Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] Org the ambassador. 跟大使打个招呼
[00:51] Monsieur l’ambassadeur. 大使先生
[00:53] Je suis enchant. 很高兴见到您
[00:55] Enchant. 幸会
[00:56] Your french is excellent,mademoiselle. 小姐 你的法语棒极了
[00:59] I thank you and your parents for cohosting this fund-raiser for the haitian children. 我忠心感谢你和你父母 为海地儿童举办的这一募捐活动
[01:04] And I thank you for allowing us to use the un facility. 也感谢您允许我们使用联合国的宴会厅
[01:07] I’m very honored to be able to help. 很荣幸能帮上忙
[01:09] Mon plaisir. 乐意至极
[01:10] Excuse us,ambassador. 失陪了 大使
[01:11] Evie,they’re setting up for the guillotine photo. Evie 他们准备好给断头台照相了
[01:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:27] I don’t feel very well,evie. 我觉得不舒服 Evie
[01:29] Simone,you’ve had too much wine,okay? Simone 你只是喝多了
[01:31] That’s it. 仅此而已
[01:32] Please,you can’t play the life of marie antoinette without the end. 拜托了 你扮演Marie Antoinette 不能半途而废 (绝代艳后 本届奥斯卡同名提名影片)
[01:54] Mademoiselle ? 你还好吗 小姐?
[01:56] Ca va. 没事
[02:32] simone? Simone!
[02:38] Luther,something’s not right! Simone! Luther 不对劲! Simone!
[02:40] Evie,come with me. Evie 跟我来
[02:42] It’s okay,she’ll be all right. 没事的 她会没事的
[02:53] Simone de lille.
[02:55] She got trapped in the guillotine: 被困于断头台
[02:57] A couple guests tried to get her out, 有客人想把她救出来
[02:58] but it was jammed. 但卡住了
[03:00] The thing’s just a prop. 这玩意儿只是个道具
[03:01] It couldn’t have hurt her. 不可能伤害到她
[03:02] This blood’s from a small cut on her forehead.Certainly not fatal. 血滴是从她额头的小伤口流出的 肯定不是致命伤
[03:06] So if the guillotine didn’t kill her 如果不是被断头台所杀
[03:08] what did? 会是什么呢?
[03:48] CSI new york Season 3 Episode 19 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- A Daze Of Wine And Roaches 美酒与蟑螂之谜
[04:37] Her lips are blue. 嘴唇紫青
[04:39] Symptomatic of poisoning. 中毒症状
[04:41] Either that or it was a very tight choker. 要不就是这领结太紧了
[04:46] Hey,mac,so get this 嘿 Mac 听着
[04:48] the french ambassador was taken outta here by his security detail, 法国大使是被保安队带离这里的
[04:51] but so was a 15-year-old girl. 还有一个15岁女孩也是
[04:53] Daughter of a french vip? 法国贵宾的女儿?
[04:54] American.The only kid here. 是美国人 这里唯一的孩子
[04:56] The hostess of this shindig. 是这宴会的主办人
[04:57] – The hostess? – Yeah,isn’t that something? – 主办人? – 对 了不起吧?
[04:59] Evie pierpont. 她叫Evie Pierpont
[05:01] Yes,those pierponts. 没错 Pierpont家族
[05:02] And witnesses say she pulled the handle on that guillotine. 目击者称是她拉下了断头台的闸刀
[05:05] All right,mac,I got this one. 好的 Mac 我去问问她
[05:06] – Flack,you’re driving. – Engine’s running. – Flack 你开车 – 随时准备
[05:08] Have one of your guys impound memory cards from all the cameras. 你们谁去把所有相机的记忆卡没收一下
[05:11] If she was poisoned here, 如果她是在这里被下毒的
[05:12] we might be able to see our killer. 我们也许能找到凶手
[05:14] I’m on it. 我去干这个
[05:18] guys,let’s move this body. 伙计们 我们把尸体移出来
[05:19] Get these people outta here. 让这些人出去
[05:21] This is a crime scene. 这里是犯罪现场
[05:23] Captain gerrard. Gerrard队长
[05:25] Deputy inspector gerrard. 助理监察长Gerrard
[05:27] He got made? 他当上了?
[05:29] That gives him authority over the crime lab. 致使他的权力大过了犯罪实验室
[05:31] Not just the crime lab. 不光是实验室
[05:33] He’s the right-hand man to the chief of detectives. 他还是刑事队长的得力助手
[05:36] All right guys,come on,let’s bag ‘er. 好的 来吧 我们把她装进袋子
[05:38] Hold it! 等一下!
[05:39] Don’t touch that body. 别碰尸体
[05:41] Is there a problem? 有问题吗?
[05:43] Yeah,death’s on un property. 是的 在联合国区域发生的死亡事件
[05:45] Our victim was a part-time translator. 受害人是一名兼职翻译
[05:47] Un security’s asked that the scene remain secured 联合国治安署要求现场保持原样
[05:49] and the body untouched until we get an okay. 未经允许不得碰触尸体
[05:52] Un security doesn’t have jurisdiction here. 联合国治安署在这儿没有管辖权
[05:54] They’ve requested cooperation, 他们要求合作
[05:56] and I’m extending the courtesy. 我先来打个招呼
[05:58] They want to wait for formal approval from the french embassy. 他们想等法国大使馆正式核准后 再开始调查
[06:01] That could take hours. 那要花上好几个小时
[06:02] They assured me they would expedite as quickly as possible. 他们向我保证会尽快处理
[06:05] You and I both know this isn’t something you have to do. 你我都清楚根本不必如此费劲周折
[06:08] It’s un security, 这是联合国治安署
[06:10] and it’s the way we’re doing it. 我们就是这么办事的
[06:11] We’re trying to solve a suspected poisoning. 我们正试图解决一宗疑似下毒案
[06:13] Delaying examination of the victim could degrade evidence in the body. 推迟检测受害人 只会降低尸体上证据的可信度
[06:17] Not to mention our murderer’s got quite a head start 更别说凶手已经领先我们一大步
[06:20] hey,I don’t need a crime scene tutorial 嘿 我不需要一堂犯罪现场讲座
[06:23] I understand the implications. 我了解其中的意义
[06:26] It’s a question of international diplomacy,detective. 这是国际外交的问题 警探
[06:30] When we’re authorized to examine the body,we will. 授权后 我们就会检测尸体
[06:35] You can take trace and material evidence, 你们可以采集痕迹以及物据
[06:37] but the body’s off-limits. 但不允许在尸体上进行任何操作
[06:41] Mac,I can think of at least 20 different poisons Mac 我至少能想出20种毒素
[06:44] that’ll be undetectable in an hour. 一小时后就无法检测到
[06:46] We need a fresh blood sample. 我们需要新鲜血液样本
[06:48] Which we get how,if we can’t touch the body? 不能碰触尸体 要如何采集?
[06:51] We already have it. 我们已经有了
[06:52] What? 什么?
[06:55] At our fingertipS. 在指尖上
[07:04] I’m evie’s guardian and the family’s attorney. 我是Evie的监护人 还是这个家庭的律师
[07:07] The pierponts are in china. Pierpont一家在中国
[07:09] I handle their daughter. 我照顾他们的女儿
[07:11] When are they coming back? 他们何时回来?
[07:12] They have no plans of returning to the states. 他们没有回来的打算
[07:14] Their business is elsewhere. 生意往来都在国外
[07:15] I’d think their daughter would be their primary concern. 还以为他们最关心的是女儿呢
[07:18] I can certainly answer any of your questions or 我能全权回答你的任何问题 或者
[07:20] write them down and have evie respond by e-mail. 写下来让Evie用电邮问复
[07:22] Nice,but that’s not how this works. 很好 可我们不想这么做
[07:24] See,we’re old school. 我们很传统
[07:25] Raw light bulbs,cold concrete rooms. 强烈照射的灯光 冰冷的水泥房间
[07:28] You took evie out of the room rather quickly.Why? 你把Evie带出房间的速度还真快 为什么?
[07:30] Evie’s quite mature for her age,but she’s only 15. 在同龄人中 Evie的心智算是非常成熟 可她才15岁
[07:33] Death isn’t something she should witness. 不应该亲眼目睹死亡
[07:35] So,you examined the body? 你检测过尸体了?
[07:37] You knew that simone was dead? 知道Simone已经死了?
[07:38] She didn’t appear to be breathing. 看上去已经没呼吸了
[07:41] Alive or dead,the moment was a traumatic one. 生与死的一瞬是很容易察觉的
[07:43] There was another gentleman with you? 还有其他先生和你在一起吗?
[07:46] Jackson pillock.Part of our team of caregivers responsible for evie’s well-being. Jackson Pillock 也是照顾Evie的人 主要负责她的健康
[07:50] A licensed child psychologist. 是一名持有执照的儿童心理医生
[07:52] Again,I’d be happy to pass your card on to him. 同样 我也乐意转达你们的留言
[07:55] You just don’t get it,do you? 你还没听明白 是吗?
[07:58] I want to talk to them,luther. 我想和他们谈谈 Luther
[08:04] I got it,flack. 我来吧 Flack
[08:06] Simone was more than just my french teacher. Simone不只是我的法语老师
[08:10] I mean,she actually cared about me. 我是说 她真正地关心我
[08:14] She was my best friend. 她是我的挚友
[08:17] Unlike some of my parents’ other employees. 不像我父母的其他雇员
[08:21] It was her idea to co-host this fund-raiser. 举办这次募捐也是她的主意
[08:24] She had this great idea about recreating paintings of marie-antoinette. 重塑Marie Antoinette皇后的画像 也是她的想法
[08:29] Evie,did you notice anything different or strange about simone this evening? Evie 你有没有发现Simone今晚有些异样?
[08:33] She said she didn’t feel very good. 她说觉得不舒服
[08:35] Why did you pull the handle on the guillotine? 你为什么拉下断头台的闸刀?
[08:37] I thought it would be a cool picture. 我认为那拍下来很酷
[08:40] You know, 就是
[08:41] the blade coming down. 闸刀呼啸而下
[08:43] And the shock on simone’s face. 还有Simone脸上惊恐的表情
[08:46] So,it wasn’t planned? 所以 事先并未计划?
[08:48] I wanted it to be a surprise. 我想让大家有个惊喜
[08:51] I mean,I knew it couldn’t hurt her. 因为我知道这不会伤害她
[08:54] I just I really don’t understand. 真的想不通
[08:57] And I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[09:00] It’s not your fault,evie. 这不怪你 Evie
[09:03] But luther says she’s in the hospital. 但Luther说她去医院了
[09:07] She’s going to be okay,right? 她会好起来的 是吗?
[09:14] What you did to simone didn’t hurt her,evie. 你对Simone所做的 没有伤害到她 Evie
[09:18] Okay? 知道吗?
[09:37] meet the former future of the manhattan foodie scene. 来见见曼哈顿美食家的潜在远景图
[09:39] Alec green,38 years old. Alec Green 38岁
[09:41] This was his third restaurant. 这是他的第三家餐厅
[09:43] He’s considered one of the greatest chefs in the country under 40. 被誉为国内40岁以下最优秀主厨之一
[09:46] – Who found him? – Manager. – 谁发现的? – 经理
[09:48] Today was the big opening day. 今天是开幕日
[09:49] Last night was “invited” dress. 昨晚是邀请晚宴
[09:51] Critics,wine distributors,mucky-mucks. 评论家 酒品销售商 饕餮美食家
[09:54] I thought you caught the un case. 我以为你去查联合国的案子了
[09:55] I did.Saturday night in the city, 没错 周六晚上的城市
[09:57] linds,you know how it is. Linds 你知道有多热闹的
[09:58] Good to be back. 回来真好
[10:00] The rigor shows he’s been dead for 12 hours at least. 尸僵显示他死亡至少12小时
[10:03] He may have been dead while the guests were still eating their cre brul last night. 在客人享用焦糖布丁时 他可能已经死了
[10:08] This is an odd corkscrew. 这个开瓶器可真奇怪
[10:11] It’S it’s inscribed with something. 上面刻了字
[10:12] It looks like some kind of an award. 像是什么奖项
[10:14] Flack,who’s got access to the vault? Flack 谁能进地下室?
[10:15] No one.The vault was alec’s pride and joy. 没人 这地窖是Alec骄傲和快乐的来源
[10:18] Only way in was through him. 要他允许方能进入
[10:20] So this is where he housed the million dollar grape juice, 这儿就是他储存天价葡萄汁的地方
[10:23] Are you kidding me? This place is amazing. 开什么玩笑 这地方妙极了
[10:26] Mouton rothschild, 摩登・罗氏察德堡红葡萄酒
[10:27] montrachet, 蒙哈榭(法国勃艮第地区白葡萄酒)
[10:29] barbaresco,the wine in this vault,dan, 巴巴莱斯科(意大利皮埃蒙特区) Dan 这地窖里的酒
[10:32] worth tens of thousands of dollars. 价值连城
[10:33] What do you know? 你怎么知道?
[10:34] Flack,I think danny’s kind of wine is the house chianti. Flack 我想Danny还是适合 基安蒂廉价红葡萄酒
[10:37] that’s where you’re wrong. My favorite kind of wine is beer. 你搞错了 我最喜欢的还是啤酒
[10:47] All right,we got lots of glass and wine spatter. 这儿有很多玻璃碎片及酒渍
[10:54] Looks like the bottle was open when it was broken, 看起来打碎的时候 酒瓶是开着的
[10:57] so it didn’t come off the wine rack. 所以不是从酒架上掉落的
[10:59] Came from the table over here. 而是从这里的桌上
[11:00] So we have a glass of wine, 那么线索就有一杯酒
[11:02] and a stoppered bottle, 带塞的酒瓶
[11:03] so somebody opened a bottle to taste it. 所以说 有人开瓶品尝
[11:05] And then maybe it got dropped in a struggle. 可能后来卷入了一场争斗
[11:09] From the diameter of the spatter, 根据酒渍的直径来看
[11:10] looks like the bottle was thrown, 酒瓶是被人摔的
[11:13] and thrown hard. 还很用力
[11:14] Okay,so there’s a fight, 所以有人打架
[11:15] and someone throws a wine bottle at our vic. 其中一人朝受害人扔酒瓶
[11:19] Then maybe alec rushes the attacker. Alec可能对攻击者进行反击
[11:27] and then he gets,uh 接着他
[11:29] screwed to death. 被开瓶器钻死
[11:30] 6.5,mess. 6.5分 Mess
[11:31] Little shaky on the landing. 就是着陆时有点晃
[12:16] Lindsay.
[12:30] What exactly was this chef cooking last night? 主厨昨晚究竟做了什么玩意?
[13:41] Can’t believe it.Second day on the job,my boss is dead. 难以置信 工作第二天 老板就死了
[13:44] Just my luck. 我就这命
[13:46] Sure you didn’t see anything? 你确定没看见什么?
[13:47] No.My manager came up, 没有 经理找到我
[13:50] white as a sheet,told me to call 911. 面孔惨白 让我打911
[13:53] Here I am,out of one job. 就这样 丢了一份工
[13:56] Who knew you needed three jobs to live in this city? 谁会相信在这里过活要打三份工?
[13:58] Thanks for your time. 感谢你的宝贵时间
[14:04] Let’s just stick to what we have, and then we can be ahead of the game 我们从已掌握的东西开始分析 这样就能在领回Simone的尸体后
[14:07] when we get simone’s body back from the clutches of the un. 在这场与联合国的角逐中领先
[14:11] Mac loves this litical stuff, doesn’t he? Mac可喜欢政治游戏了 不是吗?
[14:14] I’ll take the choker, why don’t you go with the wrapper. 我检测领结 你检测糖纸
[15:07] anything? 有何进展?
[15:08] Yeah,I found what looks like a bite mark on this choker. 我在领结上发现一个咬印
[15:12] Got a sample to send over to dna. 样本送去检验DNA了
[15:14] I’m thinking it could give us a romantic angle to pursue. 我想能从情爱角度去追查
[15:18] Waiting on tox from the blood on my gloves. 在等我手套上血液的毒检结果
[15:24] This candy wrapper was found under the guillotine, 这张糖纸是在断头台下面发现的
[15:27] near simone’s hand. 在Simone的手旁
[15:28] See a small hole right there. 这里有个小洞
[15:31] It’s possibly from a syringe. 很可能是针孔
[15:33] It’s too perfect to be from a tear. 大小很规整 不会是抓破的
[15:35] Also got a partial print on the edge. 在边缘发现部分指纹
[15:37] A small hand. 很小的手留下的
[15:38] A woman’s? 女性的手?
[15:39] Possibly.It’s smudged, 有可能 很模糊
[15:41] so no defining characteristics. 很难确定指纹特性
[15:43] Someone injects poison into a candy. 有人往糖里注射毒素
[15:47] Means they had to know how to get that one piece to its intended target. 意味着他们得知道 如何将糖直接交给受害人
[16:01] He died amongst some of the most expensive bottles of wine in the world. 他死在全球最昂贵葡萄酒的包围中
[16:04] I hope he took a swig of one of them before this went into him. 希望被这刺中之前 他有痛饮一番
[16:07] Sid,I’ve got some questions about poisoning. Sid 我有几个关于下毒的问题
[16:09] Oh,you’re here about the body we don’t have. 噢 你是来问那具还没现身的尸体
[16:12] Tox on a blood sample from hawkes’ gloves just came back negative. 从Hawkes手套上采下的血样 毒检结果呈阴性
[16:16] If simone de lille was poisoned, 如果Simone De Lille是被下毒的
[16:18] we’d expect some kind of a match. 我们期盼结果有匹配
[16:20] A few poisons are broken down by enzymes in the blood into natural compounds. 一些毒素会与血液中的酶结合 变成自然物质
[16:24] It makes them undetectable. We see the elements, 致使不易检测 我们会发现一些元素
[16:26] but not in combinations we’d recognize. 但在混合物中却辨别不了
[16:28] A new kind of compound. 一种新的混合物
[16:29] I thought about that.But what? 我有想过这一点 可会是什么呢?
[16:31] Dna came back on the bite marks from our vic’s choker. 领结上咬印的DNA结果出来了
[16:35] Codis coughed up the name charlie cooper. 系统显示与Charlie Cooper匹配
[16:38] Three concealed weapon busts. 因私藏枪械三次被捕
[16:40] Apparently,charlie cooper was yet another one of evie pierpont’s handlers. 同样 Charlie Cooper 也是Evie Pierpont的看护人之一
[16:45] He was her shooting coach. 她的射击教练
[16:47] Did you say charles cooper? 你是说Charles Cooper?
[16:50] Yes,I did. 是的
[16:51] Well,I give you 我给你介绍
[16:54] charles cooper,
[16:56] shooting coach to olympic hopefuls. 奥运会新星的射击教练
[16:59] Sent athletes to atlanta,sydney,athens. 曾选送运动员参加亚特兰大 悉尼 雅典
[17:03] Came in two days ago,remember? 两天前来的 记得吗?
[17:05] Preliminary investigation indicated suicide. 初步调查 结论为自杀
[17:08] We’re waiting on ballistics. 还在等弹道测试结果
[17:09] So how does a dead man bite the choker of a living woman who’s now dead? 一个死人如何在一个女人活着的时候 咬她的领结 而这女人现在也死了?
[17:13] Sounds like a trick question. 诡异的问题
[17:15] That leads to a dead end. 线索全断了
[17:16] Oh,but simone’s work visa expired two weeks ago. 噢 Simone的工作签证两周前过期了
[17:20] Technically,that means she couldn’t work at the un. 技术上来说 她已不在联合国工作
[17:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:26] There goes her diplomatic immunity. 这样她就没有外交豁免权了
[17:32] Hey,sid confirmed C.O.D. 嘿 Sid确定了死因
[17:34] Aortic tear and esophageal trauma due to corkscrew impalement. 主动脉撕裂 开瓶器刺入导致的食管创伤
[17:39] Did you get anything off the corkscrew? 开瓶器上发现什么了吗?
[17:40] Yeah,male epithelials on the handle. 把柄上有男性皮脂
[17:43] Unknown donor,though.No hits in codis. 不过是未知人员 系统内没有找到匹配
[17:45] But that pink trace we found was composed of resin and acrylic. 不过那个粉红色物体里 含有树脂和丙烯酸
[17:48] It’s a fake nail. 是假指甲
[17:49] The end was jagged, 末端凹凸不平
[17:50] broken off. 是意外折断的
[17:51] Could be related to the signs of struggle at the scene. 可能与现场打架的迹象有联系
[17:54] Did adam get anything off the bottle? Adam在瓶子上有发现吗?
[17:56] Nothing off the bottle. 没有发现
[17:58] But he’s looking at the ball bearing I found, 但他在检测我发现的滚珠
[18:00] see what it’s made of,help us, 看看是什么成分
[18:01] give us an idea of what it is. 能帮我们发现是何物
[18:03] Is that the creature we pulled from the vic’s mouth? 这就是我们从死者口中取出的东西?
[18:06] Madagascar hissing cockroach. 马达加斯加发声蟑螂
[18:10] This one is covered in three carats of cushion cut emeralds and rubies. 它身上镶有3克拉 长角梯型切割的绿宝石和红宝石
[18:14] It’s worth over $100,000. 价值超过10万美元
[18:17] Get out of here. 你就吹吧
[18:19] These are real stones? 这些都是真品?
[18:21] And I’m thinking that this chain was attached. 另外 我想这链子是与它相连的
[18:25] Which makes this roach jewelry. 于是便成了一件昆虫饰品
[18:27] Or a pet. 或者是宠物
[18:29] Or a jeweled pet. 又或者带珠宝的宠物
[18:31] A roach broach. 活蟑螂胸针
[18:32] could be the next big thing.I mean, 可能很快就会流行开来的 我是说
[18:34] isn’t the cockroach kind of the unofficial mascot of new york? 蟑螂不是纽约非法定的吉祥物吗?
[18:37] That’s funny.Take it easy there,montana. 真好笑 别当回事 Montana
[18:40] so how’d this thing end up in the chef’s mouth? 那这东西怎么会进主厨嘴巴里去的?
[18:43] I don’t know. 不知道
[18:44] But it’s worth a lot of money. 但它很值钱
[18:45] Maybe somebody lost it, or maybe it was stolen. 可能有人遗失了 可能是被偷的
[18:47] And alec green had something to do with it. 而Alec Green与此有关
[18:49] to answer that,we need to know who that roach broach belonged to. 要找到答案 先要找出活蟑螂胸针的主人
[18:52] it shouldn’t be too hard. 那不会很难
[18:54] How many people out there put this much bling on a bug? 会有多少人把这么多珠宝镶在虫子身上?
[18:56] Girls like that really wear these things? 这女孩真的会戴这个?
[19:07] she’s a real trendsetter. 是啊 她是真正的弄潮儿
[19:09] mr. Bridge,which one of you trendsetters owned this? Bridge先生 哪一个弄潮儿拥有这个?
[19:13] My client list is confidential. 我的客户名单是绝对保密的
[19:15] what’s confidential about a list of freaks who wear bugs? 一个怪胎戴虫子的名单 有什么好保密的?
[19:19] We’ll subpoena the list if we have to. 不得以 我们可以申请搜查令
[19:22] do what you got to do. 请便
[19:23] if one of those animal rights groups gets the list, 如果某个动物权益保护协会有了名单
[19:25] your clients are gonna have a whole different kind of pest to deal with. 你的客户就得应付 一种截然不同的害虫了
[19:39] spence evers.
[19:40] Guys buy these things? 买这些玩意儿是?
[19:42] got it for his wife. 为他妻子买的
[19:44] Even had it gift wrapped. 甚至还要精心包装
[19:46] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[19:50] what if the roach was attached to the wife? 万一蟑螂系在他妻子身上呢?
[19:53] And the wife was attached to alec green. 而这位妻子的芳心则 系在Alec Green身上
[19:55] And the roach broach lives to tell the tale. 活蟑螂胸针活了下来 为了讲述他们的故事
[20:07] Detective taylor. Taylor警探
[20:09] Inspector. 检察长
[20:10] You authorized the medical examiner’s removal of simone de lille? 是你批准法医 移动Simone de Lille尸体的?
[20:14] She wasn’t working for the un anymore. 她不再为联合国工作了
[20:17] Her visa expired three weeks ago. 她的签证三个星期前到期了
[20:19] Oh,so now you’re playing games? 现在你开始钻空子了?
[20:21] Violating protocol because of a technicality. 因为一个技术问题而违反协议
[20:24] I have a murder to solve. 我要解决一起谋杀案
[20:25] Little advice,taylor. 提点小小的建议 Taylor
[20:27] You might want to get used to the idea of playing politics. 你也许得习惯把玩政治
[20:30] If I don’t? 如果我不愿意呢?
[20:31] Might come back and bite you in the ass. 也许它会反过来狠咬你一口
[20:33] You angry because this made you look bad or because you know I’m right? 你气恼是因为这事让你颜面无光 还是因为你知道我做得对?
[20:37] Both. 两个原因都有
[20:41] I’ll forward the autopsy report. 我会向你递交验尸报告
[20:43] I’d appreciate that. 非常感谢
[20:51] For all the trouble you had to go to for simone de lille’s body, 你为了Simone de Lille的尸体煞费苦心
[20:53] I wish I had something more conclusive. 但愿我能得出更好的结论
[20:55] Any fingerprints? 有指纹吗?
[20:56] One– from a small hand, 颈动脉上
[20:57] right on the carotid artery. 发现一个指纹 属于一只小手
[20:59] Checking to see if she was alive. 想检查她是否还活着
[21:01] You get a good lift? 能完整提取吗?
[21:02] Sent it upstairs already. 已经送上楼了
[21:04] I also ran a sample of her blood through tox, 另外我对她的血样进行了毒理检验
[21:07] but there were no obvious signs of poison. 但没有明显的中毒迹象
[21:10] No obvious signs? 没有明显的迹象?
[21:11] The lungs were edematous. 肺部浮肿
[21:13] Swollen with water. 是水肿
[21:14] Respiratory failure? 呼吸衰竭?
[21:15] Right. 没错
[21:16] So I looked for cause. 所以我查找了下原因
[21:18] There were traces of chocolate in her stomach, 她胃里有残留的巧克力
[21:22] but again,no direct link to a poison. 但还是查不出有毒性
[21:24] So I went deeper into the digestive system 所以我深入检测了消化系统
[21:26] and found traces of a dendritic polymer– 发现少量树枝状的聚合体
[21:30] a cutting-edge drug delivery system. 一种尖端的毒品输送系统
[21:34] The polymer particles carry a drug to specific parts of the body where it’s released. 聚合体的微粒将毒品运输到 体内的特殊部位 再将毒品释放出来
[21:38] It’s used when a drug is too toxic to be released directly into the bloodstream. 适用于毒性过强 不能直接进入血液的毒品
[21:43] Maybe we can’t detect the poison because it isn’t in our database of known compounds. 已知的化合物数据库找不到相关信息 所以我们才查不出毒品的种类
[21:48] That could be. 有可能
[21:50] Okay,we’ve got the what, 好吧 我们知道了是什么
[21:51] now we need the when,the how and the who. 现在得查出何时发生 如何发生 又是谁下的毒
[21:54] I can help with the when. 我能查出时间
[21:56] The location of the drug release shows 毒品释放的身体部位表明
[21:58] she ingested the poison 15,20 minutes before she died. 她在死前15到20分钟时摄入毒品
[22:04] This fresh scarring? 这是个新鲜的伤口
[22:05] Yes. 是的
[22:07] And it’s associated with this fracture,I think. 我认为跟这儿的骨折有关
[22:12] Two,maybe three days old. 大约两 三天前发生的
[22:14] Someone wanted her hurting. 有人想伤害她
[22:17] Someone wanted her dead. 有人想置她于死地
[22:24] We pulled charlie cooper’s dna from simone’s choker. 从Simone的颈链上 发现了Charlie Cooper的DNA
[22:26] She rented it about a week ago, 她大约一星期前租来的
[22:27] so we’re thinking maybe one night 所以我们认为 也许某夜
[22:34] okay,but we need more of a connection than that. 好吧 但我们得找出更多的关联才行
[22:37] C.O.D.On charlie was originally thought to be suicide, 起初认为Charlie的死因是自杀
[22:40] until we noticed this. 后来我们注意到这个
[22:41] There’s blood spatter on the palm of his hand. 他掌中的血迹
[22:45] Makes it impossible for him to have held the gun. 这样看来 不可能是他扣动了扳机
[22:47] Browning nine mil. 直径9毫米的勃朗宁自动手枪
[22:49] Some skin caught in the slide was sent to the lab. 滑膛里发现少量表皮 已送去实验室
[22:51] We got a dna profile, DNA分析有结果了
[22:53] but no match in codis. 但系统内查不到
[22:54] That is,until we ran it against our latest contestant. 直到跟我们 最新的死亡选手进行了对比
[22:57] Simone.
[22:59] Who wouldn’t have been in codis. 她的信息不可能在系统内
[23:00] So simone killed charlie. 这么说Simone杀死了Charlie
[23:01] See,I’m thinking she could have threatened him. 看 我想她可能威胁过他
[23:03] There was a struggle, and the gun went off. 他们发生了缠斗 而后手枪走火
[23:05] What the hell is this?! 这到底是什么?
[23:06] Somebody knows about my visa,charlie! 有人知道我的签证过期了 Charlie!
[23:08] You’re the only person that knew! Did you tell? 这事只有你知道! 你告诉别人的?
[23:10] Hey,take it easy.I didn’t write that! 嗨 别激动! 那不是我写的!
[23:11] Simone,put down the gun. Simone 把枪放下
[23:13] Simone,put down the gun! Simone 把枪放下!
[23:14] Simone!
[23:27] oh what would she threaten him about? 她会拿什么去恐吓他呢?
[23:29] We found this at charlie’s murder scene. 在Charlie的谋杀现场发现这个
[23:32] Analysis of the handwriting doesn’t give us anything that matches charlie though. 笔迹分析下来跟Charlie的不符合
[23:36] She have this kind of money? 她还有这种钱?
[23:37] Deposits were made into her account totaling $18,000 in the last few weeks. 过去几周她的账户共存入1万8千美金
[23:41] And all the money came from the pierpont household account. 这些钱都来自Pierpont的家庭账户
[23:45] So simone gets this note saying someone knows her secret. 这么说Simone发现纸条上写着 有人得悉了她的秘密
[23:48] She confronts charlie, 她去找Charlie对峙
[23:49] thinking he spilled the beans. 以为是他说漏了嘴
[23:51] Pierpont,charlie,simone all fit together somehow. 但不知何故 Pierpont和Charlie 及Simone相处得不错
[23:54] Who else knew simone’s secret? 还有谁知道Simone的秘密呢?
[23:56] Let’s go uptown. 我们去住宅区走一趟
[24:00] Mr. Pillock,you accompanied evie to the party? Pillock先生 是你陪Evie去晚会的吗?
[24:02] Yes,I did,and i have no idea who wrote this note. 是的 但我不知道这张纸条是谁写的
[24:06] Certainly not me. 肯定不是我
[24:08] Who would have access to paper like that? 还有谁能取得这种纸张?
[24:09] Any one of 30 people. 有30个人都可以办到
[24:11] You’re referring to evie’s handlers. 你指的是Evie的保护人
[24:13] We’re a care team. 我们是个监护团队
[24:15] Evie is like manhattan royalty. Evie就好比是曼哈顿的皇室
[24:18] She’s not being handled, 她并非被人操纵
[24:19] she’s being prepared. 而是被妥当安排
[24:21] Well,here’s a possible scenario. 还有个可能的情节
[24:22] You wanted more leverage at the pierponts’, 你想在Pierponts家族中得到更大的影响力
[24:25] so you engineer charlie and simone breaking up, 所以利用这张字条
[24:28] using this note. 让Charlie和Simone一刀两断
[24:29] The way’s clear for you because simone has to go back to france. 迫使Simone回法国 从而为自己扫除障碍
[24:33] Ask her. 问她吧
[24:34] Evie.
[24:35] Ask that little witch what’s going on. 问问这个小巫女到底发生了什么吧
[24:37] Jackson.
[24:39] I need you to re-schedule evie’s fencing class. 我需要你重新安排Evie的击剑课程
[24:42] And have you set up the interviews for the new french coach? 你安排新法语教练的面试了吗?
[24:45] Those writing samples? I’m starting with you. 就从你开始对照笔迹样本吧
[24:48] There’s paper in the office. 办公室里有纸
[24:50] I need a word with evie. 我要跟Evie说句话
[24:53] Detective. 警探
[24:54] Mr. Vandeross. Vandeross先生
[24:55] Evie,did you know that simone and Evie 你是否知道Simone
[24:57] your shooting coach were in a relationship? 跟你的射击教练有染?
[25:01] I mean,they were even going to get married. 是的 我是说 他们都要结婚了
[25:03] Evie,did you touch simone when she was in the guillotine? Evie 在断头台那里你是否碰过Simone?
[25:06] No,I couldn’t do that. 不 我办不到
[25:09] It was way too horrible. 那情景太可怕了
[25:11] It’s okay,sweetie.Here you go. 没关系 亲爱的 给你
[25:14] Evie,it’s getting late. Evie 我们要迟到了
[25:15] Excuse us. 恕我们失陪
[25:17] Um,I’m sorry. 对不起
[25:19] I have dressage at 2:30 2:30我要进行马术训练
[25:21] and then I’m performing tonight. 今天晚上要进行表演
[25:23] Do you have a card? 你有名片吗?
[25:24] Uh,yes. 是的
[25:26] Of course. 当然
[25:33] Please call me the second you hear anything. 有消息就请打我电话
[25:39] Absolutely. 一定
[25:48] You’re the company that insured that roach. 你们公司给那只蟑螂保了险
[25:50] No,I want it done now. 不行 我现在就要解决
[25:53] It was from my ex-husband. 蟑螂是我前夫送我的
[25:55] A final kiss-off before he took off to california with his secretary. 携小秘共赴加州前给我的分手礼
[25:58] He thought it was the perfect symbol of our marriage, 认为它完美地象征了我们的婚姻
[26:00] so I wear it when I get too sentimental. 所以每当我变得多愁善感 就会戴上它
[26:02] Any idea how your jewelry wound up in mr.Green’s mouth? 知道你的珠宝怎么 会跑到Green先生的嘴巴里吗?
[26:06] Roaches like dank places filled with hot air? 因为蟑螂喜欢热乎乎的黑暗地方?
[26:09] That’s funny, 真搞笑
[26:10] but you know what,when we found him, 但知道吗 我们发现他时
[26:11] he was stone cold dead. 他已经僵死了 身体冰冷
[26:14] I wore it to his restaurant last night. 昨天晚上我戴着它去了他的饭店
[26:16] I’m a food critic for manhattan weekly. 我是曼哈顿周刊的美食评论家
[26:18] You always wear bugs to restaurant openings? 你总是戴着小虫子参加饭店的开幕式吗?
[26:19] No,just this once. 不是 仅此一次
[26:21] In true fashion, 展现真我时尚
[26:22] alec overreacted. Alec反应过头了
[26:27] clarissa.
[26:29] How you doing? 你好吗?
[26:30] I hope you’re enjoying your 希望你尽情地享用…
[26:33] get that thing out of here. 把那玩意儿弄出去
[26:34] What are you trying to do? Ruin me? 你想干什么? 毁了我?
[26:35] Oh,alec,love,if this place bombs, Alec亲爱的 哪怕这地方炸了
[26:38] it will hardly be because of my choice in jewelry. 也不可能是我所选的珠宝引起的
[26:40] Yes. 没错
[26:43] seems like the two of you might have a little history together. 你们两个似乎有段历史
[26:45] Yes. 是的
[26:46] He didn’t like it when i said he only had two recipes: 我说他只有两种诀窍 令他很不满意
[26:48] One for failure,the other for disaster. 一个导致失败 另一个引发灾难
[26:51] I was only being honesT. 我不过是实话实说
[26:52] And then you got mean? 所以你恼羞成怒?
[26:54] We found your fingernail at the crime scene. 我们在犯罪现场发现了你的手指甲
[26:56] Along with other signs of struggle. 还有其它搏斗的迹象
[26:58] That roach is worth more than the two of you make in a year. 你们俩一年赚的钱加起来 都买不起这只蟑螂
[27:00] I wasn’t going to just let him flush it. 我可不愿它被冲进马桶
[27:02] Alec,get back here. Alec 回来
[27:03] hey,get off of me! 嗨 放手!
[27:05] – Give it to me,alec! – Let go! – 把它给我 Alec! – 放开! 你在干什么?
[27:06] What are you doin’? – 把它给我 Alec! – 放开! 你在干什么?
[27:08] Clarissa,you’re crazy! Clarissa 你疯了!
[27:09] I’m calling security! 我要叫保安了!
[27:10] No,no,no, 别 别 别
[27:11] don’t go under there. Don’t go under there, 别往下面爬 别往下面爬
[27:13] get back here! 回来!
[27:16] stop! 停下!
[27:17] Ouch! 哦!
[27:22] I never found it. 再没找到它
[27:24] Ms. Evers,we know people who kill for a lot less than what we make in a year. Evers女士 有人会为远不到 我们一年的收入大开杀戒
[27:28] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[27:29] The roach was insured, 蟑螂投过保险
[27:30] and regardless, 再说
[27:31] alec would have killed himself anyway when my review came out. 我的评论结果一登出来 Alec也会羞愤自尽的
[27:34] So what difference does it make? 有什么区别呢?
[27:43] I got some info on that ball bearing you found at the scene. 犯罪现场找到的滚珠上有所发现
[27:45] Nice. 很好
[27:46] It’s five millimeters and made from lead. 直径5毫米 原料是铅
[27:48] Now,machine-grade ball bearings are made from hardened steel, 当今机器制造的滚球都使用硬化钢
[27:50] so I-I’m thinking bb l-like a bb gun. 所以我认为是散弹…就象散弹枪
[27:53] Right,but there are no signs of a bb gun shot in the wine vault. 没错 但酒窖里没有开过散弹枪的迹象
[27:55] Right,I-I remembered that, 是的 我…我记得
[27:57] so I took a closer look and I found no specific rifling characteristics, 所以我细看了一下 上面没有散弹的特殊膛线
[28:00] so I-it’s not a bb. 因此不是散弹枪
[28:01] Cool,so what is it? 妙极了 那这是什么?
[28:02] I I have no idea. 我…我不清楚
[28:05] That’s fantastic. 真是不可思议
[28:06] Dude,come on,the sarcasm,all right? 伙计 行了 别挖苦我了行吗?
[28:07] I’m doing the best with what I got here. 我已经想尽办法 物尽其用了
[28:09] Anywhere on the broken bottle pieces? 玻璃碎瓶上有什么发现吗?
[28:11] uh,yes,actually,i,I, 是的 确实有
[28:14] i found this stuck to the bottom of the broken wine bottle. 我发现红酒碎瓶的底部粘上了这个
[28:20] Don’t bother asking ’cause I have no idea what it is yet. 别劳神问了 因为我还不知道是什么
[28:23] All right? I found it in the search. 行了吧? 是试验过程中发现的
[28:25] I,I fumed all the pieces of glass 我熏显过所有的玻璃碎片
[28:27] and the only print that I came up with was the vic’S. 唯一的指纹是死者的
[28:31] maybe he, 也许他
[28:32] like,dropped the bottle when he was being attacked? 被袭击时酒瓶脱手了?
[28:34] The bottle was thrown; the spatter pattern established that. 碎片散落的情况表明 酒瓶是砸下去的
[28:37] Well,alec might have been the one to throw the bottle,then. 那也许是Alec砸了酒瓶
[28:41] This is a 2003 cheau suzanne. 这是2003年的Chateau Suzanne酒
[28:43] This is a $500 bottle of wine. 500美金一瓶
[28:45] $650. 650美金
[28:46] I checked. 我查过了
[28:47] Since when do you know so much about wine,montana? 你什么时候对酒这么在行了 Montana?
[28:49] We’re more than beer and buffalo burgers,messer 我们并非只有啤酒和野牛肉夹饼 Messer
[29:14] look at the label. You see that white line? 看着商标 看到白线没有?
[29:18] – Where? – Over here on the edge. – 哪里? – 边上
[29:21] See? 看见没?
[29:22] Now,if I compare it to an athentic label from our database 现在 把它跟数据库里的 注册商标进行对照
[29:30] there.What do you think? 看 你怎么想?
[29:32] It’s a knockoff. 是假货 没错 那么昂贵的一瓶酒
[29:35] the color of the border would go all the way to the edge. 商标边缘的颜色应该完全一致
[29:39] Right. 没错
[29:43] All right,so let me know, 好吧 有结果就告诉我
[30:11] The reason alec green threw a $650 bottle of wine to the ground Alec Green把价值650美金的酒砸地上
[30:15] is because he knew it wasn’t worth $650. 是因为知道它不值650美金
[30:17] Someone was switching labels. 有人调换了商标
[30:19] Right.It’s the most common wine scam. 没错 这是最常见的红酒掉包伎俩
[30:21] You take a cheap bottle of wine with the right shape, 弄来廉价的红酒 只要酒瓶一样
[30:23] you steam the label off, 利用蒸汽分离商标
[30:24] you slap on an expensive label,and you’re done. 再拿昂贵红酒的商标往上一帖 大功告成
[30:26] and boom. 哇哦
[30:28] Julian feeney.
[30:30] Busted for drunk driving. 因酒后驾车被捕
[30:32] Now,the only reason his prints would be under the label 商标上留下他指纹的唯一原因
[30:34] is if he’s the one who switched it. 是因为他是调换标签的人
[30:36] He one of the people at alec’s “invited dress” last night? 他昨晚也参加了Alec的邀请晚宴吗?
[30:39] Yep.Julian feeney, feeney wine distribution. 是的 Jilian Feeney Feeney红酒销售
[30:42] All right,so I’m thinking alec green figured out he was paying more than his wine was worth. 好吧 我认为是Alec Green发现 他支付的费用远超红酒的实际费用
[30:46] Maybe it cost him his life. 也许那要了他的命
[30:47] Boom. 正解
[30:52] Julian feeney.
[30:54] At your service. 为您服务
[30:55] Poor guy’s been dead 24 hours. 可怜人刚去世24小时
[30:57] You’re already,uh, taking back your wine? 你已经开始拿回你的酒了?
[30:59] All this was on loan. 这个都是贷款来的
[31:01] Look,it’s a shame what happened. 听着 对于发生的事很遗憾
[31:03] Alec was my best client Alec是我最好的客户
[31:05] and last night couldn’t have gone smoother. 昨晚好的不能再好了
[31:06] I mean,this place was going to blow up. 我是说 这个地方就要炸开锅了
[31:08] Alec had great taste in everything. Alec对所有的事情都很有品位
[31:11] Maybe too great,right? 也许太好了 对吗?
[31:12] You underestimate him. 你低估了他
[31:14] Didn’t think he’d notice two-buck chuck in a six-bill bottle? 没想到他会注意到”两元货” 装在600美元的瓶子里?
[31:18] The nose on this is wrong. 这个闻上去不对
[31:21] You switching labels on me? 你换了标签?
[31:23] That’s the real deal. 那是真货
[31:24] For $650? 值650美元?
[31:26] This is anything but the real deal. 这个绝对不是真货
[31:29] I don’t know,if it got out that you were pulling this wine scam, 我不知道 如果证明 你使这种葡萄酒的诡计
[31:32] I’m thinking you’d be finished. 我想你就完蛋了
[31:34] you might’ve gave a little twist to that story. 你也许对那个故事做了个小小的改动
[31:39] I got male dna on a corkscrew,julian, 我在开瓶器上找到了男性的DNA Julian
[31:42] and I think it belongs to you. 我认为那是你的
[31:44] So what do you want me to do,hmm? 那么你想让我做什么?
[31:45] Spit into a cup to clear this up? 朝杯子吐口水来洗清罪名?
[31:47] Let’s just get this done. 我照办就是
[31:48] I got a tasting downtown in an hour. 一小时后我在市区有个品酒会
[31:50] Cancel it,all right, 取消了 好吧
[31:51] because even if you didn’t kill alec green, 因为即使你没有杀Alec Green
[31:52] this whole wine scam thing you’re pulling, 这整个葡萄酒诡计的事
[31:54] that’s ten months for fraud.All right? 也够因诈骗关你10个月了 明白吗?
[31:56] How do you like the taste of that? 想尝尝吗?
[32:03] Hey,mac. 嘿 Mac
[32:04] None of the handwriting samples we took from the pierpont staff matches the note. 我们从Pierpont家的员工那取的笔迹样本 和纸条上的都不吻合
[32:08] You got something? 你发现了什么?
[32:09] Yeah,something’s been bugging me about evie, Evie的事让我有些困扰
[32:11] so I did a little further investigation. 所以我又进一步调查了一下
[32:14] Now,there are three types of tears: 一共有3种眼泪:
[32:17] Basal,reflective,and psychic, or emotional tears. 基础的 沉思的 还有精神的 或者情感的眼泪
[32:22] Now,emotional tears have higher levels of potassium 情感的眼泪钾和锰的含量
[32:25] and manganese than the others. 较其它的高些
[32:26] I analyzed the composite enzymes of evie’s tears. 我分析了Evie眼泪中的复合酶
[32:35] They’re not emotional. 他们不含情感
[32:37] She’s faking it,mac. 她是假装的 Mac
[32:39] So you think evie’s involved in simone’s death. 那么你觉得Evie和Simone的死有关
[32:42] But how does a child of 15 get access to the drug that killed simone? 但是一个15岁的孩子怎么能 得到毒死Simone的药物呢?
[32:46] We need more than that. 我们需要更多的线索
[32:47] Well,the science says that she knows something. 唔 科学说明她知道些内情
[32:49] A distraught young girl’s tears? 一个发狂的年轻女孩的眼泪?
[32:52] Never hold up in court. 从未做过呈堂证供
[32:53] We need another angle. 我们需要从别的方向去调查
[32:55] The note at the scene of charlie’s death was Charlie死亡现场找到的纸条是
[32:59] a demand for money, 索要钱财的
[33:00] and there’s simone’s account. 还有Simone的帐户
[33:03] Follow the money. 调查钱
[33:05] All right,I’ll subpoena the pierpont accounts. 好吧 我会申请法庭传票 调查Pierpont的帐目
[33:08] I’m not sure how, 不知道为什么
[33:09] but I have a feeling this is all going to lead us right back to evie. 但是我有感觉这会 直接指引我们回到Evie身上
[33:21] I have no idea what it is, 我不知道这是什么
[33:24] all right? I’ve washed it,I’ve unfolded it, 知道吗? 我清洗过 把它展开
[33:27] I swabbed it for dna, 用棉签在上面提取了DNA
[33:28] and I found female epithelials on the adhesive side. 在粘合处发现了女性的上皮组织
[33:32] I even figured out that our mystery metal goes right here. 我甚至找到了 我们神秘金属就是从这来的
[33:37] But you still don’t know what it is. 但是你还是不知道那是什么
[33:39] No,I’m,I’m,I’m batting zero. 不 我 我毫无头绪
[33:40] The dna came back on julian feeney. Julian Feeney的DNA结果出来了
[33:42] The epithelials are not a match to the murder weapon. 上皮组织与凶器上的不相吻合
[33:47] A nipple marker. 乳头标记物
[33:48] That’s what it is. 就是这个东西
[33:49] A nipple what? 乳头什么?
[33:50] A nipple marker. 乳头标记物
[33:51] They’re using mammograms to search for palpable masses. 医生使用乳房X线照片 来寻找明显的肿块
[33:54] Ah,you know,that’s what the lead is for. 啊 你知道 那是用来干什么的
[33:56] It would up in the x-ray. 那会在X光里出现
[33:57] Right,women always forget they’re wearing them. 妇女们总是忘记还带着它们
[33:59] They wind up in the weirdest places. 总会出现在最奇怪的地方
[34:00] Yeah,like two feet away from a dead guy? 是啊比如说离个死人2英尺的地方?
[34:03] Maybe it belongs to clarissa. 也许是Clarissa的
[34:05] No. 不
[34:06] Because if she were breast-feeding she wouldn’t have had a mammogram. 因为如果她用母乳哺育的话 就不会照乳房X线照片
[34:08] It’s too much radiation. 辐射太多了
[34:10] Somebody brought it into the wine vault. 有人把他带去酒窖的
[34:13] One side of the marker is adhesive. 标记物的一侧是有粘性的
[34:15] It would stick to anything. 可以粘住任何东西
[34:18] Radiation. 辐射
[34:19] So you discovered the chef, 那么是你发现的厨师
[34:21] alec green?
[34:22] No. 不
[34:23] She came up 她来找我
[34:25] Radiology. 放射学
[34:27] The busboy. 那个餐馆小工
[34:34] Mr. Sanford? Sanford先生?
[34:37] all right,you got the key? 好吧 你有钥匙?
[34:38] – Yeah,this is it right here. – All right,step aside. – 是的 就在这 – 好吧 站远点
[34:46] mr. Sanford? Nypd! Sanford先生? 纽约警察!
[34:51] Mr. Sanford? Sanford先生?
[35:12] Danny.
[35:15] All right,mr. Sanford, we see you behind the curtain. 好吧 Sanford先生 我们看见你在帘子后面
[35:18] Come out slowly. 慢慢出来
[35:34] Don’t move. 别动
[35:41] Found these rubies in the tread of your doc martens. 在你的Dr Martens(鞋子的牌子) 鞋底发现这些红宝石
[35:44] You were stompg around on good 13 grand. 你踩在大约13000的东西上
[35:47] Is that what this is about? 这就是原因吧?
[35:49] You tried to make a grab for the ruby-covered roach? 你想要抓住那个镶着红宝石的蟑螂?
[35:51] No. 不
[35:53] He was a murderer with his poisons and his traps. 他的那些毒药和陷阱才是凶手
[35:56] Is that was this is about? 就是因为这个?
[35:58] Alec stepped all over you? Alec一直踩在你头上?
[35:59] No,it wasn’t about me. 不 与我无关
[36:02] It was about her. 是她
[36:07] Where’d you go,you little bastard? 你要去哪 你这小兔崽子?
[36:08] Hey! Just let her go! 嘿! 让她走吧!
[36:09] Get off me! 别碰我!
[36:11] You’re crazy! 你疯了!
[36:17] you killed him because of the cockroach? 你就因为这个蟑螂杀了他?
[36:19] It’s the way you say it.Just like 那只是你说 就好像
[36:22] just like just like they’re nothing. 就好像它们什么都不是
[36:25] Don’t you understand these beings are special? 你不懂这些生命很特别吗?
[36:29] Like what? Like a,like a pet? 什么? 像 像个宠物?
[36:31] No! 不!
[36:31] Cockroaches have been around for more than 250 million years. 蟑螂已经存在超过2.5亿年了
[36:36] They can withstand 12 times the amount of radiation a human can. 他们可以承受的辐射是人类的12倍
[36:39] The military is looking into using roaches to comb buildings for biohazards. 军事上正在研究使用蟑螂 搜索大楼以寻找生化危害
[36:43] They’re that sensitive. 它们是如此的灵敏
[36:45] They are that amazing. 如此的神奇
[36:47] You know,we barely scratch the surface of what these creatures could tell us. 对于这种生物所包含的内涵 我们几乎连皮毛都了解不到
[36:52] Only instead of listening to them,we take them for granted. 只不过我们不愿听它们说的 觉得拥有它们认为是理所当然的
[36:55] Just like fresh water. 就好像新鲜的水
[36:57] Just like the ozone layer. 就好像臭氧层
[36:59] And one day we’ll all be gone. 等到我们都死去的那天
[37:03] They’ll still be here. 它们仍然还在
[37:07] Couldn’t help it. 情不自禁
[37:09] When I saw 当我看见
[37:11] when I knew what he was gonna do 当我知道他要做什么的时候
[37:16] so you killed a guy over a cockroach. 你为了一只蟑螂杀了一个人
[37:27] Hey,mac! 嘿 Mac!
[37:28] Mac!
[37:30] I went to the fda to see if I could get a lead on the drug delivery system found in simone’s body. 我去了食品及药物管理局 试图找到 Simone体内发现的药物传递系统的线索
[37:34] Developed by evie’s father’s company for a breakthrough cancer drug. 是由Evie父亲公司开发的 攻克癌症药物
[37:38] Samples were attached to the patent application. 样本附在专利申请上
[37:40] So who had access? 那么谁可以拿到?
[37:47] You were being blackmailed. 你被勒索了
[37:49] You set up simone’s account as part of an embezzlement scheme 你对Simone的帐户做了手脚 作为挪用公款阴谋的一部分
[37:52] and when she found out,she confronted you. 她发现后就来找你对质
[37:55] Conjecture. 反对
[37:56] You said you had some questions for evie. 你们说有些问题要问Evie
[37:58] I’m here as her attorney. 我是作为她的律师来这的
[38:00] I’m filing a complaint with your superiors. 我会向你们的上司提出抗议的
[38:05] Recognize this? 认得出这个吗?
[38:08] Right. 是的
[38:10] It’s a patent application for a polymer-based drug delivery system. 这是对于聚合物基聚合物基的专利申请
[38:15] Supposed to have three attached samples.Three. 粘在上面的样本应该有三个 是三个
[38:18] One.Two. 一 二
[38:26] Now,I may only be a simple forensic scientist,mr. Vandeross, 现在我可能只是个简单的 刑事鉴证科学家 Vandeross先生
[38:30] but even I can tell that one of these samples is missing. 但是就算是我也能发现 三个样品中 失踪了一个
[38:32] There’s supposed to be three, 应该有三个样品
[38:34] there are two. 这里只有两个
[38:35] And the application is signed by 而申请的签名是
[38:38] can you explain this to him? 能给他解释一下吗?
[38:40] I’m done. 我说完了
[38:43] You still have no case. 你们仍然不能定罪
[38:45] You know,I couldn’t figure out why you would need simone’s account. 你知道 我想不出来 你为什么要Simone的帐户
[38:49] And then, 接着
[38:50] I remembered simone’s not a citizen. 我想起来Simone不是公民
[38:52] She doesn’t have permanent residency. 她没有永久居留权
[38:53] It would’ve been impossible for her to open an account on her own. 她不可能给自己开帐户
[38:57] She came to you for your help and you used her. 她来找你帮忙 你却利用了她
[39:00] Simone,luther’s using you. Simone Luther在利用你
[39:02] He’s embezzling money from my parents and 他从我父母那挪用公款
[39:05] he’s put the account in your name. 他以你的名义开设了帐户
[39:07] He’s gonna make it look like you’re stealing. 他会做得好像是你在偷钱一样
[39:10] Like it’s all your fault. 就好像都是你的错
[39:11] What should I do? 我该怎么办?
[39:13] You need money to stay in the country,so 你需要钱来呆在这个国家 所以
[39:15] just do what you need to do,okay? 就做你需要做的 好吗?
[39:17] The account is in my name. 帐户是开在我名下的
[39:20] Well,and now, 所以现在
[39:21] you are going to pay. 你要付钱给我
[39:24] She wanted more,didn’t she? 她想要更多 对吗?
[39:26] It’s always the same with blackmail. 勒索总是这样的
[39:35] You had to get rid of her. 你得摆脱她
[39:38] Thank you,evie. 谢谢 Evie
[39:41] now you knew she’d be eating the candy in the photograph. 你知道她在照片里要吃糖
[39:44] You helped set that up,too. 那个也是你设计的
[39:46] I need a lawyer. 我需要律师
[39:47] Yeah,I’d say you do. 我得说你的确要
[39:48] Do me a favor,look at evie. 帮我个忙 看看Evie
[39:51] Take a good look. 好好的看一下
[39:53] That child is poison. 那个还子是条毒蛇
[40:16] Still on evie? 还在查Evie?
[40:18] There’s something about that kid. 那个孩子有些事情
[40:26] Two people are dead 有两个人死了
[40:29] because she manipulated everyone around her. 因为她操控了她身边所有的人
[40:35] It all fits if you play the evie card. 如果联想到Evie 一切就都说得通了
[40:51] That print on simone’s neck is a match to the print we took off the guillotine handle. Simone脖子上的指纹 与我从断头台把手上提取的吻合
[40:55] Evie,did you touch simone when she was in the guillotine? Evie Simone在断头台的时候你碰过她吗?
[40:58] No. 没有
[40:59] I couldn’t do that. 我做不到
[41:01] It was way too horrible. 那情景太可怕了
[41:03] Is there anything we can do? 我们还能做什么吗?
[41:05] Nothing.We’ve got nothing on her. 什么都做不了 我们没有她的一点把柄
[41:13] It’s not illegal to be a sociopath. 成为反社会者并不是违法的
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme