时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | FELIX MARSHALL | |
[00:20] | 500. Do I hear 520? $520,000. | 50万 有人出52万吗? 52万 |
[00:24] | Do I hear 540? | 有人出到54万吗? |
[00:25] | Come on,ladies and gentlemen,have you ever seen anything like it? | 快啊 女士们先生们 谁见过这样耀眼的珠宝? |
[00:27] | Not only unique but also patriotic. | 不仅独一无二 而且充满爱国热情 |
[00:29] | And we have 540. | 有人出价54万 |
[00:31] | $580,000 from the bidder on the phone. | 有位电话竞拍者出价58万 |
[00:33] | Can I get 600? Six to the lady. | 看看有没有出60万的? 那位女士出到60万 |
[00:35] | 620,anyone? $620,000. | 62万 有吗? 62万 |
[00:38] | Can I get 640? 640? | 64万 有吗? 64万? 64万? |
[00:40] | 640,anyone? | 64万 有吗? |
[00:41] | Ladies and gentlemen,it’s your last chance at 640. | 女士们先生们 如果想要出价64万 现在是最后的机会了 |
[00:44] | All right,620,going once. | 好吧 62万 一次 |
[00:46] | 620 going twice. | 62万 两次 |
[00:48] | Wait,do I see 640 in back? | 等等 后面那位出到了64万? |
[00:50] | Oh,my God,he’s bleeding! | 噢 天哪 他在流血! |
[00:52] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[01:02] | Looks like a gunshot wound to the stomach. | 腹部看上去像是枪伤 |
[01:04] | Our vic’s name is Xander Green. | 死者名叫Xander Green |
[01:05] | He worked at the auction house as an appraiser for the last three years. | 他在拍卖行做估价师三年了 |
[01:09] | I want everyone who attended the auction tested for GSR. | 给出席拍卖的所有人做火药残留物检测 |
[01:12] | That might be tough,Mac. | 这有点困难 Mac |
[01:13] | After our boy took a face plant and expired,half the guests hit the road, | 死者出事之后 一半的人都离开了 |
[01:16] | thinking this might be some kind of robbery. | 害怕这是起抢劫 |
[01:18] | What about witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[01:20] | Anyone hear a gunshot? | 有人听到枪声吗? |
[01:21] | Everyone I spoke to said this room was in a feeding frenzy. | 和我谈过的人都说这里疯狂到了极点 |
[01:23] | The only thing they heard was the sound of some rich guy getting ready to dump 600 large on a necklace. | 他们只听到某些有钱人跃跃欲试 打算花60万天价买一条项链 |
[01:29] | On a piece of jewelry? | 就小小一件珠宝? |
[01:30] | Guess some people are recession-proof. | 看来有的人丝毫未受经济危机影响 |
[01:32] | Either that or they don’t read the financial news | 要不就是他们没看金融新闻 |
[01:34] | because this was a full house and the bids started at a hundred grand. | 满屋子的人 起价就是10万美元 |
[01:37] | So the auction house stood to make a killing. | 这拍卖行真有杀伤力啊 |
[01:39] | They’re not the only ones. | 有杀伤力的还大有人在 |
[02:23] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 22 | |
[02:38] | Got a cell phone with an outgoing call in progress. | 手机里还有一个正在拨出的电话 |
[02:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:42] | This is Detective Mac Taylor. Anyone there? | 我是Mac Taylor警探 有人吗? |
[02:45] | How long has it en active? | 电话拨通多久了? |
[02:46] | 48 minutes. | 48分钟 |
[02:47] | Okay,’cause according to witnesses,our vic dropped about 40 minutes ago. | 据目击者描述 死者大概40分钟前倒下 |
[02:53] | So the call was made right around the shooting; means there may be a witness who heard something. | 这电话差不多是他中枪时打出去的 电话那头的人可能听到了什么 |
[02:56] | Flack,reach out to the phone company. | Flack 去电话公司查查 |
[02:57] | See who this number belongs to. | 看看这号码的主人是谁 |
[03:02] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[03:03] | Blood trail. | 血迹 |
[03:04] | Directionality indicates that our vic came from somewhere down there. | 这方向表明死者是从那边走出来的 |
[03:23] | Danny,in here. | Danny 到这里来 |
[03:32] | I got spatter. | 有喷溅的痕迹 |
[03:34] | Looks like blood. | 像是血迹 |
[03:37] | I think we just found our primary crime scene. | 我们找到第一犯罪现场了 |
[03:43] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[03:45] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[03:46] | Here,look. | 来看看这里 |
[03:48] | Eight dots forming a rhombus. | 八个点组成的菱形 |
[03:51] | I suppose it could be a prison tattoo with some sort of secret message. | 我觉得像是传递秘密信息的监狱纹身 |
[03:54] | We already ran him.He had no criminal history. | 我们查过了 他没有犯罪记录 |
[03:57] | Eight dots had to mean something to him. | 这八个点对他肯定有特别含义 |
[04:00] | If he’s an astronomy buff,the dots could represent the eight planets, | 如果他是个天文爱好者 八个点可能代表八大行星 |
[04:05] | though to me,there will always be nine. | 虽然对我来说 应该是九大 (2006年 国际天文联会将冥王星 从九大行星中除名) |
[04:06] | I was very fond of Pluto. | 我对冥王星可着迷呢 |
[04:07] | What else you got? | 你还有什么发现? |
[04:09] | Timothy Leary claimed there were eight circuits of consciousness. | Timothy Leary(哈佛大学心理学教授 LSD推广者) 说过人的意识有八条线路 |
[04:12] | I was referring to your autopsy findings,Sid. | Sid 我是说你的尸检还有什么发现 |
[04:15] | You had some questions. | 你遇到难题了 |
[04:16] | Uh,that I do. | 确实有点 |
[04:18] | Wound characteristics indicate he was shot at close range with this. | 伤口的特征表明他是近距离 被这个击中的 |
[04:25] | Nine mil. | 9毫米口径 |
[04:26] | Full metal jacket. | 全金属外壳 |
[04:27] | Jacketed rounds are designed to pierce armor. | 这种外壳的子弹是为射穿钢甲制造的 |
[04:30] | This bullet should have gone clean through our vic,but it didn’t even make it halfway. | 子弹本应该轻易打穿死者身体 但实际上射入很浅 |
[04:34] | I know,it doesn’t make any sense. | 我知道 这不合情理 |
[04:40] | This entry wound is also larger than it shod be. | 射入的伤口也比正常情况大一些 |
[04:43] | Which brings me to question number two. | 这就带出了我的第二个问题 |
[04:45] | The vic was also stabbed in the same location that he was shot. | 死者遭到枪击的位置 还同样被捅了 |
[04:48] | What do you make of that? | 怎么会是这种情况? |
[04:49] | Two perps– one with a gun,one with a knife? | 两个凶手–一个拿枪 一个拿刀? |
[04:52] | Or maybe one perp who felt the need for a little overkill. | 或者一个凶手想给他的死加上双保险 |
[04:55] | Either weapon could have caused COD by exsanguination. | 这两种凶器任意一种都可能导致 失血过多死亡 |
[04:58] | It’s this type of causality dilemma that has stumped philosophers for years. | 这种难以解释的因果关系 多年困扰着哲学家们 |
[05:04] | Which came first– the chicken or the egg? | 到底是先有鸡呢 还是先有蛋? |
[05:06] | Or in this case,the knife or the gun? | 就这个案子而言 先用刀还是先用枪? |
[05:11] | All right,thanks.I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 谢谢 明天见 |
[05:18] | Hey,Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[05:21] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[05:25] | My uncle Frank had heart attack.He’s dead. | 我叔叔Frank心脏病发 去世了 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry,buddy. | 我很遗憾 伙计 |
[05:31] | I just talked to him on Sunday. | 我周六还和他说过话呢 |
[05:34] | He was talking about hisummer visit.He comes every July. | 还在说他夏天来玩的事呢 他每年七月都会过来的 |
[05:36] | Yeah,yeah,I know,I remember.You guys were tight. | 对对 我知道 我记得 你俩关系很好 |
[05:41] | You know,when I graduated from med school, | 你知道吗 我从医学院毕业的时候 |
[05:46] | my uncle Frank made thisign and he put it on his front lawn, | 他做了块牌子 立在他院前的草坪上 |
[05:50] | and it said: “This is the home of the very proud uncle of Dr. Sheldon Hawkes.” | 上面写着”这里是为Sheldon Hawkes医生 深感自豪的叔叔家” |
[06:01] | Funeral’s day after tomorrow. | 葬礼在后天 |
[06:04] | All right,well,you know what? | 好了 你知道吗? |
[06:06] | Don’t worry about anything,all right? | 别担心了 好吗? |
[06:08] | I got your back. | 我会一直支持你的 |
[06:11] | Thanks,man. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry,buddy. | 真的很遗憾 伙计 |
[06:14] | All right. | 没事的 |
[06:17] | Mac. | |
[06:18] | I appreciate you picking up some of the slack when Hawkes goes out of town. | 我很感谢你在Hawkes离开的时候 接手他的工作 |
[06:22] | Oh,yeah,well,I’m in between girlfriends at the moment,so I got a lot of time on my hands. | 嗯…我这会儿正处在恋爱空档期 大把的空闲时间呢 |
[06:27] | Oh,rry,that’s too much information. | 不好意思 不该说那么多废话的 |
[06:31] | So how we doing on that nine-millimeter Sid pulled from our vic? | Sid从死者身体里取出的9毫米子弹 你有什么发现? |
[06:34] | Ran it through ballistics,and the rifling characteristics are consistent with a German Luger, | 做了弹道分析 膛线符合德式鲁格手枪的特征 |
[06:38] | but this is where it gets weird. | 但诡异的是 |
[06:39] | Okay,the bullet’s core was steel. | 子弹的核心部分是钢制的 |
[06:43] | Most bullets have a lead core. | 大多数子弹的核心都是铅制的 |
[06:44] | Well,our bullet’s old school,all right,manufactured in the early 1940s | 这颗子弹年代久远了 20世纪40年代初的产物 |
[06:48] | by a company called Deutsche Waffen-und Munitionsfabriken. | 产自德国武器弹药工厂 |
[06:53] | That could explain why the bullet didn’t penetrate further into our vic. | 这也许就能解释为什么子弹 没有射入死者身体更深 |
[06:57] | Gunpowder deteriorates over time… | 火药时间太久有些失效了… |
[07:00] | especially when the ammo’s not properly stored. | 尤其在弹药保存不当的情况下 |
[07:03] | So if the bullet’s old,maybe we should be looking for an old gun. | 如果子弹那么老 也许我们要找一把老枪 |
[07:16] | What do you have so far? | 你现在的进展如何? |
[07:17] | The 48 minute call you found in progress originating from the vic’s phone around TOD went to voice mail, | 死者手机拨通了48分钟的电话 转到了语音信箱 |
[07:22] | so Flack subpoenaed the phone records and we got a recording. | Flack调到了电话记录 拿到了录音 |
[07:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[07:26] | That’s our vic– I ran a voice comparison to his outgoing message and I got a match. | 这是死者说的-我和他录的语音对比过 完全一致 |
[07:31] | The rest gets interesting. | 接下来就有意思了 |
[07:33] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[07:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么? |
[07:40] | And the rest is just reactions,chaos,us showing up. | 剩下的就是混乱的人群 还有我们到场以后的情况 |
[07:44] | Got a cell phone with an outgoing call in progress. | 找到一个正在拨出电话的手机 |
[07:46] | How long has it been active? | 电话拨通多久了? |
[07:48] | That’s pretty much it. | 基本就是这样 |
[07:49] | Nothing audio-wise on our shooter. | 凶手没有留下什么声音 |
[07:50] | What about the person who received the call? | 那接电话的人呢? |
[07:52] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[07:53] | You’re going to love it. | 你会爱死这个的 |
[07:56] | Michael Elgers? | |
[07:58] | Everyone’s favorite Neo-Nazi. | 人见人爱的新纳粹分子 |
[07:59] | Turns out Xander called him twice before the call you just heard, | 其实在刚才你听到的电话之前 Xander还给他打过两次 |
[08:02] | and according to the phone records,he answered both of those calls. | 根据电话记录 两次他都接了 |
[08:05] | So maybe he was a witness. | 所以 他可能是个目击者 |
[08:07] | It doesn’t add up. | 这有点说不通 |
[08:08] | I mean,a guy who works on Madison Avenue associating with a low-life skinhead? | 一个在麦迪逊大街工作的人 和这样一个底层光头仔扯上关系? |
[08:12] | Maybe it’s less an association and more an affiliation. | 我看说是合作互利更合适 |
[08:15] | Danny,pull up those pictures that Sid took of the vic’s tattoo. | Danny 调出Sid所拍死者身上的纹身照 |
[08:42] | Yo,what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢? |
[08:44] | Thought you were on your way to Michigan. | 还以为你在去密歇根的路上了 |
[08:45] | Flight’s delayed three hours. Figured work would help me take my mind off things. | 航班延迟了三小时 我觉得工作可能有助于我忘掉不愉快 |
[08:48] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿? |
[08:49] | I’m headed to interview a potential witnes | 我打算去和可能的目击者谈谈 |
[08:51] | Mind if I tag along? | 介意我一起去吗? |
[08:52] | Actually,I don’t know if you want to do that. | 说实话 我不确定你是不是愿意去 |
