Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:37] They brought in the big guns. 他们把大人物请来了
[01:40] Thought you had the night off, mac. 还以为今晚你休息呢 Mac
[01:42] I do, but peyton’s on call, and I’m with her. 是啊 但是Peyton值班 所以我跟着来了
[01:48] Danny, I thought you requested an M.E. Danny 我想是你叫法医的吧
[01:51] I did, I did. 我是叫了
[01:53] neighbor upstairs heard a scream about an hour ago. 楼上邻居在一小时前听到有人大叫
[01:57] Thought someone might be hurt in the apartment. 认为公寓里可能有人受伤
[01:59] Uniforms hit the door. 制服警官撞开了门
[02:02] At first glance… 初看…
[02:04] it looks like a bad slip and fall, but I’d love for you to confirm manner of death for me. 象是失足致死 但我还是想让你来确认死亡方式
[02:09] Am I the last one to hear about this? 我是最后一个知道的吗?
[02:12] I guess so. 我想是的
[02:14] Flack knows? Flack知道吗?
[02:17] You got an I.D.On the vic? 知道死者身份了吗?
[02:18] No photo I.D.Or driver’s license, but I got a credit card. 没有带照片的证件或驾照 但是我找到张信用卡
[02:22] Name is diane langston. 名字是Diane Langston
[02:24] Put two and two together… 根据现有情况判断…
[02:26] “I love you, D.L.” “我爱你, D.L.”
[02:28] Looks like blunt force trauma. 看起来像是钝器外伤
[02:30] She could’ve hit any number of surfaces in this bathroom. 她可能撞到了浴室里任何东西的表面
[02:34] I can’t say that’s what caused her death. 我不能确定她的死因
[02:37] I mean, is there anything that would lead you to believe that this was a homicide and not an accident? 我是说 有可能让你确认 这是谋杀而非意外吗?
[02:43] No sign of a struggle. 没有打斗迹象
[02:45] You thinking something else? 有什么别的想法?
[02:47] I got one razor one toothbrush, one robe, 我找到一把剃刀 一支牙刷 一件浴袍
[02:51] so, figuring one person lives here and there’s no perfume or nail polish or any girl stuff. 就是说这里只有一个人住 没有香水指甲油这些女孩子的东西
[02:56] Those shirts belong to a man. 那些衬衫都是男式的
[02:57] They button left over right. 扣子在右边
[02:58] So I assuming the tenant’s a guy. 所以我想租客应该是个男的
[03:01] Okay, simple answer: It’s her boyfriend’s apartment. 那答案就很简单了: 这是她男朋友的公寓
[03:05] Yeah, but where is he? 是啊 但他在哪里?
[03:10] She comes in, strips naked, writes a love note on the mirror. 她走进来 轻解罗衫 在镜子上写上爱的留言
[03:13] Obviously, it wasn’t an evening planned for one. 很明显 今晚并未准备一个人过
[03:17] And if she’s not expecting him for a few hours, why is she pouring champagne for two? 而且要是她并不期待他很快到来的话 干嘛要倒上两杯香槟?
[03:22] Other option, he was here. 另一个可能 他当时在场
[03:24] Right, but where did he go? 对 但后来去哪儿了呢?
[03:32] A beautiful woman plans a private party like this, you’re going to have to knock me unconscious and drag me out. 一个美女安排这样的私人派对 你得把我打昏才能拖我出去
[03:38] I don’t think diane langston is the girlfriend of the guy who lives here. 我觉得Diane Langston不是 住在这里那家伙的女友
[03:44] Universal key. 万能钥匙
[03:47] All right, so she breaks in, pours some champagne and takes a bath? 好吧 那她闯了进来 倒上香槟 又洗了个澡?
[03:51] Just like the fairy tale. 就像童话里写的一样
[03:53] Only this goldilocks isn’t sleeping. 只是这位美人儿不是在沉睡
[03:56] She’s dead. 而是死亡
[04:35] “CSI: NY” Season 3 Episode 16
[05:19] Our canvass of the apartment didn’t yield a single clue to the identity of our tenant. 我们对公寓的调查完全没有取得 这名房客的任何身份信息
[05:23] No mail, prescription bottles or even a phone. 没有信件 处方药瓶 连个电话号码都没有
[05:26] I rattled awake the property management company. 我联系了财产管理公司
[05:28] The apartment is leased to a D.J.Melvoy. 这间公寓是一个叫D.J.Melvoy租的
[05:31] We’re trying to track him down now. 我们正在找他
[05:33] I ran his name through our database to check for priors. 我在咱们的数据库里查了查他的前科
[05:36] Got something even more interesting. 找到些更有趣的东西
[05:38] He filed a restraining order. 他申请了一个禁止令
[05:39] Let me guess– against diane langston. 我来猜猜 针对Diane Langston的
[05:41] Six months ago. 六个月以前
[05:43] Go get the details. 去查查详细情况
[05:44] See what else you can find out about her. 看看还能找到什么别的关于她的资料
[05:49] It’s as I expected. 如我所想
[05:51] Difficult to estimate the time of death. 很难估计死亡时间
[05:53] Her body temp is 97.2, but the water could have kept her warm. 她的体温是97.2度 但是水可能替她保温
[05:57] Blood in the water, but she didn’t bleed out. 水里有血 但她并没有大量出血
[05:59] The injury to her head is superficial. 头上的伤很浅
[06:01] I wouldn’t expect it to cause a hematoma or deatH. 我觉得这并不会引起血肿或死亡
[06:04] But a bullet might. 但子弹会
[06:06] Just pulled this fragment from the tub. 刚把这碎片从浴缸里取出来
[06:11] There’s no entry or exit wound. 没有子弹的入口或出口
[06:14] So how’d she die? 那她是怎么死的?
[06:17] I have no idea. 我不知道
[06:50] I thought you had the night off. 我以为今晚你不值班啊
[06:52] My dinner date dumped me for a dead body. 我晚餐约的人甩了我去会见死尸了
[06:55] What have we got, flack? 什么情况 Flack?
[06:56] Our vic– emery gable. 死者叫 Emery Gable
[06:58] 25 years old. 25岁
[07:00] Music mogul. 乐坛红人
[07:01] Guy signs every hot young artist with half a voice. 签下了所有声音低沉的性感年轻女艺人
[07:03] Only witness we got is his sister kennedy. 唯一的目击者是他妹妹Kennedy
[07:06] Their attacker was female, five foot, five, blonde hair, medium build. 袭击者是个高5尺5寸 金发 中等身材的女人
[07:11] That’s not a very threatening description. 这描述可没什么大用
[07:14] Was she carrying a sledge hammer? 她带着大锤子么?
[07:15] Haven’t gotten all the details yet. 详细情况还不清楚
[07:17] Ms.Gable’s in a bit of shock. Gable小姐受了点惊吓
[07:19] And I want to warn you, she’s not very cooperative. 我还要警告你 她并不很愿意合作
[07:21] She reported the same intruder to the police twice before. 关于这个入侵者 她曾向警方举报了两次
[07:23] Each time, the detective questioned her on the phone, but there was never any follow-up. 警探每次在电话里询问 但都没有跟进
[07:27] So I’m looking into that. 所以我去调查这个
[07:28] Twice before? 之前有过两次?
[07:29] Yeah. 是啊
[07:30] Sounds like the attacker was after something. 听起来袭击者是在找什么东西
[07:31] Anything stolen? 有东西被偷吗?
[07:33] Hard to tell at this point, but we’re taking our best stab at an inventory. 现在很难讲 不过看看清单就清楚了吧
[07:40] Bled out in minutes. 几分钟内 失血过多而死
[07:43] Wrist was slashed with a piece of broken glass. 手腕被一片碎玻璃割破
[07:46] No hesitation marks. 没有犹豫的迹象
[07:48] There was definitely intent from the attacker. 袭击者绝对是有预谋的
[07:51] There any story to this scar along the jaw line? 下巴这道疤是怎么来的?
[07:54] Yeah, both the vic and his sister were in a car accident nine months agO. 嗯 死者和他妹妹 九个月前遭遇了一场车祸
[07:58] She actually moved in here with him to recover. 她和他搬到这里来复元的
[08:00] It’s hard to believe one woman did all this. 很难相信这一切是一个女人做的
[08:09] It happened when I tried to stop her. 就在我试图阻止她的时候发生的
[08:13] She attacked us both. 她同时攻击我们俩
[08:16] How’d she get in? 她怎么进来的?
[08:20] I… 我……
[08:21] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:23] When I arrived home from work… 我下班回来
[08:26] she was already in the apartment. 她就已经在屋子里了
[08:29] And your brother was… 你哥哥当时……
[08:31] Um, on… 嗯 哦
[08:33] on the phone. 在打电话
[08:34] Calling the police? 报警?
[08:35] I don’t know who he was talking to. 我不知道他打给谁
[08:38] I just remember seeing her over there. 只记得看到她在那边
[08:41] I told her to get out. 我叫她出去
[08:42] And when I attempted to throw her out, she attacked me. 而当我想把她赶出去时 她袭击了我
[08:46] This should have never happened. 这原本不会发生
[08:50] That woman, whoever she is, broke into our home twice before. 那个女人 不管是�l 之前闯进我们家两次
[08:55] And no one even bothered to come out here. 都没有警察来查看过
[08:59] And now emery’s dead, because you people didn’t do anything. 现在Emery死了 都是因为你们毫无作为
[09:08] I’m sorry, ms.Gable. 我很抱歉 Gable女士
[09:10] We’re going to find the woman who killed your brother. 我们会找出杀你哥哥的那个女人
[09:16] Ms.Gable… Gable女士
[09:20] what’s this about? 这是干什么?
[09:21] We need elimination prints– to scrape your nails. 我们需要指纹的排除样本 检查你指甲内的残留
[09:24] You struggled with the attacker. 你和袭击者争斗过
[09:26] It’s possible there’s trace that can lead us to a suspect. 你指甲缝里的残留可能有助于 我们找到嫌犯
[10:58] it wasn’t just a scream. 那不仅仅是大叫
[10:59] She sounded shocked. 她听起来很震惊
[11:01] And then it was just silent. 之后一切又归于平静
[11:03] I called 911. 我打了911
[11:04] We’re trying to locate the tenant who lives in the apartment. 我们正在找那间公寓的租客
[11:07] A D.J.Melvoy? 叫D.J.Melvoy?
[11:08] Don’t know him. 不认识他
[11:10] We see our neighbors all the time in the elevator, but I couldn’t tell you what apartment they live in. 我们都在电梯里遇到邻居 但不知道他们各自住在几号房
[11:15] And, I’m embarrassed to say, I haven’t bothered to learn their names. 另外 很不好意思 我没想过要知道他们的名字
[11:18] So did you hear an argument, perhaps, or maybe some sounds of a struggle before the scream? 那在那声大叫之前 有没有听到 争吵或者是打斗的声音?
[11:22] How about a gunshot? 枪声呢?
[11:24] I wasn’t here. 我当时不在
[11:26] We own a nightclub. 我们开了一家夜店
[11:27] I left about 10:15. 大概是10:15离开的
[11:29] 10:15? 10:15?
[11:30] When have you ever left for work at 10:15? 你什么时候10:15去上班过?
[11:32] It had to be closer to 10:45. 一定接近10:45
[11:36] What about you? 你呢?
[11:37] I’m a sound sleeper, but I bolted awake from the pain of a headache. 我睡得很沉 但被一阵头痛弄醒了
[11:41] Too much wine last night, I guess. 我想是昨晚喝得太多了
[11:43] Just won’t go away. 酒劲就是下不去
[11:45] I got up for aspirin, and that’s when I heard the scream. 我起来找阿斯匹林吃 就是那时候听到了叫声
[11:49] A pop. 有一下响声
[11:50] Then again, a quieter pop. 接着又一下 就是声音小些
[11:53] I didn’t think anything of it. 我也没多想
[11:54] I left. 就离开了
[11:55] I went to dinner with some friends. 和几个朋友去吃晚饭
[11:56] Missed all the excitement, I guess, huh? 错过了激动人心的时刻啊?
[11:58] This pop-pop. 这两声响声
[12:00] You heard it around 11:00? 你是在11点左右听到的吗?
[12:01] Like 10:15, 10:30. 大概是10:15 10:30的样子
[12:03] Did it sound like it came from the apartment across the hall? 听起来像是从走廊对面的公寓传来的吗?
[12:05] I assumed it didn’T. 我想不是的
[12:06] Why would you assume that? 为什么?
[12:07] Because I knew my neighbor is out of town. 因为我知道我邻居出城了
[12:08] He’s in boston. 他在波士顿
[12:09] So you know D.J.Melvoy? 那你认识D.J.Melvoy?
[12:11] No. But you just said you knew he was in boston. 不认识 但你刚才说你知道他是在波士顿
[12:13] No. 没有
[12:14] I said my neighbor is in boston. 我说我的邻居在波士顿
[12:15] D.J.Melvoy. 那是D.J.Melvoy
[12:17] No. 不是
[12:18] Who’s on first here, huh? 我有点糊涂了
[12:21] What’s the name of the guy that lives across the hall from you? 那对面住的人叫什么?
[12:23] What’s his name? 叫什么?
[12:24] Justin mckinney. Justin Mckinney
[12:25] Justin mckinney. Justin Mckinney
[12:27] Yeah. 是啊
[13:17] there’s some kind of residue on the inner surface. 内表面上有些残留物
[13:19] Like it was burnt or something. 好像被烧过之类的
[13:22] So far, that’s all I’ve found on any of the crime scene glass. 目前 我在现场找的玻璃上就发现这些
[13:28] There’s a foreign print. 有一个外来指纹
[13:30] No hit in our database. 在数据库里没有对应
[13:31] There’s no match in afis, it’s still a needle in a haystack. 在AFIS里没有对应 还是大海捞针
[13:34] Top priority is to find the murder weapon. 最要紧的是找到凶器
[13:41] sir, I mean, it’s not like I’ve had time to count or anything like that, but there’s over 500 pieces here. 长官 我是说 不是我有时间数之类的 但是这里有五百多片碎片啊
[13:47] Five hundred and seven. 507片
[13:55] fatal injury is the one to the wrist– severed the ulnar and radial arteries. 致命伤在手腕上 割断了尺骨和放射动脉
[14:00] I did discover something else about our victim…… 我还发现一些有关死者的东西…
[14:06] right here on his arm. 就在他手臂上
[14:09] Lesions? 淤伤?
[14:10] Kaposi’s sarcoma. 卡波氏瘤
[14:12] Could indicate immune deficiencies. 可能是免疫缺陷的表现
[14:15] This is from his stomach contents. 这是从他的胃容物里取出来的
[14:17] Logo’s a little hard to make out. 标识有点难辨认
[14:21] “G-x-F…” “G-X-F…”
[14:22] “c-3.” “C-3.”
[14:22] It’s combivir. 这是化合物
[14:24] It’s an antiviral. 是一种抗病毒药
[14:25] Used to treat hiv. 用来治疗HIV病毒
[14:28] I processed his entire apartment. 我检查了他的整个公寓
[14:30] I didn’t find any meds or anything else that indicates that the vic was hiv positive. 没发现任何药物或其他 表明他感染了HIV的东西
[14:35] Not that surprising. 没什么可奇怪的
[14:36] Many patients keep their meds in generic containers. 很多病人把药放在一般的容器里
[14:39] You know, in vitamin bottles, that sort of thing. 你知道 维生素瓶子一类的
[14:45] so… so the vic is definitely hiv positive. 那… 那死者肯定感染了HIV?
[14:48] Blood work confirmed it. 血检也证实了
[14:50] He had aids. 他有艾滋病
[14:52] I’ll notify everybody working the case. 我会通知所有处理这件案子的人
[14:55] Toxicology results are pending. 毒理检查的结果还没出来
[14:58] And I’ve sent trace from his nails to the lab. 我把他指缝里的东西送到实验室了
[15:12] Adam. Adam
[15:13] I haven’t found the murder weapon yet, okay? 我还没找到凶器 好么?
[15:15] It’s not as easy as it looks. 没有看起来那么简单
[15:17] There’s a lot of glass here, okay? 这儿的玻璃可不少啊
[15:18] – This is a big puzzle, and a tiny puzzle piece. – Okay.Okay. – 像是每片都很小的巨大拼图 – 好 好
[15:23] You didn’t come here for that? 你不是为那个来的?
[15:24] The dna results from the blood you collected off the glass. 你从玻璃上采集的血样的DNA结果
[15:26] Did it come from one donor? 是来自同一个人吗?
[15:27] Well, they just posted the dna results right now, so… 他们刚把结果送来
[15:34] let me check. 让我看看
[15:38] Let’s see. 看看
[15:41] the victim: Emery gable. 死者: Emery Gable
[15:46] Yeah. 是啊
[15:47] No other donors. 没有别的来源
[15:48] It was only our vic’s blood that I found on the glass. 我在玻璃上找到的都是死者的血液
[15:50] Which is strange, because you would expect the attacker– or even his sister’s– blood to be at the scene. 这很奇怪 一般觉得现场会有 袭击者甚至他妹妹的血
[15:55] But then again, the water from the fish tank did a good job of compromising our evidence that he… 但另一方面 鱼缸的水 又大大破坏了证据
[16:17] Dr.Klein, telephone please. Klein医生 有电话
[16:19] Dr.Klein. Klein医生 有电话
[16:20] There’s a three-month window period, so we won’t be able to tell you if you’re hiv positive before that time. 有三个月的窗口期 之前我们无法告诉你是否被感染
[16:25] And it could take longer. 可能会更久
[16:32] To lower your risk of infection, we’ll start you on an antiviral regimen. 为了减低感染的风险 我们要开始对你进行抗病毒治疗
[16:35] Side effects can include abdominal cramping, dizziness, headache, nausea, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite and kidney problems. 副作用包括腹部痉挛 晕眩 头痛 恶心 失眠 食欲下降和肾脏问题
[16:56] Do we know what killed goldilocks? 知道金发姑娘的死因了吗?
[16:58] Preliminary C.O.D.: Diane langston died from a broken heart. 初步死因: Diane Lanston死于 伤心过度
[17:05] You going to write that in the autopsy report? 你要把这写到验尸报告上?
[17:07] It’s called a cardiomyopathy. 称作原发性心肌症
[17:12] Emotional stress causes the heart muscle to weaken. 感情压力导致心肌衰弱
[17:15] Diane langston suffered a significant surge of epinephrine and stress hormones in the last week. Diane Langston前几周受到了 大量的肾上腺素和压力激素的刺激
[17:21] It stunned her heart. 致使她的心脏麻痹
[17:23] She passed out, hit her head. 昏了过去 撞到了头
[17:25] We found her in the tub. 我们就在浴缸里找到了她
[17:27] Primarily occurs to women in, um… 主要发生在…
[17:30] very passionate relationships. 热恋中的女性身上
[17:36] I’ll be very careful. 我会很小心的
[17:40] So you said preliminary C.O.D.What? 你说是初步死因 怎么?
[17:42] You’re not sure? 还不确定?
[17:43] Still waiting for the results back from tox, and analysis on the victim’s stomach contents, 还在等毒理检查的结果 以及胃容物的分析
[17:50] and there is still one unanswered piece of evidence. 还有一件证物没有得到解释
[17:53] The bullet. 子弹
[17:58] Her name is diane langston. 她的名字叫Diane Langston
[18:00] I’ve never seen that woman before, and I don’t know how she got into my apartment. 我从没见过那个女人 也不知道她是怎么进我公寓的
[18:03] That naked woman was found dead in your bathtub. 这个女人裸体死在你的浴缸里
[18:06] She didn’t just get there by accident. 她不是意外进去的
[18:08] I mean, in fact, it was quite clear that she had something on her mind. 事实上 很明显她有企图
[18:11] When did you get back from boston? 你什么时候从波士顿回来的?
[18:12] Two hours ago. 两小时前
[18:13] Look, I’m telling you, I don’t know this girl. 听着 我说过了 我不认识这女孩
[18:15] And if i could explain any of this, I would. 要是能解释这事情的话 我会的
[18:16] Okay, let’s try another question. 好吧 另一个问题
[18:18] “D.J.Melvoy” is listed on your apartment lease. D.J.Melvoy的名字列在你公寓的租约上
[18:21] I’m subletting. 我是转租的
[18:22] It was D.J.’S apartment. 那的确是D.J.的公寓
[18:23] He’s been in europe for four months. 他去欧洲四个月了
[18:24] I need a place to stay when I’m in new york. 我在纽约 需要个地方住
[18:26] Do you have a gun? 你有枪吗?
[18:27] No. 没有
[18:28] But I do have a lawyer. 但我有律师
[18:30] And we’re done. 我们没什么可说的了
[18:33] This is crazy.I mean, the only guy that knows this girl– D.J.Melvoy– is half a world away. 这太疯狂了 唯一认识那女孩的人 D.J.Melvoy 正在半个世界以外的地方
[18:39] Which doesn’t explain why she was in his apartment, which was his, but now it isn’T. 这并不能解释为什么她会在他的公寓里 那曾经是他的 现在不是了
[18:44] No. 不
[18:44] It makes perfect sense. 这完全能说得通
[18:46] Remember the mirror? 记得那镜子吗?
[18:48] “I love you, D.L.” “我爱你 D.L.”
[18:49] Diane langston. Diane Lanston
[18:50] But the “l” was smeared. 但那个L被抹过了
[18:52] It’s “D.J.” 是”D.J.”
[18:53] “I love you, D.J.” She thought he still lived there. “我爱你 D.J.” 她以为他还住在那里
[18:57] D.J.Melvoy got a restraining order six months ago. D.J.Melvoy六个月前申请了禁止令
[19:00] Means he didn’t talk to diane or see her before he sublet his apartment and took off to europe. 意味着他在转租公寓并前往欧洲前 并没有见过她或和她说过话
[19:06] So she doesn’t know he was in europe, and she didn’t know justin mckinney was living in the apartment. 所以她并不知道他在欧洲 也不知道住在那里的是Justin McKinney
[19:10] But what diane did know is she wanted to win D.J.Melvoy back. 但Diane很清楚要把D.J.Melvoy赢回来
[19:14] So she breaks into the apartment, sets up a romantic evening… 所以她闯进公寓 布置了一个浪漫的夜晚
[19:18] Dies… 死了
[19:20] we’re back to our original thought. 我们又回到了原来的理论
[19:22] It was an accident. 这是场意外
[19:23] See, I want to believe that, but there’s three things we can’t explain: Pop. 我是想相信来着 但有三样东西我们没法解释: 响声
[19:27] Pop. 响声
[19:28] And a bullet. 还有一颗子弹
[19:32] Hawkes. Hawkes
[19:33] Hey. 嘿
[19:34] I’ve compared sound waves from the cd fragment to any of emery gable’s clients’ albums that sold over a million copies, 我把CD碎片上的声波和Emery Gable的客户 已经售出过百万张的唱片进行对比
[19:40] narrowing the search to the last three years– and this is what I found. 把范围缩小到了近三年 结果找到这个
[19:46] that’s from the fragment you found at the crime scene. 这是你从现场找到的碎片
[19:49] And now… 现在…
[19:54] looks like you got a match. 看来你找到吻合的了
[19:55] Yeah. 是啊
[20:00] becca. Becca
[20:04] “Just in time.” “Just in time”
[20:05] That was a big hit. 那是首大热歌曲啊
[20:06] There was a cd display missing from the wall. 墙上陈列的CD少了一张
[20:09] And adam found a thick glass shard with a beveled edge consistent with a cd display case. Adam找到了一片厚玻璃碎片 它的切边与CD陈列架吻合
[20:12] Any prints? 上面有指纹吗?
[20:13] One. With a void. 只有一枚 还有个缺口
[20:16] Possibly from scar tissue. 很可能来自伤疤组织
[20:19] When becca went double platinum, she traded in her teen-idol status for a crack pipe. 当Becca的唱片销量达到双白金时 她就从青少年偶像堕落到快克瘾君子
[20:23] Arrested three times. 三次被捕
[20:24] That void could be from “crack hands.” 那个缺口可能来自”快克手掌”
[20:27] I saw it in a lot of overdose cases. 我在许多吸毒过量的案子里见过
[20:29] Sometimes the glass pipe gets so hot that it burns the skin, leaving behind scar tissue. 有时玻璃吸管过烫 烧伤皮肤 留下伤疤
[20:35] If you’re right, this becca cleaned up the broken cd because she thought it would place her at the crime scene. 如果你是对的 这个Becca为了消除自己 在犯罪现场的痕迹 清除了摔碎的唱片
[20:41] She didn’t think about the glass. 她没考虑到玻璃碎片
[20:43] Right. 正确
[20:44] I’ll make a call to her P.O. 我去给她的假释官打电话
[20:46] He’ll know where to find her. 他知道上哪去找她
[20:47] Great.Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[20:48] Okay. 没事
[20:52] So when was the last time you saw emery gable? 你最后一次见到Emery Gable是什么时候?
[20:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:54] It’s been a while. 有段日子了
[20:56] We have a witness who says someone fitting your description paid him a visit last night. 我们有证人看到 昨晚有个符合你外型特征的人去看过他
[21:02] What did you do to your hand? 你的手怎么了?
[21:06] I fell. 我摔了一跤
[21:08] You here to score your next high? 你来这里买毒品吗?
[21:10] To see my boyfriend. 我来看我的男朋友
[21:11] Boyfriend/dealer? 男朋友还是毒贩?
[21:13] We spoke to your parole officer. 我们和你的假释官谈过了
[21:15] He told us, if we found you here, it was to score dope. 他告诉我们 如果在这里找到你 那就是来买毒品的
[21:18] Asked us to give him a call. 还让我们给他去电话
[21:20] You know, a little professional courtesy. 你知道的 礼尚往来
[21:21] So you going to play ball with us, or do you want me to start dialing? 那你打算继续和我们玩下去 或者你想让我打电话?
[21:24] Okay. 好吧
[21:25] I was at emery’s apartment, but I didn’t kill him. 我是去过Emery的公寓 可我没杀他
[21:28] You don’t exactly sound broken up over it. 听起来你并没有真正和音乐一刀两断
[21:31] In case you haven’t heard, my singing career is in the gutter. 如果你没听说的话 提醒你一下 我的歌唱事业已经完了
[21:34] I wanted emery’s help getting a fresh start. 我想要Emery帮我重新开始
[21:37] He made it pretty clear that wasn’t going to happen. 他说得很清楚 那绝不可能
[21:39] I want to help you out, becca. 我很想帮你 Becca
[21:40] I really, really do. 我真的 真的很想
[21:42] But the drugs did too much damage. 但毒品的危害太大了
[21:44] Your voice is shot. 你的嗓子全毁了
[21:45] The answer is still no. 答案仍然是’不’
[21:46] You’re kidding me! 你在和我开玩笑!
[21:48] You wouldn’t be who you are without me! 没有我 你就没有今天的一切!
[21:50] You built your entire career on my talent! 你的整个事业都建立在我的天份上!
[21:55] I’m taking what’s mine. 我要带走自己的东西
[22:01] I hate you! 我恨你!
[22:05] I hate you! 我恨你!
[22:13] he was alive when I left. 我离开时他还活着
[22:15] Why didn’t you just tell us all this up front? 为何你不早点告诉我们这些呢?
[22:17] I thought it would look bad. 我觉得这种情况不妙
[22:19] You’re right. 说的对
[22:20] It does look bad. 确实不妙
[22:22] We need to take some photographs of your hands. 我们需要对你的手拍些照片
[22:23] Let’s go. 我们走
[22:24] Come on… 来吧…
[22:26] come on. 走吧
[22:31] well, rebecca monin had several cuts on her hands. Rebecca Monin手上有几处割伤
[22:33] We can’t make a move until we identify the murder weapon. 除非找到凶器 否则没法取得进展
[22:37] Got a hold of emery gable’s financial statements. 拿到Emery Gable的财务状况报告了
[22:40] Late payments, past-due notices, collection agencies. 逾期支付 过期通知 追款公司
[22:43] This guy owed a lot of people a lot of money. 这家伙欠了一票人大把的钱.
[22:45] Who owns a $10 million apartment and can’t pay the bills? 坐拥一千万的公寓 却付不起帐单?
[22:48] Same guy who’s got a $2 million life insurance policy on himself. 他自己还有价值两百万的人寿保险
[22:51] Do we know who the beneficiary is? 知道受益人是谁吗?
[22:53] We do– kennedy gable. 知道— Kennedy Gable
[22:54] However, the money was originally set to go to emery’s company, 不过 最初钱是给Emery的公司的
[22:58] but he switched it to his sister nine months ago, after their car accident. 但9个月前改成了他妹妹 就在车祸之后
[23:02] Sounds like motive to me. 听上去象杀人动机
[23:03] Women’s intuition counts for anything, my gut says no. 女人的直觉最准确 我觉得不象
[23:06] It wasn’t an act. 那不是装出来的
[23:07] She was devastated by his death. 她被他的死击垮了
[23:09] But it would help explain something that’s been bothering me since we left the crime scene. 但那能解释一些 离开犯罪现场后就一直困扰我的事
[23:13] The vic had glass on top of his body. 受害者尸体上有玻璃碎片
[23:16] Means the glass was breaking after he went down. 那意味着玻璃是在他倒下后打碎的
[23:19] Could be from the sister continuing to fight the killer. 可能是妹妹持续和凶手搏斗时落下的
[23:22] But that’s the thing: Why keep fighting? 那就是关键: 干嘛还要继续搏斗?
[23:24] After her brother goes down, why not go to his aid? 哥哥倒下后 为何不去救护?
[23:27] What if she had no choice? 如果她没有选择呢?
[23:29] What if she had to defend herself? 如果她不得不保护自己呢?
[23:30] Well, if she did, that means the female attacker killed the brother, who’s six-one, 200 pounds. 如果这样 那意味着攻击女子杀死了 她身高6尺1寸 体重200磅的哥哥
[23:39] But kennedy, at five-five, 120, was able to fight her off? 但只有5尺5寸 120磅重的Kennedy 却能能够逃脱?
[23:45] So you’re thinking there was no female attacker? 所以你认为并没有女性攻击者?
[23:47] Sister killed him? 是妹妹杀了他?
[23:49] Kennedy said she fought with her, but there’s no trace under her nails. Kennedy说她搏斗过 但指甲却很干净
[23:53] If it’s not rebecca, we don’t have a single print, smeared partial, nothing of this female attacker. 如果凶手不是Rebecca 我们却找不到任何 攻击女子的完整指纹 连残缺的都没有
[23:59] The water from the fish tank compromised the scene. 鱼缸里的水破坏了现场
[24:01] But what if there was nothing to compromise? 但如果根本就没东西被破坏呢?
[24:04] The glass on top of the body could be from kennedy gable staging the scene. 尸体上的玻璃碎片可能是 Kennedy Gable扔在现场的
[24:12] Smoke and mirrors. 伪造现场
[24:13] With her brother alive, they’re bankrupt. 她哥哥活着时 他们面临破产
[24:17] With emery gable dead, she’s $2 million richer… 而Emery Gable死后 她就是身价2百万的富婆
[24:22] and set for life. 开始美好人生
[24:24] I told you, I don’t know how she gets in. 我告诉过你 我不知道她怎么进来的
[24:27] She just does. 她就是做到了
[24:29] Well, there’s no… 但现场并没有…
[24:31] kicked-in doors, no picked locks, nothing. 砸开的门 撬开的锁 什么都没有
[24:33] I can’t explain that. 我无法解释
[24:35] I thought that was your job. 还以为这些是你的工作呢
[24:38] Or is this just another example of this city’s inadequate police department? 或只是又一个证明本市警力不足的实例?
[24:42] Ms.Gable, you seem to find refuge in pointing the finger at what the police haven’t done. Gable小姐 你似乎想通过 指责警方办事不利来抓住救命稻草?
[24:47] My brother is dead. 我哥哥死了
[24:55] Are you nervous? 你很紧张吗?
[25:02] It’s just very hard. 只是觉得很难…
[25:04] Answering questions about last night. 回答关于昨晚的问题
[25:08] Remembering all the details. 回忆所有的细节
[25:13] Well, I’ll make this very easy for you– just one simple yes or no answer. 我会让你感觉容易些— 只需要回答’是’或’不是’
[25:19] Does this female attacker really exist? 这个攻击女子真的出现过吗?
[25:21] Yes. 是
[25:23] Prior to last night, was your home ever broken into? 昨晚之前 是否有人闯入你的家?
[25:26] Yes. 是
[25:31] Did you murder your brother? 你杀了你哥哥吗?
[25:34] No. 不
[25:44] her baseline runs as high as I’ve ever seen. 她的基线水准一直非常高
[25:48] Making the test inconclusive. 使得测试结果不太可靠
[25:50] You know, strangely enough, on questions regarding the murder, her signal never exceeded what it is on the control questions. 很古怪 她回答谋杀问题时的测试值 从未超过回答其他问题时的数值
[25:57] So she passed the polygraph. 那么说她通过了测谎仪
[25:59] She’s not lying. 她没有撒谎
[26:08] We have a bit of an issue with emery gable. 对于Emery Gable 我们有个小问题
[26:11] The funeral home sent the body back. 殡仪馆把尸体送了回来
[26:12] Why? 为什么?
[26:16] Here’s a reason. 原因在这里
[26:18] Bruises. 淤伤
[26:19] Why didn’t we notice that before? 先前怎么没注意到?
[26:21] Couldn’t have. 没法注意
[26:22] They were invisible until the body was embalmed. 尸体进行防腐处理前 肉眼无法看到
[26:24] As formaldehyde gets pumped in, it discolors damaged tissue, bringing up bruises in the process. 注入的甲醛会使受损组织变色 露出伤痕
[26:34] They look like fingernail marks. 看上去象指甲痕
[26:36] Somebody grabbed him with a lot of force. 有人用力抓住了他
[26:38] And I’m hoping whoever made those marks can tell us what these are. 希望留下抓痕的人 能告诉我们这是什么
[26:51] Nothing on the murder weapon yet. 目前为止 还没找到凶器
[26:53] We started putting together all the burned shards, and this is what I got. 我们重新拼装所有烧过的碎片 得到了这个
[26:58] That’s used for fire cupping. 那是用来做拔罐疗法的
[27:00] Uh, along the lines of acupuncture. 针灸的一种
[27:03] A flame is used to expand the air inside of a glass cup, and then it’s placed on the skin, 点火使玻璃杯内的空气膨胀 然后将它按在皮肤上
[27:08] supposedly pulling all the toxins from the body. 可以拨出体内所有的毒素
[27:11] Explains the burn residue found on the glass. 这可以解释杯中发现的灼烧残余物
[27:17] It may also explain sid’s little discovery. 也许还能解释Sid的发现
[27:24] It’s a perfect match. 非常吻合
[27:26] So, our victim began alternative treatments. 受害者换了种疗法
[27:29] His desperate chase for a cure may have led to his financial ruin. 他不顾一切地寻找有效疗法 也许导致了他的破产
[27:35] Stella. Stella
[27:36] Uh, that’s right. 哦 对
[27:38] Uh, shouldn’t be hard to track down. 应该不难追踪
[27:39] I’m-I’m running with it. 我—我去调查
[27:47] You do make house calls, though? 你提供上门服务?
[27:48] Yeah… 对…
[27:50] I make house calls. 我提供上门服务
[27:51] When was the last time you were there, ms.Opal? 你最后一次去那里是几时 Opal小姐?
[27:54] Two days ago. 两天前
[27:56] Fire cupping treatment. 拨罐疗法
[27:58] Does that treatment include grabbing your client and digging your nails into his arms? 那种疗法是否包括抓住你的客户 用指甲死死掐进他的胳膊?
[28:03] No. 没有
[28:05] You know, nail marks are a lot like bite marks. 指甲痕很象咬痕
[28:08] The curvature can be matched back to the person that made them. 弯曲度能和留下它们的人匹配起来
[28:11] I’m thinking you might be that person. 我觉得那个人也许就是你
[28:18] He owed me money. 他欠我钱
[28:20] Now I’m going to need you to square up your account. 我希望你结清帐户
[28:22] Next time, mia. 下一次吧 Mia
[28:24] I promise. 我保证
[28:25] There won’t be a next time. 没有下一次了
[28:28] Wait! 等等!
[28:29] Wait. 等等
[28:30] Look at me. 好好看看我
[28:32] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[28:33] I don’t work for free. 我可不提供义务治疗
[28:35] You can’t just turn your back on me. 你不能就这样抛弃我
[28:36] Don’t do that! 别这样!
[28:38] you’re taking advantage of me because you’re sick, emery. 你正利用生病来占我的便宜 Emery
[28:41] It’s pathetic. 可怜虫
[28:47] I should have helped him. 我应该帮他的
[28:49] He was my friend, and… 他曾是我的朋友…
[28:51] that was the last thing I said to him. 可我对他说的最后一句话竟是那样
[29:20] Because our victim was submerged in water, 因为受害者被浸在水里
[29:22] the washerwoman skin prevented me from accurately determining the primary cause of death. 洗衣妇似的皮肤妨碍了我找到确切的死因
[29:27] No broken heart? 不是死于伤心过度?
[29:29] No, our victim did suffer from cardiomyopathy, which weakened her heart and made her vulnerable to an electric shock. 不 受害者的原发性心肌症的确削弱了 心脏功能 使她对电击的抵抗力非常差
[29:35] She was electrocuted? 她触电了?
[29:37] From the tip of her fingers right through her heart, down to her toes. 从指尖直达心脏 往下直到脚趾
[29:43] Bathwater would’ve made a potent conductor. 浴缸水是有效的导体
[29:45] That’s the electrical current’s entry point. 这是电流的进入点
[29:47] Remember when we found the body, her arm was over her head? 记得发现她时 她的手臂正举过头顶吗?
[29:51] If we extend it at the elbow, she was clearly reaching out. 如果板直肘部 很明显她当时正伸长胳膊
[29:54] The source of shock could’ve been an arm’s length away. 可能电源离她只有一臂之距
[29:57] So how does diane langston get electrocuted? 那么Diane Langston怎么会触电而死呢?
[30:00] Does this make it an accident? 会不会是场意外呢?
[30:02] That’s my job and not yours– got it. 这是我的工作 不是你的 –明白了
[30:06] I’ll get danny right on it. 我让Danny去查
[31:49] two gunshots, one bullet. 开了两枪 一颗子弹
[31:52] Where’s the other bullet? 另一颗会在哪儿?
[31:54] Pop. 砰
[31:55] And then again, a much quieter pop. 接下来那次 轻了很多
[31:58] I left about 10:15. 我大约10:15离开
[32:01] I bolted awake from the pain of a headache. 我被一阵头痛弄醒了
[32:08] How you doing, uh, mrs.Ballard? 你还好吗 Ballard太太?
[32:10] I was wondering, by any chance, do you still have that headache? 我在想 只是万一噢 你头还痛吗?
[32:15] Danny, this is highly unusual. Danny 这种事太不正常了
[32:18] This room is for dead bodies. 这间房间放的都是尸体
[32:19] This is your autopsy room, okay? 这是你的验尸房 对吗?
[32:21] You’re in charge, right? 都归你管 对吗?
[32:22] Besides, the hospital is taking too long on all the paperwork. 另外 医院要花很多时间在文书工作上
[32:24] Please? 求你了?
[32:25] Peyton, just trust me, all right? Peyton 相信我 好吗?
[32:26] You are gonna be glad you were here. 你会很高兴你在这的
[32:27] You and mac are gonna be telling your grandchildren about this one. 你和Mac会向你们孙辈炫耀这件事的
[32:35] it’s a bullet. 是颗子弹
[32:36] You see? 看到了吧?
[32:37] What?! 什么?!
[32:38] This can’t be happening. 这不可能
[32:39] Please hold still. 请保持不动
[32:46] No major arteries hit. 没有击中主动脉
[32:48] Shallow penetration. 只是穿透了表层
[32:52] And only an entrance wound, which wouldn’t have bled that much. 而且只有射入伤口 所以流血不多
[32:55] Uh, mrs.Ballard, we need to get you to a hospital. 嗯 Ballard太太 我们需要送你去医院
[33:00] You’ve been shot. 你被枪击了
[33:02] What? 什么?
[33:04] Do you… 你…
[33:05] own a gun? 有枪吗?
[33:07] My husband has one. 我丈夫有把
[33:08] Please, sit down. 请坐
[33:13] We need to get an ambulance straightaway. 我们需要叫辆救护车
[33:15] You got it. 知道了
[33:18] She must have showered and washed away any of the blood. 她一定洗了澡 冲掉了那些血迹
[33:21] You ever seen anything like this before? 你从没见过吧?
[33:23] No. 没有
[33:23] Okay, diane langston is a victim of a bullet that never entered her body, because russell ballard tried to kill his wife. Diane Langston是那颗未进入身体的子弹 的受害者 因为Russell Ballard要杀他妻子
[33:51] – Don’t ever call me again. – Come here, come here, look – 别再打电话给我了 – 过来 过来 听着
[33:53] I’m sorry, all right? 对不起 总可以了吧?
[33:54] I know it’s been tough. 我知道很难接受
[33:55] Listen, baby. 听着 宝贝
[33:56] That is a reason to get rid of your wife. 这就是除掉你老婆的理由啊
[33:59] Hold it. 站住
[34:00] Hold it! 站住!
[34:01] Nypd! 纽约警察!
[34:03] Detective 825 in pursuit of a male, black. 825号警探正在追捕一名黑衣男性
[34:05] Northbound on broadway between one-six and one-seven street. 在百老汇16街和17街之间朝北面逃跑
[34:10] Coming through, coming through. 借过 借过
[34:14] Get out of the way! 闪开!
[34:30] You almost got away with it, ballard. 你差点就逃掉了 Ballard
[34:32] What are you talking about?! 你说什么?!
[34:34] The first bullet missed– sliced through the floor. 第一颗子弹射偏了–穿透了地板
[34:37] Guess you were nervous. 我猜你很紧张吧
[34:39] The second bullet struck your wife in the head. 第二颗子弹留在你老婆头里
[34:42] Must have been a shocker when you got home and she was up and around. 回家看到她还活着一定很震惊吧
[34:47] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[34:49] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[34:50] I have a terrible headache. 头太痛了
[34:51] They found a dead girl in a tub downstairs. 他们发现一个女孩死在楼下的浴盆里
[34:54] I heard her scream. 我听到了她的尖叫
[34:57] But the real jolt is that she’s gonna be around to testify against you. 但是真正值得震惊的是 她会作证指控你
[35:00] Here we go. 我们走
[35:09] Piece number one, pulled from the vic’s wound. 碎片一 从受害者伤口上取下
[35:12] Piece number two, found at the crime scene. 碎片二 在犯罪现场找到的
[35:14] Now watch this. 现在看看这块
[35:16] What up? 怎么了?
[35:17] Found our murder weapon. 找到了我们的凶器
[35:18] Unfortunately there’s no prints. 不幸的是没有指纹
[35:20] So we’re no closer to our killer. 那么我们找不到凶手了
[35:22] Can’t rule out the healer or the pop star. 不能排除医师和流行歌手的嫌疑
[35:24] Or the victim. 或者是受害者的嫌疑
[35:27] I think the answer’s been staring back at us this whole time. 我想答案其实一直就在那里
[35:30] A victim in financial ruin, health failing, people take their own lives over less than that all the time. 受害者面临破产 健康危机 在这种时刻人们总会有轻生的念头
[35:37] Fatal wound to the wrist consistent with suicide. 手腕的致命伤与自杀相一致
[35:40] But… 但是…
[35:41] What about the damage, all right? 那些破坏呢?
[35:42] Who did that? 谁干的?
[35:43] His sister. 他姐姐
[35:44] Explains how she passed her polygraph. 解释了她是如何通过测谎的
[35:46] The examiner’s question was, “did you murder your brother?” 测试者的问题是”有没有谋杀你弟弟?”
[35:49] She didn’T. 她没有
[35:50] She found him after he killed himself. 她是在他死后发现的
[35:52] Insurance policies don’t pay out on suicide. 保险协议规定 自杀不在赔偿范围内
[35:55] And kennedy must not have known her brother was hiv positive. Kennedy一定不知道她弟弟是HIV阳性
[35:57] So she staged the scene to make it look like a murder so she could collect the money. 所以把现场布置成谋杀案 这样她就能等着收钱了
[36:02] So that’s it; we go pick her up. 那就是了 去抓她吧
[36:04] No. 还不行
[36:06] We go back to the crime scene, prove our case. 我们回犯罪现场 证明我们的理论
[36:14] All right, we need evidence that kennedy gable made a suicide look like a murder. 好了 我们需要Kennedy 把自杀伪装成谋杀的证据
[36:20] One, she destroyed the place. 第一步 她破坏了这里
[36:22] Implies intruder. 暗示有闯入者
[36:25] Two, she injured herself, made herself look like a victim. 第二步 她自残 把自己弄得象受害者
[36:31] And three, she described the attacker, which she cleverly established in previous reports to the police. 接着第三步 她描述了攻击者 聪明到在先前给警方的报告中就虚构了
[36:41] Something’s not right. 有些不对劲
[36:43] Why commit suicide with a broken mirror? 为什么用碎镜子自杀?
[36:47] There’s razors in the bathroom. 浴室里有剃刀
[36:50] I recall seeing a knife block in the kitchen. 我还在厨房看到了一整套刀
[36:52] He could have taken pills. 他还可以吃药
[36:54] Why break a mirror to commit suicide? 为什么打破镜子自杀呢?
[36:56] Let’s go back to our possible attacker. 我们再回到可能的攻击者上
[36:58] Why say it’s a woman, five-foot-five, medium build? 为什么说是个女人 五尺五寸 中等身材?
[37:02] If you’re going to plan and stage the whole thing, 如果你打算导演整出戏
[37:04] wouldn’t your first priority be to leave some kind of evidence of your attacker at the crime scene? 你首先要做的不该是 在犯罪现场留下些攻击者的证据吗?
[37:13] Well, there was evidence of mia opal and rebecca monin… 嗯 有Mia Opal和Rebecca Monin的证据…
[37:17] in this room. 这间房里
[37:19] I mean, and that would explain why she described the attacker as five-foot-five, medium build. 这就解释了为什么她描述攻击者是 五尺五寸 中等身材了
[37:23] They both fit that description. 她们都符合描述
[37:25] What’s her motive to implicate the two of them? 她将此二人牵扯进来的动机是什么呢?
[37:27] Didn’t matter. 这并不要紧
[37:29] All she wanted to do was cover up the fact that her brother killed himself. 她只是想隐瞒弟弟自杀的真相
[37:32] But, stella, how do you premeditate someone else’s suicide? 但是 Stella 你怎么预估到有人会自杀?
[37:41] Kennedy gable reported seeing an intruder in the house three weeks ago and again a week later. Kennedy Gable在3星期和2星期前 各报告过一次有入侵者
[37:49] How could she have possibly planned a setup for her brother’s suicide? 她怎么能计划她弟弟的自杀呢?
[37:53] It’s only plausible if he told her he was going to kill himself in three weeks. 除非他告诉她要在三周内自杀
[38:03] Shattered plasma, cracked mirror…… 四溅的血浆 破碎的镜子……
[38:07] broken glass on the artwork. 艺术品上的碎玻璃
[38:13] What’s the time you see on these two police reports? 你看这两份警方报告的时间?
[38:17] 9:30 and 10:15 P.M. 晚上9:30和10:15
[38:19] Both at night. 都在晚上
[38:27] What do you see, stella? 你看到什么 Stella?
[38:31] My reflection. 我的倒影
[38:33] Kennedy gable can I.D.The attacker, she just doesn’t know it. Kennedy Gable可以确认攻击者 只是还不知道
[38:43] You killed emery, kennedy. 你杀死了Emery Kennedy
[38:46] No, no, you’re wrong. 不 不 你错了
[38:49] But someone out there did, and you’re wasting time accusing me. 是别人干的 而你审问我简直是浪费时间
[38:52] You killed your brother. 你杀死了自己的弟弟
[38:53] You just don’t know it. 你只是不知道
[38:54] I told you, I didn’t do it. 我告诉过你 不是我干的
[38:57] She’s not lying. 她没撒谎
[38:58] Her answers are concise, consistent. 她的回答简洁一致
[39:00] She’s making eye contact. 她在用眼神交流
[39:02] Because she believes what she’s saying. 因为她相信自己所说的
[39:04] That’s exactly how she passed the polygraph test. 她就是这样通过测谎测试
[39:07] It wasn’t me. 那不是我
[39:08] There was a woman in our home and she did it. 是屋里的那个女人干的
[39:11] You described yourself– five-foot-five, blonde hair, medium build. 你描述的是你自己– 五尺五寸 金发 中等身材
[39:15] That’s what she looked like. 她就是这个样
[39:18] Oh, dear god… 噢 上帝啊…
[39:20] get out of our house! 从我们家出去!
[39:22] Get out of here! 从这出去!
[39:24] Leave us alone! 让我们清静点!
[39:25] Kennedy… Kennedy…
[39:26] kennedy, stop! kennedy 停下!
[39:26] What are you doing?! 你在干什么?!
[39:27] Get out! 出去!
[39:29] Kennedy, stop! Kennedy 停下!
[39:30] Please help me get her out! 帮我把她弄出去!
[39:33] Emery, help me. Emery 帮帮我
[39:36] get her out of here! 把她弄出去!
[39:37] Get out of our house! 从我们家滚出去!
[39:39] Get out of here. 从这滚出去
[39:42] Get out of our house. 从我们的房里滚出去
[39:44] Get out! 出去!
[39:45] We can get you some help, kennedy. 我们能帮你 Kennedy
[39:47] You think I’m crazy. 你认为我疯了
[39:48] Mac’s going for it. Mac切中了要点
[39:50] Okay, you guys are going to have to explain this to me like I’m a five-year-old, ’cause I’m not getting it. 你们得把我当成5岁小孩一般 好好解释一下 因为我不明白
[39:53] Capgras’ syndrome. 凯卜葛拉斯症(双重错觉综合征)
[39:55] Brought on by a traumatic brain injury. 由于大脑外伤而造成的
[39:57] Right, and kennedy gable was in a car accident nine months ago. 正确 Kennedy Gable 9个月前出了场车祸
[40:01] She misidentifies her own reflection and sometimes inanimate objects. 她没法辨别出自己的倒影 或者有时候是无生命的物体
[40:04] So she believes her reflection is actually someone else? 那么她认为她的倒影实际上是别人?
[40:07] Yeah. 是的
[40:07] It’s a syndrome triggered by anxiety and stress. 这是由焦虑和压力引起的综合症
[40:11] You were worried about your financial situation. 你担心自己的财政状况
[40:13] Your brother lost everything you had. 你弟弟赔了你所拥有的一切
[40:21] If this woman was there to attack you and your brother, why didn’t emery fight back? 如果这个女的在那攻击你和你的弟弟 Emery为什么不回击呢?
[40:25] There’s no evidence he tried to defend himself. 根本没有他自卫的证据
[40:27] Why is that? 为什么呢?
[40:28] I don’t have to answer any more of these outrageous questions! 我不要再回答这些 令人难以忍受的问题了!
[40:30] I did not kill emery. 我没有杀Emery
[40:35] Oh, my god… 噢 上帝啊…
[40:36] that’s her. 是她
[40:38] That’s her… 是她…
[40:39] she… she did it. 她… 她干的
[40:40] She did it. 她干的
[40:40] Do something. 做点什么
[40:41] Oh, god, do something. 上帝 做点什么
[40:44] You! 你!
[40:44] You killed him! 你杀了他!
[40:46] You killed him, you killed my brother! 你杀了他 你杀了我弟弟!
[40:50] You killed him! 是你杀了他!
[40:52] It was you! 就是你!
[40:54] You killed my brother! 你杀了我弟弟!
[40:56] My brother… 我弟弟…
[40:58] you did it! 是你干的!
[40:59] That’s her. 是她
[40:59] That’s her. 就是她
[41:00] Let me go! 放开我!
[41:01] Let me go! 放开我!
[41:02] Let me go! 放开我!
[41:03] You okay? 你们还好吧?
[41:04] I’m all right. 我没事
[41:05] I’m good here. 我也很好
[41:08] Stell? Stell?
[41:09] Yeah, yeah, I think… 是的 是的 我想…
[41:10] I think I’m okay. 我想我没事
[41:15] Hey, stella, you’re bleeding. 嘿 Stella 你流血了
[41:18] Stella, let me take a look. Stella 让我看一下
[41:19] No, no, no, don’t touch me. 不 不 不 别碰我
[41:22] Hawke, don’t touch me. Hawke 别碰我
[41:30] Stella… Stella…
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme