时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on CSI: New York: | “CSI NY” 前请提要: |
[00:02] | ****** | |
[00:03] | **** | |
[00:06] | Ah,Professor P. | P教授 |
[00:08] | Does the name Sebastian Diakos mean anything to you? | 听过Sebastian Diakos这个人吗? |
[00:10] | Pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[00:11] | What about George Kolovos? | George Kolovos呢? |
[00:13] | How can I be of assistance? | 我怎么会是从犯? |
[00:14] | Those men should be in jail for antiquity smuggling. | 那些家伙应该为走私文物坐牢 |
[00:17] | These men are ruthless. | 这些家伙心狠手辣 |
[00:19] | Turn around and you die! | 敢回头 你就死定了! |
[00:21] | Mac doesn’t know. He already asked me to stand down. | Mac不知情 他已经叫我别插手了 |
[00:25] | Communication’s got a 911 from an unidentified female caller. | 警务通讯平台接到不明身份女性报警 |
[00:29] | When units responded, they found Sebastian Diakos murdered. | 警员赶到时 发现Sebastian Diakos已被谋杀 |
[00:33] | Let me take it. | 让我来吧 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry,Stella. | 抱歉 Stella |
[00:35] | What I said before still stands. | 我还是那句话 |
[00:36] | I can’t have you investigating this. | 我不能让你参与调查 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna handle this one personally. | 我会亲自处理此事的 |
[01:48] | You lied to me,Stella. | 你对我撒谎 Stella |
[01:49] | It wasn’t my intent. | 我不是故意的 |
[01:50] | Then why didn’t you tell me you’d found Sebastian Diakos dead? | 你为什么不告诉我 是你发现Sebastian Diakos死了? |
[01:54] | I had to find out from NYPD Communications. | 我从纽约警务平台上才知道这事 |
[01:57] | I gave you a direct order to leave the Diakos investigation to me. | 我明确告知你别插手调查Diakos 我来调查 |
[02:01] | You chose to ignore it. | 你置之不理 |
[02:02] | I made a decision,Mac,and frankly, I would make the same decision again. | 我意已决 Mac 老实说 再来一次我还是会这么做 |
[02:07] | I got a tip that he was on the move,so I took action. | 我得到消息说他要溜了 所以我采取了行动 |
[02:10] | What you did was make it personal. | 你这么做就感情用事了 |
[02:11] | It is personal. He tried to kill me. | 是感情用事 他想杀了我 |
[02:13] | You stepped way out of bounds on this one and you know it. | 说了不许你插手参与此事 你知道的 |
[02:16] | You’re a detective | 你是个警探 |
[02:18] | and you make an anonymous call alerting the police to Diakos’s apparent murder. | 你打了匿名电话 警告警方 Diakos公寓发生谋杀案 |
[02:22] | That’s grounds for suspension! | 那构成了停职的理由! |
[02:24] | Or at least… a desk assignment! | 或至少是…调职做文职人员! |
[02:28] | You have any idea of the position you’ve put me in? | 你知道你置我于什么境地吗? |
[02:30] | Oh,yes,I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:32] | You know what,I’m gonna make this easier for you. | 所以 我给你行个方便 |
[03:25] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 24 | CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:32] | Chelsea University’s Hellenic Club put on plays in the park every spring. | 切尔西大学的希腊俱乐部 每年春天都会在公园里演出 |
[04:36] | These gods and goddesses stepped right out of one tragedy into another. | 男女众神刚演完一出悲剧 又踏入了另一场悲剧 |
[04:40] | Looks like we have quite a few witnesses. | 看来我们的目击证人够多的 |
[04:42] | The audience saw the whole thing, only in silhouette. | 观众看到了整个过程 但只看到了个剪影 |
[04:45] | First they thought it was part of the performance. | 起初他们以为这是演出的一部分 |
[04:47] | And the only descriptions I’m getting are “two dark figures in a struggle and a long sharp object. “ | 我得到的唯一证词是”两个黑影在搏斗 还有一根长条状物体” |
[04:53] | Any of the actors recognize the vic? | 演员有认识死者的吗? |
[04:55] | No and no I.D. | 没人认识 也不知道他是谁 |
[04:57] | C.O.D. looks like exsanguination from two apparent stab wounds. | 死因像是这两处明显的刺伤造成大出血 |
[05:00] | You find the murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗? |
[05:02] | Searching the area now. | 正在这片区域搜查 |
[05:03] | You’re looking for something cylirical,one inch wide. | 要找的是椭圆柱状 一英寸宽的东西 |
[05:06] | Annular wounds indicate that the blade would be thickest at the hilt. | 环状伤口表明柄部的刀身最厚 |
[05:15] | We have an address. | 找到一个地址 |
[05:17] | Unfortunately,it’s not the victim’s. | 不幸的是 不是死者的 |
[05:21] | I don’t know why my home address was in his pocket. | 我不知道我的地址为何会在他口袋里 |
[05:22] | You’re here as a witness,Stella. I need the truth. | 你是作为证人来这里的 Stella 我要听真相 |
[05:25] | You know the victim? | 你认识死者吗? |
[05:26] | Let me rephrase that. | 我换个问法 |
[05:29] | How do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识这个人的? |
[05:31] | His name is George Kolovos. | 他叫George Kolovos |
[05:32] | He was a consultant with the Greek embassy | 是希腊大使馆的顾问 |
[05:34] | And he’s Sebastian Diakos’s partner. | 是Sebastian Diakos的同党 |
[05:37] | Mac,I know how this looks. | Mac 我知道表面上看这事像怎样回事 |
[05:39] | You do? | 你真知道? |
[05:50] | You lied to me,Stella. | 你对我撒谎 Stella |
[05:52] | This is the case you lied about. | 你这个案子都在撒谎 |
[05:54] | Now,a man you claim is the partner of Diakos is found dead with your home address in his pocket. | 现在 你说是Diakos同党的人死了 口袋里装的是你家地址 |
[06:01] | You owe me an explanation. | 你欠我个解释 |
[06:03] | And something better than what you’re giving me here. | 得比你留在那边的东西要好 |
[06:06] | Look,Mac,I am just as confused as you are. | Mac 我和你一样迷惑不解 |
[06:08] | This is not easy texplain. | 这不好解释 |
[06:10] | Try. | 试着去说清楚 |
[06:12] | All I know is that that vic,George Kolovos, should be in a Cypriot jail right now. | 我只知道 那个死者 George Kolovos 现在应该在塞浦路斯监狱里 |
[06:16] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[06:17] | In my attempt to prove that Sebastian Diakos was the one who attacked me… | 我努力想证明Sebastian Diakos 就是袭击我的那个人… |
[06:22] | I learned that both he and Kolovos were running an antiquities smuggling ring. | 结果发现他和Kolovos 都是文物走私集团的人 |
[06:28] | The Cypriot government was on the hunt for Kolovos, | 塞浦路斯政府正在追捕Kolovos |
[06:30] | so,I… I delivered him. | 所以 我… 把他送回去了 |
[06:33] | You do know I have diplomatic immunity? | 你知道我有外交豁免权吗? |
[06:38] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[06:39] | Wait,where are you going? | 慢着 你去哪儿? |
[06:41] | Wait! | 等等! |
[06:42] | Come back here! | 回来! |
[06:43] | You let me out of here! Let me out! | 放我出去! 放我出去! |
[06:46] | He’s all yours. | 他是你们的了 |
[06:46] | Let’s make a deal! | 我们说好了的! |
[06:52] | I was told that he would be arrested and detained. | 他们告诉我 他会被捕收押 |
[06:55] | How and when he got back to New York,I don’t know. | 他是如何 何时回到纽约的 我不得而知 |
[06:59] | Why did he come back? | 他为什么回来? |
[07:01] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[07:03] | And the guy who killed him just might have saved your life. | 杀了他的那个人刚好救了你一命 |
[07:36] | I recovered this fragment from Mr. Kolovos. | 我从Kolovos先生的碎片中找到了这个 |
[07:39] | I thought it was a piece of the vic’s bone that might have chipped off during the attack, | 我认为这是死者的一片骨头 可能在袭击中被刮下来了 |
[07:43] | but I found no evidence of a fracture. | 但我没找到骨折的痕迹 |
[07:45] | In fact,this first injury didn’t sever any vital organs or major arteries. | 事实上 第一刀并未伤及主要器官或主动脉 |
[07:52] | So it immobilized him,but didn’t kill him. | 所以这一刀让他无力反抗 但不至于要了他的命 |
[07:54] | Right. He could have survived. | 对 还不致死 |
[07:55] | It was the second stab wound that was fatal. | 是第二刀要了他的命 |
[08:00] | You can see it here in the comparison of our two stab wounds. | 从这儿能看到这两次刺伤的比较 |
[08:05] | It took a lot of force to go that deep. | 要用很大的力才能刺那么深 |
[08:07] | Punctured the heart. | 刺穿了心脏 |
[08:09] | Although the wounds are identical in circular shape and come from the same weapon, | 尽管伤口都呈相似的环形 由同一把凶器造成 |
[08:13] | tissue around the second wound is irregular. | 第二次的伤口周围组织不规整 |
[08:17] | Indicating that the knife penetrated all the way to the hilt of the weapon,possibly causing subdermal bruising? | 表明刀刺入体内直达刀柄 才可能造成了皮下淤青 |
[08:21] | Precisely. The force of the fatal stabbing left this bruising behind. | 没错 致死一击的力道留下了这块淤青 |
[08:30] | The ornate hilt of a knife. | 刀的装饰柄 |
[08:32] | That made a deadly first impression. | 留下了死亡的第一道印记 |
[08:36] | Whoa,easy there,Priapus. | 喔 悠着点 普里阿普斯 (男性生殖神: 酒神和爱神之子) |
[08:38] | You wouldn’t want to hurt a mere mortal. | 你不会想要去伤害一个凡人的 |
[08:41] | Pria-who? | Pria什么? |
[08:42] | Priapus. The male god of virility? | Priapus 男性生殖神? |
[08:44] | Oh,that’s what I call him. | 哦 我就是这么叫他的 |
[08:46] | That’s right,huh? | 没错 哈? |
[08:47] | All right,well,my personal weapon aside, | 好吧 先撇开我自己的家伙不谈 |
[08:50] | I managed to piece together | 我试着把医生在现场发现的… |
[08:52] | and analyze several remnants of the white substance that Doc found at the scene. | 白色碎片拼凑起来并分析 |
[08:57] | It looks like our murder weapon was concealed in plaster. | 看来凶器是被封在石膏里 |
[09:00] | And it had an imprint. | 上面还有一枚指纹 |
[09:01] | Adam,you score anything impressive? | Adam 你有什么发现不? |
[09:03] | As a matter of fact,uh,no. | 实际上 呃 没有 |
[09:06] | The brown residue that Hawkes collected from the vic’s shirt just turned outto be coffee grounds. | Hawkes从受害人衬衫上收集的 棕色粉末是咖啡渣 |
[09:11] | How’s Lucy? | Lucy怎样了? |
[09:12] | She’s great. | 她很好 |
[09:14] | Her first visit to the lab is a big hit. | 她第一次来实验室造成轰动了 |
[09:20] | What,uh, what’s Blake doing right now? | 那个 那个Blake在做什么? |
[09:22] | Oh,he’s so good with babies. | 他和宝宝处得很好 |
[09:24] | She adores him. | 宝宝很喜欢他 |
[09:25] | No,she doesn’t adore him. | 不 她才不喜欢他呢 |
[09:28] | The only man in her life is me. | 我才是她生命中唯一的男人 |
[09:32] | Hey,buddy! | 嘿 伙计! |
[09:33] | Don’t you have some DNA to look at? | 你没有DNA要检测了吗? |
[09:40] | Wait out,Blake,here comes daddy! | 注意 Blake 孩子她亲爹来了! |
[09:46] | Looks like there’s some sort of engraving. | 这儿看起来像是雕刻 |
[09:49] | It’s Greek lettering. | 是希腊字母 |
[09:51] | It’s on several of these raised points. | 这些凸起的地方都有 |
[09:53] | And see how the ornate hilt of the knife is completed by the bruise pattern on the victim’s back? | 看看受害人背部淤痕和 装饰刀柄上花纹是否契合 |
[09:57] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[09:59] | This looks like the other half of the impression that Sid got off Kolovos’ body. | 这看起来和Sid从Kolovos尸体上 提取的印痕一模一样 |
[10:03] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[10:13] | Hey,Flack. | 嘿 Flack |
[10:14] | Have you seen Angell? | 看到Angell了没? |
[10:15] | S’s out of town for a few days. | 她出城几天 |
[10:17] | Listen,when she gets back, can you tell her I need to talk to her about Kolovos? | 她一回来就告诉她 我想和她就Kolovos的事情谈谈 |
[10:20] | Kolovos? | |
[10:22] | The Central Park vic? | 中央公园的受害人? |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:25] | Come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[10:29] | Look,Jess didn’t tell me any of the details, | Jess没有告诉我任何细节 |
[10:31] | just that the two of you were working on something, | 只说你们俩在做一件事情 |
[10:33] | but if this involves her, I’d like you to tell me what it is because I care about her. | 但如果事情牵扯到她 希望你告诉我实情 因为我很关心她 |
[10:38] | I know you do. | 我知道的 |
[10:39] | This isn’t about Jess. | 和Jess没关系 |
[10:40] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[10:42] | She was just helping me out,Flack. | 只是帮了我一把 Flack |
[10:43] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[10:45] | It started a couple of months ago, | 事情起因于几个月之前 |
[10:46] | when I was trying to find out who tacked me. | 我想找出是谁袭击了我 |
[10:49] | I followed a trail and uncovered a smuggling ring. | 我跟踪一条线索 发现了一个走私团伙 |
[10:52] | Sebastian Diakos and George Kolovos were part of it. | Sebastian Diakos和George Kolovos都参与其中 |
[10:57] | They were smuggling Greek artifacts and selling them in the U.S. | 他们从希腊走私文物卖到美国 |
[11:01] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有什么我应该知道的? |
[11:04] | Anything I should do? | 我可以做的? |
[11:06] | Tell Jess that Kolovos is dead and she should step back. | 告诉Jess Kolovos死了 她不要插手了 |
[11:11] | **** | 我不想有人因此受伤 |
[11:18] | I thought you were no longer working on the smuggling case. | 我还以为你不办那桩走私案了 |
[11:22] | It’s a murder case now. | 现在是谋杀案了 |
[11:26] | These are very dangerous men you’re asking about. | 你问的人都是危险人物 |
[11:28] | That’s why I’ve come to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[11:30] | You know the antiquities world betterhan anyone. | 你比任何人都了解文物界 |
[11:32] | George Kolovos is dead. | George Kolovos死了 |
[11:37] | It is a shame someone had to die. | 真遗憾总有人得死 |
[11:40] | I put Kolovos on a Cypriot registered ship headed for Cyprus, | 我把Kolovos放在了一条 开往塞浦路斯的塞浦路斯籍船上 |
[11:44] | and somehow he ended up back here,dead, with my home address in his pocket. | 结果他却回来了 死了 口袋里还留有我家地址 |
[11:48] | Stella mou,I warned you about how dangerous those men were. | Stella 我警告过你这些人有多危险 |
[11:53] | Let it go… coreetsy mou. | 别管了… |
[11:55] | You know,these men you talk about – who are they? | 你认识所说的这些人 他们是谁? |
[11:58] | Why would they want Kolovos dead and how would they know about me? | 他们为什么要杀死Kolovos? 他们怎么知道我的? |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:03] | In order for him to get back into this country, | Kolovos有本事再回来 |
[12:05] | Kolovos had to know someone powerful. | 说明他肯定认识什么权贵人士 |
[12:07] | Someone connected to the Cypriot government. | 与塞浦路斯政府有关的人 |
[12:10] | You have friends in those circles. | 你在圈子里有朋友 |
[12:11] | You must have heard other names associated to the smuggling ring. | 你肯定还听过其他与走私团伙有关的人名 |
[12:14] | No,no,nothing. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[12:16] | I’m so sorry,Stella. | 对不起 Stella |
[12:17] | I… I wish I knew more. | 我… 我也希望自己知道更多 |
[12:21] | It’s okay,it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[12:22] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[12:26] | I think of you as t man with all the answers. | 我总觉得你无所不知 |
[12:31] | I’ll never forget the first time you came to St. Basil’s Academy. | 我忘不了你第一次来圣Basil学院 |
[12:35] | It was your birthday. | 那天是你的生日 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:38] | Ever since then,you’ve always been my guardian angel. | 从那以后 你就一直是我的守护天使 |
[12:43] | I am. | 是啊 |
[12:47] | Always. | 永远 |
[12:50] | And don’t you forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[12:59] | The bruising on our vic and the ornate hilt of the dagger combine to form the golden star of Vergina. | 受害人身上的淤痕和装饰刀柄上的花纹 合起来形成了一个金色维吉纳之星 |
[13:06] | It was the symbol for the ancient kingdom of Macedon. | 这是古代马其顿王国的象征 |
[13:11] | What? | 什么? |
[13:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[13:15] | Where’s Lucy? | Lucy呢? |
[13:17] | She’s in Ballistics analyzing striae. | 她正在分析弹道痕迹呢 |
[13:20] | Look,I have been here exactly two hours. | 我在这儿已经待了两个小时了 |
[13:22] | I’m leaving in 40 minutes. | 40分钟后就要走了 |
[13:23] | I just wanted to fill in a few blanks on the case. | 我只是想在这案子上帮点忙 |
[13:25] | You are paying me to work part-time. | 你付钱给我做兼职 |
[13:27] | Besides,this lab would fall apart without me. | 实验室离了我可转不了 |
[13:30] | Okay,according to the translations I’ve read, | 好吧 根据我看过的翻译 |
[13:32] | these symbols read Aristotle,Homer, | 这些符号分别代表亚里士多德 荷马 |
[13:35] | Leonidas,Achilles,Hercules,Dionysus, Mieza,and Pella. | 列奥尼达(斯巴达国王) 阿喀琉斯 赫拉克勒斯(大力神) 狄俄尼索斯(酒神) 米耶萨(希腊古城)和佩拉 |
[13:39] | Now,Pella was the capital of ancient Macedon and… | 佩拉是古马其顿王国的首都… |
[13:43] | it was the birthplace of Alexander the Great. | 是亚历山大大帝的诞生地 |
[13:46] | Now,as Greek legend goes, | 按照希腊神话里所说 |
[13:48] | these particular engravings were located on one specific star. | 这些东西雕刻在一个星盘上 |
[13:52] | It was used to decorate an ornate dagger crafted of ivory and gold. | 用来装饰用象牙和金子制作的工艺匕首 |
[13:56] | was apparently the most valuable thing to be buried with Alexander the Great. | 很明显是亚历山大大帝陪葬品中 最值钱的东西 |
[14:00] | I guess it was going to prepare him for battle in the afterlife. | 我猜是为他在阴间的征战准备的 |
[14:04] | Wait,you’re not saying that our murder weapon is that dagger. | 等等 你不会说凶器就是那把匕首吧 |
[14:08] | Lindsay…the location of Alexander’s tomb is | Lindsay…亚历山大大帝的陵墓所在地 |
[14:12] | one of the most famous archeological mysteries of all time. | 一直是考古学著名的谜题之一 |
[14:14] | No one’s ever found it. If they had,we’d know about it. | 没人发现过 如果有 我们会知道的 |
[14:17] | You guys are going to want to see this. | 你们来看看这个 |
[14:19] | Sid pulled this out of our vic’s stab wound. | Sid从受害人的伤口中提取出来的 |
[14:22] | Thought it might be bone. | 原以为是骨头 |
[14:23] | I ran it through SEM. | 我用扫瞄式电子显微镜观测了下 |
[14:25] | It’s ivory. | 是象牙 |
[14:26] | The shape is a match to the dagger – to the ivory in the blade. | 形状与匕首刀刃上的象牙相符 |
[14:30] | Explains how it ended up inside the vic’s wound. | 所以出现在了受害人的伤口里 |
[14:33] | And check this out. | 还有这个 |
[14:34] | I carbon-dated the ivory and it came back to approximately 300 B.C. | 我用碳定年检测了象牙 发现其年代大约在公元前300年 |
[14:38] | That is a piece of history. | 这可是文物古迹 |
[14:42] | Ancient history. | 相当的古老啊 |
[14:43] | So after a diaper change,Lucy and I lifted a partial print… | 换好尿布以后 Lucy和我一起提取了半枚指纹… |
[14:54] | and got a match. | 找到了一个匹配 |
[14:56] | To someone dead or alive? | 这人活着还是死了? |
[14:57] | This guy’s breathing and living in New York. | 这家伙还在纽约活得好好的 |
[15:09] | What are youoing he,Stell? | 你在这儿做什么 Stell? |
[15:11] | It’s personal; I should be asking you that question. | 有点私事 这问题该我问你啊 |
[15:14] | I mean,this can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合吧 |
[15:15] | Kosta Papakota is a suspect in Kolovos’ murder. | Kosta Papakota是Kolovos谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[15:18] | What? That’s insane. | 什么? 这太疯狂了 |
[15:20] | If you know something,Stella,you should tell us. | 如果你知道什么 Stella 请告诉我们 |
[15:22] | What I know is that the professor has nothing to do with this. | 我知道的是教授与案件无关 |
[15:25] | Actually,his prints are on the plaster cast of our murder weapon,Stella, | 实际上 他的指纹出现在了 谋杀凶器的石膏模子上 Stella |
[15:29] | and we got a positive match to Chelsea University instructor database. | 我们在切尔西大学的教工数据库里 找到了匹配记录 |
[15:33] | So faculty advisor at the Hellenic Club could put him at the park. | 希腊俱乐部指导教师的身份能证明 他当时就在公园里 |
[15:37] | This has got to be some kind of a mistake. | 肯定是哪里弄错了 |
[15:38] | Guys,I’ve known this man since I was a kid. | 伙计们 我从小就认识这个人 |
[15:40] | He got me out of foster care. | 他把我从寄养生活中拯救出来 |
[15:42] | He practically saved my life. | 实际上拯救了我的人生 |
[15:42] | There is no way he’s involved in smuggling,let alone murder. | 他不可能与走私有关 更别说是谋杀了 |
[15:47] | Okay,fine,let’s go inside and talk to him. | 好的 好的 我们进去找他谈谈 |
[15:49] | I’m sure he can clear this all up. | 我相信他能澄清一切 |
[15:54] | Professor,it’s Stella. | 教授 我是Stella |
[15:58] | He’s inside. I mean,we just got finished talking. | 他在里面 我们刚刚才谈完 |
[16:03] | Professor! | 教授! |
[16:06] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警局! 开门! |
[16:11] | Oh,come on,Flack,that’s not necessary. | 拜托 Flack 不用这样 |
[16:12] | Stella,please. | Stella 拜托 |
[16:19] | Professor? | 教授? |
[16:21] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[16:23] | Don’t like the looks of this. | 我可不喜欢这种样子 |
[16:25] | He said he was on his way to Florida to give a lecture. | 他说他要去佛罗里达做一个讲座 |
[16:28] | Oh,yeah? Any reason why he’d use the back door instead of the front? | 是吗? 那干嘛要走后门而非前门? |
[16:39] | He took his passport. | 他带走了护照 |
[16:49] | This is an international code. | 是外国电话号码 |
[16:55] | Stella,we lost him. | Stella 我们没找到他 |
[16:57] | Stella. Stell. | |
[17:05] | Looks like everybody’s in a hurry today. | 看来今天人人都很赶啊 |
[17:26] | Congratulations,Stella. | 祝贺你 Stella |
[17:28] | – Wh’s this? – Open it. From Greece. | – 这是什么? – 打开看看 从希腊来的 |
[17:33] | I am proud of you,Stella mou. | 我为你感到骄傲 Stella |
[17:37] | I love it. Thank you so much. | 我很喜欢 非常感谢 |
[17:39] | **** | |
[18:28] | In my attempt to prove that Sebastian Diakos was the one who attacked me, | 我努力想证明Sebastian Diakos 就是袭击我的那个人… |
[18:31] | I learned that both he and Kolovos were running an… an antiquities smuggling ring. | 结果发现他和Kolovos 都是文物走私集团的人 |
[19:12] | What’s going on,Stella? | 到底怎么回事 Stella? |
[19:23] | After I deciphered the stamp of authenticity from the matte behind the painting, | 我恢复了画背后暗布上的真伪鉴别印章 |
[19:27] | I ran an Internet search. | 在网上搜索了一下 |
[19:29] | Found out the painting was stolen from an exhibit at the Metropolitan Art Museum; | 发现这幅画是在大都会美术博物馆 一次展览会上失窃的 |
[19:35] | an exhibit put together… by Professor Papakota in 1977. | 这个展览会是… Papakota教授在1977年组织举办的 |
[19:42] | We have any idea how the painting ended up in Stella’s office? | 这幅画怎么在Stella的办公室呢? |
[19:44] | You know,Stella did mention once that it was a gift, | Stella曾经提过这是一份礼物 |
[19:47] | but she didn’t say where she got it from. | 但没说是谁送的 |
[19:49] | My guess is Professor Papakota. | 我猜是Papakota教授 |
[19:53] | Yeah,but if she knew it was stolen, she would have never kept it. | 是啊 但如果她知道是偷来的 她绝对不会接受的 |
[19:55] | Which might explain why she and the painting are both missing right now. | 所以现在她和那幅画一起失踪了 |
[19:58] | There’s got to be a connection. | 两者肯定有联系 |
[20:02] | All right,well,speaking of Greeks bearing gifts, | 好吧 说到希腊人带来的礼物 |
[20:04] | looks like our murder weapon was also smuggled in from Greece. | 看来凶器也是从希腊走私进来的 |
[20:07] | Trace I lifted from the inside of the plaster containscalcium carbonate | 我从石膏上提取的物质含有碳酸钙 |
[20:10] | and Prunus persica- peach tree root- indigenous to northern Greece. | 还有Prunus persica 就是桃树根 生长于希腊北部 |
[20:15] | Papakota’s prints on the plaster indicate | 石膏上Papakota的指纹证明 |
[20:17] | he could have been involved in smuggling the dagger here from Greece. | 他和从希腊走私进口匕首的事有关 |
[20:21] | What it doesn’t do is prove he murdered Kolovos. | 但证明不了是他杀了Kolovos |
[20:25] | Well,maybe this cup you guys found at Professor P’s apartment will help. | 也许你们在P教授公寓里发现的杯子 能有所帮助 |
[20:28] | Now,the trace we found on our vic’s shirt was dried Greek coffee grounds,right? | 在死者衬衫上发现的物质 是干希腊咖啡渣 对吧? |
[20:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:35] | What’s one of the main differences between Greek and American coffee? | 希腊咖啡和美式咖啡的最大不同是什么? |
[20:39] | It’s not filtered. | 希腊咖啡不过滤 |
[20:40] | The grounds actually sit at the bottom of the coffee cup. | 咖啡渣通常留在杯子底部 |
[20:43] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[20:44] | You only drink the top portion of the coffee,leaving your saliva in the grounds. | 你只喝咖啡的上面部分 将唾液留在了咖啡渣里 |
[20:48] | Along with your DNA. | 连同DNA一起 |
[20:53] | Now,I compared the DNA from the grounds this cup | 我将这个杯子里咖啡渣含的DNA |
[20:58] | and the DNA on the grounds that were found on our vic’s shirt. | 与在死者衬衫上发现的 咖啡渣内的DNA做了对比 |
[21:05] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[21:06] | It is the same person’s DNA. | 是同一个人的DNA |
[21:08] | All right,well,it’s not looking too good for Professor Papakota’s tenure. | 情况对Papakota教授很不利啊 |
[21:12] | these samples are a match to each other,Danny. | 这两个样本互相匹配 Danny |
[21:14] | What we have to prove is a connection to the professor. | 我们要证明的是案件与教授有关 |
[21:18] | Hey,I checked all the major airlines, bus terminals,car rental agencies. | 嘿 我查了各大航空公司 巴士终点站 汽车租赁公司 |
[21:22] | So far,Professor Papakota’s in the wind. | 至今 Papakota教授还没有一点消息 |
[21:24] | But I did manage to track down Stella. | 但我还设法追踪到了Stella |
[21:26] | After running her credit cards,I found that her last purchase was with an online travel agency. | 查了她的信用卡 发现最近一次交易 是在网上旅行社 |
[21:32] | ***** | 她去希腊了 |
[22:02] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英文吗? |
[22:03] | Uh… a little bit,yes. | 呃… 一点点 |
[22:06] | My name is Stella Bonasera. | 我叫Stella Bonasera |
[22:07] | I am Tasso. | 我叫Tasso |
[22:08] | Tasso… of course. | Tasso… 当然 |
[22:10] | You’re Professor Papakota’s brother. | 你是Papakota教授的弟弟 |
[22:12] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过你不少事 |
[22:13] | I’m… I’m a friend of Kosta’s. | 我是… 我是Kosta的朋友 |
[22:15] | I’m so sorry. I,uh… I… I just finish the garden. | 对不起 我 呃… 我… 我刚在花园干活 |
[22:19] | Uh,yes. My brother,he’s not here. | 是啊 我哥哥 他不在这儿 |
[22:21] | He lives in Ameriki. | 他住在美国 |
[22:23] | Uh,Nea Yorki… uh,New York. | 呃 柳约… 呃 纽约 |
[22:25] | Yes,yes,I know. | 是 是的 我知道 |
[22:26] | Uh,I believe he’s now here in Thessaloniki, | 呃 我想他现在在萨洛尼卡 (希腊中北部港市) |
[22:31] | and I must speak with him. | 我必须要和他联系上 |
[22:32] | Please tell me he is okay,yes? | 他没出事吧? |
[22:35] | Yes,I… I think he is fine. | 没 我… 我想他很好 |
[22:38] | If you’ve heard from him,it’s important that you tell me. | 如果你有他的消息 一定要告诉我 |
[22:40] | Uh,no,he,uh… no,no,I have heard nothing. Uh,no. | 没 呃… 没 我一点消息也没有 |
[22:45] | Okay,well,if you do, please tell him that I’m staying at the Hotel Drakos. | 好吧 如果有 告诉他我住在Drakos酒店 |
[22:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:51] | Na isseh Kala. | |
[22:52] | Efxaristo,Yasas. | |
[23:29] | Professor! | 教授! |
[23:31] | Professor,wait! | 教授 等等! |
[23:39] | Professor? | 教授? |
[23:54] | I can confirm the man second on the left is Kosta Papakota, | 我确定右数第2个男人是Kosta Papakota |
[23:57] | head of the 1977 restoration project. | 1977年修复工程的领导 |
[24:00] | That woman over there looks very much like this woman in your photograph. | 那边那个女人看起来和你照片里的很像 |
[24:04] | Mac? | |
[24:09] | Stella,this is,uh,Areti Moungri of the museum; | Stella 这位是博物馆的Areti Moungri |
[24:13] | Christos Temmas of the Greek Intelligence Authority. | 希腊情报机构的Christos Temmas |
[24:15] | I came here straight from theirport. | 我从机场直接过来的 |
[24:17] | Why don’t you tell them,uh,why we’re here? | 你怎么不告诉他们我们要来? |
[24:21] | About the artwork. | 关于那幅画 |
[24:23] | Oh,right. | 哦 对 |
[24:26] | I believe this belongs to your country. | 我相信这个是属于你们国家的 |
[24:35] | Detective Taylor mentioned you were in possession of the Medusa. | Taylor警探提到你有美杜莎这幅画 |
[24:39] | And although I am very happy it has returned home, | 虽然我非常高兴画能完璧归赵 |
[24:41] | I must ask how you came to possess in the first place. | 但我必须要问你从哪里得来的 |
[24:44] | It was a gift from someone I thought was a friend. | 是一个我原以为是朋友的人送我的 |
[24:48] | As I mentioned,Detective Bonasera had no idea the gift was stolen property. | 正如我之前所说 Bonasera警探不知道 这礼物是失窃财产 |
[24:52] | Now that she’s here and she knows, she’s going to return it. | 既然她现在知道了真相 她就会归还 |
[24:56] | I can vouch for her – we’ve worked together for over ten years. | 我能为她担保 我们一起共事了10多年 |
[24:59] | I appreciate this,Detective Taylor,but protocol demands we ask the questions. | 我很感谢 Taylor警探 但是程序规定我们要问些问题 |
[25:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:05] | If you’ll excuse me, I will take this for safekeeping. | 先失陪一下 我把这个拿去保管 |
[25:08] | Tha tous afisis na figouneh? | |
[25:09] | Min stenahoryeseh,tha tous akoloutheesoume. | |
[25:12] | Kala… oti nomizis. | |
[25:15] | Now… you are free to leave the museum,Miss Bonasera. | 现在… 你可以离开博物馆了 Bonaser小姐 |
[25:18] | However,you cannot depart from the country | 但是你还不能离开本国 |
[25:20] | until we have had a chance to fully investigate your claim. | 直到我们核实了你的说法 |
[25:23] | In regards to your murder investigation,Detective… | 关于你的谋杀案调查 警探… |
[25:26] | I’m completely prepared to work with you and Thessaloniki law enforcement. | 我完全准备好与你还有 萨洛尼卡的执法部门合作 |
[25:29] | I am glad to hear that. | 非常高兴听到这点 |
[25:31] | You have been authorized to carry a weapon. | 你有权携带枪支 |
[25:35] | Obviously,I would prefer if you do not use it. | 当然 如果不使用的话更好 |
[25:40] | I will phone you. | 我再打电话给你 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:50] | They didn’t just let us go. | 他们不让我们离开 |
[25:53] | Temmas told Areti we’d be followed. | Temmas告诉Areti我们会被跟踪 |
[25:56] | I assumed as much. | 我猜也如此 |
[25:59] | Stella,we think the dagger that was used to kill Kolovos | Stella 杀害Kolovos的匕首 |
[26:02] | was originally from the lost tomb of Alexander the Great. | 来自亚历山大大帝失踪的陵墓 |
[26:06] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:08] | Well,there’s evidence to suggest it. | 有证据证实了 |
[26:10] | The chemical makeup of the soil that we found on the plaster cast is indigenous to this part of Greece. | 石膏模子上发现的土壤 其化学成分来自于这块希腊土地 |
[26:17] | So… Diakos,Kolovos and the professor may have discovered | 那么… Diakos Kolovos还有 教授可能在萨洛尼卡… |
[26:21] | the lost tomb of Alexander somewhere here in Thessaloniki. | 找到了亚历山大大帝消失的陵墓 |
[26:24] | That’s where the evidence points. | 证据指向了这里 |
[26:28] | Mac,I know I was wrong to keep investigating the case after you told me to step down. | Mac 我知道不该不听你的劝告 继续调查此案 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry that I made it difficult for you and for the department. | 我很抱歉 给你和整个部门都带来了麻烦 |
[26:40] | This isn’t about my job or the department. | 这和我或是整个部门没关系 |
[26:47] | It was difficult because I care about you. | 这很难处理 因为我十分担心你 |
[26:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:52] | I know this is personal for you. | 我知道这是你的私事 |
[26:53] | I understand that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[26:55] | I found trace of the Ancient Macedon Museum’s stamp of authenticity on the painting. | 我在画上发现了古马其顿博物馆的 真伪鉴别印章的痕迹 |
[27:00] | I did some digging into the museum and Professor P. | 我查了下博物馆和P教授 |
[27:12] | Who’s the woman in this photo? | 照片里的女人是谁? |
[27:14] | I think it might be your mother. | 我想可能是你母亲 |
[27:18] | Although they don’t identify her. | 尽管他们没有证实她的身份 |
[27:20] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[27:22] | She was a restoration artist from Naoussa,Gree. | 她是希腊Naoussa的一名修复艺术家 |
[27:27] | She came to New York with an art exhibit in 1977. | 她在1977年跟随一次艺术展来到纽约 |
[27:31] | She brought her two-year-old daughter with her on the trip. | 随行带着她2岁的女儿 |
[27:34] | A few days after the exhibit, there was a traffic accident. | 展览后的几天 发生了次车祸 |
[27:38] | She was killed instantly. | 她当场死亡 |
[27:41] | Professor said he didn’t knew my mother. | 教授说他不认识我母亲 |
[27:44] | I mean… if this is her,why didn’he ever tell me? | 我是说…如果这是她 为什么他都不告诉我呢? |
[27:48] | It’s tough for me to tell you now. | 就是现在我也很难告诉你 |
[27:50] | Can’t imagine telling a young girl. | 更不要说告诉一个小女孩呢 |
[27:54] | Do you really think that… | 你不会真的认为… |
[27:57] | Ever since then, you’ve always been my… guardian angel. | 一直以来 你都是我的…守护天使 |
[28:01] | He’s not a murderer,Mac. | 他不是杀人凶手 Mac |
[28:08] | Look,I know that’s w you feel, but the DNA doesn’t lie,Stella. | 听着 我了解你的感受 但DNA不会说谎 Stella |
[28:13] | A coffee cup was recovered from the professor’s apartment. | 在教授的公寓找到一个咖啡杯 |
[28:17] | The DNA and the coffee grounds from the cup match the trace we found on ouric’s shirt. | 杯子里的DNA和咖啡渣都和 死者衬衫上找到的痕迹吻合 |
[28:22] | We’re trying to confirm a match to the professor. | 我们正设法确定他们和教授的DNA吻合 |
[28:26] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这么做 |
[28:28] | He wasn’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[28:32] | Well,you can’t be sure of that. | 你也不能肯定 |
[28:34] | Come on,don’t let your emotions cloud your judgment. | 拜托 别让你的感情影响你的判断 |
[28:36] | No,no. No,Mac,I… | 不 不 不 Mac 我… |
[28:39] | The coffee cup from his apartment,I… I remember it. | 他公寓里的咖啡杯 我…我记得 |
[28:41] | Don’t like the looks of this. | 我可不喜欢这种样子 |
[28:43] | It was turned upside down. | 它是颠倒着放的 |
[28:46] | You don’t ever turn over a Greek coffee cup unless you’re going to read the grounds. | 除非要看咖啡渣 不然希腊人决不会把咖啡杯倒过来放 |
[28:50] | It’s a type of fortune-telling,and… and you never read your own. | 这是一种算命方式 而… 而你决不会测算自己的命运 |
[28:54] | The professor must have been reading someone else’s grounds. | 教授一定是在看别人的咖啡渣 |
[28:59] | Mac,send Danny back to the professor’s apartment to find evidence to prove it. | Mac 让Danny回去教授的公寓 找证据来证明这一点 |
[29:04] | If I’m right about this… | 如果我的判断正确… |
[29:06] | someone else was in his apartment, | 有其他人在他的公寓 |
[29:08] | and the DNA you found wasn’t the professor’s. | 你们找到的DNA不是教授的 |
[29:59] | Taylor. | Stella是对的 |
[29:59] | So,Stella was right. | Stella是对的 |
[30:00] | Professor P is not our killer. | P教授不是凶手 |
[30:03] | Nope,Lindsay compared the reference sample she pulled from his apartment to the DNA we found on our vic. | 不是 Lindsay对比了从公寓提取的参考样本 以及死者身上发现的DNA |
[30:07] | It’s not his dnA, | 那不是他的DNA |
[30:09] | but it is a filial matchto the professor | 但有一半是和教授吻合的 |
[30:11] | Professor P must have a brother. | P教授一定有个兄弟 |
[30:14] | He’s the one who was drinking coffee. | 他是那个喝咖啡的人 |
[30:17] | Yes,and the one who killed Kolovos. | 也是那个杀死Kolovos的人 |
[30:27] | Stella? | |
[30:30] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[31:07] | He knew you were closing in on him. | 他知道你们就快抓到他了 |
[31:08] | This is why he came after you. | 这就是他为什么跟踪你 |
[31:16] | Papakota? | |
[31:18] | Astinomos. | |
[31:19] | Anixete tin borta. | |
[31:28] | Ola kathara. | |
[31:30] | All clear. | 一切安全 |
[31:39] | Our murder weapon was concealed in plaster. | 谋杀武器就藏在石膏里 |
[31:43] | The items here seem to be consistent with our findings in the U.S. | 这里的东西似乎 和我们在美国的发现很一致 |
[31:46] | This is hard to understand. | 这很难理解 |
[31:48] | Greed is a powerful motive. | 贪婪是强有力的动机 |
[31:51] | It wasn’t just greed. | 不仅仅是贪婪 |
[31:53] | It was disappointment,and ultimately,revenge. | 是失望 然后最终来复仇 |
[31:56] | The Papakotas lost their land. | Papakotas一家失去他们的土地 |
[31:57] | My family once owned a beautiful peach farm. | 我们家曾经拥有一片美丽的桃园 |
[32:03] | But one day,my fher found a marble foot. | 但是一天 我父亲发现了一只大理石的脚 |
[32:08] | A marble foot? | 一只大理石的脚? |
[32:11] | It was part of a beautiful ancient ruin. | 那是一尊漂亮的古代遗迹的一部分 |
[32:15] | My family did the honorable thing | 我的家庭做了件高尚的事 |
[32:18] | and let the government take the land in exchange for a stipend. | 让政府接受土地 作为交换 每月能拿到生活补贴 |
[32:23] | But that money did not last long, | 但是这钱没发放多久 |
[32:25] | and when we found oursels in need… | 当我们发现我们生活拮据… |
[32:29] | there was no place for us to tu. | 没有住的地方 |
[32:43] | They blamed the government for ruining their lives. | 他们责怪政府毁了他们的生活 |
[32:45] | And chose to plunder your country’s riches. | 所以选择抢劫你们国家的财产 |
[32:48] | We appreciate all the information that you have shared with us,Detective, | 我们很感谢你们能和我们分享信息 警探 |
[32:51] | but this is our investigation now. | 但现在这已不是你们的案子了 |
[32:53] | I’m so sorry. I,uh,I… I just finish the garden. | 我很抱歉 我 呃 我… 我刚刚整理完花园 |
[32:58] | I didn’t come all the way to Greece to turn this murder investigation over to you. | 我大老远的来希腊 不是要把谋杀案调查移交给你们 |
[33:02] | It’s okay,Mac. | 没事了 Mac |
[33:04] | It looks like Detective Temmas has everything under control. | 看起来似乎Temmas警探 已经一切尽在掌握了 |
[33:09] | When I first met Tasso, he said he’d been working in the garden. | 我第一次见到Tasso时 他说他在花园里干活 |
[33:12] | And he was wearing one of these. | 当时他就戴着这个 |
[33:15] | Not a lot of gardens in the city. | 这个城市里没多少花园 |
[33:16] | I didn’t notice one at the house. | 我注意到房子里也没有 |
[33:18] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[33:19] | Tasso wasn’t just digging for geraniums. | Tasso不仅仅挖天竺葵 |
[33:22] | We need to share this lead with Temmas. | 我们要把这条线索告诉Temmas |
[33:24] | Look,Mac… I don’t have my badge. | 听着 Mac…我没有带自己的警徽 |
[33:28] | I’m not here in Greece on official business. | 我来希腊也不是出公差 |
[33:31] | I’m here to get answers. | 我来这里是要得到答案 |
[33:32] | Answers to questions that I don’t believe Temmas would be willing to ask. | 那些答案的问题我不相信Temmas会问 |
[33:35] | I would never expect you to do anything illegal or disregard protocol. | 我从不希望你做任何违法 或忽视两国之间协议的事 |
[33:39] | I just… I want time to find the professor before Temmas. | 我只是…我需要时间 赶在Temmas前找到教授 |
[33:44] | Mac,this is my only chance to learn the truth about who I am. | Mac 这是我知道 自己真实身份唯一的机会 |
[33:54] | See these white crystals? | 看到这些白色晶体了吗? |
[33:56] | Trace I lifted from the inside of the plaster contains | 我从石膏容器内提取到的物质 |
[33:58] | calcium carbonate and Prunus persica-peach tree root- indigenous to northern Greece. | 碳酸钙和Prunus persica-桃树根 -生长于希腊北部 |
[34:04] | If that trace in the soil is calcium carbonate, | 如果在土壤里的物质是碳酸钙 |
[34:07] | we just might be closer to catching Tasso. | 我们离抓住Tasso就更进一步了 |
[34:13] | All the world’s a lab. | 实验室随处都有 |
[34:16] | The water in the fountain contains dilute hydrochloric acid. | 喷泉里的水含有稀盐酸 |
[34:19] | That should be enough to get us started. | 那应该足够可以让我们开工了 |
[34:21] | Now all we need is a heat source. | 现在我们要的就只有热源了 |
[34:50] | Pure platinum. | 纯铂金 |
[34:51] | Perfect catalyst and a perfect sample holder. | 完美的催化剂还是完美的样本放置器 |
[34:54] | Not exactly what I had in mind when I bought them. | 我还真不记得什么时候买的 |
[35:15] | Brick red flame. | 砖红色火焰 |
[35:16] | We’ve got calcium carbonate. | 就是碳酸钙 |
[35:18] | Same compound Danny found in the soil from the murder weapon. | 和Danny在谋杀武器上土壤 找到的混合物是一样的 |
[35:23] | Calcium carbonate is the primary ingredient in a pesticide called asvestis. | 碳酸钙是叫Asvestis的杀虫剂的主要成分 |
[35:31] | It was as toxic to humans as it was to bugs. | 它对虫子还有人类同样有毒 |
[35:34] | Then the Greek government would’ve takent off the market. | 希腊政府禁止其在市场上销售 |
[35:36] | Only it looks like someone here is still using it. | 但看起来这里还有人在用 |
[35:39] | There are a lot of farms in Northern Greece. | 希腊北部有很多农场 |
[35:41] | There sure are. | 肯定有 |
[35:42] | And here we go. | 找到了 |
[35:44] | Got an article written a year ago. | 找到一篇1年以前的文章 |
[35:46] | Local peach farmer was fined for using the asvestis pesticide. | 当地桃农因使用Asvestis杀虫剂而受罚 |
[35:49] | They give a name? | 有名字吗? |
[35:51] | No. | 没有 |
[35:53] | No,but it was discovered when a tourist ate a piece of tainted fruit while visiting the farm. | 没有 但那是在一名游客在游览农场中 吃了一只受污染的果子时发现的 |
[35:59] | It’s adjacent to the Agia Maria National Park. | 那里靠近Agia Maria国家公园 |
[36:03] | That’s about 30 minutes from here. | 离这里大约30分钟路程 |
[36:05] | If we find that farm, we might just find the professor and his brother. | 如果我们找到了农场 也许就能找到教授和他弟弟 |
[36:08] | If they know we’re on to them, | 如果他们知道我们在找他们 |
[36:10] | they’ll go back to the location where they found the dagger for one last score. | 他们会回到当初找到发现短剑的地方 做最后一搏 |
[36:25] | This has got to be the orchard where they use the pesticide. | 这里一定是他们用杀虫剂的果园 |
[36:38] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[36:40] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[37:01] | Perimena. | |
[37:03] | Wait. | 等下 |
[37:07] | Professor! | 教授! |
[37:08] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[37:11] | All these years… | 这些年来… |
[37:13] | I looked up to you. | 我尊敬你 |
[37:14] | I believed in you. | 我信任你 |
[37:16] | And you were nothing. Nothing but a thief. | 而你什么都不是 除了是个小偷什么都不是 |
[37:19] | We lost everything when we gave up our land. | 我们放弃土地时 就失去了一切 |
[37:22] | You didn’t just steal artifacts from your country. | 你不仅从你的国家偷文物 |
[37:24] | u stole from me. | 还偷了我的东西 |
[37:26] | You knew my mother. | 你认识我妈妈 |
[37:29] | You knew her. | 你认识她 |
[37:32] | You knew who she was. | 你知道她是谁 |
[37:36] | And you never told me. | 而你从没告诉过我 |
[37:38] | Signomi… Koritsi mou,I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:41] | Your mother… | 你母亲… |
[37:43] | I met her here…*** | 我在这里遇到她.. |
[37:47] | She was so beautiful,so talented. | 她是如此美丽 如此有才华 |
[37:50] | The painting I gave you was the last thing she worked on. | 我给你的画是她最后工作的东西 |
[37:54] | I wanted you to have a part of her with you always. | 我希望你能永远拥有她的一部分 |
[37:57] | But,Kosta,you stole it. | 但是 Kosta 这是你偷的 |
[38:16] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[38:23] | Professor…! | 教授…! |
[38:25] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[38:30] | Stella,you are okay? Okay? | Stella 你还好吗? 还好吗? |
[38:33] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[38:43] | I was going to put them all back. | 我打算把它们都送回去 |
[38:46] | You do it. | 你来完成吧 |
[38:47] | Give… Put them back. | 给…把它们送回去 |
[38:52] | Tasso has gone too far. | Tasso走得太远了 |
[38:55] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[39:02] | I loved your mother. | 我爱你母亲 |
[39:29] | Oh,Mac. | 噢 Mac |
[39:45] | Tasso Papakota was responsible for the murder of George Kolovos. | Tasso Papakota谋杀了George Kolovos |
[39:49] | He was there that night in Central Park. | 他那晚在中央公园 |
[39:56] | It is magnificent. | 太华美了 |
[40:00] | Are you sure it’s authentic? | 你确定是文物? |
[40:02] | What? | 什么? |
[40:03] | You think we would lie to you? | 你觉得我们会骗你? |
[40:05] | How dare you question us! | 你怎么敢怀疑我们! |
[40:08] | You are the one to ruin everything. | 你才是那个毁了所有一切的人 |
[40:10] | You exposed us all when you killed Diakos. | 你杀了Diakos时 就把我们都暴露了 |
[40:13] | And I could just as easily kill you,old man. | 杀了你也很容易 老头子 |
[40:21] | Tasso saved his brother’s life in Central Park. | Tasso在中央公园救了他哥哥的命 |
[40:25] | Today,he took it. | 今天 又取走了 |
[40:26] | Thank you again for your efforts,Detectives. | 再次谢谢你们的努力 侦探们 |
[40:28] | We are now in the process of relocating all the stolen artifacts from the Papakota home to the museums. | 我们现在要着手处理把Papakota家 所有被偷的文物移交给博物馆 |
[40:33] | Once we close the case back in New York, | 一旦我们回到纽约结案之后 |
[40:35] | you can rest assured that whatever artifacts we recover will be sent back,as well. | 你也能确定我们找到的文物都已归还 |
[40:39] | ** | |
[40:42] | **** | |
[40:44] | You are Greek? | 你是希腊人? |
[40:50] | Malista. | |
[40:52] | Kai emeh Naoussea. | |
[40:54] | I was born here. | 我出生在这里 |
[41:03] | Just a… a hole in the ground, with some dirt,a few stones. | 只是…土地上的一个洞 有些泥土 一些石头 |
[41:09] | I tossed the artifacts and the dagger inside. | 我把文物和短剑扔了进去 |
[41:11] | I- I… I don’t think I even heard them land. | 我-我…我甚至没有听到它们着地 |
[41:15] | What happenswhen someone else digs up those treasures? | 当有别人挖掘这些财宝会怎么样? |
[41:18] | That’s up to the Greek government,not me. | 那就是希腊政府的事 不是我的了 |
[41:28] | I’m really good at this. | 我真的很擅长这个 |
[41:30] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[41:32] | I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. | 完全准备好了 |
[41:36] | Okay,let’s see here. | 好了 我们看这里 |
[41:42] | Your psixi has a shadow. | 你的psixi有片阴影 |
[41:43] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[41:44] | Your psixi. Your soul. | 你的psixi 你的灵魂 |
[41:47] | See,the-the bottom of the cup tells me how you’re feeli today. | 看 杯子的底部告诉我你今天的感觉 |
[41:52] | And when you have a problem,it weighs heavy on your soul. | 而当你有问题的时候 你的灵魂就感觉很沉重 |
[41:55] | So I have a problem? | 我有问题? |
[41:57] | Yes,and… well,it involves a woman. | 是的 而且…唔 牵扯到一个女人 |
[42:02] | See,this woman… | 看 这个女人… |
[42:04] | seems as though you have something that belongs to her. | 似乎你身上有一样属于她的东西 |
[42:09] | This item is gold and is worth far more in honor than fortune. | 这个物品是金的 它的价值远远高于实际价格 |
[42:25] | You know,I don’t need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life,Mac. | 你知道 我不需要咖啡渣就能看出 生活中有你 我是多么幸运 Mac |
[42:33] | Okay,okay,what do you… what do you got in here? | 好吧 好吧 你在… 你在这里都有些什么? |
[42:37] | See,there you go. | 看 你看吧 |
[42:38] | See that right there? That’s an “S.” | 看到这里了吗? 那是一个”S” |
[42:40] | That would be Stella,the woman in your life | 就是Stella 你生命中的女人 |
[42:43] | who sometimes you adore,and sometimes she drives you crazy. | 她有时让你喜欢 有时又让你抓狂 |
[42:51] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 24 | CSI:纽约篇 |