[08:54] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[08:56] | It’s Michael Elgers. | 那是Michael Elgers |
[08:57] | So he’s a racist. That’s his problem,not mine. | 他是种族主义者 那是他的问题 不是我的 |
[09:14] | Michael Elgers? | |
[09:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[09:18] | We’d like to talk to you about Xander Green. | 我们想跟你聊聊Xander Green |
[09:20] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[09:21] | Oh,don’t be stupid. | 噢 别犯傻了 |
[09:22] | You see who we are. | 你看到我们是什么人了 |
[09:23] | How do I know Nation of Islam over there didn’t steal his ID? | 我们怎么知道伊斯兰国家派 有没有偷走他的身份? 伊斯兰国家派认为世界上最早的人是黑人 所有白人都是魔鬼的孩子 |
[09:26] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚都说了什么? |
[09:27] | I got work to do,pigs,so make it fast. | 我得去工作了 猪头们 所以抓紧点 |
[09:31] | Talk to Xander Green recently? | 最近跟Xander Green说过话吗? |
[09:35] | I don’t know no Xander Green. | 我不认识叫Xander Green的人 |
[09:36] | Then why’d he call you three times yesterday? | 那昨天他为什么打3次电话给你? |
[09:40] | Are you saying I’m a liar? | 你们是说我在撒谎? |
[09:41] | Bet your ass I am. | 完全正确 |
[09:42] | First you come into my shop uninvited and then you insult me? | 首先你们自说自话的闯进我商店 接着又侮辱我? |
[09:45] | You better watch your mouth. | 你最好注意下自己的言辞 |
[09:46] | You better back off. | 你最好后退 |
[09:47] | Don’t make me put an arm on you. | 别逼我动手 |
[09:48] | I’m done talking to you. | 我跟你们没什么好说的了 |
[09:50] | And you– you got some dice coming in here. | 还有你–你来这里得有点勇气 |
[09:52] | Next time you do,you show a little respect. | 下次你来的时候 稍微尊重一下人 |
[09:55] | Get over here. You’re under arrest for harassment. | 过来这边 你因为骚扰罪被捕了 |
[09:56] | Come on,man,it’s not like I strung him up in a tree. | 拜托 老兄 我又没把他吊到树上 (早期3K党私刑处死黑人的方式) |
[10:02] | Danny,Danny. Danny,Danny. | |
[10:14] | I want a lawyer. | 我要个律师 |
[10:15] | I want to win the lotto. | 我还想赢乐透呢 |
[10:16] | That cannoli-eating punk assaulted me. | 那个奶油小阿飞袭击了我 |
[10:18] | I hear different. | 我听到的版本可不同 |
[10:19] | I hear you resisted arrest. | 我听说的是你拒捕 |
[10:21] | Ask the negro what happened. | 问问那个黑鬼发生了什么 |
[10:23] | Sorry,pal,I don’t speak ignorant. | 对不起 兄弟 我不想显得没素质 |
[10:25] | But I tell you what… | 但是我要告诉你… |
[10:26] | What a scumbag. | 真是个垃圾 |
[10:28] | Yeah,we knew that going in. | 是啊 我们知道事情会变成这样的 |
[10:31] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[10:33] | You gave him exactly what he wanted,Danny,and that piece of garbage isn’t worth it. | 你正好称了他的心意 Danny 这个垃圾根本不值得 |
[10:36] | He resisted arrest. | 他拒捕 |
[10:37] | I know that,but I’m not the one who needs convincing,and Internal Affairs is just the first stop. | 我知道 但我不是需要说服的人 内务部只是第一个 |
[10:42] | If the ACLU gets wind of this,they’re going to have a field day. | 如果公民自由协会听到风声的话 他们可要忙好一阵子啊 |
[10:44] | We got a skinhead claiming police brutality, | 我们有个光头党号称被警察殴打 |
[10:47] | and the only witness is yours truly,an African-American. | 而唯一的目击证人是你的死党 一个非洲裔美国人 |
[10:50] | Geez,I know how it looks. | 天呐 我知道那结果会怎么样 |
[10:52] | There’s no way I was gonna let him get away with what he did. | 我不可能让他逃脱惩罚 |
[10:54] | Danny,guys like Elgers,they like to push buttons. | Danny 像Elgers这样的人 他们喜欢挑起事端 |
[10:58] | Doing nothing might have sent a stronger message. | 什么都不做可能更有效果 |
[11:00] | So you took e high road. Is that it? | 那么你要摆出高姿态 是吗? |
[11:02] | Oh,come on,man.Look… I know this is going to sound crazy, | 拜托 老兄 听着… 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[11:08] | but I think all of this happened for a reason,okay? | 但我认为这一切都有原因的 知道吗? |
[11:11] | Elgers surfacing today as a witness,today of all days, | 今天Elgers是证人 独独就在今天 |
[11:14] | and my plane getting delayed,and you and I going to question him together. | 而我的飞机误点了 你跟我一起去问讯了他 |
[11:18] | Maybe this is my Uncle Frank testing me to see if I learned something from him. | 也许这是Frank叔叔在考验我 看我是不是从他身上学到了些什么 |
[11:22] | My uncle was in Memphis the day Dr. King was assassinated. | 金博士(黑人民权领袖马丁路德金)被暗杀那天 我叔叔就在孟菲斯 |
[11:26] | Couldn’t have been more than ten years old. | 都还不到10岁 |
[11:27] | And… his whole life,he was on the front lines of racism and he never let it intimidate him. | 而…他一生都站在反种族歧视的战斗前沿 从来没向它低过头 |
[11:34] | That’s why I couldn’t let Elgers g not today. | 那就是今天我不能让Elgers影响我的原因 拜托 今天不行 |
[11:42] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[11:48] | I got a plane to catch. | 我还要去赶飞机 |
[11:51] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:02] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是律师? |
[12:03] | Try again. | 再猜 |
[12:07] | Another pig. | 又一头猪 |
[12:08] | What,did you guys run out of welfare recipients to protect,so you got to hassle me? | 是不是社会太安定了你们太闲 就来烦我? |
[12:11] | I already said I’m done talking. | 已经讲了我都说完了 |
[12:13] | Then,shut up. | 那么 就闭嘴 |
[12:14] | My name is MaTaylor. I’m a detective. | 我叫Mac Taylor 我是名警探 |
[12:16] | I run the New York Crime Lab. | 负责纽约犯罪实验室 |
[12:17] | Earlier today,you assaulted one of my men. | 今天早些时候 你袭击了我一个手下 |
[12:20] | What the hell happened to this country? | 这个国家到底怎么了? |
[12:23] | Back in the day,you and me,we’d never be having this conversation. | 之前 你和我 我们不会有这次谈话 |
[12:26] | Back in the day,I would have shot your racist ass. | 之前 我就教训你这个种族主义者了 |
[12:28] | Oh,so you’re super white man,is that it? | 噢 那么你是白种超人 是吗? |
[12:31] | Niggers,zipperheads,little queer faggots. | 黑人 亚洲人 同性恋 |
[12:34] | You save them all. | 这些人你都救 |
[12:35] | Except crackers like you. | 除了像你这样的疯子 |
[12:37] | Between jobs,you just sit on a stoop all day bitching about people | 不工作时 你就整天坐着抱怨别人 |
[12:40] | who’ve actually done something with their lives. | 而事实上他们都在为生活努力打拼 |
[12:42] | Do you think I need some fancy job or diploma to tell me I’m somebody? | 你认为我需要某份显眼的工作 或名校文凭来证明自己? |
[12:46] | Any beaner can get an education in this country. | 这个国家任何人都能受到教育 |
[12:48] | I’m fourth generation American. | 我是第四代的美国人 |
[12:49] | That’s all the success I need. | 这就是我所需要的成就 |
[12:52] | That don’t mean a man can’t ask for more from time to time. | 但这并不意味着我 不能偶尔要求更多 |
[12:56] | Now,get me my lawyer,’cause that chucker-loving punk with a badge assaulted me, | 现在 给我找个律师 那个有警徽的打手小阿飞袭击了我 |
[12:59] | and he’s got to pay. | 他需要为此付出代价 |
[13:00] | You’ll get your lawyer. | 你会有律师的 |
[13:02] | Just know this cuts both ways. | 反正两方面都要用到他就是了 |
[13:03] | There’s still that harassment charge against you. | 对你仍然有骚扰罪的指控 |
[13:06] | There’s no law against spitting on an animal. | 没法律规定向畜生吐唾沫是犯法 |
[13:10] | For some,that might be true. | 对某些人来说 这也许是真的 |
[13:11] | They’d be back on the street by now. | 他们会马上被释放 |
[13:13] | For you,that charge carries quite a bit of weight. | 对你来说 这次起诉还是相当有分量 |
[13:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[13:17] | The two years you owe New York State… if I decide to push a parole violation. | 你在纽约州还有2年的假释期… 如果我提出你违反假释条例 |
[13:25] | Even without the diploma,I imagine you see where this is going. | 即使没有文凭 你也可以预见事情会怎么样 |
[13:29] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这儿知道什么? |
[13:31] | I want to know about your relationship with Xander Green. | 我想知道你和Xander Green的关系 |
[13:34] | There’s no “bromance,” if that’s what you mean. | 不是”铁哥们”如果你是那个意思的话 |
[13:36] | Xander’s a friend. | Xander是个朋友 |
[13:37] | Was– he’s dead. | 曾经是–他死了 |
[13:41] | Well,if Xander’s dead,I had nothing to do with it. | 如果Xander死了 那可不是我干的 |
[13:43] | You weren’t approached as a suspect. | 你也不是个嫌疑犯 |
[13:45] | Then,why am I here,besides a crap harassment charge? | 那么 为什么我要来这儿 面对一项愚蠢的骚扰罪? |
[13:48] | Yesterday,Xander called you three times. | 昨天 Xander给你打了3次电话 |
[13:51] | The first two times,you picked up. | 前2次 你接了 |
[13:53] | The third time,it went to voice mail. | 第三次 转到了语音信箱 |
[13:55] | You want to tell me about that? | 你想跟我说说吗? |
[13:56] | That fool used to ass dial me all the time. | 那个白痴一直拨打我电话 |
[13:58] | I thought he was trying to reach me,but then I realized what was going on, | 我还以为他想联系我 但接着我意识到怎么回事了 |
[14:00] | so the third call,I just let it go to voice mail. | 所以第三通电话 我就让它转到语音信箱了 |
[14:02] | You hear anything on the first two calls you picked up? | 你前面接的2个电话听到什么? |
[14:05] | I didn’t hang with it very long,but I thought I heard Xander arguing with somebody. | 我没接很久 但我听到Xander在和别人吵架 |
[14:10] | Any idea who? | 知道是谁吗? |
[14:13] | Uh,he mentioned some kike named Ari… or Abe… Abraham– I-I don’t know. | 他提到了某个犹太人叫Ari… 或者Abe… Abraham–我不知道 |
[14:22] | Abraham. Call me Abraham. | Abraham 叫我Abraham |
[14:24] | Abraham. | |
[14:26] | According to Felix Marshall,the auction house,you were a guest at their auction yesterday? | 根据Felix Marshall拍卖行记录 你是昨天他们拍卖的客人? |
[14:30] | Yes,I was there. | 是的 我在那儿 |
[14:31] | Well,a witness heard your name mentioned during an altercation with an appraiser,Xander Green. | 有证人听到在和估价师Xander Green的争论中 你的名字被提到过 |
[14:37] | Xander Green is a ganef,a thief. | Xander Green是个骗子 一个小偷 |
[14:41] | He told me he would appraise the piece of jewelry I was selling for more than it was worth. | 他告诉我对我出售的一件首饰 他会估出比其价值高许多的价格 |
[14:46] | I am not interested in cheating anyone. | 我没兴趣欺骗别人 |
[14:49] | Keep your mouth shut. | 把你的嘴闭上 |
[14:50] | I’ll make you very rich. | 我会让你变的非常有钱 |
[14:52] | You can ask him yourself,but I imagine he’ll deny our conversation for fear of losing his job. | 你可以亲自问他 但我想 他会因为怕丢饭碗而否认我们的谈话 |
[15:00] | I’m afraid he no longer has to worry about that. | 我恐怕他没什么好担心了 |
[15:03] | Xander Green was murdered yesterday during the auction. | 昨天拍卖期间Xander Green被谋杀了 |
[15:08] | Abraham,tell me about the rest of your night. | Abraham 告诉我 昨晚其他时间你在哪里 |
[15:11] | Detective,I wish I could help you,but I left after the preview. | 警探 我希望能帮你 但预展后我就走了 |
[15:15] | You didn’t stay around to see how much your piece sold for? | 你没留下看看你的东西到底拍了多少钱? |
[15:21] | The item I gave Mr. Green to sell… belonged to my late wife. | 我给Green先生出售的东西… 属于我前一任的妻子 |
[15:28] | It was her most prized possession. | 那是她最值钱的财产 |
[15:31] | She loved wearing it. | 她喜欢戴着它 |
[15:34] | I could not bear to see it go to some stranger. | 我无法看着它变成其他人的所有物 |
[15:39] | Mr. Klein,why did you sell it if it meant so much to you? | Klein先生 如果它对你如此重要 为什么你还要卖了它呢? |
[15:45] | I see you wear a watch. | 我看到你戴着手表 |
[15:51] | Most people today,they don’t see the need. | 当今大多数人 他们没这个需求 |
[15:55] | They have clocks and everything else right on their cell phones. | 通过他们的手机就可以知道时间 |
[16:02] | What I do,there isn’t much use for it anymore. | 我做的事情 已经没有太大用处了 |
[16:07] | But that doesn’t stop my son,David. | 但是那不能阻止我的儿子 David |
[16:10] | He wanted to be close to me,so he asked me to teach him. | 他想和我更亲密 所以他要我教他 |
[16:14] | And now what does he have? | 而现在他都有些什么呢? |
[16:16] | In five years,this place will be gone. | 5年后 这个地方就会消失不见 |
[16:20] | What happens to David and his family then? | David和他的家庭会怎么样呢? |
[16:24] | I didn’t want to part with it… | 我不想放弃这个… |
[16:28] | but… my wife’s jewel yesterday… | 但是…我妻子的首饰昨天… |
[16:35] | sold… for over $300,000 without cheating anyone. | 卖了…30多万元 不是通过诈骗得来的 |
[16:44] | That money will help when the time comes. | 当那一天最终来临时 这些钱会有帮助的 |
[16:50] | Oh,very good work. | 干得很棒 |
[16:51] | Good,good,good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[16:53] | David,say hello to Detective Mac Taylor. | David 和Mac Taylor警探打个招呼 |
[16:56] | Everything all right? | 出什么事了吗? |
[16:57] | It’s nothing,nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[16:58] | Uh,David,be sure and finish cleaning Mr. Polanski’s pocket watch. | David 记得清理好Polanski先生的怀表 |
[17:03] | Okay,Pop. | 好的 老爸 |
[17:04] | My boy. | 好孩子 |
[17:08] | How did you get those scratches? | 这些抓痕是怎么来的? |
[17:09] | These scratches? | 抓痕? |
[17:13] | After our conversation,Mr. Green tried to throw me out of his office. | 谈完后 Green先生想把我扔出办公室 |
[17:19] | Would you,uh,mind if I photograph them? | 你 呃 介意我拍下来吗? |
[17:21] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[17:23] | Can you pull up your sleeve,please? | 能把袖子卷上去吗? |
[17:26] | Like that? | 这样? |
[17:31] | I was in Auschwitz. | 我在奥斯威辛集中营待过 |
[17:35] | It was a very long timago. | 是很久很久以前的事了 |
[17:39] | Did Mr. Green ever share any of his anti-Semitic views? | Green先生有没有流露过反犹太人观点? |
[17:43] | I never told Mr. Green I was Jewish. | 我没告诉过他我是犹太人 |
[17:46] | I don’t find it necessary to advertise that. | 这点没什么好宣传的 |
[17:51] | Maybe it was the camp that changed things. | 也许是集中营的经历改变了我 |
[17:57] | When I came to this country,I had no desire to be a religious man. | 我来到这个国家以后 不再笃信宗教 |
[18:04] | But my son makes up for both of us. | 但是我儿子始终坚信不疑 |
[18:08] | He says,”Pop… we must remember.” | 他说 “爸爸… 我们一定要铭记” |
[18:14] | I say… sometimes,it’s better to forget. | 我说… 有时遗忘反而更好 |
[18:33] | Here you go,Mac. | 给你 Mac |
[18:34] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[18:45] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[18:46] | Wound pattern’s identical. | 伤口模式一样 |
[18:51] | Weapon like this could be what killed Xander. | 杀害Xander的凶器类似这种 |
[18:53] | You ever seen anything like it? | 你见过这样的东西吗? |
[18:55] | 19th century naval officers were known to carry flintlocks with bayonets | 19世纪时海军军官佩带 这种带刺刀的燧发枪 |
[18:59] | and the British had the Webley revolver. | 英国人佩带韦伯来转轮手枪 |
[19:02] | There was also this nasty looking pistol called the Apache. | 也有一种难看的手枪叫Apache |
[19:06] | Combination gun,knife and knuckle-duster. | 枪 刀和指节铜套结合在一起 |
[19:09] | French gangs used to use it in the early 1900s. | 法国黑帮在20世纪早期使用 |
[19:11] | Only we’re looking for an old Luger with a bayonet affixed to the bottom of the barrel. | 我们要找枪管下带刺刀的老式鲁格枪 |
[19:18] | Apparently,there we some Nazis who liked to make their own. | 显然 有些纳粹分子喜欢自己动手做 |
[19:20] | And since our ammo dates back to the 1940s… | 既然枪支可以追溯到20世纪40年代… |
[19:23] | Our neo-Nazi could’ve been killed with an old Nazi weapon. | 新纳粹分子被老式纳粹武器所杀 |
[19:27] | Irony. | 真讽刺 |
[19:28] | If it is our murder weapon,rules out the possibility of two perps. | 如果这个是凶器 就排除了两名可能的嫌犯 |
[19:32] | Also answers the chicken and the egg question. | 也解答了先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题 |
[19:34] | And why one of the tears in the wound was so big. | 以及为什么撕伤这么大的疑惑 |
[19:36] | The blade came first. | 刀刃先插进去 |
[19:41] | That is some seriously sadistic behavior,right? | 这真是极其凶残的虐杀 |
[19:44] | I mean,why not just shoot him and be done with it? | 干嘛不直接开枪了事呢? |
[19:48] | Taylor. | |
[19:50] | On my way. | 我就来 |
[19:52] | Somebody just broke into the vic’s apartment. | 有人刚闯入了受害者的公寓 |
[19:55] | Coincidence? | 巧合? |
[19:56] | Could be our killer. | 可能是凶手 |
[19:57] | Whatever he was looking for just might be our motive. | 无论他在找什么 都可能是犯罪动机 |
[20:04] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[20:05] | So,the neighbor came home,saw that the door broken,knew that the vic was dead,called 911. | 邻居回家看见门被破开 她早知受害者已经死了 所以报了警 |
[20:10] | Intruder must’ve heard her,’cause then he ran. | 闯入者肯定听到了动静 于是逃跑了 |
[20:13] | Place doesn’t look tossed. | 这地方不像被洗劫过 |
[20:15] | Maybe our guy ran out of time. | 也许这家伙还没来得及动手 |
[20:31] | Or maybe he knew where to find whate was looking for. | 或者他知道去哪里找 |
[20:37] | Flack… Take a look at this wear mark. | Flack… 看看这个磨损痕迹 |
[20:42] | Someone moved the bookcase. | 有人移动过书柜 |
[20:44] | Often. | 还是经常移动留下的 |
[20:58] | We just found our closet Nazi’s closet. | 我们刚发现了秘密纳粹的密室 |
[21:04] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[21:14] | esther schnitzler | |
[21:42] | Please tell me those aren’t what I think they are. | 别告诉我这就是我正想的那东西 |
[21:49] | All this stuff’s from the Holocaust,isn’t it? | 这些东西都是来自大屠杀 是吗? |
[21:53] | Xander was celebrating their genocide. | Xander是在庆祝种族屠杀 |
[21:56] | Mac! | |
[22:02] | I just got a hit off one of the prints I lifted off the broken door lock. | 从破坏的门锁上提取的指纹找到了配对 |
[22:06] | Michael Elgers. | |
[22:08] | That was fast. | 还真是巧 |
[22:09] | He just got released. | 他刚被放了 |
[22:10] | Obviously,he misses us. | 显然 他想要和我们再次见面 |
[22:18] | Stop! | 站住! |
[22:29] | What part of “freeze” don’t you understand? | 你听不懂”不许动”吗? |
[22:32] | I told you. I didn’t touch Xander Green. We were friends. | 我说过 我没碰Xander Green 我们是朋友 |
[22:35] | Yeah? Let’s go! | 是吗? 我们走! |
[22:39] | Hey,boss. | 嘿 老大 |
[22:41] | You gotta see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[23:25] | One of these could be our murder weapon. | 这其中可能有谋杀凶器 |
[23:37] | “Men’s leather shoes,size nine,taken in Treblinka.” | “男士皮鞋 9号 在Treblinka获得 2000块” (波兰东部一村庄) |
[23:41] | “Child’s doll,fair condition. Found buried with bodies in Dachau. $6,500”? | “洋娃娃 保存完好 与尸体一起被埋在Dachau 6500块” (德东南部城市 二战时建有集中营) |
[23:47] | They’re auctioning off items belonging to victims of the Holocaust. | 他们在拍卖大屠杀遇难者的遗物 |
[23:50] | That’s why Elgers tried to get into Xander’s secret closet. | 所以Elgers要闯入Xander的密室 |
[23:53] | I think we just found our motive. | 我想我们找到动机了 |
[23:56] | So,Elgers killed Xander to steal his collection and to sell it to the highest bidder. | Elgers杀害Xander 偷走他的收藏 卖给出价最高者 |
[24:02] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[24:14] | So,you say you found these items hidden in your murder victim’s apartment? | 这些物品藏在受害者公寓里? |
[24:18] | Along with a lamp shade that DNA confirms was made of human skin. | 还有一个灯罩 DNA证实是人皮做的 |
[24:22] | Comprised of various tattoos that were sewn together? | 上面有不同的纹身 被缝制在一起? |
[24:25] | The commandant of Buchenwald,hisife,would order Jews to line up naked, | Buchenwald司令官和妻子命令犹太人裸体排队 (德国村庄 二战时设有集中营) |
[24:31] | and when she saw a tattoo she liked, | 当她看到喜欢的纹身 |
[24:33] | she had the skin removed and tanned to be made into lamp shades for her home. | 就把皮肤剥下制成皮革 做成灯罩放在家里 |
[24:38] | Two years ago I heard about one that was traded on the black market for over $10,000. | 2年前 我听说黑市上有一个 这种灯罩被卖到1万多块 |
[24:43] | That’s why I’ requested that the NYPD make this a priority. | 所以我请求纽约警局优先处理此案 |
[24:47] | They’ll find the buyers and sellers,make the appropriate arrests. | 找到买家和卖家 逮捕他们 |
[24:50] | Whatever items might be recovered,perhaps there’s a waywe can get them back to the families. | 无论发现什么物品 或许能有方法归还给其家人 |
[24:55] | Six million were killed,Detective. | 有6百万人被杀害 警探 |
[24:57] | And only 900,000 survived. | 只有90万人幸存 |
[24:59] | I’m afraid the odds of finding family are slim. | 恐怕找到受害者家属的几率很小 |
[25:02] | But we have spent the past two decades taping testimonials of Holocaust survivors. | 但是过去20年 我们都为大屠杀幸存者的作证录像 |
[25:08] | Let’s see if Esther Schnitzler is referenced in one of those. | 看看Esther Schnitzler是否被提到 |
[25:13] | How do you know about Buchenwald? | 你怎么知道Buchenwald集中营的? |
[25:14] | My father mentioned it when I was a kid. | 我小时候父亲提起过 |
[25:16] | He was an army man. 6th Armored Division. | 他是名军人 第六装甲师 |
[25:19] | He said he helped liberate the camp in 1945. | 他说他在1945年参与解放集中营 |
[25:22] | Didn’t say much more than that,so,I went to the library. | 他没说更多 所以我去了图书馆 |
[25:29] | Looks like there’s several mentions of an Esther Schnitzler in an interview with her cousin,Hannah. | 有好几处提及Esther Schnitzler 还有一次对她表妹Hannah的采访 |
[25:39] | When we first got to the camp, | 我们刚到集中营时 |
[25:41] | we were marched to an area where they shaved our heads,took our clothes. | 我们行进至某个区域 在那里被剃头 脱衣服 |
[25:47] | On the way there,there was a big ditch… filled with bodies. | 途中经过一个很大的沟…填满了尸体 |
[25:56] | That’s where I saw Esther. | 我在那里看到Esther |
[26:00] | She’d been shot in the head. | 她头部中枪 |
[26:02] | Nearby was her husband,children… all dead. | 旁边是她丈夫 孩子… 全死了 |
[26:08] | I remember thinking,that can’t be them. | 记得那时我还在想 不可能是他们 |
[26:12] | Esther arranged to escape. | Esther安排好逃跑了 |
[26:15] | There was a young German boy,a neighbor. | 有个年轻的德国男孩 一个邻居 |
[26:19] | Klaus Braun was his name. | 叫Klaus Braun |
[26:21] | And he told Esther that he could help her and her family get out of Germany. | 他告诉Esther能帮她及家人逃出德国 |
[26:26] | Oh,for a price. | 哦 是要报酬的 |
[26:30] | But back then,the Nazis,they… they took everything. | 但那之前 纳粹 他们…已收缴了一切 |
[26:35] | Only thing Esther had left was a brooch. | Esther只剩下了一枚胸针 |
[26:39] | She managed to hide it. | 她设法藏了起来 |
[26:41] | So beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[26:43] | Diamonds. | 钻石的 |
[26:52] | get in | 进来 |
[26:55] | and stay quiet | 别出声 |
[26:59] | stay quiet | 别出声 |
[27:06] | thank you | 谢谢你 |
[27:07] | we have to hurry | 我们得快点 |
[27:08] | it will be day soon | 很快要天亮了 |
[27:10] | do you have it? | 东西在吗? |
[27:25] | god watch over you for this | 上帝在天上注视着你 |
[27:30] | The boy… was going to drive them to the border | 那男孩… 准备开车带他们去边境 |
[27:35] | and from there,Esther and her family would escape on foot. | Esther和家人从那里步行逃走 |
[27:48] | Only he didn’t drive them to the border. | 可是他没有开车带他们去边境 |
[27:52] | He took them to Auschwitz. | 而是去了奥斯威辛 |
[28:05] | Schnell. Schnell. | 快点 快点 |
[28:33] | Klaus’ father was SS and Klaus was Hitler-Jugend. | Klaus的父亲是纳粹党卫军 Klaus是希特勒青年团成员 |
[28:37] | Like father,like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[28:39] | Back then,one could make good money turning Jews over to the Nazis. | 那时把犹太人交给纳粹能挣不少钱 |
[28:47] | I’m afraid that’s all there is. | 恐怕就只能找到这么多 |
[28:49] | And I guess this is all that’s left of that woman’s cousin. | 我想那女人的表妹只记得这么多了 |
[28:59] | Is it possible to get a copy of the testimonial? | 能拷贝一份证词吗? |
[29:02] | It’ll help the DA when the case goes to court. | 正式审理时能帮控方的忙 |
[29:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:13] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:23] | Mr. Lesnick,I appreciate your time. | Lesnick先生 谢谢你抽时间帮忙 |
[29:25] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你联系 |
[29:26] | Detective,what you’ve done here today,by pledging to hp us,we call that a mitzvah. | 警探 你今日的所做 发誓帮助我们 我们称之为” Mitzvah” |
[29:32] | An act of human kindness. | 是仁慈的善举 |
[29:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | How did it go with Internal Affairs? | 内务部怎么说? |
[29:50] | Two week suspension. No pay. | 停职2周 不发工资 |
[29:52] | Department’s got no problem bending me over to do right by this murdering bigot. | 内务部因为个该死的种族极端狂 来罚我倒做得毫不含糊 |
[29:56] | We live in a litigious society,Danny. | 这是个爱打官司的社会 Danny |
[29:58] | Right or wrong,everybody’s got rights. | 无论正确与否 人人都有权利 |
[30:01] | The upside to this suspension is though, | 停职的好处呢 |
[30:03] | I get to spend time with my new wife before our little bambina arrives. | 就是我能在小女娃降生前 跟我的新妻子好好聚聚 |
[30:07] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[30:09] | I’ll be here when you get back. | 我会等你回来 |
[30:10] | You always are. | 你一直都会的 |
[30:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:24] | I don’t like that look. What is it? | 我不喜欢你这种表情 怎么了? |
[30:26] | We’re back at square one. | 又回到起点了 |
[30:28] | Adam tried to assemble the murder weapon from what we g at Elgers’ place and nothing. | Adam去组装了Elgers家的那些枪 但没拼出凶器 |
[30:32] | He tried every permutation. | 各种组合都试过了 |
[30:33] | Maybe Elgers got rid of it. | 也许Elgers把枪处理掉了 |
[30:35] | Flack ran Elgers’ alibi for the time that Xander Green was killed. | Flack去查了Xander Green被害时 Elgers的不在场证明 |
[30:38] | It checked out. | 已经证实了 |
[30:39] | Our skinhead was across town at TOD. | 死亡时 光头佬在城的另一头 |
[30:44] | So,he’s not the killer. | 这么说他不是凶手 |
[30:45] | No. | 不是 |
[30:47] | What about the witnesses you interviewed? | 你询问的那些目击证人呢? |
[30:50] | According to them,the last person to see Xander alive was a model named Cody King. | 据他们所言 最后见到Xander活着的 是一名叫Cody King的女模 |
[30:54] | And before you ask,her alibi checks out. | 你别问了 她的不在场证明也已查实了 |
[30:56] | She was at the auction when Xander was shot. | Xander被枪击时 她在拍卖现场 |
[31:00] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[31:00] | Enlarge that again. | 再放大一次 |
[31:06] | I’ve seen this piece of jewelry before. | 我见过那个首饰 |
[31:17] | It’s the same piece. | 是同一件 |
[31:18] | Where’s that inventory list the auction house gave us? | 拍卖行给我们的拍卖清单在哪儿? |
[31:20] | I want to know who it belonged to. | 我想看看那是谁的东西 |
[31:25] | Uh,it says Abraham Klein. | 是Abraham Klein的 |
[31:27] | He consigned the brooch. | 那枚胸针是他委托拍卖的 |
[31:31] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:32] | In 1942,that brooch was given to a boy named Klaus Braun. | 1942年 那枚胸针给了一个 叫Klaus Braun的男孩 |
[31:36] | He was a member of Hitler Youth. | 他是希特勒青年团的成员 |
[31:38] | Then how did a Jewish clockmaker get it? | 怎么会到了个犹太钟表匠手上的? |
[32:12] | Abraham Klein is Klaus Braun. | Abraham Klein就是Klaus Braun |
[32:25] | Listen,Detective,I… | 听着 警探 我… |
[32:27] | We found this journal in Xander Green’s house. | 我们在Xander Green家找到了那本日记 |
[32:32] | It belonged to a Holocaust victim named Esther Schnitzler. You remember her? | 属于一名叫做Esther Schnitzler的 大屠杀遇难者 你还记得她吗? |
[32:35] | I’m sorry,Detective,I don’t. | 抱歉 警探 我不知道 |
[32:37] | Well,you may have tried to forget,but you know who I’m talking about. | 你也许努力想忘记 但你清楚我说的是谁 |
[32:42] | I know no one by that name. | 我不认识叫那个名字的人 |
[32:46] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[32:48] | So many died. | 死了那么多人 |
[32:50] | But how many at your hands… Braun? | 死在你手下的有多少呢? Braun? |
[32:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[32:55] | You seem to have me confused with someone else. | 你似乎把我错认成别人了 |
[32:59] | Who is Braun? | 谁是Braun? |
[33:01] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[33:04] | That’s Klaus Braun. | 是Klaus Braun |
[33:07] | His father Ernst was an engineer,helped build the crematoria at Auschwitz. | 他爸爸Ernst是个工程师 帮助奥斯威辛集中营建造了焚尸炉 |
[33:11] | Very efficient. | 非常高效 |
[33:14] | 30 trays,three bodies a tray. | 30屉 每屉3具尸体 |
[33:17] | Could turn 90 corpses to ash at a time. | 能同时焚化90具尸体 |
[33:21] | Xander Green recognized this brooch from Esther’s journal when you brought it to him,didn’t he? | 你把Esther的胸针给Xander Green时 他认出来了 是不是? |
[33:27] | Didn’t he? | 是不是? |
[33:28] | But Xander didn’t turn you in to the authorities. Why not? | 但Xander没去揭发你 为什么? |
[33:31] | Did he try to blackmail you,is that it? | 他想敲诈你 是不是? |
[33:33] | Trying to get you to share some of the brooch money? | 想跟你分拍卖胸针得来的钱? |
[33:36] | You couldn’t risk someone like Xander knowing your secret,so you killed him. | 你不会放任Xander之流知晓 你不可告人的秘密 所以你杀了他 |
[33:39] | No. No! You’re wrong! | 不 不! 你错了! |
[33:42] | I did no such thing. | 我没做这种事 |
[33:47] | This is you– Klaus Braun– in 1942,in your hometown of Strausberg,Germany. | 这是你-Klaus Braun-1942年 在你的家乡 Strausberg 德国 |
[33:51] | In 1942,I was living in the Warsaw Ghetto. | 1942年 我住在华沙的犹太人区 |
[33:56] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[34:00] | From 1941 till 1943,you were a member of Hitler Youth, | 从1941年到1943年 你是希特勒青年团的成员 |
[34:05] | a paramilitary organization of the Hitler party assigned to round up Jews trying to escape the Final Solution. | 希特勒党的准军事组织 负责围捕 那些试图躲避最终解决方案的犹太人 |
[34:11] | When we enlarged this photo,we found the murder weapon you used to kill Xander Green. | 放大这张照片时 找到了你用来 杀死Xander Green的凶器 |
[34:16] | Detectives are on their way to your house right now with a warrant. | 警方已带着搜查令去你家了 |
[34:19] | I guarantee you,we will find that weapon. | 我保证 我们会找到凶器 |
[34:22] | Detective! | 警探! |
[34:24] | I have done nothing wrong! | 我没做坏事! |
[34:27] | How can I be a Nazi when I have this? | 我是纳粹的话怎么会有这个? |
[34:29] | This is proof! | 那恰恰是个证据! |
[34:31] | No. | 不 |
[34:33] | This is proof. | 那才是证据 |
[34:35] | Lou Sokolov. | |
[34:36] | I’m sure you remember him. | 我肯定你记得他 |
[34:38] | He and a few assistants tattooed every prisoner in Auschwitz from mid -’42 until the war ended. | 从42年中到战争结束 他和一些助手 给奥斯威辛集中营的每个囚犯纹身 |
[34:44] | This… is their work. | 这… 就是他们的杰作 |
[34:47] | The handwriting on your arm doesn’t match. | 和你手臂上的笔迹对不上 |
[34:50] | bet if I take a sample of this ink,it won’t come back as Koh-I-Noor,the brand used at the camps. | 如果拿你身上的墨水样本去化验 肯定不会是集中营用的Koh-I-Noor牌 |
[34:55] | You did this tattoo yourself. | 你那纹身是自己纹上去的 |
[34:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[34:58] | I am a Jew! | 我是犹太人! |
[35:00] | You saw my son,David. He is a Jew! | 你见过我儿子 David 他是个犹太人! |
[35:02] | Because he thought you were! | 因为他以为你是犹太人! |
[35:04] | And that God had saved you! | 上帝救过你一命! |
[35:08] | He was probably so grateful that you had survived the atrocities of the Holocaust. | 他可能庆幸你经历了 那场大屠杀的暴行幸存下来了 |
[35:12] | What he didn’t know,is that you helped perpetrate them. | 但他不知道的是 你帮忙屠杀他们 |
[35:17] | You lied to your family. Your friends. | 你对你家人 你的朋友撒谎 |
[35:21] | But you had no choice,did you? | 但你别无选择 是吗? |
[35:25] | After the war,you had to go into hiding. | 战后 你得找片藏身之地 |
[35:28] | And so you pretended to be what you despise the most | 所以你假扮成你最唾弃的那种人 |
[35:30] | so you could get into this country and elude discovery and capture! | 这样你就能来到这个国家 不被人揭发 不至于被捕! |
[35:34] | And it worked for almost 60 years. | 60年过去了 你还没被人戳穿 |
[35:37] | Until you sold this brooch. | 直到你去卖这枚胸针 |
[35:39] | And then something intervened. | 随后很多事接踵而来 |
[35:40] | Fate. Karma. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[35:42] | Personally,I like to think it was God. | 我认为是上帝之手在操纵 |
[35:45] | I don’t know why you think these things. | 我不明白为什么你会想到这些事 |
[35:47] | Enough! | 够了! |
[35:50] | Enough. | 够了 |
[35:53] | This is over,Braun. | 结束了 Braun |
[35:56] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[36:01] | My name is Abraham Klein! | 我叫Abraham Klein! |
[36:08] | Your name is Klaus Braun. | 你叫Klaus Braun |
[36:11] | Don’t bother denying it! | 别徒劳抵赖了! |
[36:14] | There are men from the Israeli government here to verify your identity. | 以色列政府派人来核对你的身份了 |
[36:23] | You have something to say,Braun? | 你还有什么要说的吗 Braun? |
[36:27] | Do you have something to say?! | 你还有没有什么要说的? |
[36:42] | We should have killed them all. | 我们本该把他们全部杀光 |
[37:10] | David! | |
[37:31] | thought you might want to see this | 觉得你可能想看这个 |
[37:34] | I was sleeping on the floor. | 我睡在地上 |
[37:37] | I don’t know for how many days and when he woke me,I got scared. | 不知道过了多少天 他叫醒我时 我怕极了 |
[37:43] | I thought he was one of the camp soldiers. | 我以为他是集中营里的士兵 |
[37:48] | The SS all knew the war was ending,and they tried to eliminate as many Jews as they could. | 党卫军都知道战争结束了 他们尽可能地多杀犹太人 |
[37:57] | But there was something different about this man standing over me. | 但站在我面前的这个人不同 |
[38:05] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我能从他的眼中 |
[38:08] | And his uniform. | 和制服上看出来 |
[38:11] | He was an American. | 他是个美国人 |
[38:15] | So young. | 非常年轻 |
[38:17] | I could tell the sight of me was too much. | 我知道我眼神充满惊恐 |
[38:20] | I was bald,maybe 80 pounds, | 我剃着光头 大概就80磅 |
[38:24] | but this man,he was careful not to look as horrified as I’m sure he was. | 但这个人 他尽量不流露出恐慌的神情 尽管我知道他很恐惧 |
[38:33] | He wanted me to come with him,but my legs wouldn’t move. | 他要我跟他走 但我的腿迈不动 |
[38:40] | I was too weak,so… he carried me… out of the barracks. | 我太虚弱了 所以…他背着我… 从集中营里走了出去 |
[38:49] | And he gave me his jacket,something to eat. | 他把他的夹克给了我 还给了我些吃的 |
[38:55] | A Hershey bar. | 一块好时巧克力 |
[38:56] | I took one bite and that was all my empty stomach could handle. | 我咬了一口 空瘪的胃只能负荷这么多 |
[39:06] | But nothing has ever tasted better. | 但没有比这更美味的了 |
[39:13] | His goodness… put back a little of the faith I had lost. | 他的善良… 让我重拾了一丝 我早已丧失殆尽的信心 |
[39:23] | My grandchildren… put back the rest. | 我的孙儿们… 给我带来了 其他生存的信心 |
[39:30] | And what was his name? | 他叫什么? |
[39:34] | Taylor. | |
[39:36] | Private McCanna Boyd Taylor. | 二等兵McCanna Boyd Taylor |
[41:08] | Do you know what yahrzeit is,Detective? | 你知道什么叫Yahrzeit吗 警探? |
[41:12] | Tell me. | 是什么 |
[41:17] | It’s the anniversary of a death of a relative. | 是已故亲属的周年纪念 |
[41:25] | Esther’s is not for two weeks. | Esther的忌日还有两周不到 |
[41:28] | And usually we light these candles in mourning,but this time,it will be in celebration. | 通常我们出于哀悼点燃蜡烛 但这次 是为了庆祝 |
[41:46] | Perhaps there’s someone you want to honor? | 也许你也有想表达敬意的人? |
[41:59] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[42:27] | Yees’gadal ve’yees’kadash sh’may rabbah. | |
[42:31] | B’alma dee v’ra cheer’usey,velyamleech malchu’say. | |
[42:37] | B’cha’yey’chon U’ve’yo’mey’chon | |
[42:44] | U’v’cha’yei d’chol Beis Yisroel | |
[42:49] | Ba’agala ba’agala U’veez’man | |
[43:02] | Amein. | 阿门 |