时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Hey, what are yo you want everyone to think you’re a tourist? | 干嘛呢? 想让大家都认为你是观光客吗? |
[00:35] | Come on. We don’t have much time. They’re picking us up in, like, 20 minutes. | 拜托 时间不多了 他们大概20分钟后就来接我们 |
[00:41] | oh, sorry! | 对不起! |
[00:50] | Oh, we have to get a picture. Come on. Come on. Come on. okay. | 我们得拍些照片 快点 快点 好啦 |
[01:13] | I hope you saved the receipt to that sweatshirt. | 我希望你还留着这件T恤的收据 |
[01:28] | do you want a piece of gum | 想要块口香糖吗? |
[01:31] | Oh, they’re here. Okay. | 他们来了 走吧 |
[01:37] | There you go. | 走吧 快点 |
[01:56] | Looks like a straight-up robbery-homicide. | 很像一起简单的劫杀案 |
[01:58] | Id’ing him might be another story. | 想要查明他的身份可就不容易了 |
[02:00] | No witnesses, no wallet, no cell phone, no jewelry. | 没有目击者 没有钱包 没有手机 也没有珠宝 |
[02:03] | I have a theory about these “it’s the big apple” shirts. | 对这种”这就是大苹果”的上衣 我是这么想的(纽约别称”大苹果”) |
[02:06] | There’s a direct correlation between the number of miles one lives away from the city | 人的居住地离市中心的远近程度 |
[02:10] | and the probability that they’d actually wear it. | 和穿这种衣服的可能性成正比 |
[02:14] | Wherever he’s from, I don’t think this is the “welcome to new york” he had in mind. | 不管他从哪里来的 这肯定不是 他预计的”欢迎来纽约”的方式 |
[03:01] | CSI:NY Season05 Episode14 She’s Not There | CSI:纽约篇 |
[03:14] | that storm that blew in was just the beginning. | 刚才那阵暴雨只是个开始 |
[03:17] | Weatherman says there’s more on the way. | 天气播报员说更厉害的还在后头呢 |
[03:19] | Anything that didn’t get soggy? | 还有什么没淋湿的吗? |
[03:21] | Very little. | 几乎没有了 |
[03:23] | Looks like he fought with his attacker. | 看来他和袭击者有过一番打斗 |
[03:25] | I don’t see any defensive wounds from the blade, almost as if he wasn’t expecting it. | 没有刀带来的自卫伤口 似乎他没想到会被捅 |
[03:29] | Well, it’s hard to miss a knife coming right at you. | 想躲过迎面刺来的刀 可不是件容易事 |
[03:32] | There’s a surgical incision here on his throat, consistent with some type of thyroid surgery. | 他喉咙这里有一处手术切口 像是甲状腺手术 |
[03:37] | As well as evidence of cataracts being removed from his cornea. | 他还做过白内障切除手术 |
[03:41] | I used to see this occasionally when I performed an autopsy. | 我以前解剖时也遇过这种情况 |
[03:43] | Mac, check for pigmentation of his fingertips. | Mac 看看他指尖的色素沉着 |
[03:46] | Got several dark stripes along the length of the nail. | 顺着指甲有深色竖条纹 |
[03:50] | Melanonychia striata. | 黑线甲 |
[03:52] | A relt of chemotherapy. | 化疗的后遗症 |
[03:54] | Chemotherapy and the surgical incision near the neck suggest thyroid cancer. | 化疗 还有颈部的手术切口 表明他得了甲状腺癌 |
[03:58] | Add cataracts. | 还有白内障 |
[04:00] | Both are symptoms of past exposure to high levels of radiation. | 两者都和以前大量接触放射物的症状吻合 |
[04:04] | And it looks like there’s acrylic dental work, which confirms he’s not from this country. | 还用丙烯酸修复过牙齿 这证明他不是美国人 |
[04:10] | Professional guess? There’s a good chance our vic is from the ukraine. | 想听听专家的推测吗? 死者很有可能是乌克兰人 |
[04:14] | Eastern europe. | 东欧 |
[04:16] | Chernobyl, 1986. | 切尔诺贝利 1986年 (乌克兰北部城市核电站发生泄漏 史上最严重的核事故) |
[04:18] | Explains the radiation. | 可以解释放射物的问题了 |
[04:19] | Puts him a long way from home. | 他真是远离故土 |
[04:21] | Looks like my big apple shirt theory holds up. | 看来我的大苹果理论站得住脚 |
[04:26] | let’s hope the evidence does. | 希望我们也能找到站得住脚的证据 |
[05:44] | When I was a kid, I bugged the heckut of my mother to buy me one of those stupid shirts. | 我小时候 成天缠着我妈妈 给我买这种蠢到家的衣服 |
[05:51] | Eventually, she caved in. | 最后 她妥协了 |
[05:53] | That’s a great story, danny. | Danny 这故事不错 |
[05:55] | Well, I’m not finished, wise guy. | 我还没说完呢 别太聪明了 |
[05:57] | See, that shirt wasn’t so popular at ps 21 in staten island, | 知道吗 这衣服在21世纪以前 在Staten岛可不流行 |
[06:00] | so the first day I wore it, got in two fights. | 所以 我穿上的第一天 就打了2次架 |
[06:03] | First one– I won that one, yeah. | 第一架–我赢了 |
[06:05] | Second one, I’d say was a draw. | 第二架 算是平手吧 |
[06:07] | Got detention, never wore that shirt again. | 被留堂了 再也没穿过那衣服 |
[06:10] | So what, you think this was the same guys? | 那又怎样 你觉得这人和你经历一样? |
[06:13] | It’s kind of what I’m thinking. | 差不多是这意思吧 |
[06:16] | looks like I got some kind of trace here. | 好像这里有些痕迹 |
[06:18] | I’m perplexed ov here. | 我糊涂了 |
[06:24] | Looks like coffee. | 看起来像咖啡 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[06:26] | the spill pattern should have left a stain on the sweatshirt as well. | 这种洒落模式也该在T恤上留下痕迹 |
[06:29] | But there’s nothing there. | 但事实上没有 |
[06:30] | St cuts off at the waistband of his jeans and boxers. | 在他牛仔裤和内裤腰带处就没了 |
[06:36] | This looks brand-new. | 这看起来是全新的 |
[06:38] | Maybe he spilled the coffee and then changed his shirt. | 也许他弄洒了咖啡以后 换了衣服 |
[06:41] | You can buy one of these things almost anywhere. | 这些衣服随便哪里都有卖的 |
[06:45] | Like in an a port. | 比如机场 |
[06:47] | This is a sticker from a salt shaker. | 这是盐瓶上面的贴纸 |
[06:49] | Most airlines use them in first class. | 大多数航空公司的头等舱都用这个 |
[06:55] | I’m more of a coach guy. Pretzels, nuts. Salt’s included. | 我比较喜欢大巴 吃椒盐脆饼 果仁 盐都不用自己加的 |
[06:59] | This guy doesn’t strike me as first class material. | 这家伙可不像是坐头等舱的主 |
[07:01] | Well, he didn’t have to be. Secondary transfer. | 不一定非得自己坐头等舱 可能是别人那里带过来的 |
[07:04] | He could have picked this up walking through first class when he exited the plane. | 可能是下飞机走过头等舱时沾上的 |
[07:08] | And I can’t imagine that these cling to fabric for very long, so this must have been recent. | 这东西不可能粘在衣服上很久 肯定是新近弄上的 |
[07:13] | Danny, I bet this guy just entered the country. | Danny 我打赌这人刚入境 |
[07:15] | May be a long shot, but we could get an id from a passenger manifest. | 也许要花很长时间 但我们能从乘客名单里查明他的身份 |
[07:19] | – I’ll call flack. – Great. | – 我给Flack打电话 – 很好 |
[07:20] | Have him start with all flights that arrived from eastern europe within the last 24 hours. | 让他先查查过去24小时里从东欧 飞抵的航班 |
[07:25] | If our vic went through customs, he had to go by security cameras. | 如果死者通过海关 应该会被监控摄像头拍下 |
[07:28] | And see if anybody’s reported a relative missing. | 看是否有人报告过亲属失踪 |
[07:30] | Also, check any hotels that didn’t get a cancellation call. | 查查有没有酒店有客人没有入住 但没打电话取消预定 |
[07:34] | – Is that it? – Yeah. | – 就这些吗? – 对 |
[07:35] | – You sure? – I got it. | – 你确定? – 其他的我来 |
[07:40] | Mac? | |
[07:42] | The knife I pulled from our vic’s chest is used for pruning plants and flowers. | 我从死者胸口拔下来的刀 是用来修剪花草树木的 |
[07:46] | Danny found fibers on the hilt. Same as those I found in the wound. | Danny在刀柄上发现了纤维 和伤口里发现的一样 |
[07:50] | I identified them as plum blossom. | 我查到那些是梅花 |
[07:54] | Okay, so where do we find plum blossoms in the dead of winter in new york, sid? | Sid 在纽约的寒冬里 哪里能找到梅花呢? |
[07:58] | Canal street. | Canal街 |
[07:59] | I did a little research. They’re all over chinatown this time of year. | 我做了点调查 每年这个时候 梅花在唐人街随处可见 |
[08:02] | Used for decoration in celebration of chinese new year. | 为了庆祝中国新年做装饰用的 |
[08:05] | Xin ni*n ku郔 lok. 新年快乐 (不知道练了多少遍~~) | |
[08:08] | “happy new year” in chinese. | 中文的”新年快乐” |
[08:10] | – Year of the ox. – Oh, yeah. | – 今年是牛年 – 噢 没错 |
[08:12] | And I th k I have a pretty good idea who the knife belongs to. | 我大概知道了那把刀的主人 |
[08:15] | The uv reactive metal that sid found in our victim’s knuckle waa broken piece of a lip ring. | Sid在死者指关节上找到的对紫外线 起反应的金属 是个坏掉的唇环 |
[08:23] | It’s possible our vic punched his attacker in the mouth, | 有可能死者给了凶手嘴上一拳 |
[08:26] | causing the ng to break off and become embedded in his knuckle. | 导致唇环脱落还陷到了死者指关节里 |
[08:29] | Now, normally, because there was very little blood, | 正常情况下 因为流血不多 |
[08:31] | it would have been difficult to get a usable profile of the person who wore the ring, | 想要通过血迹查到戴唇环的人可不容易 |
[08:35] | but fortunately for us, piercings, | 但我们还算幸运 这种唇环 |
[08:38] | especially new ones, are often rejected by the body. | 尤其是刚戴上时 身体通常会有排斥反应 |
[08:41] | White blood cells rush to the area of the piercing to fight off the foreign object. | 白血球会集中到唇环周围 和外来物抗争 |
[08:45] | And as you know, those germ fighters are the ones that carry dna. | 这些和细菌抗争的细胞正是携带DNA的细胞 |
[08:48] | Which enabled me to get a usable profile of the person who wore the ring. | 这就让我能查到戴唇环的人 |
[08:53] | You two are quite the tag team. | 你们还真配合默契 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah. | 那可不 |
[08:57] | sammy chen, career criminal. | Sammy 陈 职业罪犯 |
[09:02] | So now we find him. | 现在我们去找他吧 |
[09:22] | they took their last three collars together. | 他们过去三次都是一起被抓的 |
[09:24] | Both these morons just finished a one-to-three bid for robbery. | 这两个傻子前不久还妄图抢劫 |
[09:27] | Now they’re working 9:00-to-5:00s at’s market. | 他们9点到5点在超市工作 |
[09:30] | – Minimum wage labor, huh? – Yeah, I know. | – 拿最低薪水的工作 是吧? – 没错 我知道 |
[09:32] | It’s a condition of their parole. | 这是他们假释的条件之一 |
[09:35] | Dan, 11 o’clock. | Dan 11点方向 |
[09:42] | Nypd! Put the knife down! | 纽约警局! 把刀放下! |
[09:43] | Excuse me. Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 抱歉 让开! 让开! |
[09:45] | Put the knife down! | 把刀放下! |
[09:47] | Drop the knife! Drop the knife now! | 把刀放下! 马上把刀放下! |
[10:43] | get back in the house, kid! | 回到房子里 孩子! |
[11:23] | let me out! | 让我出去! |
[11:25] | I can’t breathe in here! Hello? | 我没办法呼吸了! 有人吗? |
[11:28] | I’m on the phone here. | 我正打电话呢 |
[11:35] | stay down! Show me your hands! | 趴下! 手伸过来! |
[11:45] | – You good? – yeah, I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 还好 |
[11:47] | The suit ain’t doing so hot though. | 我这身衣服可是毁了 |
[11:49] | I’ll go grab the car, swing by and pick you up. | 我去找辆车 然后回来接你 |
[11:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Oh, yeah, and just so you know, I stink. | 你待会儿就知道了 我浑身臭味 |
[11:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[12:01] | You messed up my favorite suit. | 你把我最喜欢的外套毁了 |
[12:04] | So, I’ll give you the 49 bucks to go buy another one. | 大不了我给你49块钱 再去买件新的 |
[12:11] | I have something that belongs to you. | 我这里有点你的东西 |
[12:13] | It has your dna on it. | 有你的DNA |
[12:15] | That fancy little lip ring is gonna buy youife, sammy boy. | 我估计这花哨的小玩意 能给你换个终生监禁 Sammy小正太 |
[12:18] | Life for what? A robbery? | 什么终身监禁? 就为了次抢劫? |
[12:21] | – How about murder? – Murder? | – 那谋杀呢? – 谋杀? |
[12:22] | Yep, unless he made a miraculous recovery at the morgue, he looks pretty dead to me. | 没错 除非他在太平间奇迹般复活 我看不大可能 |
[12:30] | That wasn’t us. | 不是我们做的 |
[12:32] | The pruning knife in his chest is exactly the same as the one you dropped in front of the store. | 他胸口的剪枝刀和你扔在商店门口的 一模一样 |
[12:36] | That and the fact that your lip ring was embedded in his knuckle | 再加上你唇环陷在他指关节的事实 |
[12:39] | sounds like a pretty solid case to me. | 我觉得已经铁证如山了 |
[12:41] | “We didn’t do it” isn’t gonna cut it, sammy. | 这可不是一句”不是我们做的” 就能解决的 Sammy |
[12:44] | So, unless you give us something else, | 所以 除非你能有别的解释 |
[12:46] | we’re gonna run with the evidence we have and you can go back to your cell. | 不然我们就按证据办事 你就等着重回牢房了 |
[12:52] | Well, I like our chances at trial. | 那就法庭上见喽 |
[12:55] | Okay, wait. Look… | 好吧 等等… |
[12:58] | you have to believe me, we didn’t kill that guy. | 你们得相信我 我们没有杀他 |
[13:01] | We were only gonna rob him. | 我们只是打算抢他 |
[13:03] | No, sammy held the knife to his throat and I took his wallet. | Sammy拿刀对着他的脖子 然后我拿走了钱包 |
[13:08] | He’s got rubles, russiaitcred cards. He’s got nothing! | 他只有卢布 俄罗斯的信用卡 什么都没有! |
[13:18] | go! Go! | 走! 走! |
[13:19] | We didn’t even get anything. | 我们其实什么都没有拿 |
[13:21] | I threw the wallet on top of an awning around the corner. | 我把钱包扔在街角一个雨篷顶上 |
[13:23] | Then what? He stabbed himself in the chest after you guys ran away? | 然后呢? 你们跑掉以后 他自己对胸口捅了一刀? |
[13:26] | No, when we took o, he was alive with this knife in his hand. | 不知道 我们走时他还活着 手里攥着这把刀 |
[13:38] | Right where she said it would be. | 确实在她说的地方 |
[13:42] | Hey, what’s up? | 有什么发现? |
[13:44] | I don’t know. Russian driver’s cense. | 不清楚 俄罗斯的驾照 |
[13:47] | Adrik fedoruk. | |
[13:53] | Good luck trying to make heads or tails of that. | 祝你好运 能理出点头绪 |
[13:55] | Yeah, it’s never easy. | 可没那么容易 |
[13:58] | Why couldn’t this be in the dry half of the wallet? | 为什么这个不能在钱包干着的那半部分? |
[14:04] | I take that back. Maybe it could be that easy. | 我收回所说的话 也许事情还真是那么简单 |
[14:08] | Looks like a meeting was arranged. | 看来他还有个会议安排 |
[14:10] | I got a day, time, place. Looks like whitford. | 有日期 时间 地点 看起来像是Whitford |
[14:15] | No way we’ll make it there through rush hour traffic. | 在交通高峰期赶到那边还真不容易 |
[14:18] | I’ll call mac. | 我打电话给Mac |
[14:46] | Deputy inspector whitford? | 副督察 Whitford? |
[14:48] | Hey, pleasant coincidence. | 嘿 真巧遇到你 |
[14:51] | I’m not sure it is. | 我不确定是否是巧合 |
[14:52] | Are you waiting for a man named adrik fedoruk? | 你在等一个叫Adrik Fedoruk的人吗? |
[14:56] | Yeah, you showing off your exceptional detective skills? | 是的 你在展示自己高超的侦探技巧吗? |
[14:59] | He won’t be coming. | 他不会来了 |
[15:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[15:02] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚被谋杀了 |
[15:08] | There was a note inside his wallet that said to be here at this time. | 他钱包里有张纸条 说要在这个时候来这里 |
[15:12] | Your name was on it. | 你的名字也在上面 |
[15:13] | Yeah, we made the appointment a week ago ’cause he was coming to new york. | 是的 我们一周前订的预约 因为他要来纽约了 |
[15:17] | Gillian, I have to ask. Was this personal? | Gillian 我得问一下 这是次私人约会吗? |
[15:20] | No, business. His daughter disappeared. | 不 是公事 他女儿失踪了 |
[15:22] | She came in from the ukraine about a month ago. | 她大约1个月前从乌克兰来的 |
[15:26] | She was promised some kind of a modeling job, and he hadn’t heard from her since. | 有人答应要给她份模特的工作 那之后他就再也没她的消息了 |
[15:31] | Rani. That was her name. | 她叫Rani |
[15:33] | Missing persons involved? | 寻人小组出动了吗? |
[15:35] | She was one of those people who falls through the cracks. | 她是被遗忘的一员 |
[15:38] | Language barrier, a lack of information as to where she was, who she was with. | 语言障碍 不知道她身在何地 接触的都是谁 |
[15:43] | There wasn’t enough to open a case. | 那不足以立案调查 |
[15:45] | No, he got very frustrated. | 是的 他感到非常失落 |
[15:47] | After dozens of phone calls and no one helping, he wrote a very moving letter to the mayor. | 在打了无数电话却没人帮忙的情况下 他给市长写了封非常感人的信 |
[15:52] | It ended up on my desk and I took a personal interest. | 它最后到了我桌上 引起了我的兴趣 |
[15:56] | Did he send her picture? | 他有寄来她的照片吗? |
[15:57] | If he did, it didn’t get to me. | 如果有寄的话 也不会给我 |
[15:59] | Did mr. Fedoruk say where he was going, or if he was meeting someone else? | Fedoruk先生说过他要去哪里 或还要见什么人吗? |
[16:03] | No, just that he was gonna come for as long as necessary and do whatever it took to find his daughter. | 没有 只说如有必要他一定过来 竭尽所能找到他的女儿 |
[16:10] | Looks like it took his life. | 看起来那要了他的命 |
[16:54] | I believe this is a letter from adrik fedoruk’s daughter. | 我认为这是Adrik Fedoruk女儿的来信 |
[16:57] | The language is ukrainian and the alphabet cyrillic. | 这封信用的是乌克兰语 这是西里尔字母表 |
[17:02] | I had it translated. | 我翻译了一下 |
[17:07] | “I’m sorry. Not right here. “Can get me. Bright lights.” | “我很抱歉 不在这儿 “可以找到我 亮光” |
[17:11] | Possibly, come and get me. And here. | “很可能 来找我 这里” |
[17:15] | This word could mean some form of “fast “or “hurry.” | 这个单词可能是”快”或”赶紧”的意思 |
[17:20] | The letter was damaged quite badly by the rain. | 这封信被雨淋烂了 |
[17:23] | Our translator made a best guess as to what might have been written, | 翻译人员对可能的内容做了最佳猜测 |
[17:26] | but it sounds like a plea for help. | 听上去像请求帮助的口吻 |
[17:27] | Adrik didn’t just come to find his daughter. | Adrik不仅仅是来找他女儿 |
[17:29] | – He came to rescue her. – Yeah. | – 他是来救她的 – 是的 |
[17:31] | He told me that he hadn’t heard from her. | 他告诉我没有女儿的消息了 |
[17:33] | So, he got this letter in the last week. | 他在上个星期收到了这封信 |
[17:35] | Actually, it was postmarked fourays ago. | 实际上 邮戳是4天前的 |
[17:38] | Danny found it on the envelope with esda. | Danny用静电压痕仪在信封上找到的 |
[17:40] | So, he received this letter after he wrote to the mayo and made a phone call to you. | 他在给市长写信后收到了这封信 就给你打了电话 |
[17:43] | D we get a zip code? A city? | 有邮编吗? 城市名呢? |
[17:45] | It was unreadable. | 辨认不清了 |
[17:47] | Unfortunately, there was nothing to indicate where she was. | 不幸的是 没有任何信息显示她身在何处 |
[17:49] | Bright lights? That’every other corner in manhattan. | 亮光? 曼哈顿所有的街角都这样 |
[17:52] | Yeah, and i couldn’t recover an address or a location from the body of that letter. | 是的 而且从信上我没法 复原地址或地区 |
[17:57] | found this in our vic’s suitcase. | 在死者手提箱里找到了这个 |
[17:59] | – It’s probably rani. – You found his luggage? | – 这很可能是Rani – 你找到了他的行李? |
[18:01] | Yeah. There was a pile of unclaimed bags at kennedy airport that originated in the ukraine, | 肯尼迪机场有一大堆 从乌克兰来的无主行李包 |
[18:05] | which didn’t arrive till this morning. | 它们都是今天早上才到的 |
[18:07] | That must be why he had the sweatshirt. | 那一定是他穿T恤的原因 |
[18:09] | He didn’t have any clothes. | 他没有其他的衣服了 |
[18:11] | Mac, some of the bags had tags. But we didn’t have e vic’s name at the time. | Mac 有些行李包上有标签 但没找到死者的姓名 |
[18:14] | Lindsay matched the vic’s prints with several partials she lifted from the handles and straps. | Lindsay把从一些提手和拎带上 提取的部分掌纹与死者的进行比对 |
[18:23] | Anything else in the bags? | 包里还有什么东西吗? |
[18:24] | Two tickets home. | 2张回程机票 |
[18:26] | One for himself, the other made out to a rani fedoruk. | 一张给自己 另一张给Rani Fedoruk |
[18:29] | Whoever rani is, she’s waiting for her dad. | 不管Rani是谁 她都在等她爸爸 |
[18:32] | She has no idea he’s dead. | 她还不知道他已经死了 |
[18:44] | oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | look at that. | 看那儿 |
[18:49] | Isn’t that the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen? | 这不是你这辈子见到了 最令人惊奇的东西吗? |
[18:57] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[18:59] | Cheers to you in new york city. | 为你来到纽约而干杯 |
[19:04] | – Okay, I’ll be right back. Stay here, okay? – Okay. | – 好了 我马上回来 待着 好吗? – 好的 |
[19:42] | hey, I think I got something: | 嘿 我想我有所发现: |
[19:43] | The dna from the seal on the envelope was a familial match to adrik. | 封口处的DNA和Adrik有血缘关系 |
[19:47] | Makes sense. Daughter wrote the letter. Daughter sealed the envelope. | 说得通 女儿写了信 女儿封了信封 |
[19:49] | Yeah, but I’m not so sure she mailed it. | 但我不确定是不是她寄的 |
[19:50] | See, the dna on the back of the stamp was from someone else. | 看 邮票反面的DNA属于其他人 |
[19:54] | Someone in our database. | 我们数据库里有记录 |
[19:56] | Our friend, willie burton. | 我们的朋友 Willie Burton |
[20:10] | I mail a lot of letters. | 我寄过很多信 |
[20:12] | For other people? | 为其他人? |
[20:14] | 17-year-old girls? | 17岁的女孩? |
[20:16] | Willie, she was in your nightclub. | Willie 她去过你的夜总会 |
[20:17] | I’m supposed to know her? | 我应该认识她? |
[20:19] | You know how many women I see coming out my place of business in a day? | 你知道一天有多少女人进出我开的店? |
[20:21] | Okay, let me be more specific. | 好吧 让我说得更具体点 |
[20:23] | How many stamps do you lick a week? | 你一个星期要舔多少张邮票? |
[20:26] | you as tough as you are beautiful? | 你像你的美貌一样坚持不懈啊? |
[20:27] | You put a stamp on an envelope of a letter this young girl wrote to her father in the ukraine. | 你在这个女孩写给乌克兰的 爸爸的信封上贴了邮票 |
[20:32] | It’s dna, willie. It doesn’t lie. | 是DNA Willie 那不会撒谎的 |
[20:34] | I ain’t lying neither. I don’t remember her face. | 我也不会撒谎 我不记得她的脸了 |
[20:39] | Okay, yeah, I seem to remember a private party at my club. | 好吧 我似乎记得在我的俱乐部里 有场私人派对 |
[20:43] | It was a bachelor party. | 是单身派对 |
[20:46] | When was this? | 什么时候? |
[20:47] | Three weeks, maybe a month ago. | 3个星期 也许一个月前 |
[20:49] | I know it was a friday ’cause a bunch of young ladies came in with the guest, | 我记得是星期五 因为有很多年轻女士随客人而来 |
[20:53] | and one of them asked me if i would trade a kiss for a favor. | 她们中的一个让我帮个忙 作为回报 她会亲我一下 |
[20:57] | And you don’t remember her face? | 你不记得她的脸了? |
[20:59] | I’m lucky that way. I kiss a lot of women. | 在这方面我很幸运 我吻过很多女人 |
[21:01] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 是的 我打赌你也是 |
[21:05] | – Who threw the party? – Don’t know. | – 谁办的这场派对? – 不知道 |
[21:08] | What’s this about? Since when did mailing a letter become a crime? | 这个有什么关系? 什么时候起寄信变成了犯罪? |
[21:12] | This young girl’s father was murdered. | 这个女孩的父亲被谋杀了 |
[21:14] | We need to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[21:21] | Scout’s honor, all right. | 以童子军的名誉发誓 好吧 |
[21:24] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[21:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:45] | you look like you’re on to something, but… not quite. | 看来你在想什么东西 但是…不十分肯定 |
[21:50] | Not a bad deduction, doc. | 推理得不错 医生 |
[21:52] | I’m staring at a dead end. | 我正盯着一条死路 |
[21:53] | Willie burton gave me nothing, but I did find a glove print under the armpit of our vic’s sweatshirt. | Willie Burton什么都没说 但我在死者T恤腋窝下找到了手套印 |
[21:59] | Right here. | 就这里 |
[21:59] | It was protected from the rain. | 没有被雨水破坏 |
[22:01] | Yes, so I swabbed it for trace. It’s running through gcms. | 所以我取了样 用气质联用仪过样 |
[22:04] | What’s confusing is the placement of the hand. | 让人困惑的是手放置的位置 |
[22:06] | It’s incoistent with the struggle described by sun and chen, | 和孙还有陈描述的搏斗不吻合 |
[22:09] | and their fingerprints are all over our vic’lls waet, so we know they weren’t wearing gloves. | 死者T恤上到处是指纹 他们没有戴手套 |
[22:13] | What about the victim’s own hand? | 是否是死者自己的手痕呢? |
[22:14] | He wasn’t wearing gloves when we found him. Doesn’t mean he didn’T. | 我们找到他的时候没戴手套 并不表示他那时没戴 |
[22:16] | No, it would be extremely awkward for him to execute it himself. | 不 这动作他做起来会相当别扭 |
[22:19] | It’s his right hand under the right armpit, thumb in the front. | 他自己的右手放在右腋窝下 手指朝前 |
[22:24] | It’s as if someone came up to him. They had to get close. | 像是有人走向他 他们站得很近 |
[22:29] | It’s not an aggressive or threatening action. | 那不是侵略性或威胁的动作 |
[22:30] | – There were no defensive wounds from the knife. – Right. | – 对这把刀他没有防御伤 – 是的 |
[22:34] | It’s like like you said earlier: | 就像你先前所说的: |
[22:36] | “It’s as if…” he wasn’t expecting it. | “那就好像…” 他没有准备一样 |
[22:38] | I mean, who’d expect to get stabbed by someone who appeared to be your friend? | 谁会想到自己会被装做朋友的人 捅上一刀? |
[22:41] | Especially someone who may have been trying to helping you. | 特别是像要帮助你的人 |
[22:49] | Are you all ri t? | 你还好吗? |
[22:55] | the glove print could have been the killer’S. | 手套印可能是凶手的 |
[22:57] | He didn’t fight back ’cause he didn’t get a chance to. | 他没有回击 因为他没有机会 |
[23:02] | trace from the glove print: Turmeric, paprika, sodium. | 手套印上的痕迹:姜黄 红辣椒 钠 |
[23:05] | Reads like a recipe until you get to the aluminum oxide and calcium sulfate hemihydrate. | 在看到氧化铝和硫酸钙半水合物前 读起来像是处方 |
[23:09] | Aluminum oxide is rust. | 氧化铝是铁锈 |
[23:10] | Calcium sulfate hemihydrate could be cement or plaster. | 硫酸钙半水合物可能是水泥或者石膏 |
[23:14] | Rusty pipes in walls? | 墙上生锈的管子? |
[23:16] | Turmeric is yellow in coloring, used in cooking. | 姜黄是黄色的 用于烹饪 |
[23:19] | Obviously, rust indicates something old and unkept. | 很显然 铁锈代表某种老旧弃用的东西 |
[23:22] | Plaster leads me to some type of exposed building structure. | 石膏则把我们引向某种 暴露在外的建筑物 |
[23:28] | So, we got vinegar, salts, turmeric. | 那么 我们有 醋 盐 姜黄 |
[23:30] | I’m no cook, but I think we just made mustard. | 我不是厨师 但我觉得我们刚刚做了芥末 |
[23:34] | That old mustard warehouse in williamsburg is abandoned. | 威廉斯堡旧的芥末仓库早被弃用了 |
[23:36] | Well, maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[23:44] | Rani, move! Come on! Move! | Rani 走! 快点! 走! |
[23:47] | go, hurry, go! Go! | 走 快快 走! 走! |
[24:18] | it’s all clear. | 没有人 |
[24:32] | This is a sex trafficking location, stella. | 这里是买应的场所 Stella |
[24:37] | get out from under the bed now! Get out! | 马上从床下出来! 出来! |
[24:39] | Okay, don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. | 好的 别伤害我 别伤害我 |
[25:49] | Look, I just came here to sleep. | 听着 我只是来这里睡觉的 |
[25:51] | Was anyone here with you? | 有其他人和你在一起吗? |
[25:52] | No, I just found this place. | 不 我刚刚找到这个地方 |
[25:54] | I thought it looked like a good place to crash. | 我以为它看起来像是个不错的容身处 |
[25:55] | There wasn’t anyone here when I got here. | 我来这里时没有其他人 |
[25:57] | Katie, where do you live? Where’s your family? | Katie 你住在哪里? 你的家人在哪里? |
[26:00] | I don’t ve one. I mean, they don’t care. | 我没有家 我是说 他们才不在乎 |
[26:04] | Do you know this girl? Have you seen her? Her name is rani fedoruk. | 你认识这个女孩吗? 你见过她吗? 她叫Rani Fedoruk |
[26:10] | No… I just came here to sleep. | 不… 我只是来这儿睡觉的 |
[26:13] | Am I allowed to, um, go to the bathroom? | 我能 我能去下盥洗室吗? |
[26:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:23] | She is not telling the truth. | 她没说实话 |
[26:25] | She’s terrified. | 她很害怕 |
[26:26] | She should be. | 她应该如此 |
[26:29] | You know, about an hour ago, this place was probabl filled with at least 30 young girls | 你知道 大约一个小时前 这个地方大约有30个年轻姑娘 |
[26:33] | just like from all over. | 就好像来自世界各地 |
[26:36] | Eastern europe… latin america… even the us. | 东欧…拉美…甚至是美国 |
[26:41] | They all left home with big dreams, and now they’re living a very real nightmare as sex slaves. | 她们都满怀梦想离家 现在却成为性奴 活在真实的噩梦中 |
[26:47] | They’re being beaten, drugged, who knows what else. | 她们被殴打 注射毒品 谁知道还有其他什么暴行 |
[26:51] | Somehow, their handlers got a heads-up we were coming and they were moved. | 不知为何 她们的主人狡猾过人 在我们来之前就带她们走了 |
[26:54] | Looks like katie got lost in the shuffle and left behind. | 看起来Katie在混乱中走丢了 被留了下来 |
[26:57] | She’s not talking. | 她不肯跟我们谈 |
[26:58] | Oh, she’s too afraid right now. You got to gain her trust. | 她实在太害怕了 你们得获得她的信任 |
[27:00] | Rani has to be among the girls who were moved. | Rani一定在被转移的姑娘中间 |
[27:03] | Adrik must have gotten close. Too close. | Adrik一定接近这里了 很接近 |
[27:05] | In that case, do we still think rani’s alive? | 如果那样 Rani还活着吗? |
[27:08] | Rani’s a commodity. She’s alive. | Rani是件商品 她还活着 |
[27:16] | it’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[27:17] | Katie, katie, are you okay? | Katie Katie 你还好吗? |
[27:20] | Katie, we’re coming in. | Katie 我们要进来了 |
[27:26] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[27:27] | All units to the back of the building. | 所有人员到楼后集合 |
[27:29] | We’re looking for a young girl, long brown hair, 5’6″. | 要找一名年轻女孩 棕色长发 身高5尺6寸 |
[27:39] | – You hear from flack? – They haven’t found katie yet. | – Flack有消息吗? – 他们还没找到Katie |
[27:43] | What have we found, lindsay? | Lindsay 有什么发现? |
[27:44] | Pigment granules on the majority of the hairs that hawkes collecte at the scene are densely packed, | Hawkes在现场找到的头发中 多数头发的色素粒密度排列紧密 |
[27:48] | so I can safely draw the conclusion that most of the girls held captive in that room | 所以我有把握说 被关在那间屋里的大部分姑娘 |
[27:53] | were between the ages of 14 and 21. | 年纪都在14至21岁之间 |
[27:57] | There is one tiny bit of good news: | 不幸中的万幸: |
[27:59] | There was a match inhe fbi database to a dna sample of a missing girl. | 有一份DNA信息与FBI数据库里的 某失踪女孩的DNA信息相吻合 |
[28:04] | A father looking for his daughter. | 父亲正在寻找女儿的下落 |
[28:06] | At least he’ll know she’s alive. | 至少他可以知道女儿还活着 |
[28:08] | But she’s still missing. | 但我们还是没找到她 |
[28:10] | What kind of heartache is that? | 这多令人心碎 |
[28:12] | All those people wondering where their children are. | 他们都想知道自己的孩子在哪 |
[28:15] | Well, maybe this can help. The girls are being drugged. | 也许这有所帮助 这些姑娘们都被人下了药 |
[28:18] | Tox results on the hair indicate large quantities of heroin. | 头发样本的毒理检测显示 含有大剂量的海洛因 |
[28:22] | We detect a specific combination of excipients? | 里面有检测出掺入的其他物质吗? |
[28:24] | Yeah, heroin laced with ecstasy and codeine. | 确定了 混有致幻剂和可待因的海洛因 |
[28:28] | Unique combination of narcotics. | 独特的毒品组合 |
[28:30] | They get them high, then later depress them. | 先让她们兴奋 然后令她们消沉 |
[28:33] | Make them passive, so they can’t fight back. | 让她们变得顺从 从而不会反抗 |
[28:35] | Suppress their appetite, so they don’t have to feed them much. | 遏制她们的食欲 这样就不用给她们太多吃的 |
[28:38] | The ecstasy makes them thirsty. | 致幻剂令她们口渴 |
[28:40] | They want more water, which is probably laced with yet another drug. | 她们会想喝水 水里可能又被下了另一种药 |
[28:46] | This blend of drugs is a signature to one specific distributor. | 毒品掺配比是每个毒贩的独特标志 |
[28:52] | His street name is nem | 道上称他为Nemo |
[28:55] | And willie burton can help us set him up. | Willie Burton能帮我们摆他一道 |
[28:59] | Here’s the brand, willie. | 这是招牌 Willie |
[29:00] | There’s only one distributor out there who uses this logo. | 只有一个毒贩用这个标识 |
[29:03] | We want to pair you up with an undercover, have you hook up with the seller… | 我们想安排你和一名卧底搭档 去和毒贩搭上关系… |
[29:06] | I’m not interested, man. | 我没兴趣 伙计 |
[29:07] | Would you be interested in your club being shut down for employing underage girls as adult entertainment? | 那因雇佣未成年少女从事成人娱乐业 把你的俱乐部关门大吉如何? |
[29:11] | That girl you mailed the letter for was 17, willie. | 你替她邮信的那个女孩才17岁 Willie |
[29:14] | You want me to start listing the charges? | 想要我列明你所受的所有指控吗? |
[29:16] | I don’t mess with narcotics, man. | 我不掺乎毒品的事 老兄 |
[29:18] | Well, you used to, and the guys who sent those girls to your club– they definitely do. | 你以前干过 那些送姑娘们去你俱乐部的人 –他们绝对淌那趟浑水 |
[29:22] | I got nothing to do with those guys. | 我跟他们毫无关系 |
[29:23] | Yes, you do, willie. | 有关系 Willie |
[29:24] | Somebody brought a group of underage girls into your club, drugged them, | 有人带着群未成年少女去你俱乐部 给她们下药 |
[29:29] | forced them to have sex with I don’t know how many men, I don’t know how many times. | 逼她们跟不知道多少男人发生关系 也不知道她们被逼干了多少次 |
[29:32] | That didn’t happen in my establishment. | 我那里不会做那种事 |
[29:35] | I don’t provide women for sexual services, and I definitely don’t treat them that way. | 我不提供女性进行色情服务 也绝不会那样待她们 |
[29:41] | You’re disrespecting me. | 你太侮辱人了 |
[29:44] | And you’re disrespecting my mother ’cause she taught me better than that. | 你也侮辱了我母亲 她可没那样教我 |
[29:47] | My apologies to your mother. | 我向你母亲致歉 |
[29:49] | But the only definite connection I have to any of this is your saliva on the back of a stamp. | 但我能将你与此事联系起来的唯一证据 就是你留在邮票背后的口水 |
[29:54] | Just get us there. We’ll do the rest. I’ll owe you. | 只要带我们去 其他的我们来做 我欠你一回 |
[29:58] | And from what I know of your club, a day’s gonna come when you need to call in that favor. | 就我对你俱乐部的了解 你迟早会要我还这个情 |
[30:15] | I ain’t doing it for you. | 我不是为了你这么做的 |
[30:17] | I’m doing it for that girl that gave me that letter. | 我是为求我寄信的那个女孩 |
[30:21] | No undercovers. No wires. | 不要卧底 不要监听联络设备 |
[30:24] | We do this my way. | 照我的办法来 |
[30:26] | I’m not comfortable authorizing this. | 批准让你们做这事我心里没底 |
[30:28] | He’ll get us to the dealers who are selling drugs to whoever is holding those girls captive. | 他会带我们去找卖药给囚禁姑娘们的 恶棍的毒贩 |
[30:33] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你凭什么相信他? |
[30:34] | I trust flack. | 我相信Flack |
[30:35] | I worked narcotics for seven years. | 我在缉毒组干了7年 |
[30:37] | The same people who traffic in drugs traffic in weapons, traffic in people. | 贩毒 贩运枪支 贩卖人口的都是同一群人 |
[30:41] | That world is very connected, and it’s very savvy. | 那是一个圈子里的事 他们精着呢 |
[30:45] | And dangerous and risky, but this is the best option that we have right now. | 是很危险 但这是目前最好的选择了 |
[30:48] | Your informant is making all the rules. | 一切都要按线人说的做 |
[30:51] | This could be our only shot at getting to these girls | 这是能找到那些女孩的唯一一招 |
[30:53] | before they’re moved to another cit or another country. | 赶在她们搬去别的城市或国外前 |
[30:57] | We send in an undercover, or we don’t go in at all. | 我们安插一个卧底 不然谁也别去 |
[31:06] | I’m gonna be honest here. I’m not used to being second-guessed. | 我得说实话 我不习惯揣摩别人心思 |
[31:09] | It just feels like the wrong way to an arrest. | 我只是觉得这种抓人的方式不对 |
[31:11] | Don’t take it personally. | 我们就事论事好吗 |
[31:12] | Is this about something else? | 是不是另有隐情? |
[31:14] | This is about not risking the lives of those young girls. | 这关系到不危及那些姑娘的性命 |
[31:16] | Your drug buy goes bad, we lose our best lead to where they’re being hd. | 要是找不出毒贩 能找到她们的最好机会就没了 |
[31:20] | Just yesterday, we had nothing. | 昨天 我们还毫无头绪 |
[31:22] | We’re not so deep into this that we can’t recover. | 我们不能畏首畏尾不放手一搏 |
[31:24] | A man lost his life looking for his daughter. | 为找自己女儿 一个男人命都没了 |
[31:26] | – I want to find her. – We will. | – 我想把她找出来 – 我们会找到她的 |
[31:28] | I want to find her alive. | 我想找到她时 她还活着 |
[31:31] | I made a promise. I’d like to keep it. | 我发了誓的 我会坚守诺言 |
[31:34] | Fedoruk’s letter didn’t accidentally land on your desk. | Fedoruk的信不是碰巧送到你桌上 |
[31:37] | Let’s just be honest here, gillian. What’s going on? | 打开天窗说亮话吧 Gillian 到底怎么回事? |
[31:42] | Three years ago, my niece, rachel, went missing. | 3年前 我侄女 Rachel 不见了 |
[31:46] | Beautiful young girl. 14… | 漂亮的小姑娘 才14岁… |
[31:48] | she’s really smart, and she wants to be a dancer, and her parents don’t approve. | 她相当聪明 想当名舞者 只是她父母不同意 |
[31:54] | They have some problems, and then she just disappears. | 他们闹了点矛盾 然后 她就消失了 |
[31:59] | I didn’t just lose her. My broth, her dad… | 我不光失去了她 我弟弟 她爸爸… |
[32:03] | well, he’s no longer the loving, gregarious, charming man he used to be. | 他不再是过去那个充满爱意 开朗合群的迷人男人了 |
[32:08] | She meant everything to him. | 她就是他的一切 |
[32:11] | And I miss him. | 我怀念过去的他 |
[32:14] | I miss them both. | 我怀念他们俩 |
[32:19] | You know when rachel first went missing, we did everything. | Rachel最初失踪时 我们什么办法都试了 |
[32:22] | I, I didn’t take a cab or a bus or the train in the city. | 我不搭出租 或公交 或是火车 |
[32:27] | I’d walk, I’d walk, and I’d look in every face of every young girl | 我走 不停地走 看每一个擦肩而过… |
[32:32] | that passed me just hoping, expecting to see her. | 年轻姑娘的脸 心里暗暗希望 期望能见到她 |
[32:36] | And then I stopped. | 后来我不找了 |
[32:38] | I knew that if we hadn’t found her in a month, never mind a year, she was somewhere else. | 我知道如果1个月内没找到她 更别说1年了 她肯定在别的地方 |
[32:43] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[32:46] | You believe she is alive? | 你相信她还活着吗? |
[32:51] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | Do what you have to. | 做你该做的事吧 |
[33:19] | no I don’t have an appointment, okay. | 我没有预约 |
[33:21] | And no one is expecting me, okay, but, but my daughter’s alive. | 没人等我 但我的女儿还活着 |
[33:24] | – Sir, sir, calm down. – Okay, they… look, look. They know where she is. | – 先生 先生 冷静 – 他们… 听着 他们知道她在哪 |
[33:26] | And I, I just want to talk… I just want… listen, I just want I got it. Alk to tto someone. | 我只想谈谈… 我只想… 听着 我只想和人谈谈 |
[33:30] | – No I need to talk to someone. – Sir. | – 不 我得和人谈谈 – 先生 |
[33:32] | The fbi– they said the dna was a match, all right. | FBI– 他们说发现了匹配的DNA |
[33:34] | Sir, I need you to calm downokay. How can I help you? | 先生 你冷静点 有什么能帮忙的? |
[33:38] | My daughter was missing. | 我女儿失踪了 |
[33:40] | They know where she is. She’s alive. Okay? | 他们知道她在哪儿 她还活着 |
[33:44] | And I, uh, I just want to find her. | 我 呃 我只想找到她 |
[33:48] | There was a match in the fbi database to a dnaample of a missing girl. | FBI数据库里有一个 失踪女孩的DNA与之匹配 |
[33:53] | Okay. Okay I understand. We will. | 好 好的 我明白 我们会的 |
[33:57] | We’ll find her. | 会找到她的 |
[34:07] | She was with this girl. | 她和一个女孩一起 |
[34:08] | Carolyn, I think her name was. | 叫Carolyn 我想是这个名字 |
[34:10] | They met when they both were attending georgetown university. | 她俩就读乔治敦大学时认识 |
[34:13] | And then they decided to move to los angeles to, uh, pursue a career in acting. | 然后决定去洛杉矶 追寻明星梦 |
[34:18] | I had no idea they’d end up here in new york. | 我不知道她们怎么到了纽约 |
[34:20] | She had a thinner face. Carolyn had a-a thinner face. | 脸更瘦一点 Carolyn的脸更瘦一点 |
[34:22] | Dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. | 深棕发 深棕色眼睛 |
[34:27] | No, that’s too dark. | 不 太深了 |
[34:31] | Yeah, that’s closer. | 这个更像 |
[34:32] | She-she met my-my daughter, tara on, uh, the subway commute. | 她和我女儿Tara在地铁里认识 |
[34:36] | They bame friends. | 成了朋友 |
[34:38] | She said her parents, uh, lived in los angeles, and… | 她说她的父母住在洛杉矶 还有… |
[34:42] | approved of her dropping out of school and going back home. | 同意她退学回家 |
[34:47] | I’m, uh, I’m a single father. | 我 呃 我是个单身父亲 |
[34:55] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[34:57] | I been overprotective tara’s whole life. | 对Tara一直过分保护 |
[35:00] | I just, uh, wanted to trust her. | 我只是想相信她 |
[35:03] | I just wanted to, uh… believe in her. | 我只想 呃… 信任她 |
[35:10] | She wanted to do this thing so badly. | 她想当明星想得要命 |
[35:14] | I should have asked more questions. | 我应该多问点问题 |
[35:16] | I should have, uh, gotten more information. | 我应该多了解一点情况 |
[35:20] | She was gone two weeks. | 她才去了两周 |
[35:22] | What made you believe that something went wrong? | 你怎么知道出事情了? |
[35:25] | She didn’t call me after the second day. | 第二天后她就没打过电话给我 |
[35:28] | I tried her cell. It just… | 我打她手机 只是… |
[35:32] | just kept ringing. | 一直响 |
[35:33] | No, uh, no voicemail. | 没有转到语音信箱 |
[35:37] | Then she left a message that she lost her phone. | 然后她留信息说手机丢了 |
[35:40] | You didn’t believe her. | 你不相信她 |
[35:44] | Tara would find a way to call me. | Tara会想办法打电话给我 |
[35:49] | And that-that’S… that’s when I called the dc police and… | 于是… 于是我报了警 然后… |
[35:56] | gave the fbi one of her baby teeth. | 给了FBI她的一颗乳牙 |
[36:00] | It still had blood on it. | 上面还有血迹 |
[36:07] | That’s tara. | 这是Tara |
[36:10] | – She’s beautiful. – Yeah. | – 真漂亮 – 是啊 |
[36:23] | nemo, what’s up? | Nemo 你好啊 |
[36:25] | How you livin’, man? How you livin’? How you livin’? | 过得怎样啊 伙计? |
[36:28] | – How you been? – Baby, I’m always good. And yourself? | – 你最近怎样? – 宝贝 我一直很好 你自己呢? |
[36:30] | Ah, been a minute. | 啊 还成 |
[36:31] | Too long, baby. Too long. Too long. Too long. | 太久没见了 宝贝 太久了 |
[36:36] | Yeah. Good though. | 但是还不错嘛 |
[36:38] | Always, man. Always. | 一直这样 伙计 一直如此 |
[36:39] | – I gotta get up out of here, though. – All right, all right. | – 我得走了 – 好的 好的 |
[36:41] | – But we catch up later? – Definitely. Definitely. | – 我们回头联系? – 绝对的 肯定的 |
[36:43] | Freeze! Get your hands up! Up against the wall! | 不许动! 举起手来! 靠墙! |
[36:48] | hey, hey, relax, relax, relax. | 嘿 嘿 放松 放松 |
[36:50] | Come on, man. Relax. | 拜托 伙计 放松 |
[36:59] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[37:04] | Never seen it before, N. | 从没见过 伙计 |
[37:06] | Willie was selling to me. And I sa nO. | Willie卖给我的 我说不要 |
[37:09] | Is that why you had a wad of cash in your pocket? | 所以你口袋里放了那卷现金? |
[37:10] | I don’t trust banks. | 我不相信银行 |
[37:11] | It’s your signature, nemo all right, it’s your stuff. | 这是你的标志 Nemo 好吧 这就是你的货 |
[37:14] | All right, if I have to, I’ll find your fingerprints in it. | 好吧 如果要找 里面还能发现你的指纹 |
[37:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:17] | You sell a large quantity of thistuff to a sex trafficking ring. | 你卖了很多这玩意给一个地下卖淫圈 |
[37:21] | Now you can either tell us who and where they are or we’re happy enough to call it a day | 要不你告诉我们他们在哪 要不我们今天就问到这里 |
[37:24] | and lock you up for everything and anything you can possibly think of. | 把你的每一件劣迹挖出来 让你牢底坐穿 |
[37:27] | That’s wrong, man. | 你不能那样 伙计 |
[37:28] | I wouldn’t mess with him. He wants to make the rangers game tonight. | 要我就不会招惹他 他今晚要看游骑兵队比赛呢 |
[37:31] | You want to tell me. I know you want to tell me. | 想告诉我吗 我知道你想告诉我 |
[37:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | look out! Move! | 小心! 走开! |
[37:52] | or I’ll shoot you. | 别动 否则我打爆你的头 |
[37:56] | Quickly now. This way, ladies, come on. | 快点 这边 女士们 快点 |
[38:01] | That’s tara. | 这是Tara |
[38:05] | You see this girl? | 见过这个女孩吗? |
[38:07] | Sorry, my friend. Never seen her before. | 对不起 朋友 从没见过 |
[38:09] | Uh, you… you’re sure? This is address. | 呃 你… 你确定? 是这个地址 |
[38:12] | – I wish I could help you. Sorry. – But she’S… | – 我也希望能帮上你 对不起 – 但是她… |
[38:33] | are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[38:35] | They tried to mug me. | 他们试图抢劫我 |
[38:55] | he got your letter and he came to find you. | 他收到你的信 来这儿找你 |
[38:59] | I want you to know that. | 我想你知道这点 |
[39:03] | They killed him because I tried to escape. | 因为我想逃跑 所以他们杀了他 |
[39:04] | No, no. Rani, that’s not true. | 不 不 Rani 不是这样 |
[39:08] | He asked the wrong questions to the wrong people. | 他向错误的人问了错误的问题 |
[39:11] | His greatest desire was to have you safe. | 他最希望的是保证你的安全 |
[39:14] | You understand? Safe. | 明白吗? 安全 |
[39:53] | Daddy, I’m okay. | 爸爸 我很好 |
[39:57] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[40:01] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你会来的 |
[40:05] | You knew I could count on you. | 你知道我总能依靠你 |
[40:11] | So many other girls are safe, too, because of you. | 其他女孩也安全了 都是因为你 |
[40:18] | Daddy, I’m okay. I’m right here. | 爸爸 我很好 我就在这儿 |
[40:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:30] | I love you. I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[40:44] | No, she had, uh, full l S. A little more. Like that, but… yeah. | 不 她的嘴唇再饱满一点 像那样 但是… 对 |
[40:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:56] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. I’m so, so, sorry. I know I’ve disappointed you. | 对不起 非常非常对不起 我知道我让你失望了 |
[41:07] | No never, tara. Never. You could never disappoint me, baby. Never. | 不会 Tara 不会 你从没让我失望过 宝贝 从没 |
[41:10] | Baby, never, never, never. | 宝贝 从没 从没 从没过 |
[41:16] | That’s her! She did it. | 就是她! 她干的 |
[41:18] | She’s the one who lied to me. I trusted her. And that’s her! | 她骗我 我却相信了她 就是她! |
[41:22] | The whole thing was a lie. | 所有的一切都是一个骗局 |
[41:24] | Carolyn is katie. | Carolyn就是Katie |
[41:38] | Welcome to new york city! | 欢迎来到纽约! |
[41:40] | Isn’t this so exciting? | 激动不? |
[41:43] | Okay, so we don’t have too much time. | 好的 我们没多少时间了 |
[41:44] | They’re gonna be here in like half an hour. So… | 他们半小时就到 所以… |
[41:46] | oh, they’re here. Okay. Let’s go. | 哦 他们来了 好的 走吧 |
[41:51] | hello, katie… or is it carolyn? | 你好 Katie… 或者是Carolyn? |
[41:55] | You said your name was lisa. | 你说你叫Lisa |
[42:02] | Not this time. | 这次你跑不掉了 |
[42:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[42:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Just stay put. | 没事 没事 留在原地 |
[42:05] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[42:19] | – Get in the car. – Am I in trouble? | – 上车 – 我有麻烦了? |
[42:21] | I’ll explain everything. No, you’re fine. | 我会解释 你没有麻烦 |