Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] shotgun blast. 散弹爆炸
[00:39] Emily miller.
[00:40] Last year at college. 大四学生
[00:44] Organ donor. 签了器官捐献协议
[00:45] Not much left in that department. 估计没什么可以捐的了
[01:00] This isn’t part of a flower. 这可不是花的一部分
[01:03] Looks like a tooth. 像是牙齿
[01:06] Maybe a molar or bicuspid. 可能是颗臼齿或者尖齿
[01:11] Whatever it is,it’s not hers. 不管是什么 都不是她身上的
[01:16] No sign of a bite mark near the wound. 伤口附近没有咬痕
[01:18] How did somebody else’s tooth get inside our victim’s body? 别人的牙齿怎么跑到死者体内了?
[01:22] According to the florist and two witnesses, 据花店老板和两个目击者说
[01:23] the vic was standing here picking out flowers when she went down. 死者站在那里选花 然后就出事了
[01:26] Blast came out of nowhere. 也不知道哪里来的爆炸
[01:28] The pattern of the shot spread indicates it wasn’t close range. 弹片散开的方式看 不是近距离射击
[01:31] Ten feet would have made a wound with perhaps a four-inch diameter. 10尺远开枪就会造成 直径4英寸的伤口
[01:36] Spread pattern here is broader,suggesting it came from at least 20 feet away. 这里散开的面积更广 就是说至少是20英尺外开枪的
[01:41] Make that 20 feet above. 肯定是高达20英尺之上
[01:42] If our eyewitness accounts of her location are correct, 如果目击证人对她的位置描述正确
[01:46] the trajectory of the wound track indicates she was shot from a downward angle, 弹道轨迹表明 子弹是从上而下的角度 射过来的
[01:51] most likely that direction. 最有可能是那个方向
[01:57] Rooftop’s too far. 屋顶离得太远了
[01:59] You think a window or fire escape? 你觉得是窗户或者消防梯?
[02:33] Got a location? 确定位置了?
[02:38] I think we’re looking at a stone cold killer. 我想我们要找的是一个冷面杀手
[03:01] CSI:NY Season04 Episode13
[03:54] Window was nailed shut. 窗户都被钉子钉上了
[03:55] Gun couldn’t have been shot from here. 不可能是从这里开枪的
[04:03] the gun definitely hit this gargoyle. 枪肯定撞到那个怪兽雕像了
[04:06] The question is: Where’d it come from? 问题是:枪到底从哪里落下来的?
[04:24] I closed up right after the shooting. 枪击发生以后我马上关门了
[04:26] Girl gets blown away right next door,kind of puts things in perspective. 那姑娘就倒在了门边 没法再做生意了
[04:30] Hawkes: You were right. 你想的没错
[04:31] Gun must have bounced off the gargoyle and landed here. 枪肯定是撞上了雕像 然后弹落在这里
[04:34] After dislodging one of its rounds straight into an innocent victim. 就那样开了一枪 直直打中了无辜的受害者
[04:40] Double barrel,one spent round. 双筒枪 一发子弹
[04:46] Serial number’s been filed off. 序列号被挫掉了
[05:03] positive for blood. 上面有血迹
[05:04] Get this back to the lab and run the blood for dna. 带回实验室 化验一下DNA
[05:09] Emily miller was shot from two stories up. That blood couldn’t be hers. Emily Miller是两层楼外被打中的 血迹不可能是她的
[05:13] Whose is it? 那是谁的呢?
[05:18] Killer could have tried to toss the gun off this roof into the garbage bins below. 凶手可能想从屋顶把枪 扔到下面的垃圾桶里
[05:23] And hit the gargoyle instead. 但是撞到了雕像
[05:24] Guy’d be the last pick on my team. 这家伙身手可不怎么样
[05:27] Bin’s a straight shot down. 垃圾桶就在正下方呢
[05:28] Gravel here’s been disturbed. 这里的砂砾被动过
[05:30] looks like our shooter went this way. 凶手可能从这里跑了
[05:33] Flack.
[05:35] Or came from that way. 也有可能从那边来的
[05:36] Flack: We got a homicide. 884 92nd. 有一起凶杀案 第92街884号
[05:39] That’s two buildings over. Let’s go. 那就隔了两栋楼 我们过去吧
[06:11] what do we have? 什么情况?
[06:12] William riverton,42,found murdered in his apartment by his daughter William Riverton 42岁 他女儿发现他在公寓被杀了
[06:18] Who are the boys? 那些孩子是?
[06:19] Daughter’s boyfriend and his brother. 女儿的男朋友 还有他弟弟
[06:21] Don’t let ’em leave before I talk to ’em. 我问完话再让他们走
[06:24] How’d you get here so fast? 你们怎么那么快就过来了?
[06:25] The call just went out. 刚刚发出的呼叫
[06:26] Busy neighborhood. 正在附近忙活呢
[06:34] skull cap is fragmented,collapsed. 头骨都碎了 完全碎了
[06:37] Could have been shot at close range,although I don’t see any stippling around the wounds. 可能是近距离开枪 但看不到伤口附近有枪口痕迹
[06:41] There isn’t a gun around,so it wasn’t suicide. 身边没有枪 所以不是自杀
[06:43] Could also be blunt force trauma. 也可能是钝器外伤
[06:45] Hard to say with all this blood. 流了那么多血 不好鉴别了
[06:49] His 12th bicuspid is chipped. 他的第12尖齿有缺口
[06:52] We found a tooth fragment in emily miller’s body. 我们在Emily Miller的尸体里 找到了牙齿碎片
[06:58] I wonder if the two are related. 不知道两者有没有关联
[07:06] Neighbors hear anything? 有人听到什么吗?
[07:07] Tv was blaring when we came in. 我们进来时 电视开得震天响
[07:09] Only one other tenant on this floor– out of town. 这层就只有另一个房客 还不在城里
[07:11] Now,there’s no sign of forced entry,no tool marks. 没有强行闯入的痕迹 没有工具撬门的痕迹
[07:15] Lock and hinges are intact. 锁和铰链都完好无损
[07:17] What about that window over there? 那边的窗户呢?
[07:18] No access. 打不开的
[07:19] Fire escape’s outside the bedroom,but that window’s locked from the inside. 消防梯在卧室的窗外 那扇窗户是从里面锁上的
[07:22] So he either let his killer in or they had a key. 所以不是他放凶手进来 就是凶手有钥匙
[07:26] Blood on this napkin. 餐巾上有血迹
[07:35] The victim was most likely sitting here on the couch watching tv when he was hit. 受害者遇袭时很可能正坐在沙发上看电视
[07:40] He could have heard something behind him. 他可能听到身后有动静
[07:43] This cast-off on the ceiling indicates the killer was standing here when he attacked. 屋顶喷溅的血迹表明凶手 袭击时站在这里
[07:47] Hawkes: There’s no blood leading away from the crime scene. 没有导向犯罪现场外的血迹
[07:50] The couch was between the killer and the victim. 沙发在凶手和受害人之间
[07:53] If the killer had spatter on him,it would only be from the waist up. 如果凶手身上溅到了血迹 只会在腰部以上
[07:57] Doesn’t look like a robbery. 看来不是抢劫
[07:59] Found a $20,000 patek philippe watch and wallet on the entry table along with the vic’s keys. 找到一块2万美元的百达翡丽表 死者的钱包钥匙就在进门的桌上
[08:05] The severity of the attack indicates rage– someone who knew him. 看受伤的程度 应该是因为愤怒 –来自于一个熟悉他的人
[08:08] And hated him. 而且憎恨他的人
[08:09] Vic’s a family court judge. 受害人是家事法庭的法官
[08:12] Now we just have to find his jury. 现在我们得找到他的陪审团
[08:13] And his executioner. 还有刽子手
[08:15] You’ve been going out with madison for how long? 你和Madison在一起多久了?
[08:17] Three months. 3个月
[08:18] Did you ever meet judge riverton? 你见过Riverton法官吗?
[08:20] Once or twice. 见过一两次
[08:22] I don’t think he approved of me. 我觉得他不会认可我的
[08:23] I’m not the wall street type. 我不是华尔街上的有钱人
[08:25] I-I’ve never seen anything like that,not even in the movies. 我从没见过这种场面 看电影时都没有
[08:29] When was the last time you saw your father? 你最后一次见到你爸爸是几时?
[08:31] Around 1:00. 大概1点
[08:34] He wanted to stay home and watch the game. 他想呆在家里看比赛
[08:37] I went out. 我出去了
[08:38] What’d you do? 你去干什么了?
[08:39] Took a walk. 出去走走
[08:40] It was such a beautiful day. 天气挺好的
[08:46] Afterwards,I went to the movie theater to meet up with jake and charlie. 后来 我去电影院见Jake和Charlie
[08:50] We wanted to grab something to eat,but… 我们想弄点东西吃 但是…
[08:53] we didn’t have any money. 发现没钱
[08:55] So you came home to get some from your father? 所以你回家问爸爸要点?
[08:59] that’s when I found him. 然后我就发现他了
[09:01] dad,I’m home. 爸爸 我回来了
[09:03] He must be watching tv. 他肯定是在看电视
[09:12] I’ll never get that picture out of my head. 我永远都忘不了那一幕
[09:19] Ms. Riverton,I’m sorry for your loss. Riverton小姐 节哀顺便
[09:23] Are you sure the door was locked when you came home? 你确定回家时 门是锁着的吗?
[09:28] My dad would never leave the door unlocked. 我爸爸从不会不锁门的
[09:31] He didn’t like to take chances. 他不想冒险
[09:34] You know,’cause of his work? 你知道吧 他工作的关系
[09:36] Has he gotten any threatening letters or phone calls? 他收到过恐吓信或电话吗?
[09:39] Over the years,yeah. 好多年了 都有
[09:41] Nothing recent. 不过最近没有
[09:43] Does anyone else have a key? 还有别人有钥匙吗?
[09:45] Just the super,the maid,and,of course,me. 只有公寓管理员 女佣 还有我
[09:52] Is there anyone you can stay with? 有人能陪陪你吗?
[09:54] I called my mom. 我给我妈妈打电话了
[09:56] She’s on her way here from colorado. 她正从科罗拉多州赶过来
[10:00] C.O.D.Was blunt force trauma. 死因是钝器外伤
[10:02] He was hit at least six times. 他至少被重击了6次
[10:05] Trauma presents in two distinct shapes. 伤口呈现两种形态
[10:08] Ragged lacerations on the side of his head are parallel and horizontal, 头侧面的伤口很粗糙 而且是直的 平行的
[10:12] but the one on his mouth is more circular. 但是嘴上这个是圆形的
[10:15] Dark bruising,clean edges suggest the one to the mouth was more of a jab, 很深的淤伤 边缘很整齐 肯定是狠狠猛刺了一下
[10:19] which also probably chipped his… 这一下也敲碎了…
[10:23] bicuspid here. 他这里的尖齿
[10:26] It’s a perfect match to the tooth fragment you found in ms. Miller there. 和你们在Miller小姐尸体上 找到的牙齿碎片完全吻合
[10:31] How that happened I can’t tell you. 到底怎么回事我就不知道了
[10:33] We found a shotgun down the street from the judge’s building; 我们在法官家楼下的街上 发现了一支散弹枪
[10:35] I’m thinking the same weapon was used in both murders. 我觉得两起案子用的都是这把凶器
[10:38] Bonasera: The butt of the shotgun could’ve caused the fracture wounds to riverton’s skull. 枪把可能造成了Riverton头骨的碎裂
[10:44] The smaller,circular wound on his mouth is consistent with a gun barrel. 他嘴里小一些的圆形伤口和枪管一致
[10:48] If it is the same weapon,when the judge was hit in the face,the tooth broke,slide into the barrel. 如果真是同一把凶器 法官脸被打时 牙齿碎了 滑进枪管里
[10:54] Could’ve been ejected with the buckshot when the gun hit the gargoyle. 枪撞到雕像时 弹到了扳机 又发射出一颗子弹
[10:58] And discharged itself into this poor woman, 打进了这个可怜女人的身体
[11:01] who was probably only trying to brighten up her dinner table with a tasteful floral arrangement. 她可能正为自己的餐桌 精心挑选品味上乘的鲜花装饰
[11:07] So the killer bludgeons judge riverton,escapes to the roof. 就是说凶手狠狠打了Riverton法官 逃到了屋顶
[11:11] Tosses the gun over the side. 把枪扔了下去
[11:13] But why beat someone to death with a shotgun when you could just shoot them? 但明明可以开枪解决问题 为什么要用枪管打死他呢?
[12:12] Hey,don. 嘿 Don
[12:13] Can I talk to you for a minute? 能和你说句话吗?
[12:15] I just wrapped up the paperwork on emily miller. 我刚写完Emily Miller案的报告
[12:17] Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What’s up? 完全就是错误的时间出现在错误的地方 怎么了?
[12:20] I’m worried about danny. 我很担心Danny
[12:21] He was off yesterday,but he was supposed to come in today. 他昨天休息 但是他今天应该来上班的
[12:24] You try calling him? 你给他打过电话吗?
[12:25] He’s not answering his phone. 他不接电话
[12:27] I’m gonna cover for him and tell mac he called in sick. 我打算替他班 并告诉Mac 他打电话来请病假了
[12:29] All right,I’m off the clock. 好的 我马上下班了
[12:30] I’ll swing by and check up on him on the way home. 我回家路上去看看他
[13:29] I id’d our hull. It’s part of a black sunflower seed. 我查到这个果壳了 是黑向日葵种子的一部分
[13:32] Get anything on the blood? 那血迹有什么发现吗?
[13:33] Nothing definitive,but the gentian violet revealed some ridge detail on the napkin. 没什么确凿发现 但龙胆紫使餐巾上 呈现出一些脊纹
[13:39] Could be a print. 可能是指纹
[13:40] It’s hard to say. 不好说
[13:42] The weave of the fabric’s obscuring it. 布的纹路让脊纹很模糊
[13:43] Which means it’s still obscuring our killer. 也就是说 还不能确认凶手身份
[13:46] The blood you swabbed off the gun was a match to judge riverton. 枪上提取的血迹和Riverton法官吻合
[13:49] I was also able to match the shape of his head wounds with the butt and barrel of the gun. 枪管和枪把的形状 也和他头上的伤口形状吻合
[13:53] Which still doesn’t explain why he was bludgeoned with it rather than shot. 还是没法解释 不开枪杀他 而是用枪打死他
[13:57] When I test-fired it with new rounds,it fired perfectly from the right barrel. 我试发了一次 右枪管完全正常
[14:00] But the left side malfunctioned. 但是左边有故障
[14:07] The firing pin is shorter than the manufacturer’s specs. 撞针比应该有的规格要短
[14:10] In addition to that,the primer cup used on this brand of cartridge, 还有 这牌子的弹药筒所用的底火帽
[14:15] is made from a harder material than more modern primers. 比现在的材质要硬很多
[14:17] Meaning it would take a lot more force than normal to detonate it. 也就是说得需要更大的力量 才能引爆它
[14:20] The kind of force that could’ve occurred when the gun smashed into the gargoyle. 像是枪撞坏怪兽雕像的力量
[14:28] I also found a trace on the mouth of the barrel. 我还在枪管上发现了一些物质
[14:30] First,I thought it was blood. 一开始 我以为是血迹
[14:32] Turned out to be an oil-based exterior paint. 结果是油性的表面涂料
[14:36] Maroon. 栗色的
[14:38] That doesn’t get us very far. 这些信息也没太大价值
[14:42] Danny’s shift started two hours ago. Danny两小时前就该上班了
[14:44] You heard from him? 你有他消息吗?
[14:45] He got hit with the flu. 他感冒了
[14:47] He took some cold medicine,knocked him out. 吃了些感冒药 昏昏沉沉的
[14:49] He just woke up. 刚刚才醒
[14:51] Seems kind of sudden. 有点突然嘛
[14:52] He said he felt it coming on a few days ago. 他说前几天就有点不舒服了
[14:54] Tell him to get better. 告诉他快点好起来
[14:56] Make sure you don’t catch what he’s got. 你可别也被传染了
[15:10] Danny!
[15:13] All right,open it up. 好吧 开门
[15:15] Don’t I need a warrant or something? 难道我不要张搜查令什么的?
[15:17] Yeah,but you also need a fire extinguisher on every floor. 对 但每层楼你还要个灭火器
[15:21] Now that you put it that way. 既然你这么说了
[15:30] Messer?
[15:59] Barnes,Ollie Released from Commitment Barnes Ollie 被释放
[16:05] You were in that bodega. 你当时在那家小店
[16:07] You slammed your gun into justin scott’s face. 你用枪砸了Justin Scott的脸
[16:09] You crushed his cheekbones with your cast. 用石膏打折了他的颊骨
[16:11] Stole the money from the register and fled into the subway. 你偷走了收银机里的钱 逃进了地铁
[16:14] We have two eye-witnesses. 我们有两个目击者
[16:14] Ruben,go straight home! Right now,ruben! Ruben 快回家! 立刻 Ruben!
[16:17] Go home! 回家!
[16:23] MEMORIAL SERVICE ST.TRISTAN CHURCH JANUARY 7,2008 2:PM 追悼仪式 St.Tristan教堂 2008年1月7日 下午2点
[16:42] Lindsay.
[16:44] I think I got something. 我想我发现了点东西
[17:29] man : Manhattan bail bonds,what can I do for you? 曼哈顿保释中心 有什么能效劳的?
[17:31] Flack,what is going on? Flack 怎么了?
[17:33] I found the nyspin page up on his laptop. 我在他的手提电脑里看到 他上了纽约州警察信息网
[17:36] Apparently ollie barnes was released on bail yesterday. 很显然Ollie Barnes昨天被保释了
[17:39] The bodega robber? 那个小店劫匪?
[17:40] So you think danny called the bondsman looking for ollie? 所以你认为Danny打电话 给保释处的人找Ollie?
[17:43] Look,lindsay,I don’t know. 听着 Lindsay 我不知道
[17:44] I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
[17:46] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们不要乱猜了
[17:47] Give me an hour. I’ll find him. 给我一小时 我会找到他的
[18:01] I inputted an algorithm that represents the napkin weave. 我输入了一个能描述餐巾织法的程序
[18:04] So now… 所以现在…
[18:05] if I just subtract it… 如果我把它除掉…
[18:07] it’ll be left with just the fingerprint. 剩下的就只有指纹了
[18:09] At least that’s the theory. 至少理论上是这样的
[18:15] Not a fingerprint. 不是指纹
[18:17] Could be a partial palm print. 可能是部分的掌纹
[18:19] That void there looks like a small scar. 那里的缺口看上去像是个小伤疤
[18:22] Hmm,you got enough detail to run the print through afis. 这些足够在AFIS系统里查找指纹了
[18:25] Dna on the sunflower seed. 向日葵种子上的DNA
[18:28] Get a hit? 有吻合的吗?
[18:29] To an african gray parrot. 一只非洲灰鹦鹉
[18:31] Dna’s avian. DNA是鸟类的
[18:33] Sunflower seeds are used in birdfeed. 向日葵种子是用来喂鸟的
[18:36] The judge didn’t have any birds. 法官并没有养鸟
[18:37] The killer could’ve tracked it in from somewhere else. 可能是凶手从别处带来的
[18:39] Let’s start with riverton’s building. 我们从Riverton住的大楼查起
[18:40] I’ll talk to the super. See if anyone has birds. 我会和管理员谈谈 看看谁养鸟
[18:51] the judge was president of the building’s co-op board. 法官是大楼业主委员会的主席
[18:55] He ran it like this was his courtroom and we all were in contempt. 他像管自己的法庭那样管理大楼 我们完全不被重视
[19:00] I understand mr. Riverton filed a petition to have you evicted. 我了解到Riverton先生起草了份请愿书 要收回你的公寓
[19:03] Twice,actually. 实际上是2次
[19:04] He hated animals. 他痛恨动物
[19:06] Birds especially. 特别是鸟
[19:08] “Rats with wings,” he called them. “长翅膀的老鼠”他这么叫它们
[19:10] All these birds are legal imports,of course. 当然所有这些鸟都是合法进口的
[19:13] Yeah,of course. 当然
[19:15] Bonasera: According to the super,mr. Riverton wanted you evicted 据管理员说 Riverton先生想要收回你的公寓
[19:17] because he thought your birds were unsanitary. 因为他认为你的鸟并不卫生
[19:19] Brought germs and disease into the building. 把细菌和病毒带进了大楼
[19:22] That man was paranoid. 那个男人有妄想症
[19:23] I mean,no one in the building liked him. 我是说 大楼里的人都不喜欢他
[19:25] But you were the only tenant he was trying to evict. 但你是他唯一想要驱逐出去的租客
[19:28] Maybe you went down to his apartment,tried to set him straight? 也许你下楼去了他公寓 想要纠正他?
[19:30] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[19:31] Bonasera: Mr. Stark,we found a sunflower seed at the crime scene. Stark先生 我们在犯罪现场 发现了向日葵种子
[19:35] A black sunflower seed. 一颗黑色的向日葵种子
[19:39] Just like the ones over here. 就像这里的这些一样
[19:40] I sure as hell don’t know how it got there. 我肯定我不知道它怎么去那儿的
[19:43] I’ve never been in riverton’s apartment. 我从没去过Riverton的公寓
[19:46] And neither have my birds. 我的鸟也是
[19:47] Well,as much as we trust you,we’re still gonna need your prints. 就算我们相信你 我们还是需要你的指纹
[19:51] What do you do with all the empty seed shells? 那空的种子壳你怎么处理的呢?
[20:04] I figure they’re biodegradable,right? 我想它们是可以生物分解的 对吗?
[20:57] Print from the birdman doesn’t match the print from the napkin, 养鸟人指纹和餐巾上的不吻合
[20:59] so it doesn’t get us any closer to our killer. 所以对这个凶手 我们没什么进展
[21:01] You make any headway with the victim’s clothes? 受害者的衣服有什么发现?
[21:03] The glittery powder on his shirt came back as gypsum drywall dust. 他衬衫上的闪光粉末是石膏清水墙灰
[21:06] Well,we put that together with the paint lindsay found on the gun we might have something. 我们把它和Lindsay在枪上找到的指纹 放一起看可能会有点线索
[21:12] According to the new rules regarding voc emissions, 根据挥发性有机化合物放射的新规定
[21:15] oil based exterior paint can only be sold to contractors. 油性表面涂料只能卖给承包商
[21:18] He would certainly have access to drywall. 他当然可以接触到清水墙
[21:20] Let’s find out if the judge’s recent divorce rulings involved anyone in the construction trade. 找一下法官最近负责的离婚案中 有没有做建筑生意的当事人
[21:32] why don’t you have a seat. 你为什么不坐下来呢
[21:34] You asking or telling? 你是请求还是要求呢?
[21:36] ‘Cause I don’t like to be told what to do right now. 因为我现在不喜欢听别人的要求
[21:39] Especially by some woman. 特别是女人发出的要求
[21:40] She said sit down. 她说坐下
[21:44] Remodeling the place? 在改建这个地方?
[21:46] You could call it a work in progress. 你可以称之为进行中的工作
[21:48] Your divorce was finalized a week ago. 一周前你的离婚案判下来了
[21:49] The judge who presided over it was just found dead. 负责这个案子的法官刚刚死了
[21:53] What would you call that? 你怎么看呢?
[21:54] A happy coincidence. 快乐的巧合
[21:56] Is that supposed to be funny? 难道这个很好笑吗?
[21:57] Depends,you got a sense of humor? 要看了 你有幽默感吗?
[21:58] Depends,you funny? 要看了 你很滑稽吗?
[22:02] riverton,gave everything I owned to my wife. Riverton把我的一切都给了我老婆
[22:04] My ex-wife. 我的前妻
[22:06] Who I now have to repay for doing me the great favor of leaving me. 我还不得不报答她帮忙离开我
[22:11] Spent six years renovating this place. 花了6年来修复这个地方
[22:14] Six years. 6年
[22:16] Now he says I’ve got to give it to her. 现在他说我要把这个地方给她
[22:18] So,no problem. 所以 没问题
[22:20] I’m going to let her have it. 我会让她拥有的
[22:21] Uh,mr. Rose,when was the last time you saw judge riverton? Rose先生 你最后一次见到Riverton法官 是什么时候?
[22:24] Yesterday. 昨天
[22:25] I knocked down a few walls,thought it’d make me feel better,but it didn’T. 我拆了几堵墙 以为那会让我感觉好点 但是没有
[22:29] So I got his address off the internet. 所以我从网上搞到了他的住址
[22:31] Figured I’d knock him down,too,maybe that’d work. 以为如果我把他揍翻在地 就会感觉好过些
[22:37] Judge! 法官!
[22:38] You do know I can have you arrested. 你清楚我可以据此逮捕你
[22:40] Arrested? 逮捕?
[22:42] I haven’t done anything. 我什么也没干
[22:43] But you’re thinking abouitt or you wouldn’t be here. 但是你这么想过 要不你就不会在这儿了
[22:45] In the future,mr. Rose,I recommend you do your thinking at home. 以后 Rose先生 我建议你在家里思考
[22:48] What home? 什么家?
[22:50] You gave it to my wife,remember? 你把它给了我老婆 记得吗?
[22:52] You put your hand on me again,I’ll issue a restraining order. 你再碰我一下 我就签发限制令了
[22:55] So you just left him there? In the lobby of his building? 所以你就这样离开他了? 在他大楼的大堂里?
[22:58] Yup. 是啊
[22:58] I bought a six pack and went over to my ex wife’s place in jersey. 我买了半打啤酒去了Jersey我老婆家
[23:02] The one that I am paying for her to live in. 我付钱让她住的地方
[23:04] And she’ll verify that? 那她会证明你说的话了?
[23:06] probably not. 多半不会
[23:08] But the cop she called on me sure as hell will. 但应她的报警来抓我的警察应该会
[23:14] Now,jersey pd confirms they picked up mr. Rose on a domestic disturbance call at noon. Jersey警方证实中午接到了一通 家庭骚扰报警电话 带走了Rose先生
[23:20] He wasn’t let out of the precinct until 4:00 in the afternoon. 直到下午四点 他才被释放
[23:23] Which means he couldn’t have committed murder. 那就是说 人不可能是他杀的
[23:25] Must be something we’re not seeing. 一定有些我们没看到的线索
[23:27] The only thing we haven’t accounted for is the paint lindsay found on the shotgun. 我们唯一还没查明的东西是 Lindsay在枪上找到的涂料
[23:30] And the question of access. 还有进门的方法
[23:33] Whoever did this knew their way around the apartment building and knew about the roof door. 不管是谁干的 他们都了解公寓 附近的环境和房顶的那扇门
[23:37] And also got into riverton’s apartment without showing any sign of breaking and entering. 并且没有强行闯入的迹象 就进入Riverton的公寓
[23:41] The super and the maid both had keys,but their alibis are rock solid. 管理员和女仆都有钥匙 但他们的不在场证明很可靠
[23:45] There are only two other keys that we know of– 我们知道还有两把钥匙–
[23:47] one was with the judge when he died and the other… 法官死时身上有一把 另外一把…
[23:49] was with madison riverton. 在Madison Riverton那儿
[23:57] I did a little digging into madison riverton’s background. 我对Madison Riverton 稍微做了一下背景调查
[24:00] According to the transcript from her parents’ divorce hearing, 根据她父母离婚听证会的记录
[24:03] she wanted to live with her mother. 她想和她母亲生活
[24:04] But riverton used his influence as a judge to gain primary custody. 但Riverton利用他身为法官的影响力 得到了主要监护权
[24:09] Probably didn’t make madison too happy. 可能让Madison不太开心
[24:11] This was a savage attack. 这次袭击很凶残
[24:13] The judge took six blows to the head. 法官的头部遭到了6次重击
[24:15] One hard enough to crack his skull. 有一击甚至重到撞裂了他的头骨
[24:17] Is madison riverton physically capable of that kind of force? Madison Riverton有那种力量吗?
[24:20] Maybe she had some help. 也许她有帮手呢
[24:23] Jake and charlie fairwick. Jake和Charlie Fairwick
[24:24] Yeah,they said they were at the movies. 是啊 他们说在看电影
[24:26] Let’s see if they really were. 去看看他们是不是真的在那儿
[24:33] Nice place to play hooky. 真是旷工的好地方
[24:35] Personally I would have gone with the batting cages. 我个人比较喜欢打棒球
[24:37] It’s closed for maintenance. 因为要维修 所以关闭了
[24:38] Ollie barnes is not worth screwing up your career,danny. Ollie Barnes不值得赔上你的事业 Danny
[24:41] I give a crap about that cockroach. 对那只蟑螂 我不屑一顾
[24:43] ,Ohyeah? Then why am I here? 噢 是吗? 那我为什么会在这儿?
[24:45] Rikki sandoval.
[24:46] Ruben’s mom? Ruben的妈妈?
[24:47] She came by my apartment this morning. 她今天早上来了我的公寓
[24:52] I heard ollie barnes got out on bail. 我听说Ollie Barnes出狱了
[24:54] It’s not right. 那是不对的
[24:56] I told her that I agree with her,I don’t think it’s right. 我告诉她我同意 我也觉得那是不对的
[24:59] I offer her a cup of coffee,I go in to the kitchen… 我帮她倒杯咖啡 走进了厨房…
[25:06] robbery offense,you know,it’S… it’s easy to make bail. 抢劫罪 你知道 那… 保释是很容易的
[25:11] Thanks,but I should go. 谢谢 但我该走了
[25:20] She left. 她就离开了
[25:22] I start to get ready for work and that’s when I see it. 我准备去上班了 那时我就看到了
[25:29] You got to report it,danny. 你得打份报告 Danny
[25:30] She stole your gun. 她偷了你的枪
[25:31] I can’t do that! 我不能那么做!
[25:33] Her son is dead. 她儿子死了
[25:34] So what? You feel guilty? 那又怎么样? 你觉得内疚?
[25:36] You owe her something? 你欠她的?
[25:38] Think about it. 好好想想吧
[25:39] It’s your gun,what if she uses it? 这是你的枪 要是她开枪了怎么办?
[25:40] Flack,I know,I know,I know,flack,but… Flack 我知道 我知道 Flack 但是…
[25:43] would you just think about what she’s going through? 但是你不能考虑下她的遭遇吗?
[25:46] I just need some time to find her. 我只是需要点时间找到她
[25:49] You never saw me,okay. 就当你没看到过我 好吗
[25:54] What’d the bondsman give you on barnes? 保释官给了你什么Barnes的信息?
[25:56] Old employers,a couple addresses,I got some hangouts. 旧雇主 几个地址 还有常去的地方
[25:59] I don’t know how to find rikki but if I find ollie barnes chances are sooner or later she’s going to show up. 我不知道怎么找Rikki 但如果找到 Ollie Barnes 她迟早会出现
[26:04] We split the list. 我们分头去找
[26:06] Four hours,we come up empty after… 4个小时 如果还是一无所获…
[26:08] then we’ll call it in,we’ll call it in. 我们就向上面报告 向上面报告
[26:10] Absolutely. Thank you. 肯定的 谢谢你
[26:15] Movie theater security cameras picked up jake and charlie fairwick 影院监控系统拍到了Jake和Charlie Fairwick
[26:19] buying popcorn at the concession stand just before the 1:00 matinee. 下午一点前在柜台前买爆米花
[26:22] The girl behind the counter remembers a whole conversation about the large combo. 服务员记得他们俩买了特大号套餐
[26:26] Freeze it there. 停在那里
[26:29] The were in the exact same clothes all day. 他们一天都没换过衣服
[26:32] And judging by the lack of blood on those clothes, 既然衣服上没有血迹…
[26:34] there’s no way they could have bludgeoned judge riverton to death. 他们没可能把Riverton法官打死
[26:37] Certainly doesn’t look like there’s a shotgun concealed anywhere on them. 看起来也不像身上能藏一把猎枪
[26:42] Camera’s picked them up at 3:00 pm on their way out of the movie. 摄像头拍到他们3点钟走出电影院
[26:45] Madison came to meet them. Madison过来和他们汇合
[26:47] Madison called 911 15 minutes later at 3:15. 一刻钟后 Madison在3:15报了警
[26:51] Monroe: Maybe jack and charlie weren’t involved. 也许Jack和Charlie与此案无关
[26:53] They were at the movies during our estimated time of death. 案发时间他们在电影院
[26:56] Question is,where was madison? 问题是 Madison那会在哪?
[26:58] Madison: I told you. 我已经告诉你了
[26:59] I was just wondering around,don’t you ever do that? 我在外面闲逛 你难道没这样过吗?
[27:02] Well,the problem is,madison,no one saw you. 问题是 Madison 没人看到你
[27:04] I sat on a park bench and read. 我坐在公园长椅上看书
[27:06] I did some window-shopping. 还逛了逛街
[27:08] I didn’t exactly think I’d need an alibi. 我认为我不需要不在场证明
[27:11] I can’t believe you think I had something to do with this. 真不敢相信你认为我和这案子有关
[27:13] I know your father was tough. 我知道你父亲很严厉
[27:15] He must have been difficult to live with. 他肯定很难相处
[27:16] Sure,he was tough,but… 没错 他是很严厉 但是…
[27:18] it’s just because he had high expectations of me. 那是因为他对我期望很高
[27:21] What possible reason would I have for… 我有什么理由去…
[27:25] I can’t even say it. 我甚至说不出口
[27:26] For killing him? 去杀他?
[27:28] Well,somebody had a reason. 有人有理由
[27:29] Whoever it was had a key to your apartment. 无论是谁都有你家钥匙
[27:31] I swear,it wasn’t me. 我发誓 不是我
[27:36] He left you everything. 他把一切都留给你了
[27:37] You can move to colorado now,to live with your mother. 现在你可以搬去科罗拉多和你母亲住了
[27:40] How did you know about that? 你怎么知道的?
[27:42] Transcript from your parents’ divorce. 你父母离婚的文件记录
[27:44] You wanted to live with your mother,your father wouldn’t let that happen. 你想和妈妈一起住 但是你爸爸阻止了
[27:46] That would have made me pretty angry. 要是我也会很生气
[27:51] You’re right. 你说得没错
[27:53] I hated him. 我恨他
[27:55] I didn’t want to be here. 我不想留在这
[27:57] I wouldn’t even speak to him for a whole year. 我甚至一整年不和他说话
[28:01] And now he’s dead… 但现在他死了…
[28:05] and I can’t tell him I’m sorry. 我没法告诉他 我很抱歉
[28:08] I can’t tell him that I loved him and that I changed my mind. 没法告诉他我爱他 我改变主意了
[28:19] Madison,I’m going to have to ask for your palm prints. Madison 我需要你的掌纹
[28:23] Hawkes: Ridge detail on madison’s palm print doesn’t match the napkin. Madison的掌纹和餐巾上的不相符
[28:28] And there’s no void. 没有缺口
[28:31] What is the sunflower shell in relationship to the napkin? 葵花籽壳和餐巾有什么关系?
[28:33] Across the room about 15 feet away. 两者在屋里相隔15英尺远
[28:37] If the shell blew down from the neighbor’s apartment into riverton’s open window, 如果葵花籽壳是从邻居家飘进 Riverton家开着的窗户
[28:41] how’d it end up all the way across the room? 怎么会在房间另一头出现?
[28:43] The window’s no where near the hallway. 窗户又不靠近走廊
[28:44] Riverton could have tracked it in before he was killed. 也许Riverton被杀前粘在脚上带过去的
[28:46] Or maybe the killer tracked it. 也许是凶手粘在脚上带过去的
[28:48] The ball of the foot and the heel of the palm are tough to distinguish. 脚掌纹和手掌纹很难区别
[28:52] You’re saying all this time we’ve been looking at a footprint? 你是说我们看了半天的居然是个脚印?
[28:55] What if the void on the napkin is from the shell? 如果餐巾上那道缺口 是由葵花籽壳造成的呢?
[29:07] It’s a perfect fit. 完全吻合
[29:09] The killer could have tracked the shell across the floor with their bare feet. 凶手可能光脚粘上带过来的
[29:12] But why commit murder without shoes on? Doesn’t make sense. 但为什么不穿鞋杀人? 这说不通啊
[29:16] It does if they weren’t wearing any clothes. 如果他们什么衣服也没穿就说得通了
[29:20] That certainly would explain why madison didn’t have any blood on her. 那也可以解释 为什么Madison身上没有血迹
[29:24] She killed her father and then took a shower. 她杀了她父亲 然后冲了个澡
[29:31] Nothing. 什么也没有
[29:32] No blood,no hairs. 没有血迹 没有毛发
[29:34] I’ll give her this,she’s smart. 我得说 她很聪明
[29:37] Bludgeoning your own father to death,that’s smart? 打死自己的父亲 那叫聪明?
[29:39] Smart in a cold-blooded kind of way. 是那种冷血的聪明
[29:41] She washed away all the evidence. 她清洗掉了所有证据
[29:48] Maybe not all of it. 也许不是所有
[30:15] Leave a message at the tone. 请在提示后留言
[30:17] Danny,where the hell are you? Danny 你到底在哪?
[30:23] Dispatch,I need a hit on a cell phone location. 派遣中心 我需要查一个手机的位置
[30:25] Number’s 212-555-0121. 号码是212-555-0121
[30:29] The mystery compound I found on the shower curtain, 我在浴帘上发现的神秘化合物
[30:31] it turned out to be soybean oil,butter flavoring, 是大豆油 黄油食品香精
[30:34] beta-carotene and citric acid. β-胡萝卜素和柠檬酸
[30:36] All of them,basic ingredients in popcorn topping. 都是爆米花的主要成份
[30:39] Jake and charlie fairwick were at the movies. Jake和Charlie Fairwick在电影院
[30:41] I did some checking,the theater they were at uses the exact same ingredients in its popcorn topping. 我查了下 他们去的那家电影院 卖的爆米花就是这种成份
[30:46] Riverton’s apartment is only three blocks away. Riverton的公寓距那只有三个街区
[30:49] You think they snuck out,killed riverton,showered,then snuck back in? 你认为他们溜出来 杀了Riverton 冲了澡 再溜回去?
[30:53] Movie and a murder. 电影和谋杀
[30:54] Hell of a double feature. 还真像是两场连映
[31:01] They could have come out this way without being noticed. 他们可能从这出来不被发现
[31:04] Dark theater,nobody would have missed them. 黑洞洞的电影院 没人会注意到他们
[31:07] Yeah,must have wedged something in the door so they could get back inside. 没错 但肯定得在门里堵上东西 这样才能溜回来
[31:39] Hawkes…
[32:01] cross-sectional analysis of the movie theater paint 电影院的油漆和我在猎枪枪管上 发现的油漆
[32:04] is an exact match to the sample I got in the shotgun barrel. 完全一致
[32:13] The boys must’ve hidden the gun on the l geed above the rear exit, 这两男孩肯定是把枪藏在后门上的檐上
[32:17] and then nicked the door when they took it down. 拿下来的时候划到了门
[32:19] Which still doesn’t tell us if they acted alone or if madison put them up to it. 但仍然说明不了他们是独自行动 还是Madison指使的
[32:22] We just compared madison’s footprint to the one we found on the napkin; no match. 我们刚把Madison的脚印和餐巾上发现的 作了对比 不吻合
[32:27] If they boys did it,how did they get into the apartment? 如果是这两个男孩做的 他们怎么进的公寓?
[32:30] Madison and jake had been dating for two months,somewhere in that time, Jake和Madison已经交往两个月了
[32:33] it’s possible that he got access to her key,made a copy. 那期间很可能拿到她的钥匙 复制了一把
[32:36] But why would the boys want to kill judge riverton? They hardly knew him. 但这两个男孩为什么想杀Riverton法官呢? 他们都不认识他
[33:52] He was ten. 他只有10岁
[33:54] Who? 谁?
[33:55] Rikki? Rikki?
[33:58] Go away,danny. 走开 Danny
[33:59] Rikki,put down the gun,please? Rikki 放下枪
[34:03] He took everything from me. 他夺走了我的一切
[34:04] I don’t even know you,lady. 我都不认识你 女士
[34:06] You shut up! 你闭嘴!
[34:07] Rikki,listen to me. Rikki 听我说
[34:09] Sweetheart,you don’t want to do this. 宝贝 你不想要这样做的
[34:11] If he hadn’t robbed that store,ruben would still be alive. 如果他没有抢劫那家商店 Ruben就还会活着
[34:14] I know you think that,but if I would’ve stayed with ruben and… 我知道你这么想 但如果我和Ruben待在一起…
[34:17] made sure he got home,he’d be alive. 确保他回到家 他也还会活着
[34:22] That’s all I had to do… 我应该做的是…
[34:24] was stay with him. 和他待在一起
[34:28] So if you want to shoot someone… 所以如果你想开枪…
[34:41] – I want him back. – I know,I know. – 我想要他回来 – 我知道 我知道
[34:44] Just let me have the gun. Let me have the gun. 把枪给我 把枪给我
[34:51] crazy bitch ought to be locked up. 疯婊子 应该被拷起来
[34:52] What you… Get the hell out of here! 你… 快他妈滚走!
[34:54] If you ask me,that kid caught a lucky break. 要我说 那孩子真是有幸喘口气了
[34:56] Might’ve ended up a nut job,like his old lady. 要不难保不和他妈一样变成疯子
[35:01] Hey,danny! Danny! 嘿 Danny! Danny!
[35:04] Get out of here. Get the hell out of here! 滚 快滚开!
[35:10] Danny?
[35:12] Are you taking her in or am I? 你逮捕她还是我来?
[35:14] She’s not going in! 她不能进监狱!
[35:15] You know this has got to be put on paper. 你知道这个应该记录在案的
[35:17] That mug’s probably already on the phone with his lawyer,telling him all about this. 那混蛋很可能已经打电话给律师 告诉他这事了
[35:20] Flack,I’m gonna take her home. Flack 我要带她回家
[35:24] I’ll be at my desk. 我会去办公室
[35:26] I’ll give you one hour. 给你一个小时
[35:28] After that,I’ll do what I got to do. 那之后 我就会做我应该做的事情
[35:40] turns out the fairwick boys were originally the highford boys. Fairwick兄弟原来是Highford兄弟
[35:43] Mother died when they were young. 很小的时候母亲死了
[35:45] Father worked three jobs,raised them until the acs entered the picture. 父亲打三份工抚养他们 直到儿童福利局介入
[35:49] Court ruled he was unfit. 法庭判他不称职
[35:51] It says here,they were with four different foster families. 这里说 他们待过4个寄养家庭
[35:54] Must’ve been tough. 日子肯定很难过
[35:55] Let me guess– judge riverton is the one who took them away from their father. 我猜猜 Riverton法官 是拆散他俩和父亲的”元凶”
[35:59] He called it a case of parental neglect. 他把这个案子称之为”父母疏忽”
[36:01] I think we just found our motive. 我想我们找到动机了
[36:04] Bonasera: It was brilliant,charlie. 这还真是聪明 Charlie
[36:05] Whose idea was it to take your clothes off? 谁出的主意脱掉衣服?
[36:08] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[36:09] We didn’t do anything. 我们什么也没做
[36:23] That’s hard to look at,isn’t it? 看不下去 对吧?
[36:26] Bonasera: We found oil from popcorn topping on the judge’s shower curtain. 我们在法官家的浴帘上发现了爆米花油
[36:30] That’s what got you,charlie. 我们凭这个抓到了你 Charlie
[36:34] It’s always that one,little mistake. 总会留下蛛丝马迹
[36:36] And that show you put on at the movie theater? 录像显示你们穿着衣服在电影院
[36:39] Ordering the jumbo combos so the girl behind the counter would remember you? 点特大号套餐以便让服务员记住你们?
[36:42] It actually came back to bite you,too. 回头来这也咬定了你
[36:44] Did you know,when you threw that gun off the roof, 知道吗 当你把枪从房顶扔下来时
[36:47] you killed another person,an innocent girl? 你杀了另一个人 一个无辜的女孩
[36:54] bonasera: Her name’s emily miller. 她叫Emily Miller
[36:55] She was shopping for flowers. 正在买花
[36:57] Look at her! 看看她!
[36:58] She’s only 22 years old! 她只有22岁!
[37:04] You want to tell us why you did this,charlie? 想告诉我们你为什么这样做吗 Charlie?
[37:12] My father loved us. 我父亲很爱我们
[37:14] He had to work three jobs just to support us. 他得打三份工来抚养我们
[37:17] So he left me and my brother home a lot. 所以他常把我和哥哥留在家里
[37:19] You were seven and jake was nine. 你那时7岁 Jake9岁
[37:21] You were too young to be left alone. 你俩实在太小 不能单独留在家里
[37:23] Riverton called it neglect. Riverton把这称作疏忽
[37:25] There was no neglect. 没有什么疏忽
[37:27] All my father ever did was love us. 我父亲很爱我们
[37:29] He did everything that he could for me and my brother. 他做的一切都是为了我和我哥哥
[37:31] Jake’s 18 now. Jake现在18岁
[37:32] Legally,he could’ve gone to live with your father,but he didn’T. 法律上说 他能和父亲一起住了 可他没有
[37:36] My father died three months ago,in the south bronx. 我爸爸3个月前去世了 在南布朗克斯区
[37:45] we found him hiding in the basement of his building. 我们发现他藏在大楼的地下室里
[37:48] Take a seat,jake. 坐下吧 Jake
[37:50] Jake,don’t say anything. Jake 什么也别说
[37:53] It’s too late,charlie. 太迟了 Charlie
[37:56] I’m not letting you go down for something I did. 我不会让我做的事情连累你
[37:58] – Jake… – shut up. – 闭嘴
[38:01] My brother had nothing to do with this. 我弟弟和这件事无关
[38:04] I was the one who planned it. 是我一手策划的
[38:06] I hooked up with madison,made a copy of her key, 我和Madison约会 复制了她家钥匙
[38:09] then I found out when the judge would be home alone. 然后摸清法官独自在家的时间
[38:13] I went there to kill the son of a bitch. 去那里杀了这个狗娘养的
[38:15] Charlie just stood there. Charlie只是站在那
[38:19] It was me… all me. 是我… 全是我干的
[38:38] charlie,go take a shower. Charlie? Charlie 去冲个澡 Charlie?
[39:06] One crime,five victims: 一次犯罪 5个受害人:
[39:09] Emily miller and judge riverton,who lost their lives; Emily Miller和Riverton法官 失去了性命
[39:11] madison lost a father; and you two lost your future. Madison失去了父亲 你们两个失去了未来
[39:54] I thought you were off today? 我还以为你今天休息呢
[39:55] Yeah,something came up with danny. 是的 但我和Danny有些事情
[39:58] It… 这个…
[40:00] it’s A… long story. 这个… 说来话长
[40:03] How about I tell you later,over an irish coffee? 待会告诉你 一起喝杯爱尔兰咖啡?
[40:07] I think I know just the place. 我想我知道有个好地方
[40:24] Jess,would you take her inside? Jess 你带她进去好吗?
[40:26] Sure. 好的
[40:38] Messer,hang on a sec. Messer 等一下
[40:40] What,don? 什么 Don?
[40:42] What do you want me to say? 你想我说什么?
[40:43] I called ahead to arraignment. 我提前打电话给传讯处了
[40:44] She’ll be walked through the system,released on her recognizance. 她交了保释金就可以出来了
[40:48] She won’t spend a night in jail. 一晚上也不用呆在牢里
[40:49] You know what? 知道吗?
[40:51] You should mind your own business. 你应该管好自己的事
[40:52] You’re my friend,danny. 你是我的朋友 Danny
[40:54] Makes it my business. 你的事就是我的事
[40:57] You’ve got to stop blaming yourself from ruben’s death. 不要再为Ruben的死责备自己了
[41:00] Ruben,go straight home,ruben! Ruben 照直走回家 Ruben!
[41:02] Go straight home! 照直走回家!
[41:03] Woman: Help! Somebody stop him! 救命! 快抓住他!
[41:16] how? 怎么能?
[41:18] How can I do that? 我怎么能不怪自己?
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme