Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:49] Looks like we got another break-in. 看来又有人私闯进来了
[01:52] Below… 在下面…
[01:53] Watch your hands. 小心手
[02:05] This way, guys. 这边走 各位
[02:16] We’re wasting time. 我们这是在浪费时间
[02:59] What the hell? 什么东西?!
[03:10] I don’t know what they would’ve done if they caught me, 我不知道如果被抓到 他们会把我怎么处理
[03:12] but it was all worth it. 不过这很值得
[03:14] This find may hold the answer 我的发现
[03:17] to one of the most famous unsolved murders 或许能够解开纽约城历史上
[03:20] in the history of New York City. 最著名的一起谋杀的谜底
[03:22] Come on, Sutton. Show it to us. 得了 Sutton 给我们瞧瞧
[03:24] Let’s see what you found. 让我们看看你找到了什么
[03:25] Vincent, try to be patient. Vincent 耐心点
[03:27] James, why not just tell him what you found? James 不如告诉他你发现了什么?
[03:30] It might shut him up. 或许能让他闭上嘴
[03:33] I like Vincent much more than I trust him. 我挺喜欢Vincent 可信不过他哟
[03:46] Single gunshot to the abdomen. 腹部单发中枪
[03:48] No obvious sign! struggle. 没有明显的搏斗痕迹
[03:50] Heavy concentration of GSR. 火药残留很集中
[03:53] This was up close and personal. 近距离且属个人恩怨
[03:56] Our vic is James Sutton. He’s an archeologist. 死者是is James Sutton 考古学家
[03:59] Yeah, I know. 嗯 我明白
[04:00] It seems historical digs are back in fashion, the latest underground craze. 看来考古最近有回暖的迹象 是现在非常时尚的话题
[04:04] No pun intended. 我没别的意思的
[04:06] He came from the Journeymen’s Club around the block. 他是从转角的”旅人俱乐部”过来的
[04:08] And that’s Laura Roman. She found the body. 那个是Laura Roman 是她发现的尸体
[04:10] Phoned it in about an hour ago. 一小时前报的警
[04:13] Looks like James Sutton fashioned himself a real Indiana Jones. 看来James Sutton把自己打扮成了 印第安纳・琼斯
[04:18] Till someone me this his last crusade. 直到某人中止了他的冒险
[04:36] CSI:NY S05 Ep05 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 活着的代价(The Cost of Living)
[05:09] High-velocity spatter. 高速飞溅
[05:10] Some sort of blue liquid. 是某种蓝色的液体
[05:13] Still got his credit cards, 信用卡还在他身上
[05:16] jewelry, 还有首饰
[05:18] his cash. 钱
[05:19] Could probably rule out robbery. 基本可以排除抢劫
[05:22] Looks like something was wrapped in this. 这里面好像包过什么东西
[05:28] Hmm. 嗯
[05:32] I have linear abrasions on either side of his neck. 他的颈部两侧都有线形的擦伤
[05:35] Consistent with a necklace being pulled off. 应该是本来有条项链被拉掉了
[05:39] And there’s no bleeding. 没有出血
[05:40] Means it was taken postmorm. 说明是死后伤
[05:43] Whoever killed this guy knew exactly what they were after. 凶手非常清楚自己要拿的是什么
[05:46] And it was more valuable than the $500 cash he’s got in his wallet. 而且是比他钱包里这五百块 还贵重的东西
[05:55] Where were you when you heard the shot? 你听到枪声时人在哪儿?
[06:01] I was, um, 我在 呃
[06:03] outside the main entrance of the club. 在俱乐部的大门口外面
[06:05] I thght it was a car backfiring. 我还以为是哪辆车逆火了
[06:07] And how much time passed between the shot and when you found the body? 听到枪响和你发现尸体中间有多长时间?
[06:10] A few minutes. 几分钟吧
[06:11] I left the club, but couldn’t catch a cab. 我离开俱乐部 可是打不着车
[06:14] So I decided to start walking. 所以我就想往前走走
[06:17] Figured I’d have a better shot of catching one a block over oLex. 可能走过oLex街的话 会比较好打车
[06:25] Oh, my God! 哦 天呢!
[06:27] James!
[06:33] What was your relatiship with James? 你和James是什么关系?
[06:41] Uh, we were friends. 呃 我们是朋友
[06:44] Colleagues. 同事
[06:45] Some people I interviewed in the club said that he found something 我问到一个在俱乐部的人说 他在最近的一次开采中
[06:47] on a recent expedition that he considered very important. 找到了一件他认为很重要的东西
[06:50] You have any idea what that was? 你知道是什么么?
[06:52] Or exactly where he found it? 或是在哪里找到的?
[06:55] Know of anyone who may have wanted to hurt James? 你知道有什么人想要伤害James的?
[06:58] Did he have any enemies? 他有敌人么?
[06:59] He did say he was chased from his dig site by someone. 他确实有提过说 他是被什么人从挖掘的地方赶出来的
[07:03] Every man in this club wanted to be Jamesutton, 俱乐部里每个男人都想成为James Sutton
[07:06] and every woman wanted to be with him. 每个女人都想和他在一起
[07:08] I don’t see why anyone would want to kill him. 我看不出怎么会有人想杀他
[07:10] Unfortunately, envy and jealousy top the list when it comes to motives for murder. 很可惜 妒忌和羡慕是最常见的谋杀动机
[08:03] This should be the last of them. 这应该是最后一块了
[08:10] Looks like plastic. Definitely embedded by the blast. 看来像塑料的东西 肯定是随着子弹嵌进去的
[08:17] And now we go in for the grand prize. 现在来拿”大奖”了
[08:25] Very shallow penetration. 这穿透的距离很浅呀
[08:27] Doesn’t make any sense. 说不通啊
[08:29] We have stippling, heavy concentration of GSR. 有很明显的射入点 火药残留浓度很高
[08:32] Everything seems to indicate close-contact gunshot wound. 这一切都说明是近距离枪击的伤口
[08:35] I agree. 我同意
[08:36] Based on the appearance of the entry wound, 从射入的伤口来看
[08:37] I was actually expecting a through-and-through. 我其实还以为会是贯穿的呢
[08:40] You have any idea what kind of gun could inflict this kind of damage? 你知道什么样的枪 才会形成这样的伤口么?
[08:43] Maybe the bullet can answer that. 或许子弹能回答这个问题
[09:37] Get an ID on our killer chef? 找到凶手了么 大厨?
[09:38] I think I stumbled upon something even bigger. 我觉得我发现了更大的事件
[09:41] Really? 真的?
[09:41] Yeah. Something sinister, and evil. 对 非常危险 非常邪恶
[09:44] I think we’re looking at a serial killer here, Stella. 我觉得是个连环杀手 Stella
[09:47] And he’s killing rats. 他在杀老鼠
[09:50] Okay, how does this relate to Sutton? Ok 这和Sutton有什么关系?
[09:51] We have traces of blood on the oven mitt from our vic, 这个烤箱手套上有死者的血
[09:54] and we also have traces of blood and hair from multiple donors that are not human. 但上面还有其它非人的血和毛发
[09:59] Rat. 老鼠的
[10:00] Rat. 老鼠
[10:01] Right. 对
[10:03] What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
[10:05] You pulled that fishhook from the oven mitt, didn’t you? 那个鱼钩是钩在手套上的吧?
[10:07] Yeah. 对
[10:08] Boom. 哦
[10:09] You think it has something to do with Sutton’s murder? 你觉得这和Sutton的谋杀案有关?
[10:11] Something. 有些关系
[10:12] Maybe everything. 或是有完全的关系
[10:13] Come on. Let’s take a ri. 来吧 我们出去一趟
[10:15] Yeah. 好
[10:17] Yeah. 好
[10:18] Ooh! Ah!
[10:20] I got you now, 抓到你了
[10:22] you big son of a…. 你这个杂…
[10:23] Meet Wolford Bessie, a.k.a. the Rat Fisherman. 认识一下Wolford Bessie 又名捕鼠渔夫
[10:27] Nice. 不错
[10:27] Three blocks from the scene of Sutton’s murder. 离Sutton谋杀现场三个街区
[10:29] Yeah. 嗯
[10:30] Dumpsters are full of trash and rats the size of cats. 满是垃圾和猫那么大个儿老鼠的垃圾场
[10:33] It’s Wolford’s favorite fishing hole. 这是Wolford最喜欢的场子
[10:37] Ooh, ooh, go ahead. Get-get out of here. 哦哦 走啦 离开这儿
[10:39] Please tell me that’s always catch-and-release. 麻烦告诉我你总是抓了就放
[10:42] Depends on how hungry I am. 那要看我有多饿
[10:43] If you’d been here an hour ago, 如果你一个小时前过来
[10:45] you would’ve seen me with a two-pound Norway brown. 你会看到一只两磅重的BN大鼠
[10:47] I think that’s some kind of record. 我觉得是创纪录的
[10:49] Wow, I’ll look for your article in American Fisherman. 哇 我等着在杂志上看你的文章
[10:51] Animal rights people didn’t send you? 不是动物保护协会的人派你们来的吧?
[10:53] No, this is isn’tbout the rat fishing, Wolford, 不是 我不是为了你钓老鼠找你的 Wolford
[10:55] although I should lock you up just for wasting a good slice. 不过我可以因为你 浪费的那块披萨把你关一阵子
[10:58] Well, I might finish it later. 呃 我兴许过会儿吃呢
[10:59] Oh, yeah, well, before you snack, 哦 行 那在你吃以前先说这事
[11:01] we found one of your oven mitts at the scene of a murder last night. 我们昨晚在一处犯罪现场 找到了你的一只烤箱手套
[11:04] How did it get there, buddy? 怎么跑那儿去的 伙计?
[11:05] Why you sweating me, man? 干嘛吓我 老兄?
[11:06] I lose stuff. 我丢了呗
[11:08] Haven’t you ever lost anything before? 你以前就没丢过东西?
[11:10] What’s that? 那是什么?
[11:15] My mama told me the only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. 我妈妈说唯一值得偷的东西 就是梦中孩子的一吻
[11:24] Something was wrapped in here. 这原来包着东西
[11:28] I knew I should have just left it there. 我就知道我应该把这东西留在那儿
[11:29] Oh, aren’t you a little cue? 哦 你真可爱哦
[11:33] What? Huh? 什么啊?
[11:35] Huh?
[11:37] Oh.
[11:44] Look at all this. 看这个
[11:52] Give it up, Wolford. What else you got? 招了吧 Wolford 你还拿什么了?
[11:53] Something was taken from the vic’s neck. 死者的脖子上本来挂着什么东西
[11:58] Oh. 哦
[12:01] I… I didn’t get a good look at either one of them, 我…那两我都没仔细看清楚
[12:03] you know, not the guy standing over the body or the one that scared me away. 就是那个站在尸体旁边 和后来把我吓跑的那两人
[12:08] It was dark. 天很黑
[12:09] You’re sure the package that that watch came in was untied 你确定包着这表的包裹在你发现时
[12:12] and on the ground when you found that body? 没系着而是放在地上的?
[12:15] I-I swear on my sister’s eyes. 我-我以我妹的眼睛起誓
[12:17] Your sister’s blind, Wolford. 你妹是个瞎子 Wolford
[12:19] My other sister, Shantell. 我另一个妹妹 Shantell
[12:21] Wait, wait, wait, man, before you put the bracelets on me, look. 等等等等 老兄 在你把那手链给我戴上以前 看
[12:27] I’m helping the murder police with a big case. 我曾经给一个 查杀人案的警察帮过大忙
[12:31] Looks like omicide gave him a get-out-of-jail-free card. 看来凶杀组给过他一块”免死金牌”
[12:34] Can I… can I get the card back? 我能…能再把那名片要回来么?
[12:36] No, you only get to play that card once, Wolford. 不行 这只能用一次 Wolford
[12:39] Here. 来
[12:40] Why don’t you take mine? 你不如拿上我的名片
[12:42] You remember anything else, give me a call. 想起什么就给我打电话
[12:44] You know, the watch, 你看 这表
[12:45] I can understand– it was on the ground. 我能想明白 毕竟放在地上的
[12:48] But ripping a medallion off a dead man’s neck? 可你干什么把这挂坠 从一死人脖子上拉下来呢?
[12:51] I thought it would add some nice weight to the cast, you know? 我觉得会给这表加个不错的重量
[12:56] Well it wasn’t like he was gonna need it no more. 反正他也用不上了
[13:01] I don’t make Wolford as our killer. 我觉得Wolford不是凶手
[13:03] No history of violence. 没有暴力纪录
[13:05] The necklace he snatched looks just like a cheap souvenir. 他拿的那个项链 看上去也不过是个便宜货
[13:08] Now, the watch could have been worth something, 那 表可能值点钱
[13:10] but if Wolford knew that, he would have pawned it. 可是如果Wolford知道的话 他肯定去当掉了
[13:13] So, if he was telling the truth, 所以 如果他说的是实话
[13:15] the killer left the necklace behind, 凶手没有拿项链
[13:18] which means it wasn’t the reason Sutton was murdered. 也就是说这不是Sutton被杀的原因
[13:21] Flack said Sutton was chased from the dig site. Flack说Sutton是被人追出挖掘场的
[13:24] Maybe whoever that was caught up to him expecting to see someone else. 或许追上他的那个人 发现他并不是他要找的人
[13:27] We need to find that dig site. 我们得找到那个挖掘场
[13:29] All right, I’ll check his apartment, find out what he was working on. 好吧 我去他公寓瞧瞧 能不能查出他在忙什么
[13:41] I hope there was a good explanation for this. 我希望你有解释给我
[13:43] Actually, I… a really, um… actually… 其实 我…确实 呃…其实…
[13:45] it’s… it’s a really ?? 那个…真有…解释的说
[13:47] Uh, let-let me show you. 呃 我-我演示给你看吧
[13:50] I was working on the paper recovered at the scene. 我在分析现场找到的那张纸
[13:52] It looks like some kind of map, 看起来像是地图
[13:53] so I tried to identi what part of the city it is. 所以我就想查出画的是城市哪部分
[13:56] Problem is, 问题是
[13:57] whoever created this didn’t want anyone to figure out what it was, so… 画这图的人 根本不想让别人知道他画的哪里 所以…
[14:02] I studied the odd fold marks and wear patterns in the original document. 我就研究了原件上的折痕
[14:07] It… it took me a little time, 我…我花了点时间
[14:08] but I was able to recrea the same folds on this copy. 不过终于在这一份上重现了 原件折起后应该的样子
[14:13] Check it out. 瞧
[14:17] Oh, if you press the wings of the plane together, 哦 如果把飞机的双翼合拢
[14:20] they form a new map. 就形成了一张新地图
[14:23] It’s a two-block area with no street names, no comss, no key. 这是一封两个街区的地图 但是没有街名 转角名 没有任何线索
[14:26] It might look like Manhattan, 看上去像是曼哈顿
[14:27] but it is gonna take some time to get an exact location. 但还需要点时间才能找到确切位置
[14:30] So, why is half the lab out in the hall watching you fly paper airplanes? 那 为什么实验室里大半的人 都跑到厅里看着飞纸飞机呢?
[14:34] Uh… 呃…
[14:36] you know, that’s a good point, 你看 这问的真犀利
[14:37] and, um… 那 呃…
[14:39] I’m gonna walk way and work 我这就走开去忙了
[14:42] and hopefully save my job. 希望能逃过一”炒”
[14:44] Ow. 哦
[14:50] Yeah, Flack, I got the warrant for Sutton’s apartment. 对 Flack 我拿到了搜查Sutton公寓的搜查令
[14:53] Landlord said he would meet us with the key. 房东说他拿着钥匙在那儿和我们碰面
[14:55] Great, okay, I’ll see you there. 好 OK 回头见
[15:13] Turn around and you die. 转身你就没命了
[15:49] ??? 啊…这个杂种
[16:01] Our suspect is six-foot, 180 pounds, dark hair, dark eyes. 嫌犯六英尺 180磅 深色头发 深色眼睛 (1米82 67公斤)
[16:06] Armed with a large-caliber automatic pistol. 带有大口径自动手枪
[16:08] Last seen fleeing down One-Seven Street and Park. 最后的行踪是从1-7街及公园处逃窜
[16:10] No, I pulled my gun, Mac. 不是 我掏枪了 Mac
[16:11] This guy disarmed me in a matter ofeconds. He was a pro. 那家伙几秒就解了我的枪 他是个行家
[16:15] Now, I doubt he left any trace behind. 我估计他什么痕迹也不会留下
[16:17] And… and he spoke in fluent Greek. 还有…他说的一口流利的希腊语
[16:19] He came up to you speaking Greek? 他找上你的时候说希腊语?
[16:21] No, English, but he got a little angry when I started to fight back, 不是 是英语 后来我还击 他有点恼火了 就开始说希腊语
[16:24] and he cursed at me in Greek. 他还用希腊语骂我
[16:25] Something about his accent tells me he’s from rthern Greece. 他的口音说明他应该是希腊北部人
[16:30] You okay? 你不要紧吧?
[16:32] For a minute there, thought I was gonna come out of that stairwell in a body bag. 我当时真觉得 我可能会被装在尸袋里推出来
[16:36] We got a description out there, 我们已经发布了嫌犯特征
[16:37] and a detail’s been assigned to protect you and Danny. 也布置了人保护你和Danny
[16:40] We’ll get this guy. 我们会抓到他的
[16:42] He knew Danny and I questioned the rat fisherman. 他知道我和Danny找捕鼠人问过话
[16:44] Wanted to know what we took off of him. 他想知道我们从他那儿拿了什么
[16:46] ??? 我是说…
[16:48] A leather necklace with some trinket on it and an old pocket watch. 一个带挂件的皮绳 外加一只老怀表
[16:51] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[16:52] Maybe the watch is an antique, 或许那表是个古董
[16:54] one of those auction deals that collectors pay top dollar for. 可能有收藏家愿出重金收购
[16:57] If it is, 如果是的话
[16:59] why would Sutton’s killer leave it behind? 为什么杀掉Sutton后 却不直接拿走呢?
[17:08] Hey, how’s Stella? 嘿 Stella怎么样?
[17:10] She’s tough. 她很强的
[17:12] This is the round recovered from Sutton’s body. 这是从Sutton尸体里取出的子弹
[17:14] It’s a bullet with no las and grooves. 子弹上没有沟槽
[17:15] There’s no way of knowing make or model of the weapon. 所以没法知道是哪款武器
[17:18] Well, more than likely, it was fired through a bored-out barrel. 呃 很有可能这是从一个 摩损厉害的管中打出来的
[17:21] Right, but the inconsistency is, 对 但没法解释的是
[17:22] it’s a close-contact wound with shallow penetration. 这种近距离的伤口 射入皮下的距离却很浅
[17:25] Even a weapon with a boreout barrel at close range 就算是磨损严重的枪管 近距离射击
[17:28] would have enough velocity to penette deep into the body. 那速度也应该能够射的很深了
[17:31] Means that bullet had to come from a homemade weapon. 也就是说 凶器应该是自制的
[17:33] Welcome to my mystery. 欢迎来解我的谜
[17:36] What else do you have? 还有什么发现?
[17:37] I’m in the process of reassembling the plastic shards 我在把Sid从伤口处找到的
[17:39] Sid pulled from around the wound. 塑料碎片重新组合
[17:41] And the blue high-velocity spatter we found 另外 在死者衬衫上发现的
[17:43] on the vic’s shirt came back as mineral oil, dyed. 高速喷溅液体 是加了颜色的矿物油
[17:47] Dozens of uses. 用处多了
[17:50] And the bullet’s untraceable, 子弹没法找来源
[17:52] but maybe the trace it left behind isn’t. 不过或许子弹留下的痕迹能找得到来源
[17:57] James Sutton shouldn’t be dead. James Sutton不应该死
[17:59] The round I pulled from his body didn’t kill him. 从他身体里取出的那颗子弹没要他的命
[18:02] An old gunshot wound. 要他命的是处旧枪伤
[18:03] Completely healed. 完全愈合了的旧伤
[18:04] Impossible to date accurately, buI’d say at least a year or two old. 我没法估计确切时间 不过至少是一两年前的了
[18:08] Flack did a crimin history on Sutton. Flack查了Sutton的档案
[18:10] There was no report of him being the victim of a shooting or an assault. 没有说他受过什么枪伤 或者被什么人袭击过呀
[18:14] I did notice lots of extra scarring along the wound tract, 我注意到伤口处有不少小伤痕
[18:17] which suggests that someone with little or no medical training 说明是某个几乎没受过医学训练的人
[18:20] was digging around in there to get that bullet out. 把子弹从伤口里挖出来的
[18:22] Location and severity of the wound make it unlikely it was Sutton himself. 这伤口的位置和严重程度 说明不可能是Sutton本人取的子弹
[18:31] The only people who don’t report being shot are criminals, right? 只有自己是罪犯的才会不上报枪伤吧?
[18:36] Or someone trying to protect the person who shot them. 或者是他想保护那个开枪的人
[18:40] Now, the bullet that entered Sutton’s body last night nicked the lower intestine. 昨晚射进Sutton身体里的子弹 撕裂了他的肠壁
[18:47] There. 那里
[18:49] The laceration was enough to give him a giant stomachache, 这处伤口会让他疼好一阵子
[18:51] but the bullet stopped there. 但子弹在这里就停住了
[18:54] If we go a little further… 如果再往下一点…
[18:58] Just a second. 马上
[19:00] Now, there’s our COD. 那 这才是死因
[19:02] Ruptured abdominal aorta. 腹主动脉断裂
[19:04] But Sid, you said the bullet didn’t travel deep enough to hit that artery. 可是Sid 你说的 那颗子弹 没射入那么深的位置 打不到动脉
[19:08] Correct, 正确
[19:08] but the old gunshot wound resulted in the weakening of that arterial wall. 但是旧伤导致了动脉壁变薄
[19:13] Because he never sought proper medical treatment, 因为他没接受正确的治疗
[19:16] the aneurysm went undetected. 所以他身上的这处动脉瘤没被发现
[19:18] Exactly, and the trauma of the bullet entering his body 没错 子弹射入身体的刺激
[19:21] caused the aneurysm to burst, 导致动脉瘤破裂
[19:23] killing him almost instantly. 他基本是顷刻毙命
[19:28] So James Sutton was killed from a gunshot wound he suffered more than a year ago. 所以 James Sutton是死于他 一年多前中的一颗子弹
[19:36] Central, this is 21 King. We’re 10-84. 中心 这里是King大街21号10-84
[19:38] We got a DP down here at Central Park. 中心公司发现一具尸体
[19:40] Requesting a coroner’s unit. 请求法医组协助
[19:44] Parks Department worker found him. 公园管理处的人发现的他
[19:46] Looks like he tried to put up a fight. 看来他反抗来的
[19:48] Not a very good one. 可惜水平不行
[19:50] He’s got a dislocated pinky. 指关节脱位
[19:51] Some of his fingers are broken. 还断了几根手指
[19:53] He was tortured. 他被虐待过
[19:54] And then his neck was snapped. 然后脖子就被扭断了
[19:57] It’s got to be the same guy who pulled me off the street. 应该是那个把我推下街的人
[19:59] I gave the fisherman my card. 我给了捕鼠人名片
[20:03] So, he killed Wolford, then used the information on the card to get to you. 这么说 他杀了Wolford 然后根据名片找到了你
[20:07] Means our fisherman was dead before you were pushed into that stairwell. 意味着捕鼠人 在你被推下楼梯之前 就死了
[20:09] Yeah, but why kill the fisherman and not me? 嗯 但为什么杀他不杀我?
[20:12] Dead cop brings a lot of heat. 警察遇害会引起轩然大波
[20:13] What about a dead archaeologist? 那考古学家呢?
[20:15] No, whoever killed the fisherman didn’t kill Sutton; think about it. 不 杀死捕鼠人和Sutton的 不是同一个凶手 想想看
[20:20] Wolford heard the shot, turned into the alley Wolford听到枪响 拐进巷子
[20:22] and saw the killer running away. 看见凶手跑走
[20:23] He approached the body, 他走近尸体
[20:24] and as he was snatching the watch, 正在拿走怀表时
[20:26] he looked up and saw a different man coming toward him. 他抬起头 见到另一个人正走过来
[20:29] That man had to have seen Wolford takehe watch and the necklace. 那人肯定看见Wolford 拿走了怀表和项链
[20:32] Then he tracked him down and murdered him. 随后找到他 痛下杀手
[20:34] We’re looking for two different killers. 我们有两个不同的凶手要找
[20:43] Why are we looking at a picture of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Adam? Adam 干嘛给我们看 罗斯福总统的照片?
[20:47] Because the porcelain shard that Lindsay found in the soil sample from the crime scene… 因为在案发现场的土壤样本里 Lindsay找到的碎瓷
[20:53] …belongs to that china. 就是这套瓷器的
[20:54] Oh, you mean a china set like that one? 你说像这样的一套瓷器?
[20:57] No, I mean that china set. 不 就是这套
[20:59] It’s about 70 years old. 差不多70年了
[21:01] The modified floral pattern is unique. 修改过的花纹独一无二
[21:03] It’s the Roosevelt family coat of arms: 是罗斯福家族的纹章
[21:05] three thorned roses inside a crest with three white ostrich plumes on top. 花冠中有3朵带刺的玫瑰 上面是3根白色鸵鸟毛
[21:09] It’s a personalized, one-of-a-kind set. 是量身定做的 仅此一套
[21:13] What’s this? 这是什么?
[21:14] It’s the soil analysis you were just about to ask me for. 是你接下来就会 跟我要的土壤分析
[21:18] Main component is Manhattan schist. 主要成分是曼哈顿片岩
[21:21] It’s a stone commonly found at least 25 feet underground. 常见于地下25英尺 (8米多一点)
[21:24] We found traces of badly-degraded carbon steel 发现其中有微量 严重锈蚀的碳素钢
[21:27] mixed with a lead-based Pullman Green paint. 混着火车皮绿的含铅油漆
[21:30] Carbon steel, 碳素钢
[21:32] lead-based, Pullman Green were standard on Pullman train cars. 含铅 火车皮绿 都是老式火车车厢的标准配置
[21:36] Up until, let’s say, the early 1930s. 一直到 差不多 上世纪30年代早期
[21:39] FDR was elected president in…? 罗斯福哪年当选来着?
[21:41] 1932. 1932年
[21:42] 25 ft underground, a shard of Roosevelt’s Presidential china. 地下25英尺 罗斯福总统餐具的碎瓷
[21:46] Let’s put up that map. 把那张地图调出来
[21:52] That’s our answer. 答案揭晓
[22:00] Track 61. 61号线铁路
[22:02] It’s been around since the late ’20s. 上世纪20年代末建成
[22:04] You won’t find it on many maps. 很多地图上都找不到了
[22:06] If I got my bearings, we’re rectly beneath the Waldorf-Astoria. 如果我的方向感没错 我们就在Waldorf-Astoria酒店下面
[22:10] We are. 确实
[22:11] Franklin Roosevelt loved staying at the Waldorf. 罗斯福喜欢住在Waldorf酒店
[22:14] His presidential train would come through Grand Central directly into this station. 他的总统专列 会从中央车站直接开来到这站
[22:19] That train car up ahead– that’s part of his train. 前面的火车车厢 就是专列的一节
[22:22] His aides would whisk him off this train in his wheelchair, 助手会很快把他连着轮椅 从火车上搬下来
[22:27] into that elevator over there, up to his hotel suite, 推进那边的电梯 直接上到酒店套房
[22:30] out of sight of the press and the public. 避开媒体和公众的视线
[22:32] You’re the guy I wanted to sit next to in history class the day of the test. 历史课测验的时候 坐你旁边就爽了
[22:36] Good luck trying to cheat off this guy. 想抄他的考卷? 祝你好运吧
[22:38] You’ll have a tough time finding press photos of Roosevelt. 罗斯福的媒体照片很难找
[22:41] The press honored his request 因为媒体尊重他的要求
[22:43] never be photographed in his wheelchair or in his leg braces. 从不拍摄他坐轮椅 或戴腿支架的样子
[22:47] Wow. That’s respect. 哇哦 这才真叫尊重呢
[22:50] Don’t see much of that these days. 眼下这年头可看不到了
[22:52] Part of the train included a dining car with kitchen, 前面就是部分总统专列 一节带厨房的餐车
[22:56] a chef and a wait staff. 外加一名大厨和侍应
[22:59] Well, that would explain a broken china plate or two down here. 嗯 难怪这下面 会有一两个碎盘子
[23:04] Looks like Sutton’s dig site. 像是Sutton的挖掘点
[23:24] Looks like Sutton was telling the truth about being chased out of here. 看来Sutton说被人追出去 是真的
[23:34] Flack!
[23:43] Up! 给我起来!
[23:47] Well, look at this. 瞧瞧这是谁啊
[23:48] Laura Roman.
[23:50] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[23:52] I was in love with him. 我爱他
[23:53] Well, that’s a little more tha just friends and colleagues. 这跟”只是朋友 同事” 可差了一点点哦
[23:55] You lied about your relationship with the victim, Laura. 你没老实交待 跟死者的关系 Laura
[23:58] That makes me very suspicious. 这让我疑心大起啊
[23:59] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[24:00] Yes, we were lovers, 没错 我们是恋人
[24:02] but when it came to archeology and exploring, it w a competiti. 但在考古和探险上 我们相互竞争
[24:05] Is it possible that competition got a little carried away? 有没有可能 你对竞争过于投入了?
[24:08] No, it’s not. 当然不是
[24:10] You left the club shortly after Sutton did. Sutton走后不久 你也离开了夜总会
[24:12] He ends up dead. You find the body. 他死了 尸体是你发现的
[24:14] We call that oppornity. 我们说这是”有杀人机会”
[24:15] Then, e day after he’s murdered, 接着 在他被杀后一天
[24:17] you’re underground with a copy of his map, 你带着他地图的拷贝 跑到底地下
[24:19] hunting for whatever he thought was buried down there. 想找到他认为埋在那里的东西
[24:21] We call that motive. 这就叫”有杀人动机”了
[24:22] The pocket watch you left behind after you killed him– 你杀了他之后留下的怀表
[24:25] that wasn’t the big find, was it? 不是这次的目标 对吧?
[24:26] Stop saying that. I told you. I didn’t kill him. 闭嘴 我说过了 我没杀他
[24:29] And I don’t know what watch you’re talking about. 也不知道你说的什么怀表 他从没告诉我找到了什么
[24:31] He never told me what he found.
[24:32] So, what was James looking for down there, Laura? 那James到底在那儿找什么 Laura?
[24:39] He was looking for the remains of a judge. 他想找一位法官的尸体
[24:43] Some guy who disappeared a long time ago. 一个已经失踪很久的人
[24:46] Joseph Crater. 叫Joseph Crater
[24:49] I was down there trying to finish what James started. 我去那儿 是想完成 James未了的心愿
[24:52] Now I’m finished talking. 我要说的就这么多了
[24:55] She’s telling the truth about the judge. 法官的事 她说的是真的
[24:57] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[24:59] The serial number I raised on the watch 我在怀表上找到的序列号
[25:01] helped me identify an owner– Judge Joseph Crater. 帮我确认了表的主人: Joseph Crater法官
[25:03] He was appointed to the New York State Supreme Court 当年 纽约州州长罗斯福
[25:05] by then Governor of New York, Franklin Roosevelt. 任命他为纽约州高等法院法官
[25:08] He was like the Jimmy Hoffa of his day. 跟后来的Jimmy Hoffa一样 (1975年失踪的美国工会主席)
[25:10] He disappeared in August of 1930. 他在1930年8月消失了 尸体至今没有找到
[25:13] His body was never found.
[25:14] All right, so that’s the great murder mystery that Sutton was hoping to solve. 哦 Sutton是打算解开 这宗谋杀大迷案呢
[25:18] You know, before I took that watch apart, I had it appraised. 我把那块表拆开之前 找人给沽了价
[25:20] It wasn’t worth very much. A couple of thousand dollars, at the most. 不是太值钱 最多才几千块
[25:23] Then why would someone attack you and kill the fisherman for it? 那为什么有人为这袭击你 还杀了捕鼠人?
[25:28] Because whatever was taken with it must have been the real prize. 因为跟表一起被拿走的东西 肯定就是真正值钱的东西
[25:36] You think? 你真这么觉得?
[25:38] Only one way to find out. 要找出真相 只有一个办法
[25:54] Something definitely hidden inside there. 那里面肯定藏了什么
[26:27] Looks like some kind of coin. 看来是某种硬币
[26:29] Somebody went to a lot of trouble to hide this. 有人花了大力气 把这藏起来
[26:31] Yeah. 嗯
[26:32] It’s got to be valuable. 肯定很值钱
[26:34] Valuable enough to kill for. 甚至值得为它杀人
[26:37] We may have just found our motive for the fisherman’s murder. 也许这就是 捕鼠人被杀的动机
[26:42] I thought you should see this. 我觉得你该看看这个
[26:45] Flack subpoenaed Sutton’s medical history. Flack用传票调出了 Sutton的医疗记录
[26:47] As expected, there was no record of a previous gunshot wound, 不出所料 他以前没受过枪伤
[26:51] but there was documentation of another injury. 却有另一项受伤记录
[26:54] In 1999, he suffered a fall w(ile ice hiking on Mount Hood. 1999年 他在胡德山冰上远足时 摔了下来
[26:58] He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, 被飞机送到了附近医院
[27:00] and had emergency surgery to remove his ruptured spleen. 紧急动手术 摘除了破裂的脾脏
[27:05] Now… 你瞧…
[27:09] Where’s the scar from the incision? 手术刀口的伤疤呢?
[27:11] There isn’t one. 没有疤
[27:13] Okay, Laurie. 来吧 Laurie
[27:15] Now, pase forgive my use of props, but 原谅我卖个关子
[27:18] seeing is believing. 不过眼见为实啊
[27:28] One perfectly healthy spleen. 一颗完好无缺的健康脾脏
[27:31] This is not the real James Sutton. 这不是真正的James Sutton
[27:35] Our James Sutton just became james Doe. 我们的James Sutton 突然变成无名男尸了
[27:41] allow me to introduce myself. 自我介绍一下
[27:43] My name is James Sutton. I’m an archeologist. 我叫James Sutton 是考古学家
[27:45] I’m 25 years old. I live in a … 今年25岁 住在…
[27:47] I ran Sutton through every database known to man. 我在所有已知的数据库里 搜索了Sutton的资料
[27:50] The usual stuff– personal info, current and p!st address. 最常用的: 个人信息 过去和现在的住址
[27:53] Nothing out of the ordinary until I found this. 一切都很正常 直到我发现这个
[27:56] It was posted almost three years ago. 是快3年前发布的
[27:59] My fianc?of two years, Liza, 我订婚两年的未婚妻 Liza
[28:03] e lovef my life, 我的一生挚爱
[28:05] betrayed me in ways that cannot be forgotten, so… 不可原谅地背叛了我 所以…
[28:09] Okay, I don’t have a minute, Adam. 好了 Adam 我没这么多时间
[28:11] Just get to the point here. 直截了当说吧
[28:12] I promise you, boss, it all gonna make sense, okay? 我保证 头儿 绝不会浪费你时间 好吗?
[28:15] – It’s coming. – I will begin an online auction. – 马上就到了 – 我要开始网上拍卖
[28:16] Up for sale? 卖什么呢?
[28:19] My entire life. 我的全部生活
[28:21] My possessions, 我的财产
[28:23] my friends, my job… 朋友 工作…
[28:27] This is the real James Sutton. 这才是真的James Sutton
[28:30] He’s been living on Long Island for the past three years. 过去3年 他一直住在长岛
[28:33] He works at the lighthouse museum on the South Shore. 在南岸的灯塔博物馆工作
[28:37] Well, maybe he can tell us who the hell is lying on that table down in Autopsy. 也许他能告诉我们 楼下验尸台上躺着的究竟是谁
[28:47] He handed me a check for half a million dollars. 他给了我张50万美元的支票
[28:49] His real name is Mitch Henson. He submitted the winning bid. 他真名叫Mitch Henson 出价最高
[28:53] I know it’s a lot of money, but 我知道这是很大笔钱
[28:55] how do you walk away from your entire life? 但你是怎么放弃全部生活的?
[28:57] By doing just that. 就这么着呗
[28:58] By leaving with the clothes on your back and a check for $500,000. 背上衣服和一张50万的支票离开
[29:02] Have you had any contact with Henson since the auction? 拍卖之后 你跟Henson还有联系吗?
[29:04] There was a strict non-communication clause attached to the sale. 买卖条款严格规定 不准联络
[29:07] What’s this all about? Is he in trouble, or…? 到底怎么回事? 他有麻烦了 还是…?
[29:09] He was murdered two nights ago. 他两晚前被人谋杀了
[29:12] Murdered? 谋杀?
[29:15] Did he ever discuss with you why he bought your life? 他有没有跟你讨论过 为什么买走你的生活?
[29:19] I mean, could heave been running from something or someone? 会不会是为了 躲避某些事或某个人?
[29:23] No. From w(at I remember, heas just a plain kind of guy. 不会 在我印象中 他就是个平平无奇的人
[29:26] Just a man looking for a fresh start. 就是想要重头来过吧
[29:29] – Okay, everybody, it’s time for the lighthouse tour. – I want to take the tour. – 好 大家可以参观灯塔了 – 我要看灯塔!
[29:31] Well, 好吧
[29:33] you rememberanything else, 要是想起别的什么
[29:35] please call. 请给我打电话
[29:36] I will. 我会的
[29:37] – Good luck, detectives. – Mm-hmm. Thanks. – 祝你们好运 警探们 – 嗯 谢了
[29:41] At least we got an ID on our vic. 至少我们确认了死者身份
[29:44] Mitch Henson bought Sutton’s life over three years ago. Mitch Henson是3年前 买下了Sutton生活
[29:48] Sid puts that old gunshot wound– Sid认为最终要了他命的旧枪伤
[29:50] the one that ultimately killed him–
[29:51] occurring between one and two years ago. 发生在一到两年前
[29:53] Okay. That means Henson was shot both times well after he’d already assumed Sutton’s identity. 就是说 Henson变身为Sutton 很久之后才中了枪
[30:01] What are you thinking? 在想什么?
[30:03] If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. 一次不成 就努力再三啊
[30:14] Is it true? 是真的吗?
[30:15] It’s all over the club. 俱乐部里都传遍了
[30:17] People are saying he was a fake, a fraud. 大家说他是个假货 是骗子
[30:20] Why don’t you have a seat, 你先坐下
[30:21] take a breath, calm down, and we’ll talk? 深呼吸 冷静下来 我们再谈?
[30:23] No. I want to know who Jamereally was. 不 我要知道James究竟是谁
[30:25] Where he grew up, what college he went to. 他在哪儿长大 什么大学毕业
[30:27] Did he have any family? 他有家人吗?
[30:29] Please. 请坐
[30:33] It’s an ongoing investigation. 调查还在进行中
[30:36] His name was Mitch Henson. 他真名叫Mitch Henson
[30:38] But apart from that, I can’t reveal any further information. 但除此以外 我不能透露任何其它信息
[30:41] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[30:42] I slept with him. I shared secrets with him. 我跟他上床 分享秘密
[30:45] For the last three years, every time I said his name, 可过去3年里 我每次叫出他的名字
[30:47] it was a lie. 都是句谎言
[30:49] Three years? 3年?
[30:51] So you were with him when was sho the first time? 这么说 他第一次被中枪的时候 你们在一起?
[30:53] How did you know about that? 你怎么知道的?
[30:55] The coroner found the injury during his autopsy. 法医尸检时发现了伤口
[30:57] I need to know who shot him. 我要知道是谁开的枪
[30:59] Who was he protecting by not reporting it? 他没报案 到底是想保护谁?
[31:01] Why? Why is that important? 怎么? 这有什么要紧?
[31:03] Because the person responsible for that shooting might be the same person who murdered him. 因为上次开枪的人 可能也是这回杀死他的凶手
[31:09] I can assure you that it wasn’t. 我跟你保证不是
[31:12] It was you, wasn’t it? 那人是你吧?
[31:16] You shot him. 是你开的枪
[31:18] It was an accident. 那次是意外
[31:21] Two years ago, 两年前
[31:22] I was hired to excavate a site 有人雇我在塞浦路斯北部
[31:24] ?on a farm outside the city wf Nicosia in northern Cyprus. 尼科西亚城外的一个农场 挖掘一件东西
[31:28] When I arrived, 等我到那儿
[31:29] I realized James had beaten me to the site. 发现James比我抢先一步
[31:31] He’d been digging there for two days. 他已经在那儿挖了两天
[31:33] You son of a bitch! This was mjne! I set thisp! 你这个混蛋! 这是我的! 是我安排好的!
[31:36] I did all the legwork! 资料都是我收集的!
[31:41] I want everything. 都归我 你找到的一切都要归我!
[31:43] Everything you found!
[31:44] Just take it easy, baby. 别激动 宝贝儿
[31:45] Just put that thing ay. 先把枪放下
[31:52] But I never meant to pull the trigger. 但我绝不是有意开的枪
[31:57] Thank God he wasn’seriously hurt. 谢天谢地 他伤得不重
[32:08] What? 又怎么?
[32:12] Nothing. 没什么
[32:16] You’ very lucky. 你很幸运
[32:18] Because that bullet could have easily killed him. 那颗子弹很可能 轻易就要了他的命
[32:25] A lot of guys would have told her. 换了别人 肯定就告诉她真相了
[32:27] She never has to know it was her bullet that ultimately killed him. 她永远也不必知道 正是自己那颗子弹要了他的命
[32:32] What now? 现在怎么办?
[32:33] The hard part. 艰巨任务:
[32:35] ????? 找出两天前开枪的那个人
[32:45] Who’s better than me? 还有谁比我更棒?
[32:48] That depends on who you ask. 那要看你问谁了
[32:50] This pen right here. 这支笔
[32:52] The most dangerous pen in the world and the answer to all of our questions. 是这世上最危险的笔 而且解答了我们所有疑问
[32:56] The plastic shards Sid pulled from the wound– 我用Sid从伤口里 取出的塑料碎片
[32:59] I reassembled them from the pen the killer used to make the gun. 拼出了凶手 用来做手枪的那支笔
[33:04] All the components used to assemble the gun are common household items. 枪的所有零件 都是常见的家用器具
[33:10] And the rim fire .22 caliber bullet is for sale in any gun shop. 而点22口径的弹筒发射子弹 在所有枪店都有售
[33:35] The blue mineral oil 蓝色的矿物油
[33:39] Pretty well made. 做得很不错呢
[33:40] The only defect is the plastic casing on the outside of the pen 唯一缺陷就是 笔的塑料外壳
[33:43] extended farther than the metal barrel on the inside. 比内部的金属管伸出更长
[33:46] The round exploding out of the barrel caused the extra plastic to splinter 子弹从枪筒爆发出来 把多余的塑料炸成了碎片
[33:50] and forced those pieces into the wound. 又把碎片冲进了伤口
[33:52] The barrel is a metal tube you can buy in any hardware store. 枪筒就是一个所有五金店 都能买到的金属管
[33:55] And it wasn’t designed to fire a bullet. 可不是用来发射子弹的
[33:57] That explains the allow penetration. 所以子弹射得不深
[33:59] No rifling inside the barrel. 枪膛内没有来复线摩擦
[34:00] The bullet didn’t spin out with increasing velocity. 子弹不是以加速度旋转出膛
[34:03] Instead, it wobbled out and quickly lost speed. 相反 是摇晃着射出 很快就没了速度
[34:06] Leaving no marks to identify the gun from which it was fired from. 也没留下能 确认发射武器的痕迹
[34:08] Well, there aren’t many people capable of making a weapon like this. 能做出这么件武器的人 可没有几个
[34:18] This might help narrow it down. 这个或许有助于缩小范围
[34:28] All right, see the front of the coin has Apollo on it; 瞧 硬币的正面是阿波罗
[34:30] he’s the god of light Greek mythology. 是希腊神话中的太阳神
[34:33] On the back is a chariot being drawn by elephants. 背面是大象拉的战车
[34:36] If this is authentic, it’s priceless. 如果这是真品 就是无价之宝
[34:38] What makes it so valuable? 为什么?
[34:39] Well, first of all, it feels like solid gold. 首先 这手感像纯金的
[34:42] And those etchings would date it back thousands of years ago, 而这些蚀刻 可以追溯到几千年前
[34:46] during the reign of King Philip II. 国王菲利普二世统治时期
[34:48] This belongs in a museum somewhere. 这是哪家博物馆的东西
[34:50] It’s definitely the property of the Greek government. 肯定是希腊政府的财产
[34:52] All right, well, looks like our boy Sutton was involved in smuggling stolen antiquities then. 哦 看来Sutton涉嫌 走私被盗的古董啊
[34:57] Yeah. Somebody wanted that coin badly enough 嗯 有人为了得到这硬币
[34:59] to attack me in that stairwell and kill the fisherman. 不惜在楼梯间袭击我 还杀了捕鼠人
[35:02] And that person’s still out there. 而且还在逍遥法外
[35:04] The funny thing about search warrants, James, James 搜查令有趣的地方就在于
[35:07] is that you ner know what’s gonna turn up. 你永远不知会找到什么
[35:09] Now I bet that this wouldn’t be in your apartment. 我敢打赌 这不会留在你公寓里
[35:13] I bet that you were smart enough to get rid of it. 打赌你这么聪明的人 肯定一早扔了
[35:17] I lost. 结果我输了
[35:20] The pen from the lighthouse gift shop. 灯塔礼品店卖的笔
[35:24] Ironic. 真讽刺
[35:26] Using something from your new life to take the life of the man who had your old one. 用新生活里的东西 杀了买走你旧生活的人
[35:30] Bet that 500 grand seemed like a lot of dough at the time, huh? 那50万当时看来 是很大一笔钱吧?
[35:33] Amazing how fast it can go. 想不到一下子就没了
[35:35] A bad real estate deal here, 买房交易失败
[35:37] a couple of overaggressive investments there. 几笔过于冒险的投资
[35:40] That job you have at the lighthouse? 就凭你在灯塔赚那点儿钱?
[35:42] Might as well be charityork. 大概跟领救济差不多吧
[35:44] You’re broke. 你破产了
[35:45] Did you honestly think that by killing Henson, 你真以为杀了Henson 就能要回以前的生活?
[35:47] you’d have your life back?
[35:49] I didn’t want my life back. 不是要回来
[35:50] I just wanted some credit, 我就想要点功劳
[35:53] some kind of compensation, a little respect. 某种补偿 一点尊重
[35:55] He was becoming rich and famous off of my research, my hard work. 他靠我的研究 我的辛勤工作 发了财 出了名
[35:59] Henson. 你不接我电话了
[36:00] You stopped taking my calls.
[36:02] You’re not supposed to be here. 你不该来这儿 不准联络 忘了吗?
[36:03] No contact, remember?
[36:04] That’s what the contract says. 合同上写明的
[36:05] – Get the hell away from me. – I saw the magazine articles. – 给我滚远点儿 – 我看到杂志上的文章了
[36:07] Those ruins in Peru. Brilliant discovery. 秘鲁的遗址 伟大的发现
[36:09] A career-maker. 开创事业之笔 那该是我!
[36:10] That’s me!
[36:12] I got you there. I sold you my reputation. 是我把你领到那儿的 是我卖给你这些名誉
[36:14] – I sold you my existence. – No! – 卖给你我的存在 – 不!
[36:15] It was my hard work that got me there. 这全凭我自己的辛勤努力 你放弃了自己的生活
[36:17] You gave up on your life.
[36:19] And I took it and turned it into something you couldn’t. 我接手过来 做成了你永远做不到的事情
[36:22] I don’t owe you anything. 我什么都不欠你 你咽不下这口气 James
[36:27] You couldn’t let it go, James.
[36:29] He had no right treating me like that! 他无权那样对我!
[36:31] He had every right. 他当然有权
[36:33] But in your twisted mind 但在你扭曲的思想里
[36:36] you somehow blamed him for your own failures. 你把一切都怪在他身上
[36:39] He was the reason your life was falling apart. 是他害你过得一塌糊涂
[36:42] So you made this gun, 于是你做了这把枪
[36:44] you came back to the city, and you hung out outside the club, 回到纽约 守在俱乐部外面
[36:49] and you killed him. 杀了他
[36:58] What the hell are you doing? 你该死地又想干嘛? 告诉过你 离我远点儿
[36:59] I told you to stay away from me.
[37:00] I told you what I wanted. – 我也说过想要什么 – 你要不回自己的生活了
[37:01] You can’t have your life bk
[37:03] And you can’t have it either 那你也别想要
[37:09] That was my life. 那是我的生活
[37:10] That wasn’t your life. 不是
[37:13] This is. 这才是
[37:16] And for the next 25 years, that life is the property 而今后25年 你的生活都属于
[37:18] of the New York State Department of Corrections. 纽约州劳改局
[37:36] …… 进入此处 即踏上希腊共和国领土
[38:01] I really appreciate you seeing me at such a late hour. 非常感谢您 这么晚抽空见我
[38:03] How can I be of asstance? 有何可以效劳?
[38:04] I’m conducting a homicide investigation 我正在调查一起凶杀案
[38:07] that may involve the uggling of artifacts belonging to your country, 可能牵涉有人 走私贵国艺术品
[38:10] specifically a rare coin of Philip II. 具体说来 是菲利普二世时期的珍贵硬币
[38:14] A rare coin indeed. 真够珍贵的
[38:15] Yes. I was hoping you might put me in contact with someone from your government 是啊 我希望您能 帮我联系上贵国政府中某位人士 能告知我关于近期 这类物品被盗的情况
[38:18] that would be able to inform me of any recent thefts of such items.
[38:23] Give me a list of known smugglers. 给我列个已知走私犯的名单
[38:25] I’d also like to authenticate the coin, 我还想鉴定一下硬币
[38:27] find out exactly where it originated. 找出其确切出处
[38:30] Detective Bonasera, Sebastian Diakos. Bonasera警探 这位是Sebastian Diakos
[38:33] Pleasure to meet you. 幸会
[38:35] Sebastian is an antiquities expert specializing in ancient Greek artifacts. Sebastian是古董专家 专门研究古希腊艺术品
[38:39] He will assist you with whatever you need. 你有什么需要 他都能帮忙
[38:41] I’d be happy to. 乐意效劳
[38:46] You said you had a photograph of the coin. 你说有张硬币的照片
[38:49] Yes, I do. 对 有的
[39:10] Oh. 哦
[39:10] Oh, I’m so embarrassed. 真是不好意思
[39:12] I-I must’ve picked up the wrong tablet. 我 我肯定是拿错相册了
[39:15] I don’t have the photograph I’m looking for on this one. 这本里面 没我要找的照片
[39:19] I apologize. I have wasted your time. 非常抱歉 耽误您时间了
[39:22] I, uh, promise you our next meeting will be far more productive. 呃 向您保证 我们下次见面一定更富成效
[39:25] Of course. 当然
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme