英文名称:Mandela Long Walk to Freedom
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | I dream the same dream | 我总做同一个梦 |
[01:23] | night after night. | 夜夜如此 |
[01:26] | I am coming home to the house in Orlando. | 我回到了奥兰多的家中 |
[01:31] | Everything is the way it was. | 一切如故 |
[01:41] | They are all there. | 他们都在 |
[01:44] | All the ones that I have loved most in the world. | 这世上每一个我挚爱的人 |
[01:53] | They seem fine, getting on with their lives. | 他们都很好 生活仍在继续 |
[02:01] | But they do not see me. | 但是 他们看不见我 |
[02:06] | They never see me. | 永远看不见我 |
[03:22] | Your youth, | 你的青春 |
[03:25] | your beauty, | 美貌 |
[03:27] | your strength is not yours to hold. | 力量 都不以你的意志为转移 |
[03:33] | You alone are small, | 你一个人的力量很微弱 |
[03:36] | your people are mighty. | 可你的民族力量很强大 |
[03:40] | Now go! | 出发吧 |
[03:42] | You are a man. | 你是一个男子汉了 |
[03:44] | Leave as a man! | 像个男人一样离开 |
[03:52] | Now I was a man | 我是一个男子汉了 |
[03:56] | with duties to my people. | 肩负着民族的责任 |
[03:59] | My father had given me the name Rolihlahla | 我父亲给我起名为罗利拉拉 |
[04:03] | troublemaker. | 闯祸精的意思 |
[04:06] | I didn’t want to make trouble. | 我不想闯祸 |
[04:09] | I wanted to make my family proud of me. | 我想让我的家人以我为荣 |
[05:03] | Out of the way, boy. | 让开 小子 |
[05:04] | Stop, Kaffir. | 站住 黑鬼 |
[05:06] | – Come on, Kaffir. – Yes, sir. | -过来 黑鬼 -是 先生 |
[05:12] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[05:18] | Court in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后开庭 |
[05:19] | – Fifteen? – Fifteen minutes. | -十五分钟 -十五分钟 |
[05:21] | – Mr. Mandela, sir, you promised us. – Yes, yes. | -曼德拉先生 你答应过我们 -是的 |
[05:23] | But the people are losing hope in their land. | 这片土地上的人民正渐渐失去希望 |
[05:26] | How can I help you? | 什么事 |
[05:28] | I am not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[05:32] | Mrs. De Kock, my client, | 德考克太太 我的委托人 |
[05:36] | your former maid, has been accused | 您的前女佣 |
[05:39] | of stealing these items of clothing from your bedroom. | 因盗窃卧室衣物被起诉 |
[05:42] | Am I to be spoken to like this by a native? | 你们一定要让我和这个黑人讲话吗 |
[05:44] | He is counsel for the defense, ma’am, | 他是被告律师 女士 |
[05:47] | but if you feel uncomfortable, | 您要是觉得不舒服 |
[05:50] | you may address your answers to me. | 可以直接回答我 |
[05:52] | Thank you, Your Worship. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[05:54] | Mrs. De Kock, how do we know | 德考克太太 |
[05:56] | that these items are not my client’s herself? | 您如何证明这些东西不是我的委托人的 |
[06:00] | I don’t understand. What is he saying? | 我不明白 他在说什么啊 |
[06:02] | Well, what I am saying is | 我是说 |
[06:04] | can you identify these items as yours, Mrs. De Kock? | 您能确定这些都是您的吗 德考克太太 |
[06:11] | Well, you seem… unsure. | 您看起来并不确定 |
[06:15] | I will not be spoken to like this, it’s disgusting. | 我受不了他这样讲话 真恶心 |
[06:19] | If I’d known I was going to be so insulted in a court of law, | 要是早知道我会在法庭上受到这样的侮辱 |
[06:21] | I would never have come. | 我就不会来了 |
[06:24] | Your Honor, I move that… | 法官大人 我提议… |
[06:26] | Yes, yes. Case dismissed. | 好了 好了 本案驳回 |
[06:35] | Siyabonga, you must carry my bag here. | 斯亚博加 帮我把包拿来 |
[06:37] | – You are lazy. – Madiba? | -你真懒 -马迪巴 |
[06:40] | I hear you’re a man to watch. | 听说人人都想瞻仰你 |
[06:42] | Maybe I should sell tickets. | 看来我可以收门票了 |
[06:45] | You don’t come to Congress meetings. | 你没去国民大会 |
[06:47] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[06:48] | Well, do you know anything about us? | 你了解我们吗 |
[06:49] | You know anything about the African National Congress? | 你了解非洲国民大会吗 |
[06:52] | If you went out today and said, “Follow me,” | 要是你跑到外面喊”跟我来” |
[06:54] | nobody would follow you, so why should I? | 没人会响应 我为什么要去 |
[06:56] | Do you like it when the Boers are calling you “Boy”? | 你喜欢白佬叫你”小子”吗 |
[06:59] | When I am better qualified | 当我比他们学历高 |
[07:01] | and better dressed and richer than they are, | 穿得好 而且更富有的时候 |
[07:04] | they won’t call me boy anymore. | 他们就不会这么叫我了 |
[07:06] | Baleka! | 巴勒卡 |
[07:09] | You’re right. We need him. | 你们说得没错 我们需要他 |
[07:25] | What does a hotshot lawyer know that I don’t know? | 一个大名鼎鼎的律师知道什么我不知道的吗 |
[07:27] | I know that the law says you can only have relations | 我知道法律规定 |
[07:30] | with members of your own race. | 你只能和同种族的人交往 |
[07:33] | Am I a member of your own race? | 那我和你是同种族的吗 |
[07:34] | – Mr. Jackson. – Pencil test. | -杰克逊先生 -可以用铅笔测验 |
[07:36] | See, this is the official method of establishing racial type. | 这是划定种族的官方办法 |
[07:40] | The pencil stays in my hair. | 铅笔能插在我的头发里 |
[07:43] | I am a black man. | 所以我是黑人 |
[07:44] | Now me? | 那我呢 |
[07:48] | The pencil stays in your hair. | 铅笔也能插在你的头发里 |
[07:50] | You are black and can officially have relations with me. | 你也是黑人 我们可以交往了 |
[08:03] | Always works. | 百试百灵 |
[08:20] | My darling, my darling. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[08:23] | You must wear my jacket. | 你得穿上我的夹克 |
[08:25] | Then I can steal a kiss. | 这样我就能借机吻你了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah, it’s you that I want to see! | 没错 没错 我一直想见你 |
[08:30] | – You? – Yeah, see you, my friend. | -你是? -终于见到你了 我的朋友 |
[08:31] | This one, you take her home, my man. She’s lovely. | 你得带她回家 兄弟 她真可爱 |
[08:33] | Are you going to be fine, yeah? | 你还好吧 |
[08:35] | – Never better. – How many fingers? | -好极了 -这是几 |
[08:41] | Bye! | 再见 |
[08:46] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[08:48] | I said you! | 就是你 |
[08:49] | Where’s your pass, eh? | 你的证件呢 |
[08:53] | – I left it at home, boss. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我落在家里了 -不行 不行 |
[08:56] | You come with me, come on. | 你跟我来 过来 |
[08:57] | Hey, don’t put up a fight. Come with me. | 别找事儿 跟我来 |
[09:02] | – Come, boy. – That’s right. Out you come. | -过来 小子 -没错 出来 |
[09:09] | The kaffir’s got no pass, so we’re gonna put him in a cell. | 这个黑鬼没证件 我们要把他关起来 |
[09:12] | – Let’s go. – Come on, Kaffir. | -走 -快点 黑鬼 |
[09:15] | – Get up, get up, – Get up! | -起来 起来 -起来 |
[09:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[09:19] | – That’s my shoe! – Kick him, man. | -我的鞋 -踢他 |
[09:26] | That’s it, get up. Get him up. | 行了 把他弄起来 |
[09:31] | Jackson Glada. | 杰克逊·格拉达 |
[09:33] | Questioned at Jeppe Station. | 在耶珀警局受审 |
[09:35] | – Yes. – No pass. | -对 -他没带证件 |
[09:36] | Cause of death, congenital syphilis. | 死因是先天性梅毒 |
[09:39] | Everything is in order here. | 所有材料都在这儿 |
[09:41] | No, he was beaten to death in Jeppe Station. | 不 他是在耶珀警局被殴打至死的 |
[09:44] | I have the medical affidavits for his injuries. | 我有关于伤痕的医检报告 |
[09:47] | Are you accusing the police of lying? | 你想起诉警察说谎吗 |
[09:49] | I have medical affidavits. | 我有医检报告 |
[09:51] | I suggest that you start showing some respect of the law, boy. | 你最好尊重法律 小子 |
[09:55] | And I have work to do. Good day to you. | 我还有事 祝你好运 |
[10:01] | That’s not law. | 这不是法律 |
[10:03] | There’s no law for us. | 不是属于我们的法律 |
[10:05] | Who did Jackson ever hurt? | 杰克逊伤害过什么人吗 |
[10:07] | I mean, what did he do to deserve what they did to him? | 他做了什么 他们要那样对他 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | And nobody cares. | 没有人会在意的 |
[10:12] | Nobody gives a damn. | 没有人管这事儿 |
[10:15] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么要和我说这个 |
[10:16] | Something has to change. | 规矩该改一改了 |
[10:19] | – And how should that happen? – Education, hard work, pride. | -怎么改 -依靠教育 勤奋和自尊 |
[10:24] | No, no, Nelson, you can’t do it on your own. | 不 不 纳尔逊 你一个人做不到的 |
[10:28] | None of us can. | 我们谁都做不到 |
[10:30] | That’s me, and that’s you, | 这是我 这是你 |
[10:33] | and that’s Oliver | 这是奥利弗 |
[10:36] | and that’s Kathy. | 这是凯西 |
[10:38] | And each one of us are too little to do anything. | 我们都太渺小了 成不了气候 |
[10:42] | But together | 但如果我们团结起来 |
[10:44] | we have the power. | 我们的力量就会很强大 |
[10:59] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[11:01] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[11:09] | Do you think I should join the ANC? | 你觉得我应该参加国民大会吗 |
[11:15] | I think they like to talk. | 他们总喜欢说个不停 |
[11:23] | And what about you? What do you like to do? | 那你呢 你喜欢什么 |
[11:42] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:05] | Not until we’re married. | 不行 要等我们结婚 |
[12:13] | Jab, jab. One, two, ja. | 刺拳 刺拳 一 二 很好 |
[12:16] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[12:20] | Yeah, that’s it, very nice. | 就是这样 很好 |
[12:22] | Come on, chief. | 来啊 头儿 |
[12:25] | One, two, one, two. | 一 二 一 二 |
[12:26] | Where’s the jab? Where’s the jab? | 刺拳呢 刺拳呢 |
[12:36] | OK, OK, OK, OK. All right, OK. | 好 好 好 很好 |
[12:44] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:46] | Nelson. | 纳尔逊 |
[12:48] | I see you’re working very hard. | 训练很刻苦啊 |
[12:50] | Yes. Must fight. | 是的 必须练练 |
[12:54] | – Tomorrow morning. – What’s that? | -明天早上 -这是什么 |
[12:57] | Boycott the buses? | 抵制巴士? |
[12:59] | Yeah, you see, you talk to people about freedom | 对 跟人们空谈自由公正 |
[13:01] | and justice, they don’t listen, | 没人会听你的 |
[13:04] | but put their bus fare up by a penny, that they care about. | 但车票涨价这种事情 人人都关心 |
[13:09] | Help me. | 帮我一把 |
[13:12] | Coach? | 教练 |
[13:16] | – Let me see. – There we go. | -让我看看 -给 |
[13:22] | Bring your new wife. | 带上你的新媳妇 |
[13:39] | Nelson, you can’t work all night. | 纳尔逊 你不能通宵工作 |
[13:43] | I’m going to bed now. | 我要睡了 |
[13:47] | – I’ll come later. – You need to give yourself a rest. | -我一会儿就来 -你需要休息 |
[13:52] | You can’t do everything. | 你不是救世主 |
[13:54] | Leave some things to God. | 这些事让上帝操心吧 |
[13:57] | Does your god want your children to go hungry? | 你的上帝希望看到你的孩子挨饿吗 |
[14:00] | Nelson. | 纳尔逊 |
[14:01] | I don’t see your god caring for our people. | 我没看见你的上帝关心我们的同胞 |
[14:05] | Seems to me that he is looking after the Boers. | 他好像总是在照顾那些白人 |
[14:08] | Nelson. | 纳尔逊 |
[14:09] | Evelyn, go to bed. | 伊芙琳 睡吧 |
[14:12] | Go to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[14:30] | Let the buses run empty! | 让他们空车运营 |
[14:33] | Don’t pay! | 不要付钱 |
[14:35] | We won’t pay a penny more! | 我们一分钱都不会付的 |
[14:38] | We cannot pay a penny more! | 我们一分钱也付不起了 |
[14:40] | Shut them down. | 让他们倒闭 |
[14:42] | Get you on these buses! | 都给我上车 |
[14:44] | This is the last chance you have to get on board the buses! | 再给你们最后一次机会 |
[14:48] | The buses will be leaving in five minutes! | 汽车将于五分钟后出发 |
[14:51] | Don’t pay! Let their buses run empty! | 不要付钱 让他们空车运营 |
[14:55] | Don’t listen to this man! | 别听他的 |
[14:56] | If we stand together, we can beat them. | 如果我们团结一心 我们就能战胜他们 |
[14:59] | This man is a troublemaker! | 他只会给你们带来麻烦 |
[15:01] | We cannot pay a penny more! | 我们一分钱也不会多付 |
[15:03] | Let’s not pay! | 不要付钱 |
[15:05] | Let us walk to Johannesburg! | 我们可以走到约翰内斯堡 |
[15:10] | – Afrika! – Mayibuye! | -非洲 -回来吧 |
[15:22] | There’s going to be trouble. I want to go home. | 这样下去会出事的 我想回家 |
[15:38] | I’m going with them. They’re not breaking any laws. | 我要和他们一起 他们没犯法 |
[15:44] | – But I must go with them. – Nelson. | -我要和他们一起 -纳尔逊 |
[15:47] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[16:25] | The Nationalist Party of Prime Minister Daniel F. Malan | 国民党首相丹尼尔·F·马伦 |
[16:28] | has been returned to power in the recent election. | 在最近的选举中再次掌权 |
[16:31] | The government intends to geographically separate | 政府将在地理上将黑人和白人隔离起来 |
[16:33] | the blacks from the whites. Total enforced segregation. | 以实现彻底的种族隔离 |
[16:36] | The new Cabinet has pledged to a policy | 新任内阁已经承诺 |
[16:38] | of uncompromising white supremacy. | 将坚持白人至上的原则 |
[16:48] | Ah, Thembi, this is your new home. | 泰姆比 这是你的新家 |
[16:51] | – We’re calling for freedom of movement. – No, no, no. | -我们在争取游行权利 -不 不 |
[16:54] | Each campaign volunteer chooses which forbidden place to enter. | 每个志愿者都要到那些禁止黑人入内的场所去 |
[16:57] | Whites-only post office and whites-only toilets. | 白人邮局 白人公厕 |
[17:00] | And in the townships, | 在黑人区 |
[17:02] | we cannot tolerate this constant oppressive military presence. | 我们已无法容忍经常性的军事镇压 |
[17:07] | Come here, Thembi. | 到这儿来 泰姆比 |
[17:12] | Why should we obey their laws? | 我们为什么要遵守他们的法律 |
[17:15] | We don’t have a vote. | 我们甚至都没有选举权 |
[17:17] | This is not our government. | 这不是我们的政府 |
[17:19] | They are having a party, and we are not invited. | 他们组建政党 却没有我们的份儿 |
[17:23] | So let’s defy their unjust laws. | 我们要反抗这些不公的法律 |
[17:26] | What can they do, throw us all in prison? | 他们能怎么办 把我们都抓进监狱吗 |
[17:29] | – No. – Let them. | -不 -让他们抓吧 |
[17:31] | When we are all in prison, let them mine their own gold, | 要是我们都被抓了 他们就得自己挖矿 |
[17:35] | clean their own houses, | 自己打扫卫生 |
[17:37] | wash their own clothes. | 自己洗衣服 |
[17:41] | Thank you for listening. | 多谢捧场 |
[17:42] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Don’t go to prison yet, Nelson. | 我不想看到你进监狱 纳尔逊 |
[18:15] | My sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[18:23] | – You think I don’t know? – Know what? | -你以为我不知道吗 -知道什么 |
[18:29] | Evelyn, it’s the defiance campaign. | 伊芙琳 这是一场反抗运动 |
[18:32] | I’m doing it for all of us. | 我都是为了我们大家好 |
[18:34] | Yes, you care about all the children of South Africa | 没错 你关心每一个南非儿童 |
[18:36] | except your own. | 除了你自己的孩子 |
[18:38] | Are you seeing other women for them? | 你跟其他女人约会也是为他们好吗 |
[18:40] | Are you seeing your whores for them? | 你跟那些贱人勾搭也是为了他们好吗 |
[18:41] | – ‘Cause I know, Nelson! – Evelyn… | -我知道 纳尔逊 -伊芙琳 |
[18:42] | – And I won’t take it anymore! – Evelyn, stop this now! | -我受够了 -伊芙琳 住手 |
[18:44] | – You will burn in Hell! – Shut your mouth! | -你会下地狱的 -你给我闭嘴 |
[18:48] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[18:51] | Shut your stupid mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[18:57] | Thembi, go to bed. | 泰姆比 上床睡觉 |
[19:02] | We can’t do this. I’m sorry. | 我们不该这样的 对不起 |
[19:08] | Thulani. Thulani. | 图拉尼 图拉尼 |
[19:11] | The Boers say Sophiatown is a slum. | 白佬们说索菲亚镇是贫民窟 |
[19:15] | All the people that have homes there are to be evicted by force. | 所有居民都将被武力驱逐 |
[19:21] | Sophiatown is to be bulldozed, | 索菲亚镇将被夷为平地 |
[19:23] | so they can build houses for the rich. | 这样他们就有地方给有钱人盖房子了 |
[19:29] | Let them try. | 让他们试试 |
[19:32] | We say, “Over our dead bodies.” | 告诉他们”从我们的尸体上过去” |
[19:36] | Let them bring their bulldozers. | 让他们的推土机来 |
[19:39] | Let them bring their army. We will fight for our homes! | 让他们的军队来 我们要为家园而战 |
[19:44] | We will fight for our freedom! | 我们要为自由而战 |
[19:49] | If they want a war, | 他们想要战争 |
[19:52] | we will give them a war. | 我们就给他们战争 |
[19:57] | – Mayibuye! – Afrika! | -回来吧 -非洲 |
[19:59] | – Afrika! – Mayibuye! | -非洲 -回来吧 |
[20:01] | – Mayibuye! – Afrika! | -回来吧 -非洲 |
[20:03] | – Afrika! – Mayibuye! | -非洲 -回来吧 |
[20:06] | This way! Together! | 这边 大家一起来 |
[20:09] | – Follow Madiba! – Whites only! | -跟着马迪巴 -黑人禁止入内 |
[20:15] | All together, come! | 我们上 走 |
[20:30] | 站台一 欧洲人专用 | |
[20:37] | – In there. – They’re coming! | -在这儿 -他们来了 |
[20:39] | Get them! Come on! | 抓住他们 快 |
[20:42] | They are coming, they are coming. | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[20:44] | Where are they? Where are they? | 他们去哪儿了 他们去哪儿了 |
[20:46] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们知不知道自己在做什么 |
[20:47] | – See, lady, no manners at all. – Come! Get up! | -看见了吧 小姐 没礼貌 -起来 |
[20:49] | Let go! Get your hands off me. | 放手 把你的手拿开 |
[20:53] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[20:57] | Together we will beat them! | 团结起来就能打败他们 |
[20:59] | Together we have power! | 团结起来就能拥有力量 |
[21:02] | – Mayibuye! – Afrika! | -回来吧 -非洲 |
[21:05] | – Afrika! – Mayibuye! | -非洲 -回来吧 |
[21:08] | – Mayibuye! – Afrika! | -回来吧 -非洲 |
[21:11] | – Afrika! – Mayibuye! | -非洲 -回来吧 |
[21:48] | – Are you here alone? – Yes. | -就你一个人吗 -是的 |
[21:54] | Mum doesn’t know I’m here. | 妈妈不知道我在这儿 |
[22:01] | Mum says we’re not to live with you anymore. | 妈妈说我们以后不和你一起生活了 |
[22:05] | Thembi, I know that I’ve been away a lot. | 泰姆比 我知道我陪你们的时间很少 |
[22:10] | Too much. | 少得可怜 |
[22:13] | But… I’m doing it for all of us. | 可我这么做 是为了我们所有人 |
[22:18] | I want you to believe that. | 你一定要相信这一点 |
[23:03] | Hambani. Hambani. | 汉拔尼 汉拔尼 |
[23:06] | – Madiba. – Mama. | -马迪巴 -妈妈 |
[25:03] | Do you want a lift? | 要搭顺风车吗 |
[25:06] | – OK. – Sure. | -好啊 -请 |
[25:11] | Do you always accept lifts from strangers? | 你总是搭陌生人的车吗 |
[25:14] | You are not a stranger. | 你才不是陌生人 |
[25:18] | You are Nelson Mandela. | 你是纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[25:20] | And you are Winnie Madikizela. | 你是温妮·马迪克泽拉 |
[25:23] | – How do you know? – I made inquiries. | -你怎么知道 -我打听过了 |
[25:27] | And what else did you find out? | 那你还知道什么 |
[25:29] | That you work at Baragwanath Hospital, | 你在贝拉格瓦纳斯医院上班 |
[25:32] | you are the first black social worker they’ve ever had, | 你是他们雇佣的第一个黑人社会工作者 |
[25:36] | and you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 你还是我见过的最漂亮的姑娘 |
[25:49] | It’s just here. | 到了 |
[25:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | What time do you finish? | 你什么时候下班 |
[26:02] | – 6:00. – I’ll be here. | -6点 -我在这儿等你 |
[26:15] | You know, I’ve been finding out about you, too. | 我也知道一些关于你的事情 |
[26:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:22] | And what have you found out? | 你都知道些什么 |
[26:24] | Your wife left you. | 你妻子离开了你 |
[26:29] | I was away too much. | 我总是不在他们身边 |
[26:32] | Never enough time. | 我没有那么多时间 |
[26:34] | There is no time. | 当然没时间了 |
[26:37] | – Only now. – Only now? | -要活在当下 -活在当下? |
[26:39] | – Yes. – What do you mean? | -是啊 -什么意思 |
[26:43] | When I was seven years old, | 我7岁的时候 |
[26:46] | my little sister started coughing blood. | 我妹妹突然开始咳血 |
[26:50] | And my mother, she… | 我妈妈 她 |
[26:53] | she begged God to save her. | 她祈求上帝救救她的女儿 |
[26:57] | But she died. | 可我妹妹还是死了 |
[27:00] | And ever since then, I’ve known | 从那时起 我就知道 |
[27:03] | we have to save ourselves, | 我们只有靠自己才能拯救自己 |
[27:06] | and we have to live while we can. | 我们要在有限的生命里好好地活 |
[27:33] | Winnie, Winnie. | 温妮 温妮 |
[27:43] | I heard you have a lot of girlfriends. | 我听说你有许多女朋友 |
[27:48] | I’m different. | 我和她们不一样 |
[28:47] | I was thinking, I know a good dressmaker. | 我认识一个很好的裁缝 |
[28:51] | Very good value. | 手艺精湛 |
[28:53] | Maybe you should go and see her. | 也许你应该见见她 |
[28:57] | Maybe I should. | 好啊 |
[28:59] | Maybe you should go to Bizana and talk to your father. | 你应该去贝扎纳找你父亲谈谈 |
[29:04] | Maybe I should. | 好啊 |
[29:09] | Was that a proposal? | 这算是求婚吗 |
[29:13] | If that’s what you’d like. | 你觉得是就是 |
[29:17] | Is it what you’d like? | 你确定这就是你想要的吗 |
[29:19] | More than anything in the world. | 得妻如此 夫复何求 |
[29:33] | – Is that “Yes”? – Yes. | -你愿意吗 -我愿意 |
[30:33] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[31:33] | At Sharpeville, an industrial township, thousands gather outside | 在沙佩维尔的一个工业小镇上 |
[31:36] | a police station in protest against new laws requiring | 数以千计的人们聚集在警察局门口 |
[31:40] | every African to carry a pass at all times. | 反对非洲人必须携带通行证的法令 |
[31:48] | The bastards ignored the planes, man. | 飞机飞过 人们熟视无睹 |
[31:50] | No, no, they weren’t scared at all. | 不 他们毫不畏惧 |
[31:52] | They bloody well waved at me… | 就那样向我招手 |
[31:53] | They’re tearing the fences apart. | 他们冲破围栏 |
[31:59] | Listen, I’m trying… | 听着 我尽力 |
[32:02] | The cells are full. | 监狱已经满了 |
[32:04] | How long is it gonna take? | 还要多久 |
[32:19] | – Back. – Get away. | -退后 -让开 |
[32:23] | Pienaar! | 皮纳尔 |
[32:36] | Disperse and go back to the stadium! | 快散开 回到训练场上去 |
[32:39] | This is your final warning! | 这是给你们下的最后通牒 |
[33:05] | Cease fire! | 停止射击 |
[33:11] | Did you find a gun? You’d better find that gun, Pienaar. | 找到枪了吗 你最好找到那把枪 皮纳尔 |
[33:14] | Did you see a weapon? You find that weapon, Pienaar. | 找到枪了吗 找到那支枪 皮纳尔 |
[33:18] | Between 50 and 100 were killed and hundreds injured. | 五十至一百人被杀 还有数百人伤亡 |
[33:21] | …police killed 69 Africans in the township of… | …警察在黑人区杀了69个非洲人… |
[33:23] | …most of the victims were shot in the back. | …死者大多是背后中枪的 |
[33:25] | …men, women, and children were killed or wounded. | …男女老少 死伤无数 |
[33:28] | …tragic consequence of the desperate endeavor | …都是为了维护白人至上 |
[33:30] | to preserve white supremacy. | 才酿成了这场 |
[33:32] | …reacted hysterically to an event that stunned the world. | …震惊世界的惨剧 |
[33:45] | We no longer accept the authority of a state | 我们不会支持一个 |
[33:50] | that makes war on its own people. | 向群众开枪的政府 |
[34:23] | Oliver has gone abroad to run the movement in exile. | 奥利弗去国外流放的队伍里开展运动了 |
[34:29] | I’m going underground. | 我负责地下工作 |
[34:36] | The movement has always been nonviolent. | 这种运动通常是非暴力的 |
[34:41] | Nonviolent. | 非暴力 |
[34:45] | Not anymore. | 可现在不一样了 |
[36:07] | – How’s Miriam? – She’s fine. | -米利亚姆还好吗 -她很好 |
[36:10] | Well, that’s fine, fine. | 那就好 |
[36:21] | She is good-looking, but you must give me Sophia Loren any day. | 她是很漂亮 可你得让她时刻陪在我身旁 |
[36:27] | Amandla! | 自由 |
[36:30] | – Spear of the Nation. – Yes! | -民族之矛 -没错 |
[36:33] | – We are the people of this nation. – Yes. | -我们都是这个国家的人民 -没错 |
[36:37] | – But we don’t have power. – Yes. | -可我们却没有权力 -没错 |
[36:40] | We don’t have rights, then. | 也无法行使权利 |
[36:41] | – Yes. – We don’t have justice. | -没错 -我们缺少公平的对待 |
[36:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:44] | South Africa now is a land ruled by the gun. | 南非如今已是被枪炮统治的土地 |
[36:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:49] | There comes a time in the life of every nation | 任何一个国家在这种时候 |
[36:53] | when there remains two choices. | 都只剩下两个选择 |
[36:56] | Submit… | 妥协 |
[36:58] | Never! Never! | 不 不 |
[37:01] | …or fight! | 或是战斗 |
[37:05] | We must fight. | 我们要战斗 |
[37:08] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 战斗 战斗 战斗 |
[37:11] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 战斗 战斗 战斗 战斗 |
[37:19] | Don’t worry, we’ll find him and then we’ll hang him. | 别担心 我们会找到他并绞死他的 |
[37:22] | Then you’ll need a new man to keep you warm at night, won’t you? | 你就可以再找个男人给你暖床了 对吧 |
[37:38] | Amos, this is David. | 阿摩司 这是大卫 |
[37:41] | Can you take him to the domestic quarters? | 你能带他去佣人房吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah, boss. | 是 老板 |
[37:45] | Good morning, tata. | 早上好 |
[37:55] | Inner tube of a ballpoint pen. | 一根圆珠笔芯 |
[37:58] | The thicker the plug, the more time you’ve got. | 塞子越厚 你的时间就越充足 |
[38:01] | Aluminum powder mixed with permanganate of potash. | 把铝粉和高锰酸钾混合 |
[38:04] | You can get this for washing lettuce. | 你可以这样洗生菜 |
[38:08] | When the acid reaches the mixture, it catalyzes… | 酸混合起来后会产生催化作用 |
[38:13] | and you’ve got… | 之后就会嘭的一声 |
[38:43] | Kathy, it’s Nelson. | 凯西 我是纳尔逊 |
[38:47] | They’re calling me a terrorist. | 他们说我是恐怖分子 |
[38:49] | I need to set the record straight. | 我要向大家澄清事实 |
[38:52] | Now, find a foreign journalist. | 你去找联系一家外国报社 |
[38:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:55] | I want the world to know. | 我想让全世界的人都知道 |
[38:58] | OK, I’ve been accused of | 他们诬陷我逃跑 |
[38:59] | running away and not standing up for my beliefs. | 说我背弃了自己的信仰 |
[39:02] | Now, tell them that I will not give myself up | 现在 我要告诉他们 我绝不会 |
[39:05] | to a government I do not recognize. | 向一个得不到我认可的政府屈服 |
[39:08] | We have been forced into an armed struggle. | 我们是被迫采取武装斗争的 |
[39:11] | The decision was not taken | 这不仅仅是我和什么人 |
[39:14] | lightly by myself or the people or the ANC. | 或是国民大会的决定 |
[39:24] | Brian Widlake, ITN News. | 布莱恩·韦德拉克 独立新闻公司 |
[39:27] | I have a few questions for you. Mr. Mandela, | 我有几个问题想问你 曼德拉先生 |
[39:30] | if the government doesn’t give in to the concessions | 如果政府方面没有如你所愿做出让步 |
[39:32] | – that you want, will there be violence? – There is violence now. | -你是否会采取暴力手段 -已经是暴力了 |
[39:37] | For 50 years, we have been talking peace and nonviolence. | 50年来 我们一直在强调和平 非暴力 |
[39:41] | The government’s reply is violence, armed attacks | 可政府却用暴力回报我们 |
[39:44] | on unarmed and defenseless people. | 武装袭击手无寸铁的平民 |
[39:47] | If you were us, what would you do? | 如果你是我们 你会怎么做 |
[39:50] | Mr. Mandela, what is it that you personally want? | 曼德拉先生 这是你希望看到的吗 |
[39:54] | I want freedom. | 我只想要自由 |
[39:56] | I have beautiful children, a beautiful wife. | 我有可爱的孩子 美丽的妻子 |
[40:01] | I want them to walk free in their own land. | 我希望他们能自由地在自己的土地上行走 |
[40:06] | Madiba, we must go. | 马迪巴 我们该走了 |
[40:16] | Hey, it’s Daddy. | 快看 是爸爸 |
[40:25] | Look at you, look at you. | 看看你 看看你 |
[40:29] | – It’s OK. – Oh, it’s Daddy. | -没事了 -是爸爸 |
[40:34] | Look, it’s Daddy. | 看 是爸爸 |
[40:37] | – Are you smiling for Daddy? – Do you want to come run with Dad? | -你在对爸爸笑吗 -你想陪爸爸跑吗 |
[40:41] | Come, come, let’s go. Come. Come, Zeni. | 来 快来 咱们出发 来啊 泽尼 |
[40:47] | – How are you? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[40:51] | I’ve lost the new job, though. | 不过我丢了我的新工作 |
[40:54] | – I will see that you get some help. – No. I’ll be all right. | -我帮你想想办法 -不用 我没事 |
[40:59] | I knew how it would be. | 我都明白 |
[41:03] | Fight them. | 要和他们斗争到底 |
[41:06] | I hate them so much. | 我恨死他们了 |
[41:40] | Petrus didn’t make it. | 彼得勒斯没成功 |
[41:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:46] | The detonator went off too soon. | 炸药炸得太早了 |
[41:49] | I’m so sorry, Madiba. | 我很难过 马迪巴 |
[41:51] | It’s not safe here anymore. | 这儿已经不安全了 |
[41:53] | Time for you to move on. | 你得离开这儿 |
[42:27] | You are at the wrong place. | 你不该来这儿 |
[42:29] | Police! | 警察 |
[42:31] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[42:33] | – Run, run! – You two take the outbuildings | -快跑 快跑 -你们两个负责外屋 |
[42:35] | and we’ll take the farm. | 我们去看看农场 |
[42:37] | Get down on the floor! | 趴下 |
[42:40] | Get in there! Get in there! | 进去 进去 |
[42:42] | – Search them! – Come here! | -抓住他们 -在这儿 |
[42:44] | – Get down on the floor! – Come on! | -趴下 -快 |
[42:47] | Watch out, there’s one going out the back. | 小心 有一个从后面溜了 |
[42:49] | Take him down! Take him down! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[42:50] | Keep still! | 站住 |
[43:05] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[43:27] | Does somebody want me? | 你们想抓我? |
[43:54] | Mama Winnie! Mama Winnie! | 温妮妈妈 温妮妈妈 |
[43:59] | They caught him. | 他们抓到他了 |
[44:09] | Mandela! | 曼德拉 |
[44:11] | Mandela! | 曼德拉 |
[44:15] | Sisulu! | 西苏鲁 |
[44:19] | Kathrada! | 卡特拉达 |
[44:29] | No children. You can’t take them in. | 不能带小孩 你不能带他们进去 |
[44:31] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[44:33] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[44:42] | Mama will come back, OK? All right? | 妈妈很快回来 听话 好吗 |
[44:47] | Now, wait with sisi, OK? | 在这里等着 好吗 |
[44:58] | Mandela! | 曼德拉 |
[45:00] | Mandela! Mandela! | 曼德拉 曼德拉 |
[45:39] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[45:41] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[45:48] | Quiet! Quiet! | 肃静 肃静 |
[46:01] | My Lord, I call the case | 法官大人 我以反抗 |
[46:02] | of the state against the national high command | 国家最高政权的罪名 |
[46:05] | of Umkhonto we Sizwe, the | 起诉非洲国民大会的 |
[46:06] | military wing of the African National Congress. | 军事组织 民族之矛 |
[46:10] | The state contends that | 被告必须要为 |
[46:12] | the accused are responsible for acts of sabotage | 我国发生的暴力革命事件 |
[46:15] | aimed at facilitating violent | 和武装攻击等一系列 |
[46:16] | revolution and an armed invasion of this country | 企图颠覆国家政权的行为 |
[46:19] | with the intention of overthrowing the government. | 承担责任 |
[46:25] | Accused number one, Nelson Mandela. | 第一被告 纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[46:29] | Do you plead guilty or not guilty? | 你承认自己有罪吗 |
[46:32] | My Lord, it is not I | 法官大人 受审的 |
[46:34] | but the government that should be put in the dock. | 应该是政府 而不是我 |
[46:37] | I plead not guilty. | 我无法认罪 |
[46:43] | The state has formally advised me | 政府已经告诉过我 |
[46:46] | that they will be asking for the supreme penalty | 他们将会请求处以极刑 |
[46:49] | permissible by law. | 法律会允许的 |
[46:52] | Which is death. | 判处死刑 |
[46:55] | Our best chance is to attack the credibility of the charges. | 想要保命的最好方法就是质疑控告的真实性 |
[46:59] | We dispute every falsehood, we challenge every charge. | 我们要抓住每一句谎言 质疑每一项控告 |
[47:04] | We think they’ll bring in a guilty verdict, | 那样即使判决有罪 |
[47:06] | but we might be able to avoid the death sentence. | 也不至于是死刑 |
[47:14] | – Agreed? – Agreed. | -同意吗 -同意 |
[47:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[47:19] | Then be happy. | 那就高兴点 |
[47:21] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[47:23] | This may be the greatest service we will ever do for our people. | 这是我们能为人民做的最伟大的事了 |
[47:30] | Mandela! Mandela! | 曼德拉 曼德拉 |
[47:48] | My name is Nelson Mandela. | 我叫纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[47:50] | I’m the first accused. | 我是第一被告人 |
[47:54] | I do not deny that I planned sabotage. | 我承认我策划了破坏行动 |
[47:59] | I did not plan it | 可我策划破坏行动 |
[48:02] | in a spirit of recklessness | 并不是因为一时莽撞 |
[48:04] | nor because I have any love for violence. | 也不是因为我有暴力倾向 |
[48:08] | The hard facts are that 50 years of non-violence | 50年来的非暴力运动 |
[48:13] | had brought the African people nothing | 没有给非洲人民带来任何改变 |
[48:16] | but more and more repressive legislation | 除了越来越多的束缚 |
[48:20] | and fewer and fewer rights. | 以及越来越少的权利 |
[48:24] | Africans want | 非洲人只是希望 |
[48:26] | a just share in the whole of South Africa. | 能够在南非享有一席之地 |
[48:30] | We want equal political rights, | 我们想要平等的政治权利 |
[48:32] | one man, one vote. | 人人都有投票权 |
[48:35] | I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. | 我把自己的一生献给了非洲人民的解放事业 |
[48:40] | I have fought against white domination. | 我反对白人统治 |
[48:44] | I have fought against black domination. | 我也反对黑人专权 |
[48:48] | I have cherished the ideal of a free, | 我渴望一个自由民主的社会 |
[48:51] | democratic society where all persons | 所有人都享有平等的权利 |
[48:54] | live together in harmony with equal opportunities. | 人们和谐地生活在一起 |
[48:58] | It is an ideal which I hope to live for | 这就是我所追求的 |
[49:03] | and achieve, | 理想社会 |
[49:04] | but, if needs be, | 同时 |
[49:08] | it is an ideal for which | 我也已经做好了 |
[49:11] | I am prepared to die. | 为其献身的准备 |
[49:22] | – Amandla! – Awethu! | -权力 -属于人民 |
[49:26] | – Amandla! – Awethu! | -权力 -属于人民 |
[49:55] | Before the judge imposes the supreme penalty, | 在法官宣布死刑结果之前 |
[49:58] | there is one more step. | 还有一步要做 |
[50:01] | He will ask the first accused, | 他会问第一个被告 |
[50:02] | Nelson, “Have you any reason to advance | 纳尔逊 “你还有什么 |
[50:05] | whether the sentence should not be passed?” | 要为自己辩解的吗” |
[50:07] | – You could then say… – I have nothing more to say. | -你就可以说 -我没什么好说的了 |
[50:10] | That won’t help your appeal. | 这样对你很不利 |
[50:14] | There will be no appeal. | 我没有什么请求了 |
[50:17] | No appeal? | 没有请求了吗 |
[50:19] | We have talked about this. We are ready. | 我们已经商量过了 我们准备好了 |
[50:25] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[50:39] | I have reached my verdict. | 我来宣布判决结果 |
[50:42] | The defendants will rise. | 被告请起立 |
[50:47] | The accused are all found guilty as charged. | 被告承认自己的有罪 |
[50:54] | The accused have made high moral claims for their actions. | 被告也因他们的行为遭受着良心的谴责 |
[50:58] | In essence, they have courted martyrdom | 事实上 他们想要成为他们口中的 |
[51:02] | at the hands of what they call “Their oppressors.” | 残暴统治者手中的殉道者 |
[51:05] | But I will not give them that satisfaction. | 可我不会让他们如愿 |
[51:11] | Let us show the world | 我们将向世界证明 |
[51:12] | that we are a nation of laws | 我们是一个法治的国家 |
[51:16] | and where possible, | 在这里 |
[51:17] | we temper justice with mercy. | 可以用宽容换得正义 |
[51:20] | I have therefore decided not to impose the supreme penalty. | 因此我不会将他们处以死刑 |
[51:29] | The sentence in the case of all the accused… | 综合所有指控 我们将判处 |
[51:35] | will be life imprisonment. | 他们终身监禁 |
[53:24] | All right, get out, kaffirs. | 快下来 黑鬼 |
[53:26] | – In a line. – All right. | -排队去 -好了 |
[53:29] | – Move, move, get over there. – Now stand in a line. | -动起来 到那边去 -站成一排 |
[53:33] | All right, listen to us. | 听好 |
[53:34] | – Get over there. – Move. | -过去 过去 -动起来 |
[53:35] | Form a line, go on. | 站成一排 快点儿 |
[53:38] | You’re not in Johannesburg anymore. | 这儿不是约翰内斯堡 |
[53:41] | You’re not in Pretoria. You are on the island. | 也不是比勒陀利亚 你们在这座岛上 |
[53:45] | You will never leave here again. | 这辈子就别想离开了 |
[53:48] | You will never touch a woman or a child again. | 也别想结婚生子 |
[53:51] | You will die here. | 准备在这里安息吧 |
[53:54] | If you have any complaints, | 要是谁不乐意 |
[53:57] | well, that’s just too bad | 真对不起 |
[53:58] | because nobody on the island gives a shit, | 在这岛上没人会鸟你们 |
[54:01] | and nobody in the rest of the universe will ever know. | 就算你们扯破嗓子 外面也什么都听不到 |
[54:05] | It’s a pity they didn’t hang you. | 真遗憾你们没被判死刑 |
[54:09] | I’m going to make sure you wish they had. | 我保证你们会悔不当初 |
[54:14] | Move! | 动起来 |
[54:26] | Indians get trousers. Indians get socks. | 印第安人有裤子 有袜子 |
[54:30] | Boys get shorts. | 小子穿短裤 |
[54:32] | Sit down, sit down, man! | 坐下 坐下 |
[54:39] | Well, Kathy, it looks like you will have to be the daddy. | 凯西 看来你是个当爹的 |
[54:44] | Move! Move, move, move! | 动起来 动起来 快 |
[54:45] | Come, put all your civvies here in the box. | 把你们的旧衣服扔进盒子里 |
[54:48] | Move it! | 动作快点儿 |
[54:52] | I’m watching you, my friend. Move it! | 老实点儿 伙计 快 |
[54:56] | Go on, go on! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[54:57] | Move! | 快点 |
[55:02] | Motsoaledi. | 莫特索亚雷迪 |
[55:04] | Motsoaledi. | 莫特索亚雷迪 |
[55:08] | – Kathrada. – Kathrada! | -卡特拉达 -卡特拉达 |
[55:12] | Kathrada, move! | 卡特拉达 进去 |
[55:14] | In! Move, coolie! | 进去 快 小子 |
[55:16] | – Sisulu? – Sisulu! | -西苏鲁 -西苏鲁 |
[55:18] | Forward, come! Move, move, move! | 到前面来 快点 进去进去 |
[55:25] | – Mandela. – Mandela. | -曼德拉 -曼德拉 |
[55:34] | Go! | 进去 |
[55:43] | This is it, boy… home, | 就是这儿 小子 你的新家 |
[55:45] | for the rest of your life. | 准备在此度过余生吧 |
[55:47] | Mlangeni, come, move. | 姆兰格尼 过来 快 |
[55:51] | – Mlangeni. – Move. | -姆兰格尼 -快走 |
[56:09] | Amandla! | 权力 |
[57:10] | – Routine check. – Get out! | -例行检查 -滚出去 |
[57:14] | Stay where you are! | 老实点待着 |
[57:16] | Get out of my bedroom! Get out! | 从我房间里滚出去 滚 |
[57:20] | Hey, hey, hey. | 干什么呢 |
[57:22] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 滚 给我滚 |
[57:26] | – Get out! – Jesus, what a witch. | -滚 -天啊 死疯婆子 |
[58:24] | Get up, you lazy kaffirs! Time for work! | 快起来 懒鬼们 干活了 |
[58:26] | Up, Kaffir! | 起来 黑鬼 |
[58:33] | Come, come, come! Move! | 快 快 动起来 |
[58:35] | Every morning I’ve got to smell your crap. | 每天早上都被你们熏死 |
[58:37] | Come. Move! | 快走 |
[58:39] | Get back into line, man! | 回到队伍里去 |
[58:40] | Listen, we are going to start making demands, | 听着 我们得提出申诉 |
[58:44] | and our first demand is going to be long trousers. | 头一个要求就是发长裤 |
[58:50] | We have to make them respect us, and they will, | 得让他们尊重我们 他们会的 |
[58:53] | but it will take time, | 不过可能要花很长时间 |
[58:55] | but we have time, so we start small. | 我们不缺时间 一点一点来 |
[59:13] | – Faster, faster! – Move, move, you bloody Kaffir! | -加快速度 -动起来 死黑鬼们 |
[59:18] | Move, move! | 快 快 |
[59:27] | Lazy boy. | 懒鬼们 |
[59:28] | Work. Don’t stop. You work. | 干活 不许停 认真干 |
[59:33] | I heard about your wife, boy. | 我听说你老婆的事了 小子 |
[59:35] | Crazy woman. Bitch. | 疯婆子 贱人 |
[59:38] | Winnie | 温妮 |
[59:40] | – Hey, we are not fighting. – Just do it, boy. | -我们不打架 -动手啊 小子 |
[59:43] | – Please do it. – Madiba. | -有种就动手 -马迪巴 |
[59:45] | – What is the problem here? – No problem. | -有什么问题吗 -没问题 |
[59:48] | No problem, Sergeant. No problem. | 没问题 中士 |
[59:51] | Let’s work, boys. | 干活了 小子们 |
[59:52] | Let’s go, go, go. Move, move, move. | 快快快 动起来动起来 |
[59:56] | Every time they make us angry, it’s like they win. | 你每一次被激怒 就好像他们赢了 |
[1:00:00] | Never let them see you lose your temper, Madiba. | 别让他们得逞 马迪巴 |
[1:00:03] | – Never. – Hey, what are you looking at? | -绝不 -你眼睛往哪看呢 |
[1:00:04] | Turn ’round! | 转过来 |
[1:01:36] | – Number. – 31159. | -号码 -31159 |
[1:01:46] | – Number. – 46664. | -号码 -46664 |
[1:01:50] | That is category D. | D类信件 |
[1:01:53] | That’s your allocation for the next six months. | 接下来六个月的都在这儿了 |
[1:02:02] | Number. | 号码 |
[1:03:26] | Get these bloody dogs out of here. | 把这些狗崽子们都拖出来 |
[1:03:30] | – Get out of here. – Get in the yard, you… | -出来 -到院子里去 你 |
[1:03:32] | You, you, move it! | 你 还有你 动起来 |
[1:03:34] | Yes, that’s it, boys. That’s good, good. | 就是这样 小子们 非常好 |
[1:03:36] | In the rain, right. | 在雨里站好 |
[1:03:38] | – Get your clothes off. – Strip! | -衣服脱了 -快脱 |
[1:03:39] | – Take your clothes off. – Strip! Strip! Strip! | -叫你们脱衣服 -脱 脱 脱 |
[1:03:43] | Fucking strip! | 他妈的快脱 |
[1:03:45] | – Strip! – You stink! | -脱啊 -臭死了 |
[1:03:47] | – Let’s wash the stink off you! – You are nothing! | -好好冲一冲 -你们这些臭虫 |
[1:03:57] | When they think of you in the morning, | 每天早上想到你们 |
[1:03:59] | they’ll think they’re gonna shit themselves! | 都感觉自己身上生了臭虫 |
[1:04:02] | Night in the rain, huh? Useless kaffirs. | 夜雨不错吧 一群没用的黑鬼 |
[1:04:04] | You understand, boys? | 明不明白 小子们 |
[1:04:06] | You’re going to stand here all night! | 你们得在这儿站一晚上 |
[1:04:08] | You monkeys! | 一群泼猴 |
[1:04:09] | You don’t wear clothes up in your trees, do you? | 光屁股在树上玩儿 是不是 |
[1:04:12] | You black baboon kaffirs! | 一群黑狒狒 |
[1:04:14] | Stand still in the line. Useless kaffirs. | 给我站直了 不许动 一群没用的家伙 |
[1:04:16] | – Stand up. – Get up, up, up! | -站起来 -起来 起来 |
[1:04:18] | Stand up! Stand up, you slacker! | 站起来听见没 懒鬼 |
[1:04:21] | You tell your commanding officer I will be complaining | 去告诉你们的指挥官 我会上报的 |
[1:04:23] | to the head of the prison service in Pretoria. | 上报比勒陀利亚监狱部门的负责人 |
[1:04:26] | You tell him that! | 告诉他 |
[1:05:03] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:05:10] | You’ve got a complaint to make to Pretoria? | 听说你有事要报告比勒陀利亚 |
[1:05:12] | Yes, Colonel. | 是的 上校 |
[1:05:14] | This prison is out of control, | 这个监狱简直目无王法 |
[1:05:16] | and those prison guards are nothing | 那群人说是狱警 |
[1:05:18] | but some drunk hooligans. | 其实就是一群喝醉的流氓 |
[1:05:20] | What right do they have to assault us? | 他们有什么权利整天羞辱我们 |
[1:05:23] | Now, are you part of a justice system or gangsters in uniform? | 你们究竟是执法人员还是穿着制服的暴徒 |
[1:05:29] | You think you can scare me with this shit about Pretoria? | 你以为比勒陀利亚能吓到我吗 |
[1:05:32] | If those idiots don’t like what I do, | 那群傻子要是对我的做法有意见 |
[1:05:34] | they can sack me. I don’t need their job. | 有本事开除我呀 我可不稀罕这差事 |
[1:05:37] | My family’s got five farms. | 我家里有五个农场 |
[1:05:39] | I’ve got money. I do what I like. | 我有的是钱 我爱怎么样就怎么样 |
[1:05:46] | Have you got anything else to say to me? | 你还有什么话说吗 |
[1:05:49] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:05:51] | I’ve put in a request for long trousers. | 我申请过要换长裤 |
[1:05:55] | Long trousers. | 长裤 |
[1:06:00] | He wants long trousers. | 他还想要长裤 |
[1:06:10] | Mandela, follow me. | 曼德拉 跟我来 |
[1:06:23] | Speak English only. Family matters only. | 只准说英语 只准谈家务事 |
[1:06:27] | Any political talk, and I’ll terminate the visit. Sit. | 提到政治探访就结束 坐好 |
[1:06:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:45] | Yes, I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[1:06:48] | Tell me about you. | 说说你的事 |
[1:06:52] | I’m under a banning order. | 我被下了禁令 |
[1:06:56] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:06:59] | Our friends are helping me. | 朋友们都会帮我 |
[1:07:04] | The girls send their love. | 女儿们都很挂念你 |
[1:07:08] | They want to see you. | 她们想见你 |
[1:07:10] | I think of them every day. | 我每天都在想她们 |
[1:07:14] | You must tell them I love them. | 告诉女儿 我爱她们 |
[1:07:18] | They’re not allowed visits until they’re 16. | 她们不满16岁就不能来看你 |
[1:07:24] | Zindzi’s not yet five. | 辛琪还没满5岁呢 |
[1:07:29] | Tell me about the arrests. | 跟我说说你被捕的事 |
[1:07:34] | It’s nothing I can’t deal with. | 那些我都能应付 |
[1:07:37] | They like to have little chats with me. | 他们喜欢找我聊聊天 |
[1:07:43] | Usually they wait till | 总是掐准时间 |
[1:07:44] | just before the girls come back from school | 在女儿们放学回来前 |
[1:07:46] | to take me away. | 把我带走 |
[1:07:50] | So the girls will find an empty home. | 孩子们回到家发下屋子里空荡荡的 |
[1:07:55] | They think about these things, you know. | 他们算计得可好了 |
[1:08:00] | They think about me a lot. | 总惦记着怎么折磨我 |
[1:08:09] | – How do you bear it? – By hating them. | -你怎么熬过来的 -仇恨给我力量 |
[1:08:12] | And don’t tell me I’m wrong, it keeps me strong. | 别对我说教 仇恨教给我学会坚强 |
[1:08:15] | Hey. Family matters only. | 只准谈家事 |
[1:08:19] | Your mother, Madiba, | 你的母亲 马迪巴 |
[1:08:22] | she is sick. | 她病了 |
[1:08:26] | They say she will die soon. | 可能撑不了多久了 |
[1:08:36] | I have failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[1:08:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:41] | She understands. | 她都明白 |
[1:08:44] | And she’s proud of you. | 你是她的骄傲 |
[1:08:47] | Is that true? | 她真这么想? |
[1:08:49] | She told me so herself. | 她亲口和我说的 |
[1:09:01] | Mandela, let’s go. | 曼德拉 该走了 |
[1:09:34] | Don’t touch my children! | 别碰我的孩子 |
[1:09:36] | – Do not touch my children! – Get in there! | -别碰我的孩子 -到车里去 |
[1:09:38] | – Do not… touch my children! – Mama! | -不准你碰我的孩子 -妈妈 |
[1:09:41] | Don’t you ever touch my children! | 不准你这该死的碰我的孩子 |
[1:09:43] | – Mama! – Mama! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[1:09:46] | Mummy will come back. Stay in the house. | 妈妈很快回来 回家等我 |
[1:09:49] | Mummy will come back. Stay in… | 妈妈很快回来 回家… |
[1:09:50] | – In, Kaffir. – Mama! Mama! | -进去 黑鬼 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:09:58] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:10:01] | – Mama? – Mama! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[1:10:08] | Where are my children?! | 我的孩子们呢 |
[1:10:10] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子们呢 |
[1:10:12] | Where are my children?! | 我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[1:10:14] | What have you done to my children?! Where are my children?! | 你们对我的孩子做了什么 他们在哪儿 |
[1:10:18] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[1:10:19] | Where are my… children?! | 我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[1:10:33] | My darling daughters. | 我亲爱的女儿们 |
[1:10:36] | I have been told that our beloved mama | 听闻你们受人爱戴的母亲 |
[1:10:40] | has been arrested again. | 又被逮捕了 |
[1:10:44] | This is hard for me | 我非常自责 |
[1:10:46] | because I am the source of all your troubles. | 我给你们带来了这么多灾难 |
[1:10:49] | Mandela, move! | 曼德拉 干活 |
[1:10:54] | All that I wish for you to bear in mind | 我只希望你们能记住一点 |
[1:10:57] | is that we have a brave and determined mother | 你们的母亲 她很勇敢 意志坚定 |
[1:11:01] | who loves her people with all of her heart. | 她全心全意爱她的同胞 |
[1:11:06] | When you are grown up, | 等你们长大了就会明白 |
[1:11:08] | you will understand how she has sacrificed her own happiness | 你们的母亲牺牲了个人的幸福 |
[1:11:12] | in the battle for truth and justice. | 为了真理和正义而战斗 |
[1:11:21] | I am only allowed to send you two letters a year. | 我每年只能给你们写两次信 |
[1:11:26] | I am told you have not been getting them… | 听说你们都没有收到 |
[1:11:31] | but I shall keep on writing. | 可我还是会继续写 |
[1:11:33] | There’s so little I can do for you. | 我能为你们做的事太少了 |
[1:11:39] | These letters are the only means | 只有通过这些封信 |
[1:11:42] | of passing my love to you. | 传递我对你们的爱 |
[1:12:22] | Hands up! | 举手 |
[1:12:37] | – Could I… – Louder. | -我能…-大点儿声 |
[1:12:42] | Go toilet. Go to… | 上厕所 上… |
[1:12:45] | All you have to do is help us. | 你只需要好好配合我们 |
[1:12:47] | Then you can go back to your children. | 就能回去见孩子们了 |
[1:12:50] | I piss on you. | 我去你妈的 |
[1:12:58] | Bloody black bitch! | 该死的黑疯婆 |
[1:13:01] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:14:02] | I dreamt about Winnie last night. | 我昨晚梦到了温妮 |
[1:14:04] | Thembi was there, too. | 还有泰姆比 |
[1:14:07] | He’s living right there in Cape Town. | 他就住在开普敦 |
[1:14:10] | Ah, maybe he’ll come and visit you one day. | 或许有一天他会来探望你 |
[1:14:14] | It’s not been easy on the boy. | 男孩子可不容易 |
[1:14:16] | Man, you terrorists. | 你们这些恐怖分子 |
[1:14:17] | Most dangerous men in Africa. | 是非洲最危险的家伙 |
[1:14:20] | You’re a bunch of wild animals. | 你们就是一群野生动物 |
[1:14:23] | What are you looking at? Turn around. | 看什么呢 转过来 |
[1:14:25] | Wild animals, the lot of you. | 原来你们是野生动物 |
[1:14:28] | Now I get it. We’re in a zoo. | 我懂了 这是个动物园 |
[1:14:30] | I see myself more like a lion. | 我觉得自己像只狮子 |
[1:14:34] | – A tiger. – No tigers in Africa, Madiba. | -老虎 -非洲没有老虎 马迪巴 |
[1:14:37] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[1:14:38] | No, it’s a fact, there have never been tigers. | 这是事实 非洲本来就没有老虎 |
[1:14:40] | There are African tigers, Kathy. | 非洲有非洲虎 凯西 |
[1:14:41] | What kind of a lawyer is a tiger? | 律师怎么能是老虎呢 |
[1:14:43] | Lawyers are cheetahs, Madiba. | 律师是猎豹 马迪巴 |
[1:14:47] | Work, you lazy buggers! | 快干活 懒虫们 |
[1:14:57] | Hurry up! Stop shuffling, you lazy Kaffir. | 快点儿 别晃晃悠悠的 懒鬼们 |
[1:15:02] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[1:15:04] | You think you’re smart, don’t you? | 你觉得自己特聪明是吧 |
[1:15:06] | Can’t be that smart, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. | 当然不 不然我也不会被关在这里 |
[1:15:10] | You’re going to be on this shit island for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都得待在这该死的岛上 |
[1:15:14] | I’ll be gone in a year. | 可我一年后就能离开了 |
[1:15:16] | Why wait so long? | 为什么要等那么久 |
[1:15:19] | I mean, your family have five farms. | 怎么说你家里也有五个农场 |
[1:15:21] | You’ve got money. You don’t need this job. | 有的是钱 你根本不稀罕这差事 |
[1:15:24] | – Who told you that? – You did. | -谁告诉你的 -你自己说的 |
[1:15:33] | – Long trousers! – Long trousers! | -长裤 -长裤 |
[1:15:41] | Long trousers! | 长裤 |
[1:15:50] | Look at this! | 看啊 |
[1:15:56] | Long trousers. | 长裤 |
[1:15:58] | Can you believe it? | 真不敢相信 |
[1:16:00] | Kathy, you are no longer the daddy. | 凯西 你终于不用当爸爸了 |
[1:16:04] | Well done, Madiba. | 干得好 马迪巴 |
[1:16:20] | Telegram. | 电报 |
[1:16:24] | Have you read it? | 看过了吗 |
[1:16:34] | 约翰内斯堡 罗本岛 开普敦 | |
[1:16:36] | 请告知纳尔逊·曼德拉 其子泰姆比于13日遭遇车祸身亡 开普敦 孟德尔·莱文 | |
[1:17:06] | But he’s my firstborn son. | 他是我的长子 |
[1:17:10] | It is my duty to bury him. | 我必须亲自送葬 |
[1:17:13] | The orders are you’re not to leave the island, ever. | 上头命令你不能离开这座岛 |
[1:17:20] | I’m sorry. That’s just the way it is. | 抱歉 可命令如此 |
[1:17:26] | Tata. | 爸爸 |
[1:17:50] | Madiba? | 马迪巴 |
[1:17:55] | I’m losing them all. | 他们全都离我而去了 |
[1:18:01] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[1:18:04] | My son. | 儿子 |
[1:18:09] | My wife. | 妻子 |
[1:18:31] | Come now. | 出来吧 |
[1:18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:27] | Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 |
[1:19:28] | Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[1:19:31] | Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 |
[1:19:32] | Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[1:19:34] | Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 |
[1:19:36] | Winnie! Winnie… | 温妮 温妮… |
[1:19:48] | 我们爱你 欢迎回家 | |
[1:19:55] | Winnie | 温妮 |
[1:19:58] | Winnie, how does it feel? | 温妮 你感觉怎样 |
[1:20:02] | We love you, Winnie! | 我们爱你 温妮 |
[1:20:16] | Sisi. | 姐姐 |
[1:20:30] | Winnie, talk to us. | 温妮 跟我们说说 |
[1:20:32] | Are you gonna make a statement? | 你准备发表 声明吗 |
[1:20:34] | I say to my jailers… | 我要对关押我的人说 |
[1:20:38] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢” |
[1:20:40] | And I say to the government, | 我要对政府说 |
[1:20:43] | “Thank you. | “谢谢 |
[1:20:45] | You’ve helped me grow up.” | 谢谢你们让我成长” |
[1:20:49] | I was very young when I married Nelson. | 我嫁给纳尔逊的时候还很年轻 |
[1:20:52] | – Yes, yes. – I’m not young anymore. | -是的 -我已经不再年轻了 |
[1:20:56] | And I am not afraid anymore. | 同时我也没什么可怕的了 |
[1:21:04] | Amandla! | 权力 |
[1:21:05] | Awethu! | 属于人民 |
[1:21:08] | What are you going to do now? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:21:10] | Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[1:22:12] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:22:22] | Are you Nelson Mandela? | 你是纳尔逊·曼德拉吗 |
[1:22:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:29] | This is what you do? | 这是你做的吗 |
[1:22:33] | This is what I do. | 是我做的 |
[1:22:35] | I told you these old men had given up. | 我告诉过你那些人已经放弃了 |
[1:22:38] | – You must show respect, man. – Respect? | -你给我放尊重点 伙计 -尊重? |
[1:22:41] | They’re killing us on the streets. | 他们在大街上屠杀我们 |
[1:22:44] | But even the children are fighting back, and he grows tomatoes. | 甚至连小孩子都知道反抗了 他种些西红柿 |
[1:22:48] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:22:50] | My name is Patrick Lekota. | 我叫帕特里克·勒科塔 |
[1:22:53] | Mr. Lekota, we have been in prison for a very long time. | 勒科塔先生 我们在监狱里待了这么久 |
[1:22:57] | We would be very happy to listen to you, to learn. | 我们很高兴听你演讲 向你学习 |
[1:23:03] | We closed down the schools, all the schools. | 我们关了所有的学校 |
[1:23:07] | There was no ANC. | 这里没有国民大会组织 |
[1:23:11] | We don’t need your ANC. | 我们也不需要什么国民大会 |
[1:23:16] | I can see… that you are very brave. | 我看到了 你们都非常勇敢 |
[1:23:20] | And you… | 你 |
[1:23:23] | and you. | 还有你 |
[1:23:26] | But alone, what can you do? | 可是仅凭一己之力 你们能做些什么 |
[1:23:33] | Together we have power. | 团结起来我们才有力量 |
[1:23:37] | Together. | 团结起来 |
[1:23:40] | You and I can be killed | 你 我可以被杀死 |
[1:23:43] | or imprisoned, | 也可以被关起来 |
[1:23:45] | but the organization goes on… | 可是组织 |
[1:23:48] | forever. | 会一直存在 |
[1:23:54] | – Go back now! – Aye, aye, brave man. | -回去吧 -勇士 |
[1:23:57] | You’ll march with the line! | 和人们一起游行 |
[1:24:50] | So, did Brent do well in his examination? | 布伦特考试结果怎么样 |
[1:24:53] | Not too bad. | 不算太糟 |
[1:24:55] | What about Zane? | 那赞恩呢 |
[1:24:57] | It must be his 14th birthday soon. | 马上就要到他的14岁生日了 |
[1:24:59] | Just like you. | 像你一样 |
[1:25:00] | Do you ever forget anything? | 你忘记了吧 |
[1:25:06] | Last time I saw Zindzi, she wasn’t even three. | 我上次见辛琪的时候 她还不到3岁呢 |
[1:25:22] | Zindzi. | 辛琪 |
[1:25:25] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:25:30] | I think of you every day, but it’s the little girl that I see. | 我每天都想你 可我印象里的是个小女孩 |
[1:25:34] | And now you have grown to be a beautiful young woman. | 现在你已经是这么漂亮的大姑娘了 |
[1:25:44] | – How is your mother? – You know Mama. | -你妈妈还好吗 -你认识我妈妈 |
[1:25:48] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个战士 |
[1:25:51] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:25:53] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[1:25:55] | I want to fight, too. | 我也想和你一起战斗 |
[1:25:56] | There’s no politics. | 不谈政治 |
[1:25:58] | That is not politics, that is my life. | 无关政治 这就是我的生活 |
[1:26:04] | You have your mother’s spirit. | 你继承了你妈妈的灵魂 |
[1:26:11] | – Can I touch you? – There’s no physical contact. | -我可以碰碰你吗 -无关血缘 |
[1:26:14] | You do touch me. | 你已经碰到我了 |
[1:26:18] | Tata, I want you to know I’ve always loved you, | 爸爸 我希望你能知道我有多爱你 |
[1:26:22] | even without knowing you, and I’ve always supported you, | 即使不知道你是我父亲 我也会支持你的 |
[1:26:26] | and I’ve always believed that one day, you… you’ll be free. | 我一直相信 总有一天你会得到真正的自由 |
[1:26:30] | We will be able to touch. | 我们就可以在一起了 |
[1:26:41] | You must tell our friends… | 你一定要告诉我们的朋友 |
[1:26:45] | that I am strong | 我很好 |
[1:26:48] | and full of hope… | 满怀希望 |
[1:26:52] | and eager to do whatever is asked of me. | 并且渴望着付出一切 |
[1:26:55] | I’ll tell them. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[1:26:57] | They’re waiting for you. We’re all waiting for you. | 他们在等你 我们都在等你 |
[1:27:02] | And we’re winning support. | 我们会得到支持的 |
[1:27:04] | All over the world, there’s going to be a new campaign. | 世界各地掀起了一场新的运动 |
[1:27:07] | Free Nelson Mandela. | 释放纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[1:27:09] | And Walter Sisulu, | 沃尔特·西苏鲁 |
[1:27:12] | and Ahmed Kathrada, all of us. | 和阿曼·卡特拉达 我们所有人 |
[1:27:14] | There’s no room on the badge, Tata. | 没有房间了 爸爸 |
[1:27:32] | South Africa needs Nelson Mandela. | 南非需要纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[1:27:36] | The world needs Nelson Mandela. | 世界需要纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[1:28:56] | Welcome to the penthouse. | 欢迎来到这个小阁楼 |
[1:29:01] | Uh, Mr. Gregory? | 格雷戈里先生 |
[1:29:04] | Do we all sleep in the same room? | 我们住同一个房间吗 |
[1:29:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:29:09] | Then I’m putting in for a transfer. | 我让给你 |
[1:29:11] | For medical reasons. Walter snores like a donkey. | 药物原因让沃尔特的呼噜打得和驴子一样 |
[1:29:14] | Kathy. | 凯西 |
[1:29:18] | That is what I call a big mirror. | 这就是我所说的大镜子 |
[1:29:25] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[1:29:26] | Dangerous terrorists, each one of us. | 都是些危险的恐怖分子 |
[1:29:45] | I used to have a good right hand. | 以前我还有一直完好的右手 |
[1:29:52] | Winnie! Winnie! Winnie! | 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[1:29:54] | Winnie! Winnie! Winnie…! | 温妮 温妮 温妮 |
[1:30:32] | – Amandla! – Awethu! | -权力 -属于人民 |
[1:30:38] | The army is in our townships. | 军队到了镇上 |
[1:30:43] | Killing us every day. | 每天屠杀我们 |
[1:30:46] | But we will fight to the last drop of our blood. | 可我们会一直战斗 直到流尽最后一滴血 |
[1:30:53] | We have no AK-47s. | 我们没有AK-47 |
[1:30:56] | We have no Casspirs, | 也没有装甲车 |
[1:30:59] | but we have our hands. | 可我们还有双手 |
[1:31:04] | We have stones! | 我们有石头 |
[1:31:07] | We have boxes of matches! | 火柴 |
[1:31:11] | We have petrol! | 还有汽油 |
[1:31:14] | We know the informers. | 我们知道告密者 |
[1:31:19] | We know the traitors. | 我们也知道卖国贼 |
[1:31:23] | And we know what to do with them. | 我们知道该怎么利用他们 |
[1:31:44] | In a savage killing spree, | 在惨绝人寰的杀戮中 |
[1:31:45] | town officials were torn apart by the mobs | 那些官员的尸体在焚烧前 |
[1:31:48] | before the bodies were set alight. | 就已经被暴民们撕碎 |
[1:32:33] | I am prepared to release Mr. Mandela | 只要曼德拉先生愿意答应 |
[1:32:38] | if he would say that he rejects violence | 放弃暴力方式解决政治纷争 |
[1:32:42] | as a means to reach and to achieve political ends. | 我将同意释放他 |
[1:32:48] | Does he think we are idiots? | 他以为我们是傻瓜吗 |
[1:32:50] | Anyone can see it’s just another trick. | 明眼人都知道这是个圈套 |
[1:32:53] | Yes, Kathy, it is a trick, | 没错 凯西 就是个圈套 |
[1:32:58] | but this is how it begins. | 可这仅仅是个开始罢了 |
[1:33:02] | They called it a contact visit. | 他们管这个叫接触性探视 |
[1:33:04] | You can touch. | 你们可以有身体接触 |
[1:33:09] | I haven’t touched my wife for 21 years. | 我已经有21年没有碰过我的妻子了 |
[1:34:09] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点儿都没变 |
[1:34:13] | – I have. – No. | -我变了 -不 你没有 |
[1:34:17] | To me, you haven’t changed. | 对我来说 你一直都没变 |
[1:34:26] | Be careful this offer of release. | 好好想想他们的条件 |
[1:34:29] | They are using you. | 他们在利用你 |
[1:34:31] | – I know. – You mustn’t betray | -我知道 -你不能背叛我们的人民 |
[1:34:33] | our people fighting on the streets. | 他们还在街上战斗 |
[1:34:35] | Speak so I can hear you. | 让我听到你们讲话 |
[1:34:37] | Our people have never lost hope. | 我们的同胞从来没有放弃希望 |
[1:34:41] | The more they oppress us, the harder we fight. | 他们越是压榨我们 我们越是奋起反抗 |
[1:34:46] | They fear us, Nelson. | 他们害怕我们 纳尔逊 |
[1:34:50] | They fear me. | 他们害怕我 |
[1:34:53] | They think you are old and tired. | 他们以为你老了 累了 |
[1:34:56] | Make them fear you, too. | 你也要吓破他们的胆 |
[1:35:00] | No politics. | 不许谈论政治 |
[1:35:04] | We must talk politics. | 我们必须谈 |
[1:35:06] | The president has given me an offer, and he expects a reply. | 总统提出了条件 他希望得到回复 |
[1:35:19] | For the president. | 这是给总统的 |
[1:35:21] | Oh, Winnie. | 温妮 |
[1:35:50] | Oh, my comrades, | 同志们 |
[1:35:52] | Zindzi Mandela! | 有请辛琪·曼德拉 |
[1:35:58] | On Friday, my mother saw my father | 周五 我母亲去波尔斯穆监狱 |
[1:36:03] | in Pollsmoor Prison and obtained his answer | 探视我父亲 并得到了他给博塔总统 |
[1:36:06] | to President Botha’s offer of conditional release. | 关于释放的回复 |
[1:36:11] | My father says, | 我父亲说 |
[1:36:15] | “I am not a violent man. | “我不是一个喜欢暴力的人 |
[1:36:20] | It was only when all other forms of resistance | 在我们走投无路的时候 |
[1:36:24] | were no longer open to us that we turned to armed struggle.” | 我们才不得不采取武装反抗” |
[1:36:30] | “Let President Botha renounce violence. | “让博塔总统放弃暴力 |
[1:36:34] | Let him dismantle apartheid.” | 让他解除种族隔离” |
[1:36:38] | “I cannot and will not | “我不会跟他们达成任何协议的 |
[1:36:41] | give any undertaking at a time when I and you, | 除非你 我 还有我们的人民 |
[1:36:45] | the people, are not free.” | 得到真正的自由” |
[1:36:52] | “Your freedom and mine cannot be separated. | “你们的自由和我的自由不能分离 |
[1:36:57] | I will return.” | 我会回去的” |
[1:37:13] | Freedom is in your hands | 自由就在你手中 |
[1:37:16] | Freedom is in your hands… | 自由就在你手中 |
[1:37:20] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[1:37:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:38:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:38:09] | My name is Kobie Coetsee. I’m the Minister of Justice. | 我叫科比·库切 司法部长 |
[1:38:13] | This meeting is not taking place. | 会面本来是不可能的 |
[1:38:18] | The rest of the world thinks | 世界上其他国家都以为 |
[1:38:20] | South Africa will be ripped apart by race war. | 南非会因种族矛盾四分五裂 |
[1:38:24] | Now, uh… | 现在 |
[1:38:26] | we have to do something to restore confidence. | 我们得做些什么 重拾信心 |
[1:38:31] | Let me introduce you. General Willemse, who you know. | 请允许我为你们介绍大名鼎鼎的威廉姆斯将军 |
[1:38:34] | Fanie van der Merwe, Prisons Department. | 来自监狱系统的法尼·范德莫维 |
[1:38:37] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[1:38:39] | Dr. Niel Barnard, National Intelligence Service. | 还有国家情报局的尼尔·巴纳德博士 |
[1:38:41] | – Pleased to meet you. – Hello. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[1:38:42] | Mr. Mandela. | 曼德拉先生 |
[1:38:44] | We five are charged by the president | 我们五个人受总统委托 |
[1:38:47] | to find a way out of our current difficulties. | 找出摆脱如今困境的方法 |
[1:38:50] | Are you sure that you can talk to me? | 你确定你们愿意和我谈吗 |
[1:38:52] | I am a member of a banned organization. | 我可是不法组织的成员 |
[1:38:55] | Oh, we’ll talk to you, if you’ll talk to us. | 如果你愿意和我们谈 我们也愿意和你谈 |
[1:39:00] | Well, gentlemen… | 好了 先生们 |
[1:39:15] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[1:39:19] | I don’t trust them. This is not the time to talk. | 我不相信他们 现在不是商量的时候 |
[1:39:22] | I don’t think Madiba should be talking to them on his own. | 我不同意马迪巴和他们单独协商 |
[1:39:25] | Let’s just put it to the vote. | 我们来投票吧 |
[1:39:27] | I propose no private talks. | 我不赞成私人会面 |
[1:39:35] | And you, Walter? | 你呢 沃尔特 |
[1:39:36] | None of us are bigger than the movement. | 我们的力量远不及运动的力量 |
[1:39:40] | Four against one. Motion carried. | 四比一 动议通过 |
[1:39:43] | I take note, comrades… | 我知道了 同志们 |
[1:39:46] | but I will do what I believe is right. | 可我依旧会坚持做我认为正确的事 |
[1:39:51] | You have the most powerful army in Africa. | 你们有全非洲最厉害的军队 |
[1:39:55] | There’s no way we can match you in battle, | 我们在战场上打不过你们 |
[1:39:57] | but we have 30 million people. | 可我们有三千万人民 |
[1:40:00] | I would call that a stalemate. | 现在双方僵持不下 |
[1:40:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:40:05] | Here’s the bottom line: | 我们的底线是 |
[1:40:08] | You end the violence, and we’ll give you a share in power. | 你停止武装反抗 我们可以给予你部分权力 |
[1:40:14] | A share? | 部分权利? |
[1:40:16] | Well, obviously, we can’t | 显然 我们不可能接受 |
[1:40:17] | accept a crude one man, one vote system. | 赋予每个人投票权这样的条件 |
[1:40:20] | Yeah, if the blacks take over, our country is finished. | 如果黑人掌权 我们的国家就完了 |
[1:40:26] | We are finished. | 我们也完了 |
[1:40:27] | – Why? – “Why?” | -为什么 -为什么 |
[1:40:28] | “If the blacks take over…” | “如果黑人掌权” |
[1:40:30] | Can you imagine what the blacks would do to us | 你能想象要是那些黑人掌了权 |
[1:40:33] | if they got us in their power? | 会对我们做些什么吗 |
[1:40:35] | I am black. | 我也是个黑人 |
[1:40:37] | You are different. | 你不一样 |
[1:40:39] | That is why we are talking to you. | 这也是我们愿意和你谈谈的原因 |
[1:40:45] | These are the same people | 就是这群人 |
[1:40:46] | that threw him in jail, that persecuted his wife, | 把他扔进监狱 迫害他的妻子 |
[1:40:49] | that murdered his friends, and he’s talking to them. | 杀害他的朋友 现在他却在和他们聊天 |
[1:40:53] | I don’t believe you don’t want revenge. | 我不相信你不想报仇 |
[1:40:55] | You are right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:40:57] | I do. | 我是想报仇 |
[1:40:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:41:01] | How can we ever allow you to have any real power? | 我们怎么能给你实权 |
[1:41:03] | Well, I admit I want revenge, | 我承认 我是想报仇 |
[1:41:07] | but I want something more than that, | 可我有比报仇更重要的事要做 |
[1:41:09] | and that is to live without fear and hatred. | 那就是远离恐惧和仇恨 好好生活 |
[1:41:14] | Sweet dreams, Mr. Mandela. | 想得真好 曼德拉先生 |
[1:41:15] | I have no choice. | 我没得选 |
[1:41:19] | I have seen what fear has done to your people. | 我亲眼看到了你们的恐惧 |
[1:41:22] | You’ve always been afraid of us, | 你们一直害怕我们 |
[1:41:24] | and it has made you an unjust and brutal people. | 这使你们变得更加狰狞和不公 |
[1:41:29] | Now consider our position. | 看看现在的情形 |
[1:41:32] | We know that one day we will be free, | 我们知道 总有一天我们会自由的 |
[1:41:36] | and we will be the rulers of our country, | 我们会成为自己国家的主人 |
[1:41:39] | but do we want to live in the same hell as you do now? | 难道我们要像你们一样生活在恐惧中吗 |
[1:41:43] | That would be to lock ourselves back | 那只会让我们和子孙后代 |
[1:41:46] | into prison and our children and generations after that. | 永远被困在监狱里 |
[1:41:52] | Gentlemen, look, I can tell you for nothing, | 先生们 我无法向你们保证 |
[1:41:56] | when we come to power, there will be no revenge. | 我们夺回政权后不会复仇 |
[1:42:13] | It’s blacks that continue to be the victims | 一直以来黑人都是这场史无前例的 |
[1:42:15] | of this unprecedented wave of unrest. | 暴乱中的受害者 |
[1:42:18] | Nearly 300 people have died since September. | 从9月起 已经有将近300人丧命 |
[1:42:21] | Only one white has been killed. | 可其中只有一个白人 |
[1:42:24] | Police stuck to their armored personnel carriers. | 警察们躲在装甲运兵车里 |
[1:42:26] | No rubber bullets here. | 这里没有橡胶子弹 |
[1:42:27] | These were live rounds they were firing. | 都是些没有爆炸的炮弹 |
[1:42:29] | Lay him there, lay him there. | 把他放在那儿 把他放在那儿 |
[1:42:41] | He is gone, sisi. | 他死了 |
[1:42:45] | Make them suffer as we suffer. | 让他们也尝尝我们受过的苦 |
[1:43:13] | Well, you’ve impressed them. | 你做到了 |
[1:43:17] | I think we’re going to make progress. | 我们的情况好了很多 |
[1:43:20] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[1:43:25] | I believe you will soon be reaching your 70th birthday. | 马上就要到你的70岁生日了 |
[1:43:29] | My congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:43:32] | Do you plan a celebration? | 有什么庆祝活动吗 |
[1:43:37] | Nothing of consequence. | 没什么 |
[1:43:45] | – Is this my new prison? – Yeah. | -这是我的新监狱吗 -是的 |
[1:43:54] | – Who else is to be held here? – Just you. | -还有谁被关在这儿 -就你一个 |
[1:44:13] | Ah, Mr. Mandela, welcome to your new home. | 曼德拉先生 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[1:44:18] | Am I being fattened for the kill? | 这是临死前的优待吗 |
[1:44:21] | No, you have a vital job to do for your country. | 不 这个国家离不开你 |
[1:44:25] | We need to look after you. | 我们得好好照顾你 |
[1:44:29] | By the way, | 还有 |
[1:44:30] | any members of your family can visit any time. | 你的家人可以随时来看望你 |
[1:44:37] | Look at you kids. She is hungry. | 看看你们 孩子 她饿了 |
[1:44:40] | You are hungry. | 你饿了 |
[1:44:41] | Don’t make a mess, huh? | 小心点儿 |
[1:44:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:45:03] | I know that it has been tough for you, but… | 我知道你心里不好受 |
[1:45:07] | I hear so much these days. | 这些天我听得够多了 |
[1:45:11] | These boys that you have around you. | 比如你身边的这些男孩子 |
[1:45:13] | – What about them? – Well, the violence, for one. | -他们怎么了 -好吧 比如说暴力 |
[1:45:18] | Some of it is necessary, but… | 有时候暴力是必须的 可是 |
[1:45:23] | Is that for me? | 这是在欢迎我吗 |
[1:45:26] | No, Khulu. It is for the white men. | 不是 这是做给白人看的 |
[1:45:31] | So you are doing that because of the color of their skin? | 就因为他们的肤色吗 |
[1:45:35] | Yes, Khulu. | 是的 |
[1:45:40] | That is what they do to us, and we must do better. | 他们这样对待我们 我们不能和他们学 |
[1:45:46] | – Understand? – Yes, Khulu. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[1:45:50] | Come. Come on. | 来 |
[1:45:54] | These are my grandsons, | 这是我的孙子们 |
[1:45:56] | and they would like to meet you. | 他们想见见你 |
[1:46:00] | Look at him. | 看着他 |
[1:46:04] | – I’ll do that. – No, no, I want to do it. | -那个我来吧 -不 不 让我来 |
[1:46:08] | Let Nelson do it, Swart. | 让纳尔逊做吧 斯瓦特 |
[1:46:10] | Swart, you can stop. | 斯瓦特 你可以歇歇了 |
[1:46:14] | You know that Winnie can stay overnight | 你知道 只要你愿意 |
[1:46:17] | any time that you want. | 温妮随时可以留下来过夜 |
[1:46:19] | Yes, but she won’t. This is still a prison. | 我知道 她不会留下的 这毕竟是监狱 |
[1:46:24] | She can’t pretend that I’m a free man. | 她没办法把我假装成自由人 |
[1:46:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:46:29] | But she’s still your wife. | 可她依然是你妻子 |
[1:46:32] | Well, I was married in 1958, | 我1958年结婚 |
[1:46:36] | arrested in ’62. | 1962年就被捕了 |
[1:46:39] | I didn’t touch her again until ’84. | 一直到1984年 我才有机会再碰她 |
[1:46:43] | Is she still my wife? | 她还是我的妻子吗 |
[1:46:46] | I’ve seen you with her and the way you look at her photograph. | 我见过你们俩在一起和你看她照片的神情 |
[1:46:52] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[1:46:54] | This is very true, my friend. I never stopped loving her. | 的确如此 朋友 我从未停止对她的爱 |
[1:47:01] | But I love her as she was. | 可我爱的是原来那个她 |
[1:47:11] | The first step to regaining the confidence | 为了重拾市场信心 |
[1:47:13] | of the markets is your release, | 我们首先要释放你 |
[1:47:15] | and then, of course, the release of your colleagues. | 当然 接下来我们也会释放你的同志们 |
[1:47:17] | We’ve briefed the president. | 我们已经跟总统报告过了 |
[1:47:19] | He’s a pragmatist; he heard us. | 他是务实主义者 他会听我们的 |
[1:47:21] | The government agrees to lift | 政府同意撤销对非洲国民大会的禁令 |
[1:47:23] | the ban on the ANC and repeal the race laws. | 并且废除种族法 |
[1:47:26] | You undertake to renounce violence. | 只要你同意放弃暴力 |
[1:47:29] | No. | 不行 |
[1:47:32] | – But you said… – I said nothing. | -但是你说过…-我什么都没说过 |
[1:47:36] | I listened. | 我只是一直在听你们说 |
[1:47:38] | But you will withdraw your demand for majority rule? | 那你会放弃要求少数服从多数吗 |
[1:47:43] | No. | 不会 |
[1:47:45] | Then what are you giving us in exchange for what we give you? | 那你用什么交换我们给你的一切 |
[1:47:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:47:52] | These meetings have been a complete waste of all our time. | 这几次会面简直就是在浪费我们的时间 |
[1:47:55] | Well, I wouldn’t say that I’ve wasted my time. | 我的时间倒不能说是浪费了 |
[1:48:00] | The president has made up his mind. | 总统心意已决 |
[1:48:03] | It can’t be stopped now. | 现在无法更改了 |
[1:48:13] | The president is a member of the Gereformeerde Kerk, | 总统是改革教会的一员 |
[1:48:17] | very Calvinist. | 非常遵守道德 |
[1:48:19] | He believes God calls him | 他相信是上帝在召唤他 |
[1:48:22] | to do a special task in a special time. | 让他在特殊时期完成特殊的使命 |
[1:48:26] | After the inauguration service | 就职典礼结束后 |
[1:48:29] | he wept and said that God was calling him | 他落泪了 他说上帝召唤他 |
[1:48:34] | to save the people of South Africa. | 让他拯救南非的人民 |
[1:48:43] | President de Klerk. | 戴克拉克总统 |
[1:48:50] | – It’s this way. – Hang on, shoelace. | -这边 -稍等 鞋带开了 |
[1:48:57] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[1:48:59] | Well, this is it. | 我们到了 |
[1:49:27] | – Mr. Mandela. – Mr. President. | -曼德拉先生 -总统先生 |
[1:49:31] | May I congratulate you on your election? | 请允许我先祝贺您选举胜利 |
[1:49:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:36] | You have been called to a very special task | 您在一个非常特殊的时期 |
[1:49:40] | in a very special time. | 被赋予了一个非常特殊的使命 |
[1:49:43] | So I believe. | 我也相信是这样 |
[1:49:52] | – Just here? – Yeah. | -就在这里吗 -是的 |
[1:50:02] | Mr. Mandela, I have taken the decision to release you. | 曼德拉先生 我已经决定释放你 |
[1:50:08] | Unconditionally. | 无条件释放 |
[1:50:12] | A car will be ready at 9:00 | 明早九点钟会有一辆车 |
[1:50:14] | tomorrow morning to take you to the airport. | 接你去机场 |
[1:50:17] | A plane will be waiting to fly you directly to Johannesburg | 届时会有一架飞机直接送你去约翰内斯堡 |
[1:50:20] | where the official release ceremony will take place. | 在那里将会举行正式的释放仪式 |
[1:50:25] | Mr. De Klerk, | 戴克拉克先生 |
[1:50:28] | your people have taken away half of my life | 你的人剥夺了我半辈子的时光 |
[1:50:32] | and returned me an old man | 在我已然老矣的时候才让我 |
[1:50:34] | to a home that has been long abandoned | 回到一个我阔别已久的家 |
[1:50:37] | and a family that have grown up without me. | 和那些已然长大的家人团聚 |
[1:50:42] | I don’t want you at my side at that moment. | 在这种时刻 我不希望你出现 |
[1:50:48] | I don’t want to be told that you have given me my freedom. | 我也不希望你来告诉我 是你赋予了我自由 |
[1:50:53] | Just open the gate | 你只需敞开门 |
[1:50:56] | and let me go. | 放我走 |
[1:51:23] | Any minute now. OK, tata? | 随时都可以出发了 爸爸 |
[1:51:30] | Hello, hello. | 你们好 你们好 |
[1:51:34] | How are you, auntie? Yeah, I’m good. | 你好吗 婶婶 我很好 |
[1:51:40] | I wouldn’t do it without you. | 我一直在等你来 |
[1:51:45] | You want me to hold your hand? | 你想让我握着你的手吗 |
[1:51:47] | In case I stumble? | 担心我摔倒吗 |
[1:54:19] | Somebody want me? | 有人要找我吗 |
[1:54:51] | Don’t be fooled by all that cheering, Madiba. | 别被那些欢呼声迷惑了 马迪巴 |
[1:54:55] | – There’s anger out there. – I know that. | -还有人心怀愤怒 -我知道 |
[1:55:07] | Winnie, Winnie. | 温妮 温妮 |
[1:55:19] | It’s just been so long. | 我们分开太久了 |
[1:55:28] | It’s better that way. | 那样更好 |
[1:55:39] | I am so tired. | 我好累 |
[1:55:44] | I just want to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[1:56:14] | The government accepts that change must come, | 政府接受改革是必然的趋势 |
[1:56:18] | but I say to you again, | 但是我要再次对你们说 |
[1:56:21] | we must find a way to share power. | 我们必须找到一个权利共享的方式 |
[1:56:26] | We must find a way to protect the rights of the minorities. | 我们必须找到一个保护少数人利益的方式 |
[1:56:35] | Suddenly, the illusion of white power is beginning to crumble. | 突然之间白人掌权的美梦开始破碎 |
[1:56:39] | For the first time since apartheid began, | 自从种族隔离制度开始以来 |
[1:56:41] | the government here is beginning | 这是政府第一次开始 |
[1:56:42] | to talk about the need for reform, | 讨论改革的需求 |
[1:56:44] | and among ordinary white people, | 而在普通白人老百姓之间 |
[1:56:46] | feelings now range from bewilderment to anger to fear. | 充斥着困惑 愤怒和恐惧等多种情绪 |
[1:56:51] | De Klerk will not… You know this. | 戴克拉克不会…你知道的 |
[1:56:57] | That is not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[1:56:59] | We are not sharing power with these whites. | 我们才不要和这些白人共享权力 |
[1:57:01] | As long as there are white people in South Africa, | 只要南非还有一个白人 |
[1:57:03] | – that is not going to happen. – I mean, just how? | -不可能 -我是说 这怎么可能呢 |
[1:57:06] | How do we accept power sharing with the whites? | 我们怎么能接受和这些白人共享权力呢 |
[1:57:08] | What do we do? Do we fight? Do we start a war? | 我们要怎么做 战斗吗 再次挑起战争 |
[1:57:11] | We have a war! | 我们已经有战争了 |
[1:57:13] | What, you think this is not a war? | 怎么 你觉得这还不是战争吗 |
[1:57:14] | We have a war, what we need now is victory. | 我们已经有战争了 现在需要的是胜利 |
[1:57:16] | Comrades, our people can | 同志们 我们的人民是不会 |
[1:57:17] | never accept sharing power with the whites. | 接受跟白人共享权力的 |
[1:57:19] | People will not accept this. | 人民是不会接受的 |
[1:57:20] | What de Klerk wants is ministers in the new government. | 戴克拉克想要在新政府中保留白人部长 |
[1:57:22] | Why should de Klerk get what he wants? | 为什么我们要满足戴克拉克的要求呢 |
[1:57:24] | De Klerk is right. | 戴克拉克是正确的 |
[1:57:26] | We must let them share the power. | 我们必须让他们分享权力 |
[1:57:28] | A little power for a little while until the fear has passed. | 给他们一点点权力 直到恐惧消除 |
[1:57:33] | Madiba, I don’t think our people will accept that. | 马迪巴 我觉得我们的同胞是不会接受的 |
[1:57:35] | Then we must make them accept. | 那我们就要让他们接受 |
[1:57:36] | We are their leaders. That is our job. | 我们是他们的领袖 这是我们的职责 |
[1:57:55] | These old men just want to talk. | 这些老头子只想动动嘴皮子 |
[1:57:59] | The days of talking are over! | 谈判的日子已经过去了 |
[1:58:09] | Go and get her. | 去找她 |
[1:58:12] | I hear the voice of the people. | 我听到了民众们的声音 |
[1:58:16] | And that voice says, “We will fight.” | 那声音在说”我们要战斗” |
[1:58:28] | Mama, Madiba wants to see you inside. | 妈妈 马迪巴叫你进去 他想跟你谈谈 |
[1:58:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:58:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:58:44] | Are you ashamed to greet me in front of our people? | 你羞于在我们的人民面前跟我讲话吗 |
[1:58:46] | Winnie, when you speak in public, | 温妮 当你做公众发言时 |
[1:58:48] | you must represent the policies of the ANC. | 你必须代表非洲国民大会的政策 |
[1:58:51] | – And what does that mean? – We are negotiating. | -这话是什么意思 -我们正在协商 |
[1:58:53] | We are not fighting a war. | 我们不是在打仗 |
[1:58:55] | But the people have chosen to fight. | 但是人民选择了抗争 |
[1:58:59] | Do you want me to betray our people? | 你想让我背叛我们的人民吗 |
[1:59:02] | – Do I betray our people? – You have been away a long time. | -我背叛了我们的人民吗 -你离开太久了 |
[1:59:05] | What does that mean, I’ve been away? | 你说我离开了是什么意思 |
[1:59:07] | Does that mean now you can terrorize people? | 你是说现在你可以对人民实行恐怖统治了吗 |
[1:59:11] | The burning, the necklacing, that has to stop, Winnie. | 火刑 火链这些暴行必须停止 温妮 |
[1:59:15] | You realize there’s a war out there. The people are angry. | 你知不知道外边正面临战争 民众很愤怒 |
[1:59:20] | We are all angry. I am angry! | 我们都很愤怒 我愤怒 |
[1:59:23] | You are angry, but you must show loyalty! | 你也愤怒 但是你必须忠诚 |
[1:59:29] | Loyalty, Winnie Mandela. | 忠诚 温妮·曼德拉 |
[1:59:44] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[1:59:53] | I have decided that it would be better if I live in my own home. | 我决定我还是住在自己家里比较好 |
[1:59:59] | Better for the party. | 对党好 |
[2:00:04] | Better for us. | 对我们也好 |
[2:00:10] | – “Better for the party”? – You have your own home in Diepkloof. | -“对党好”? -迪克鲁夫有你自己的家 |
[2:00:18] | You have your own company there. | 你在那边有自己的伴儿 |
[2:00:22] | Am I to blame because I don’t want to be alone? | 我不想独自一人 这难道是我的错吗 |
[2:00:27] | You know, so much of my life, | 我这辈子大部分时间 |
[2:00:32] | I have been alone. | 都是孤身一人 |
[2:00:35] | We have both been alone too much, Winnie. | 我们都孤单太久了 温妮 |
[2:01:00] | Why, Walter? Tell me why, hmm? | 为什么 沃尔特 告诉我为什么 |
[2:01:03] | Why, why do you show me this? | 为什么 你为什么要给我看这个 |
[2:01:05] | – Do you think I don’t know? – This has gone too far. | -你以为我不知道吗 -这已经太过火了 |
[2:01:09] | If she was discrete about this… | 她要是稍微遮掩一点的话… |
[2:01:11] | I have accepted the situation! | 我已经接受事实了 |
[2:01:14] | What business is it of anyone else? | 这关别人什么事 |
[2:01:16] | She humiliates you in public, Madiba. | 她在公众面前使你蒙羞 马迪巴 |
[2:01:19] | And that hurts all of us. | 这伤害到了我们所有人 |
[2:01:21] | Come now. | 来 |
[2:01:22] | What they have done to my wife | 他们对我妻子所做的一切 |
[2:01:24] | is their only victory over me. | 是他们在我这里取得的唯一胜利 |
[2:01:27] | In view of the tensions that have arisen | 介于最近这几个月 |
[2:01:31] | between my wife and myself in the recent months, | 我和我妻子之间的关系逐渐紧张 |
[2:01:36] | we have mutually agreed that a separation | 我们双方达成共识 |
[2:01:40] | would be best for each of us. | 分居对我们来说是最好的选择 |
[2:01:43] | I shall personally never regret | 我个人从未对我们 |
[2:01:46] | the life that we tried to share together. | 一同走过的那段岁月感到后悔 |
[2:01:50] | I part from my wife with no recriminations. | 我和我的妻子是和平分手的 |
[2:01:55] | I embrace her with all the love and affection | 我对她仍然怀着满腔的爱意 |
[2:01:59] | I have nursed for her inside and outside of prison | 从我见到她第一眼起 狱中狱外这些年里 |
[2:02:03] | from the moment I first met her. | 我对她的爱从未停止过 |
[2:02:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you can appreciate | 女士们先生们 希望你们可以理解 |
[2:02:12] | the pain that I am going through. | 我现在正在经历的痛苦 |
[2:02:14] | – Thank you. – Mr. Mandela… | -谢谢大家 -曼德拉先生… |
[2:02:36] | Police opened fire on gun-carrying demonstrators… | 警察对持枪游行示威者开火… |
[2:02:39] | Mr. Mandela? President de Klerk here. | 曼德拉先生 我是戴克拉克总统 |
[2:02:43] | The situation on the streets is out of control. | 街头形势已经失控了 |
[2:02:46] | Is this the peaceful South Africa you say you want? | 这就是你口中所谓的和平的南非吗 |
[2:02:50] | Black-on-black violence | 黑人与黑人之间的暴力行为 |
[2:02:52] | has reached proportions of near civil war. | 已经达到了接近内战的程度 |
[2:02:56] | They began fighting as the power struggle developed | 随着南非黑人代替白人统治的 |
[2:02:59] | in South Africa to replace white rule with black. | 权力斗争不断升级 战争也就开始了 |
[2:03:02] | Two hundred Zulus rampaged through Boipatong, | 两百名祖鲁人在杀往波帕顿的路上 |
[2:03:06] | cutting down anyone they saw. | 一路袭击他们遇到的路人 |
[2:05:00] | Madiba, do something. | 马迪巴 做点什么吧 |
[2:05:08] | Do something. | 做点什么吧 |
[2:05:09] | Do something, do something. | 做点什么吧 做点什么吧 |
[2:05:19] | President de Klerk blames the Boipatong massacre… | 戴克拉克总统将波帕顿大屠杀 |
[2:05:21] | attacks by the Inkatha Freedom Party supporters | 归咎为因卡塔自由党支持者发动的袭击 |
[2:05:23] | …on an ANC rally near Johannesburg has left | …造成约翰内斯堡附近非洲国民大会 |
[2:05:26] | 13 people dead. | 集会中十三人死亡 |
[2:05:27] | It could set back the peace process in South Africa | 这将使南非的和平进程推迟数月 |
[2:05:29] | by months, if not years. | 甚至数年 |
[2:05:31] | …violence has now put South Africa’s constitution… | …暴力已使南非宪法… |
[2:05:34] | …de Klerk has attacked what he calls “the ultimatum politics” | …戴克拉克抨击了他口中非洲国民大会的 |
[2:05:37] | of the ANC. | “最后的政治通牒” |
[2:05:38] | Increasing financial and diplomatic isolation… | 日益增长的经济和外交隔离… |
[2:05:42] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[2:05:45] | …today’s move on Capitol Hill, the indications… | …今天在美国国会山的运动象征着… |
[2:05:47] | Mr. Mandela, you’re going to be talking into that camera. | 曼德拉先生 您要对着那台摄摄像机讲话 |
[2:05:50] | – Yes, this one. – A little bit more light please. | -好的 这台 -灯光请再亮点 |
[2:05:53] | Yeah, lovely, you see? | 很好 漂亮 |
[2:05:58] | …wondering whether it can survive the rage | …对于南非是否能承受起把白人和黑人 |
[2:06:00] | that divides that nation, black and white. | 分割开来的代价表示怀疑 |
[2:06:02] | …but it does not derail talks toward ending white rule. | …所有的谈话依旧围绕结束白人统治展开 |
[2:06:05] | South African president, FW de Klerk… | 南非总统弗雷德里克·威廉·戴克拉克… |
[2:06:06] | Panic, chaos, confusion… | 恐慌 混乱 困惑 |
[2:06:08] | …white minority’s worst nightmare. | …那是生活在南非的少数白人的噩梦 |
[2:06:10] | …crisis for this country… | …这个国家的危机.. |
[2:06:11] | Five seconds, four, | 五 四 |
[2:06:14] | three, two… | 三 二… |
[2:06:19] | Someone gave me this note | 在我准备离开波帕顿的时候 |
[2:06:24] | when I was leaving Boipatong | 有人塞给了我这张纸条 |
[2:06:29] | and I want to read it to you. | 我想把它读给你们听 |
[2:06:33] | It says, | 上面写道 |
[2:06:35] | “No peace. | “没有和平 |
[2:06:38] | Do not talk about peace. | 别谈什么和平 |
[2:06:43] | We have had enough. | 我们已经受够了 |
[2:06:45] | Please, Mr. Mandela, | 求你了 曼德拉先生 |
[2:06:48] | no peace. | 不要和平 |
[2:06:51] | Give us weapons, | 赐予我们武器吧 |
[2:06:54] | not peace.” | 我们不要和平” |
[2:07:01] | Here is my answer. | 我的回答是 |
[2:07:08] | There is only one way forward, | 要想进步 |
[2:07:12] | and that is peace. | 只能依靠和平 |
[2:07:20] | I know that is not what you want to hear, | 我知道这不是你们想要听到的回答 |
[2:07:25] | but there is no other way. | 可是除此之外 别无他法 |
[2:07:30] | I am your leader, | 我是你们的领袖 |
[2:07:33] | and as long as I am your leader, | 只要我还是你们的领袖 |
[2:07:36] | I’m going to give you leadership. | 我就会领导你们 |
[2:07:40] | As long as I am your leader, | 只要我还是你们的领袖 |
[2:07:44] | I am going to tell you always | 我就会一直指出 |
[2:07:48] | when you are wrong, | 你们的错误 |
[2:07:50] | and I tell you now, you are wrong. | 我现在要告诉你们 你们做错了 |
[2:07:56] | I have given my life to the struggle. | 我的一生都在奋斗 |
[2:08:01] | I’ve been willing to die. | 即使付出生命的代价 |
[2:08:04] | I have lost 27 years of my life | 我在监狱里度过了我生命中的 |
[2:08:08] | in prison, | 二十七个年头 |
[2:08:10] | but I tell you now, | 但是现在 我要告诉你们 |
[2:08:14] | I have forgiven them. | 我已经原谅他们了 |
[2:08:20] | If I can forgive them | 如果我能原谅他们 |
[2:08:25] | then you can forgive them. | 那么你们也能 |
[2:08:33] | We cannot win a war, | 我们无法赢得战争 |
[2:08:37] | but we can win an election. | 但我们可以赢得选举 |
[2:08:43] | So, my people | 所以 同胞们 |
[2:08:47] | stay home | 待在家里 |
[2:08:51] | be peaceful, | 以平和的心态 |
[2:08:52] | and when election day comes | 迎接大选来临的那天 |
[2:08:58] | vote. | 去投票 |
[2:09:01] | – Cut there. – Ja, we’ve cut. | -停 -好的 已经停了 |
[2:09:34] | After so much suffering, why would anyone believe | 经历过了这么多苦难 为什么还有人相信 |
[2:09:37] | that putting a mark on a piece of paper | 在一张纸上做个记号 |
[2:09:42] | is going to change the world? | 就能改变世界呢 |
[2:11:25] | I still dream the old dream, | 我还是会梦到 |
[2:11:30] | back in the house in Orlando. | 我回到了奥兰多的家中 |
[2:11:35] | I can hear all the ones that I have loved most in the world. | 我能听到这世上我挚爱的人的声音 |
[2:11:42] | I want to reach them | 我想伸手 |
[2:11:45] | to touch them | 触碰他们 |
[2:11:48] | but they have gone. | 但他们却消失了 |
[2:11:54] | Tata… | 爸爸… |
[2:12:05] | Madiba, are you ready for this? | 马迪巴 你准备好了吗 |
[2:12:29] | These are my jailers now. | 现在这些人成了看管我的狱卒 |
[2:12:32] | This is a proud day, Mr. Mandela. | 今天多么令人骄傲 曼德拉先生 |
[2:12:34] | Feels good. | 确实感觉很棒 |
[2:13:37] | I have walked a long walk to freedom. | 我走在通向自由的漫漫长路上 |
[2:13:44] | It has been a lonely road | 那是一条孤独的路 |
[2:13:49] | and it is not over yet. | 这条路还没有到尽头 |
[2:13:52] | I know that my country | 我知道我的国家 |
[2:13:56] | was not made to be a land of hatred. | 不应该成为仇恨滋生的土地 |
[2:14:01] | No one is born hating another person | 没有人天生就会仇恨 |
[2:14:05] | because of the color of his skin. | 另一个人的肤色 |
[2:14:10] | People learn to hate. | 人们在生活中学会了仇恨 |
[2:14:15] | They can be taught to love, | 但生活也可以教给人们爱 |
[2:14:19] | for love comes more naturally | 因为对于一个人来说 |
[2:14:25] | to the human heart. | 爱才是他的本心 |