时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Be right there. | 稍等一下 |
[00:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[00:59] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[01:04] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Our victim’s name is Brooke Hallworth. | 受害人名叫Brooke Hallworth |
[01:18] | She’s 21 years old. | 21岁 |
[01:19] | Paramedics found her unconscious,blunt force trauma to the head. | 急救人员到时 她已经昏迷 头部有钝器外伤 |
[01:22] | She’s at Trinity Hospital. | 她现在Trinity医院 |
[01:23] | They’re taking her into surgery now. | 正要去做手术 |
[01:25] | We know if she was a guest here? | 她是这里的客人吗? |
[01:26] | Nothing registered in her name. | 没有登记入住 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:29] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看情况如何 |
[01:40] | This blood trail indicates she came from somewhere upstairs. | 血迹表明她是从楼上什么地方下来的 |
[01:57] | Looks like the brood trail leads into the elevator. | 看起来是电梯那边 |
[02:04] | She definitely pushed the lobby button. | 她肯定按过到大厅的按钮 |
[02:10] | All right,so how do we know what floor she came from? | 没错 但我们怎么才能知道 她是从哪层楼下来的? |
[02:12] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法可以知道 |
[02:32] | Police business. | 警察办案 |
[02:57] | Here we go. | 就是这里了 |
[03:05] | Door’s been left open. | 门开着 |
[03:17] | Flack,we got a victim here. | Flack 这里还有个受害者 |
[03:24] | I’m not catching any vitals. | 摸不到脉搏了 |
[03:26] | Hey,Stell. | 嘿 Stell |
[03:27] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[03:37] | looks like we can rule out robbery. | 看起来不是抢劫了 CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:15] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 05 | |
[04:43] | Is Stella canvassing for witnesses? | Stella在询问目击者吗? |
[04:45] | She’s on her way to the hospital to get an update on our female vic. | 她在去医院的路上 去了解女伤者的情况 |
[04:48] | So,Mac… | 那么 Mac… |
[04:50] | luxury suite… | 豪华套房… |
[04:52] | champagne… | 香槟… |
[04:53] | cash… | 现金… |
[04:56] | ski mask. | 滑雪面具 |
[04:59] | Which item doesn’t belong? | 这其中哪件东西不协调呢? |
[05:06] | What about this gunshot wound to the abdomen? | 这个腹部的枪伤有什么发现? |
[05:08] | Any sign of a casing? | 找到弹壳了吗? |
[05:10] | Shooter either used a revolver or took the casing with him. | 凶手要么用左轮手枪 要么带走了弹壳 |
[05:15] | This guy’s all banged up. | 他可撞得不轻 |
[05:17] | It’s consistent with defensive injuries,but the coloration suggests they were sustained over a period of time. | 这和自卫伤口吻合 但从颜色看来 像是已经有一段时间了 |
[05:22] | Could be he’s just clumsy. | 也许他只是笨手笨脚而已 |
[05:23] | Or he’s got a painful job. | 或者工作够辛苦的 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:27] | This abrasion here is very recent. | 这里的擦伤肯定是最近发生的 |
[05:30] | Could have happened during a struggle with the killer. | 可能是和凶手纠缠时留下的 |
[05:32] | Looks like there’s some kind of pattern to it. | 看上去有点像特殊的图案 |
[05:35] | It’s tough to make out. | 很难断定 |
[05:37] | I’ll get a digital copy to AV,see if we can enhance what’s there. | 我先用数码像机拍下来 看能否弄清楚到底是什么 |
[05:54] | Metal housing on the privacy chain is bent. | 安全锁链槽弯了 |
[05:59] | This door was forced open. | 有人强行闯入 |
[06:09] | So,room invasion without the robbery. | 那么就是破门而入但不是抢劫 |
[06:11] | One dead. One barely makes it out of here alive. | 一人死亡 另一个还在生死边缘徘徊 |
[06:15] | Whoever did this was looking to hurt these people. | 凶手肯定是冲着人来的 |
[06:17] | If robbery wasn’t the motive,why not take the money anyway? | 就算动机不是抢劫 为什么不顺手牵羊呢? |
[06:24] | Room’s registered to a Jesse Lewis. | 房间是登记在Jesse Lewis名下的 |
[06:27] | Checked in a few hours ago with a woman matching the description of our female vic. | 几小时之前刚开的 同行女性和女受害人特征相符 |
[06:34] | If she was inside this room when the ski mask came off the killer’s face, | 如果凶手的滑雪面罩掉下来时 她也在房间里 |
[06:38] | she may be able to make an I.D. | 她也许可以指认凶手 |
[06:40] | If she makes it at all. | 那要看她能不能挺过来 |
[06:55] | Race you to the end of the hallway. | 和你比赛谁先到走道那边 |
[06:57] | Just a little humor there. | 开个玩笑嘛 |
[06:59] | Yeah,well,uh,where are we at on this hotel room murder? | 好吧 酒店那个案子有什么进展吗? |
[07:01] | Well,behind door number one,we have a silver vase,champagne bottle and all the matching stemware. | 第一扇门那边 是一个银花瓶 香槟瓶子 还有其他的配套器皿 |
[07:06] | Behind door number two,we have a wool ski mask,presumably worn by the killer. | 第二扇门后面 是一个羊毛滑雪面罩 应该是凶手戴的 |
[07:11] | So,what’s it going to be,Messer? | 那么 Messer 你选哪个呢? |
[07:12] | It’s going to be door number one. | 第一扇门了 |
[07:14] | Feeling lucky about getting some prints,huh? | 觉得更有可能找到指纹哈? |
[07:16] | No,it’s just a little closer. | 不 只是离得近点 |
[07:22] | When I worked as a medical intern,we’d get these kids coming in with injuries like you wouldn’t believe. | 我做实习医生时 总看到有孩子 带着你难以置信的伤入院 |
[07:27] | Hyperextended vertebrae,cranial contusions,spiral fractures. | 脊椎严重拉伤 颅骨挫伤 螺旋骨折 |
[07:30] | Football players? | 打橄榄球的? |
[07:31] | You’d think so,but believe it or not,they were dancers. | 一般人都这么觉得 但信不信由你 他们是舞蹈演员 |
[07:35] | Okay. What kind of dance moves cause injuries like these? | 什么样的舞蹈动作会造成这种伤害? |
[07:37] | Okay,well,this stress fracture here is caused by torsional motion, | 这里的应力骨折是因为一个 扭转的动作 |
[07:41] | most likely the result of a pretty popular dance move called an air flare. | 很有可能是一个很流行的舞蹈动作 -大回环(街舞高难动作)造成的 |
[07:52] | All right,it looks like he also suffered a herniated cervical disc. | 他好像还有颈椎间盘突出的症状 |
[07:55] | Highly indicative of gradual strain and repetitive motion. | 很明显是因为持续不断的挤压 和反复拉伸导致 |
[08:05] | So,our vic was a dancer. | 那么说 死者是个舞者 |
[08:07] | More specificay,a street dancer. | 确切地说 是跳街舞的 |
[08:10] | ****partially healed. | 这里的骨折已经钙化 说明已经基本愈合了 |
[08:13] | Now,It’s not from dancing,and most likely not related to our crime. | 这个和舞蹈没什么关系 应该和案子也无关 |
[08:16] | I’d say it happened within the past few months. | 我觉得是近几个月发生的 |
[08:18] | What about C.O.D.? | 死亡原因是什么呢? |
[08:19] | Sid recover a slug? | Sid找到子弹了吗? |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:22] | This is all he was able to remove from the wound. | 他从伤口里只找到了这些 |
[08:27] | Some type of metallic powder. | 某种金属粉末 |
[08:30] | And it wasn’t a through and through. | 子弹也没有打穿身体 |
[08:32] | That’s odd. | 这就奇怪了 |
[08:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | But you can see the round only penetrated a few inches into the body,then stopped dead. | 可以看出这一枪只射入身体几英寸 然后忽然停住了 |
[08:39] | So,we have no exit wound and no bullet. | 找不到射出口和子弹 |
[08:43] | Where did it go? | 那子弹呢? |
[08:44] | And what exactly is this? | 还有这到底是什么? |
[09:57] | Any word on our victim’s girlfriend,Brooke Hallworth? | 死者的女朋友Brooke Hallworth怎样了? |
[10:00] | Yeah,she’s still in the hospital,but she’s showing signs of improvement. | 她还在医院 不过情况有所好转 |
[10:03] | The minute she’s conscious,I’m getting back there. | 她一醒过来 我就会赶回去的 |
[10:06] | Did you see the paper today? | 你看今天的报纸了吗? |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[10:09] | Adam said he saw a quiz on Facebook called: | Adam说在Facebook上看到个小测试: |
[10:11] | “If you were the Compass Killer,where would you strike next?” | “如果你是指南针杀手 你下一个目标会指向何方?” |
[10:14] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[10:16] | We’re going to get this guy,Mac. | 我们会抓住他的 Mac |
[10:18] | But right now,let’s just focus on the hotel murder. | 但眼下 我们得专注于酒店谋杀案 |
[10:21] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:23] | The abrasion on our vic’s neck… | 死者脖子上的擦伤… |
[10:24] | it’s some kind of crosshatch pattern. | 是某种交叉阴影线 |
[10:26] | Took sustained force to cause that kind of impression. | 要持续受力一段时间 才能留下这样的印记 |
[10:29] | It’s not just a glancing blow. | 这一击不是瞬间形成的 |
[10:30] | And Hawkes was right about our vic’s other injuries. | Hawkes在研究死者其他的伤口 |
[10:33] | Jesse Lewis was a dancer. | Jesse Lewis 是个舞蹈演员 |
[10:34] | In fact,he was performing last night just hours before he died. | 事实上 他昨晚被杀之前几小时 还有过一场表演 |
[10:39] | I got this off the Internet. | 我从网上找到的 |
[10:41] | Jesse performed under the stage name Mechanicx. | Jesse在一个叫Mechanicx的舞台表演 |
[10:44] | This particular competition is known as Battle Step. | 那是个叫做”战争步伐”的比赛 |
[10:48] | I thought this type of dancing went out with Ms. Pac-Man and the Rubik’s Cube. | 我还以为这种舞和吃豆人 立体魔方游戏 是一起出现的 |
[10:52] | Definitely went underground and advanced,only to resurface with a new name. | 肯定是走向地下而且发展壮大了 只是换个名字再次露面 |
[10:56] | It’s now called street dancing,and it’s gone pro. | 现在这叫街舞 而且变得职业化了 |
[10:59] | Street dancing. | 街舞 |
[11:52] | What’s the guy in red uptight about? | 那个穿红衣服的人为什么那么生气? |
[11:55] | Could be the fact that our vic won first place in the singles event. | 可能是因为死者在单人比赛里赢了 |
[11:58] | Ten grand. All cash. | 1万块 全是现金 |
[12:01] | Everyone in that audience saw him win. | 所有在场的人都看到他赢了 |
[12:03] | Our suspect could have been there,followed Brooke and Lewis back to their hotel room. | 嫌疑人可能就在其中 跟着 Brooke和Lewis到酒店房间 |
[12:08] | Strange thing is,if the prize money was the motive,then why was it still there? | 奇怪的是 如果奖金是动机 那为什么没被拿走呢? |
[12:12] | Why don’t we ask the guy who came in second. | 我们去问问第二名如何 |
[12:25] | Beggin’,beggin’ you | |
[12:29] | Put your lovin’ hand out,baby | |
[12:32] | Beggin’,beggin’ you | |
[12:36] | Put your lovin’ hand out,darlin’ | |
[12:40] | Ridin’ high | |
[12:41] | When I was king | |
[12:43] | Played it hard and fast ’cause I had everything | |
[12:47] | Walked away | |
[12:49] | Wonderin’ then | |
[12:51] | Would easy come and easy go when it would end | |
[12:53] | So why anytime I bleed,ya let me go | |
[12:55] | Anytime I reach,ya get me yo | |
[12:57] | Anytime I seek,ya let me know | |
[12:59] | But I planted that sejust let? | |
[13:01] | I’m on my knees while I’m Beggin’ | |
[13:03] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna lose You | |
[13:04] | I got my arms all spread | |
[13:06] | I hope that my heart gets fed | |
[13:07] | Matter of fact,girl,I’m beggin’ | |
[13:09] | Beggin’ Beggin’ you | |
[13:13] | Put your lovin’ hand out,baby | |
[13:17] | Beggin’ Beggin’ you | |
[13:21] | Put your lovin’ hand out,darlin’ | |
[13:39] | An empty shell I used to be | |
[13:43] | **** | |
[13:46] | A broken manfe but I don’t 秜er me | |
[13:50] | ‘s chance to win my soul | |
[13:53] | What we doin’ What we chasin’ | |
[13:55] | Why da bottom Why da basement | |
[13:57] | Why we got good…don’t embrace | |
[13:58] | Why the feel for the need to replacement | |
[14:00] | You’re on a wrong way track from the good | |
[14:02] | I only painted a picture,anywhere we could be at | |
[14:04] | Like the heart in the best way should | |
[14:06] | You done gave it away,ya had it till you took it back | |
[14:08] | But I keep walkin’ on,keep open doors | |
[14:10] | Keep hopin’ for,that call is yours,keep browsin’ halls | |
[14:13] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna live in a broken home | |
[14:22] | You ever see this guy before? | 你以前见过这个人吗? |
[14:23] | It’s Jesse Lewis. | 他是Jesse Lewis |
[14:25] | Thinks he’s got skills for battling. | 他跳舞有两下子 |
[14:27] | Yeah,we heard you two exchanged skills last night. | 我们听说你们昨晚切磋了一下 |
[14:30] | You came in second place. | 你是第二名 |
[14:31] | Yeah,well,the judges must’ve been high or something. | 是啊 评委不知道是磕药还是怎么了 |
[14:33] | Why you asking me about Jesse? | 你问我Jesse的事情干嘛? |
[14:34] | He do something wrong? | 他做错什么了? |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:36] | He stepped in front of a gun while someone else was pulling the trigger. | 他在别人扣扳机时 错误地站在了枪口前 |
[14:39] | We’re thinking that someone might be you. | 我们觉得开枪的人可能就是你 |
[14:42] | Couldn’t accept you’d lost,decided to take the battle outside to another venue. | 你接受不了自己落败的现实 决定把战场延续到别的地方 |
[14:46] | No,that-that ain’t how it went down. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[14:54] | Then wthat matchesour wrist guard? | 那为什么Lewis脖子上会有 和你护腕吻合的伤口? |
[14:58] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[14:59] | You were tired of coming in second place,right? | 你厌倦了做第二 是吧? |
[15:02] | Tired of missing out on the bragging rights,sponsorships,endorsement deals. | 厌倦了没有自我吹嘘的资格 没有赞助 没有广告合同 |
[15:06] | And with Jesse in the way,none of that was ever going to be yours. | 因为有Jesse挡道 那些都不可能归你所有 |
[15:09] | So you follow him back to the hotoom,you take him out, | 所以你跟踪他到酒店房间 撂倒他 |
[15:12] | but you leave all the money behind knowing that if you stole it, | 但你把钱留下了 因为你知道如果拿走钱 |
[15:15] | you’d take first place on our suspect list. | 你毫无疑问就会成为头号嫌犯 |
[15:18] | And Jesse’s girlfriend? | 那么Jesse的女朋友呢? |
[15:19] | What,she just get in the way,or was there something else going on there? | 怎么回事? 就是因为她碍事 还是有别的原因? |
[15:22] | We may have done some after-hours battling,but I didn’t kill him. | 我们可能在赛场下还有过交手 但我没有杀他 |
[15:25] | Convince me. | 证明给我看 |
[15:28] | I spent months working on a new move. | 我花了好几个月练一个新动作 |
[15:31] | It’s called the elbow airre. | 叫做肘支撑大回环 |
[15:33] | I’m getting ready to rockng the crowd with it,right? | 我打算用这个动作夺取桂冠呢 知道吗? |
[15:35] | But before I get a chance,dude comes out y owmove. | 但我还没来得及做 他居然做了和我一样的动作 |
[15:46] | So I called him out. | 所以我把他叫出来 |
[15:48] | Yo. | 哎 |
[15:49] | You been scoping myYou busted my elw man,I . | 你是不是偷看我练习了 你偷了我的肘支撑大回环 |
[15:55] | **got my own moves*** | 我告诉你吧 我有自己的舞步 |
[15:57] | Step otace. | 滚远点 |
[15:58] | Oh,my God! | 我的天 |
[16:01] | If I’m gonna kill somebody,I’ll do it in the ring. | 真要杀人的话 我肯定在舞台上动手 |
[16:04] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[16:22] | Hi,Brooke. | |
[16:23] | I’m Detective Stella Bonasera with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的Stella Bonasera警探 |
[16:27] | Weunthe man who killed Jesse. | 我们找到了杀害Jesse的凶手 |
[16:30] | Nick? | |
[16:31] | It’s very important that we get an I.D. from you. | 如果你能帮我们辨认一下 那可就帮大忙了 |
[16:36] | ****do? | 你们平常也这样? |
[16:40] | I mean,she just regained consciousness. | 她刚刚恢复知觉 |
[16:42] | Her memory’s not all thert. | 记忆还没有全部恢复 |
[16:44] | Recollections from traumatic reevents are often most vivid just after regaining consciousness. | 受伤时的记忆 在刚恢复知觉时是最清晰的 |
[16:48] | So,yes,this is standard procedure. | 所以没错 这是标准流程 |
[16:52] | Are you a family member? | 你是亲属吗? |
[16:53] | I’m a friend of Brooke’s. | 我是Brooke的朋友 |
[16:54] | Nick Emerson. | 我叫Nick Emerson |
[16:59] | A colleague of mine is going to escort our suspect into the room,Brooke. | Brooke 待会我同事带嫌疑人进来 |
[17:03] | I need you to look at him and tell me if it’s the same man that broke into your hotel room last night. | 你看看昨晚闯入你们房间的人 是不是他 |
[17:09] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[17:10] | Okay. I guess. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Good. | 好 |
[17:26] | Tell ’em I didn’t do it. | 告诉他们不是我干的 |
[17:27] | What did I tell you about talking? | 刚才给告诉你别乱说话 你忘了? |
[17:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:45] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:57] | I honestlyon’t remember. | 我真得记不清了 |
[18:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:18] | Rithere,on the left. | 在这里 左边 |
[18:20] | sstantial contusion,swn. **** | 相当严重的挫伤 脑部肿大 但没有硬膜下血肿 |
[18:25] | ***a gde fivus. | 内科大夫诊断为5级脑震荡 |
[18:28] | That would explain the loss of consciousness a aia ***** | 所以才会失去意识和健忘症 |
[18:30] | Even if she was staringus.Dot Com the fe,that memoryou wutf her brain. | 就算她盯着Dot Com的脸看 也想不起来 |
[18:34] | lif wasn’t wiped away. | 她很幸运 记忆没有全部丢失 |
[18:37] | If this had been a grade six concussion,we’d be investigating a double homicide. | 如果是6级脑震荡 那本案就是双重谋杀案 |
[18:40] | Any insight from the doctors regarding her memory loss? | 关于她的失忆 医生说什么了没? |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[18:44] | Only time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[18:46] | Helpful. | 但愿吧 |
[18:47] | Any idea when she’ll be released from the hospital? | 他们准备什么时候让她出院? |
[18:50] | Well,her vitals are normal. | 她的体症稳定 |
[18:51] | But her physician wants to keep her for observation. | 不过医生想让她再留院观察一段时候 |
[18:53] | He seems pretty confident that she’ll be released within 24 hours. | 他说不出24小时 她就完全可以出院 |
[18:56] | I know it’s the last place she’d want to go, | 我知道她最不愿去的就是犯罪现场 |
[18:57] | but a trip back to the crime scene might spark a memo or two. | 不过重返现场可能会唤起她的记忆 |
[19:01] | on the metallic powder from the vic’s gunshot wound? | 受害者的枪伤伤口中的金属粉末 有没有什么发现? |
[19:04] | XRF indicated copper and zinc metalloid. | X射线荧光光谱仪显示是铜锌类金属 |
[19:07] | Still trying to track down a source. | 我还在查来源 |
[19:08] | From now on I want to be called Adam Ross Dot E-D-U. | 从现在起 你们要叫我Adam Ross.edu (模仿高校的域名) |
[19:12] | ‘Cause all day long I’m giving people education. | 因为一天到晚 我都在传道授业 |
[19:19] | Nothing? | 没事吧? 滑雪面罩 |
[19:20] | Ski mask. | 没事吧? 滑雪面罩 |
[19:21] | Right. Uh,I found a few hairs within the fibers but nothing with roots on it to give us DNA. | 对 我在纤维中找到了几根头发 但都没有发根 无法提取DNA |
[19:26] | Class characteristics? | 分类特征呢? |
[19:27] | Same color and pigment distribution as the sample we got from Dot Com. | 发色 还有上面的染发剂 都与Dot Com的样本吻合 |
[19:30] | But it doesn’t definitively say it’s his. | 但不能肯定是他的 |
[19:32] | See if we can get mitochondrial DNA. | 看能不能提取到线粒体DNA |
[19:35] | What about surveillance footage? | 监控录像呢? |
[19:36] | Nothing on our killer. | 没拍到凶手 |
[19:37] | Prints Danny lifted off the vase? | Danny从花瓶上提取到的指纹呢? |
[19:39] | One belongs to Brooke Hallworth,which we expected. | 一枚是Brooke Hallworth的 和预计一样 |
[19:41] | But there was a second print. | 但是还有一枚 |
[19:42] | No match to Brooke,Jesse,or Dot Com. | 与Brooke,Jesse,Dot Com的都不吻合 |
[19:45] | Ran it through AFIS and I got nothing. | 查了AFIS系统也没结果 |
[19:47] | If Brooke used that vase during the struggle,chances are the other prin belongs to our killer. | 如果打斗时Brooke用过花瓶 那另一枚指纹很可能属于凶手 |
[19:51] | Run the prints through any y therprateqt identificaon civilian databases. | 把这枚指纹与所有的户籍资料数据库做比对 |
[19:54] | ***from their employees | 查一下所有需要雇员提供指纹的公司 |
[20:08] | What do you got,bud? | 有什么发现 老兄? |
[20:11] | This was not the first time our vic was robbed. | 这不是受害人第一次遭劫 |
[20:13] | Yeah,I don’t think you can claim New York residency unless you’ve been robbed twice,no? | 没被劫上两次 你还好意思说自己是纽约人? |
[20:18] | M.O. is practically identical. | 作案手法几乎一致 |
[20:19] | According to the report,three months ago e wins a local dance contest. | 报告上说 Jesse三个月前 在一场本地比赛中获胜 |
[20:23] | First prize is 3,000 clams,cash. | 冠军奖金是整整3000美元 |
[20:26] | Not a night you want to walk home. | 不该在这个时候走夜路回家 |
[20:29] | All right,so you’re thinking that this guy targeted Jesse again after he won this contest? | 你是说这小子在Jesse获奖后 又盯上他了? |
[20:32] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[20:33] | Says here they made an arrest. | 这里说抓到了嫌犯 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:36] | Al Santiago. | |
[20:37] | He’s number five. | 他是五号 |
[20:39] | Picked him up trying to pawn Jesse’s watch. | 他在当Jesse的表时 被抓到了 |
[20:41] | No hit. Jesse didn’t I.D. | 不是吧 Jesse没有辨认出他 |
[20:43] | That’s whatup trying I don’t get it. | 我就这点不明白 |
[20:44] | ****He was stariache cording to the complaint. | 根据他的陈述 当时他就盯着他的脸 |
[20:46] | Right,so why doesn’t he identify this guy? | 那为什么没有辨认出来这小子? |
[20:49] | Who is this clown? | 这小子是什么人? |
[20:53] | Me…me no speaky English. | 我… 我说英语… 不会 |
[20:55] | Yeah,all right,you know what? | 我给你说 |
[20:57] | Knock it off,Alice. | 差不多就得了 Alice |
[20:58] | It’s Al. It’s Al,scumbag. | 是Al 王八蛋 |
[21:00] | Al Scumbag? | Al-王八蛋? |
[21:01] | I thought you said his name was Santiago. | 我记得你说你叫Santiago |
[21:04] | Yeah,right here on your rap sheet. | 这是你的案底 |
[21:05] | It says your name is Alice Adrienne Santiago. | 上边记载你的名字叫 |
[21:08] | With a name like that,you probably had to mail your milk money to the school bully. | 看这个名字 估计你还得给 学校的恶霸交牛奶钱吧 |
[21:11] | It’s of German descent. means “noble.” | 这是有德国血统的 是贵族的意思 |
[21:14] | Yeah,you’re obviously living up to your name. | 你真没辜负你这名 |
[21:16] | Yeah,yeah. You guys are funny. | 你们真搞笑 |
[21:20] | So,what’d I do now? | 接下来我要怎么做? |
[21:21] | You know what you did– robbery,with a homicidal twist. | 你干的事你自己清楚 抢劫 变态杀人狂 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Yeah,that-that sounds like me. | 听着像我 |
[21:28] | Tell us about Jesse Lewis. | 给我们说说Jesse Lewis |
[21:31] | You gotta verespecifics,m. | 再给点提示吧 |
[21:33] | I don’t know the name of every dude that I rob. | 我又记不住我抢的每一个人 |
[21:35] | Hip-hop dancer,followed him from a club,took him for three grand. | Hip-hop舞者 从夜店出来就被你盯上 抢走了3000美元 |
[21:39] | Yeah. Yeah,that’s | 这才像话 |
[21:49] | Oh,ye,ye,ye That guy,uh-huh. | 那个家伙啊 |
[21:52] | But you see,I didn’t do that because he couldn’t I.D. me,remember? | 但不是我干的 因为他没有认出我 记得不? |
[21:56] | Yeah,exactly. That’s why you weren’t gonna that’s why you wore a ski mask,right? | 对 你才不会再给他一次机会 所以你戴了滑雪面罩 |
[22:03] | See,now I know you definitely got the wrong guy ’cause I don’t ski. | 你肯定抓错人了 我不滑雪 |
[22:05] | Three thousand,that was a score. | 3000美元 收获不错嘛 |
[22:07] | But ten large – you weren’t passing that up even though it was the same mark,right? | 可一万块 就算是同个人 你也不会轻易放弃吧? |
[22:10] | So,what happened? What went wrong? | 怎么了? 出什么事了? |
[22:12] | Did Jesse bum-rush you again? | Jesse又对你动粗了? |
[22:18] | He rips off your mask? | 他把你的面罩扯下来了? |
[22:19] | Did he getYou figure you can’t leave him alive to I.Dyou | 你不能留他活口去辨认你 是吧 |
[22:21] | ’cause you’re not gonna get that lucky again. | 因为你不会像上次那么走运 |
[22:23] | So what happens next? | 之后呢? |
[22:24] | Somebody hears the commotion,they come in the room to intervene, | 有人听到打斗争 过来劝架? |
[22:27] | they force you out of there before you can pocket the cash,huh? | 你还没来得及把钱带走 他们就把你赶出去了? |
[22:30] | First I’m gonna go on record right now | 首先 接下来的对话我要求正式记录 |
[22:31] | and say I don’t know what thhe you two idbout | 我不知道你们两个笨蛋在说什么 |
[22:34] | ***punk | 第二 任何戴滑雪面罩的家伙都是混混 |
[22:37] | And as for that robbery three months ago… | 关于三个月前的抢劫案… |
[22:41] | It must really hurt,huh? | 那一定很伤人 是吧? |
[22:44] | To know you’re sitting across from the dude you’re so sure who did it, | 和你认为的凶手面对面坐着 |
[22:48] | but there’s nothing you can do about it. | 但你束手无策 无能为力 |
[22:58] | *** | 这小子的一切都说明就是他犯的案 |
[23:00] | But until the mitochondrial DNA from the hair in the ski maskt.comes back a match, | 但在滑雪面罩上头发的 线粒体DNA比对结果出来前 |
[23:04] | we don’t have anything that puts him in that hotel room. | 没有证据能证明他当时就在酒店客房 |
[23:07] | methi’s off,though. | 有地方不太对劲 |
[23:09] | Based on the complaint of the first robbery,Jes | 他刚才嚷嚷第一起劫案的事 |
[23:13] | Why’d the I.D. | 当时Jesse就盯着他 为什么后来没有辨认出他呢? |
[23:14] | Well,you know how unreliable eyewitnesses can be. | 你也知道目击证人有多不可靠 |
[23:17] | Especihen ey’re staring down the barrel of a gun. | 尤其是他们被枪指过 |
[23:32] | that’s it | 就是这个 |
[23:32] | It’s the same color and consistency as the powder recovered from the vic’s gunshot wound. | 颜色和成分与死者枪伤口里的粉末一致 |
[23:37] | I made a few calls to some of my military contacts. | 我给部队里的几个朋友打过电话 |
[23:42] | It turns out a copper and zinc metalloid | 原来铜锌粉末压塑弹头 |
[23:44] | is used in the construction of a tactical training round known as simulated ammunition. | 是在战术训练中使用的模拟弹 |
[23:48] | Yeah,used for marking your shots. | 对 标记你的着弹点 |
[23:50] | But I thought all simulated ammunition was ink-filled nonlethal. | 不过我以为模拟弹都是 装填颜料的非致命性弹 |
[23:53] | Similar to paintballs. | 类似于彩弹枪的弹 |
[23:55] | There’s actually two kinds. | 其实有两种弹 |
[23:56] | The ink-filled,nonlethal type. And then there’s these. | 装填颜料的非致命性弹 还有这种 |
[24:00] | SafeFire rounds. | 安全型子弹 |
[24:02] | They’re frangible. | 比较脆 |
[24:04] | Designed to disintegrate on impact with hard targets. | 这种设计使得弹头与硬目标相撞时 就会碎裂 |
[24:07] | So this must’ve cut through our vic’fl | 所以肯定是射进受害者的身体 |
[24:10] | and then broke u disintegrate on p ithe underlying dense tissue,resulting in the metallic powder. | 然后在撞击高密度组织后 碎裂成金属粉末 |
[24:15] | I just heard back from the SafeFire manufacturer. | 安全型子弹的生产商答复了 |
[24:18] | Our sample is a match to the impurity levels in one of the lots. | 我们的样本在纯度上与某批货相吻合 |
[24:22] | And that lot was sent to? | 那批货到哪了? |
[24:24] | A weapons training facility called Center Ring Firing Range in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林区的一家靶场 “靶心靶场” |
[24:29] | That’s where we’ll find our killer. | 在那里能找到凶手 |
[24:58] | u’ dead,Frank. | 你死了 Frank |
[25:04] | Well,that’s what happens when you don’t check yos. | 这就是不检查危险区域的后果 |
[25:07] | You die. | 死翘翘 |
[25:08] | Only managed to kill eight innocent civilians today. | 今天才打死了8个无辜市民 |
[25:12] | Seeveryone next week. | 下周见 |
[25:15] | Craig Roberts? | |
[25:17] | Classes are a hundred dollars a person,no more than seven people per group. | 每班最多七人 每人100美元 |
[25:20] | All instructors are licensed and trained in various firearMs. | 所有教官都有执照 而且受训使用过多种武器 |
[25:23] | Kill House. | 死亡之屋 |
[25:24] | Nothing can touch it in terms of reality. | 再没有比这里更真实的了 |
[25:27] | Except maybe reality. | 除非是真实的生活 |
[25:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:30] | I thought you were auditing the last class. | 我以为你是来报名最新一班的 |
[25:33] | Mind if I check out your firearm? | 我能检查下你的武器吗? |
[25:38] | Mind if I ask what this is about? | 我能问下原因吗? |
[25:44] | This. | 这个 |
[25:46] | Your simulated ammunition was used to commit a murder the other night. | 几天前 你的模拟弹被用来行凶杀人 |
[25:49] | Well,you don’t think I had anything… | 你别是认为我… |
[25:50] | Relax,Mr. Roberts. | 别紧张 Roberts先生 |
[25:51] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我没有以任何罪名指控你 |
[25:54] | Not yet,anyway. | 至少现在不会 |
[25:56] | But I do need you to explain to me how one of your rounds ended up being used in a homicide. | 不过我需要你给我解释下 为什么你们的一发弹杀了人 |
[26:01] | I have a lot of students. | 我的学员很多 |
[26:02] | I guess any one of them could’ve walked off with some of my practice rounds. | 我觉得很多人都可能把模拟弹带走 |
[26:05] | Don’t you account for all the simulated rounds distributed to the people in your class? | 发给学员的模拟弹 你们不盘点吗? |
[26:10] | Should I be talking to a lawyer? | 我得找个律师吗? |
[26:13] | Do you need to? | 你需要吗? |
[26:14] | Look,every day I meet dozens of people who want to learn how to fire a gun. | 每天都有很多人来找我学射击 |
[26:18] | I can’t be held responsible for the actions of every person who comes in and out of this place. | 我没义务对学员的行为负责 |
[26:21] | Somebody has to. | 总得有人对此负责 |
[26:24] | This man is dead because of one of your rounds. | 因为你们的一发弹 这个人死了 |
[26:28] | Is that Jesse? | 这是Jesse吗? |
[26:29] | Jesse Lewis? | |
[26:31] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[26:32] | This is crazy,yeah. | 太难以置信了 是的 |
[26:34] | Jesse was a student in one of my classes. | Jesse曾经上过我的课 |
[26:45] | You think our vic was shot by his own gun? | 你觉得死者是被自己的枪射中? |
[26:52] | The problem is,I don’t know anyone who carries a gun for protection and loads it with practice rounds. | 问题是 我不知道谁会为自卫而带枪 还装着模拟弹 |
[26:56] | Hey,guys. | 伙计们 |
[26:57] | There’s no record of our vic owning a handgun license. | 没找到死者有持枪执照的记录 |
[27:00] | But Adam got a hit from the prints lifted off the vase from the hotel room | 不过Adam有发现 酒店花瓶上提取到的那枚指纹 |
[27:03] | and they match prints from an employee database of a Zenith Limos. | 在一家叫”Zenith礼车公司” 的雇员数据库里找到匹配 |
[27:07] | It’s a car service owned by retired police officers. | 是一个退休警员开的租车公司 |
[27:09] | The prints belong to a Nick Emerson. | 指纹是Nick Emerson的 |
[27:12] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[27:14] | He was visiting Brooke in the hospital. | 他来医院看过Brooke |
[27:16] | I’m a friend of Brooke’s. | 我是Brooke的朋友 |
[27:18] | Nick Emerson. | |
[27:20] | Said he was a friend of hers. | 说是她的朋友 |
[27:21] | He’s also friends with Jesse,our male vic. | 他也是男死者Jesse的朋友 |
[27:24] | They were business partners. | 他们是商业伙伴 |
[27:26] | Jesse would do the dancing. | Jesse跳舞 |
[27:27] | Nick provided the hype. | Nick做宣传 |
[27:29] | Seems that he also goes by the name of Nick “Cool.” | 他还有个绰号叫酷Nick |
[27:34] | Well,it looks like it’s time to talk to Nick,see how cool he really is. | 看来该找Nick谈谈 看看他到底有多酷 |
[27:41] | You never heard of a day gig? | 你从没听说过全职工作吗? |
[27:43] | Means I don’t have time for this. | 意思是我没空 |
[27:45] | You got a lot more time than Jesse Lewis does. | 你比Jesse Lewis有空多了 |
[27:49] | According to some of your B-boy associates,you and Jesse were tight. | 据你下面那些街舞小子说 你和Jesse关系很近 |
[27:53] | Yeah,we grew up together. | 是 我们一起长大 |
[27:55] | Started a merchandising line for street dancers– hats,T-shirts,gloves. | 为街舞者创建了生产线-帽子 T恤 手套 |
[28:00] | Anyway,Jesse was my best friend. | 总之 Jesse是我最好的朋友 |
[28:02] | You should’ve seen him,he tore up the stage. | 你真该看看他跳舞 简直让整个舞台为之疯狂 |
[28:05] | Which was all part of the plan. | 这是计划的一部分 |
[28:06] | Jesse would rock the crowd,become a star. | Jesse能让观众情绪沸腾 成为明星 |
[28:09] | I would amp the hype,kick-start a marketing campaign using the prize money. | 我做宣传 用奖金启动行销 |
[28:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:20] | Can you explain your fingerprint at the crime scene. | 你能解释下你的指纹 为什么会出现在犯罪现场吗? |
[28:23] | yeah,*** | 可以 当时我在场 |
[28:26] | Earlier in the evening,after Jesse won the contest. | Jesse赢得比赛后 那晚早些时候 |
[28:28] | We all went back to the hotel to celebrate. | 我们都去了酒店庆祝 |
[28:30] | Who’s “we all”? | “我们”是指谁? |
[28:31] | Jesse,Brooke and I. | Jesse, Brooke和我 |
[28:32] | I mean,the party was on. | 我们开了派对 |
[28:34] | What?! | 什么?! |
[28:37] | Okay! | 好的! |
[28:39] | Nice,man. | 漂亮 老兄 |
[28:40] | All right,my man,let’s see what you got. | 好吧 老兄 拿出你的本事来 |
[28:43] | Come on,man,dancing is your thing,business is mine. | 拜托 老兄 跳舞你在行 做生意我在行 |
[28:45] | come on*** | 拜托 来吧 |
[28:48] | Let’s see it,s see it. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[28:52] | I reached out to the table to steady myself. | 我伸手扶桌子以稳住身体 |
[28:54] | My fingers must’ve touched the vase somehow. | 手指一定是那时碰到花瓶的 |
[28:57] | How come you failed to mention earlier that you were in the room the night of the murder? | 之前怎么不说谋杀那晚你在场呢? |
[29:00] | ‘Cause it looked like you guys had a suspect in custody. | 因为你们已经拘留了一个嫌犯了 |
[29:03] | Seemed like it was all wrapped up. | 案子已经了结了 |
[29:05] | I didn’t see why it was pertinent. | 我没觉得有什么相关 |
[29:06] | You know what,I still don’t. | 现在还是不觉得 |
[29:07] | So how did the party end? | 那么派对最后怎么结束的? |
[29:09] | Brooke and Jesse wanted to do a little celebrating of their own. | Brooke和Jesse想单独庆祝下 |
[29:11] | So I took the hint,went back to my pad. | 我心领神会 就回自己公寓了 |
[29:14] | What time was that? | 那是什么时候? |
[29:16] | You serious,man? | 你说真的 伙计? |
[29:18] | You want an alibi? | 你想要不在场证明? |
[29:19] | Jesse was my best friend. | Jesse是我最好的朋友 |
[29:21] | I’ll also need hair and a DNA sample. | 我还需要头发和DNA样本 |
[29:36] | If at any point you feelleav le you just tell me,okay? | 如果感到不舒服想离开就告诉我 |
[29:54] | All right,baby,check it out. | 好的 宝贝 来看看 |
[29:58] | I think we deserve to have a little celebration. | 我想我们应该庆祝一下 |
[30:01] | Start out with a little champagne. | 先来点香槟 |
[30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:04] | You’re welcome,babe. | 不客气 宝贝 |
[30:05] | We’re the best. | 干杯 |
[30:08] | I remember coming back to the room. | 我记得回到这间房间 |
[30:13] | Jesse had just won the dance battle. | Jesse刚赢了斗舞 |
[30:15] | We were celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[30:19] | We won! We won,babe! | 我们赢了! 我们赢了 宝贝! |
[30:20] | Look at it! | 看看! |
[30:22] | is is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:26] | Who was in twith you? | 还有谁和你在一起? |
[30:30] | Me and Jesse. | 就我和Jesse |
[30:33] | What about Nick? | 那Nick呢? |
[30:35] | He said that the three of you left the competition together and then came up here. | 他说你们三个比赛后一起离开 然后来到这儿 |
[30:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:51] | Jesse? | |
[30:54] | Jesse,please… | Jesse 拜托… |
[30:58] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[31:47] | What did hwant? | 他想要做什么? |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:52] | It was like… | 像是… |
[32:03] | It was like he was gonna help me… | 像是他想要帮助我… |
[32:07] | *** | 然后就这么离开了 |
[32:09] | Brooke,did you see his face? | Brooke 你看见他的脸了吗? |
[32:11] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[32:15] | Okayokok . | 好的 好的 |
[32:19] | All right,you out of here. It’s okay. | 好吧 我们离开这儿 没事了 |
[32:30] | Mac,I’ve gone over the evidence from the hotel room three times, | Mac 我检查了3次酒店房间的证据 |
[32:33] | and Jesse and Brooke– they’re here. | Jesse和Brooke的指纹–在这儿 |
[32:35] | They’re on the champagne bottle,the glasses. | 香槟酒瓶上 酒杯上 |
[32:37] | They’re on the money,but nobody else. | 钱上 没有发现其他人的 |
[32:40] | If Nick was partying in that room,his prints would be there,too. | 如果派对进行时Nick也在 那也应该有他的指纹 |
[32:43] | Yeah. That’s the thing. | 是的 这就是问题 |
[32:45] | Unless he didn’t eat,he didn’t drink,basically didn’t move, | 吃除非他没吃 没喝 基本上也没动 |
[32:48] | there’s no way that he was celebrating in that hotel room the way he told us he was. | 他绝不可能在酒店里一同庆祝 就像他先前说的那样 |
[32:57] | Which is consistent with the little Brooke could remember during her walk-through. | 这和Brooke回想起来的情形一致 |
[33:00] | Yeah,so he’s lying to us. | 没错 所以他在撒谎 |
[33:02] | Big time. | 大发现 |
[33:03] | Mito DNA from the hair on the ski mask just came back. | 面罩上头发的线粒体DNA结果出来了 |
[33:06] | Matched the DNA from our vase fingerprint. | 与花瓶上指纹的DNA相符 |
[33:09] | Nick was there. | Nick当时在现场 |
[33:11] | Not to party,but to kill. | 不是在开派对 而是杀人 |
[33:42] | And this is based on what evidence? | 你有什么证据? |
[33:44] | Sometimes the absence of evidence is the best evidence of all. | 有时候缺少证据就是最好的证据 |
[33:49] | We found nothing in that room indicating you were partying with Brooke and Jesse. | 房间里没有发现任何能证明你与 Brooke和Jesse一起开派对的证据 |
[33:55] | We did find one of your hairs on the ski mask. | 我们在面罩里发现了你的头发 |
[33:57] | The DNA matched back to your fingerprint. | DNA与你的指纹相符 |
[34:00] | No way to dance around that. | 别再兜圈子了 |
[34:10] | I loved Jesse,man. | 我爱Jesse 伙计 |
[34:12] | Everyone did. | 人人都爱他 |
[34:13] | So,you killed him. | 所以你就杀了他 |
[34:15] | Makes perfect sense. | 很能说得通啊 |
[34:17] | You have no idea how this went down. | 你不知道是怎么回事 |
[34:20] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[34:21] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[34:23] | The evidence says everything. | 证据说明了一切 |
[34:26] | That I did it? | 说明是我做的? |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | Okay,I killed him. | 好吧 是我杀了他 |
[34:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:40] | Because… | 因为… |
[34:44] | Jesse asked mto dit. | Jesse让我做的 |
[35:00] | It’s crazy. I mean,you know… | 很疯狂 我是说 你知道… |
[35:03] | Nobody’s gonna believe me. | 没人会相信我 |
[35:05] | I wouldn’t believe me. | 我也不相信自己 |
[35:08] | But you got to understand,I’m-I’m telling you the truth. | 但你得明白 我说的是实话 |
[35:12] | And it all started with that first robb | 事情是从第一次抢劫开始 |
[35:16] | Yeah,that’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这个 |
[35:20] | We read the poli*** | Nick 我们看了警方报告 知道事情经过 |
[35:24] | ***I.D. the robber. | Jesse没能认出抢匪 |
[35:25] | But you see,I didn’t do that,because he couldn’t I.D. me,remember? | 但不是我干的 因为他没有认出我 记得不? |
[35:30] | What you don’t know is,Brooke was with Jesse in that alley that night. | 你不知道的是 那晚巷子里 Brooke和Jesse在一起 |
[35:36] | She was there. | 她在场 |
[35:38] | That’s the part he left out. | 这部分他没有说 |
[35:40] | Why would Jesse lie about her being there? | Jesse为什么要撒谎呢? |
[35:42] | Brooke was pretty shaken up by it,so Jesse told her to go home. | Brooke吓坏了 于是Jesse让她回家 |
[35:48] | Said he was gonna handle everything with the police. | 说他和警察会处理好一切的 |
[35:51] | Why didn’t Jesse I.D. the robber? | Jesse为什么没认出抢匪? |
[35:53] | ‘Cause he was embarrassed about the way he handled himself. | 因为他为自己的行为感到羞愧 |
[35:56] | He thought he should have done something,tried to rescue her somehow. | 他认为自己应该做点什么保护她 |
[36:05] | My man,up against the wall. | 伙计 面朝墙 |
[36:06] | You,too. Up against the wall. | 你也是 面朝墙 |
[36:07] | Say one word,I’m gonna shoot you both in the back of the head,you understand me? | 敢说一个字 我就从脑后嘣了你俩 明白不? |
[36:14] | Yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这个 |
[36:25] | Eyes straight ahead,Romeo. | 眼睛朝前 罗密欧 |
[36:26] | Don’t even think about going hero on me. | 别想着逞英雄 |
[36:47] | He was convinced that Brooke didn’t see him the same way anymore. | 他觉得Brooke再也不像以前那样看他了 |
[36:51] | You know,I told him he was crazy. | 我说他疯了 |
[36:54] | I mean,the robber had a gun. | 抢匪有枪 |
[36:55] | He could have killed ’em both. | 可能会杀了他俩 |
[36:57] | But Jesse blamed himself…for not being able to protect her. | 但Jesse很自责 怪自己没能保护她 |
[37:05] | It was like he couldn’t live with it anymore. | 他再也承受不了 |
[37:07] | So Jesse came up with this plan to redeem himself in your eyes. | 于是Jesse就想出了这个计划 想在你眼里挽回一下形象 |
[37:12] | You’re telling me he planned the whole thing? | 你是说一切都是他计划的? |
[37:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:16] | He would never do anything like that. | 他绝对不会那样做的 |
[37:19] | He wanted there to be another robbery,another chance to protect you,to be your hero. | 他想情景重演 再有一次保护你的机会 当你的英雄 |
[37:25] | Hey,pour me some more champagne. | 嘿 再给我倒点香槟 |
[37:31] | Just tell us what you want. | 你想要什么 |
[37:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[37:33] | In the corner– both of you! | – 在墙角– – 你们俩! |
[37:34] | Now! | 现在! |
[37:36] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都拿走 |
[37:37] | Look,just don’t hurt her. | 听着 只要别伤害她 |
[37:38] | Here,here. I have money. Take it. | 给你 给你 我有钱 你拿走 |
[37:41] | There’s more over there. | 那边还有更多 |
[38:05] | Iagainst the wall to make it seem real. | 为了效果逼真一点 本该对着墙开一枪 |
[38:09] | ***hurt | 他们用的是模拟弹 不会造成伤害 |
[38:14] | But I saw him get shot. | 但是我看见他中枪 |
[38:16] | He told me that the ammunition was safe. | 他告诉我子弹是安全的 |
[38:19] | Simulated rounds. | 模拟弹 |
[38:21] | That’s what he called them. | 他是这么叫的 |
[38:26] | And that was Jesse’s fatal mistake. | 这是Jesse的致命错误 |
[38:29] | He gave you those rounds without realizing they could be lethal. | 他给你子弹时 不知道可能会致命 |
[38:37] | That’s when things went from bad to worse. | 于是事情演变到了这种地步 |
[38:40] | Jesse? | |
[38:44] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[38:56] | Nick?! | |
[39:04] | When Brooke saw my face,she could I.D. me. | Brooke看到了我的脸 她能认出我 |
[39:07] | I just panicked. | 我慌了 |
[39:08] | I never meant to hurt her or Jesse. | 我从没想过要伤害她或是Jesse |
[39:27] | That explains why he knelt down to check on you,see if you were okay. | 所以他蹲下来检查你的伤势 看你是否还好 |
[39:31] | I just can’t believe it was Nick under that mask. | 我真不敢相信面罩下是Nick |
[39:35] | He was our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[39:40] | He came to visit me in the hospital. | 他来医院探望我 |
[39:43] | He was going to go to the police to confess, | 他准备想向警方自首 |
[39:46] | but before he did,he wanted to see you to try to explain,to apologize as best he could. | 但在那之前 他想先向你解释和道歉 |
[39:53] | But when he walked into your hospital room… | 但是他来到你的病房… |
[39:55] | He realized I didn’t remember anything. | 发现我不记得一切了 |
[39:57] | He thought the whole thing would just go away. | 他以为这件事就可以过去了 |
[40:04] | Jesse didn’t need to do any of this. | Jesse不需要这么做 |
[40:08] | I loved him for who he was. | 我爱的是他这个人 |
[40:17] | God… he could make me smile. | 老天… 他能让我很开心 |
[40:30] | Um,Brooke,I have one last thing to ask of you. | Brooke 我还有最后一件事请求你 |
[40:43] | All the way to this end line. | 并排站好 |
[41:05] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[41:08] | Number three. | 3号 |
[41:12] | Number three,step forward. | 3号 上前 |
[41:19] | Everyone else can go. | 其他人可以走了 |
[41:32] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[41:46] | We got him,Brooke. | 我们抓到他了 Brooke |
[41:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:54] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 05 | CSI:纽约篇 |