时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | look out!Get out of the way!Move! | 小心!靠边闪! |
[00:20] | hold on! | 等等! |
[00:26] | Here we go. Stop! Hold on! | 我来了, 停下! 等等! |
[00:32] | son of a bitch! | 妈的! |
[00:33] | – Later,day trader! – Maybe next time! | – 下一班吧, 交易员! – 下次请早! |
[00:35] | Wear your water wings! | 穿好你的救生衣! |
[00:47] | oh,my god. | 哦, 天哪 |
[00:51] | I need a little more slack. Give me a little more. | 我需要再松一些 线再放长一点 |
[00:54] | All right,that’s good. | 好, 可以 |
[00:56] | All right! | 好! |
[01:11] | Mac,are you seeing this? | 迈克, 你看见没有? |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:14] | A mermaid,why not? | 一条美人鱼, 怎么会看不见? |
[01:16] | No throwing this one back. | 这条不能放回水里 |
[01:19] | This one’s a keeper. | 带回去养 |
[01:27] | I thought the mermaid parade wasn’t for another month. | 我以为美人鱼大游行还要过几个月 |
[01:29] | – The what? – Mermaid parade. | – 什么? – 美人鱼大游行. |
[01:32] | The annual whacko-fest held every june down in coney island.Kicks off the summer. | 每年六月在康尼岛举行的盛大节日 预示着夏季的开始 |
[01:36] | Got a homicide on 88th and columbus. | 88大道和哥伦布大道交岔口 有起凶案 |
[01:39] | Lindsay,you and danny stay with the body. Let us know if you need anything. | 琳德赛,你和丹尼看着尸体 需要什么告诉我们 |
[01:44] | Montana. | 蒙大拿姑娘 |
[01:46] | You see a view like this? | 见过这样的景致吗? |
[01:48] | Huh? Beats the wheat fields,no? | 比麦田美多了吧 |
[01:54] | have you ever even seen a wheat field? | 你见过麦田没有? |
[02:01] | What’s to see?It’s just wheat. | 有什么好看?只是麦子而已 |
[02:15] | That’s not pretty.What do we got? | 这可不太好, 什么状况? |
[02:17] | Single gunshot wound to the eye. | 眼部中弹身亡 |
[02:22] | Stella? | 斯戴拉? |
[02:24] | How you holding up? | 撑的住么? |
[02:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:29] | This type of precision, I’m guessing close range. | 这么精准 我猜射程很近 |
[02:33] | Bottom of the stairs,maybe. | 可能就在楼梯底 |
[02:39] | I’d say the shooter was waiting for him.But where? | 我想凶手一直在等他出现 但是在哪儿? |
[02:42] | As far as the neighbors know, mark jeffries was a model citizen. | 据邻居所知 马克 杰弗瑞斯是个模范公民 |
[02:44] | Normal job,normal guy, | 普通的工作, 普通的人 |
[02:46] | helped old ladies with their packages. | 帮助老妇人提提包裹 |
[02:48] | I’ll check to see if he was a boy scout,too. | 我再去查他是否曾是童子军 |
[02:50] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者么? |
[02:51] | Not a lot of pedestrian traffic up here,mac. | 这里的行人不是很多, 迈克 |
[02:53] | That’s my husband!That’s mark! | 那是我丈夫!那是马克! |
[02:55] | Oh,my god,it’s mark! | 天哪, 是马克! |
[02:56] | – Slow down,ma’am. – That’s my husband. | – 慢点, 夫人 – 那是我丈夫 |
[02:58] | – Whoa,whoa,whoa! – That man is my husband! | 那是我丈夫 |
[03:01] | oh,god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[03:02] | I hate that part.It’s like being back in the morgue again. | 我讨厌这样 感觉又回到了停尸房 |
[03:07] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[03:08] | it’s hard to walk up and see that. | 亲眼目睹的确很困难 |
[03:10] | No! | 不! |
[03:12] | No! That’s my husband! What happened to mark?! | 不, 那是我丈夫! 马克怎么了?! |
[03:17] | let me through.Let me through. | 让我过去, 让我过去 |
[03:19] | What happened?! | 发生什么事了?! |
[03:21] | It’s okay,baby.Shh, it’s okay.It’s okay. | 没事, 宝贝 没事, 没事 |
[03:25] | Well,I think that answers the boy scout question. | 我想这就是他是否是童子军的答案 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “偷窃家庭” |
[03:47] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 22 | |
[03:54] | “Stealing Home” | |
[04:18] | There’s no trace under her fingernails. | 她的指甲里没任何东西 |
[04:21] | Doesn’t look like she was in the water long. | 看起来她在水里呆的时间不长 |
[04:23] | Seaweed could have kept her from being completely submerged. | 海草使她一直没有 完全沉入水底 |
[04:27] | No obvious signs of blunt or sharp force trauma. | 无明显的钝器或利器损伤 |
[04:32] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 瘀点状出血 |
[04:37] | – She was strangled. – Yeah. | – 她是被掐死的 – 对 |
[04:40] | So whoever did this, did it the old fashioned way– | 那么不管是谁做的 用了老一套的方法 |
[04:44] | with his bare hands. | 他的一双手 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna go see if someone filed a missing persons. | 我去看看有没有人报失踪 |
[04:52] | -You can handle the rest without me? -Yeah. | – 这里你一个人搞得定么? – 可以 |
[06:28] | We’re a committed threesome. | 我们三人组成一个家庭 |
[06:31] | And how exactly does that work? | 这怎么可以呢? |
[06:35] | Well,you know how most couples are monogamous? We’re trinogamous. | 你知道大多数夫妇是一夫一妻的 我们是一夫二妻 |
[06:38] | Trinogamous? | 一夫二妻? |
[06:40] | Yeah. We act like a married couple, only there’s three of us. | 对, 我们和已婚的夫妇一样 只不过是三个人 |
[06:42] | So you all live here together? | 所以你们住在一起 |
[06:44] | And sleep together and have sex together. | 一起睡觉、一起做爱 |
[06:48] | All the normal things. | 所有的事情都是一起做的 |
[06:51] | And how long have you been in this committed threesome? | 你们保持这种三人关系多久了? |
[06:55] | A year and a half,formally. | 正式的是一年半 |
[06:56] | Formally? | 正式的? |
[06:58] | We had a commitment ceremony. | 我们举办了结合仪式 |
[07:00] | I now pronounce you husband and wife… | 我宣布你们成为丈夫和妻子… |
[07:03] | and wife. | 和妻子 |
[07:10] | all right.I get the picture. | 好, 我了解了 |
[07:13] | Where were you coming from when you arrived at home this morning? | 今早你到家 是从哪里过来 |
[07:17] | I had breakfast with a friend– | 我和一位朋友吃了早饭 |
[07:19] | kevin davis. | 凯文 戴维斯 |
[07:21] | And where was laura? | 劳拉在哪儿 |
[07:22] | At the grocery store.I was gone maybe 20 minutes. | 杂货店, 我大概呆了20分钟 |
[07:25] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[07:27] | Contact you as soon as we know something. | 有消息会马上联系你 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | Come here,sweetheart. | 过来, 甜心 |
[07:36] | Think we need to look a little further into their arrangement. | 我想我们需要进一步 了解他们的关系 |
[07:40] | I’m not sure i can take much more. | 我不确定还要了解什么 |
[07:50] | Were you able to rule out drowning as C.O.D.? | 能不能确定溺水是死因? |
[07:53] | No water in the lungs, petechial hemorrhaging,bruising around the neck. | 肺部无积水 颈部有淤伤、瘀点状出血 |
[07:56] | Your mermaid was killed on dry land. | 你的美人鱼是被双干燥的手掐死的 |
[07:59] | Can you estimate how long she was in the water? | 能推算出她在水里多久了? |
[08:02] | Usually with prolonged immersion, | 通常得出的浸泡时间会长一些 |
[08:04] | No water in the lungs, petechial hemorrhaging,bruising around the neck. | 肺部无积水 颈部有淤伤、瘀点状出血 |
[08:09] | The absence of any skin detachment suggests she wasn’t | 皮肤未分离说明她在水中 |
[08:12] | in the water more than eight hours,give or take. | 不会超过八小时, 大致上 |
[08:14] | So,overnight. | 那么就是前夜 |
[08:16] | Doesn’t look like she traveled far either. No drag marks,scrapes,cuts. | 看起来她并没有跑得太远 无拖拉、刮擦痕和伤口 |
[08:20] | No postmortem injuries consistent with being at the mercy of the east river’s current. | 无死后伤害和东河水流冲刷的痕迹 |
[08:25] | So she was dumped close to where we found her. | 所以她被丢弃在我们发现 她的地点附近 |
[08:28] | Mm. I prepared a sexual assault kit,just in case, | 我准备了性侵犯测试, 以防万一 |
[08:30] | but the water likely diluted any evidence. | 但河水带走了一切证据 |
[08:33] | The only thing i did find… | 我找到的唯一一件东西… |
[08:36] | was unique scarring and calluses on both of her hands. | 是她双手上独特的伤痕和老茧 |
[08:40] | They appear old,difficult to tell where she got them. | 看起来时间很长 难说是怎么造成的 |
[08:44] | Rawhide braiding. | 编牛皮绳 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[08:47] | Weaving together untanned hides to make reins for horses or lassos to herd cattle. | 编织未硝的皮革来 做马的缰绳或赶牛的套索 |
[08:53] | The friction and the pressure of the leather cuts you up pretty good. | 皮革的摩擦和压力会把手 弄成这样 |
[08:56] | My dad taught me when I was ten. | 我十岁时爸爸教我的 |
[09:01] | You think danny calls me montana ’cause I’m a 49ers fan? | 你以为丹尼叫我蒙大拿姑娘 是因为我是49人队的球迷? |
[09:04] | He calls you that ’cause he’s got a crush on you. | 他这么叫你 是因为他迷上你了 |
[09:07] | So your victim traveled far after all. | 那么你的受害者跑得可真远 |
[09:14] | Jane doe’s a country girl. | 她是个乡村女孩 |
[09:48] | Who did you write that check to,sir? | 这张支票你是写给谁的, 先生? |
[09:49] | Her name was sara butler. | 她名叫莎拉 巴特勒 |
[09:53] | – She’s dead? – Murdered. | – 她死了? – 被谋杀 |
[09:55] | What was the check for,mr. White? | 支票是干吗用的, 怀特先生? |
[09:57] | I,uh, | 我 |
[09:59] | I hired her to sing.Last night was… | 我雇她唱歌, 昨晚是… |
[10:02] | I-I’m sorry,she was murdered? How? | 抱歉, 她被谋杀了?怎么会? |
[10:04] | No,no,no.”Last night was…” | 不, 不, 不 接着说”昨晚是…” |
[10:09] | my daughter’s birthday. | 我女儿的生日 |
[10:11] | She turned eight– I threw a party for her on the corporate boat,a slumber party. | 她八岁了, 我在公司游艇上 为她举行了派对, 睡衣派对 |
[10:14] | * Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight * | 就在那里, 在苍白的月光下 |
[10:23] | * someone’s thinking of me… * | 今晚有一个人正想念着我… |
[10:28] | sara was part of the entertainment. | 莎拉是来表演的 |
[10:30] | My daughter loves mermaids. | 我女儿喜欢美人鱼 |
[10:32] | Why sara? | 为什么是莎拉? |
[10:33] | A friend gave me her number, said that she’d be perfect. | 一个朋友给了我她的号码 说她很棒 |
[10:36] | We found $100 in her dress. | 我们在她的衣服里发现了100块 |
[10:38] | Her bag with all her clothes, fell off the boat,sank like a rock. | 她的包连同所有的衣服都掉到了水里 沉入了水底 |
[10:42] | I felt bad,I had already written the check, so I just gave her an extra hundred. | 我感觉很坏, 我已经写好了支票 所以又给了她100块 |
[10:45] | And she walked home wearing mermaid clothes? | 所以她就穿着美人鱼的衣服回家? |
[10:47] | I offered her my coat,but she said she didn’t live far and she’d be fine. | 我给她我的外套 但她说她家不远, 没关系 |
[10:51] | -Where do you keep the boat? -Just off the fulton ferry. | – 你的船停在哪儿 – 就在富尔顿渡口附近 |
[10:54] | Can you tell me what happened to her? | 能不能告诉我她怎么了? |
[10:56] | I’ll sum it up or you.She was on your boat, | 我想听你说, 她在你的船上 |
[10:58] | you gave her an extra $100 because you “felt bad,”her bag is conveniently missing, | 你多给了她100块, 因为你“感觉很坏” 她的包很自然的不见了 |
[11:01] | and she wound up dead in the river not far from where you were docked. | 然后她死在了河中 就在离你停船的地方不远处 |
[11:05] | Mr. White,we’re gonna need to take a look at your boat. | 怀特先生 我们要察看下你的船 |
[11:52] | may have hired sara for more than just her singing. | 可能雇莎拉不只是唱歌 |
[12:05] | Normally,I would say that mr. Jeffries was the luckiest man on the planet, | 通常, 我会说杰弗瑞斯先生 是世上最幸运的人 |
[12:08] | but given the circumstances… | 但在这种境况下… |
[12:12] | Wow. It’s badly deformed. | 完全变形了 |
[12:13] | That’s odd,considering the depth of penetration. | 很怪, 考虑到穿透的距离 |
[12:16] | Yeah. I didn’t have to dig very far. The bullet didn’t strike any hard tissue. | 对, 我挖得不是很深 子弹没有穿透任何硬组织 |
[12:20] | Which means it wasn’t traveling at a high velocity. | 意味着它的速度并不快 |
[12:22] | Probably shot from a great distance. | 可能射程很远 |
[12:25] | Your shooter had pretty good aim. | 凶手的枪法很准 |
[12:28] | You ever have a threesome? | 你有没有试过“三人行” |
[12:32] | It’s not as glorious as you might imagine. | 这可不像你想象的那样荣光 |
[12:34] | It’s complicated dealing with the different personalities. | 要与不同个性的人打交道 很复杂 |
[12:37] | And,hey,sometimes,you’re just not in the mood,if you know what I mean. | 嘿, 有时你根本没有性致 如果你明白我的意思 |
[12:40] | It’s hard enough explaining that to one woman,let alone two. | 很难跟一个女人解释 更不要说两个了 |
[12:43] | – And then there’S… – sid. | – 还有… – 希德. |
[12:45] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[12:47] | Oh. Just some trace on don juan’s right fingers. | 还有些痕迹在我们 这位唐璜的右手里 |
[12:51] | -I’ll send a sample to the lab. -Okay. | – 我会送样本去实验室. – 好的 |
[12:54] | There were these two vivacious young ladies. Of course,I was much younger than I am now. | 还有两位年轻的活泼女士 当然, 我比实际看上去年轻 |
[12:59] | Sid,I got to go.I got to go. | 希德, 我走了, 我走了 |
[13:10] | Hey,what are you looking at? | 嗨, 你在看什么? |
[13:12] | The bullet retrieved from mark jeffries. | 马克 杰弗瑞斯眼中的子弹 |
[13:15] | The sum of one land and groove impression is 0.165 inches. | 阳膛和阴膛线总共为0.165英寸 |
[13:19] | – Consistent with a .32 automatic. – Yeah. | – 与点32自动手枪相符 – 对 |
[13:21] | Good,so now we know what kind of gun we’re looking for. | 好, 现在我们知道该找哪种枪了 |
[13:24] | It shouldn’t be that deformed. | 它不该变形的这么厉害 |
[13:27] | Now,the bullet penetrated our vic’s eye, but didn’t hit the bone. | 子弹穿透了受害者的眼睛 却没有伤到骨头 |
[13:30] | Implies it hit an intermediary target. | 暗示子弹之前还打中过什么 |
[13:33] | But there was no evidence of that at the scene,hawkes. | 但没有证据, 霍克斯 |
[13:35] | Well,then… | 这个… |
[13:37] | our bullet transformed in mid-air. | 我们的子弹在空气中变了形 |
[13:48] | For the last time,paul,this was found in your bed, | 最后一次, 保罗 这是在你床上找到的 |
[13:51] | on your boat,along with semen and vaginal fluid, | 在你的船上 混合着精液和阴道分泌物 |
[13:53] | both of which are being tested while we speak. | 我们谈话时两者都被拿去化验了 |
[13:56] | Way I see it,the extra $100 wasn’t because sara lost her bag. | 在我看来, 额外的100块 根本不是莎拉丢了包 |
[13:59] | You were getting a little mermaid on the side.Am I right? | 你在泡小美人鱼, 我说的对不? |
[14:01] | No.I’m a married man. | 不, 我结婚了 |
[14:04] | Okay.So we’ll get a dna sample from your wife. | 好, 我们会从你妻子那里取DNA样本 |
[14:07] | All right,all right,all right… | 好吧, 好吧, 好吧… |
[14:10] | listen. | 听着 |
[14:12] | The semen in the bed is mine. Your tests will prove that. | 床上的精液是我的 你们的化验会证明 |
[14:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:16] | But I wasn’t with sara. Your tests should prove that,too. | 但我不是和莎拉. 你们的化验也会证明 |
[14:19] | Now is the part where you give me a name. That girl was 19 years old. | 现在你该给我个名字 那女孩19岁了 |
[14:24] | I’m begging you not to tell my wife. | 我求你别告诉我的妻子 |
[14:26] | I was with leslie shields during the party. | 我在派对上与莱斯里 谢尔兹在一起 |
[14:30] | She was one of the parents on the boat. | 她是一名孩子的母亲 |
[14:41] | While your little girl is blowing out candles, | 你的小女儿吹蜡烛的时候 |
[14:42] | you’re in the other room cheating on your wife, | 你在另一间房对你的妻子不忠 |
[14:45] | not one of my better moments,I agree. | 不是个好时间, 我同意 |
[14:47] | No, | 不 |
[14:48] | and it still doesn’t tell me how sara’s sequin got in your bed. | 你还没告诉我莎拉衣服上的 金属饰片怎么会在你床上 |
[14:51] | I let her get dressed in the stateroom. I don’t know,it must have fallen off. | 我让她在房间里穿衣服 我不知道, 可能掉下来了 |
[15:01] | I never touched sara butler. | 我从没碰过莎拉 巴特勒 |
[15:06] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:18] | Our lovely threesome didn’t start out that way. | 我们可爱的“三人行” 并不是如 她们说的那样 |
[15:20] | Mark jeffries was legally married to elle jeffries three years ago. | 马克 杰弗瑞斯三年前合法 娶了艾尔 杰弗瑞斯 |
[15:24] | Laura was an add-on. | 劳拉是个加塞儿 |
[15:25] | Okay,so our vic and elle were married for about a year, | 那么我们的受害者和艾尔先结婚一年 |
[15:28] | and the sex got routine. They added laura to spice things up. | 性生活成了例行公事 他们又找了劳拉来增加情趣 |
[15:32] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[15:33] | L didn’t think this case could get more interesting,but it does. | 我认为这个案子不会有意思到哪里去了 但不是这样 |
[15:36] | Five years ago,laura shot her boyfriend in self-defense. | 五年前, 劳拉自卫枪击了她的男友 |
[15:39] | D.A. Chose not to prosecute her. | 地方检察官选择不起诉她 |
[15:42] | -She kill him? -Shot him right in the chest. | – 她杀了他? – 正中胸口 |
[15:44] | She pulled the trigger once before, maybe the second time was easier. | 她干过一次 可能第二次会更容易 |
[15:48] | Let’s go see what laura has to say. | 我们去听听劳拉怎么说 |
[15:54] | Coming? | 来么? |
[15:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯, 嗯 |
[16:07] | are you looking for laura or elle? | 你们找劳拉还是艾尔? |
[16:10] | And you are? | 你是? |
[16:11] | Uh,kevin davis;I’m a friend of the family. | 凯文 戴维斯, 他们家的朋友 |
[16:12] | Kevin davis. | 凯文 戴维斯 |
[16:14] | Elle said she and you were having breakfast yesterday morning when mark was shot. | 昨天早上马克被枪杀时 艾尔说你和她一起吃早饭 |
[16:18] | I make a mean eggs benedict. | 我做了个水煮肉蛋 |
[16:21] | Detectives. | 探长 |
[16:22] | Uh,we were just about to take off. | 我们正打算离开 |
[16:24] | That’s okay,you should take care of this. I’ll call you later. | 没关系, 你照顾好这里 我稍后打你电话 |
[16:31] | Laura jeffries. | 劳拉 杰弗瑞斯 |
[16:33] | It’s actually laura wise,isn’t it? You and mark weren’t legally married. | 事实上是劳拉 怀斯, 对不对? 你和马克不是法定夫妻 |
[16:37] | But mark and elle were. | 马克和艾尔才是 |
[16:39] | When I met them,they were married a year. So? | 我遇见他们时 他们已经结婚一年呢, 那又怎样? |
[16:41] | Did you ever pressure mark to get a divorce? | 你有没有强迫马克离婚? |
[16:44] | -What? -I’m sure he treated you differently. | – 什么? – 我相信你们的待遇不一样 |
[16:47] | You weren’t his lawfully-wedded wife, | 你不是他的法定妻子 |
[16:49] | and it’s perfectly natural for him to pay more attention to elle. | 他关心艾尔多一些也很正常 |
[16:52] | What are you implying? | 你们在暗示什么? |
[16:53] | That I killed my husband over a marriage license? | 为了结婚证书 我谋杀了自己的丈夫? |
[16:56] | We’re gonna need to test your hands for gunshot residue. | 我们要化验你的双手 看有没有射击残留物 |
[16:58] | You’re out of your mind. Both of you can go to hell. | 你们都疯了 两个都去死吧 |
[17:01] | Oh… laura!If you didn’t do it, you should have no problem with the test. | 哦…劳拉!如果不是你干的 化验一下也没事 |
[17:05] | You’re not doing anything to me. I can’t believe this. | 你们不能对我这样做 我不敢相信 |
[17:07] | That’s why you’re here,to accuse me of murder? | 你们来这的原因, 就是要控告我谋杀? |
[17:10] | Wouldn’t be the first time you’ve been accused of murder. | 这不是你第一次 被控谋杀吧 |
[17:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[17:13] | Five years ago,you shot and killed your boyfriend. | 五年前, 你枪杀了你的男友 |
[17:15] | It was self-defense–the district attorney didn’t go forward with the case. | 那是自卫 地方检察官都这么认为 |
[17:18] | Oh,even so,you pulled the trigger once. I’ll bet you had no trouble doing it again. | 尽管如此, 你开过一次枪 我打赌你再开一次时不会遇到任何麻烦 |
[17:23] | – Whoa! Whoa! Hey! – How dare you! | – 哦, 嗨! – 你怎么敢! |
[17:25] | You know what you just did– you assaulted an officer,laura. | 你明白自己的所作所为吗? 你刚袭击了一名探员, 劳拉. |
[17:27] | You understand what that means?It means we can test your hands now.Get her out of here, | 明白这意味着什么吗 意味着我们要化验你的双手, 带她走 |
[17:33] | Nice going,mac.How’d you know she was gonna slap you? | 干得好, 迈克 你怎么知道她会打你 |
[17:37] | I didn’t,I just thought she’d give me a little punch in the arm. | 我没想到 我以为她会轻轻打我胳膊一下 |
[17:53] | He would have killed me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[17:56] | My ex-boyfriend. | 我的前男友 |
[17:59] | If I didn’t shoot him, he would have killed me. | 如果我不射他 他就会杀了我 |
[18:06] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[18:09] | No,you don’T.It’s all right, I don’t expect you to understand. | 不, 你不会, 没关系 我不指望得到你的理解 |
[18:14] | Laura,trust me. | 劳拉, 相信我 |
[18:17] | I know what people you love are capable of doing. | 我知道你所爱的人的能力 |
[18:28] | You probably think I’m crazy,don’t you? | 可能你认为我疯了, 是不是? |
[18:31] | A committed threesome,commitment ceremony… | 一夫二妻, 结合仪式… |
[18:39] | life can get monotonous, | 生活会变单调 |
[18:41] | so you add a little adventure,mix it up. | 所以你要增加些冒险元素去混合 |
[18:48] | You’re wasting your time,detective. | 你在浪费时间, 探长 |
[18:52] | No,laura,I don’t think i’m wasting my time. | 不, 劳拉, 我并不认为 这是在浪费我的时间 |
[18:54] | You just tested positive for gunshot residue. | 射击残留物测试显示阳性 |
[18:59] | This isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[19:14] | So you got any idea who did this to my girl? | 知道是谁下的毒手吗? |
[19:18] | Not yet,no. | 没, 还没有 |
[19:21] | I always told her the city is no place for a montana girl. | 我一直对她说这座城市已经 没有位置留给蒙大拿女孩了 |
[19:28] | Did sara have a boyfriend or anybody she was having troubles with? | 莎拉有没有男朋友 或谁跟她有过节? |
[19:32] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:34] | When was the last time you spoke with her? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候? |
[19:37] | I haven’t spoken to sara in over a year. | 我有一年多没和她说话了 |
[19:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | Sara had this dream… | 莎拉有个梦想… |
[19:49] | being in new york,being a singer. | 住在纽约, 做个歌手 |
[19:53] | You know,I told her it was a pipe dream. | 你知道, 我告诉她这不切实际 |
[19:58] | One day,she comes to me,she says… | 有天, 她来找我, 说… |
[20:01] | she says,”daddy I’m doing it. | 她说“爸爸, 我做到了” |
[20:03] | I’m going to new york. “You know what I said to her? | 我要去纽约 你知道我怎样跟她说 |
[20:07] | “You walk out that door, there’s no coming home.” | “出了这个门, 就永远别再回来了” |
[20:12] | That’s the last thing I said to my daughter. | 这就是我对女儿说的最后一句话 |
[20:19] | you didn’t have any contact after that? | 你之后就没跟她联系过? |
[20:23] | It was… | 她… |
[20:26] | she’d call and talk to her mom. | 她打电话来跟她妈说话 |
[20:29] | At the end of every call, | 每次电话结尾 |
[20:32] | my wife would say,”I will.” | 我妻子总会说“我会的” |
[20:39] | I-I knew she was saying… | 我, 我知道她在说… |
[20:43] | “tell daddy I love him.” | “告诉爸爸我爱他” |
[20:56] | -Talk about regret. -Yeah. | – 谈到悔恨 – 对 |
[20:59] | What’s the story with the dna? | DNA测试怎么样了? |
[21:01] | Turns out that paul white told flack the truth. | 结果显示保罗 怀特跟弗莱克说的是实话 |
[21:03] | Dna from the boat doesn’t match sara. | 船上的DNA和莎拉得不吻合 |
[21:05] | And it’s plausible that the sequins we found in the bed fell off when she was changing,you know? | 貌似我们找到的金属饰片 是她换衣服的时候掉下的 |
[21:10] | So what do we have left? | 那么我们手上还有什么? |
[21:13] | You’re looking at it. | 你正看着它 |
[21:17] | Where’s the sequin you found in paul’s bed? | 保罗床上发现的金属饰片在哪里? |
[21:33] | Sequins fell off this thread. | 饰片是从这根线上掉下的 |
[21:38] | This was the only sequin we found on the bed,right? | 我们只找到一块饰片, 对不对? |
[21:40] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[21:41] | So all the sequins had fallen off this thread. | 这根线上所有的饰片 都掉下来了 |
[21:44] | But the others are out there.Maybe they can point us to where sara was attacked. | 但它们却不在这里 可能它们能指正莎拉在哪里受到了袭击 |
[22:50] | She was killed right here. | 她在这里被杀 |
[23:55] | hello,james vackner. | 你好, 詹姆斯 威克勒 |
[23:57] | His palm print was on the hair comb. | 他的掌印留在了发梳上 |
[23:58] | Score.Public intoxication, | 犯罪记录, 公开场合吸毒 |
[24:01] | menacing,assault three, on parole for assault two. | 恶意攻击三人 两次被假释 |
[24:04] | His violence keeps escalating. | 他的暴行逐步上升 |
[24:06] | Looks like he skipped assault one and went straight to murder. | 看起来他跳过攻击 直接谋杀了 |
[24:09] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查查 |
[24:13] | I got a rap sheet, | 我有了案底 |
[24:15] | I’m on parole–I got the perfect resume, am I right? | 在假释中, 履历完美 对不对? |
[24:19] | I fit the profile. | 我与你们要找的人吻合 |
[24:22] | What do you say we get this over with and you just lock me up? | 是不是我干完这讨厌的活 你们就把我抓起来 |
[24:25] | Tell me where you were two nights ago. | 告诉我两夜前你在哪 |
[24:27] | I was working.Then I walked home. | 我在工作, 然后走路回家 |
[24:30] | Through the park? | 穿过公园? |
[24:32] | Why do I get the feeling if l answer that question,I’m gonna be in big trouble? | 为什么我感觉如果我回答了这个问题 就会有大麻烦? |
[24:35] | You know what? You’re alreadyin big trouble,okay? We found your print on a hair comb,mr. Vackner. | 你知道么? 你已经有大麻烦了 发梳上发现了你的指纹, 威克勒先生 |
[24:42] | Yeah,okay,I was walking. | 对, 我走着 |
[24:44] | I see this thing,it looks like a gold bracelet or something in the grass. | 我看见了这个东西, 它在草丛里 看起来像金手镯或其他什么东西 |
[24:48] | So I pick it up.You know, maybe it’s worth something. | 所以我捡了起来 可能值点钱 |
[24:51] | Turns out to be nothing,so I drop it. | 拿起来发现一文不值 我就扔了 |
[24:54] | There’s a problem with that story. | 这就是故事的疑点 |
[24:56] | You see,it’s a unique print,okay? It’s not your run-of-the-mill thumbprint. | 这是独特的指纹印 不是你那普通的拇指印 |
[25:00] | Your palm touched that hair comb. | 你的手掌碰到了发梳 |
[25:03] | That doesn’t happen just from picking it up,james. | 只捡起来不会那样的, 詹姆斯 |
[25:05] | Look,I picked the thing up.Obviously, my palm touched it. | 听着, 我捡起来 显然, 我的手掌碰到了 |
[25:10] | and the hits just keep on coming. | 你们就一直怀疑我 |
[25:13] | That’s coming out of your pay,vackner! | 这算在你账上, 威克勒! |
[25:15] | You wear those boots to work every day? Yeah,the whole getup. | – 你每天穿着这双靴子工作么 – 对, 这一整套 |
[25:19] | Are we done? | 问完了吗? |
[25:22] | Hey,jose,I ain’t paying for nothing! It wasn’t my fault. | 嗨, 何塞, 我不会付钱的 这不是我的错 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:31] | We’re done. | 我们问完了 |
[25:37] | You think there’s a large enough sample here from vackner’s boot? | 你认为这里还有大块的样本 从威克勒靴子上来的? |
[25:39] | Shouldn’t take much. | 不会有太多 |
[25:41] | I found the tiniest bit of tree bark in the sample. | 我在样本里发现了极细小的树皮 |
[25:43] | Tree dna.Insane,huh? | 要验树的DNA, 疯了吧, 啊? |
[25:46] | Match the sample from his boots to the soil at the crime scene, | 把样本和犯罪现场的泥土作对比 |
[25:50] | and we can put vackner’s boots in the dirt impression. | 我们可以把威克勒的靴子放入 泥土痕迹中 |
[25:54] | And vackner himself at the scene of the crime. | 如果威克勒在犯罪现场 |
[25:56] | And we got him. | 我们就抓到他了 |
[25:58] | Gsr pattern on laura’s hands was strange. I’ve never seen anything like it before. | 劳拉手上的射击残留物很怪 我以前从未见过 |
[26:02] | The only residue l found ran along her pinkie line,and then down her wrist. | 唯一的残留物在小拇指外侧 一直延伸到手腕 |
[26:06] | Same pattern,along the pinkie line of both hands. | 两只手都一样 |
[26:08] | I’ve never seen that before either. But it’s enough for a warrant. | 我以前也从未见过 但已足够证明 |
[26:11] | Grab a .32 and see if you can reconstruct the pattern. | 找把点32 看看能否重建残留物 |
[26:14] | Hawkes and I will check out the vic’s apartment. Maybe laura was stupid and hid the gun. | 霍克斯和我会检查受害人的寓所 可能劳拉犯傻, 藏起了枪 |
[26:18] | -All right.I’ll meet you back here-All right. | – 好的, 回头见 – 好 |
[26:20] | Detective taylor. | 泰勒探长 |
[26:23] | Counselor.You start returning phone calls? | 律师, 你开始回电话了? |
[26:25] | -I’ve been busy. -So I’ve heard. | – 我一直很忙 – 我听说了 |
[26:27] | My client,mr. Pratt,says he’s being harassed by someone in your department. | 我的客户普拉特先生, 说 他在你这里被某人烦得要死 |
[26:31] | Dj pratt is a suspect in an ongoing criminal investigation, | D.J.普拉特是一起正在调查中的 罪案的嫌疑人 |
[26:34] | but I don’t have anyone assigned to surveillance at this time. | 但我现在没有安排任何人受监禁 |
[26:37] | -So you’re saying my client’s making this up? -Your client’s a rapist,counselor. | – 那你是说我的客户是在说谎 – 你的客户是个强奸犯 |
[26:40] | Dj pratt.Detective burn,crime scene investigator. | D.J.普拉特, 我是伯恩探员 犯罪现场调查员 |
[26:43] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[26:44] | You’ve turned this into a personal vendetta,haven’t you? | 你把这扯进个人恩怨里面去了, 是不是? |
[26:46] | It’s not a vendetta,it’s my job. | 这不是个人恩怨, 是我的工作 |
[26:48] | Let me remind you of something,detective. | 让我提醒你一下, 探长 |
[26:50] | You’ve already gone down this road twice before.Both times,you hit a dead end. | 你以前已经两次这么做了 两次你都进了死胡同 |
[26:54] | First case,your victim wouldn’t testify. Second,you had no evidence. | 第一个案子你的受害人没有作证 第二个你又没证据 |
[26:57] | You know what they say about third times. | 你知道第三次他们会怎么说 |
[27:00] | I’m filing a civilian complaint of malicious prosecution. | 我正在起草一份 关于恶意申诉的人权申诉 |
[27:03] | You do that.Are we done? | 是的, 我们谈完了吗? |
[27:06] | – For now. – Good. | – 现在完了 – 好 |
[27:08] | Get the hell out of my building. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[27:53] | Welcome to the house of trinogamy. | 欢迎来三人行之屋 |
[27:56] | Wow. I got to admit this is not what I expected. | 我得承认和我想得不一样 |
[28:00] | I’ll bite.What were you expecting? | 我想听听, 你期望什么? |
[28:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | Lava lamps,weird tapestries, | 熔岩灯, 怪异的挂毯 |
[28:08] | a robo-spanker,maybe a couple of big… | 虐爱组合家具, 可能还有一对大… |
[28:11] | all right,all right.I’m sorry I asked. | 好了, 好了, 抱歉我问了 |
[28:14] | Check the kitchen.We’re looking for a .32 automatic. | 察看下厨房, 我们在找一把 点32的自动手枪 |
[28:40] | Hey,mac,there’s three of everything. | 嗨, 迈克, 这里任何东西都有三份 |
[28:42] | Except for the tub. | 除了浴盆 |
[28:49] | That’s an odd chair for this room. | 这把椅子和房间很不相称 |
[29:20] | I got nothing. | 我一无所获 |
[29:21] | If laura’s the shooter,she didn’t keep the gun. | 如果劳拉是凶手, 她没留着枪 |
[29:23] | I got something. | 我找到些东西 |
[29:29] | Apparently,mark liked to watch. | 显然, 马克喜欢观看 |
[29:31] | Or possibly someone else. | 或还有一个人 |
[29:34] | Maybe this threesome wasn’t all that committed. | 可能不止“三人行” |
[29:40] | Hey,mac. | 嗨, 迈克. |
[29:41] | I tried to recreate the gunshot residue pattern on laura’s hands,and it was impossible. | 我想重现劳拉手上的残留物 但办不到 |
[29:46] | So it was secondary transfer. She still must have handled the gun. | 所以枪被传递过一次 她肯定拿过枪 |
[29:49] | I thought so,too,and then I started thinking, she hit your chest with a closed fist. | 我也这么想, 我还想 她的拳头还打到了你的胸上 |
[29:54] | – Whoa,whoa,hey! – How dare you! | – 哦, 嗨! – 你怎么敢! |
[29:56] | You want to test my shirt,don’t you? | 你想测试我的衬衫, 是不是? |
[29:58] | Swab away. | 来吧 |
[30:09] | No gsr.I’m sorry. | 无残留物, 抱歉 |
[30:11] | If there were residue along her pinkie lines, it would have transferred to you. | 如果她小拇指外侧有残留物 会传给你的 |
[30:14] | So she didn’t have gsr on her hands when she hit me, | 所以她打我的时候手上无残留物 |
[30:17] | but when you tested her at the precinct, she did. | 但你测试时她是有的 |
[30:20] | Where was she in between? | 在这之间她在哪儿 |
[30:30] | Positive for gsr. | 结果阳性 |
[30:33] | Who was in this car before laura jeffries? | 在劳拉 杰弗瑞斯之前 谁坐过这辆车? |
[30:35] | Only had one arrest. | 只有一个人 |
[30:37] | Guy named laurence jackson. | 名叫劳伦斯 杰克逊 |
[30:38] | What’d you pick him up on? | 为什么抓他? |
[30:40] | Shooting by the railway yard. | 在铁路区域射击 |
[30:42] | He was cuffed just like laura was. | 他和劳拉一样被铐起来了 |
[30:44] | And that’s when it transferred from his hands to the seat,and the seat to her hands. | 残留物到了座位上 又传到了她的手上 |
[30:48] | Laura isn’t our shooter. | 劳拉不是凶手 |
[30:50] | She never even handled the gun. | 她从没拿过那把枪 |
[30:52] | thanks,hendershot. | 谢谢, 亨德肖特 |
[30:55] | Hawkes.What do you got? | 霍克斯, 有什么发现? |
[30:59] | All right,thanks. | 好的, 谢谢 |
[31:01] | Semen recovered from mark jeffries’ bedroom– | 马克 杰弗瑞斯卧室里采集来的精液 |
[31:04] | two donors.One on the bed,which belongs to mark jeffries,one next to the chair. | 属于两个人, 床上的属于马克 杰弗瑞斯 椅子旁的属于另一个人 |
[31:09] | So our threesome is actually a foursome. | 所以“三人行”该是“四人行” |
[31:13] | We found semen on the carpet in the bedroom that doesn’t belong to mark jeffries. | 我们发现卧室地毯上的精液 不是马克 杰弗瑞斯的 |
[31:17] | Who’s the second donor? | 另一个人是谁? |
[31:20] | It’s the pinch hitter’S. | 是”代打球员” |
[31:21] | Pinch hitter? | 代打球员? |
[31:23] | We thought we needed to add another level to the relationship,so we asked a friend to join us. | 我们想关系该更进一步 所以找了个朋友加入我们 |
[31:28] | And you call him the pinch hitter because… | 你叫他代打是因为… |
[31:30] | because he doesn’t get to play unless we call him to the plate. | 因为我们不叫他 他就不能上床来玩 |
[31:35] | He just sits there and watches. | 他就坐在那里看 |
[31:39] | We liked being watched. | 我们喜欢有人看 |
[31:51] | Even we get bored in bed sometimes. | 即使有时我们觉得无聊 |
[31:55] | So kevin davis is the pinch hitter. | 所以凯文 戴维斯就是那个代打 |
[31:58] | Okay,so he’s not allowed to touch you, | 他不能碰你 |
[31:59] | but clearly the same rule doesn’t apply to himself. | 但很显然他想怎么摸自己都行 |
[32:02] | As long as he didn’t cross the line. | 只要他不过线 |
[32:05] | Maybe kevin got a little tired of watching. | 可能凯文看的不耐烦了 |
[32:09] | All you got to do is press here. | 你要做的就是按这里 |
[32:19] | Gun. Right hip. | 枪, 右边 |
[32:22] | Mr. Davis? | 戴维斯先生? |
[32:24] | Detective taylor.What can i do for you? | 泰勒探长, 有什么能为你效劳的? |
[32:28] | -Is there a problem? -No. There’s no problem,sir. | – 有问题吗? – 不, 没问题 |
[32:30] | We’d like to ask you some questions,but we’d feel more comfortable if you weren’t armed. | 我们要问你些问题 但如果你不带枪我们会好受些 |
[32:35] | I have a license to carry this. | 我有持枪执照 |
[32:39] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[32:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[32:48] | It’s nine millimeter. | 这是9毫米的 |
[32:49] | Vic was shot with a 32. Is this the only gun you own,sir? | 枪击受害人的是点32 这是你唯一的一把枪? |
[32:52] | Wait a minute.You think I shot mark? | 等等, 你认为我射杀了马克? |
[32:54] | We know your role in the happy threesome,kevin. | 我们知道你在快乐“三人行” 中的角色, 凯文 |
[32:56] | Must be frustrating to sit on the sidelines like that. | 像那样坐在床边一定很有挫折感 |
[33:00] | If mark’s out of the picture, you get called up from the minors,right? | 如果马克不在了 就轮到你了, 对不对? |
[33:02] | I didn’t want mark out of the picture,okay? I just… | 我可不想马克死, 知道么? 我只是… |
[33:04] | it was a matter of time before one of the girls approached me. | 在一个姑娘接近我之前 这只是个时间问题 |
[33:07] | It turned out to be elle. | 是艾尔 |
[33:09] | Elle was seeing you on the side? | 艾尔在一旁看你? |
[33:11] | I wouldn’t say seeing.It happened once. | 我不会说“看”, 只发生过一次 |
[33:13] | Couple of days ago,she knocked on my door, said she couldn’t stop thinking about me. | 几天前, 她敲我家的门 说她一直想我 |
[33:16] | We did our thing,then again the next day, and that was that. | 我们做了那事 第二天, 又是那样 |
[33:18] | The others find out? | 其他人发现了吗? |
[33:19] | Elle made me promise not to tell mark or laura,so I didn’T. | 艾尔让我保证别告诉马克和劳拉 所以我没说 |
[33:24] | Why ruin a good thing,right? | 为什么要破坏好事呢? |
[33:26] | Right. | 对 |
[33:28] | And for the record,that is the only gun I own. | 根据记录, 我只有这么一把枪 |
[33:42] | Remind me to switch banks. | 提醒我要换个银行 |
[33:47] | The suspense is killing me.What happened with, uh,james vackner’s pants? | 疑点快逼死我了 詹姆斯 威克勒的裤子怎么了? |
[33:50] | Pants– he washed ’em,the mutt. | 裤子– 他洗了, 这个笨蛋 |
[33:52] | You’re kidding me.So not even trace amounts of soil on the knees? | 搞笑吧 所以我们不能追踪膝盖上的泥土了? |
[33:55] | Nada,but i got something better. | 嗯, 但我有更好的办法 |
[33:57] | – Tell me. – Oil. | – 告诉我 – 油 |
[33:58] | Consistent with the oil that leaked from the water taxi. | 与水上巴士漏出的油一致 |
[34:02] | So we place him at the dump site. | 所以我们确定他在现场 |
[34:04] | Found drop-sized stains in the cuff of his work pants. | 找到他工装裤口的污点 |
[34:08] | -So what’s next? -Arrest james vackner. | – 然后呢? – 逮捕詹姆斯 威克勒 |
[34:10] | It’s time for some answers. | 该是解答某些答案的时候了 |
[34:18] | Why sara? | 为什么是莎拉? |
[34:20] | That’s her name,sara. | 那是她的名字, 莎拉 |
[34:23] | Why her? | 为什么是她? |
[34:26] | You know,let me show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[34:31] | See,these items… | 看, 这些… |
[34:32] | right here,james? | 这里, 詹姆斯? |
[34:35] | What they do is,they tell us a story. Each one of them. | 它们作了什么?告诉我们故事 每个都是 |
[34:41] | A story that ends with the death of a beautiful young girl at your hands. | 一个美丽的女孩死在 你手上的故事 |
[34:47] | She was an easy target,wasn’t she? | 她很容易得手, 是不是? |
[35:00] | She probably never knew you were behind her. | 她可能不知道你在跟踪她 |
[35:05] | And I bet you it didn’t take much to force that little girl to the ground,did it? | 我猜你没费多大力气 就把那小女孩放倒了, 对不对? |
[35:10] | That look familiar? | 眼熟么? |
[35:28] | Then when it was all over, you dumped her body in the river. | 完事后 你把她扔进了河里 |
[35:45] | So it goes. | 就是这样 |
[35:48] | Why’d you do it,james? | 为什么要这么做, 詹姆斯? |
[35:50] | Why sara? | 为什么是莎拉? |
[36:00] | hey,mac, | 嘿, 迈克 |
[36:02] | what does that look like to you? | 你看这是什么? |
[36:03] | Oh,it’s the .32 slug pulled from the vic. | 受害者身上的点32弹片 |
[36:06] | Yeah. I analyzed the lead. It had trace amounts of copper. | 对, 我分析了铅, 有痕量的铜 |
[36:10] | It was jacketed? | 子弹有包铜? |
[36:11] | The sum of one land and groove on a .32 slug is 0.165 inches. | 点32弹头的阳膛加阴膛是0.165英寸 |
[36:15] | Add a copper jacket– 0.17 inches. | 加了铜外层– 0.17英寸 |
[36:19] | Making it a nine millimeter bullet consistent with kevin davis’s firearm. | 使它成为一颗九毫米的子弹 那就和凯文 戴维斯的枪相符了 |
[36:23] | Exactly.The round must have passed through something, | 正是 子弹肯定穿过某些物体 |
[36:26] | stripping the copper jacket before entering the victim. | 击中受害者前 铜层被剥离 |
[36:29] | We need to find that copper jacket. | 我们需要找到铜外层 |
[36:40] | I don’t see anything the bullet could have passed through. | 我没见到任何子弹能穿过的物体 |
[36:43] | We need to widen our scope. | 我们应该扩大搜索范围 |
[36:46] | Increase the number of possible obstructions. | 增加可能障碍物的数量 |
[36:49] | All right,even if the shooter wasn’t lined up with the front door… | 对, 可能凶手和正门不是 呈一条直线… |
[36:52] | Hey,mac! Stella! | 嗨, 迈克, 斯戴拉! |
[36:54] | Hey,you guys,you’re gonna want to see this. | 嘿, 你们该看看这个 |
[37:02] | Looks like gunshot residue. | 看起来像射击残留物 |
[37:08] | And blood. | 和血 |
[37:10] | Shooter was right here. | 凶手就站在这里 |
[37:11] | Collect samples and get them to trace. | 收集样本, 拿去化验 |
[37:15] | If the shooter was there, what did the bullet pass through? | 如果凶手站在这儿 子弹穿过什么了? |
[37:18] | Well,bullets are more fragile than you think. | 子弹比你想象的脆弱 |
[37:20] | It doesn’t take much to strip the jacket. | 不用费很大的劲 就能剥去外层 |
[37:23] | Metal,wood. | 金属, 木头 |
[37:26] | Hawkes,you said that the,uh… | 霍克斯, 有说过… |
[37:28] | the vic had newspaper ink on his fingers? | 受害人的手指上有报纸油墨 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:32] | All five fingers,right hand. | 右手, 五个手指都有 |
[37:36] | Even paper could do it. | 即使是纸也能做到 |
[38:03] | ripped from the headlines. | 从头版穿过 |
[38:09] | Do you know what “limp wrist” is in police jargon,elle? | 你知不知道”柔软手腕” 在警察行话里是什么意思, 艾尔? |
[38:13] | A totally different meaning in your world, I’m sure. | 意思肯定完全不同 我确定 |
[38:17] | It’s when a person doesn’t have the strength to keep a gun from kicking. | 当一个人没有足够的力量 来保持枪的稳定 |
[38:21] | The blast overpowers the wrist, causing it to move erratically. | 后坐力打在手腕上 导致手腕不规则的移动 |
[38:26] | You have a limp wrist,elle. | 你有柔软的手腕, 艾尔 |
[38:29] | that’s it? That’s what you’ve got? | 就这些, 你们查到的? |
[38:32] | Look. Well,we’ve got your blood. | 看, 我们找到了你的血迹 |
[38:36] | On the wall where you fired the gun. | 你开枪时旁边的墙上 |
[38:42] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[38:43] | Your only access to a gun was kevin davis, | 你所能得到的枪只有凯文 戴维斯的 |
[38:46] | so you went to his apartment, seduced him,and stole his gun. | 所以你去了他的寓所 勾引他, 偷了他的枪 |
[38:50] | Next morning you waited across the street until mark came out. | 第二天早上, 你站在街对面 等马克出来 |
[39:00] | then you went back to kevin’s, | 然后你回到凯文的寓所 |
[39:02] | and as he was preparing his famous eggs benedict, you returned the gun unnoticed. | 他正在准备他那著名的水煮肉蛋 你悄悄地把枪放了回去 |
[39:08] | What did mark do to deserve a bullet to the head? | 马克做了什么 脑袋上要挨一枪? |
[39:16] | I was always second. | 我老是作小的 |
[39:21] | When the three of us were in bed, | 当我们三个在床上 |
[39:24] | mark always had sex with laura first. | 马克总是先同劳拉做 |
[39:35] | You have no idea how much it hurt to know that I wasn’t something new anymore. | 你根本不知道不再受宠 对我的伤害有多大 |
[39:42] | I became an afterthought. | 我成了过气的 |
[39:44] | Why not just leave? | 为什么不离开? |
[39:47] | Cut your losses? | 减少损失? |
[39:50] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[39:53] | And when I told him how I felt,he laughed. | 当我告诉他我的感受, 他笑了 |
[39:57] | Said I was being stupid. | 说我很傻 |
[39:59] | Told me to get over it. | 告诉我不用那么想 |
[40:02] | Well,I was going to make sure he never laughed again. | 我要确定他再也笑不出来 |
[40:11] | And now I’m over it. | 现在我不这么想了 |
[40:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:36] | Just,uh,finishing up some stuff. | 只是把事干完 |
[40:39] | Nice work on the butler case. Danny said you did a great job. | 巴特勒的案子办得不错 丹尼说你干得很棒 |
[40:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:46] | He also said you were struggling a bit with this one. | 他还说这个案子你做得很用心 |
[40:58] | It’s natural to want to know why. | 很自然要知道为什么 |
[41:01] | To understand the whole story. | 了解整个事情 |
[41:04] | Well,what if you don’t get any answers? | 如果得不到答案呢? |
[41:06] | Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and you don’t get to know why. | 有时好人没好报 你不知道为什么 |
[41:11] | That doesn’t work for me. | 这对我没用 |
[41:13] | Not gonna lie to you. It’s hard.It eats at you. | 不是想骗你, 这很难 一直困扰着你 |
[41:16] | We rarely have all the answers,lindsay. | 我们不可能得到所有的答案, 琳德赛 |
[41:18] | I still lose sleep over the ones that got away. | 案子结了后, 我仍会失眠 |
[41:56] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[42:04] | Why did you do it? | 为什么要那样做? |
[42:06] | Why sara? | 为什么是莎拉? |
[42:11] | You came all the way down here for that? | 你跑来就为了这个? |
[42:52] | These are the,uh,dna results from all the open rape cases in the city. | 这是市内所有未结强奸案的 DNA测试结果 |
[42:57] | None of them come back to D.J. Pratt. | 没有一个是D.J.普拉特的 |
[42:59] | But there are five cases where the evidence was either degraded or non-existent. | 但有五件案子的证据 或缺失或没有 |
[43:04] | One has a similar M.O. | 有一件有相似的手法 |
[43:06] | Maybe pratt, | 可能是普拉特 |
[43:09] | but…maybe not. | 但…也可能不是 |
[43:12] | You can leave those.Thanks,adam.Good night. | 把检验报告留下吧 谢谢, 亚当, 晚安 |
[43:22] | You’re gonna catch this guy. | 你会抓住他的 |
[43:25] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[43:28] | -Good night. | -Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[43:37] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 22 |