Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:15] Mac,this is Mrs. Carter. Mac 这是Carter夫人
[01:19] You’re aware of the consequences of what you’re about to do? 你清楚你要做的事情带来的后果吧?
[01:24] Yes. 当然
[01:26] I imagine that this is every detective’s dream. 我想这正是每个警探的梦想
[01:29] Every detective’s dream is have people stop killing each other. 每个警探的梦想 是阻止人们互相残杀
[01:33] Start I made Kevinning,Mrs.** 从头开始说吧 慢慢来 Carter夫人
[01:37] **his favorite dinner. 我给Kevin做了他最爱的晚餐
[01:42] I lit the candles,I poured the wine. 我点上蜡烛 倒好红酒
[01:44] Everything was perfect. 一切都很完美
[01:56] He’d been traveling a lot lately,and it felt like weeks since he’d been home. 他最近经常不在家 感觉像是离家好几个星期了
[02:18] I wanted this night to be special… 我想要这个夜晚不同寻常…
[02:22] to rekindle our relationship. 我想要重燃爱火
[02:34] And there it was. 昨晚确实不同寻常了
[02:39] I actually thought that it was for me. 我还以为是送给我的
[02:42] to kevin with love 给最爱的Kevin
[02:54] Do you know how stupid that made me feel? 你知道这让我觉得自己多蠢吗?
[02:56] Stupid enough to commit murder. 蠢到杀人
[02:58] He was warned. 我警告过他的
[02:59] I told him that if ever caught him cheating,that I would kill him. 我告诉过他 如果抓到他出轨 我会杀了他
[03:07] And I will never forget the look on his face. 我永远不会忘记他当时的表情
[03:15] And then I got on top of him and I started stabbing. 然后我爬到他身上 一直捅他
[03:19] 17 times. 17次
[03:21] It was that many? 有这么多吗?
[03:29] I only stopped because I got tired. 我觉得累了才停下来的
[03:35] I took a cab to the Ritz because that’s where he proposed to me eight years ago. 我打车去了利兹酒店 那是他8年前向我求婚的地方
[03:41] I had a couple of glasses of wine… 我喝了几杯酒…
[03:44] and I got a room. 开了间房
[03:48] And that was my evening. 那是属于我的夜晚
[03:52] And this morning I had breakfast, 今天早上 我吃了早餐
[03:54] then I walked over to the precinct and I turned myself in. 走到警局 自首
[04:10] Taylor.
[04:11] DNA results came back. She’s lying. DNA报告出来了 她在说谎
[04:14] Got it. 知道了 长乐未央 肥妞香草 CSI:纽约篇
[04:57] CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 04
[05:13] What the hell is wrong with you people? 你们这些人到底那里不对劲?
[05:15] There was no one else in that apartment. 房子里没有别人
[05:17] You’re lying,Deborah. 你在说谎 Deborah
[05:18] We found a partial DNA profile of another woman 我们在杀你丈夫的凶器上
[05:22] on the handle of the knife used to kill your husband. 发现另一个女人的DNA
[05:24] It could have been touched by any number of people before that night. 可能在那晚之前有什么人碰过
[05:29] I entertain a lot. 我经常有朋友来访的
[05:31] That same woman’s DNA was swabbed from the bite impression on a roll we took off your dinner table. 在你餐桌上面包圈的咬痕里 也发现了同样的DNA
[05:37] Maybe you can explain to us how another woman’s DNA wound up on a piece of bread that came out of your oven. 也许你能解释 为何其他女人的DNA 跑到了你炉子里烤出来的面包里
[05:43] Maybe your staff was hungry. 也许你们哪个警探饿了呢
[05:45] I’m sorry. This is priceless. 不好意思 干嘛这样浪费时间
[05:47] You have a confession,a motive,a murder weapon that probably has my fingerprints all over it 你们有招供 有动机 有满是我指纹的凶器
[05:51] and you’re still not satisfied. 还有什么不满意的
[05:54] Look,I’m give you one more chance to help yourself. 听着 我再给你一次机会救你自己
[05:59] Someone else was in that room with you. 当时房间里还有别人
[06:01] Who are you protecting? 你到底在保护谁?
[06:02] I told you everything that I know. 我已经知无不言 言无不尽了
[06:05] I want her name. 告诉我她叫什么
[06:06] There is no “her.” 没有什么”她”
[06:13] Okay,you want a name… 好吧 你不就要个名字吗…
[06:16] Amanda…Bannister.
[06:24] Park Avenue. 派克大街
[06:26] My attorney. 我的律师
[06:34] Maybe a few hours in a 6×8 cell will improve your memory. 也许在牢房呆一会 能帮你回忆起点什么
[06:42] Get her out of here. 把她带走
[06:50] If you could go back to that moment,just you and him in that apartment, 如果时光倒回 就你和他在公寓里
[06:56] would you do it again? 你还会那么做吗?
[06:59] Would you stick the knife in his chest? 你还会不停地捅他的胸部?
[07:08] All 17 times. 17次 一次不少
[07:13] Regret’s a waste of time,Detective. 悔恨根本就是浪费时间 警探
[07:16] Right. 没错
[07:21] You can’t change the past. 你无法改变过去
[07:22] Stand up. 站起来
[07:27] Turn around. 转过身去
[07:30] No matter how okay you think you are, 不管你现在觉得多心安理得
[07:35] when you close your eyes at night,it’s gonna haunt you. 你晚上闭上眼睛 这都会成为你的梦魇
[07:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[08:31] Well,the stomach contents confirm that Mr. Carter did indeed ingest the dinner roll 胃容物证实了Carter先生确实吃了餐包
[08:37] just as his wife,Deborah,claimed. 就像他妻子Deborah说的那样
[08:39] We were lucky. 我们很走运
[08:40] Starches are broken down quickly by the gastric acids,but this survived quite well in a full stomach. 淀粉很容易被胃酸分解 但由于死者吃的多 面包尚未分解
[08:46] See? Barely digested. 看到了吗? 基本没怎么消化
[08:47] Looks like steak,asparagus,salad and corn. 看起来像是牛排 芦笋 沙拉 玉米
[08:53] I’ve always been fascinated at the way corn is able to withstand the acids of the stomach and travel through the whole digestive… 我总是惊叹于玉米是如何抵抗住胃酸 走过整条消化道…
[08:58] Sid,please? Sid 拜托?
[08:59] Of course. 好吧
[09:02] If Kevin Carter swallowed half that dinner roll, 如果Kevin Carter吞下了半块餐包
[09:06] then how can the DNA profile we recovered from the other half be that of an unknown female? 那剩下半块上的DNA怎会属于其他女人呢?
[09:29] Bear down. 坚持住
[09:32] You got it. 没问题
[09:33] You can do it. 你行的
[09:36] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[09:38] Don’t stop. 别停下来
[09:40] I can’t. 我不行
[09:42] Me,I’m done. 我 我受够了
[09:43] I can’t do it. 我不行
[09:44] I can’t take another step. 一步都走不了了
[09:46] I’m not gonna let you quit. 我不会让你这么放弃的
[09:47] Look,you don’t have a choice,all right? 听着 你别无选择 好吗?
[09:48] I’m done. 我就是不走了
[09:51] Jerry,bring his chair. Jerry 把他的轮椅推过来
[09:54] Same time tomorrow. 明天同一时间过来
[09:55] Hey,That’s okay,Jerry. I’ll take it from here. 嘿 Jerry 我来吧
[09:57] Sure. 好的
[09:58] Doc,what are you doing here? Where’s Lindsay? 医生 你在这干嘛? Lindsay呢?
[10:00] She’s working. 她在工作
[10:01] – I volunteered to come by and get you. – Thanks. – 我就过来接你了 – 谢谢
[10:04] So what was that? 那是怎么回事?
[10:06] What? 什么?
[10:07] Danny,you gotta try way harder if you’re gonna get up out of this chair. Danny 如果你想摆脱轮椅 你就得再努力些
[10:11] Doc,you know what? 医生 你知道吗?
[10:13] I got a policy,buddy. 我有条原则的 伙计
[10:14] I don’t take advice unless I ask for it. 我没要求的话 别给我提建议
[10:16] I got a policy,too. 我也有自己的原则
[10:18] I’m always up front with my friends. 我总是不遗余力帮助朋友
[10:20] And with an injury like yours,you should have been up out of that chair weeks ago. 像你这种伤势 几周前就该甩掉轮椅了
[10:22] You’re not pushing yourself. 你没有尽力
[10:24] Are you kidding me?! 你开什么玩笑?!
[10:24] I’d like to give you five minutes of the pain I feel every time I take a step. 我每走一步的痛苦 你哪怕只感受5分钟就会明白
[10:28] Danny,I treated hundreds of trauma patients that would trade places with you in a minute. Danny 我处理过几百个外伤病人 他们都盼着有你这样的机会能康复
[10:31] Look… you came here to take me to work,right? 听着…你不是来接我去上班的吗?
[10:35] Let’s go. 那就走吧
[10:37] There’s a fireman that came in to Emergency one day,big strong guy,huh? 有一次一个消防员到急诊室 够壮的家伙了吧?
[10:42] Just hit a walk-off home run at the department softball game. 在局里的垒球比赛里打出了一支 再见全垒打
[10:44] Rounded the bases,crossed home plate his whole team piled on top of him in celebration,broke his back. 绕过所有垒包 跑回本垒 全体队友都扑到 他身上庆祝 弄伤了他的背
[10:52] I never met anybody with a heart like this guy. 我从来没见过那么坚强的人
[10:56] It took a lot of sweat and pain and perseverance,but eventually,yeah,he walked again. 多少的汗水 伤痛 坚持不懈 最后他又能走路了
[11:02] Is that the end of that story? 你讲完没有?
[11:04] He said,”Pain is the payment for each precious thing.” 他说”付出才会有回报”
[11:10] Try harder,Danny. 加油 Danny
[11:12] Let’s go. 走吧
[11:14] Come on. Let’s go. 快点 走吧
[11:31] Oh,hey,babe. 噢 嘿 宝贝
[11:33] Hey,how was therapy? 嘿 复健做得如何?
[11:34] Therapy was,uh,good. What are we working on? 复健还不错 你在忙什么?
[11:36] Kevin Carter’s clothing. Kevin Carter的衣服
[11:38] We’re looking for any trace of another woman. 我们在找另一个女人的痕迹
[11:43] Man. 天呐
[11:44] How does eight years of marriage end like that? 8年的婚姻怎会这样告终?
[11:47] Love. 因为爱
[11:49] Wealthy guy,comfortable lifestyle. 有钱的男人 安逸的生活
[11:52] If she wasn’t crazy about him and she married the money, 如果她并不爱他 只是为钱结婚
[11:54] she’d put that ring back in the box,hang the jacket up, 她会把戒指放回盒子 把衣服挂回去
[11:56] sit down with her husband for a nice porterhouse and a glass of Merlot. 坐下来和她丈夫品尝小牛排 上好的美乐红酒
[11:59] Of course. 当然
[12:01] It’s so obvious. 那是显而易见的
[12:02] She stabbed him in the chest 17 times with a carving knife because she loved him. 因为她爱他 所以用餐刀朝他胸口捅了17刀
[12:53] How do you do it? 你是怎么做到的?
[12:54] Crime scene cleanup by night,lab tech by day… 晚上干犯罪现场清理员的工作 白天干实验室技术员的工作…
[12:57] **ent Itans. It’s the great motivator. 还需要学习 这就是最佳动力
[13:00] These are the Carter crime scene photos. 这些是Carter案犯罪现场的照片
[13:02] I was searching for anything that would lead me to that second female suspect 我在找所有能找到第2个女疑犯的证据
[13:06] who was in that room when Kevin Carter was murdered. Kevin Carter被谋杀时 她就在房间里
[13:08] And you realized there was nothing recovered or analyzed from the scene that hinted to her identity. 在现场找到的证据都没有 能证明她身份的线索
[13:13] Yes,so I switched focus. 是 所以我改变了视角
[13:16] I have cleaned up a countless number of crime scenes, 我清理过很多个犯罪现场
[13:19] and I always try to imagine what happened, 我总试着想象发生了些什么
[13:22] piece the story together in my head based on what was left behind. 在我的脑海里 通过残存的现场 把故事拼凑起来
[13:25] And food is a major theme in murder. 在谋杀案中食物通常扮演主要角色
[13:29] There’s a good half pound of asparagus there. 那里足有半磅芦笋
[13:31] A normal portion for two people. 一般为2人的食用量
[13:33] Same for the corn. 玉米也是
[13:35] The salad? 色拉呢?
[13:36] Still in the bowl. 还在碗里
[13:37] Looks like it hasn’t been touched. 看上去好像还没碰过
[13:38] If you’ll notice the way the dressing sits in the curvature of the lettuce… 注意莴苣里调料摆放的样子…
[13:42] Suggesting it was never tossed or lifted,as if it were never served. 就是说从没拌过 好像就没人吃过
[13:45] Steak,asparagus,salad and corn. 牛排 芦笋 色拉还有玉米
[13:49] I mean,the pieces of beef are still whole. 这些牛排还是完整的
[13:51] I’m pretty certain not one bite is missing,which makes sense because… 一口都没被咬过 那就说的通了 因为…
[13:55] the dinner plates are still clean. 餐碟还是干净的
[13:57] And the silverware. 银器也是
[13:58] So,if nothing was consumed, 那么 如果什么都没吃的话
[14:00] how is it that the stomach contents is consistent with Kevin Carter having eaten a full meal? Kevin Carter的胃容物怎会有 吃过全餐那么多?
[14:09] Hey,Doc. Anything from DNA on the dinner roll? 嘿 医生 小餐包上的DNA有结果吗?
[14:13] I made the mistake of asking for local and national searches in CODIS together. 我不该对CODIS系统同时请求 本地和国家搜索
[14:17] As you know,the comparisons in the national system are done monthly. 你知道 在国家系统中做比较 每月才做一次
[14:21] Ask for it before then,14 people,50 questions later,it gets approved,if you’re lucky. 在那之前申请 如果幸运的话 得经过14个人 50个问题才能获批
[14:27] So,you were lucky? 那么 你算幸运的?
[14:28] Well,according to the young lady on the other end of the phone in Albany,I’m persistent and charming. 根据奥尔巴尼那端跟我通话的年轻女士说 我既执着又迷人
[14:35] And modest. 而且谦虚
[14:37] Let’s see what we got. 看看我们能找到些什么
[14:43] Yes. 太棒了
[15:03] Based on Haylen’s discovery, 根据Haylen的发现
[15:05] Kevin Carter had already eaten the same exact meal 在Kevin Carter走进公寓之前
[15:08] that Deborah had waiting for him before he ever walked through apartment. 就已吃过跟Deborah为他准备的同样食物
[15:13] Sid’s autopsy report said the food in Kevin Carter’s stomach was ingested ten to 15 minutes before he died. Sid的尸检报告上写Kevin Carter的 胃容物是在他死前10到15分钟前所吃
[15:19] The garage where he parks his car is a half a block from the building. 他停车的车库离大楼有半个街区之远
[15:23] It had to take at least 15 minutes to park the car, 停个车 走回家 乘电梯进门
[15:25] walk home,take the elevator up to his apartment. 至少要15分钟
[15:30] The ring and the note. 戒指和纸条
[15:35] He was having an affair. 他有外遇
[15:37] It wasn’t just a one-night stand. 不仅仅是一夜情而已
[15:38] It makes sense that she would know what his favorite meal is. 那她知道他最爱的食物就说的通了
[15:42] So,dinner with his mistress out in public is too risky. 和情人在公共场合共进晚餐很危险
[15:46] Instead,she cooks and,conveniently,lives nearby. 而如果她亲自下厨 还住在附近就很方便
[15:50] And if that’s true,then the female profile we recovered from the dinner roll 如果真是那样 从餐包上找到的女性DNA
[15:56] could have been transferred from Kevin’s lips moments after a kiss good-bye. 可能是在一个告别吻后 从Kevin的嘴里转移过去的
[16:06] Only one problem. 只有一个问题
[16:07] It doesn’t explain how the same DNA profile ends up on the handle of the knife. 这无法解释同样的DNA证据 如何会出现在餐刀手柄上
[16:14] Hey,guys. 嘿 伙计们
[16:15] Our case just got complicated. 我们的案子开始复杂了
[16:17] As if it wasn’t already? 不早就是这样了吗?
[16:20] The unknown female DNA is a match 未知的女性DNA和…
[16:23] to 21 case-to-case hits in Connecticut,Jersey,Upstate New York,Long Island. 在康涅狄格 新泽西 纽约上城区 长岛的 21起案件吻合
[16:29] Murder,burglary,robbery. 谋杀 入室行窃 抢劫
[16:32] Kevin Carter’s mistress is a one-woman crime wave. Kevin Carter的情妇是个独行恶婆娘
[16:43] We now have case-to-case hits linking DNA from the Carter case 我们从Carter案中发现的DNA 找到了21起相关重案
[16:46] to 21 major felonies across three states and seven different jurisdictions. 这些案子发生在3个州 7个不同辖区
[16:49] 11 homicides,eight burglaries,two robberies. 11起凶杀案 8起入室行窃 2起抢劫案
[16:53] And there’s plenty of forensic evidence in all these cases, 在这些案子中有许多法证证据
[16:55] including several different DNA profiles. 包括几个不同的DNA证据
[16:58] But the only profile in common in all the cases belongs to our mystery woman. 但所有案件中唯一有共同点的证据 属于那位神秘女士
[17:02] Three of the murders occurred in New York City. 3起谋杀案发生在纽约
[17:04] One in the Bronx three days ago. 有一起3天前发生在布朗克斯区
[17:07] Drug-related home invasion. 和毒品有关的非法入室
[17:08] Vic shot with a .9-millimeter automatic. 受害者中的是9毫米自动枪
[17:11] Our mystery woman’s DNA on spent shell casings at the scene. 神秘女士的DNA留在现场的残留弹壳上
[17:21] Early morning stabbing in Queens at a club. 临晨在皇后区某俱乐部发生的刺杀案
[17:24] DNA on the rim of a glass believed to be used by the perp. 杯缘留有认定是凶手的DNA
[17:30] And the Carter homicide,which doesn’t seem to have anything else in common with the other two. Carter凶杀案 看起来似乎和另外2起 没有任何共同点
[17:35] No ballistic matches,commonality from weapons,fingerprints. 没有匹配的弹道 凶器不同 指纹不同
[17:39] I mean,right now,aside from the DNA,there are no other forensic connections to any of the 21 cases. 除了DNA 没有任何证据和其他21个案子有关联
[17:43] Files are still coming in from the other departments. 其他部门的档案正在陆续过来
[17:46] We’re looking for dots to connect. 我们在寻找关联点
[17:48] Any progress identifying Kevin Carter’s mistress? Kevin Carter情妇身份的确认有进展吗?
[17:52] The ring she bought him was a peridot on a plain gold band. 她给他买的戒指是镶在金板上的橄榄石
[17:57] I mean,it’s cheap. It’s simple. 价钱便宜 式样简单
[17:59] Can be purchased at a million places in the city. 在很多地方都能买到
[18:01] Also,it’s pollen. 还有 这是花粉
[18:03] More specifically,pollen from pansies. 更确切地说 是紫罗兰的花粉
[18:04] I found this on his clothing. 我在他衣服上找到的
[18:06] No flowers in the vic’s apartment. 受害者的公寓里没有花
[18:07] Clearly,it was transferred to Kevin’s jacket. 很显然 是转移到Kevin外套上的
[18:09] So what I’m thinking is the woman he bought flowers for, 我觉得是他送花的那个女人
[18:12] who also bought him the ring,was the same woman he had dinner with right before he was killed. 也就是给他买戒指 他被杀前 和他共进晚餐的女人
[18:17] Pansies and peridot are traditional gifts for a first wedding anniversary. 紫罗兰和橄榄石是结婚一周年纪念的 传统礼物
[18:21] One more thing. 还有一件事
[18:22] Carpet fibers. 地毯纤维
[18:23] Now,these were all over the vic’s shoes and socks. 受害者的鞋子和袜子里都是
[18:26] Microscopic analysis showed a high degree of morphological integrity. 显微分析显示了高度的完整形态
[18:29] They were also coated with high concentrations of a fluorochemical urethane, 它们还涂有高浓度的氟化去氧胺脂
[18:34] which is a protectant. 那是杀虫剂
[18:35] Now,all this is consistent with new carpet. 这一切都和新地毯的特性吻合
[18:38] And we identified a manufacturer, 我们还确定了生产商
[18:39] and the same brand was recently installed on two floors of the building next to Carter’s. 最近铺设的同款地毯是在 Carter家隔壁大楼的二楼
[18:44] We need to canvass the apartment complex,see what we can find out. 需要仔细搜查大楼 看能找到什么
[18:54] This Carter homicide just turned into Son of Sam times five. Carter凶杀案一下变成超级加强版的”山姆之子” (指上世纪纽约州连环杀手David Berkowitz)
[18:58] The mayor wants answers,commissioner’s under fire. 市长想要答案 委员会频受攻击
[19:00] The press is all over us. 记者们缠着我们不放
[19:03] I need to know where we are with the investigation. 我需要知道调查进展如何
[19:05] How the hell did the media get this? 媒体怎么会知道的?
[19:07] I have no idea,and at this moment,don’t really care. 不知道 眼下也不关心了
[19:10] I’ve got a press conference in 30 minutes 30分钟后我有个新闻发布会
[19:11] and my guess is I’m going to face some very aggressive questions about this mystery female killer. 我猜会碰到有关神秘女杀手的尖锐问题
[19:17] Where are we,Mac? 我们有什么进展 Mac?
[19:19] There’s no other forensic connection. 没有其他的法证证据联系
[19:20] No print match to any of the scenes. 和所有现场都没有匹配的指纹
[19:22] The MOs are different. 犯罪模式都不一样
[19:23] She’s all over the place,geography-wise. 到处都有她的踪迹 几乎无所不在
[19:26] And we have a murder suspect in custody who confesses to murder, 我们扣押一个对谋杀供认不讳的疑犯
[19:30] but denies the existence of this mystery woman. 但她却否认神秘女士的存在
[19:33] Well,DNA is a pretty compelling connection. DNA是相当有说服力的联系
[19:35] What else do you need? 你还需要什么?
[19:36] More than what we’ve got before I suggest there’s a serial killer roaming the city. 在提醒公众 本市出现连环杀手前 我们需要更多信息
[19:40] But what about the press? 但那些媒体怎么办呢?
[19:41] I have to tell them something. 我得透点料给他们吧
[19:43] Come on,Chief. 拜托 老大
[19:45] I’ve seen you do that “No comment. I’m not at liberty to discuss this,” dance before. 我看见过你说 “无可奉告 我无权讨论” 这些含糊之词
[19:52] Another body turns up,they will have a field day. 出现一具尸体 他们就会问上一整天
[19:56] They’ll scream “cover up,” say that we should have warned people. 他们会尖叫”隐瞒真相” 说我们应该给予市民警告
[19:59] I just need some time. 我只是需要点时间
[20:02] Well,I’ll see what I can do. 我去看看我能做些什么
[20:05] No promises,Mac. 我可没法保证 Mac
[20:17] Sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰了
[20:18] I’m Detective Bonasera. 我是Bonasera警探
[20:20] You know this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[20:25] Sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰了
[20:26] You know this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[20:33] Sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰了
[20:34] You know this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[20:37] I swear,if I see one more hairy guy in a wife-beater and boxers,I’m going to lose my mind. 我发誓 如果再看到一个浑身长毛的家伙 穿着背心和短裤 我就要疯了
[20:43] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了
[20:44] I’m Detective Bonasera,and this is Detective Flack. 我是Bonasera警探 这位是Flack警探
[20:47] You know this man? 你认识这个男人吗?
[20:48] Of course I know him. 我当然认识
[20:50] He’s my husband. 他是我丈夫
[20:56] I can’t believe this is happening. 真不敢相信这一切
[20:59] That he’s married to another woman. 他和别人结过婚了
[21:02] That he’s dead. 他死了
[21:03] No one would blame you for being angry. 如果你感到愤怒 不会有人怪你的
[21:06] Kevin owned an import/export business. Kevin有一家进出口公司
[21:09] He traveled a lot. 经常出差
[21:10] At least that’s what he told me. 至少他是这么告诉我的
[21:12] I passed the bar right after we got engaged,landed a job at a big firm. 我们订婚以后 我取得了律师资格 在一家大事务所找到了工作
[21:17] 16 hour days. 每天要工作16小时
[21:19] Neither one of us was home much. 我们俩都不常在家
[21:23] Did you give Kevin this ring,Zoya? 这戒指是你送给Kevin的吗 Zoya?
[21:27] Last night was our first wedding anniversary. 昨晚是我们结婚一周年纪念日
[21:30] I made him his favorite dinner. 我做了他最爱的晚餐
[21:32] Steak,asparagus,corn and salad? 牛排 芦笋 玉米和沙拉?
[21:35] Yes. How did you know? 是的 你怎么知道?
[21:36] Did you leave the apartment that night,after Kevin left? 昨晚Kevin走后 你有离开过公寓吗?
[21:39] No. No. I-I cleaned up the dishes and worked on some briefs until around midnight. 没有 我收拾餐具 看了会案卷 直到半夜
[21:45] God,I feel so stupid. 老天 我真是蠢
[21:49] He said he was catching a red-eye to San Francisco to meet with a client in the morning. 他说要赶红眼航班去旧金山 明早要见一个客户
[21:53] I had a ton of work to do,so I didn’t complain too much. 我有大堆工作要做 所以没怎么抱怨
[21:58] Is that her? 是她吗?
[22:00] Is that the wife? 他的另一个妻子?
[22:02] The one that killed him? 杀了他的人?
[22:05] You never seen her before? 你从没见过她?
[22:06] No,never. 没有
[22:08] Ever been to her apartment? 去过她的公寓吗?
[22:10] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[22:12] Mrs. Carter,we’d like to take a DNA elimination sample. Carter太太 我们要取DNA样本做排查
[22:16] From me? 我的?
[22:17] I-I don’t understand. You said she confessed. 我 我不明白 你说她认罪了
[22:19] Someone else was in the apartment when Kevin was killed. Kevin被杀时还有别人在场
[22:22] If it wasn’t you,the sample will prove it. 如果不是你 样本会证明这点
[22:28] You think she knew about Deborah? 你觉得她认识Deborah不?
[22:31] I don’t. 不觉得
[22:34] This guy covered his tracks really well. 这家伙把一切痕迹都掩饰得很好
[22:36] Both of Kevin’s parents are deceased. Kevin的双亲都已不在人世
[22:38] His brother was killed in a car accident back in Seattle ten years ago. 他哥哥10年前在西雅图死于车祸
[22:41] He used the same name,but his brother’s social to create a second identity. 他用了自己的名字和他哥哥的社保号 创建了第二个身份
[22:45] Married to two women in the same apartment complex. 和两个住在同一小区的女人结婚
[22:48] It’s hard to believe they never bumped into each other. 真难以置信 她俩从未撞见过彼此
[22:51] And if she is lying,she’s the second best one we’ve had in here in the last 24 hours. 如果她说谎 那她就是一天内 我们锁定的第2个嫌犯
[22:57] Zoya has a motive to lie,and a motive for murder. Zoya有说谎动机 也有谋杀动机
[23:15] Wow,this really puts an image on the number of cases we’re dealing with. 我们要处理这么多案子 真是壮观!
[23:18] Not quite. There are still boxes trickling in. 这还不是全部 陆续还有盒子进来
[23:21] Here– incident reports from all 21 cases. 这里–所有21件案子的案件报告
[23:26] Good. These will be helpful in creating a profile of our donor. 很好 这对创建嫌犯侧写很有帮助
[23:28] Hopefully we can find something that links them other than DNA. 希望除了DNA外 能找到这些案件的其他联系
[23:32] It’s just going to take time. 只是需要花很长时间
[23:34] We will,one box at a time. 会找到的 每次查一个盒子
[23:36] One file at a time. 每次看一份档案
[24:44] I got here a bit early. 我来得有点早
[24:46] Danny,about yesterday. Danny 昨天那事儿
[24:48] If… if I came across rude… 如果… 如果我态度不太好…
[24:51] No,don’t-don’t apologize. You’re just doing your job,all right? 不 不用道歉 这是你的工作 对吧?
[24:54] Look,I’m done whining. 听着 我不会抱怨了
[24:56] I came here so you can help me get out of this wheelchair 我来这儿是希望你能帮我早日脱离轮椅
[25:00] and I’m going to do whatever it takes to make that happen. 我会尽全力实现目标
[25:04] I’ve got a few precious things I need to pay for. 有值得我为之付出的珍贵东西
[25:11] You got it. 好的
[25:15] You’re doing great. 做得很好
[25:24] Hey,got your message. What’s up? 嘿 收到留言了 怎么了?
[25:26] Zoya Carter’s DNA is no match in CODIS. Zoya Carter的DNA在CODIS里没找到匹配
[25:29] She is not our killer. 她不是凶手
[25:31] Looks like we’re starting all over again. 看来我们又得重头再来了
[25:32] Well,not exactly,because I think I might have something really good. 也不尽然 因为我有新发现
[25:35] Okay. 好的
[25:36] I found another forensic connection in at least three of our linked cases. 在其中3起关联案件中 我发现了新的证据联系
[25:41] Now this World Send package was recovered from a drug-related home invasion murder in the Bronx. 这个”世界速递”的包裹来自布朗克斯 涉毒的入室谋杀案
[25:47] Now I also found cocaine residue on the inside of the package. 在包裹里面发现有可卡因残余
[25:51] Now these were recovered from a Westchester County home invasion the next day, 这些来自第二天在威切斯特郡 发生的非法入室案
[25:57] and a Greenwich,Connecticut crime scene a day later. 还有一天后在康涅狄格州格林威治镇 发生的案件
[26:01] Now cocaine residue on all three of these packages have the exact same chemical fingerprint. 3个包裹上可卡因残余的化学成份相同
[26:07] Three different counties,three separate police labs and no one connected the dots 3个不同的地方 不同的警方实验室 没人注意到其中的关联
[26:12] until Hawkes initiated a wider CODIS search. 直到Hawkes扩大了DNA搜寻范围 才将它们联系到一起
[26:16] Right,and it gets better. 没错 现在线索更进一步
[26:17] All these crime scenes are only 12 miles apart, 这些案发地之间都只有12英里
[26:20] and these packages were all delivered by the same World Send employee. 这些包裹由同一个”世界速递”的雇员投送
[26:25] By analyzing times,locations and MOs, 通过分析时间 地点和作案手法
[26:28] we’ve created a three-dimensional geographic profile for our mystery woman. 我们为这个神秘女士 创建了一个三维地理侧写
[26:31] The highest peak represents her most probable place of residence. 这个最高峰代表她最可能的居住地
[26:36] We checking for parolees,outstanding warrants in the area? 我们要排查这个区域的假释犯 还有未执行的搜查令
[26:39] Yes,sir. 是 长官 这个侧写包括她下一次作案的可能地点不?
[26:39] Does your profile include the probabilities of where she might strike next? 是 长官 这个侧写包括她下一次作案的可能地点不?
[26:43] Nothing I’d hang my hat on,Mac. 没有 我随时准备听到意外消息 Mac
[26:45] The odd intervals and variety of her crimes make it extremely difficult to predict. 她作案时间间隔不固定 手段多样 这让我们很难预测
[26:49] But we do know what she may look like. 但我们知道她可能的样子
[26:51] Using genetic data extracted from her DNA samples,witness accounts as well as other forensic evidence, 运用从DNA样本中提取的遗传数据 目击者描述 以及其他鉴证学证据
[26:55] I’ve created a basic physiological profile of our killer. 我对凶手创建了一个基本的生理侧写
[26:59] We believe she’s of European descent,female, 她有欧洲血统 女性
[27:02] 20 to 30 years of age,five-seven to five-ten,medium build. 20到30岁之间 5尺7寸到10寸间 中等身材
[27:05] She has dark hair,dark eyes. 深色头发 深色眼睛
[27:08] She’s well-groomed,socially active,extremely athletic. 打扮整洁 社交活跃 体格很好
[27:12] But I can’t explain the bizarre pattern or the diversity of the victims. 但我解释不了奇怪的作案模式 和死者之间的差异
[27:18] In several cases it appears that our suspect was working with one or more accomplices. 有几件案子显示嫌犯有一到多个同谋
[27:22] But one thing is certain– her crime spree is increasing in violence and frequency. 但有一件事可以肯定– 她的罪行是愈演愈烈了
[27:27] Isn’t it unusual for a woman to commit so many violent crimes? 对一个女人来说 犯下如此多暴行 不是极度少见吗?
[27:31] It is. 是的
[27:32] That makes our suspect list very small. 这就缩小了疑犯的范围
[27:34] Your profile narrows it even further. 你的侧写让范围进一步缩小
[27:36] Well,this might narrow it down to one. 这可能将范围缩小到一个人身上
[27:42] Okay,we’ve got three drug-related home invasion homicide vics all linked by our mystery woman’s DNA. 有3起涉毒入室杀人案的死者 都和神秘女士的DNA有关联
[27:49] Now each vic has a long rap sheet for narcotics trafficking and possession. 每位死者都有一长串贩毒 和非法持有毒品的案底
[27:53] All are linked forensically by Lindsay through cocaine residue 在这几起案件中 Lindsay发现 案发现场的”世界速递”包裹上
[27:56] found On World Send packaging recovered from the scenes. 有着相同化学成分的可卡因残余
[28:00] All three packages were delivered by this woman– Marcia Vasquez. 这3个包裹都由同一个女人派送的–
[28:04] Locked up in 2001 at age 17 for possession of drugs and weapons. 2001年在她17岁时 因非法持有毒品和武器入狱
[28:10] She was sentenced to five years probation. 被判缓刑5年
[28:13] No DNA profile in CODIS. CODIS系统里没有DNA记录
[28:15] No recent arrest activity. 最近没有被逮捕记录
[28:17] She’s now 25 years old,lives in the North Bronx 现年25岁 住在北布朗克斯
[28:19] and she’s been a World Send employee for six months. 在”世界速递”干了6个月了
[28:22] Each package was delivered the day before the murder. 每一个包裹都是在 谋杀发生前一天投递的
[28:45] Hey,what are you doing?! 嘿 你在做什么?!
[29:00] Got her! Got her! Got her! 在那里! 在那里!
[29:03] Move! 闪开!
[29:11] Don’t move! 不许动!
[29:13] Drop it now! 放下凶器!
[29:14] You don’t want to do this! Put the knife down! 你不想这么做的 把刀子放下!
[29:16] Shoot me! Shoot me or I’ll kill you! 开枪打我啊 开枪啊 不然我宰了你!
[29:18] Don’t move! Drop it now! Put it down! 不许动! 马上放下刀! 把刀放下!
[29:21] Stay back! 退后!
[29:21] – Drop it! Do it now! – Shoot me or I’ll kill you! – 放下! 赶快放下! – 打我啊 不然我宰了你!
[29:25] Drop it! Do it now! 放下! 赶快放下!
[29:28] Shoot me or I’ll kill you! 打我啊 不然我宰了你!
[29:44] Why didn’t you just pull the damn trigger? 你为什么不扣扳机?
[29:51] The truth is coming out,Marcia. 真相就要浮出水面了 Marcia
[29:53] In this room or in court,it’s coming out. 要么在这里 要么在法庭上 反正都会大白于天下
[29:56] Now you didn’t act alone,so who are you working with? 你不是单独行动 谁是你的同伙?
[29:58] I already told you,you’re wasting your time. 我说过了 你这是在浪费时间
[30:01] I’m not saying nothing,I’m not writing nothing,I’m not giving you nothing! 我什么都不会说 我什么都不会写 我不会给你们任何东西
[30:06] Nothing! 任何东西
[30:07] Well,we’ve got your DNA. 我们有你的DNA
[30:10] Yeah,I know you refused to give it,so we collected a sample from your fingerprint card. 我知道你拒绝提供 不过我们 从你的指纹卡上提取到了样本
[30:17] It connects you to more than a dozen homicides. 样本同一大堆谋杀案吻合
[30:19] A dozen homicides? 一大堆谋杀案?
[30:21] Yeah,and it puts you in the apartment with the Carters the night of the murder. 案发当晚 你就在Carter夫妻所住的公寓里
[30:25] I don’t know nobody named Carter. 我不认识叫Carter的人
[30:27] The only thing I know is you’re a damn coward. 我只知道你是个懦夫
[30:35] Stop this. Who are you protecting? Who else is involved? 行了 你想保护谁? 还有谁与此有关?
[30:37] What the hell happened out there? 当时出什么事了?
[30:40] Nobody got hurt. 没人受伤
[30:44] That’s not the answer I was looking for. 这可不是能让我满意的答案
[30:50] He froze,Mac. 他愣住了 Mac
[30:52] He couldn’t pull the trigger. 他无法扣下扳机
[30:55] She could have easily killed him. 她差点杀了他
[31:06] Don.
[31:08] Everything okay with you? 没事吧?
[31:09] Yeah,I’m fine. 没事
[31:11] I’m not convinced. 我不信
[31:13] Why do you need to be? Did I do something wrong? 你为什么不信? 我做错什么了吗?
[31:15] It’s what you didn’t do. 错的不是你所做的 而是你没做的
[31:18] It could have got you killed. 差点害死你自己
[31:20] Am I being second-guessed for not killing someone? 你对我心存疑虑 就因为我没有杀人?
[31:26] I thought that was a good thing. 我还以为这是好事
[31:27] It is,if it was a choice. 是好事 如果这是选择后的结果
[31:31] People are concerned about you,Don. 大家都替你担心 Don
[31:33] Tell people I said thanks,but I can take care of myself. 代我谢谢大家 但我自己会处理好
[31:36] I wish that was true. 希望如此
[31:39] If it wasn’t for Lindsay saving your ass today, 要不是Lindsay今天帮你善后
[31:42] we might be having this conversation in an emergency room,or maybe not at all. 我们可能就得在急救室谈话 或干脆没有这次谈话了
[31:49] Unless you want to make that official,I got nothing else to say. 我不想再说什么 除非你进行正式调查
[32:09] Hey,newbie,what you working on? 新人 进展如何?
[32:12] Lindsay asked me to cross-reference Marcia’s pick up Lindsay让我把上月Marcia的取送货地址
[32:14] and delivery locations for the last month with all of our case-to-case hits. 同所有的案子逐一交叉对比
[32:17] Ah,the tedious side of lab work. 实验室里的工作也有枯燥的一面
[32:24] Dr. Hawkes. Hawkes医生
[32:25] Yeah? 怎么了?
[32:26] Take a look at this. 看这个
[32:34] It’s impossible. 不可能
[32:35] She couldn’t have been in two places at the same time. 她不可能同时出现在两个地方
[32:39] Do you remember these guys,Marcia? 你认得这些人吗 Marcia?
[32:46] You delivered them drugs,waited a couple of days till they sold their supply 你给他们递送过毒品 等他们把货卖掉后
[32:50] and then went back and murdered them for the money. 你再去杀掉他们 拿钱走人
[32:59] Robbing and killing drug dealers is one thing. 抢劫和杀害毒贩是一回事
[33:04] But what about these people? 可这些人呢?
[33:07] Can you explain this to me? 你能给我解释下吗?
[33:27] How do you know the Carters? 你是怎么认识Carter夫妇的?
[33:29] I already told you. I don’t know the Carters. 我给你说过了 我不认识Carter夫妇
[33:32] Come on,Marcia. It’s over. 好啦 Marcia 都结束了
[33:36] Who are you working with? 谁是你的同伙?
[33:38] Are these contract killings? Is that why they’re all over the place? 是买凶杀人吗? 所以他们才出现在不同地方?
[33:44] Something’s bothering you. 你心里想事呢
[33:49] Her mannerisms. 她的不安动作
[33:52] Her demeanor. 她的举动
[33:54] The photos of the three dead drug dealers made her uncomfortable. 那3个毒贩的照片让她很不安
[33:58] She turned them over,pushed them away. 她把照片翻过来 推到一边
[34:01] The photos of Carter and the other victims didn’t affect her at all. 但Carter和其它受害者的照片 对她就没什么影响
[34:06] Mac.
[34:07] It isn’t her,is it? 不是她 对吧?
[34:10] No. Not unless she has the ability to be two places at one time. 不是 除非她会分身术
[34:14] Haylen compared Marcia’s movements,using the World Send tracking system to the CODIS hits. Haylen用”世界速递”的追踪系统 和CODIS比对了Marcia的行踪
[34:19] She couldn’t have possibly been at several of the crime scenes. 她不可能同时出现在几个犯罪现场
[34:23] Somewhere along the way,we got it wrong. 某个地方我们搞错了
[34:27] We messed up. 我们搞砸了
[34:39] The swab I took from Marcia’s print card definitely matched the profile for all of the case-to-case hits. 我从Marcia指纹卡上提取的DNA 同所有这些案子的记录相吻合
[34:43] I ran it myself. 我亲自测的
[34:44] How is it possible? 怎么可能啊?
[34:46] She clearly wasn’t at some of these crime scenes. 很明显 她不可能出现在某几个犯罪现场
[34:48] It can’t be a contamination issue. 样本被污染也不可能
[34:50] I mean,we’re dealing with seven different crime labs. 我们和另7个犯罪实验室都有测
[34:52] Okay,we’re probably missing something so fundamental. 问题说不定出在源头
[34:54] Until we figure out what that is,I need all of you to go through every aspect of these cases. 在查清之前 我要你们复查 这些案子的每一个方面
[34:58] Something is there that connects them to this Phantom DNA. 这里边肯定有什么东西 把它们和幽灵杀手的DNA联系起来
[35:01] Okay. 好的
[35:02] Here we go again. 咱们再测一次
[35:14] We collected a sample from your fingerprint card. 我们从你的指纹卡上提取到了样本
[35:18] It connects you to more than a dozen homicides. 样本同一大堆谋杀案吻合
[35:30] Stella.
[35:32] Chief Sinclair is giving a press conference announcing the arrest of the Phantom Killer in time for the 6:00 news. Sinclair局长将在六点档新闻时段 召开新闻发布会 宣布幽灵杀手落网
[35:37] – I need you to stop him from doing that. – Not a problem. – 你去阻止他 – 没问题
[35:39] Wait a minute. Where are you going? 慢着 你要去哪?
[35:41] Brooklyn. 布鲁克林
[35:45] Thank God we stopped her. 谢天谢地我们抓到了她
[35:47] No telling how many potential victims there would have been. 不然的话 还不知道有多少受害者
[35:49] Uh,Excuse me,sir. 抱歉 头儿
[35:50] I need to speak with you privately. 借一步说话
[35:53] Excuse us. 不好意思
[35:57] Chief,you can’t move forward with this press conference. 局长 你不能召开新闻发布会
[36:00] Detective,this department and city need a bit of good news. 警探 这个部门 这个城市 需要一些好消息
[36:04] We have the person responsible for countless crimes in custody. 犯下这一堆案的凶手已经落网
[36:07] Well,this arrest isn’t what it appears to be. 这次逮捕不是想象的那样
[36:11] Marcia Vasquez is not the Phantom Killer. Marcia Vasquez不是幽灵杀手
[36:14] She is responsible for three of the murders,but not the rest. 她与3起凶案有关 与其它案子无关
[36:18] I was told the DNA is a match in all the cases. 据我所知 DNA和所有案件都吻合
[36:21] Chief,you have never questioned my judgment before. 局长 你从未怀疑过我的判断力
[36:23] That’s right. 确实 别去
[36:24] Don’t do it now. 确实 别去
[36:26] Please trust me. 请相信我
[37:15] Can I help you? 有事吗?
[37:17] I’m hoping you can. 有
[37:18] Do you touch all of the cotton that comes out of these boxes? 你用手碰过那些盒子里的棉花?
[37:21] Most of it,I guess. 基本上吧
[37:22] Do you ever wear gloves? 你不戴手套?
[37:24] We’re supposed to,but they make my hands all sweaty. 应该戴的 不过那会搞得满手是汗
[37:31] Am I in trouble? 我有麻烦了?
[37:34] I hope you’re not an inspector or something. 你别是质检员什么的吧?
[37:37] No. 不是
[37:39] I’m just a detective with the New York Crime Lab. 我是纽约犯罪实验室的警探
[37:47] Approximately one month ago,White Tip Cotton won a city contract 大约在一个月前 White Tip棉业公司赢得了政府合同
[37:51] to provide evidence swabs for the NYPD Crime Lab and several other departments. 向纽约警方的犯罪实验室 和其它部门供应棉签
[37:57] Earlier today,a DNA sample was taken from a female employee of the company, 今日早些时候 该公司一女性员工的DNA样本
[38:01] confirming what our investigators suspected. 证实了我们办案人员的假设
[38:09] The cotton swabs provided to our department were inadvertently contaminated 由于工作疏忽 供应给我们的棉签
[38:12] by this female employee during the packing process. 在包装的过程中 被该女性员工的DNA所污染
[38:16] And although these swabs were sterilized at the end of that process, 虽然这些棉签在包装后会经过消毒
[38:21] sterilization is only effective in eliminating bacteria,not human DNA. 但消毒只对细菌有效 对人类DNA无效
[38:27] There is no phantom murderer running loose in the streets of the city. 幽灵杀手并不存在
[38:36] Our investigators,led by Detectives Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera, 由Mac Taylor警探和Stella Bonasera警探
[38:41] lead to the arrest of two homicide suspects, 所领导的探案警员们 已经逮捕了2名犯罪嫌疑人
[38:44] one of whom will be charged with the murder of three individuals. 其中一人被指控谋杀3人
[38:48] Mr. Sinclair,what about the Compass Killer? Sinclair先生 关于指南针杀手您能透漏些什么?
[38:51] Press conference over. 新闻发布会到此结束
[39:19] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[39:20] This is a crime scene cleanup. 这里正在清理犯罪现场
[39:21] You’re not allowed to be here. 你不能进来
[39:26] He was my husband. 他是我丈夫
[39:30] He cheated on me with another woman. 他背着我还有个女人
[39:34] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[39:41] I thought I had the perfect man,perfect life. 我原以为我有完美的男人 完美的生活
[39:52] They look like a happy couple,huh? 他们看起来是很幸福的一对 是吧?
[40:04] I don’t know what I’ll do. 我不知道该怎么办
[40:07] How I’ll move on from this. 我该怎么度过这一切
[40:10] He was my life. 他就是我的生活
[40:15] I’m glad she killed him. 我很庆幸她杀了他
[40:18] So I didn’t have to. 省得我亲自动手
[40:41] – Drop it! Do it now! – Shoot me or I’ll kill you! – 放下! 赶快放下! – 打我啊 不然我宰了你! 长乐未央 肥妞香草
[42:02] CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 04 CSI:纽约篇
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme