英文名称:The Batman
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:59] | A dark and stormy Halloween. | 一个狂风呼啸的闇黑万圣节 |
[02:05] | Good evening and welcome to GC-1 News live at 8:00. | 各位观众好 欢迎收看8点直播的哥谭新闻 |
[02:08] | Our top story tonight,just-released polls have incumbent Mayor Don Mitchell, Jr. | 今晚头条,刚发布的民调显示 现任市长小唐米契尔 |
[02:12] | And 28-year-old grassroots challenger Bella Real in a dead heat. | 和28岁的贝拉蕾尔竞争激烈 |
[02:16] | Things certainly got hot last night in their final debate before next Tuesday’s election. | 昨晚是周二选前 最后一场辩论,现场气氛火爆 |
[02:21] | Now, my young opponent here wants to gut the Gotham Renewal Program, | 这位年轻的对手想砍掉 伟大的汤玛士韦恩 |
[02:25] | established by the great Thomas Wayne. | 创立的哥谭市更新计划 |
[02:27] | Cutting funds from vital projects like our seawall,and the safety net for those who need it. | 裁减重要项目的预算 比如海堤以及低收户的生活补助 |
[02:32] | The Renewal Program is broken.This city’s been renewing for 20 years. | 更新计划彻底失败 这城市进行更新了20年 |
[02:36] | Look where it’s gotten us. Crime has skyrocketed. | 却毫无成效,犯罪率飙升 |
[02:39] | Murder and drug use are at historic highs. | -谋杀和贩毒案创下历史新高 -先等等 |
[02:41] | Now wait… Now hang on.We have a masked vigilante running the street. | 还有一名蒙面私刑者肆虐街头 |
[02:44] | Under my administration, | 在我的治理下 |
[02:45] | the Gotham PD has dealt major blows to organized crime and drug trafficking. | 高谭市警局痛击组织犯罪及贩毒活动 |
[02:49] | The Salvatore Maroni case was the biggest drug bust in city history. | 破获本市史上规模最大的 萨瓦托马龙尼贩毒案 |
[02:52] | But drops and other drugs are still rampant.- It’s gotten worse. – I’m not saying… | 但滴毒与其他毒品仍然泛滥 而且情况越来越糟 |
[02:56] | I’m not saying there isn’t work to do. | 我并不是说不需要改进 |
[02:57] | But listen…I have a beautiful wife and young son, okay?And I will not rest… | 我有个漂亮的妻子和年幼的儿子 我绝不会姑息… |
[03:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’m watching it now. | 对,我正在看 |
[03:16] | Why is she still tied? But… | 她为什么还跟我平手? |
[03:22] | But I thought we were getting a bump in the newPostpoll. | 我以为最新民调会让我声势大涨 |
[03:32] | Okay, you know what? I can’t… I can’t watch this anymore. | 老实说,我不想再看了 |
[03:35] | Just call me in the morning, okay? | 明早再打给我 |
[03:40] | Who still believes in everything this city can do. | …仍相信这城市能有所作为 |
[03:42] | We need a leader, Mr. Mitchell, | 我们需要一个领袖,不是拉拉队长 |
[03:45] | not a cheerleader. And someone who will tell the people the truth. | 我们需要一个讲真话的人 |
[05:06] | Thursday, October 31st. | 10月31日,星期四 |
[05:22] | The city streets are crowded for the holiday. | 人们涌上街头庆祝万圣节 |
[05:28] | Even with the rain. | 即便下雨也兴致不减 |
[05:33] | Hidden in the chaos is the element | 犯罪分子隐藏在混乱中 |
[05:38] | waiting to strike like snakes. | 像蛇一样伺机而动 |
[05:41] | But I’m there too. | 但我也在那里 |
[05:44] | Watching. | 仔细观察 |
[05:47] | Two years of nights have turned me into a nocturnal animal. | 两年的深夜潜伏把我变成夜行动物 |
[05:57] | I must choose my targets carefully. | 我必须小心挑选我的目标 |
[06:13] | Come on!- Give me the money. | -快点,把钱给我 |
[06:15] | – Okay. – Let’s go! Let’s go! – All right, all right! | -好 -快啊 快啊 -好… |
[06:18] | It’s a big city. | 这是一座大城市 |
[06:24] | I can’t be everywhere. | 我不能无所不在 |
[06:37] | But they don’t know where I am. | 但他们不知道我在哪里 |
[06:44] | Look at this guy, man. | 看看这家伙 |
[06:51] | – Boom! – Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 吓死你 |
[06:57] | So good, man. That’s what I’m talking about! | 超赞的,这样才对嘛 |
[06:59] | Yo, let’s see your hits. | 看看你的目标 |
[07:01] | That’s you. | 他是你的了 |
[07:23] | We have a signal now. For when I’m needed. | 现在有一个信号,需要我就会打开 |
[07:28] | But when that light hits the sky, | 当探照灯照向夜空 |
[07:31] | it’s not just a call. | 那不仅是召唤 |
[07:35] | It’s a warning. | 更是一种警告 |
[07:38] | To them. | 给他们的警告 |
[07:49] | Fear… | 恐惧 |
[07:54] | Is a tool. | 是一种手段 |
[08:06] | Are you out of your mind?Watch where you’re goin’, drophead! | 你疯啦,看路啊,毒虫 |
[08:21] | They think I’m hiding in the shadows. | 他们以为我藏在阴影中 |
[08:27] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[08:36] | But I am the shadows. | 但我就是阴影 |
[08:57] | Come on, come on. | 来啊 |
[09:00] | – Hey, go on, man! Go! – Get him! | -快上 -抓住他 |
[09:01] | – Come on, man! – What are you doin’? | -快啊 -你在干嘛? |
[09:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:05] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊 |
[09:07] | Help, help! | 救救我 |
[09:16] | Where you goin’, huh? | 你想去哪儿? |
[09:22] | – Come on. – Come on, man. Break it. | 来吧 |
[09:23] | – Come on, man. Break it. | 来吧,打爆他 |
[09:27] | You can’t move, huh? | 你动弹不得了 |
[09:29] | Now knock his ass out. | 把他打爆 |
[09:30] | Showtime. Showtime, man. | 好戏上场了 |
[09:33] | Come on, man. | 快啊 |
[09:34] | Come on. Do it, man. | 快啊,快动手 |
[10:10] | You see this guy? | 看到这家伙了吗? |
[10:19] | The hell are you supposed to be? | 你是什么鬼? |
[10:38] | I’m vengeance. | 我是复仇使者 |
[10:40] | Holy shit. It’s him. | 靠,是他 |
[11:08] | Hey, man. No, no, no! | 嘿,兄弟,不要 |
[11:51] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[12:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哦喔。。 |
[12:31] | Police action. | 警察在办案 |
[12:33] | He’s with me, Officer. | 我们是一伙的 |
[12:37] | Are you kidding me, sir? | 开什么玩笑? |
[12:40] | You’re gonna let him in here? | 你要让他进来? |
[12:42] | Martinez, let him through. | 马丁内兹,让他过 |
[12:58] | Goddamn freak. | 该死的怪胎 |
[13:16] | What do we know? | 什么情况? |
[13:28] | Detective? | 警探 |
[13:29] | Sorry, Lieutenant. | 抱歉,警司 |
[13:32] | We got blunt force trauma. Lacerations on the head. | 他受到钝器重击,头部有撕裂伤 |
[13:37] | He got hit a lot of times. And hard. | 他被大力重击很多次 |
[13:44] | All this blood is from his head? | 全都是头流的血? |
[13:46] | No. | 不是 |
[13:51] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[13:54] | Most of it’s from his hand. | 大部分是手流的血 |
[14:02] | Thumb was severed. | 拇指被切断 |
[14:04] | Killer may have taken it as a trophy. | 凶手可能拿去当战利品 |
[14:07] | He was alive when it was cut off. | 拇指切断时,人还活着 |
[14:10] | Ecchymosis around the wound. | 皮下瘀斑,在伤口周围 |
[14:30] | Security detail downstairs said the family was out trick-or-treatin’. | 楼下警卫说,他的家人出去讨糖果 |
[14:35] | The mayor was up here alone. | 市长一个人在家 |
[14:40] | Killer may have come through the skylight. | 凶手可能是从天窗闯进来 |
[14:49] | You said there was a card. | 你说有一张卡片 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:03] | “From your secret friend. Whoo?” | “来自你的秘密朋友,呜 |
[15:07] | Haven’t a clue? | 毫无头绪? |
[15:09] | Let’s play a game, just me and you. | 我们来玩个游戏,只有你和我 |
[15:12] | “What does a liar do when he’s dead?” | 骗子死后会怎样?” |
[15:16] | There’s a cipher too. | 还有一组密码 |
[15:25] | Any of this mean anything to you? | 你知道什么意思吗? |
[15:29] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[15:34] | I asked him to come, Pete. | 是我请他来的,彼特 |
[15:35] | This is a crime scene. It’s Mitchell, for Christ sakes! | 这是犯罪现场,而且是市长米契尔 |
[15:39] | I got the press downstairs. | 楼下都是记者 |
[15:41] | You know, I cut you a lot of slack, Jim, | 因为我们的交情,我容忍了你很久 |
[15:44] | ’cause we got history.But this is way over the line. | 但这太超过了 |
[15:50] | Wait.- He’s involved in this? – No, he’s not involved. | -等等,他有涉案? -他没有 |
[15:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:54] | He’s a goddamn vigilante! He could be a suspect! | 他是该死的私刑者,可能是嫌犯 |
[15:57] | What are you doin’ to me? We used to be partners. | 你想害我吗?我们曾是搭档 |
[15:59] | I’m just trying to find the connection, Pete. | 我只是想找到关联,彼特 |
[16:00] | He lies still. | 他仍在说谎 |
[16:03] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[16:06] | The riddle. | 那道谜题 |
[16:08] | What does a liar do when he’s dead? He lies still. | 骗子死后会怎样?他仍在说谎 |
[16:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[16:25] | This must be your favorite night of the year, huh, pal? | 这一定是你每年最喜欢的夜晚 |
[16:29] | Happy fuckin’ Halloween. | 他妈的万圣节快乐 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, Commissioner. | 不好意思,局长 |
[16:34] | They’re ready for your statement. | 记者准备听你发表声明 |
[16:40] | I want him outta here. | 把他赶出去 |
[16:42] | Now! | 马上 |
[16:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:06] | The kid found him. | 他儿子发现的 |
[17:13] | Was there anyone else in the house when you arrived? | 你回到家后,家里有人吗? |
[17:32] | We really gotta go, man. | 我们真的得走了 |
[17:40] | Tonight, a son lost a father. | 今晚,一个儿子失去父亲 |
[17:44] | A wife lost a husband. | 一个妻子失去丈夫 |
[17:47] | And I lost a friend. | 我也失去一个朋友 |
[17:50] | Mayor Mitchell was a fighter for the city, | 米契尔市长为这城市贡献良多 |
[17:52] | and I will not rest until his killer is found. | 我会不眠不休逮到凶手 |
[17:56] | This was a truly senseless crime, | 这是一起泯灭人性的罪行 |
[17:59] | and we are actively pursuing every investigative lead we have | 我们会积极调查每一条线索 |
[18:02] | in order to identify the perpetrator and hunt him down. | 查出凶手身分并追捕他 |
[18:07] | I’ve spoken to the governor… | 我和州长谈过 |
[18:08] | I wish I could say I’m making a difference, | 真希望能说我对这里有所影响 |
[18:11] | but I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[18:18] | Murder, robberies, assault. | 谋杀、抢劫、袭击 |
[18:21] | Two years later, they’re all up. | 两年后犯罪率仍然飙升 |
[18:24] | And now this. | 现在又发生这种事 |
[18:28] | The city’s eating itself. | 这城市在自我毁灭 |
[18:32] | Maybe it’s beyond saving. | 或许已经没救了 |
[18:35] | But I have to try. | 但我必须尝试 |
[18:38] | Push myself. | 把自己逼到极限 |
[19:26] | These nights all roll together in a rush, | 这些夜晚在面具后面 |
[19:29] | behind the mask. | 全都匆匆掠过 |
[19:36] | Sometimes in the morning, | 有时候在早上 |
[19:40] | I have to force myself to remember | 我必须逼自己记得 |
[19:44] | everything that happened. | 发生的一切 |
[20:00] | Unbelievable breaking news this hour, everyone. | 令人难以置信的最新消息 |
[20:02] | Again, four-term incumbentGotham Mayor Don Mitchell, Jr. | 第四任哥谭市长小唐米契尔 |
[20:06] | Was found murdered last night inside his home in the exclusive Crest Hill district. | 昨晚于高级小区的家中惨遭杀害 |
[20:11] | Exact details of the crime still have not been released, | 犯罪的具体细节仍未公布 |
[20:14] | but a citywide manhunt is already underway | 但全面追捕行动已经展开 |
[20:17] | as police and FBI search for the brazen killer. | 警方和联邦调查局 正在追捕胆大包天的凶手 |
[20:20] | And this certainly is not the first time Gotham has been rocked by the murder of a political figure. | 这不是第一次 一名政治人物之死震撼哥谭市 |
[20:25] | In fact, in an eerie coincidence, it was 20 years ago this week | 这是一个诡异的巧合 20年前的这个星期 |
[20:29] | that celebrated billionaire philanthropist Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha | 著名的亿万富豪及慈善家 汤玛士韦恩医师与其妻马莎 |
[20:33] | were slain during Wayne’s own mayoral campaign. | 在韦恩的市长竞选期间遭人杀害 |
[20:36] | It was a shocking crime that remains unsolved to this day. | 那起令人震惊的罪行至今仍未破案 |
[20:40] | Don Mitchell, Jr.’s political career | 小唐米契尔的政治生涯 |
[20:42] | was especially notable for his tough war on drugs | 以他对毒贩宣战著称 |
[20:45] | when he and city police launched a major sting operation | 他和市警局展开重大缉毒行动 |
[20:48] | resulting in the arrest of notorious mafia crime figure Salvatore Maroni, | 导致声名狼藉的黑道老大马龙尼被捕 |
[20:52] | with what, to this day, remains the biggest drug bust in GCPD history. | 至今仍是哥谭市史上 规模最庞大的缉毒行动 |
[20:56] | I assume you heard about this. | 我猜你听说了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:08] | Oh, I see. | 原来如此 |
[21:10] | All this blood is from his head? | 全都是头流的血? |
[21:12] | Dear God. | 老天爷 |
[21:22] | There’s a cipher too. | 还有一组密码 |
[21:32] | Any of this mean anything to you? | 你知道什么意思吗? |
[21:38] | The killer left this for the Batman? | 凶手留下这个给蝙蝠侠 |
[21:41] | I asked him to come, Pete. | 是我请他来的,彼特 |
[21:43] | Apparently. | 显然是 |
[21:44] | You’re becoming quite a celebrity. | 你越来越出名了 |
[21:48] | Why is he writing to you? It’s Mitchell, for Christ sakes! | 他为何要写给你? |
[21:51] | I don’t know yet. I got the press downstairs. | 我还不知道 |
[21:56] | Have a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[21:58] | Our accounting friends at Wayne Enterprises | 韦恩企业会计部的朋友要来吃早餐 |
[22:01] | are coming for breakfast. Here? Why? | 来这里?为什么? |
[22:03] | Because I couldn’t get you to go there. | 因为我没办法逼你去那里 |
[22:05] | – I haven’t got time for this. – It’s getting serious, Bruce. | 我没这闲工夫 |
[22:06] | – It’s getting serious, Bruce. | 情况越来越严重,布鲁斯 |
[22:07] | If this continues, it won’t be long before you’ve nothing left. | 再这样下去,你很快就会身无分文 |
[22:10] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎,什么都不在乎 |
[22:13] | Any of that. You don’t care about your family’s legacy? | 连家族传承也不在乎? |
[22:18] | What I’m doing is my family’s legacy. | 我正在延续家族传承 |
[22:21] | If I can’t change things here, | 我若是不能改变任何事 |
[22:24] | if I can’t have an effect, | 也无法造成任何影响 |
[22:27] | then I don’t care what happens to me. | 那我就不在乎我的下场 |
[22:29] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就怕你这样 |
[22:30] | Alfred, stop. | 阿福,别说了 |
[22:33] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
[22:37] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[23:13] | We really gotta go, man. | 我们真的得走了 |
[23:41] | Some fresh berries there. | 那里有新鲜莓果 |
[23:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:51] | Just reminiscing about my days in the Circus. | 重温我在军情六处的日子 |
[23:56] | This is actually quite elusive. | 这组密码很难破解 |
[24:02] | Where’d you get those O’s? | 你是怎么解出那些O? |
[24:05] | “He lies still” is only a partial key. | “他仍在说谎”只是部分密钥 |
[24:08] | It only gives us H, E, I, I, S, and T. | 只能解出H、E、L、I、S和T |
[24:10] | So, I’m looking for any double symbols to start, | 我先试着找出双符号,解出字母 |
[24:15] | trying letters,see where it leads. | 再看有什么结果 |
[24:18] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:20] | Mr. Pennyworth? | 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[24:22] | Yes, Dory? | 朵莉,什么事? |
[24:23] | The accountants are here. | 会计师来了 |
[24:24] | See them in, please, Dory. | 请他们进来,朵莉 |
[24:29] | What if it’s not a partial key? | 如果不是部分密钥呢? |
[24:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:33] | What if this is the whole key? | 如果是全部呢? |
[24:36] | Ignore the symbols we don’t have letters for. | 忽略没有字母的符号 |
[24:39] | Use only the letters from “He lies still” | 只用“他仍在说谎”的字母 别管其他的 |
[24:41] | – and leave the rest… – Blank. Yeah, I understand. | 保留空白,我懂了 |
[24:42] | But that would leave most of the cipher unsolved. | 这样就无法破解大部分的密码 |
[24:44] | I don’t see how that’s gonna… | 我不懂这怎样能… |
[25:03] | Damn. | 真没想到 |
[25:05] | Yeah, he’s got a car. | 没错,他有车 |
[25:08] | Guess it’s good to be the mayor. | 看来当市长有很多好处 |
[25:11] | Where to even start? | 该从何找起 |
[25:13] | You sure this isn’t a leap? “Drive” could mean anything. | 不会太早下定论吗? “驾驶”有很多意思 |
[25:15] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我? |
[25:17] | You mean like you trust me? | 那你就信任我吗? |
[25:19] | It’s been two years now, and I don’t even know who you are, man. | 都两年了,我连你是谁都不知道 |
[25:24] | There. | 那里 |
[25:48] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[25:50] | A USB port. | 随身碟插槽 |
[25:52] | USB? | 随身碟 |
[26:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[26:07] | “Thumb” drive. | 挂着拇指的随身碟 |
[26:10] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[26:15] | It’s encrypted. | 需要解碼 |
[26:20] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[26:28] | Oh, this guy’s hilarious. | 这家伙真搞笑 |
[26:40] | Oh, well, well, well. | 真没想到 |
[26:42] | So much for family values. | 顾家好形象没了 |
[26:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[26:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:48] | But that’s the Penguin, Carmine Falcone’s right hand. | 但那是企鹅人,卡麦法尔康的左右手 |
[26:52] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[26:54] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[26:56] | Shit, shit, shit! The drive. | 糟了,那个随身碟 |
[27:00] | It sent out the photos from my account. | 从我的账号传送照片 |
[27:03] | Gotham Post, Gazette, GC-1, all of them. | 《哥谭邮报》、《新报》 哥谭新闻台 |
[27:05] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[27:07] | I’m gonna catch hell for this. Pete’s gonna bust a gasket. | 我要倒大楣了,彼特会气炸 |
[27:10] | “He lies still.” About her? | “他仍在说谎”,关于她? |
[27:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:15] | That’s the Iceberg Lounge. | 那是冰山俱乐部 |
[27:17] | It’s under the Shoreline Lofts where Falcone was holed up. | 就在法尔康藏身的海滨阁楼公寓楼下 |
[27:21] | Never get in there without a warrant. | 没有搜查令进不去 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:40] | Know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[27:42] | Yeah. I got an idea. | 是啊,大概知道 |
[27:45] | I want to see the Penguin. | 我要见企鹅人 |
[27:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, pal. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:55] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题? |
[27:56] | Says he wants to see the Penguin. | 他说要见企鹅人 |
[27:57] | Penguin? There’s no Penguin here. | 企鹅人,这里没有企鹅人 |
[27:59] | That’s what I tried to tell him. | 我也是这么说 |
[28:01] | Get out of here, freak. You hear me? | 快滚,怪胎,听到没? |
[28:03] | Or that little suit’s gonna get all full of blood. | 否则你会沾满鲜血 |
[28:07] | Mine or yours? | 我的或你的? |
[28:16] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[28:17] | I saw that whole thing. | 我都看到了 |
[28:18] | He’s over there! | 他在那里 |
[28:20] | What is your problem? | 你有病呀? |
[28:25] | Yo! yo! | |
[29:04] | Hey! Put the bat down, or I’ll blow your head off! | 放下球棒,否则我射爆你的头 |
[29:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哦喔… |
[29:18] | Take it easy, sweetheart. You looking for me? | 别激动,甜心,你找我吗? |
[29:23] | I see you met the twins. | 看来你见过双胞胎了 |
[29:26] | Boy, you’re everything they say, ain’t ya? | 你果然名不虚传,对吧? |
[29:30] | I guess we both are. | 我猜我们都是 |
[29:33] | How you doing? I’m Oz. | 你好吗?我是奥斯 |
[29:42] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[29:47] | I really don’t know, chief. | 我真的不知道,老大 |
[29:49] | I might have been coming out at the same time, but I wasn’t rolling with them. | 我可能在同时间出来,但没跟他们混 |
[30:06] | It’s okay, baby. | 没关系,宝贝 |
[30:08] | Mr. Vengeance here, he don’t bite. Come on. | 复仇使者先生不会咬人,来吧 |
[30:37] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢妳,甜心 |
[30:45] | Here you go, champ. | 来吧,老弟 |
[30:47] | I wanna know who she is, and what she has to do with this murder. | 我要知道她是谁 她和这起命案有何关联 |
[30:51] | – Whose murder? – The mayor’s. | -谁的命案? -市长的 |
[30:53] | Is that the mayor? | 那是市长? |
[30:54] | Oh, shit, it is. Look at that. | 靠,是耶,你看看 |
[30:57] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[30:59] | You better watch it. You know my reputation? | 你最好小心点,知道我的能耐吗? |
[31:03] | Yeah, I do. Do you? | 当然知道,你呢? |
[31:08] | Look… | 听好 |
[31:11] | I’m just the proprietor, okay? | 我只是老板,好吗? |
[31:14] | I mean, what people do here ain’t got nothing to do with me. | 客人在这里做的事与我无关 |
[31:27] | Tell you one thing. | 老实说 |
[31:31] | Whoever she is, she’s one hot chick. | 不管她是谁,她真的很辣 |
[31:35] | Why don’t you ask Mitchell’s wife? Maybe she knows. | 去问米契尔的老婆,也许她知道 |
[31:40] | What? Too soon? | 怎么?太快了? |
[31:52] | You let me know if there’s anything else I can do. | 还需要什么再告诉我 |
[32:04] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[32:07] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[32:27] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿,是我 |
[32:30] | Baby, what’s wrong? | 宝贝,怎么了? |
[32:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down. I can’t… | 说慢点,我听不… |
[32:36] | On the news? | 新闻报导? |
[32:38] | Okay. No. No, stay there. Wait for me, okay? | 好,不,待在那儿等我 |
[32:42] | Wait for me, I’m on my way home. | 等我回去,我在路上了 |
[32:44] | Listen, baby, we’re gonna get the hell out of here, okay? I promise. | 听好,我们会离开这里的,我保证 |
[32:49] | If we have to leave earlier, we’ll leave tonight. | 如果要早点离开,今晚就走 |
[32:52] | Uh… | 额 |
[32:56] | God damn it. | 可恶 |
[33:16] | Photos of murdered mayor, | (她是谁?) |
[33:17] | Don Mitchell, Jr. with a younger mystery woman. | 遇害的市长米契尔 和一名年轻神秘女子的合照 |
[33:21] | In a shocking development,the police believe the photos themselves… | 令人震惊的发展,警方相信照片… |
[33:57] | Now they urge her to contact the GCPD… | 警方呼吁她和警局联系… |
[36:15] | You’re pretty good at that. | 妳很会开锁 |
[36:48] | Hey! Give me that. | 嘿,还给我 |
[36:53] | “Kosolov, Annika.” | “安妮卡科索洛夫” |
[36:58] | He hurt her? That’s why you killed him? | 他伤害了她,所以妳才杀死他? |
[37:00] | What? Oh, please. Just give me the goddamn… | 什么?拜托,还给我 |
[37:41] | Listen, honey, you got the wrong idea, okay? | 听好,甜心,你误解了 |
[37:43] | I didn’t kill anybody. I’m here for my friend. | 我没杀人,我是为朋友而来 |
[37:46] | She’s trying to get the hell out of here,and this son of a bitch stole her passport. | 她想逃离这里 这王八蛋偷了她的护照 |
[37:49] | What does she know? | 她知道什么? |
[37:51] | Whatever it is, it’s got her so spooked she won’t even tell me. | 她被这事吓坏了,都不敢告诉我 |
[37:53] | She did seem upset. | 她看起来是很惊慌 |
[37:56] | Back at your place. | 在妳家的时候 |
[38:00] | Let’s go talk to her. | 我们去跟她谈谈 |
[38:27] | Anni! | 安妮 |
[38:30] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[38:32] | Anni! | 安妮 |
[38:38] | Anni! | 安妮 |
[38:41] | It’s gonna be cool this evening.It’s gonna be down into the 40s. | 今晚气温骤降到摄氏5度 |
[38:45] | More breaking news this hour, | 整点新闻快报 |
[38:47] | as the city is rocked by a second high-profile murder in as many nights. | 短短时间内 又发生第二起令人震惊的谋杀案 |
[38:52] | And this time, the killer has come forward | 这次凶手上网承认犯案… |
[38:55] | to claim credit online…Jesus, what are they gonna do to her?She’s just a kid. | 天啊,他们会对她怎样? 她只是个女孩 |
[39:00] | – Shit, they took my phone. – His victim, | 可恶,他们拿走我的手机 |
[39:01] | longtime head of the Gotham City PD,Commissioner Pete Savage, | 哥谭市警局局长彼特萨维吉 |
[39:04] | was found dead earlier tonight | 今晚稍早被人发现 |
[39:07] | inside the Police Athletic League facilities in the Tricorner area. | 死于三角区的警察体育联盟健身房 |
[39:10] | The killer posted the following message | 凶手在社群媒体上传一段影片 |
[39:13] | on social media,and we have to warn you, the video is very disturbing. | 我们必须警告您 这段影片非常令人不安 |
[39:21] | Hello, people of Gotham.This is the Riddler speaking. | 哥谭市民,你们好,我是谜语人 |
[39:27] | On Halloween night, | 我在万圣夜 |
[39:29] | I killed your mayor because he was not who he pretended to be. | 杀死你们的市长,因为他人面兽心 |
[39:34] | But I am not done. | 但我还没杀够人 |
[39:39] | Here is another… | 这是另外一个… |
[39:46] | Who will soon be losing face. | 他即将丢脸 |
[39:50] | I will kill again, and again, and again | 我会一次又一次地杀人 |
[39:54] | until our day of judgment | 直到审判日降临 |
[39:56] | when the truth about our city will finally | 这座城市的真面目终于… |
[40:02] | be unmasked. | 将被揭露 |
[40:06] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[40:12] | Commissioner Savage served | 萨维吉局长在哥谭市警局 |
[40:14] | a distinguished 30-year career on the GCPD… | 效力30年,功勋彪炳… |
[40:16] | Holy shit, I seen that guy, too. | 天啊,我也见过那个人 |
[40:19] | At the club. | 在俱乐部 |
[40:22] | The Iceberg Lounge? | 冰山俱乐部? |
[40:24] | 44 Below. | 零下44度 |
[40:27] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[40:32] | The club within the club. | 俱乐部中的俱乐部 |
[40:35] | The real club. | 真正的俱乐部 |
[40:39] | It’s a mob hangout. | 那是个黑道窝 |
[40:41] | Is that where you work? | 妳在那里工作? |
[40:44] | Selina? | 塞琳娜? |
[40:51] | No, I just work the bar upstairs. | 不,我在楼上的酒吧工作 |
[40:56] | But I see ’em come in. | 但我看过他们进来 |
[40:58] | Who? | 谁? |
[40:59] | A lot of guys that shouldn’t be there,I can tell you that. | 很多不该去那里的人 |
[41:04] | Your basic upstanding citizen types. | 奉公守法的好市民 |
[41:08] | You’re gonna help me on this.For your friend. | 妳必须帮助我,为了妳朋友 |
[41:23] | You got a lot of cats. | 妳养了很多猫 |
[41:25] | I have a thing about strays. | 我特别喜欢流浪猫 |
[41:32] | You’re not safe here. | 妳在这里不安全 |
[41:34] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[41:35] | Two public figures now dead in just the last two nights, and only days before the election. | 两位公众人物连续遇害 而且就在选举前 |
[41:40] | Police and city officials are left searching for a killer | 警方和市府官员正在搜捕凶手 |
[41:43] | and hoping to find him before he kills again. | 希望在他再行凶前抓到他 |
[42:04] | He waited for him at the gym. | 他在健身房等他 |
[42:08] | Pete always liked to work out late at night,when no one else was around. | 彼特喜欢在深夜健身 那时候没有其他人 |
[42:14] | There’s a needle Mark on his neck. | 他脖子上有一个针痕 |
[42:15] | Injected him with arsenic. | 他被注射了砒霜 |
[42:19] | Rat poison. | 灭鼠药 |
[42:21] | Yeah.That seems to be his theme here. | 是啊,这似乎是他的惯用手法 |
[42:26] | Look at this thing. | 看看这玩意 |
[42:36] | It’s a maze. | 这是个迷宫 |
[42:40] | What kind of demented son of a bitch does this to a person? | 哪种疯子会对人做出这种事? |
[42:46] | More symbols. | 更多符号 |
[42:50] | It’s another cipher. | 另一组密码 |
[42:51] | He blasted these out after his message went viral. | 他的影片被疯传后又公布这些照片 |
[42:55] | Bastard murders you and your reputation. | 这混蛋会杀人,又毁人名誉 |
[42:57] | That guy pushes drops. On the east end. | 那家伙在东区贩毒 |
[43:02] | I don’t get it. Why would Pete get involved in something like this? | 我不懂,彼特怎么会卷入这种事? |
[43:07] | Looks like he got greedy. | 他变得太贪心 |
[43:09] | You kidding me?After everything we did to take down the Maronis? | 开什么玩笑,在我们逮到马龙尼之后 |
[43:13] | We busted their entire operation,then he caves to some lowlife dealer? | 我们扳倒整个贩毒集团 然后他却被小咖毒贩收买? |
[43:16] | Maybe he’s not who you thought. | 也许他不是你想的那种人 |
[43:20] | You make it sound like he had it coming. | 你好像认为他是自作自受 |
[43:24] | He was a cop. | 他曾是一名警察 |
[43:27] | Crossed a line. | 越过道德界线 |
[43:59] | “I’m mad about you. | “我为你疯狂 |
[44:01] | Want to know my name? Just look inside and see.” | 想知道我名字,打开来就知道” |
[44:12] | “Follow the maze until you find the rat. | “跟着迷宫走就会找到老鼠 |
[44:15] | Bring him into the light, and you’ll find where I’m at.” | 让他曝光,就会知道我在哪里” |
[44:19] | The hell is that? | 什么意思? |
[44:21] | “Bring him into the light”? “Find the rat”? | “让他曝光”,“找到老鼠”? |
[44:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:28] | Lieutenant.They’re coming back. | 警司,他们回来了 |
[44:31] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得走了 |
[44:36] | Come on.Ow. | 来吧 |
[44:45] | I don’t know about these things. | 我不知道这些事情 |
[44:46] | I need to see in there, this hunting ground. | 我得进去看看这个猎场 |
[44:54] | Hey, why am I starting to feel like a fish on a hook? | 我为何开始感觉像上钩的鱼? |
[44:58] | I’m just looking for Annika. | 我只是在找安妮卡 |
[45:04] | Boy, you’re a real sweetheart. | 你有够贴心 |
[45:07] | You really don’t care what happens to me in there tonight, do you? | 完全不管我死活,对吧? |
[45:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:30] | Looks good. Here. | 看起来不错,拿去 |
[46:15] | I got you. Can you hear me? | 看到影像了,听得到吗? |
[46:18] | Yeah. | 听得到 |
[46:28] | Hey, where you goin’? | 妳要去哪里? |
[46:29] | Hospitality. | 我是服务生 |
[46:31] | That’s one of the guys I got into it with the other night. | 那是前晚被我打趴的人之一 |
[46:36] | Looks like I broke his nose. | 看来我打断他的鼻梁 |
[46:44] | “Kenzie, William.”He’s an off-duty cop. | 威廉肯西,他是下了班的警察 |
[46:50] | Are you sure no one can see these things in my eyes? | 你确定没人看得见这玩意? |
[46:52] | Don’t worry. I’m watching you. | 放心,我会罩妳 |
[47:10] | Don’t look away. I need time to make IDs. | 别移开视线,我需要时间辨识身分 |
[47:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[47:22] | These guys have a little problemwith eye contact, don’t they? | 这些人以为妳眼睛长胸部上 |
[47:24] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 很爽吧? |
[47:26] | Yeah, baby. Feels real good. | 是啊,宝贝,超爽的 |
[47:34] | Jesus, I hate dropheads. | 天啊,我讨厌毒虫 |
[47:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[47:37] | ‘Cause when I first saw you,it looked like you were dealing for Penguin. | 我第一次见到妳 妳好像在替企鹅人贩毒 |
[47:39] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你什么都不知道,能不能… |
[47:42] | Can we not…Can we not do this right now? | 能不能不要选这时候讲这个? |
[47:46] | Wait. Who was that? | 等等,那是谁? |
[47:48] | Oh, I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[47:49] | Look back. | 回头看 |
[47:50] | If I look back, it’s gonna be a whole can of worms. | 我回头看就会惹上大麻烦 |
[47:52] | I need to see his face. | 我得看到他的脸 |
[47:55] | Jesus. | 真是的 |
[48:04] | That’s the DA. | 那是检察官吉尔科森 |
[48:07] | Gil Colson.And he’s coming over. You happy? | 他过来了,高兴了吧? |
[48:08] | Talk to him. | 跟他聊天 |
[48:13] | Hey. How you doing? | 妳好吗? |
[48:14] | – Hi. – I’m Gil. | 嗨 |
[48:17] | – Hey, aren’t you the DA? – Yeah. | 你不是检察官吗? |
[48:19] | Wow. I’ve seen you on TV. | 是啊 |
[48:22] | Is that right?I haven’t seen you around here before. | 是吗?我没在这里见过妳 |
[48:27] | It’s a hell of a time to be the new girl | 妳来得不是时候 |
[48:29] | ’cause people are all a little on edge. | 大家的神经都有点紧绷 |
[48:32] | Oh, honey, I live on the edge. | 甜心,我活在紧绷边缘 |
[48:34] | Is that right?I like that. | 是吗?我喜欢 |
[48:36] | Do you want to come over? | 妳想过来吗? |
[48:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[48:42] | – This is Travis. – Hey. | -这是崔维斯 -嗨 |
[48:43] | You wanna take a seat over there? | 去坐那边 |
[48:45] | – Richie, Glen. – Hey. | -里奇,葛伦 -嗨 |
[48:48] | That’s half the DA’s office. | 检察官办公室一半的员工都在 |
[48:50] | You know Carla here, huh? | -妳应该认识卡拉 -嗨 |
[48:52] | – Hi. – That’s Cheri. Don’t mind her,she’s just taking a break. | 那是雪莉,别管她,她在休息 |
[48:54] | Drowning our sorrows. | 借酒浇愁 |
[48:56] | You want a drop? | 要来一滴吗? |
[48:58] | Uh, no, I’m good. But you enjoy. | 不了,你好好享受 |
[49:02] | Hope you don’t mind.I got a lot on my shoulders with that psycho running around. | 别介意,那个变态杀手到处杀人 让我很担忧 |
[49:06] | He’s wasted. | 他喝茫了 |
[49:07] | No shit. | 那还用说 |
[49:10] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢这女孩 |
[49:11] | Oh, hey, I like you, too! | 我也喜欢你 |
[49:16] | I mean, this Riddler,he’s going after the most powerful people in the city. | 谜语人都找位高权重的人下手 |
[49:20] | He knows so much. | 他知道的太多了 |
[49:21] | He doesn’t know shit, man. | 他什么都不知道 |
[49:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么?他知道那只老鼠… |
[49:25] | Yeah, he does! What about that rat…Hey, hey, Gil, come on. | -吉尔,够了,你喝多了 -那只老鼠 |
[49:28] | – – Hey. The rat. – Think maybe you had a little too much. Slow down. – Ask him about the rat. | -喝慢点 -问他老鼠的事 |
[49:32] | Hey, what’s this about a rat? | 那只老鼠是怎么回事? |
[49:44] | I mean, | 老实说… |
[49:46] | there was a rat. We had an informant. | 那只老鼠就是我们的线人 |
[49:50] | We had big-time information on Salvatore Maroni. | 我们握有萨瓦托马龙尼重要的把柄 |
[49:52] | That’s how we got him out of the drops business. | 才能逼他退出贩毒活动 |
[49:54] | He’s talking about the Maroni case. | 他在说马龙尼案 |
[49:56] | But if this guy knows, it’s gonna come out. | 要是谜语人知道,整件事就会曝光 |
[50:00] | And when it does,this whole city’s gonna come apart. | 到时候整个城市都会崩垮 |
[50:02] | Okay, I don’t wanna hear this. | 够了,我不想听这件事 |
[50:04] | This is the kind of pillow talkthat got that Russian girl disappeared. | 就是这种悄悄话 害那个俄罗斯女生失踪 |
[50:07] | What do you know about that? | 妳知道什么? |
[50:10] | – Does anybody want a drink? | 有人想来一杯吗? |
[50:11] | – I want a drink. | 我要一杯 |
[50:12] | Keep him talking. | 让他说下去 |
[50:17] | – Wait, where are you going? – She knows Annika. | 等等,妳要去哪? |
[50:18] | No, stay on the DA. | 她认识安妮卡 |
[50:19] | I told you I’m looking for my friend. | 不,盯着检察官 |
[50:24] | Where’s Annika?Out of my face. I don’t know you. | -安妮卡在哪? -走开,我不认识妳 |
[50:27] | Yeah, but you know her. Who took her? | 但妳认识她,谁抓走她? |
[50:28] | What have you heard? Is she okay?Jesus Christ, keep your voice down. | -妳听到什么?她没事吧? -拜托,小声点 |
[50:30] | What, you got a death wish? | 妳想找死吗? |
[50:32] | Hey, what’s the problem, ladies? | 有什么问题? |
[50:34] | There’s no problem. It’s just girl talk. | 没问题,只是在闲聊 |
[50:37] | Let’s keep it festive down here, all right? | 把气氛炒热一点 |
[50:39] | Sure thing, Oz. | 没问题,奥斯 |
[50:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:49] | Been a long time since I seen you down here. | 很久没在这见到妳了 |
[50:53] | How you been? | 妳好吗? |
[50:57] | Yeah, I’ve been okay. | 我很好啊 |
[51:00] | I was just, um… | 我只是… |
[51:03] | I was just headed back upstairs. | 正要回到楼上 |
[51:06] | Mm. Well,don’t be a stranger. | 好吧,有空要常来 |
[51:23] | – You know Carmine Falcone. – I told you it’s a mob spot. | -妳认识卡麦法尔康 -我说过这是黑道窝 |
[51:26] | You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him.I don’t have a relationship with him, okay? | -妳没说跟他有一腿 -我没跟他有一腿 |
[51:29] | Well, that’s not what it looked like. | -看起来不是这样 -算了 |
[51:31] | – Forget it. – Wait, what are you doing? | 等等,妳在做什么? |
[51:33] | Listen, I can’t do this anymore.No! No! | -我不能再帮你了 -不,不 |
[51:40] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[51:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[51:47] | I lost you in there. | 我刚才找不到妳 |
[51:48] | Yeah, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[51:50] | Oh, you need a ride? | 要搭便车吗? |
[51:52] | That’s me right there. | 那是我的车 |
[52:00] | Taxi!I’m good. | 出租车,不用了 |
[52:04] | I hope, uh… | 我希望… |
[52:10] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[53:38] | Just hold still. | 乖乖别动 |
[54:40] | What do you know about a confidential informant in the Maroni case? | 你知道马龙尼案有一个机密线人吗? |
[54:46] | Yeah, sure, there was. | 当然知道,是有一个 |
[54:49] | That’s the rat we’re looking for. | 他就是我们在找的老鼠 |
[54:52] | Somehow Riddler knows who he is. | 谜语人知道他是谁 |
[54:54] | If we find the rat, maybe it’ll lead us to him. | 找到老鼠,也许就能找到他 |
[54:57] | Where are you getting this? | 你从哪知道这件事? |
[54:59] | I have a source who spoke to the DA tonight. | 我有个线人今晚和检察官谈过 |
[55:02] | Gil’s very nervous. | 吉尔很紧张 |
[55:05] | I think the killer’s targeting people close to that case. | 凶手的目标是与那个案子有关的人 |
[55:07] | I worked that case. | 我调查过那案子 |
[55:09] | – Riddler’s not after you. – How do you know? | 你不是他的目标 |
[55:11] | You’re not corrupt. | 你怎么知道? |
[55:15] | Colson’s dirty? | 科森是贪官? |
[55:23] | Maybe I, uh… | 也许… |
[55:25] | I go after him. Lean on him to give up the rat. | 我去逼他把那只老鼠招出来 |
[55:28] | It’s too dangerous.They made a secret deal with this guy. | 太危险了 他们和这家伙达成秘密交易 |
[55:32] | Who knows how many people it touches. | 谁知道牵扯了多少人 |
[55:34] | Politicians. Police. The courts. | 政客、警察、法官 |
[55:39] | It could tear the whole city apart. | 可能会毁了整个城市 |
[55:41] | Jesus, this is a powder keg. | 天啊,这是个火药桶 |
[55:44] | And Riddler’s the match. | 由谜语人引燃 |
[55:47] | You know Carmine Falcone. | 妳认识卡麦法尔康 |
[55:48] | I told you it’s a mob spot. | 我说过这是黑道窝 |
[55:50] | You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him. | 妳没说跟他有一腿 |
[55:51] | I don’t have a relationship… | 我没跟他有一腿 |
[55:54] | You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him. | 妳没说跟他有一腿 |
[55:55] | I don’t have a relationship with him. | 我没跟他有一腿 |
[55:58] | Okay? | 妳认识卡麦法尔康 |
[56:00] | You know Carmine Falcone. | 我说过这是黑道窝 |
[56:01] | I told you it’s a mob spot. | 妳没说跟他有一腿 |
[56:03] | You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him. | 我没跟他有一腿 |
[56:04] | I don’t have a relationship with him. Okay?Pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[56:08] | She a new friend of yours? | 你的新朋友? |
[56:14] | I’m not so sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[56:16] | Looks like you upset her. | 看来你惹恼了她 |
[56:18] | Shall I take this as a good sign? | 这算是好兆头吗? |
[56:21] | – What? – Your attire. | 什么? |
[56:22] | Is Bruce Wayne making an actual appearance? | 你的穿著打扮 |
[56:23] | There’s a public memorial for Mayor Mitchell. | 布鲁斯韦恩真的要出关了吗? |
[56:25] | Serial killers like to follow reactions to their crimes. | 有一场米契尔市长的追悼会 |
[56:31] | Riddler might not be able to resist. | 谜语人可能也不例外 |
[56:32] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这提醒了我 |
[56:35] | I’ve taken the Liberty of doing a little work on this latest cipher. | 我试着解开最新的这组密码 |
[56:40] | The one from the rat maze. | 老鼠迷宫中的那组 |
[56:41] | I’m afraid his Spanish is not perfect, | 他的西语不是很好 |
[56:45] | but I’m fairly certain this translates to,”You areEl Rata Alada.” | 但我把这翻译成 “你是El拉特阿拉达” |
[56:51] | Rata Alada?”Rat with wings”? | 拉特阿拉达?有翅膀的老鼠? |
[56:53] | It’s slang for “pigeon.”Does that mean anything to you? | 是“鸽子”的俚语,知道是什么意思吗? |
[56:56] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[56:59] | A stool pigeon. | 告密者 |
[57:00] | – Where are your cufflinks? | 你的袖扣呢? |
[57:02] | – I couldn’t find them. | 找不到 |
[57:04] | Well, you can’t go out like that. | 你不能这样出门 |
[57:06] | Alfred, I don’t want your cufflinks. | 阿福,我不要你的袖扣 |
[57:12] | You have to keep up appearances.You’re still a Wayne. | 你得注意仪容,你仍是韦恩家的人 |
[57:17] | And what about you? Are you a Wayne? | 你呢,你是韦恩家的人吗? |
[57:20] | Your father gave them to me. | 这是你父亲给我的 |
[57:28] | No more lies! No more lies! | 别再说谎… |
[57:43] | No more lies! No more lies! | 别说谎… |
[57:49] | Mr. Wayne. All right. you’re going straight down there. | 韦恩先生,请你直接停那里 |
[58:04] | Is that Bruce Wayne? | 那是布鲁斯韦恩吗? |
[58:06] | Mr. Wayne! Mr. Wayne! Mr. Wayne! | 韦恩先生 |
[58:18] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[58:20] | You good, fellas? | 可以吗? |
[58:22] | Good. | 可以 |
[58:25] | We’re good, Mr. Falcone. | 可以了,法尔康先生 |
[58:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[59:05] | Hey!Give us a wide berth here, would you, slick? | 嘿,臭小子,别靠这么近 |
[59:09] | Hey, watch it, fellas. | 小心说话 |
[59:11] | You got the prince of the city there. | 他可是哥谭市王子 |
[59:16] | Some event, huh?Brought out the one guy in the city more reclusive than me. | 真没想到这场盛会 竟然引出比我更孤僻的人 |
[59:21] | Thought you’d never leave the Shoreline. | 我以为你永远不会离开海滨公寓 |
[59:24] | Aren’t you afraid someone’ll take a shot at you? | 你不怕有人朝你开枪? |
[59:25] | Why? ‘Cause your father ain’t around? | 为什么?因为你父亲不在了? |
[59:28] | Oz, you know Bruce Wayne? | 奥斯,你认识布鲁斯韦恩吧? |
[59:30] | Wow, is that right? | 是吗? |
[59:32] | His father saved my life. | 他父亲救了我的命 |
[59:35] | I got shot in the chest. Right here. | 我胸部中弹,就在这里 |
[59:39] | I couldn’t go to no hospital,so we showed up on his doorstep. | 我不能去医院,所以就到他家门口 |
[59:43] | Operated right on the dining room table. | 他就在餐桌上替我开刀 |
[59:46] | Kid here, he saw the whole thing,up on the stairs looking down. | 这小子从楼梯往下看到整件事 |
[59:53] | I remember your face. | 我记得你的脸 |
[59:57] | You don’t think that meant something, he did that? | 你不觉得他救我代表什么吗? |
[59:59] | It meant he took the Hippocratic oath. | 那代表他发了希伯克拉底誓言 |
[1:00:03] | “Hippocratic oath.” | 希伯克拉底誓言 |
[1:00:07] | That’s good. | 真有你的 |
[1:00:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:00:14] | Yes.thank you all for coming to today’s memorial | 很好 |
[1:00:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士 感谢出席今天的追悼会 |
[1:00:31] | for our beloved mayor, Don Mitchell, Jr. | 悼念我们敬爱的市长小唐米契尔 |
[1:00:34] | Our program will begin shortly. | 追悼会稍后就开始 |
[1:00:36] | As a reminder, the family asked that those wishing to honor the mayor’s memory | 他的家人敬请追思市长的诸位 |
[1:00:39] | consider a donation to the cause most dear to his heart… | 能够向他最重视的慈善机构捐款 |
[1:00:43] | the Gotham Renewal Fund,our city’s safety net. | 哥谭市更新基金,这座城市的安全网 |
[1:00:46] | What good’s a safety net doesn’t catch anybody? | 安全网救不了人有什么用? |
[1:00:50] | Didn’t help my daughter when she needed it,I can tell you that. | 我女儿需要的时候又没帮到她 |
[1:00:54] | The guy was just another rich scum-sucker. | 这家伙只是另一个有钱的人渣 |
[1:00:58] | He got what he deserved. | 他这是现世报 |
[1:01:02] | Know what I mean? | 你瞭吧? |
[1:01:04] | Hey, don’t I know you? | 我认得你 |
[1:01:06] | Bruce Wayne. Why haven’t you called me back? | 布鲁斯韦恩,你为何不回我电话? |
[1:01:10] | I’m sorry? | 妳是哪位? |
[1:01:12] | I’m Bella Real. I’m running for mayor. | 贝拉蕾尔,市长候选人 |
[1:01:14] | I wouldn’t be bothering you here, but your people keep telling me you’re unavailable. | 我也不想在这里打扰你 但你的员工总是说你没空 |
[1:01:18] | Will you walk with me? | 陪我一起走走 |
[1:01:25] | Mr. Wayne.Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生… |
[1:01:28] | You know, you really could be doing more for this city. | 你应该为这城市做得更多 |
[1:01:32] | Your family has a history of philanthropy, | 你的家族向来是慈善家 |
[1:01:34] | but as far as I can tell, you’re not doing anything. | 但就我所知,你却毫无作为 |
[1:01:36] | If I’m elected, I want to change that. | 如果我当选,我要改变这一点 |
[1:01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:41] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:01:44] | I’m gonna go pay my respects. Will you wait for me? | 我要去致意,你能等我吗? |
[1:01:47] | I want to continue this. | 我想再继续聊聊 |
[1:01:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:01:55] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[1:02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢妳 |
[1:02:01] | Excuse me, chief. Can I talk to you? | 局长,能跟你谈谈吗? |
[1:02:04] | Gil Colson is missing. | 吉尔科森失踪了 |
[1:02:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:07] | He hasn’t been heard from since last night. | 从昨晚就没有他的消息 |
[1:02:09] | Christ, not again. | 天啊,又来了? |
[1:02:10] | Hey. Mr. Wayne. | 嘿,韦恩先生 |
[1:02:15] | You got people looking for him, Jim? | 吉姆,你有派人找他吗? |
[1:02:18] | Sent a couple guys to his house. Nothing. | 派了几个人去他家,他不在 |
[1:02:20] | What’d his wife say? | 他老婆怎么说? |
[1:02:21] | She hadn’t heard from him. | 没他的消息 |
[1:03:17] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[1:03:19] | Get out of the car and show your hands! | 下车,双手举高 |
[1:03:22] | Get out! | 下车 |
[1:03:34] | Get ’em up!Get out! Show ’em! | 双手举高,下车,双手举高 |
[1:03:41] | Christ, it’s Colson. | 天啊,是科森 |
[1:03:43] | There’s a bomb around his neck! | 他脖子上套着炸弹 |
[1:04:00] | Let’s clear this place out now! | 马上疏散人群 |
[1:04:02] | We’ve got to get this place cleared out! | 我们得疏散人群 |
[1:04:37] | Hey, guys, guys. Here we go. | 大伙儿,开始吧 |
[1:04:43] | We don’t know if he’s in on it. | 我们不知道他是否参与其中 |
[1:04:48] | What’s he looking at? | 他在看什么? |
[1:05:08] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:05:10] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[1:05:12] | What the hell is he doing? Gordon! | 他在做什么?高登 |
[1:05:16] | Your guy’s gonna get himself killed in there. | 你朋友会害死自己 |
[1:05:34] | Please.- He made me do it. – I’m so sorry. | 拜托,是他逼我的,对不起 |
[1:05:38] | He told me if I didn’t do exactly what he said, he’d kill me. | 他说不乖乖照办就杀了我,很抱歉 |
[1:05:42] | I’m so sorry.Looks like a combination lock. | 看起来是密码锁 |
[1:05:44] | Can’t we just cut it off? | 不能直接锯断吗? |
[1:05:46] | Not if you want to keep your head. | 想保住脑袋就不行 |
[1:06:24] | You came. | 你来了 |
[1:06:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:06:29] | Me? | 我? |
[1:06:33] | I’m nobody. | 我是无名小卒 |
[1:06:36] | I’m just an instrument, | 只是个工具 |
[1:06:38] | here to unmask the truth about this cesspool we call a city. | 用来揭露这座藏污纳垢之城的真相 |
[1:06:43] | “Unmask”? | “揭露真相”? |
[1:06:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:06:46] | Let’s do it together, okay? | 让我们携手合作,如何? |
[1:06:49] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直试图联系你 |
[1:06:52] | You’re part of this, too. | 你也是计划的一部分 |
[1:06:55] | How am I a part of this? | 我怎么是计划的一部分? |
[1:06:57] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[1:06:58] | Hey, Chief. You better take a look at this. | 局长,你最好看看 |
[1:07:00] | Say hello to my followers. | 向我的追随者问好 |
[1:07:02] | We’re live.They’re here to watch our little trial. | 这是直播,他们在看这场小小的审判 |
[1:07:08] | At the moment,the man across from you, Mr. Colson, | 此刻,你眼前的人,科森先生 |
[1:07:13] | is dead. | 死定了 |
[1:07:14] | Jesus, can we get somebody out here?- This psycho’s gonna kill me! – But wait a minute… | -快派人来,这疯子会害死我 -等一下 |
[1:07:17] | Shut up!You deserve to be dead after what you did! | 闭嘴,你该为你的所作所为送命 |
[1:07:20] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[1:07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:33] | I’m giving you a chance. | 我要给你一次机会 |
[1:07:37] | No one ever gave me a chance. | 从没人给过我机会 |
[1:07:41] | Now, | 听好了 |
[1:07:43] | ever since I was a child, | 我从小到大 |
[1:07:46] | I’ve always loved little puzzles. | 一直都很喜欢小谜题 |
[1:07:50] | For me, they are a retreat from the horrors of our world. | 它们能够让我远离这可怕的世界 |
[1:07:56] | Maybe they can bring some comfort to you too, Mr. Colson. | 也许也能为你带来安慰,科森先生 |
[1:08:01] | You want me to do puzzles? | 你要我解谜? |
[1:08:04] | Three riddles in two minutes. | 两分钟内三个谜题 |
[1:08:07] | You give me the answers,and I’ll give you the code for the lock.- Do you understand? – Yeah. | 猜出谜底,我就给你密码,明白吗? |
[1:08:12] | Okay, okay. So I just…You want me to… | 好的,所以我只要答对… |
[1:08:17] | Riddle number one… | 第一道谜题 |
[1:08:19] | “It can be cruel,poetic, or blind, | “它可以很残酷、充满诗意或是盲目 |
[1:08:23] | “but when it’s denied, it’s violence you may find.” | 但是没有它,暴力必将找上门” |
[1:08:27] | Wait, wait, wait! Can you repeat that? | 等等,再说一次 |
[1:08:30] | “Cruel”? “Poetic”? | “残酷”,“充满诗意”? |
[1:08:31] | – “Justice.” – Huh? | -正义 -什么? |
[1:08:33] | The answer’s “justice.” | 谜底是“正义” |
[1:08:34] | – Justice? – Yes! | -正义? -答对了 |
[1:08:35] | – Oh, God. – Justice! | -天啊 -正义 |
[1:08:37] | And you were supposed to be an arm of justice in this city, | 你本该是这座城市的正义使者 |
[1:08:41] | along with the late mayor and police commissioner,were you not, Mr. Colson? | 就和已故的市长和警察局长一样 对吧,科森先生? |
[1:08:46] | Of course, of course. | 当然了 |
[1:08:47] | – Of course. – Riddle number two. | 第二道谜题 |
[1:08:50] | “If you are justice, please do not lie.” | “你是正义使者就不要说谎 |
[1:08:54] | “What is the price for your blind eye?” | 睁一只眼闭一只眼的价钱是多少?” |
[1:08:58] | – “The price”? – “Bribes.” | -“价钱”? -贿赂 |
[1:09:00] | Oh, God. “Bribes”? | 天啊,贿赂? |
[1:09:02] | He’s asking you how much it cost for you to turn your back. | 他在问收买你要花多少钱 |
[1:09:05] | Fifty-eight seconds! | 58秒 |
[1:09:06] | – How much? – Nothing! | -多少钱? -没有 |
[1:09:08] | – How much? – Ten grand. Ten Gs a month. | -多少钱? -每个月一万美元 |
[1:09:10] | I get a monthly payment just not to prosecute certain cases. | 只要不起诉一些案件 每个月就会拿到这笔钱 |
[1:09:12] | – What cases? – He didn’t ask me that! | 什么案件? |
[1:09:13] | Come on! Ten grand. | 他又没问,拜托,一万元 |
[1:09:16] | That’s my answer. It’s ten grand!Okay. Okay. Okay. | -我的答案是一万 -很好 |
[1:09:19] | Don’t lose your head, Mr. Colson. | 脑子别乱了套,科森先生 |
[1:09:22] | Just one more to go before your time runs out. | 时间用完之前还有一题 |
[1:09:26] | Last riddle. | 最后一道谜题 |
[1:09:28] | “Since your justice is so select, | “你的正义针对特定人士 |
[1:09:33] | please tell us which vermin you’re paid to protect.” | 请说出你拿钱保护哪种害虫” |
[1:09:37] | – “Which vermin”? – The rat. | -“哪种害虫”? -那只老鼠 |
[1:09:39] | The informant you all protect from the Salvatore Maroni case. | 你们为马龙尼案保护的线人 |
[1:09:42] | – How do you know about that? – What’s his name? | -你怎么会知道? -他是谁? |
[1:09:44] | – Twenty seconds. – No. | 20秒 |
[1:09:45] | – He’s gonna kill you. – I’m a dead man either way. | -不行 -他会杀了你 |
[1:09:46] | You’re talking to a dead man, okay? | 反正我死定了,你在和一个死人说话 |
[1:09:49] | If I go out this way, it’s just me. | 至少这样只有我会死 |
[1:09:50] | But if I give over that name, I have family, people I love. | 但我若抖出来,会拖累我爱的家人 |
[1:09:54] | – He’ll kill them, too. – Who will? | -他也会杀了他们 -谁? |
[1:09:55] | – People are watching. – What people? | -有人在盯着我 -什么人? |
[1:09:56] | It’s so much bigger than you could ever imagine. | 这整件事比你想象的更严重 |
[1:09:59] | It’s the whole system!Five! | -是整个体制 -五 |
[1:10:01] | Four! | 四 |
[1:10:02] | – Oh, God, have mercy on me… – Three! | -上帝怜悯我 -三 |
[1:10:04] | Two Goodbye! | 二,再见 |
[1:10:36] | Who do you think he is under there? | -面具下到底是谁? -冷静点 |
[1:10:38] | – Take it easy. – I want to see. | 我想看看 |
[1:10:40] | What is that thing? Leather? | 那是皮革吗? |
[1:10:45] | What’s he got on his eyes? | 他的眼睛里有什么? |
[1:10:47] | Who cares? I want to see his face. | 谁在乎?我想看他的脸 |
[1:10:48] | – We are we doing here? – Let’s just take it off… | 我们在干嘛?直接拿掉面具 |
[1:10:54] | Hey! Hey!Relax, God damn it! | 嘿,放轻松一点 |
[1:10:56] | You’re protecting this guy, Jim? | 你在保护这家伙,吉姆? |
[1:10:59] | He interfered in an active hostage situation. | 他干涉警方的人质案 |
[1:11:02] | Colson’s blood is on his hands. | 是他害死了科森 |
[1:11:04] | Maybe it’s on yours. | 也许是你 |
[1:11:07] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:11:08] | He would rather die than talk.What was he afraid of? | 他死也不肯招,他在怕什么? |
[1:11:13] | You? | 你吗? |
[1:11:21] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混账东西 |
[1:11:23] | You have any idea what kind of trouble you’re in? | 你知道自己惹上什么麻烦吗? |
[1:11:26] | You could be an accessory to murder. | 你可能是谋杀从犯 |
[1:11:28] | Why are we playing games… | 为什么要玩游戏… |
[1:11:31] | Get him! Come on! | 抓住他,快啊 |
[1:11:32] | Back off! Back off! | 退后… |
[1:11:34] | Great, now I got you on assaulting an officer! | 太好了,你这算殴打一个警察 |
[1:11:36] | You got me on assaulting three. | -等我打了三个再说 -嘿 |
[1:11:38] | Hey!What’s the matter with you? This isn’t the way to do this! | 你是怎么了?这不能解决问题 |
[1:11:44] | You too now? | 你也同流合污了? |
[1:11:46] | Let me handle this, Chief. Just give me a minute. | 让我来处理,老大,给我一分钟 |
[1:11:48] | You’re gonna put yourself on the line for this scumbag, Jim? | 吉姆,你要为这人渣背书? |
[1:11:51] | Just give me a minute. I’ll get him to cooperate. | 给我一分钟,我会让他配合 |
[1:11:56] | Okay, give him the room. | 好吧,大家先撤下 |
[1:12:13] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[1:12:26] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:12:29] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我得把你弄出去 |
[1:12:33] | That would put a lot of heat on you. | 你会惹上大麻烦 |
[1:12:35] | Well, you punched me in the face. | 你先朝我的脸打一拳 |
[1:12:39] | Take this key. | 拿走这把钥匙 |
[1:12:41] | Through that door.Hallway to the stairs that go to the roof. | 穿过那扇门 从走廊通到往屋顶的楼梯 |
[1:12:46] | Hey, what the hell is going on here? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:12:49] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:12:54] | Who’s the mustache with the broken nose? | 断了鼻梁的胡须男是谁? |
[1:13:00] | That’s Kenzie. Narcotics. | 那是肯西,缉毒组 |
[1:13:03] | He’s one of the guys I got into it with at the Iceberg Lounge. | 我在冰山俱乐部跟他交过手 |
[1:13:07] | What are you saying?Kenzie moonlights for the Penguin? | 你是说肯西兼差替企鹅人工作? |
[1:13:12] | Or he moonlights as a cop. | 或者是他兼职当警察 |
[1:13:19] | – Jesus Christ! – Go! | -老天爷 -快上 |
[1:13:20] | Somebody stop him! | 快去阻止他 |
[1:14:00] | – There he is! – Freeze! | -他在那里 -站住 |
[1:14:48] | Could have at least pulled that punch, man. | 你可以打得轻一点吧 |
[1:14:50] | I did. | 我有啊 |
[1:14:52] | Bock put out an APB on you.You really think he’s in on this? | 局长对你发出全面通缉令 你真的认为他也有份? |
[1:14:55] | I don’t trust any of ’em. Do you? | 我不信任警察,你呢? |
[1:14:57] | I only trust you. | 我只信任你 |
[1:14:58] | What’s a narcotics cop doing with Falcone’s right-hand man? | 缉毒组警察 怎会替法尔康的左右手卖命? |
[1:15:01] | Colson said, “Cops protect the rat.”Maybe Kenzie’s part of it. | 科森说警察保护老鼠 也许肯西是其中一个 |
[1:15:05] | You think Penguin’s the rat? | 你认为企鹅人是老鼠? |
[1:15:06] | His club caters to the mob.Maroni practically lived there. | 他的俱乐部是黑道窝 马龙尼根本就住在那里 |
[1:15:09] | Penguin would have been privy to a lot of dirt. | 企鹅人一定知道很多肮脏事 |
[1:15:11] | DA was a regular, too. | 检察官也是常客 |
[1:15:13] | Maybe Penguin got himself into a jam and working a deal was his only way out. | 也许企鹅人惹上麻烦 和警方合作是唯一的出路 |
[1:15:17] | – TheRata Alada. – The what? | 拉塔阿拉达 |
[1:15:19] | Riddler’s latest. | 什么? |
[1:15:20] | The cipher in the maze. | 谜语人最新的谜题 |
[1:15:21] | It means “a rat with wings.” Like a stool pigeon. | 迷宫中的那组密码 |
[1:15:27] | A penguin’s got wings, too. | 企鹅也有翅膀 |
[1:15:31] | Time for me to have another conversation with him. | 我该再跟他谈谈了 |
[1:15:33] | What about the Riddler? He’s gonna kill again. | 谜语人呢?他会再杀人 |
[1:15:34] | It’s all connected.Like it or not, it’s his game now. | 全都有关联 不管怎样,这都是他的游戏 |
[1:15:38] | You want to find Riddler, we gotta find that rat. | 想找到谜语人,就得找到那只老鼠 |
[1:15:44] | Kenzie and the twins,coming your way. | 肯西和双胞胎过去了 |
[1:15:47] | There’s Penguin. | 那是企鹅人 |
[1:15:48] | I wonder what’s in the bags. | 不知道袋子里有什么 |
[1:15:51] | You want to move in? | 你想行动了? |
[1:15:54] | Let’s follow. | 先跟踪他们 |
[1:16:14] | They stopped at Waterfront Street.The recycling plant. | 他们停在海滨街的回收厂前面 |
[1:16:18] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[1:16:21] | – How you doing? – Yeah, good. How are you? | -你好吗? -很好啊,你呢? |
[1:16:22] | Good, good.Let’s get in out of this deluge. | 很好,我们进去躲雨吧 |
[1:16:44] | It’s a drug lab. Drops. | 这是制毒厂,滴毒 |
[1:16:47] | This is a buy. | 有人来买货 |
[1:16:48] | Looks like they got Maroni’s operation up and running again. | 他们接收马龙尼的制毒厂 又开始重新运作 |
[1:16:51] | Or they never shut it down at all. | 也许根本就没有停过 |
[1:16:53] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[1:16:54] | The biggest drug bust in GCPD history was a fraud? | 哥谭市警局史上 破获最大的贩毒案是骗局? |
[1:17:21] | This just got complicated. | 事情变得更复杂了 |
[1:17:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:17:30] | Hey! What happened?You all right? | 怎么了?没事吧? |
[1:17:44] | Dangerous crowd you’re stealing from. | 妳专偷危险人物的东西 |
[1:17:46] | Jesus.Is this how you get your kicks, hon? | 天啊,这是你的癖好吗? |
[1:17:50] | Sneaking up on girls in the dark? | 三更半夜偷偷吓女生? |
[1:17:52] | Is that why you work in the club? | 这是妳在俱乐部工作的原因? |
[1:17:54] | It was all just a score? | 为了干一大票? |
[1:17:56] | You know, I would love to sit and go over every gory detail with you, bat boy, | 我很想跟你交代每个细节,蝙蝠男 |
[1:18:00] | but, uh, those assholes are coming back. | 但那些混蛋又回来了 |
[1:18:14] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[1:18:44] | Hey, Vengeance! | 嘿,复仇使者 |
[1:18:47] | You think you can come after my money, huh? | 你以为能抢我的钱吗? |
[1:19:30] | Kenzie! Get the money! | 肯西,快去拿钱 |
[1:19:37] | Hey! What the… | 嘿,搞什么? |
[1:20:29] | Whoa! | 喔哇 |
[1:20:34] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊… |
[1:20:39] | This guy’s crazy! | 这家伙疯了 |
[1:20:42] | Come on! Hey! | 来啊 |
[1:21:33] | Move! | 闪边 |
[1:22:39] | Get out of the way! | 给我闪边 |
[1:22:52] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:23:02] | Get out of the way! | 给我闪边 |
[1:23:41] | I got you! | 我干掉你了 |
[1:23:43] | I got you!Take that, you friggin’ psycho! | 终于干掉你了,去死吧,变态佬 |
[1:23:47] | I got you! | 我干掉你了 |
[1:25:05] | What the hell is this? Good cop, batshit cop? | 这算什么?扮白脸蝙蝠脸? |
[1:25:08] | – Who’s the Riddler? – Riddler? How should I know? | -谜语人是谁? -谜语人?我怎么知道? |
[1:25:11] | Let’s make it easy for you, Oz. | 事情很简单,奥斯 |
[1:25:12] | Cops caught you doing something.They were gonna shut you down, put you away. | 警察逮到你的把柄 想封你的店,把你关起来 |
[1:25:15] | So you gave up a bigger fish to save your ass. | 你只要招出大咖就能保住小命 |
[1:25:17] | You ratted out Salvatore Maroni. | 你出卖了萨瓦托马龙尼 |
[1:25:19] | His drops operation. | 断了他的滴毒生意 |
[1:25:21] | But the cops, the city officials, | 但警察、市府官员、市长、检察官 |
[1:25:23] | the mayor, the DA,they got greedy, right?Wasn’t enough, a big career-making bust. | 他们变得贪心,对吧? 破获史上最大贩毒案还不够 |
[1:25:27] | They wanted to take over the drops business too, | 他们也想接管滴毒生意 |
[1:25:29] | but they needed a minor league mope like you to run it. | 但需要你这种小咖来打理生意 |
[1:25:31] | You don’t just work for Carmine Falcone. | 你不只替卡麦法尔康卖命 也替他们干活 |
[1:25:35] | You work for them, too. | 你们疯了吗? |
[1:25:36] | What are you, crazy? | 所以你才杀死那女孩? |
[1:25:37] | That why you killed the girl? | 我没杀死任何女孩 |
[1:25:38] | I didn’t kill no girl!We know she worked for you at the 44 Below. | 我们知道她在零下44度工作 |
[1:25:40] | But she got too close, right? | 但她发现了秘密,对吧? |
[1:25:41] | Found out from Mitchell that you were the rat, so you killed her. | 从米契尔那知道你是老鼠 所以你就杀了她 |
[1:25:44] | But somehow Riddler found out, too.He knows so much about you. | 但谜语人也知道了,他知道你太多事 |
[1:25:47] | – You must know about him. – Who is he? | -你一定认识他 -他是谁? |
[1:25:50] | Boy, you guys are a hell of a duet here. | 你们真是一组二重唱 |
[1:25:53] | Why don’t you start harmonizing? | 怎么不开始唱和音? |
[1:25:54] | There’s only one problem with your little scenario, okay? | 你们的小故事只有一个问题 |
[1:25:57] | I ain’t no rat! | 我不是老鼠 |
[1:25:58] | You got any idea what Carmine Falcone would do to me | 要是被卡麦法尔康听到 知道他会对我怎样吗? |
[1:26:02] | if he heard this kind of talk?Oh, you don’t wanna talk about rats, huh? | 你不想谈老鼠的事 |
[1:26:04] | Maybe we can talk about what they did to my partner’s face. | 那就谈谈他对我的搭档做了什么 |
[1:26:06] | Holy God, what are you showing me here? | -哇靠,干嘛给我看? -他的头被胶带绑住 |
[1:26:09] | – This was around his head! – Come on!Open your eyes! | -拜托 -张开眼睛 |
[1:26:16] | Are youEl Rata Alada? | 你是El拉塔阿拉达吗? |
[1:26:17] | El Rata Alada? | 埃拉 塔阿拉达 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah, a “rat with wings.” | 对,有翅膀的老鼠,告密者 |
[1:26:21] | A stool pigeon. That’s not you?The symbols in the maze, right here. | 那不是你?这是迷宫中的符号 |
[1:26:23] | It says you areEl Rata Alada. | 说你就是El拉塔阿拉达 |
[1:26:26] | “You areEl Rata”? It says that?Why, you got something to tell us? | -上面写“你是埃拉塔”? -怎么,有话要说吗? |
[1:26:29] | Yeah! | 有啊 |
[1:26:30] | It’s, like, the worst Spanish I ever heard. | -那是我听过最烂的西语 -什么? |
[1:26:32] | – What? – It’s “La.””La” rata. | 是“La”,La拉塔 |
[1:26:36] | What, is this Riddler stupid or something? | 这个谜语人是傻瓜吗? |
[1:26:38] | Jesus! Look at you two. | 天啊,看看你们俩 |
[1:26:40] | World’s greatest detectives! | 世界最伟大的侦探 |
[1:26:43] | Am I the only here knows the difference | 只有我知道“El”和“La”的不同吗? |
[1:26:45] | between”El”and”la”?Jesus! No habla espanol, fellas? | 真是够了,不会讲西语吗? |
[1:26:48] | Do me a favor, shithead, shut up! | 帮个忙,混球,闭嘴 |
[1:26:51] | You think he made a mistake? | 你认为他犯了错? |
[1:26:53] | He doesn’t made mistakes. | 他不会犯错 |
[1:26:54] | A rat with wings? | 有翅膀的老鼠? |
[1:26:55] | You know what that sounds like to me? | 你知道那听起来像什么? |
[1:26:57] | A friggin’ bat! Huh? You ever think of that? | 一只臭蝙蝠,有没有想过? |
[1:27:00] | “You areEl Rata.” | “你是El拉塔” |
[1:27:07] | U “You”… | |
[1:27:09] | R “are”… | |
[1:27:10] | L “El.” | |
[1:27:20] | Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe he isn’t as smart as…Wait. | -也许他犯了错,他没那么聪明 -等等 |
[1:27:27] | Is that him? | 那是他吗? |
[1:27:30] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:27:51] | What the hell does that mean? Is he or isn’t he? | 什么意思?到底是不是他? |
[1:28:22] | “I grew up from a seed, tough as a weed… | “我从一粒种子长大,坚韧如野草 |
[1:28:26] | But in a mansion, in a slum… | 但在贫民窟的大屋子 |
[1:28:29] | I’ll never know where I come from. | 我永远不会知道我来自哪里 |
[1:28:31] | Do you know what I am?” | 知道我是什么吗?”,你知道吗? |
[1:28:34] | Any idea?Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:28:37] | It’s an orphan. | 他是个孤儿 |
[1:28:47] | A mansion in a slum. | 在贫民窟的大屋子 |
[1:28:50] | He’s talking about the old orphanage.The one that burned down? | -他说的是老旧孤儿院 -烧毁的那间 |
[1:28:53] | It was part of the Wayne estate. | 那是韦恩家族的地产 |
[1:28:55] | They donated it after they built the tower. | 韦恩塔盖好就把那块地捐出去 |
[1:28:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:29:01] | You guys realize I’m still here, right? | 你们知道我还在吧? |
[1:29:05] | You gonna untie me?How the hell am I supposed to get out of here? | 不替我松绑要我怎么离开这儿? |
[1:29:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:29:14] | You goddamn sons of bitches! | 你们这两个混账东西 |
[1:29:31] | No guns. | 别用枪 |
[1:29:34] | Yeah, man. That’s your thing. | 只有你才不用枪 |
[1:29:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:30:09] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿… |
[1:30:17] | Dropheads. | 毒虫 |
[1:30:26] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼? |
[1:30:39] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢大家,太感谢了 |
[1:30:42] | Wasn’t that beautiful? | 是不是很美? |
[1:30:46] | Thank you all. Thank you, uh…Thank you for coming today. | 谢谢大家今天的大驾光临 |
[1:30:52] | I believe in Gotham. | 我相信高谭市 |
[1:30:54] | I believe in its promise. | 我相信它的潜力 |
[1:30:57] | But too many have been left behind for too long, | 但长久以来 有太多被遗忘的弱势族群 |
[1:31:01] | and that’s why I’m here today. | 这就是我今天来的原因 |
[1:31:03] | To announce, not only my candidacy for mayor, | 不只是宣布我将参选市长 |
[1:31:06] | but also the creation of the Gotham Renewal Fund. | 也要创立高谭市更新基金 |
[1:31:10] | Win or lose, | 无论成功与否 |
[1:31:12] | the Wayne Foundation pledges a one billion dollar donation | 韦恩基金会将捐出十亿美元 |
[1:31:15] | to start a charitable endowment for public works. | 为公共建设提供善款 |
[1:31:19] | I want to bypass political gridlock, | 我想绕过政治对立 |
[1:31:20] | and get money to people and projects | 把钱挹注在有急迫需要的 |
[1:31:23] | who need it now, | 市民和工程上面 |
[1:31:25] | like these children behind me. | 就像我身后的这群孩子 |
[1:31:26] | “Sins of the father.” | “父亲的罪孽” |
[1:31:28] | Renewal is about growth. It is about planting seeds | 更新计划的宗旨是成长 播下希望的种子… |
[1:31:32] | and renewing Gotham’s promise. | …恢复高谭市的荣景 |
[1:31:39] | Shall be visited upon the son. | 将由儿子赎罪 |
[1:31:43] | Jesus. His next victim is Bruce Wayne. | 天啊,他下一个目标是布鲁斯韦恩 |
[1:31:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:32:52] | – Hello? – Dory!I need to speak to Alfred! | -喂 -朵莉,快去叫阿福 |
[1:32:55] | – Oh, Mr. Wayne… – Listen to me!Something terrible is gonna happen! | -噢,韦恩少爷 -听我说,就快出事了 |
[1:32:59] | I’m afraid it already has, sir. | 已经出事了,少爷 |
[1:33:13] | About an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 |
[1:33:15] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:33:19] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直试图联系你 |
[1:33:23] | The package was intended for you. | 那个包裹是寄给你的 |
[1:33:25] | It was a C-4 explosive sent in a mailer.We found this too. | 包裹里有塑料炸弹,还发现这个 |
[1:33:52] | We’ve sedated him. | 我们替他打了镇静剂 |
[1:33:54] | We just have to hope he stabilizes. | 希望伤势能稳定下来 |
[1:33:56] | You should go home, Mr. Wayne. Get some sleep. | 你应该回家,韦恩先生 回去睡一会儿 |
[1:33:59] | Is there anyone else to notify? | 需要通知其他人吗? |
[1:34:02] | Next of kin? | 他的家人? |
[1:34:09] | No. | 不用 |
[1:34:11] | It’s just me. | 他只有我 |
[1:35:56] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 |
[1:36:04] | Can you see me? | 看得到我吗? |
[1:36:08] | – Yeah, I can see you. – I need to talk to you. | -看得到 -我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:36:11] | Where can we go? | 能去哪谈? |
[1:36:31] | Cat burglar pulling another score? | 猫贼又想大干一票? |
[1:36:34] | What?Wasn’t sure I’d see you again. | -什么? -我没想到会再见到妳 |
[1:36:36] | Yeah, well, things were getting a little hot for me, so… | 我的处境有点危险,所以… |
[1:36:40] | How could they do that to her? | 他们怎么能这么对她? |
[1:36:41] | That piece of shit cop, Kenzie.Her body was in his car. | 那个臭警察肯西,她的尸体在他车上 |
[1:36:45] | I’m gonna find him and I’m gonna make him pay. | 我要找到他,逼他付出代价 你要帮我吗? |
[1:36:48] | – You gonna help me? – Help you? | 帮妳? |
[1:36:49] | Yeah. I thought you were “Vengeance.” | 对,你是复仇使者啊 |
[1:36:52] | Your friend got involved with the wrong people. | 妳朋友惹到不该惹的人 |
[1:36:53] | She didn’t know any better.Maybe you should have explained it to her. | 她不知天高地厚,也许妳应该告诉她 |
[1:36:56] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:36:58] | It means your choices have consequences. | 妳的选择会有后果 |
[1:36:59] | Jesus Christ. “Choices”? | 有没有搞错,选择? |
[1:37:02] | You know, whoever the hell you are,you obviously grew up rich. | 不管你是谁,一定是富二代 |
[1:37:05] | – Was it worth it? – What? | -值得吗? -什么? |
[1:37:07] | Compromising yourself for money? | 为了钱作贱自己? |
[1:37:10] | What did you have to do to set up that score? | 妳为了干那一票必须做什么? |
[1:37:14] | How close did you have to get to Penguin? To Falcone? | 妳和企鹅人有多亲密?还有法尔康 |
[1:37:18] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.- Falcone owes me that money. | 你不知道自己在说什么 法尔康欠我那笔钱 |
[1:37:21] | – He owes you?- Yeah, and a lot more. | -他欠妳的? -对,不止这样 |
[1:37:23] | – Oh, really? Why’s that?You know what? I can’t even talk to you. | -是吗?为什么? -我不想跟你说话 |
[1:37:25] | No! I want to know why a guy like Falcone would owe you anything. | 不行,我想知道 法尔康这种人为何亏欠妳 |
[1:37:28] | Because he’s my father! | 因为他是我父亲 |
[1:37:39] | My mother worked at the 44 Below. | 我母亲在零下44度上班 |
[1:37:43] | Just like Anni. | 就跟安妮一样 |
[1:37:47] | She used to take me there when I was a little girl. | 我小时候她常带我去 |
[1:37:51] | To the club? | 去俱乐部? |
[1:37:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:37:57] | I hid out in the dressing room while she worked. | 她工作时我都躲在更衣室 |
[1:38:01] | Used to see him there. | 常常在那里见到他 |
[1:38:03] | He scared the shit out of me. | 他把我吓死了 |
[1:38:07] | And I could never understand why he looked at me the way he did. | 我也不知道他为何用那种眼神看我 |
[1:38:11] | Then one night, my mother told me who he was. | 然后有一晚我母亲跟我说他是谁 |
[1:38:18] | When I was seven, my mother was murdered. | 我母亲在我七岁时被杀害 |
[1:38:21] | Strangled. | 她被勒死 |
[1:38:23] | Never found out who.Probably some creep from the club. | 一直没找到凶手 大概是俱乐部的变态佬 |
[1:38:29] | Anyway, social services came to take me away,and he didn’t say a thing. | 社工把我带走时, 他什么也没说 |
[1:38:35] | Couldn’t even look at me. | 甚至不敢看我 |
[1:38:40] | He owes me that money. | 他欠我那笔钱 |
[1:38:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:38:47] | For what I said. | 我不该那么说妳 |
[1:38:49] | Ah, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:38:54] | You assume the worst in people. | 你觉得人性本恶 |
[1:38:57] | Which, well… | 说起来 |
[1:39:01] | maybe we’re not so different after all. | 或许我们没有那么不同 |
[1:39:08] | Who are you under there? | 面具下的你到底是谁? |
[1:39:16] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐藏什么? |
[1:39:20] | Are you just… | 你是… |
[1:39:24] | hideously scarred? | 满脸疮疤吗? |
[1:39:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:39:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:39:39] | If we don’t stand up for Annika, no one will. | 我们若不挺身而出,就没人挺她了 |
[1:39:43] | All anyone cares about in this place are these white, privileged assholes. | 这城市只在乎那些优越的白人混蛋 |
[1:39:48] | The mayor, the commissioner, the DA. | 市长、警局局长、检察官 |
[1:39:51] | Now Thomas and Bruce Wayne. | 还有汤玛士和布鲁斯韦恩 |
[1:39:53] | I mean, as far as I’m concerned,that psycho’s right to go after these creeps. | 我倒觉得 那神经病想杀这些人渣是对的 |
[1:39:56] | I think you’d be on his side. | 我以为你会站在他那一边 |
[1:39:57] | What do you mean, “Thomas and Bruce Wayne”? | 妳为何说汤玛士和布鲁斯韦恩? |
[1:39:59] | What, do you live in a cave? | 你是住在山洞吗? |
[1:40:01] | The Riddler’s latest. It’s all about the Waynes. | 谜语人的最新目标 都跟韦恩家族有关 |
[1:40:04] | Listen, if I can find that dickbag Kenzie, | 如果我能找到肯西那个混蛋 |
[1:40:08] | will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[1:40:11] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:40:15] | Come on, Vengeance. | 拜托,复仇使者 |
[1:40:19] | Just don’t make any moves without me, understand? | 没有我别擅自行动,明白吗? |
[1:40:22] | It’s a little more dangerous than you know… | 这比妳想象的更危险 |
[1:40:33] | I told you, baby. | 我告诉过你,宝贝 |
[1:40:36] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾自己 |
[1:40:49] | I’m Thomas Wayne, and I approve this message. | 我是汤玛士韦恩, 我同意这个讯息 |
[1:41:04] | instilled in both of us | 从小就教我们…\ |
[1:41:06] | that giving back is not just an obligation, | …回馈社会不只是义务 |
[1:41:09] | it’s a passion. | 更是热情 |
[1:41:11] | That is our family’s legacy. | 那是我们家族的传承 |
[1:41:15] | The Waynes and the Arkhams. | 韦恩家族和阿卡汉家族 |
[1:41:17] | Gotham’s founding families. | 创立了哥谭市 |
[1:41:20] | But what is their real legacy? | 但他们真正的传承是什么? |
[1:41:24] | Twenty years ago, one reporter set out to uncover the dark truth. | 20年前 一名记者打算揭露黑暗真相 |
[1:41:29] | He found shocking family secrets. | 发现了令人震惊的家族秘辛 |
[1:41:33] | How, when Martha was just a child,her mother brutally murdered her father, | 马莎小时候,她母亲就残杀她父亲 |
[1:41:37] | then committed suicide… | 然后自杀 |
[1:41:39] | and how the Arkhams used their power and money to cover it up. | 阿卡汉家族运用权力和金钱掩盖事实 |
[1:41:45] | How Martha herself was in and out of institutions for years, | 马莎多年来也进出精神病院 |
[1:41:50] | and they didn’t want anyone to know. | 他们不想让任何人知道 |
[1:41:53] | Thomas Wayne tried to force this crusading reporter | 汤玛士韦恩为了竞选市长 |
[1:41:55] | into a hush-money agreement to save his mayoral campaign. | 试图强迫这名新闻先锋收下封口费 |
[1:42:00] | But when the reporter refused,Carmine Falcone, | 但这名记者拒绝 |
[1:42:03] | Wayne turned to longtime secret associate. | 韦恩就向长期的秘密伙伴 卡麦法尔康求助 |
[1:42:06] | and had him murdered! | 请他杀了他 |
[1:42:09] | The Waynes and the Arkhams, | 韦恩家族和阿卡汉家族 |
[1:42:13] | Gotham’s legacy of lies and murder. | 高谭市谎言与谋杀的传承 |
[1:42:18] | I hopeyou’re listening, Bruce Wayne. | 希望你在听,布鲁斯韦恩 |
[1:42:21] | This is your legacy too. | 这也是你的传承 |
[1:42:23] | And Gotham needs you to answer | 高谭市需要你为 |
[1:42:27] | for the sins of your father. | 你父亲的罪孽赎罪 |
[1:42:31] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:42:39] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[1:42:42] | You’re Bruce Wayne. | 你是布鲁斯韦恩 |
[1:42:43] | I wanna see Carmine Falcone. | 我要见卡麦法尔康 |
[1:42:55] | See? | 看到没? |
[1:43:08] | Who is this guy who invented the ball, right? | 不管是谁发明了撞球 |
[1:43:11] | Must have made a fortune. | 一定发了大财 |
[1:43:14] | If you think about it, the concept of it, right? | 仔细想想,这概念其实很简单 |
[1:43:17] | Briscoe, do you know how much this sweater cost? | 布里斯科,知道这件毛衣多少钱吗? |
[1:43:19] | No, boss. | 不知道,老板 |
[1:43:21] | $1,183. | 1183美元 |
[1:43:23] | You know why communism failed, right? | 知道共产主义为什么会失败吗? |
[1:43:26] | No, boss. | 不知道,老板 |
[1:43:28] | Austerity. | 缩衣节食 |
[1:43:32] | All right. All right. | 好了 |
[1:43:35] | Look at that. Perfect. | 你们看看,一杆进洞 |
[1:43:36] | It’s never gonna be that good again. | 以后不会打得这么好了 |
[1:43:40] | Hey, Johnny Slick.What are you doing here? | 嘿,酷小子,你跑来干嘛? |
[1:43:46] | Give us a moment here, fellas. | 大伙儿都下去 |
[1:43:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:43:52] | See ya, champ. | 回头见,小子 |
[1:43:54] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来吧,甜心 |
[1:43:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:44:00] | I thought I might hear from you. | 我就知道你会来找我 |
[1:44:03] | This, uh, Riddler son of a bitch is really | 谜语人这混蛋 |
[1:44:08] | stirring things up, huh? | 搞出一大堆事 |
[1:44:10] | – Is it true? – What? | -是真的吗? -什么? |
[1:44:13] | That reporter business? | 那个记者的事? |
[1:44:16] | What do you want to know here, kid? | 孩子,你想知道什么? |
[1:44:17] | Did you kill him? For my father? | 你为我父亲杀了他? |
[1:44:20] | Look, your father was in trouble. | 听好,你父亲有麻烦 |
[1:44:23] | This reporter had some dirt. Some very | 那个记者知道些八卦,有些是… |
[1:44:28] | personal stuff about your mother,her family history. | 关于你母亲的隐私,她的家族史 |
[1:44:32] | You know, everybody’s got their dirty laundry, | 每个人都有见不得人的秘密 这很正常 |
[1:44:35] | that’s just how it is.not right before the election.But he didn’t want none of it coming out, | 但他不希望任何事曝光 尤其是在选举前 |
[1:44:39] | And your father tried to pay the guy off,but he wasn’t going for it. | 你父亲想付他封口费,但他不肯收 |
[1:44:43] | So…he came to me. | 于是,他就来找我 |
[1:44:46] | Well, I never seen him like that. | 我从没见过他那样 |
[1:44:49] | He said, “Carmine”, | 他说:“卡麦 |
[1:44:52] | “I want you to put the fear of God in this guy.” | 我要你让这家伙心生恐惧” |
[1:44:59] | And when fear isn’t enough..Oof. Hmm. | 当恐惧还不够 |
[1:45:06] | Your father wanted me to handle it, so I did. | 你父亲要我处理他,我就照办 |
[1:45:10] | I handled it. | 我处理了他 |
[1:45:14] | I know.You thought your father was a Boy Scout. | 我知道,你以为你父亲是童子军 |
[1:45:19] | But you’d be surprised | 但出乎意料的是 |
[1:45:21] | what even a good man like him | 就连他这样的好人 |
[1:45:23] | is capable of in the right situation. | 被逼急了也会做出见不得人的事 |
[1:45:28] | Do me a favor.Don’t lose any sleep over it. | 帮我个忙,不要有罪恶感 |
[1:45:32] | This reporter was a lowlife. | 那个记者是个低级人渣 |
[1:45:36] | He was on Maroni’s payroll. | 他被马龙尼收买 |
[1:45:40] | – Maroni? – Oh, yeah. | -马龙尼? -是啊 |
[1:45:42] | He could never stand your father and I had history. | 他受不了你父亲和我有交情 |
[1:45:47] | And… And after what happened with that reporter,Maroni was worried | 我处理了那个记者以后 马龙尼就担心 |
[1:45:50] | that your father would be in my pocket | 你父亲会被我利用 |
[1:45:53] | forever. | 永远利用 |
[1:45:55] | He would have done anything | 他会不择手段 |
[1:45:57] | to keep him from becoming mayor.You understand? | 阻止他成为市长,懂了吗? |
[1:46:02] | Are you saying Salvatore Maroni got my father killed? | 你是说萨瓦托马龙尼杀了我父亲? |
[1:46:06] | Do I know it for a fact? | 我不能百分百确定 |
[1:46:11] | I’m just saying, it sure looked that way to me. | 但看起来的确是这样 |
[1:46:14] | This is what you wanted, huh?This little conversation here? | 你想知道真相,所以才会来找我? |
[1:46:22] | It’s been a long time coming, huh? | 早该让你知道了 |
[1:46:26] | I mean, you ain’t a kid no more. | 你不是小孩了 |
[1:47:38] | You lied to me… | 你骗了我 |
[1:47:42] | my whole life. | 一辈子 |
[1:47:49] | I spoke to Carmine Falcone. | 我和卡麦法尔康谈过 |
[1:47:54] | He told me what he did for my father. | 他告诉我他为我父亲做了什么 |
[1:48:01] | About Salvatore Maroni. | 萨瓦托马龙尼的事 |
[1:48:05] | He told you Salvatore Maroni… | 他告诉你萨瓦托马龙尼… |
[1:48:08] | Had my father killed. | 派人杀死我父亲 |
[1:48:12] | Why didn’t you tell me all this? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[1:48:17] | All these years I’ve spent fighting for him, | 这些年来我一直在为他奋战 |
[1:48:22] | believing that he was a good man. | 相信他是个好人 |
[1:48:24] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:48:27] | You listen to me.Your father was a good man. | 听好了,你父亲是个好人 |
[1:48:35] | – He made a mistake. – A “mistake.” | -他犯了一个错 -“一个错” |
[1:48:37] | He had a man killed.Why? | 他请人杀死一个人,为什么? |
[1:48:42] | To protect his family image? | 为了保护他的家族形象? |
[1:48:46] | His political aspirations? | 他的政治抱负? |
[1:48:47] | It wasn’t to protect the family image,and he didn’t have anyone killed. | 他不是为了保护家族形象 他也没有杀人 |
[1:48:53] | He was protecting your mother. | 他只是在保护你母亲 |
[1:48:56] | He didn’t care about his image or the campaign, any of that. | 他才不在乎自己的形象或竞选活动 |
[1:49:00] | He cared about her and you, | 他只在乎她,还有你 |
[1:49:03] | and in a moment of weakness, he turned to Falcone. | 他一时软弱去找法尔康 |
[1:49:06] | But he never thought Falcone would kill that man. | 但没想到法尔康会杀了那个人 |
[1:49:11] | Your father should have known that Falcone would do anything | 你父亲应该要知道 法尔康会不择手段 |
[1:49:14] | to finally have something on him that he could use. | 抓到他的把柄,然后利用他 |
[1:49:17] | That’s who Falcone is. | 法尔康就是这种人 |
[1:49:21] | And that was your father’s mistake. | 你父亲的确犯了错 |
[1:49:24] | But when Falcone told him what he’d done,your father was distraught. | 当法尔康说出他干的好事 你父亲非常内疚 |
[1:49:29] | He told Falcone he was going to the police, | 他告诉法尔康他要报警 |
[1:49:33] | that he would confess everything. | 向警方坦白一切 |
[1:49:36] | And that night, | 那天晚上 |
[1:49:38] | your father and your mother were killed. | 你父亲和母亲就被杀害 |
[1:49:48] | It was Falcone? | 是法尔康干的? |
[1:49:56] | Oh, I wish I knew for sure. | 真希望我能确定 |
[1:50:02] | Or maybe it was some random thug on the street | 也许只是街头混混干的 |
[1:50:06] | who needed money, got scared,and pulled the trigger too fast. | 为了钱,一时害怕就扣下扳机 |
[1:50:09] | If you don’t think I’ve spent every day searching for that answer… | 别以为我没有每天在寻找答案 |
[1:50:16] | It was my job to protect them. Do you understand? | 保护他们是我的职责,你懂吗? |
[1:50:20] | I know you always blamed yourself. | 我知道你一直怪自己 |
[1:50:22] | You were only a boy, Bruce. | 但你当时还小,布鲁斯 |
[1:50:27] | I could see the fear in your eyes, | 我看到你眼中的恐惧 |
[1:50:31] | but I didn’t know how to help. | 但不知道该怎么帮你 |
[1:50:33] | I could teach you how to fight, | 我可以教你格斗技巧 |
[1:50:37] | but I wasn’t equipped to take care of you. | 但却没有能力照顾你 |
[1:50:40] | You needed a father. | 你需要一个父亲 |
[1:50:44] | And all you had was me. | 但你却只有我 |
[1:50:48] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:50:51] | Don’t be sorry, Alfred. | 别道歉,阿福 |
[1:51:00] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:51:04] | I never thought I’d feel fear like that again. | 我从没想到我会再次感到恐惧 |
[1:51:11] | I thought I’d mastered all that. | 我以为我已经克服恐惧 |
[1:51:20] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[1:51:22] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我并不怕死 |
[1:51:26] | I realize now there’s something | 但我发现有一件事 |
[1:51:30] | I haven’t got past. | 我就是无法克服 |
[1:51:33] | This fear… | 这种恐惧 |
[1:51:37] | of ever going through any of that again. | 深怕再次经历那种事 |
[1:51:44] | Of losing somebody I care about. | 痛失一个我在乎的人 |
[1:52:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:52:38] | I saw the signal. That’s not you? | 我看到信号,不是你打开的? |
[1:52:41] | I thought it was you. | 我以为是你 |
[1:52:55] | – I found him! – I see that. | -我找到他了 -我看得到 |
[1:52:57] | He had my shit and my phone. | 他抢走我的东西和手机 |
[1:52:59] | She left a message the night they took her. | 她被带走那晚打给我,留了言 |
[1:53:01] | – She called me… – Gordon! Help me out, man!She got my gun! | 高登,帮帮忙,她抢走我的枪 |
[1:53:05] | – Shut up! – Put the gun down. | -闭嘴 -把枪放下 |
[1:53:09] | I’m telling you, God damn it! She called me! | 听我说,她打电话给我 |
[1:53:16] | Here. Listen. | 你自己听 |
[1:53:20] | Where you going? | 给我回来 |
[1:53:22] | Come back here! | 妳想去哪?过来 |
[1:53:24] | Hey, hey, what are you doing, Kenzie?You’re scaring her. | 喂,肯西,你干嘛?你吓到她了 |
[1:53:27] | I’m… I’m sorry, Mr. Falcone. | 对不起,法尔康先生 |
[1:53:29] | Please, please, please.Please, don’t hurt me, please. | 求求你,别伤害我 |
[1:53:32] | Hey, don’t be scared. Come here. | 别怕,过来 |
[1:53:36] | Now let me ask you again. | 我再问妳一次 |
[1:53:39] | – What did Mitchell tell you? – No, nothing. He… | -米契尔跟妳说了什么? -没什么,他… |
[1:53:42] | Don liked to talk. I know that. | 唐很爱讲话,我知道 |
[1:53:45] | Especially to pretty girls like you. | 尤其是跟妳这种正妹讲话 |
[1:53:48] | That’s why I made him take your passport, | 所以我才逼他拿走妳的护照 |
[1:53:50] | until we could have this little conversation. | 好让我们好好聊聊 |
[1:53:54] | All I want to do is get out of here, okay? | 我只想离开这里 |
[1:53:56] | You’ll never hear from me again, nobody will. | 我会销声匿迹,求求你 |
[1:53:59] | Please, please…We’re gonna get you out of here, I promise. | 我保证会让妳离开这里 |
[1:54:03] | But first, I gotta know… | 不过我得先知道 |
[1:54:06] | – What did he tell you? – He… | 他跟妳说了什么? |
[1:54:08] | He just said they all made a deal with you.Oh. Hmm. | 他只说,他们都跟你做了交易 |
[1:54:14] | He told you about that, huh?The deal. | 他告诉妳这件事,我们的交易? |
[1:54:17] | He said you gave some information on some drops thing, | 他说你给了一些关于滴毒的线索 |
[1:54:22] | and that’s how he became mayor. | 他才会当选市长 |
[1:54:25] | He said you were a very important man. | 他说你是个大人物 |
[1:54:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:54:33] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:54:41] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:54:43] | Jesus, he’s strangling her. | 天啊,他在勒死她 |
[1:54:44] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:54:57] | Rata Alada. | 拉塔阿拉达 |
[1:55:03] | A falcon has wings, too. | 猎鹰也有翅膀 |
[1:55:05] | Falcone is the rat? | 法尔康是老鼠? |
[1:55:18] | Falcone works for you guys? | 法尔康替你们做事? |
[1:55:22] | The mayor? The DA? | 市长?检察官? |
[1:55:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:55:31] | We work for him. | 我们为他做事 |
[1:55:34] | Everybody does. | 每个人都是 |
[1:55:35] | How? | 怎么会? |
[1:55:36] | Through Renewal. | 通过更新计划 |
[1:55:38] | Renewal is everything. | 更新计划就是一切 |
[1:55:40] | – The Renewal Fund? – Yeah. | -更新计划基金 -没错 |
[1:55:42] | After Thomas Wayne died,they all went after it like vultures. | 汤玛士韦恩死后 他们都像秃鹰一样抢这笔钱 |
[1:55:46] | The mayor, Falcone, Maroni. Everyone got in on it. | 市长、法尔康、马龙尼 每个人都参一脚 |
[1:55:49] | It was perfect for making bribes,laundering money. | 那是行贿和洗钱的完美途径 |
[1:55:53] | A huge charitable fund with no oversight.Everybody got a piece. | 不受监督的庞大慈善基金 每个人都拿到一份 |
[1:55:57] | But Falcone wanted more. | 但法尔康想要更多 |
[1:56:00] | So he orchestrated a play to take Maroni down big. | 精心策划一个局,把马龙尼彻底整垮 |
[1:56:05] | He’d rat out his drops operation, | 他出卖滴毒生意的线索 |
[1:56:08] | make the careers of everybody that went after him, | 让每个想抓他的人都升官发财 |
[1:56:10] | then install them all as his puppets. | 然后再要挟他们当他的傀儡 |
[1:56:13] | You think this goddamn election matters? | 这场市长选举有个屁用 |
[1:56:17] | Falcone’s the mayor. | 法尔康才是市长 |
[1:56:20] | He’s been the mayor for the last 20 years. | 他当了20年了 |
[1:56:23] | Come on, Vengeance. | 来吧,复仇使者 |
[1:56:25] | Let’s go kill that son of a bitch. | 我们去杀了那个混账东西 |
[1:56:27] | This creep too. Let’s finish this. | -也把这个人渣解决掉 -天啊 |
[1:56:29] | – Oh, God! – No! | 不行 |
[1:56:31] | We’ll get him.- But not that way. – There is no other way! | 我们会逮到他,但不是用这种办法 |
[1:56:34] | – He owns the city! | 没有别的办法,这城市都是他的 |
[1:56:36] | – Cross that line,you’ll become just like him. | 越过那道界线,就会变得和他一样 |
[1:56:40] | Listen to me.Don’t throw your life away. | 听我说,别白白毁了妳的生命 |
[1:56:50] | Don’t worry, honey. | 别担心,甜心 |
[1:56:55] | I got nine of ’em. | 我有九条命 |
[1:56:57] | No, don’t! Hey, hey! | 不,不要 |
[1:57:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:57:10] | She won’t get out of there alive. | 她不会活着离开 |
[1:57:12] | And if she kills Falcone, we may never find the Riddler. | 她杀了法尔康 就可能永远找不到谜语人 |
[1:57:14] | – I have to stop her. – Don’t you mean “we”? | 我必须阻止她 |
[1:57:18] | I gotta do this my way. | 我得用我的方法 |
[1:57:20] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:57:21] | We do what Riddler said. | 照谜语人的话去做 |
[1:57:24] | Bring the rat into the light. | 让老鼠曝光 |
[1:58:01] | Can you tell Mr. Falcone I’d like to come up? | 告诉法尔康先生我想上去 |
[1:58:03] | He ain’t seein’ nobody tonight. | 他今晚谁也不见 |
[1:58:05] | Tell him it’s about Annika. | 告诉他跟安妮卡有关 |
[1:58:10] | Hey!Look who it is, huh? | 嘿,看看是谁来了 |
[1:58:14] | – Sorry to bother you. – Nah. It’s fine, beautiful. | -抱歉打扰你 -没关系,美女 |
[1:58:16] | I was just hoping I could talk to you for a minute? | 我只想跟你谈一下 |
[1:58:18] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[1:58:22] | Alone? | 私下谈 |
[1:58:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:58:51] | I’m just so worried.I… I don’t know where she is. | 我只是很担心,不知道她在哪里 |
[1:58:55] | And I know that you’re a very important man. | 我知道你是个大人物 |
[1:58:59] | I was hoping that maybe you could help me find her… | 希望你能帮我找到她 |
[1:59:04] | Because she’s been gone so long, I’m beginning to… | 她失踪了这么久,我开始… |
[1:59:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | 抱歉 |
[1:59:09] | – I’m so sorry. – I understand. Here. | 没关系 |
[1:59:12] | No, that’s okay, I have a tissue. | 没关系,我有面纸 |
[1:59:20] | – Mr. Falcone? – Vinnie! | 法尔康先生 |
[1:59:21] | – Didn’t I tell you? – I’m sorry, Mr. Falcone. | 凡尼,叫你别烦我 |
[1:59:22] | I really think you’re gonna want to see this. | 很抱歉,但我觉得你得看看 |
[1:59:27] | I’m sorry, beautiful.I’ll be right back. | 不好意思,美女,我马上回来 |
[1:59:46] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:59:47] | That recording, provided to GC-1 by Lieutenant James Gordon of the Gotham PD. | 这段录音是由哥谭市警局 詹姆斯 高登警司提供 |
[1:59:51] | And we should warn you,the contents are extremely graphic, | 我们必须警告您内容非常暴力 |
[1:59:54] | and some of you may find it disturbing. | 可能会令人感到不安 |
[1:59:57] | He just said they all made a deal with you. | 他只说他们都跟你做了交易 |
[2:00:03] | He told you about that, huh?The deal. | 他告诉妳这件事,我们的交易? |
[2:00:06] | He said you gave some information on some drops thing, | 他说你给了一些关于滴毒的线索 |
[2:00:11] | and that’s how he became mayor. | 他才会当选市长 |
[2:00:14] | He said you were a very important man. | 他说你是个大人物 |
[2:00:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[2:00:20] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:00:28] | Revelations of Mr. Falcone’s secret role as a mafia informant… | 法尔康先生身为警方线人的爆料… |
[2:00:32] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿,老爸 |
[2:00:35] | What? | 什么? |
[2:00:36] | I’m Maria Kyle’s kid. | 我是玛莉亚凯尔的女儿 |
[2:00:40] | You remember her? | 记得她吗? |
[2:00:43] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[2:00:46] | Just…Just put down the gun, honey. | 把枪放下,甜心 |
[2:00:50] | This is for my mother. | 这是为我母亲报仇 |
[2:01:48] | I see him! | 我看到他了 |
[2:02:33] | You don’t think this hurts me? | 妳以为我不心痛吗? |
[2:02:40] | My own flesh and blood, huh? | 我的亲生骨肉 |
[2:02:58] | You made me do this. | 是妳逼我的 |
[2:03:02] | Just like your mother. | 就像妳母亲一样 |
[2:03:09] | He has to pay! | 他必须付出代价 |
[2:03:15] | You don’t have to pay with him. | 妳不必跟他一样 |
[2:03:19] | You paid enough. | 妳付的代价够多了 |
[2:03:55] | Jesus.Look at you, man. What do you think this is? | 天啊,看看你,这算什么? |
[2:03:59] | You think you’re gonna scare me with that mask and that cape? | 你以为面具和斗篷能吓到我 |
[2:04:03] | I’m gonna start crying, and all of a sudden,some big secret’s comin’ out? | 我会突然痛哭流涕,说出重大秘密? |
[2:04:07] | Let me tell you something.Whatever I know, | 让我告诉你,不管我知道什么 |
[2:04:10] | whatever I’ve done,it’s all going with me | 不管我做过什么,都会跟着我… |
[2:04:15] | to my grave. | 进坟墓 |
[2:04:27] | What, are you with Zorro over here? | 你和蒙面侠苏洛是一伙的吗? |
[2:04:30] | Don’t you know you boys in blue work for me? | 你不知道警察全都为我卖命? |
[2:04:41] | I guess we don’t all work for you. | 不是全都为你卖命 |
[2:04:52] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[2:04:54] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的话都能作为呈堂供证 |
[2:04:58] | in a court of law.You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权咨询律师 |
[2:05:00] | If you cannot afford one,the City of Gotham will provide one to you. | 若没能力聘请律师 高谭市府将为你指派律师 |
[2:05:03] | Do you understand these rights? | 你了解这些权利吗? |
[2:05:06] | Do you understand? | 你了解吗? |
[2:05:09] | Yeah.I’ll see you when I walk out. | 了解,我出来后再见 |
[2:05:13] | With these rights in mind,is there anything else you wish to tell… | 你已得知这些权利 是否有什么事想告诉… |
[2:05:15] | Goddamn rat. | 该死的老鼠 |
[2:05:18] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[2:05:20] | Enjoy your night at Blackgate, Carmine. | 好好享受在黑门监狱的一晚 |
[2:05:22] | Probably be your last. | 可能是你的最后一晚 |
[2:05:25] | Oh-ho! So you’re a big man now, Oz, huh? | 你现在是老大了,奥斯? |
[2:05:27] | Maybe I am. | 也许是喔 |
[2:05:28] | Really, Oz?Because to me, you were always just a gimp in an empty suit. | 是吗?在我眼里 你永远是个徒有其表的跛脚 |
[2:05:35] | I’ll spray paint your ass! | 我会把你射爆 |
[2:05:40] | What are you doing? It wasn’t me!I didn’t shoot! I didn’t shoot! | 你在干嘛?不是我干的,我没开枪 |
[2:05:45] | Get your hands off of me! | 放开我 |
[2:06:06] | “Bring him into the light.” | “让他曝光 |
[2:06:11] | “And you’ll find where I’m at.” | 就会知道我在哪里” |
[2:06:13] | There!The shots came from up there! | 那里,枪手在上面 |
[2:06:18] | It’s Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[2:06:21] | Gage, on me. | 盖奇,跟我来 |
[2:06:22] | Martinez, around back.Nobody gets in there, nobody gets out! | 马丁内兹,守住后面 不准任何人进出 |
[2:07:39] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[2:07:50] | He’s been here this whole time. | 他一直都在这里 |
[2:07:52] | – Lieutenant. Martinez. – Yeah? | -警司,是马丁内兹 -什么事? |
[2:07:55] | Lieutenant, we got a witness here,says she saw someone coming down the fire escape right after the shot. | 有个目击者说枪响后 她看见有人从防火梯下来 |
[2:07:59] | She said he went into the corner diner. | 她说他走进街角小餐馆 |
[2:08:01] | The guy’s sitting by himself at the counter, right now. | 那家伙现在一个人坐在柜台 |
[2:08:19] | Police! Hands up! | 警察,双手举高 |
[2:08:25] | He said put your goddamn hands up,you son of a bitch. | 他叫你双手举高,混账东西 |
[2:08:47] | I just ordered a slice of pumpkin pie. | 我刚点了一片南瓜派 |
[2:08:52] | Stay still!Now! | 不准动,马上 |
[2:09:23] | Which one is you? | 哪一个是你? |
[2:09:25] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[2:09:27] | Let’s go, pencil-neck. | 走吧,肉脚 |
[2:09:32] | Get that son of a bitch out of here! | 把那王八蛋带走 |
[2:09:48] | Where even murdered mayor Don Mitchell, Jr.’s wife and son | 就连惨遭杀害的市长 小唐米契尔的妻儿都出席 |
[2:09:52] | have gathered in an emotional show of city unity. | 展现全民的团结精神 |
[2:09:54] | Our Dan O’Neil is live inside Real’s headquarters right now…Hey. | 记者在蕾尔的竞选总部联机报导 |
[2:10:22] | What are all these diaries? | 这些日记是什么? |
[2:10:24] | They’re ledgers. He’s got thousands. | 都是账簿,他有好几千本 |
[2:10:26] | He scrawled all over ’em. Rambling, ciphers, codes. | 密密麻麻写了一堆 胡言乱语、符号和密码 |
[2:10:30] | Got something back on one of the IDs. | 用指纹查到他的身分 |
[2:10:32] | Edward Nashton. Works at KTMJ. | 爱德华奈希顿,在KTMJ工作 |
[2:10:34] | – He’s a forensic accountant. – Accountant? | -他是一名法务会计师 -会计师? |
[2:10:36] | Hey, Lieutenant! You really okay with this? | 警司,你真的要让他看? |
[2:10:38] | What about chain of evidence? | 这算破坏证物 |
[2:10:41] | You should see this. | 你应该看看 |
[2:10:48] | He’s wearing gloves. | 他戴了手套 |
[2:10:51] | “Friday, July 16th.” | “7月16日,星期五 |
[2:10:53] | My life has been a cruel riddle I could not solve, | 我的人生是我无法解开的残酷谜题 |
[2:10:57] | suffocating my mind, no escape. | 窒息心灵,无处可逃 |
[2:11:01] | But then, today, I saw it. | 但今天,我看到了 |
[2:11:02] | A single word on this ledger, sitting on the desk beside me. | 放在我桌上一本账簿中的一个词 |
[2:11:08] | ‘Renewal.’ | ‘更新’ |
[2:11:09] | The empty promise they sold to me as a child in that orphanage. | 我小时候在孤儿院 他们给我的空头承诺 |
[2:11:14] | One look inside, and finally I understood. | 只看一眼我就终于明白 |
[2:11:17] | My whole life has been preparing me for this. | 我这一生都在准备做这件事 |
[2:11:21] | The moment when I would learn the truth. | 我知道真相的那一刻 |
[2:11:23] | When I could finally strike back “and expose their lies.” | 终于能够反击并揭发他们的谎言 |
[2:11:27] | “If you want people to understand, really understand, | 想让人们了解,真正地了解 |
[2:11:31] | you can’t just give them the answers. | 不能只给他们答案 |
[2:11:33] | You have to confront them,torture them with the horrifying questions, | 你必须面对他们 用骇人的问题折磨他们 |
[2:11:38] | just like they tortured me. | 就像他们折磨我那样 |
[2:11:40] | “I know now what I must become.” | 我现在知道我必须成为什么” |
[2:11:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[2:11:53] | I don’t think that rat likes you, man. | 那只老鼠不喜欢你 |
[2:11:55] | This one’s not a rat. | 那不是老鼠 |
[2:12:14] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[2:12:46] | Some kind of pry tool? | 撬东西的工具 |
[2:12:48] | Is it a chisel? | 那是凿子 |
[2:12:49] | It’s a murder weapon.He killed Mitchell with it. | 是他用来杀死米契尔的凶器 |
[2:12:53] | The edge will match the floorboard impression in the mayor’s study. | 凿出的痕迹和市长书房的地板一样 |
[2:13:04] | “My confession”? | “我的自白”? |
[2:13:06] | What’s he confessing to?He already told us he killed Mitchell. | 他要自白什么? 他已经承认他杀死米契尔 |
[2:13:09] | This isn’t over. | 事情还没结束 |
[2:13:11] | Oh, man.He’s been posting all kinds of shit online. | 天啊,他一直在网络散播各种屁话 |
[2:13:13] | He’s got, like, 500 followers. Real fringe types. | 500个追随者,都是极端分子 |
[2:13:24] | His final post was last night. | 最后一个贴文是昨晚 |
[2:13:26] | Some video.Got a lot of views, but it’s password-protected. | 一段影片,点阅率很高 但是被密码锁住 |
[2:13:30] | Can you get in?Copying his drive now. | -你能骇进去吗? -正在复制他的硬盘 |
[2:13:33] | Take some time, but we’ll get in. | 需要一点时间,但能骇进去 |
[2:13:47] | – Show me the post. – It’s right here. | -给我看贴文 -就在这里 |
[2:13:52] | “The Truth Unmasked.” | “揭开真相的面具” |
[2:13:54] | I think I’m his last target. | 我想我是他的终极目标 |
[2:13:58] | You? | 你? |
[2:14:00] | Maybe this is all coming to an end. | 也许这一切即将结束 |
[2:14:02] | What is? | 什么? |
[2:14:04] | The Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[2:14:11] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[2:14:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[2:14:27] | Riddler’s asking for you. At Arkham. | 谜语人要求见你,在阿卡汉病院 |
[2:14:39] | You’re a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[2:15:05] | I told you I’d see you in hell. | 我说过我们会在地狱见 |
[2:15:08] | What do you want from me? | 你到底要我怎样? |
[2:15:10] | “Want”? | “要”? |
[2:15:12] | If only you knew how long I’ve been waiting for this day. | 你不知道我等了这一天有多久 |
[2:15:17] | For this moment. | 这一刻 |
[2:15:19] | I’ve been invisible my whole life. | 我一辈子都是无名小卒 |
[2:15:23] | I guess I won’t be anymore, will I? | 看来我要出名了 |
[2:15:28] | They’ll remember me now. | 大家都会记得我 |
[2:15:30] | They’ll remember both of us. | 他们会记得我们俩 |
[2:15:42] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[2:15:47] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[2:15:51] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[2:15:57] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[2:16:11] | You know, I was there that day. | 那天我也在 |
[2:16:16] | The day the great Thomas Wayne announced he was running for mayor, | 伟大的汤玛士韦恩宣布要竞选市长 |
[2:16:19] | made all those promises. | 做出一大堆承诺 |
[2:16:24] | Well, a week later he was dead,and everybody just forgot about us. | 一周后他死了,大家也忘了我们 |
[2:16:29] | All they could talk about was poor Bruce Wayne. | 只会成天关心可怜的布鲁斯韦恩 |
[2:16:32] | Bruce Wayne, the orphan. | 布鲁斯韦恩这个孤儿 |
[2:16:37] | Orphan. | 孤儿 |
[2:16:44] | Living in some tower over the park isn’t being an orphan. | 住在眺望公园的顶楼豪宅才不是孤儿 |
[2:16:50] | Looking down on everyone, with all that money. | 坐拥财富,瞧不起每个人 |
[2:16:56] | Don’t you tell me. | 别想辩解 |
[2:17:00] | Do you know what being an orphan is? | 你知道怎样才算孤儿吗? |
[2:17:03] | It’s 30 kids to a room. | 30个小孩挤一个房间 |
[2:17:07] | Twelve years old and already a drophead,numbing the pain. | 才12岁就为了麻痹痛苦而吸毒 |
[2:17:12] | You wake up screaming with rats chewing your fingers. | 被老鼠啃着手指头,尖叫醒来 |
[2:17:18] | And every winter one of the babies die | 每年冬天都会有一个婴儿夭折 |
[2:17:22] | because it’s so cold. | 因为太冷了 |
[2:17:25] | But, oh, no. | 但是不说这个了 |
[2:17:31] | Let’s talk about the billionaire with the lying, dead daddy, | 说说这个 老爸满嘴谎言又死了的亿万富豪 |
[2:17:34] | because at least the money makes it go down easy.Doesn’t it? | 至少钱能减轻痛苦,对吧? |
[2:17:39] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[2:17:42] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[2:17:48] | He’s the only one we didn’t get. | 只有他还没被我们杀死 |
[2:17:55] | But we got the rest of ’em, didn’t we? | 但我们杀了其他人,对吧? |
[2:17:59] | All those slick, sleazy, phony pricks. | 那些老奸巨猾的伪君子 |
[2:18:06] | God. | 天啊 |
[2:18:08] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[2:18:11] | Your mask is amazing. | 你的面具超赞的 |
[2:18:14] | I wish you could’ve seen me in mine. | 真希望你看到我戴面具 |
[2:18:17] | Ain’t it funny? | 真的很讽刺 |
[2:18:18] | All everyone wants to do is unmask you,but they’re missing the point. | 大家只想揭开你的面具 但却没抓到重点 |
[2:18:24] | You and I both know, | 你我都知道 |
[2:18:27] | I’m looking at the real you right now. | 我眼前的才是真正的你 |
[2:18:30] | My mask allowed me to be myself, | 我的面具让我完全做自己 |
[2:18:33] | completely.No shame, | 没有羞耻 |
[2:18:36] | no limits. | 没有限制 |
[2:18:37] | Why did you write me? | 你为何写信给我? |
[2:18:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[2:18:41] | All those cards. | 那些卡片 |
[2:18:42] | I told you,we’ve been doing this together.You’re a part of this. | 我说过我们一起做这件事 你也是计划的一部分 |
[2:18:46] | We didn’t do anything together.We did. | -我们没有一起做任何事 -当然有 |
[2:18:48] | What did we just do? | 我们刚才做了什么? |
[2:18:50] | I asked you to bring him into the light, and you did. | 我要你让他曝光,你也做到了 |
[2:18:52] | We’re such a good team. | 我们是最佳搭档 |
[2:18:53] | We’re not a team. | 我们不是搭档 |
[2:18:54] | I never could have gotten him out of there. | 我不可能让他离开那里 |
[2:18:57] | I’m not physical. My strength is up here. | 我没有蛮力,只有脑力 |
[2:18:59] | I mean, I had all the pieces, I had the answers. | 我有每一块拼图,我有答案 |
[2:19:03] | But I didn’t know how to make them listen.You gave me that. | 但我不知道怎么让大家知道 你给了我机会 |
[2:19:06] | I gave you nothing. | 我什么都没给你 |
[2:19:07] | You showed me what was possible. | 你让我看到了可能性 |
[2:19:10] | You showed me all it takes is fear and a little focused violence. | 只需要恐惧加一点暴力就能做到 |
[2:19:15] | You inspired me. | 你启发了我 |
[2:19:16] | You’re out of your goddamn mind. | 你疯了 |
[2:19:19] | What? | 什么? |
[2:19:20] | This is all in your head. You’re sick, twisted. | 这都是你的想象,病态又扭曲 |
[2:19:22] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[2:19:24] | You think you’ll be remembered? | 你以为人们会记得你? |
[2:19:25] | You’re a pathetic psychopath, | 你只是个可悲的变态 |
[2:19:27] | – begging for attention. – No. | -乞求关注 -不 |
[2:19:29] | You’re gonna die alone in Arkham.- No. No, no, no! | -你会在阿卡汉独自死去 -不… |
[2:19:32] | – A nobody! | 一个无名小卒 |
[2:19:35] | No! | 不 |
[2:19:41] | This is not how this was supposed to go! | 事情不应该是这样 |
[2:19:48] | I had it all planned out! | 我全都计划好了 |
[2:19:52] | We were gonna be safe here. | 我们在这里会很安全 |
[2:19:54] | We could watch the whole thing together. | 可以一起看这整件事 |
[2:19:58] | Watch what? | 看什么事? |
[2:19:59] | Everything! | 这一切 |
[2:20:09] | It was all there. | 已经水到渠成 |
[2:20:13] | You mean, you didn’t figure it out? | 难道你还没搞懂? |
[2:20:19] | Oh, you’re really not as smart as I thought you were. | 你真的没有我想象的聪明 |
[2:20:25] | I guess I gave you too much credit. | 我猜我高估了你 |
[2:20:28] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[2:20:30] | What’s black and blue and dead all over? | 什么既黑又青又死气沉沉? |
[2:20:38] | You. | 你 |
[2:20:41] | If you think you can stop what’s coming. | 别以为你能阻止即将发生的事 |
[2:20:45] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[2:20:48] | ? Ave Maria ? | 万福玛利亚 |
[2:20:54] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[2:20:58] | ? Gratia plena ?What have you done? | -满被圣宠者 -你做了什么? |
[2:21:05] | ? Maria ? | 玛利亚 |
[2:21:09] | ? Gratia plena ? | 满被圣宠者 |
[2:21:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:21:49] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[2:22:08] | Hey, man, I don’t think that you should be touching that. | 老兄,你不能碰那玩意 |
[2:22:17] | Boy, this guy’s a real nutjob, huh? | 这家伙有够变态 |
[2:22:20] | Killing Mitchell with a friggin’ carpet tool. | 用地毯工具杀死米契尔 |
[2:22:28] | My uncle’s a… He’s an installer. | 我叔叔是个装修师傅 |
[2:22:31] | You know, it’s a… Oh, you know. | 那是…你知道的 |
[2:22:33] | It’s a… a Tucker. | 那是个地板铲刀 |
[2:23:09] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!What are you doing? | 喂,你在干嘛? |
[2:23:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,大伙儿 |
[2:23:46] | Uh, thanks for all the comments, | 感谢所有的留言 |
[2:23:48] | and, uh, a special thanks to everyone for the tips on detonators. | 特别感谢教我做引爆器的每个人 |
[2:23:51] | Detonators? | 引爆器 |
[2:23:53] | I just want to say this will be my last postfor a little while, and, uh… | 我只想说,我会暂时停止发文 |
[2:24:00] | these weeks, these months, | 这几星期来,几个月来 |
[2:24:02] | what this community has meant to me | 这个社群对我意义重大 |
[2:24:06] | let’s just say none of us… | 现在我们都会… |
[2:24:10] | is alone anymore. Okay? | 不再孤单了,好吗? |
[2:24:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[2:24:18] | Tomorrow’s Election Day. | 明天是选举日 |
[2:24:24] | And Bella Real will win. | 贝拉蕾尔会赢 |
[2:24:26] | She promised real change. | 她承诺真正的改变 |
[2:24:30] | But we know the truth, don’t we? | 但我们知道真相,对吧? |
[2:24:32] | You’ve seen Gotham’s true face now. | 你们看到哥谭市的真面目 |
[2:24:34] | Together, we’ve unmasked it. | 我们一起揭开了真面目 |
[2:24:36] | Its corruption, its perversion | 这么多的贪污腐败 |
[2:24:39] | masquerading under the guise of renewal. | 都用更新计划的幌子掩盖 |
[2:24:43] | But unmasking is not enough. | 但揭露真相还不够 |
[2:24:49] | The day of judgment is finally upon us. | 审判日终于来临 |
[2:24:53] | And now it is time for retribution. | 现在是报复的时候 |
[2:24:59] | I’ve parked seven vans all along the city seawall. | 我沿着海堤停了七辆面包车 |
[2:25:06] | And on the big night,they will go boom. | 在这个大日子全都会爆炸 |
[2:25:35] | When the vans blow, | 面包车爆炸后 |
[2:25:37] | the flooding will happen so fast,evacuation will not be an option. | 海水很快会倒灌进来 不可能来得及疏散人群 |
[2:25:43] | Those who are not washed away | 没被洪水冲走的人 |
[2:25:46] | will race through the streets in terror. | 会惊恐地在街头逃命 |
[2:25:49] | Call Gordon. | 打给高登 |
[2:25:51] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 是… |
[2:25:54] | As breaking news hits higher ground in Gotham Square Garden, | 当新闻传到位于高处的哥谭广场花园 |
[2:25:58] | celebrations will turn to panic, | 狂欢会变成恐慌 |
[2:26:01] | as the venue becomes the city’s shelter of last resort. | 这场地成为全市的最后避难所 |
[2:26:07] | And that’s where all of you come in. | 然后就轮到你们上场 |
[2:26:18] | Now, when the time arrives, I will already be unmasked. | 时候到了我已经会被逮捕 |
[2:26:21] | The pigs will have me in their custody,but that’s okay. | 臭警察会拘留我,但没关系 |
[2:26:25] | Because then it will be your turn. | 到时候就轮到你们上场 |
[2:26:30] | You’ll be there, waiting. | 你们会在那里等着 |
[2:26:45] | It’s time for the lies to finally end. | 该终结谎言了 |
[2:26:48] | False promises of renewal? | 更新计划的虚假承诺? |
[2:26:52] | Change? | 改变? |
[2:26:54] | We’ll give them real, real change now. | 我们会给他们一个真正的改变 |
[2:26:58] | We’ve spent our lives in this wretched place, | 我们一辈子都窝在这破地方 |
[2:27:01] | suffering! | 受苦受难 |
[2:27:03] | Wondering, “Why us?” | 一直在想,为什么会是我们? |
[2:27:06] | Now they will spend their last moments wondering, | 现在他们在死之前会想 |
[2:27:09] | why them? | 为什么会是他们? |
[2:27:11] | I can’t get through! The lines are down. | 打不通,电话断线 |
[2:27:19] | Hey, hey, hey! Road’s closed! | 嘿,道路封锁 |
[2:27:22] | I’m just trying to get out of town, man! | 我只是想出城 |
[2:27:23] | Lady, we got bombs going off. The whole city’s flooding. | 小姐,海堤被炸毁,整座城市淹水 |
[2:27:26] | You’re gonna have to go inside the Garden with everyone else. | 妳得跟大家一起去广场花园 |
[2:27:38] | – Lieutenant, who’s in charge? – I really don’t know.We’re just trying to get a handle here, sir. | -谁在指挥? -我不知道,我们正在厘清状况 |
[2:27:41] | Right. Hey, listen! Quiet! | 好吧,听好了,安静 |
[2:27:43] | We got an active situation. | 这是紧急状态 |
[2:27:45] | We need to sweep the building for explosives and get the mayor-elect out of here, now. | 必须搜寻炸药,把市长当选人带走 |
[2:27:47] | Where is she?- I can take you there. | -她在哪? -我带你去 |
[2:27:48] | – Come! | 走吧 |
[2:28:25] | If we don’t close the doors, we’re gonna have…Huge problems. | -要是不关门麻烦就大了 -重案组 |
[2:28:28] | – MCU. – The water’s already started to breach.I thought this was a shelter of last resort. | -海水开始倒灌 -我以为这是最后避难所 |
[2:28:30] | Yeah, for a hurricane,but not if the whole seawall comes down. | 是能收容飓风灾民 但洪水来袭就没有用 |
[2:28:33] | I am not gonna let those people die out there. | 我不会让市民在外面淹死 |
[2:28:35] | All right. I’ll go calm down the crowd – so we can get everyone in. | 好,我去安抚群众 才能让每个人都进来 |
[2:28:37] | – It’s not safe for you here.We need to get you out, Ms. Real. | 妳在这里不安全 必须带妳出去,蕾尔女士 |
[2:28:39] | – I’m not going anywhere. – We’re under attack, ma’am. | -我哪都不去 -我们遭到攻击 |
[2:28:42] | Exactly! That’s the problem with this city. | 没错,这就是这城市的问题 |
[2:28:44] | Everyone’s afraid to stand up and do the right thing,but I’m not. | 大家都不敢挺身而出为所应为 但我不是这样,失陪了 |
[2:28:47] | – Excuse me. – Ma’am… | 女士 |
[2:28:54] | Everyone, everyone,if I could just get your attention. | 大伙儿,请听我说 |
[2:28:57] | Please! I just need your attention! | 拜托,请听我说 |
[2:29:15] | You’re okay! | 妳没事 |
[2:30:47] | Hey! Hey! How do I get up there? | 嘿,我要怎么上去? |
[2:30:50] | Follow me, sir. | 跟我来,长官 |
[2:33:01] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不,没事了… |
[2:33:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[2:33:08] | It’s done now. It’s done. | 一切都结束了,结束了 |
[2:33:13] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[2:34:10] | Hey! | 嘿…别激动 |
[2:34:14] | Hey! Hey, man, take it easy!Take it easy.Easy. | 别激动,冷静 |
[2:34:45] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[2:34:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人? |
[2:35:02] | Me? | 我? |
[2:35:06] | I’m Vengeance. | 我是复仇使者 |
[2:38:40] | Wednesday, November 6th. | 11月6日,星期三 |
[2:38:45] | The city is underwater. | 这城市被洪水淹没 |
[2:38:49] | The National Guard is coming. | 国民兵正赶来 |
[2:38:53] | Martial law is in effect, | 发布戒严令 |
[2:38:56] | but the criminal element never sleeps. | 但犯罪分子总是伺机待发 |
[2:39:01] | Looting and lawlessness will be rampant | 抢劫和不法行为仍将在… |
[2:39:05] | in the parts of the city no one can get to. | 没人去到的地方猖獗不止 |
[2:39:09] | I can already see things will get worse before they get better. | 可以预见,情况在好转前会变得更糟 |
[2:39:15] | And some will seize the chance to grab everything they can. | 有人会趁火打劫,抢走一切 |
[2:39:20] | We will rebuild. | 我们将重建 |
[2:39:22] | But not just our city. | 不仅是重建城市 |
[2:39:24] | We must rebuild people’s faith | 也必须重建人们的信念 |
[2:39:27] | in our institutions, | 信任政府机构 |
[2:39:28] | in our elected officials,in each other. | 信任当选官员,信任彼此 |
[2:39:33] | Together, we will learn to believe in Gotham again. | 我们将团结一心 学会再次相信哥谭市 |
[2:39:40] | I’m starting to see now. | 我开始看到改变 |
[2:39:43] | I have had an effect here… | 我在这里确实造成了影响 |
[2:39:48] | but not the one I intended. | 但不是原本想要的 |
[2:39:52] | Vengeance won’t change the past, | 复仇不会改变过去 |
[2:39:56] | mine or anyone else’s. | 我的过去,或任何人的过去 |
[2:40:01] | I have to become more. | 我必须成为一个英雄 |
[2:40:06] | People need hope. | 人们需要希望 |
[2:40:09] | To know someone’s out there for them. | 知道有人在保护他们 |
[2:40:15] | The city’s angry, | 这城市充满愤怒 |
[2:40:18] | scarred, | 伤痕累累 |
[2:40:20] | like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[2:40:23] | Our scars can destroy us. | 我们的伤疤能摧毁我们 |
[2:40:27] | Even after the physical wounds have healed. | 即便身上的伤口愈合 |
[2:40:31] | But if we survive them, | 但我们若活下来 |
[2:40:34] | they can transform us. | 伤痕也能改变我们 |
[2:40:38] | They can give us the power | 赐予我们力量 |
[2:40:41] | to endure… | 韧性 |
[2:40:44] | and the strength to fight. | 以及奋战的力量 |
[2:40:49] | We are live. As you can see, | 这是现场直播,大家都看到 |
[2:40:51] | the masked vigilante atop Gotham Square Garden, | 蒙面私刑者站在广场花园屋顶 |
[2:40:54] | helping to save the lives of hundreds of victims. | 协助拯救数百名受害者的性命 |
[2:40:57] | And now as first responders desperately scramble to help the injured, | 当急救人员急迫地帮助伤员 |
[2:41:01] | a mysterious masked man emerges, | 一个神秘的蒙面人出现 |
[2:41:03] | heroically pulling the victimsright through that skylight… | 英勇地将受害者拉出天窗 |
[2:41:06] | Isn’t that just terrible? | 真可惜 |
[2:41:09] | Him…raining on your parade like that? | 他坏了你的好事 |
[2:41:20] | What is it they say? | 有句话说得好 |
[2:41:23] | “One day you’re on top…” | “前一天你还意气风发 |
[2:41:27] | The next, | 隔一天 |
[2:41:30] | “you’re a clown.” | 你就是个小丑” |
[2:41:34] | Well… | 别气馁 |
[2:41:37] | let me tell you, there are worse things to be. | 你的下场还不算太糟 |
[2:41:42] | Hey, hey, hey. Don’t be sad. | 嘿…别难过 |
[2:41:46] | You did so well. | 你干得很好 |
[2:41:53] | And you know, | 你要知道 |
[2:41:55] | Gotham loves a comeback story. | 哥谭市喜欢东山再起的故事 |
[2:42:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[2:42:11] | Well, that’s the question, | 这真是个好问题 |
[2:42:14] | isn’t it? | 对吧? |
[2:42:18] | Riddle me this… | 猜个谜语 |
[2:42:23] | “The less of them you have, | “拥有越少 |
[2:42:26] | the more one is worth.” | 价值越高” |
[2:42:35] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[2:43:03] | You’re leaving. | 妳要走了 |
[2:43:05] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[2:43:08] | Don’t you ever just say hello? | 你从不直接打招呼吗? |
[2:43:15] | Where will you go? | 妳要去哪里? |
[2:43:18] | I don’t know. Upstate. | 不知道,北部 |
[2:43:20] | Bludhaven, maybe. | 也许布鲁德海文吧 |
[2:43:23] | Why?You asking me to stay? | 怎么?你要我留下来? |
[2:43:33] | You know this place is never gonna change. | 你明知这地方永远不会改变 |
[2:43:36] | With Carmine gone, it’s only gonna get worse for you. | 卡麦死后,你的处境只会越来越糟 |
[2:43:39] | There’s gonna be a power grab. | 将会有一场权力斗争 |
[2:43:42] | It’ll be bloody. | 掀起一场腥风血雨 |
[2:43:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:43:47] | But the city can change. | 但这城市可以改变 |
[2:43:48] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[2:43:50] | I have to try. | 我得试试 |
[2:43:51] | It’s gonna kill you eventually. You know that. | 你最终会丧命的,你心知肚明 |
[2:43:55] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[2:43:59] | Why don’t you come with me?Get into some trouble. | 你不如跟我一起去惹些麻烦 |
[2:44:03] | Knock off some CEO hedge fund types.It’ll be fun. | 抢一些执行长或炒股达人的钱 会很好玩喔 |
[2:44:07] | The bat and the cat. | 蝙蝠侠和猫女 |
[2:44:11] | It’s got a nice ring. | 听起来很威 |
[2:44:26] | Who am I kidding? | 我这是一厢情愿 |
[2:44:28] | You’re already spoken for. | 你已经属于这里了 |
[2:44:42] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[2:44:52] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 |
[2:44:57] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |