 就在他死前还有人接近过他
[12:21] Danny just left to process the vic’s apartment,told me to give you this. Danny刚刚去处理死者公寓了 离开前告诉我 给你这个
[12:24] Found two partial prints and a hair on the strand of linguine recovered from Stafford’s body. 在从Stafford身上找到的面条上 发现了2枚局部指纹和1根头发
[12:29] Yeah,and each one of them belonged to someone totally different. 而且每一样都属于不同的人
[12:32] Nothing belongs to our vic. 都不是死者的
[12:33] Danny get any hits in CODIS or AFIS? Danny在CODIS或AFIS里找到匹配吗?
[12:35] Nope. 没
[12:36] It does say here that the two prints belong to women and the hair belongs to a man. 2枚指纹属于女性 毛发属于男性
[12:41] Sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen to me. 听起来厨房里厨师还真不少
[12:43] Yeah,it still doesn’t explain why the noodle we found on his inner thigh was underneath his clothing. 但还是无法解释大腿内侧找到的面条 是怎么跑到衣服底下的
[12:49] This guy was kinky with his food. 这家伙对待食物的方式还真古怪
[12:52] Care to elaborate on that? 愿意解释一下吗?
[12:54] I think he was sploshing. 我想那是人体宴
[12:58] A sploshing party is an event where a group of people get together and they experience food in a,uh,sensual way. 人体宴就是一群人聚在一起 体验食物 用一种 呃 色情的方法
[13:04] They,um,caress their bodies with foods of different textures and temperatures, 他们 唔 用不同材料和温度的食物 爱抚彼此的身体
[13:09] and it,uh…it arouses and stimulates and… 而且 呃…那能令人冲动 刺激还有…
[13:12] They say that it excites them and-and… 他们说那能让他们兴奋并且…
[13:14] Well,I just,again,it’s what I’ve-I’ve heard,I… 嗯 我只是 再说一次 我只是听说的 我…
[13:17] There are specific locations for these… 有专门场所提供吗 为这种…
[13:20] Sploshing parties. 人体宴
[13:23] Oh,you can go to a Web site and get an invitation. 你可以去网站拿到邀请函
[13:27] But I… I’ve just heard. I… 但是我…我只是听说 我…
[14:16] Yesterday was our Italian theme. 昨天是我们的意大利主题
[14:18] Tomorrow: vegan. 明天:素食主义
[14:20] And this is our dessert course. 而这是我们的甜品方案
[14:22] This takes place every day at lunch? 每天午餐时间都举行一场?
[14:24] Yes,and we’ve just added dinner parties on Friday and Saturday nights. 是的 我们只在周五和周六晚上增加晚餐场
[14:28] I can get you a membership application. 我可以给你张会员申请表
[14:31] God,no. Thank you. 上帝 不 谢了
[14:34] Do you know this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[14:37] I’m sorry,I don’t. 抱歉 不认识
[14:39] We believe he was here yesterday. 我们认为他昨天在这儿
[14:41] He wasn’t. 他没在
[14:42] Men have to be members to attend our events,and he’s not a member. 男士要参加我们的活动必须是会员 他并不是会员
[14:46] Are you sure about that? 你确定?
[14:47] Positive– that’s not a face I would easily forget. 肯定–那张脸可不太容易忘记
[14:51] You record these things? 这些东西你都录下来?
[14:53] Yes,for YouTube. 是 传到YouTube上
[14:56] 18,000 hits last week. 上周的点击率是18000次
[14:59] Excuse me a moment. 失陪一下
[15:07] So when I’m grabbing a sandwich down at the corner deli, 这么说 当我在街角熟食店买三明治时
[15:10] this is what the corporate world does for lunch? 有钱人就是这么吃中饭的?
[15:12] This definitely explains how Danny found multiple fingerprints and hair on the linguine. 这绝对能解释为什么Danny 在面条上找到多枚指纹和毛发了
[15:19] I see somebody we know. 我看到了个熟人
[15:20] What? 什么?
[15:21] Over there. 那里
[15:27] Messer.
[15:28] Walk to the window; I can see you right now. 走到窗口 我看到你了
[15:32] See me? Straight across. Big building. 看到我? 正对面 大楼
[15:35] Yeah,no,Flack,I see you. 不是吧 Flack 我看到你了
[15:37] Yeah,I got a great view from here. 我从这里看得很清楚
[15:39] It’s where our investigation led us. 调查的线索带我们到这里的
[15:42] What-what the heck is going on over there? 什么-那里在干什么?
[15:44] Uh… sploshing party. 呃…人体宴
[15:46] Sploshing? 人体宴?
[15:48] Hey,you finding linguine in our vic’s apartment? 嘿 你在死者公寓里找到面条了吗?
