英文名称:Scream
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Moving onto the Hollywood Freeway, | 我们正位于好莱坞高速上空 |
[00:19] | we have a multiple vehicle… | 这里发生一起连环撞车事故… |
[00:21] | multiple injury accident. | 有多人在事故中受伤 |
[00:22] | An absolute mess from Vine Street to the Valley. | 由藤街到大峡谷一片混乱 |
[00:25] | If you’re in it, expect a long commute. | 如果你堵在此处 请耐心等待 |
[00:28] | If you’re not, seek alternate routes. | 如果没有 建议你绕道行驶 |
[00:30] | If Dan doesn’t want to do a daily rate, | 如果丹不愿意按日计酬 |
[00:31] | we can talk about a weekly rate. | 我们可以改成按周计酬 |
[00:32] | But I’m tellin’ you right now, I’m not goin’ below a million. | 但是 决不能低于一百万 |
[00:36] | I mean, think about it. I’m risking my reputation… | 你想想 我在拿我的声誉冒险 |
[00:38] | as the host of this country’s number-one… | 作为全国收视第一的 |
[00:40] | nationally syndicated talk show | 脱口秀主持人 |
[00:41] | to do a cameo in some cheap slasher flick. | 在这种低成本恐怖片里跑龙套 |
[00:44] | I mean, why can’t these guys write me a fuckin’ decent part? | 他们就不能给我个好戏份吗 |
[00:46] | You know? I lived through the fuckin’ thing. | 那事我彻头彻尾经历过 |
[00:49] | By the way, did you talk to Cathy | 另外 那个《海豹特遣队》的剧本 |
[00:50] | about that Navy SEAL script? | 你和凯西讨论了吗 |
[00:52] | Hang on a sec. | 你等一下 |
[00:56] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[00:57] | Who’s this? Who’s this? | 你是哪位 你是哪位 |
[01:00] | Who are you calling? Oh. You know what? | 你找谁 你猜怎么着 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry. I have the wrong number. That’s okay. | 对不起 我打错了 没关系 |
[01:04] | Wait a minute. I know your voice. | 等等 我熟悉你的声音 |
[01:07] | You sound a lot like that guy on TV. Um, | 像电视上那个家伙 |
[01:10] | Cotton Weary. | 柯顿·威尔瑞 |
[01:12] | I do, huh? Yeah. | 是吗 是的 |
[01:14] | I think he’s got a really sexy voice. | 我觉得他的声音很性感 |
[01:18] | Well, thank you. Wait a minute. | 谢谢 等一下 |
[01:20] | You are Cotton, aren’t you? Oh, my God. | 你就是柯顿 是吗 天啊 |
[01:23] | I am talking to Cotton Weary. I can’t believe this. | 我在和柯顿·威尔瑞说话 真不敢相信 |
[01:27] | You got me. Look, I’ve-I’ve got someone on the other line. | 被你听出来了 这样 我正在通电话 |
[01:30] | Can you hold on one second? I’ll be right back, I promise. | 你能等一下吗 我马上回来 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Okay. | 可以 好的 |
[01:36] | Andrea, uh, I gotta call you back. Someone’s on the other line. | 安德里亚 我再打给你 我要接个电话 |
[01:42] | So, uh, you a big 100% Cotton fan? | 你是个《柯顿百分百》的粉丝吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah! One hundred and ten percent. That’s very good. | 当然 百分之一百一 非常好 |
[01:51] | So, um, why don’t you tell me who you are? | 那么告诉我你叫什么 |
[01:55] | Ooh! You’re a naughty boy, Cotton. | 柯顿 你真坏 |
[01:57] | Now, what would your girlfriend say? | 让你女朋友知道了怎么办 |
[01:59] | What makes you think I have a girlfriend? | 你凭什么说我有女朋友呢 |
[02:01] | I know you do. | 我知道你有的 |
[02:03] | I’m right outside her bathroom door. Who is this? | 我正站在她的浴室门外 你是谁 |
[02:07] | She’s in the shower. She’s got a nice little voice. | 她在洗澡 她的声音真好听 |
[02:12] | Let’s come in for a closer look. | 让我们走近看看 |
[02:16] | She’s very pretty, Cotton. | 她很漂亮啊 柯顿 |
[02:18] | A step up from Maureen Prescott. | 比莫琳·普雷斯科特[西德的妈妈]还要漂亮点 |
[02:21] | Speaking of which, let’s play a little game. | 说到这个 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[02:25] | Answer right, your girlfriend lives. | 回答正确 我就放过你女友 |
[02:27] | Answer wrong, she dies. | 回答错误 我就杀了她 |
[02:29] | Where’s Maureen’s daughter, Sidney? | 莫琳的女儿西德尼在哪里 |
[02:31] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈的到底是谁 |
[02:32] | Somebody who’d kill to know | 某个为了知道西德尼·普雷斯科特下落 |
[02:34] | where Sidney Prescott is! | 不惜杀戮的人 |
[02:35] | One chance, Cotton! | 柯顿你只有一个机会 |
[02:37] | You’ve got connections. Where is she? | 你们有联系 她在哪里 |
[02:39] | You listen to me, you fuckin’ psycho. | 你听着 你个神经病 |
[02:40] | You lay a finger on Christine… | 你敢动克莉丝汀一根寒毛 |
[02:41] | and I swear to God I’ll kill you. Wrong answer! | 我发誓我会杀了你 回答错误 |
[02:45] | No! Wait! Hello? Shit! | 不 等等 喂 妈的 |
[02:51] | Get outta the way! | 别挡道 |
[02:52] | You just hit me! Move! | 你撞了我 走开 |
[03:21] | Christine, if you’re there, pick up the phone! | 克莉丝汀 赶快接电话 |
[03:23] | Christine, pick up the phone! Oh, shit! | 克莉丝汀 接电话 |
[03:56] | You have reached 911. Due to the volume of calls– | 这里是911 由于现在来电集中 |
[03:58] | Someone pick up the goddam phone! Move outta the way! | 快接电话啊 走开啊 |
[04:04] | Shit! Shit! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[04:25] | Cotton, is that you? | 柯顿 是你吗 |
[04:29] | Cotton? | 柯顿 |
[04:38] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | Okay, Cotton. | 好吧 柯顿 |
[04:59] | You know I don’t like your Stab games. | 你知道我不喜欢你那些《刺杀》小游戏 |
[05:08] | Who is it? Who’s there? Christine? | 谁在那里 克莉丝汀 |
[05:11] | Hon, you all right? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[05:13] | I’m home. -Jesus! You scared the shit outta me. | 我回来了 老天 你吓死我了 |
[05:17] | You’re not gonna believe what just happened to me. | 你肯定不会相信刚发生的事 |
[05:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:38] | Get the hell out of here! Okay. Okay, I’m sorry, babe. | 滚开 好了好了 抱歉 宝贝 |
[05:41] | I didn’t mean to scare you that bad. | 没想到把你吓成这样 |
[05:43] | It’s me. Come on, open the door. | 是我啊 快点 开开门 |
[05:45] | What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? | 你想干嘛 这他妈的到底怎么回事 |
[05:49] | I was-I was just, you know, | 我只是…我只是 |
[05:50] | trying to take the game to the next level. | 想把游戏升级一下 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. Come on, open the door, Chris. The game? | 对不起 来吧 开开门 游戏 |
[05:55] | Yeah, the game! What are you talking about? | 是的 游戏 你在说什么 |
[05:58] | I’m talking about | 我是说 |
[05:59] | how much fun it’s gonna be to rip your insides out! | 把你开膛破肚肯定很有趣 |
[06:01] | Now, open the fuckin’ door, Christine! | 克莉丝汀 该死的把门打开 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God! Now you’re fuckin’ history, baby! | 我的天啊 你今天死定了 |
[06:25] | Christine? | 克莉丝汀 |
[06:30] | Hon? | 宝贝 |
[06:35] | The recent epidemic of road rage in Los Angeles. | 近来洛杉矶的交通暴乱愈加严重 |
[06:38] | Innocent commuters mercilessly terrorized, | 很多无辜的路人受到牵连 |
[06:40] | even killed… Chris? | 有些甚至丧命 克莉丝 |
[06:41] | by these madmen of the freeway. Don’t mess around, okay? | 由于这些飙车狂人 别闹了 好吗 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna make them confront their victims | 我们将让这些人和受害者 |
[06:48] | face-to-face, mano a mano… | 当面对峙… |
[06:49] | right here on 100% Cotton. | 就在《柯顿百分百》 |
[06:52] | There is carnage on our streets. | 道路凶险 |
[06:54] | And remember, it could happen to you. | 记住 或许你也会碰到 |
[06:57] | Tomorrow on 100% Cotton! | 明天《柯顿百分百》将为您播出 |
[06:59] | Roadrage. | 《交通暴乱》 |
[07:00] | L.A. Drivers fight back. | 洛杉矶的司机们反击了 |
[07:02] | The news is next on channel six | 下面是六频道 |
[07:04] | with our exclusive entertainment report live… | 从好莱坞明星首映礼上发回的 |
[07:07] | from tonight’s celebrity premiere in Hollywood… | 独家现场娱乐报道… |
[07:09] | followed by– | 之后是 |
[07:36] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[07:53] | Chris? | 克莉丝 |
[07:56] | Is that you, babe? | 你在里面吗 亲爱的 |
[07:59] | Chris, if you’re in there, open the door. Okay, honey? | 克莉丝 在的话就开门 好吗 |
[08:02] | Chris? Come on, baby. Open the door. | 克莉丝 快点 开门啊 |
[08:11] | Chris! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Jesus! | 克莉丝 老天啊 |
[08:16] | It’s me, Chris. What are you doin’? Stay back. | 是我啊 你这是干什么 退后 |
[08:18] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[08:21] | Chris, what’s goin’ on, babe? | 克莉丝 怎么回事 |
[08:23] | You’ve gone crazy. That’s what! | 你疯了 就是这么回事 |
[08:25] | Chris, was somebody in the house? No! Get back! | 是不是有人来过 不 退后 |
[08:28] | Okay, okay, okay. Just calm down, okay? | 好吧 好吧 冷静下来 好吗 |
[08:30] | Why do you want to kill me? What are you talking about? | 你为什么要杀我 你在说什么啊 |
[08:32] | Why do you wanna kill me? Gimme the club. | 为什么要杀我 把球杆给我 |
