时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | – are we going to do it right here? – Yeah,right here. | – 我们在这里进行么? – 对,就在这里. |
[01:16] | before we do this,promise me something,trey. | 在此之前,你的答应我点事情,trey. |
[01:18] | That you won’t have bungee sex with anyone but me. | 你只能和我一个人极限做爱 |
[01:20] | Promise. | 我发誓 |
[01:23] | One. | 一. |
[01:24] | Two… three. | 二… 三. |
[01:39] | help me!… | 救命! |
[02:00] | you have to go? | 要走了么? |
[02:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了. |
[02:06] | Well,thank you for dinner. | 恩,谢谢你招待的晚餐. |
[02:08] | You’re an exceptional cook,detective. | 你是个非常优秀的厨师,探长. |
[02:12] | I told you I make a mean cheeseburger. | 说过我只是做了一个不同的芝士汉堡. |
[02:31] | looks like it’s going to be a busy night for both of us. | 看来对于我俩来说这将是一个繁忙的夜晚. |
[02:35] | I’ll start the coffee. | 我去泡咖啡 |
[02:45] | Flack. | |
[02:47] | Hey. Excuse me. | 嘿. 打扰一下. |
[02:50] | Impressing your fans with your battle wounds? | 让你的粉丝因你那战斗的伤痕而感动? |
[02:53] | They were concerned about my recovery. I was just putting them at ease. | 他们担心的是我复原的情况. 我只是想让他们放心. |
[02:56] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[02:57] | – Well,welcome back,we missed you. – Thanks. | – 好了,欢迎归来,我们想死你了 – 谢谢 |
[02:59] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[03:00] | Not bad for my first day back. I’m mostly running on adrenaline. | 作为归来的第一天还算不错. 全凭靠肾上腺素运转呢. |
[03:04] | Still have a couple hours of rehab to clock, but the doctor says I’m gonna be all right. | 还有几个小时才到复职的时间, 不过医生说我已经基本痊愈了. |
[03:08] | Good,good. | 不错,不错. |
[03:09] | So flack,how many phone numbers did you get? | 所以flack,你已经拿到多少电话号码了? |
[03:11] | I don’t think I like where you’re going with this,monroe. | 我可不觉得我喜欢你带着 这东西要去的地方,monroe. |
[03:13] | Really? How many? | 真的? 多少? |
[03:14] | Three. | 三个 |
[03:16] | everybody loves a hero. | 人人都爱大英雄 |
[03:18] | Our vic’s name is sam mcfarland. He works in finance. | 受害者叫sam mcfarland. 就职于金融界. |
[03:22] | He’s 25 years old. Wasn’t robbed. | 25岁 没有被抢 |
[03:25] | I found several credit cards and $300 in his wallet. | 在他钱包里找到几张信用卡和300美金. |
[03:29] | – Who found him? – Anonymous call. | – 谁发现的尸体? – 匿名电话报案. |
[03:30] | It’s a stab wound. | 这是刺伤. |
[03:32] | The weapon is still inside. | 凶器断在身体内. |
[03:35] | A little statue of liberty and the light is its torch. | 一个小自由女神雕像,是小火把发出的光. |
[03:40] | That’s one killer souvenir. | 是凶手的纪念品. |
[03:41] | It’s connected to this key chain. | 连在这个钥匙链上. |
[03:43] | He’s got several abrasions on his face. | 他脸上有几道擦伤 |
[03:46] | Ligature marks on his neck. | 颈上有勒痕 |
[03:48] | And a perfect red lipstick mark on his cheek. | 脸颊上有一个完整的红色口红印 |
[03:55] | Probably has something to do with this. | 也许和这个有关 |
[03:57] | It looks like he had plans for a proposal. | 看上去他准备向谁求婚 |
[04:00] | Well,he picked a pretty romantic spot. | 恩,他挑了个超级浪漫的地方. |
[04:12] | Especially when you do it like that. | 尤其是当你这么做的时候 |
[04:14] | Third building from the left. See it? | 左边数第三栋楼 看到了? |
[04:16] | Wow. | 哇呜 |
[04:18] | That’s impressive. | 令人难忘啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah,he’s definitely raised the bar for the rest of us. | 没错,这招显然胜过寻常人 |
[04:23] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[04:25] | I get the feeling she said no. | 我感觉她的回答是不. |
[05:05] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 01 | |
[05:21] | Our vic worked in the building with the lights on the 12th floor at lancaster and james financial. | 死者在那座灯火通明的大楼工作 十二楼,“lancaster与james财经公司” |
[05:26] | He lived on the upper east side with his girlfriend, erica lancaster. | 他和女朋友Erica Lancaster住在在东侧的楼上. |
[05:29] | Still no sign of her yet. | 还没找到她 |
[05:31] | If the keys dangling from the vic’s chest are hers, you might want to expand your search. | 如果死者胸前悬着的钥匙是她的, 你需要扩大搜索范围 |
[05:35] | We’re on it. Here’s our M.E. | 我们已经在调查了 啊,法医驾到 |
[05:37] | Where you been,peyton? | 去哪里了,peyton? |
[05:40] | So it’s you two that I get to blame for interrupting my evening. | 所以你们俩就是毁掉我的晚上的罪魁祸首. |
[05:45] | No,it’s that guy over there. | 不,是那边那个家伙 |
[05:53] | Hey,peyton. | 嗨,peyton. |
[05:54] | Don’t tell me you left the prestigious columbia university to come back to this? | 别告诉我你离开尊贵的哥伦比亚大学回来 就是为了这个? |
[05:57] | Stella,teaching was getting a little routine. | Stella, 教书开始有点无聊了 |
[06:01] | Well,you’re in the right place ’cause this isn’t routine. | 恩,你现在如鱼得水 因为这一点儿也不无聊 |
[06:04] | Murder weapon is still in the chest. | 凶器还留在胸腔内 |
[06:05] | We thought you might want to take a look before we transport the body. | 我们觉得在尸体运走之前你应该想看看 |
[06:08] | We found this piece of porcelain. | 我们发现了这片碎瓷 |
[06:10] | It seems to be consistent with our statue of liberty. | 似乎是自由女神像上的 |
[06:13] | Well,that’s fragile material. | 恩,易碎的材料 |
[06:15] | It could break if we move him and possibly alter the wound tract. | 如果移动尸体,它就会碎掉 而且可能改变伤痕 |
[06:18] | So,what are our options? | 那么我们该怎么办? |
[06:21] | Well,there’s only one I can think of… | 恩,我想到唯一办法是 … |
[06:55] | Blood spatter. | 血液溅落痕迹 |
[06:57] | 20 feet from where we found the body. | 距尸体发现处20英尺 |
[07:00] | Most likely the initial point of attack. | 很可能是第一现场 |
[07:03] | And there’s a void right here. | 这正好有个空白处 |
[07:05] | Some of these blood stains are smeared. | 部分血斑被抹开了 |
[07:08] | Whatever was here… | 不管这里有什么东西… |
[07:11] | someone took it with them. | 有人把它拿走了 |
[07:36] | Detective angell. | angell探长. |
[07:37] | Messer. | |
[07:38] | – Doc. – Hey. | – 医生 – 嗨 |
[07:39] | What happened?I don’t see benton breathing down your neck. He take the training wheels off? | 哎呀?你脖子下边没有本顿呼吸器了? 菜鸟也上到第一线了? |
[07:42] | You come all the way up here to bust my balls or to work,messer? | 你千方百计跑来是为了给我添乱还是来工作,messer? |
[07:45] | Oh,angell got her wings,huh? | 哦,天使翅膀硬了,恩? |
[07:48] | Gimme a break. | 拜托 |
[07:54] | Anybody notice that she’s got a pair of pillows on her hands? | 有人注意到了么,她手上拿着一对枕头? |
[07:56] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[07:57] | I’m always a couple years behind on fashion trends. | 我的流行嗅觉落后好几年呢 |
[08:00] | What do we know? | 我们都了解些什么? |
[08:01] | Vic’s name is vanessa may. | 受害者叫vanessa may. |
[08:03] | All this glass and marble belongs to her. | 所有这些玻璃和大理石都是她的 |
[08:05] | She lives alone. | 一个人住. |
[08:08] | No signs of forced entry or burglary. | 没有破门或盗窃的迹象. |
[08:12] | contusions. | 殴打致伤 |
[08:16] | Possible fractures. | 可能有骨折 |
[08:20] | Significant amount of secondary trauma consistent with a beating. | 大量由于殴打导致的间接外伤 |
[08:23] | Nny,give me a hand. Let’s get these pillows off her. | danny,帮帮忙. 把这些枕头拿下来. |
[08:30] | Nothing on her hands. | 她手上没有东西. |
[08:31] | Thought if we had something,it might explain her interesting taste in gloves. | 想想我们掌握的线索,能够 解释她对手套的特殊品位. |
[08:37] | Rigor’s barely set in. | 尸体还没有僵硬 |
[08:39] | T.O.D. Is less than four hours. | 死亡时间少于四个小时 |
[08:41] | Lividity is consistent with body position. | 尸斑与尸体位置吻合 |
[08:44] | She died right here. | 她就是在这里死的 |
[08:45] | – Who found her? – Margo demme. | – 谁发现尸体的? |
[08:48] | Claims the title of best friend. | 声称是死者最好的朋友 |
[08:49] | These girls are major players on the party circuit. Regulars in the post. | 这些姑娘夜夜笙歌 整日寻欢 |
[08:52] | All for being born rich. | 都是含着金汤匙出生的 |
[08:54] | Margo came over to take vanessa for a spa day. | Margo来接vanessa去做水疗美容. |
[08:57] | Found her like this. | 就发现她这样了 |
[09:02] | Hi,ms. Demme. | 你好,Demme女士 |
[09:04] | I’m dr. Sheldon hawkes from the new york crime lab. | 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Sheldon hawkes医生 . |
[09:06] | She was already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[09:08] | I tried to revive her,but she wasn’t breathing. | 我试着救她,不过她已经停止呼吸了 |
[09:11] | I took a class once,I know what to do. | 我曾经上过课,知道该怎么做 |
[09:13] | All right,I’m sure you did all you could. | 好的,我相信你已经尽力了 |
[09:15] | Now my job is to collect evidence from the crime scene. | 我的工作是在犯罪现场收集证据. |
[09:18] | Since you touched the body, I’m going to need some reference samples from you. | 由于你碰过尸体, 我需要在你身上采集比对样本 |
[09:22] | All right? | 可以了么? |
[09:23] | When you’re ready. | 你准备好就可以了. |
[09:46] | Found ten grand in her pocket. | 在她口袋里发现一万美元. |
[09:48] | And we got blood. | 还发现了血迹. |
[09:50] | And the jacket’s folded neatly. | 夹克叠得很整齐. |
[09:53] | There’s no blood trail from it… | 和尸体之间… |
[09:56] | to the body. | 也没有血迹 |
[09:59] | So these stains are not associated with the attack. | 这些血迹与死者被害无关 |
[10:02] | Now,if that blood is from our vic, | 现在,如果血迹来自死者, |
[10:05] | then that means she came home already in trouble. | 那就证明她回家之前就遇到麻烦了 |
[10:07] | So where’d the trouble begin? | 那么麻烦是从哪里开始的呢? |
[11:08] | Ms.Lancaster,when did you last see your boyfriend? | Lancaster女士,你最后一次见你男朋友 是什么时候? |
[11:11] | I was with sam in my apartment early yesterday morning. | 昨天早上我还和sam在我公寓里. |
[11:14] | Before I left for a business trip. | 在我出差之前. |
[11:16] | And that was the last time you saw him? | 那是你最后一次见他? |
[11:17] | Officer,you’ve asked the same question, eight different ways. | 警官,你已经用不同方法问我同一个问题, 八次了 |
[11:19] | My daughter has told you she was not on the brooklyn bridge last night. | 我女儿已经告诉你她昨天晚上 不在布鲁克林桥了. |
[11:22] | Why don’t you tell us what happened to sam? | 为什么不告诉我们sam到底出了什么事? |
[11:24] | Do you guys even have a suspect,yet? | 伙计们,你们已经找到嫌疑犯了么? |
[11:26] | Let me make something very clear to you… | 让我和你们说清楚… |
[11:27] | Mr.Lancaster,would you just give us a minute. | Lancaster先生,请你离开几分钟 |
[11:31] | I think it’s best we talk to your daughter alone. | 我想最好能让我们和你女儿单独谈谈 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry,it’s just that sam was… | 我很抱歉,就是sam… |
[11:39] | I’ll be inside. | 我就在里面 |
[11:41] | Ms.Lancaster,let’s continue. | Lancaster女士,我们继续吧. |
[11:44] | Last night I was at the airport waiting for sam to pick me up.I finally took a cab. | 昨天晚上我在机场等sam来接我. 最后我搭计程车回家 |
[11:48] | How long did you wait? | 你等了多久? |
[11:50] | An hour and a half,maybe more. | 一个半小时,也许更久 |
[11:52] | – Yellow cab or livery? – Livery. | – 黄色计程车还是出租车? – 出租车 |
[11:54] | Did you get a receipt? | 有收据么? |
[11:57] | You said it was a business trip. | 你说这是趟公差 |
[11:58] | Oh,no,I just… I wanted to get home,I was worried. | 不,不,我只是… 只是想回家,我很担心 |
[12:01] | I tried sam’s cell and he didn’t answer. | 我打不通SAM的手机 |
[12:03] | Sam mention plans after the airport? | Sam提过接机后的计划? |
[12:06] | A late dinner,drinks? A walk on the bridge? | 夜宵,泡吧? 桥上散步? |
[12:10] | Uh,no,my flight was scheduled to arrive after 11:00. | 厄,没有,我的航班预计11点后才到达 |
[12:14] | That’s late for sam. | 对SAM来说有点太晚了 |
[12:17] | I did find it strange that he volunteered to pick me up though. | 不过我也觉得 他主动提出来接我挺奇怪的 |
[12:20] | I usually just arrange for a car. | 平时我都自己打车 |
[12:23] | But he said he wanted to talk. Um… | 不过他说想找我谈谈 厄… |
[12:27] | “catch up on things” were words he used. | 他就说“聊一聊” |
[12:29] | You travel a lot? | 你经常出门旅游? |
[12:31] | I work for the american history museum collecting and documenting civil war artifacts. | 我为美国历史博物馆工作 收集整理内战时期的艺术品 |
[12:36] | Lately,we just… | 最近,我们… |
[12:38] | hadn’t seen each other much. | 不是经常见面 |
[12:40] | Trying to kick the habit. | 想要戒掉烟瘾? |
[12:45] | It’s a spider bite. | 蜘蛛咬的伤口 |
[12:47] | One last question,ms.Lancaster. | 最后一个问题,Lancaster女士 |
[12:52] | what size ring do you wear? | 你戴几号的戒指? |
[12:53] | Seven. | 7号 |
[12:56] | Six. | 6号 |
[13:00] | He got the size wrong. | 他弄错尺码了 |
[13:02] | Or maybe sam bought the ring for someone else. | 或者戒指的归属者另有其人 |
[13:05] | The prints I lifted off the band are the thumb and index finger of our vic. | 从指环上取下的是 受害人大拇指和食指的指纹 |
[13:09] | As if he slid it onto someone’s hand. | 似乎是他给别人戴上 |
[13:12] | Prints weren’t smeared. | 指纹很清晰 |
[13:14] | So he didn’t struggle doing it; it was an easy fit. | 所以他没费多大劲 举手之劳而已 |
[13:16] | So sam’s plan was to propose to someone else on the bridge. | 所以SAM的计划是: 在桥上向另外一个人求婚 |
[13:19] | And then pick up erica lancaster to “talk.” | 然后去接Erica Lancaster“聊一聊” |
[13:22] | Translation– end their relationship. | 换言之–跟她分手 |
[13:24] | If erica lancaster found out about the affair… | 而如果Erica Lancaster发现了第三者 |
[13:27] | certainly is motive. | 当然是一动机 |
[13:28] | From the time her plane landed until she caught her cab, | 从她到达 打车 |
[13:31] | erica had plenty of time to get to the bridge, kill sam and get back. | Erica有充分的时间赶 到桥上 杀了SAM 再赶回来 |
[13:36] | Or is the other woman our killer, and how do we find her? | 或者 另一个女人才是凶手 不过我们到哪儿去找她? |
[13:40] | Well,I did took a look at the keys. | 嗯 我倒是研究了一下钥匙 |
[13:42] | There were no usable prints,and nothing matched the partial on our murder weapon,however, | 没有可用指纹 也没有和 凶器上那半枚指纹符合的痕迹 |
[13:45] | I do believe they belong to a woman. | 我确信这是女性的物品 |
[13:47] | This key could be to a gym locker or a bike lock. | 这可能是把健身房保管箱 或者自行车的钥匙 |
[13:50] | This could be an office key,or a home key, but this little guy here… | 或者办公室、家门钥匙 不过这个小玩意…… |
[13:55] | is to a diary. | 是把日记锁 |
[13:57] | I don’t know many men who keep them. There was also a key to a P.O.Box. | 很少有男人写日记 还有一把邮政信箱的钥匙 |
[14:01] | Flack is chasing that down right now. | Flack现在调查中 |
[14:02] | You’re not going to believe what I found. Dynamite. | 你们肯定不信我找到了什么 炸药 |
[14:04] | The trace I found on the shirt and tie of the vic came back as nitroglycerin. | 从受害者衣服和领带上发现了硝酸甘油 |
[14:08] | Dynamite? | 炸药? |
[14:10] | This whole thing could be about the bridge, not sam mcfarland. | 整件事的重心很可能是那座桥 而非Sam Mcfarland |
[14:12] | Bomb squad was on the scene last night responding to calls of suspicious activity,but… | 昨晚拆弹小组的确在现场 因为有个报称可疑的电话 但是…… |
[14:18] | they didn’t find a thing. | 他们一无所获 |
[14:19] | Sam mcfarland’s marriage proposal plans may have stopped more than traffic. | 也许Sam Mcfarland的求婚计划不只中止了交通 |
[14:23] | Did you know that when egyptian princesses died, | 你知不知道埃及公主死的时候 |
[14:25] | they weren’t embalmed for several days to prevent necrophilia. | 为了防止奸尸盗尸 头几天并不用药物防腐处理 |
[14:29] | The natural degradation of the human body made it unappealing, even to the most deviant of men. | 人类肉体的自然分解 能使最变态的心都作呕 |
[14:33] | Why someone would want to have sex with a lifeless body in the first place, | 谁会想跟一具没有生命的尸体做爱呢! |
[14:37] | – Sid.Sid. – I mean,it’s counterintuitive. | – 我是说,这有悖人性 |
[14:39] | What? | 什么? |
[14:40] | You’re going to that creepy place again. | 你又偏题到古怪的领域了 |
[14:44] | Okay. All right.Fine. | 好吧 行,可以 |
[14:47] | Internal and external examination indicated no sexual assault. | 内部和外部检查排除了性侵犯 |
[14:50] | C.O.D.? | 死因? |
[14:51] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝击导致的外伤 |
[14:53] | Damage to the brain stem caused immediate death these facial | 脑干损伤立即致死 |
[14:57] | and torso bruises were caused mostly by a closed fist. | 脸和身上的淤青大多为拳头近击所致 |
[15:00] | – Small hands. – Yeah. | – 小手 – 对 |
[15:02] | Report said there was no forced entry, | 报告说没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[15:05] | suggesting that the victim knew her killer, | 显然受害人认识杀人凶手 |
[15:07] | so I checked her brain chemistry, | 所以我分析了脑部化学物质分泌情况 |
[15:10] | and detected significantly elevated glutamate levels. | 发现谷氨酸酯水平显遽增高 |
[15:13] | Which means our victim was in a heightened emotional state just prior to the attack. | 说明遇袭前精神处于情感高度亢奋状态 |
[15:17] | – A crime of passion? – It certainly looks like one. | – 一时冲动? – 看上去是很像 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Were you able to lift any fingerprints? | 是啊 有没有取到任何指纹? |
[15:21] | No. Most were smudges,some partials, | 没 大多是污渍 还有些残缺指纹 |
[15:24] | but I did hit the jackpot with this. | 不过我确实碰巧找到了这个 |
[15:32] | That’s a tongue print. | 这是舌纹 |
[15:34] | Found it just above the navel. | 就在肚脐上方 |
[15:39] | Still sticky. | 还黏糊糊的 |
[15:40] | The sticky is mucous mixed with alcohol and sugars. | 那是酒精砂糖的混合物 |
[15:44] | I found cactus gold at the scene. | 我在现场找到了金黄的仙人掌酒 |
[15:47] | Tequila body shot. | 以身所试的龙舌兰酒喝法 (龙舌兰酒放在嘴里 在他身上某部位 撒上盐 然后先舔盐再喝龙舌兰酒的shot) |
[15:51] | And there’s a void here. Looks like scarring. | 这里有处空白,好像是道疤 |
[15:54] | Maybe we can match the tongue with a suspect | 也许这枚舌纹有了可比对的嫌疑人 |
[15:58] | based on the unique void and spatial arrangements of the papillae. | 根据独特的留白处和突起物的排列 |
[16:01] | Yeah. I mean,taste bud comparison. | 嗯,我说,品一品,比一比 |
[16:04] | They’re just as distinctive as a fingerprint. | 他们就如指纹般独一无二 |
[16:06] | That’s right. Good. Are we done here? | 没错 很不错,差不多了吗? |
[16:08] | No. Not exactly. | 没,还没 |
[16:11] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:13] | I found something on the roof of her mouth. | 我在她口腔顶壁有所发现 |
[16:23] | – A winged unicorn. – Yeah. | – 带翼独角兽 – 没错 |
[16:25] | Designer lsd on a blotter. | 设计师印在吸墨纸上 |
[16:33] | Tequila and acid. Your vic had quite the evening. | 龙舌兰酒和酸液 你的受害人过了有滋有味的一晚啊 |
[16:36] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[16:38] | until someone put an end to the party. | 知道有人搅散了欢宴 |
[16:49] | There’s our drugstore. Specializes in unicorn blotters. | 那就是我们要找的店了 专营:独角兽吸墨纸 |
[16:53] | Street name is picasso. | 绰号 毕加索 |
[16:54] | He’s tied into the high society club scene. | 上流俱乐部里经常能见到他 |
[16:56] | By the looks of those bruises,maybe murder. | 看看这些淤青, 也许是谋杀 |
[16:59] | Store’s closing early today,picasso. | 今天提早关门, 毕加索 |
[17:01] | Easy.Take it easy. We’re just gonna ask you some questions,all right? | 放松,放轻松 我们就想问你点问题,行吗? |
[17:05] | – Here you go. – Come on. | – 走吧 – 来吧 |
[17:06] | Oh,man,look at that. | 哦哦,看看那个 |
[17:11] | You’re going out of business,kid. | 有点干豁边了,小子 |
[17:13] | Where’d you get those bruises,picasso? | 这些淤青哪儿来的,毕加索? |
[17:15] | Some dude beat me up. | 有个小子打了我一顿 |
[17:16] | You sure it was a dude? | 你确定是个“小子”? |
[17:20] | So? | 怎么? |
[17:21] | Yeah,I seen her around. | 对,我看到过她 |
[17:22] | You won’t anymore. | 再也见不着了 |
[17:24] | What? She’s dead? | 什么?她死了? |
[17:25] | Yeah. What do you know about that? | 对,你知道些什么? |
[17:26] | Nothing,man. | 啥都不知道,大哥 |
[17:28] | Uh,nothing. I swear. | 我发誓,啥都不知道 |
[17:29] | Got small hands,my man. | 我说,你手挺小呀 |
[17:31] | About the same size as the bruises we found on her body. | 和在她身上发现的淤伤大小一致 |
[17:34] | Along with your trademark. | 还有你的表记 |
[17:37] | Yeah.All right. I seen her last night.Okay? | 算你说得对,昨天我是见过她,行不? |
[17:41] | She,she was at prowl,the dance club on 13th. | 她在“婆萝”–13楼的舞厅 |
[17:44] | She came in with some caveman that didn’t seem into her, so I made my move. | 跟她一起的老家伙似乎对她没兴趣 所以我才出手 |
[17:48] | You know chicks with money,they like bad boys. | 你知道,男生不坏,女生不爱 |
[17:50] | She was feeling good,i was feeling good,and… | 当时郎有情,妾有意的……然后 |
[17:52] | then? | 然后? |
[17:53] | And then the dude put the brakes on– | 那男人突然插手了– |
[17:57] | the hard way,if you know what I mean. | 来硬的,你明白我意思吧? |
[17:59] | – You know this dude? – No idea. | – 你认识他吗? – 没印象 |
[18:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:03] | Check the club. They’ll tell you guys I left solo. | 查一下舞厅 他们会告诉你我被甩了 |
[18:05] | I had nothing to do with your girl’s murder,man. | 我跟那女人的谋杀毫无瓜葛,大哥 |
[18:07] | That’s god’s honest. | 上帝见证我之诚言 |
[18:08] | Picasso,I don’t really peg you as the religious type. | 毕加索,我不觉得你是个信教的 |
[18:11] | So I’m gonna need something else,all right? | 我还需要些别的,好吧? |
[18:13] | Stick out your tongue and say,”ah.” | 张嘴,说”啊” |
[18:37] | Tell me you have a match. | 告诉我是一个人干的 |
[18:39] | Picasso sold her the blotter,but he did not hit her, | Picasso 卖了独角兽给她,但是没打他 |
[18:42] | nor was his tongue anywhere near her stomach. | 他的舌头离她肚子也有点距离 |
[18:46] | I got some good news from the dna we pulled off the salt rimmer. | 好消息 装盐器上的DNA有结果了 |
[18:49] | Came back to four people– our vic… | DNA来自四个人– 受害人… |
[18:53] | unknown male,unknown female, | 未知男性,未知女性 |
[18:55] | and an ex-con named clarence rome. | 还有个前诈骗犯克莱伦斯・罗马 |
[18:58] | – Did you say clarence rome? – Yeah,why? | – 他叫莱克伦斯・罗马? – 对,怎么了? |
[19:01] | Well,the blood found on the vic’s jacket, | 受害人外套上的血迹 |
[19:03] | and the blood you found on the tooth | “婆罗”外牙齿上你找到的血迹 |
[19:06] | in the alley outside prowl,are a match. | 完全吻合 |
[19:09] | Also clarence rome. | 都是克莱伦斯・罗马 |
[19:10] | All right,so he was at the vic’s apartment and he was at the club– | 那么,他又去过受害人的房间,又去过舞厅– |
[19:12] | – looks like we got a blood trail. – And all roads lead to rome. | – 似乎找到了条血路 – 条条大路通“罗马” |
[19:18] | You get the license plate of the car that hit you,clarence? | 你有撞到你的车的牌照吧,克莱伦斯? |
[19:20] | Oh,that’s funny,man. | 真有意思,伙计 |
[19:22] | Why don’t you try throwing this underneath your pillow? | 怎么不把它扔到你枕头底下? |
[19:25] | The tooth fairy might leave you a little somethin’ somethin’. | 也许牙齿仙女会留给你点什么小玩意 |
[19:27] | I’m bustin’ a gut here. You should take this show on the road,you know? | 我在这儿只是尽义务 你该到外面去唱戏,知道吧! |
[19:30] | Yeah,I might,but,for now,why don’t you tell me your relationship with vanessa may? | 也许我会的 可现在 干吗不说说你和Vanessa的关系呢? |
[19:33] | More specifically,actually,tell me what happened last night. | 说得再明确点 告诉我昨晚发生了什么 |
[19:36] | Tough guy like you– what happened,she didn’t give you what you wanted? | 象你这么强壮的人– 发生了什么 她拒绝了你? |
[19:39] | Is that when she fought back? Perhaps giving you those bruises? | 她还手了 所以你身上留下了这些淤伤? |
[19:43] | She’s dead,clarence,and your dna is all over the crime scene. | 她死了 克莱伦斯 而你的DNA在犯罪现场到处都是 |
[19:47] | We have you. | 你跑不了的 |
[19:50] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰她 |
[19:52] | The pain on my face is a gift from her bodyguard. | 我脸上的伤是她保镖打的 |
[19:54] | – Bodyguard. – Yeah. | – 保镖 – 是的 |
[19:56] | Private chaperon,same business that I’m in. | – 私人伴护 和我做的工作一样 |
[20:00] | These ladies hire us to keep the losers away when they go out clubbing. | 这些女人雇了我们 在她们去夜总会时 不让无聊的人靠近 |
[20:03] | Last night,my client made a bet with another bodyguard’s client whose man was more of a badass. | 昨晚 我的客户和 另一个人打赌看谁的保镖更逊 |
[20:09] | Winner pockets ten grand. | 赢得人可得到10美金 |
[20:10] | You were cock fighting? | 你们就打了? |
[20:12] | These ladies are rich and bored. | 那些女人又有钱又无聊 |
[20:14] | And very competitive– always looking for the next high. | 而且好胜-总是在寻找新的刺激 |
[20:17] | These days,it’s sweat and blood. | 这些天的刺激就是汗和血 |
[20:27] | you still didn’t explain to me how your blood ended up on vanessa may’s jacket. | 你还没有解释你的血 怎么会沾到May的夹克上的 |
[20:31] | She had ringside seats,so maybe she took home a souvenir. I don’t know. | 她坐在绳圈边 也许她身上溅上了 我不知道 |
[20:39] | – Who’d you fight? – A big dude.Black. | – 你和谁打? – 一个傻大个 黑人 |
[20:42] | He didn’t stop the beating long enough to give me his name,all right? | 他不停地攻击我 没留下空隙来告诉我名字 行了吧? |
[20:45] | Tell me about your client then. | 那就告诉我你客户的名字 |
[20:47] | She paid cash. That’s all I remember. | 她付的现金 我只记得这个 |
[20:49] | Do you remember how you ended up in vanessa’s apartment last night? | 那你记得昨晚离开Vanessa的公寓前在做什么? |
[20:50] | I believe I just said I don’t know anything else. | 我想我刚才说过了 我不知道其他的事了 |
[20:54] | all right,so I guess it’s true what they say– | 好吧 那我想他们说的是真的… |
[20:56] | you get hit in the head one too many times, and you start forgetting things. | 你昨晚头上挨了太多下 所以你现在开始健忘了 |
[20:58] | But lucky for us,we got a way to make you remember what happened. | 不过幸运的是 我们 有办法找回你的记忆 |
[21:14] | This is the owner of our statue of liberty key chain. | 这个就是自由女神钥匙链的主人 |
[21:18] | Danica wade. | |
[21:19] | The P.O.Box key was issued to the same name. And she was reported missing this morning. | 信箱钥匙登记的 也是这个名字 而且早晨被报失踪 |
[21:23] | Came to me as a floater, recovered about five hours ago. | 五小时前被当成漂浮物发现 然后送到了我这里 |
[21:27] | Trauma distribution indicates a horizontal impact with the water. | 伤痕的分布显示受到了水的水平冲击 |
[21:30] | She was found on the west side of manhattan. | 她在曼哈顿的西岸被发现 |
[21:34] | If you consider the movement of currents,tide levels, | 如果把水流运动和潮水级别… |
[21:38] | body weight,I arrive at one conclusion. | 体重都考虑进去 我得出的结论是… |
[21:41] | She jumped off the brooklyn bridge. | 她跳下了布鲁克林桥 |
[21:43] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[21:44] | So,what?She stabbed sam mcfarland with her keysand then killed herself? | 那是什么意思? 她用钥匙扣 杀了Sam mcfarland 然后自杀? |
[21:47] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:48] | I’d estimate she that jumped two to three hours before sam mcfarland was killed. | 我估计她应该是在sam mcfarland 被杀前二到三个小时跳的河 |
[21:52] | So sam and danica’s deaths are completely unrelated. | 那么Sam和Danica的死就毫无关系了 |
[21:55] | All we know is that they both lost their lives on the brooklyn bridge yesterday. | 我们所知道的就是他俩 昨晚都死在在布鲁克林大桥上 |
[21:59] | Suicide victims usually leave evidence of their existence at the site of the jump. | 自杀者通常都会在现场留下 一些东西来证明自己曾经存在过 |
[22:07] | So who came by and grabbed those keys? | 那么是谁经过抓起了这些钥匙? |
[22:09] | I’d look for someone who’s pregnant. | 我在找个怀孕的人 |
[22:12] | The trace on your lipstick print… | 你给我的唇印里… |
[22:15] | came back as prenatal vitamins. | 验出了胎儿的“维忒命” |
[22:17] | I think she means “vitamins.” | 我想她说的是“维他命” |
[22:24] | No way this blood was transferred during the fight. | 这血不可能是在打斗中沾上的 |
[22:27] | Every spot on here is a contact stain,which means | 每滴血迹都是接触沾染的 也就是说 |
[22:30] | our vic got up close and personal with clarence. | 受害者和克莱伦斯有过亲密接触 |
[22:33] | So he’s lying. Which is no surprise. | 毫不奇怪 他在撒谎 |
[22:37] | But his fists are way too big to have made these bruises. | 可他的拳头要造成这些淤伤 好象有点太大了 |
[22:41] | What do you got,adam? | 你发现了什么 Adam |
[22:42] | Confirmatory tox results on your tongue print. | 已经对舌痕进行了氧化测试 |
[22:44] | We found traces of trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole. | 我们发现了甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺和胺甲氧嗪的痕迹 |
[22:48] | It’s a drug used to treat donovanosis. | 是种用来治疗尿路感染的药物 |
[22:51] | – It’s an std. – It’s very rare. | – 是种性传染病 – 很少见 |
[22:53] | But because trimethoprim is not commonly prescribed, | 但因为甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺不是随便就能开的 |
[22:56] | you know,I could,you know,get a subpoena, make some calls, | 你知道 我可以发些消息 打几个电话 |
[23:00] | find out who prescribed it. | 查一下是谁开的药 |
[23:01] | There’s at least 500 pharmacies in the city,adam. | Adam 城里至少有500个药剂师 |
[23:04] | It’s cool. | 没什么大不了的 |
[23:05] | All right,knock yourself out. | 好吧 那就去干吧 |
[23:08] | Oh,hey,guys,here it is. | 哦 嘿 伙计们 看这个 |
[23:10] | Not only do I have an answer to the dynamite mystery, | 我不但可以解答火药的谜题 |
[23:13] | but I think I can put erica lancaster on the bridge. | 而且我还能证明Erica Lancaster也在桥上 |
[23:16] | Well,let’s hear it. | 好啊 说来听听 |
[23:17] | Okay,mac,you said that erica had a patch on her arm. | 好 Mac 你说过Erica的手臂上有块胶布 |
[23:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:21] | You also said that she worked for the museum in civil war artifacts. | 你也说过她在内战物品博物馆工作 |
[23:24] | He did. | 没错 |
[23:25] | Right.So it would make sense in that line of work that she would travel to the southern united states, | 好的 在那行做的人就很有可能 会到美国南部去旅行 |
[23:28] | which is the regional habitat for the brown recluse spider, | 而那里正是褐色蜘蛛的栖息地 |
[23:31] | which explains the traces of dynamite. | 这也解释了火药的痕迹 |
[23:33] | Wait a minute,you lost me at “regional habitat.” | 等一下 那个栖息地之后我就听不懂了 |
[23:36] | All right,let me start in the middle. | 好吧 我从那里开始再说一次 |
[23:39] | Erica said the patch was for a spider bite. | Erica说那块胶布是因为被蜘蛛咬了 |
[23:42] | She was telling the truth. | 她说的是真话 |
[23:44] | Patches laced with dynamite are used to treat the bite of the brown recluse spider. | 胶布加上火药可以 用来治疗褐色蜘蛛的咬伤 |
[23:49] | And because of her job at the museum, she was traveling through the southern united states, | 因为她在博物馆里工作 所以她去过美国南部 |
[23:52] | – and that’s where she was bitten. – Exactly. | – 她在那里被咬的 – 没错 |
[23:54] | Now,the trace I found on sam mcfarland’s shirt and tie was dynamite. | 而我在Sam Mcfarland的衬衣 和领带上发现的痕迹就是火药 |
[23:57] | And according to dr.Driscoll’s autopsy report, | 根据Driscoll博士的尸检报告 |
[24:00] | fibers found in the ligature marks of sam’s neck | Sam脖子上的绷带印上发现的光纤 |
[24:03] | were consistent with the tie. | 和领带的是相吻合的 |
[24:05] | The tie was used to strangle sam mcfarland. | 凶手就是用那条领带勒死Sam Mcfarland的 |
[24:08] | Lindsay,erica lived with the vic. | Lindsay Erica和死者一起住 |
[24:11] | She could have transferred the dynamite to the tie any number of ways before he was strangled with it. | 在他被勒死前 她有很多机会可能把 火药沾到了领带上 |
[24:14] | And even if she did strangle him,it doesn’t prove | 即使她曾经勒过他 也不能证明 |
[24:17] | she killed him because we can’t put the murder weapon in her hands. | 她杀了他因为我们 不可能把凶器塞到她手里 |
[24:19] | Right,and we still haven’t put her on the bridge. | 没错 而且我们也无法证明她在桥上 |
[24:21] | Come on,you guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[24:23] | She was angry with him. She found out he was having an affair. | 她很生气 因为她发现了他有外遇 |
[24:26] | He was about to marry somebody else. She was mad. | 他打算和别人结婚 她气疯了 |
[24:28] | Find the evidence that proves that,lindsay. | 找证据来证明 Lindsay |
[24:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:32] | Dna from the earring we found at the scene got a hit in codis. | 我们找到了与现场发现的耳环上的DNA相符的人 |
[24:36] | – Erica lancaster? – No. | – 不 |
[24:39] | Cassidy daniels. | |
[24:44] | I love new york! | 我爱纽约 |
[24:46] | – promise me something,angelo. – What? | – 答应我件事 Angelo – 什么事? |
[24:47] | You won’t have bungee sex with anyone but me. | 除了我之外 你不会和其他人极限做爱 |
[24:49] | I promise,cassidy. | 我发誓 Cassidy |
[24:57] | get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[24:58] | Plunge is over. ! | 游戏结束了 |
[25:25] | you the private muscle working for vanessa may? | 你是Vanessa的私人保镖? |
[25:27] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | – 也许是 – 也许? |
[25:29] | We found trimethoprim on the glass found at the scene of her murder. | 我们从她被杀现场的 玻璃杯上找到了甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺 |
[25:33] | Comes back to you. | 然后找到了你 |
[25:34] | Vanessa’s dead? | Vanessa死了? |
[25:36] | How? Why don’t you tell us? | – 怎么死的? – 你干吗不告诉我们呢? |
[25:39] | She’s got the same type of closed fist bruises you have. | 她和你脸上都有同样大小的拳伤 |
[25:42] | This was a money fight. Vanessa’s idea. | 这是有奖搏斗留下的 Vanessa的主意 |
[25:44] | – She told you to fight,so you did? – Whatever the client wants… | – 她让你打你就打? – 客户有所求 |
[25:48] | – the client gets. – That include sex? | – 我们就满足 – 包括性? |
[25:51] | ‘Cause we also found your tongue prints all over her stomach. | 因为我们在她的腹部 发现你的舌印到处都是 |
[25:53] | That was a body shot,nothing more. | 只是龙舌兰酒喝法 没其他的 |
[25:55] | I told vanessa I couldn’t have sex with her. | 我告诉Vanessa我不能和她做爱 |
[25:58] | Personal reasons. | 私人理由 |
[25:58] | So tell us how the rest of the night went,player. | 那就和我们说说那晚发生的事吧 |
[26:01] | I picked vanessa up at 9:00. | 我9:00接的Vanessa |
[26:03] | I took her here. | 我带她来这儿 |
[26:04] | She wanted a little bit more excitement, so she went looking for it. | 她想来点更刺激的 所以她就去找了 |
[26:08] | In the form of an lsd blotter? | 在吸墨纸上找吗? |
[26:10] | Whatever the client decides to do, it’s their business. | 不管客户要做什么 那是他们的事 |
[26:13] | I just make sure they’re not hassled by the lowlifes. | 我的职责只是不让她们被人骚扰 |
[26:17] | That include using her stomach as a margarita glass? | 那也包括把她的肚子当龙舌兰酒杯? |
[26:20] | If that’s her wish. | 如果她要求的话 |
[26:21] | Was that here or in her apartment? | 是在这儿还是在她的公寓? |
[26:22] | That was here. | 在这儿 |
[26:27] | What happened next? | 然后呢? |
[26:30] | After the fight,my client wanted to thank me for a job well done. | 搏斗结束后 我的客户想奖赏我的优异表现 |
[26:34] | But it was more like window shopping. | 不过那更像一种只看不卖 |
[26:36] | You destroyed him. | 你打倒了他 |
[26:38] | Now be a good prizefighter and take your prize. | 你是个优秀的战士 来领赏吧 |
[26:43] | I didn’t get the goods. | 我没拿到钱 |
[26:45] | Why don’t you tell us how this romantic evening ended. | 干吗不告诉我们你们 浪漫一夜是如何结束的呢? |
[26:47] | My client was wasted. | 我的客户不干了 |
[26:49] | She pulled the plug on the night,so I dropped her off, then went to florent to get some eggs. | 她破坏了那美好的夜晚 所以我离开了她去寻找新的客户 |
[26:54] | Now,if there’s anything else, | 现在如果没什么其他事 |
[26:57] | I’d like to get back to my job. | 我要回去工作了 |
[27:03] | You know,the blood on vanessa’s jacket was a secondary transfer. | 知道吗 Vanessa夹克上的 血迹是经间接传递沾上的 |
[27:05] | Asad had it on his hands when he was messing around with his client. | Asas和他客户乱搞的时候先沾到了手上 |
[27:09] | You see the size of the mitts on that guy? | 你看到他戴的手套尺寸了吗? |
[27:11] | There’s no way he beat our vic to death. | 不可能是他把死者打死的 |
[27:12] | But he was in her penthouse. | 但他在她的房间里 |
[27:14] | – We have nothing to confirm that. – No,I think we do. | – 我们没法证明那一点 – 不 我想可以 |
[27:16] | This place only serves martinis,no tequila. | 这里只有马爹利 没有龙舌兰 |
[27:19] | Asad said that he did the body shot here. | Asad说他确实在这里舔身喝酒的 |
[27:22] | Asad lied. | Asad说谎了 |
[27:31] | It was just bungee sex. | 就是极限做爱 |
[27:33] | It was also indecent exposure and criminal trespassing,cassidy. | 还是不恰当地暴露身体 还有过失犯罪 Cassidy |
[27:36] | Okay,so arrest me and I’ll get a lawyer. | 好吧 那么逮捕我 我去找个律师 |
[27:38] | You were convicted of burglary five years ago. | 你五年前被判定入室行窃 |
[27:41] | I was 16 years old. | 我那时16岁 |
[27:43] | And I did my time. | 而且劳改过了 |
[27:44] | Is that why you were on the bridge last night,cassidy? | 那就是你昨晚在桥上的原因吗 Cassidy |
[27:46] | You were thinking of robbing sam mcfarland? | 你当时是不是正打算抢劫Sam Mcfarland? |
[27:48] | Maybe the robbery didn’t go your way,so you grabbed the first thing you could find and stabbed him. | 也许抢劫和你预料的不一样 所以 你抓住了到手的第一件东西 刺向他 |
[27:53] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[27:55] | That’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[27:57] | We found it on the brooklyn bridge. | 我们在布鲁克林大桥上发现的 |
[28:01] | It must have fallen off when I was taking off my shirt. | 一定是我脱衬衣的时候掉出来的 |
[28:04] | We were there for bungee sex,nothing else. | 我们到哪里就为了极限做爱 没别的 |
[28:12] | help me! | 帮我! |
[28:14] | We didn’t stick around. | 我们没有在周围呆多久 |
[28:16] | We gathered everything up off the ground, | 我们搜索了在现场的所有东西 |
[28:18] | we stuck it in a backpack,and we got out of there. | 我们把这塞进背包 就离开了那里 |
[29:07] | – Are we going to do it right here? – Yeah,right here. | – 我们现在就要这么做了? – 是的 就在这里 |
[29:30] | lollipop vip’s | 高档棒棒糖 |
[30:04] | that’s one hot mama. | 那真是个性感的妈妈 |
[30:12] | Hey,I don’t get it,but some guys get turned on by it. | 嗨 我不明白 但是某些人为这个兴奋 |
[30:15] | Maybe they imagine they’re the father of the baby,I don’t know. | 也许他们想象他们是孩子的父亲 我不知道 |
[30:18] | Tips have been good. | 小费很丰厚 |
[30:20] | – You know a sam mcfarland? – Sure. | – 你知道一个叫 Sam Mcfarland的人吗? – 当然 |
[30:22] | – When’s the last time you saw him? – Last night. | – 你最后一次见他是什么时候? – 昨晚 |
[30:24] | He asked me to marry him. | 他向我求婚 |
[30:27] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他是不是惹上了什么麻烦? |
[30:32] | We found his body on the brooklyn bridge. | 我们在布鲁克林大桥上发现了他的尸体 |
[30:38] | Were you there,dori? | 你在那里吗 Dori? |
[30:40] | Yeah,I was. | 是 我在的 |
[30:43] | Just say yes. | 就说是 |
[30:44] | Are you kidding me? No. | 你开玩笑吗? 不 |
[30:46] | You can’t treat me the way you did and act like I’m just supposed to forget. | 你不能像你做的那样对待我 表现得像我该忘掉一样 |
[30:51] | – I love you,dori. – I know you do. | – 我爱你 Dori – 我知道 |
[30:56] | Three months ago,he offered me $40,000 to stay out of his life. | 三个月前 他要给我4万美元 叫我离开他的生活 |
[31:00] | And last night,he asked me to marry him. He said he loves me. | 昨晚 他求我嫁给他 说他爱我 |
[31:04] | People with money think they can buy anything. | 富人相信有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[31:06] | You took the money. | 你拿了钱 |
[31:08] | What else was I gonna do? | 我还能做别的什么吗? |
[31:09] | Well,you must have been really angry. | 哦 你一定很怒 |
[31:12] | He was willing to pay to get rid of you one day and marry you the next. | 某天他愿意付钱摆脱你 隔天又向你求婚 |
[31:15] | You know what? Despite everything,I loved him. | 你知道吗 历经一切 我依然爱他 |
[31:19] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[31:21] | Why would I kill the father of my baby? | 我为什么要杀死自己孩子的父亲 |
[31:35] | Okay,you can eliminate sam’s girlfriend erica lancaster from the suspect list. | 好了 你可以把Sam的女朋友Erica Lancaster从嫌疑犯的名单上去掉了 |
[31:39] | – She’s innocent. – Change of heart? | – 她是无辜的 – 改主意了? |
[31:41] | No,just followed the evidence. | 不 就是依照证据 |
[31:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[31:47] | A little demonstration. | 一点点说明 |
[31:50] | I love it when she does this. | 我喜欢她这么做的时候 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:54] | The heaviest concentrations of dynamite were here and here. | 炸药最集中的地方是这里和这里 |
[31:59] | So,if you tie a conventional knot… | 所以 如果你按老办法打领带 |
[32:05] | then tighten the knot,that’s where the transfer happened. | 然后收紧领带结 转移就发生了 |
[32:10] | So erica lancaster applied the patch and then tugged on sam mcfarland’s tie that morning. | 所以Erica Lancaster贴了胶片 然后那天弄到了Sam Mcfarlan的领带上 |
[32:14] | So it was an act of affection and not violence | 所以这是柔情蜜意,不是拳脚相向 |
[32:18] | that led to the transfer of the dynamite onto the shirt and the tie. | 那就使爆炸物从衬衫上转移到了领带上 |
[32:22] | Okay,so erica didn’t strangle him, and we can’t connect her to the crime scene. | 好了 那么Erica没有勒死他 我们不能把她和犯罪现场联系在一起 |
[32:26] | That leaves us with dori richards, the pregnant stripper. | 我们现在的嫌疑犯只有Dori Richards 怀孕的脱衣舞女 |
[32:29] | Or anyone else who might have been on the bridge that night. | 或者任何别人 只要那晚有可能在桥上 |
[32:33] | Let’s see what or who we can find. | 看看 我们能找到什么或者谁 |
[32:39] | I pulled prints off the money we found on our vic. | 我从我们的受害人钱上的指纹作分析 |
[32:42] | They belong to margo demme, our vic’s best friend. | 属于Margo Demme 我们受害人最好的朋友 |
[32:46] | It matched the elimination sample she gave us. | 这和她给我们的排除的样本相符合 |
[32:48] | Her prints are all over these bills. | 那些纸币上到处都是她的指纹 |
[32:51] | She was the client that clarence was bodyguarding. | 她是克莱伦斯正在做保镖的客户 |
[32:53] | And if she was in the apartment, I’m thinking clarence was there,too. | 还有 如果她在公寓里 我想克莱伦斯也在那里 |
[32:56] | – And mr.Body shot. – Right. | – 还有舔身喝酒男 – 对 |
[32:58] | And that would account for the unknown male and female dna samples we pulled off the salt rimmer. | 那就可以算到我们在盐装边器上提取的指纹 |
[33:03] | That means they were all there when vanessa died. | 那就意味着当Vanessa丧命时 他们都在现场 |
[33:06] | Three against one. It wasn’t a fair fight. | 三对一 这不是公平的打斗 |
[33:08] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[33:11] | Okay,these are the last of the crime scene photos from the brooklyn bridge. | 好了 那些是最后一些犯罪 现场布鲁克林大桥拍摄的照片 |
[33:17] | Nothing here out of the ordinary. | 没什么不同寻常的东西 |
[33:22] | Let’s check the overall photos. | 我们检查一下全景图 |
[33:30] | There’s an extra light on in this photo here. | 有一盏多余的灯亮着 在这张照片的这个地方 |
[33:33] | Right. | 对 |
[33:34] | Twelfth floor,corner office. | 12楼 转角办公室 |
[33:39] | And according to the case file, | 根据纪录 |
[33:41] | that’s sam mcfarland’s office. | 那是Sam Mcfarland的办公室 |
[33:43] | He was dead at the time these photos were taken,so who was in his office? | 拍照片时他已经死了 那么谁在他的办公室里面? |
[33:48] | Cleaning crew? | 清洁队? |
[33:51] | building security said the crew finished just after 10:00. | 大楼保安人员说清洁队一过10点就结束了 |
[33:54] | These photos were taken much later than that. | 拍那些照片时要晚得多 |
[33:59] | They’re in consecutive order. | 那些是连续拍的 |
[34:01] | That light is off here,on here, | 那盏灯这里就关掉了 还有这里 |
[34:04] | – off again here. – Right. | – 这里又关掉了 – 对的 |
[34:06] | And 40 seconds passed between the time that the light went on and off again. | 在灯打开和又一次关上前有40分钟 |
[34:11] | Whoever entered that office was there for a reason. | 无论是谁进入了办公室都有原因的 |
[34:54] | what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[34:56] | The only thing left in the shredder. | 碎纸机里面留下的唯一的东西 |
[34:58] | Definitely after the cleaning crew left. | 绝对是在清洁队离开之后留下的 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么? |
[35:31] | Someone was watching us. | 某个人那时候在观察我们 |
[36:52] | I’m going to marry dori. | 我要和Dori结婚 |
[36:54] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[36:54] | It’s the $40,000 you gave me to pay dori to forget me. | 这是你给我的四万美元 让我付给Dori忘记我的 |
[36:57] | You are making such a mistake,sam. | 你犯了一个那么大的错误 Sam |
[37:00] | You date my daughter while you’re having an affair with a stripper? | 你和我女儿约会时 还和一个脱衣舞娘上床 |
[37:03] | You get her pregnant? | 你让她怀孕了 |
[37:04] | I give you a way out, and you go running back to her? | 我给你一条出路 你就跑回她身边了 |
[37:06] | Do you think I am going to tolerate that? | 你认为我会继续容忍吗? |
[37:08] | This isn’t about you. | 这个和你无关 |
[37:09] | Tonight I’m going to be right down there doing what I should have months ago. | 今晚我要到那里做一件 我几个月前就该干的事情了 |
[37:27] | You paid her more money,didn’t you? | 你付给她更多的钱 是吗 |
[37:29] | No,I didn’t pay her more money. | 不 我没付给她更多的钱 |
[37:31] | Maybe she just realizes what you can’t seem to. That you two don’t belong together. | 也许她就是明白 你明白不了的事情 你们两个门不当户不对 |
[37:35] | Marry erica. Start a real family. | 和Erica结婚 开始真正的家庭生活 |
[38:16] | nobody embarrasses me,my daughter,my family. | 没人让我难堪 我的女儿 我的家庭 |
[38:20] | I’m sure this is a very proud moment for all of them. | 我肯定这是非常令人自豪的时刻 对他们所有人 |
[38:45] | You didn’t just show up and discover the body in the morning, | 你不只是在早晨出现 发现了尸体 |
[38:48] | you were there all night. | 你整晚都在那里 |
[38:50] | After prowl,vanessa took the party back to her place. | 在Prowl,Vanessa回她的地方开派对 |
[38:53] | You… clarence rome and margo demme. | 你们 Clarence Rome和Margo Demme |
[38:57] | There the four of you started making margaritas, mexican body shots,then it went south for real. | 你们四个人开始调马格利特酒 墨西哥的舔身喝酒法 然后就真的向南去了 |
[39:04] | That’s your dna at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场是你的DNA |
[39:06] | Margo wanted a chance to win her money back. | Margo想要个机会赢回她的钱 |
[39:10] | It started off as a joke. | 开始就是一个玩笑 |
[39:13] | We didn’t think they’d really go at it. | 我们没想到他们真的会这么做 |
[39:15] | But they did. | 但他们做了 |
[39:19] | It just got out of hand. | 就是失去了控制 |
[39:23] | she hit you pretty good. | 她很重地打了你 |
[39:26] | That’s when the gloves came off? | 那就是手套出现的时间 |
[39:28] | That when you hit her back? Harder and harder. | 也就是你打回她的时候 越来越重 |
[39:30] | We can match your fists to the bruises all over vanessa’s face. | 我们能把你的拳头和 Vanessa满脸的淤伤吻合起来 |
[39:34] | Vanessa never liked me. | Vanessa从来都没喜欢过我 |
[39:36] | Deep down inside,she hated my guts. | 内心深处 她恨我入骨 |
[39:40] | I was never rich enough. | 我不够有钱 |
[39:42] | Beautiful enough. | 不够漂亮 |
[39:44] | When we hung out,she acted like she was slumming. | 当我们出去玩的时候 她表现得像在拜访贫民窟 |
[39:48] | So you took this opportunity to let her know how you felt? | 所以你抓住这次机会 让她知道你的感受 |
[40:02] | If it was an accident,why didn’t you report it? | 如果这是一次意外 你为什么不报告? |
[40:04] | – I have a record. – I’m a bodyguard. | – 我有记录 – 我是个保镖 |
[40:07] | My job was to protect her. | 我的工作是保护她 |
[40:09] | Who’d hire me knowing I failed? | 如果知道我失败了 谁会雇我? |
[40:12] | Vanessa and I competed over everything… | Vanessa和我在每件事情上都竞争 |
[40:16] | boys… toys… | 男孩们… 玩具… |
[40:19] | celebrity status. | 名流形象 |
[40:21] | No one would have believed it was an accident. | 没人会相信这是一个意外 |
[40:24] | I do. | 我相信 |
[40:26] | Only it doesn’t matter now. | 只是现在没关系了 |
[40:31] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:44] | I just finished my last autopsy, and I was thinking maybe I could buy you dinner. | 我刚完成我最后一个尸体解剖 我想也许我能请你吃晚餐 |
[40:50] | – Um,dinner. – Yeah. | – 哦 晚餐 – 是啊 |
[40:55] | What? | 什么? |
[40:56] | You’ve got that look. | 你又做了那个眼神 |
[40:59] | It’s the same look you had the other night on the brooklyn bridge– | 这是你那晚上在布鲁克林大桥上一样的眼神 |
[41:02] | surprise. | 惊讶 |
[41:05] | Wasn’t surprise,it was… | 不是惊讶 只是… |
[41:09] | I knew,uh,we’d eventually work the same crime scene together. | 我知道 哦 我们最终会 一起在同一个犯罪现场工作的 |
[41:13] | It’s just having a relationship with someone I work with is not something I’m used to | 只是办公室恋情…… 我还不习惯 |
[41:17] | and the moment on the bridge was a little… | 在桥上的那一刻有一点… |
[41:21] | surprising. | 惊到 |
[41:25] | Mac, | |
[41:27] | I know that you are a very private man. | 我知道你是一个非常重视隐私的人 |
[41:30] | But we’re both professional people who can | 但我们都是职业人士 |
[41:33] | do our jobs unaffected by what happens after hours. | 我们可以做我们的工作 不被工作以外发生的事情干扰 |
[41:38] | Don’t you think so? | 你不这么想吗? |
[42:06] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[42:09] | I think so. | 我这么想 |
[42:17] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 01 | -=犯罪现场调查 CSI NY=- People With Money 有钱人 |