时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Give me a couple hours, | 给我几个小时 |
[00:34] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 我会回复你 |
[00:37] | I’ve killed him. | 我杀了他! |
[00:40] | Get back! Get back! | 退后! 退后! |
[00:42] | Stay back. | 靠后 |
[00:52] | I’ve killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[00:55] | Killed who? | 杀了谁? |
[00:56] | Kevin. | |
[00:58] | Kevin Murray. | |
[01:00] | Chelsea dorms– 9:45. | Chelsea大学宿舍– 9:45 |
[01:03] | Do you hear me? | 听到我说的吗? |
[01:04] | It’s 10:15. | 现在是10:15 |
[01:08] | Was that this morning? | 是今天上午吗? |
[01:10] | Last night? | 还是昨晚? |
[01:11] | No. | 不是 |
[01:35] | Kevin Murray. | |
[01:55] | You Kevin Murray? Yeah. | -你是Kevin Murray? -是的 |
[01:57] | What… what do you want? | 你…想干什么? |
[01:58] | I want you to put this towel on and get dressed. | 我要你披上浴巾 然后穿上衣服 |
[02:32] | ????? | 左部颈动脉上方 |
[02:35] | Lacerations to the neck | 有深度刺伤 |
[02:36] | and shoulders don’t appear to be self-inflicted. | 背部和肩膀的伤口看来不是自卫伤 |
[02:39] | Nudity, | 裸着体 |
[02:40] | headgear, apparent dementia… | 戴着头盔 显然是个疯子 |
[02:42] | Think we should be checking with Bellevue? | 我们和神经病院核实一下? |
[02:44] | FLACK:Right over there. | 就在那儿 |
[02:47] | Let’s check with him first. | 先查查他吧 |
[02:54] | No, I’ve never seen this guy before. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[02:55] | Sure about that? | 你确定? |
[02:56] | Yeah, I’m sure. Why? | 确定一定以及肯定 为什么这么问? |
[02:57] | Because he just confessed to your murder. | 因为他刚刚供认自己谋杀了你 |
[02:59] | He…? | 他? |
[03:01] | Well, obviously he was wrong. | 很显然他错了 |
[03:05] | Actually, it’s a little early to tell. | 实际上 现在说还为时过早 |
[03:08] | Said he came from the future. | 他说他来自于未来 |
[03:11] | And he doesn’t kill you till tomorrow. | 他到明天才会杀了你 |
[04:23] | MAN:Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:24] | You guys going to catch that fruitcake, or what? | 你们是去抓那疯子吗? |
[04:26] | He scared the hell out of my kids. | 他把我的孩子吓坏了 |
[04:58] | ???? | 我想我找到凶器了 |
[04:59] | No evidence to suggest he was stabbed here. | 没有证据显示他是在这被刺伤的 |
[05:02] | And no blood trail leading up to this point. | 也没有通往这里的血迹 |
[05:04] | That means the glass was already in his neck. | 说明玻璃早就在他脖子里了 |
[05:06] | A shard this size, | 这样大小碎片 |
[05:07] | tamponation would’ve prevented a lot of blood loss, | 止血垫就能止血 |
[05:10] | until he pulled it out. | 直到他把它拔出来 |
[05:11] | HAWKES: Which would explain the arterial spray. | 那也就解释了动脉血喷射 |
[05:14] | So… | 所以… |
[05:16] | where was our vic | 受害者到这里之前 |
[05:16] | before he was here? | 他是在哪呢? |
[05:19] | FLACK:So what’s your major, Kevin? | 你是什么专业的 Kevin |
[05:20] | Physics, I study physics. I told you that already. | 物理 我学的是物理 我已经告诉过你了 |
[05:23] | How about extracurricular activities? | 你有什么课余活动? |
[05:25] | with our friend in the helmet? | 和我们那位戴着头盔的家伙在一起? |
[05:27] | No. For the last time, I told you, | 不 我说最后一次 |
[05:29] | I don’t know that guy. | 我不认识那个人 |
[05:30] | FLACK:What were you doing before I pulled | 今早我把你从浴室拽出来之前 |
[05:31] | u out of the shower this morning? | 你在干什么? |
[05:32] | I went jogging around campus. | 我刚绕着校园慢跑回来 |
[05:34] | Anybody with you? Anyone see you? | 有人和你一起吗? 有人看到你吗? |
[05:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 算了吧 |
[05:37] | Come on, kid, you had to kill him before he made good | 孩子 在他实现杀你的承诺之前 |
[05:39] | on his promise to kill you, right? | 你得先下手为强 对吗? |
[05:41] | Am I under arrest here? | 我被捕了吗? |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:50] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:52] | We appreciate your time. | 感谢你花时间配合我们 |
[05:54] | Well… | 那么 |
[05:57] | Can you at least tell me what he said? | 你能不能告诉我至少他说了什么? |
[05:58] | What who said? | 谁说什么? |
[05:59] | The guy– about me dying tomorrow. | 那个家伙 关于我明天死的事 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry, that’s part of ongoing investigation. | 对不起 那正是调查的部分 |
[06:04] | This morni you said he’d been to the future. | 今早你说过 这疯子去过未来 |
[06:07] | Did he say how | 他说过我是何时何地 |
[06:08] | or where or when I’d be killed? | 怎么死的吗? |
[06:11] | Again, unless you have some information to share | 再说一次 除非你愿意分享 |
[06:13] | that might shed some light on our victim, | 有助于了解死者的情况 |
[06:15] | I don’t see what else we can do for you. | 不然我不知道还能为你做什么 |
[06:18] | How about guaranteeing me I’m still alive in 24 hours. | 那你们保证我未来24小时内的 生命安全怎么样? |
[06:22] | Nobody knows what the future holds. | 谁都不能预知未来 |
[06:25] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[06:26] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Must have been a hell of a pickle. | 一定又是该死的泡菜 |
[07:36] | The city’s best. | 这可是全城最棒的 |
[07:46] | Looks like somebody might have enjoyed the pickle with her. | 看起来有人和她在一起 享受这些泡菜 |
[07:50] | No I.D. | 没有身份证 |
[07:51] | Nothing in the purse | 钱包里什么都没有 |
[07:52] | but an allergy ialer and enough change for coffee. | 但是有个哮喘喷雾器 还有足够买咖啡的零钱 |
[07:56] | Vic’s hands show cadaveric spasm. | 受害者双手显示死后有痉挛 |
[07:59] | Same with her toes. | 脚趾也是 |
[08:02] | WOMAN: It was a typical | 就是一群 |
[08:02] | nighttime crowd. | 典型的夜猫子 |
[08:04] | Dumb kids, | 闷骚的孩子 |
[08:05] | blue-hairs and blowhards. | 蓝头发的家伙还有吹牛王 |
[08:07] | Then things started to get really weird. | 接着事情就变得非常不可思议 |
[08:10] | Oh, my… oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[08:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[08:16] | (erotic moan)oh, my… | 上帝… |
[08:39] | Personally, I’ve given much better performances. | 对我而言 我能表演得更好 |
[08:41] | She was clearly faking it. | 她明显就是装出来的 |
[08:42] | Take it from a man who knows, sweetheart, | 从一个有经验的男性来看 亲爱的 |
[08:45] | that show was all real. | 表演得非常真实 |
[08:47] | That was the most disgusting | 那是我见过的 |
[08:50] | young woman I have ever seen come… | 最恶心的姑娘… |
[08:52] | …in here for a cup of coffee, | 在这里要了杯咖啡 |
[08:53] | then some guy joins her. | 接着就有个人和她一起了 |
[08:54] | I bring back the pickles, the next thing you know… | 我去送泡菜 后面的事你就知道了… |
[08:56] | Tell me more about the guy. | 再仔细说说那个男人 |
[08:57] | ??? | 象个运动员 岁数和她差不多 |
[09:00] | Wearing a Chelsea shirt | 穿着Chelsea大学的T恤 |
[09:01] | and had a T rex tattoo on his arm. | 手臂上有个RAX CAT的纹身 |
[09:04] | Can I get your phone number? | 能给我你的电话吗? |
[09:05] | Why, you in trouble? | 为什么 你有麻烦了? |
[09:06] | No, but I’d like to be. | 没有 但是可能会有 |
[09:09] | So did you give him your number? | 所以你给他你的电话了 |
[09:10] | The bottom line is, | 关键是 我交谈过的餐馆工 |
[09:11] | the busboy and every other witness | 还有其他证人都说 |
[09:13] | that I spoke to said the two of them | 他们从没有过 |
[09:14] | never made any physical contact. | 身体接触 |
[09:15] | And a few folks told me | 有些人跟我说在表演前 |
[09:16] | that she seemed upset before the fireworks even started. | 她显得有些心烦意乱 |
[09:19] | Anything else about the guy? | 关于那个男的还有什么吗? |
[09:20] | Whoever he was, he didn’t stick around to cuddle. | 不管是谁 他来这不是为了拥抱的 |
[09:22] | Maybe this time Harry killed Sally. | 可能这次是Harry杀死了Sally |
[09:26] | SID:It definitely attracted the mercury. | 那显然会吸引水银 |
[09:28] | And the way it magnetically pooled | 像磁铁那样 |
[09:29] | on the back of his hand, | 积聚到他手背的方式 |
[09:30] | is what first drew my attention to the chip. | 这是我注意到芯片的第一个线索 |
[09:32] | Any idea why it was in his hand? | 是否知道为什么会在他手里? |
[09:33] | No, but the fresh scarring | 不知道 但是新鲜的疤痕 |
[09:35] | tells me it hasn’t been there long– a week or two tops. | 说明刚植入不久 一个星期 最多两个星期 |
[09:39] | I found injection points around the wound, | 我发现伤口边有针眼 |
[09:42] | a faint trace of local anesthetic | 周围组织上 |
[09:43] | in the surrounding tissues. | 有微量麻醉剂痕迹 |
[09:45] | And it was sealed with cyanoacrylate adhesive. | 它还用氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂密封 |
[09:48] | HAWKES: Superglue. Mm-hmm. | 超强力胶水 |
[09:49] | I found traces of it on his fingers. | 我在他手指上发现有此痕迹 |
[09:51] | Which suggests our vic implanted the chip himself. | 那就是说 死者自己植入了芯片 |
[09:55] | And there’s something else. | 这里还有其它的东西 |
[10:00] | HAWKES:What’s he got lodged in his brain? | 他大脑里有什么东西呢? |
[10:03] | You want to help me find out? | 想帮我找出答案吗? 你会倾心于我这样的人吗? Drew |
[11:18] | There’s safer ways | 躲开拥挤交通还有 |
[11:19] | to beat the traffic. | 其他更安全的方法 |
[11:21] | Oh, traffic I can handle. | 拥挤的交通我有办法搞定 |
[11:23] | Men are another story. | 男人就是另外一回事了 |
[11:25] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[11:27] | Gift certificate for a skydiving lesson. | 跳伞课的礼券 |
[11:30] | I met this guy in an antique store, | 我在古董店认识他的 |
[11:32] | and then bumped into him again | 接着又在咖啡摊遇到他 然后 |
[11:33] | at a coffee stand and, suddenly, he wants | 突然 |
[11:35] | to hold hands at 10,000 feet. | 他想在1万英尺高度牵我的手 |
[11:37] | So he sent me a parachute. | 所以他送给我一个降落伞 |
[11:40] | Original… and daring. | 很新鲜…而且大胆 |
[11:42] | And a bit too aggressive for me. | 对我来说有点太激进了 |
[11:46] | What? | 什么? |
[11:47] | You were smiling when you opened the box. | 你打开盒子时可是面带微笑的 |
[11:50] | Mac, my last boyfriend tried to kill me, | Mac 我前男友想要杀我 |
[11:53] | and I shot him. | 而我对他开了枪 |
[11:57] | Well, maybe this guy’s | 也许这个人有点 |
[11:59] | a little different. | 不同呢 |
[12:01] | Why don’t you just | 你为什么不在纽约罪案数据库 |
[12:02] | run him through NYSPIN? | 里调查一下他呢? |
[12:04] | Actually, I already did. | 实际上 我已经调查过了 |
[12:07] | There are three Drew Bedfords in the city. | 城里有3个叫Drew Bedfords的 |
[12:10] | One is 96 and lives in a rest home. | 一个96岁 住在养老院 |
[12:12] | The other is in juvie | 另一个因为在广告牌上乱画 |
[12:14] | for painting boobs on a billboard. | 进了少管所 |
[12:16] | And my original | 而我这位新鲜 |
[12:18] | and daring friend is, uh, squeaky-clean. | 大胆的朋友 很清白 |
[12:21] | You and I are alike in a lot of ways. | 你和我在很多方面都很像 |
[12:23] | We both do everything we can to avoid this sort of thing. | 我们都会尽一切可能防止这类事发生 |
[12:26] | But sometimes you just | 但有时你就得 |
[12:28] | got to take the plunge. | 冒险尝试一下 |
[12:29] | So you’re telling me to fall for all this? | 你是叫我爱上这一切? |
[12:31] | Stella, Peyton pursued me. I never thought | Stella 是Peyton追求的我 |
[12:35] | I’d enjoy another relationship either. | 我从没想过我会投入另一段感情 |
[12:37] | Forget about all the risks of romance | 忘记所有浪漫会带来的危险… |
[12:40] | and… enjoy the rewards. | 享受它带来的奖赏 |
[13:03] | ROSS: It’s an R-FID transponder. | 这是个R-FID的应答机 |
[13:04] | “Radio frequency identification.” | 无线射频身份识别器 |
[13:06] | Is it active or passive? | 主动式还是被动式? |
[13:08] | It’s active, so it’s not only receiving a signal | 主动 不仅接收 |
[13:10] | from a distant control point, | 远程遥控的信号 |
[13:12] | but it’s also drawing on | 还利用自身 |
[13:14] | its own power supply | 携带的电量 |
[13:16] | and transmitting the signal to the same place. | 给同一地点发送信号 |
[13:18] | Like a handheld GPS unit. | 像个手持的GPS |
[13:19] | Only, this time, it was hand-mounted. | 这个是安装在手里面的 |
[13:22] | Why would our vic | 为什么我们的受害者 |
[13:23] | go through all the pain and trouble | 忍受所有痛苦和麻烦 |
[13:24] | of installing his own internal compass? | 把指南针装进自己身体? |
[13:26] | I don’t know but, if we can just capture the signal, | 不知道 如果我们能捕捉到信号 |
[13:30] | maybe we can figure out where | 也许我们就能找到信号的 |
[13:31] | it’s phoning home. | 发送地点 |
[13:33] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[13:34] | Hang on. We’re getting something. | 等下 发现了点东西 |
[13:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:41] | Freeze it. | 锁定 |
[13:43] | They’re latitude | 是经度 |
[13:44] | and longitude coordinates. | 和维度的交叉点 |
[13:49] | Let’s see where they lead us. | 看看它能把我们带到哪 |
[14:20] | Mac, is this what I think it is? | Mac 这跟我想的一样吗? |
[14:22] | It’s a very elaborate attempt at time travel. | 这是个时间旅行的精密装置 |
[14:26] | You guys talking time machine? | 你们在说时间机器? |
[14:29] | Whoa. | 哇.. |
[14:30] | Paging Dr. Who. | 呼叫Who博士 |
[14:34] | HAWKES:You mean Dr. Browning. | 你是说Browning博士 Mac |
[14:36] | Mac, this is our John Doe. | 这就是我们的无名男尸 |
[14:39] | Got any pictures of him in a straitjacket? | 有穿紧身衣的照片吗? |
[14:41] | Believe me, Flack, | 相信我 Flack |
[14:41] | this is no madman. | 他不是疯子 |
[14:43] | I’ve read about this guy. | 我读到过这个人的大作 |
[14:44] | Dr. Martin Browning was a cutting-edge genius. | Martin Browning博士是划时代的天才 |
[14:48] | He even won a Klimko Prize for Advanced Math | 他还获得高等数学和 |
[14:49] | and Physics. | 物理的Klimko奖 |
[14:51] | FLACK:So, what, now he’s graduated to time travel? | 怎么说 他现已进展到时间旅行了? |
[14:53] | HAWKES:Well, if anybody could do it, it would be him. | 如果真有人能做到 也只有他了 |
[15:02] | rL This thing looks like???? | 看来这就是他用尽全生的地方 |
[15:16] | an electric chair with mood lighting. | 这个像有情绪感应灯的电椅 |
[15:20] | I mean, we all agree here, right? | 我是说 我们都同意这一点 对吗? |
[15:21] | Time travel only happens in movies, | 时光旅行只能发生在电影里 |
[15:22] | or under the influence of certain controlled substances. | 或者在某种受控物质的影响下 |
[15:25] | Hard to believe | 很难相信 |
[15:25] | Browning would be messing around with something like this. | Browning居然和这种东西混一起 |
[15:27] | But he was truly | 但他确实 |
[15:30] | a genius. | 是个天才 |
[15:32] | ???? | 天才和疯子只有一线之隔 |
[15:35] | Thinking Kevin Murray’s | 想想Kevin Murray |
[15:36] | the one who put a permanent end | 是个知道自己就要死的人 |
[15:37] | to his future– kid’s got a shaky | 他的不在场证明 |
[15:39] | alibi at best. | 非常不可信 |
[15:41] | So if you guys can place | 如果你们能把他带到这里 |
[15:42] | him here, I’d be more than happy | 我更愿意 |
[15:43] | to place him in lockup. | 把他抓起来 |
[15:45] | Someone came knocking a little too hard. | 有人敲门时太过用力了 |
[15:46] | I can tell you that much. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[15:47] | FLACK:I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:49] | If I could go anywhere back in time? | 如果我能回到过去 |
[15:51] | Probably go back | 可能我想回到皇后区 |
[15:52] | to my folks’ place in Queens for one of my ma’s | 每周三都能吃上 |
[15:53] | Corned Beef Wednesdays. | 妈妈做的咸牛肉 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:57] | I would endure every one of my brother’s insults | 为了那人间美味 |
[15:59] | at the table for one more taste | 我愿意忍受我兄弟在餐桌前 |
[16:01] | of that paradise. | 对我的任何欺侮 |
[16:05] | The late, great | 已故的 伟大的 |
[16:06] | Dr. Browning would have told you | Browning博士会告诉你 |
[16:07] | that it’s practically impossible | 不经过虫洞 |
[16:10] | to go back in time without a wormhole. | 就不可能回到过去 |
[16:13] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[16:14] | It’s a hypothetical tunnel | 一种假设通道 |
[16:16] | that connects distant regions | 连接遥远的 |
[16:17] | of space and time. | 时间和空间 |
[16:19] | And, as of today, nobody has found one. | 到现在 还没人找到 |
[16:21] | And since we haven’t been | 还没有任何 |
[16:22] | visited by any tourists from the future, | 未来访客拜访过我们 |
[16:25] | I think it’s a pretty safe bet | 我可以打保票说 |
[16:27] | that nobody’s going to find one tomorrow either. | 明天也不会找到 |
[16:29] | So it is all make-believe. | 所以一切都只是幻想 |
[16:30] | HAWKES:Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[16:32] | In theory, | 理论上 |
[16:33] | if you built a machine that could travel | 如果你能制造出超光速机器 |
[16:34] | the speed of light away from here, | 可以以光速运行 |
[16:36] | then slowed down, turned around, | 然后减慢速度 掉头 |
[16:38] | and flew home just as fast, when you got back, | 以同等速度飞回 等你回来时… |
[16:41] | a trip that might have lasted seconds for you | 你经历的几秒钟旅行时间 |
[16:43] | could have been weeks for everybody else. | 实际是别人的好几个星期 |
[16:45] | Kind of like your explanation. | 听上去像你的理论 |
[16:47] | It’s heady stuff, Flack, I know, | 有点激进 我知道 |
[16:48] | but Browning was a genius. | 但Browning就是个天才 |
[16:50] | ???been on to something. | 也许他已经发现了些什么 |
[16:51] | Or maybe he was out of money. | 也许他只是没钱了 |
[16:55] | According to this racing form, | 根据这张表 |
[16:56] | he played the horses at Hillridge Downs last week. | 他上周在Hillridge赌马 |
[17:00] | And looks like he was trying his luck | 他好像也碰运气 |
[17:01] | with the lottery as well. | 买彩票 |
[17:03] | But a Klimko Prize comes with a million and a half bucks. | 但Klimko奖金有150万 |
[17:05] | It’s hard to imagine Browning in a tight spot for cash. | 很难想象Browning缺钱 |
[17:17] | The evidence speaks otherwise. | 证据说明的恰好相反 |
[17:21] | In 1982, the U.S. Mint lowered the copper content | 1982年 美国造币厂 |
[17:24] | in pennies as a cost-saving measure. | 减少1分硬币中的铜含量 来降低成本 |
[17:27] | They switched to a lighter, copper-zinc blend, | 用更轻的铜锌混合物代替 |
[17:30] | but pennies that were made before that, they’re much | 但那之前制作的硬币重一些 |
[17:32] | heavier– almost the weight of a quarter. | 差不多是25美分硬币的重量 |
[17:34] | So, if you just rough up the edges a little bit… | 如果你把边缘磨破一点 |
[17:39] | …you get a great return on your investment. | 你的投资就能得到高回报 |
[17:41] | Trouble is, when I spoke to the building’s landlord, | 问题是 我跟房东聊天时 |
[17:43] | he said that Browning didn’t own a car. | 他说Browning连车都没有 |
[17:46] | Then whoever’s been shaving | 磨硬币的人可能知道 |
[17:47] | pennies may know who killed him. | 凶手是谁 |
[17:48] | Or be our killer. | 或者他就是凶手 |
[17:52] | BONASERA:Sid? | |
[17:53] | We keeping you up? | 我们又让你熬夜了? |
[17:54] | No. My brain just needs a little oxygen. | 没有 我的大脑需要些新鲜空气 |
[17:57] | Looks like it needs more than that. | 看起来还不止需要那个 |
[18:01] | I found a few | 我在女尸上 |
[18:02] | interesting marks on your unknown coed. | 找到些有趣的痕迹 |
[18:08] | Okay… | 好 |
[18:13] | Sad face? | 悲伤的脸? |
[18:14] | One of 27 | 用永久记号笔画了27个 |
[18:16] | drawn withaw permanent marker, then washed away, | 然后被洗掉 |
[18:18] | save for residual pigmentation. | 留下了沉淀色素 |
[18:20] | Maybe some sort of compulsive behavior? | 也许是某种强迫症? |
[18:22] | Uh, I don’t know. Take a look. | 还不知道 看看这里 |
[18:24] | ???? | -帮个忙? -好 |
[18:27] | Now, see that? | 看到了? |
[18:29] | There’s no way she could have done all this to herself. | 不可能是她自己画的 |
[18:32] | Unless she was capable of drawing on her own buttocks. | 除非她能在自己屁股上画 |
[18:34] | I knew a kid back in the Bronx | 我知道Bronx区有个孩子 |
[18:36] | who could blow out a candle with… | 能用…吹灭蜡烛 |
[18:37] | What about stomach content? | 胃里有什么东西吗? |
[18:39] | Black coffee and pickles, part of your nutritious breakfast. | 黑咖啡和泡菜 有点像你的营养早餐 |
[18:42] | So far, we’re not | 到现在为止 |
[18:43] | hearing COD. I see you’re not | 我们还没听到死因 |
[18:45] | much for foreplay. Very well. | 你不太喜欢前戏吧 很好 |
[18:47] | In this case, the cause of death was aortic aneurysm | 本案中 死因是过度性兴奋 |
[18:50] | due to extreme sexual excitement. | 引起的主动脉瘤破裂 |
[18:52] | The victim’s pupils would have dilated. | 死者瞳孔扩散 |
[18:54] | Her breathing accelerated. | 呼吸急促 |
[18:56] | And with elevated natural levels | 由于内啡肽和催产素 |
[18:58] | of endorphins and oxytocin, | 的不断提高 |
[18:59] | her increased heart rate triggered vasocongestion | 心跳加快引起血管充血和 |
[19:02] | and pudendal reflex. | 阴部反射 |
[19:04] | Death by orgasm? | 因高潮而死? |
[19:06] | Yes and no. | 既对也不对 |
[19:07] | Tox found something else in her blood that shouldn’t have been there. | 毒素检测发现她血液里 还有其他不该存在的东西 |
[19:10] | Methylenedioxyphenylacetone. | 亚甲基苯丙酮 |
[19:12] | It’s an analog to Ecstasy | 跟冰毒或者 |
[19:14] | and methamphetamine, but I really haven’t | 和摇头丸相似 |
[19:16] | seen anything like it in any of our databases. | 之前在我们的数据库中没见过 |
[19:18] | I don’t know. Some kind of designer drug. | 不知道 可能是新兴毒品 |
[19:20] | That’s what I thought at first, | 我开始也这么想 |
[19:21] | but this was pure. | 但这个纯度太高 |
[19:23] | Not what you’d expect from a homemade cocktail. | 跟自制混合毒品不一样 |
[19:25] | And it was administered at a very high dosage, | 这东西的含量非常高 |
[19:27] | which would have easily led to acute neuromuscular myotonia. | 很容易引起急性神经肌肉僵硬 |
[19:34] | How in the world did this poor girl get her hands | 这女孩究竟怎么沾上毒品 |
[19:36] | on a drug that turns pleasure into pain? | 乐极生悲? |
[19:49] | The prints I lifted off the penny got me nothing in AFIS. | 我从硬币上提取的指纹 在AFIS系统里找不到匹配的 |
[19:52] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么呢? |
[19:54] | Dr. Hawkes gave me this computer to data-comb and, | Hawkes博士给我这台电脑整理数据 |
[19:57] | just as I thought my mind was about to explode, all right? | 那时我的脑袋都快炸了 好吧? |
[20:01] | Check out this Internet posting I came across. | 看看我查到的这个帖子 |
[20:04] | “Wanted. Assistant to travel through time. | 招募 时光旅行助理 |
[20:06] | “Must be of sound mind and body. | 必须身心健康 |
[20:09] | “This is not science fiction. | 这不是科幻小说 |
[20:10] | I have seen the future.” | 我已经看到未来 |
[20:13] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[20:14] | our suspect pool has gotten a whole lot deeper. | 嫌疑犯范围又扩大了 |
[20:18] | It’s a number nine steel sewing needle. | 这是9号钢制缝纫针 |
[20:21] | Consistent with those used by industry | 与工业用缝制粗厚 |
[20:23] | for making fine stitches through heavy fabric. | 衣料的针一致 |
[20:26] | But we carefully studied his skull. | 我们仔细研究过他的头颅 |
[20:28] | There were no puncture wounds of any kind. | 没有刺穿的伤口 |
[20:30] | Must have happened when he was an infant. | 肯定是他小时候弄的 |
[20:34] | WOMAN:Oh, shh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:35] | Oh… we’re okay. | 没事 |
[20:37] | Oh, okay… go here… | 到这里来 |
[20:41] | TAYLOR: Probably through a fontanel | 可能是在颅缝闭合前 |
[20:42] | before the cranial sutures had fused. | 从颅门进入 |
[20:44] | And the needle’s position | 针的位置 |
[20:46] | would have very likely prompted petit mal seizures, | 很可能引起轻度癫痫 |
[20:49] | which would have only gotten worse | 稍许电击 |
[20:50] | with any low-level | 会加剧发作 |
[20:52] | electrical stimulus, like… | 就象… |
[20:53] | Like from the Time Machine. | 就像来自时光机的刺激 |
[20:54] | Plus, he’d have no memory | 还有 他之后不记得 |
[20:55] | of the seizures afterwards. | 曾经发作过 |
[20:56] | Might have even thought he’d been to the future. | 还可能认为自己已去过未来 |
[20:59] | If you look at the way | 如果你看一下 |
[20:59] | the needle bridged his corpus callosum, | 针穿过了胼胝体 |
[21:01] | it literally connected both hemispheres of his brain. | 将他的两边闹部连接了起来 |
[21:05] | Linear logic on the left was directly | 左脑的线形逻辑系统 |
[21:07] | hardwired into right brain intuition. | 跟右脑的直觉系统连通了 |
[21:10] | This needle may have actually been responsible | 他这么天才 |
[21:12] | for his genius in the first place. | 很可能都是这颗针的功劳 |
[21:13] | Kevin Murray– the kid we interviewed– | Kevin Murray 我们讯问的那个孩子 |
[21:16] | we know he studies physics at Chelsea. | 我们知道他在Chelsea学物理 |
[21:18] | Was Browning still on the faculty? | Browning还在上课么? |
[21:19] | Mm-hmm. An honorary position. | 恩 恩 在学校有荣誉职位 |
[21:21] | Well, then, do us the honor of finding out | 那么 我们就去查查 |
[21:24] | what the dean might know about either of them. | 院长对他们俩都知道多少 |
[21:28] | MAN: Martin Browning | |
[21:29] | was my star pupil. | 那个明星学生 |
[21:31] | I was proud to sign his diploma. | 我很骄傲为他签署了学位证 |
[21:33] | I mean, he grew up | 我是说 他成长在 |
[21:34] | in a sewing factory. | 一间缝纫工厂 |
[21:35] | Can you imagine someone like that | 你能想象出这样的人 |
[21:36] | turning out to | be my prot间? 却成了科学家? |
[21:38] | That’s pretty impressive. | 真是够感人的 |
[21:40] | But as dean, it must have been a little hard | 不过作为院长 看到他这么快超过你 |
[21:42] | watching him surpass you so quickly. | 一定能难受吧 |
[21:46] | I beg your pardon. | 不好意思 |
[21:47] | I never once begrudged his success. | 我从来没嫉妒过他的成就 |
[21:50] | Nor did I take any pleasure when he started to… | 也没偷偷的暗喜过 我是说在他开始 |
[21:52] | Lose his mind? | 神智失常之后? |
[21:54] | For God’s sake, the man should have just enjoyed | 看在上帝的份上 这人应该 |
[21:56] | his early retirement. | 享受提早退休的乐趣 |
[21:58] | Instead, he chose to experiment | 相反 他选择做试验 |
[21:59] | with how much he could embarrass all of us. | 害得我们都颜面扫地 |
[22:01] | No room in the curriculum for Time Travel 101, I guess. | 我猜课程里没有时间旅行入门吧 |
[22:04] | What exactly is it you want from me? | 你到底想问我什么? |
[22:05] | Dean Risenhoover, I found blood and epithelial residue | Risenhoover院长 |
[22:09] | on the door knocker outside of Martin Browning’s apartment. | 我在Martin Browning的公寓门环上 发现了血和上皮细胞 |
[22:11] | Why don’t you just tell me what happened to your forehead? | 为什么不告诉我你额头的伤怎么来的? |
[22:15] | Martin was a sick man. | Martin有毛病 |
[22:17] | I mean, he struggled with seizures since he was a child, | 我是说 他小时候就有癫痫 |
[22:20] | but over the last six month, it was… | 但是在过去六个月 |
[22:23] | it was different. | 情况有所不同 |
[22:24] | It was like something in him snapped. | 就象他哪根筋突然搭错了 |
[22:27] | I tried phoning him ande-mailing, | 我打他电话给他发电子邮件 |
[22:29] | but he wouldn’t ??? | 可他就是没有回应 |
[22:30] | so I thought if I went to see him in person, | 所以我决定亲自去看看 |
[22:31] | maybe I could finally get him some help. | 也许最终能给他点帮助 |
[22:34] | Dr. Browning? | Browning博士? |
[22:35] | Open up. | 开门 |
[22:36] | He doesn’t want to see you! | 他不想见你! |
[22:37] | Get outta here! | 出去! |
[22:39] | Instead, I was attacked | 相反 我遭到 |
[22:40] | by someone claiming to be his assistant. | 一个号称他助手的人的攻击 |
[22:42] | Can you describe the person that attacked you? | 你能描述下那个攻击你的人吗? |
[22:45] | Black hair with a bad attitude. | 黑发 态度恶劣 |
[22:46] | A student perhaps? | 也许是学生? |
[22:47] | It’s possible. Dean, | – 有可能 – 院长 |
[22:49] | are you familiar with a junior named Kevin Murray? | 你认识个名叫Kevin Murray的大三学生吗? |
[22:51] | We have hundreds of students here. | 我们这里有几百个学生 |
[22:53] | Why didn’t you report this when it first happened? | 发生这种情况你为什么不先报案? |
[22:55] | Because I finally decided to wash my hands of Martin. | 因为我决定再也不管Martin了 |
[22:59] | I could see already there’d be nothing | 我已经看到 |
[23:00] | but trouble in his future. | 他的未来除了麻烦没别的 |
[23:01] | Hard to know that without traveling through time. | 不通过时间旅行就知道这点很难 |
[23:32] | Our vic’s allergy inhaler was tampered with. | 被害的敏感症吸入器被动了手脚 |
[23:34] | I lifted prints from the inner cartridge | 我从药瓶内测提取了指纹 |
[23:37] | and they didn’t match our Jane Doe’s. | 和无名女尸的不符 |
[23:39] | And instead of an oral antihistamine, | 而且这里不是口服抗组胺剂 |
[23:41] | someone inserted something called PT-604 | 而是在瓶身内 注入了叫做 |
[23:44] | in the chamber. | PT-604的东西 |
[23:45] | Ever heard of it? No. | – 听说过吗? – 没有 |
[23:46] | But I also never heard of an elephant | 可我也从未听说过 |
[23:48] | eating kosher dills, either. | 大象会吃莳萝 |
[23:50] | The dust I collected from the booth came back | 我从电话亭收集回来的灰尘里 |
[23:51] | as dentin ivory trace from some kind of pachyderm. | 是某种厚皮类动物的象牙 |
[23:55] | Well, Sid didn’t find trace | Sid没有在被害身上发现 |
[23:56] | of the dust anywhere on our vic, | 任何灰尘 |
[23:57] | so it couldn’t have been what killed her. | 所以不可能是这个杀死了她 |
[23:58] | ll, if the guy in the booth is our perp, | 如果电话亭那家伙是罪犯 |
[24:00] | maybe this dust can help me follow his trail. | 也许灰尘可以帮我们找到他 |
[24:46] | BROWNING: Kevin Murray. | |
[24:47] | 9:45. Do you hear me? | 9:45 你听到我的话了吗? |
[24:55] | I’ll be damned. | 难以置信 |
[24:57] | He was right on schedule. | 他死得真准时 |
[25:19] | This place was sealed tight | 这地方 |
[25:20] | after you guys processed the crime scene. | 在你们处理完犯罪现场后就马上被封了 |
[25:22] | HAWKES: Yeah, well, it looks like Kevin Murray found his way in. | 似乎Kevin Murray想法子闯了进来 |
[25:25] | I knew that kid was lying. | 我知道这孩子在撒谎 |
[25:28] | He was asking all those questions about Browning | 他一直不停地问关于Browning的问题 |
[25:30] | to find out what we knew. | 好试探出我们知道多少 |
[25:32] | Kevin Murray must have been the assistant | Kevin Murray一定就是 |
[25:33] | Risenhoover talked about. | Risenhoober提到的助理 |
[25:34] | Probably one of Browning’s students. | 很可能是Browning的学生 |
[25:38] | He broke back in, tried to use the machine. | 他回来破门而入 使用机器 |
[25:40] | Then our killer killed himself. | 然后凶手杀死了自己 |
[25:43] | The way this contraption was wired, I’m surprised | 接线接得这么怪 |
[25:46] | it didn’t kill both of them a long time ago. | 没很久前害死他们已经令我惊讶了 |
[25:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:56] | I don’t remember photographing that before. | 我不记得以前拍照时拍到过这个 |
[26:01] | You couldn’t have. | 你没有 |
[26:02] | Because it wasn’t there. | 因为当时它不在那儿 |
[26:05] | Any luck with the prints off the inhaler cartridge? | 吸入器瓶身提取的指纹有什么发现吗? |
[26:07] | Nothing in AFIS, but when I tested the inhaler’s contents, | 自动指纹识别系统里没有发现 可当我测试吸入器的成分 |
[26:10] | guess what it matched? | 猜猜找到什么匹配了? |
[26:12] | The mystery drug Sid found in Tox? | Sid毒化检测中发现的神秘药物? |
[26:13] | Exactly. So I contacted the manufacturer. | 正确 所以我联系了生产商 |
[26:15] | Turns out it’s an experimental sexual enhancement drug | 原来这是种实验阶段的春药 |
[26:19] | only available in clinical trials. | 只有参加临床实验才能弄到 |
[26:21] | Don’t look at me. I don’t need it. | 别看我 我不需要 |
[26:22] | You’re too old anyway. | 反正你也太老了 |
[26:23] | It’s currently being tested on students | 现在切尔西大学卫生所 |
[26:25] | at the Chelsea University Health Center. | 找学生进行实验 |
[26:27] | Ah. That’s like throwing gas on a raging hormonal fire. | 简直就是火上浇油 |
[26:32] | Well, Detective Angell just got me a court order | Angell探长刚给我弄了份法院令 |
[26:35] | to pull all the patient files | 可以调出所有病人的档案 |
[26:37] | and talk to the students directly. | 直接和学生交谈 |
[26:39] | I’m hoping that this will give us an I.D. on the perp. | 希望能帮我们找出罪犯的身份 |
[26:42] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[26:44] | We got horny college kids, | 欲火焚身的大学生 |
[26:46] | and horny mammals. | 欲火焚身的哺乳动物 |
[26:47] | You want to trade? | 想交换吗? |
[26:48] | Mammals? Prehistoric, to be exact. | – 哺乳动物? – 确切地说 是史前哺乳动物 |
[26:50] | I had the trace from the deli carbon-dated. | 我对熟食品中的微量物质 利用碳含量测定出年代 |
[26:52] | That was no elephant that was munching on pickles at Kraus’. | Kraus可没有什么大象在啃泡菜 |
[26:55] | We’re looking at a four-million- year-old mastodon. | 我们看到的是4百万前的乳齿象 |
[27:04] | You like to play dirty, huh, kid? | 你喜欢耍手段 孩子? |
[27:07] | Brent Vandeman? | |
[27:15] | Get up! Get up! | 起来! 起来! |
[27:19] | They didn’t teach you not to run in a museum? | 他们没教你别在博物馆乱跑吗? |
[27:21] | The only person in the city | 本市当前研究乳齿象的 |
[27:22] | currently working on mastodons. | 唯一一个人 |
[27:23] | Yeah, well, that’s when he’s not, you know, | 是啊 嗯…那是指他没有 |
[27:25] | leaving girls for dead in a deli. | 把女孩子留在熟食店等死的时候 |
[27:26] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[27:27] | If I tell you the truth, I’m gonna be screwed | 如果说出事情 我会玩完 |
[27:29] | out of a scholarship and… They’ll screw you | out of – 会失去奖学金 – 在监狱大墙里 |
[27:31] | a lot worse than that on the cell block. | 他们会让你更加惨不忍睹 |
[27:33] | You better tell us everything you know about that girl. | 你最好告诉我们 那个女孩子的所有情况 |
[27:34] | Her name is Robin Graham, | 她叫Robin Graham |
[27:36] | and I only followed her to the deli | 我只跟踪她到熟食店 |
[27:37] | ’cause I didn’t want her to be pissed off, but, you know… | 因为我不想惹毛她 但是 你知道… |
[27:40] | then she started just… Yeah, right, right, right, we know, we know. | – 她开始… – 没错 对 对 我们知道 |
[27:43] | Why don’t you stay focused on why she was upset | 你们为什么不着重说说 |
[27:45] | in the first place? | 她为什么一开始就心烦意乱呢? |
[27:45] | Come on, man, we do it every year. | 得了吧 老兄 我们每年都干 |
[27:48] | Get in there, get in there. | 进来 进来 |
[27:51] | BRENT: It was just a stupid raffle, but, you know… | 不过是愚蠢的抽签 但是 要知道 |
[27:54] | hundred bucks to play and my name got drawn, | 几百块赌注 我的名字被抽到 |
[27:56] | so I got her all to myself, you know? | 所以我可以独占她 明白吗? |
[28:04] | Then when I made my move, sh-sh-she freaked, | 然后我就开始动手 她吓坏了 |
[28:07] | so I followed her to the deli. | 所以我跟着她到了熟食店 听着 我很抱歉 要知道 我… |
[28:07] | Listen, hey, I’m sorry, you know, I… | 所以我跟着她到了熟食店 听着 我很抱歉 要知道 我… |
[28:09] | you know, I thought this was going to be fun. | 我以为这会很好玩 |
[28:10] | I thought you were okay… | 我以为你对此没意见… |
[28:11] | I tried talking to her, I did, you know, but then, | 我想跟她说话 可接着 |
[28:14] | you know, she just started wigging in front of everybody. | 她开始在所有人面前搔首弄姿 |
[28:16] | I don’t know, I-I just bailed. | 我不知道 然后我就逃走了 |
[28:19] | You know, for a smart kid, you’re a real bonehead. | 你真是聪明一世糊涂一时 |
[28:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:24] | ANGELL: So you’re a part of this PT-604 clinical study | 那么你在大学参加了 |
[28:26] | here at the university? | PT-604的临床研究? |
[28:28] | They paid me 150 bucks | 他们付我150美元 |
[28:30] | and I spent a week straight | 我整整一个星期 |
[28:32] | in bed with my boyfriend. | 都跟男朋友在床上度过 |
[28:33] | Then when he couldn’t take it anymore, | 然后他再也扛不住了 |
[28:35] | I got myself a new boyfriend. | 我就找了个新男友 |
[28:37] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天哪… |
[28:39] | it was off the hook. | 真让人如释重负 |
[28:43] | What about Robin Graham? | 那Robin Graham呢? |
[28:45] | Have you ever seen her in the clinic? | 你在诊所见过她吗? |
[28:48] | Or somewhere else? | 或是其它地方? |
[28:49] | On campus maybe? | 也许在大学校园? |
[28:50] | No, I haven’t seen her anywhere, | 没有 哪儿都没见过她 |
[28:52] | and I’d rather not if she looks like that. | 如果她就这模样 我宁愿没见过 |
[28:55] | Well, that’s it for the control patients. | 这就是给控制患者的 |
[28:58] | You want the placebos, too? | 你也要安慰剂吗? |
[28:59] | No, these were the only kids participating in the study | 不 这些是唯一能直接取到药物的 |
[29:01] | with direct access to the drug. | 参与研究的孩子 |
[29:04] | And the Student Health Center has prints on file | 学生卫生所的档案上 |
[29:06] | for every one of them. | 有每一个人的指纹 |
[29:08] | Okay, let’s get those back to the lab, | 好吧 我们把这些拿回实验室 |
[29:10] | see what they have to say. | 看看能查出些什么 |
[29:14] | Did you know that I was the third-grade hopscotch champion | 你知道我在霍桑小学三年级时 |
[29:18] | of Hawthorne Elementary? | 是跳房子冠军吗? |
[29:19] | I don’t remember seeing | that on your r閟um? no. 我不记得在你简历上看到过 不记得 |
[29:22] | Well, trust me, I played and won ’em all, | 相信我 我参加了比赛大获全胜 |
[29:25] | but I never saw a hopscotch game like this one, | 可我从没见过这样的跳房子游戏 |
[29:27] | and that’s because it’s not hopscotch. | 因为这不是跳房子 |
[29:32] | TAYLOR: It’s game theory. | 这是博弈论 |
[29:33] | Exactly, but I didn’t make the connection | 没错 可我没有想到中间的联系 |
[29:35] | until you sent the time machine manual over for analysis. | 直到你把时间机器手册拿来进行分析 |
[29:39] | Look how similar these formulas are. | 看这些公式多眼熟 |
[29:41] | Dr. Browning | Browning博士 |
[29:42] | was using complex game theory tables | 利用复杂的博弈论图表 |
[29:44] | to calculate mathematical probabilities | 从数学角度计算出可能性 |
[29:45] | like which horse might win the next race | 比如哪匹赛马下一场会赢 |
[29:48] | or what lottery ticket might pay off. | 或是什么彩票会中奖 |
[29:49] | Or who might be next to die. | 或是谁会在下一个死去 |
[29:53] | He knew the machine was broken. | 他知道机器坏了 |
[29:54] | Browning’s blood was on the chalk. | 粉笔上有Browning的血 |
[29:57] | He used it. | 他用过粉笔 |
[29:58] | This is the formula he scribbled to figure out | 这是他狂涂一气的公式 用来计算出 |
[30:00] | the odds of Kevin’s survival | Kevin的存活几率 |
[30:02] | if he tried to use it after he was gone. | 如果他在他死后使用机器 |
[30:05] | “K,” Kevin. | K代表Kevin |
[30:07] | Faster than light. | 比光速还快 |
[30:08] | Time of death: 9:45. | 死亡时间 9:45 |
[30:11] | But if the machine was busted, | 但是如果机器被破坏 |
[30:12] | why would Kevin have gotten in it? | 为什么Kevin还要坐进去? |
[30:14] | When you figure probability, | 当你计算概率的时候 |
[30:16] | there’s usually choices to make. | 总是有机会进行选择 |
[30:17] | Maybe Kevin didn’t have one. | 也许Kevin没有机会 |
[30:21] | So who the hell is “L”? | 那么L到底是谁? |
[30:24] | I don’t know, but you might want | 我不知道 但你也许想 |
[30:25] | to check your math. | 多检查下你的数学 |
[30:27] | According to Sid, | 根据Sid的发现 |
[30:28] | Kevin’s body showed signs of defensive wounds, | Kevin的身体有自卫伤 |
[30:30] | which occurred prior to electrocution. | 发生在触电之前 |
[30:32] | I also got another partial print off this manual | 在手册上还有部分指纹 |
[30:34] | which doesn’t match Kevin’s, and here’s the kicker– | 和Kevin的不符 现在让人捉摸不透的是 |
[30:37] | the blood sample we took off the cover | 书本封面的血样 |
[30:39] | is an exact match to Dr. Martin Browning | 和Martin Browning完全吻合 |
[30:43] | and it was wet blood. | 血迹还是湿的 |
[30:44] | That puts him in the room and on the day. | 这说明他当时就在现场 |
[30:47] | But we all know | 但我们都知道 |
[30:48] | he was dead in the drawer when Kevin got killed. | Kevin被杀时 他已经死了 |
[30:51] | HAWKES: Mm-hmm. | Browning博士不是说他去过未来嘛 |
[30:51] | Well, Dr. Browning did say he’d been to the future. | 我看是时候 |
[30:57] | ??we separate the science from the science fiction. | 把科学和科幻小说分清楚了 |
[31:39] | Browning’s blood was rehydrated. | Browning的血是被重新水合过的 |
[32:17] | The book was left on the seat. | 这本书是被扔在椅子上的 |
[32:19] | There had to be somebody else in the room. | 肯定还有其他人在房间里 |
[32:21] | “L” is our real killer. | L才是真凶 |
[32:29] | ONROE: I don’t get it, Mac. | 没法搞定 Mac |
[32:30] | They’re something we’re missing. | 我们肯定错过了什么 |
[32:34] | TAYLOR: Okay, we’ve got three partial prints– | 好吧 我们有三枚局部指纹 |
[32:36] | one from the shard, one from the book | 一枚在碎玻璃片上 一枚在书上 |
[32:39] | and one from the penny. | 还有一枚在分币上 |
[32:50] | Lindsay, hand me | |
[32:50] | that piece of paper. | 把那张纸给我 |
[32:58] | ?? | 拇指 |
[32:59] | What? | 什么? |
[33:01] | None of these partials match | 这些局部指纹 |
[33:02] | either of our victims, right? | 和2个死者都不匹配 对吗? |
[33:04] | And there was no hit in AFIS | 在AFIS系统里也找不到匹配的 |
[33:06] | because we didn’t have enough surface area | 因为这些指纹都没有足够大面积 |
[33:07] | on any print to confirm a match. | 来确定是否有匹配对象 |
[33:10] | You just handed me this piece of paper. | 你刚才递给我这张纸 |
[33:12] | Your thumb left a print. | 你的拇指留下了一个指纹 |
[33:13] | When I grip this penny… | 当我拿着这枚分币… |
[33:14] | thumbprints. | 拇指指纹 |
[33:16] | If “L” held the manual, | 如果L拿过这本手册 |
[33:18] | scraped the pennies for the meter, we… | 刮分币来投眯表 我们就能… |
[33:22] | put the partials together… | 把局部指纹拼起来… |
[33:28] | And… | 然后… |
[33:32] | A complete print. | 一枚完整指纹 |
[33:35] | Let’s see if we get a hit. | 看看能不能找到匹配的 |
[33:45] | What, I’m not beat up enough? | 什么 我还没被打够吗? |
[33:47] | You’re lucky my men pulled those bookies off you when they did. | 你够幸运了 是我的人把你从那群 赛马登记者手里救了出来 |
[33:49] | How much you into them for? | 你骗了他们多少钱? |
[33:51] | 7,500 bucks. | 7500美元 |
[33:52] | What happened, | 发生什么事了 |
[33:53] | your luck finally run out? | 你的运气用完了? |
[33:55] | You must have been licking your chops | 当你看到Martin Browning的分类广告时 |
[33:57] | when you saw Martin Browning’s classified ad. | 肯定是馋涎欲滴吧 |
[34:00] | Nice address, | 黄金地段 |
[34:01] | swank apartment. | 漂亮公寓 |
[34:02] | Probably figured you could shave a few pennies and play along | 多半还想你能用几个磨过的硬币… |
[34:05] | with his time travel story just long enough | 就能长时间参与他的时空旅行故事 |
[34:08] | to lift yourself a new stereo | 以便给自己弄套音响 |
[34:10] | or flat screen TV. | 或平板电视 |
[34:12] | That was no story, man. | 那不是什么骗术 伙计 |
[34:13] | he could really travel through time. | 他真的能穿越时空 |
[34:18] | Look, when I first showed up, | 听着 我第一次去时 |
[34:20] | he already had college boy for an assistant. | 他已经找了个大学生做助手了 |
[34:22] | So, yeah, I admit it, | 所以 我承认 |
[34:23] | I conned him into letting me stick around | 我劝他让我呆在那 |
[34:25] | long enough to case the place. | 照看房间 |
[34:27] | And then he started taking those trips. | 然后他开始了时空旅行 |
[34:30] | You know, didn’t look like he went anywhere, | 知道吗 看起来不像他去了某地 |
[34:32] | but he said at faster than the speed of light | 但他说在超光速时 无论如何 |
[34:34] | we wouldn’t be able to see him move anyway. | 我们是看不到他移动的 |
[34:38] | So I decided just to test him a little, you know. | 所以我决定小小测试他一下 |
[34:41] | Bang. He comes back with the damn trifecta… twice. | 神了! 他回来都说出了三连胜…两次 |
[34:51] | That’s when I started to believe, | 那时我开始真地相信了 |
[34:52] | and I got to tell you, man, | 我得告诉你 伙计 |
[34:53] | that was the best damn run of my life. | 那是我平生赢得最多的一次 |
[34:55] | Till you got greedy. | 直到你开始变得贪心 |
[34:57] | Tried to force him to take another trip. | 强迫他再进行一次时空旅行 |
[35:02] | Hey, Doc, number six, Soldier of Rome. | 嘿 博士 六号 罗马士兵 |
[35:05] | I need this, man. It’s not safe! | – 我想要知道这个 – 这样不安全 |
[35:07] | It’s not ready! I need one more! | – 我还想要做一次 – 还没有准备好! 我还想要做一次 |
[35:09] | I didn’t build this for you! | 这东西不是为你建的 |
[35:14] | You got to get in that machine! Get up! | 到机器那去 起来! |
[35:17] | BROWNING: Get away from me! | 离我远点! |
[35:21] | So you murdered Martin Browning. | 所以你杀了Martin Browning |
[35:25] | I didn’t mean to. | 我本不想这样 |
[35:29] | I even tried to chase after him, | 我甚至跟在后面追他 |
[35:31] | make sure he was all right, you know. | 确保他一切都好 你知道 |
[35:33] | But it was too late. | 但是太迟了 |
[35:35] | You guys going to catch the fruitcake or what? | 你们是去抓那疯子还是什么? |
[35:37] | Once you knew he was dead, | 一旦你知道他已经死了 |
[35:39] | you had to find another way to try and cover your losses. | 就得另找方法弥补损失 |
[35:41] | I was too deep in the hole, man. | 我陷得太深 伙计 |
[35:43] | I flunked out of sixth grade science. | 我六年级时科学课不及格 被退了学 |
[35:45] | There was no way in hell I was going to learn | 我不可能学会如何修理那机器 |
[35:47] | how to fix that thing on my own, much less drive it. | 更不用说操作它 |
[35:50] | Move. Go. | 过去 |
[35:52] | Move. I’m going. | 我正在走 |
[35:53] | I said move! | 我说过去! |
[35:54] | I had to get the kid back to the time machine. | 我不得不让那孩子操作时间机器 |
[35:57] | Now remember, pick three in the trifecta, | 现在记住 三连注中挑3匹马 第2场 |
[35:59] | number two race. All right, move, man! | 好了 过去 伙计 |
[36:02] | All right, first thing you do | 好的 |
[36:03] | is you check the regulator thing. | 首先你要做常规检查 |
[36:05] | What is it? Got that. | – 那是什么? – 好了 |
[36:06] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 |
[36:09] | Hit it! It’s going. | – 启动 – 启动了 |
[36:14] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[36:16] | You know, we… we tried to read the manual. | 你知道 我们…我们试着看操作手册 |
[36:20] | But, hey, you guys are smart, | 但是 嘿 你们很聪明 |
[36:22] | right? | 对吧? |
[36:22] | Maybe if we work together, | 如果我们一起干 |
[36:24] | we could fix it, you know? | 就可以搞定它 知道吗? |
[36:26] | Try to make things… | 让事情… |
[36:30] | Sorry, time’s up. | 对不起 时间到了 |
[36:43] | BONASERA: You lied, Kelsey, you did know Robin Graham. | 你撒谎了 Kelsey 你认识Robin Graham |
[36:45] | KELSEY: Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[36:46] | She wanted to be a Gamma Delta Gamma. | 她想成为Gamma Delta Gamma成员 |
[36:48] | She wanted to be my little sis, | 她想成为我的姐妹 |
[36:50] | but neither of those things was going to happen | 但如果我们不做点什么 |
[36:51] | until we took care of her business. | 是不会让她入会的 |
[36:53] | Who told you that Robin was a virgin? | 谁告诉你Robin是处女的? |
[36:54] | She did. | 她自己说的 |
[36:55] | During the mirror ceremony. | 在镜子仪式中 |
[36:56] | Mirror ceremony? | 镜子仪式? |
[36:58] | KELSEY: It’s just a little ritual we use | 只是个仪式 用来帮助要入会的人 |
[37:00] | to help pledges face their flaws. | 面对自己的缺点 |
[37:05] | But the minute I heard about her virginity, | 但当我听到她还是处女时 |
[37:07] | I knew she’d need a little extra help. | 我知道她需要点额外帮助 |
[37:10] | Is that what you guys call a virgin sacrifice? | 那就是你们所谓的处女献祭? |
[37:13] | That’s what the frat boys call it. | 那是兄弟会的家伙叫的 |
[37:15] | Nobody was going to make her do anything | 没有人会逼她做 |
[37:16] | that she didn’t want to. | 她不想做的事 |
[37:17] | What do you call switcng out her allergy inhaler? | 那换了她的防过敏喷雾器又怎么说? |
[37:21] | Setting the mood. | 制造气氛 |
[37:26] | This way… | 这边.. |
[37:29] | I knew she was allergic to flowers from all the ceremonies | 从这学期开始… |
[37:33] | since the beginning of the semester. (sneezes) | 我知道她对典礼上的花都过敏 |
[37:34] | So I figured I’d just use that | 所以我想可以用那个 |
[37:36] | to loosen her up a little. | 让她放松一点 |
[37:44] | I mean, it worked for me. | 我是说 这对我很管用 |
[37:45] | Guess you couldn’t be bothered with any contraindications. | 我想你不知道有什么禁忌症吧 |
[37:48] | Contra-huh? | 禁忌- 什么? |
[37:49] | MESSER: The fine print that you | 你换药前 |
[37:50] | didn’t bother to read before you made the swap. | 没费心读的文字说明 |
[37:53] | You see, with these clinical trials, | 通过这些临床测试 |
[37:55] | they’re really not sure exactly how it’s going to react | 他们还是不能确定 |
[37:57] | with the patient’s preexisting condition. | 对有前病史的患者是否有不良反应 |
[37:59] | BONASERA: Like Robin’s asthma. | 比如Robin的哮喘 |
[38:01] | See, when she didn’t get any relief from her inhaler | 当她无法用喷雾缓解症状时 |
[38:03] | after the first couple of puffs, she had to have more. | 她就会吸入更多 |
[38:06] | MESSER: Yeah, and that’s when she lost control of herself | 也就是她在大庭广众下 |
[38:08] | in front of God and everybody. | 失控的时候 |
[38:13] | You killed that girl. | 你杀了那个女孩 |
[38:14] | It was just an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[38:15] | That you caused. | 但由你的行为导致 |
[38:18] | u got to be kidding. | 你们开玩笑吧 |
[38:19] | You can’t pin this on me. | 你们不能把这归罪于我 |
[38:22] | BONASERA: Oh, yes, we can. | 哦 我们当然可以 |
[38:24] | We found your prints on the rose petals, | 我们在玫瑰花上发现了你的指纹 |
[38:26] | and they match the prints we found | 与导致她死亡的药筒上 |
[38:28] | on the cartridge used to kill her. | 发现的指纹相符 |
[38:29] | So now we’re going to perform a little ritual we like to call | 现在我们也要进行项小仪式 我们称之为 |
[38:32] | arresting you for manslaughter. | 以过失杀人罪逮捕你 |
[38:33] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[38:35] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[38:41] | Well, at least she went with a smile on her face. | 至少她走的时候还带着微笑 |
[38:44] | No, and I can | 不 我可以 |
[38:45] | promise you this… | 向你保证… |
[38:47] | you won’t either. | 你也不会笑得出来 |
[38:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:23] | PEYTON: “Dear Mac… | 亲爱的Mac… |
[39:24] | “I’m writing you this letter because I know if I call, | 我写这封信给你 是因为我知道 如果我打电话给你 |
[39:28] | “the moment I hear your voice, I’ll be lost. | 一听到你的声音 我就会心软 |
[39:31] | “I know you only left London last month | 我知道你上个月才离开伦敦 |
[39:33] | “because it was time to go home. | 因为是时候要回家了 |
[39:35] | “But what I’ve realized since then is that this is my home. | 但那时 我也意识到这里才是我的家 |
[39:39] | “There’s a new job for me here. | 我在这找到了一份新工作 |
[39:40] | “My family is here. | 我的家人都在这里 |
[39:42] | “My life is here, Mac, | 我的生活在这里 Mac |
[39:44] | “and as much as I would’ve loved for you to stay | 尽管我是多么希望你能留下来 |
[39:46] | “and be a part of it, | 成为我生活的一部分 |
[39:47] | “I know that your work and your life, | 但我知道你的工作和生活 |
[39:50] | “would inevitably take you away. | 将不可避免地把你从我身边带走 |
[39:53] | “We could fly back and forth | 我们可以维持一段时期的远距离恋爱 |
[39:54] | “in one of those commuter relationships | 我很确定 |
[39:56] | “for awhile, I’m sure, but as close as we are, | 虽然我们亲密无间 |
[40:01] | “there would still always be an ocean between us. | 但我们之间始终隔着大洋 |
[40:04] | “So it’s best we say good-bye, my love. | 所以做好的做法就是说再见 我的爱 |
[40:09] | Peyton.” | |
[40:20] | Sorry, Mac, but I’ve got another file… | 对不起 Mac 我还有份文件… 献给我失去的爱 再见 我的Vivienne |