[15:50] No,there’s not a linguine noodle in this place,not much at all. 没有 他这里没面条 几乎没什么东西
[15:53] Super says the vic’s apartment was going into foreclosure. 管理员说死者公寓就要失去赎回权了
[15:56] You see anything that might be our poison,give a ring. 你看到可能是毒物的东西 就来个电话
[15:58] Yeah,no,I’ll let you know if I find anything. 好 如果我找到什么就让你知道
[16:00] You let me know if you find anything. 如果你找到什么也告诉我一下
[16:02] All right,will do. 好的 没问题
[16:03] All right,be careful over there,buddy. 好了 在那儿小心点 伙计
[16:05] Who,me? Yeah. 谁 我? 好
[16:11] It seems our vic had a bird’s-eye view of the hottest lunch party in town. 看来死者把全市最热辣的午餐会尽收眼底
[16:16] But he wasn’t at the party. 但是他并没有参加
[16:18] So how did the linguine end up on his leg and how did he end up dead? 那面条怎么跑到他腿上 他又是怎么死掉的?
[16:47] You all right? 你还好吗?
[16:48] Uh,yeah,I was just evaporating the liquid sample that Danny collected at the vic’s apartment. 还好 我在蒸发Danny从死者公寓收集的液体样本
[16:53] Then boom! 接着就爆炸了!
[16:55] Which sample exploded? 什么样本会爆炸?
[16:56] Uh,it was the orange juice. 是橘子水
[16:58] That flame doesn’t give off much heat, 那种火焰产生的温度不高
[16:59] so the orange juice had to be spiked with something highly flammable. 橘子汁中一定掺了某种高度易燃物
[17:02] I can run it through GCMS. 我可以用气质联用仪检测
[17:04] An injection port on a GCMS runs at about 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. 气质联用仪的注射口温度大约1800华氏度 (约合摄氏982度)
[17:08] That will cause a bigger blaze than the one you already created. 那会引起比你刚刚制造的更大火焰
[17:10] Yeah,I-I know,I know. 是 我知道 我知道
[17:12] Yeah,so why don’t you try a liquid chromatography instead? 干嘛不用液相色谱呢?
[17:17] – Adam. – Yeah. – 啥事
[17:18] – You okay? – No,actually,I’m not. – 你还好吧? – 不 实际上 并不太好
[17:20] – Um,you notice anything different about the lab? – No. – 你注意到实验室有什么不同吗? – 没有啊
[17:24] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吧?
[17:26] I mean,she rearranged everything. 她把所有东西重新整理了一遍
[17:27] W-Well,not everything– I mean,she moved somehing 不是所有东西-她移动了些东西
[17:30] Look,I take one day off and she thinks she can just take over the lab. 听着 我才休息了一天 她就觉得能接管实验室了
[17:34] She? 她?
[17:35] Haylen,the part-time lab tech. Haylen 那个兼职实验室技术员
[17:37] She’s only part-time,so why doesn’t she just come in,clean some test tubes, 她只是个兼职的 为什么就不能只管清洗试管…
[17:40] and put them back where I like them,not take over the lab? 再把它们放回我喜欢的原位 而不是接管实验室?
[17:43] You’re upset because she moved some things? 你因为她动了东西而不爽吗?
[17:48] Yeah. 是
[17:49] Yeah. 好
[17:56] Yo,yo,yo,Sheldon! 哟 哟 哟 Sheldon!
[17:57] Sheldon,you’re late,man. Sheldon 你迟到了 伙计
[17:59] Hey,I’m sorry,man,I’ve been an hour behind all day. 嘿 很抱歉 我迟到了
[18:02] Keys to my place. 我家的钥匙
[18:04] Thanks,Brian,I appreciate the favor. 谢谢 Brian 感谢你的帮助
[18:05] Hey,no problem. 嘿 没问题的
[18:06] It means a lot to me. 这对我很重要
[18:08] You’ll bounce back,Sheldon,I know you. 你会重新振作的 Sheldon 我了解你
[18:15] Thanks again,Brian. 再次谢谢 Brian
[18:31] Oh,whoa,an ant farm. 哇 蚂蚁农场
[18:35] Isn’t Lucy a little too young to have one of these? Lucy现在玩这个会不会小了一点?
[18:37] I-I mean,you know,I didn’t get my first one till I was at least seven. 我到7岁才有了第一个
[18:40] This is crime-solving science,Adam. 只是破案科学 Adam
[18:43] Check it out. 来看
[18:45] Draw a simple circle,then… 画一个简单的圆 然后…
[18:53] The granular substance that Sid found in the victim’s wound is ant chalk. Sid在死者伤口上找到的粒状物 是灭蚁粉笔
[18:58] Oh,cool,there’s nowhere to go. They’re trapped. 酷 无处可去 他们被圈禁了
[19:02] Also known as Most Fabulous Insecticide Chalk. 也叫最神奇的杀虫粉笔
[19:07] Made in China. 中国制造
[19:09] “Kills cockroaches and ants effectively.” “有效杀灭蟑螂和蚂蚁”
[19:13] After EDNA identified it… EDNA鉴定完了之后…
[19:16] I ran it through the GCMS. 我在气质联用仪上做了测试
[19:19] It contains deltamethrin and cypermethrin. 其中含有溴氰菊酯和氯氰菊酯
[19:23] EPA pulled it off the market two years ago. 环保署2年前把它撤出了市场
[19:26] So if you can’t buy it,how did it end up on our vic? 如果买都买不到 怎么会出现在死者身上?
[19:29] Well,I found a Chinese import company that sells this stuff online. 我找到了一家中国进口公司 在网上卖这种商品
[19:33] If we can get a subpoena, 如果我们能拿到传票
[19:35] maybe they can get us a list of everybody who has purchased this living in New York City. 也许他们能告诉我们纽约市里 有谁买了这个东西
[19:39] Could be our first lead in identifying our killer. 也许能成为指认凶手的第一条线索
[19:47] One of the many perks of our profession,huh,Doc? 我们职业的众多福利之一 医生?
[19:52] You okay,buddy? 你还好吗 兄弟?
[19:54] I’m fine. 很好
[19:57] You know what? This is a disgrace to Italian cuisine. 知道吗? 这真是对意大利美味的侮辱
[20:00] Although I am getting hungry. 虽然我觉得饿了
[20:02] Freeze it right there. 就停在那儿
[20:04] Isolate that. 把那里分离出来
[20:08] That girl reminds me of the woman I saw with Martin Stafford in the park. 这个姑娘让我想起了在公园 和Martin Stafford一起的女人
[20:11] Same hair color,same build. 同样的发色 同样的体型
[20:16] Can’t see her face,but she’s definitely looking out the window in the direction of Stafford’s apartment. 看不到她的脸 但她绝对是往 Stafford公寓方向看的
[20:22] Zoom us in closer. 推近点
[20:25] What’s she doing? 她在干什么?
[20:26] She could be leaving us a clue. 她可能会给我们线索
[20:34] Looks like a line. 看起来像一条线
[20:36] No… it’s an arrow. 不…是个箭头
[20:44] All right,so it looks like the sploshing party continued up here. 看起来人体宴又延续到这里了
[20:57] Trace of orange pulp in these plastic glasses. 这些塑料杯中有橘子果肉的痕迹
[21:02] Smells like vodka. 闻起来像伏特加
[21:06] that’s not all they left behind. 他们留下的还不止这些
[21:08] Got body fluids here. 这里有体液
[21:24] The woman from Central Park was wearing a charm just like this. 中央公园那个女的带着跟这一样的吊坠
[21:27] Must have been a pair. 一定是一对的
[21:31] Tracy.
[21:41] I figured out why the orange juice combusted. 我搞清了为什么橘子汁会燃烧
[21:44] It contained a high concentration of dimethylnitrosamine. 它含有高浓度的二甲基亚硝胺
[21:47] It’s found in photo processing,cancer research,and rocket fuel. 用于照片处理 癌症研究以及火箭燃料
[21:51] When ingested,DMN acts as a hepatotoxin. 一旦摄入 DMN如同肝毒素
[21:53] It attacks the liver and disrupts blood clotting. 会伤害肝脏 组织血液凝固
[21:56] That explains the uncontrollable bleeding from our victim’s mucous membrane. 所以死者的粘膜控制不住地出血
[21:59] Yeah,if it could launch a rocket,imagine what it could do to your insides. 如果它能发射火箭 想想在你体内会怎样
[22:02] So,we’ve confirmed the source of the poison and the cause of death. 那么我们确定了毒物的来源和死因
[22:06] We also found orange juice pulp in the glasses from the rooftop. 我们还在天台的杯子里发现橙汁果肉
[22:09] Yeah,and the vic’s prints were all over the cups and the flask. 杯子和瓶子上布满了死者指纹
[22:11] Semen from the lounge chair also came back to our vic,so we know he was there. 躺椅上的精液也属于死者 可以确定他当时在现场
[22:15] Okay,so our vic spies our mystery woman,Tracy,at the sploshing party from his apartment across the street. 那么说死者从对街公寓偷窥 人体宴上的神秘女Tracy
[22:26] She invites him to meet her on the roof. 她邀请他同上天台一聚
[22:28] He’s not about to let this invitation go unanswered. 他欣然赴约
[22:31] He pours some orange juice from the pitcher in his fridge into a flask, 他从冰箱水壶里倒了些橙汁到瓶子里
[22:35] adds vodka,grabs glasses,heads across the street. 加了伏特加 带了杯子 过了街
[22:42] While they’re having sex up on the roof a strand of linguini transfers from her body to his. 他俩在天台做爱时 一根意式面条 从女方转移到了死者身上
[22:48] And he walks her home through Central Park and that’s when Stafford starts to feel nauseous. 然后他从中央公园送她回家 就是那会儿Stafford开始感觉恶心
[22:52] A few hours later,he’s dead. 几小时后 他死了
[22:55] I think I might’ve found Tracy. 我可能找到Tracy了
[22:57] A list of customers who purchased ant chalk from the Web site include a Tracy Wallace. 网上买过灭蚁粉笔的顾客名单里 有个叫Tracy Wallace的
[23:01] She lives on the Upper West Side. 她住在上西区
[23:03] Okay,so she must’ve scratched our vic during their sexcapade on the roof. 那么她一定在天台做爱时抓过死者
[23:07] That’s how the chalk transferred to his body. 于是粉笔颗粒转移到了他身上
[23:11] This has got to be who we’re looking for,no? 我们要找的就是她 对不?
[23:15] What is it,Mac? 怎么了 Mac?
[23:19] There were two empty glasses on the roof. 天台上有两个空杯子
[23:21] And since the orange juice contained the poison… 如果橙汁里有毒…
[23:24] We need to find this Tracy. 我们得找到Tracy
[23:33] Tracy Wallace. NYPD. We want to talk to you. Tracy Wallace 纽约警局 我们要和你谈谈
[23:36] Tracy?
[23:45] Tracy!
[23:48] Clear here. 这里没人
[23:52] That’s her. 她在那儿
[23:57] Hey,I got to turn the water off. 嘿 我去关了水龙头
[23:58] No,wait. 不 等等
[24:02] There’s a smell. It’s ozone. 有味道 是臭氧
[24:09] Circuit breaker? 断路器呢?
[24:10] Yeah. Down the hall. 在大厅下面
[24:11] Show me. 带我去
[24:20] Breaker’s off! 断路器已断开!
[24:40] She’s dead. Cold. 她死了 身体冰冷
[24:47] Same clothes she was wearing in the park. 还穿着在公园里的衣服
[24:48] She’s been here a while. 她在地上有一段时间了
[25:04] Electricity entered her body there. 电流是从那里进入身体的
[25:06] But there’s no sign of inflammation around the thermal burn. 但灼伤部位附近没有炎症迹象
[25:10] Means she died before she received the electric shock. 说明她是在死亡后触电的
[25:16] She bled out. 她出了很多血
[25:18] Just like Stafford. 同Stafford一样
[25:20] She must’ve turned on the tub and then just passed out. 她一定是开了浴缸龙头 然后昏了过去
[25:24] She died from the poison. 她死于中毒
[25:28] You could have helped us. You could have saved us. 你本可以帮我们的 你本可以救我们的
[25:32] She’s not the killer. 她不是凶手
[25:35] She’s another victim. 而是另一个受害人
[25:37] The orange juice was in Stafford’s apartment. 橙汁是从Stafford的公寓拿的
[25:39] He was the target. 他才是目标
[25:41] Tracy was just collateral damage. Tracy不幸做了炮灰
[26:02] I found trace amounts of DMN in Tracy Wallace’s liver. 我在Tracy Wallace的肝脏里 发现了DMN痕量
[26:06] C.O.D. is the same as our first vic. 死因和第一个死者相同
[26:09] Looks like her blood alcohol was .09. 她的血液酒精含量为0.09
[26:12] A lot lower than Martin’s. 比Martin低很多
[26:13] Could explain why the poison affected Stafford first– more drinks,more poison. 所以Stafford先发作-喝得越多 毒发越快
[26:17] Powerful pitcher of orange juice,huh,Sid? 这么一大壶橙汁 Sid
[26:20] There’s now way Hawkes could’ve saved Tracy or Martin Stafford. Hawkes不可能救下Tracy或Martin Stafford
[26:23] So,somehow someone got into Stafford’s apartment and spiked the juice. 那么说有人进入了Stafford的公寓 在橙汁里下了毒
[26:27] Hard part is going to be figuring out when that happened. 最难的是找出下毒时间
[26:31] Uh… lividity. 呃… 尸斑
[26:35] Time of death can be determined by the collection of blood in the body,right? 死亡时间可以通过尸体内血液积聚来度判断
[26:38] The heart stops pumping,and blood settles where gravity pulls it. 心脏停止供血 血液就会受引力影响向下聚集
[26:42] Distinct and visible discoloration of the skin occurs. 皮肤表面就会呈现清晰可见的变色
[26:45] The process can vary depending on temperature and conditions. 这个过程会受温度和环境的影响
[26:48] Now,if the corpse is moved,lividity shifts, 如果尸体被移动 尸斑就会转移
[26:52] but there is evidence of that movement and we can still determine the proper time of death. 但只要有移动的证据 仍可以判断正确的死亡时间
[26:56] Same theory might apply to the orange juice. 同样的理论也适用于橙汁
[26:58] Yeah,I gotcha,Sid. 是 我明白 Sid
[26:59] That we need to look at the evidence of the poison on the glass of the pitcher. 我们要关注玻璃壶上的毒物证据
[27:03] Traces that might give us a timeline of when it was added. 痕迹可能会给出下毒的时间表
[27:07] I suppose I could’ve said it that,yes. 可以这么说
[27:13] Here we go. May I? 开始 我来?
[27:14] Yes. 好的
[27:21] Crystallization.
[27:22] Yeah,I mean,if we can recreate this stage of crystallization, 如果我们能够重建结晶过程
[27:25] maybe we can pinpoint a day and a time when the juice was spiked. 或许就能确定下毒的日期和时间
[27:28] You’ll need the total volume of the containers,an estimated total mass of poison, 需要知道容器总容量 毒物估计量
[27:33] and the exact temperature of Stafford’s fridge. 还有Stafford冰箱的确切温度
[27:36] Do you-you mind if I stick around for this? 你不介意我多待一会吧?
[27:39] This is your candy store,Sid. 这是你的糖果店 随意吧 Sid
[28:15] All right,Sid. 好了 Sid
[28:16] It’s been four hours. 已经过去4小时了
[28:29] Take a look. 看一下
[28:30] You know,based on the rate of crystallization we see here, 基于试验的结晶速率
[28:33] we can already estimate that the poison was put in to Stafford’s orange juice roughly…48 hours ago. 可以估计出投毒时间大约在…48小时前
[28:41] All right,that’s great. So,that puts us back to… 太棒了 那就是说…
[28:43] Saturday. 周六
[28:45] Go through Stafford’s computer,his PDA,phone messages. 查下Stafford的电脑 PDA 电话留言
[28:49] I want the names of everyone he came in contact with on that day. 我要知道那天和他联系过的所有人
[28:52] Someone laced that orange juice with poison. 其中有人向橙汁里投了毒
[28:54] I’ll check in with the building’s doorman,see if Martin Stafford received any deliveries or visitors. 我去和看门人核实一下 看看 Martin Stafford是否有快递或访客
[28:59] His place is pretty empty. No tables,no chairs. Packing boxes everywhere. 他家挺空的 没桌子 没椅子 到处都是打包盒
[29:02] I doubt he was entertaining anyone. 我怀疑他是在招待人
[29:04] I did recover a disposable bootie. 发现了一只一次性鞋套
[29:07] I just figured it was left behind by the movers. 我想是搬家工人留下的
[29:10] You said the apartment was in foreclosure,right? 你说过公寓丧失了赎回权 对不?
[29:12] Yeah. 是的
[29:14] Open house. 开放参观房
[29:17] Ever think that dream apartment was just out of your reach? 觉得这种梦幻公寓遥不可及吗?
[29:21] Not anymore. 不再是了
[29:23] At RepoLux Tours we have over 3,000 foreclosed properties. 在RepoLus房屋中介 我们有超过3千幢的没收不动产
[29:26] Just hop on the bus,and we’ll introduce you to the rest of your life. 跳上车 我们将为您介绍 未来的美好生活
[29:30] RepoLux.
[29:31] We make your dreams come true. 我们让您梦想成真
[29:34] Martin Stafford’s apartment was on the tour? Martin Stafford的公寓也在其中?
[29:36] Saturday,ten people. 周六 有10个人看房
[29:38] And it explains why Danny found this little bootie on the floor. 所以Danny在地上发现了鞋套
[29:41] Everyone who toured the apartment that day had to wear them. 那天参观公寓的人都得穿
[29:44] Sounds like it’s time for them to take a tour of the precinct. 看来他们都得来分局”参观”下了
[29:59] There were seven apartments on our tour that day. 我们那天去看了7处公寓
[30:02] What time were you at Martin Stafford’s apartment? 什么时候在Martin Stafford的公寓?
[30:04] From 3:00 to 3:15. 3点到3点1刻
[30:07] These tours are usually pretty quick. 看房通常都很快
[30:09] Lots of ground to cover these days. 这些天要跑的地方很多
[30:11] I bet. 当然
[30:12] Did you notice anyone acting strange,doing anything unusual? 你是否注意到有人举止怪异 行为异常?
[30:16] No. I didn’t. 不 没有
[30:17] Was anyone in the kitchen? Around the refrigerator? 有人去了厨房吗? 冰箱附近?
[30:19] Once we get inside the properties,the clients are free to wander around on their own. 一旦进入房内 客户可随意走动参观
[30:24] Most people find the kitchen very important. 大部分人都觉得厨房很重要
[30:26] Full walk-in closet in every bedroom. 每间卧室都有衣帽间
[30:29] And who can say that in Manhattan? 曼哈顿能找到第二家吗?
[30:31] Gas fireplace in the master. 主卧室还有燃气壁炉
[30:35] Perfect for you newlyweds. 特别适合新婚夫妇
[30:38] And all these people here,they were on your sign-up sheet? 这些人都在你的登记表上吗?
[30:42] Yes. For our mailing list. 是的 都在邮件名单上
[30:44] May I take a look at it? 我能看看吗?
[30:48] Now,I thought you said that there were ten people who signed on for the tour. 我记得你说过有10个人报名看房
[30:52] There are 11 names here. 这里有11个名字
[30:54] Really? 是吗?
[30:55] There were only ten registered. 只有10个人登记了
[30:57] Only ten people on the bus. 车上也只有10个人
[31:00] Once in while we get looky-loo who sneak in without paying for the tour. 有时会有人偷混进来不付钱看房
[31:04] This last name– Thelonious Cross. 最后一个名字–Thelonious Cross
[31:07] Do you remember meeting him? 你记得见过他吗?
[31:08] No,I don’t. 不 不记得
[31:09] Everybody use the same pen? 所有人都用同一只笔吗?
[31:11] I keep it with the book. 我把它和本子放在一起
[31:12] Clips on,that way I never lose it. 别在上面 这样就不会弄丢
[31:15] Can you tell me when the police are going to release the apartment? 能告诉我警方何时解封公寓吗?
[31:18] Why do you ask? 为什么问这个?
[31:19] It’s a fabulous property. 那公寓真的很棒
[31:21] I think I may have a buyer. 可能有买家了
[31:46] Good news is I have prints. 好消息是我发现了指纹
[31:48] Bad news,there’s too many of them. 坏消息是指纹太多了
[31:51] Let me see. 让我看看
[31:54] Overlapping. Can’t tell one from the other. 重叠着 没法区分
[31:57] I’ll try fluorescent tagging. 我试试荧光标记
[31:59] That could differentiate the prints. 应该能将指纹区分开来
[32:01] And then I’ll collect random samples of fingerprint oil from the pen. 然后再从笔上随机提取指纹油迹样本
[32:05] See if I can isolate any unique biomolecules. 看能不能分离出独特的生物大分子
[32:10] Might tell us who this Thelonious Cross really is. 这也许能告诉我们这位 Thelonious Cross到底是谁
[32:12] Right. 对
[32:15] Have you talked to Sheldon? 你和Sheldon谈过了没?
[32:19] I’m-I’m not sure what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[32:22] Guess my expectations are too high. 可能是我的期望太高了吧
[32:24] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[32:27] Hawkes is a brilliant former surgeon. Hawkes以前是一个医术精湛的医生
[32:29] And that being said,I know that he couldn’t have saved Martin Stafford’s life if he had tried. 我也知道就算他当时尽力 也救不回来Martin Stafford
[32:34] But what’s bugging me is I don’t understand why he didn’t know more was wrong with him. 最困扰我的是 我不明白他为什么没有详细调查
[32:39] Why he didn’t see the symptoms,why he didn’t tell us everything at the crime scene. 他为什么没有发现症状? 为什么不在现场就告诉我们一切?
[32:43] I’ve been asking myself those questions. 我也问自己同样的问题
[32:46] When Hawkes told me what happened,I was angry, Hawkes给我说了这事 我很生气
[32:48] but I resisted giving him a lecture or threatening modified duty, 不过我没有对他说教 没有威胁停他的职
[32:52] because… it was Sheldon. 因为… 他是Sheldon
[32:57] All I kept thinking was,this isn’t like him. 我不停地想 这不像是他
[33:00] It wasn’t like him at all. 一点也不像他
[33:04] I suppose we do expect a lot out of each other. 我觉得我们是对彼此的期望太高了
[33:08] Is that bad? 这样不好吗?
[33:11] No. 不
[33:32] Police! 警察!
[33:32] Hands up! 举起手来!
[33:34] Let’s go! Get your hands up! 走! 把手举起来!
[33:38] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事?
[33:40] We’ve got a warrant for a Brian Hamilton. 我们有逮捕证 逮捕Brian Hamilton
[33:42] What’s the charge? 什么罪名?
[33:43] Grand larceny. 盗窃罪
[33:44] Who are you? 你是谁? Sheldon Hawkes医生 纽约犯罪实验室
[33:44] Dr. Sheldon Hawkes,New York Crime Lab. 你是谁? Sheldon Hawkes医生 纽约犯罪实验室
[33:46] My badge and ID are in my pants. 我的警徽和证件在裤兜里
[33:47] Keep your hands above your head. 把手举过头顶
[33:49] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么?
[33:51] Get your hands off me. 放开我
[33:53] They got it wrong,Sheldon. 他们搞错了 Sheldon
[33:55] I didn’t do nothin’! 我什么也没干
[33:57] Come on,guys. You got the wrong guy. It’s a mix-up. 伙计们 你们抓错人了 这是个误会
[34:13] I had no idea Brian was wanted for embezzlement. 我不知道Brian因为盗窃而被通缉
[34:16] Okay,we went to college together. 我俩是大学同学
[34:19] Just got reacquainted. 最近才又见面
[34:21] You were on his couch. 你当时睡在他的沙发上
[34:22] Yes. 对啊
[34:23] I stay there sometimes when I’m volunteering for the medical unit. 我去志愿医疗队工作时会待在那
[34:27] You know,I just get so beat,I don’t want to take the train home. 太累了 我实在不想坐地铁回家了
[34:30] – Shel? – What? – 怎么了?
[34:32] I know when someone’s lying to me, 不光是我每天抓的那些小混混
[34:33] and I’m not just talking about the crooks I lock up every day. 其他人对我说谎 我也能看出来
[34:35] You got to help me out here. 你帮个忙 让我好出去交差
[34:36] I’m telling you what I know,Don,all right? 我告诉你 我所知道的实情 Don
[34:39] You can’t possibly think that I’m involved in something Brian was up to. 你不会以为我和Brian的案子有牵连吧?
[34:42] You’re kidding me,right? 你搞笑啊?
[34:45] Don?
[34:46] I’m done. 我问完了
[34:50] Get out of here. 出去吧
[35:10] – I’m fine. – Okay. – 我没事 – 好的
[35:12] Bad judgment on my part. 我看错人了
[35:14] I didn’t know anything about what Hamilton was up to. 我对Hamilton的阴谋一无所知
[35:17] He’s just somebody I hung out with. We went to undergrad together. 他就是一朋友 我们是大学同学
[35:19] Sheldon,stop. Sheldon 别说了
[35:20] This just all sounds a little too rehearsed for me. 听着感觉这段话你预先排练过
[35:24] These are the lines you practiced in the back of the squad car? 来的时候你在巡逻车上想好的?
[35:28] What will I tell my boss? The D.A.? The detective on the case? 我怎么跟上面交待? 还有地区检察官 和查这个案子的警探
[35:34] You think I’m lying? 你觉得我在骗人?
[35:36] I think you’re hiding something. 我觉得你隐藏了些什么
[35:38] I would prefer you treat me as a friend 我希望你能把我当成朋友
[35:40] and not just another authority figure looking for a reasonable explanation. 而不是来寻求合理解释的上司
[35:43] Look,I said this before. 我之前说过的
[35:46] You can tell me anything. I would hope you’d trust that. 任何事都可以和我谈 我希望你相信这一点
[36:13] Hey,Mac.
[36:14] I got something. 有发现了
[36:16] I identified a single compound that was foreign to all the known print donors on the pen. 我找到了一个化合物 不属于笔杆上任何一枚已知指纹
[36:21] Tagged that compound with fluorescent dye. 我用荧光染色剂标记了这种化合物
[36:25] It isolated a print? 分离出指纹没?
[36:28] John Simmons.
[36:30] He lives in Queens and works for Kensitron Software. 他住在皇后区 为Kensitron软件公司工作
[36:33] Martin Stafford’s company. Martin Stafford的公司
[36:35] Right. 是的
[36:36] Now,they develop software for the military,so all their employees are fingerprinted. 他们现在接了军方的项目 所以员工们都登记了指纹
[36:41] This guy has no priors,no complaints. 这人没有前科 也没有被投诉过
[36:44] Doesn’t seem the type to leap to murder. 不像是会突然升级到谋杀的那类人
[36:46] Yeah,I hear you. I can’t give you motive, 我知道你的意思 我也查不出他的作案动机
[36:47] but Simmons’ wife works at a cancer research lab and has access to DMN,our poison. 但Simmons的老婆在癌症研究机构工作 可以接触到DMN 本案中的毒药
[36:53] John Simmons is Thelonious Cross. John Simmons就是Lonious Cross
[37:01] And he was in Martin’s apartment. 他当时在Martin的公寓里
[37:21] John!
[37:37] Hey,Mac,try to cut him off. All right? Mac 去把他截住
[37:39] I’ll stay behind him. 我
[37:49] John!
[37:54] John,wait! Don’t do it! John 停下! 别干傻事!
[37:56] Don’t come any closer. 不要过来
[37:57] All right,all right. We just want to talk. 好的 我们只是想谈谈
[37:59] John! What you’re doing is very dangerous! John! 你现在行为十分危险
[38:03] You don’t want to hurt yourself. You don’t want to hurt other people. 你不想伤害你自己 你也不想伤害别人
[38:06] I don’t care. 我不管
[38:07] He didn’t care. 他也不管
[38:09] Martin didn’t care about other people. Martin不管他人死活
[38:11] He lost our entire pension fund. 他把我们的养老金给搞没了
[38:14] I had to kill him. 我非得杀了他不可
[38:16] He had to pay for the pain that he caused. 他得为他的所作所为付出代价
[38:18] This is something we should talk about. 我们该好好谈谈这个
[38:19] There’s nothing to talk about. 没什么好谈的
[38:21] There’s nothing left. 一个子儿都没剩下
[38:22] What about your wife? Your kids? 那你妻子呢 你孩子呢?
[38:24] For what I’ve done… 因为我所干的这事
[38:26] I’ll never see them again. You know that. 我再也见不到他们了 你心里清楚
[38:29] And it doesn’t matter anyway. 无所谓了
[38:32] ‘Cause I let them down. 我已经让他们失望了
[38:34] John,don’t do this. Don’t let this be their last memory of you. John 别干傻事 别让这个成为他们对你的最后记忆
[38:37] Uh,yeah. 是啊
[38:38] Instead it should be the picture of a father or a husband who can’t provide for his family? 那怎么办? 一个大男人为人夫为人父 无力养家糊口 就该是这样?
[38:44] That son of a bitch took my money! 那个狗娘养的害我丢光积蓄
[38:47] He invested the employees’ pension,and he lost it all. 他拿养老金去做投资 结果赔个精光
[38:50] We trusted him! 我们对他多信任啊
[38:52] I don’t have anything. 我现在一无所有
[38:54] I don’t have a damn thing left after all those years. 辛苦了这么多年 结果我一无所有
[38:57] Look at me. 看着我
[38:58] This isn’t the way to fix it. 这不是解决之道
[39:00] What? 什么?
[39:01] You gonna tell me that you understand? 你要给我说你能理解?
[39:03] You can’t understand. 你理解不了
[39:05] You can’t possibly understand. 你不可能理解
[39:07] I do. 我理解
[39:11] ‘Cause a month ago,I lost everything,too. 一个月前 我也失去了一切
[39:16] I trusted someone with my money just like you did. 我和你一样 轻信了一个理财人 我把钱托付给他
[39:21] A money manager who turned out to be a scam artist. 后来发现他是个大骗子
[39:25] Now I’m living with friends. 我现在住在朋友家
[39:28] Spending my nights out,begging for overtime, 在外过夜 疯狂加班
[39:32] but mostly,I just sit there wondering what the hell happened. 可是更多的时候 我只是坐着 回想到底发生了什么
[39:35] And the worst about all this is that it changed me,and I don’t like what I’ve become. 但最糟的是 这事改变了我 而我不喜欢改变后的自己
[39:41] The secrets I’ve kept,and the pride that forced me to lie to my friends and treat people unkind. 我隐藏的那些秘密 为了自尊欺骗朋友 冷酷地对待他人
[39:49] So,it wasn’t supposed to happen to me,John,was it? 这本不该发生在我身上 John 对吗?
[39:53] No. Not me. 不该 不该是我
[39:56] But it did. It did. 可是它发生了 它发生了
[40:01] I had to sell my house,spend all my savings and my retirement. 我只得卖掉房子 赔上所有的积蓄和退休金
[40:07] So,John,I do understand. I do. 所以John 我能理解 我能
[40:12] I killed a man. 我杀了一个人
[40:17] Give me your hand. Give me your hand. 把手给我 把手给我
[40:19] I don’t want to. 我不想
[40:26] No! 不!
[40:28] Let me go! Let me go! 放开我 放开我
[40:31] Let me go. 放开我
[40:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:54] I didn’t tell anyone because I was embarrassed. 我没有给别人说过 太丢人了
[40:57] I’m smart,educated,and I was duped. 我那么聪明 受过良好教育 结果还是被骗了
[41:02] And it wasn’t like John Simmons or even his boss,Martin Stafford. 这不同于John Simmons或他老板Martin Stafford
[41:05] They just trusted in the economy,and it let ’em down. 他们只是相信经济形势大好 结果赔了
[41:07] Me,I got greedy. 而我 则是贪心过度
[41:09] Tried to play with the big boys,and I got stung. 妄图和高手玩 结果输个精光
[41:12] It wasn’t greed,Sheldon. 那不是贪心 Sheldon
[41:14] It’s called optimism. 那是乐观
[41:17] You didn’t have to sell your condo. 你没必要把大厦公寓卖掉
[41:19] I mean,you could have gone to the department,asked for an emergency loan. 你可以去住普通公寓 申请应急贷款
[41:22] No,I was living with more than I needed. 不 我住的房子超过我实际需要的
[41:25] I took the best offer while I had a chance. 当我有机会时 我接受了最好的邀约
[41:27] Unfortunately,it was before I had another place to live,so,ended up staying with a friend and… 不幸的是 在找到住处前 我都得借住朋友家
[41:35] You know my biggest disappointment is that I may have to give up volunteering with the medical unit. 我最大的遗憾是 我可能退出志愿医疗队
[41:41] With Angell dying,and then this money situation, Angell的去世 还有经济状况
[41:45] volunteering was the one thing keeping me sane there for a while. 志愿医疗队让我保持清醒
[41:50] Don’t you dare quit. 不许放弃
[41:52] You enjoy it too much. 你很喜欢那里
[41:54] There are other options. 天无绝人之路
[41:58] I have an extra room. 我有间空房间
[42:02] It’s not up for discussion. 没什么好商量的 CSI:纽约篇
[42:10] CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 06
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme