时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | get your hands up right now. | 马上把手举起来 |
[00:21] | Right now! | 马上! |
[00:27] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[00:29] | I said turn around. Come on. | 我说转过身去 快点 |
[00:30] | Do it! | 快点! |
[00:49] | Okay,all right,turn around. | 好了 再转回来 |
[00:55] | The case. | 那个箱子 |
[00:56] | Slide it over. | 慢慢滑过来 |
[01:11] | razor knife? | 剃刀? |
[01:13] | What,you think I’m stupid,huh? | 什么 以为我是傻子吗? |
[01:16] | This stays with me. | 这个放我这儿了 |
[01:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:28] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[01:59] | he’s,uh…he’s in there. | 他…他在里面 |
[02:08] | You know the deal. | 你清楚我们说好的条件 |
[02:36] | come on,keep coming to me,keep coming to me! | 快点 往我这边走 别停下 快过来! |
[02:45] | We gotcha,we gotcha. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[03:07] | one end around your ankle,the other end around that bag. | 一边铐在你脚踝上 一边铐住那个包 |
[03:10] | Do it! | 照做! |
[03:20] | You expect me to believe you didn’t kill him? | 你想让我证明他不是你杀的? |
[03:22] | I didn’T. | 我确实没有杀他 |
[03:24] | This man was dead before I got here. | 我到这里之前他就已经死了 |
[03:26] | Now prove it. | 现在你来为我证明这一点 |
[04:06] | CSI: NY Season 04 Episode 21 Hostage | |
[04:09] | sync: | |
[04:16] | Nypd,coming through! | 是纽约警局的 放她过来! |
[04:20] | How many has he got inside? | 他挟持了多少人? |
[04:21] | Maybe a dozen. I can’t get an accurate count. | 十几个吧 不确定 |
[04:24] | Here’s what I know. | 我掌握的情况就这些 |
[04:25] | Employees were just showing up for work when our perp enters the bank cowboy-style. | 员工们刚来上班 罪犯就象个牛仔一样冲进银行 |
[04:29] | get on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[04:30] | On the ground! Everybody on the ground! | 趴到地上! 都给我趴到地上! |
[04:32] | Gets everyone on the ground,then heads toward the open vault, | 让大家都趴下后 就直奔打开的金库 |
[04:35] | at wchhi point a teller trips a silent alarm. | 这时一个出纳按下了无声报警装置 |
[04:37] | The response is immediate,trapping the perp inside, | 警方行动很迅速 把罪犯困在里面了 |
[04:40] | which is when he decides to go dog day afternoon. | 他那时正打算上演<热天午后> 根据纽约布鲁克林区的真实银行抢案 改编的电影,阿尔?帕西诺的名片之一 |
[04:42] | Got an id? | 知道他身份了吗? |
[04:43] | All we know is he’s male,white,approximately 40 years old, | 只知道是白人男性 大概四十岁 |
[04:46] | armed and definitely dangerous. | 有武器 非常危险 |
[04:47] | He already killed someone inside. | 他已经在里面杀了个人了 |
[04:49] | He shot a hostage? | 他杀了个人质? |
[04:50] | Details are sketchy,but the witnesses who got out say they heard a gunshot, | 详细情况还不知道 但逃出来的目击者说听到了枪响 |
[04:53] | then saw a body down on the floor in the vault. | 看到有人倒在金库地板上 |
[04:58] | geez. | 天哪 |
[04:59] | Where’s mac? | Mac呢? |
[05:00] | With the body. | 和里面被杀的人在一起呢 |
[05:02] | Oh,you gotta be kidding. | 噢 你开什么玩笑 |
[05:03] | This ain’t your everyday bank robbery,stella. | 这和你日常处理的银行抢劫案可不一样 |
[05:04] | This guy made three demands: | 这家伙提了三个要求: |
[05:06] | Unmarked police car,no press,and somebody from crime scene. | 没有标记的警车 现场不能有媒体 还要一个犯罪实验室的人 |
[05:09] | He wanted one of us? | 要我们中的一个? |
[05:10] | He swears he didn’t kill the guy inside, | 他发誓说里面那人不是他杀的 |
[05:11] | and he wants someone in there to prove he’s not a murderer. | 他想要有人进去证明他不是杀人犯 |
[05:14] | So mac agreed to meet one of his demands… | Mac答应了他的条件之一 |
[05:16] | in exchange for a hostage. | 以此换回来一个人质 |
[05:18] | Oh,this guy is smart. | 这家伙还挺滑头的 |
[05:19] | Now he’s got a cop for insurance. | 现在他找了个警察来确保安全 |
[06:18] | what is it? | 怎么了? |
[06:18] | I need to use a computer,send these crime scene photos back to my lab to be analyzed. | 我得用一下电脑 把这些 犯罪现场的照片发回实验室分析 |
[06:23] | How are pictures of a dead guy gonna prove I’m innocent? | 一个死人的照片怎么能证明我无罪? |
[06:26] | They’re a permanent record of the crime scene in its original condition, | 这是为现场保留永久的原始证据 |
[06:29] | and I can’t start processing the body | 缺少这种形式的文件… |
[06:31] | or have my team analyze evidence without this type of documentation. | 我没办法开始检查尸体 或让我的同事分析证物 |
[06:38] | Hey,ruben. | 嘿 Ruben |
[06:40] | Listen… | 听着… |
[06:41] | what the hell is that idiot doing? | 那个白痴在干什么? |
[06:43] | Get him back here! | 把他弄回来! |
[06:46] | dennison,chavez,get that guy out of there! | Dennison,Chavez 把那家伙从那里赶开! |
[07:00] | in use this computer right here. | 就用这台电脑 |
[07:02] | No tricks. | 别耍花样 |
[07:04] | I’m watching you. | 我可盯着你的 |
[07:17] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[07:19] | Joe. | |
[07:20] | What’s your real name? | 是真名吗? |
[07:23] | All you need to know is that it’s joe. | 你就当我叫Joe好了 |
[07:30] | yeah. | 喂 |
[07:32] | What? | 什么? |
[07:35] | No,how did you… | 不 你怎么… |
[07:37] | No,that’s not… that’s not…that’S… | 不 这不… 这不… 这… |
[07:40] | no,but that’s not true. | 不 但这不是事实 |
[07:43] | No,that’S…that’s not what happened… | 不 这…事情不是这样的… |
[07:45] | it’s not what you think. | 不是你想象中那样 |
[07:47] | Just let me… | 你听我说… |
[07:48] | hold on. Hold on. Just calm down,all right? | 等等 别挂 冷静点 好吗? |
[07:52] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你 |
[07:56] | U have to understand,I don’t care what it is that you think that you saw,but it… | 你必须明白 我不在乎你怎么想 你所见到的场面 但是… |
[07:59] | it’s not what you think,all right? | 和你想的不一样 明白吗? |
[08:05] | you a cop? | 你是警察? |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:07] | Get us theel hl out of here. | 快把我们弄出去啊 |
[08:10] | Please… | 求你了… |
[08:11] | I’m three months pregnant. | 我怀孕三个月了 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[08:15] | I don’t care what you saw. | 我不管你看到什么了 |
[08:16] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[08:26] | Have I told you how much I love the media? | 我跟你说过我多热爱媒体吗? |
[08:29] | Mac just sent over these photos from the crime scene. | Mac刚刚把犯罪现场的照片传过来了 |
[08:32] | Our vic is male,approximately 45 years old. | 死者是男性 大概45岁 |
[08:35] | Looks like a single gunshot wound. | 看起来是一枪致命 |
[08:36] | Let’s put him in front of some witnesses. | 把照片给目击者看看 |
[08:38] | Maybe we can get an id. | 也许能知道他的身份 |
[08:49] | Oh,my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[08:50] | That’s walter sutherford,the bank manager. | 是Walter Sutherford 银行经理 |
[08:52] | Tell me,did you see mr.Sutherford engage the gunman? | 你看到Sutherford先生和歹徒搏斗吗? |
[08:55] | No,I heard someone say they saw a body in the vault, | 没有 我听到有人说金库里有死人 |
[08:59] | but I didn’t see mr.Sutherford get shot. | 但我没看到Sutherford先生被击中 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Of all the witnesses who got out,no one saw our bad guy pull the trigger. | 逃出来的目击者中 没人看到那人开枪的过程 |
[09:07] | That’s mac’s job. | 那就是Mac的活儿了 |
[09:08] | I’ll send someone to sutherford’s house to make the notification. | 我派人去Sutherford家通知他的死讯 |
[09:12] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[09:12] | Where are we at with the surveillance tapes? | 监控录像在哪里? |
[09:14] | One of my guys just talked to the main branch just a few minutes ago. | 我的人几分钟前刚和总行的人谈过 |
[09:19] | The surveillance feed is piped right into the manager’s office. | 监控摄像保存在经理的办公室 |
[09:22] | Okay,so mac has access to them. | 好 那Mac可以搞到手 |
[09:24] | If the gunman lets him. | 除非歹徒允许他那样做 |
[09:25] | Got ny power ready to shut down the juice. | 还联系了纽约电力局 准备切断电力供给 |
[09:28] | Oh,you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[09:29] | Mac is still processing the scene. | Mac还在勘验现场呢 |
[09:30] | Hey,detective. | 我说 警探们 |
[09:32] | All due respect,that’s an active crime scene. | 无疑冒犯 但这是犯罪现场 |
[09:35] | If we’re not gonna make entry,we’ve got to do something. | 如果我们没办法进去 就得另找门路 |
[09:37] | Making it uncomfortable for this guy is our only leverage. | 让这家伙呆得不自在 就是我们唯一能做的 |
[09:40] | I understand that,but see,if you turn off the air, | 我明白 但如果关了空调 |
[09:43] | that body will start decomposing so fast we’ll lose all our evidence. | 就会加快尸体腐烂 会失去所有证据 |
[09:45] | And maybe our only chance of resolving this peacefully. | 也许会丢掉和平解决这件事的唯一机会 |
[09:48] | Then tell detective taylor to work a little faster. | 那就告诉Taylor警探动作快点 |
[09:51] | He’s got two hours to process. | 再给他2个小时 |
[09:53] | Then we’re gonna start getting proactive,all right? | 然后我们就主动出击 好吧? |
[10:07] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[10:11] | Foreign dna. | 其他人的DNA |
[10:13] | Evidence left behind by an attacker. | 凶手留下的痕迹 |
[10:18] | This man has defensive wounds. | 这人手上有自卫留下的伤痕 |
[10:20] | Indicates there was a struggle. | 表明死前有过搏斗 |
[10:27] | How long you been married? | 你结婚多久了? |
[10:32] | I was married once. | 我结过一次婚 |
[10:33] | It’s nice to have someone who cares about you. | 有人关心自己的感觉真不错 |
[10:37] | You think you’re gonna get into my head,detective? | 你想和我套近乎吗 警探? |
[10:39] | Is that it? | 是这意思吗? |
[10:41] | Bring up my wife. | 提起我妻子 |
[10:43] | Tell me how much she loves me and how… | 告诉我她多爱我 还有… |
[10:45] | I shouldn’t be doing this. | 我不该这样做的 |
[10:47] | All I’m getting at is if you didn’t kill this man, | 我是说 如果你真的没有杀他 |
[10:49] | then maybe this can still work out in your favor. | 这件事也许还能顺利解决 |
[10:52] | No,it’ll work out. | 不 这事总会解决的 |
[10:55] | You do your job correctly,it’ll work out. | 你干好你的活 就能解决这事 |
[11:06] | it’s him. | 是他打来的 |
[11:07] | – Yeah? – Where’s my police car? | – 喂? – 我要的警车呢? |
[11:09] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在想办法 |
[11:10] | I got a mechanic disabling the gps per your request. | 我还找人按你的要求卸载了全球定位系统 |
[11:13] | I can still see the media. | 我看到媒体还在附近转悠 |
[11:15] | I thought I told you to get ’em out of here. | 我记得跟你说过 让他们滚开 |
[11:17] | Look,we’re trying. | 听着 我们正在努力 |
[11:18] | But you and I both know this is the best game in town and people want to watch. | 但我们都清楚 这可是城里最精彩的演出 人人都想看 |
[11:21] | Ah,well,then let’s hope the kids are out of the room when I start tossing bodies in your direction. | 好吧 但愿我开始向你们扔尸体时 孩子们都会出来看 |
[11:27] | Come on,pal. You don’t want to do that. | 拜托 伙计 你不会这么做的 |
[11:28] | You said yourself you haven’t killed anybody. | 是你自己说的你没杀人 |
[11:30] | Yet. | 是目前为止还没杀过 |
[11:32] | But if you provoke me,so help me god… | 但如果你激怒我 那就说不好了… |
[11:35] | tell you what. You send a hostage out, | 跟你直说吧 如果你放个人质出来 |
[11:37] | I’ll bend some arms out here and get you what you want. | 我可以撤离一些警察 并尽力满足你的需求 |
[11:40] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[11:48] | What? What? What now? | 什么? 什么意思? 现在想干嘛? |
[11:50] | I’m going to need to test you for gunshot residue. | 我要对你做火药残留物的测试 |
[11:54] | How’s that work? | 什么意思? |
[11:55] | I collect with one of these. | 我用这个收集证物 |
[11:56] | Positive result tells me you fired your gun recently. | 如果是阳性就证明你最近开过枪 |
[12:00] | Don’t waste your time. I-I-I did. | 别浪费时间了 我…我确实开过枪 |
[12:04] | Was that the only time you fired your weapon? | 你就开过这一枪吗? |
[12:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[12:07] | One shot. | 只此一枪 |
[12:09] | From over there. | 就朝那里开的 |
[12:17] | this could have been an accident. | 这可能是次意外 |
[12:19] | No,it wasn’t an accident. | 不 不是意外 |
[12:20] | I’m not going to let you pin his murder on me. | 我可不会让你把他的死算在我头上 |
[12:22] | Calm down,joe. No one’s doing that. | 冷静 Joe 没人会这么做 |
[12:23] | You don’t think I know what’s going on out there? | 你以为我不知道外面在干嘛吗? |
[12:25] | Your friends are out there trying to figure out a way to get in here | 你在外面的朋友想在 尽量减少伤亡的前提下 |
[12:27] | without killing a lot of innocent people. | 找到通路进来 |
[12:30] | They don’t give a damn about me. | 他们对我毫不关心 |
[12:31] | ‘Cause they think I’m a murderer. | 因为他们认为我是谋杀犯 |
[12:33] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗? |
[12:34] | That means they’ll put a bullet in me the first chance they get. | 他们只要一有机会就会向我开枪 |
[12:37] | That’s why I’m not leaving here until you prove that I didn’t pull the trigger. | 所以在你能证明我没开枪之前 我不会离开这里 |
[12:40] | And if I’m not leaving,nobody’s leaving. | 如果我不离开 谁都别离开 |
[12:41] | Well,then get me a ct scanner. | 那么就给我弄台CT扫描仪来 |
[12:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西? |
[12:44] | It’s a kind of a lie detector for scientists. | 那是一种给科学家用的测谎仪 |
[12:47] | It’ll allow me to look inside the body and see if you’re telling me the truth. | 用来检测尸体内部 看看你说的是不是真话 |
[13:00] | I got you your… scanner. | 我帮你弄到了…扫描仪 |
[13:04] | Liquid refreshments for the guests. | 还有给客人们的饮料 |
[13:07] | Come on,get to work. | 快点 开工 |
[13:09] | It’s going to be a little hard with this bag slowing me down. | 这个袋子会减缓我的速度 |
[13:13] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[13:15] | You know,the faster I get this done,the sooner you get what you want. | 你知道 我越快搞定这个 你就能越早就得到想要的 |
[13:19] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定吧 |
[13:48] | I’m going to need some help getting this out of here. | 得有人帮忙把这个东西弄出来 |
[13:51] | You. | 你 |
[13:52] | Give him a hand. | 去帮他 |
[13:53] | Go give him a hand. | 快去帮他 |
[14:03] | Could you put that over there? | 你能把这个放在那儿吗? |
[14:09] | Where do you guys keep the surveillance tapes? | 你们把监控录像带放哪里了? |
[14:12] | Theycoe re’rrded on a hard drive in our manager’s office. | 都保存在经理办公室的硬盘里 |
[14:48] | in chaos today,with the nypd blocking off many of the streets… | 今天的情况混乱至极 纽约警局封锁了多条马路… |
[14:51] | hey,sid. | 嘿 Sid |
[14:52] | We hear from mac? | 有Mac的消息了? |
[14:53] | Yeah,stella just did. | 是的 Stella刚刚和他联系过 |
[14:54] | He couldn’t say much. But he sent over some ct scan data to perform a virtual autopsy. | 他没法多说话 但他传了些CT扫描数据 让我们进行虚拟尸检 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 好的 终于有机会在我的屋子里 |
[14:59] | Finally get to break in that new toy of yours. | 好的 终于有机会在我的屋子里 |
[15:01] | Step into my lair. | 用你们的新玩具了 |
[15:02] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[15:11] | Looks like we’ve got two distinct wound cavities. | 看起来有两处明显的伤口 |
[15:14] | Both rounds entered the thoracic cavity between the fourth and fifth ribs. | 两颗子弹都射入了 第4, 第5根肋骨间的胸腔中 |
[15:19] | Dense tissue resulted in a great deal of fragmentation | 密集的组织造成许多子弹碎片 |
[15:22] | that penetrated into both the mediastinum and the pleural cavity. | 刺入了胸腔纵膈和胸膜腔 |
[15:25] | With one large projectile lodging in the inferior lobe of the right lung | 较大的子弹嵌入了右肺下叶 |
[15:30] | and a second lodging into the left ventricle of the heart. | 较小的一颗打进了左心室 |
[15:34] | The latter of which resulted in near-instantaneous death. | 后者造成受害人当即死亡 |
[15:38] | This entrance wound is consistent with a medium-size caliber,.45 or .38. | 这个射入伤应是中等口径的枪造成 点45或者点38 |
[15:44] | That’s weird. I only see one entry wound. | 怪事 我只看到一处射入伤 |
[15:47] | There’s got to be another one. | 应该还有另外一处的 |
[15:49] | That is strange. | 那还真挺奇怪的 |
[15:50] | There doesn’t appear to be a second. | 看起来是只有一个 |
[15:54] | Split wound path from a single round? | 同一个弹孔造成两条伤路? |
[15:56] | My first thought as well. | 我开始也这么想 |
[15:57] | But the permanent wound cavities are too large,and take a look at this. | 但这个永久性的伤口太大了 看看这个 |
[16:02] | Guy’s got more metal in him than a jewelry store. | 这人身上的金属片比珠宝店还多 |
[16:05] | Right. And based on cumulative mass estimates,I’d say we’re looking at two rounds. | 是 根据累计的金属片数量估计 我要说这是由2颗子弹造成的 |
[16:09] | How does someone get shot twice in exactly the same place? | 一个人怎可能在同一处连中2枪呢? |
[16:14] | That’s not scientifically possible,mac. | 这在科学上是不可能的 Mac |
[16:16] | Unless there was one round stuck in the barrel when the trigger was pulled. | 除非开枪时有颗子弹卡壳了 |
[16:20] | Well,in that case,the two bullets would be deformed in different ways, | 本案中 2颗子弹以不同方式变了形 |
[16:23] | changing their aerodynamics,causing them to take on different flight paths. | 改变了它们的空气动力学构造 造成了它们不同的飞行路线 |
[16:32] | Maybe both rounds were shot from close range. | 也许2颗子弹都是近距离射出的 |
[16:35] | Except I got no sign of stippling or powder burns on the body. | 但我在尸体上没有找到 点射或火药残余物痕迹 |
[16:38] | Intermediate range then. | 那么就是中距离开枪 |
[16:39] | There’s no way. | 那是不可能的 |
[16:40] | The weapon’s recoil would jar the shooter’s hand enough to easily throw off the second shot. | 枪的后座力会震到枪手手部 这样第二枪很容易射偏 |
[16:46] | Even a highly skilled marksman would be off by a couple of millimeters. | 即使是神枪手也会射偏几毫米 |
[16:49] | Maybe it’s not about skill or luck. | 也许这与技术或者运气无关 |
[16:52] | Maybe it’s about the gun. | 也许跟用什么枪有关 |
[16:53] | Was sid able to determine caliber? | Sid能确定是什么口径的枪支吗? |
[16:56] | Yeah,sid thinks that the murder weapon was a medium caliber. | Sid认为凶器是中等口径的枪支 |
[16:59] | Is that what your suspect is holding? | 嫌疑犯拿的是这种枪吗? |
[17:01] | Yeah. But my guy swears he only fired one round into the ceiling | 是的 但他发誓只朝天花板开过一枪 |
[17:04] | and insists there’s no way it’s his bullet inside the vic. | 而且坚称他的子弹 决不可能跑进死者身体里 |
[17:08] | If that’s the truth,then there would have been three rounds fired in that bank. | 如果这是真的 那银行里总共开过3枪 |
[17:11] | Then why didn’t any witnesses hear more than one shot? | 为什么目击证人只听到一声枪响呢? |
[17:15] | mac? | |
[17:15] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[17:17] | He hung up. | 他挂了 听着 你想我怎么对付Jackson? |
[17:17] | Listen,what do you want me to do about jackson? | 他挂了 听着 你想我怎么对付Jackson? |
[17:19] | He’s breathing down my neck about going in. | 他一直在威胁我要进去 |
[17:20] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[17:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[17:23] | To find out how our gunman pulled off the impossible. | 去找出枪手是如何实现这种不可能的 |
[17:28] | I fired one shot at that ceiling. | 我向天花板开了一枪 |
[17:29] | I don’t want to have to tell you again. | 我不想再跟你重复一遍 |
[17:31] | That’s not what the evidence is telling us. | 证据可不是这样显示的 |
[17:32] | I swear to you. I swear to you,man! | 我向你发誓 我向你发誓 伙计! |
[17:34] | I did not kill this guy! | 我没杀那个人! |
[17:36] | Then who did? | 那么谁杀的? |
[17:37] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[17:38] | What the hell is going on here,joe? | 这里到底发生了什么 Joe? |
[17:42] | You’re not telling me everything. | 你对我有隐瞒 |
[17:45] | You got partners,don’t you? | 你有同谋 对吗? |
[17:47] | Maybe you’re the fall guy. | 也许你是他的替罪羊 |
[17:48] | Who was that you were talking to on the phone earlier? | 刚才和你通话的人是谁? |
[17:50] | You know what? I’m,I am sick and tired of answering all your questions. | 知道吗? 你问来问去 我已经烦死了 |
[17:55] | Now you go in there and you prove, | 你进来这里 你就得证明 |
[17:57] | you find something that proves that I did not kill this guy! | 你得找到证据证明我没杀那家伙! |
[18:00] | I’ve only got one problem with that. | 我只有一个问题 |
[18:02] | Under normal circumstances,I would perform an autopsy on the body | 一般情况下 我会对尸体进行解剖 以此确定死因 |
[18:06] | to confirm cause of death,run ballistics. | 进行弹道学分析 |
[18:09] | A bullet from your gun against the bullets inside the body… | 对比你枪里的子弹和尸体里的子弹… |
[18:11] | I don’t see the problem. | 我才不管这些问题 |
[18:12] | You got one of my bullets lying around here someplace. | 我的子弹就躺在这儿的某处 |
[18:15] | Yeah,if we can find it. | 没错 如果我们能找到的话 |
[18:16] | That still doesn’t give me the bullets inside the body. | 但我还是没有尸体里的子弹 |
[18:17] | For that I got to send the body back to autopsy. | 所以我得把尸体送回去做解剖 |
[18:19] | Okay,so where you could conveniently find “evidence” that connects me to his murder. | 在那你更容易找到”证据” 证明我和谋杀有关 |
[18:23] | Forget it. The body is not going anywhere. | 想都别想 尸体哪也不能去 |
[18:26] | Well,then you’re out of luck because I need the bullets inside the body. | 那我就帮不了你了 没有尸体里的子弹什么也做不了 |
[18:34] | Start digging. | 就在这挖出来 |
[18:43] | we’re looking for a small mushroom-shaped piece of metal. | 我们要找一小块蘑菇状的金属 |
[18:46] | If you find it,it’s very important you do not touch it or move it. | 如果你找到了 千万不要触碰或移动它 |
[18:49] | Just call me and I’ll come and collect it. | 叫我就行 我会来收集 |
[18:53] | You still there,sid? | 你还在吗 Sid? |
[18:55] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[18:56] | You sure you’re okay,mac? | 你确定你没问题吗 Mac? |
[18:57] | I’m fine. | 没问题 |
[19:00] | Any time you’re ready. | 你一准备好就开始 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:03] | First thing I’m going to need you to do is make a single long incision | 首先 你要做一个长切口 |
[19:08] | across the upper abdominal region. | 正好穿过上腹部区域 |
[19:09] | This will allow you to go underneath the rib cage. | 这样你就可以进入胸腔 |
[19:13] | Once you’ve made the incision, | 一旦你完成切口 |
[19:15] | you’re going to probe with your hand into the center of the chest cavity. | 就把手伸入胸腔中间探一下 |
[19:20] | Use your fingers to feel for the heart. | 用手指找到心脏所在 |
[19:24] | You should feel a hole in that bottom left quadrant. | 在左下方应该可以摸到一个洞 |
[19:28] | I feel it. | 摸到了 |
[19:30] | Now,squeeze the tissue. | 现在 用力捏一下组织 |
[19:32] | The round should oulip st,into your fingers. | 子弹就会滑出来 落到你手指间 |
[19:36] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[19:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:41] | Go back in through the same incision, | 再进入那道切口 |
[19:43] | but this time feel for the right lung. | 但是这一次找右肺 |
[19:47] | Use the ribcage as your guide. | 通过胸腔来定位 |
[19:56] | Mac’s crime scene photos give us anything? | Mac传回来的犯罪现场照片 有什么发现吗? |
[19:58] | Yeah,I got a small void in the blood pool. | 有 那摊血迹中发现一个小缺口 |
[20:02] | Oxapprimately…3×5 inches. | 大概… 3×5英寸大小 |
[20:04] | Means something was removed from the scene after the vic was shot. | 就是说死者被击中后 现场有东西被拿走了 |
[20:08] | Maybe stack of cash? | 也许是一捆钞票? |
[20:13] | Negative. | 对不上 |
[20:14] | Whatever it is,if the hostage taker has it,it could tie him to the murder. | 无论是什么 如果是挟持者拿走的 那他就和谋杀有关 |
[20:18] | Danny,take a look at these. | Danny 来看看这个 |
[20:19] | Mac sent over six bogeys. | Mac 传来了6张照片 |
[20:21] | There’s nothing but bank and bad lighting. | 什么都没有 就是银行和昏暗的灯光 |
[20:24] | Blow this one up. | 放大这张 |
[20:25] | As much as you can without ghosting it. | 放大 尽可能消除重像 |
[20:27] | You see that reflection? | 看到那个反射像了吗? |
[20:28] | He’s got something in his hand. | 他手里有什么东西 |
[20:31] | Looks like a gun. | 看起来像是把枪 |
[20:32] | That’s our hostage taker. | 是人质挟持者 |
[20:34] | Mac’s trying to help us id the son of a bitch. | Mac想让我们找出这个混蛋的身份 |
[20:37] | Adam,enhance the bogeys and stitch them together. | Adam 加强这些照片 再衔接起来 |
[20:40] | If we can id our gunman,maybe we can get someone | 如果能辨认持枪歹徒的身份 也许就能让他的家人… |
[20:41] | from his family down to the bank and talk some sense into him. | 到银行来劝服他 |
[20:53] | Mac,it should be within reach. | Mac 应该可以摸到 |
[20:55] | I can feel the second bullet. | 我摸到第二颗子弹了 |
[20:58] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[21:00] | I found the bullet! | 我找到子弹了! |
[21:02] | Nobody touch it! | 别碰它! |
[21:21] | well,do you think it’ll work? | 你认为这有用吗? |
[21:25] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:30] | yeah? Yeah,I’m trying. It’s not that easy. | 我在努力 没那么容易的 |
[21:37] | Yeah,no. Listen,I understand. | 不 听着 我明白 |
[21:39] | The negotiator said they’ll give me what I want. | 谈判专家说他们会满足我的要求 |
[21:42] | I don’t know what’s taking so long. | 我不知道为什么要这么久 |
[21:47] | Listen,I’m trying,but it’s not easy… | 听着 我在努力 但事情没那么容易… |
[21:50] | I said I’m trying. | 我说了我在努力 |
[21:52] | Please,just trust me,all right? I’ll be… | 拜托 相信我 好吗? 我会… |
[21:57] | just don’t,please. Please… | 拜托不要 拜托… |
[22:08] | I’ve been watching it on the news. | 我一直在看新闻 |
[22:09] | They said one person’s already been killed. | 上面说有一个人被杀了 |
[22:11] | Male db. Gunshot wound to the chest. | 男性死者 胸部中枪 |
[22:13] | There’s two bullets inside the body and only one entry wound. | 体内有2颗子弹 但只有1个射入伤 |
[22:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[22:17] | Crime scene hasn’t been released yet. | 犯罪现场还没法进去 |
[22:19] | I don’t believe it. You’ve got a man on the inside. | 真不敢相信 你们居然有个人在里面 |
[22:21] | Mac taylor. It was one of the gunman’s demands. | Mac Taylor 是歹徒的要求之一 |
[22:23] | Mac went in through the back door so the press wouldn’t see. | Mac从后门进去 这样可以躲过媒体的眼睛 |
[22:26] | In exchange,he was able to negotiate the release of one of the hostages. | 作为交换 他可以和歹徒协商 释放其中一个人质 |
[22:30] | And you’re worried about him. | 你很担心他 |
[22:31] | I’m worried sick. | 我担心得要命 |
[22:32] | Look,brett,I need your help. | 听着 Brett 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:34] | No one knows weapons like you do. | 没人比你更了解武器了 |
[22:35] | So you got a victim with one entry wound,but two bullets inside of him. | 受害人只有1个射入伤 但体内有2颗子弹 |
[22:37] | Yeah. Basically,I’m looking for the impossible. | 是的 基本上 我就在找 这种不可能的凶器 |
[22:40] | A murder weapon that can fire two rounds near instantaneously without any recoil. | 能够连发2颗子弹而不产生 后坐力的谋杀凶器 |
[22:43] | Don’t tease me. | 别逗我了 |
[22:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:53] | It’s called the kriss super V. .45 caliber. | 这叫Kriss Super V 点45口径 (美国新一代低后坐力冲锋枪) |
[22:56] | Every time you fire,the recoil energy produced is vectored downward | 每一次开枪产生的后坐力 被向下引导至弹簧接收器 |
[23:01] | into a spring-loaded receiver instead of backward into the shooter’s body. | 而不会直接向后撞上枪手 |
[23:04] | Takes the kick right out of kickback. | 抵消了后坐力的影响 |
[23:07] | End result: A highly accurate shot each time this bad boy’s fired. | 结果就是:这杂种每次开枪都高度精确 |
[23:12] | How did our gunman get his hands on this kind of cutting-edge technology? | 歹徒怎能接触到这种尖端科技? |
[23:33] | joe,this isn’t going to work. | Joe 这方法行不通 |
[23:37] | The bullets are too damaged. | 子弹损坏得太厉害 |
[23:38] | There’s no way to include or exclude your weapon. | 无法判定你的枪是否和谋杀有关 |
[23:41] | What,so you’ve just been,just… you’ve just been stringing me along?! | 什么 你一直…你一直在耍我吗? |
[23:44] | – You’ve just been wasting my time?! – Just wait. | – 你就一直浪费我的时间? – 等等 |
[23:46] | Just get! Get on the floor,man! | 起来! 趴地上 伙计! |
[23:48] | – Get on the floor with the others! – Wait! Wait a minute! This isn’t over. | – 和其他人一样趴地上! – 等等! 等等! 还没完 |
[23:51] | What? What,have you got any other science tricks up your sleeve?! | 什么? 什么 你还有什么科学手段? |
[23:59] | Just one. Just one. | 还有一个 还有一个 |
[24:11] | Witnesses said you walked in the bank this morning right when it opened. | 目击者说你今早一开门就冲进银行 |
[24:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:17] | What time was that? | 那时几点? |
[24:20] | 9:00. Why? | 9点整 怎么了? |
[24:26] | Wh…? Where are you going? Wait. Hey! | 你…? 你去哪? 等等 嘿! |
[24:31] | I’m talking to you. | 我和你说话呢 |
[25:01] | – What is that? – Blood. | – 那是什么? – 血迹 |
[25:05] | – We got to talk. – About what? | – 我们得谈谈 – 谈什么? |
[25:08] | The money you took. Where is it? | 谈你拿走的钱 在哪里? |
[25:13] | Your partner take it? Is that who’s been calling you,joe? | 你的拍档拿走的? 是打电话给你的那个人吗 Joe? |
[25:15] | I don’t have a partner,man. | 我没有拍档 伙计 |
[25:16] | Then where’s the money? The money was here. | 那么钱在哪? 钱本来在这儿 |
[25:20] | It was taken right after this guy was shot. Where is it? | 在这家伙中枪后被拿走了 在哪? |
[25:22] | Listen,man,I never had a chance to grab anything. | 听着 伙计 我根本没机会拿任何东西 |
[25:25] | Your friends were here before I even had a chance to fill a bag. | 我还没来得及装钱 就被你的朋友们包围了 |
[25:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[25:29] | Did anyone see joe take any money out of this vault? | 有人看到Joe从金库里拿钱了吗? |
[25:32] | – Hey,stay… get away from them. – Let them answer the question. | – 嘿 站住… 离他们远点 – 让他们回答这个问题 |
[25:34] | Did anyone see joe remove money from the vault? | 有人看到Joe从金库里拿钱了吗? |
[25:51] | messer. | |
[25:51] | Danny,it’s mac. | Danny 是Mac |
[25:52] | Hey,how you doing,boss? You all right? | 嘿 你怎么样 老大? 还好吗? |
[25:54] | Yeah,I’m good. | 我很好 |
[25:55] | I took a look at the security footage from inside the bank. | 我看了下银行内部的监控录像 |
[25:58] | The cameras were disconnected at a few minutes before 8:00 this morning. | 摄像头在今早8点前几分钟没有启动 |
[26:01] | That’s a full hour before witnesses say your gunman rolled in and started making noise. | 距目击者看到歹徒进来制造混乱时 正好一小时 |
[26:04] | Yeah,that’s not all. | 这还不是全部 |
[26:05] | I got a spatter void and money missing from the vault,which could only mean one thing. | 我还发现血迹里有一个缺口 金库里有钱不知去向 |
[26:09] | The bank was already robbed once today. | 这只能说明一点 银行今天早前已被抢劫过一次 |
[26:11] | And the vic could be a casualty from that heist. | 死者可能死于那次抢劫 |
[26:14] | Makes your suspect one of the unluckiest mooks on the planet. | 让你的疑犯成了史上最不走运的人 |
[26:17] | Or maybe it’s not a coincidence. | 也许这不是一次巧合 |
[26:20] | What if this isn’t about money,but something else? | 要是这和钱无关 而是为了其他东西呢? |
[26:30] | For those of you just joining us this morning,our top story… | 今早刚打开电视的观众们 我们的头条是… |
[26:33] | hey,heard stella might have found our murder weapon. | 嘿 听说Stella可能找到凶器了 |
[26:35] | Yeah,it sounds like it. She wants everybody on a telepresence call. | 是 听起来是这样 她要我们开视频会议 |
[26:40] | Okay,we have a full house; network’s secure. You’re good to go,stella. | 好的 人都齐了 网络安全 你可以说了 Stella |
[26:44] | Great,thanks. I just met with agent dunbar from homeland security. | 很好 谢谢 我刚和国土安全局的 Dunbar探员见了面 |
[26:47] | We managed to identify what I believe is the type of weapon used to kill our victim earlier today. | 我们查到了今早杀害死者的凶器 |
[26:53] | It’s called a kriss super V. | 它叫做Kriss Super V |
[26:55] | Now,I’m sending over our reconstruction videos and specs as we speak. | 我把弹道重建视频和规格数据发给你们 |
[27:02] | They’re coming to your screens now. | 马上就出现在你们的屏幕上 |
[27:04] | The weapon is a limited production gun. | 这种武器是限量生产的枪支 |
[27:07] | It’s manufactured by ridgeline defense services. | 由山脊线防卫勤务公司制造 |
[27:10] | Lindsay,I want you to reach out to the manufacturer. | Lindsay 你去查查生产商 |
[27:13] | Ask about inventory. | 询问下他们的库存 |
[27:14] | See if there’s one missing or stolen. | 看有没有丢失或失窃的情况 |
[27:16] | I want to know how our killer got his hands on the gun. | 我想知道凶手是怎么弄到这把枪的 |
[27:19] | Sid,send over the ct scan data that mac took to hawkes. | Sid 把Mac传给Hawkes的CT扫描数据 发过来 |
[27:23] | Let’s get a close-up image of one of the fragments. | 放大其中一个碎片的图像 |
[27:25] | If we can extrapolate the number of lands and grooves, | 如果能推断出枪管的膛线阳线和凹槽 |
[27:29] | we can match class characteristics to this make of weapon. | 我们就可以把类化特征 和这个牌子的枪进行比较 |
[27:32] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[27:33] | All right,that’s all I got. | 好的 我说完了 |
[27:34] | I’m going back to the bank. | 我要回银行了 |
[27:37] | Flack? What is it? | Flack? 怎么了? |
[27:39] | This just turned into a doubleheader. | 这案子刚刚变成了连环案 |
[27:41] | One of my guys went over to our vic’s house to talk to his wife and make the notification, | 我的手下刚才去受害人家 想把死讯通知他的妻子 |
[27:45] | and found another body. | 结果发现了另一具尸体 |
[28:02] | Blood’s still wet. Tod can’t be more than a couple of hours ago. | 血迹还没干 死亡时间不会超过2小时 |
[28:06] | Well,that rules out our bank robber. | 那就排除了银行劫匪作案的可能 |
[28:08] | Not unless he can be in two places at the same time. | 除非他能同时出现在两个地方 |
[28:19] | the manager’s wife? | 经理的妻子? |
[28:21] | She was shot right through the forehead,execution-style. | 她额头正中一枪 处决式手法 |
[28:24] | When? | 什么时候? |
[28:25] | Not more than a couple hours ago. | 不到2小时前的事 |
[28:26] | Either joe’s been a very busy man this morning | Joe要么今早会分身术 |
[28:29] | or he’s working with someone on the outside. | 要么就是外面有同伙 |
[28:32] | Something’s not making sense. | 有些地方解释不通 |
[28:34] | You guys got witnesses out there who say they saw the gunman enter the bank alone, | 目击证人说看到歹徒 独自一人走进银行 |
[28:38] | and they only heard one shot. | 他们只听到一声枪响 |
[28:40] | But there’s money missing,two bullets inside the vic from a kriss super v, | 钱少了 死者体内有2发从 KRISS Super V里射出的子弹 |
[28:44] | and I’m staring at our guy’s standard .45. | 我面前这个家伙用的是 标准点45口径的枪 |
[28:47] | Someone else was in that bank. | 银行里还有其他人 |
[28:49] | You heard the woman. someone else was in here. | 你听到那女的说了 还有别人在这儿 |
[28:51] | And like you said,things aren’t adding up. | 正如你说的那样 事情还没完 |
[28:54] | You call whoever it is that you need to call, | 需要打给谁你就打 |
[28:56] | and you tell them that I didn’t murder anyone. Call! | 告诉他们 我没杀人 快打! |
[29:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[29:01] | All I got is a theory and your word. | 我手头有的只是一套推论 以及你的一面之词 |
[29:03] | You know,I’m beginning to regret asking for the csi. Let me tell you. | 告诉你 我开始后悔找你们CSI了 |
[29:08] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[29:11] | If I can get these bullets bato ck my lab, | 如果我能把这些子弹送回实验室 |
[29:15] | and they match the bullet that killed the manager’s wife… | 他们发现这些跟杀死经理妻子 的子弹是一样的… |
[29:19] | then I’ll know what you’re telling me is the truth. | 那时我就能断定你跟我说的是真话 |
[29:24] | Done. What else? | 行 还有什么事? |
[29:27] | I want this evidence taken out of here by one of the hostages. | 我希望由这里的一个人质 把物证带出去 |
[29:31] | Forget it. | 你休想 |
[29:37] | Then I’m done. | 那我就爱莫能助了 |
[29:40] | Either you give me something I want, | 你是照我说的做呢 |
[29:42] | or you can take these bullets across the street yourself. | 还是打算自己把这些子弹 送到街对面去? |
[29:54] | Get up,come here. | 起来 过来 |
[30:04] | I want her. | 让她去 |
[30:12] | Time’s up,detective. | 时间到了 警探 |
[30:14] | We need more. | 我们还要点时间 |
[30:15] | But this guy’s been playing us for three hours now. | 但这人已经耍了我们3个小时了 |
[30:17] | Sooner or later he’s going to figure out we’re not giving in to the rest of his demands. | 他迟早会琢磨出我们不会 满足他的一切要求 |
[30:21] | And it’s going to get pretty bloody in there,unless we can ma tkehings difficult for him. | 那时局面就会变得很难堪 除非我们先给他制造麻烦 |
[30:25] | This guy’s not a shooter. | 这家伙不是杀手 |
[30:26] | There’s something else going on. We need more time. | 这事另有蹊跷 再给我们点时间 |
[30:28] | Time’s not what you give to a hostage taker,detective. | 时间不是留给挟持人质的歹徒的 警探 |
[30:31] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[30:32] | 30 minutes and then it’s your show. | 30分钟后 一切听你们指挥 |
[30:34] | All right,30,starting now. | 好吧 30分钟 从现在开始计时 |
[30:36] | – After that,I’m taking the first steps towards ending this thing. – Flack,front door. | – 到那时 我就开始行动 – Flack 前门 |
[30:39] | Heads up. We got movement. | 注意了 有情况 |
[30:45] | everybody stand down. | 所有人原地待命 |
[30:55] | Adderly,go get her. | Adderly 把她接过来 |
[31:05] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[31:08] | You’re going to be okay. It’s all over. What’s your name? | 你安全了 没事了 你叫什么? |
[31:11] | Uh,lori mandel. I’m one of the tellers. | Lori Mandel 我是个出纳 |
[31:13] | Lori,how are the rest of the people inside the bank? | Lori 银行里其他人怎么样了? |
[31:16] | Uh… they’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[31:18] | The man with the gun said they’ll stay that way as long as detective taylor does his job. | 拿枪的人说 只要Taylor警探在查证 他们就不会有危险 |
[31:27] | GET THIS TO THE LAB ASAP | 马上送去实验室 |
[31:43] | I thought mac was sending over ballistic evidence. | 我以为Mac送来的是弹道证据 |
[31:45] | He did,but this hair was in there with it. | 是的 但这根头发是一起送来的 |
[31:48] | You think he put that there intentionally? | 你觉得他是有意放进来的? |
[31:50] | You ever known mac to do anything unintentionally? | 你见Mac干过什么无聊事吗? |
[31:52] | Mac’s giving us this evidence to try and identify the gunman. | Mac给我们这个证据来确定歹徒的身份 |
[31:59] | Cross section is ovoid. | 横截面呈卵形 |
[32:01] | Length is short with heavy granulation of the medulla. | 头发不长 发髓中色素颗粒很多 |
[32:04] | So it’s a caucasian male with black hair. | 这么说是个黑发的白人男性 |
[32:07] | Yeah,matches the description of our gunman. | 是的 跟歹徒的描述相一致 |
[32:09] | I’ll see if I can get a dna profile and I’ll run it through codis. | 我来看看能否提取DNA 从数据库里搜出点结果 |
[32:54] | yeah,I’m running out of time here. | 我这儿要没时间了 |
[32:55] | They want to shut down the power in the bank. | 他们要切断银行供电 |
[32:57] | Won’t be long before this comes to a head. What do you got? | 马上就到最后关头了 你们那里有什么发现? |
[32:59] | I just left adam in dna. | 我让Adam去测DNA了 |
[33:01] | The hair mac sent over from the gunman didn’t do anything. | Mac送来的歹徒头发查不出什么来 |
[33:03] | No hit in codis or the national database. | Codis和全国数据库里都没查出结果 |
[33:05] | Yeah,that’s no surprise. Nothing about this guy says he’s a pro. | 不奇怪 没证据显示他是个职业劫匪 |
[33:09] | What about ballistics from the two crime scenes? | 2颗犯罪现场收集的子弹 有没有查出什么? |
[33:11] | I compared the bullets mac pulled from the bank manager to the bullet recovered from the wife; | 我将Mac从银行经理身上取出的子弹 以及经理妻子体内的子弹进行比对 |
[33:16] | they match. | 两者完全吻合 |
[33:18] | So ballistics and time of death make it impossible for joe to be our shooter. | 子弹和死亡时间说明Joe不可能 是我们要找的枪手 |
[33:22] | I was able to pull a print off the duct tape used to bind the manager’s wife. | 我从绑经理妻子的胶带上 提取了一枚指纹 |
[33:27] | It came back to a derrick james. | 查出来是个叫Derrick James的 |
[33:28] | He’s an ex-employee of ridgeline defense services. | 他是山脊线防卫勤务公司的前雇员 |
[33:31] | That’s h a kriss super V. | 所以他能接触到KRISS Super V冲锋枪 |
[33:34] | What else do we know about this guy? | 这家伙什么资料? |
[33:35] | Black male,35 years old. | 黑人男性 35岁 |
[33:37] | He spent three years in iraq doing private security. | 他在伊拉克待了3年 做私人保安 |
[33:39] | No criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[33:40] | All right,run through it with me. | 好的 跟我一起再理一遍 |
[33:42] | This james guy kidnaps the bank manager and then ties up his wife. | 这个叫James的 绑架了银行经理 然后把他妻子绑了起来 |
[33:45] | Then he brings the manager to the bank an hour before it opens. | 然后他在银行开门前1小时 把经理带回了银行 |
[33:48] | Gets the manager to open up the vault,takes whatever he can get. | 让经理打开金库 把能拿的都拿了 |
[33:51] | But something obviously went wrong and this derrick james shoots the manager. | 但显然出了点岔子 这个Derrick James开枪杀了经理 |
[33:57] | Leaves the bank,decides to kill the wife to cover his tracks. | 离开银行后 决定把经理的老婆 给杀人灭口 |
[34:01] | All right,all the evidence points that way. | 没错 所有的证据都这样显示 |
[34:03] | One question: How is joe involved in all this? | 但有个问题: Joe是怎么扯进来的? |
[34:16] | What? What…what the hell is going on? What? What’s going on? | 怎么了…怎么回事? 搞什么? |
[34:22] | Hostage rescue is getting restless. | 营救人质的人已经失去耐性了 |
[34:23] | They’re not gonna sit out there doing nothing all day,joe. | 他们不会一整天坐在外面无所事事 Joe |
[34:26] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:31] | yeah? | 喂? |
[34:31] | I want you to turn the power back on. Now. | 我要你们恢复供电 马上 |
[34:34] | It’s out of my hands,joe. I’ll tell you what,though. | 这不是我说了算 Joe 不过 跟你说 |
[34:36] | You release one more hostage and I’ll see that the situation returns to my hands. | 你再释放一名人质 局势就会重回我的掌控下 |
[34:39] | Listen to me very carefully. | 你给我好好听着 |
[34:41] | If you don’t turn on the power in one minute… | 1分钟内 你如果不恢复电力供应… |
[34:45] | I’ll give you a hostage,but you better call the morgue to come pick her up. | 我给你一个人质 不过你最好 叫法医来给她打包 |
[34:48] | No,no,no,no,no. No more threats. | 不不不不不 别恐吓我们 |
[34:50] | The power stays off until we get another hostage. | 除非你再释放一名人质 否则不会恢复供电 |
[34:55] | Call your friend. Tell him to turn the power back on. Come on. | 打电话给你朋友 让他恢复供电 快点 |
[34:59] | Enough is enough,joe. | 别得寸进尺 Joe |
[35:01] | Tell me what’s going on. You say you didn’t kill the manager. | 跟我说说到底怎么回事 你说经理不是你杀的 |
[35:03] | The evidence seems to support that, | 证据都支持你的说法 |
[35:05] | but if you want my help,you’ve got to tell me how you got in this position. | 但如果希望我帮你 就得告诉我你是怎么到了这个境地的 |
[35:10] | We’re not at the point of no return,joe. | Joe 我们还没到覆水难收的地步 |
[35:13] | This doesn’t have to end badly. | 没必要闹得很难堪 |
[35:14] | I know right now you feel trapped,but I can still help you. | 我知道现在你觉得陷入困境 但我还可以帮你 |
[35:31] | don’t move! Don’t you move! | 别动! 不准动! |
[35:39] | Hands behind your head. | 手放到脑后 |
[35:42] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[35:49] | Keep moving! | 朝前走! |
[35:54] | Please. Please. They’ll kill my family! | 求你了 求你了 他们会把我家人杀了 |
[36:02] | you can’t walk me out there. They’re watching. | 你不能把我从这儿押出去 他们在看着 |
[36:09] | They’ll kill my family. | 他们会把我家人杀了的 |
[36:22] | ************* | 我是人质 你得相信我 |
[36:24] | My real********** | 我真名叫Douglis Anderson 在保险公司工作 |
[36:28] | Now if******* | 他们要是看到我走出去 就会杀了我的家人 |
[36:31] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁? |
[36:33] | I-I don’t know their names. | 我不知道他们叫什么 |
[36:37] | The bank manager, walter, I live across the street from the guy. | 银行经理Walter 我就住在他家对面 |
[36:42] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[36:43] | Just another ordinary day. | 就是普通的一天 |
[36:46] | I kissed my wife and daughter, leave the house to hit the gym before going to work. | 我跟老婆和女儿吻别后 在上班前先去趟健身房 |
[36:49] | Have a good day at school. | 好好上学 |
[36:52] | Bye,sweetheart. See you tonight,okay? | 再见 亲爱的 晚上见 |
[36:53] | Bye,daddy! | 再见 老爸! |
[36:59] | – get in the house! – Hey,hey,hey! Don’t hurt them! | – 到里面去! – 嘿 嘿 嘿! 别伤害她们! |
[37:03] | They tied my wife and daughter up and said that if I don’t do what they told me,they’d kill them. | 他们把我老婆和女儿给绑了 说如果 我不照他们说的做 就杀了她们 |
[37:09] | They wanted you to rob this bank? | 他们要你来这家银行打劫? |
[37:11] | The evidence says they already robbed it. | 证据表明他们已经打劫过这里了 |
[37:15] | And apparently they got away. | 而且显然他们已经跑了 |
[37:16] | Why would they want you to rob the same bank an hour later? | 他们为什么要你一小时后 再来打劫同一家银行? |
[37:21] | They left their phone behind. | 他们把手机落下了 |
[37:23] | Yeah. They said that,uh,walter tried to play hero. | 是的 他们说 Walter想当英雄 |
[37:28] | Yeah,I’m in. Everything is cool. | 是的 我进来了 一切顺利 |
[37:30] | Just sit tight,and I’ll be out of here in 30 seconds. | 你待着别动 我30秒后就出来 |
[37:38] | Must’ve shot his wife after that. | 肯定后来把他妻子也给杀了 |
[37:41] | And forced you to go back in to retrieve the phone. | 然后逼你回银行来 取回手机 |
[37:46] | Everybody on the ground. | 全都趴下 |
[37:47] | Except by then the bank had already opened… | 只是那时银行已开始营业了… |
[37:50] | everybody on the ground! | 全都趴下! |
[37:52] | I had no choice. | 我没得选 |
[38:00] | And you’ve been in contact with the original bank robbers the whole time. | 你一直跟先前的银行劫匪有联系 |
[38:04] | They’re waiting for me… | 他们在等我… |
[38:07] | to get out of here with… with their phone. | 带着他们的手机…出去 |
[38:10] | It’s the only thing that links them to this robbery. | 这是唯一把他们跟这起劫案 联系起来的证据 |
[38:14] | They said that if I just give their phone back to them,I get my family back. | 他们说 如果我把手机还给他们 我就能和家人团聚了 |
[38:20] | I need… to get out of here. | 我要…从这里出去 |
[38:25] | I need for them to see me get out of here. | 我要让他们见到我从这儿出去 |
[38:34] | Would you help me? Please. | 帮帮我好吗?求你了 |
[38:39] | They’re coming out. | 他们出来了 |
[38:42] | Bring in the car. | 把车开上来 |
[39:11] | you sure about this? | 真的要这么做? |
[39:12] | Mac knows what he’s doing. | Mac知道自己在做什么 |
[39:23] | All right,what now? | 好吧 现在呢? |
[39:25] | All right,cameras are gonna follow them,so we need to hang back a bit, | 好了 摄像机会一直跟着他们 所以我们不能靠得太近 |
[39:27] | but we got to get to this guy’s family before they do. | 但我们得在那些人之前到他家去 |
[39:30] | There’s a chopper standing by for us in the next intersection. | 下个路口有直升机待命 |
[39:32] | Good,because I don’t think the real bank robbers have any intention of leaving witnesses behind, | 好的 我觉得真正的银行劫匪 不会留下任何目击证人 |
[39:36] | and that includes mac. | 他们也不会放过Mac的 |
[39:39] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[39:54] | What are they doing? What? Are they following us? | 他们在干嘛?怎么 要跟着我们? |
[39:57] | We can’t pull up to the house with the cameras on us. | 我们不能带着摄像机往我家去 |
[40:00] | ‘Cause if-if they see this on the news,my wife and daughter are-are… they’re dead. | 要是他们在新闻上看到了 我老婆和女儿就…要没命了 |
[40:03] | This is detective taylor. Get those news choppers out of here now. | 我是Taylor警探 马上让直播新闻的直升机离开 |
[40:08] | It’s going to be fine,doug. | 没事的 Doug |
[40:11] | My team’s on it. They’re the best at what they do. | 我的组员正在路上 他们都是行内精英 |
[40:17] | Nypd! Go,go,go! | 纽约警察! 上 上 上! |
[40:23] | Perimeter is secure. | 一切正常 |
[40:24] | Clearly there is no one here. | 显然没人在家 |
[40:28] | This place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[40:52] | Take the next left. | 从这儿左转 |
[40:53] | No,no,it’s quicker if we go… | 不 不 从右边走会快点… |
[40:58] | you kept a bullet. | 你还藏了颗子弹 |
[41:07] | Let’s get you out of here. | 把你从这儿弄出去 |
[41:11] | Take the bridge. | 从桥上走 |
[41:13] | It was all a lie,wasn’t it? | 你说的都是谎话 是吗? |
[41:26] | CSI: NY Season 04 Episode 21 Hostage |