时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Join the party! | 来一起狂欢吧! |
[00:53] | Please! | 救命! |
[00:55] | Whoa,whoa,what are you doing? Stop! Stop! | 你干嘛? 放手! 放手! |
[01:06] | Caucasian female,no I.D. | 白人女性 身份不明 |
[01:10] | What,the carnival in town? | 怎么 城里搞嘉年华了? |
[01:11] | It’s a renegade street party. | 是叛逆者的街头聚会 |
[01:13] | Ever since the city put restrictions on public gatherings, | 自从市政府限制公众集会后 |
[01:15] | they’ve been popping up all over town. | 他们就满城到处打游击 |
[01:17] | I say she’s a little overdressed for the occasion. | 那她穿得可太不应景了 |
[01:20] | Ballerina on stilts over there said she just wandered over to him and dropped. | 那个踩高跷跳芭蕾的说 她摇摇晃晃走到他跟前 然后就倒了 |
[01:24] | No idea where she came from. | 不知道她从哪儿冒出来的 |
[01:26] | – What time’d the party start? – Midnight. | – 聚会是几点开始的? – 午夜时分 |
[01:28] | We’re taking statements from everyone.So far,no one saw anything suspicious. | 正在给他们录口供 目前为止 没人见到什么可疑事 |
[01:32] | Multiple lacerations to the face and skull. | 脸部和颅部多处被撕裂 |
[01:35] | COD appears to be blunt force trauma. | 死因看来是钝器外伤致死 |
[01:38] | Looks like she left us some clues. | 看来她留了点线索给我们 |
[01:40] | And they’re deadly. | 是致命的线索 |
[02:23] | CSI:NY Season05 Episode04 ‘Sex, Lies, And Silicone’ | CSI:纽约篇 |
[02:43] | Hey,Mac,got some kind of plastic shards here.I’m not sure what they are. | 嘿 Mac 这儿有些塑料碎片 我不确定是什么 |
[02:48] | Danny,the city’s got a streaming surveillance camera near here,corner of Hogan and Lafayette. | Danny 这儿有流媒体监控探头 在Hogan街和Lafayette街的街角 |
[02:53] | All right,I’ll go check that out. | 好 我去查查 |
[03:00] | There’s some bloody tissue on our vic’s bracelet. | 死者手链上有些沾血的组织 |
[03:05] | No defensive wounds on her hands or wrists. | 手上及手腕上都没有防卫伤 |
[03:08] | Canvass found the vic’s wallet in a storm drain around the corner. | 在街角泄洪沟里找到了死者钱包 |
[03:11] | There’s a photo ID inside. Here name is Ann Steele. | 里面有身份证 她叫Ann Steele |
[03:14] | Blackberry was found in the bushes a couple of feet away. | 在几步远外的树丛里找到了 她的黑莓手机 |
[03:17] | Ostrich skin,pretty pricey. | 鸵鸟皮 价值不菲呢 |
[03:20] | Corporate jet access card, | 公司专机登机卡 |
[03:22] | board member of the Manhattan Conservatory, Scorpion Room VIP. | 曼哈顿音乐学院的董事会成员 天蝎厅的VIP客户 |
[03:28] | Key card for Wickfield Condominiums. | Wickfield公寓的门卡 |
[03:31] | Sounds like a real mover and a shaker. | 像是个大人物 |
[03:34] | No cash or credit cards. | 没有现金也没有信用卡 |
[03:36] | Could’ve just found our motive. | 也许这就是动机 |
[03:37] | If it was a robbery,why toss the Blackberry? The wallet? Expensive items. | 如果是抢劫 为什么不抢黑莓手机 钱包 值钱的玩意? |
[03:41] | Maybe he was just plain stupid? | 也许 他是个大白痴 |
[03:43] | I’ll flag the credit cards. Keep ’em active. | 我去把她的信用卡资料调出来 盯着它们的交易情况 |
[03:47] | Hey,found her business card. | 找到她的名片了 |
[03:48] | “Ann Steele,Professional Consultant.” | “Ann Steele 专业顾问” |
[03:52] | There’s nothing listed in her calendar for last night. | 她的记事簿里昨晚没活动 |
[03:58] | What? What is it? | 怎么了? 看到什么了? |
[04:01] | Chief Sinclair. The last call was to him two hours before she died. | Sinclair局长 她死前2小时 最后一通电话是打给他的 |
[04:16] | Hey,what are you doing in here?! | 嘿 你在这儿干嘛? |
[04:19] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[04:25] | Get me security! | 派保安过来! |
[04:26] | We searched every office and every floor. So far,no sign of an intruder. | 每间办公室 每层楼都查了 目前还没发现侵入者 |
[04:29] | I want someone posted at every exit in case he’s still in the building. | 在所有出口都派人站岗 以防他还在楼里 |
[04:32] | – Done. – Any idea how he got in? | – 已经布置完毕 – 知道他怎么进来的? |
[04:34] | Security guard said he flashed a badge and claimed he had to ID a body. | 保安说他亮了下徽章 说是来认尸的 |
[04:37] | What kind of badge? | 什么徽章? |
[04:38] | Said he didn’t get a good look at it. | 他说没仔细看 |
[04:39] | He’s already been replaced. | 已经把他撤职了 |
[04:44] | Sid,you have a description? | Sid 看到他长相了吗? |
[04:46] | Uh,Caucasian,around six feet tall, | 白人 大概有6英尺高 |
[04:50] | black jeans,black shoes; he was wearing a hoodie, | 穿黑牛仔裤 黑鞋子 他戴了兜帽 |
[04:52] | so I didn’t get a real clear look at a face. | 所以我看不清他的脸 |
[04:55] | And he had on a pair of surgical gloves. | 他戴了双医用手套 |
[04:57] | Means no fingerprints. | 所以没留下指纹 |
[04:59] | I don’t suppose you have any idea what he was doing in here? | 我想你不知道他在这里做什么 |
[05:02] | He was hovering around the body when I came in. | 我进来时 他在尸体边转悠 |
[05:05] | I got a partial shoe print. | 找到部分鞋印 |
[05:07] | I had already sent Steele’s clothes and belongings upstairs, | 我已把Steele的衣服和随身物品送楼上去了 |
[05:10] | so unless he was into necrophilia,your guess is as good as mine. | 所以除非他有恋尸癖 你和我想的一样 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:16] | We get an image of the intruder on surveillance? | 从监控录像上找到闯入者影像了? |
[05:18] | No,it looked like he deliberately turned his back toward the camera. | 没 他似乎有意背对镜头 |
[05:21] | That didn’t raise suspicions with the security cop on duty? | 那也没引起当班警察的警惕? |
[05:24] | He’s not a cop,Mac. He’s one of those private hires they’re phasing in. | 他不是警察 Mac 他是局里逐步推行的 那种私人雇员 |
[05:27] | The guy’s basically just a warm body with a badge. | 那人只能算是戴徽章的普通人 |
[05:30] | Pulling experienced NYPD officers off posts and replacing them with undertrained civilians. | 让训练有素的纽约警察下岗 换上未经培训的老百姓 |
[05:36] | I’d like to smack the pencil-pushing bureaucrat who came up with that brilliant idea. | 对想出这妙计 光会纸上谈兵的官僚们 真想狠狠抽一记耳光 |
[05:40] | That would be me,Detective Taylor. | 说的就是我 Taylor警探 |
[05:43] | Chief Sinclair. | Sinclair局长 |
[05:45] | Go on,you were just saying? | 继续说 别停下 |
[05:48] | Yeah,it’s Flack. | 是我 Flack |
[05:49] | Look Chief,I know the city’s having a few fiscal problems… | 局长 我知道政府财政有点问题… |
[05:52] | A $4 billion deficit is more than a problem. It’s a crisis. | 40亿的赤字不只是个问题 是危机 |
[05:56] | Hey,Mac. Got some activity on Ann Steele’s credit card. | Mac 有人用了Ann Steele的信用卡 |
[05:59] | Chief. | 局长 |
[06:00] | Ann Steele. | |
[06:03] | Mayor called me at 5:00 this morning when he got word. | 市长知道后早上5点打电话给我 |
[06:06] | He wants this case moved to the top of the pile. | 他希望你优先处理这个案子 |
[06:09] | Is that why you dropped by? Tell me how to do my job? | 你就为这个来的? 教我怎么做自己的工作? |
[06:12] | I heard you had a break-in this morning.That’s why I came by. | 听说今早有人闯了进来 我是为这个来的 |
[06:15] | If lab security hadn’t been farmed out to the lowest bidder, | 如果实验室的保安没外包给 最低价投标人的话 |
[06:18] | you might’ve saved yourself a trip. | 就用不着你跑这一趟了 |
[06:20] | For every NYPD salary we no longer pay,we can hire three new civilians. | 雇1个纽约警察的钱 可以雇3个平民 |
[06:25] | You do the math,Detective. | 你算算这笔账 警探 |
[06:27] | The phrase is “bottom line.” Three people for one. | 重点是”账本底线” 1个换3个 |
[06:30] | And if lab security is vulnerable,every piece of evidence we process can be called into question. | 如果实验室保安有问题 我们经手的证物都会被人质疑 |
[06:35] | What’s the bottom line on that? | 那笔帐该怎么算? |
[06:36] | I understand your frustration. | 我理解你的失望 |
[06:38] | I get orders from the top,just like you. | 我也是奉命行事 像你一样 |
[06:41] | I don’t have to like them. I just have to make them happen. | 我用不着喜欢那些决策 我只负责执行 |
[06:44] | “Do more with less.” | “用最少的钱做最多的事” |
[06:46] | Seems you tell me that every year. | 好像你每年都跟我说一遍 |
[06:48] | And yet every year,you seem to accomplish it. | 每年你好像也都做到了 |
[06:50] | In the next few weeks, | 接下来几周里 |
[06:51] | you’ll be receiving recommendations for additional budget cuts. | 你会收到进一步削减预算的建议 |
[06:54] | Look,Chief,I don’t… | 你看 局长 我不… |
[06:56] | It’s the new reality,Taylor.Get used to it. | 新的现状就是如此 Taylor 面对现实吧 |
[06:59] | Now what can you tell me about this,uh,this intruder? | 那个闯入者 你知道些什么? |
[07:05] | I’m more interested in what you can tell me. | 我更感兴趣你能告诉我些什么 |
[07:09] | About the victim. | 关于那个死者 |
[07:11] | This is Ann Steele’s cell phone. | 这是Ann Steele的手机 |
[07:15] | She called you two hours before her death. What was that about? | 她死前2小时给过你电话 为什么? |
[07:21] | She left a message saying she had a parking ticket she needed taken care of. | 她给我留言说她收到张非法停车罚单 想让我帮她处理一下 |
[07:25] | So you knew her?Your e-mail address is also in here. | 你认识她? 你的邮箱地址也在上面 |
[07:29] | We shook hands at a press conference,a couple of charity auctions. | 我们在记者招待会上认识 还有几场慈善拍卖会 |
[07:32] | She earned her living by making connections. | 她凭到处网罗人脉营生 |
[07:35] | A man like you would be a great resource to a woman like that. | 你这样的男人对她那种女人来说 肯定是份巨大资源 |
[07:39] | Trust me.Ann had access to people a lot more powerful than me. | 相信我 Ann认识的比我权力大的 多了去了 |
[07:43] | Her business card said she was a “consultant.” | 她名片上写她是个”顾问” |
[07:46] | That’s a pretty generic title considering the company she kept. | 跟她所拥有的公司相比 那名头可真不起眼 |
[07:49] | Any idea what type of consultant she was? | 知道她是哪种顾问吗? |
[07:51] | Rumor is she fixed problems.You know,made things go away. | 传言她是帮人解决问题的 就是去摆平一些事 |
[07:55] | I take it we’re not talking overdue tax returns. | 我想我们说的不是逾期报税 |
[08:03] | Why don’t you stick to the science on this,Mac. | 你还是盯着科学事实吧 Mac |
[08:06] | I’ll take care of the politics. | 政治的事我来管 |
[08:07] | Why do I get the feeling you know more than you’re telling me? | 为什么我感觉你还有事没告诉我? |
[08:11] | Because you’re a cop. | 因为你是个警察 |
[08:13] | Just remember,I’m your boss. | 你记住 我是你上司 |
[08:44] | The tissue from the vic’s bracelet is some kind of synthetic polymer. It isn’t human. | 死者手链上的组织是种合成聚合物 不是人身上的 |
[08:48] | Hmm,well,the hair I found on her nylons is. | 她尼龙袜上找到的头发属于人类 |
[08:50] | Results are female.Not a match to our vic. | 是女性的 与死者的不相符 |
[08:53] | Maybe it’s a random hair from the street party? | 也许是街头狂欢上谁掉的头发? |
[08:55] | The hair was enmeshed in her nylon. I’m thinking close physical contact. | 头发缠在她尼龙袜里 我想她跟谁有过身体接触 |
[08:59] | Stella,we got a hit on Ann Steele’s platinum card. | Stella 找到Ann Steele白金卡的 消费记录了 |
[09:01] | Someone just used it to buy an amplifier. | 有人刚用它买了一个扬声器 |
[09:03] | Have Adam analyze that polymer.We know what it isn’t,let’s find out what it is. | 让Adam去分析聚合物 我们知道 它不是什么 让他来找出它是什么 |
[09:21] | Okay,folks,show’s over. Give me these. | 好了 大家 演出结束 东西给我 |
[09:25] | Hey,I’m in the middle of my thing. Yeah? | 嘿 我正忙着呢 没看到? |
[09:26] | So are we. It’s called homicide investigation. | 我们也是 这是凶杀案调查 |
[09:29] | Do you know this woman? | 认识这个女的吗? |
[09:31] | – Never seen her. – No? | – 从没见过 – 没见过? |
[09:32] | – How’d you get her credit card? – I didn’t. | – 你怎么搞到她的信用卡的? – 我没有 |
[09:34] | You used it to buy that amp on your back at Conran Electronics. | 你在Conran电器店 用信用卡买了背上那个扩音器 |
[09:37] | You were stupid enough to forget your business card on the counter. | 你够蠢的 把名片落在柜台上 |
[09:40] | Hey,hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 你们干嘛? |
[09:41] | The woman in that picture,she’s dead. | 照片上这个女人 她死了 |
[09:47] | Okay,just ’cause I used someone’s card doesn’t make me a murderer. | 好吧 我用了别人的卡 并不等于我就是杀人犯 |
[09:49] | But it does make you guilty of grand larceny. | 但你犯了重大盗窃罪 |
[09:51] | Okay,okay,I…I found the card in the street. | 好吧 我在街上捡到那张卡 |
[09:55] | Which street? | 哪条街? |
[09:56] | Downtown. I was at some party thing. | 市区里 我在参加个聚会 |
[09:59] | Then that lady dropped dead,everyone was freaking out. | 那个女的倒地死了 大家都被吓到了 |
[10:01] | I took off,found the card on my way home. | 我就走了 回家路上捡到那张卡 |
[10:03] | Why’d you leave? Did you have something to hide? | 你为什么走? 要藏什么东西吗? |
[10:05] | My roller skates were giving me a blister. | 我穿溜冰鞋穿得脚起泡了 |
[10:07] | Where were you before the street party,Mr. Scissorhands? Just before midnight. | 街头聚会之前你在哪里? 剪刀手先生 午夜以前? |
[10:11] | I was on the six train from Astor Place. | 我从公共剧院上了6号地铁 |
[10:13] | Anyone who can corroborate that? | 有谁能证明吗? |
[10:15] | Zach Rosenthal. We took the train to the party together. | Zach Rosenthal 我们一起搭车 去参加聚会的 |
[10:19] | Stilt-walking ballerina. | 踩高跷跳芭蕾舞的那个 |
[10:32] | I never thought I’d say this,but I got some hot hula hoop action on the city surveillance tape. | 真没想到 在市监控录像上 看到个转呼啦圈很辣的妞 |
[10:37] | – I thought the murder happened before the party? – Right. | – 凶案是狂欢开始前发生的? – 没错 |
[10:46] | – There’s Ann Steele. – Yeah. | – 那是Ann Steele – 对 |
[10:47] | Okay. Let’s go back to the crime. | 好吧 回到犯罪现场 |
[10:51] | Time code puts it at 11:55. | 时间显示是11:55 |
[10:53] | Right around the time of the murder. | 差不多是凶案发生时间 |
[10:54] | Okay,the newspaper dispenser where the vic was killed is over here | 死者遇害处的报纸自动贩卖机就在那 |
[10:58] | All I see is a parked van. | 我就看到一辆停着的货车 |
[10:59] | Yeah,and it’s blocking the view of the crime scene,is right behind the van. | 是的 正好挡住了犯罪现场 就在货车后面 |
[11:02] | So much for Big Brother. | 老大哥的能力也就这样了 (出自小说<1984> 时刻监控民众生活的政府) |
[11:05] | Hang on. Looks like there’s a light in that building across the street,something in the window. | 等下 对街有户亮灯的窗边好像有东西 |
[11:10] | I’m going in. | 放大看看 |
[11:13] | It’s a woman,and she’s facing the direction of the crime scene. | 是个女人 面对犯罪现场 |
[11:15] | In fact,based on that angle,she’s staring right at it. | 事实上 从那个角度看 她正盯着犯罪现场 |
[11:18] | Any luck,we just caught ourselves an eyewitness. | 运气好的话 我们就找到目击证人了 |
[11:21] | Can’t remember her name. Sorry. I was,uh,pretty loaded last night. | 不记得她的名字了 不好意思 我 呃 昨晚有点喝多了 |
[11:25] | Did you hear anything unusual outside– any running,screaming,say around midnight? | 听到外面有不寻常的声音吗- 奔跑 尖叫 大概午夜时分 |
[11:29] | No,nothing.What’s this about? | 什么也没有 怎么了? |
[11:30] | How about your friend there? She was in the window. Did she mention seeing anything? | 你朋友呢? 她就在窗边 有没有提到看到什么了? |
[11:34] | – Not that I remember. – Where’d you meet her? | – 我记得没有 – 你在哪遇上她的? |
[11:37] | – Um,at a bar. – Bar? Which bar? | – 酒吧 – 酒吧? 哪家? |
[11:40] | Blue Tail,I think. | Blue Tail 我想是这家 |
[11:43] | So,uh,where’d you get this photo? I mean,um,why are you looking for her? | 那么 你们从哪弄到这张照片的? 我是说 你们找她做什么? |
[11:46] | We think she might have witnessed a crime. | 我们认为她可能是罪案目击者 |
[11:48] | What kind of crime? | 什么类型的罪案? |
[11:49] | We’re asking the questions. What time did she leave? | 是我们在问问题 她几时离开的? |
[11:52] | Um,around 12:30. I don’t know.I passed out. | 大约12点半 我不知道 我睡着了 |
[11:55] | All right,do me a favor.You hear from her again,tell her we want to talk to her. | 好吧 帮我个忙 如果有她的消息 告诉她我们想找她谈谈 |
[11:59] | – No problem. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[12:02] | I’ll pop by the Blue Tail,see if anyone recognizes her. | 我去趟Blue Tail 看有没有人认出她 |
[12:11] | Steele Slain Business Consultant Found Dead | 商务顾问Steele Slain身亡 |
[12:17] | – Sheldon. – Greg Pullman. | |
[12:20] | Where have you been,man? Holed up in a bunker with no cell phone service? | 你都在哪混呢 伙计? 藏在手机信号都没有的碉堡里? |
[12:23] | Oh,my law firm thinks less than 80 hours a week is slouching. | 我就职的那家律师事务所认为 一周工作少于80小时就是偷懒 |
[12:26] | How about you? You still at the Medical Examiner’s Office? | 你呢? 还在法医办公室工作? |
[12:28] | Ah. No,I moved over to the Crime Scene Unit a few years ago. | 不 我几年前就去了犯罪现场小组 |
[12:31] | Oh,you’re an authority figure now,huh? | 你现在是权威人士了? |
[12:34] | Hey,you,um… you on the Ann Steele case? | 你 呃… 在查Ann Steele的案子? |
[12:36] | Yeah. You know about her? | 是啊 你认识她? |
[12:37] | Yeah,she wiretappeda client of ours,got him busted for extortion. | 是 她给我们的一个客户装了窃听器 勒索他到破产 |
[12:40] | We call her the female Pelicano. | 我们叫她女版鹈鹕 |
[12:42] | I guess us lab rats never knew how important she was. | 我想我们这些蹲实验室的 永远不会了解她有这么重要 |
[12:44] | Not important,but powerful. | 不是重要 而是有权势 |
[12:46] | You get your hands on her files,you’d be set for life. | 你要是拿到她手上的资料 你这辈子就不愁吃喝了 |
[12:50] | Or maybe you already have? | 还是你已经拿到手了? |
[12:53] | I can’t talk about an active case. | 我不能谈正在调查的案子 |
[12:54] | – Yeah,right. – Yeah. | – 是啊 没错 – 没错 |
[12:56] | Anyways,when this is over,I got some stories for you. | 好吧 事情结束后 我再跟你说说这些故事 |
[12:58] | Woman had her fingers in a lot of pies. My old man’s included. | 这女人的手伸得可长了 我老爹也是她的受害者 |
[13:02] | Lowell? Wow. How’s he doing? | Lowell? 他现在怎样? |
[13:05] | Ah. He had a bypass last year,but you know him. | 他去年装了一个导管 但你了解他 |
[13:09] | He was up chasing nurses in a week. | 一周内就起床追逐护士了 |
[13:11] | – Will you tell him I said hello? – I will. | – 代我向他问好 – 我会的 |
[13:13] | – Good. – I will. | – 太好了 – 我会的 |
[13:14] | – Thank you. It was good seeing you,Greg. – Good to see you,too. | – 谢啦 见到你真高兴 Greg – 我也是 |
[13:16] | – Okay,man. – Take care. | – 好的 伙计 – 保重 |
[13:22] | Yeah,I had a,uh,trial scheduled tomorrow,but they settled. | 我明天有个庭审 但已经搞定了 |
[13:25] | Wouldn’t hurt to celebrate. | 提前庆祝也没关系 |
[13:26] | Why don’t we hit a bar,see what kind of trouble we can get into? | 我们去酒吧喝一杯 找点乐子 |
[13:28] | Come on. You look in the mirror lately? We’re not in college anymore. | 拜托 你最近都不照镜子的? 我们已经不是上大学那会了 |
[13:31] | Oh,come on,Sheldon I promise we won’t do anything you can’t get us out of. | 拜托 Sheldon 我保证 绝不会惹你摆不平的麻烦 |
[13:34] | Let’s just go have a drink like old times. | 我们就像以前那样去喝一杯 |
[13:39] | All right. | 好把 |
[13:40] | – All right. | – All right. – 好的 – 好的 |
[13:40] | – Tanner’s at 8:00. – Tanner’s. | – Tanner’s酒吧 8点 – 就Tanner’s |
[13:42] | – I’ll see you there. – Okay. | – 回头见 – 好的 |
[13:46] | Well,you tell your boss I don’t care how much money he makes or what his title is. | 你就告诉你老板 我不在乎他多有钱 他的官多大 |
[13:49] | I come across evidence of criminal activity,I’m going to act on it.Bye. | 既然是犯罪证据 就要按规定处理 再见 |
[13:54] | Can I interrupt a sec? | 能打扰你一下吗? |
[13:55] | This phone has not stopped ringing all morning. | 这电话一早上响个没完 |
[13:57] | Anyone Ann Steele ever laid eyes on is calling to see what we got. | Ann Steele曾接触过的人 都打来问我们发现了什么 |
[14:00] | This case is making a lot of people nervous. | 这案子让很多人紧张不已 |
[14:03] | What do you have? | 你有什么发现? |
[14:03] | No luck finding the witness in the window. | 没找到在窗边的目击者 |
[14:05] | I spoke to the bartender and several employees at the Blue Tail Bar. | 我和Blue Tail的酒保 还有几个雇员都谈了 |
[14:08] | None of them recognized her or Trevor Jones. | 都没有认出她或Trevor Jones |
[14:11] | She didn’t just vanish into thin air. | 她不会就这么消失得无影无踪 |
[14:12] | We have her on surveillance camera. Someone had to see her somewhere. | 监控录像上有她 一定有人在哪看到过她 |
[14:15] | We’re canvassing the neighborhood with her photo. | 我们拿她的照片去附近地区筛查 |
[14:17] | – I’ll keep you posted. – All right. | – 有消息通知你 – 好 |
[14:21] | I got a CODIS hit on the hair I found in Ann Steele’s nylons. | Ann Steele丝袜上发现的头发 在CODIS系统里找到了匹配记录 |
[14:26] | Belonged to a Jan Fowler.Seventeen. | 属于Jan Fowler 17岁 |
[14:28] | We have an address? | 有地址吗? |
[14:29] | No. She’s been in the Connecticut Missing Persons database for the past two years. | 没有 她两年前就进了康涅狄格州的 失踪人口数据库 |
[14:34] | And there’s more. | 还有 |
[14:37] | Connecticut PD had no leads on Jan Fowler’s whereabouts,so, | 康涅狄格警局对Jan Fowler的下落 没有任何线索 所以 |
[14:41] | since the hair I found on the vic’s nylons is all we have, | 既然死者丝袜上发现的头发 是目前为止唯一的线索 |
[14:44] | I did an isotopic breakdown on it. | 我做了一个同位素分解 |
[14:49] | Proportions of hydrogen and oxygen isotopes in her hair indicate she’d been living in Boston. | 她头发里氢和氧同位素的比例 显示她住在波士顿 |
[14:54] | Right,so I contacted Boston PD. I told them she was a lead suspect in a homicide. | 所以我联系了波士顿警局 告诉他们她是桩谋杀案的头号嫌犯 |
[14:58] | They faxed me this. | 他们传真来了这个 |
[15:00] | She died of a drug overdose? | 她死于吸毒过量? |
[15:02] | Over a year ago. | 一年以前 |
[15:05] | How’d a dead woman’s hair get on Ann Steele’s nylons? | 一个死掉女人的头发怎会 出现在Ann Steele的丝袜上? |
[15:20] | Hey,have you seen Mac? | 嘿 看到Mac了吗? |
[15:21] | Oh,not recently. Why? What’s up? | 刚刚没有 怎么了? 有啥事? |
[15:23] | Oh,I got an I.D. on the footprint from the autopsy room. | 解剖室的脚印有结果了 |
[15:26] | Intruder wore a size ten Nike Air,black. No trace or DNA. | 入侵者穿的是10号耐克球鞋 黑色 没发现其他线索或DNA |
[15:30] | Great. I’ll pass it on. | 很好 我回头交上去 |
[15:32] | Oh,you have a… Uh. Oh.It was an eyelash. | 哦 你这… 呃 哦 有根睫毛 |
[15:36] | Okay,um,you know the synthetic polymer you extracted from Ann Steele’s bracelet? | 那个你从Ann Steele手镯上 提取下来的合成聚合物 |
[15:43] | Well,I-I magnified it 400 times. Tell me what you see. | 我放大了400倍 说说你看到了什么 |
[15:47] | I see some kind of liquid in between the cellular structure. | 细胞结构之间有某种液体 |
[15:50] | It’s cholesterol. | 是胆固醇 |
[15:51] | An oil. Naturally occurring. | 一种油脂 天然产的 |
[15:53] | Right. So we have stratified cells suspended in an oily matrix. | 没错 所以我把悬浮于油脂组织中的 细胞分层 |
[15:57] | It’s skin. | 是皮肤 |
[15:58] | But the cells have no nuclei. | 但细胞没有细胞核 |
[15:59] | Well,it’s not just any skin. It’s synthetic skin. | 不是真的皮肤 而是人造皮肤 |
[16:02] | In fact,it’s high grade,Japanese silicone skin. | 实际上 是一种高级的 日本产的硅树脂皮肤 |
[16:05] | They use it to protect keyboards and electronic devices from scuffs and scratches. | 用来保护键盘和电子设备 不被磨损和刮擦 |
[16:09] | So what was it doing on our vic’s bracelet? | 那怎么会在受害人的手镯上? |
[16:14] | I mean,I-I can…I can figure that out. | 我能… 我能找出来 |
[16:29] | I got some kind of plastic shards here. I’m not sure what they are. | 这儿有些塑料碎片 我不确定是什么 |
[16:43] | Looks like the top of a lipstick tube. | 像是口红盖子 |
[16:45] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[16:48] | It’s a flash drive cover. | 是U盘的盖子 |
[16:51] | Got the specs from the manufacturer. | 从制造商那里拿到了规格数据 |
[16:53] | 64 gigabytes of storage capacity. | 64G存储空间 |
[16:57] | That’s bigger than my old laptop. | 比我的旧本本空间还大 |
[16:58] | And this is just the cover. Question is:Where’s the actual drive? | 这个只是盖子 问题来了: U盘哪里去了? |
[17:01] | Wasn’t recovered at the scene or on the vic. | 在现场和受害人身上都没找到 |
[17:03] | Ann Steele was a fixer. | Ann Steele是个勒索者 |
[17:05] | Maybe the information on that drive had something to do with her murder? | 也许U盘里信息和她的谋杀案有关? |
[17:08] | It could also have something to do with the break-in at the ME’s office. | 也可能和有人闯入法医办公室有关 |
[17:10] | Someone out there is still looking for it. | 外面有人还在找它 |
[17:11] | Yeah,well,we need to find it first. | 我们得先找到它 |
[17:13] | – I’m go go check out her apartment. – All right. | – 我去检查她的公寓 – 好的 |
[17:20] | All right,Ann Steele’s apartment should be right around this corner. | Ann Steele的公寓就在那个拐角 |
[17:24] | What is this? No super to greet us? | 这算什么? 居然没管理员欢迎我们? |
[17:26] | This kind of money,they’re not called supers,all right? | 这样的公寓 他们可不叫管理员 |
[17:28] | – They’re called concierges. – Oh,yeah? | – 叫门房 – 哦 是吗? |
[17:30] | And they use key cards instead of keys. | 他们用门卡而不是钥匙 |
[17:33] | Did you hear that? | 听到了没? |
[17:48] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[18:02] | Where you going? | 想去哪? |
[18:05] | – Don’t move. – You got him? | – 别动 – 抓住他了? |
[18:13] | Anthony Martino,private investigator. | Anthony Martino 私家侦探 |
[18:16] | Private investigator,huh? | 私家侦探 嗯? |
[18:20] | Mr. Martino,I see you were on the force for six years before you became a P.I. | Martino先生 你在做私家侦探前 曾干了6年的警察 |
[18:25] | Why’d you leave? Drugs? Gambling? | 为什么离开? 毒品? 赌博? |
[18:30] | Money. | 钱 |
[18:32] | When was the last time you looked at your paycheck? | 你上次看到你的薪水支票是几时? |
[18:36] | Nice dogs you got there. What are those,Nike Airs? | 能找到那里还满厉害的嘛 这是什么 耐克球鞋? |
[18:40] | I’m gonna guess. Size ten? | 我来猜猜 10号? |
[18:41] | This is NYC. Lot of guys wear these. | 这里是纽约 很多人穿这鞋的 |
[18:44] | But a lot of guys weren’t caught burglarizing a dead woman’s apartment. | 但并没很多人因偷窃 女死者的公寓而被抓 |
[18:47] | – Unoccupied dwelling,Detective. – Right. | – 无主的住所 警探 – 没错 |
[18:50] | Most I’ll get is burglary three. | 最多是三级入室行窃 |
[18:52] | And that’ll get pled down to criminal trespassing. | 还能和检察官协议 降为非法闯入 |
[18:54] | Times two. | 两次了 |
[18:56] | ‘Cause those sneakers are gonna tie you into the break-in at the M.E.’s office. | 这双球鞋就能证明你 入侵过法医办公室 |
[18:59] | Should wear booties next time. | 下次穿个鞋套 |
[19:01] | Thanks. I’ll make a note of that. | 多谢 我会牢记于心的 |
[19:03] | – What were you looking for? – Your sister. | – 你在找什么? – 你妹妹 |
[19:05] | That’s funny. I don’t have a sister. | 真好笑 我没有妹妹 |
[19:07] | Let me rephrase the question for you. | 我换个方式问 |
[19:10] | – Who are you working for? – People. | – 你为谁工作? – 公民 |
[19:13] | Yo,people who? | 哪位公民? |
[19:15] | People who are gonna make sure I don’t do any time for this. | 确保我不会为此坐牢的人 |
[19:23] | The man who ransacked Ann Steele’s apartment | 那个搜查Ann Steele公寓的家伙 |
[19:24] | is the same man we found nosing around our autopsy lab. | 和探查解剖室的是同一个人 |
[19:28] | His name’s Anthony Martino. He’s a P.I. and former NYPD. | 他叫Anthony Martino 是个私家侦探 以前是纽约警察 |
[19:31] | Yeah. Martino. He’s a bottom feeder. | Martino 是个卑鄙小人 |
[19:34] | He tell you what he was after? | 他告诉你他在找什么了? |
[19:36] | Someone’s payroll is keeping him quiet. | 有人付钱让他一个字也不说 |
[19:39] | We think he wanted Ann Steele’s flash drive. | 我们认为他是在找Ann Steele的U盘 |
[19:42] | Since he couldn’t find it the first time, | 第一次没有找到 |
[19:44] | he broke into her apartment hoping he’d have better luck there. | 于是闯入她的公寓 希望在那交好运 |
[19:47] | That’s just it. He didn’t break into her apartment. He used an access card. | 就是这样 他不是闯入 他用的是门卡 |
[19:51] | So far,he’s bypassed security in two different buildings,and managed to evade surveillance. | 目前为止 他绕过这两处的保安 还避开了监控摄像头 |
[19:56] | And you’re thinking there’s an inside connect. | 你认为他有内应 |
[20:01] | Someone high up has to be pulling the strings. | 有高层在幕后操纵 |
[20:05] | Last year,that sexual harassment case that was filed against you went away overnight, | 去年 那个指控你性骚扰的案子 一夜之间就撤销了 |
[20:09] | like it never happened. | 像从来没发生过一样 |
[20:12] | You be careful,Taylor. | 你小心点 Taylor |
[20:14] | Don’t make accusations you can’t back. | 不要随便指控别人 |
[20:16] | Did Steele fix that for you? Is that why your name was in her Blackberry? | 是Steele帮你摆平的? 所以你的名字存在她黑莓手机里? |
[20:19] | It was a false accusation. | 那是诬告 |
[20:21] | I have kids,a good marriage. | 我有孩子 幸福的婚姻 |
[20:24] | Things worth protecting. | 这一切都值得保护 |
[20:25] | – You didn’t answer my question. – I don’t have to. | – 你没有回答我的问题 – 我不需要 |
[20:28] | You saw the names on her contact list. | 你看到她联系人列表上的名字 |
[20:30] | Any one of them could have been behind this. | 任何一个都有可能是幕后黑手 |
[20:32] | If that flash drive falls in the wrong hands, | 如果这个U盘落入了坏人手中 |
[20:34] | it’ll cause more fallout than you can handle,Mac. | 那引起的严重结果 可不是你能处理的 Mac |
[20:41] | Adam,you wanted to see us? | Adam 你想见我们? |
[20:43] | – Jan Fowler’s dead,right? – Right. | – Jan Fowler死了 对吧? – 是啊 |
[20:46] | Right. So I started wondering | 好 所以我就开始想 |
[20:47] | how a dead woman’s hair could cross state lines,and end up on Ann Steele’s nylons. | 一个女死者的头发怎能跨过州界 跑到Ann Steele的尼龙袜上 |
[20:52] | So I looked into the mortuary in Boston that processed her body… | 所以我查了一下波士顿 处理她尸体的殡仪馆… |
[20:55] | Wait a second. I thought you were working on the silicone we found on Steele’s bracelet? | 等一下 我以为你还在钻研 Steele手镯上找到的硅树脂? |
[20:59] | No. I-I am. I mean,I-I was,but I think it all just ties in together. | 不 我是在弄 我刚才在弄 但我觉得所有证据都有联系 |
[21:02] | Here,take a look. | 这里 看一下 |
[21:06] | This mortuary in particular was under investigation for selling body parts. | 这家殡仪馆因出售尸体器官 在接受特别调查 |
[21:11] | – Among other things,they sold… – Human hair. | – 在其它器官部分 他们还卖… – 头发 |
[21:13] | Now,there were a couple places in New York that they were doing business with. | 这里是他们在纽约 有生意来往的2个地方 |
[21:16] | And I found this link to one of them. | 我发现这和它们中的一个有关 |
[21:20] | Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find the perfect woman? | 你是否想过找到一个完美女性会如何? |
[21:24] | Welcome to the world of high-end designer dolls. | 欢迎来到精品人偶世界 |
[21:35] | Hey,girl. she’s hot. | 嘿 姑娘 她可真辣啊 |
[21:48] | Now,our clientele are mostly single men who want female companionship | 我们的客户大多数是 想要女性陪伴的单身男性 |
[21:52] | without the complications of a human relationship. | 但又不想碰到复杂的人际关系 |
[21:55] | Now,a typical doll runs around $6,000. | 一个标准人偶大约要6000美元 |
[21:58] | Well,we’re looking for… | 我们是在找… |
[21:59] | We’ve got ten different female body types and 16 faces. | 我们有10种不同的女性体型 和16种脸型 |
[22:03] | Not to mention skin tone,eye color,makeup. | 这还不包括肤色 眼睛颜色 化妆 |
[22:05] | We’re more interested in hair. Blonde hair. | 我们对发色更感兴趣 金发 |
[22:07] | We’ve got every color.All shades and styles. | 我们什么颜色都有 颜色和发型随便挑 |
[22:10] | Actually,what we need is a list of your clients that bought dolls with blonde hair. | 实际上 我们需要的是 你们购买金发人偶的客户名单 |
[22:15] | Your customer list. | 你的客户名单 |
[22:16] | We’ve got over 4,000 of them. | 这有超过4000人啊 |
[22:18] | And it’s because of the skin. It’s almost like the real thing. | 都是这些皮肤的功劳 它们几乎能以假乱真 |
[22:22] | Since 2007,we’ve been using this incredible new material… | 自从2007年来 我们开始使用 不可思议的新材料… |
[22:26] | – Japanese silicone. – Yes! | – 日本硅树脂 – 是的! |
[22:28] | How about we narrow down your customer list? | 缩小一下你的客户名单怎么样? |
[22:30] | Exactly.Blonde dolls with Japanese silicone skin that were sold in New York City. | 确切说 在纽约出售的 有着日本硅树脂皮肤的金发人偶 |
[22:35] | There’s a confidentiality issue there. | 这里还有一个保密的问题 |
[22:37] | Most of our clients are quite secretive about their dolls. | 大部分客户对他们的人偶 都相当注重保护隐秘 |
[22:39] | That’s why God created warrants. | 那就是上帝创造搜查令的原因 |
[22:47] | – I know what you’re thinking. – What? | – 我知道你们在想什么 – 想什么? |
[22:50] | That I have carnal relations with them. | 我和它们有肉体关系 |
[22:53] | No,I wasn’t,uh,thinking that. | 不 我没 那么想 |
[22:55] | Well,I-I don’t.I was raised to be a gentleman. | 我没有 我从小就被教育当个绅士 |
[23:00] | So,um…Oh,um,this is Akiko, Vanessa and Melody. | 所以 唔…这是Akiko Vanessa 还有Melody |
[23:06] | She’s new to our family. | 她是家庭新成员 |
[23:09] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[23:11] | When I come home from a hard day’s work,they are always here for me. | 当我结束一天辛勤工作回家 她们总在这儿等我 |
[23:15] | They give me a sense of peace and comfort that | 她们给我平和舒适的感觉 |
[23:17] | I’ve never been quite able to achieve with a human female. | 那种感觉是我在人类女性身上得不到的 |
[23:21] | Mr. Gorem,we’re not here to pass judgment,really. | Gorem先生 我们来这儿 不是对你评头论足 真的 |
[23:24] | We’re looking for a blonde doll. | 我们在找一个金发人偶 |
[23:25] | Company that makes these said that you bought one about a year ago. | 制造这些人偶的公司说 大约一年以前你买过1个 |
[23:28] | Tiffany. | |
[23:30] | She-she had a bit of an attitude problem, | 她-她的态度有些问题 |
[23:32] | so I-I found her a new home. | 所以我给她找了一个新家 |
[23:35] | Where? | 哪里? |
[23:36] | On the Internet.There’s a site for doll devotees. | 在网上 有一个人偶粉丝的网站 |
[23:39] | We trade grooming tips,first date stories,we even trade the dolls. | 我们交换新郎提示 初次约会故事 甚至交易人偶 |
[23:44] | Who’d you trade with? | 你和谁做的交易? |
[23:45] | I don’t recall his name, | 我不记得他名字了 |
[23:46] | but he took Tiffany and gave me lovely Melody in return. | 但他带走了Tiffany 做为报答给了我可爱的Melody |
[23:51] | She’s a much better fit for us. Although she doesn’t really like to watch TV. | 她对我们更加合适 尽管她不怎么喜欢看电视 |
[23:58] | We’re going to need your computer. | 我们需要你的电脑 |
[24:00] | – Maybe there’s an online record of the transaction. – Okay. | – 也许会有那笔交易的在线记录 – 好吧 |
[24:03] | You know what?Mr. Gorem,we’re also going to need to borrow Melody. | 你知道吗? Gorem先生 我们还需要借用一下Melody |
[24:08] | Uh,b-b-borrow her? | 借-借用她? |
[24:10] | It’s possible that she’s carrying DNA from her previous owner. | 她很可能携带前任主人的DNA |
[24:13] | And if you can’t remember his name,we’re gonna need to take her and do a few tests. | 如果你不记得他名字 我们就要带走她做些测试 |
[24:17] | – Tests? Where? – At our lab. | – 测试? 哪里? – 在我们的实验室 |
[24:19] | Can I at least come with her?She is very fragile. | 至少我能不能和她一起去? 她很脆弱 |
[24:23] | Don’t worry. We’ll be gentle. | 别担心 我们会很温柔的 |
[24:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:30] | Okay,how weird was that? | 好吧 真是怪死了 |
[24:33] | There’s no way that one of these can replace a real woman. | 这玩意能替代有血有肉的女人 决不可能 |
[24:36] | Oh,I don’t know,Linds.They’re not bad-looking. | 我不知道 Linds 她们长得还不赖 |
[24:39] | Think of all the money a guy could save on dinner. | 想想男人能省下的晚饭钱 |
[24:44] | A doll?! | 一个人偶?! |
[24:46] | I mean,I could understand if you dumped me for a real woman but a piece of plastic?! | 如果你为其他女人甩了我 我能理解 但这堆塑料?! |
[24:50] | What does she have that I don’t have,huh? | 她有什么我是没有的? |
[24:53] | Forgive my wife.She’s not well. | 请原谅我的妻子 她脑子有点秀逗 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna get you for that,Monroe. Big-time. | 我会帮你买的 Monroe 玩得高兴 |
[25:03] | A city of 12 million,and people need mannequins to keep them company. | 1200万人口的城市 人们却需要人偶来作伴 |
[25:08] | I mean,what does that say about where we are as a species? | 他们怎么说来着 我们是独立的生物种类 |
[25:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around this removable tongue. | 我满脑子都在想这个可拆卸舌头 |
[25:24] | I’ve got a print. | 我找到一个指纹 |
[25:29] | Hey,what’s up,Adam? | 怎么了 Adam? |
[25:31] | Uh,n-nothing,I,um… | 没什么 我… |
[25:33] | You know,wondering if you guys need some,uh… swabs or something. | 想知道你们是否需要些药签什么的 |
[25:38] | No,I think we got it all under control here,Adam,thanks. | 不 这里一切尽在掌握 Adam 谢谢 |
[25:42] | God,she’s so– I mean,I’ve never seen one in real life before. | 上帝啊 她太–我从没亲眼见过这个 |
[25:45] | It’s so realistic.Can I touch her? | 太栩栩如生了 我能摸摸她吗? |
[25:48] | Adam. | |
[25:51] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[25:56] | Red hair. | 红发 |
[26:01] | We’re almost finished,Melody. | 我们就快好了 Melody |
[26:04] | Done. | 好了 |
[26:06] | Hey,I got a match on the print. | 指纹找到吻合的 |
[26:09] | Belongs to a Trevor Jones. | 是Trevor Jones的 |
[26:12] | He works for the Attorney General’s office. | 他在总检察长办公室工作 |
[26:13] | By day. Trades dolls by night. | 白天是这样 晚上则交易人偶 |
[26:16] | Talk about a secret life. | 讨论他的秘密生活 |
[26:17] | Wait a minute. Isn’t that the guy that Danny and Flack talked to? | 等一下 这不就是那个和Danny 还有Flack谈过话的人吗? |
[26:20] | Right. | 是啊 |
[26:21] | The blonde mystery witness was looking out of his window at the time of the murder. | 这个金发神秘目击者 在案发时正从他的窗口往外看呢 |
[26:26] | What kind of a person watches a murder and then doesn’t come forward? | 哪种人目睹一起谋杀却不报案呢? |
[26:30] | One without a voice. | 不能说话的人 |
[26:38] | Miss us? | 想我们吗? |
[26:39] | You can’t just barge in here,not without a warrant. | 没有搜查令你们不能闯进来 |
[26:41] | Oh,look what I got. | 看看我有什么 |
[26:42] | Where’s your girlfriend,Trev? | 你的女朋友在哪儿呢 Trev? |
[26:43] | – What girlfriend? – The rubber one. | – 什么女朋友? – 橡胶的那个 |
[26:45] | Danny,silicone. | Danny 是硅树脂 |
[26:46] | Oh,sorry,right,silicone. | 对不起 硅树脂 |
[26:48] | You guys mind telling me what this is about? | 你们能不能告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[26:49] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[26:54] | This is what it’s about. | 就是这回事 |
[26:56] | It’s not what you think,all right? | 不是你们想的那样 好不好? |
[26:58] | Some of the guys at work got her for me as a joke. | 我的同事跟我开玩笑给我的 |
[27:00] | Right. And she’s been under your bed collecting dust ever since. | 好吧 从那之后她就在你床底积灰 |
[27:13] | I think we just found our mystery witness. | 我们找到神秘的目击证人了 |
[27:17] | Here we go. | 拿稳了 |
[27:21] | Oh,it’s her all right. | 就是她了 |
[27:22] | You can’t take her; she’s my property. | 你们不能带走她 她是我的财产 |
[27:24] | – Now she’s ours. – No,no,no,wait.I mean,why-why are you taking her? | – 现在她是我们的了 – 不 不 等等 你们为什么带走她? |
[27:26] | What does she have to do with this? | 她和这件事有什么关系? |
[27:28] | If the girlfriend’s hair and silicone match our evidence, | 如果你女友的头发和硅树脂 和证据吻合 |
[27:30] | – it puts the victim in your apartment. – So? | – 那就证明死者来过你的公寓 – 所以呢? |
[27:32] | So you told us you never met Ann Steele before. That would mean you lied. | 你说你从没见过Ann Steele 那就意味着你在撒谎 |
[27:37] | We’ll take a ride downtown and talk about this. | 我们去市区 再谈这事 |
[27:43] | Yeah,see,that’s why boys shouldn’t play with dolls. | 没错 看看 这就是男孩不该玩人偶的原因 |
[27:48] | I know that story. | 我知道那个故事 |
[27:51] | Here’s to old times. | 为旧时光干杯 |
[27:59] | And to that brunette at 2:00. | 也为两点钟方向的黑发美女干杯 |
[28:04] | – Man,you haven’t changed a bit. – Sure I have. | – 老兄 你可没怎么变 – 我当然变了 |
[28:07] | Now I could afford to buy her a drink. And a Mercedes. | 现在我可以请她喝一杯 还能买辆梅赛德斯送她 |
[28:12] | And you got to be doing al right,they put you on this Ann Steele case. | 你现在一定干得不错 他们让你调查Ann Steele的案子 |
[28:15] | Why do you keep bringing her up? | 你为什么一直提到她呢? |
[28:16] | Yeah,I’m sorry.I should’ve told you this earlier. | 对不起 我之前就该告诉你的 |
[28:19] | The old man,he screwed up pretty bad a few months back. | 我老爸 几个星期前 他把事情搞得一团糟 |
[28:22] | He tried to push some money around and got mixed up in this bribery scandal. | 他处理财务问题时卷入了行贿丑闻 |
[28:26] | Ann Steele mopped up the mess. | Ann Steele替他擦了屁股 |
[28:29] | Okay,so what’s the problem? | 好吧 那有什么问题呢? |
[28:32] | She kept all her client’s files on flash drives. | 她把所有客户资料都放进U盘 |
[28:35] | Had more than enough to bury my old man. | 那些资料绝对会毁了我老爸的 |
[28:38] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我? |
[28:40] | I guess I’m gonna have to put it out there. | 我想我得把这些资料给删了 |
[28:43] | If you happen to come across any evidence that’s tied to my dad, | 如果你凑巧看到 任何和我老爸有关的证据 |
[28:47] | he’d appreciate your discretion. And your help. | 他会感谢你的判断力 还有你的帮助 |
[28:52] | So bumping into you outside my office,that wasn’t an accident. | 所以你存心在办公室外偶遇我 |
[28:55] | I didn’t know where else to turn. | 我不知道还能找谁帮忙 |
[28:56] | And honestly,all you’re gonna have to do is just delete any information pertaining to him. | 老实说 你只要删除有关他的信息就成 |
[29:00] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我不必做任何事 |
[29:01] | Come on,it’s not like it’s connected to Steele’s murder. | 拜托 那和Steele的谋杀案 可没什么关系 |
[29:03] | It doesn’t matter. It’s tampering with evidence. And you know I can’t do that. | 这不是问题的关键 这是篡改证据 你知道我不能那么做 |
[29:07] | Legally,no. But morally… | 法律上是不能 但是情感上… |
[29:11] | You remember your last year of medical school– that scholarship you got? | 你还记得你在医学院的最后一年 –你得到的奖学金? |
[29:14] | Yeah,what about it? | 记得 那又怎么了? |
[29:15] | It was donated to the school on your behalf by my father. | 那是我老爸为了你捐给学校的 |
[29:19] | Lowell paid my tuition? | Lowell为我付了学费? |
[29:21] | He wanted to do it. | 他想要这么做 |
[29:23] | He believed in you.He thought you were headed for great things. | 他信任你 他觉得你会做出成绩的 |
[29:25] | And you know what? He was right. | 你知道吗? 他没错 |
[29:28] | He was happy to be there for you when you needed help, | 他很高兴能帮到你 |
[29:31] | and now,it’s your turn to do the same. | 现在 你也该回报他了 |
[29:36] | I don’t like how this is sounding,Greg. | 你这么说我可就不喜欢了 Greg |
[29:38] | Now,if it’s true,I appreciate what your father did for me. | 如果是真事 我很感激你父亲为我所做的 |
[29:43] | But that was his decision,not mine. | 但那是他的决定 不是我的 |
[29:45] | And I don’t owe him anything. | 我不欠他什么 |
[29:51] | Hey,Sheldon! | 嘿 Sheldon! |
[30:04] | Remember her? | 记得她吗? |
[30:07] | Nah,you were drunk. Right. | 醉了不记得了 是吧 |
[30:10] | Were you drunk when you killed her,or you sober up by then? | 你杀她时也醉醺醺吗 还是那时清醒过来了? |
[30:13] | – I don’t recognize her. – Her name is Ann Steele. | – 我不认识她 – 她叫Ann Steele |
[30:16] | Hair we found on her nylon is a match to your little doll. | 她丝袜上发现的头发和你的小女友吻合 |
[30:21] | Silicone on her bracelet,also a match to your doll. | 她手镯上的硅树脂 也和你的小女友吻合 |
[30:27] | I was drunk.I didn’t remember her face. | 我醉了 我不记得她的长相了 |
[30:30] | Why don’t you tell us what you do remember. | 那你还记得什么 快说出来 |
[30:33] | All right,I met her at a bar,took her back to my apartment. | 好吧 我们在酒吧遇上的 我把她带回家 |
[30:36] | We were in the living room fooling around. | 我们在客厅调情 |
[30:38] | She asked if I could go into the kitchen and get us some wine. | 她问我能不能去厨房拿点葡萄酒 |
[30:41] | When I came back,I couldn’t find her. | 我回来以后就找不到她了 |
[30:45] | Who the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[30:47] | Uh,I-I can explain. It’s um,see,it’s just a doll. | 听我解释 就是个人偶 |
[30:50] | – Oh,God,you’re some kind of freak. – No,no,no,I can explain. | – 天哪 你真变态 – 别 别 听我解释啊 |
[30:53] | – I’m out of here,pervert! – Wait a minute,wait! | – 我走了 变态! – 等一下 等等! |
[30:56] | I swear,that was the last I saw of her. | 我发誓 那就是我最后一次见她 |
[30:57] | So you just let her go? | 你就让她那么走了? |
[30:59] | Taking your kinky,little secret with her? | 随她知道你怪异的小秘密? |
[31:01] | That’s my story. | 事情就是这样的 |
[31:02] | And I’m sure the jury will be just as entertained as we were. | 我肯定陪审团会和我们一样觉得可笑 |
[31:06] | Hey,if you play your cards right, | 你如果配合一点 |
[31:08] | you might even be able to swing some conjugal visits with Tiffany. | 也许能让你以配偶身份 去看望你的小Tiffany呢 |
[31:12] | You might be able to prove this woman was in my apartment, | 你们也许能证明她去过我公寓 |
[31:14] | but you can’t prove I killed her. | 但你们没办法证明我杀了她 |
[31:16] | In fact,you don’t even have enough to arrest me. | 事实上 你们都没有足够证据逮捕我 |
[31:18] | Not yet. | 只是现在还没有 |
[31:33] | – Have a good night. – You got it. | – 晚安 – 你也是 |
[31:47] | Come on,let’s get out of here. | 快 快走 |
[31:49] | Run! | 快跑! |
[32:18] | Trevor Jones just walked. | Trevor Jones刚刚走了 |
[32:21] | What the hell happened? | 你怎么了? |
[32:23] | A couple guys jumped me outside my apartment. | 有人在我公寓外袭击了我 |
[32:24] | What do you mean guys? What guys? | 有人? 什么人? |
[32:26] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我正在搞清楚 |
[32:27] | Were they after your wallet?What? | 是想抢劫吗? 是为什么? |
[32:29] | I’ll fill you in later. What happened with Jones? | 我待会跟你说 Jones那边怎样了? |
[32:33] | Uh,well,we got no blood,nothing to tie him to the actual murder. | 我们找不到血迹 没有确凿证据证明他谋杀 |
[32:37] | What about Steele’s flash drive? | Steele的U盘呢? |
[32:38] | We find that on Trevor,that’s as good a connection as any. | 如果我们能在Trevor家找到 就能证明他和案子有关 |
[32:40] | There was no sign of it in his apartment. | 他公寓里找不到 |
[32:42] | I checked everywhere. Twice. | 我所有地方都找了两遍 |
[32:43] | Well,if it was worth killing over,I doubt he would’ve just dumped it. Huh? | 如果能为了这东西杀人 肯定舍不得丢掉吧? |
[32:48] | All right,so the question is: | 那问题就是: |
[32:50] | Where do you hide something that valuable? | 值钱的东西你通常藏哪儿? |
[32:56] | Maybe someplace you thought no one would ever look. | 也许就在你觉得没人会多看一眼的地方 |
[34:15] | Hey,Mac, | 嘿 Mac |
[34:16] | I found the flash drive in the doll we confiscated from Trevor Jones. | 我从Trevor Jones那里没收来的 人偶里找到了U盘 |
[34:19] | Hmm. From the looks of you,she put up a hell of a fight. | 看你的样子 还被她狠狠揍了一顿? |
[34:22] | Yeah,The damn wall at the gym got in my way. | 是撞到健身房的墙上了 |
[34:25] | You get anything we can use? | 找到有用的线索了吗? |
[34:26] | Jones’ prints. Traces of Steele’s blood. | Jones的指纹 还有Steele的血迹 |
[34:28] | She definitely downloaded information off his computer. | 她肯定从他电脑里下载信息了 |
[34:31] | And when he found out about it,he killed her for it. | 他发现后就杀了她 |
[34:33] | I can think of a few tabloid editors who’d kill for it,too. | 里面还有其他小报编辑 做梦都想得到的丑闻内幕 |
[34:35] | Sexual allegations,bribery,blackmail. | 性丑闻 受贿 勒索 |
[34:37] | You name it,Steele was into it. | 你只要提出来 Steele就能查得到 |
[34:40] | I don’t need to remind you that what you saw on this drive stays between me and you? | 我就不用提醒你 里面的信息你得保密了吧? |
[34:43] | No worries. You know I got your back. | 别担心 你知道我会支持你的 |
[34:45] | And I got yours. | 我也一样 |
[34:46] | Why don’t you tell me about that wall that hit you? | 愿意跟我说说那堵撞到你的”墙”吗? |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | A so-called friend wanted me to mess with that flash drive,and I refused. | 一个所谓的朋友要我在U盘上做手脚 我拒绝了 |
[35:02] | His dad helped me out in medical school,and he thought I owed him. | 他爸爸资助我上的医学院 他觉得这是我欠他的 |
[35:05] | You know,I could have given him what he wanted. | 你知道 其实我可以满足他的要求 |
[35:07] | It wouldn’t have affected the case,but I didn’t do it. I just couldn’t. | 也不会影响这个案子 但我不会 |
[35:13] | Well,you didn’t have to tell me that,Sheldon, but thanks. | Sheldon 这些你可以不告诉我的 不过谢谢你对我说了 |
[35:24] | You killed Ann Steele for her flash drive. | 你为了Ann Steele的U盘杀了她 |
[35:28] | She said that was lipstick. | 她说那是个唇膏 |
[35:30] | We found secret files on it pertaining to the attorney general’s office. | 我们在里面找到了 与总检察长办公室有关的文件 |
[35:34] | Files she stole from your computer. | 这是她从你电脑上偷的 |
[35:36] | She didn’t know who I worked for.She came onto me in a random bar. | 她不知道我在哪工作 她是偶然在酒吧搭识上我的 |
[35:39] | Because she needed access to your home computer. | 因为她想接近你的电脑 |
[35:41] | She knew exactly who you worked for. | 她很清楚你在哪儿工作 |
[35:43] | She played you,Trevor. | 她耍了你 Trevor |
[35:45] | No,it wasn’t like that. | 不 事情不是这样 |
[35:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[35:49] | Oh,I-I dropped my lipstick. | 噢 我唇膏掉了 |
[35:51] | – Let me help you. – No,I see it,I see it. | – 我帮你 – 不用了 我看到在哪儿了 |
[36:00] | I didn’t touch her. | 我碰都没碰她 |
[36:01] | You didn’t wonder what she’d been doing in your bedroom? | 你不想知道她在你卧室做了什么? |
[36:03] | And after she left,you didn’t notice that your computer was on? | 她走后 你也没注意到电脑是开着的? |
[36:07] | That files had been breeched? | 文件被下载了? |
[36:10] | And you didn’t chase her down in the street like an animal? | 你也没发狂一样跑到街上追她? |
[36:13] | Bash her in the head to get back what she’d stolen? | 用力砸她的头 拿回自己的东西? |
[36:15] | No. | 没有 |
[36:15] | – Give me the flash drive. – No. | – 把U盘给我 – 不 |
[36:17] | Hey,give it to me.Give it to me. | 嘿 给我 快给我 |
[36:25] | – You didn’t do any of that? – No,I didn’t. | – 你什么都没做? – 没做 |
[36:29] | Well,then,how do you explain that your prints and the victim’s blood are all over her flash drive? | 那你怎么解释你的指纹和她的血迹 会在U盘上? |
[36:35] | Maybe I picked it up. | 也许是我捡起来的时候… |
[36:37] | Yeah,I-I think I picked it up. | 没错 是我捡起来的 |
[36:38] | The blood is under your prints. | 血迹在你指纹下面 |
[36:40] | The only way that could have happened is if you killed her. | 只有一种可能性 就是你杀了她 |
[36:52] | You may think I’m a monster, | 你可能觉得我十恶不赦 |
[36:56] | but when I got home,and I read the files on Ann Steele’s flash drive, | 但我回家以后 看了Ann Steele U盘里的文件 |
[37:02] | I realized who the real monsters in this city are. | 我意识到谁才是这个城市的恶人 |
[37:05] | They’re the people sitting in the board rooms, | 就是那些坐在董事会里的 |
[37:09] | running the courts,riding in the ticker tape parades. | 或者法官啊 被人英雄一般对待的人 |
[37:12] | What are you going to do about them? | 你又能对他们做些什么? |
[37:14] | They didn’t commit murder,Trevor. | 他们没有杀人 Trevor |
[37:20] | You did. | 你杀人了 |
[37:37] | Pullman! | |
[37:39] | Hey,you look terrible. What happened to you? | 你看起来糟透了 怎么回事? |
[37:41] | Save it,Greg. I know it was you. | 省省吧 Greg 我知道是你干的 |
[37:42] | And the next time you hire a bunch of thugs, | 下次你雇人下手时 |
[37:44] | you should make sure they don’t have a criminal records. | 可别再让人抓住证据了 |
[37:46] | We’ve already picked one up,and he’s flipping on you as we speak. | 我们已经抓到一个了 相信这时候他已把你供出来了 |
[37:50] | When you called me,you said you had something for me. | 你打电话说要给我点东西 |
[37:52] | For your dad. | 是给你父亲的 |
[38:00] | Wasn’t exactly the payback I was hoping for. | 这可不是我期望的回报 |
[38:02] | You find the flash drive? | 你找到U盘了吗? |
[38:03] | And I read all about your father, | 我看了关于你父亲的部分 |
[38:05] | and everything he did to win construction bids– extortion,bribes,threats– | 知道了他为了赢得招标所做的一切 威逼利诱 敲诈勒索 |
[38:09] | and to think I used to look up to him. | 想想我以前那么尊敬他 |
[38:10] | Spare me the morality lecture,Shel. | 给我上思想道德课就不必了 Shel |
[38:12] | What are you going to do with the information? | 你打算拿那些信息做什么? |
[38:14] | I put it some place where you can’t get your hands on it. | 我放到了你找不到的地方 |
[38:16] | You’ve got to be kidding. You’re kidding me,right? | 你开玩笑的 对吧? |
[38:19] | What do you want? You want money? Is that it? | 你想要什么? 要钱吗? 是这么回事吗? |
[38:27] | Just make sure you give your dad that check before you get hauled off to jail. | 记得在坐牢前把支票给你老爸就行 |
[38:53] | I heard you broke the case. | 我听说你破了案子 |
[38:55] | My guess is,you didn’t come all the way down here to congratulate me. | 你不会大老远跑来祝贺我吧 |
[39:00] | I’d like to take a look at the flash drive. | 我想看看那个U盘 |
[39:01] | It’s on its way to the evidence warehouse. | 送去证物库了 |
[39:03] | You don’t waste any time. | 你可真行动迅速啊 |
[39:05] | Well,since security at this lab is now in question,I thought it’d be safer off site. | 由于这实验室保安不力 我觉得送到外面去安全很多 |
[39:10] | For everyone concerned. | 对谁都好 |
[39:11] | If there’s something on your mind,say it straight,Mac. | 你想说什么就直说 Mac |
[39:14] | You lied to me,Chief. | 局长 你对我说谎了 |
[39:15] | You said that sexual harassment charge against you was false. | 你说你那件性骚扰案是假的 |
[39:18] | I also told you not to make accusations you can’t back. | 我也跟你说过不要对你没法证明的事情 妄下定论 |
[39:21] | Your file is on that flash drive. | 那U盘上也有你的事情 |
[39:23] | You paid Ann Steele $25,000 to keep that woman quiet. | 你给了Ann Steele 25000元让她闭嘴 |
[39:26] | Because I didn’t want it tried in the court of public opinion. | 我不想让这种事接受社会公众的评判 |
[39:31] | It would come down to her word against mine. | 她的话会影响别人对我的判断 |
[39:33] | Innocence and guilt don’t matter.Suspicion is enough. | 有罪无罪不重要 单单怀疑就够人受的 |
[39:37] | At the time,I thought I had something worth protecting– my marriage. | 那时我觉得有更重要的东西需要我保护 –我的婚姻 |
[39:42] | At the time? | 那时候? |
[39:44] | When that flash drive disappeared,I panicked. | U盘失踪的时候 我慌了 |
[39:47] | I knew the fact that I had paid Steele would make it look like I was guilty, | 我知道我给了Steele钱 就好像证明了我确实有罪 |
[39:52] | but I wasn’t. | 事实不是 |
[39:56] | You told your wife. | 你告诉你妻子了 |
[40:00] | She’s leaving me,Mac. | 她要离开我了 Mac |
[40:15] | When I think back on it,she hasn’t been happy for a long time. | 现在想想 她已很长一段时间不开心了 |
[40:21] | She was just looking for an excuse.Something to allow her to go. | 她只需要一个理由 让她离开的理由 |
[40:27] | And then I handed it right to her. | 我亲自为她找到了理由 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry,Brigham. | 我很遗憾 Brigham |