Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] Please, no! 请不要打了
[00:59] Stop it! 停手
[01:08] Brett, everyone is fighting out there. Brett 所有人都在那边打架
[01:10] You have to do something before they ruin our wedding. 在他们毁掉我们的婚礼前你得做点什么
[01:14] Brett, what the hell is wrong with you? Get up! Brett 你怎么搞的 起来
[01:28] So, the Hatfields and the McCoys couldn’t keep it together 所以 Hatfield和McCoy两家相处的时间
[01:30] long enough to merge the family fortunes. 还没长到能在一个碗里吃饭的程度
[01:33] Who’s the vic? 被害人是谁?
[01:34] The groom. 新郎
[01:35] Brett Dohn, 28 years old. Brett Dohn 28岁
[01:38] Guy made it big in the stock market. 这家伙在股市里赚了大钱
[01:40] The bri’s Emma Blackstone. 新娘是Emma Blackstone
[01:42] She’s a mess. 现在一团糟
[01:44] She give you anything? 她告诉了你什么吗?
[01:45] From what she said between the hysterics, 从她那歇斯底里的情况来看
[01:47] I don’t think she knows anything. 我认为她什么都不知道
[01:49] I’m going to try to talk to her again, though. 不过 我试着再和她沟通看看
[01:51] The eight tranquilizers mommy gave her 她母亲给她的8片安定
[01:53] should have kicked in by now. 现在应该起作用了
[01:54] Right here. 这儿
[02:01] Gives new meaning to cold feet. 给冷足症下个新定义
[02:03] No apparent gunshot wound or stab wounds, 没有可见的枪伤或者刺伤
[02:05] no signs of petechial hemorrhaging. 没有淤血的迹象
[02:08] So he wasn’t strangled. 所以他不是被勒死的
[02:09] Could be internal injuries from the fight. 可能是打斗引起的内伤
[02:10] Won’t know for sure till we get him on the table. 在放到(解剖)台上以前还不能肯定
[02:12] Wasn’t in the fight. 不是在打斗中
[02:13] No one I interviewed has seen the groom 我采访的人里面没有
[02:14] since the rehearsal dinner last night. 在昨晚的预演晚餐后看到过新郎的
[02:16] So, how did the only guy not throwing punches end up dead? 那么 唯一一个没动手的人是怎么死的?
[03:12] C.O.D. could be an overdose or alcohol poisoning. 死因可能是药物过量或酒精中毒
[03:15] Smells like 100 proof to me. 闻起来似乎就是这样
[03:21] Looks like blood in his mouth. 他的嘴里好像有血
[03:24] That’s consistent with trauma to his airway. 这符合他气管上的创伤
[03:26] Don’t see any damage to his throat. 喉咙没有看到任何伤口
[03:29] Aspiration could be from a chest wound. 可能由胸口的伤导致的
[03:33] What was that? 那是什么?
[03:41] Is that bubble wrap? 那是气泡衬垫吗?
[03:42] There’s blood under there. 那个下面有血迹
[03:44] I’m going to get this guy 我要把这个家伙
[03:45] to Autopsy, let Sid tell us the rest of the story. 送去尸检 让Sid告诉我们发生了什么
[03:50] There was no sigof a struggle. 没有打斗的迹象
[03:52] There’s no blood. 没有血迹
[03:53] Whatever happened to him didn’t happen in this tent. 他所经受的一切不是在他的帐篷里面发生的
[04:06] Danny.
[04:40] So, George, you said you went out 那么 George 你说你曾经
[04:42] with Brett after the rehearsal dinner? 在预演晚餐后和Brett一起出去过?
[04:43] Yeah, it was his last night of being a free agent, 对 那是作为自由人的最后一个晚上
[04:45] so, we got wasted, you know, bar hopping. 所以我们就去找乐子 你知道 去夜店跳舞
[04:47] You were with him the whole time? Yeah, it’s kind of fuzzy. – 你一直和他在一起吗? – 对 不过记得不是特清楚
[04:49] At, like, midnight, I looked up, everyone was gone, 在 大概午夜 我看了看 所有人都走了
[04:51] so I hit the next bar. 所以我去逛下一个酒吧了
[04:54] I just can’t beeve he’s never coming back. 简直不能相信他永远不会回来了
[05:03] So, I’m putting together 那么 我把参加婚礼的客人
[05:04] a list of wedding guests and employees. 和雇员列个表
[05:06] See if we can tack down a motive. 看看我们能不能找出动机
[05:08] There’s a smudge on the curb 路缘上有块污渍
[05:10] consistent with the yellow stain 和Brett Dohn鞋底的
[05:11] on the bottom of Brett Dohn’s shoe. 黄色污迹一致
[05:13] He stepped on the curb while it was still wet. 他在还没干的路缘上走
[05:15] I’ll find out when the curb was painted. 我会查出路缘是什么时候漆的
[05:17] Our groom was alive there, but dead in there. 新郎在这里还是活的 但是死在那边
[05:21] Killed somewhere in between. 在之间某处被杀
[05:24] No blood, no drag marks, no murder weapon. 没有血迹 没有拖动痕迹 没有凶器
[05:28] How do you kill a guy in a 20-foot space 你怎么能在20尺(约6.1米) 的距离上杀掉一个人
[05:31] and leave no evidence at all? 并且完全不留证据呢?
[06:28] My very first dead ringer. 我的第一个死人的电话
[06:31] I guess, uh, you didn’t pull that 我猜 呃 你不是从他口袋里
[06:33] out of his pocket, Sid, did you? 把那个拿出来的 Sid 对吧?
[06:34] Found it in his abdominal cavity. 在他的腹腔发现的这个
[06:36] It’s our victim’s phone. 这是受害者的手机
[06:38] It was cushioned with these. 它下面垫着这个
[06:40] Packing peanuts? 花生糖?
[06:41] Mm-hmm. Wait. – 嗯嗯 – 等等
[06:43] So, he was stuffed and then wrapped like a gift? 那么 他被填满后包装得像个礼物?
[06:45] Maybe the killer changed his mind during the murder 可能凶手在谋杀时改变了主意
[06:48] and tried to save the victim, you know, stop the bleeding. 试着救被害人 你知道 帮他止血
[06:50] Know what killed him? 知道什么杀了他吗?
[06:52] Defensive wounds here, 防卫伤在这里
[06:55] but this nasty gash was the fatal blow. 但是这个严重的切口才是致命一击
[06:57] Wound indicates sharp force trauma. 伤口是锋利凶器造成的
[07:00] Any idea what the weapon was? 知道凶器是什了么?
[07:02] Based on the serration patterns, 根据锯齿形的模式来看
[07:04] it’s almost as if the groom 应该是新郎
[07:05] were stabbed with three different weapons. 被三种不同的武器刺过
[07:07] But whatever the killer used punctured the lung, 但无论凶手用什么穿透了肺部
[07:09] causing the aspirated blood you saw at the scene, 造成了你在现场看到的出血
[07:11] as well as exsanguination. 也就是放血
[07:13] He bled out, but we didn’t find a drop of blood anywhere. 他流了血 但我们找不到任何滴落的血迹
[07:16] I mean, there was no blood near the tent, 我是说 帐篷周围没有血迹
[07:17] nothing in the surrounding areas in the park. 公园周围区域也没有
[07:19] Had to be killed somewhere else. You got a time of death? 应该是在其他地方被杀的 被害时间呢?
[07:21] Best estimate, between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. 最好的估计 在凌晨2点到3点间
[07:26] Hold up– for the paint to get on the groom’s shoe, 等等 从新郎鞋上获得的涂料来看
[07:28] he had to step on the wet curb in the park. 他是在公园内还没干的路缘上踏过的
[07:32] According to Flack, the curb was painted at 6:00 a.m. 根据Flack的调查 路缘是在早上6点漆的
[07:34] Yeah, so, how’s a guy die at 2:00 a.m., 那么 一个死在凌晨2点的人
[07:36] then step on a curb four hours later? 是怎么在四个小时后踏上路缘的?
[08:20] I have no comment. 我没什么要说的
[08:21] No comment. 没什么要说的
[08:23] Come on, guys, I said I have no comment; thank you. 喂 伙计们 我说过我没什么好说的 谢谢你们
[08:34] Six-Charlie to Central, I have a 10-33. Six-Charlie报告中心 发现10-33情况
[08:37] Requesting Bomb Squad response. Criminal Court. 需要拆弹组答复 位置为法院
[08:48] Did you see anyone? 你看到什么人了吗?
[08:50] Get any threats? 被威胁?
[08:51] No. No, nothing. 不 不 没有
[08:57] All right, go. 好的 开始
[09:07] You think this is related to the Russo trial? 你认为这个和Russo的审判有关?
[09:09] Maybe. I mean, but this was just the preliminary hearing. 可能吧 我是说 这才是第一次听证
[09:12] The real trial is not for months. 真正的审判几个月后才开始
[09:20] Detectives? 探员?
[09:24] Let’s see what we got here. 让我们看看都发现了什么
[09:31] There are no wires. 没有电缆
[09:35] No power source. 没有电源
[09:36] I’m not picking up anything electronic. 我没发现任何带电的东西
[09:38] It’s not a bomb. 这不是个炸弹
[09:52] It’s a puzzle. 是个拼图
[10:00] What the hell were you thinking, Drew? 你他妈怎么想的 Drew?
[10:01] I mean, this was not cute or funny 我是说 这可不好玩或者有意思
[10:03] or the least bit charming. 甚至一点都不可爱
[10:05] I told you, I didn’t want you to send me any more gifts 我告诉过你了 我不想你再送我礼物
[10:07] and I thought I made it 而且我认为我已经
[10:08] perfectly clear that I was not interested. 很清楚的说明我不感兴趣了
[10:10] And then you put this box on my truck?! 然后你又把这个盒子放在了我的车上?
[10:13] I called the bomb squad, Drew. 我呼叫了拆弹组 Drew
[10:16] It’s not from me, Stella. 这不是我送的 Stella
[10:18] Look, every gift I sent to your office 看 我送到你办公室的每个礼物
[10:20] was with a card. 都有个卡片
[10:21] You know, there was a theme going on, in case you didn’t notice. 你知道 其实礼物是有个主题的 怕你没注意到
[10:23] A puzzle doesn’t exactly say, “Take a risk.” 拼图当然不意味着“冒风险”
[10:28] You really didn’t send this to me. 这个真的不是你送的
[10:30] No, but I do like a good challenge. 不是 但是我喜欢挑战
[10:32] You want to put it together? 你要把它拼起来吗?
[10:41] Stop touching it. 别摸它
[10:46] That looks like blood. 那看起来像是血迹
[10:52] Definitely blood. 当然是血迹
[10:55] This puzzle is huge. 这拼图够大的
[10:56] I tried to contact the manufacturer, 我试着联系了制造商
[10:58] Danco, to see if they could, you know, Danco 看看他们能不能 你知道
[10:59] send us a picture of the box or something 发给我们这个盒子的照片或者
[11:00] to help us put it together. 别的什么能帮我们拼起来的东西
[11:02] They went out of business six years ago. 他们六年前就停业了
[11:04] Great. 太好了
[11:09] Found traces of some kind of powder. 找到了类似粉末的痕迹
[11:11] No prints so far. 目前为止没有指纹
[11:22] Wait a minute. 等一下
[11:25] The diameter of each 每个像这样掉落的
[11:25] drop of blood looks like 血滴的直径
[11:27] it’s less than one millimeter. 都少于一毫米
[11:28] High velocity spatter. 高速飞溅
[11:30] It’s consistent with a gun shot. 和枪伤一致
[11:32] Maybe there is a connection to the Russo trial. 可能这个和Russo的案子有联系
[11:34] Maybe they were sending some kind of warning. 可能他们在送出警告什么的
[11:37] I don’t think so, Lindsay. 我不这么认为 Lindsay
[11:38] Puzzles just aren’t their style. 拼图不是他们的风格
[11:40] This needs to be put together right away. 需要立刻把这个拼起来
[11:42] There could be a body out there to go with this blood. 可能有个和这些血迹有联系的尸体
[11:44] Adam, this is top priority Adam 这是对你来说
[11:45] for you. Okay. – 最重要的事情 – 好
[12:37] There was a linear wear pattern 这里有个线性磨损的模式
[12:38] on both the leather insoles of the groom’s shoes. 新郎皮鞋内底的两侧都有
[12:40] Possibly orthotics. 可能是矫正器
[12:41] They’re usually worn to alleviate joint pain, 他们经常穿那个以减轻错误步态
[12:44] resulting from a faulty gait or posture. 或者姿势造成的关节疼痛
[12:46] It seems odd, though, that he would 尽管看起来很奇怪 他居然
[12:48] take them out before his wedding– 在婚礼前把它们拿了出来
[12:51] all that dancing and standing around. 要知道要跳舞 还要到处应酬
[12:53] Something else struck me as odd. 还有些东西让我感觉奇怪
[12:55] The groom’s shoes were obviously worn. 新郎的鞋显然是穿过的
[12:57] If a man’s ever going to buy new shoes, 如果一个男人会去买新鞋
[12:59] it’s probably going to be for his wedding. 那可能就是为婚礼准备的
[13:03] Maybe the groom was wearing someone else’s shoes. 可能新郎穿的是别人的鞋
[13:06] Which would explain why it appeared 这可以解释为什么
[13:09] that our already-dead groom 我们已经死了的新郎
[13:11] stepped on a freshly painted curb. 会踩在刚漆过的路缘上
[13:13] That could only be possible 只有可能是
[13:15] if someone else stepped in the paint, 其他人踩在了油漆上
[13:16] then switched shoes with our groom Brett Dohn. 然后和我们的新郎Brett Dohn换了鞋
[13:18] And those shoes could belong to our killer. 而且那双鞋属于我们的凶手
[13:21] We sill need to find the primary crime scene. 我们还需要找出第一犯罪现场
[13:22] Brett was last seen around midnight. Brett最后是在午夜被看到
[13:24] Sid puts time of death between 2:00 Sid推测死亡时间在2点
[13:25] and 3:00. The groom was stuffed and dressed 到3点之间 新郎吃完饭穿好衣服
[13:27] before being brought to the park. 都在他被带到公园前发生的
[13:29] The killer needed access to pink 凶手需要有
[13:31] packing peanuts and bubble wrap… 花生糖和气泡衬垫
[13:34] Which are consistent with wedding gifts, 这和婚礼礼物一致
[13:36] most likely delivered 可能是直接快递到
[13:37] directly to the new couple’s home. 新人的家里的
[13:46] So the neighbors were very helpful. 那么 邻居们真是够帮忙的
[13:48] They saw nothing, heard nothing and know nothing. 他们什么都没看到听到 也什么都不知道
[13:50] Welcome to my life. Hmm. – 欢迎来到我的生活 – 嗯
[13:53] Looks like this is where the groom was killed. 看起来这是新郎被杀的地方
[13:55] Bride stayed in a hotel last night. 新娘昨晚在宾馆过的
[13:57] Night before the wedding superstition– 婚礼前夜有个迷信的说法
[13:58] the whole bad luck thing. 会带来霉运的
[13:59] Yeah, well, if she would’ve 对 不过如果她是和未婚夫 一起度过那个夜晚的呢?
[14:01] she could’ve been killed as well. 她也会被杀
[14:02] I searched the closets, no orthotics 我查找了衣柜 新郎的鞋里面
[14:04] in any of the groom’s shoes, proves our theory 没有矫正器 这也就证明了
[14:07] he was wearing someone else’s. 他是在穿别人的鞋的推理
[14:08] Pink peanuts! 粉色花生糖
[14:11] Looks like we’re missing 看起来我们也漏掉了
[14:12] a wedding gift as well. 婚礼礼物
[14:15] Got an indentation here. 这里有个凹痕
[14:17] And where are the clothes 还有 新郎被刺时候
[14:18] the groom was wearing when he was stabbed? 穿的衣服在哪?
[14:22] Looks like someone tried to clean up. 看起来有些人清理过了
[14:25] I saw a garbage truck a couple blocks away. 我在几个街区外看到了个垃圾车
[14:27] You better get to that Dumpster before they do. 你最好在他们收垃圾之前先去看看
[14:30] Okay, I got this one. 好 我知道了
[14:36] Hey. 嗨
[14:38] Hey. So the little rock I found in the puzzle box, 嗨 那个我在拼图盒子里发现的石子
[14:41] it isn’t really a rock. 并不是石子
[14:43] It’s too stratified, so I ran it 它太多层了 所以我
[14:44] under the electron microscope. 在电子显微镜下看了看
[14:47] Silicon and oxygen is consistent with quartz. 硅和氧 和石英成分一致
[14:49] Copper and iron give it its color. 铜和铁让它有了颜色
[14:51] Based on the morphology and the elemental composition, 根据形态和元素组成
[14:54] our rock is actually petrified redwood. 我们的石子其实是石化红木
[14:56] Unfinished, indigenous to Northern California. 未完工的北加利福尼亚土产
[14:59] So what was it doing in the box? 那么它为什么在盒子里?
[15:00] I have no idea. 不知道
[15:02] And there was no other evidence 盒子里没有其他证据了
[15:03] on the box, nothing on the string. 绳子上也没有
[15:05] And the plastic that the puzzle came in was made from 制造拼图的塑料
[15:08] polyvinyl chloride; it’s probably 由聚氯乙烯制成 它可能
[15:10] what the company used to package the puzzle in the first place. 是公司用来在第一个地方包装拼图的
[15:12] Most likely it was opened and then heated to reseal. 更有可能的是它曾被加热重封闭过
[15:15] Right, and the trace that I found 对 还有 我在拼图片上发现的踪迹
[15:17] on the puzzle piece: garden variety chalk. 是花园多种白尘粉
[15:20] Did you find anything from the blood on the puzzle pieces? 你在拼图片上找到的血迹有什么发现没有?
[15:22] Not really. 没有
[15:23] The intensity of the DNA profile 从DNA的强度上来看
[15:25] tells me the blood was fresh, 血液是新鲜的
[15:27] but there’s no match to anybody involved in the Russo trial. 但是不符合Russo案件中的任何人
[15:29] No match in CODIS at all. CODIS中也没有匹配的
[15:31] So I don’t get it. 那我就不明白了
[15:32] What does petrified redwood have to do with a bloody puzzle? 石化红木和沾血的拼图有什么关系?
[15:35] And why were either of those things left for me? 而且为什么这两样都东西都留给我了?
[16:05] Wow, it’s 3-D. 哇哦 是立体的
[16:08] Yeah, that’s why the computer couldn’t find 对 这也是为什么电脑不能找到
[16:10] any matches among the pieces I scanned. 在我扫描的碎片中找到匹配的图案
[16:12] It didn’t recognize the algorithm. 它不认识这个算法
[16:13] It thought it was two-dimensional. 电脑认为是拼图是平面的
[16:16] Looks like you only have half of a puzzle here. 似乎只有一半拼图
[16:18] Are you done? Yeah, that’s all he sent. – 搞定了吗? – 好了 这就是所有了
[16:20] But you were right about the blood. 但你在血迹上的看法是对的
[16:23] The predominant size of each of the stains 污迹的最大尺寸
[16:25] is less than a millimeter. 也小于一毫米
[16:27] Definitely high-velocity spatter. 绝对是高速飞溅
[16:30] Where’s that piece? 那片跑哪去了?
[16:31] I don’t know. 不知道
[16:32] I looked everywhere, it wasn’t in the box. 我到处都找了 它不在盒子里
[16:33] Look again. You think it has significance? 再看看 你认为它很重要吗?
[16:35] Until we know who that blood belongs to… 直到我们直到血迹属于谁的之前都是
[16:38] I’ll look again. 我会再看看
[16:39] I’ll retrace my steps. 我会重新回顾一下我的步骤
[16:41] I hate puzzles. 我恨拼图
[16:44] So how’s your Central Park wedding? 中央公园婚礼调查的如何?
[16:46] It’s getting stranger by the minute. 越来越奇怪
[16:48] Hey, I’ll take your strange and raise you. 嗨 再怪也没有我的怪
[16:49] What’s going on with the puzzle? 拼图怎么样了?
[16:51] We’re missing a piece 少了一片
[16:52] and we only have half of the entire puzzle. 而且我们只有整个拼图的一半
[16:54] Could this be a case from your past? 以你过去经验来看这算是个案子吗?
[16:56] Someone holding a grudge? 有人不乐意了?
[16:57] No, you know, I’ve been racking my brain. 不 你知道 我脑袋都想疼了
[16:59] I can’t think of anything; there’s nothing. 我不能想任何东西 那里什么都没有
[17:01] Someone’s blood is on the puzzle. 拼图上有人的血迹
[17:03] This guy isn’t playing a game. 这家伙不是在玩游戏
[17:06] Let me assign a detail. 我再给你派个人来帮忙吧
[17:08] No, I’ll let you know if I think I need one. 不 如果我需要的话我会告诉你
[17:10] Right now, I’m fine. 现在 还好
[17:11] Okay, but keep me in the loop. Always. – 好吧 但是有事要告诉我 – 没问题
[17:23] Drew… listen, I’m missing a piece of the puzzle. Drew 听着 我弄丢了拼图的其中一片
[17:26] I thought maybe when you pulled some of those piece out, 我认为可能是你在拉出一些拼图的时候
[17:28] it might’ve fallen on the floor. 掉在地板上了
[17:32] What? 怎么了?
[17:33] You could’ve just called. 你打个电话说就行了
[17:36] But you’re here, so I’m thinking this is your way 但你来到这儿 所以我想这是你
[17:38] of apologizing for that wrath I endured earlier today. 为早上我忍受你的暴怒的道歉
[17:41] And, yes, I accept. 而且 对 我接受了
[17:45] Do you mind if I…? 你介不介意我?
[17:46] Feel free to look around. 请随意
[17:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:52] Uh… 嗯
[17:55] could you… 你能
[17:56] Move, yeah. 移一下 行
[18:02] You know, I can– I can 你知道 我能 我能
[18:03] help you down there if you, uh… 帮你下去看看 如果你 嗯
[18:04] No, I’m fine. 不 我没问题
[18:11] Got it. 找到了
[18:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:20] I am sorry about earlier. 先前的事我很抱歉
[18:30] Silver leaf? 银叶?
[18:31] Yeah, it was on the groom’s phone 是的 它在新郎的手机上
[18:33] Sid pulled out of his gut. Sid把它从他的肠子上拿了下来
[18:34] They used to use silver leaf to gild statues 他们过去经常用银叶给屋顶的雕像镀金
[18:37] on rooftops, but not so 但是现在
[18:38] much anymore, although 不常那么做了 尽管
[18:40] sometimes silver leaf is used in food and drink. 有些时候银叶用于食物和饮料
[18:43] When we processed the scene, 我们在处理现场的时候
[18:44] the cake was decorated with silver leaf. 蛋糕是使用银叶装饰的
[18:47] That’s what made it shine. 所以才能发光
[18:49] The wedding cake was at the park, 婚礼蛋糕在公园
[18:50] but the phone was still inside Brett 但是在Brett给换好衣服
[18:52] before he was redressed and taken there. 带去公园之前 手机就在他肚子里了
[18:54] So prior to stuffing the groom with the phone, 所以在把手机给新郎喂下去之前
[18:56] the killer had to come in contact with the cake. 凶手需要接触蛋糕
[18:58] There’s really only one person who could’ve done that 只有一个人能在蛋糕搬到婚礼上之前
[19:01] before the cake got to the wedding. 能做到这一点
[19:06] My catering business is just getting off the ground. 我的饮食服务才刚刚起步
[19:08] The Dohn-Blackstone wedding Dohn和Blackstone的婚礼
[19:09] would’ve made me a household name. Why’s that? 会让我名扬千里 我为什么要那么做?
[19:11] It’s the wedding of the season. 婚礼就是原因
[19:13] Two of New York’s most elite families; ilthe guest list alone 两个纽约最精英的大户
[19:15] would’ve ensured my employment for the next ten years. 会保证我再被雇佣10年
[19:17] “Wedding of the season.” 季度婚礼
[19:19] So you and Brett 所以你和Brett
[19:20] were college buddies, huh? How do you think 在大学时候是哥们儿 对吧?
[19:22] I got the job? He did me a huge favor. 你认为我是怎么得到这个工作的? 他帮了我大忙
[19:24] Do you wear orthotics, Tim? 你用矫正器吗 Tim?
[19:27] What’re you, the foot police? 你是什么人 足警吗?
[19:30] Uh, no, no, you can check my shoes. 啊 不 不 你可以检查我的鞋
[19:32] What’s this about, anyway? 不过为什么这么问?
[19:33] We checked his phone records. 我们查看了他的电话记录
[19:34] A year and a half ago, you were calling Brett 从一年半前开始 你一直给Brett打电话
[19:36] all the time, then up until about three months ago, 直到三个月前没联系了
[19:38] no contact; now, all of a sudden, 现在 突然
[19:39] he’s calling you every 30 seconds. 他又每半分钟给你打一次电话了
[19:41] Yeah, I ran into him downtown 对 我到城里投奔他来了
[19:42] and he offered me the opportunity to cater 他提供给我一个当招待的机会
[19:44] his wedding, so, of course he’s going to call me. 他的婚礼 当然 也要打电话给我了
[19:46] We got reason to believe that you were 我们有理由相信你昨天晚上
[19:48] with Brett last night. No. – 曾经和Brett在一起 – 没有
[19:49] No, my kid’s birthday party was yesterday. 没有 昨晚是我孩子的生日派对
[19:51] After that, I was cooking. 之后我一直在做饭
[19:52] Well, we found silver leaf 对了 我们在Brett的手机上面
[19:53] from the wedding cake on Brett’s cell phone. 找到了婚礼蛋糕用的银叶
[19:55] You did make the cake, right? 是你做的那个蛋糕 对吧?
[19:56] Yeah, but I use silver leaf for a lot of things. 对 但是我做很多东西都要用到银叶
[19:58] It’s sort of my signature. 它算是我的一种风格
[20:00] Brett and I met a few days back Brett和我几天前见过面
[20:01] to go over the final checklist. 看了一遍这个婚礼最终的名单
[20:02] for the wedding, my phone died 但我的手机坏了
[20:04] and I needed to call one of the vendors, 而且我需要联系其中一个卖家
[20:06] so I used his phone. 所以我用了他的手机
[20:08] Silver leaf, it sticks to everything. 银叶 它会附着到任何东西上
[20:10] When was the last time you were at Brett’s house? 你上次去Brett家是什么时候?
[20:12] I don’t know– a few weeks back. 我不清楚 几周前吧
[20:13] Look, you guys are barking up the wrong tree here. 你看 你们审错人了
[20:15] But why would I want to kill the guy 我为什么要杀掉
[20:16] who was going to make me a success? 帮我成功的人?
[20:25] Hey. I think I found our missing puzzle piece. 嗨 我想我找到了我们丢的那块拼图
[20:27] Great! I think I might’ve found something, too. 太好了 我想我也找到了些东西
[20:29] Turns out there’s only one repository 我发现全纽约只有一个
[20:31] for legally harvested, unfinished redwood 能合法收获未长成的红木
[20:34] in all of New York City: Yalof Furniture. 的仓库 Yalof Furniture
[20:37] Chances are only people who work there 似乎只有那些在那里工作的人
[20:39] would have access to the wood in its unfinished state. 才能在红木的未完成状态接触到它们
[20:41] So I had the manager fax over a list of employees. 所以我让经理给我传真了一份雇员的名单
[20:45] None of these names ring a bell. 这些名字都没什么影响
[20:48] This piece I found obviously doesn’t fit. 我找到的那片显然不对
[20:51] That’s because it’s not supposed to. 因为不是这片
[20:54] When a puzzle comes 拼图从制造商那里出厂时候
[20:54] from a manufacturer, it’s connected 是通过一个框架
[20:56] as flat boards through the use of a frame. 连接在平板上的
[20:58] The pieces with painted “X” on them, 有X标记的那些片
[21:00] are part of the frame 是框架的一部分
[21:01] that need to be removed in order to put 也就是需要去掉
[21:03] the puzzle together. 以让拼图连在一起的
[21:05] Yeah, learned that the hard way. 对 明白了是怎么回事
[21:07] But what I also learned is 但是我也明白了
[21:08] that the puzzle piece we’ve been looking for 那片我们寻找的拼图
[21:10] isn’t actually missing. 其实没有丢
[21:12] It was never in the box to begin with. 一开始盒子里面就没有
[21:15] When I was looking for it, I hit the surrounding areas 当我寻找它的时候 我也用光引发剂 看了一下周围区域
[21:17] with the LCV, and I saw latent blood 我看到了在飞溅血滴
[21:20] near the spatter. 周围的的隐藏血迹
[21:21] So the puzzle was put together 所以在拼图搭起来时候
[21:23] with blood spattered on it. 上面有飞溅的血滴
[21:24] And when the spatter dried, 当血滴干燥后
[21:26] the missing piece was deliberately removed. 丢失的那片被故意扔掉了
[21:29] Had to be. 应该是这样
[21:30] And the person who removed the piece 丢掉那片的人
[21:32] had blood on their finger, 手上有血
[21:33] causing the swipe with directionality. 导致了定向性的擦痕
[21:35] The location the missing piece 丢失那片的所处的位置
[21:36] represents could be very important. 可能很重要
[21:39] Maybe the answer’s in that building. 可能答案就是那座建筑物
[21:41] That’s what I thought, 我就是这么想的
[21:42] so I located the actual building on 54th Street. 所以我在54大街定位了那幢真实的楼
[21:44] Now, based on the number of windows on the adjacent pieces, 现在 根据相邻拼图的窗户个数
[21:47] I think our missing piece 我想我们丢失的那片
[21:49] is floors 32 through 36. 是32到36层
[21:51] I contacted building security. 我和大楼安全部联系过了
[21:53] And there was no sign of criminal activity 没有迹象表明那些层出现了犯罪活动
[21:54] or anything unusual on those floors. 或者任何不寻常的情况
[21:56] However, 36 has been vacant for the last month 但是36层从上个月起就空了
[21:59] and they haven’t started showing 他们还没有开始
[22:00] it yet. 展示那层
[22:30] Stella?
[22:39] There’s another box. 这是另外一个盒子
[22:40] And a satchel and a small chalk outline. 以及一个挎包和小的粉笔外廓
[23:24] The hair I found 我在新郎血衣上
[23:25] on the groom’s bloody shirt… 找到的那根头发
[23:26] couldn’t get enough genomic DNA to run through CODIS, 不能获得足够的DNA以通过CODIS进行对比
[23:28] but it did have a tell-tale knot. 但是它有个透露信息的结
[23:33] Trichonodosis. 发结节病
[23:34] Hairs can’t grow normally, 头发不能正常生长
[23:35] so you end up with knots or bulges 所以个别的头发
[23:37] within individual hairs. 一端是以结节或者膨胀结束
[23:39] I checked with Sid. 我和Sid检查过了
[23:40] Brett Dohn didn’t have it, Brett Dohn没有这种病
[23:42] so the hair could’ve come from our killer. 所以头发可能是凶手的
[23:44] Or anyone who hugged the groom at the rehearsal dinner, 或者任何在预演晚餐上拥抱过新郎的人
[23:46] or the nightclubs he visited before he was killed, 或者是在他被害前访问过的夜店的人
[23:48] and so on and so on, and that’s a lot of suspects. 等等等等 嫌疑人太多了
[23:51] This might help. 这可能会有帮助
[23:53] I found an ash-like smudge on the groom’s shirt. 我在新郎的衬衫上找到一个类似烟灰的污渍
[23:55] Traces of potassium, 其中包含钾
[23:56] nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, nickel and iron. 氮 硫 碳 镍和铁
[23:59] Pyrotechnics. 烟花
[24:00] Iron says they’re gold. 铁元素表明它们是金色的
[24:02] And nickel indicates some type of metal, maybe a handle. 镍指出某些种金属 可能是把手
[24:05] I’m thinking gold sparklers. 我认为是金花炮
[24:08] This time of year? 现在这个时候?
[24:09] Can’t imagine there’s too many places we’d find them. 不敢想像我们会在多少地方找到那玩意
[24:11] The nightclubs. 夜店
[24:15] I’m thinking I know where he went. 我想我知道我们要去哪了
[24:21] You ever see him before? 你之前见过他吗?
[24:23] No. 没有
[24:24] He’s hot. Who is he? 挺性感的 他是谁?
[24:25] Let’s just say he left his bride 这么说吧 他在中央公园的祭坛
[24:26] at the altar in Central Park 抛下自己的新娘
[24:27] and he’s never coming back. 然后再也没回来
[24:29] Might be nothing… 可能什么都不是
[24:31] Didn’t catch a name, 叫不出名字
[24:32] but a guy was all over me last night. 但昨晚这家伙一直赖在我身边
[24:35] I almost burned him with my sparkler. 我都用烟花烫了他了
[24:40] He said he had to be at his buddy’s wedding this morning 他曾说今早大概是八点在公园
[24:42] in the park at like 8:00, 得出席他一个哥们儿的婚礼
[24:43] so my refusals were wasting valuable time. 所以我的拒绝是在浪费宝贵的时间
[24:46] Remember what he looked like? 记得他长什么样子吗?
[24:47] He wasn’t bad. 不赖
[24:48] Had a shot ’til he opened his mouth. 他张开嘴 挨了一枪?
[24:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:50] Yup. 好
[24:52] The wedding was scheduled to start at 11:00. 婚礼预定11点开始
[24:54] If our guy had to be there at 8:00, 如果这家伙得8点到那里
[24:55] must’ve been in the wedding party. 一定会在婚礼庆典上
[24:57] So we’re possibly looking for a killer groomsman 所以我们可能是在寻找一个
[24:59] with Trichonodosis. 有发结节病的新郎杀手
[26:07] Chalk used 用于画出身体外廓的粉笔
[26:08] to make the body outline had the exact composition 和我在拼图上发现的粉笔
[26:10] as the chalk I found on the puzzle pieces. 成分一样
[26:12] Makes sense– I’m trying to find a match 明白了 我要试着找出
[26:14] to the imprint I found on the satchel. 和我在挎包上发现印记匹配的
[26:16] Hagia Sophia?
[26:18] What is that? 那是什么?
[26:19] It’s a famous building in Turkey. 土耳其一个著名的建筑物
[26:20] First it was a church, then a mosque. 开始是个教堂 然后成了清真寺
[26:23] And now it’s a museum. 现在是博物馆
[26:24] So how did the pattern get on the satchel? 那么图案是怎么跑到书包上去的?
[26:28] He could’ve pressed up against the actual museum. 他可能照着真实博物馆印刷的
[26:33] I have no idea what that satchel was doing 我不知道挎包和
[26:34] with the chalk outline, 粉笔外廓是干什的
[26:36] but I discovered that it’s at least 30 years old 但是我发现它至少有30年历史了
[26:38] and it’s been discontinued for over two decades. 并且曾经中断超过20年
[26:41] You know, if the Hagia Sophia 你知道 如果Hagia Sophia
[26:42] and petrified redwood 和石化红木
[26:43] have no significance to you, 对你来说没有意义
[26:45] maybe this is just coincidence. 那可能就是个巧合
[26:47] Mmm. 嗯
[26:48] Even if it means nothing to me personally– 就算它对我个人来说什么都不是
[26:49] someone left forensic evidence, 有些人留下了法医证据
[26:52] a bloody puzzle, and a trail of clues. 一片带血的拼图 还有一些线索
[26:55] And we’re supposed to follow that trail? 我们是不是应该追踪那些线索?
[26:57] The only way to know is to find the guy and ask him. 唯一的方法是找到那个家伙再问问他
[27:00] Oh, I asked Detective Angell to do a background check 噢 我让Angell警探去做
[27:02] on the furniture store employees. 有关家具厂雇员的背景调查
[27:05] John Andrews, day manager. John Andrews 白天是经理
[27:08] Apparently he moonlights as a pedophile. 显然晚上就成了恋童癖
[27:12] Puzzles are basically toys. 拼图是基本的玩具
[27:14] And toys are the best way to gain a kid’s trust. 玩具是获取小孩信任的最好方法
[27:16] That’s why the chaloutline seemed so small. 这就是为什么那个外廓显得那么小
[27:19] We have to check Missing Persons. 我们得查查失踪人口
[27:20] Our victim out there could be a kid. 我们的受害人可能是个孩子
[27:23] Let’s go. 开工
[27:33] Where’s the kid, John? 孩子在哪儿 John?
[27:34] I’m sorry, Detective, 对不起 探长
[27:35] but I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我还真不清楚你在说什么
[27:36] See, along with the puzzle you sent, 看 根据你送出的拼图
[27:38] we found a piece of unfinished petrified redwood, which… 我们找到了一片未完成的石化红木 它
[27:42] you clearly have access to. 显然你能得到
[27:44] Is that how you do it? 你是那么做的吗?
[27:47] You lure them with toys and puzzles? 用玩具和拼图引诱他们?
[27:49] You want them to like you. 你希望他们喜欢你
[27:51] To trust you. 信任你
[27:52] I did my time. 我那么做过
[27:55] I’m rehabilitated now. 但我康复了
[27:57] I go to work. I go home. That’s it. 我工作 回家 就是这样
[27:59] I’m sorry, John. You know, just saying 对不起 John 你知道
[28:00] you’ve recovered doesn’t make it so. 光说自己康复了可不行
[28:03] I think 我认为 你希望阻止自己
[28:03] you wants to stop you. 我认为 你希望阻止自己
[28:05] That’s why you sent me the puzzle, right? 这也是为什么你寄出拼图 对吗?
[28:07] You’re not a monster. 你不是个恶魔
[28:09] You want us to find that kid before it’s too late. 你希望我们及时找到那个孩子
[28:12] I’m sorry to disappoint you, but there is no kid. 很抱歉让你失望了 没有什么孩子
[28:15] Until you can provide us with an adequate alibi, 在你能提供给我们足够的不在场证明之前
[28:18] that remains to be seen. 我们都会那么认为
[28:19] I have an alibi. 我有不在场证明
[28:22] I think you know how these work. 我认为你知道这些是如何运作的
[28:24] Track my movements, where I’ve been, send a signal. 跟踪我的行动 我到过哪里 发送信号
[28:28] I’d call that an alibi, wouldn’t you? 我管它叫不在场证明 你觉得呢?
[28:32] Sorry, Stella, John Andrews isn’t your guy. 对不起 Stella John Andrews不是你要找的人
[28:34] He was nowhere near 他现在在
[28:35] the courthouse or the office building. 法院或者办公楼附近
[28:36] The ankle bracelet puts him onlyat work and at home. 那个踝环让他只能工作或者在家
[28:39] But I have something else. 但是我找到了别的东西
[28:40] I finished the second half of the puzzle. 我完成了拼图的第二部分
[28:42] There’s a second missing piece, 29th floor. 有第二个丢失的拼图片
[28:44] 5630 Broadway. 百老汇大街5630号 29层
[28:49] The address Adam gave me Adam给我的地址
[28:50] should be right around this corner. 应该就在街角附近
[28:54] I hate to state the obvious, 我不喜欢说的那么清楚
[28:56] but there’s no building. 但是那里没有什么楼
[29:01] Is this on purpose, 是故意的
[29:02] or is our next clue somewhere in all that rubble? 还是说我们的下一个线索就在那堆碎石里面?
[29:10] George, George, George…
[29:11] you played the grieving friend so well. 你把你伤心的朋友整得够惨
[29:13] I can’t believe it, man. 我不敢相信 伙计
[29:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[29:18] We’re giving you a chance to come clean. 我们给你一个澄清的机会
[29:19] Consider it a gift. 当作礼物吧
[29:22] Take a look at that. 看看那个
[29:23] You know what this is? 知道这是什么吗?
[29:24] That’s a hair. 头发
[29:26] We found it on your dead friend’s 我们在你死去朋友的身上
[29:27] bloody shirt. I’m betting 的血衣上发现的 我打赌
[29:29] if I take a sample of your hair, I’m gonna find a knot, 如果我拿一根你的头发 就能发现个结节
[29:31] just like this one. 就像这个一样
[29:35] You mind handing me your shoe? 你介意把鞋递给我吗?
[29:39] Your shoe. 你的鞋
[29:55] You swapped shoes with Brett, 在你踩到路缘上的
[29:57] after you stepped in that 黄油漆后
[29:58] yellow paint on the curb. 你和Brett换了鞋
[30:06] I had like, 15 shots of tequila. 我喝了大概 15杯龙舌兰
[30:08] Unfortunately, 很不幸
[30:09] inebriation isn’t 醉酒
[30:10] a justifiable defense for murder. 不是谋杀的正当理由
[30:12] Murder? No, no, no, no, no way. 谋杀? 不 不 不 不 不是
[30:15] After hitting a few bars I went back to Brett’s apartment 在逛了几个酒吧后 我去了Brett的公寓
[30:18] and that’s when I found him. 也是我发现他的时候
[30:19] I started to call the cops, right, but it’s not like there 我开始叫警察 但是看起来
[30:22] was anything I could do– he was already dead. 我做什么都没用了 他已经死了
[30:29] I had to get him to the park. 我把他拖到公园
[30:32] You’re gonna have to help us out here, pal. 你得给我们说清楚了 兄弟
[30:34] Why did you have to get Brett to the park? 你为什么要把Brett弄到公园?
[30:36] It was a bet. 因为打赌
[30:37] He was engaged twice before, 他之前结过两次婚
[30:38] couldn’t go through with it. 但却都没成
[30:39] I bet our buddy Toby that Brett 我和我哥们儿Toby打赌
[30:41] would definitely show up this time. Brett这次一定会出现
[30:42] There was no way I was gonna lose. Whoa, whoa. – 我不可能输的 – 哇 哇
[30:43] You stuffed, dressed 你把你挂掉的朋友
[30:45] and moved your dead friend for a bet? 填满东西 穿好衣服 就为了一个赌局?
[30:47] It was 100 grand, man. 10万呢 大哥
[30:49] I-I don’t have it. 我 我没有那么多钱
[30:50] And if I didn’t pay up 如果我不掏钱
[30:51] Toby would’ve gone to my dad. It never occurred – Toby会去找我爸 – 这种事不是真的吧
[30:52] to you– what with your friend being dead and all– 朋友死了 而你
[30:56] that just maybe the bet was off? 却担心赌局会输掉?
[30:58] I told you. Yeah. – 我告诉过你了 – 对
[30:59] 15 shots of tequila. I heard you. 15杯龙舌兰 我听说了
[31:01] Yeah, well, it made sense yesterday morning. 对 昨天早上起作用了
[31:05] I feel bad. 我感觉很糟
[31:07] If you knew Brett, Brett, yeah… 如果你知道Brett Brett 对
[31:08] I mean, he, he woulda laughed. 我是说 他 他可能会笑话的
[31:10] He woulda done the same thing, I’m telling you. 他可能会做同样事情 就这么跟你说了
[31:15] That is seriously the stupidest guy I’ve ever met. 这真是我见过的最傻的人
[31:18] Well, maybe, 嗯,可能吧
[31:19] there’s no evidence he actually stabbed Brett Dohn. 但没有证据证明他真的刺过Brett Dohn
[31:22] You believe his story? 你相信他说的?
[31:24] Well, if he’s telling the truth, 你看 如果他说的是事实
[31:25] when George undressed the already dead groom, 当George给已经死掉的新郎脱衣服时候
[31:28] sparkler residue from his shirt transferred 他衬衫的烟花残留
[31:30] onto Brett’s bloody clothes, 会转移到Brett的血衣上
[31:31] along with George’s knotted hair. George的头发也是
[31:34] So all we can prove is 所以我们可以证明
[31:34] that George was in the apartment George曾去过那个公寓
[31:36] and came into contact with our vic. 并且和受害人有过联系
[31:37] Means our killer coulbe him, 意味着凶手可能是他
[31:39] but it could also be someone else. 但也有可能是其他人
[31:40] Hopefully when Danny finds that murder weapon, 希望Danny能找到凶器
[31:42] he can tell us exactly who killed Brett Dohn. 告诉我到底谁杀了Brett Dohn
[32:29] Boom. 中了
[32:31] What are you so happy about? 你那么高兴干什么?
[32:33] I figured out what killed my groom. 我查出了是什么杀了新郎
[32:34] It wasn’t the mother-in-law? 不是丈母娘吧?
[32:36] No. 不是
[32:37] It was a missing wedding gift. 是一个丢失的婚礼礼物
[32:39] Dental stone mold 牙石模型
[32:41] got me an insignia– S&S– and a little house. 给我个胸章吧 S&S牌 再来个小房子
[32:44] Shecktel and Sage.
[32:45] Oh, they sell such amazing stuff. 哦 他们卖那种东西
[32:47] Oh! I’m a-a gift giver. 噢 我是送礼之人
[32:52] I still don’t actually have the murder weapon, but at least 我仍然没有找到凶器 但是
[32:54] I know what I’m looking for. 至少我知道在找什么
[32:55] And I know that it’s one weapon, not three. 而且我知道是一种凶器 不是三种
[32:58] Since you’re having all the luck today, 既然你今天这么走运
[32:59] maybe you can help me put together a puzzle, or at least 可能你能帮我拼个拼图
[33:01] tell me what the green goo is 或者至少告诉我 医生从新郎裤子上
[33:03] that Doc pulled off your groom’s pants. 拿下来的绿色粘东西是什么
[33:07] I opened up my big mouth, and then said 我信口开河 说
[33:09] I could figure it out, and now I’m stuck. 我可以找出来 现在没招了
[33:12] All right, well, what’s it worth to you? 好吧 你看它值多少?
[33:15] 25 bucks? 25块?
[33:16] 25? Yeah. All right. – 25块? – 好吧
[33:19] It’s made with polyvinyl acetate. 它是由聚醋酸乙烯酯做成的
[33:22] All right? Which is used in window sealant, 那玩意用于窗户的密封胶
[33:25] textiles and footwear construction. 以及黏合纺织品和鞋类
[33:28] Weird thing is, though, 奇怪的是
[33:29] when you look at the scope, it’s multicolored. 尽管在你看显微镜时候它是多色的
[33:32] Right? 对吧?
[33:39] Stretchy bubblplastic. 弹性气泡布
[33:41] That stuff’s just like silver leaf. 那东西和银叶类似
[33:42] It sticks to everything. 会粘到任何东西上
[33:43] I’m not sure I know what you mean. 我不肯定我明白你的意思
[33:45] Puts you at Brett’s house the night of the murder. 证明你在谋杀发生那晚在Brett房间内
[33:47] Got to hand it to you, though, Tim. 这么说吧 Tim
[33:49] Last time we spoke, you had all the right answers. 上次我们谈话时 你的回答都不错
[33:51] The thing is, most grooms don’t call 问题是 大多数新郎
[33:53] their caterers repeatedly in the middle of the night. 并不会在午夜重复给侍者打电话
[33:55] I mean, especially when you’re buddies. 我是说 尤其俩人还是哥们儿
[33:58] I wouldn’t take that kind of crap from a friend. 我不会从朋友那里拿那种垃圾
[34:00] Let’s see, there’s a call at 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m. 我们看看 1点到2点之间有个电话
[34:02] Three at 5:00 in the morning. 5点有三个
[34:04] When he offered me the chance 当他提供给我
[34:05] to cater his wedding, I… 在他婚礼上当侍者的机会时 我
[34:06] Right, right, right, you became his punk. 对 对 对 你就成了他的废物
[34:09] Just like you were back in college. 就像在大学里一样
[34:10] Doesn’t seem worth it, now, does it? 不值得 现在看 对吧?
[34:12] Yeah, yeah, he treated me like crap in college. 对 对 他在大学里当我是废物
[34:14] And I took it, all right? 我接受了 对吧?
[34:15] I wrote his papers, 我帮他写论文
[34:16] I-I watched him steal my girlfriends, but this? 我 我看着他泡了我女朋友 但这回?
[34:19] This was going to change my life. 这会改变我的生活
[34:21] It was the break I’d waited for, it’s what I worked so hard for. 这是我所等待的转折点 是如此辛勤工作
[34:24] But this time, you weren’t going 但这次 你没有再接受
[34:26] to take it anymore, am I right? 我说的对吗?
[34:27] All I had to do was make it through the wedding. 我要做的就是在婚礼上自始至终都如此
[34:29] That’s all I had to do. 这就是我要做的
[34:31] And when he called during your son’s birthday party, 在儿子生日派对上他打来电话时
[34:33] final straw, right? 最后一根稻草 对吗?
[34:35] He wanted a new wedding menu the next day. 他第二天就要一个新的婚礼菜单
[34:37] He didn’t even taste it. He just said, 他甚至都没尝 他只是说
[34:39] “Let’s go back to the original menu.” 还是用原来的菜单吧
[34:40] You’re not even going to taste it? 你甚至都不尝尝?
[34:43] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[34:45] Yeah, don’t be a whiny bitch. 喂 别婆婆妈妈的跟个婊子似的
[34:48] The kid’ll have other birthdays. 孩子还有生日过呢
[35:11] Go ahead, call me now. 快 给我打电话啊
[35:13] Now who’s the whiny bitch? 现在谁是婆婆妈妈的婊子?
[35:19] I sold my soul to the devil. 我把灵魂卖给了恶魔
[35:20] I missed my kid’s birthday for nothing. 我毫无原由地错过了儿子的生日
[35:26] If you’d seen the look in my kid’s eyes 如果你看着我儿子的眼睛
[35:30] when I had to leave his birthday party… 当我离开他的生日派对时
[35:32] What do you think his eyes are going to look like 你认为当他知道自己老爸
[35:33] when he finds out Daddy is going away for 25 to life? 会离开他25年的时候 他的眼睛会是什么样?
[35:50] Thought I should see this puzzle for myself. 我认为我应该自己看看拼图
[35:53] It’s cool, right? 很酷 对吧?
[35:54] It was an absolute nightmare to put together. 拼起来简直是个噩梦
[35:57] Well, it’s not easy to assemble a puzzle 不看盒子上的照片
[35:59] without the picture on the box. 拼起来还真的不容易
[36:00] And the guy sent it with two missing pieces. 而且还少了两片
[36:09] That’s the Riverton building. 那是Riverton大楼
[36:12] That was my first crime scene. 是我的第一个犯罪现场
[36:14] No way. 不可能吧
[36:30] This was my first New York apartment. 这是我在纽约的第一个公寓
[36:37] This to scale? 是按比例的吗?
[36:38] Uh, y-yeah. As-As far as I can tell. 呃 对 对 目前 目前可以这么说
[36:47] This high-rise should be much taller 这个高的应该
[36:49] in relation to the Chrysler Building. 比Chrysler大楼更高
[36:51] How-How could you know that? 你 你怎么知道的?
[36:54] I got engaged on that roof. 我在那个楼顶结的婚
[37:00] This puzzle’s about my life. 这个拼图是关于我的生活的
[37:26] Adam, I need the DNA results from the blood Adam 我需要
[37:28] on the first puzzle. 第一个拼图血迹的DNA结果
[37:30] The guy deliberately removed 这家伙
[37:31] a piece from two different sections 故意扔掉了拼图中
[37:32] of the puzzle. 两个区域的两片
[37:33] He obviously wanted us to go to both places. 他显然希望我们去那两个地方
[37:35] Maybe he didn’t know the second place was gone. 可能他不知道第二个地方已经没了
[37:38] But why would he send us 但是为什么他会寄给我们
[37:39] to a building that no longer exists? 一个不存在的大楼呢?
[37:40] Because it’s not about the buildings. 因为那不是关于大楼的
[37:43] The missing pieces have significance to my past. 丢失的那片对于我的过去很重要
[37:46] The puzzle’s about you? 这拼图是关于你的?
[37:49] Why would they put it on my truck? 为什么放在我的车上?
[37:51] He’s using my team to get to me. 他利用我的团队以传递给我
[37:53] What’s going on, Mac? I don’t know. – 怎么了 Mac? – 我不知道
[37:55] But I have no doubt, 但是我毫不怀疑
[37:56] this has something to do with the 333 caller. 这个和333来电有联系
[37:59] The 333 caller? 333来电?
[38:04] It started in London. 从伦敦开始的
[38:05] I was getting these calls 我在早上3点33会
[38:06] at 3:33 a.m. 接到电话
[38:07] I’d pick up, no one spoke. 我接了 没人说话
[38:09] I switched hotels, the calls continued. 我换了旅馆 电话还打过来
[38:12] So you’re saying, someone’s stalking you? 你是说 有人在跟踪你?
[38:13] It goes deeper. 比这个还严重
[38:15] On the return trip, my luggage was stolen. 回来的路上 我的行李被偷了
[38:17] When I finally received it, I found this inside. 当我最终收到它时候 我在里面找到了这个
[38:20] A boy’s bloody T-shirt? 一个男孩的血衣?
[38:23] To go with the chalk outline of a kid’s body. 和一个小孩身体的粉笔外廓有关
[38:26] Mac, why didn’t you tell me? Mac 你为什么不告诉我?
[38:27] I didn’t know what it was about. I still don’t, 我不知道这是怎么一回事 现在还是不知道
[38:29] but clearly, he’s escalating, and now he’s involved you. 但显然 他正越来越明目张胆 现在已经牵连到你了
[38:32] You tested the blood on the T-shirt? 你测试过T恤上的血迹了吗?
[38:34] No match in CODIS. CODIS(综合DNA索引系统)里面没有匹配
[38:35] I sent it out. It does, however, bear 我又做了测试 的确 但是
[38:37] a striking resemblance to the blood on the first puzzle. 和第一个拼图的血迹有相似之处
[38:40] Common alleles 等位基因
[38:41] at 12 of 16 loci. 16个中有12个相同
[38:43] So the kid who owned the T-shirt 也就是说拥有这件T恤的孩子
[38:45] and the guy who bled on the puzzle are brothers. 和那个血溅在拼图上的家伙是兄弟
[38:50] So where do we go now? 那么现在我们怎么做?
[38:51] The rooftop where I got engaged. 我结婚的那个天台
[39:05] Another box, another clue. 另外一个盒子 另外一个线索
[40:09] Just got the LIES results on our last rock. 我从上一块石头上获得了LIES结果
[40:12] The elemental breakdown is consistent with limestone. 元素和石灰石一致
[40:15] And the stable isote analysis 稳定性同位素分析
[40:17] indicates that it came from the Southwestern U.S. 显示它是从美国西南部来的
[40:21] Does that mean anything to you, Mac? 它对你有什么意义吗 Mac?
[40:37] The Alamo.
[40:39] That’s where the limestone is from. 石灰石是从那里来的
[40:46] This building is the Tribune Tower in Chicago. 这栋楼是芝加哥的Tribune Tower
[40:50] It all makes sense now. 都清楚了
[40:53] Over the years, 136 stones have been added 过去这些年 136块
[40:56] to the Tribune Tower’s ground level 来自世界地标的石头
[40:58] from world landmarks, 被增加到Tribune Tower的地平面上
[41:00] including the Redwood Forest, Hagia Sophia… 包括Redwood森林 Hagia Sopia
[41:05] and the Alamo. 以及Alamo 回家的感觉如何 Taylor探长?
[42:49] How does it feel to be home, Detective Taylor?
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme