时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | last chance! | 最后机会! |
[00:09] | They’re not gonna recognize you when they peel you off the pavement. | 等把你从人行道扒拉出来 他们可就认不得你了 |
[00:11] | You won’t do it. You don’t have the guts to do it. | 你不会这么做的 你不敢这么做 |
[00:14] | Okay! Okay! Wait a minute! Wait a minute. Okay. Okay. | 好吧! 好吧! 等等! 等等! 好吧 好吧 |
[00:18] | I admit it. | 我承认 |
[00:19] | I killed them,okay? | 是我杀了她们 行了吧? |
[00:20] | Tell me about their eyes. | 那她们的眼睛呢? |
[00:21] | I cut off their eyelids, so they had to look at me while they died,okay? | 我割下了她们的眼睑 这样她们死的时候就得看着我 |
[00:26] | Now you’re gonna look at me… when you die. | 现在你死的时候…得看着我 |
[00:30] | No! | 不! |
[00:38] | Two things were certain that day on the roof. | 那天在房顶上可以确定两点 |
[00:41] | Detective taylor was going to get a confession and clay dobson was going to die. | Taylor警探要得到招供 Clay Dobson得死 |
[00:46] | In order to accomplish that goal, detective taylor had to make sure that he was alone, | 为了达到目的 Taylor警探就得确保没有其他人跟来 |
[00:52] | which is the reason for this disciplinary hearing. | 这就是举行听证会的原因 |
[00:55] | Detective taylor decided to break protocol, | Taylor警探决定打破常规 |
[00:58] | go after clay dobson without any communication whatsoever. | 在追逐Clay Dobson时 没有任何交流 什么都没有 |
[01:01] | Not to his team,and not to dispatch. | 包括组里的人 以及调度 |
[01:04] | You’ll hear from his own colleagues that he just disappeared. | 他的同事都会这样告诉你们 他就这样消失了 |
[01:10] | Which brings us to the second reason we are here today. | 这就带出了今天我们在这的第二个原因 |
[01:13] | In order to exorcise the demons, | 为了驱除邪恶 |
[01:17] | detective taylor dispensed with traditional justice and opted for revenge. | Taylor丢弃了传统的正义 选择了自我复仇 |
[01:25] | – Need I speculate why clay dobson was handcuffed… – Detective taylor! | – 还需要推测Clay Dobson为何被铐着… – Taylor警探! |
[01:28] | – 20 stories to his death? – Get back here and sit down,sir! | – 20层楼致死吗? – 回来坐下 先生! |
[01:31] | Detective taylor! | Taylor警探! |
[01:37] | Mac. | |
[01:39] | Whoa,slow down. What happened in there? | 慢点 里面出什么事了? |
[01:40] | I’m not in the mood,don. | 我心情不好 Don |
[01:42] | What? Did you just walk out? | 什么? 你就这样走出来了? |
[01:43] | Apparently,I’m the kind of guy who does whatever he wants. | 显然 我是那种随心所欲的家伙 |
[01:45] | Why disappoint them? | 何必让他们失望呢? |
[01:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[01:48] | What happened on that rooftop was simple– I tried to arrest clay dobson. | 那天在屋顶上发生的事很简单– 我试图逮捕Clay Dobson |
[01:54] | Dobson! | |
[01:56] | Put your hands in the air and drop to your knees– now! | 举起双手跪下–马上! |
[02:05] | If I’m going,I’m taking you with me. | 如果我逃不了 也要拖你下水 |
[02:12] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[02:14] | All right,then tell them that. | 好吧 那就告诉他们 |
[02:15] | Hey,listen to mE. | 嘿 听我说 |
[02:16] | By walking out,you’re just giving them more ammunition,mac. | 你这样走出来 只会给他们更多口实 Mac |
[02:19] | This department can’t afford to lose you. | 局里不能没有你 |
[02:21] | This isn’t about the department. | 这和局里无关 |
[02:23] | It’s about me. | 是针对我的 |
[02:24] | They’re calling me a murderer in there. | 他们叫我杀人犯 |
[02:28] | I’m not hanging around to listen to that. | 才不要呆着听那些呢 |
[02:41] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 23 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- Come Around 因果 |
[03:56] | you hear about mac? | 听说Mac的事情了吗? |
[03:57] | – Walking out of the hearing? – Yeah. | – 听证会当中走掉了? – 没错 |
[03:59] | Pretty ballsy. Something I would do. | 真有种 象是我会做的事 |
[04:00] | Got a whole new respect for the boss man. | 更崇敬我们上司了 |
[04:02] | I don’t know what he was thinking. | 真不知道他是怎么想的 |
[04:03] | And there’s this one. | 然后就是这个 |
[04:04] | Media relations is trying to keep a lid on it. | 媒体公关正设法封锁消息 |
[04:07] | John mcenroe killing somebody? | 约翰・麦肯罗杀人了? (John Mcenroe网球运动员) |
[04:08] | Forget about it. | 得了吧 |
[04:16] | Dead man standing. | 直立的死人 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:18] | Think that had to hurt,huh? | 想来一定很疼 哈? |
[04:20] | Our vic is tony russo,26 years old from staten island. | 受害人叫Tony Russo 26岁 来自史丹顿岛 |
[04:25] | Tomorrow was his wedding day. | 明天就要结婚了 |
[04:27] | Got gravitational blood drops here. | 这有几滴垂直滴落的血迹 |
[04:30] | No blood trail. | 没有血路 |
[04:34] | I’m thinking this didn’t belong to tony. | 我想这可不属于Tony |
[04:36] | No,his fianc? | 不 是他未婚妻的 |
[04:38] | Angie cusado,batchelorette party. | Angie Cusado 婚前派对 |
[04:40] | Tiara was part of her get-up. | 头冠是她的装扮之一 |
[04:42] | She I.D.’D him. | 是她认出了死者 |
[04:43] | Well. What a way to say good-bye to the person you thought you were gonna spend the rest of your life with. | 向原以为会共度一生的人告别 那是怎样一种经历啊 |
[04:49] | Impaled on a condom machine. | 被钉在避孕套贩卖机上 |
[04:52] | Well,that’s a first. | 这还是头一个 |
[04:53] | So much for safe sex. | 安全性交不过如此 |
[04:56] | Thought you might want to examine the body before he’s moved. | 移动尸体前我想你可能要先检查下 |
[05:05] | Looks quite violent. | 看上去真暴力 |
[05:08] | There’s no way john mcenroe did this. | 不可能是约翰・麦肯罗做的 |
[05:11] | The coin slot is jagged but dull. | 投币槽上有锯齿但是很钝 |
[05:15] | It wouldn’t have been easy to do. | 这样杀人并不容易 |
[05:17] | It would have taken a lot of force. | 需要很大的力气 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | So we’re looking for an enraged killer with a lot of upper body strength. | 那么我们在找一个愤怒的凶手 拥有强大的上身力量 |
[05:27] | Like someone capable of a 140-mile-an-hour tennis serve? | 比如某个发球速度达到225 km/h的人 |
[05:32] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 何不告诉我事情的经过呢? |
[05:34] | It was my batchelorette party. | 这是我的婚前派对 |
[05:48] | I wanted mr. Mcenroe to bite a life saver off my necklace. | 我想让麦肯罗先生 从我的项链上咬下一颗糖果 |
[05:53] | He was really nice. | 他人真得很好 |
[05:56] | I asked him if he could get me a condom, | 我问他是否能给我一个避孕套 |
[05:59] | and that was the last I saw of him. | 此后再也没见到他 |
[06:01] | A condom? | 避孕套? |
[06:06] | She was supposed to get a condom from different guys at every club we went to. | 我们每去个俱乐部 她都该向不同的男人要避孕套 |
[06:11] | It’s a brides maids’ game. | 这是一种伴娘游戏 |
[06:12] | “Call me… after your divorce.” | “打给我…如果你离婚了” |
[06:15] | Nice. | 真有意思 |
[06:16] | I’m telling you,it was all just fun and games. | 这样说吧 这不过是玩笑 |
[06:20] | Then tony shows up. | 然后Tony出现了 |
[06:22] | He knew you were here? | 他知道你们在这? |
[06:23] | Tony called me to check up on angie. | Tony打给我让我看着Angie |
[06:25] | She can get kind of crazy when she drinks a lot. | 她一喝多就会有点疯狂 |
[06:28] | I told him that we were just around the corner from her apartment | 我告诉他我们就在Angie公寓拐角处 |
[06:31] | and I’d make sure that she got home. | 我会确保她安全到家的 |
[06:33] | I never thought he’d actually come down here. | 没想到他真会过来 |
[06:36] | And… by the time he did… | 他过来的时候… |
[06:38] | his wife-to-be was hanging all over john mcenroe. | 他的准太太正和约翰・麦肯罗搞在一起 |
[06:42] | Now,tell me,did he confront angie? | 告诉我 他和Angie打照面了吗? |
[06:43] | No. | 没有 |
[06:45] | She didn’t even know he was here. | 她都不知道他来了 |
[06:47] | The place was packed. | 人很多 |
[06:49] | The next thing I know, tony’s following mcenroe into the bathroom. | 接着 Tony跟着麦肯罗进了洗手间 |
[06:55] | It… it all happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[06:58] | I… really didn’t think much of it. | 我…我根本没想那么多 |
[07:00] | I mean,how dangerous can a tennis player be? | 我的意思是 一个网球选手能有多危险? |
[07:04] | He’s a killer. | 他是凶手 |
[07:06] | Best to ever step foot on a tennis court– anywhere. | 最好还是去网球场– 其他随便什么地方 |
[07:09] | And you’re sure it was john mcenroe you saw walking into that bathroom? | 你确定走进洗手间的人 是约翰・麦肯罗吗? |
[07:13] | Absolutely. | 绝对肯定 |
[07:14] | We were all so excited that he was even here. | 他在这让我们都很兴奋 |
[07:16] | Sarah got an autograph. | Sarah得到了签名 |
[07:18] | Then she shot a text over to nystalker. | 然后她拍了一张传到了”纽约狗仔”上 |
[07:21] | Hand me your sidekick. | 把你的宝贝玩意儿给我 |
[07:24] | The website,right? | 网站 是吗? |
[07:27] | It’s dedicated to celebrity sightings in new york. | 致力于纪录在纽约见到名人的地方 |
[07:31] | You see that green dot,there? | 看到这个绿点了吗? |
[07:33] | Gwenyth paltrow in the east village. | 葛妮丝・派特罗在东村 |
[07:36] | And that one there. | 那一个 |
[07:37] | Heath ledger. | 希斯・莱吉尔 |
[07:38] | Oh. Okay,so you were the one that found the body. | 哦 好吧 是你发现的尸体 |
[07:42] | I needed to restock the T.P. | 我要去装厕纸 |
[09:00] | Now there’s a detective with a good head on his shoulders. | 这是个脑筋不错的警探 |
[09:03] | A guy who knows where his loyalties lie. | 知道应该怎么表现自己的忠诚 (这两句都满奇怪的,琢磨了半天) |
[09:06] | Chief. | 局长 |
[09:07] | – Inspector,how are you? – Good. | – 督察 你好吗? – 很好 |
[09:08] | So what is this I hear about taylor– | 怎么回事 我听说Taylor? |
[09:10] | walking out in the middle of opening statements? | 开庭? |
[09:13] | I think that’s his right,sir. | 我想那是他的权力 先生 |
[09:14] | I don’t think he’s obligated to be there. | 我想他没有义务呆在那儿 |
[09:16] | Hey,look,I know mac a long time. | 嘿 听着 我认识Mac很久了 |
[09:18] | The department questioning his integrity… that’s been hard on him. | 现在局里质疑他的正直 对于他来说很难受 |
[09:22] | Well,not as hard as this whole mess has been on the department. | 肯定没局里的处境难 |
[09:25] | A man died in police custody. | 一个人在被警方拘捕时死了 |
[09:28] | Handcuffed. | 还带着手铐 |
[09:29] | Don’s smart. | Don很聪明 |
[09:31] | Knows how to do the right thing. | 知道怎么做是正确的 |
[09:33] | That’s important | 那很重要 |
[09:35] | because the outcome of a hearing like this | 因为这次听证会的结果 |
[09:37] | can have a profound effect on the careers of many people. | 会影响未来好几年 |
[09:40] | For years to come. | 很多人的前途 |
[09:44] | From a powerful chief,to a lowly,third-grade detective. | 这是位高权重的局长 对低等的三级警探的忠告 |
[09:54] | Detective taylor had requested my memo book, | Taylor警探要求看我的备忘录 |
[09:57] | which contained information linking detective truby to the seizure and illegal sale of a number of kilos of black cocaine. | 里面的信息 能把Truby警探与扣留和 非法销售数公斤黑可卡因的事联系起来 |
[10:03] | The subsequent arrest and prosecution of detective truby resulted in several of his cases being overturned. | 后来对Truby警探的逮捕和起诉 导致他经手的几个案子重新审理 |
[10:09] | Isn’t that right? | 是这样吧? |
[10:10] | Yes. We had discussed… | 没错 我们讨论过… |
[10:12] | and one of those cases was the clay dobson case? | 其中一个案子就是Clay Dobson? |
[10:15] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[10:17] | Clay dobson confessed to raping and killing several women. | Clay Dobson供认强奸并杀害了多名女性 |
[10:21] | Three months after his release, he raped and killed another girl? | 在他被释放后三个月 他强奸并杀害了另一个女孩? |
[10:24] | If it weren’t for detective taylor… | 如果不是因为Taylor警探… |
[10:25] | so,as a result,of detective taylor’s actions, | 所以 Taylor探长的行为 直接导致 |
[10:29] | a serial killer was released and he killed again. | 一个连环杀手被释放并且再次杀人 |
[10:33] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样说吧 |
[10:34] | We’ll get back to that. | 我们回到那天 |
[10:35] | When you eventually reached the roof that day, | 当你最终到达屋顶 |
[10:39] | how would you describe detective taylor’s demeanor? | 你如何描述Taylor警探的的举止呢? |
[10:42] | I would say he was shocked more than anything else. | 要我说 他更多的事震惊 |
[10:44] | Shocked? | 震惊? |
[10:44] | Because he had just dropped a man from the roof. | 因为他刚把一个人推下了屋顶 |
[10:47] | Shocked because he had just seen a man jump off the roof. | 震惊 因为他刚看到一个人 自行跳下了屋顶 |
[10:51] | A handcuffed and beaten man. | 一个带着手铐遭殴打的人 |
[10:54] | You weren’t there,detective. | 你并不在那 警探 |
[10:56] | Do you know as a fact that clay dobson jumped? | 你能确定Clay Dobson是自己跳下去的吗? |
[11:28] | thought I might find you here. | 我想可以在这儿找到你 |
[11:30] | Back to the beginning,huh? | 回到开始 哈? |
[11:32] | Reminds me of why I became a cop. | 提醒我当警察的理由 |
[11:36] | Looks on their faces,feeling they can make a difference. | 他们脸上的表情 好像感觉自己能与众不同 |
[11:39] | Yeah,I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[11:41] | You think they will? | 你觉得他们会吗? |
[11:44] | I’d like to think so. | 我愿意这样想 |
[11:48] | They got a clean slate. | 他们有清白的历史 |
[11:49] | No one’s filed a complaint against them or accused them of betraying the badge. | 没被投诉过 也没被指控过背叛了徽章 |
[11:54] | Happens to the best of us,mac. | 我们多数都遇到过 Mac |
[11:57] | Remember your first collar? | 记得你的第一个任务吗? |
[11:59] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 当然 |
[12:01] | A shoplifter on 43rd and eighth avenue. | 一个商店扒手 在第43和第八大道交叉口 |
[12:04] | This guy took one of those “I love new york” t-shirts from the souvenir shop. | 这家伙从纪念品商店偷了件 “我爱纽约”的T恤 |
[12:08] | It was the proudest moment in my life. | 那是我人生中最为骄傲的时刻 |
[12:11] | Two days later,I arrested him again in the same store. | 两天以后 我在同一家商店又逮捕了他 |
[12:17] | How about you? What was your first? | 你呢? 你的第一次任务? |
[12:19] | It was a dwi. | 是酒后开车 |
[12:21] | Guy jumped a curb and hit a hydrant. | 那家伙开到了人行道上 撞上了消防栓 |
[12:24] | Water shooting all over the place. | 水喷得到处都是 |
[12:25] | He was way over the legal limit. | 他比合法标准高得太多了 |
[12:28] | Fell down twice trying to walk a straight line, | 走直线时 跌倒了两次 |
[12:31] | and then he started doing a backstroke on the sidewalk. | 然后就仰面倒在了人行道上 |
[12:34] | What happened to him? | 后来怎么样了? |
[12:36] | I ran his license | 我检查了他的驾照 |
[12:38] | and I found out that he was the son of a captain in the 7-4. | 发现他是7-4区大队长的儿子 |
[12:45] | I went ahead and arrested and processed and the next day, | 我直接逮捕起诉了他 第二天 |
[12:48] | I was directing traffic at the midtown tunnel. | 我就在市中心隧道里指挥交通了 |
[12:55] | I think you’re better at playing the politics. | 我觉得你玩政治比我在行 |
[12:58] | You just don’t play. | 你只是不去玩 |
[13:00] | I don’t like the game. | 我不喜欢这样的游戏 |
[13:03] | You don’t have to like it. | 你不需要喜欢它 |
[13:05] | Mac,if you can find an angle to beat sinclair and gerrard, | 如果能找到 击败Sinclair和Gerrard的方法 |
[13:11] | it might be worth playing. | 那可能就值得玩了 |
[13:24] | Complete transection of the spinal cord. | 脊髓全横断 |
[13:27] | That’s the cod. | 这就是死因 |
[13:28] | So tony russo died the moment the coin slot sliced his skin. | 所以Tony Russo在投币槽 切过他皮肤的霎那就死了 |
[13:31] | How long did it take you to remove him from the condom machine? | 你把他从避孕套贩卖机上弄下来 花了多长时间? |
[13:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:36] | Your record remains unbroken,sheldon. | 你的记录还没破 Sheldon |
[13:39] | Two hours,12 minutes. | 2小时12分钟 |
[13:41] | Removing a corpse from an animated billboard in times square,all organs intact. | 把一具尸体从时代广场的活动广告牌上 弄下 所有器官保持完好 |
[13:46] | I pulled this from the victim’s head. | 这是从受害人头部取下来的 |
[13:48] | I’m not sure what it is yet. | 还不能确定是什么 |
[13:51] | But I can tell you the current price of contraception– 75 cents. | 但是我能告诉你时下避孕套的价格– 75美分 |
[13:57] | Someone was a quarter short. | 有人少投了25美分 |
[13:59] | Now,flack said that the bride-to-be was collecting condoms for a scavenger hunt. | Flack说准新娘在为寻宝游戏收集避孕套 |
[14:04] | And asked mcenroe to contribute. | 并且向麦肯罗要了一个 |
[14:10] | Hey,princess,want to tell me what you plan on doing with that condom? | 嘿 娘娘腔 能告诉我 你打算用避孕套干什么吗? |
[14:14] | So maybe the groom-to-be walked in, got the wrong idea,and discussion’s over. | 也许是准新郎走进来 理解错误 然后对话结束了 |
[14:20] | What I don’t get is why john mcenroe, | 我不明白的是约翰・麦肯罗 |
[14:22] | who’s run into a few unfriendly fans more than once in his career, | 既然总是遇到不怎么友善的粉丝 |
[14:26] | didn’t just walk out of the bathroom. | 为什么不直接从洗手间出来呢 |
[14:29] | Here you go. Here you go. | 给你 给你 |
[14:32] | We got everyone? | 都有了吗? |
[14:34] | Here you go,here you go,guyS. | 给你 给你 伙计们 |
[14:36] | Take care. | 当心 |
[14:37] | All the best. Good luck,okay? | 好运 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Excuse me,mr. Mcenroe. | 打扰下 麦肯罗先生 |
[14:40] | You got a t-shirt or tennis ball or something? | 你有T恤 网球或是其他什么东西吗? |
[14:42] | No,no,no,we got this right here. Nypd. | 不 不 我们有这个 纽约警察局的 |
[14:45] | I never knew you were a fan. | 我不知道你们也是我粉丝啊 |
[14:46] | We’re actually not here for an autograph. | 实际上 我们不是来索要签名的 |
[14:48] | In that case,can you walk with me? | 这样的话 你们能跟我走着说吗? |
[14:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:51] | We need to know where you were around 11:00 P.M. Last night. | 我们要知道 你昨晚11点左右在哪儿? |
[14:55] | An alibi? | 不在场证明? |
[14:56] | What’s this about? | 什么事? |
[14:57] | A guy was murdered last night. | 昨晚有人被谋杀了 |
[14:58] | It was extremely violent,anger-fueled. | 非常暴力 怒火中烧的产物 |
[15:01] | Oh,I get it. | 噢 我明白了 |
[15:02] | So that means it was me. | 就是我干的了 |
[15:03] | Well,we don’t know,but we got a bar full of eyewitnesses that say it was you. | 还不清楚 但整个酒吧的人都看见是你 |
[15:07] | Do I look like I was in a violent struggle? | 我看上去象加入过暴力打斗吗? |
[15:09] | There’s not a mark on me. | 身上都没伤 |
[15:11] | Listen,I wasn’t in any bar last night. | 听着 我昨晚根本没去什么酒吧 |
[15:14] | I mean,I know I have a reputation,but that’s on the court. | 我知道我的名声 可是那是在场上 |
[15:17] | I’m a family man,okay? | 我也是个顾家的男人 知道吗? |
[15:18] | I’m a good guy. | 一个好人 |
[15:19] | And I’m telling you I may have threatened a couple line judges,but I never killed anybody. | 告诉你们 我可能威胁过几个边裁 但从没杀过人 |
[15:23] | All right,well, take it easy and this shouldn’t be a problem. | 那好 放轻松 不会有事的 |
[15:25] | We’re just gonna need a print reference and dna sample. | 我们只需要采集你的指纹和DNA样本 |
[15:29] | Fine. Go for it. | 好啊 请便 |
[15:30] | This is me being cooperative. | 我可是很合作的 |
[15:32] | It’s nice,ain’t it,though? | 感觉很好吧? |
[15:33] | To be cooperative? | 具有合作精神? |
[15:36] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[15:41] | On the left is an autograph from one of the bartenders. | 左边是一个酒吧招待身上的签名 |
[15:44] | She ever plan on taking a shower again? | 她不准备再洗澡了吧? |
[15:46] | And on the right is a certified original john mcenroe autograph. | 右面是正本清源的约翰・麦肯罗签名 |
[15:56] | Well,they look similar,but skin is an elastic surface. | 看着很相似 但皮肤是弹性曲面 |
[15:59] | There are a lot of variables. | 有很大的变数 |
[16:00] | It’s hard to get an exact match. | 要完全吻合很困难 |
[16:02] | And he’s got an alibi. | 他还有不在场证明 |
[16:03] | I just got off the phone with john mcenroe’s manager. | 刚和约翰・麦肯罗经纪人通过话 |
[16:06] | Swears that he was home with his family all night. | 发誓说他在家和家人待了一整晚 |
[16:09] | Okay. Uh,how did you do with the evidence and the autopsy? | 证据检测和尸检进展如何? |
[16:13] | I ran the substance peyton pulled from the victim’s head. | 我检测了Peyton从受害人头部取下的物质 |
[16:17] | Kaolinite. | 高岭石 |
[16:19] | It’s porcelain. | 是瓷器 |
[16:20] | Right,mass spec also picked up traces of resin cement. | 质谱仪还发现了树脂胶合剂 |
[16:23] | It’s tooth veneer. | 牙齿烤瓷贴面 |
[16:29] | mcenroe didn’t have a chipped tooth when danny and I spoke with him. | 我和Danny去问话时 麦肯罗的牙齿上并没缺口 |
[16:32] | Yeah,but he does have a lot of money. | 可他十分富有 |
[16:33] | Probably has a really good dentist. | 可能有一名优秀牙医 |
[16:35] | Who’s available 24 hours? | 24小时随时待命? |
[16:37] | Did you get dna? | 采集DNA了吗? |
[16:38] | Peyton pulled the tooth from tony’s head wound. | Peyton是从Tony头部伤口里取出的牙齿 |
[16:40] | So the small amount of saliva dna from the tooth would have been covered with the dna from the vic’s blood. | 所以牙齿上少量的唾液DNA 会被死者的血液掩盖掉 |
[16:46] | Right. Making it undetectable. | 是的 致使这点也不可检测 |
[16:47] | And the candy necklace you pulled off of angie had too many donors to separate a clean profile. | Angie的糖果项链上有太多供体 分离不出一个干净的分析 |
[16:53] | And I ran the quarters for prints. | 我检测了硬币上的指纹 |
[16:55] | No hits on afis and not a match to john mcenroe. | 数据库里没有匹配 与约翰・麦肯罗的也不吻合 好了 我们有一颗牙齿― |
[17:01] | could be his,but he’s not missing any, eyewitnesses that swear he was there, | 可能是他的 可他没有缺牙 目击证人们发誓他在场 |
[17:04] | but he’s got an alibi, a handprint analysis that was inconclusive | 可他有不在场证明 笔迹分析不能确定 |
[17:08] | and prints on a quarter that don’t match his. | 另外指纹也和硬币上的不吻合 |
[17:12] | I’m going with the science. | 我就照科学结果来 |
[17:13] | He wasn’t in the bar,he didn’t do it. | 他不在酒吧 不是他干的 |
[17:17] | Hawkes? | |
[17:18] | The gravitational blood drops that danny found in the bathroom | Danny在洗手间发现的血滴 |
[17:21] | match reference samples you collected from mcenroe. | 与你采集的麦肯罗的样本匹配 |
[17:25] | It’s his blood. | 是他的血 |
[17:26] | Wait. He was in the bar and at home? | 等一下 他在家里 同时也在酒吧? |
[17:29] | So the question is: How was john mcenroe in two places at one time? | 问题就是 约翰・麦肯罗怎会在两个地方同时出现? |
[17:36] | How long have you worked with detective taylor? | 你与Taylor警探共事多久了? |
[17:39] | About five years now. | 大约5年了 |
[17:40] | So you would be able to testify as to his character. | 那么你能为他的性格作证 |
[17:43] | Working side-by-side long enough with someone, you get to know them,yeah. | 共事够久了 足见人心 是的 |
[17:46] | Would you say he was intolerant of people who violated procedure? | 要你说 他对待违反章程的人 是否十分偏执? |
[17:51] | Mac’s a no-nonsense guy when it comes to the rules, | Mac对待规章制度是十分严肃的 |
[17:54] | but I wouldn’t go as far to say he’s intolerant. | 可我不会说他是偏执 |
[17:56] | So at times he condones breaking the rules? | 就是说他有时会饶恕破坏规则? |
[18:00] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[18:02] | Now,you’ve been the subject of some controversy while working for detective taylor. | 工作中 你也曾与Taylor警探争辩过 |
[18:07] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:09] | Controversy,uh-huh. | 争辩 是的 |
[18:11] | It’s ironic that detective taylor has chewed you out on more than one occasion for violating procedure | Taylor警探曾不止一次 严厉责备你违反章程 太讽刺了 |
[18:16] | and now he finds himself in this position,no? | 而现在他也同在这样的处境 是吗? |
[18:20] | Was that an actual question? | 那算个问题吗? |
[18:22] | You knew detective taylor felt responsible for mr.Dobson’s release,didn’t you? | 你知道Taylor警探觉得自己 对Dobson先生的出狱有责任 是吗? |
[18:27] | Mr. Dobson? | Dobson先生? |
[18:29] | Is that we’re calling serial killers who cut the eyelids off of young girls | 我们要称呼这个割女孩子眼睑 |
[18:32] | so they can watch their killer as they die– mr. Dobson? | 好让她们死时看着他的 连环杀手–Dobson先生? |
[18:36] | Did you know how he felt,detective? | 你了解他的感受吗 警探? |
[18:40] | I know mac found evidence implicating a dirty cop, | 我知道Mac发现证据显示一名警察违法 |
[18:45] | and he did exactly what he was supposed to do. | 他做好了本职工作 |
[18:48] | Dobson’s release and the attacks on these poor young girls were on truby’s conscience, | Dobson的出狱以及被他残害的 可怜年轻女孩儿都该算在Truby的良心上 |
[18:52] | not mac’S. | 并非Mac |
[18:53] | Detective messer,this is clay dobson’s autopsy report. | Messer警探 这是Clay Dobson的尸检报告 |
[18:58] | Can you read the highlighted portion there on page 23? | 你能读一下23页荧光部分吗? |
[19:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:05] | Out loud,detective. | 读出来 警探 |
[19:08] | Out loud. | 读出来 |
[19:11] | “Fractured nose… | “鼻骨断裂… |
[19:14] | “laceration over the left eye… | “左眼裂伤… |
[19:18] | multiple bruises to the ribs.” | 肋骨多处瘀伤” |
[19:22] | Clay dobson landed on his back. | Clay Dobson背部着地 |
[19:26] | How does detective taylor’s conscience strike you now? | 现在认为Taylor警探的良心如何? |
[19:33] | There’s no one in the depament that I trust more than mac taylor,both personally and professionally. | 不论私底下还是工作上 部门中我最信任的就是Mac Taylor |
[19:38] | So you would do or say pretty much anything to help him out if he was in a bind? | 那么如果他有难 你会做或说 任何可以帮他脱困的事? |
[19:43] | I wouldn’t lie,if that’s what you’re implying. | 如果你是暗示我会说谎 我不会 |
[19:46] | You work very closely with detective taylor. | 你和Taylor警探工作上合作很亲密 |
[19:48] | Is it fair to say that clay dobson’s release affected him emotionally? | 能否说Clay Dobson的出狱 影响了他的情绪? |
[19:54] | Adam,I can’t afford to be caught off guard with information as critical as this. | Adam 我不能忍受 对如此重要的的信息一无所知 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么? 我办案时 这样资料都该直接给我 |
[19:59] | When i’m working a case, information like this comes to me. | 什么? 我办案时 这样资料都该直接给我 |
[20:02] | He was passionate about solving the case. | 他对破案充满热情 |
[20:05] | Were you with detective taylor in the hours before the incident on the roof? | 屋顶事件前 你是否和Taylor警探在一起? |
[20:09] | Yes,we were in the basement at the weddington where we found one of dobson’s victims. | 是的 我们在Weddington大楼的地下室 发现了一个Dobson的受害人 |
[20:12] | While in the basement, did detective taylor leave unexpectedly? | 在地下室 Taylor警探是否突然离开了? |
[20:16] | Unexpectedly? No. | 突然的? 没有 |
[20:19] | The victim identified dobson as her attacker. | 受害人确认了攻击者的就是Dobson |
[20:22] | Mac acted on the information. | Mac只是及时做出反应 |
[20:24] | But did he notify you or any other member of the team? | 但他有否告知小组的其他成员? |
[20:29] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[20:30] | He said he’s coming back! | 他说他会回来的! |
[20:32] | Who’s coming back? | 谁? |
[20:33] | Clay! | |
[20:35] | Clay something! | Clay什么的! |
[20:36] | Clay something! | Clay什么的! |
[20:41] | detective,did he? | 警探 有吗? |
[20:44] | No,we turned around and he was gone. | 没有 我们一转身 他就不在了 |
[20:47] | So he violated department procedure. | 就是说他违反了部门规章 |
[20:50] | Under the circumstances,there was nothing else… | 在这种情况下 没有什么… |
[20:51] | did he violate department procedure? | 他是否违反了部门守则? |
[20:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:05] | Detective taylor’s fate lies in the hands of the recommendation made by the administrative judge. | Taylor警探的命运 将由行政法官的建议书决定 |
[21:10] | Now no one derives any pleasure from going through a hearing like this, | 目前没人乐意经历这样的听证会 |
[21:13] | but it is necessary to assure the public that no one is above the law. | 但可以向公众保证 法律面前人人平等 |
[21:19] | Testimony has been heard from members of detective taylor’s team. | Taylor警探所在小组成员都已经传召作证 |
[21:23] | We await his decision as to whether he will testify on his own behalf. | 我们会等待他作决定 是否会对个人行为出庭作证 |
[21:28] | Inspector gerrard and i are satisfied… | 我和Gerrard督察十分满意… |
[21:44] | frankie,pint of the good stuff. | Frankie 来杯好喝的 |
[21:47] | – How’s it going? | – How’s it going? – 怎么样? – 怎么样? |
[21:49] | All right. | 还好 |
[21:53] | “Can you please read the highlighted text? Yes.” | “请你读一下荧光部分好吗? 好的” |
[21:56] | Classic. | 经典啊 |
[21:58] | Word travels,huh? | 消息传得很快 哈? |
[21:59] | It’s not quite walking out of the hearing, but I gotta give it to you. | 还没有传出听证会 但我要对你说说 |
[22:02] | Thanks,brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[22:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:07] | Takes some serious meatballs to stand up to the department advocate the way you did. | 你做的演说 让一些严肃的傻蛋对抗当局 |
[22:11] | I got to say I admire you for that. | 我得说 真佩服你 |
[22:13] | Yeah,it doesn’t help mac at all– me being a wiseass. | 是啊 并没帮上Mac–我是自作聪明 |
[22:17] | To be honest with you,danny– | 说真的 Danny– |
[22:20] | I don’t think there’s anything you can do to help mac. | 我认为你帮不上Mac任何忙 |
[22:22] | So what happened when you were in the hearing? | 那你在听证会上怎么样? |
[22:24] | Same old song and dance. | 陈腔滥调 |
[22:25] | I tried to put in my two cents for mac and she cuts me off. | 我想为Mac说几句好话 她打断了我 |
[22:28] | My guess… they know. | 我猜…他们知道 |
[22:30] | They know mac didn’t throw dobson off that roof. | 他们知道Mac没有推Dobson下楼 |
[22:32] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[22:33] | Sinclair is gunning for commissioner so he’s gotta put on a nice little show for the media | Sinclair正在竞选委员 他要在传媒面前秀一回 |
[22:37] | and get mac on violating procedure. | 于是就说Mac违反章程 |
[22:39] | Terrible. | 真阴险 |
[22:40] | Of course,of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[22:40] | But why didn’t mac just call us or notify for backup? | 但为何Mac不叫上我们或者请求支援? |
[22:43] | He’s got a tough road on that one. | 这个跳进黄河也洗不清了 |
[22:45] | And on top of that,it’s a no-win. | 最重要的 此事一点赢面都没有 |
[22:46] | Because you know what? If he wouldn’t have caught dobson, | 因为你知道吗? 如果他没抓到Dobson |
[22:48] | they would have been all over his ass for that,too. | 他们还是会想尽办法让他不好受 |
[22:51] | Why do we do what we do,huh? | 我们为什么要干这个? |
[22:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:54] | Why do we wake up in the morning,3:00, stand at a crime scene in the freezing cold, | 为什么要在冻死人的凌晨3点起床 奔向犯罪现场勘察 |
[22:59] | living paycheck to paycheck… | 领着一张张的薪水支票过活… |
[23:01] | for what? | 为了什么? |
[23:03] | To protect and serve. | 为了守护和服务 |
[23:05] | Serve who,the public? | 为谁服务 公众吗? |
[23:06] | Sometimes it seems like they hate us. | 有时他们似乎很讨厌我们 |
[23:09] | And then here we got the brass ready to throw us to the lions. | 然后会有上官 准备把我们扔进水深火热 |
[23:13] | We do it ’cause we’re good at it. | 我们干这行是因为擅长此道 |
[23:16] | Maybe we’d be lousy at anything else. | 也许我们干别的会很痛苦 |
[23:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:20] | Maybe we do it for the one or two times | 也许我们干这个只为了那么一两次 |
[23:23] | somebody actually thanks us for finding their son’s murderer. | 会有人真心感谢 我们抓到了杀害他们儿子的凶手 |
[23:37] | No apparent cause of death, and the tox report didn’t indicate anything helpful, | 没有明显死因 毒检结果也没帮助 |
[23:42] | but I knew something was wrong,so… | 但我知道有点不对劲 所以… |
[23:48] | so I decided just to cut the poor bustard’s liver up and make a lovely pate | 所有我决定把那可怜鸨的肝剁碎 做了个美味的鹅肝酱 |
[23:52] | and everybody in the lab just adored it. | 实验室的每个人都喜欢 |
[23:58] | Peyton,I’m sorry. | Peyton 对不起 |
[23:59] | It’s just no matter how many times I tell myself I did the right thing, | 不论我对自己说多少次 我没做错 |
[24:04] | emma pierce is dead because… | Emma Pierce的死… |
[24:06] | because clay dobson killed her. | 是Clay Dobson干的 |
[24:08] | And because dean truby decided not to be half the cop that you are. | 因为Dean Truby 没有立志成为象你一样的警察 |
[24:12] | He sold drugs on the street. | 他在街上贩毒 |
[24:14] | You put him away and you are not responsible for anything that has happened because of it. | 你拘捕了他 但你不必为此事带来的后果负责 |
[24:23] | He left me a message yesterday. | 他昨天给我留了一条信息 |
[24:26] | Truby? | |
[24:27] | He wants me to come and visit him. | 他想让我去探望他 |
[24:31] | Go. | 去吧 |
[24:32] | What? | 什么? |
[24:33] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[24:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:35] | So he can gloat about all that’s happened? | 让他幸灾乐祸地看着发生的一切? |
[24:38] | I think that you need to tell him that you don’t regret arresting him. | 我觉得你该告诉他 逮捕他 你并不后悔 |
[24:42] | And that you’ll take the next cop down and the one after that,no matter how difficult, | 以后遇到这种情况 你仍然会这么做 |
[24:47] | no matter what the consequences, because it’s the right thing to do. | 无论境况如何艰难 不管后果怎样 因为这么做是对的 |
[24:54] | Dean truby doesn’t need to hear that from me. | Dean Truby不需要听我这么说 |
[25:00] | But you need to tell him. | 但你要告诉他 |
[25:08] | What’s the most definitive piece of evidence that puts mcenroe at that bar? | 证明麦肯罗在酒吧 最强有力的证据是什么? |
[25:10] | His blood. | 他的血 |
[25:11] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[25:12] | – So I took a closer look at it. – And? | – 所以我又仔细检测了一下 – 然后? |
[25:14] | And when I ran it through the gcms, it came back positive for cpd. | 我用气相色谱质谱仪 结果是CPD呈阳性 |
[25:17] | Citrate phosphate dextrose. | 柠檬酸磷酸葡萄糖 |
[25:19] | It’s a preservative for storing blood. | 存储血浆的防腐剂 |
[25:25] | You know my manager’s gotten about a dozen phone calls from the press | 知道吗 我的经纪人 已经接到十几个媒体电话 |
[25:28] | wanting a statement from me about why I killed a man? | 想要我对为何杀人做出声明? |
[25:31] | And I can assure you,if you answer these questions, | 我可以向你保证 如果回答了这些问题 |
[25:35] | you will help us resolve the case and all those phone calls will go away. | 就帮助了我们破案 这些电话也就没有了 |
[25:39] | Did you ever donate blood? | 你有没有献过血? |
[25:44] | all right,all right. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | There was a blood drive at cbs sports maybe two months ago. | CBS体育频道大约两个月前搞得献血活动 |
[25:50] | Do you remember the tech who drew the blood? | 还记得是谁为你抽血的吗? |
[25:51] | Was it a male,female? | 男性还是女性? |
[25:53] | It was a guy. | 男性 |
[25:57] | Meet sam friar. | 来见见Sam Friar |
[25:58] | Registered phlebotomist. | 注册抽血医师 |
[26:00] | He’s the one who drew mcenroe’s blood. | 是他抽取了麦肯罗的血液 |
[26:02] | He works out of the bloodmobile that covers downtown. | 他在城里的流动采血车上工作 |
[26:05] | So you think this guy brought mcenroe’s blood to the bar last night? | 那么你认为昨晚是这个人 带着麦肯罗的血去了酒吧? |
[26:07] | Negative. I think he can tell us who did. | 不是 我觉得他能告诉我们是谁干的 |
[26:09] | I ran his name through ncic. | 我在国家刑事犯罪情报中心(NCIC) 查了他的名字 |
[26:11] | Turns out sam’s got more than one alias. | 结果Sam不止有一个化名 |
[26:14] | I ran all of them all and I found this. | 我全部查了一下 发现了这个 |
[26:18] | “Celeb blood”? | “名人的血”? |
[26:19] | He’s selling blood? | 他售卖血液? |
[26:21] | Spike lee,mayor bloomberg, | 斯派克・李(著名导演) 市长布鲁博格 (彭博金融资讯的创始人) |
[26:23] | john mcenroe. | 约翰・麦肯罗 |
[26:24] | 100 bucks an ounce. | 每盎司100元 |
[26:25] | Yeah,talk about gold running through your veins. | 是啊 所以说血中自有黄金屋 |
[26:28] | You can buy it in a vial. | 你可以买小瓶装的 |
[26:29] | You can have it attached like a keychain. | 还能挂在钥匙圈上 |
[26:32] | I figured the vial broke in the fight and that’s how the blood got on the bathroom floor. | 我想是小瓶在搏斗中破了 血才滴到洗手间地板上 |
[26:36] | “For the ultimate fan.” | “为了终极粉丝” |
[26:37] | Sounds like we’re looking for the ultimate fanatic. | 听上去我们正在找终极追星族 |
[26:46] | You sam friar? | 你是Sam Friar? |
[26:48] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[26:49] | Yeah? You guys here to donate? | 恩? 你们是来捐血的吗? |
[26:51] | What,so you can hawk it on the internet? | 怎么 让你到网上兜售吗? |
[26:53] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[26:54] | We found john mcenroe’s blood at a crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场发现约翰・麦肯罗的血迹 |
[26:57] | Sounds like you should be talking to him. | 听上去你们该找他谈话 |
[26:59] | It had cpd in it,which is used for storage. | 血迹里含有CPD 是储藏血液时用的 |
[27:02] | Must have came through you first. | 最初一定是你经手的 |
[27:04] | So what,you like to take your work home with you? | 怎么 你喜欢带工作回家? |
[27:07] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[27:12] | look out! | 小心! |
[27:18] | Easy. | 放松 |
[27:19] | Should have just told us how you wanted a snack. | 你真该告诉我们想要份小吃的 |
[27:22] | We would have got you a pretzel. | 我们会给你买脆饼干 |
[27:24] | Bet you thought it was a good idea in the beginning,huh? | 我打赌 刚开始你一定觉得是个好主意哈? |
[27:26] | Get $3,000 for britney’s hair, what,$50 for clinton’s nail clippings? | 小甜甜的头发卖3000元 克林顿的指甲卖50块? |
[27:32] | Thought maybe there’d be a market for blood,too,huh? | 也许你还琢磨着有人血的市场? |
[27:35] | I’m just an entrepreneur,okay? | 我只是个创业者 行吗? |
[27:37] | Forward thinking. There’s nothing wrong with that. | 想法超前了点 那有没什么错 |
[27:39] | Selling people’s dna out from under them? | 未经授权就擅自出售他人血液? |
[27:41] | I’d say you broke four federal laws and one or two ethical codes. | 要我说 你违反了四条联邦法律 以及一两条道德准则 |
[27:44] | Hey,I just sell it,okay? | 嘿 我不过是卖血 好吗? |
[27:45] | What people do with it is up to them. | 顾客买去干嘛都是他们的事 |
[27:47] | Now,look,if you don’t want to talk to an attorney all night, | 听着 如果你不想通宵和律师谈话 |
[27:49] | why don’t you cough up mcenroe’s biggest fan. | 何不把麦肯罗最大粉丝吐出来 |
[27:52] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[27:53] | How ’bout a P.O. Box? That’s all I got. | 给你个邮政信箱如何? 就知道那么多 |
[27:55] | That’ll do. | 就那样吧 |
[28:06] | Do you care about the consequences? | 你考虑过后果吗? |
[28:08] | I’m talking about the hundreds of arrests this cop was involved in, | 我是说这个警察参与的上百次缉捕 |
[28:11] | the thugs who are going to be screaming for an appeal because his credibility is in question, | 那些暴徒会大喊着要求上诉 就因为他的可信度受到质疑 |
[28:15] | and the ones who are going to go free despite the fact they’re guilty | 他们尽管有罪 还是会被释放 |
[28:18] | and he did everything by the book. | 而他做的一切都遵守了规则 |
[28:25] | It was easy for me to blame you for letting dobson out to kill that girl. | 要能把Dobson害死那女孩儿的罪过 归在你身上 我就轻松了 |
[28:29] | The truth is it’s entirely my fault. | 然而事实上这都是我的过错 |
[28:31] | You did what was right. | 你做了正确的事 |
[28:33] | You held me accountable. | 你有责任逮捕我 |
[28:38] | It’s tough to be right when a young girl ends up dead. | 一个年轻女孩因此丧命时 很难坚持自己是正确的 |
[28:48] | All right,dean. | 好了 Dean |
[28:51] | Why did you want to talk to me in person? | 你为什么要私下见我? |
[28:56] | This place isn’t big on privacy. | 这里没什么隐私 |
[28:59] | Phone calls and letters are monitored. | 电话和来信都被监控 |
[29:02] | Time to fight fire with fire. | 该是以毒攻毒的时候了 |
[29:05] | Sinclair is just using you as the department scapegoat. | Sinclair只是让你充当局里的替罪羊 |
[29:09] | I’m holding a trump card… a card that’s of no use to me, | 我手里有张王牌…对我来说没用 |
[29:13] | but can make your problem disappear. | 但可以彻底解决你的问题 |
[29:15] | Nothing criminal,but if the department finds out, heads will roll. | 不是犯罪 但如果被局里发现 会有很多人受罚 |
[29:21] | It involves the first arrest of clay dobson. | 和Clay Dobson的第一次逮捕有关 |
[29:31] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:32] | I’m here for these personal effects. | 我来这取一些私人物品 |
[29:40] | This property voucher says this dobson guy got locked up five years ago. | 这份财产证明书说 这个叫Dobson的人 五年前被抓 |
[29:45] | Prisoner’s unclaimed personal property gets destroyed after two years. | 囚犯的无主财产两年后就会被销毁 |
[29:48] | It’s here. | 就在这里 |
[29:49] | Look it up. | 查查看 |
[30:04] | Voucher numbers match. | 证明书号码相符 |
[30:06] | Cop named truby vouchered it as investigative evidence. | 叫Truby的警察证明它属于调查证据 |
[30:09] | They do that when they don’t want it to be destroyed. | 不想它被销毁时 他们就会这么做 |
[30:12] | A trump card never played. | 一张从未用过的王牌 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么? |
[30:16] | NothinG. | 没什么 |
[30:16] | I need this property. | 我需要这件物品 |
[30:19] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[30:22] | Fill that out. | 把这个填好 |
[30:23] | We’ll get back to you in a couple days. | 几天之内就能给你了 |
[30:30] | hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你想干吗? |
[30:32] | I need to put a rush on it. | 我需要加快速度 |
[32:00] | You look happy. | 你看上去很高兴 |
[32:02] | We lifted prints from the P.O. Box the blood guy gave us. | 我们从卖血人提供的邮政信箱上 提取了指纹 |
[32:05] | And they’re a match to the prints we pulled off the condom machine quarters. | 它们和保险套贩卖机上的匹配 |
[32:08] | And not a match to john mcenroe. | 但不符合约翰・麦肯罗的 |
[32:10] | Puts a mystery suspect in the bathroom buying condoms. | 就是说当时有位神秘嫌疑人 在洗手间买保险套 |
[32:14] | Yeah,but it still doesn’t explain | 对 但仍然无法解释… |
[32:16] | why all the eyewitnesses at the bar said it was john mcenroe in the bathroom. | 为何酒吧里所有证人都说 洗手间里的人是约翰・麦肯罗 |
[32:21] | Unless… what if there’s more than one mcenroe? | 除非…如果不止一个麦肯罗呢? |
[32:26] | And if there is,how’re we gonna find him? | 如果是 我们又要怎么找到他? |
[32:29] | I think I got an idea. | 我想我有办法了 |
[32:31] | Stella,I got it. | Stella 我拿来了 |
[32:33] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[32:34] | Nystalker sighting,and look who’s in midtown. | 纽约狗仔视界 看看谁在市中心 |
[32:38] | Says john mcenroe just picked up his dry cleaning and is eating a bagel at livvie’S. | 说是约翰・麦肯罗刚取了干洗衣服 还在Livvie饼屋吃百吉饼 |
[32:42] | So? He’s allowed. | 那又怎样? 他能去 |
[32:43] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,except I just got off the phone with mcenroe,the real one. | 是的是的 只是我刚和麦肯罗通过话 真正的麦肯罗 |
[32:46] | He’s at home in long island. | 他正在长岛的家里 |
[32:48] | So that explains the eyewitnesses. | 这样目击证人的说法就能解释了 |
[32:51] | So who is this other john mcenroe? | 那另一位约翰・麦肯罗是谁? |
[32:59] | Okay,last sighting was posted 15 minutes ago. | 最近一条是15分钟前发的 |
[33:01] | What is the address,333 or 343? | 地址在哪 333号还是343号? |
[33:05] | No,we’re about a block away. | 不是 离我们还有一个街区 |
[33:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:17] | – You look just like that tennis player. – Aren’t you that guy? | – 你看上去就象那个网球选手 – 你不就是那人吗? |
[33:20] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你们想的那个人 |
[33:21] | Yes,you are. | 不 你就是 |
[33:22] | No,no,I’m not. | 不不 我不是 |
[33:24] | I don’t want to disappoint you, but I’ve never played tennis before. | 我不想让你们失望 但我从未打过网球 |
[33:27] | I’ve never been married to a rock star. | 也从未和摇滚歌星结婚 (麦肯罗曾和帕缔・史密斯结婚) |
[33:29] | I’m not john mcenroe. | 我不是约翰・麦肯罗 |
[33:30] | We know. | 我们清楚 |
[33:33] | You do? | 真的? |
[33:34] | It’s your tooth,jimmy. | 是你的牙齿 Jimmy |
[33:35] | You chipped it in the fight in the bathroom. | 你在洗手间的搏斗中碎了 |
[33:40] | U.S. Open finals 1979… was the greatest day of my life. | 1979年的美网决赛 是我一生中最棒的日子 |
[33:46] | And I don’t even watch tennis. | 我甚至从来不看网球 |
[33:48] | Two guys wanted to buy me a beer to toast the champ,john mcenroe. | 有两个人想为我买杯啤酒 向冠军约翰・麦肯罗庆祝 |
[33:53] | I didn’t even know who the guy was. | 我那时甚至不知道这人是谁 |
[33:57] | First grand slam title at age 20, and this guy doesn’t know who I am? | 20岁就获得首个大满贯 这家伙居然不知道我是谁? |
[34:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[34:03] | Bet you the girls started to fall in line,too,right? | 打赌姑娘们也是这样 对吗? |
[34:05] | Girls that never wanted to even talk to me before started asking me for my autograph. | 在问我要签名之前 姑娘们甚至不会和我说话 |
[34:12] | Guy got beer and women off of me. | 那家伙打着我的名号 得到美酒佳人 |
[34:14] | So,you practiced his signature a bunch of times? | 所以你花了很久练习他的签名? |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:18] | When I got used to the attention,I started to need it. | 习惯这些注目后 我就离不开它了 |
[34:21] | Sometimes it didn’t work. | 有时并不成功 |
[34:23] | It’s not like we’re identical twins or something. | 我们并不象单卵双胞胎什么的 |
[34:26] | So you helped mother nature out. | 所以你完成了自然没有做到的事 |
[34:28] | A little nip here,tuck there… | 这里捏一点 那里塞一点… |
[34:31] | making it impossible to tell the difference. | 让人几乎无法区分 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:35] | Are you blind?! | 你是瞎子吗?! |
[34:37] | Is she blind?! | 她是瞎子吗?! |
[34:38] | Look at the nose. | 看看那鼻子 |
[34:40] | We traced a package of mcenroe’s blood back to a P.O. Box, prints all over it. | 我们追查装有麦肯罗血液的包裹 查到个邮政信箱 上面全是指纹 |
[34:45] | My guess is they’re gonna match your prints,right? | 我猜它们一定匹配你的指纹 对吗? |
[34:48] | I wanted his blood. | 我想要他的血 |
[34:50] | The chemistry that made him great… in a keychain. | 使他成功的化学成分…就在钥匙圈上 |
[34:54] | Helped me get into character. | 能帮助我进入角色 |
[34:57] | See,now that,that’s just wrong. | 看到没 现在 那才是错的 |
[34:59] | So you went into the bathroom to get a party favor for angie. | 所以你去了厕所 为Angie帮个忙 |
[35:02] | Only tony shows up,you got two quarters in the slot, | 只是Tony出现时 你在投币槽里投了 两个25美分的角子 |
[35:06] | he thinks you’re planning on getting lucky with his fiancee. | 他以为你处心积虑想搞他的未婚妻 |
[35:11] | Hey,princess. | 嘿 娘娘腔 |
[35:13] | Want to tell me what you’re planning on doing with that condom? | 能告诉我你打算用避孕套干什么吗? |
[35:16] | Hey,you got the wrong idea,pal. | 嘿 你全想错了 老兄 |
[35:18] | Your wife-to-be asked me to… | 你未婚妻要求我… |
[35:20] | wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 |
[35:22] | She asked you? | 是她要求你的? |
[35:23] | – Yeah,she… – she asked you? | – 对 她… – 她问你的? |
[35:37] | It was an accident. | 那是次意外 |
[35:39] | Well,if it was an accident,jimmy, | 如果确实是意外 Jimmy |
[35:40] | why didn’t you stick around for the cops and explain your story? | 为何不留在那里等警察来说明情况呢? |
[35:43] | I had to leave. | 我不得不离开 |
[35:45] | For both of us. | 为了我们俩 |
[35:46] | Me and mcenroe. | 我和麦肯罗 |
[35:48] | So you were protecting him? | 你是为了保护他? |
[35:50] | With famous people, they don’t wait around to get the story straighT. | 对名人来说 他们不会等在原地澄清事实 |
[35:54] | God,I never knew it was so hard. | 上帝 我从不知道做个名人… |
[35:57] | Being famous. | 会这么难 |
[35:59] | I don’t know how john does it. | 我不知道约翰是怎么做到的 |
[36:00] | I really don’T. | 真的不知道 |
[36:02] | Sounds tough. | 听上去确实很难 |
[36:04] | I got to tell you something, I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我得告诉你 我不会做任何改变 |
[36:14] | I love that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[36:16] | Now can we get the homicide numbers down below a hundred? | 我们是否能把凶杀案数量降到100以下? |
[36:18] | Yeah,we can probably push a few off to suffolk. | 对 我们或许可以 把几个案子划去萨福克地区 |
[36:20] | You know,make a case for the… | 你知道 立个案 为了… |
[36:22] | you can’t go in there,detective. What do you think you’re doing? | 你不能进去 警探 你以为自己在干吗? |
[36:26] | It’s okay,valerie. | 没事 Valerie |
[36:28] | I was expecting detective taylor. | 我正在等Taylor警探呢 |
[36:29] | Good news,I’ve made a decision. | 好消息 我决定了 |
[36:31] | I’m going to testify. | 我会去作证 |
[36:32] | Great. Great. | 很好 |
[36:33] | Thank you for coming by… | 谢谢你来… |
[36:34] | but hang on,I’m not done. | 不过等等 我还没说完 |
[36:37] | I’m going to testify in the departmental hearing against him. | 我会去局里的听证会 作证反对他 |
[36:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你该死地胡说什么? |
[36:44] | All those chemicals in the lab get in your brain,taylor? | 你被实验室的化学物搞坏脑子了 Taylor? |
[36:46] | Tell him about dobson. | 告诉他Dobson的事 |
[36:48] | About the original arrest. | 关于他的第一次逮捕 |
[36:49] | What’s going on,stan? What’s he talking about? | 怎么了 Stan? 他在说什么? |
[36:52] | Nothing. He’s desperate. | 没什么 他绝望了 |
[36:53] | You want to tell him or should I? | 你告诉他还是我来说? |
[36:55] | Tell me what,stan? | 告诉我什么 Stan? |
[36:57] | Let me tell him. | 让我告诉他 |
[36:58] | I like this story. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[37:01] | When dobson was originally arrested, he was brought to the 3-5 for processing. | Dobson第一次被捕时 为了诉讼被带去3-5警区 |
[37:06] | The 3-5? | 3-5警区? |
[37:07] | You guys are familiar with the 3-5,right? | 你们对3-5警区很熟悉 是吗? |
[37:09] | You were a lieutenant there,right,stan? | 你曾是那儿的小队长 对吗 Stan? |
[37:11] | And correct me if I’m wrong,you were C.O.? | 如果我错了 请你纠正 你那时是主办警官? |
[37:16] | It’s the little things that always come back to bite you. | 小事总会给你带来大麻烦 |
[37:20] | “Safeguard your prisoner.” | “看管好你的囚犯” |
[37:22] | One of the first things you learn at the academy. | 那是在警校里学到的头一条 |
[37:24] | All right,enough. | 好了 够了 |
[37:25] | So what are you getting at,taylor? | 那你到底想说什么 Taylor? |
[37:27] | When truby put dobson in the holding cell, he forgot to remove dobson’s belt. | 当Truby将Dobson关入囚牢时 他忘记取走Dobson的皮带 |
[37:32] | When no one was looking, dobson tied his belt to the bars and tried to hang himself. | 没人注意时 Dobson试着将皮带 挂到铁栏上上吊 |
[37:38] | He would rather have died than go to prison. | 他宁愿死也不愿意坐牢 |
[37:39] | But someone saw him, released the belt before he completed the act. | 但被人看到了 在他没断气前解开了皮带 |
[37:45] | Failure to safeguard your prisoner can result in serious disciplinary action. | 没看管好囚犯会产生严重的纪律问题 |
[37:50] | So truby proved yet again that he’s a disgrace to the badge. | 所以Truby再次证明 他羞辱了警徽 |
[37:55] | Gerard covered it up. | Gerard掩盖了这件事 |
[37:57] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[37:59] | Who told you that,huh? | 谁告诉你的 哈? |
[38:00] | Truby? | |
[38:01] | You gonna believe that lying bastard?! | 你相信那个撒谎成性的混蛋?! |
[38:03] | I have your prints on the belt,stan. | 我在皮带上找到了你的指纹 Stan |
[38:05] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那不代表什么 |
[38:06] | So,my print is… | 我的指纹是… |
[38:07] | shut up,stan. | 闭嘴 Stan |
[38:12] | You let the press intimidate you into bringing charges against me– false charges. | 你在媒体胁迫下对我提出指控 –错误的指控 |
[38:17] | Suddenly,you look like a man who’s taking action, | 突然间 你成了一个雷厉风行的人 |
[38:19] | but the truth is… | 但真相是… |
[38:22] | you’re using me to fast-track your career. | 你利用我快速提升你的事业 |
[38:27] | So what now? | 那现在呢? |
[38:29] | Well,a cover-up’s not a criminal offense, so I’m not obligated to notify the D.A. | 掩盖算不上犯罪行为 我没有义务 通知地区检查官 |
[38:34] | But I think the press might like to know. | 但我认为也许媒体会想知道 |
[38:39] | You’d take a significant hit. | 你会经受重大打击 |
[38:42] | All those political plans, they fold like a house of cards. | 所有的政治计划 会象纸搭的房子那样倒塌 |
[38:50] | Of course maybe there’s something we could work out. | 当然 也许我们会找到解决方法 |
[39:05] | You know,I think I’m getting the hang of this politics stuff. | 知道吗 我觉得自己找到政治这玩意的窍门了 |
[39:41] | Clean Slate: Detective Cleared of all Charges | 清白历史 警探澄清所有指控 |
[39:45] | Better watch yourself. | 你最好当心点 |
[39:46] | All this publicity may backfire. | 所有这些公众注意 也许会产生反作用 |
[39:48] | Sinclair might just have to make you his deputy commissioner. | Sinclair也许不得不 让你当他的副委员 |
[39:52] | I’m very happy where I am,thank you. | 我对现在的位子很满意 谢谢你 |
[39:54] | Mm,that’s good. | 那就好 |
[39:56] | Must have been satisfying, seeing the look on sinclair’s face when he realized you had him. | 看到Sinclair被拿下时脸上的表情 一定很满足吧? |
[40:01] | I don’t take pleasure in someone else’s discomfort,stella. | 我不会把快乐 建立在别人的痛苦上 Stella |
[40:06] | Yes… it was incredibly satisfying. | 对…那真是难以置信的满足 |
[40:11] | But he’ll be back. | 可他会再来的 |
[40:14] | Next time,I’ll be under an even larger microscope. | 下一次 我会被放在更精密的显微镜下 |
[40:18] | Sinclair will be waiting to pounce. | Sinclair会静等机会 来个突袭 |
[40:22] | You’re probably right. | 你很可能是对的 |
[40:24] | But until then,what do you say we go make a difference? | 但那之前 你说我们做个改变怎样? |
[40:41] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 23 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |