时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Ta-da. | 嗒哒 |
[01:09] | “Wow!” would be a really good thing to say right about now. | 现在该说哇噢 才是最好的 |
[01:11] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢? |
[01:13] | No, no. It’s, it’s, it’s… | 不 不 很 很 很 |
[01:15] | beautiful, but, uh, | 漂亮 不过 呃 |
[01:17] | it doesn’t exactly fall under the category | 不过怎么也跟 |
[01:19] | of “let’s get together for a drink sometime.” | 有空一起喝一杯 对得上号呀 |
[01:22] | Well, it’s… it’s not as impressive as it looks. | 那么 这 这也没看上去那么隆重 |
[01:24] | I’m the manager at the bistro downstairs, | 我认识楼下酒店的经理 |
[01:26] | so I happen to know all the right people. | 只不过我正好认识人 |
[01:28] | Um, Drew, I-I just need to be very clear… | 恩 Drew 我 我只是得说清楚 |
[01:31] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[01:33] | You might be able to resist me, | 你或许能抗拒我 |
[01:34] | but can you really walk away from an ’82 Opus One, | 但你真的能放着82年的Opus One |
[01:38] | and a view like this? | 和这样的美景无动于衷的走开? |
[01:41] | One glass. | 就一杯 |
[01:44] | One glass. | 就一杯 |
[02:17] | My biggest heartbreak? | 我最悲痛的时候? |
[02:20] | Four years ago. | 4年前 |
[02:22] | Steve Bartman. | |
[02:24] | Steve? | |
[02:26] | He interfered with a foul ball during the playoffs. | 他在最后决赛的时候居然打出界外球 |
[02:28] | Cubs never recovered. | Cubs队从此一蹶不振 |
[02:29] | It’s the closest we’ve come to the World Series since. | 那是我们离世界职业棒球大赛 冠军最近的时候 |
[02:35] | Stella, I’m kind of getting | Stella 我感觉 |
[02:37] | the feeling here, I’m not scoring any runs. | 我根本就没法得分 |
[02:38] | I mean, that Steve Bartman story, | 我是说 Steve Bartman的故事 |
[02:40] | that’s, that’s my fastball. | 就是 就像是我投出的一记快球 |
[02:46] | Look, Drew, you… | 听着 Drew 你 |
[02:49] | You’re a very charming man… | 你是个很有魅力的男人 |
[02:50] | Wait, before you say anything else. | 等等 在你说其他之前 |
[02:57] | I’ve got a mean curveball. | 我还有一记曲线球 |
[03:03] | I… I can’t accept that. | 我 我没法接受 |
[03:06] | The rooftop drinks | 屋顶喝酒 |
[03:07] | and all the gifts that you’re sending to the office, | 你送到办公室的所有礼物 |
[03:11] | it’s just, you know, it’s way too aggressive | 都 你知道的 太激进了 |
[03:13] | and not my style, and… | 不是我的风格 而且 |
[03:14] | And you’re not looking for a relationship. | 而且你不是想恋爱 |
[03:19] | Uh, that’s work. | 呃 工作上的事 |
[03:20] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:21] | Thanks for the drinks. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[03:23] | You’re welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[03:29] | You got here quick. | 你来得还真快 |
[03:30] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好就在这一片 |
[03:32] | This martini ad party goes off | 马提尼酒的广告派对 |
[03:33] | every Friday night around 9:00. | 每周五晚9点准时上演 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I walked by it earlier; it was going full swing. | 是呀 我早些时候正好从这里路过 活动正好达到高潮 |
[03:37] | It’s the hottest ticket in town | 是过去两个月内 |
[03:38] | – for the past two months. – Huh. | -城里最热门的票了 -哈 |
[03:40] | Tonight, the billboard was attacked. | 今天晚上 广告标牌遭到了袭击 |
[03:43] | Jenna Donovan, 21 years old. | Jenna Donovan 21岁 |
[03:46] | Dead in a Mirado martini. | 死在了一杯Mirado马提尼里 |
[03:49] | BONASERA: Live-wire electrocution? | 现场电刑? |
[03:51] | From the looks of it, | 从现场来看 |
[03:52] | I’d say someone ordered Death straight up. | 我得说有人点了杯”直达死亡” |
[04:05] | 录制:个人ID | |
[05:26] | I’m assuming these aren’t part of the ad campaign. | 我想这可不是广告宣传的一部分 |
[05:28] | Party crashers? | 派对不速之客? |
[05:32] | Those might explain why I found several deep indentation marks | 那可能解释了我在广告标牌上发现的 |
[05:35] | on the surface of the billboard. | 几处很深的缺口印记 |
[05:37] | Some of the witnesses are sporting significant bruising. | 有些目击证人也受了严重的擦伤 |
[05:39] | It would take quite a bit of force | 要用网球造成那种损坏 |
[05:40] | to cause that much damage with a tennis ball. | 可需要借助不小的外力呀 |
[05:43] | e were no other reports or evidence | 没接到报警 也没有证据表明 |
[05:45] | of broken windows in the surrounding buildings, | 周围建筑有窗户被打破 |
[05:47] | and no other billboards were damaged. | 或是有其他广告牌受到损坏 |
[05:48] | So you think one of the partiers up there was the tart? | 那么 你认为上面的派对之一 就是袭击的目标? |
[05:51] | Flying ts balls ain’t exaca deadly weapon. | 飞来的网球并不是致命的武器 |
[05:54] | Maybe they were just trying to send a message. | 或许他们只是想传达点讯息 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:57] | But somebody out there took aim, | 不过有人瞄准这里 |
[05:59] | fired and ended up killing someone. | 然后发射 结果有给打死了 |
[06:02] | Let’s find them. | 我们把他们找出来吧 |
[06:20] | The advertising business is pretty competitive. | 广告业现在竞争相当激烈 |
[06:22] | That’s one of the most coveted billboard locations | 那可是时代广场最让人垂涎欲滴的 |
[06:24] | in Times Square. | 广告牌之一 |
[06:25] | Hmm. Are you suggesting that one of your competitors | 恩 你是想说 你的竞争对手之一 |
[06:28] | might’ve been behin | 可能跟此事有关 |
[06:30] | All I’m saying is, if my billboard gets shut down, | 我要说的是 如果我的广告牌被关闭了 |
[06:33] | we’ll have a bidding war for that space.pa | 那地方会掀起一场价格大战 |
[06:36] | Now, was anybody on the billboard | 那么 广告牌那边 |
[06:38] | that wasn’t supposed to be there? | 有没有谁是不该出现的呢? |
[06:39] | No, they were all models. | 不 他们都是模特 |
[06:40] | Damien insisted on hiring them all personally. | Damien坚持亲自去雇佣的他们 |
[06:43] | I’m going to need a copy of the guest list. | 我需要一份来客名单 |
[06:45] | Any threats before the party? | 派对前有收到什么威胁么? |
[06:47] | Not tonight, | 今晚没有 |
[06:48] | not in t entire two months we’ve been doing this. | 我们开这派对两个月来都没有 |
[06:50] | What’s the best time to contact you | 什么时候是联系你的最佳时候 |
[06:51] | in case I have any other questions? | 以防我还有什么别的问题? |
[06:52] | You can contact me pretty much anytime. | 随时联系我都行 |
[06:54] | I practically live here. | 我其实就住这儿 |
[06:57] | Mm. | 恩 |
[07:29] | MAN (over radio): EMT 32-05, we have a female victim, | 急症室32-05 有一名女性受害人 |
[07:32] | approximately 25 years old, | 大概25岁 |
[07:33] | suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. | 头部受到枪伤 |
[07:35] | Bleeding has stabilized. | 以止住流血 |
[07:36] | ETA to the ER is approximately four minutes. | 4分钟后到达急症室 |
[07:41] | (distorted): Hey. Can you here me? | 嘿 你能听到么? |
[07:43] | Can you hear me?! (monitor beeping) | 能听到么?! |
[07:46] | Brandi, I’m Detective Messer from the Crime Lab. | Brandi 我是犯罪实验室的Messer探员 |
[07:49] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[07:52] | Hey, b y. Hey, you’re doing real good. Okay? | 嘿 宝贝 嘿 你做得很好 好吧? |
[07:55] | Okay, beautiful? You stay with me. | 好了 美女? 坚持住 |
[07:57] | You… You’re doing good. | 你 你做得很好 |
[07:59] | MESSER: You’re gonna be okay, Brandi. You’re in an ambulance. | 你会没事的 Brandi 你现在在救护车上 |
[08:01] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我得问你些问题 |
[08:02] | Now, can you tell me anything– any description | 那么 你能告诉我些什么吗 能描述下 |
[08:05] | of who did this to you? | 袭击你的那个人么? |
[08:06] | You’re gonna be fine, baby. All right? You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 宝贝 好吧? 你会没事的 |
[08:08] | And I’m not going anywhere. I’m right here. | 我哪儿也不去 我就在这儿陪你 |
[08:12] | EMT: She’s losing consciousness! I need to intubate! | 她快失去意识了 需要插管 |
[08:14] | We need to go code 10! Come on, guys! Let’s move! | -我们得走了 -快吧 伙计们 行动吧 |
[08:17] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[08:23] | Robbery and two gunshot victims. | 抢劫 有两名受害人 |
[08:25] | Brandi Parsons is on the way to Trinity General. | 正被送往Trinity综合医院 |
[08:27] | Bullet wound to the head. | 头部枪伤 |
[08:28] | Danny’s gonna try and get a statement. | Danny会努力弄份口供的 |
[08:30] | Restaurant robberies aren’t very lucrative. | 饭店抢劫获利都不太大 |
[08:32] | What’d these guys get? | 这些家伙抢到了些什么? |
[08:33] | Credit card mbers and tips? | 信用卡号和消费? |
[08:35] | Club Prowl has a cash-only policy. | Prowl俱乐部是只收现金的 |
[08:37] | NYPD brass threw a fit last year when it opened. | 去年开业的时候 纽约警方高官大发雷霆 |
[08:40] | How much was stolen? | 给抢走了多少钱? |
[08:41] | Uh, about 35,000. | 呃 大概35,000 |
[08:46] | Most of the money came from the safe in the back room, | 大多数钱都放在后边房间的保险柜里 |
[08:48] | the rest from patrons’ wallets. | 其他的就是抢顾客的钱包了 |
[08:50] | Ted Barclay. Struggled with the shooter. | Ted Barclay 跟枪手发生了争斗 |
[08:59] | Tore off his mask. | 扯掉了凶手的面具 |
[09:00] | Trying to get a composite from some of the patrons, bost | 正努力向顾客们询问凶手的长相 但是 |
[09:02] | were on the ground, didn’t get a good look. | 大都趴在地上 根本没看清楚凶手的长相 |
[09:05] | Wallets on the table, bodies on the ground, right now! | 钱包放到桌上 人趴到地上 马上 |
[09:08] | hm (screaming) | 恩 |
[09:09] | Hey, Mac. Gunshot wound to the femoral artery– | 嘿 Mac 枪伤在大动脉上 |
[09:12] | it didn’t take long. | 很快就没命了 |
[09:13] | A leg is not a normal targ@A when you’re shooting to kill. | 要枪杀某人的时候 可不会挑大腿作为目标 |
[09:16] | Gunshot wound is close-range. | 枪伤为近距离枪伤 |
[09:18] | Probably happened during the struggle, | 很可能是争斗当中发生的 |
[09:19] | n accidentally went off. | 意外走火 |
[09:21] | Unfortunately, the bullet looks deformed. | 不幸的是 子弹已经不成形了 |
[09:24] | S Not sure it’ll be usable for striae. | 不确定是不是还能做弹道分析 |
[09:26] | Brandi Parsons fell nsere when she was shot. | Brandi Parsons中枪后就倒在那儿 |
[09:30] | hm Based on the footprint pattern and the void, | 根据足印和空白处来看 |
[09:33] | NK our shooter killed Ted first, | 凶手先杀了Ted |
[09:36] | was almost at the exit, then doubled back | 快走到出口的时候 又折了回来 |
[09:38] | to shoot our female vic. | 再枪击了女性受害人 |
[09:44] | Ted attacked the shooter. | Ted袭击了枪手 |
[09:46] | Brandi was shot in the back of the head, | Brandi却是脑后中枪 |
[09:48] | which indicates she retreated. | 也就是说她想逃跑 |
[09:50] | Why would two opposite reaions | 为什么凶手对受害人 |
[09:52] | incite the exact same response from our killer? | 做出了完全不同的反应? |
[09:59] | Brandi’s been tending bar at Club Prowl | Brandi在过去6个月里 |
[10:01] | for the past six months. | 一直在Prowl管理吧台 |
[10:02] | She’s still figuring out what she wants to be | 她长大成年后 就一直想搞清楚 |
[10:04] | when she grows up. | 自己到底想干吗 |
[10:06] | We’ve been dating for about two years. | 我们已经在一起两年了 |
[10:09] | Weird thiniris, I was coming there | 奇怪的是 我本来是去 |
[10:10] | to walk her home. | 接她回家的 |
[10:11] | Surprise her, you know. | 想给她个惊喜 你知道的 |
[10:13] | And then, right when I get there, | 可后来 当我到那儿的时候 |
[10:15] | they’re rolling her out on a gurney. | 他们正拿担架车把她推出来 |
[10:17] | You’re going to be okay, buddy. | 会没事的 伙计 |
[10:18] | Thanks for saying that. De ctive. | -谢谢你这么说 -探员 |
[10:21] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[10:22] | Based on her MRI, the bullet grazed the parietal lobes | 根据核磁共振的情况来看 子弹擦伤了 |
[10:25] | of her cerebrum. | 大脑顶叶 |
[10:26] | So it entered the soft tissue. It didn’t hit any bones? | 那么 进入了软组织 有伤到骨头么? |
[10:29] | That appears to be the case. | 看来是这么回事 |
[10:30] | All right, so that’s something you can retrieve, right? | 好了 那么 那就是你能回收的东西了 对吧? |
[10:32] | I need the bullet as soon as possible. | 我得尽可能的拿到子弹 |
[10:35] | Removing the bullet might be too risky. | 取出子弹太冒险了 |
[10:37] | But our neurosurgeon, Dr. Gavin Moore, | 但是我们的神经外科医生 Gavin Moore医生 |
[10:39] | will know more about that possibility | 给她做了外科手术 |
[10:40] | when he has her in surgery. | 就能更清楚这事的可能性 |
[10:42] | It’s scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning. | 已经安排为明天早上的首要任务 |
[10:43] | But for now, Brandi’s stabilized. | 不过 现在 Brandi的情况算稳定下来了 |
[10:45] | So do you know if she’s allergic to any medications? | 那么 你知道她对哪些药物过敏么? |
[10:47] | @V God, I should know that. | 上帝呀 我知道就好了 |
[10:50] | uld know. | 她妈妈知道 |
[10:51] | She’s flying out of Houston first thinrstomorrow morning, | 她明天一大早就从Houston飞过来 |
[10:53] | but I could call her now. | 不过我现在可以打给她 |
[10:54] | That would be helpful. | 那会帮上大忙的 |
[10:58] | Is Brandi able to talk? | Brandi能说话么? |
[10:59] | She’s sedated. I need to ask her a few questions. | -她已经服了镇定剂了 -我得问她几个问题 |
[11:02] | I mean, her statement might be the only chance we have | 我是说 她的口供可能是 |
[11:04] | of getting the guy who did this to her. | 我们抓住凶手的唯一机会 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, Detective, but we can’t wake her now. | 抱歉 探员 不过现在不能弄醒她 |
[11:08] | But you’re welcome to wait around, and if I feel | 不过你可以在这儿等 如果我觉得 |
[11:09] | she’s up to talking, I’ll let you know. | 她可以说话了 我会告诉你的 |
[11:11] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:25] | NK The marks don’t provide the same accuracy | 印记和弹孔 |
[11:27] | as bullet holes, | 并不一致 |
[11:28] | but the trajectory lasers have spoken, | 但是弹道激光就能说明问题 |
[11:30] | and it’s unanimous. | 是吻合的 |
[11:33] | That’s got to be our launch pad, | 那就是发射台 |
[11:34] | give or take a few floors. | 大概有几层楼要查 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:39] | How many more floors | 你还想查 |
[11:40] | do you wanna check? Relax. | -多少层楼? -放松点 |
[11:42] | Your GQ will stillllwaiting for you when we’re done. | 等我们查完 你还可以继续看你的GQ (GQ-美国男性时尚杂志) |
[11:45] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[11:47] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[11:48] | First sign of life | 我们到这儿之后 |
[11:49] | since we got here. | 第一次发现有人的迹象 |
[11:52] | Sounds like it’s coming from over here. | 听来好象是从那边传来的 |
[11:59] | NYPD. Open up. | 纽约警方 开门 |
[12:03] | Hey, Champ. | 嘿 Champ |
[12:05] | Wanna do the honors? | 能帮个忙不? |
[12:39] | Is it gone? | 不见了? |
[12:51] | I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody. | 我并不想伤害任何人 |
[12:53] | Then why’d you shoot tennis balls at the billboard, Nick? | 那你为什么对着广告牌发射网球 Nick? |
[12:56] | I tried to ignore it. | 我本来不想理睬的 |
[12:58] | But it just kept dogging me, | 但就是每天晚上 |
[13:02] | night after night. | 它都不放过我 |
[13:05] | On and off, | on and off, on and… 打开 关掉 打开 关掉 打开 |
[13:07] | You know something, Nick, | 你知道么 Nick |
[13:09] | you’re starting to piss me off. | 你开始让我很生气了 |
[13:11] | So why don’t you do me a favor, | 那么 干吗不帮个忙 |
[13:12] | take a nice big gulp | 一口喝掉咖啡 |
[13:13] | of that coffee, gather your thoughts | 集中精神想清楚 |
[13:15] | and start from the beginning. | 从事情最开始说 |
[13:17] | Don’t you get it? | 你没听明白么? |
[13:19] | I couldn’t fight it anymore. | 我没办法再斗下去了 |
[13:21] | I’d been sober for two and a half years. | 我本来已经戒酒两年了 |
[13:24] | Things were good. | 一切都很好 |
[13:27] | Got the late shift job inputting data | 为运动研究实验室 |
[13:29] | at the sports research lab, and… | 输入数据 |
[13:31] | ??? | 然后 广告牌就开始了 |
[13:42] | I couldn’t fight it anymore. I… | 我再也抵不住诱惑 我 |
[13:44] | I started drinking again. I– | 我又开始喝酒 我 |
[13:46] | Nick, | |
[13:48] | I’ve had guys in here | 我抓过很多人进来 |
[13:49] | blame their criminal behavior on wives, | 都把他们的罪行推到老婆 |
[13:52] | bosses, even the devil. | 老板 甚至是魔鬼身上 |
[13:55] | But, I gotta tell ya, | 不过 我得告诉你 |
[13:55] | this is a new one. | 你的借口很新鲜 |
[13:57] | You’re telling me | 你是想告诉我 |
[13:58] | you were driven to this by a shiny red light? | 你是为这闪亮的霓虹灯所驱使? |
[14:02] | I’m a recovering alcoholic. | 我是在戒酒的人 |
[14:05] | Every day | 每一天 |
[14:06] | is a battle. And that tennis ball shooter | 都是一场战斗 而网球发射器 |
[14:08] | is the only weapon I had. | 就是我唯一的武器 |
[14:11] | I just wanted to make it stop. | 我只是想让一切停下来 |
[14:19] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[14:25] | Yeah! | 好呀 |
[14:28] | Go away! | 走开 |
[14:30] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[14:34] | Well, mission accomplished. | 好了 任务完成 |
[14:37] | Now you can dry up in Sing Sing. | 现在 你就得去辛辛监狱呆着了 |
[14:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:40] | I’m really gonna go to prison? | 我真要进监狱了? |
[14:56] | I: (screams) | 啊 啊 |
[15:28] | TAYLOR: A finger? | 指头? |
[15:29] | Yep. And judging | 是呀 而且从尺寸和骨细胞来看 |
[15:30] | from the size and bone cells, | |
[15:32] | we’re probably looking at a digit | 我们要找的是鸟类 啮齿动物 |
[15:33] | from a bird, rodent or reptile. | 或是爬行动物的足趾 |
[15:35] | It was covered in denatured alcohol, | 上边还有工业酒精 |
[15:37] | a bone preservative. | 骨防腐剂 |
[15:38] | And once I can narrow down the species, | 一旦我能缩小物种 |
[15:40] | it’ll give me a better shot of figuring out where it came from. | 就能更清楚它是哪儿来的了 |
[15:42] | And that’ll hopefully lead us to our killer. | 那就很有希望让我们找出凶手 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[15:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | I love this job. | 我爱这份工作 |
[15:49] | So many surprises. | 有那么多惊喜 |
[15:51] | Yeah, well, don’t keep it to yourself, Hawkes. | 是呀 那么 别一个人惊喜呀 Hawkes |
[15:53] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[15:55] | DNA I collected from the ski mask | 我从面具上采集到的DNA |
[15:58] | didn’t give us a database hit. | 在数据库里没有发现 |
[16:00] | But it does match traces of dried semen | 不过却跟我从Brandi Parsons的衣服上 |
[16:01] | I collected from Brandi Parsons’ clothing. | 采集到的干枯的精子相吻合 |
[16:04] | She had sex with our shooter? | 她跟枪手发生了性关系? |
[16:07] | HAWKES: So she knew him. | 那么 她认识他 |
[16:08] | Crime of passion? | 激情犯罪? |
[16:09] | That’s one possibility. | 有这个可能性 |
[16:12] | Or… | 或者 |
[16:13] | ??? | 她是内应 |
[16:15] | They planned this robbery She together,de guy. | 他们一起计划了抢劫 |
[16:16] | but before she got her cut… | 但在她分到钱之前 |
[16:22] | …her partner double-crossed her. | 她的拍挡出卖了她 |
[16:35] | Your tennis ball shooter isn’t responsible | 网球射手可不是 |
[16:37] | for Jenna Donovan’s death. | 杀害Jenna Donovan的凶手 |
[16:38] | She didn’t die from electrocution. | 她不是被电死的 |
[16:42] | She’s got burns marks all over her body, Sid. | 她全身上下都有烧伤的痕迹 Sid |
[16:44] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[16:45] | They’re postmortem. | 那是死后造成的 |
[16:46] | So, she was dead before she was electrocuted? | 那么 在她被电死之前 就已经死了? |
[16:48] | Just moments before. | 就在被电之前 |
[16:50] | I’m still waiting for blood and Tox, | 我正在等血液检测和毒性检测结果 |
[16:51] | but there was a significant amount of fluid in her lungs. | 但她的肺里有很多液体 |
[16:54] | She drowned in the martini glass? No. | -她是在马提尼酒杯里给淹死的? -不是 |
[16:56] | The fluid I found was endogenous to her body. | 我发现的液体是她自己体内的 |
[16:58] | COD was pulmonary edema? | 死因是肺水肿? |
[17:00] | Exactly. Which is not consistent | 是的 这也跟电死 |
[17:02] | with electrocution or drowning. | 或溺死的情况不相吻合 |
[17:03] | Right. | 是的 |
[17:04] | She have a heart condition? | 她有心脏问题么? |
[17:05] | No, this PE was non-cardgenic. | 不 完全没有发现这方面的问题 |
[17:09] | Got some bruising here on the shoulder. | 肩部有瘀伤 |
[17:10] | Yeah, yeah, that’s, | 是呀 是呀 那可是 |
[17:11] | uh, very recent. | 呃 很新的伤 |
[17:13] | And, uh, when I ran a CT scan, | 而且 呃 我给她做CT扫描的时候 |
[17:15] | I noticed more evidence of a struggle. | 发现了更多发生过争斗的证据 |
[17:19] | Pre-mortem, | 死前造成的 |
[17:20] | subdermal bruising. | 皮下瘀伤 |
[17:22] | So the impact to the chest caused pulmonary edema | 那么 胸部的撞击造成了肺水肿 |
[17:24] | which led to her death? | 导致了她的死亡? |
[17:25] | Definitely seems to the cause, | 看来肯定是这么回事 |
[17:27] | but I’m waiting on h@Vlogy to confirm that. | 不过我还在等检测结果来确认 |
[17:29] | What really strikes me as odd | 真正让我觉得奇怪的 |
[17:31] | is not how she died, but… | 并不是她的死因 而是 |
[17:32] | where she died. | 她的死亡地点 |
[17:33] | Slow-onset pulmonary edema causes acute pain. | 肺水肿慢性发作会产生巨痛 |
[17:36] | Most people would’ve jumped into an ambulance, | 大多数人都会跳上救护车 |
[17:38] | not an oversized martini glass. | 而不是跳进超大马提尼酒杯 |
[18:17] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[18:18] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[18:19] | A UNI brought over Jenna Donovan’s purse | 巡警从广告代理商那里 |
[18:21] | from her dressing room at the ad agency. | Jenna Donovan的化妆室里 拿来了她的包 |
[18:23] | Looks like she had quite a sweet tooth. | 看来她很喜欢吃甜食 |
[18:24] | Yeah, along with | 是呀 还有 |
[18:26] | fat burning capsules, appetite suppressants, | 脂肪燃烧胶囊 食欲抑制剂 |
[18:29] | water pills. | 补水剂 |
[18:31] | A typical meal plan for anyone about to wear next to nothing | 典型的想基本什么都不穿 |
[18:34] | in the middle of Times Square. | 站在时代广场中央的人的饮食计划 |
[18:35] | Although, | 尽管 |
[18:36] | the candy doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. | 糖果有些说不过去 |
[18:38] | Let’s see what we’re looking at… big wad of cash, | 看看还有什么 一大叠现金 |
[18:41] | latex balloons, | 橡胶气球 |
[18:44] | and some cotton balls. | 还有些棉球 |
[18:48] | You know, Lindsay, | 你知道么 Lindsay |
[18:50] | I don’t think @Vthese lollipops | 我觉得这些棒棒糖 |
[18:51] | are lollipops. | 不是棒棒糖 |
[19:06] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[19:07] | Well, that changes everything. | 那么 一切就不同了 |
[19:09] | Certainly does. | 肯定不同了 |
[19:11] | At $40 a pop, | 40美圆一个 |
[19:12] | we’re looking at, uh, | 这儿有 呃 |
[19:13] | over $3,000 | 这包里就有超过 |
[19:15] | in this purse. | 3,000美圆 |
[19:19] | And this handle… | 这个背带 |
[19:20] | is an exact matchto the bruise on Jenna’s left shoulder. | 跟Jenna左肩上的瘀伤完全吻合 |
[19:23] | So somebody went after the bag. | 那么 有人想抢这个包 |
[19:24] | Or more specifically, | 或者说得更具体点 |
[19:26] | what was in the bag. | 是这个包里的东西 |
[19:28] | But why wouldn’t the attacker have taken the lollipops? | 可为什么袭击者没有拿走包里的棒棒糖? |
[19:30] | She fought off the attacker. | 她反击了袭击者 |
[19:32] | At least in the first round. | 至少第一轮是这样 |
[19:33] | Sounds like a motive for murder. | 看来是杀人动机呀 |
[19:40] | You’ve been here all night. | 你都在这儿干了一晚上了 |
[19:41] | Why don’t you go home, get a shower. | 干吗不回去洗个澡 |
[19:43] | I’ll stay on the track of the bullet. | 我呆在这儿盯着子弹的事 |
[19:47] | Dr. Moore, | Moore医生 |
[19:48] | did you see Brandi yet? | 你有看到Brandi么? |
[19:50] | Are you gonna be able to help her? | 你会救她的吧? |
[19:51] | Intercranial pressure was causing her brain to swell, so– | 颅内压造成她的大脑膨胀 所以 |
[19:54] | (phone rings) Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:55] | I performed a vertriculostomy to drain the cerebrospinal fluid | 我实施了造口术以输出脑脊髓液 |
[19:58] | which was successful, so we’re | 非常成功 所以 |
[20:00] | ready to proceed with the surgery. | 我们准备好进行手术了 |
[20:01] | How risky is that surgery? | 手术风险有多大? |
[20:03] | Well, all surgeries carry risks, | 那么 所有手术都有风险 |
[20:05] | (phone rings) but– | 不过 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 是的 不好意思 |
[20:07] | Just a moment. | 稍等 |
[20:12] | We got one dead guy. | 死了一个 |
[20:13] | We got a woman clinging to life. | 还有个女人 被35克的子弹 |
[20:14] | All that misery for 35 g’s. | 搞得命悬一线 |
[20:17] | It’s pathetic, isn’t it? | 真可悲 不是么? |
[20:19] | If you’re not going home, | 如果你不回家 |
[20:20] | why don’t you go get something to eat? | 干吗不去找点吃的? |
[20:22] | Here’s our killer. | 这就是凶手 |
[20:25] | It’s all the information | 这就是我们从目击证人那里 |
[20:26] | that we were able to get from our witnesses. | 搜集到的所有信息 |
[20:27] | So we just need to find everybody | 那么 我们要找的就是个 |
[20:29] | with two eyes, a nose, | 有两只眼睛 一个鼻子 |
[20:30] | and a mouth. | 一张嘴巴的人 |
[20:33] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿 美女 |
[20:34] | Just relax. You’re gonna be okay. | 放松点 你会没事的 |
[20:37] | And I’m gonna be waiting for you | 我会一直等着你回来的 好吧? |
[20:38] | when you come back, okay? | |
[20:41] | NURSE: Defib on monitor! | 心跳变弱 |
[20:43] | You have to stop and shock her now. | 你现在不能刺激她了 |
[20:46] | Please stand back, stand back. Charging. | 请往后靠 充电 |
[20:52] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[20:54] | Clear! | 退后 |
[20:57] | She’s still in defib. | 心跳依然很弱 |
[20:58] | All right, go up to 360. | 好了 调至360 |
[20:59] | Clear! | 退后 |
[21:02] | Let’s go for one more. | 再来一次 |
[21:04] | Clear! | 退后 |
[21:15] | Prep her for the OR. | 给她准备手术 |
[21:16] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后到 |
[21:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:32] | About an hour ago,I got a call | 大概一个小时前 我接到 |
[21:33] | from my brother Charles. He’s been kidnapped | 我弟弟Charles的电话 他被绑架了 |
[21:35] | by somebody connected to your witness. | 跟你们的某个目击证人有关 |
[21:37] | I was told if I don’t let Brandi Parsons | 他告诉我 如果我不让Brandi Parsons |
[21:40] | “accidentally” die, my brother | 意外死亡 我弟弟 |
[21:41] | will be killed. | 就会被杀 |
[21:42] | That’s why you hesitated just now. | 那就是你刚才犹豫的原因 |
[21:44] | That phone call wasn’t some kind | 那通电话并不是 |
[21:46] | of idle threat. My brother | 什么虚假恐吓 我弟弟 |
[21:47] | sounded scared. How’d they know where to find him? | -听起来很害怕 -他们怎么知道在哪儿找到他? |
[21:49] | I don’t know. We share a practice together. | 我不知道 我们一起有生意的 |
[21:52] | They’re probably going after you. | 他们很可能跟踪了你 |
[21:53] | You weren’t there, so they went for the next best thing. | 你不在 他们就退而求其次 |
[21:57] | Here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[21:59] | And I just got this message, | 而且我刚收到这条信息 |
[22:00] | sent from my brother’s cell phone. | 是从我弟弟的手机发过来的 |
[22:02] | These guys really want Brandi Parsons dead. | 这些家伙真的想让Brandi Parsons死 (你应该已经让她死掉了) |
[22:07] | Someone in the hospital is watching us. | 有人在医院监视我们 |
[22:09] | I’ll save the girl, Detective Taylor. | 我会救那姑娘的 Taylor探员 |
[22:11] | But please save Charles. | 不过 请救救Charles |
[22:16] | We’ve got a kidnapping. What? | -有人被绑架了 -什么? |
[22:18] | Dr. Moore’s brother. | Moore医生的弟弟 |
[22:19] | Get someone from your squad over | 尽快派你的队员去 |
[22:21] | to Charles Moore’s medical office ASAP. | Charles Moore的医务室 |
[22:24] | Brandi Parsons can I.D. the shooter, so maybe someone | Brandi Parsons能指认凶手 那么 或许 |
[22:26] | in her circle can, too. | 她周围的人也能 |
[22:27] | Let’s interview her landlord, her family, her friends. | 讯问一下她的房东 家人 朋友 |
[22:31] | See what they know. | 看看他们知道些什么 |
[22:31] | Her boyfriend Paul mentioned that her mother’s | 她男朋友Paul提到她母亲 |
[22:33] | on her way in from Houston. | 正在从Houston赶来的路上 |
[22:34] | Her mother? Brandi Parsons doesn’t have a mother. | 她母亲? Brandi Parsons没有母亲 |
[22:37] | She died | 她10年前就去世了 |
[22:39] | ten years ago. | |
[22:39] | Closest family member I found is an aunt in North Carolina. | 我找到的她最近的亲属在北卡罗来纳州 |
[22:45] | I dot think Paul Larkin is her boyfriend. | 我觉得Paul Larkin并不是她男朋友 |
[22:58] | Have you seen Brandi Parsons’ boyfriend? | 你有见到Brandi Parsons的男朋友么? |
[23:00] | He left about five minutes ago. | 他大概5分钟前离开了 |
[23:04] | Has he been in on this the whole time? | 他一直就跟这案子有关? |
[23:07] | He just jumped in the ambulance. | 他就那么跳上了救护车 |
[23:07] | He said he was her boyfriend. | 说是她的男朋友 |
[23:10] | I mean, is this kid coected to our shooter? | 我是说 这孩子跟枪手有关? |
[23:12] | You had no way of knowing, Danny. | 你不可能知道的 Danny |
[23:13] | We’ll find him. Yeah, I’m gonna find him. | -我们得找到他 -是呀 我得找到他 |
[23:16] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[23:17] | Her hand in the ambulance. | 她的手 在救护车上的时候 |
[23:19] | Paul was kissing Brandi’s hand. | Paul亲了Brandi的手 |
[23:21] | Swab it and collect samples from anyone else | 取样 并采集所有 |
[23:23] | who had contact with her so we can eliminate their DNA. | 碰过她的人的DNA 我们可以排除他们的DNA |
[23:28] | We have one advantage. What’s that? | -我们还有个优势 -什么? |
[23:30] | Paul Larkin doesn’t know we know he’s in on it. | Paul Larkin还不知道 我们知道他涉案其中了 |
[23:32] | ??? | 好好利用这个优势 |
[23:36] | ??? across the street from Club Prowl. | 这是Prowl俱乐部街对面的监视录象 |
[23:40] | Paul Larkin was there early, scouting the place. | Paul Larkin很早就到那地方蹲守 |
[23:43] | I’ve run his name | 我在系统里查了他的名字 |
[23:44] | through the system, got nothing. | 但没有任何发现 |
[23:46] | We need to find the minutes | 得找到抢劫发生前后的录象 |
[23:46] | right before and after the robbery, | |
[23:49] | get a clear image of our killer, | 弄到凶手的清晰图片 |
[23:50] | see if we can find out who he is. | 看看能不能查出他是谁 |
[23:52] | He’s our best chance | 他是我们找出 |
[23:53] | at finding our hostage, Charles Moore. | 人质Charles Moore最好的办法 |
[23:56] | This is right around 11:15. | 这就是11点15分的录象 |
[24:04] | ANGELL: The shooter must have gone out the back door and called Paul. | 枪手肯定是从后门走的 并且给Paul打了电话 |
[24:07] | MESSER: It doesn’t look like murder was part of the plan. | 看来谋杀并不在他们的计划之中 |
[24:10] | TAYLOR: Kidnapping probably wasn’t, either. | 绑架可能也不在计划之中 |
[24:13] | MESSER: And if I fast-forward, | 如果快进的话 |
[24:15] | here’s where Paul Larkin jumped into the ambulance | 这就是Paul Larkin跳上救护车的时候 |
[24:17] | and said he was Brandi Parsons’ boyfriend. | 还说他是Brandi Parsons的男朋友 |
[24:22] | These guys aren’t exactly pros. | 这些家伙并不怎么专业 |
[24:24] | Based on the footprint pattern | 根据凶手在现场 |
[24:25] | the killer left at the scene, | 遗留下的脚印来看 |
[24:27] | shooting Brandi wasn’t premeditated. | 射杀Brandi并不是预谋好的 |
[24:30] | He came back into the room to shoot her. | 他回到房间 射杀了她 |
[24:35] | We thought he was eliminating his partner in crime. | 我们本以为是为了铲除拍挡 |
[24:37] | You’re backing off the theory of a double cross. | 你要收回出卖拍挡的推理 |
[24:39] | Our shooter’s semen was on Brandi’s clothes. | Brandi的衣服上有凶手的精液 |
[24:41] | These two knew each other. | 这两个人相互认识 |
[24:42] | If his mask hadn’t been pulled off, | 如果他的面具没有被扯下来 |
[24:44] | she never would’ve recognized him. It’s you! | -她也就不可能认出他来 -是你 |
[24:47] | e was shot because she was able to I.D. the killer by name. | 她被枪击是因为她能指认凶手 |
[25:13] | BONASERA: 91X? | |
[25:14] | It’s the address of a jewelry store on St. Mark’s Place. | 这是圣Mark的一间珠宝店的名字 |
[25:17] | So, how does this connect with Jenna Donovan? | 那么 这跟Jenna Donovan有什么关系? |
[25:19] | Well, it all adds up | 那么 全都是那条独一无二的戒指 |
[25:20] | to one very unique ring. | |
[25:22] | The pieces of broken glass I found in Jenna’s handbag– | 我在Jenna的手提包上发现的玻璃碎片 |
[25:24] | they were part of a convex lens. | 是凸透镜的一部分 |
[25:26] | A magnifying glass. Right. | -放大镜 -是的 |
[25:28] | It was the centerpiece of the ring. | 是戒指的中心装饰品 |
[25:29] | I also found DNA on the band that matched | 我在带子上提取的DNA |
[25:31] | DNA from a hair I found in the prongs. | 跟弹簧上发现的毛发的DNA吻合 |
[25:33] | Not Jenna’s. | 不是Jenna的 |
[25:34] | Well, w does 91X fit in? | 那么 又是怎么扯上了91X? |
[25:36] | Well, inside the convex lens was a grain of rice | 那么 凸透镜里面有一粒米 |
[25:40] | which was inscribed with the address, 91X. | 上面刻下了91X |
[25:43] | It also had a Japanese kanji. | 而且上面还有日本汉字 |
[25:45] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[25:46] | Its translation is “magic.” | 是魔法的意思 |
[25:47] | Magic? | 魔法? |
[25:49] | Our heroin lollipops tested positive | 海洛因棒棒糖 |
[25:51] | for high levels of fentanyl. | 检测出含很高的芬太奴(止痛药) |
[25:53] | Lindsay, when fentanyl and heroin are mixed, | Lindsay 芬太奴和海洛因混在一起 |
[25:55] | the street name is magic. | 行号代名就是魔法 |
[25:57] | Fentanyl? | 芬太奴? |
[25:59] | That’s a pain killer for cancer patients. | 那是癌症病人吃的止痛药 |
[26:01] | Which explains why Jenna didn’t feel any pain | 这也就解释了为什么Jenna |
[26:03] | from the pulmonary edema. | 肺水肿还不觉得痛 |
[26:04] | And with the amount of product and cash | 她带着有那么多的 |
[26:05] | she was hauling around, she was probably a user | 毒品和现金 她很可能既是吸毒者 |
[26:07] | and a dealer. | 又是毒贩子 |
[26:15] | MONROE: Magic. | 魔法 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:17] | Cool. How did you know? | 酷 你怎么知道? |
[26:19] | We got something that matches. | 我们发现了些与之吻合东西 |
[26:24] | Well, where did you get that? | 那么 你们在哪儿发现的这个? |
[26:26] | Jenna Donovan’s handbag. You know her? | Jenna Donovan的手袋 你认识她么? |
[26:30] | Should I? | 我该认识她么? |
[26:31] | Well, we thought you might keep a record | 那么 我们觉得你应该保留了 |
[26:32] | of people who order special request jewelry. | 订制特殊珠宝的客人的记录 |
[26:34] | Oh, the kanji rings aren’t special requests. | 噢 日本汉字戒指可不是什么特别订制 |
[26:37] | They’re actually one of our biggest sellers. | 是我这儿卖得最好的东西 |
[26:40] | Oh. Still didn’t answer our question. | 你还没回答我们的问题呢 |
[26:42] | Do you know Jenna Donovan? | 你认识Jenna Donovan么? |
[26:44] | MONROE: We found jewelry from your store | 我们发现你店里的珠宝 |
[26:46] | with a kanji that matches the tattoo on your back. | 上边的日本汉字跟你的纹身一致 |
[26:48] | We also found a hair– a red hair– | 我们还发现了一根头发 红色的头发 |
[26:50] | caught in the prongs of a broken ring. | 就在一只坏掉的戒指弹簧上发现的 |
[26:52] | Your hair is red. | 你的头发就是红色的 |
[26:54] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[27:05] | I’d get rid of that cat if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就会除掉那只猫 |
[27:13] | I didn’t kill her. Patti, come on. | -我没有杀她 -Patti 算了吧 |
[27:16] | These magic lollipops are like the hot new thing. | 这些魔法棒棒糖可是最热门的新玩意 |
[27:18] | Look, I told you– | 听着 我告诉你们 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry she’s dead, | 她死了我很遗憾 |
[27:20] | but those lollipops aren’t worth killing for. | 但还不值得为了棒棒糖杀掉她 |
[27:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:24] | I already got you on possession of heroin. | 我已经逮到你私藏海洛因 |
[27:26] | Just a hop, skip and a jump to murder if I work this right, | 只要我干好自己的事 就能控告你谋杀 |
[27:28] | and for your information, I’m very good. | 就现在的情况来看 对我很有利 |
[27:31] | Especially since Jenna’s dead body shows us | 特别是Jenna的尸体表明 |
[27:33] | that she was in one hell of a fight | 她在去派对之前 |
[27:34] | right before that party. | 跟人进行了激烈的争斗 |
[27:39] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 是呀 |
[27:41] | I went to go see her right before her big splash | 我在她去广告牌冲进酒杯之前 |
[27:43] | on the billboard, and | 去找过她 |
[27:45] | we got into it. | 我们争了起来 |
[27:47] | JENNA: Patti, what are you doing here? | Patti 你来这儿干吗? |
[27:48] | I’m about to start work. | 我要开始工作了 |
[27:49] | Look, I just need a few, all right? Hey! Ow! | -听着 我只是想再要几个? -嘿 噢 |
[27:53] | Stop it! I told you | 住手 我在电话上说了 |
[27:54] | on the phone– no money, no candy. | 没钱就别跟我提糖果的事 |
[27:56] | I’ve been coming to you for six months. | 我已经在你这儿买了6个月的糖果了 |
[27:57] | You know that I’m good for it. | 你知道我不会欠帐的 |
[27:58] | Leave. Give me this… | -走开 -把这个给我 |
[28:10] | PATTI: We knocked each other around, but when I left, | 我们是大打出手 但是我离开的时候 |
[28:12] | she was just as alive as I am. | 她还跟我一样活蹦乱跳 |
[28:14] | That knocking around lead to an injury | 大打出手导致了内伤 |
[28:16] | that caused her death, Patti. | 让她见了阎王 Patti |
[28:19] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:20] | What’s going to happen to me? | 我会怎么样? |
[28:23] | Ask your lawyer. | 问你的律师 |
[28:28] | (horn honking) | |
[28:32] | Our vic’s body couldn’t help | 受害人的尸体让我情不自禁的想起 |
[28:33] | but remind me of my Great Uncle Andy. | 情不自禁的想起我的叔祖父Andy |
[28:35] | Oh, hearing that is enough | 噢 听到你这话 |
[28:36] | to make any model break into tears. | 可够让任何一名模特哭死的了 |
[28:39] | Oh, no, there’s no physical resemblance. | 噢 不 在身体上并没有相似之处 |
[28:41] | Although he was in freakishly superior shape | 尽管对于80岁的人来说 |
[28:44] | for an octogenarian. | 他的体形还算不错 |
[28:45] | But, no, what I mean is, | 不过 不 我的意思是 |
[28:46] | Uncle Andy would never finish telling a story. | Andy叔祖父有讲不完的故事 |
[28:49] | Every time you thought he was done, | 每一次你觉得他讲完了 |
[28:50] | he’d find something more to say. | 他又会找到点别的什么来讲 |
[28:52] | BONASERA: So you’re saying that Jenna Donovan’s body | 那么 你是在说Jenna Donovan的尸体 |
[28:54] | is telling a different story, which means that | 又讲出了不同的故事 也就是说 |
[28:57] | Patti’s off the hook. | Patti要被释放了 |
[28:58] | The subdermal bruise didn’t kill Jenna. Affirmative. | -皮下的瘀伤并没有杀掉Jenna -正确 |
[29:01] | When I reviewed the tox report, her antibodies | 我看到毒性检测报告之后 发现她的抗体 |
[29:04] | were spiking off the charts, like | 达到了图表的最高峰 就像 |
[29:05] | she was fighting some type of pathogen in her system. | 她正在跟某种体内的病原体做斗争 |
[29:08] | So a virus or a parasite could have caused the pulmonary edema. | 那么 病毒或是寄生虫有可能引起肺水肿 |
[29:11] | It’s possible, but I haven’t | 有可能 不过我还没能 |
[29:12] | been able to find anything specific yet. | 发现任何具体的东西 |
[29:14] | Although, in my attempt to do so, I decided to reexamine | 不过 为了找出原因 我重新了检验 |
[29:17] | the burns on Jenna’s body. | Jenna尸体上的烧伤 |
[29:18] | The majority were thermal– caused by theelectrocution– | 大部分是由于电击引起的 |
[29:21] | but at least one burn on her left arm | 不过 她左臂上至少有一处烧伤 |
[29:24] | is more consistent | 跟化学烧伤相吻合 |
[29:25] | with a chemical burn. | |
[29:27] | And I have to admit, so far, | 而且到目前为止 我不得不承认 |
[29:28] | I can’t explain it. | 我也无法解释 |
[29:29] | And there’s one more thing | 还有件事 |
[29:32] | that I found curious. | 我也觉得很好奇 |
[29:33] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[29:37] | BONASE: Microscopic organisms. | 微生物 |
[29:39] | Diatoms. | 硅藻属 |
[29:40] | Which would be irrelevant if they hailed | 如果它们是来自淡水 |
[29:42] | from a freshwater source, | 也就无关紧要 |
[29:43] | but these are marine diatoms. | 不过 她胃里这些 |
[29:45] | ey were in her stomach. | 是海硅藻属 |
[29:47] | So, she would have had to swallow saltwater. | 所以 她很有可能吞了海水 |
[29:49] | What exactly was in that martini glass? | 那个马提尼酒杯里的到底是什么? |
[30:24] | Dr. Moore’s brother is still out there. | Moore医生的弟弟还下落不明 |
[30:26] | Keep trying to locate a signal from Charles Moore’s cell phone. | 继续想办法锁定 Charles Moore的手机信号位置 |
[30:29] | And Danny, you call me the second you have something. | 还有 Danny 有发现马上打给我 |
[30:32] | Mac, I made a positive I.D. on the finger. | Mac 我确定了那跟足趾的身份 |
[30:34] | It’s from corynorhinus townsendii. | 是断裂棒 (蝙蝠) |
[30:35] | How did the finger from a bat | 蝙蝠的足趾 |
[30:37] | wind up in our killer’s ski mk? | 怎么会勾在凶手的面具上? |
[30:38] | I don’t know, but because it was preserved, | 我不知道 不过因为是经过防腐处理的 |
[30:40] | I called a few stores that sell bones as specimens. | 我给几间买骨头标本的店打了电话 |
[30:42] | Long or short list? Very short list of one. | -名单长不长? -很短 只有一个人 |
[30:51] | MAN: I know they’re not very formal I.D.’s, | 我知道这不算正式的身份证明 |
[30:53] | but all my current employees are in these photos. | 不过我所有现在的员工的照片都在这儿了 |
[30:57] | We have very low turnover here. | 我们的收入不多 |
[31:03] | That’s him. He said his name is Paul Larkin, | 就是他 他说他叫Paul Larkin |
[31:06] | but I have a feeling | 不过我觉得 |
[31:07] | you’re going to tell me something different. | 你会告诉我们个不同的名字 |
[31:08] | Well, he was honest about his first name, | 那么 对于他的名他可没撒谎 |
[31:10] | but his last name’s Campbell. | 不过他姓Campbell |
[31:11] | Let me guess: he didn’t show up for work today. | 让我猜猜 他今天没来上班 |
[31:13] | How did you know? Is he okay? | 你怎么知道? 他没事吧? |
[31:14] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 那么 那正是我们要查清楚的 |
[31:17] | Here’s what you were asking about. | 还有你们想要的东西 |
[31:23] | How would it have broken off? | 这儿怎么会断掉了? |
[31:25] | I don’t know– customers aren’t allowed to handle them. | 我不知道 顾客是可以去碰的 |
[31:27] | They were locked up, so, | 都是锁上的 所以 |
[31:29] | an employee must have keyed into the display case. | 就得有员工有打开展示柜的钥匙 |
[31:36] | Ready for tonight? | 今晚准备好了么? |
[31:38] | Dude, what are you doing here? | 伙计 你来这儿干吗? |
[31:39] | I got everything. (door bell tinkles, door closes) | 我一切都准备好了 |
[31:41] | Put that away. | 拿走 |
[31:45] | His work station’s over there. | 他的工作点就在那边 |
[31:49] | We’re going to need his address, | 我们需要他的地址 |
[31:50] | and with your permission, we’d like to look around, | 还有 你同意的话 我们想到处看看 |
[31:52] | maybe take a few fingerprints, DNA samples. | 或许取些指纹和DNA样本 |
[31:56] | MAN: Well, you’re welcome to check it out, | 那么 你们随便看吧 |
[31:58] | but we don’t touch anything without gloves. | 不过 碰那些东西都必须戴手套的 |
[32:03] | Mac. | |
[32:04] | Paul Campbell’s work glove? | Paul Campbell的工作手套? |
[32:32] | (whirring) Bingo. | 中了 |
[32:35] | DNA you swabbed from Brandi’s hand is a match | 你从Brandi的手上提取的DNA |
[32:37] | to the DNA I swabbed | 跟我从Paul的手套指纹上 |
[32:39] | from a print inside Paul’s glove. | 提取的指纹相吻合 |
[32:40] | Forget that. | 别说那个了 |
[32:41] | I just picked up a signal from Charles Moore’s cell phone. | 我刚接到了Charles Moore的手机信号 |
[32:43] | It’s coming from Paul’s apartment. | 是从Paul的公寓打出的 |
[32:52] | MESSER (outside): NYPD! | 纽约警方 |
[32:55] | Paul? NYPD. | Paul? 纽约警方 |
[32:57] | Come out with your hands up. | 把手举起来 走出来 |
[33:01] | Oh, they’re gone. | 噢 他们已经走了 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[33:05] | HAWKES: Paul doesn’t live here alone. | Paul并不是一个人住这儿 |
[33:08] | ANGELL: Signs of a struggle. | 争斗的痕迹 |
[33:10] | Charles Moore was duct taped. | Charles Moore被绑了起来 |
[33:16] | Looks like it took the kidnapper more than a few tries | 看来凶手试了好几次 |
[33:18] | to get him that way. | 才把他绑起来的 |
[33:19] | All right, we need to find out where they went | 好了 我们得查出他们去了哪儿 |
[33:21] | and who’s sharing this dump with Paul. | 是谁跟Paul一起住在这破地方 |
[33:23] | All right? | 好吧? |
[33:37] | ANGELL: Everything’s in Paul Campbell’s name. | 所有的一切都以 Paul Campbell的名字登记的 |
[33:39] | Phone, credit card, cable. | 电话 信用卡 有线电视 |
[33:42] | His roommate doesn’t exist, at least not on paper. | 他的室友根本就不存在 至少在书面上看来不存在 |
[33:45] | But he does electronically. | 但是 在电脑上他可是存在的 |
[33:48] | I located the user’s history. | 我找到了用户的历史记录 |
[33:49] | Circumvented the security access to his e-mail. | 取到了他电子邮件的密码 |
[33:52] | Name’s James Petty, and he requested blueprints | 名叫James Petty 而且他要到了Prowl俱乐部周围 |
[33:56] | for every building surrounding Club Prowl. | 所有建筑的蓝图 |
[33:58] | Nice. | 很好 |
[33:59] | That could be our shooter-slash-kidnapper | 很可能就是我们要找的枪手加绑架犯 |
[34:01] | right there. | |
[34:08] | ANGELL: You find something, Messer? | 有发现 Messer? |
[34:23] | Hey, zoom in on the right corner for a second. | 嘿 放大右角 |
[34:26] | You see that? | 看到了么? |
[34:29] | You tipping me for my zooming skills? | 你在教我提高我的放大技巧? |
[34:31] | The Treasury Department started embedding | 财政部开始在现金当中 |
[34:34] | blue and red fibers into currency to prevent counterfeiting. | 埋进蓝色和红色的纤维以防止伪造 |
[34:38] | Yeah, the fibers are consistent. | 是呀 这些纤维是匹配的 |
[34:40] | ANGELL: At some point, they probably realized | 从某种角度来说 他们发现 |
[34:41] | that all the stolen cash couldn’t fit in the box, | 不能将所有抢来的现金放进盒子里 |
[34:44] | so they dumped it out to find a bigger one. | 所以就倒出来换了个更大的盒子 |
[34:46] | MESSER: In the process, one of the bills must’ve ripped | 在这个过程当中 肯定有张钱给扯破了 |
[34:48] | and got caught on the edge. | 卡在了盒子的角上 |
[34:51] | So these guys are mailing the money somewhere. | 那么 这些家伙是要把钱邮寄出去 |
[34:54] | It’s a smart move, not keeping cash on them | 真是够聪明的 不把现金带在身上 |
[34:56] | or in the apartment. | 也不放在公寓里 |
[34:57] | If you can raise the ink from the pouch, | 如果能提取上面的墨水印 |
[34:59] | maybe we can get an address. | 或许我们能弄到个地址 |
[35:00] | Oh, wow, you’re doing science now? | 噢 哇噢 你现在也搞科学了? |
[35:02] | HAWKES: It’s odd that they left it here. | 他们把这个留在这儿确实很怪 |
[35:04] | They knew we’d find this place eventually. | 他们知道我们最终会找到这个地方的 |
[35:05] | ANGELL: Charles Moore’s phone got us here. | Charles Moore的电话 把我们带到这儿来的 |
[35:08] | Where is it? | 电话在哪儿呢? |
[35:21] | Sounds like it’s coming from underneath the couch. | 听来好象是从沙发下面传出来的 |
[35:34] | Boom. | 嘣 |
[35:36] | It’s Charles Moore’s phone. | 是Charles Moore的电话 |
[35:38] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[35:39] | where is Charles Moore? | Charles Moore在哪儿? (救救我) |
[36:20] | I found our murder weapon. | 我发现了凶器 |
[36:22] | Under a microscope? | 在显微镜下发现的? |
[36:23] | Come take a look. | 过来看看 |
[36:26] | BONASERA: It’s an Irukanji jellyfish. | 是Irukanji水母 |
[36:28] | Microscopic, but fatal. | 微生物 不过 绝对致命 |
[36:29] | And Sid said… | 可Sid说 |
[36:30] | One burn on her left arm | 她左臂上的一处烧伤 |
[36:33] | is more consistent with a chemical burn. | 跟化学烧伤相吻合 |
[36:36] | Its poisonous tentacles caused Jenna’s pulmonary edema. | 水母有毒的触角导致了Jenna肺水肿 |
[36:39] | Irukanji jellyfish can only survive in sea water. | Irukanji水母只能在海水中生存 |
[36:41] | True. | 确实 |
[36:43] | I think our olive | 我想橄榄色的球 |
[36:44] | is guilty of concealing a deadly weapon. | 就是隐藏杀人凶器的罪魁祸首 |
[36:46] | I found high concentrations | 我发现在一个沙滩排球 |
[36:48] | of sodium chloride near a cut on the beach ball. | 的缺口上有很高含量的氯化钠 |
[36:51] | That’s how they transferred it. | 就是这么转移凶器的 |
[36:52] | Our killer injected jellyfish-infested | 凶手将水母滋生的海水 |
[36:55] | seawater into the beach ball. | 注入到沙滩排球里 |
[36:56] | And then finished blowing it up. | 然后再将其吹起来 |
[36:58] | MONROE: Then, right before Jenna was going to jump into the water, | 就在Jenna跳进水里之前 |
[37:00] | our killer cut a small slit | 凶手就在球上 |
[37:03] | in the ball, so the jellyfish could escape. | 割了个小口子 水母就被释放出来 |
[37:05] | Who would go to all that trouble? | 谁会这么大费周章呢? |
[37:07] | I tested the spout, I found DNA | 我检测了吹气口的DNA |
[37:09] | from two donors, a male and a female. | 属于两个人的 一名男性 一名女性 |
[37:11] | I also found high levels of ketones, | 发现了高含量的酮 |
[37:14] | which is consistent with anorexia. | 跟厌食症相吻合 |
[37:16] | So maybe a rival model? | 那么 有可能是与其竞争的模特? |
[37:17] | Or an ad executive… | 或者是某个有糖尿病 |
[37:19] | who has diabetes | 或是在吃低碳食谱 |
[37:21] | or on a low carb diet. | 的广告公司高层 |
[37:22] | Lia and Damien had access to every part of that billboard, | Lia和Damien可以去到广告牌的任何地方 |
[37:25] | and the beach ball, not to mention | 也能碰到沙滩排球 更别提 |
[37:27] | the jellyfish. | 水母了 |
[37:29] | One of them killed Jenna Donovan. | 他们其中之一杀了Jenna Donovan |
[37:30] | How do we prove which one? | 怎么证明是哪一个? |
[37:32] | We get them to tell us. | 让他们来告诉我们 |
[37:47] | Big fat dead end. | 完全没戏 |
[37:50] | It was a long shot. | 机会不大 |
[37:51] | The ink’s too diluted. | 墨水太淡了 |
[37:54] | James Petty never stayed around in one place too much. | James Petty从不在一个地方底太久 |
[37:57] | I guess he couldn’t take the heat. | 我猜他是受不了那么热 |
[38:08] | Thanks for the help, Doc. | 谢谢你帮忙 医生 |
[38:09] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我问都不会问 |
[38:12] | Mac, I bet when you hired me, you didn’t know about | Mac 打赌你请我的时候都不知道 |
[38:15] | my baking skills. | 我的烘烤技术超群 |
[38:16] | Doesn’t look too appetizing. | 看起来也不怎么可口呀 |
[38:18] | It will in a second. | 稍等一下嘛 |
[38:19] | See, I couldn’t lift the address off the pouch before, | 看吧 我本来没办法从这上面提取到地址 |
[38:21] | because it was too diluted. | 因为墨水太淡了 |
[38:22] | The organic solvents in the ink will do that. | 因为机体组织溶解了墨水 |
[38:24] | Yeah, but lucky for us, they can’t stand the heat. | 是呀 不过对我们来说幸运的是 溶解剂受不了那么热 |
[38:32] | I stuck the package in an incubator oven | 我把包裹放进保育烤箱 |
[38:34] | for seven minutes. | 烤了7分钟 |
[38:35] | And after the solvents evaporated, | 等溶解剂蒸发之后 |
[38:37] | I could read the residue under the UV lamp, | 我通过紫外线观察 |
[38:39] | and I got an address. | 看到了上边的地址 |
[38:42] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[38:44] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[38:44] | I also talked to Dr. Moore– Brandi’s going | 我也跟Moore Brandi医生 |
[38:46] | to be all right. Let’s hope we can return the favor, | -说了一切都会好的 -让我们还他个人情吧 |
[38:48] | get his brother home safe. | 把他弟弟安全带回来 |
[38:53] | PAUL: Tell me where the money is. | 告诉我钱在哪儿 |
[38:54] | I haven’t seen it. I just called Worldsend. | -我都没看到 -我刚打给了快递公司 |
[38:56] | They said you signed for it! | 他们说你已经签了字了 |
[38:58] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[38:59] | Down on the floor! Hands behind your head. | 趴下 把手放在头上 |
[39:02] | Don’t even think about it! | Don’t even think about it! 想都别想 想都别想 |
[39:15] | Dr. Moore. | Moore医生 |
[39:16] | Let’s go call your brother. | 打电话给你哥哥吧 |
[39:17] | He’ll want to know you’re okay. | 他想知道你没事的 |
[39:22] | Mr. Boyfriend. | 男朋友先生 |
[39:35] | Detectives. | 探员 |
[39:36] | Your assistant said you’d be working late. | 你的助手说你会加班 |
[39:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:39] | It’s a warrant to get a sample of water from your tank. | 提取你鱼缸里水样的搜查令 |
[39:42] | What are you looking for? A murder weapon. | -你们在找什么? -凶器 |
[39:44] | Irukanji jellyfish. | Irukanji水母 |
[39:45] | We think you have some in that tank. | 我想那个鱼缸就养了些 |
[39:47] | They’re almost impossible to see, | 基本上肉眼是看不见的 |
[39:48] | but they can kill you with just one sting. | 不过只要叮上一口 你就没命了 |
[39:50] | Do you know anything about this? | 你知道这种事么? |
[39:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:54] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[39:54] | Jenna Donovan’s death wasn’t an accident; she was murdered. | Jenna Donovan的死并不是意外 她是被谋杀的 |
[39:58] | Murdered? MONROE: Actually poisoned. | -谋杀? -事实上 是被下毒 |
[40:00] | By one of those guys. | 就这些人当中的一个 |
[40:01] | Deliberately put into the beach ball. | 故意往沙滩排球里注入的 |
[40:03] | Mr. Barnes, who maintains your tank? | Barnes先生 谁负责照顾你的鱼缸? |
[40:05] | Lia, she’s been collecting | Lia 因为她两年前去过澳大利亚 |
[40:06] | jellyfish ever since her trip to Australia two years ago. | 就一直搜集水母 |
[40:09] | Lia, we need to talk. | Lia 我们得谈谈 |
[40:10] | This is ridiculous… | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[40:11] | Where you going, Lia? | 你要去哪儿 Lia? |
[40:13] | You know, only two people handled that beach ball before Jenna. | 你知道的 在Jenna之前 只有两个人碰过那个沙滩排球 |
[40:16] | Now, we have DNA | 现在 我们检测了DNA |
[40:17] | that proves one of them was female. | 其中一个属于女性 |
[40:19] | If that happens to be a match to you, | 如果正好跟你的匹配 |
[40:20] | do you have anything to say then, Lia? | 你有没有什么要说的呢 Lia? |
[40:22] | Why would you want to kill Jenna? | 你为什么要杀了Jenna? |
[40:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[40:26] | Well, hold on a second. | 那么 等等 |
[40:28] | Lia, you handed that beach ball to me. | Lia 你把沙滩排球给了我 |
[40:32] | I was your target. | 我才是你下手的目标 |
[40:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:40] | You killed my career. | 你毁了我的事业 |
[40:43] | I created | 是我想出了 |
[40:44] | the martini mix campaign. | 马提尼的宣传计划 |
[40:46] | The slogan, the tone, even the girl | 口号 色调 甚至是马提尼酒杯里的女孩 |
[40:49] | in the martini glass. | |
[40:51] | It was all my idea. | 那都是我想出来的 |
[40:54] | But the night before I was supposed to pitch it, | 但是在我准备说的来的前一天晚上 |
[40:56] | he took our CEO | 他把我们的CEO |
[40:57] | to a strip club, acted like | 带去一间脱衣舞夜总会 表现得 |
[40:59] | the idea was all his. | 好象那些主意都是他想出来的一样 |
[41:00] | So in order to get back at Damien, you decided to kill him. | 所以 为了报复Damien 你决定要杀了他 |
[41:04] | You put the jellyfish in with the water, | 你把水母和水注入到球里 |
[41:06] | and then you had Damien blow up the beach ball. | 再让Damien吹气球 |
[41:08] | BONASERA: It almost worked, too. | 本来差点就成功了 |
[41:09] | Except for the slit you made in the beach ball, | 可是你在球上割的那个口子 |
[41:12] | didn’t release the jellyfish until it got into Jenna’s hands | 直到Jenna拿到球才把水母释放出来 |
[41:14] | and she started batting it around. | 而她已经开始表演 |
[41:16] | I didn’t know it would | 我不知道会 |
[41:16] | harm anyone else. | 伤害到其他人 |
[41:18] | Irukanji jellyfish can’t survive in freshwater. | Irukanji水母在淡水中无法存活 |
[41:21] | MONROE: You’re right, but all it took | 你说得对 不过 就是 |
[41:23] | was one landing on Jenna’s arm to kill her. | 水母咬到了Jenna的手臂杀了她 |
[41:26] | BONASERA: Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[41:29] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jenna Donovan. | 你因谋杀Jenna Donovan而被捕 |
[41:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |