时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We’re live on the corner of 44th street and 6th avenue | 我们正在第44街和第六大道的拐角 进行现场直播 |
[00:11] | where harry houdini made a 10,000 pound elephant disappear back in 1918. | 1918年 哈里-霍迪尼(美国脱逃术大师) 就是在这让一万磅重的大象凭空消失 |
[00:15] | Magician-illusionist,luke blade,will pay homage to the legendary houdini | 魔术师Luke Blade 将向传奇大师霍迪尼致敬 |
[00:19] | by performing three mind-bending stunts over three nights in what he calls,”luke blade: Death becomes me.” | 连续三个晚上上演三场惊世绝技 他称之为”Luke Blade:我即死神” |
[00:26] | You wanted to see the craziest stuff ever,right? | 你们想看前所未见最疯狂的表演 对吗? |
[00:30] | I’m luke blade,and this is one of three nights of “death becomes me.” | 我是Luke Blade 这是连续三晚”我即死神”表演之一 |
[00:37] | Are you ready?! | 你们准备好了吗?! |
[00:51] | Are you ready?! | 你们准备好了吗?! |
[00:53] | go! | 开始! |
[01:03] | go! | 快开始! |
[01:58] | clearly this trick didn’t work. | 很明显 这套戏法没成功 |
[02:10] | Sawed right through her. | 刚好把她锯为两段 |
[02:21] | Based on the amount of blood,and these bruises on her shins… | 基于流血量 胫骨的淤伤… |
[02:27] | she was alive when he cut her in half. | 被锯断时 她还活着 |
[02:33] | something tells me this girl wasn’t a volunteer from the audience. | 我有种感觉 这女孩不是 观众中自愿上台的 |
[03:00] | CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 18 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- |
[03:10] | *Sleight Out of Hand* | *陷阱手法* |
[03:50] | Handcuffs are plastiC. | 手铐是塑料制品 |
[03:51] | They weren’t used to restrain her. | 不是用来钳制她的 |
[03:54] | Our vic’s still a jane doe. | 受害者仍然是个无名氏 |
[03:56] | We’re checking missing persons. | 我们正在查失踪人口 |
[03:58] | Who found her? | 谁发现她的? |
[03:58] | Night watchman. | 守夜人 |
[03:59] | 75 years old. | 75岁了 |
[04:00] | The paramedics are treating him for shock. | 他惊恐过度 护理人员正对他进行治疗 |
[04:02] | Says he left to check out the luke blade stunt,he came back,found the vic. | 说他跑去看Luke Blade的绝技 回来后发现了受害者 |
[04:06] | Luke blade. | |
[04:07] | He sawed himself in half,right? | 他把自己一斩为二 是吗? |
[04:09] | Yeah,it’s part of his three tricks in three nights thing. | 对 那是他三晚表演的三个魔术之一 |
[04:12] | Could be a copycat,could be a coincidence. | 可能是模仿之作 也可能是巧合 |
[04:15] | I’m going to check on the security guard. | 我去和保安谈谈 |
[04:18] | Stella,transfer the body. | Stella 把尸体运回去 |
[04:19] | Let’s get sid working on this as fast as possible. | 让Sid尽快尸检 |
[04:23] | All right,guys,let’s do it. | 没问题 伙计们 开动吧 |
[04:25] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[04:26] | You two,over here. | 你们俩 来这边 |
[04:29] | wow,I gotta say,of all the bodies,this is on the top ten “most twisted” list. | 我得说 所有尸体中 这具 足以名列”十大最惨尸体”名单 |
[04:33] | Yeah,it’s no ordinary slice of life. | 是的 活生生地切割是不寻常 |
[04:37] | You work around the clock last night? | 你昨晚忙得连轴转了? |
[04:39] | I had a grand jury,search warrant hearing,then a 4:00 to 12:00,and that rolled into a midnight. | 我去见大陪审团 出席搜查令听证会 4点到12点上班 一直干到深夜 |
[04:45] | I’m catching my fourth wind– I’m all right. | 正赶上我能量充沛–没事 |
[04:48] | Check the rest of the stage. | 检查一下舞台的其他地方 |
[06:15] | what do ya got,mac? | 有什么发现 Mac? |
[06:20] | The killer took a bow. | 凶手曾向台下鞠躬致意 |
[06:32] | What’s the phrase? | 那句话怎么说来着? |
[06:33] | “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”? | “整体大于部分之和?” (出自亚里士多德) |
[06:39] | Do I even need to state the cause of death? | 我还需要说明死因吗? |
[06:41] | Can you estimate the time? | 能估计下死亡时间吗? |
[06:43] | Most likely between 8:00 and 10:00 last night. | 基本在昨晚8点到10点之间 |
[06:46] | Serration marks are consistent with the saw you found at the scene. | 锯痕和你在现场找到的锯子吻合 |
[06:50] | Bone is not easy to cut through. | 骨头没那么容易切断 |
[06:52] | Whoever did this had to be very strong. | 这么做的人一定很强壮 |
[06:54] | And very angry. | 还很愤怒 |
[06:55] | Okay,sid,enough of the boring stuff. | 好了 Sid 别说这些没劲的事了 |
[06:57] | I know you– you always have something up your sleeve. | 我了解你–总有好东西藏着 |
[07:01] | Well,as it happens,I do have a little something. | 确实如此 我有点小发现 |
[07:10] | Black light reflective ink. | 黑色反光墨水 |
[07:12] | It’s just like a conventional tattoo,but it’s only visible under an ultraviolet light source. | 似乎是个普通刺青 但只能在紫外线光源下看到 |
[07:18] | What’s the point if no one gets to see it? | 如果没人能看到 这又有什么意义? |
[07:21] | You don’t have to worry about hiding it. | 不需要担心如何隐藏它 |
[07:22] | It’s seen when you want it to beeen. | 只有想让人看时 才会被看到 |
[07:24] | Mind,body and spirit. | 大脑 躯体和灵魂 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:29] | We’ve got her mind and her body. | 我们有了她的大脑和躯体 |
[07:31] | We just need to find out who took her spirit. | 只需找出是谁夺走了她的灵魂 |
[08:45] | Hey,mac,check this out. | Mac 看看这个 |
[08:46] | Got a lead– rupert lanigan. | 有线索–Rupert Lanigan |
[08:49] | Hawkes lifted his print off the wooden box. | Hawkes从木箱上提取到他的指纹 |
[08:51] | He have a connection to the victim? | 他和受害者有联系吗? |
[08:53] | He stalked her. | 他跟踪她 |
[08:54] | Three arrests: Harassment,aggravated harassment and criminal trespass. | 三次被捕: 骚扰 恶意骚扰 恶意闯入 |
[08:58] | The complainant in each case was a vienna hyatt. | 所有案子的投诉者都是 一个叫Vienna Hyatt的人 |
[09:02] | She’s a perfect match to our vic. | 她的情况和受害者完全吻合 |
[09:03] | You know where to find him? | 知道上哪找他吗? |
[09:04] | Yeah,a place called magic paradise at the corner of broadway and 46th. | 在百老汇和46街交接处 一个叫魔术天堂的地方 |
[09:08] | He’s the manager there. | 他是那儿的经理 |
[09:09] | And the picture on the handkerchief… | 手帕上的图案… |
[09:11] | is the store’s logo. | 是商店的标识 |
[09:20] | rise tiny creature. | 起来 小东西 |
[09:23] | Rise. | 起来 |
[09:25] | Go forth into the world and prosper. | 迈向世界 直指成功 |
[09:31] | Welcome to magic paradise,gentlemen,where anything is possible,if you believe in magic. | 欢迎来到魔术天堂 先生们 在这里只要相信魔术 万事皆可能 |
[09:48] | fake fly? | 假苍蝇? |
[09:53] | Sodium chloride. | 氯化钠 |
[09:55] | Introducing a fine,nearly invisible pinch of salt onto the waterlogged fly reestablished the salt | 把一点点肉眼几乎无法看到的盐放入 被水侵透的苍蝇 重新建立… |
[10:01] | to water equilibrium necessary to enable the fly to conduct its cellular metabolism. | …水盐平衡 如此 必能使苍蝇 能自己维持细胞的新陈代谢 |
[10:06] | I like the fake fly theory better. | 我更喜欢假苍蝇理论 |
[10:07] | What are you,the magic police? | 你是谁 魔术警察? |
[10:10] | That was easy to explain. | 那很容易解释 |
[10:13] | This is a little trickier. | 这个更棘手一点 |
[10:15] | Is that vienna? | 那是Vienna吗? |
[10:16] | Did something happen to her? | 她出什么事了? |
[10:18] | She was murdered last night. | 昨晚被杀了 |
[10:19] | You think you can wave your hand over her,bring her back to life? | 你觉得朝她挥挥手 就能让她死而复生吗? |
[10:22] | Your fingerprint was found on the wooden box. | 木箱上有你的指纹 |
[10:25] | We sell these boxes here. | 这里就出售那种木箱 |
[10:28] | They’re too big to have on display,so I store them upstairs. | 它们太大 无法陈列 所以我就储存在楼上了 |
[10:31] | I might’ve handled that one. | 我也许搬过那只 |
[10:32] | Tell me about you and vienna. | 说说你和Vienna的事 |
[10:34] | I love vienna. | 我爱Vienna |
[10:35] | Yeah,and nothing says I love you back like an order of protection. | 是啊 说句我也爱你可 不等于一张保护令呀 |
[10:38] | She used to come into the store a lot,did luke blade’s shopping. | 她过去常来店里 为Luke Blade采购 |
[10:42] | She was a big flirt. | 她喜欢卖弄风情 |
[10:43] | I might’ve taken it the wrong way,went a little too far. | 也许我误解了她 做得过头了些 |
[10:45] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:46] | You went john hinkley on her,rupert. | 你为她成了John Hinkley Rupert (暗杀前美国总统里根的精神病) |
[10:48] | Come on,three arrests in two months. | 算了吧 两个月里被捕三次 |
[10:50] | Why was she shopping for luke blade? | 她干吗要为Luke Blade买东西? |
[10:52] | She was his assistant. | 她是他的助理 |
[10:54] | What were you doing last night between 8:00 and 10:00? | 昨晚8点到10点间 你在干什么? |
[10:56] | I was in hours 15 and 16 of my anger management class listening to some bloke blame his dead ma | 我正在上愤怒管理课的第15 16学时 听某个小笨蛋谴责他过世的母亲… |
[11:01] | for punching a meter maid in the face. | 因为她打了管停车投币女警的脸 |
[11:03] | Part of my probation. | 这是我缓刑期义务的一部分 |
[11:05] | Check it out,if you’d like. | 如果愿意 尽管去查 |
[11:06] | Now,anything else? | 现在 还有别的事吗? |
[11:12] | we’ll take this. | 我们买下这个 |
[11:22] | you think luke blade was involved? | 你觉得这事也有Luke Blade的份吗? |
[11:24] | He’s connected to the victim and time of death doesn’t rule him out. | 他和受害者有联系 死亡时间也没有把他排除在外 |
[11:29] | When mind,body and spirit come together,anything is possible. | 当大脑 躯体和精神结为一体 万事皆可能 |
[11:34] | Even murder. | 甚至谋杀 |
[11:41] | Yeah,I bet it must be strange being back in montana. | 对 我打赌回到Montana一定感觉很怪 |
[11:44] | So how’s the trial going? | 庭审怎么样了? |
[11:46] | Good. | 不错 |
[11:47] | At least the prosecutor says it is. | 至少检查官是这么说的 |
[11:49] | When do you have to testify? | 你几时出庭作证? |
[11:51] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[11:53] | It’s weird. | 感觉很怪 我在这楼里作证也有100来次了 但一直都作为法医 从未做过现场证人 |
[11:53] | I’ve testified in this building maybe a hundred times,but always as a forensic expert,never as a witness to a crime. | 感觉很怪 我在这楼里作证也有100来次了 但一直都作为法医 从未做过现场证人 |
[11:59] | Now you just get up there and you tell the truth. | 你只要进去说出实情就行了 |
[12:01] | Look,I know it’s tough being on the stand,but there’s a few things you should remember. | 听着 我知道站到证人席很难 但有几件事你得记住 |
[12:05] | Make eye contact with those jurors. | 和陪审员保持视线接触 |
[12:08] | You’re the only eyewitness,and if you can make a connection with them, | 你是唯一的目击证人 如果能和他们有所沟通 |
[12:12] | if they can look you in the eye,they’ll understand what you went through. | 如果他们能直视你的眼睛 就会了解你到底经历过什么 |
[12:16] | And when you’re on the cross- exam,keep your answers short. | 交插盘问时 保持答案简洁明了 |
[12:20] | Don’t give them any ammunition to attack you. | 别给他们任何机会攻击你 |
[12:23] | That will allow the da to object if necessary and your response won’t have to be stricken from the record. | 如果必要 地区检查官会表示反对 你的证词不必从记录上删除 |
[12:30] | Lindsay? | |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:33] | Yeah,I-I’ll remember. | 是 我-我会记住 |
[12:34] | Hang in there,kiddo. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[12:36] | If you need anything,give me a call. | 无论需要什么 给我电话 |
[12:38] | Thanks,stel. | 谢谢 Stel |
[12:39] | Say hi to everyone for me. | 代我向大家问好 |
[12:41] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:00] | stella? | |
[13:03] | Oh,am I interrupting? | 打搅你了吗? |
[13:04] | Uh,no,no. | 没有 |
[13:05] | It’s,uh… | 那是… |
[13:06] | I,uh… | 我…. |
[13:07] | I was just talking to lindsay. | 我刚和Lindsay通过电话 |
[13:08] | Oh,really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[13:09] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 |
[13:11] | She doesn’t sound quite the same. | 她听上去和平时不太一样 |
[13:14] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[13:15] | She’s going to be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[13:16] | Said to say hello. | 她还问候大家 |
[13:20] | So what do you got? | 有什么进展吗? |
[13:21] | Oh,flack called. | Flack打过电话来 |
[13:21] | Rupert lanigan’s alibi checked out. | Rupert Lanigan的不在场证明得到证实 |
[13:24] | So I got a shoe print that’s not in the database,I got blood that only belongs to vienna hyatt, | 手头的鞋印在数据库里没有记录 血迹也只有Vienna Hyatt的 |
[13:28] | and we got a psycho magician who kills for imaginary audiences. | 还有位疯狂魔术师为虚构的观众而杀人 |
[13:31] | And,unfortunately,his victim is all too real. | 不幸的是 他的受害者却是真实的 |
[13:47] | Look,we know you fired vienna hyatt two weeks ago for trying to sell your secrets to a tabloid. | 我们知道你两周前解雇了Vienna Hyatt 因为她试图把你的秘密卖给小报 |
[13:54] | Excuse me for one second please. | 抱歉 请稍等 |
[13:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Vienna chose money over family is what she did. | Vienna选择了金钱而不是家庭 |
[13:59] | So you decided to split the family. | 所以你打算拆开这个家 |
[14:01] | Why now? | 干嘛是现在? |
[14:03] | Why’d she decide to sell you out? | 她为何决定出卖你? |
[14:05] | Greed. | 贪婪 |
[14:06] | Look,I’m an illusionist. | 我是个魔术师 |
[14:09] | It’s what I am,it’s not what I do. | 这就是我 不光是职业 |
[14:12] | Betray my craft,you betray me. | 背叛我的手艺 就是背叛我 |
[14:15] | Why now? | 干嘛是现在? |
[14:16] | I guess she decided to show her true colors. | 我猜她终于想暴露她的真实想法了 |
[14:25] | Luke? | |
[14:26] | Yeah,what’s up,man? | 什么事 伙计? |
[14:27] | Sorry to interrupt,but we got a final run-through and a safety check in a minute. | 抱歉打搅了 但我们马上要做 最后的排练 还有安全检查 |
[14:31] | If that’s it,detectives…… | 如果就那么点事 警探… |
[14:33] | I’m going to go light myselfon fire. | 我要去给自己点上火 |
[14:45] | Hey,mac,you see what I see? | 嘿 Mac 看我发现了什么 |
[14:52] | Check this out,mac. | 看看这个 Mac |
[14:55] | Could possibly match the footprint at the crime scene. | 很可能与犯罪现场发现的鞋印匹配 |
[14:58] | Maybe murder runs in the family. | 也许是家族谋杀 |
[15:09] | ************* | 来吧 纽约! 第二场”我即死神”表演 |
[15:12] | are you ready,new york?! | 准备好了吗 纽约?! |
[15:20] | someone,please,light me on fire! | 来人 拜托 给我来把火! |
[15:42] | We’re live in midtown manhattan where illusionist-daredevil luke blade continues to burn alive. | 我们现在曼哈顿中心现场直播 疯狂魔术师Luke Blade表演大烧活人 |
[15:46] | Blade’s plan is to stay aflame for four hours. | Blade计划让火烧上4小时 |
[15:50] | We’ll continue to bring you live coverage of this amazing story as it develops. | 稍后我们将继续为您直播 这场迷人表演的后续部分 |
[15:54] | All right,they say burning is the most painful of deaths. | 他们说烧死是最痛苦的死法 |
[15:57] | I love that.How do they know? | 我喜欢这说法 他们怎么知道的? |
[15:58] | What,did they take a poll? | 什么 他们还进行投票? |
[16:00] | 64% of dead people surveyed… | 64%被调查的死者… |
[16:03] | hey,dan,if you want to go home and catch some sleep,I can finish this up. | Dan 如果你想回家睡会儿 我可以一个人做这事 |
[16:05] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:06] | No,it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:07] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[16:08] | Let’s gethis done. | 把这个搞定 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:10] | So on the right,we’ve got the shoe print at the crime scene. | 那么右边 是在犯罪现场采集的鞋印 |
[16:13] | Austin cannon’s shoe print on the left,right there. | Austin Cannon的就在左边 |
[16:15] | Right,let’s see what we got. | 对 看看能得到什么结果 |
[16:19] | Same tread marks,same voids… | 同样的鞋底纹路 同样的空隙… |
[16:21] | matching wear pattern on the instep. | 脚背的穿鞋模式也吻合 |
[16:23] | Yeah,more than likely puts mr.Stunt engineer at the crime scene. | 是啊 这下绝技先生的技师 就在犯罪现场了 |
[16:26] | But not necessarily at the time of the murder. | 但不一定是谋杀的时候 |
[16:28] | We need a motive before we talk to him. | 在和他交涉之前需要找到动机 |
[16:32] | It was getting late and the place was closing up. | 时间不早了 那地方要打烊了 |
[16:35] | Everybody had pretty much cleared out except for us. | 除了我们 其他人差不多都离开了 |
[16:40] | We just sat there talking forever. | 我们一直坐在那儿聊天 |
[16:43] | About boys,school,going away for the summer. | 男孩子啊 学校啊 暑假娱乐计划啊 |
[16:51] | we talked about how much we were going to miss each other over those months and how we would stay friends forever. | 我们谈论那几个月会如何想念彼此 如何会让友谊长存 |
[16:58] | I remember kelly… | 我记得Kelly… |
[17:00] | saying that she,uh,hadn’t even packed yet. | 说她还没打包 |
[17:04] | She usually stayed home for the summer,but… | 她通常是在家过暑假的 但是… |
[17:08] | this was going to be her,uh,her first summ away. | 这是她第一次打算出去过暑假 |
[17:15] | And what happened next? | 接着又发生了什么? |
[17:19] | I got up to go to the restroom to wash my hands. | 我起身去盥洗室洗手 |
[17:26] | I could still hear them laughing outside the door. | 还能听见她们从门外传来的笑声 |
[17:32] | and I was only in there for about 15 seconds when I heard the bells chime at the front door. | 我只在里面呆了15秒左右 就听到前门的开门铃响了 |
[17:39] | and,uh… | 然后… |
[17:42] | that’s when I heard the first shot. | 就听到第一声枪响 |
[17:46] | I frozE. | 我呆住了 |
[17:48] | I didn’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[17:50] | I just froze. | 只是呆在那里 |
[17:54] | And I could hear them screaming in the other room. | 我能听到她们在另一间屋尖叫 |
[18:02] | And then I heard another shot. | 接着又听到另一声枪响 |
[18:05] | and then… | 然后… |
[18:06] | another. | 又一枪 |
[18:07] | And another. | 又是一枪 |
[18:11] | I just curled up in the corner,and I covered my ears. | 我蜷缩在角落 捂着自己的耳朵 |
[18:17] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[18:18] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[18:21] | I… | 我… |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:23] | I,uh… | 我 唔… |
[18:24] | I… | 我… |
[18:25] | can we stop? | 我们能停下吗? |
[18:27] | Your honor,this might be a good time to take a break. | 法官大人 也许是时候休庭了 |
[18:30] | Perhaps we can finish miss monroe’s testimony tomorrow? | 能让Monroe小姐明天继续作证吗? |
[18:32] | Court’s adjourned until 10:00 A.M.Tomorrow. | 明早10点继续开庭 |
[18:47] | so,mac,austin cannon’s shoe print matches the shoe print I lifted at the crime scene,but not the bloody one. | 那么 Mac Austin Cannon的鞋印与 犯罪现场提取的吻合 但不是带血的那个 |
[18:53] | And I spoke to a guy in luke blade’s crew. | 我跟Luke Blade的一个员工谈过 |
[18:55] | They aren’t exactly lacosanostra. | 他们可不是铁哥们 (La Cosa Nostra:意语 黑手党) |
[18:57] | He was more than willing to go against the family. | 他更想背叛这个家庭 |
[18:59] | He told me that austin was dating vienna hyatt, | 他告诉我Austin在和Vienna Hyatt约会 |
[19:02] | and that recently things got rocky when he caught her sleeping with luke blade. | 最近逮到她和Luke Blade睡觉后 事情就变得麻烦了 |
[19:06] | Austin was going to leave the family. | Austin就打算离开这个家庭了 |
[19:08] | Merlin,what are you doing here,trading in your crime scene kit for a magic kit? | 梅林(魔术师和预言家) 你在干啥 把你的工具箱换成了魔术箱? |
[19:16] | That’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[19:17] | It’s not a butterfly,but it’s nice. | 虽然不是蝴蝶 但很漂亮 |
[19:20] | All right,spill it. | 好吧 说吧 |
[19:21] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[19:22] | Experimentation and observation. | 实验加观察 |
[19:25] | No,mac,I’m talking about the mechanics of the trick? | 不 Mac 我在说这个戏法的诀窍? |
[19:29] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 一个魔术师绝不会泄露他的秘密 |
[19:32] | But you’re right. | 但是你是对的 |
[19:33] | It’s in the mechanics,the engineering… | 一切都在技巧中 工程… |
[19:37] | which is austin’s expertise. | 这就是Austin所专长的 |
[19:39] | The hard part is creating the trick. | 难的是创造戏法 |
[19:41] | The rest is showmanship. | 其余就只是演出技巧 |
[19:42] | Austin cannon does the legwork… | Austin Cannon做外勤… |
[19:44] | but doesn’t reap any of the benefits. | 但是却没收获任何好处 |
[19:46] | So maybe austin cannon was tired of making luke look good. | 也许Austin Cannon 已经厌倦让Luke那么风光了 |
[20:16] | No! | 不! |
[20:35] | Ten,nine,eight,seven,six,five,four,three,two,one. | |
[21:24] | danny,help me turn the body. | Danny 帮我把尸体翻过来 |
[21:38] | Well,so much for questioning austin cannon. | 还有那么多问题要问Austin Cannon呢 |
[21:41] | Looks like the trick’s on us. | 看上去是对我们耍的戏法 |
[21:53] | Is it a case of art imitating life or life imitating art? | 这起案件 是艺术模仿生活 还是生活模仿艺术呢? |
[21:57] | For the second night in a row,police have found a body killed in a fashion consistent | 连续第二个晚上 警方发现尸体 其死法与… |
[22:01] | with the tricks performed by master illusionist,luke blade. | 魔术大师Luke Blade 表演的魔术一致 |
[22:05] | Blade reportedly is cooperating with the police and has agreed not to perform his final trick. | 据说Blade正与警方合作 并且答应取消最后魔术的表演 |
[22:11] | New york crime scene investigators are continuing their search for clues. | 纽约犯罪现场调查员 正继续寻找相关线索 |
[22:15] | We’ll continue to bring you live updates on this story as they develop. | 我们会继续追踪报道最新消息 |
[22:18] | Back to you in the studio. | 交还给你 演播室 |
[22:19] | Mac. | |
[22:21] | Found this in the trash can. | 在垃圾桶里找到这个 |
[22:23] | This is second vic connected to mr.Magic,luke blade. | 这是第二位与魔术师先生Luke Blade 有关的受害者了 |
[22:26] | We’re going to have to entertain the idea that this guy’s good enough to be in two places at the same time. | 我们不得不接受这个想法了 这个家伙太棒了 能同时出现在两个地方 |
[22:30] | I’m not going to go at him with nothing up my sleeve. | 无凭无据 我是不会去问他的 |
[22:32] | We need evidence. | 我们需要证据 |
[22:33] | Hopefully,we’ll get a print off that. | 希望在那上面会有指纹 |
[22:36] | It started here. | 从这里开始的 |
[22:39] | He had the victimon his knees. | 他让受害者跪在地上 |
[22:45] | No! | 不! |
[22:52] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[22:55] | What do we got in here? | 这里面有什么呢? |
[23:15] | The end is charred. | 尾部烧焦了 |
[23:17] | No! | 不! 不! |
[23:18] | No! | 不! 不! |
[23:21] | Abracadabra. | (巫术用语) |
[23:41] | Figure it out yet? | 想出来了吗? |
[23:44] | He disappears at 11:00 and the anonymous 911 call– the cries for help from the alley– comes in at 10:58. | 他在11点消失 911接到的匿名电话– 巷子里的求救声–是在10:58 |
[23:51] | So it appears that luke blade did not commit the murder. | 所以看来Luke Blade不是凶手 |
[23:55] | What if that’s not luke blade on fire at all? | 如果被火焚的根本就不是Luke Blade呢? |
[23:58] | What if a switch was made before he was even lit. | 如果点火前就调包了呢? |
[24:00] | Well,he prides himself on executing all his illusions. | 他一直自豪于所以的魔术手法 都是亲自完成的 |
[24:04] | I mean,he wouldn’t do a fire trick if he wasn’t the one put on fire. | 我是说 如果不是他被点着 他就不可能表演点火魔术 |
[24:06] | Okay,okay. | 好的 |
[24:07] | But there’s got to be a switch at some point. | 但是肯定在某刻做过调换 |
[24:09] | All right,well,if there was a switch,there would have to be some kind of deviation in the pattern. | 好吧 如果有调换 那在模式上就会有差别 |
[24:15] | The only pattern I found is this… | 我只找到一个模式… |
[24:18] | see every half hour his team comes in to refuel. | 每半小时他的队伍会来补给燃料 |
[24:21] | The blankets are soaked with a flammable liquid. | 这些毯子浸过易燃液体 |
[24:24] | They’re used as a wick to keep him going. | 被当作灯芯让他继续表演 |
[24:26] | Last two are here,10:00 and 10:30. | 最后两次在这 10:00和10:30 |
[24:30] | Well,there you go. | 就这了 他就在这改变了表演模式 但也只停顿了 大概 一秒钟 |
[24:31] | He deviates from the pattern right here,but it’s only blocked for,like,a second. | 就这了 他就在这改变了表演模式 但也只停顿了 大概 一秒钟 |
[24:35] | Wait a second.Let me run that back. | 等一下 让我倒回去 |
[24:37] | Okay,right there. | 好了 就在这 |
[24:38] | You see that? | 你看到那了吗? |
[24:39] | Sort of a brighter glow behind the blanket. | 毯子后有种更亮的光 |
[24:41] | It’s got to be when the switch was made. | 这应该就是调包的时间 |
[24:43] | There’s a second person on fire behind the blanket causing a more intense glow. | 毯子后有第二个着火的人 才引起更剧烈的亮光 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:48] | Okay,so if the 911 call came in at 10:58,mm-hmm. | 好的 那么如果报警电话是在10:58 |
[24:51] | And the switch was made at 10:30, | 交换在10:30 |
[24:52] | that gives him roughly a 30 minute window to commit the murder and reappear with the fire extinguisher. | 这就给了他大约30分钟的时间 实施抹杀再带着灭火器重回现场 |
[24:57] | The crime scene’s only three blocks away. | 犯罪现场就在3个街区外 |
[24:58] | But it’s just not enough to say that he had the opportunity to commit the murder. | 光说他有机会杀人是不够的 |
[25:01] | We can’t arrest him for that. | 我们不能因此逮捕他 |
[25:03] | We got to place him in that alley. | 得确定他在巷子里 |
[26:26] | I’m losing my mind. | 居然跑神了 |
[26:31] | No match. | 没有吻合的 |
[26:50] | Well,well… | 好啊 好啊… |
[26:51] | if it isn’t the great debunker. | 那不是伟大的 “把戏被戳穿者”嘛 |
[26:53] | What can I do for you this time,detective? | 这次我又能为你做什么 侦探? |
[26:55] | I’m looking for a way to make my caseload disappear,rupert. | 我在找种办法 能让案件减少 Rupert |
[26:59] | You got that in your bag of tricks? | 在你戏法袋里有吗? |
[27:00] | They’re not tricks,they’re illusions. | 那不是戏法 是魔术 |
[27:03] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[27:04] | Actually,we’re looking for these items. | 实际上 我们在找这些东西 |
[27:08] | Are they sold separately or they come in some sort of kit? | 他们是分开销售的呢 还是作为某种装备一起卖的呢? |
[27:11] | You won’t find these on any shelf. | 你们在任何货架上都找不到 |
[27:13] | This stuff dates back maybe 30 years. | 这个东西大概要追溯到30年前了 |
[27:16] | You know where we can find them? | 知道哪里可以找到吗? |
[27:18] | Our shop manufactured a bunch of kits,but only-only one included handcuffs. | 我们店生产过一批这类工具盒 但只有一个有手铐 |
[27:21] | I might have one out back. | 也许后面有一个 |
[27:23] | Would you do us a favor and look? | 能帮个忙去看一下吗? |
[27:32] | You think houdini knew the impact he would have on mafia lingo? | 你觉得霍迪尼知道 自己对黑手党行话的影响吗? |
[27:35] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[27:36] | It’s like when they whack somebody,they say,”we made him do a houdini.” | 比如他们痛打某人 就会说”让他做回霍迪尼” |
[27:38] | You think that would make him proud? | 你觉得那会让他骄傲吗? |
[27:40] | Are we actually having this conversation? | 我们真的要讨论这个吗? |
[27:42] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:43] | Can you explain the difference between dna and rna? | 你能解释一下DNA和RNA的区别吗? |
[27:45] | Is that better? | 这是不是好点? |
[27:46] | ‘Cause that’s scintillating conversation right there. | 因为那才是有智慧的谈话 |
[27:48] | It would be if you knew… | 是这样的 只要你了解… |
[27:48] | This is what you’re looking for. | 这就是你们找的 |
[27:50] | It has all three items you showed me in those photographs. | 你们所出示照片上的三样东西都在里面 |
[27:53] | You better return this,though. | 不过你们最好能归还 |
[27:54] | It’s a collector’s item. | 这个是珍藏品 |
[27:55] | I don’t want to find out you two pulled a houdini on me. | 我不希望你们俩给我来霍迪尼那套 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | The substance I recovered from the gas can is,uh… | 在汽油罐上提到的物质是… |
[28:40] | stunt gel. | 特技凝胶 |
[28:41] | Why do I even bother if you know the answer,mac. | Mac 你都知道答案了 我干吗还费劲啊 |
[28:44] | Everything has to be backed up by science,you know that. | 你明白的 一切都该得到科学的有利支持 |
[28:51] | When we’re done here,you go home. | 这里搞定后 你就回家 |
[28:53] | Take the day. | 休息一天 |
[28:54] | Normally I’d fight with you,but I’m too tired. | 要是平时 我会争辩 但现在太累了 |
[28:56] | That sounds great. | 听上去很不错 |
[28:58] | You want to do the honors? | 希望享有这项荣誉吗? |
[29:00] | Are you lighting your arm on fire in the name of science? | 你要以科学的名义把自己的手臂点燃? |
[29:02] | What other job allows you to set your boss on fire? | 还有别的工作会允许你 把自己的老板点着吗? |
[29:05] | Going once,going twice… | 一 二… |
[29:07] | sold. | 成交 |
[29:08] | But if you go up in flames,I get your office? | 但如果你真烧起来 我能进驻你的办公室吗? |
[29:15] | You’re telling me you don’t feel that? | 你真的感觉不到吗? |
[29:16] | Oh,I definitely feel it. | 当然感觉到了 |
[29:18] | But I imagine this heat is nothing compared to a full body burn for four hours. | 但我想与全身烧上四小时相比 这点热量算不上什么 |
[29:23] | All right,so tell me again why you’re doing this? | 好吧 再告诉我一次你为什么要做这个? |
[29:25] | Luke blade is using his tricks as his alibi. | Luke Blade用他的戏法作不在场证明 |
[29:28] | He claims to blur the line between reality and illusion. | 他宣称混淆了现实与魔术的界限 |
[29:39] | And his guilt is becoming very clear. | 他的罪行很明显了 |
[30:05] | go with your instincts. | 跟着本能走 |
[30:15] | Nypd has confirmed that the two victims in this case of black magic are luke blade’s former assistant, | 纽约警方已经确定这起黑魔法案件中的 两位受害者是Luke Blade前助手 |
[30:21] | and stunt engineer,austin cannon,seen here working with luke blade on his last stunt. | 以及特技工程师 Austin Cannon 这就是他和Luke Blade最后一场演出 |
[30:26] | Speculation among police officials is that luke blade himself is involved,orchestrating his deadliest illusion yet. | 警方有猜测说Luke Blade本人牵涉其中 自己策划了这次最致命的魔术 |
[30:32] | But that hasn’t stopped thousands of fans from purchasing luke blade paraphernalia as sales have gone through the roof. | 但这并不能阻止数以千计的粉丝购买 Luke Blade的随身用具 销售量暴涨 |
[30:38] | Nothing like murder to increase your profit margin. | 没什么比谋杀更能提高你的利润了 |
[30:41] | The dna danny recovered off the magic wand came back. | Danny从魔术棒上提取的DNA结果出来了 |
[30:46] | Run it through codis? | 在CODIS里搜索过了吗? |
[30:47] | Yeah.You ready for this? | 是的 准备好了吗? |
[30:49] | The donor isn’t in the system. | DNA所有者不在系统内 |
[30:51] | However,his father is. | 不过 他的父亲在 |
[30:53] | George clark. | |
[30:54] | In and out of prison since he was 16. | 十六岁起就在牢房进进出出 |
[30:56] | Well,find him– maybe he can tell us where his son is. | 那么 找到他– 也许他能告诉我们他儿子在哪儿 |
[30:59] | George clark passed away three years ago. | George Clark在三年前去世了 |
[31:01] | What’s more interesting is who his son is… | 更有趣的是 他儿子竟是… |
[31:05] | luke blade. | |
[31:06] | Apparently,george’s wife died giving birth to luke. | 显然 George的妻子生下Luke后就死了 |
[31:09] | Confident that he wasn’t going to be a good single father,he gave luke up for adoption. | 他确定不能做个好的单身父亲 就把Luke送去让人领养 |
[31:13] | He find a family? | 他找到好人家了? |
[31:15] | He was adopted by a sylvia walker. | 他被名叫Sylvia Walker的人收养 |
[31:17] | She probably thought she couldn’t have children,so she and her husband adopted luke as an infant. | 她很可能认为自己不能生育 所以在Luke婴儿时 与丈夫收养了他 |
[31:21] | It says here that luke started to exhibit signs of fetal alcohol syndrome at the age of six. | 这上面说 Luke六岁时就出现 胎儿酒精综合征(FAS)的症状 |
[31:26] | Sylvia was pregnant. | 后来 Sylvia怀孕了 |
[31:28] | They gave luke back. | 他们将Luke还了回去 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:30] | The onset of fetal alcohol syndrome is violent mood swings,impulsive behavior,temper tantrums. | FAS发作时会有暴力情绪起落 冲动行为 暴怒 |
[31:36] | She must have been worried about luke being around the newborn. | 她肯定担心Luke在新生儿周围 |
[31:41] | Records indicate any personal belongings? | 纪录提到有什么个人所有物吗? |
[31:46] | Mmm,here it is. | 在这儿 个人财产 魔术盒 |
[31:47] | Uh,personal property: A magic set. | 在这儿 个人财产 魔术盒 |
[31:52] | Like was made to disappear. | Luke是被迫消失的 |
[31:55] | Thus began his fascination… | 从而 开始了施展自己的魔力… |
[31:59] | with the art of illusion. | 利用魔术技巧 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:01] | He bounced around the system for the next 15 years,in and out of institutions and foster homes, | 接下去十五年他在系统中轮回 在机构和领养家庭里进进出出 |
[32:07] | and most definitely harboring feelings of abandonment by his family. | 肯定满怀被家人抛弃的感觉 |
[32:11] | Luke referred to his crew as his family. | Luke把自己的职员当作家人 |
[32:16] | He’s targeting those who betrayed him and violated a scared trust. | 他是将那些背叛他 践踏内部信任的人作为目标 |
[32:28] | Miss monroe,can you please tell the jury what happened after you heard the gunshots? | Monroe小姐 能否告知陪审团 听到枪声后发生了什么? |
[32:36] | It was quiet. | 很安静 |
[32:38] | But I could hear footsteps outside the door. | 但我能听见门外的脚步声 |
[32:43] | And the faucet was still running. | 水龙头还开着 |
[32:46] | I remember being scared that whoever was out there would hear it. | 我记得 就怕外面的人会听见 |
[33:06] | Miss monroe? | Monroe小姐? |
[33:11] | I’m not sure why,or what I was thinking,but I,uh… | 我不确定原因 或者自己当时的想法 但我… |
[33:15] | I-I went to the door,and I opened it just enough to see out. | 我走到门后 打开一点 足够我看到外面的情况 |
[33:21] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么? |
[33:23] | I saw a man holding a shotgun,covered in blood. | 我看见一个男人举着鸟枪 浑身是血 |
[33:30] | The man you saw,is he in this courtroom today? | 你看见的那个男人 现在在庭上吗? |
[33:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:37] | He’s sitting right there,in the grey suit. | 就坐在那里 穿灰色衣服 |
[33:49] | Miss monroe,was there a time after that you left the restroom? | Monroe小姐 你后来离开了洗手间 是吗? |
[33:56] | Yeah,I heard the front door chime again,and I waited a few seconds,and I went out. | 对 我听见前门再次打开 再等了一会儿 我就出去了 |
[34:04] | And what did you see,lindsay? | 那你看到什么 Lindsay? |
[34:06] | I saw my friends. | 我看见我的朋友 |
[34:12] | There was so much blood. | 好多好多血 |
[34:16] | Sarah,the girl who worked there,I saw her on the floor near the register. | 在那儿工作的女孩Sarah 我看见她躺在登记处的地上 |
[34:24] | And then I went to the counter,and I called 911. | 然后我跑到柜台 打给911 |
[34:27] | Someone help me,please. | 快来人帮帮我 拜托 |
[34:28] | He shot them. | 他开枪 打了她们 |
[34:30] | He shot them all. | 她们全被枪击了 |
[34:39] | Well,there’s still no info on sylvia walker’s whereabouts. | 还是不知道Sylvia Walker住在那里 |
[34:42] | And no one’s seen luke. | 而且没有人见到Luke |
[34:43] | We tried his hotel,his office,his dressing room. | 我们找过他旅馆 办公室 更衣室 |
[34:46] | None of his people know where he is. | 他的手下都不知道他上哪儿了 |
[34:48] | Flack is tracking down every angle. | Flack正在各处搜捕 |
[34:49] | Three tricks in three nights. | 三个晚上 三个戏法 |
[34:51] | Two victims down. | 出现两个死者 |
[34:52] | Luke’s adoptive mother is the finale. | Luke的养母会是最后一个 |
[35:21] | you don’t know who I am,do you? | 你不知道我是谁 对吗? |
[35:26] | It doesn’t surprise me at all. | 我一点儿不奇怪 |
[35:29] | It’s been… | 已经有… |
[35:31] | what,25 years? | 多少 二十五年了吧? |
[35:35] | I’ve grown just a bit since then,haven’t I? | 比起那会儿 我只长大了一点 对吗? |
[35:39] | Take a closer look. | 近距离看看 |
[35:43] | no? | 不是? |
[35:44] | Nothing? | 什么都没有? |
[35:46] | You don’t remember your own son?! | 你不记得自己的儿子?! |
[35:50] | He’s mimicking his own act when he kills. | 他杀人 就是在模仿自己的演出 |
[35:52] | What was his last trick supposed to be? | 最后的戏法是什么来着? |
[35:54] | An homage to houdini. | 向霍迪尼致敬 |
[35:56] | He submerges himself in a tank of water wearing a straightjacket,has to escape before he drowns. | 穿着紧身衣将自己淹没在一缸水里 必须在溺水前逃生 |
[36:01] | E nature of the crimes are consistent with fetal alcohol syndrome. | 犯罪性质与FAS一致 |
[36:04] | Yeah,difficulty telling fantasy from reality,and an inability to reason from cause to effect. | 对 很难分辨现实与幻想 从起因到后果都无法解释 |
[36:09] | He was a ticking time bomb. | 他是颗定时炸弹 |
[36:11] | When his crew– his family– started to pull away from him,he snapped. | 当员工–家人–离他而去 他就开始爆发 |
[36:20] | that’s right. | 没错 |
[36:21] | It’s me,luke. | 是我 Luke |
[36:26] | The prodigal adopted son returns. | 多余的养子回来了 |
[36:29] | Truth be told… | 能得知真相… |
[36:31] | I should thank you. | 我真该谢谢你 |
[36:34] | along with all my misery,you brought me the one thing that means more to me than anything. | 伴随所有的不幸 你给了我一件意义最为深远的事物 |
[36:43] | Magic. | 魔术 |
[36:45] | And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. | 我打从心底谢你 |
[36:49] | But you’re a far better magician than I’ll ever be. | 但你是个比我好得多的魔术师 |
[36:53] | Because you taught me…… | 因为是你教会我… |
[36:57] | that people can disappear. | 人是可以消失的 |
[37:01] | So here we are. | 所以我们来了 |
[37:03] | You and me. | 就你跟我 |
[37:06] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[37:13] | He would create the illusion that he was on stage,and then escape to commit the murder. | 他会制造还在台上的幻象 然后逃脱杀人 |
[37:17] | Then return to the stage in front of a live audience to complete his alibI. | 最后在观众众目睽睽之下回到舞台 完成自己的不在场证明 |
[37:21] | Now that his final trick is canceled,he doesn’t have an illusion to hide behind. | 既然他最后的魔术取消了 就没有借以躲避的幻象 |
[37:26] | We gotta move. | 我们得行动了 |
[37:27] | Luke’s people reported one of their trucks missing. | Luke的手下报称丢失了一辆卡车 |
[37:29] | Lojack just picked it up on the corner of 23rd and 11th,next to the warehouse where luke stores his stuff. | Lojack刚刚在11号和23号街的拐角找到了 就在Luke储物的大仓库旁边 |
[37:33] | Showtime. | 演出时间到 |
[37:36] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们! |
[37:38] | I want to thank you all for coming to the show. | 感谢各位光临这次演出 |
[37:41] | For my next trick,this is something I’ve been working on for many,many years. | 下一个魔术 我已经练习了很久很久 |
[37:46] | It should not,can not be repeated,and most importantly,it has to be performed by a highly pissed off professional. | 它不该 也不能模仿 最重要的是 必须由一位极度令人反感的专家表演 |
[37:56] | Now,I’m looking for a volunteer from the audience. | 现在 我要从观众里挑选出一位志愿者 |
[38:01] | Oh,madam,you look like a brave soul. | 哦 女士 你看上去象勇士之魂 |
[38:06] | let’s give her a hand,shall we? | 让我们给她鼓掌 好吗? |
[38:09] | What makes this trick so amazing… | 这个魔术精彩之处… |
[38:12] | is… | 在于… |
[38:13] | I’m sorry,what was your name,madam? | 抱歉 你尊姓大名 女士? |
[38:14] | Sylvia…. | |
[38:15] | Sylvia has absolutely no training in escapology. | Sylvia绝对没有接受过脱逃术的训练 |
[38:20] | You might be asking yourself,”how in the hell is she going to get out of this one?” | 你也许在嘀咕 “她到底要怎样从这里逃出来呢?” |
[38:24] | Well,let me save you the suspense. | 让我打消你的疑问 |
[38:27] | She’s not. | 她不会 |
[38:29] | As houdini said… | 就象霍迪尼所说… |
[38:31] | “my brain is the key that will set me…free.” | “我的头脑就是那把钥匙 帮我解开束缚” |
[39:03] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的吗? |
[39:05] | Is this guy good or what? | 这人表演得好吗? |
[39:17] | No! | No! No! No! No! 不! |
[39:25] | ***************** | 别动! 双手背后! |
[39:57] | Will the defendant please rise? | 请被告起立? |
[40:01] | Madame foreman,you’ve reached a verdict,what say you? | 陪审团主席 你已经有了裁决 结果如何? |
[40:06] | In the matter of the people V.Daniel katums,we find the defendant… | 公诉方起诉Daniel Katums一案 我们裁定被告人… |
[40:11] | guilty of murder in the first degree. | 一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[40:14] | This court is now adjourned. | 现在退庭 |
[40:37] | CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 18 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |