时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Somebody get him! | 快来人抓住他啊! |
[00:49] | What the hell you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[00:52] | Recycling. | 废物利用 |
[00:54] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[01:12] | *** | 一切还好吧? |
[01:15] | No, so I need him to verify that with me. | 不是 我需要他和我一起证实一下 |
[01:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:20] | A rough night, deputy inspector? | 今天晚上不好过吧 副督察? |
[01:22] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:24] | Well, I heard that over 40% of the NYPD called in sick. | 嗯…我听说纽约警局40%的人都请病假了 |
[01:28] | Robert Dunbrook. | |
[01:29] | I know who you are. You’re not going to get a quote out of me. | 我知道你是谁 别想从我这里套词 |
[01:32] | I don’t report the news. | 我不报道新闻 |
[01:34] | I just publish it. | 而是发布新闻 |
[01:35] | I’ve seen your paper. I’d say that was debatable. | 我看过你的报纸 争议不少哦 |
[01:38] | You could always cancel your subscription. | 那你可以随时取消订阅 |
[01:41] | But then, that would hurt my feelings. | 不过那样的话 我会伤心的 |
[01:43] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[01:45] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[01:46] | I can think of 20 other places I’d rather be with you right now. | 我能想出20个此刻能和你共处的地方 |
[01:49] | So the dress works, huh? | 看来这礼服不错哈? |
[01:52] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[01:54] | Your tie is crooked. | 你的领结歪了 |
[01:57] | what? What’s so funny? | 怎么了? 有什么好笑的? |
[01:58] | I could have sworn it was a clip-on. | 我肯定你这个是直接夹上去的 |
[02:00] | Oh, come on. Give me some credit here. | 噢 拜托 给我点面子 |
[02:02] | Ladies and gentlemen…Ladies and gentlemen, please… | 女士们 先生们…女士们 先生们… |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:05] | Can I have your attention? | 请注意一下了 |
[02:07] | On behalf of my company, | 我谨代表我的公司 |
[02:08] | I would like to donate this check to the Manhattan museum and its restoration, | 把这张支票捐献给曼哈顿博物馆 以及它的修复工程 |
[02:14] | and I would also like to thank deputy mayor stuart Kaplan for his hard work. | 我也想借此机会感谢副市长 Stuart Kaplan的辛勤工作 |
[02:19] | Mac, you’re late. | Mac 你迟到了 |
[02:20] | It started, Stella. | 开始了 Stella |
[02:21] | The blue flu has just hit the department. | 我们部门也开始大批感冒 请病假(消极罢工)了 |
[02:24] | PBA has been threatening a job action for weeks. | 警察工会几周来都在威胁说要罢工 |
[02:27] | Looks like they kept their word. | 看来他们付诸实施了 |
[02:28] | The precinct’s empty. | 辖区都没人执勤了 |
[02:29] | Any reaction from the brass? | 高层那边有什么应对的举措吗? |
[02:33] | It’s got their attention. | 确实引起了他们的注意 |
[02:39] | Come on down, deputy mayor. | 到台上来吧 副市长先生 |
[03:00] | And something’s just gotten mine. | 不过我注意到这里有别的事情 |
[03:05] | There’s been an accident. I need a bus. | 这里发生了意外 派辆车过来 |
[03:07] | Park and 45th. | Park大街45号 |
[03:16] | He’s gone, Stella. | 他死了 Stella |
[03:17] | The deputy mayor. | 副市长 |
[03:19] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:59] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 15 | CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:15] | ***yet? | 找到嫌疑人了吗? |
[04:16] | I’ve assigned our best detectives to the case. | 我们已派最好的警探调查本案 |
[04:19] | Whoever killed the deputy mayor will be brought to justice. | 不管是谁杀了副市长 都会受到法律的制裁 |
[04:21] | What detectives? | 哪些警探? |
[04:22] | They all called in sick with the blue flu. | 他们不都请病假消极罢工了吗? |
[04:24] | We’re more than equipped to conduct this investigation. | 我们有足够的人手调查这个案子 |
[04:38] | But who is going to protect the city? | 但是谁来保护这个城市呢? |
[04:40] | We still have a very strong police presence. | 我们仍然有充足的警力 |
[04:43] | It’s only a fraction of the officers who are taking a stand by calling in sick. | 只有一小撮警员称病表明自身立场 |
[04:47] | Seriously, huh? | 很严重 是吧? |
[04:49] | Who else is going to do it? | 除了你还有谁能搞定这个? |
[04:52] | Messer. | |
[04:56] | He was dead before the dive. | 他在掉下之前已经死了 |
[04:59] | Bleeding on his forehead is from this superficial laceration. | 血是从前额的表层伤口流出 |
[05:01] | Had to be pre-mortem. | 是死前造成的 |
[05:03] | There’s no ligature furrow or marks that I can see. | 找不到绳子留下的痕迹 |
[05:05] | But check this out. | 但是看看这个 |
[05:06] | Could be a clue to what killed him. | 也许可以查到凶器 |
[05:08] | Suggests strangulation. | 像是被勒死的 |
[05:10] | All right, let’s get him to Sid. | 好吧 把尸体交给Sid吧 |
[05:11] | See if he can elaborate. | 看看他能不能解释清楚死因 |
[05:14] | Hey, Stell, you know what? I’m not feeling so hot. | 嘿 Stell 知道吗? 我好像对这案子没什么热情 |
[05:17] | Don’t tell me. You got the flu, too. | 别告诉我 你也被那”流感”传染了 |
[05:19] | I’m sick, doc. You want to examine me? | 我真病了 医生 想给我检查一下吗? |
[05:22] | Danny, just leave your kit. | Danny 放下箱子走人吧 |
[05:31] | Hawkes. | |
[05:34] | Got a patterned bloodstain over here. | 这里有一块血迹 |
[05:36] | It’s a perfect circle. | 完整的圆形 |
[05:37] | Suggests no directionality. | 就是说没什么方向性 |
[05:39] | Clearly not spatter. | 肯定不是飞溅出来的 |
[05:40] | Where’d it come from? | 那是从哪里来的呢? |
[05:44] | Hey, guys, hold up a second. | 嘿 伙计们 等一下 |
[06:00] | There was something between the deputy mayor’s body and the floor when he hit. | 副市长跌下来时 地板和他身体之间有什么东西 |
[06:05] | You think it fell with him? | 你觉得是和他一起落下来的? |
[06:09] | If it did and we can find it, it might give us some answers. | 如果确实有 而且能找到 也许它能告诉我们答案 |
[06:13] | I don’t see anything that shape or size where he fell. | 他跌下来处看不到类似形状 和大小的东西 |
[06:17] | Where did it go? | 那东西去哪儿了呢? |
[06:23] | I think it went to a fire. | 应该是跳入火海了 |
[06:25] | A fire? | 火? |
[06:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:29] | – Hi, Adam. – Hey. | – 嘿 Adam – 嘿 |
[06:32] | Where’s the fire? | 哪里有火? |
[06:34] | As a result of the city’s budget crisis, | 由于市里的预算吃紧 |
[06:37] | we have instituted a temporary pay la the officers will be compensated at a later date. | 我们采取暂时部分发放工资的方式 警官们日后会得到补偿 |
[06:43] | Will they still be alive when they get the money? | 他们还能活到拿到钱那天吗? |
[06:45] | I don’t like your question. | 我不喜欢你的问题 |
[06:46] | And I believe we’re done here. | 提问到此为止了 |
[06:48] | Sir, I need to get in here… | 警官 我得进去… |
[06:49] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[06:50] | What’s your name, sir? | 先生 你叫什么名字? |
[06:51] | Neal Weston. Look, I’m the deputy mayor’s brother-in-law. | Neal Weston 听着 我是副市长的姐夫 |
[06:53] | I just heard what happened on the news. | 我刚从新闻里得知发生的事情 |
[06:54] | I got here as soon as I could, but I-I need to get in there. | 我马上就赶过来了 我得进去 |
[06:56] | Mr. Weston, slow down. What’s wrong? | Weston先生 慢点说 怎么了? |
[06:58] | My nephew– he’s missing. | 我的侄子 他失踪了 |
[06:59] | He’s Jake Kaplan. He’s the deputy mayor’s son. | 他叫Jake Kaplan 他是副市长的儿子 |
[07:01] | He lost his mom last year. I’m the only person he has left. | 他妈妈去年去世了 我是他唯一可以依靠的人了 |
[07:04] | I can’t find him anywhere, so I think he must still be inside. | 我找不到他 所以觉得他肯定在里面 |
[07:06] | All right. You hold on. Just stay there. | 好了 你冷静点 在这里等着 |
[07:08] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[07:12] | Hawkes, Adam. | |
[07:13] | Stop what you’re doing. We got a missing boy. | 先放下手头的工作 有个男孩失踪了 |
[07:14] | Jake Kaplan, 13 years old. | Jake Kaplan 13岁 |
[07:16] | We got to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[07:19] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[07:23] | Jake? | |
[07:31] | Hey, Jake? | 嘿 Jake? |
[07:56] | Um…I don’t want to scare you, but I know you’re in there. | 我不想吓到你 但我知道你在里面 |
[08:01] | My name is Adam. | 我叫Adam |
[08:04] | Any chance of coming out? | 你能出来吗? |
[08:12] | You thirsty? | 你口渴吗? |
[08:21] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[08:27] | Oh, oops. | 噢 小心 |
[08:32] | How could you see me? | 你怎么会看得到我? |
[08:34] | It’s called thermal imaging. | 这叫做热能成像 |
[08:36] | And it detects heat sources. | 能够探测到热源 |
[08:37] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[08:40] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧? |
[08:45] | That an ipod? | 那是个Ipod吗? |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[08:49] | You like music? | 你喜欢音乐? |
[09:06] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[09:07] | I was so worried. I thought something happened to you. | 我担心死了 还以为你出什么事了 |
[09:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:11] | Oh, God. I’ve looked everywhere for you. | 天哪 我到处找你 |
[09:16] | I am so relieved. | 我终于能松口气了 |
[09:18] | You’re going to be all right, Jake. | 你会没事的 Jake |
[09:19] | You’re going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[09:21] | Topic tonight: The blue flu. | 今晚话题: 感冒狂潮 (消极罢工) |
[09:22] | Caller, you’re on. | 已经接通了 请说吧 |
[09:23] | Cops need get their asses back to work. | 警察们得快点回去工作了 |
[09:26] | Next caller. | 下一位 |
[09:27] | Taxpayers are getting screwed. | 我们纳税人都被玩弄了 |
[09:28] | It’s not right. | 不能这样 |
[09:36] | Brendon. | |
[09:38] | So, what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[09:39] | I need your clothes. | 我需要你的衣服 |
[09:44] | The ones you were wearing earlier. | 是你之前穿的那些 |
[09:48] | My Jacket’s got blood all over it. | 我外套上沾满血迹 |
[09:50] | I was gonna get it dry-cleaned. | 我正打算拿去干洗呢 |
[09:51] | Good thing I got here when I did. | 我来的还真是时候 |
[09:53] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 有什么好看的 |
[10:02] | Uh, you might have chosen a different bag to go with that dress. | 这么漂亮的裙子应该配个其他手袋吧 |
[10:06] | You think? | 是吗? |
[10:08] | Dr. Hawkes’s assessment at the scene was correct: The deputy mayor was strangled. | Hawkes医生在现场的推断没错 副市长是被勒死的 |
[10:12] | Any idea with what? | 知道凶器是什么吗? |
[10:13] | No, but I’ll show you what we got. | 还不知道 不过给你看看我的发现 |
[10:19] | Based on the shape and positioning on the neck, | 根据形状 以及在颈部的位置 |
[10:21] | the trace could have transferred from the ligature. | 很有可能是绳子带过来的痕迹 |
[10:23] | Hopefully, its chemical composition will shed some light. | 希望化学分析可以提供点线索 |
[10:26] | I already sent a sample up to Lindsay for processing along with the vic’s clothes. | 我已把样本及死者衣服 送到Lindsay那里检验了 |
[10:30] | What’s in your bag? | 你袋子里是什么? |
[10:31] | More clothing. | 另外几件衣服 |
[10:32] | A member of the fdny got close to the vic. | 有个纽约消防局的人靠近过死者 |
[10:34] | I thought I might find something. | 应该会有所发现 |
[10:35] | Uh, Brendon Walsh? | 是Brendon Walsh吗? |
[10:37] | You took him to the charity event tonight? | 你带他去了今晚的慈善晚会? |
[10:41] | News travels fast. | 这年头八卦传得真快 |
[10:44] | So what can you tell me about this odd mark? | 你对这处奇怪的痕迹有什么看法呢? |
[10:47] | I thought maybe it could be from the vic’s finger | 我觉得有可能是死者手指造成的 |
[10:50] | if he stuck it between the ligature in his neck to try to defend himself. | 如果他伸手插进勒住颈部的绳子 想要自卫的话 |
[10:54] | But the edges of this pattern– they look too defined to be a digit. | 但这个图形边缘– 它们看上去太平了不像手指 |
[11:00] | Hmm, so if the vic didn’t cause it, maybe the murder weapon did. | 如果不是受害者引起的 也许是凶器造成的 |
[12:03] | So I went to the party. | 没错 我参加了派对 |
[12:05] | So did 200 other people. | 还有其他200人也是 |
[12:07] | Yes, but they were actually on the guest list. | 没错 但他们是上了客人名单的 |
[12:10] | What’d you do, detective? | 你是怎么进去的 警探? |
[12:11] | Flash your id to get in? | 出示你的证件进去的? |
[12:12] | You gonna bust my balls for crashing another one of Kaplan’s ego trips? | 你批评我破坏了Kaplan的面子政绩? |
[12:15] | Not for that. | 不是为那个 |
[12:20] | What is that? | 那是为什么? |
[12:21] | Part of your NYPD identification card. | 你的纽约警员证的一部分 |
[12:23] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到的? 这是你要回答我的问题 |
[12:24] | That’s what you’re gonna tell me. | 你怎么拿到的? 这是你要回答我的问题 |
[12:26] | Let me see your id. | 给我看你的警员证 |
[12:38] | This microchip goes in the back right here. | 背面这里放进了微芯片 |
[12:43] | We found it at the primary crime sce . | 我们在第一犯罪现场找到的 |
[12:45] | I think you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[12:48] | So what was it, Miller? | 究竟为什么呢 Miller? |
[12:50] | The pay lag or did Kaplan piss you off in some other way? | 削减工资还是Kaplan有什么事惹恼你? |
[12:53] | You don’t care. | 你才不在乎呢 |
[12:54] | We’re getting screwed here and you don’t care. | 我们受了骗而你却不在乎 |
[12:57] | Mayor takes a ten percent raise and we’re supposed to work for free. | 市长涨薪10%而我们却该做免费工 |
[13:00] | So you’re damn right Kaplan pissed me off, but I didn’t kill him, all right? | 你他妈没说错 Kaplan的确惹恼我 但我没杀他 好不好? |
[13:06] | I just thought that maybe if he heard our side… | 我认为如果他能听听我们的心声… |
[13:08] | Wait, please! | 等下 求你了! |
[13:10] | Look, if you go through with this, I’m gonna lose my house! | 听着 如果你这么做 我会失去我的房子! |
[13:12] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[13:14] | You son of A… | 你这狗娘养的… |
[13:29] | when I left, he was alive. | 我离开的时候 他还活着 |
[13:32] | That remains to be seen. | 那还有待调查 |
[14:18] | Perfluorobutane sulfonate. | 全氟丁基磺酸 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:21] | This is the trace we found on the victim’s neck. | 这是我们在死者颈部找到的 |
[14:24] | Pfbs is used in food packaging, nonstick cookware, furniture protectorate. | PFBS用于食品包装 不沾锅 家具保护 |
[14:29] | It could have been on the ligature. | 它可能是勒绳上的 |
[14:30] | The stuff dries. | 这玩意已经干了 |
[14:31] | It’s not supposed to transfer. | 原本不该转移的 |
[14:34] | Maybe the perspiration on the vic’s neck allowed trace amounts to transfer onto his skin, hmm? | 也许死者颈部出了汗 使部分物质转移到皮肤上? |
[14:41] | Uh…it’s the DA. | 呃…是检察官 |
[14:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:45] | Dr. Hawkes. | Hawkes医生 |
[14:48] | Yes, okay. | 是的 好 |
[14:51] | Yes, I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看能做些什么 |
[14:55] | Danny was supposed to provide testimony in the wells murder case. | Danny本该为Wells谋杀案出庭作证 |
[14:58] | Since Danny is “sick,” they need me to testify in his place. | 既然Danny”病了” 他们要我代替他作证 |
[15:02] | Well, take his notes and go to court. | 好吧 带上他的笔记去法庭吧 |
[15:03] | I’m fine with all the evidence here. | 我一个人能搞定这里的证据 |
[15:05] | Well, you shouldn’t have to. | 本来不该让你一个人弄的 |
[15:07] | Honestly, I think what Danny’s doing is selfish. | 老实说 我觉得Danny的行为很自私 |
[15:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:12] | Well, I see it as committed. | 我觉得这是种表态 |
[15:13] | Seems to me he has a lot of other things to commit to right now. | 在我看来 他还有许多事需要表态 |
[15:16] | Not to mention, it’s irresponsible to risk suspension when you’re expecting a baby. | 还没说在你怀孕期间 冒停职风险是不负责任 |
[15:20] | Hawkes… | |
[15:22] | you transferred over from the me’s office, which means you’re not sworn NYPD, | 你是从法医办公室调来 说明你不是宣过誓的警察 |
[15:26] | so there was no decision for you to make. | 所以你不需要做任何决定 |
[15:29] | You can’t say for sure what you would do. | 你无法确定自己要做的事情 |
[15:31] | Yes, I can. | 不 我能 |
[15:32] | If I had earned the distinction of being a detective, | 如果我能赢得成为名探的声望 |
[15:34] | I’d be here whether or not the city could afford to pay me. | 不管是否有薪水我都会在这儿 |
[15:47] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[15:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:49] | It looks like wood. | 看起来像木材 |
[15:50] | It’s stained with the deputy mayor’s blood. | 上面沾着副市长的血 |
[15:52] | Brendan Walsh inadvertently picked it at the crime scene. | Brendan Walsh在犯罪现场 不经意间拾到的 |
[15:57] | Hey, Linds, do me a favor. | 嘿 Linds 帮我个忙 |
[15:59] | Grab the deputy mayor’s tuxedo shirt. | 去拿一下副市长的礼服衬衫 |
[16:02] | Will you face it back towards me, please? | 背面朝我 可以吗? |
[16:09] | Hmm, same shape and size as the stain on his collar. | 和他领口的污渍是同等形状和尺寸 |
[16:13] | So he knew what made the blood print. | 所以他清楚造成血迹的原因 |
[16:15] | You think that belonged to our killer? | 你觉得这是凶手的? |
[16:17] | Mm, all we know for sure is that this was present at the crime scene at the time of death. | 我们能肯定这东西是死亡时 恰好留在现场的 |
[16:21] | Actually, we do know one more thing. | 实际上 我们还知道另一件事 |
[16:23] | Hawkes found hair stuck to the victim’s Llar | Hawkes发现粘在死者领口的头发 |
[16:26] | did you get a match in the syste not in our system. | – 在系统里有匹配的吗 – 系统里没有 |
[16:27] | ***Belonged to equus caballus. | 属于野马 |
[16:29] | A horse? | 马? |
[16:31] | Not just any horse, a thoroughbred. | 不是随随便便的马 纯种的 |
[16:33] | So what was it doing on our vic? | 那怎会留在死者身上? |
[16:39] | You see this? | 你看过这个了吗? |
[16:40] | In fact, I’ve got one right here. | 事实上 我这儿也有一份 |
[16:43] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[16:47] | When I got back to my car after the party, it wasitting on my windshield. | 派对后我回到车边 它就躺在我的挡风玻璃上 |
[16:51] | I have no idea who left it. | 我不知道是谁留下的 |
[16:57] | “Follow the money.” | “跟着钱走” |
[17:00] | If the deputy mayor was up to something inappropriate, | 如果副市长有什么不称职的地方 |
[17:02] | why not just expose him while he’s still alive? | 为什么不在他活着的时候曝光呢? |
[17:05] | Maybe he didn’t get the chance. | 也许他没有机会 |
[17:07] | But if this tip is legit and he was involved in unsavory financial activities, we have motive. | 如果这条提示正确 他牵涉到不当财务行为 我们就找到动机了 |
[17:12] | Or maybe someone’s just trying to derail our homicide investigation. | 或者有人想转移凶案调查目标 |
[17:15] | Either way, my curiosity’s piqued. | 不管是什么 都激起了我的好奇心 |
[17:18] | I’ll have my lab process this, see if we can find out who left it. | 我会让实验室处理这个 看能不能找出是谁留下的 |
[17:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna get my hands on Kaplan’s financials. | 我去调查Kaplan的财政状况 |
[17:26] | You know he was commissioner of the department of construction and renovation before he waappointed deputy mayor? | 他被任命为副市长前 是建设与改建部部长 |
[17:32] | Kaplan controlled some of the city’s purse strings, contracts, licenses, grants. | Kaplan掌控了城市的一部分财力 土地 执照及行政许可 |
[17:36] | It all went through him. | 那都要通过他 |
[17:37] | Maybe someone didn’t like the way he did business. | 也许有人不喜欢他做生意的方式 |
[17:44] | Hey, I got the dna results from the eyelashes they found on the balloon. | 他们在气球上找到的眼睫毛的 DNA结果出来了 |
[17:49] | They belong to a male relative of the vic. | 属于受害者的近亲 |
[17:52] | Oh, well, that rules out neal Weston. | 那就排除了Neal Weston |
[17:55] | He was the deputy mayor’s brother-in-law. | 他是副市长的小舅子 |
[17:57] | That leaves Jake, the deputy mayor’s son. | 那就剩下Jake了 副市长的儿子 |
[17:59] | And get this: I found all ten lashes were in the anagen phase of growth, all right? | 还有这个 我发现所有10根睫毛 都在生长期的活跃阶段 知道吗? |
[18:04] | And the roots were still attached. | 而且根部也都还在 |
[18:06] | Meaning they were pulled out. | 那就是说它们是被拔下来的 |
[18:08] | It’s consistent with a disorder | 这符合一种叫拔毛发癖的疾病― |
[18:11] | the compulsion for one to rip out their eyelashes, eyebrows, hair. | 这种病迫使患者拔去自己的睫毛 眉毛 头发 |
[18:17] | Usually goes hand-in-hand with obsessive-compulsive disorder, | 通常和强迫症密切相关 |
[18:20] | but what I don’t understand is how Jake’s eyelashes ended up on the balloons. | 但我不明白Jake的睫毛怎会跑到气球上去 |
[18:25] | It’s not unusual to find trace of a kid on his father. | 父亲身上有孩子的痕迹并不奇怪 |
[18:28] | The eyelashes probably transferred onto the balloon from the deputy mayor’s clothing via static electricity. | 睫毛很可能是通过静电作用从 副市长衣服转移到气球上 |
[18:33] | The deputy mayor was the center of attention last ght, | 副市长是昨晚的焦点 |
[18:36] | shaking hands, hugging people, working the crowd. | 握手 拥抱 在人群中走动 |
[18:40] | It’s highly unlikely that those lashes stayed on his clothing. | 那些睫毛留在他衣服上不太可能 |
[18:42] | Implying that the initial transfer of lashes occurred from Jake to his father approximately around the time of death. | 意味着Jake的睫毛最初转移到 他父亲身上大约就在他死亡时 |
[18:47] | Come on, Stella. | 拜托 Stella |
[18:48] | Okay, he is a small 13-year-old boy. | 好啦 他是个13岁的小男孩 |
[18:50] | There is no way that he’s strong enough to strangle an adult. | 他绝不可能掐死一个成年人 |
[18:53] | Closing off the two carotid arteries stops blood flow to the brain. | 切断2条颈动脉通往大脑的血流 |
[18:56] | That takes a matter of seconds and very little pressure, Adam. | 只要几秒钟时间和很小压力 Adam |
[18:59] | It’s about the position of the ligature. | 只和绳子的位置有关 |
[19:06] | Not the force behind it. | 而不是用了多大的力 |
[19:07] | And since science puts Jake with our vic at time of death… | 既然科学证明了死者 死时和Jake在一起… |
[19:12] | Jake could have murdered his father. | Jake可能杀了他的父亲 |
[19:15] | Tell me about the last time you saw your father. | 告诉我 你最后一次见你父亲的情形 |
[19:21] | Jake, please. | Jake 求你了 |
[19:22] | Just answer the questions. | 回答吧 |
[19:25] | He was mad. | 他很生气 |
[19:28] | Do you know why? | 你知道原因吗? |
[19:30] | He just gets mad at me sometimes. | 他有时候会对我发火 |
[19:32] | Stuart is… | Stuart他… |
[19:35] | he’s having a hard time adjusting to being a single parent. | 他有段艰苦时期 学会调整做单身父亲 |
[19:39] | What else happened? | 还发生了什么? |
[19:41] | Did something else happen? | 还发生过什么? |
[19:49] | I know you guys already have a good suspect, but I think I have another one. | 我知道你们已有了个疑犯 但我这里还有一个 |
[19:53] | Since the horse hair we found on the victim’s collar belonged to a thoroughbred, | 在死者领口找到的马毛属于纯种马 |
[19:57] | I checked with the national equestrian association, | 我在全国马术协会核实了一下 |
[20:00] | ’cause not only does it tell you the ancestry… | 他们不仅知道它的血统… |
[20:02] | it also tells you the owner. | 还知道它的主人 |
[20:07] | King of the five boroughs, owned by robert Dunbrook? | 纽约Borough区国王 Robert Dunbrook是主人? |
[20:18] | There’s possible motive there. | 那就有潜在的动机 |
[20:19] | He and the deputy mayor have been public rivals a long time. | 他和副市长成为公众对手已经很久了 |
[20:22] | What i don’t get is, Dunbrook has been crucifying the deputy mayor in his paper. | 我不明白的是 Dunbrook曾在他的报上 大肆诋毁副市长 |
[20:27] | What was he even doing at the party last night? | 他昨晚又去派对干什么呢? |
[20:30] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们怎么说吗 |
[20:32] | Keep your friends close, enemies closer. | 把朋友留在周围 把敌人留在身边 |
[20:36] | And if that doesn’t work… | 如果这不奏效的话… |
[20:38] | kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[20:59] | it’s not news that I didn’t think Kaplan was good for the city. | 我觉得Kaplan对本市没好处 这不是什么新闻 |
[21:03] | And for you. | 对你也是 |
[21:05] | He blocked your press access to the mayor, | 他封锁了你接近市长的途径 |
[21:08] | had friends at the fcc who made operating your media companies very difcult. | 还让在通信委员会的朋友 让你的媒体公司经营困难 |
[21:12] | Well, he put up some roadblocks because I wouldn’t play his game. | 我没按他的规则玩 他就设置障碍 |
[21:15] | You went to his charity event and made a million-dollar donation. | 你去了他的慈善晚宴 还捐了100万 |
[21:19] | What do you call that? | 这个你怎么解释? |
[21:20] | You have to grease some wheels to get things done in this city, but there is a line. | 在这个城市要办成事得贿赂人 但那是有原则的 |
[21:25] | I like to stay on the legal side of it. | 我喜欢依法行事 |
[21:27] | Are you saying the deputy mayor was dirty? | 你是说副市长不干净? |
[21:30] | I am saying that Mr. Kaplan was a politician who enjoyed the good life. | 我是说Kaplan先生是喜欢享受 高档生活的政客 |
[21:34] | You can do the math. | 这样说你就明白了 |
[21:35] | I did. | 确实如此 |
[21:36] | The answer brought me straight to you. | 所以我直接来找你了 |
[21:42] | you think I killed Kaplan? | 你觉得我杀了Kaplan? |
[21:43] | I think you got tired of the roadblocks, confronted him at the party, and things got out of hand. | 我认为你厌倦了那些障碍 去晚宴跟他对峙 然后事情失了控 |
[21:49] | No, our paths never crossed at the event. | 不 我们在宴会上没有照过面 |
[21:51] | That’s not what the evidence is saying. | 证据可不是这么说的 |
[21:53] | We found a hair from one of your horses on his collar. | 我们在他衣领上发现了你爱马的毛 |
[21:57] | You want to tell me about that? | 想跟我说说是怎么回事吗? |
[22:00] | I was at the races prior to the charity event. | 去慈善晚宴前我在赛马场 |
[22:03] | When I arrived, I went to the restroom to wash my hands. | 到了以后 我就去洗手间洗手了 |
[22:06] | Oh, come on. | 好啦 |
[22:07] | It’s a party. | 现在是开晚宴 |
[22:09] | Let’s put aside our differences. | 先把私人恩怨放一边 |
[22:11] | After what you wrote in the paper today? | 你今天倒记得在报上找茬 |
[22:14] | Your editorial called for my resignation. | 你的社论要求我递辞呈 |
[22:16] | Dunbrook, I have no interest in mending fences. | Dunbrook 我没兴趣去争人气 |
[22:19] | Yeah, well, I think you’re gonna feel differently after you see my donation. | 你看过我的捐款后 可能会有不同感觉 |
[22:24] | Why would I write a million – dollar check to his char y if I was going to kill him? | 要是我想杀他 干嘛给他的慈善晚宴捐100万? |
[22:29] | Because it bought you a lot of goodwill and maybe an alibi. | 因为这会给你带来好名声 或许还能带来不在场证明 |
[22:34] | Detective, if you ever stop working at the crime lab, | 警探 如果你不在实验室干了 |
[22:39] | I have a fiction department I would love to have you come work for me. | 我有个小说部 很想请你来高就 |
[22:46] | Yeah, run it. | 好 送去印吧 |
[22:49] | You think this is a joke? | 你把这当做一场玩笑? |
[22:51] | Every single police officer in this city devotes their life to the protection of the people who live here. | 城里每一位警察为保家安民 奉献了自己的全部精力 |
[22:57] | NY’S FINEST TAKE A BREAK | 纽约警察休息了 当真? 包括那些闲着发霉的人? |
[22:58] | Really? Does that include the ones that are sitting on their asses right now? | 纽约警察休息了 当真? 包括那些闲着发霉的人? |
[23:01] | I respect anyone who stands behind their convictions. | 我尊重那些坚持自己信念的人 |
[23:03] | What I can’t stand are men who are motivated purely by greed and the destruction of others. | 我不能容忍的是 纯粹出于贪婪 以毁掉别人生活为目的的人 |
[23:10] | Can I quote you on that? | 我能引述这句话不? |
[23:12] | No. | 不能 |
[23:14] | But you can quote this If you’re guilty of murdering Kaplan, | 但你能引述这句 “如果你谋杀了Kaplan |
[23:17] | or any other crime, even spitting on the sidewalk, you’re going to have to answer to me. | 或犯下其他罪行 哪怕在人行道上吐口痰 我也会来找你的” |
[23:31] | Hey, Stella, that little wooden circle you found on your fireman friend, | 嘿 Stella 你从消防员朋友身上 找到的小圆木片… |
[23:36] | the one that left the patterned bloodstain, came back as ochroma la pus. | 导致领口印上血迹的木片 查出来是轻木 |
[23:39] | Balsa wood? | 巴尔轻木? |
[23:41] | That explains why it was so light. | 这解释了为何它如此之轻 |
[23:42] | Now, it’s known for its strength-to-weight ratio. | 它比强度相当好 |
[23:45] | Right, it’s usually used in model airplanes and surfboards. | 对 常用于模型飞机和冲浪板 |
[23:49] | Now, the only prints or dna I got off it were from the vic. | 我从上面提取的指纹或DNA都是死者的 |
[23:51] | So, I guess it could’ve been his. | 所以 我想这东西可能是他自己的 |
[23:53] | Okay, so we know that the deputy mayor had it in his hand at the time of death. | 那么说 市长死时把它握在手里 |
[23:59] | The question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[24:01] | Bonasera. | |
[24:03] | The judge threw it out. | 法官把这案子拒了 |
[24:04] | What?! | 什么?! |
[24:05] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[24:06] | The defense attorneys put on a dog-and-pony show, | 辩方律师演了出好戏 |
[24:09] | asking me questions I just couldn’t answer. | 问那些我答不上来的问题 |
[24:11] | What about the control samples? | 那些对照品呢? |
[24:13] | Where were they collected from? | 从哪里采集的? |
[24:15] | I’m sure detective messer’s method of collection is in accordance with the protocols of our lab. | 我肯定Messer警探采集样本的方法 遵循实验室的规程 |
[24:20] | I tried, ste A. | 我尽力了 Stella |
[24:21] | I wasn’t at the scene. I’m sorry. | 我不在现场 对不起 |
[24:23] | All right, thanks for letting me know. | 好 多谢你通知我 |
[24:26] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[24:26] | No, no, I’m not okay. | 不 不 有事 |
[24:32] | Hey, New Yorkers. | 嘿 纽约客们 |
[24:33] | Blue blues making the commute an even bigger nightmare than usual. | “患病”的警察们让今早的通勤状况 比平日更糟 |
[24:36] | Midtown’s in gridlock; fdr’s bumper-to-bumper with a four-car pile-up in the left lane. | 市中心大堵塞: 罗斯福路水泄不通 左车道上发生4车连环车祸 |
[24:40] | No traffic cops anywhere, no cops anywhere. | 到处不见交警 也不见警察的踪影 |
[24:50] | Jewish penicillin. | 鸡汤 |
[24:54] | I’m not sick, Stella. | 我没病 Stella |
[24:55] | You like chicken soup, don’t you? | 你喜欢鸡汤的吧? |
[24:59] | I could never say no to a little chicken noodle. | 我向来无法抗拒鸡汤面 |
[25:02] | Then invite me in. | 那请我进去吧 |
[25:05] | You know I came over here to yell at you. | 你知道我是来训你的 |
[25:06] | Stella, we deserve to get paid. | Stella 我们理应拿到薪水 |
[25:08] | Come on, cops work hard in this city. | 拜托 城里的警察整天累死累活 |
[25:10] | You know, I mean, uh, the brass– they’re not working for free. | 你也知道 那些当官的– 他们可不是义务劳动 |
[25:13] | So why the hell should I? | 那我干嘛要白干? |
[25:15] | You know I’m right. | 你也知道我是对的 |
[25:17] | Come on. Pull up a spoon. | 来 一起请假啊 |
[25:19] | I’m old school, Danny. | 我比较守旧 Danny |
[25:21] | You know, I took an oath and I take it literally. | 我宣过誓的 我就要照办 |
[25:23] | My responsibility’s first and foremost to the people of this city and the job that I do. | 我对市民应尽的义务是第一位的 我会一直这样做的 |
[25:28] | That’s exactly why I’m holding out for a little respect. | 所以我才出于一点敬意去晃了一圈 |
[25:30] | I mean, I come from a family of cops, Stell. | 我家是个警察世家 Stella |
[25:32] | I’m not taking this thing lightly. | 我这样做也不好过 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I know. I know, I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 知道 |
[25:36] | Look, I guess…I guess it just took me driving over here to understand it all. | 我想 我来这儿是理解你来的 |
[25:42] | People were crazy. | 人们都疯了一样 |
[25:43] | They were getting out of their cars; it was chaos. | 在车上待不住了 乱成一锅粥了 |
[25:45] | There were no…there were no traffic cops. | 到处都没有… 没有交警 |
[25:47] | So, you were coming over here to lay into me, huh? | 你是来骂我的了? |
[25:49] | Yeah I was on my way to lay into you! | 对 我是来骂你的! |
[25:51] | I was so pissed off, Danny. | 我都气爆了 Danny |
[25:53] | Hawkes stood in for you at that hearing and they threw the case out. | Hawkes替你去了预审 结果他们把案子给拒了 |
[25:56] | And there was so much work at the lab. | 实验室里一堆活要干 |
[25:57] | Thank God for Lindsay. You know, she’s a real trooper. | 多亏了Lindsay 她真是个硬骨头 |
[26:00] | Yeah, yeah, she is. She’s been calling me every other hour. | 对 没错 每小时给我来通电话 |
[26:03] | Except I gotta cough every time I answer the phone in case it’s not her. | 我每回接电话都得装咳嗽 以防来电话的不是她 |
[26:09] | You did the unpopular thing. | 你这样做很不得人心 |
[26:10] | Who? Me? | 谁? 我? |
[26:12] | That’s my mo, right? | 这就是我的动机 对吧? |
[26:18] | Uh, look, I gotta go back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[26:21] | But I’m not leaving here without some of that soup. | 但不喝点汤我是不会走的 |
[26:23] | So, why don’t you fix me up one to go, please? | 所以你赶紧给我盛一碗来 好吗? |
[26:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:38] | You know Jerry Maguire? | 你认识Jerry Maguire吗? |
[26:40] | I know a Jack Maguire. | 我认识个叫Jack Maguire的 |
[26:42] | Teaches firearms at the academy. | 在学院里教枪械的 |
[26:45] | No, the movie. | 不 是电影里的那个 |
[26:46] | Jerry Maguire. | (阿汤哥主演的<甜心先生>男主角) |
[26:48] | You remember what cuba said to cruise? | 还记得小古巴对阿汤哥说的吗? |
[26:51] | “Show me the money.” | “给我钱” |
[26:52] | At first glance, the deputy mayor’s personal finances look squeaky-clean. | 乍一看 副市长的个人收支情况 非常干净 |
[26:59] | From conservative tax write-offs to the seven different charities he set up, | 从保守的税务冲销到他创办的 7家慈善组织都很干净 |
[27:03] | but his fiscal management for the city tells a different story. | 但他对本市的财政管理却是另一回事 |
[27:07] | As commissioner for construction and renovation, | 作为建设改造部的负责人 |
[27:10] | Kaplan gave out 320 million in no-bid contracts to several construction companies. | Kaplan跟几家建筑公司没通过投标 就签了价值3亿2千万的合同 |
[27:17] | Want to see the progress it made in the last two years? | 来看看近两年来的进展呢? |
[27:20] | That’s the library on the upper west side. | 上东区在建的图书馆 |
[27:23] | The new soho senior .Nter | 新建的索霍区老年中心 |
[27:25] | so, Kaplan spent a chunk of the city’s money on construction jobs that were never gonna see the light of day. | Kaplan在这些在建工程上 花了市财政一大笔钱 却无见天之日 |
[27:30] | He had to be getting paid. | 他肯定从中捞了好处 |
[27:32] | Unfortunately…we’re complicit. | 很不幸… 我们也参与其中了 |
[27:37] | That event last night… | 昨晚举行的宴会… |
[27:38] | the charities are fraudulent. | 慈善根本是个幌子 |
[27:41] | Money went straight into Kaplan’s pocket. | 钱直接进了Kaplan的口袋 |
[27:43] | It’s hard to catch unless you know what you’re looking for. | 除非你知道从何处下手 否则很难抓他现形 |
[27:45] | The man was brilliant; I’ll give him that. | 那人很聪明: 这不得不承认 |
[27:47] | You know, the deputy mayor actually contributed to the city’s budget crisis? | 你知道 实际上是副市长搞出了 市预算危机吗? |
[27:51] | And when there was no money left, he enforced the pay lag to get some back. | 当没钱剩下后 他就通过延发工资 来拆东墙补西墙 |
[27:55] | Screwed over the NYPD. | 根本不管纽约警察的死活 |
[27:57] | So, whoever left you that note had to have the inside line. | 给你写那条子的人肯定有内线 |
[28:00] | You able to identify who left it? | 你能找出是谁写的吗? |
[28:02] | No, but according to Dunbrook’s circulation department, | 不能 但根据Dunbrook发行部的说法 |
[28:05] | the paper doesn’t come out until 4:00 A.M. | 报纸直到凌晨4点才会派送 |
[28:08] | You found it on your windshield just after you left the party. | 你刚离开晚宴就在挡风玻璃上找到这个了 |
[28:11] | Which was around 2:00 A.M. | 那时才2点左右 |
[28:14] | So, someone from the paper left the note. | 是报行的人留的字条 |
[28:17] | I’m thinking robert Dunbrook. | 我想是Robert Dunbrook |
[28:19] | It just doesn’t add up. | 但究竟为什么呢 |
[28:21] | I mean, if he knew the deputy mayor was dirty, why not just print it? | 如果他知道副市长手脚不干净 干嘛不印出来昭示天下呢? |
[28:25] | That newspaper he runs is practically a tabloid. | 他的那家报行不过是八卦小报 |
[28:27] | He needed you, someone with weight, to expose the deputy mayor’s illegal activities. | 他需要你– 够分量的人– 来揭发副市长的违法行为 |
[28:32] | He’s definitely up to something. | 他肯定在算计什么事 |
[28:34] | I want to know what it is. | 我要知道到底是什么事 |
[28:36] | No, wait. Hang up. | 别 慢着 先别打 |
[28:39] | No, Mac, the guy’s withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. | 不 Mac 这家伙手握犯罪调查的证据 |
[28:42] | If Dunbrook knew that the deputy mayor was dirty, | 如果Dunbrook知道副市长贪污 |
[28:45] | you have to ask yourself: What else does he know? | 你得问问自己: 他还知道些什么? |
[28:50] | And where does he get his information? | 他又是从何得知的? |
[28:56] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 什么情况? |
[28:57] | I called three times already. | 我已经打了3通电话了 |
[28:59] | I’ve been waiting 20 minutes for the cops. | 我等警察来已经等了20分钟了 |
[29:01] | Where the hell are they?! | 他们到底在哪儿?! |
[29:01] | Give me a minute. | 稍等 |
[29:03] | Hey, Flack, this crap has gotta end. | 嘿 Flack 这破事得赶紧了结 |
[29:05] | I’m up to my ass in complaints. | 我忙着接受投诉都晕头了 |
[29:08] | Got three unis covering the entire shift. | 一共只有3组人可以轮班 |
[29:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[29:11] | Kid? | 小孩? |
[29:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:12] | He said he wants to wait for Adam. | 他说他想等Adam |
[29:14] | Adam who? | 哪个Adam? |
[29:14] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[29:15] | We got three Adams on the 4:00-to-12:00 alone. | 4点到12点有3个叫Adam的 |
[29:17] | He said he wants to wait. | 他说他要等 |
[29:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:32] | Anything else on the balsa wood? | 巴尔轻木还有什么线索? |
[29:34] | Hit a wall. | 碰壁了 |
[29:34] | Tta have my tunes. | 播放器有问题了 |
[29:36] | Seriously, I got something stuck in this and I can’t figure out what it is. | 真的 我卡壳了 不知道是咋回事了 |
[29:39] | Well, maybe it’s your lunch. | 也许是你的午餐惹祸 |
[29:41] | What did you have? | 你吃什么了? |
[29:42] | Two hot dogs,but that isn’t it. | 两个热狗 但不是这个原因啦 |
[29:45] | Well, Adam, you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of machinery | Adam 你有价值千万的仪器供你使 |
[29:49] | at your disposal to aid in the identification of mystery trace. | 帮我查查这个神秘物质是啥 |
[29:56] | great idea. | 好主意 |
[30:11] | You still can’t figure out what caused the mark on his neck? | 还不知道造成他颈部标记的原因? |
[30:14] | I’m going through Sid’s database of bruises and patterned injuries that have been matched to known exemplars. | 我查了Sid的数据库 找能匹配已知样本的 擦伤及会留下图案的伤痕 |
[30:19] | Nothing yet. | 什么都没查到 |
[30:20] | What else do we have? | 还有什么发现? |
[30:22] | There’s the balsa wooden circle. | 有一个巴尔轻木片 |
[30:23] | We don’t know what it’s from, | 不知道是什么上面的 |
[30:24] | but it’s definitely left the bloody print on the ballroom floor and the tux shirt and Jacket. | 但绝对是它在舞厅地板 礼服衬衫和外套上留下了血印 |
[30:29] | Any trace? | 有发现吗? |
[30:30] | Only the perfluorobutane sulfonate, which we found on the victim’s neck. | 只有在受害人颈部发现的 全氟丁基磺酸盐 |
[30:36] | And the source of that is still a total M.Tery | 来源仍然未知 |
[30:45] | this can’t be right. | 这不对呀 |
[30:46] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[30:49] | perfluorobutane sulfonate. | 全氟丁基磺酸盐 |
[30:51] | You have the same trace on your ipod. | 你的IPod上也有 |
[30:52] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[30:54] | Our killer touched it. | 凶手接触过 |
[30:56] | Dunbrook is no longer a prime suspect. | Dunbrook不再是主要嫌疑人了 |
[30:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[30:59] | Yes, I think the deputy mayor was strangled with a tie. | 是 我想副市长是被条领带勒死的 |
[31:02] | Dunbrook was wearing a tie. | Dunbrook打了领带 |
[31:04] | Right, but Dunbrook never touched my ipod. | 没错 但Dunbrook没碰过我的IPod |
[31:08] | The pfbs was from stain repellent. | 全氟丁基磺酸盐是来自防污剂 |
[31:10] | Used to protect fabric. | 用来保护织物 |
[31:14] | One thing I can’t figure out is what the mark on his neck S. | 我搞不懂他颈部的印记是什么 |
[31:19] | I could’ve sworn it was a cli on. | 肯定是别针的吧 |
[31:22] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[31:29] | It was a clip-on tie. | 是领带别针 |
[31:36] | Jake Kaplan killed his father. | Jake Kaplan杀了自己的父亲 |
[31:41] | Which one? | 哪一间? |
[31:42] | It’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[31:42] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[31:44] | Jake. | |
[31:48] | Jake? | |
[31:53] | Where is he? | 他人呢? 他说他在房间里 |
[31:53] | Uh, he said he was in his room. | 他人呢? 他说他在房间里 |
[31:55] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[31:56] | A few hours ago. | 几个钟头前 |
[31:57] | He said he wanted to be alone. | 他说想单独待一会 |
[31:59] | – You got a picture? – Yeah. | – 有他的照片吗? – 有 |
[32:00] | Central, this is detective Flack, 84389. | 派遣中心 我是Flack警探 警号84389 |
[32:03] | I’m looking for a murder suspect in the vicinity of columbus and 56. | 我在Columbus街和56大道附近寻找嫌犯 |
[32:06] | Male, white, 13 yld. | 男性 白人 13岁 |
[32:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:21] | It’s the balsa chip. | 是西印度圆木片 |
[32:26] | Here. | 这儿 |
[32:31] | Oh, Stell, I thinkw kno where this kid is. | Stell 我想我知道这孩子在哪儿了 |
[32:37] | Please, Jake, just tell us what happened. | 拜托 Jake 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[32:44] | This is the chance to tell your side. | 这是你说出真相的机会 |
[32:48] | Come on, Jake. | 拜托 Jake |
[32:49] | Talk to them. | 告诉他们 |
[32:58] | We can’t force him to talk. | 我们不能逼他开口 |
[33:00] | Just doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[33:02] | Flack said he’s been waiting here at the precinct for hours. | Flack说他在分局等了好几个小时 |
[33:04] | Obviously, he feels guilty. | 显然 他觉得有罪 |
[33:06] | He wants to talk to someone. | 他想找人谈谈 |
[33:11] | Not just someone. | 不是随便谁都行的 |
[33:18] | You get the thoughts, right? | 你脑子里有个想法 对吗? |
[33:21] | The bad ones that race in your head and you can’t make them stop. | 不好的想法在你脑海里跑来跑去 你没法让它们停下来 |
[33:25] | You try and block them out and think about something else, | 你试图不去想它们 去想别的事情 |
[33:28] | but…doesn’t work. | 但是… 不起作用 |
[33:31] | So you, uh, you come up with these rituals, | 所以你 你就形成了这些习惯 |
[33:34] | just, you know, little things | 就是 你知道 一些小动作 能让你自己感觉好一点– |
[33:37] | counting, washing, unplugging things, pulling out your eyelashes. | 数数 洗刷 拔插头 拔睫毛 |
[33:44] | I, I thought I was… | 我 我以为我… |
[33:46] | thought you were a freak. | 以为自己是个怪胎 |
[33:50] | yeah. | 没错 |
[33:52] | It’s not your fault, Jake. Okay? | 不是你的错 Jack 好吗? |
[33:54] | It’s your brain. And it’s just playing tricks on you. | 是你的大脑在捉弄你 |
[33:57] | It’s called OCD. | 这叫做强迫症 |
[33:59] | And a lot of people have it. | 很多人都有这个问题的 |
[34:01] | How do you know so much? | 你怎么知道这么多? |
[34:06] | Some of it’s science. | 这是科学 |
[34:10] | let me guess: Your, uh, your dad, he just didn’t undersnd what you were doing, right? | 我猜猜: 你爸爸 他不理解你的行为 对吗? |
[34:15] | Why you always had to, to check things. | 你干嘛总是要核对一切 |
[34:18] | The hell is taking so long? | 弄什么要这么久? |
[34:20] | Let’s go! | 快走了! |
[34:22] | Let’s get a move on! | 赶紧动身了! |
[34:22] | Hurry up in there! | 快一点! |
[34:24] | I-tohad . | 我必须这么做 |
[34:25] | ‘Cause if-if I didn’t, then… | 如果不这么做 那么… |
[34:27] | then you thought something bad was going to happen. | 你会认为有不好的事情要发生 |
[34:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:33] | I had to keep him safe. | 我得保护他安全 |
[34:35] | I don’t get it… I don’t get it. | 我不明白… 我不明白 |
[34:38] | If he’s so obsessed with keeping his father safe, why would he kill him? | 如果他执着于保护他父亲安全 那为什么要杀了他? |
[34:42] | Its called reaction formation. | 这叫做逆动反应 (心理分析术语 表面态度和内在感情相反) |
[34:45] | When his mother died, it’s likely that he wished it’d been his father instead. | 他妈妈去世时 可能他希望死的应该是他爸爸 |
[34:50] | Does-does this murder have anything to do with this-this “thing” he has? | 那谋杀和他的这病有关? |
[34:53] | No, no, OCD comes from a place of fear. | 不 不 强迫症是源于恐惧 |
[34:56] | Attacking his father came from a place of rage. | 袭击他父亲是因为愤怒 |
[34:58] | But he’s just A…he’s just a kid. | 但他只是个… 是个孩子 |
[35:01] | He’s not a murderer. | 他不是杀人犯 |
[35:02] | His actions indicate otherwise. | 他的所作所为可不是这样说 |
[35:05] | So, this all started after your mom died, right? | 这是你妈妈去世后才开始的 对吗? |
[35:10] | The thoughts, the checking. | 这些想法 不停检查东西 |
[35:13] | You see, um, OCD is usually triggered when something bad happens. | 强迫症通常是因为一些 不好的事情发生而引发 |
[35:20] | I went up there ’cause… | 我去那儿 因为… |
[35:22] | I just… | 我只是… |
[35:25] | I didn’t want to go to the party and talk to all those people, but he found me. | 我不想参加派对 不想和人说话 但他发现了我 |
[35:30] | What are you doing up here? | 你在那里做了什么? |
[35:32] | I told you to stay close to me! | 我叫你好好待在我身边! |
[35:34] | Dad, I’m sorry, I… | 爸爸 对不起 我… |
[35:35] | no. Forget it. I’m tired of hearing you say “I’m sorry.” | 不 算了 我受够了听你说”对不起” |
[35:38] | Your mother could handle you, but I can’t. | 你妈妈能搞定你 但是我不行 |
[35:40] | There’s a school in california and I’m enrolling you starting next week. | 加州有所学校 你下周就去报到 |
[35:45] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗? |
[35:47] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[35:51] | Give it to me! | 还给我! |
[35:52] | Give it to me. Give it. | 还给我 给我 |
[35:55] | Give me… | 给我… |
[36:00] | he made me so angry. | 他让我太太愤怒了 |
[36:34] | the blank tile– that was from the last game you played with your mom, right? | 拼图游戏-那是你和你妈最后一次 玩的游戏 对吗? |
[36:38] | She… she told me… | 她… 她告诉我… |
[36:41] | she…she said the blank was me because it could be anything. | 她…她说我就是空白圆片 未来一切都有可能 |
[36:49] | I-I could be anything. | 我-我能成为任何人 |
[36:52] | She believed in you. | 她信任你 |
[36:57] | And then she went away. | 然后她抛下我走了 |
[37:01] | Sometimes he was really mean, but I loved my dad. | 有时他真的很刻薄 但是我爱我爸爸 |
[37:09] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:17] | What’s going to happen to me? | 我会怎样? |
[37:21] | You’re going to go away for a while, Jake. | 你得离开一阵子 Jake |
[37:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:32] | Come on. Take it. | 来 拿着 |
[37:40] | There’s some really good music in there. | 这里面有不少好听的歌哦 |
[37:52] | Hey, Adam. | 嘿 Adam |
[37:56] | You going to be all right? | 你还好吗? |
[37:57] | Yeah. Uh, you know, nothing that a slice and some guitar hero can’t fix. | 还好 玩玩<吉他英雄>就能恢复了 (吉他英雄 游戏名) |
[38:04] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[38:07] | Night. | 晚安 |
[38:31] | I need to meet. | 我想见面 |
[38:34] | No, a phone call won’t suffice. | 不 电话里说不清楚 |
[38:36] | And I imagine sooner would be better for you. | 我想对你来说越快越好 |
[38:39] | Trust me, and I know that’s hard, but I’ll make it worth your while. | 相信我 我知道不方便 但我会让你不虚此行 |
[38:44] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[38:44] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[39:00] | Coffee black. | 黑咖啡 |
[39:02] | One sugar in the raw. | 加了点砂糖 |
[39:09] | I’m a newspaper man, detective. | 我是办报纸的 警探 |
[39:11] | I make it my business to know things. | 获取各种消息就是我的份内事 |
[39:14] | Well, I assume there’s a reason you wanted to meet me in person. | 你想私下见我肯定是有原因的 |
[39:17] | Besides bringinge a cup of coffee. | 不只带杯咖啡那么简单 |
[39:20] | I also brought you a newspaper. | 我还给你带了份报纸 他们回来了! 纽约警局全面复工 |
[39:27] | Seems a bit premature. | 好像结论下得早了点啊 |
[39:30] | The blue flu is still in effect with no resolution in sight. | 集体病假还在持续 目前还没看到有解决的趋势 |
[39:34] | That’s tomorrow’s headline, detective. | 那是明天的头版头条 警探 |
[39:40] | What is it you think you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[39:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:47] | Well, it’s all there in black and white. | 白纸黑字写着呢 |
[40:03] | It’s becoming very clear that you’re going to be a problem for me. | 很明显你将成为我的大麻烦 |
[40:07] | Isn’t that funny? I was just thinking the same thing about you. | 真有趣? 我也是这么想你的 |
[40:10] | Enjoy your coffee. | 好好享用咖啡吧 |
[40:20] | $20 million? | 2000万? |
[40:22] | Read the note. | 看留言 |
[40:24] | “I finally realized why they call them New York’s finest.” | “我终于意识到为什么他们 被称为纽约警察” |
[40:28] | You must have made quite an impression. | 你肯定大吃一惊吧 |
[40:31] | May be just a band-aid, but it certainly helps. | 也许只是权宜之计 但是肯定有用 |
[40:33] | Dunbrook does nothing without some ulterior motive. | Dunbrook不会平白无故这样做 |
[40:36] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[40:39] | Look, I don’t like the idea of roberrookdunb bailing out the NYPD any more than you do. | 听着 我不喜欢Robert Dunbrook比你 更能引诱纽约警察复工的念头 |
[40:46] | But if theoney’s clean and there’s no strings attached, | 但如果这是干净钱 他也没要求回报 |
[40:49] | what does it matter where it came from? | 钱是谁给的又有什么打紧? |
[40:57] | Good morning, Manhattan! | 早上好 曼哈顿! |
[40:59] | Blue flu ends and New York’s finest are back on the beat. | 集体病假结束 纽约警察们回来了 |
[41:02] | Unconfirmed reports have sug ed that media mogul robert Dunbrook had a hand in it… | 未经证实的报道称传媒大亨 Robert Dunbrook插手此事… |
[41:13] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[41:16] | This a bad time? | 在忙? |
[41:18] | Distance determination. | 枪击距离测试 今早来的新案子 |
[41:19] | New case came in this morning. | |
[41:20] | Give you some help? | 要帮忙不? |
[41:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:34] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 15 | CSI:纽约篇 |