时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | all right, I’m heading over to the hospital now. | 好 我现在赶去医院 |
[01:12] | I’ll catch up with you in a bit. | 一会儿再跟你联系 |
[01:14] | Straight-up robbery. | 纯粹的抢劫 |
[01:15] | Bartender’s the vic. | 受害人是酒吧招待 |
[01:16] | Her name’s kelly jones. | |
[01:17] | She took two in the chest. | 胸腔挨了两枪 |
[01:19] | Ambulance picked her up, took her to bellevue. | 救护车把她送去了Bellevue医院 |
[01:20] | We’re trying to locate her family. | 我们正在联系她的家人 |
[01:22] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[01:24] | The bouncer, nick davis. | 保镖Nick Davis |
[01:26] | Says he and kelly were closing up when the shooter pushed his way in, | 称其二人准备打烊时 凶手闯了进来 |
[01:29] | went for the register and then bang, bang. | 直奔收费台然后砰砰两枪 |
[01:32] | Any description of the shooter? | 有看清凶手的样貌吗? |
[01:33] | Yeah, I put it over the radio: African-american male, green hooded sweatshirt, black sweats. | 是 已经加以广播 非裔美国籍男子 绿色戴帽运动衫 黑色运动裤 |
[02:24] | Turn around and put your hands behind your head! | 转过去 把手放在头后 |
[02:26] | Do it now! | 快! |
[02:27] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[03:01] | Step out of the car.Let’s go! | 下车 快点! |
[03:08] | that’s the guy. | 就是这个人 |
[03:09] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[03:10] | All right, you’re under arrest. | 好 你被捕了 |
[03:11] | You 100% sure? | 你百分百确定? |
[03:12] | Yeah, I’m sure, that’s him! | 我确定 就是他! |
[03:13] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[03:38] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 11 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- |
[03:47] | *Raising Shane* | 唤醒Shane |
[04:26] | jimmy, make sure you get all of last night’s credit card receipts from the bar.Okay? | Jimmy 确保拿到酒吧昨晚 所有的信用卡收据 知道吗? |
[04:30] | Taylor, when you’re through handing over the evidence, I want your entire investigative team out of this crime scene. | Taloy 证物移交结束后 也请你的调查小队离开犯罪现场 |
[04:35] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都听好 |
[04:36] | I want all nonessential personnel out on the street now. | 所有非相关人员全部出去 |
[04:41] | All you uniforms get back to patrol. | 所有警察回去巡逻 |
[04:43] | First officer stays. | 一级官员留下 |
[04:51] | All right, so, what? | 好的 那么 怎么了? |
[04:51] | I guess there’s nothing we can do.We just leave. | 我猜我们除了离开什么也做不了 |
[04:53] | You know the drill. | 你知道程序 |
[04:54] | We’re being pulled off the crime scene. | 我们要被赶出犯罪现场 |
[04:56] | I just got an update. | 我刚得到最新消息 |
[04:57] | Vic’s in critical condition. | 受害者情况危险 |
[04:59] | And hawkes is being held over at the precinct. | Hawkes被压在警局 |
[05:01] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[05:02] | They found a wad of cash in his pocket? | 他们在他口袋里发现了大量现金? |
[05:06] | And he was six blocks away wearing the exact outfit the bouncer described. | 而且他在六个街区之外 穿着正好符合保镖的描述 |
[05:09] | There was also a positive id. | 也是一个有力的指认 |
[05:11] | Yeah, from who? | 是啊 谁指认的? |
[05:12] | One guy, a bouncer. | 一个人 一个保镖 |
[05:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[05:14] | How many times I gotta tell you to get your team out of here, bonasera? | 说过多少次了 带你的人离开 Bonasera? |
[05:18] | Or you’re gonna have two of your guys under arrest. | 不然你就要有两个手下被捕了 |
[05:23] | Seems you and taylor got a knack for hiring hi-tech geeks with a penchant for committing felonies. | 看起来你和Tallor都喜欢雇用 爱犯重罪的技术怪人 |
[05:28] | Why don’t we step outside, grandpa? | 出去谈谈 大爷? |
[05:30] | I’ll show you what kind of geek I am. | 让你看看我是个什么样的怪人 |
[05:31] | Danny, get the hell out of here. | Danny 别在这添乱 |
[05:32] | Now. | 快 |
[05:34] | Someday I’m gonna beat some sense into that kid. | 总有一天我要让这孩子长点记性 |
[05:37] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[05:38] | You threaten a member of my team again, and I promise you I will make it my personal mission to have your badge. | 再恐吓一次我的队员 我保证尽我所能让你下台 |
[05:45] | Crime scene is yours, captain. | 现场归你了 副巡官 |
[05:56] | I hate the view from this side of the tape. | 我讨厌从带子的这一端观察 |
[05:59] | So now what do we do? | 那我们现在该怎么做? |
[06:00] | Scratch our asses while these guys decide hawkes’ fate. | 在这些人决定Hawkes的命运时 什么都别做 |
[06:02] | we do our jobs. | 做好本职工作 |
[06:05] | We got a dead body in times square. | 时代广场发现一具尸体 |
[06:06] | You and danny take it. | 你和Danny去 |
[06:07] | Aw, come on, mac. | 别这样 Mac |
[06:08] | Danny, you’re going. | Danny 你得去 |
[06:09] | Go. | 去 |
[06:31] | “The of whore.” | “卖淫” |
[06:36] | “When a soldier’s unit is taken by surprise…” | “当军人的部队被突击…” |
[06:39] | danny. | |
[06:39] | What? | 什么? |
[06:40] | You don’t want me to ruin the ending for you? | 不想听结局吗? |
[06:41] | I need your mind on the job we have to do here. | 给我用点心 |
[06:44] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:45] | What is the job we have to do here? | 这儿有什么工作? |
[06:49] | Welcome to peeking tom’S. | 欢迎来到”Tom偷窥小屋” |
[06:51] | You looking for anything in particular? | 要什么特别的吗? |
[06:53] | Let me guess…tom? | 让我猜猜…Tom? |
[06:54] | The man, the myth. | “男人装” “奥秘” |
[06:56] | Detective bonasera. | Bonasera侦探 |
[06:57] | The law, the order. | “法律” “秩序” |
[06:59] | Booth number three. | 第三个房间 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:02] | Freakin’ junkies. | 吸毒狂 |
[07:03] | I’m trying to run a reputable business here. | 我可是做正经生意的 |
[07:05] | Reputable? | 正经? |
[07:06] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:11] | We interrupting anything here, detective? | 我们妨碍到你了吗? 警长 |
[07:14] | Cute. | 装腔作势 |
[07:15] | Apparent overdose. | 明显嗑药过量 |
[07:16] | Peeking tom came in here to clean the booth, found the vic just like this. | 偷窥狂Tom来清理房间 发现死者就这么躺着 |
[07:19] | Swears he didn’t touch him. | 他发誓没碰过他 |
[07:20] | Didn’t come into the booth. | 之前没进来过 |
[07:22] | I figured a dead guy in skivvies on the floor of a peep show booth constituted suspicious circumstances. | 我想这个穿着内衣躺的死者躺 的地板这房间就是犯罪嫌疑现场 |
[07:29] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 好 我们看看能发现什么 |
[07:33] | Yeah, these needle tracks are fresh. | 好 这些针眼是新的 |
[07:36] | Yeah… | 好… |
[07:38] | this guy’s got old track marks between the toes. | 这人的脚趾间有旧伤 |
[07:41] | He’s definitely a junkie. | 他肯定是个吸毒者 |
[07:43] | Are there any witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[07:44] | No one saw him come in. | 没人看他进来 |
[07:45] | Ironically, peeking tom doesn’t have a surveillance camera. | 讽刺的是 “Tom偷窥小屋”没有监视镜头 |
[07:48] | Privacy issues. | 隐私问题 |
[07:49] | How about one of the girls? | 那么其中的一个女孩呢? |
[07:51] | Anyone dance for him? | 有人为他跳舞吗? |
[07:52] | I haven’t interviewed any of them yet. | 还没有进行审讯 |
[07:55] | Ah, well, I suppose we can start our canvass right here. | 我想我们可以从这开始 |
[08:05] | How you doin’? | 你好? |
[08:06] | Did you dance for this guy right here? | 为这个人跳过舞吗? |
[08:09] | No. | 没 |
[08:19] | Some odd trace on his back. | 他背上有些奇怪的痕迹 |
[08:23] | He came into this place wearing only his boxers? | 他就穿内裤来的? |
[08:25] | Junkies come in here all the time to get out of the cold. | 瘾君子们一直都来这取暖 |
[08:28] | I guess it’s possible some skell came in, saw the vic, and lifted his clothes. | 我猜有人进来看他死了 就拿了他的衣服 |
[08:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:35] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[08:36] | How the hell did that bouncer id hawkes? | 保镖怎么会指认Hawkes? |
[08:41] | We’ve been over this. | 我说过多少遍了 |
[08:42] | What, 20 times? | 20遍? |
[08:45] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | 你该站在我这边 |
[08:47] | I am on your side, sheldon. | 我在你这边 Sheldon |
[08:50] | You want me to go, I’ll go. | 你想让我走 我就走 |
[08:52] | When internal affairs comes through that door, you’re on your own. | 当内部调查组进来后 你就只能靠自己了 |
[08:55] | No preferential treatment. | 没有宽大处理 |
[09:02] | So tell me again. | 那么再说一遍 |
[09:05] | I went for a run. | 我在跑步 |
[09:06] | Next thing I know I got two plain clothes with guns out, stopping me, saying I robbed the joint. | 然后我看见两个便衣拿着枪 让我停下 说我抢劫酒吧 |
[09:13] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[09:14] | You had $280 in your sweatshirt, sheldon. | 有280美元在你运动衫的口袋里 Sheldon |
[09:17] | How do you suppose that happened? | 怎么回事? |
[09:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:20] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[09:21] | You don’t know how $280 magically appears in your pocket? | 你不知道280美元是怎么不可思议地 出现在你的口袋里? |
[09:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | Or how you were wearing the exact same clothes id’d by a bouncer? | 那为什么你的穿着 如此符合那个保镖的描述? |
[09:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:32] | Oh, you don’t know? | 噢 你不知道? |
[09:34] | Or how six blocks away there are at least five people… | 那怎么距离那六条街至少五个人… |
[09:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | Detective taylor? | Taylor侦探 |
[09:57] | Bobby rossmore. | |
[09:58] | I’m sheldon’s attorney from the union. | 我是协会指派给Shelton的律师 |
[10:00] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 什么都不必担心 |
[10:01] | I’ll take good care of him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[10:03] | Hang in there, okay? | 别沮丧 好吗? |
[10:08] | Taylor. | |
[10:09] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[10:10] | Taylor! | |
[10:11] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[10:20] | What the hell is going on, sheldon? | 怎么回事 Sheldon? |
[10:21] | Swear to god, mac, I don’t know. | 我发誓 Mac 我不知道 |
[10:22] | What do you remember?Tell me what you can. | 你记得什么? 告诉我 |
[10:23] | How’s the girl?She gonna be okay? | 那女孩怎么样了? 她没事吧? |
[10:24] | – Open the door! – She’s in the hospital.What do you remember? | – 开门! – 在医院 你记得什么? |
[10:26] | There’s nothing to remember, mac. | 没什么好记得的 Mac |
[10:27] | – Open the door! – Gonna break this door down any second. | – 开门! – 这扇门随时会开 |
[10:28] | Give me something. | 告诉我 |
[10:29] | I went for a run, next thing i know I’m staring down the barrel of two guns and brought to the bar. | 我在跑步 然后被两把枪指着送到酒吧 |
[10:32] | The bouncer id’d you. | 保镖指认了你 |
[10:33] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[10:35] | you better believe it.This is real. | 最好相信 这是真的 |
[10:36] | You were six blocks away, the clothes, the money. | 你在六个街区以外 衣服 钱 |
[10:39] | The money! | 钱! |
[10:40] | It wasn’t in my pocket when I left the apartment. | 离开公寓的时候 我口袋里没有 |
[10:42] | Okay, I was nowhere near the bar. | 明白吗 我不在酒吧附近 |
[10:43] | Are you saying the officers planted the money on you? | 你是说警察栽赃你的? |
[10:45] | No.Maybe.I don’t know. | 不 可能 我不知道 |
[10:46] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[10:47] | – I don’t know what happened. – Get him out of here! | – 我不知道发生了什么 – 让他出去! |
[10:48] | What happened while you were running? | 你跑步时发生了什么? |
[10:50] | The bouncer was wrong. | 那个保镖弄错了 |
[10:51] | – What happened while you were running, sheldon? – I didn’t do this. | – 你跑步时发生了什么 Sheldon? – 不是我做的 |
[10:53] | Talk to the girl.I didn’t do this! | 和那女孩谈谈 不是我做的 |
[10:57] | your ass is mine, taylor. | 你等着瞧 Taylor |
[10:59] | You threatening me? | 你威胁我? |
[11:00] | I got this, fellas. | 各位 我来处理 |
[11:01] | I got this.Captain, let me handle this. | 副巡官 让我处理 |
[11:02] | Just take a walk, flack. | 给我一边呆着 Flack |
[11:03] | Captain, he’s not doing anything you wouldn’t do if it were me in that room. | 副巡官 如果我在那间屋里 你也会象他一样 |
[11:07] | Now, I’m asking you a favor. | 现在 我想请你帮个忙 |
[11:08] | Please let me handle this. | 请让我处理这件事 |
[11:09] | You get him out of here, now. | 让他立刻离开这 |
[11:12] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[11:16] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[11:18] | We got to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[11:21] | Didn’t have enough time in there. | 在里面时间不够 |
[11:22] | Mac, I just got a telephone call for… | Mac 我刚接到一个电话说… |
[11:24] | I want you to go to the hospital and talk to the girl, the bartender. | 我想要你去医院跟那女孩谈谈 酒吧招待 |
[11:27] | Hopefully she’s out of surgery and she can talk. | 希望她做完手术了 可以说话 |
[11:29] | The bouncer had a gun in his face, | 当时保镖被枪指着 |
[11:31] | maybe he didn’t get a good look and id’d hawkes from the clothes he was wearing. | 可能他没看清 就凭衣服一样而指认了Hawkes |
[11:34] | Mac… | |
[11:34] | kelly jones was shot in the chest. | Kelly Jones胸口中弹 |
[11:35] | She had to be staring the shooter in the face. | 她肯定看清凶手的脸 |
[11:37] | So maybe she… | 所以她可能… |
[11:38] | mac! | 所以她可能… |
[11:40] | Kelly jones is dead. | Kelly Jones死了 |
[12:47] | so what’s the cod on our john doe here? | 死因是什么? |
[12:49] | Tox results showed elevated levels of heroin mixed with fentanyl. | 药物检验显示有 高浓度的海洛因混合迷幻药 |
[12:52] | Street name magic. | 俗称”魔力” |
[12:54] | So we’re looking at a straight-up overdose? | 那就是简单的嗑药过量? |
[12:56] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[12:57] | I found traces of gunshot residue in the nasal cavity. | 我在他鼻腔发现了枪击的残留物 |
[13:01] | But no gsr on our vic’s hands. | 但在手上没有火药残留 |
[13:04] | Somebody held our junkie up for his clothes or drugs. | 有人为了衣服或者毒品动过死者 |
[13:07] | Now, we found fresh injection marks on his arms but no needles or tie offs anywhere near the body. | 在胳膊上发现了最近的针孔 但尸体附近没有针头和绑带 |
[13:12] | I also collected traces of an unknown substance on the victim’s upper back and along the collarbone, here. | 被害者的背部上方和沿锁骨之处 还发现有不明物质残留 |
[13:29] | They’ll find the guy who really did it. | 他们会找到真凶的 |
[13:31] | I know they will, sid. | 我知道他们会的 Sid |
[13:35] | Aren’t you performing the autopsy? | 你不验尸? |
[13:37] | Conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[13:38] | Both sid and I worked with sheldon when he was an M.E. | Shelton做法医时 我们都和他一起工作 |
[13:41] | don’t worry, dr.Cardena is one of the best pathologists in the state. | 别担心 Cardena博士 是本州最优秀 的病理学家之一 |
[13:46] | Unfortunately, stella, I’m going to have to ask that you leave while he examines the body. | 不幸的是 Stella 他验尸的时候 我得让你离开 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么? |
[13:52] | First the brass kicks us off the case and now this? | 开始是上级把我们踢出现场 现在是这个? |
[13:55] | I mean, what’s next? | 那么 然后呢? |
[13:56] | Are we gonna be banned from our own building? | 会不会连自己的楼都禁止进入? |
[13:57] | This isn’t a request from the brass. | 不是上级的命令 |
[13:59] | I’m the one asking that you leave. | 是我让你走的 |
[14:01] | I don’t want there to be any question about the integrity of the autopsy. | 我不想让人质疑尸检都公正性 |
[14:05] | Well, peyton, what exactly do you think I’m going to do? | Peyton 你认为我会做什么? |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:17] | Uh, are we done here, sid? | Sid 说完了吗? |
[14:19] | Uh, trace from our john doe. | 背上的残留物质 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Sorry, montana. | 对不起 Montana |
[14:32] | I kind of got hung up. | 我有点耽搁了 |
[14:34] | You want to get on our peep show vic’s undies? | 想检查偷窥死者的内裤了吗? |
[14:36] | I already did it. | 查过了 |
[14:37] | I found some trace on the fabric. | 在织物上发现了一些微量痕迹 |
[14:39] | I’m just waiting for the result. | 在等结果 |
[14:40] | All right, what are you waiting here for? | 那好 你在等什么? |
[14:42] | I can’t go into layout. | 大庄园 我进不去 |
[14:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:46] | They’re processing hawkes’ clothes. | 他们在检查Hawkes的衣服 |
[14:48] | Really? | 是吗? |
[14:51] | See, jake’s got nitric acid, filter paper. | 看 Jake拿了硝酸和滤纸 |
[14:55] | He’s testing for gunshot residue. | 测试射击残留物(GSR) |
[15:00] | It’s positive for gsr. | 是阳性的 |
[15:02] | What?Come on, already. | 什么? 你得了吧 |
[15:03] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[15:04] | Well, it turned blue, that’s the only conclusion. | 变蓝了 只有一种结论 |
[15:06] | It’s just a presumptive test, lindsay. | 只是推断试验 Lindsay |
[15:08] | Yeah, I know, but those are right 99.8% of the time. | 我也知道 可正确率是99.8% |
[15:10] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[15:12] | Hawkes’ clothes just tested positive for gunshot residue. | Hawkes的衣服 射击残留物测试呈阳性 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么? |
[15:15] | They were testing the cuff of his right sleeve. | 他们测了右袖口 |
[15:18] | It’s consistent with firing a gun. | 就是说他开过枪 |
[15:20] | And he’s right-handed. | 他正是右撇子 |
[15:21] | We know he didn’t do it. | 我们知道不是他干的 |
[15:22] | Well, you know he didn’t do it, I know he didn’t do it. | 你知道 我也知道 |
[15:24] | But the trouble is, now we have an eyewitness and more importantly the evidence, that contradict what we all think. | 问题是 目击证人以及更有力的证据 都与我们的认识相左 |
[15:35] | Oh, how you ing? | 哦 你好吗? |
[15:37] | You on your way to an eye appointment? | 去看眼科医生? |
[15:41] | I don’t have a problem with my eyes, detective. | 我眼睛没毛病 侦探 |
[15:43] | You id’d the wrong guy. | 你认错人了 |
[15:45] | My friend, okay, i mean, look, I get it. | 朋友 好吧 听着 我明白 |
[15:47] | Some guy come in, swinging a gun in your face, start making threats, | 进来个人 在你眼前挥舞手枪 威胁你 |
[15:50] | demanding cash and you’re thinking you’re the muscle there, so you got to do something about it. | 要钱 你觉得是男人就该挺身而出 |
[15:54] | All right, but then you start sweating. | 但后来不禁冒汗 |
[15:55] | You getting nervous, wondering if you’re even going to get out of there alive and then, bang, it’s over. | 越来越紧张 想着自己可能活不下来 这时 砰 结束 |
[16:00] | In a split second, so you got to wonder, did you really see him? | 那只是刹那间 所以你要想想 真看清他了吗? |
[16:04] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:05] | Did you?You got to ask yourself, did you really see him? | 你有吗? 问问自己 真的看清了吗? |
[16:06] | There’s no way, it happened way too fast. | 电光火石间 是不可能的 |
[16:08] | No, man. | 不 伙计 |
[16:09] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:11] | ‘Cause it happened in slow motion. | 因为一切就象慢动作 |
[16:16] | I saw the bullet leave the barrel of the gun and slice into kelly’s chest. | 我看着子弹离开枪膛 撕开Kelly的胸膛 |
[16:21] | I saw the color drain from her face as she hit the floor, man. | 她倒在地上 脸上渐渐没有血色 伙计 |
[16:24] | That’s rough. | 并不全面 |
[16:28] | Yeah, he shot her, even after he took the money. | 没错 是他开的枪 甚至已经拿了钱 |
[16:30] | He didn’t have to do that. | 他没必要那么做 |
[16:31] | He didn’t have to kill her. | 没必要杀她 |
[16:33] | 5’9, african-american, black sweatpants, green hooded sweatshirt, dark eyes. | 5尺9 非裔 黑色运动裤 绿色带帽运动衫 深色眼眸 |
[16:38] | That’s who I saw. | 这就是我看到的 |
[16:40] | Then that could be him right there, that could be him right there. | 那可能是这个人 也可能是那个人 |
[16:43] | ‘Cause they all fit that description, nick. | 他们都符合这个描述 Nick |
[16:45] | Don’t get in my face and tell me I don’t know what went down the bar last night. | 别指着鼻子说我 不知道昨晚发生了什么 |
[16:48] | And I’m not changing my story to help you protect another cop. | 我不会改口 帮你保护那个警察 |
[16:52] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:52] | You want somebody to pay for this. | 你希望有人付出代价 |
[16:54] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[16:56] | But that somebody should be the thug who committed the crime. | 但应该是犯罪的暴徒 |
[16:59] | Not the first face you see. | 不是看到一个就是 |
[17:00] | The man they pulled out of that car… | 被从车里拉出来的那个人… |
[17:03] | that’s who shot kelly. | 就是杀了Kelly的凶手 |
[17:07] | It wasn’T. | 他不是 |
[17:09] | That’s who shot kelly. | 就是他杀了Kelly |
[17:45] | That’s it. | 原来这样 |
[17:46] | That’s it.I…can you finish this up for me? | 原来这样 能帮我做完吗? |
[17:48] | Gcms, please. | GCMS 拜托 (气相色谱质谱联用仪) |
[17:50] | Where is sheldon now? | Sheldon现在在哪? |
[17:53] | He was arraigned on homicide charges, no bail was set. | 接受谋杀罪传讯 不能保释 |
[17:55] | They’re holding him at riker’S. | 现在关在Riker监狱 |
[17:57] | Do you have anything for me? | 有什么发现吗? |
[17:59] | One bullet was removed from kelly jones’ chest. | Kelly Jones胸部取出一颗子弹 |
[18:02] | The other was a through and through. | 另一颗穿胸而过 |
[18:03] | Which stella pulled out of the mirror. | 就是Stella从镜子上取下来的 |
[18:06] | They’re running the bullets through ibis right now. | 正用弹道识别系统检验 |
[18:08] | Was there any trace, wound characteristics, trajectory analysis that might help identify the gun or a suspect? | 残迹 伤口特性 弹道分析 有什么发现可以确认枪或嫌犯吗? |
[18:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:15] | And dr.Cardena told me all that he could. | Cardena医生能说的都说了 |
[18:18] | We’re going to just have to wait for the autopsy report. | 我们只能等验尸报告 |
[18:21] | The money they found in hawkes’ pocket had the victim’s prints all over it. | 在Hawkes口袋里找到的钱 上全是被害人的指纹 |
[18:27] | Mac, you’re going to find an explanation for all this. | Mac 你会找到结论的 |
[18:31] | I’m on the outside looking in. | 我都被排除在调查之外了 |
[18:33] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 这似乎不可能 |
[18:42] | so if you find out anything else, you’ll let me know, right? | 那么如果还有其他发现 就告诉我 好吗? |
[18:50] | Absolutely. | 一定 |
[18:51] | I’ll see you both later. | 稍后见 |
[18:57] | I can’t believe I didn’t think of this sooner. | 难以相信之前没想到 |
[18:58] | I figured out how the gsr got on hawkes’ clothing. | 我想通了Hawkes的衣服上 怎么会有射击残留物 |
[19:01] | Hawkes was working in ballistics yesterday. | Hawkes昨天做了弹道实验 |
[19:03] | He test fired two different handguns. | 试射了两种不同的手枪 |
[19:13] | So if he fired the gun, then slid the sweatshirt on later at home, | 所以如果开枪后 他回家换运动衫 |
[19:17] | traces of residue could have easily transferred to his sleeve. | 射击残留物很容易转移到袖子上 |
[19:26] | So we’ve explained the gsr. | 如此就可以解释射击残留了 |
[19:28] | What about the cash in his pockets? | 那口袋里的钱呢? |
[19:29] | Yeah, let’s treat hawkes like what he is. | 假定是Hawkes干的 |
[19:32] | Our only viable suspect. | 他是唯一可能的嫌犯 |
[19:33] | Let’s interrogate him. | 假装审问他 |
[19:34] | Right here, right now. | 此时此地 |
[19:35] | Ask the hard questions. | 问最刁钻的问题 |
[19:36] | See what answers we come up with. | 看看能得出什么结论 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:38] | So what the hell was he doing on greene street that early in the morning? | 那么早他在Greene街到底干吗? |
[19:41] | He works the late shift tuesdays and wednesdays 4:00 to 8:00, | 他周二和周三 四点到八点上晚班 |
[19:44] | and I know for a fact that he goes running after he gets off. | 我知道 下班后会去跑步 |
[19:46] | He says it’s the only way he can wind down. | 说这是唯一让自己放松的方法 |
[19:48] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[19:49] | Has he been in that bar before? | 他以前去过那个酒吧吗? |
[19:50] | I say two or three times maybe. | 大概两三次 |
[19:52] | Well, it’s possible he was casing the place. | 可能在事先采点 |
[19:54] | What was his motive? | 动机呢? |
[19:56] | Maybe he needed money. | 也许是缺钱 |
[19:57] | Nah. | 啊 他从没提过手头紧 |
[19:58] | He never mentioned anything about being strapped for cash. | 啊 他从没提过手头紧 |
[20:00] | Well, he just started working the night shift three weeks ago. | 他三周前刚开始上夜班 |
[20:03] | That’s overtime. | 那是加班 |
[20:04] | And he did move into a new apartment. | 而且他刚搬了新家 |
[20:06] | I’m telling you, stella, the motive is not money. | 听我说 Stella 动机不是钱 |
[20:08] | Well, how can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定? |
[20:09] | ‘Cause the bouncer said the shooter fired his weapon after he already had the cash. | 因为那个保镖说 凶手拿了钱后才开的枪 |
[20:12] | You talked to the bouncer? | 你和保镖谈了? |
[20:14] | Danny, what were you thinking? | Danny 想什么呢? |
[20:16] | You could be accused of tampering with a witness, or interfering with an investigation. | 你可能会被指控贿赂证人 或妨碍司法调查 |
[20:19] | Gerrard is looking for any excuse to come at us. | Gerrard在找任何借口攻击我们 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry, all right? | 抱歉 好吗? |
[20:22] | I didn’t break any rules. | 我没违反任何规定 |
[20:23] | All right, I just bent them a little, but I didn’t break them. | 只是打个擦边球 没违规 |
[20:25] | But look, hawkes was pulled out the backseat of an unmarked police car. | 但听着 Hawkes从警车的后座上被拉出来 |
[20:29] | His hands were cuffed behind his back, | 手被铐在背后 |
[20:30] | and I mean he looked like a suspect before the guy even I.D.’D him. | 那人没指认之前 他看着就象个嫌犯了 |
[20:34] | I just wanted to know the bouncer was sure. | 我只是想知道保镖是否确定 |
[20:36] | And? | 结果? |
[20:38] | He said that hawkes did it. | 他说是Hawkes干的 |
[20:40] | And that after he took the money from the register he still shot the bartender. | 从收银机里拿到钱 却还是杀了酒吧招待 |
[20:47] | Someone’s framing him. | 有人设计他 |
[20:49] | There’s no other explanation. | 没其他解释了 |
[20:51] | He had to have been planning it for at least the last three weeks, they… | 至少计划了三周 他们… |
[20:54] | must have been watching him, they know he was working the late shift, | 一定监视他 知道他上夜班 |
[20:58] | that he goes running after work wearing those type of clothes, running in that particular neighborhood. | 下班后穿什么衣服跑步 以及特定的跑步小区 |
[21:02] | Yeah, but how would they know that he was working ballistics, and would get gsr on his hands? | 对 可他们怎么知道他做了弹道实验 手上有射击残留物 |
[21:07] | They got lucky. | 误打误撞 |
[21:09] | Why would somebody want to take down hawkes? | 为什么有人要害Hawkes? |
[21:11] | And why this way? | 为什么又要用这种方式? |
[21:13] | Because someone’s trying to prove a point. | 因为有人要证明一个理论 |
[21:16] | A bartender took two shots in the chest, the arrest was made based on the id of a single eyewitness. | 酒吧招待胸口中两枪 逮捕是基于一个目击证人的指认 |
[21:23] | The bouncer. | 保镖 |
[21:25] | It’s not much evidence to go on. | 没有其他证据跟进 |
[21:27] | The average citizen might just believe that the justice system doesn’t work. | 一般人会就此认定司法系统无能 |
[21:33] | Sound familiar? | 熟悉吗? |
[21:35] | Shane casey. | |
[21:37] | That son of a bitch is back. | 那个狗娘养的回来了 |
[21:42] | Your attorney, second from the end. | 你的律师 倒数第二格 |
[21:52] | Hey, sheldon. | 嘿 Sheldon |
[21:54] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑 |
[21:56] | Look, I know this looks really bad. | 听着 我知道看起来不妙 |
[21:59] | This was you? | 是你干的? |
[22:00] | But I’m going to do everything I can to get you out of here. | 但我会不遗余力帮你脱身 |
[22:02] | You did this to me? | 你做的? |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah, but that’s what they told my brother… | 对 但他们就是这么跟我哥哥说的 |
[22:06] | – guard!Guard! – Who ended up serving a life sentence. | – 看守! 看守! – 结果他被判终身监禁 |
[22:08] | This man is a fugitive.His name is shane casey. | 这人是逃犯 Shane Casey |
[22:10] | He’s wanted for murder. | 因谋杀被通缉 |
[22:11] | Multiple murders. | 多重谋杀 |
[22:12] | – My client is very…Unstable, he’s desperate. – I’m not his client. | – 我的当事人情绪不稳 很绝望 – 我不是他的当事人 |
[22:13] | You need to sit down and calm down, or I’m gonna have to take you out of here. | 坐下 冷静 不然就把你带回去 |
[22:15] | He’s being framed. | 他是冤枉的 |
[22:17] | – That man sitting right there is not a lawyer.he’s wanted for murder! – We can maybe plea you down…To three to six years. | – 那人不是律师 是通缉犯! – 我们可以帮你认罪 判三到六年 |
[22:21] | Do something! | 做点什么! |
[22:22] | I need you to calm down. | 你需要平静下来 |
[22:23] | You’re out of here. | 你不能呆在这儿了 |
[22:24] | Okay, obviously, you’re upset. | 当然 你很难过 |
[22:26] | I’ll see you another time? | 下次再来看你? |
[22:27] | I want to make a phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[22:28] | Trust in the system, sheldon! | 相信司法系统 Sheldon! |
[22:36] | Casey’s not gonna quit till he gets his revenge. | Casey不达目的不会罢休 |
[22:40] | He still thinks his brother didn’t shoot the bartender. | 他还是认为他哥哥没有杀酒吧招待 |
[22:42] | And he is not going to stop until he makes everybody involved in his brother’s case pay. | 要让所有和他哥哥案子有关的人 付出代价才会罢手 |
[22:46] | He’s all over the surveillance tapes. | 各个监控点都有他的照片 |
[22:48] | We’ve got half the department out searching for him. | 一半的人手出去找他 |
[22:50] | I’ve spent the last two hours trying to figure out how the hell casey could have pulled this off. | 我前两个小时一直在 琢磨Casey是怎么做的 |
[22:56] | None of it makes sense, mac. | 讲不通啊 Mac |
[23:00] | I left the lab, went home. | 我离开实验室回家 |
[23:02] | Put on a change of clothes to go out for a run. | 换上衣服 出去跑步 |
[23:05] | Few miles to the park and back. | 到公园几里的路程 再回来 |
[23:08] | I usually stop off at a newsstand, swallow down a water. | 照常在一个报摊前休息 喝口水 |
[23:12] | Who was there? | 谁在那儿? |
[23:13] | Gabe, russian guy, owns the stand, opens up at about 4:00, stocks the morning editions. | Gabe 一个俄国摊主 大概4点出摊 把晨报堆好 |
[23:19] | Another customer was leaving when I got there, and, uh… | 我到的时候另一个顾客正要离开 |
[23:23] | another guy. | 还有个人 |
[23:24] | Spilled coffee on a stack of papers. | 把咖啡撒到了报纸上 |
[23:26] | he was drunk, definitely had a few too many. | 醉汉 肯定喝了不少 |
[23:30] | The bars had just closed. | 那时酒吧刚刚关门 |
[23:32] | Didn’t get a look at his face. | 没看到他的脸 |
[23:35] | he was wearing… | 他戴着… |
[23:38] | dark sunglasses and a hat. | 墨镜和帽子 |
[23:42] | That must have been when it happened, mac. | 一定是那时做的 Mac |
[23:44] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:45] | Watch what you’re doing. | 看看你做了什么 |
[23:47] | Oh, did I get you? | 撒到你身上了吗? |
[23:48] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[23:55] | That must have been shane casey ’cause I didn’t get 50 feet past the newsstand before the cops showed up. | 一定是Shane Casey 因为离开报摊不到50英尺警察就出现了 |
[24:01] | Turn around and put your hands behind your head. | 转过身 手放在脑后 |
[24:03] | I said turn around and put your hands behind your head. | 我说了转过身 手放在脑后 |
[24:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:07] | Maybe we can lift shane’s prints off the cash, but that still leaves the question: How did he get it? | 也许可以从钞票上采到Shane的指纹 但还有个问题 他怎么拿到的? |
[24:13] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:14] | There were only three people in the bar. | 酒吧里只有三个人 |
[24:16] | The victim, the bouncer, and the shooter. | 遇害人 保镖 凶手 |
[24:18] | Find the shooter. | 找到凶手 |
[24:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | We may have some help. | 有人要帮我们了 |
[24:33] | *GRAND REGEN LOBBY 10:00a.m. Tomorrow.I hold The Key To Freedom.Come alone.* | *GRAND REGEN大厅 明天上午10点 我握有通往自由的钥匙 一个人来* |
[24:37] | That’s him, mac. | 是他 Mac |
[24:39] | What does he mean about “key to freedom”? | “通往自由的钥匙” 什么意思? |
[24:50] | Peyton. | |
[24:52] | Look… | 听我说 |
[24:55] | about what happened yesterday. | 关于昨天的事 |
[24:57] | Mac, don’T. | Mac 不必了 |
[24:59] | There is no explanation for what happened in the hallway. | 走廊里发生的无须解释 |
[25:02] | I’ve been through them all already. | 我已经听过很多了 |
[25:05] | Knee-jerk reaction, not what it looked like, a stupid thing to do. | 下意识的反应 不是这样的 很蠢 |
[25:13] | Not even “I’m sorry” can erase how I felt in that moment. | 即便道歉也不能让我忘记 那一刻的感受 |
[25:18] | You have to know that i didn’t mean to hurt you. | 你要知道我无意伤害你 |
[25:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[25:25] | But I realize that… | 但我意识到… |
[25:28] | you’re just not ready for us, and I don’t want to be an office secret anymore. | 你没准备好接受我们的关系 我不想再继续办公室秘密恋情了 |
[25:33] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这样的 |
[25:35] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[25:37] | I should be the one apologizing to you. | 是我该向你道歉 |
[25:40] | I wanted to make this work so badly that I forced you into doing something that’s just too… | 我太想要这段关系了 逼着你做了很多事情 |
[25:47] | complicated and messy for you. | 把你的生活变得复杂混乱 |
[25:49] | That’s not true, claire. | 不是这样的 Claire |
[25:53] | Peyton. | |
[25:58] | I suppose I should be flattered… | 我想我该感到荣幸 |
[26:01] | because I know how much you cared for her. | 因为我知道你多么在意她 |
[26:04] | Peyton, please, i just want to talk. | Peyton 求你 我只想谈谈 |
[26:09] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:22] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 振作起来 |
[26:24] | Look, if there was something we could do, mac would let us know. | 如果我们能帮上忙 Mac会要求的 |
[26:27] | In the meantime… | 这段时期… |
[26:28] | work? | 继续工作? |
[26:29] | Right. | 对 过来一下 Stella |
[26:29] | Come on, stella. | 对 过来一下 Stella |
[26:30] | The peep show guy is a drug overdose. | 偷窥艳舞的人吸毒过量 |
[26:32] | End of story. | 结束 |
[26:33] | I don’t think so, danny. | 我不这么看 Danny |
[26:34] | I mean, someone placed that gun up his nose. | 有人拿枪顶在他鼻子上 |
[26:36] | I think there’s more to this story. | 我觉得还另有隐情 |
[26:38] | Now, look, the green trace we found on our vic– it’s clothing dye. | 看 受害者身上的绿色痕迹– 是衣物染料 |
[26:42] | From the dye pattern on his neck and his collarbone, it looks like it was new clothing. | 从他颈部和锁骨上的染色模式来看 似乎是件新衣服 |
[26:46] | You sweat a little bit, it rubs off on your skin. | 稍微出点汗 染料就会沾上皮肤 |
[26:48] | That’s exactly where the story stops making sense. | 这才是说得通的结论 |
[26:51] | This specific dye is found in a high-end clothing line. | 这种特殊染料属于一种高档衣料 |
[26:54] | Well, maybe that’s why he was naked. | 也许因此他才光着身子 |
[26:56] | Maybe he was desperate for a fix; he was going to sell the clothes for drugs. | 也许他急切地想扎上一针 打算卖掉衣服换毒品 |
[26:59] | Right. | 正确 |
[27:00] | Did you find something on the boxer shorts? | 短裤上有什么发现没? |
[27:01] | Yeah, the analysis of the trace came back as disinfectant. | 分析结果是消毒剂 |
[27:04] | Well, that makes sense, we found our vic in a peep show booth. | 有道理 受害者是在脱衣舞隔间里被发现 |
[27:07] | They have to clean up once in a while. | 他们每隔一段时间就会进行清洗 |
[27:09] | Yeah, but the stains weren’t smeared. | 对 但这个痕迹并没有被污染 |
[27:11] | They were gravitational dropS. | 它们是垂直滴落的 |
[27:13] | Almost like somebody was kneeling over him. | 就象有人跪在他上方 |
[27:19] | Peeking tom came in to clean the booth, found the vic just like this. | 偷窥狂Tom进来清扫隔间 发现死者就这样躺着 |
[27:22] | Swears he never touched him, never came into the booth. | 他发誓从没碰过尸体 也没走进隔间 |
[27:27] | Peeking tom. | 偷窥狂Tom |
[27:28] | Peeking tom. | 偷窥狂Tom |
[27:34] | Thought you said you never went into the booth, tom. | 你说从未走进隔间 Tom |
[27:36] | Yeah, we got a little thing called evidence that says you did. | 我们有叫做证据的小东西 证明你进去过 |
[27:38] | You own a gun? | 你有枪吗? |
[27:39] | Wait.Wait, wait, what does a gun have to do with it? | 等等 枪和这事有什么关系? |
[27:42] | And no, I don’t own one. | 不 我没有枪 |
[27:43] | It’s like I said. | 就象我说的 |
[27:44] | The guy was already lying there dead in his underwear. | 那人躺在那里早死了 只穿着内衣 |
[27:47] | He od’D. | 他吸毒过量 |
[27:48] | Yeah, we know. | 对 我们知道 |
[27:49] | I took the needle out of his arm. | 我把他胳膊上的针头拔了出来 |
[27:50] | What do you mean, took the needle out of his arm? | 什么意思 拔出他胳膊上的针? |
[27:52] | Suddenly, your story’s changing. | 突然间 你就改了说法 |
[27:54] | You familiar with obstruction of justice, tom? | 你很熟悉妨碍司法罪吧 Tom? |
[27:57] | All right, look, I tossed the needle in the dumpster out back. | 好吧 听着 我把针头 扔到后面的垃圾筒去了 |
[28:00] | I don’t want my place associated with drugs. | 我不想自己的地盘和毒品联系到一起 |
[28:02] | Success in this business is 60% reputation. | 干这行60%的成功秘诀取决于声誉 |
[28:06] | is that it?Is that all you took? | 就这样? 你就拿走针头? |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:10] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:11] | Come on, tom. | 得了吧 Tom |
[28:12] | Don’t make me bring you in and ask you again. | 别逼我抓你进去再盘问你 |
[28:21] | I should be able to keep this for my trouble. | 给我惹了那么多麻烦 这理当归我 |
[28:22] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[28:26] | Found this on the floor next to the guy. | 在那家伙身边的地板上发现的 |
[28:29] | Good man, tom. | 不错 Tom |
[28:43] | All right,Mac.*************position. | 行了 Mac 各就各位了 |
[28:45] | ************************************************** | 想来我们的老朋友早知道 这里召开大会 |
[28:51] | Hey,sorry! | 嘿 抱歉! |
[29:13] | You know, we’ve got to stop bumping into each other. | 我们别再撞到对方身上了 |
[29:17] | Why did you bring me here? | 你带我来这儿干吗? |
[29:18] | I need you to get on elevator five and stop at floor 25. | 我要你上5号电梯停在25层 |
[29:27] | Mac’s on the move. | Mac动了 |
[29:29] | I see him, I’m right behind him. | 我看到了 这就跟上 |
[29:47] | this elevator is out of order. | 这台电梯不能用 |
[29:52] | Stella, stop the use of the northeast elevator. | Stella 关闭所有东北向的电梯 |
[29:54] | I haven’t seen casey yet. | 我还没看到Casey |
[30:22] | what game are you playing? | 你在玩什么把戏? |
[30:24] | Well, let’s see, it’s very simple. | 直接讲 很简单 |
[30:27] | I have the gun that will clear sheldon hawkes, and you can have it. | 我有证明Sheldon Hawkes无罪的枪 你可以拿到 |
[30:31] | All I need you to do is find the evidence that clears my brother’s name. | 你要做的就是找到证据 洗刷我哥哥的污名 |
[30:34] | He was convicted on the word of a single eyewitness and no evidence. | 导致他被定罪的只有一个目击证人的 证词 没有其他证据 |
[30:39] | What I need you to do is to find some. | 我要你做的就是找到证据 |
[30:42] | How do I do that? | 要怎么做? |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:45] | Framing a man for something he didn’t do won’t exonerate your brother, shane. | 陷害无辜者并不能使你哥哥免罪 Shane |
[30:49] | Aw, it doesn’t seem very fair when it’s happening to one of your own, now, does it? | 如果这事发生在你的人身上 似乎就显得不太公平 对不对? |
[30:54] | Come and get me. | 过来抓我啊 |
[31:08] | Okay, both the elevators are moving. | 两部电梯都在上升 |
[31:10] | I got nothing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[31:11] | My line of sight is blocked from here. | 从这看出去 我的视线被挡住了 |
[31:13] | Stella, casey is in elevator six and he’s got a gun. | Stella, Casey在6号电梯 他有枪 |
[31:19] | Shane’s elevator stopped at the top floor. | Shane的电梯停在顶层 |
[31:21] | That’s a restaurant. | 那是家餐厅 |
[31:22] | We’re going up. | 我们上去 |
[31:23] | Everyone else stay in position. | 其他人原地待命 |
[31:25] | Shane casey is armed and dangerous. | Shane Casey有武器 非常危险 |
[31:39] | Uh, we’re closed, sir. | 我们关门了 先生 |
[31:40] | Did you see anyone run through here? | 看到有人从这跑过去吗? |
[31:42] | No, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one up here. | 没有 肯定只有我在这里 |
[31:45] | Is there a stairwell exit? | 这里有楼梯间吗? |
[31:46] | That way, but you got to have a key. | 在那边 但你得有钥匙 |
[31:50] | stella, flack, notify everyone at the exits, | Stella Flack 留神所有出去的人 |
[31:53] | check the loading docks and the stairwells. | 检查卸货区和楼梯间 |
[31:55] | Stop anyone going in or out. | 禁止任何人进出大楼 |
[32:48] | Flack’s got photos of casey at the airports and train stations. | Flack把Casey的照片发到机场和火车站了 |
[32:51] | He’s also notifying the jersey state police. | 他还通知了新泽西州的警方 |
[32:53] | Shane left his cell phone on. | Shane的手机还开着 |
[32:54] | We should be able to narrow down his location. | 应该能缩小搜索搜查范围 |
[32:57] | Okay, right now, he’s still in manhattan. | 行了 他现在仍在曼哈顿 |
[33:00] | If he knows we’re looking for him, why is he keeping his cell phone on so we can track it? | 如果他知道我们在找他 干嘛还要开着手机 让我们追踪? |
[33:03] | He wants us to find him. | 他想要我们找到他 |
[33:04] | He’s playing a game. | 这是场游戏 |
[33:06] | That’s his brother’s case? | 那就是他哥哥的案子? |
[33:07] | – *Ian Casey Convicted in English Ale House Murser* – Yeah, this is a picture of the bartender he shot. | *Ian Casey在英式啤酒屋谋杀案中定罪* – 这是被他杀害的酒保照片 |
[33:10] | Eyewitness testimony.No physical evidence. | 目击证人作证 但没有物证 |
[33:12] | Jury deliberated 15 minutes and convicted ian casey of murder. | 陪审团只考虑了15分钟就判 Ian Casey谋杀罪名成立 |
[33:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 噢 |
[33:17] | That’s the ring. | 是那个戒指 |
[33:19] | That’s the ring peeking tom found in the peep show booth. | 那就是偷窥狂Tom在脱衣舞隔间里 发现的戒指 |
[33:22] | That’s the same ring. | 是同一枚戒指 |
[33:25] | What’s the bartender’s ring doing next to the dead junky? | 酒保的戒指怎会出现 在死去的吸毒者身边? |
[33:27] | Guys, you’re not going to believe this. | 伙计们 你们不会相信的 |
[33:29] | Jake just told me that the gunshot residue from the wound in kelly jones | Jake刚告诉我 Kelly Jones伤口中 发现的枪击残留 |
[33:33] | is a match to the residue we found in the nostrils of the peep show doa. | 和隔间死者鼻孔里发现的吻合 |
[33:36] | So you’re telling me that both of these cases are connected? | 你是说这两个案子有联系? |
[33:39] | Our peep show guy is the shooter. | 脱衣舞隔间里的死者是开枪者 |
[33:44] | African-american, five-nine, dark hair, dark eyes. | 非洲裔美国人 5尺9寸高 黑发 黑色眼睛 |
[33:47] | Perfect description of sheldon hawkes. | 对Sheldon Hawkes的完美描述 |
[33:50] | And casey set it all up. | Casey全都设计好了 |
[33:52] | He just needed to find someone crazy enough to go along with it. | 他只需要某个疯子去实施 |
[33:55] | Or desperate enough. | 或不顾一切的绝望者 |
[33:56] | Yo, man, you selling? | 嘿 伙计 你卖不卖? |
[34:03] | I need you to put these on, okay? | 我要你穿上这个 行吧? |
[34:05] | What for? | 干嘛用? |
[34:06] | Hey, you ever want to get high again? | 嘿 你还想不想乐上一把? |
[34:08] | Put on the clothes! | 穿上衣服! |
[34:10] | Sick bastard was willing to kill an innocent girl for a nickel bag. | 那个变态杂种就为了一小包毒品 把无辜的女孩杀了 |
[34:13] | Casey planned every detail. | Casey设计好每一个细节 |
[34:33] | So you have the gun and the money? | 那枪和钱都在? |
[34:34] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 对 当然 |
[34:39] | Here. | 给 |
[34:40] | Cool, cool, cool. | 不错 不错 |
[34:41] | So that’s it, right? | 那么就这样 对吗? |
[34:43] | We good? | 我们成交? |
[34:44] | A nickel bag every other day just like you said. | 就象你说的 隔天就一小包 |
[34:47] | Give me your clothes now. | 现在把你的衣服给我 |
[34:58] | give me your clothes or else I will shoot. | 给我衣服 否则我开枪了 |
[35:01] | And he takes the money from the robbery, heads to where he knows hawkes will be jogging then makes the transfer. | 他从抢劫者手里拿过钱 然后掉头去 Hawkes慢跑的地方偷梁换柱 |
[35:06] | All right, so if we can get this to the D.A. | 好了 如果我们把这些告诉地区检查官 |
[35:09] | There’s a chance that the charges against hawkes are dropped. | 可能会撤消对Hawkes的指控 |
[35:11] | But sid could only find gsr on the peep show vic’s nose, not on his hands | 但Sid只在隔间受害者的鼻孔里找到 火药残余 而不是他的手上 |
[35:15] | we can’t prove that he was the shooter. | 我们无法证明他就是开枪者 |
[35:17] | Well, prints on the gun might. | 也许枪上有指纹 |
[35:18] | Prints on the casings still in the gun. | 枪管上的指纹还在枪上 |
[35:21] | We need to find the murder weapon. | 我们需要找到凶器 |
[35:23] | And shane casey has it. | 它在Shane Casey手里 |
[35:29] | He’s at 148 seely street. | 他在Seely大街 148号 |
[35:31] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[35:31] | 148… | 148号… |
[35:35] | that’s the scene of the crime. | 那是犯罪现场 |
[35:37] | The old english ale house. | 以前的英式啤酒屋 |
[35:38] | That’s the bar where his brother shot the bartender. | 就是他哥哥枪杀酒保的酒吧 |
[35:43] | I know a thing or two about going to bat for your brother. | 我知道你能为你哥哥做点什么 |
[35:45] | he wants me. | 他想见我 |
[35:48] | He wants you to prove his brother’s innocence. | 他想要你证明他哥哥的清白 |
[35:51] | But we just found the evidence that proves his guilt. | 可我们刚找到证明他有罪的证据 |
[35:55] | That ring. | 那枚戒指 |
[36:00] | *Send Messer.Alone.* | *让联系人单独来* |
[36:19] | shane. | |
[36:22] | Shane? | |
[36:30] | Shane. | |
[36:33] | oh, I love this song. | 哦 我喜欢这首歌 |
[36:35] | No, I’m not gonna let them catch me no… | 不 我不会让他们抓住我… |
[36:37] | drop the weapon. | 放下枪 |
[36:38] | – I’m not going to let them catch the midnight rider. – Drop the gun, shane.Drop the gun, shane. | – 我不会让他们抓住午夜骑手 – 放下枪 Shane 放下枪 Shane |
[36:45] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[36:46] | What?I can’t hear you. | 什么? 我听不到你 |
[36:47] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[36:49] | What, you want me to drop this gun? | 什么 你要我放下这把枪? |
[36:50] | This one? | 这一把吗? |
[36:52] | I’m sorry, I can’T. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[36:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[36:54] | Oh, come on, you guys are the science guys, the experts in forensics. | 得了 你们是搞科学的 是辩论专家 |
[36:59] | That’s what you say in court, right? | 那就是你们在法庭上说的 对吗? |
[37:02] | Get to the point, shane, ’cause in about four minutes 20 guys are going to come through that door, | 说重点 Shane 因为大约4分钟后就会 就会有20人冲进这扇门 |
[37:06] | all right, and they’re going to be quicker to shoot than I am. | 他们开枪比我快得多 |
[37:09] | Why’d you ask me here? | 你干嘛要我来这里? |
[37:10] | You remember what you told me in the car that day? | 你还记得那天 你在车里对我说的话吗? |
[37:13] | Huh?! | 哈?! |
[37:14] | You said, “shane, I know a thing or two about going to bat for your brother.” | 你说”Shane 我知道你能为你哥哥做点什么” |
[37:21] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[37:22] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[37:24] | You loved him. | 你爱他 |
[37:26] | You believed in him. | 你对他无比信任 |
[37:28] | I know a thing or two about going to bat for your brother. | 我知道你可以为你哥哥做点什么 |
[37:31] | I know about your brother louie. | 我知道你哥哥Louie |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:40] | Always relying on his younger brother to bail him out, right? | 总是靠弟弟把他保释出来 对吗? |
[37:44] | And you always did. | 你总是保他出来 |
[37:47] | I guess we do have a couple things in common. | 想来我们还有点相似之处 |
[37:51] | So guess what? | 所以知道吗? |
[37:52] | Today, you’re going to go to bat for my brother. | 今天 你得为我哥哥做点什么了 |
[38:00] | I see you brought your lite science kit thingie there. | 我看到你带来了便携式鉴证箱 |
[38:03] | So you can take your lasers and your swabs or whatever the hell else you carry in that thing, | 你可以用你的激光器和棉签 或箱里装的随便什么玩意 |
[38:08] | and clear my brother’s name. | 来洗清我哥哥的名誉 |
[38:14] | It’s not going to happen. | 这不可能 |
[38:18] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪找到的? |
[38:19] | I found this… | 我找到这个… |
[38:20] | next to the junkie that you hired to frame sheldon hawkes. | 在你雇来陷害Sheldon Hawkes的 吸毒者身边找到的 |
[38:24] | I want to see it, let me see it. | 我要看看 给我看一眼 |
[38:27] | No, I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能 |
[38:30] | It doesn’t belong to you. | 它不属于你 |
[38:31] | What did you say to me? | 你说什么? |
[38:33] | I said it doesn’t belong to you. | 我说 它不属于你 |
[38:35] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[38:36] | Or your brother either. | 也不属于你哥哥 |
[38:37] | It belongs to the bartender that he shot. | 它属于被他枪杀的酒保 |
[38:40] | The hell it did! | 去你妈的胡说八道! |
[38:42] | I’m sorry, but that’s the truth, shane. | 我很抱歉 可那是真相 Shane |
[38:44] | The truth? | 真相? |
[38:45] | Oh, my god, the truth. | 上帝 真相 |
[38:47] | You guys are always pretending to know the truth. | 你们这些人总是装做清楚真相 |
[38:50] | You don’t know a thing. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[38:52] | Your brother was in this bar, he was standing right there. | 你哥哥在这间酒吧里 就站在那边 |
[38:54] | He shot the bartender. | 枪杀了酒保 |
[38:55] | The money now. | 把钱给我 立刻 |
[38:57] | Do it! | 快点拿来! |
[39:00] | okay,okay!This is everything! | 行! 都在这里了! |
[39:04] | All right, but before that he took his ring. | 在那之前他拿走了他的戒指 |
[39:06] | And that, give it to me, hand it over. | 还有那个 把它给我 递过来 |
[39:15] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 你都不知道自己在说什么 伙计 |
[39:17] | When the officers arrested your brother, | 警官们逮捕你哥哥时 |
[39:19] | they didn’t know the ring belonged to the bartender so they vouchered it as your brother’s personal property. | 他们不知道戒指是酒保的 所以把它登记为你哥哥的私人物品 |
[39:23] | Then while he was in jail, he killed himself. | 他入狱后 就自杀了 |
[39:26] | And when they released his property to you, you thought the ring belonged to him. | 当他们把他的私人物品交给你时 你以为这戒指是他的 |
[39:30] | I don’t want to hear any more of your lies! | 我再也不想听你的谎话了! |
[39:34] | I do not want to hear any more… | 我再也不要听了… |
[39:37] | all right, shane, no more lies. | 好吧 Shane 没有谎言了 |
[39:48] | Just look at the ring, man. | 只要看看戒指 伙计 |
[39:50] | All right, look at the ring on the bartender’s finger. | 看看酒保手指上的戒指 |
[40:14] | Man, I know what it’s like to want to believe, shane, I really do. | 我知道想要信任一个人是怎么回事 Shane 我真的明白 |
[40:19] | You say to yourself over and over again there’s no way he could do this. | 对自己说了一遍又一遍 他不可能去做那种事 |
[40:24] | Not this. | 他不会 |
[40:28] | I know what it’s like. | 我了解那种感受 |
[40:31] | All right, look… | 好了 听着… |
[40:35] | I’m gonna come over to you, kid. | 我要走过来 小子 |
[40:40] | just don’t do anything stupid, all right? | 别做什么傻事 好吗? |
[40:49] | It’s over, kid. | 都结束了 小子 |
[41:52] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 11 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |