时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | I hope you got insurance, man. | 希望你买过保险了 |
[00:41] | Dump job.Vic looks female. | 是弃尸 受害者看上去是女性 |
[00:44] | Kid over there found her about 20 minutes ago. | 大概20分钟前 那边的孩子发现了她 |
[00:48] | Is that packing tape? | 那是封箱带吗? |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:50] | Let’s take a look at her. | 我们查查看吧 |
[01:02] | bruising on her inner thighs, lacerations on her legs. | 大腿内侧有淤伤 腿上有伤口 |
[01:06] | She’s just going into rigor. | 她刚开始僵硬 |
[01:08] | That’d put the time of death between 2:00 a.M.And 5:00 A.M.This morning. | 表明死亡时间是在 今天凌晨2点到5点之间 |
[01:11] | Judging by her dress, she could have been out partying. | 看她的裙子 很可能是去参加派对 |
[01:16] | There’s this padlock around her neck. | 脖子上有挂锁 |
[01:18] | Broken hyoid bone. | 舌骨断裂 |
[01:20] | Looks like she was strangled. | 看上去是被扼死的 |
[01:22] | There’s restraint bruising on her wrist. | 手腕上有捆绑造成的淤伤 |
[01:24] | This girl went through hell. | 这姑娘受了不少罪 |
[01:29] | Flack, check with missing persons. | Flack 去查一下失踪人口 |
[01:31] | I’m going to go talk to the kid who found her. | 我去和发现她的孩子谈谈 |
[01:38] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀案 |
[01:39] | Do you know something about the victim? | 你知道受害者的情况吗? |
[01:41] | I am the victim. | 我就是受害者 |
[01:42] | Somebody’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[01:43] | Hawkes, I need your help! | Hawkes 我需要帮助! |
[01:44] | Hey, I need a paramedic here! | 嘿 我需要医护人员! |
[02:10] | CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 21 | |
[02:20] | *Past Imperfect* | *未终结的过去* |
[02:38] | Four by four wrapped in curlex. | 用4*4非弹性自粘性绷包扎 |
[02:40] | The doctor’s on his way. | 医生马上就到 |
[02:41] | Is he prepped for gastric lavage? | 准备好给他洗胃了吗? |
[02:43] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[02:44] | I need all his clothes removed and bagged. | 把他的衣服都脱下来打包 |
[02:45] | What’s his status? | 他情况如何? |
[02:46] | His white blood cell count is off the charts, he’s got internal bleeding in his G.I.Tract, | 他的白细胞数量低于正常标准 胃肠道内出血 |
[02:49] | and his organs are showing signs of failure. | 器官有正在衰竭的现象 |
[02:51] | Other than that, he’s fine. | 除此以外 他没事 |
[02:52] | I’m taking his stomach contents back to the lab, too. | 我还要把他的胃容物带回实验室 |
[02:54] | His symptoms indicate possible poisoning. | 他的症状显示 可能是中毒 |
[02:55] | I’m with you on that, doc. | 我也同意 医生 |
[02:56] | We’re running a preliminary tox screen now. | 我们正在做初步的毒物检测 |
[02:57] | Give him another 50 grams of charcoal when I’m done here. | 等这儿结束了 再给他注射50克糖炭 |
[02:59] | I’m not waiting! | 我才不等呢! |
[03:00] | Scott! | |
[03:01] | Scott! | |
[03:02] | – Someone get him out of here.Now. – That’s my brother.I need to see him! | – 把他带走 马上 – 那是我弟弟 我要见他! |
[03:05] | – I need to see him. – Hey, hey, let him go.Let me talk to him. | – 我要见他 – 嘿嘿 放开他 我和他谈谈 |
[03:07] | Mr.Colson, I’m dr.Hawkes with the new york crime lab. | Colson先生 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Hawkes医生 |
[03:09] | Your brother collapsed underneath the l in coney island. | 你弟弟倒在康宁岛的轨道下面 |
[03:11] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗? |
[03:12] | They’re working on him now. | 他们正在救他 |
[03:14] | know more in a few hours. | 过几个小时就能知道了 |
[03:15] | Oh, my god, what happened? | 上帝 究竟发生了什么? |
[03:17] | He said someone was trying to kill him. | 他说有人想要杀他 |
[03:19] | Do you have any idea what he was talking about? | 你知道他说的是什么吗? |
[03:20] | No. | 不 |
[03:21] | I… | 我… 我… |
[03:21] | I… | 我… 我… |
[03:22] | I mean, he got into some trouble a few years ago. | 他几年前有过麻烦 |
[03:26] | He hung out with the wrong crowd. | 他交错了朋友 |
[03:28] | He got into drugs. | 染上了毒瘾 |
[03:29] | But he went into rehab, he straightened himself out. | 但他进了康复中心 完全戒毒了 |
[03:31] | Is he going to be all right? | 他会没事吧? |
[03:35] | Come… | 来… |
[03:35] | come on. | 来吧 |
[05:15] | I thought lock and key parties went out in the ’70s. | 我还以为”钥匙和锁”的交友派对 70年代就结束了 |
[05:17] | Apparently ,they’ve had a resurgence. | 显然又崛起了 |
[05:19] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢? |
[05:20] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[05:21] | Everyone’s a bit nervous their first time out. | 所有人第一次来都会有点紧张 |
[05:23] | Actually, we’re not here to participate. | 事实上 我们不是来赴宴的 |
[05:26] | That’s our loss. | 真是遗憾 |
[05:28] | We’re nypd. | 我们是纽约警察局的 |
[05:29] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:31] | That’s right, you called earlier. | 对哦 你先前来过电话 |
[05:33] | I was expecting big burly men with guns. | 我还盼着是带枪的大块头男人呢 |
[05:35] | Well, if you’d focus your attention in my direction, you might see one. | 如果你把注意力集中到我这里 也许就能看到一个 |
[05:39] | Actually, we were hoping you could tell us who this lock belongs to. | 事实上 我们希望 你能告诉我这把锁是谁的 |
[05:42] | Number 77. | 77号 |
[05:44] | Just a moment. | 稍等片刻 |
[05:46] | Our female members are given a lock when they first join. | 女会员第一次来时会得到一把锁 |
[05:48] | At the beginning of each party, we put all the keys in a bowl, and the men pick them out. | 每次派对开始 我们把所有的钥匙 放在一个碗里 让男人挑选 |
[05:52] | Quite the icebreaker. | 打破僵局的好办法 |
[05:56] | here we go. | 找到了 |
[05:57] | Emma pierce. | |
[05:58] | Joined last month. | 上个月加入的 |
[05:59] | Could you get us a copy of her membership application? | 能复印一份她的会员申请表吗? |
[06:01] | We need her contact info. | 我们需要她的联系信息 |
[06:03] | When was your last event? | 你们上一次派对是什么时侯? |
[06:04] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[06:05] | Did emma attend? | Emma参加了吗? |
[06:06] | Her fingerprint scanned in. | 她的指纹有扫描过 |
[06:08] | Our fingerprint recognition system. | 这是我们的指纹识别系统 |
[06:14] | helps keep out the lookie-loos. | 能帮忙赶走纯粹看热闹的人 |
[06:16] | And who had the key to emma’s lock? | 谁有Emma挂锁的钥匙? |
[06:18] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:19] | The keys are picked out randomly at the beginning of each party. | 选取钥匙都是在派对前随机进行的 |
[06:22] | We’re going to need to, uh, confiscate your box. | 我们需要 呃 没收你的电脑 |
[06:34] | Turns out our parking lot vic was into more than just drugs. | 原来停车场受害者 并非只有毒瘾问题 |
[06:37] | Scott colson had a rap sheet. | Scott Colson有过前科 |
[06:39] | Busted for, uh, auto theft, narcotics trafficking, and both arrests were linked to the russian mob out of brighton beach. | 曾因偷车和麻醉品交易被捕 而且都和布里顿海滩的俄国黑帮有关 |
[06:46] | Yeah? | 好了? |
[06:46] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[06:47] | These are the vic’s clothes that hawkes collected at the hospital. | 这些是Hawkes在医院里收集的受害者衣物 |
[06:50] | All I found were a corner of a 20-dollar bill and a few hairs. | 我只发现一张20美元的角落和几根毛发 |
[06:56] | It’s too coarse to be head hair. | 太粗了 不可能是头发 |
[06:58] | Too long to be pubes. | 太长了 也不会是阴毛 |
[07:00] | It’s most likely beard hair. | 最可能是胡须 |
[07:03] | They look like they were pulled out by the root. | 看上去它们是被连根拔出来的 |
[07:05] | Well, scott colson was clean shaven. | Scott Colson的胡子刮得很干净 |
[07:07] | Killer could have transferred those during a struggle. | 可能是搏斗时从凶手身上沾过去的 |
[07:09] | I’ll run them for dna. | 我去检测DNA |
[07:10] | I also analyzed his stomach contents. | 我还分析了他的胃容物 |
[07:13] | Found partially digested cabbage, beets and dairy. | 找到部分消化的卷心菜 甜菜和奶制品 |
[07:16] | Sounds like borscht. | 听起来象罗宋汤 |
[07:18] | You find any poison? | 有找到有毒物质吗? |
[07:19] | I’m still waiting for the lab results. | 还在等实验室结果 |
[07:20] | I’m going to head out to brighton beach, | 我要去次布里顿海滩 |
[07:22] | ’cause one of the guys that got busted with scott colson owns a russian food joint called sokov’S. | 和Scott Colson一起被捕的人中 有一位拥有一家叫Sokov的食品店 |
[07:27] | Well, the guy took his chances running with the russian mob. | 这家伙曾冒险跟俄国黑帮混在一起 |
[07:30] | Maybe his past finally caught up with him. | 也许他的过去最终害了他 |
[07:32] | Da. | 是的(俄语) |
[07:43] | scott colson? | |
[07:45] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过他 |
[07:46] | You never heard of him? | 你从没听说过他? |
[07:47] | Your name is yuri sokov, right? | 你叫Yuri Sokov 对吗? |
[07:49] | Yup. | 对 |
[07:49] | I think you might want to reconsider then. | 我认为你或许想重新考虑一下 |
[07:53] | whoa, one call to the ins, I’ll have you on the next flight back to russia, big guy. | 只要给移民局一个电话 我就能把你送上 下一班去俄罗斯的飞机 大块头 |
[07:56] | And I hear it’s cold there this time of year. | 听说每年这时候那里很冷 |
[07:58] | I’m american citizen. | 我是美国公民 |
[08:00] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[08:01] | With a rap sheet as long as the constitution. | 带着宪法一样长的犯罪记录 |
[08:03] | You and scott colson did time in 2001 for boosting cars. | 你和Scott Colson在2001年因盗车坐牢 |
[08:07] | And then you did some more time in ’02 for drug smuggling. | 在2002年因为毒品走私又进去一次 |
[08:11] | Okay, so I know him. | 行了 我认识他 |
[08:13] | yeah, you know him. | 对 你认识他 |
[08:14] | So, when ‘s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[08:18] | Lunch. | 午饭时 |
[08:20] | He owes me 20 grand from old days. | 他以前欠我两万块钱 |
[08:23] | So, what happened– he didn’t deliver the goods, so you decide to, uh, spike his borscht with some poison? | 那后来呢–他不为你运货 所以你就在他的罗宋汤里下毒? |
[08:34] | Come on, that’s crazy talk. | 得了吧 真是胡说八道 |
[08:36] | Scott gave me a thousand bucks. | Scott给了我一千 |
[08:37] | Said he would give me the rest next month. | 还说下个月会把剩下的给我 |
[08:39] | And you just left it at that? | 你就这样放过他了? |
[08:41] | Come on, I know you russians are a passionate people. | 得了 我知道你们俄罗斯人都很冲动 |
[08:43] | Well, I got a little mad. | 我是有点生气 |
[08:45] | So where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪儿? |
[08:46] | You want your money? | 你要你的钱吗? |
[08:47] | You want your money? | 你要你的钱吗? |
[08:48] | All right, here, here– here’s $1,000. | 好的 这里 都在这—一共1000元 |
[08:50] | There you go. | 全给你 |
[08:54] | Okay, you got pissed off? | 就这样 你很生气? |
[08:55] | Then what happened next?Tell me. | 接下去发生了什么? 告诉我 |
[08:56] | We kiss and, uh, make up. | 我们亲吻 呃 和解了 |
[08:58] | Storybook ending. | 童话故事式的结局 |
[09:00] | Do you have any idea where he might have went after he left here? | 你是否知道他离开这里后去了哪? |
[09:02] | Do I look like, kgb, huh? | 我看上去象克格勃吗? (KBG:苏联情报和国家安全委员会) |
[09:04] | You got quite the attitude, yuri, you know that? | 你还挺有那腔调的 Yuri 你知道吗? |
[09:07] | You’re a funny guy. | 你是个有趣的家伙 |
[09:09] | And-and I think your new cellmates are going to appreciate that. | 我想你的新狱友会喜欢的 |
[09:12] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 不客气 |
[09:34] | what’s up? | 怎么样了? |
[09:35] | I’m running the print I found on emma’s lock against the club random database. | 我在把Emma挂锁上找到的指纹 和俱乐部数据库里的进行比对 |
[09:39] | So, I just spoke with the phone company. | 我刚和电话公司的人谈过 |
[09:41] | The good news is, emma pierce’s cell phone is enabled with gps, the bad news is, the signal’s weak, but it’s been on since 2:00 A.M. | 好消息是Emma Pierce的手机装有GPS 坏消息是信号很弱 但凌晨2点后手机开着 |
[09:47] | 2:00 A.M.? | 凌晨2点? |
[09:48] | Well, at least it gives us a timeline. | 至少它给我们建立了时间线 |
[09:49] | Most likely, our killer dumped her phone first thing. | 凶手似乎首先就扔掉了她的手机 |
[09:52] | I’ll tell the phone company to keep checking for a signal. | 我会让电话局继续寻找手机信号 |
[09:54] | Great.Thanks, flack. | 很好 谢谢 Flack |
[09:56] | Okay, come on, come on, come on. | 好了 出来 出来 快点出来 |
[10:00] | Justin parker. | |
[10:03] | I found the key to her lock, but it ended there. | 我发现钥匙配她的挂锁 但到此为止了 |
[10:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:06] | No chemistry? | 你俩之间没化学反应? |
[10:08] | Some women take a while to get used to the scene. | 有些女人需要花点时间来适应这种场面 |
[10:10] | Emma was really uptight. | Emma真得非常紧张 |
[10:12] | Said she needed a few drinks to loosen up. | 说她需要先喝上两杯来放松 |
[10:16] | We hit the dance floor. | 我们去了跳舞池 |
[10:17] | We found a bed, started going at it. | 找到了床 然后开始调情 |
[10:20] | Next thing I know, she gets sick, says she has to hurl. | 接着 她感到恶心 说她得走了 |
[10:23] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:25] | I take it things went south from there? | 我猜事情到此就急转直下了? |
[10:27] | We both left. | 我们都离开了 |
[10:29] | Separately. | 分头走的 |
[10:30] | What time? | 几点? |
[10:32] | Must have been around 1:30 in the morning. | 大概是凌晨1:30左右 |
[10:34] | You let a lady stumble home drunk? | 你让一位喝醉的女士自己回家? |
[10:37] | What a gentleman you are. | 可真够绅士风度的 |
[10:38] | She said she lived nearby, wanted to catch some air. | 她说就住在附近 想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[10:41] | I got a cab, headed uptown to my apartment. | 我乘上出粗车 就直接回我城里的公寓了 |
[10:44] | Got a receipt? | 有收据吗? |
[10:45] | It was a yellow cab. | 是辆黄色的士 |
[10:47] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[10:49] | I… | 我… |
[10:50] | think the cab driver had an indian accent. | 我想的士司机有印度口音 |
[11:10] | I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[11:11] | I got the tape off the victim. | 我拆下了受害者头上的封箱带 |
[11:13] | No visible prints, but I did find a bloody pattern on one of the pieces. | 没有明显的指纹 但在其中一片上有找到血迹图案 |
[11:21] | Cross-hatch pattern. | 交叉平行线 |
[11:23] | Could be part of some kind of a tool. | 可能是某种工具的一部分 |
[11:26] | There’s something else, mac. | 还有别的 Mac |
[11:27] | Uh, when I removed the tape, I made a rather gruesome discovery. | 我移开带子后 有一个可怕的发现 |
[11:40] | He cut her eyelids off. | 他割掉了她的眼睑 |
[11:42] | The incisions are precise and clean. | 切口既精准又干净 |
[11:44] | The instrument was sharp. | 工具很锐利 |
[11:46] | No serrations. | 没有留下锯齿印 |
[11:47] | Could be a scalpel. | 可能是解剖刀 |
[11:48] | The worst part: It was done pre-mortem. | 最糟糕的部分: 那是 她还活着 |
[11:50] | Guy was a real sicko. | 凶手是个不折不扣的变态 |
[11:53] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过 |
[11:55] | We locked up a guy five years ago. | 5年前我们抓了那个人 |
[11:58] | Clay dobson. | |
[11:58] | He used the same signature. | 他用的是同样的犯罪记号 |
[12:00] | It’s a highly unusual one. | 非常罕见 |
[12:02] | Do you think we could be looking at a copycat here? | 你觉得我们找的是模仿者吗? |
[12:07] | No. | 不 |
[12:08] | Dobson was released from prison. | Dobson已经被释放了 |
[12:14] | Mac. | |
[12:16] | You said you did the right thing when you put detective truby away. | 你说逮捕Truby警探是正确的事 |
[12:19] | Truby was dirty. | Truby是坏蛋 |
[12:20] | And because you locked him up, clay dobson’s conviction was overturned. | 正因为你抓了他 Clay Dobson的宣判被推翻了 |
[12:24] | That’s on truby’s head, not mine. | 那该算在Truby的头上 不是我 |
[12:26] | There was no forensic evidence, no witness in the lauren henning case, mac. | 无法医证据 Lauren Henning的案子里 没有目击证人 Mac |
[12:30] | Dobson’s conviction rested solely on the confession he gave detective truby. | Dobson的有罪宣判仅仅建立在 他对Truby侦探的供述上 |
[12:35] | I know the case, don. | 我清楚那个案子 Don |
[12:36] | What’s your point? | 你到底要说什么? |
[12:37] | Dobson’s killed again. | Dobson又开始行凶了 |
[12:38] | That doesn’t bother you a little bit? | 那不会让你感到一点点困扰吗? |
[12:39] | The way I feel has never affected the way I do my job. | 我的感觉从不会影响我的工作方式 |
[12:42] | My weakness, I guess. | 我猜这是我的弱点 |
[12:44] | Every hood truby ever collared is going to be angling for a “get out of jail free” pass. | Truby抓的每一个恶棍都会逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[12:49] | Clay dobson was just the first in line. | Clay Dobson只是他们中的第一个 |
[12:51] | You having a good time saying “I told you so”? | 你很高兴能来说 “我早告诉过你了”? |
[12:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:57] | I gave you my case book, and without it, you wouldn’t have been able to lock truby up. | 我把记录本交给了你 没有它 你不可能逮捕Truby |
[13:01] | It’s my responsibility. | 是我的责任 |
[13:03] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[13:04] | Let it go. | 别想了 |
[13:05] | Let me take the hit. | 让我来承担后果 |
[13:08] | So what are we going to do about clay dobson? | 对于Clay Dobson 我们怎么办? |
[13:13] | We’re going to put him away for good this time. | 这次我们会把他永远关起来 |
[13:34] | Nice place, dobson. | 好地方 Dobson |
[13:37] | Looks like your father’s doing quite well for himself. | 看上去你父亲干得不错 |
[13:41] | Detective taylor. | Taylor侦探 |
[13:43] | I was just about to send you a fruit basket. | 我正想送你个水果篮呢 |
[13:46] | You’re the reason I’m out of jail. | 我能出狱全靠你 |
[13:47] | Indirectly, of course. | 当然 是间接的 |
[13:49] | I-if you’re looking for an architect, uh, I think we might be a little out of your price range. | 如果你在找建筑师 我认为我们的价格 可能超出你的心理价位了 |
[13:53] | Don’t waste my time, dobson. | 别废话了 Dobson |
[13:55] | We both know why you were released. | 我俩都清楚你被释放的原因 |
[13:56] | Which brings us back to the fruit basket now, doesn’t it? | 现在话题又回到水果篮上了 对吗? |
[14:14] | You used a modeling knife to cut off your victim’s eyelids. | 你用刻刀割去受害者的眼睑 |
[14:18] | Ooh, that’s just plain ghoulish. | 那也太过残忍了吧 |
[14:21] | So they’re forced to look at you. | 所以她们被迫看着你 |
[14:24] | They can’t close their eyes. | 他们无法闭上眼睛 |
[14:25] | It’s a control thing? | 和控制欲有关吗? |
[14:28] | You must have been threatened by emma pierce. | 你一定受到Emma Pierce的威胁了 |
[14:29] | Maybe she fought back, defied you, so you covered her face in tape to de-personalize her. | 也许她反击了 违抗你 所以你用带子 包住她得脸 去掉她的特征 |
[14:36] | Or to degrade her. | 或是为了贬低她 |
[14:38] | To humiliate her. | 羞辱她 |
[14:41] | To win back control. | 赢回控制权 |
[14:46] | I read the same books, detective, but that’s all they are: Books.Right? | 我读过同样的书 侦探 但那仅仅是书 对吗? |
[14:50] | Books written by two-bit fbi agents hoping to get lucky on the lecture circuit. | 两个FBI探员写的 希望在巡回演讲中能有好运 |
[14:54] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a church to renovate. | 现在 如果不介意的话 我还有个教堂要改造 |
[15:03] | I’m watching you, dobson. | 我监视着你呢 Dobson |
[15:07] | Next time we talk, it won’t be about books. | 我们下次谈话 可不会谈书了 |
[15:24] | Hawkes, it’s lindsay. | Hawkes 我是Lindsay |
[15:25] | Tox results came back on scott colson’s stomach contents. | Scott Colson胃容物的 毒物检测有结果了 |
[15:27] | No trace of poison. | 没有毒药的痕迹 |
[15:29] | However, they did find poison in his blood. | 不过 他的血液里确实发现了毒药 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:31] | I’ll search for a latent opening in the skin. | 我会在皮肤上搜索不明显伤口 |
[16:22] | The poison was placed inside tiny holes in the pellet. | 毒药就在球上的小洞里 |
[16:25] | Minute amounts of ricin– 500 times more lethal than cyanide with no known antidote. | 极微量的蓖麻毒素-没有解毒剂的话 致死因子是氰化物500倍 |
[16:30] | So you’re saying scott colson is basically the walking dead? | 你在说Scott Colson基本上是个活死人? |
[16:35] | Well, ricin attacks the liver, spleen and kidneys, and within two days, they all shut down completely. | 蓖麻毒素侵害肝 脾和肾 两天之内 它们就会全部坏死 |
[16:43] | How do you think the pellet got in his leg? | 你觉得小球是怎么到他腿里的? |
[16:45] | I’m thinking that he was shot by something like this. | 我认为他是被与此类似的东西射中的 |
[16:50] | Looks like it’s something out of a spy novel. | 看上去就象间谍小说里的 |
[16:52] | Yeah, well, eastern bloc countries are big on poison. | 对 东方集团国家非常擅长用毒 (即以前的苏联集团 大部分在欧洲东部) |
[16:57] | In the ’70s, in london, | 70年代 在伦敦 |
[16:58] | a bulgarian dissident was shot in the leg with a pellet just like this from an air gun hidden inside an umbrella. | 一个保加利亚反对派就是被藏在 雨伞里的气枪射出的类似小球击中的 |
[17:07] | All it took was a second and a pinprick. | 全程只需要一秒钟刺一个小洞 |
[17:11] | We got a russian on the suspect list. | 嫌疑人名单上有个俄罗斯人 |
[17:14] | How easy is it to get ahold of this stuff? | 得到这种东西容易吗? |
[17:16] | All you need is an internet connection and some castor beans. | 你只需要能上网 还有一些蓖麻子 |
[17:18] | That’s what makes ricin so dangerous. | 所以蓖麻毒素才会如此危险 |
[17:19] | Watch this. | 看看这个 |
[17:25] | Here’s those dna results, sir. | 这是DNA检测报告 先生 |
[17:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Get a load of this. | 仔细听好了 |
[17:29] | Dna from the beard hair you found on scott colson. | 你在Scott Colson身上找到的胡须的DNA |
[17:33] | It’s female. | 属于女性 |
[17:34] | A woman with a six-inch beard? | 长着6英寸胡须的女人? |
[17:36] | Is that even possible? | 那可能吗? |
[17:40] | You up for a day trip? | 有兴趣一日游吗? |
[17:56] | Have you seen scott colson lately, ma’am? | 你最近见到Scott Colson吗 女士? |
[17:58] | Yeah, he came by yesterday. | 见过 他昨天来过 |
[18:00] | We had a sit-down. | 我们坐下来谈了谈 |
[18:02] | About what? | 关于什么的? |
[18:03] | He’s selling us out to the real estate honchos. | 他要把我们卖给房地产大亨 |
[18:06] | Selling you out how? | 怎么个卖法? |
[18:08] | Scott owns orion park. | Orion公园是Scott的 |
[18:10] | Scott owns the park? | 这公园是Scott的? |
[18:12] | Papa colson left it to him last year when he passed on. | Colson老爹去年过世时留给他的 |
[18:16] | Is that why you asked scott down here? | 所以你们把Scott叫来? |
[18:17] | To convince him not to sell the park? | 想说服他不要卖掉公园? |
[18:19] | We wanted to buy him out. | 我们想自己买下来 |
[18:21] | We had a lawyer. | 我们请了律师 |
[18:22] | We had an offer. | 也出了价 |
[18:23] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说? |
[18:24] | Well, he told me to get a shave and move on with my life. | 他让我去刮刮胡子 然后好好过日子 |
[18:28] | I might have overreacted. | 我可能是反应过度了 |
[18:30] | Slightly. | 一点点 |
[18:32] | No, this is our lives! | 不 这是我们的生活! |
[18:33] | Where are we supposed to work? | 这下我们要去哪里工作呢? |
[18:34] | You are not doing this to us now! | 你现在不能这样对我们! |
[18:39] | scott’s father brought me in when I was just a girl. | 我还是个小姑娘的时候 Scott的父亲就带我进来了 |
[18:42] | He wouldn’t have wanted to see his life’s work destroyed for condos. | 他不会愿意看到 自己一生的心血变成公寓楼 |
[18:47] | His brother didn’t have any say in the matter? | 他哥哥没发表什么意见? |
[18:49] | – Jesse? – Scott! | |
[18:50] | Poor jesse got hosed. | 可怜的Jesse被骗了 |
[18:52] | He and the old man ran this place for years. | 他和他爸爸经营这个地方好多年了 |
[18:55] | Then scott comes back all clean and sober and… | 后来Scott回来 戒了毒还清醒了还… |
[18:59] | Abracadabra. | 没了 |
[19:00] | Scott gets orion park, and jesse inherits the family apartment. | Scott得到了Orion公园 而Jesse继承了家里的公寓 |
[19:07] | Jesse still runs the arcades, but now his little brother is his boss. | Jesse一直经营这里 但现在弟弟成了他老板 |
[19:14] | I tell you, life just ain’t fair. | 我跟你说 人生就是不公平 |
[19:23] | you know, the green guy. | 你知道吗 那个绿色的家伙 |
[19:25] | What was he? | 他是干什么的? |
[19:27] | That amphibian man? | 两栖人吗? |
[19:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:29] | It’s just strange. | 很奇怪 |
[19:30] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[19:31] | Know what’s strange? | 知道什么很奇怪吗? |
[19:32] | Jesse puts all that hard work into the family business and pops hands it over to the low-life brother? | Jesse全情投入家族事业 然后把一切让给他不学无术的弟弟? |
[19:37] | Yeah, must have caused a lot of tension between them, you know, a lot of resentment. | 是啊 他俩一定结下了不少梁子 你知道 很多怨气 |
[19:41] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[19:42] | You put all that into a pot, add a– I don’t know, what, a gazillion dollars of real estate, and you got motive. | 把这些都综合起来 再加上 比如巨额地产 动机就有了 |
[19:48] | Problem is proving it, though. | 可是我们还是得证明才行 |
[19:50] | We turned the evidence upside down; we still got nowhere. | 我们把证据都检查遍了 还是没有头绪 |
[19:53] | Is jesse still at the hospital? | Jesse还在医院里? |
[19:55] | Yeah, he’s been holding vigil ever since this happened. | 是啊 事发之后一直有人守夜 |
[19:58] | You know the torn twenty dollar bill that we found in, uh, the vic’s pocket? | 记得在受害人口袋里找到的20元碎片吗? |
[20:07] | I think I may know where it came from. | 我想我可能知道那是从哪来的 |
[20:11] | Okay, thanks.Good-bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[20:14] | Hey, mac, I got something. | 嘿 Mac 我有发现 |
[20:15] | The dna on the blood smudges that sid found on emma’s arm came back. | Sid在Emma手臂上找到的血印的DNA 结果出来了 |
[20:19] | It’s not hers, but we already found a match to someone in the missing persons database. | 不是她的 但是在失踪人口数据库里找到了吻合的 |
[20:24] | A young girl. | 一个年轻女孩 |
[20:25] | Her name’s katie lawrence. | 名叫Katie Lawrence |
[20:26] | 24 years old. | 24岁 |
[20:27] | She went missing after a night of drinking at a soho bar. | 某晚在休南区酒吧喝酒之后就失踪了 |
[20:30] | We have a second victim out there? | 还有另外一名受害者? |
[20:32] | How long has she been missing? | 她失踪多久了? |
[20:34] | About a month. | 大概一个月 |
[20:35] | If her blood was on emma pierce’s body, the only time it could have been transferred was last night. | 如果Emma Pierce的尸体上有她的血 只可能是在昨晚沾上的 |
[20:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:40] | And since blood only transfers when it’s wet, this lawrence girl could still be alive. | 因为血液只有在还是湿润时才会转移 这个叫Lawrence的女孩可能还活着 |
[20:49] | Looks a lot like emma. | 和Emma很像 |
[20:50] | Same age, brunette, petite. | 一样的年纪 深色头发 娇小可爱 |
[20:53] | Both disappeared in the same area. | 在同一个地区失踪 |
[20:55] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 非常相似 |
[21:00] | They’re very similar. | 是啊 非常相似 |
[21:01] | Most serial killers have a type. | 大多数连环杀手都有固定的偏好类型 |
[21:03] | RighT. | 是啊 |
[21:04] | Now, who’s this one? | 那这个是谁? |
[21:05] | Lauren henning– girl clay dobson went away for five years ago. | 五年前Clay Dobson掳走的女孩 |
[21:09] | Held her captive for three weeks, cut off her eyelids before he killed her. | 关了她三个星期 杀她之前把眼睑割了下来 |
[21:12] | All right, so you definitely think dobson’s our guy? | 好吧 那你确定是Dobson干的? |
[21:14] | He’s been out of prison three months, we already have two victims– one missing, one dead. | 他出狱三个月 我们就发现了两名受害者 一人失踪 一人死亡 |
[21:19] | Between that and the eyelids, this can’t be a coincidence. | 再加上眼睑 这不可能是巧合 |
[21:30] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我之前从来没见过她 |
[21:32] | Is this the girl they found at coney island yesterday? | 这是昨天在康尼岛找到的女孩吗? |
[21:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:36] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了? |
[21:37] | Do you think there’s some connection between my daughter and this pierce girl? | 你们认为我女儿 和这个叫Pierce的女孩之间有关系? |
[21:44] | They were abducted in the same area, and they both fit the same physical description. | 她们是在同一地区被掳走的 而且外表属于同一类型 |
[21:50] | You’re not saying there’s some serial killer out there, are you? | 你该不会说是连环杀手吧? |
[21:53] | We can’t rule anything out at this time. | 我们现在不能排除任何可能 |
[21:56] | Because my daughter’s alive! | 因为我女儿还活着! |
[21:58] | – I understand that hope is very important to you right now. – No!Katie’s alive. | – 我知道这种希望对你们来说非常重要 – 不! Katie还活着 |
[22:04] | I could feel it in here. | 我能感觉到 |
[22:07] | She’s out there somewhere. | 她就在某个地方 |
[22:10] | You’ve got to find her. | 你们一定要找到她 |
[22:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:18] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:27] | Why did you talk to dobson? | 你为什么去找Dobson? |
[22:29] | You know he’s got a ten-million-dollar lawsuit against us for wrongful conviction. | 你知道他现在因为不正当判决 向我们索赔一千万 |
[22:33] | Doesn’t make him innocent. | 也不能表明他是无辜的 |
[22:34] | I just got a call from his lawyer. | 他的律师刚给我打电话 |
[22:36] | After your little visit today, they’re adding charges of police harassment. | 你今天拜访他之后 他们要再加上一项警方骚扰的指控 |
[22:40] | Look, I’m not gonna back away from this case because of dobson’s legal antics. | 听着 我不会因为Dobson的合法搞怪 就不管这个案子的 |
[22:44] | You didn’t have to go barging into his workplace. | 你也不用闯到他工作的地方去啊 |
[22:46] | I wanted to rattle his cage. | 我想去警告他一下 |
[22:49] | There may be another girl out there. | 可能还有另一个女孩 |
[22:51] | Ever think you just signed her death warrant by tipping him off? | 难道没想过你去找他 会促使他杀掉那个女孩吗? |
[22:53] | Look, dobson’s smart. | 听着 Dobson很聪明 |
[22:54] | He’s knows we’re onto him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[22:55] | He won’t go near her. | 现在不会向那女孩下手的 |
[22:56] | Besides, I put a tail on him just in case. | 另外 我派了人跟踪他以防万一 |
[22:58] | Take it off. | 把人撤掉 |
[22:59] | You’re telling me to drop surveillance? | 你是要让我解除对他的监视? |
[23:01] | We don’t need the legal complications. | 我们不需要更多的法律纠纷了 |
[23:03] | When did you put down your badge and start running for office? | 你什么时候开始放下徽章改玩政治了? |
[23:06] | How can you be so damn sure it’s dobson? | 你怎么就这么确定是Dobson? |
[23:08] | You’ve got no evidence. | 你没有证据 |
[23:10] | Emma pierce had her eyelids cut off. | Emma Pierce的眼皮被割 |
[23:12] | That’s a highly distinctive signature, one that dobson used on a victim five years ago. | 这是个非常独特的特征 Dobson五年前作案时也用到了 |
[23:16] | So you created this mess on the basis of an M.O.? | 所以你搞的这一团乱 只是因为一个作案手法? |
[23:18] | A signature. | 这是个特征 |
[23:20] | One that expresses the killer’s personality, something he has to do. | 它体现了凶手的人格 这是他必须做的事情 |
[23:23] | Enough with this quantico mumbo jumbo. | 少来这套匡提科的鬼玩意 |
[23:25] | You’re letting your own guilt over dobson’s release rule this case. | 你让对Dobson被释放的负罪感 主导了这件案子 |
[23:29] | That’s bull and you know it! | 这完全是胡说 你知道的! |
[23:31] | We’ve already questioned one possible suspect. | 我们已经询问过一个可能的嫌疑犯 |
[23:33] | Anyone else looks good, we’ll question them, too. | 任何其他有可能的 我们也会审问 |
[23:35] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[23:36] | Results on the semen you found on the mover’s blanket. | 搬运毯上的精液 |
[23:40] | Dna matched a man in the national database– martin boggs. | DNA和国家数据库里 一个叫Martin Boggs的吻合 |
[23:43] | Why aren’t you going after him? | 怎么不去查他? |
[23:46] | We’re looking at him. | 我们已经在注意了 |
[23:47] | You know, when the press gets wind of this, | 你知道 要是媒体得到了风声 |
[23:49] | they’ll make it look like we’re gunning for dobson just to make his lawsuit go away. | 他们会弄得好像我们是为了 让Dobson撤诉 才死盯着他 |
[23:54] | Don’t mess this up, mac. | 别惹麻烦了 Mac |
[24:09] | I’ll do all the sample prep and development myself. | 我会自己来做取样和培养 |
[24:17] | Just hold that there. | 按住那里 |
[24:18] | Put your arm up. | 手弯起来 |
[24:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Soon as I get the results, um, you’ll be the first to know. | 一有结果 我会第一个通知你 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:31] | The, um… | 那个… |
[24:32] | hiv pcr test is 99 percent reliable. | HIV聚合酶联反应测试的可信度是99% |
[24:42] | Whatever the result is, uh… | 无论结果如何 |
[24:46] | I’ll live with it. | 我都会接受 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:49] | Thank you, adam. | 谢谢 Adam |
[24:51] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 嗯 不客气 |
[24:53] | Um, this is gonna take a minute, so… | 这需要一点时间 所以…… |
[24:55] | right, right. | 好的 |
[24:56] | Um, okay. | 嗯 |
[25:05] | What’s this single-celled creature you got here? | 这个单细胞生物是什么? |
[25:08] | Ah, the glowing substance sid found on emma pierce’s foot. | Sid在Emma Pierce脚上发现的发光物质 |
[25:15] | It turns out it’s bioluminescent dinoflagellates– a luminescent algae. | 结果是发光性腰鞭毛虫 一种会发光的海藻 |
[25:20] | Found in marine water. | 只存在于海水中 |
[25:21] | There was also trace of crustacean shell. | 还发现有甲壳类动物的壳 |
[25:23] | Well, that’s unusual. | 那可不寻常 |
[25:24] | There was no evidence that she was submerged in water or… | 并没有证据显示她曾浸泡在海水中或…… |
[25:27] | maybe she was, like, on a boat or around an aquarium or something. | 也许她曾经在 比如船上 或者水族馆什么的 |
[25:31] | Adam, I can’t afford to be caught off guard with information as critical as this. | Adam 我可受不了 对这样重要的信息一无所知 |
[25:35] | What? | 什么? 搬运毯的DNA报告 为什么是Gerrard而不是你来交给我? |
[25:36] | Dna report on the mover’s blanket– why did I get this from gerrard and not you? | 什么? 搬运毯的DNA报告 为什么是Gerrard而不是你来交给我? |
[25:39] | G-gerrard was here when the results came in, and he asked me to show them to him. | 结果出来的时候Gerrard刚好在这里 然后他就要我给他看 |
[25:43] | Mac, adam was busy doing something for me. | Mac Adam当时在忙着帮我做事 |
[25:45] | There’s a lot of data coming into this lab; I have to be on top of it. | 实验室每天有很多数据进来 我得最先掌握情况 |
[25:48] | Whatas I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[25:49] | You should’ve picked up the phone, called me right away. | 你应该立刻拿起电话打给我 |
[25:51] | Anyone in this lab would’ve done the same thing. | 这里的所有人都会这么做的 |
[25:53] | Gerrard’s the deputy inspector. | Gerrard是副督察啊 |
[25:54] | I don’t give a damn what his title is. | 我才不管他有什么头衔 |
[25:56] | When I’m working a case, information like this comes to me as soon as you get it. | 我负责案子的时候 象这样的信息 你一拿到就该交给我 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | I’m telling you, they’re right down there. | 跟你说 他们就在下面 |
[26:12] | Just got to wait for it. | 只要等等 |
[26:14] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[26:15] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[26:17] | It’s called snatch the bill. | 这叫做抢钞票 |
[26:19] | We used to play it when we were kids. | 我们小时候常玩这个 |
[26:21] | Here we go.Here we go. | 来了 |
[26:25] | Great.Look what you did. | 好极了 看看你干的 |
[26:26] | He’s got the $20! | 他拿了那张20块! |
[26:29] | you want your jackson back? | 想把钱要回来? |
[26:30] | Why don’t you come up here and help us, all right? | 何不上来帮我们一下? |
[26:39] | All right, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[26:44] | You know that man? | 你们认识这个人吗? |
[26:45] | That’s mr.Colson. | 那是Colson先生 |
[26:47] | He comes by here sometimes. | 他有时候会到这里来 |
[26:48] | He’s cool ’cause he always pretends to fall for it. | 他挺酷的 因为他总是假装很喜欢玩这个 |
[26:50] | What about yesterday? | 昨天呢? |
[26:52] | You see him here yesterday? | 昨天你们看见他了吗? |
[26:53] | What about our money? | 我们的钱呢? |
[26:54] | Hey, you hold your horses, all right? | 嘿 先等等 好么? |
[26:56] | Did you see him here yesterday? | 你们昨天看见他了吗? |
[26:59] | He got bonked by a red-headed lady on roller skates. | 他被一个红头发滑旱冰的小姐撞了 |
[27:02] | She was in a cowgirl costume from one of the arcades. | 她穿着游乐中心里的女牛仔服装 |
[27:06] | Mr.Colson was trying to grab our money. | Colson先生正要抓我们的钱 |
[27:08] | She bumped into him, knocked him down. | 她撞到了他 把他撞到了 |
[27:10] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么样了? |
[27:11] | Nothing. | 没怎么样 |
[27:12] | She said she was sorry, skated away. | 她道了歉 就滑走了 |
[27:14] | Now can we have our 20 bucks? | 能把20元还给我们了吗? |
[27:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:20] | This boardwalk’s a little bumpy for skating. | 这个木板路要滑旱冰有点不平 |
[27:21] | Yeah, it’s pretty wide, too. | 是啊 而且也很宽 |
[27:23] | Seems strange she couldn’t avoid hitting him. | 没能避开他真是奇怪 |
[27:25] | Unless she hit him on purpose. | 除非她是故意撞他的 |
[27:26] | You said it’d only take a second, right? | 你说只要一秒钟就够了 是吗? |
[27:27] | Yeah, a pinprick. | 是啊 刺一下 |
[27:29] | Let’s go find this cowgirl, all right? | 那我们就去找这个女牛仔吧 好么? |
[27:34] | What do you know about the young lady in this picture, mr.Boggs? | Boggs先生 你对这个小姐有什么了解? |
[27:38] | This is sick stuff. | 这真恶心 |
[27:40] | We found her with her head wrapped in packing tape. | 被发现时 她的头被包装胶带裹着 |
[27:42] | Her body was rolled up in a mover’s blanket. | 尸体是搬运毯裹着 |
[27:44] | I ain’t got nothing to do with this crap. | 这事可不是我干的 |
[27:47] | Martin, your semen was all over the blanket. | Martin 毯子上可全是你的精液 |
[27:50] | Well, I don’t know how it got there. | 不知道是怎么弄上去的 |
[27:51] | Well, you’ve worked for maybrook movers for six months. | 你在Maybrook搬场公司工作了6个月 |
[27:55] | You have access to packing tape and blankets, don’t you? | 你可以拿到包装带和毯子 对吗? |
[27:58] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[28:03] | wait. | 等下 |
[28:05] | I got an idea what could’ve happened here. | 我知道为什么会这样了 |
[28:07] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[28:09] | I move a lot of single females. | 我帮许多单身女性搬过家 |
[28:11] | Sometimes, at end of the day, I get lucky. | 有时 最后 我会中个头彩 |
[28:18] | Where were you last night at 1:00 A.M.? | 昨晚一点 你在哪? |
[28:20] | I was at home in bed. | 我在家里睡觉 |
[28:21] | Anybody who can vouch for that? | 有人可以为你作证吗? |
[28:23] | Yeah, my wife. | 有 我妻子 |
[28:29] | I want a list of every building you’ve been in since you started the job. | 我要你工作以来所有进入过的大楼名单 |
[28:37] | Orion park. | Orion公园 |
[28:39] | Jesse colson runs these arcades. | Jesse Colson经营这个游乐中心 |
[28:42] | It’s a shame that they’d knock this place down, huh? | 这个地方要被拆掉可真可惜啊 对吗? |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:50] | Redhead, roller skates. | 红帽 溜冰鞋 |
[28:54] | Yippee-ki-yay. | Yippee-ki-yay(西部牛仔叫嚣用语) |
[29:02] | you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[29:05] | Co2 cartridges. | 二氧化贮气瓶 |
[29:06] | That would do the trick. | 靠它就能作小动作了 |
[29:13] | Looks like we got a gun missing right here. | 看来这里少了把枪啊 |
[29:25] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[29:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:26] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:31] | 30 shots for a dollar. | 一美元开30枪 |
[29:33] | Hey, man, you got a dollar? | 嘿 兄弟 你有一美元吗? |
[29:36] | hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你们在干什么? |
[29:43] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:49] | Our hazmat team just found remnants of castor bean oil in the safe in jesse’s office. | 我们的危险物质小组刚刚在Jess办公室的 保险箱里找到了蓖麻子油的残余 |
[29:53] | You know what’s made from castor bean oil? | 你知道蓖麻籽油可以制成什么吗? |
[29:55] | Soup. | 汤 |
[29:56] | No. | 不对 |
[29:57] | A poison called ricin. | 一种叫蓖麻毒素的毒药 |
[29:58] | So? | 所以呢? |
[29:59] | So we have witnesses that put you at the scene, crashing into scott colson on your roller skates. | 所以我们有证人看到你 溜着旱冰撞向了Scott Colson |
[30:04] | And I’m thinking, that’s when you shot him with the poison. | 我想 你就是在那时给他注射毒药的 |
[30:06] | That was an accident. | 那是次意外 |
[30:08] | Roller skates are slippery. | 溜冰鞋很滑 |
[30:09] | The arcade gun that you used, we also found that in the safe. | 我们还在保险箱里找到了 你用的那把游乐场的枪 |
[30:12] | And there were traces of ricin on the barrel. | 在枪筒里发现了蓖麻毒素的痕迹 |
[30:15] | And guess whose fingerprints on the grip– yours. | 猜猜把手上有谁的指纹–你的 |
[30:17] | Well, I work at the arcade. | 我在游乐场工作 |
[30:19] | So, of course, my fingerprints are gonna be there. | 理所当然上面会有我的指纹 |
[30:23] | We know you didn’t do this by yourself. | 我们知道不是你自己要干的 |
[30:26] | We know jesse put you up to this. | 我们知道是Jesse教唆你去做的 |
[30:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:31] | Carolyn, listen, here’s the deal, okay? | Carolyn 听着 我们这么着 好吗? |
[30:33] | When you have co-conspirators up on a murder charge, the first one to sing gets a prize. | 当你被指控为谋杀案同谋时 第一个自首的人会有奖励 |
[30:37] | You want to know what the loser gets? | 你想知道失败者会得到什么吗? |
[30:39] | What? | 什么? |
[30:40] | 25 to life. | 25年的刑期 |
[30:42] | You’ll qualify for medicare by the time you get out. | 你出来的时候会有资格享受医疗保险 |
[30:46] | So what do you want to do? | 那么你要怎么做呢? |
[30:51] | He said the place was worth 30 million bucks. | 他说那个地方值三千万美元 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 接着呢 |
[30:55] | 30 million! | 三千万! |
[30:59] | What would you do? | 要是你你会怎么做呢? |
[31:08] | mr.Colson. | Colson先生 |
[31:11] | Come here. | 过来下 |
[31:15] | Your girlfriend just confessed that you planned to kill your brother. | 你女朋友刚刚承认了你设计杀害你弟弟 |
[31:22] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | That’s a lie. | 那不是真的 |
[31:23] | Add her confession to the gun and the ricin we found in your safe, consider yourself signed, sealed and delivered. | 鉴于是你自己签名 封存和运送的 加上她 供认了你保险箱里找到的枪和蓖麻毒素 |
[31:32] | Very smart move you pulled there, using the ricin. | 很聪明的行动嘛 用蓖麻毒素 |
[31:34] | That cloak and dagger stuff. | 那些间谍的东西 |
[31:36] | Good way to divert the attention over to the russians. | 很好的把我们的注意力转向了俄国人那 |
[31:40] | My little brother’s lying there. | 我的弟弟躺在那 |
[31:42] | I’ve taken care of him my whole life. | 我一辈子都在照顾他 |
[31:44] | Why would I try to kill him? | 我为什么要杀了他? |
[31:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | Greed? | 贪婪? |
[31:48] | Jealousy? | 嫉妒? |
[31:49] | You bust your hump at orion park for ten years, your old man leaves it to your no-good brother. | 这10年你在Orion公园费尽心血 你老爸却把它留给了一无是处的弟弟 |
[32:03] | My dad built that park with his own hands. | 我的爸爸亲手建造了那个公园 |
[32:06] | I just wanted to keep that alive, maybe get something for myself for a change, something that i could pass on to my son. | 我只想继续经营下去 也许因此有所收获 再留下点东西传给我儿子 |
[32:12] | Yeah, let’s go.It’s over now. | 是啊 我们走吧 现在都结束了 |
[32:13] | No, wait, please.Just my… | 不 等等 求你了 我的… |
[32:15] | brother lying there. | 弟弟躺在那 |
[32:18] | He’s not gonna be around for long. | 他活不了多久了 |
[32:21] | Please, let me… | 求你了 让我… |
[32:24] | let me stay. | 让我留下 |
[32:28] | Take ten minutes, go ahead. | 给你10分钟 去吧 |
[32:44] | Adam? | |
[32:46] | Well? | 在? 啊 是 快好了 |
[32:47] | Uh, yeah, almost ready. | 在? 啊 是 快好了 |
[32:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:55] | You know… | 你知道… |
[32:57] | mac was right. | Mac说的对 |
[32:57] | I-I should’ve called him about the dna report. | 我应该告诉他DNA报告的事 |
[33:00] | Yeah, this dobson case has really gotten under his skin, so don’t take it too personally. | Dobson的案子真的刺激到了他 所以别太放心上 |
[33:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:07] | There we go. | 有结果了 |
[33:10] | wait. | 等下 之前… |
[33:10] | Before you… | 等下 之前… |
[33:12] | there’s something I want to say. | 我有话要说 |
[33:14] | Actually, I’m too nervous. | 实际上 我太紧张了 |
[33:16] | Just-just go ahead. | 继续说下去 |
[33:17] | Just tell me, straight out. | 只要告诉我结果 直接点 |
[33:22] | you’re hiv… | 你的HIV是… |
[33:24] | negative. | 阴性的 |
[33:27] | What? | 什么? |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:29] | You’re negative, stella. | 阴性的 Stella |
[33:35] | I’ve rehearsed so many times, you know, being positive– what I would do, how I would feel. | 我已经排练了很多遍 如果是阳性– 我要怎么做 我会有怎样的感觉 |
[33:41] | How do you feel now that you know? | 现在你知道了结果有什么感觉? |
[33:43] | Relieved. | 如释重负 |
[33:45] | Elated. | 兴高采烈 |
[33:48] | Numb. | 失去感觉 |
[33:52] | It’s like I can dream again. | 就像我可以再有梦想一样 |
[33:57] | okay. | 好的 |
[34:08] | That’s it– the exact location flack found emma pierce’s cell phone. | 就是这个–Flack确立了 Emma Pierce手机的准确位置 |
[34:12] | Okay, cross-reference that location with every apartment building martin boggs has been in during the past six months. | 和Martin Boggs过去6个月去过的 公寓大楼位置做交叉对照 |
[34:17] | Five-block radius. | 5个街区之内的 |
[34:18] | I move a lot of single females. | 我帮许多单身女性搬过家 |
[34:20] | Sometimes, at the end of the day, I get lucky. | 有时 最后 我会中个头彩 |
[34:28] | Mac, there are hundreds of apartments in each one of those buildings. | Mac 每栋大楼里都有上百间公寓 |
[34:31] | Well, somehow, dobson had access to one of them. | Dobson不知怎么能进入其中一间 |
[34:32] | Let’s go back to the evidence. | 让我们回顾一下证据 |
[34:34] | Okay, we’ve got mold, marine algae and crustacean shells. | 我们找到了真菌 海洋藻类 还有甲壳类生物的贝壳 |
[34:38] | Maybe there’s a restaurant on the first floor of one of these buildings. | 也许其中一栋楼的底层开了家餐厅 |
[34:41] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[34:43] | What? | 什么? |
[34:46] | my uncle… | 我叔叔… |
[34:48] | he used to work here in the weddington. | 他过去在Weddington大楼工作 |
[34:51] | He told me once that they had live seals in the lobby in a pool. | 他告诉我以前他们在大厅的水池里养海豹 |
[34:55] | Marine algae, crustacean shell could be the ingredients to seal feed. | 海洋藻类 甲壳类生物的贝壳 可以做海豹的饲料 |
[35:06] | The weddington. | Weddington大楼 |
[35:15] | There are over 400 apartments in this building. | 这幢大楼里有超过400间公寓 |
[35:17] | Emma pierce had mold under her fingernails. | Emma Pierce的指甲里有真菌 |
[35:20] | Let’s start with the basement. | 我们从地下室开始找 |
[35:21] | You stay here, see if anyone noticed anything. | 你呆在这 看看有没有人注意到过什么 |
[35:24] | Let’s take the freight elevator. | 我们乘货梯 |
[35:25] | It’s back this way. | 在这后边 |
[35:32] | Got a blanket missing. | 一张毯子不见了 |
[35:40] | Could be the one he rolled her up in. | 可能就是裹她那张 |
[36:00] | talk about the bowels of the earth. | 说到中心问题了 |
[36:04] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[36:05] | Over here. | 这里 我想我找到了他囚禁她的地方 |
[36:06] | I think I found where he may have kept her. | 这里 我想我找到了他囚禁她的地方 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:15] | These magazines are five years old. | 这些杂志是五年前的了 |
[36:17] | Lauren henning. | |
[36:21] | did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[36:23] | Came from that way. | 从那边传来的 |
[36:44] | over here! | 这里! |
[36:45] | She’s over here! | 她在这里! |
[36:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:47] | Get away! | 别过来! |
[36:49] | No! | 不! |
[36:49] | Please, no more! | 求你了 别再折磨我了! |
[36:51] | Katie lawrence? | |
[36:53] | Who are you?! | 你们是谁?! |
[36:54] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[36:55] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[36:56] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[36:57] | Let’s get these shackles off her. | 帮她把手铐解开 |
[36:58] | you’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[37:00] | He said he was coming back! | 他说他会回来的! |
[37:01] | Who’s coming back? | 谁要回来? |
[37:03] | Clay. | |
[37:04] | Clay something. | Clay什么的 |
[37:05] | Clay something. | Clay什么的 |
[37:09] | he’s coming back to kill me. | 他要回来杀我 |
[37:11] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[37:12] | leave me alone! | 别碰我! |
[37:26] | you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[37:26] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:35] | I need backup at 434 union. | 在434住宅区需要后援 |
[37:37] | That’s 434 union. | 434住宅区 |
[37:43] | Dobson! | |
[37:45] | We found her! | 我们找到她了! |
[37:45] | Step away from the girl! | 离那个姑娘远点! |
[37:46] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手! |
[37:47] | Right now! | 快点! |
[38:06] | where the hell’s my backup?! | 我的后援到底在哪?! |
[38:11] | All units, all units, 10-13. | 所有分队 所有分队 有警员遇险 |
[38:13] | Officer in pursuit. | 正在追捕 |
[38:22] | Hey, who’s there?! | 嘿 谁在那?! |
[38:24] | What’s up…? | 怎么回事…? |
[38:28] | Police! | 警察! |
[38:29] | He just went out the front door! | 他刚刚从前门出去了! |
[38:56] | Dobson! | |
[39:02] | Put your hands in the air, drop to your knees. | 把手举起来 跪下 |
[39:04] | Now! | 现在! |
[39:10] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:13] | What you said about the eyes. | 关于眼睛的事 |
[39:16] | I wanted them to look. | 我希望她们看着 |
[39:18] | Know that my face was the last thing they were ever gonna see. | 知道她们最后看到的是我的脸 |
[39:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:23] | Drop to your knees, put your hands behind your head. | 跪下 把手放在头后面 |
[39:26] | Do it! | 快做! |
[39:27] | What are you gonna do, shoot me? | 你要干什么 朝我开枪? |
[39:29] | I don’t even have a weapon. | 我都没有武器 |
[39:51] | two of you go around the front, mark off the street… | 你们两个到前面守着 疏散街上行人… |
[39:59] | he’s cuffed! | 他是铐上的! |
[40:09] | CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 21 | 犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI: NY 结束 |