[08:34] | All right, honey? Gimme the club. | 好了 亲爱的 把杆子给我 |
[08:36] | Gimme the club, please. | 给我吧 |
[08:39] | Christine, get outta the way! | 克莉丝汀 快躲开 |
[08:43] | Behind you! | 小心后面 |
[08:56] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[09:14] | It was a simple game, Cotton. | 柯顿 本来是个很简单的游戏 |
[09:16] | You should’ve told me where Sidney was. | 你应该告诉我西德尼的下落 |
[09:18] | Now, you lose. | 现在是你输了 |
[09:58] | Come on, Cherokee. Come on. | 过来 切诺基 过来 |
[10:23] | Come on, Cherokee. | 过来 切诺基 |
[10:44] | California Women’s Crisis Counseling. | 加州妇女救助热线 |
[10:46] | Hey, it’s Laura from Monterrey reporting to work. | 我是蒙特雷[墨西哥城市]的劳拉 |
[10:48] | Can you patch me in? | 能帮我接进去吗 |
[10:49] | Sure. Thanks, Laura. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 劳拉 谢谢你 |
[10:52] | California Women’s Crisis Counseling. How can I help you? | 加州妇女救助热线 有什么我能帮你吗 |
[10:56] | Hi. Um, do I have to say my name? | 我要报名字吗 |
[11:00] | No, you don’t have to say anything you don’t want to say. | 不用 你不想说的事情都不用说 |
[11:02] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[11:05] | I’m 18 years old, and I have a boyfriend. | 我十八岁 有个男朋友 |
[11:09] | Sometimes he hits me. It’s okay. | 他有时候会打我 没关系 |
[11:11] | You can talk to me, all right? Thanks. | 你可以向我倾述的 谢谢 |
[11:14] | So, in closing, as the future journalists of America… | 总之 作为美国未来的新闻记者… |
[11:17] | there is one thing that you need to remember. | 你们必须牢记一点 |
[11:19] | Being the best means being | 要做到最好 |
[11:21] | willing to do what the others would not. | 就要做别人所不能做 |
[11:23] | Break the rules. Stop at nothing. | 打破陈规 勇往直前 |
[11:26] | Be willing to have the world hate you, | 敢于让全世界痛恨你 |
[11:28] | because that is the only way… | 因为只有这样 |
[11:29] | that you’ll get the story, the facts and the fame. | 你才能拥有新闻 真相和名声声誉 |
[11:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Yes? | 抱歉 抱歉 什么事 |
[11:39] | So you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[11:40] | that we should be ready to go out and cut each other’s throats | 我们要时刻准备着互相残杀 |
[11:43] | because that’s what you did. | 因为你就是这么干的 |
[11:46] | Metaphorically, yes. | 从比喻的角度说 是的 |
[11:47] | Well, tell me, Miss Weathers. | 那么请告诉我 威瑟斯小姐 |
[11:49] | Was it worth it? I’m so sorry. We’re out of time. | 这么做值得吗 很抱歉 时间到了 |
[11:53] | Gale Weathers, anchor woman for Total Entertainment. | 加尔·威瑟斯 来自《完全娱乐》的女主播 |
[11:56] | Thank you very much! | 非常感谢你的演讲 |
[12:04] | There is a young man outside who wants to see you. | 外面有个年轻男人想见你 |
[12:07] | He says he’s with the police. | 他说他是警察 |
[12:08] | The police? | 是警察 |
[12:13] | Detective Mark Kincaid, L.A.P.D. Hello. | 马克·金开警探 洛杉矶警察局 你好 |
[12:15] | That’s quite an impressive resume. Thank you. | 你的履历真了不起 谢谢 |
[12:17] | I assume you’re not here for an autograph. | 我想你不是来要签名的吧 |
[12:20] | I’m here because Cotton Weary’s been murdered. | 我来是因为柯顿·威尔瑞被谋杀了 |
[12:24] | Someone killed Cotton? And his girlfriend. | 有人杀了柯顿 还有他的女友 |
[12:26] | Someone who left something he wanted us to see. | 那人还留下了线索 |
[12:29] | I’ll show you this because you’re | 我给你看是因为 |
[12:30] | the Woodsboro authority and because you knew him. | 你对伍兹伯勒很熟 而且你又认识他 |
[12:32] | But I promise you, if you share | 但我保证 如若你胆敢 |
[12:33] | this with the world, it’s you I’ll be arresting. | 透露出去 我会逮捕你 |
[12:37] | which I plan to win one day, Detective. | 普利策奖担保 |
[12:39] | This was left on Cotton Weary’s body. | 这是在柯顿·威尔瑞尸体上发现的 |
[12:41] | You have any idea who the girl might be? | 你知道这个女孩是谁吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:46] | This is Maureen Prescott. | 这是莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[12:48] | This is Sidney Prescott’s mother. | 西德尼·普雷斯科特的母亲 |
[12:50] | Hollywood is reeling today from news… | 好莱坞为之震惊… |
[12:52] | of the murder of controversial talkshow host Cotton Weary. | 颇受争议的脱口秀主持人柯顿·威尔瑞被谋杀 |
[12:56] | Weary had only recently finished | 威瑞近期刚在 |
[12:57] | shooting a cameo as himself… | 电影《刺杀3:重返伍兹伯勒》中… |
[12:59] | in the film Stab 3, Return to Woodsboro… | 出演他本人 |
[13:01] | the third and final part of | 本片是根据发生 |
[13:02] | the famous horror series… | 在伍兹伯勒温莎学院的谋杀案… |
[13:03] | based on the Woodsboro and Windsor College murders. | 改编的恐怖系列三部曲最后一步 |
[13:06] | Before his rise to television fame, | 在电视界崭露头角之前 |
[13:08] | Cotton had been imprisoned and was later exonerated | 柯顿曾经因被怀疑杀害前女友莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[13:10] | for the murder of Maureen Prescott, his former lover– | 而被捕入狱 之后被无罪释放 |
[13:24] | Just yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[13:25] | Cotton Weary was shooting here at Sunrise Studios… | 柯顿·威尔瑞还在日出工作室拍摄《刺杀3》… |
[13:28] | his first cameo in a feature film, Stab 3. | 这是他第一次在剧情片中客串出演 |
[13:31] | Security here is tight, | 这里保安很严密 |
[13:33] | but we’ll see if we can get a statement. Excuse me. | 看看是否能采访到 拜托 |
[13:35] | Always a controversial man– | 他是个饱受争议的人 |
[13:37] | Channel Eight news. We gotta get in. We gotta get in. | 八频道新闻 让我们进去 |
[13:40] | No press beyond this point. | 媒体禁止进入 |
[13:54] | Look, you’re worried about the movie, | 既然你担心这部电影 |
[13:55] | then protect the movie, okay? | 那就保护好它 |
[13:57] | Hire more security. Hire the National Guard. | 加强保安 雇用国民警卫队 |
[13:59] | Just don’t kill the movie. | 就是不要封杀电影 |
[14:00] | Violence in cinema is a big deal right now, Roman. | 罗曼 暴力电影现在倍受关注 |
[14:03] | This is not the kind of news this studio is after. | 公司惹上这种新闻 |
[14:06] | So if we stop making scary movies, what? | 如果我们不拍恐怖电影了 |
[14:08] | All the psychos in the world will retire? Come on. | 这世界上就没有杀人狂了 得了吧 |
[14:10] | I’ve been makin’ horror movies for 30 years, | 我拍恐怖片有三十年了 |
[14:12] | never had a psycho problem. | 从没碰到过杀人狂 |
[14:13] | He was your goddamn idea, guys. All right? | 让他出演是你们的馊主意 对吧 |
[14:15] | An ex-con with a trashy talk show? | 他是个有前科的脱口秀混球 |
[14:17] | He must’ve pissed people off every day. | 他肯定天天得罪人 |
[14:19] | Detectives, there’s no reason to presume that Cotton’s death | 警探们 没有证据显示柯顿的死 |
[14:23] | had anything to do with this movie, is there? | 和这部电影有关吧 |
[14:24] | He was making a movie called Stab. He was stabbed. | 他拍的片子叫《刺杀》 而他是被刺死的 |
[14:31] | Probably some psycho fan pissed off | 可能是他们在《刺杀2》中杀了兰迪 |
[14:34] | they killed Randy in Stab 2. | 惹毛了某个疯狂影迷 |
[14:35] | Well, Tyson, that’d make you next, wouldn’t it? | 那么 泰森 下个轮到你 |
[14:37] | I am not a Randy substitute. | 我不是兰迪的替代品 |
[14:39] | I’m my own character. | 我有自己的角色 |
[14:40] | Named Ricky, who works at the video store. | 名叫里基 在音像商店工作 |
[14:43] | It’s an homage. | 这是对前作的致敬 |
[14:45] | Hey! What if the killer’s Sidney Prescott? | 说不定凶手就是西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[14:48] | I mean, what the hell ever happened to her? | 她到底发生什么事了 |
[14:49] | She’s probably off in the woods | 她很可能像隐形炸弹客一样 |
[14:51] | livin’ like the fuckin’ unabomber, man. | 躲进深山老林里去了 |
[14:53] | I’m starting to see why Tori Spelling and David Schwimmer | 我知道为什么托瑞·斯培林 |
[14:55] | didn’t want to come back. | 和大卫·修蒙不肯回归了 |
[14:56] | Guys, this was about Cotton. | 伙计们 这只是针对柯顿的 |
[15:00] | We are not in any danger. | 我们没危险 |
[15:01] | “We are not in any danger,” Says Candy, | “我们没危险” 坎迪的台词 |
[15:03] | page 15. | 第十五页 |
[15:06] | I don’t see you leavin’. | 那你怎么不走 |
[15:08] | You think serious black actors my age | 你觉得我这年龄的 |
[15:09] | can just throw away jobs? | 敬业黑人演员会扔掉工作 |
[15:11] | It’s all the business now. | 现在可是商业社会 |
[15:12] | They got Usher doing Pinter off-Broadway. | 他们找亚瑟来演品特的非百老汇戏剧 |
[15:15] | L.L. Cool J’s Shakespearin’ in the park. | 艾尔酷杰出演莎翁的戏剧 |
[15:17] | Yeah! Maybe it’s not meant to be. | 是啊 也许不该这样的 |
[15:20] | Not meant to be? | 不该这样 |
[15:21] | You win that talent search for the new Sidney. | 你从扮演西德尼的竞争中脱颖而出 |
[15:24] | 50,000 girls and they pick you. | 他们从五万个女孩中选出了你 |
[15:25] | You gotta be praying this movie keeps going. | 你应该祈祷这部电影继续 |
[15:28] | Of course I am, but not at the expense of people’s lives. | 当然 但是不能以人命为代价 |
[15:31] | Oh. Cue the violins, right? | 你省省吧 |
[15:47] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:52] | Deja voodoo. | 似曾相识啊 |
[15:57] | We need this area cleared, please. Clear it. | 这里需要清场 弄干净 |
[16:01] | Gale Weathers! Oh, my God! Shit. | 加尔·威瑟斯 天啊 糟了 |
[16:04] | I-Listen, I-I-I know | 听…听着 我…我知道 |
[16:06] | we’ve never met… | 我们没见过… |
[16:07] | and I don’t mind you never returning my calls, | 你不回我电话我也不介意 |
[16:08] | but I have to tell you… | 但是我得告诉你… |
[16:09] | after two films, | 在两部电影中扮演你 |
[16:11] | I feel like I am in your mind. | 我似乎已经深入你的思想 |
[16:13] | Well, that would explain my constant headaches. | 怪不得我一直头疼 |
[16:18] | You know, I’m sorry things didn’t work out on 60 Minutes II. | 真遗憾你的《六十分钟II》没能成功 |
[16:21] | But Total Entertainment, | 但是《完全娱乐》 |
[16:22] | that’s a pretty good fallback. Thank you. | 也是个不错的替补 谢谢 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry that things didn’t work out with Brad Pitt… | 很遗憾你和布拉德·皮特没成… |
[16:26] | but being single, that’s a pretty good fallback. | 但是保持单身也是个不错的主意 |
[16:28] | Gives me more time for my work. | 让我有更多的时间工作 |
[16:30] | After all, Gale Weathers, | 毕竟 加尔·威瑟斯 |
[16:31] | you’re such a complex character. | 你是个复杂的角色 |
[16:33] | Oh, and to be played by an actress with such depth and range. | 由你这样一个有深度有内涵的人来演 |
[16:38] | Uh,Jennifer, Nick said you wanted to– | 詹妮弗 尼克说你想 |
[16:41] | Gale. | 加尔 |
[16:43] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[16:46] | Well, surprise, surprise. | 好意外 好意外 |
[16:48] | Someone dies and Gale comes running. | 有人死了 加尔就跑来了 |
[16:52] | Gale, I think you’ll really appreciate | 加尔 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[16:55] | my character work in this one. | 我对你角色的塑造 |
[16:56] | Someone’s helped me understand the real you. | 某人帮我了解真实的你 |
[16:59] | Someone? | 某人 |
[17:00] | Your ruthless ambition, your private self-loathing… | 你无情的野心 暗藏的自我厌恶… |
[17:05] | and that lost and lonely little girl inside. | 还有你内心迷茫孤单的小女孩 |
[17:08] | Lost and lonely what? | 迷茫孤单的什么 |
[17:10] | You heard me. Thanks, Dewey, I’ll return it. | 你听见了 谢谢 杜威 我来还 |
[17:13] | Lost and lonely what? | 迷茫孤单的什么 |
[17:16] | Little girl inside. | 小女孩 |
[17:17] | I thought you were supposed to be in Woodsboro. | 我以为你还在伍兹伯勒 |
[17:20] | Well, I’m surprised you thought about me at all. | 你会想到我 我太吃惊了 |
[17:22] | Listen, I gotta get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[17:24] | I really don’t have time for this. | 没时间陪你玩 |
[17:26] | Wait a minute. You work here? Yeah. | 等等 你在这里工作 是的 |
[17:29] | The movie needed a technical advisor. | 电影需要一个技术指导 |
[17:31] | Someone who went through the real experience, knew the real people. | 一个有切身经历 了解角色的人 |
[17:33] | Hey, Dewey. Hey, Tom. | 你好 杜威 你好 汤姆 |
[17:37] | Hey! It’s the real Gale Weathers. | 这不是正牌的加尔·威瑟斯嘛 |
[17:40] | Real from top to bottom. | 百分百正宗 |
[17:42] | Tom Prinze. Watch your show all the time. | 我是汤姆·普林兹 我一直看你的节目 |
[17:45] | You’re so right. Pop culture is the politics of the 21st century. | 你是对的 流行文化是二十一世纪的政题 |
[17:49] | Thank you. And that story that you did… | 谢谢 还有你上月报道的那个… |
[17:51] | last month on me crashing my car? | 关于我撞车的事 |
[17:54] | Wow, was that ever powerful journalism. | 真是太给力了 |
[17:57] | I especially liked the way you implied | 我尤其欣赏你暗示说 |
[17:59] | that it was caused by drinking and drugs. | 是由于我嗑药和酗酒 |
[18:01] | And that the tyre blowout was faked. That was great. | 而我伪造了那起爆胎 太犀利了 |
[18:04] | Tom, sometimes in journalism you have to– | 汤姆 有时新闻报道不得不… |
[18:06] | Are you parked in the lot? ‘Cause I should check to make sure… | 你的车停在外面吗 我应该去检查下… |
[18:09] | that nobody’s messed with your brake line. | 是否有人剪了你的刹车线 |
[18:14] | Who’s he supposed to be? | 他扮演谁啊 |
[18:19] | He’s playing you? Him? | 他扮演的是你 就他 |
[18:23] | What? | 什么 |
[18:26] | I did not come here to fight with you, Dewey. | 杜威 我来不是和你吵架的 |
[18:28] | Cotton’s killer left a picture. | 杀柯顿的凶手留了张照片 |
[18:30] | Of Sid’s mom. | 是西德妈妈的 |
[18:31] | The detectives told me. | 警探们告诉我了 |
[18:33] | Well, does Sidney know about it? | 那西德尼知道了吗 |
[18:34] | Listen, Sidney doesn’t need you and your camera in her life. | 听着 西德尼不需要你和你的摄像机 |
[18:37] | Do you see a camera? | 我有带摄像机吗 |
[18:42] | Right. You bought me this purse, didn’t you? | 对 这个包是你给我买的 |
[18:44] | Yeah. Look, it’s-it’s a habit. | 是的 这是个习惯嘛 |
[18:46] | -I-I walk outta the house, I turn it on. -What the hell is this? | 我习惯出门打开它 怎么了 |
[18:48] | It’s like perfume. Gale Weathers? | 就好比喷香水 加尔·威瑟斯 |
[18:50] | Could I be more popular? No press. | 怎么都认识我啊 我们不接待媒体 |
[18:53] | No press on set. Get that woman outta here. | 片场不准媒体进入 把她赶出去 |
[18:56] | Yes, Mr Milton. Let’s go. | 是 弥尔顿先生 走吧 |
[18:57] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:58] | Where is Detective Kincaid? | 金开警探在哪里 |
[18:59] | I am working with Kincaid, | 我是和他一起的 |
[19:00] | Come on. Move along, Miss. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 女士 |
[19:01] | Rules are rules, Gale. | 加尔 要按规矩来 |
[19:04] | But, really, it was great seeing you. | 但是 见到你很高兴 |
[19:09] | Stab 3 is a closed set. | 《刺杀3》片场是封闭的 |
[19:10] | But just up ahead is the old Seinfeld stage. | 但前面就是原来《宋飞正传》的片场 |
[19:12] | Now, does anybody need a potty break? | 现在 有人要去洗手间的吗 |
[19:15] | Oh, I do. Yeah, me too. | 我要去 我也去 |
[19:17] | Okay, let go! Thanks for your help, boys. | 好了 我走 多谢 |
[19:21] | Holy shit, Silent Bob. | 我的天啊 鲍伯 |
[19:22] | It’s that TV news chick, Connie-fuckin’-Chung! | 是那个电视女主持 宗毓华 |
[19:25] | Hey, Connie, how’s Maury? | 你好 康妮 莫里好吗 |
[19:29] | Dude, I think she likes me. | 老兄 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[19:30] | See how she’s lookin’ at me? | 你瞧她看我的眼神 |
[19:35] | It’s happening again. | 又有凶杀案了 |
[19:38] | Cotton had a lot of enemies, Sid. | 柯顿树敌太多 |
[19:41] | The police aren’t saying it’s related to us. | 警方没说和我们有关联 |
[19:45] | Do you ever think about her? | 你有没有想念过她 |
[19:49] | Your mom? | 你母亲吗 |
[19:51] | None of this would’ve ever happened if she hadn’t– | 这一切都不会发生 如果她没有… |
[19:55] | if she hadn’t– | 没有… |
[20:01] | Why’d she have so many secrets, Dad? | 爸 为什么她有那么多秘密 |
[20:03] | Listen, maybe it’s time you came home. | 也许你该回家来 |
[20:08] | I’m worried about you, kid. | 孩子 我很担心你 |
[20:09] | Out here by yourself. You never see anyone. | 一个人躲在外面 离群索居 |
[20:11] | The only people you talk to don’t even know your real name. | 唯一交流的人都不知道你的真名 |
[20:15] | It’s as if you don’t exist. | 就好象你不存在 |
[20:20] | That’s the idea. | 这就是我想要的 |
[20:23] | Psychos can’t kill what they can’t find. | 杀人狂找不到我就没法杀我 |
[21:44] | Sid, come here. | 西德 过来 |
[21:47] | Mother needs to talk to you. | 妈妈有话对你说 |
[21:50] | Everything you touch, Sid, dies! | 西德 你接触过的东西都会死 |
[21:54] | You’re poison. You’re just like me. | 你是个祸害 和我一样 |
[21:57] | You’re just like me. | 就和我一样 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God! What have they done to me? | 天啊 他们对我做的 |
[22:09] | They’ll do it to you. | 也会付诸在你身上的 |
[22:11] | They’ll do it to you, baby. Mom? | 会付诸在你身上的 妈 |
[23:04] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[23:08] | Stab 3. Jesus, | 又是《刺杀3》 天啊 |
[23:10] | I gotta get a new agent. | 我得换个经纪人 |
[23:14] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[23:25] | Someone here? | 有人在吗 |
[23:35] | Stan, my man. He does good work, huh? | 斯坦 有你的 他化的装不错吧 |
[23:38] | Thank you. Thank you very much. Fuck you very much. | 谢谢 去你的不错 |
[23:40] | Tyson, go to hell. | 泰森 你去死吧 |
[23:41] | Well, excuse us, Sarah. Makeup tests. | 好吧 萨拉 我们去试装了 |
[23:44] | Yeah, makeup. You can use it. | 对 你去多化点装 |
[23:45] | Damn it, have you seen Roman? | 该死 你看到罗曼了吗 |
[23:47] | Look, everyone in the office has gone home already. | 办公室的人都走了 |
[23:50] | He said it was important. | 他说有要事 |
[23:51] | Everything’s important to Roman. | 对他来说屁大的事也是要事 |
[24:18] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[24:28] | Director’s office. | 导演办公室 |
[24:29] | Sarah, it’s Roman. | 萨拉 我是罗曼 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry I’m running late. | 抱歉 我要晚了 |
[24:32] | I’m still on the 405. I’m about ten minutes away. | 我还在405公路上 还要十分钟才到 |
[24:34] | Oh, it’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[24:35] | I’m just lookin’ at your music video awards. | 我在欣赏你的音乐视频奖杯 |
[24:39] | Since I got you on the phone, | 既然你在 |
[24:40] | let’s-let’s talk about your character, okay? | 我们讨论下你的角色吧 |
[24:42] | What character? | 什么角色 |
[24:43] | I’m Candy, the chick who gets killed second. | 我演坎迪 第二个被杀的 |
[24:46] | I’m only in two scenes. You’re not happy with your part. | 我只出场两幕 你对戏份不满意 |
[24:49] | I’m not happy that I am 35 playing a 21-year-old. | 我不满意我三十五岁要演一个二十一岁的 |
[24:53] | I’m not happy that I have to die naked. | 还要让我裸着死掉 |
[24:55] | And I’m not happy that | 我不满意 |
[24:56] | my character is too stupid to have a gun in the house… | 自己的角色蠢到男友被碎尸后… |
[24:58] | after her boyfriend’s been cut into fish sticks. | 还不知道要去搞把枪 |
[25:01] | Great, okay. So let’s–let’s run the lines. | 好吧 我们来练下台词吧 |
[25:05] | Fine. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Page28. Candy’s big moment. | 第二十八页 坎迪的高潮部分 |
[25:13] | Page 28. | 二十八页 |
[25:16] | Ring-ring. Hello? | 叮铃铃 你好 |
[25:19] | Hello? Who’s this? | 你好 你是哪位 |
[25:21] | Who’s this? This is Candy. | 你是谁 我是坎迪 |
[25:24] | Hang on. Let me get some clothes. | 等下 我去穿件衣服 |
[25:26] | See? I don’t understand | 看到没 我不懂为什么 |
[25:27] | why I have to start the scene in the shower. | 场景非要安排在浴室里 |
[25:29] | The whole shower thing’s been done. Vertigo. Hello? | 浴室杀人早被用滥了 比如《迷魂记》 |
[25:33] | And I mean, my boyfriend just died. | 我是说男朋友刚死 |
[25:34] | Why am I showering? | 我为什么要洗澡啊 |
[25:37] | Why don’t we just read the scene? | 我们还是来排练吧 |
[25:39] | Candy. Nice name. | 坎迪 好名字 |
[25:42] | Is that like Candy Cane or Candy Apple? | 像不像拐杖糖和太妃糖啊 |
[25:45] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[25:47] | Come on. Who is this? | 快说 你是谁啊 |
[25:49] | I think you have the wrong number. | 我想你打错了 |
[25:52] | But you know my favourite name? | 你知道我最喜欢的名字吗 |
[25:55] | I’m hanging up right now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[25:56] | It’s Sarah. | 是萨拉 |
[25:58] | Roman, that’s not the line. | 罗曼 台词里没有 |
[26:01] | It is in my script. | 我的剧本里有 |
[26:04] | Has there been another goddam rewrite? | 难道又改剧本了吗 |
[26:07] | How the fuck are we supposed to learn our lines | 剧本改得那么勤 |
[26:08] | when there’s a new script every 15 minutes? | 让我们他妈的怎么背台词啊 |
[26:10] | It’s not just a new script. It’s a new movie. | 这不仅仅是新剧本 也是新电影 |
[26:14] | What? What movie? | 什么 什么电影 |
[26:16] | My movie. | 我的电影 |
[26:18] | And it’s called Sarah Gets Skewered Like a Fuckin’ Pig! | 片名叫《萨拉惨死记》 |
[26:23] | Still in character, Sarah? | 你还在吗 萨拉 |
[26:43] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[27:09] | Thank you for calling Sunrise Picture Studios. | 感谢您致电日出影片工作室 |
[27:11] | If you’d like today’s commissary menu, press one. | 如果您想要今天的节目单 请按一 |
[27:17] | Mr Bridger? | 布里奇先生 |
[27:34] | If you’d like to hear | 如果您想了解 |
[27:35] | previews of upcoming Sunrise Pictures’releases… | 本公司即将上映的新片介绍… |
[27:37] | press four. | 请按四 |
[27:38] | If you’d like information about Sunrise Pictures’ merchandise… | 如果您想了解本公司影片… |
[27:40] | Come on. Come on. press five. | 快点 快点 请按五 |
[27:43] | If you’re trying to reach Lot Security | 如果您想接通片场保安 |
[27:47] | or you have an emergency, | 或有紧急情况 |
[27:48] | press six. | 请按六 |
[27:57] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[28:06] | Oh! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[28:25] | Look, I wanna get something straight. | 有一点我要澄清 |
[28:28] | I only got into this | 我参与这件事 |
[28:29] | because the police asked for my help. | 完全是因为警方让我帮忙 |
[28:33] | Why would the police come to you? Well, | 警察为什么会找上你 对了 |
[28:35] | I did write the definitive book on the Woodsboro murders. | 我可写了本伍兹伯勒凶杀揭秘 |
[28:37] | I’m sure you just can’t wait to write another one. | 我猜你迫不及待要写下一本了 |
[28:40] | What about you? What about me? | 那你呢 我怎么了 |
[28:43] | You said you’d never leave Woodsboro. | 你说你永不离开伍兹伯勒 |
[28:45] | It’s the only place that’s real. | 那里是唯一真实存在的地方 |
[28:48] | But now you’re here. Not with me. | 可你现在在这里 不是和我 |
[28:53] | Dewey, I took care of you. | 杜威 我照顾过你 |
[28:55] | I waited until you were well, but I couldn’t stay there. | 我等着你好转 可我待不下去了 |
[28:57] | It was like dog years. | 真的度日如年 |
[28:58] | One year in Woodsboro is like seven anywhere else. | 在伍兹伯勒待一年好比别处待七年 |
[29:01] | So it’s off to Paris for a week? | 所以你飞去巴黎一星期 |
[29:03] | New York for a month? L.A. Forever? | 纽约一个月 洛杉矶一辈子吗 |
[29:06] | It was fucking 60 Minutes II. | 那是该死的《六十分钟II》啊 |
[29:09] | I couldn’t say no. I could’ve been | 我没办法拒绝 我有可能 |
[29:09] | the next Diane Sawyer. Wait. | 成为下一个黛安·索耶 等等 |
[29:11] | What’s wrong with just being Gale Weathers? | 就做加尔·威瑟斯不好吗 |
[29:14] | I liked her. | 我喜欢过她 |
[29:18] | It didn’t work, Dewey. We tried. We’re different. | 没用的 杜威 我们试过 但不行 |
[29:21] | You used to say that was our strength. | 你以前说那是我们的优势 |
[29:27] | Here you go. Thank you. | 请慢用 谢谢 |
[29:30] | Dewey, | 杜威 |
[29:32] | you’re not just here because of that second-rate K-Mart, | 你不是因为那些对我 |
[29:35] | straight-to-video version of me, are you? | 低俗廉价的评价来找我的吧 |
[29:37] | Brace yourself, Gale. | 清醒点 加尔 |
[29:39] | All of this is actually not about you. | 其实一切都与你无关 |
[29:44] | All of what, Dewey? You do know something, don’t you? | 那是什么 杜威 你有内幕 对吗 |
[29:49] | Off the record? Always. | 关掉录音 当然 |
[29:52] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[29:52] | the Woodsboro police got a call from a woman | 伍兹伯勒警局接到一个女人打去的电话 |
[29:55] | who said she was with Stab 3. | 她自称在拍摄《刺杀3》 |
[29:57] | She wanted to see the file on Sid, “For research.” | 她要求看西德的档案 “为了调查” |
[30:00] | And? The boys said no. | 后来呢 她被拒绝了 |
[30:02] | And she wouldn’t give her name. | 她也拒绝透露姓名 |
[30:04] | A month later, the station gets broken into. | 一个月后 警察局被窃 |
[30:07] | The file room gets ransacked. | 档案室被洗劫一空 |
[30:08] | And someone stole Sid’s file? | 西德的档案被偷了吗 |
[30:10] | I already removed it. | 已经被我转移了 |
[30:13] | I think someone on the film is tryin’ to find Sid. | 我认为摄制组有人在找西德 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry, this is incredible. | 抱歉 这太棒了 |
[30:19] | I said, “Off the record.” | 我说过”关掉录音” |
[30:22] | Right. | 对 |
[30:27] | It’s Jennifer. She needs me. | 是詹妮弗 她有事找我 |
[30:29] | Jennifer? Gotta run. | 詹妮弗 我得走了 |
[30:32] | Wait! Dewey, where are you going? I’m on duty. | 等等 杜威 你去哪 去上班 |
[30:49] | Stop following me. | 别跟着我了 |
[30:51] | I happen to be working for the police, damn it! | 我碰巧为警方工作 该死 |
[30:55] | You’re not a detective, Gale. | 你又不是警探 加尔 |
[30:56] | Neither are you, Mr Incognito. | 你也不是 无名氏先生 |
[30:58] | Uh, you left your motor running. Damn it. | 你的车还没熄火 该死 |
[31:03] | Fans, I can handle. Fans, they want a picture, | 粉丝 我能应付 他们只是要签名照 |
[31:05] | they want a conversation. | 想和我说话 |
[31:07] | I can handle fans! You see this, Dewey? | 我能应付粉丝 看到了吗 杜威 |
[31:10] | I haven’t had one of these in a year and a half. | 我已经有一年半没碰这个了 |
[31:12] | Someone’s gonna pay for this. | 有人要为此付出代价的 |
[31:14] | Jennifer, settle down. What happened? | 詹妮弗 冷静点 发生什么了 |
[31:16] | I’m with him. You. | 我和他一起的 你 |
[31:17] | Like I’m ever going to win an award playing you. | 我似乎扮演你要得大奖了 |
[31:20] | There’s been a second murder. Who? | 又发生了一起谋杀 谁死了 |
[31:23] | Sarah Darling. Where? | 萨拉·戴琳 在哪里 |
[31:25] | At the studio. Where? Nancy Drew wants to know where. | 摄影棚里 神探南茜也想知道 |
[31:28] | Cotton Weary. Sarah Darling. | 先是柯顿·威尔瑞 然后萨拉·戴琳 |
[31:29] | Don’t you get it? | 还不明白吗 |
[31:31] | Someone’s killing them in the order they die in the movie. | 凶手是按照电影里的顺序来杀人的 |
[31:37] | Dewey, who gets killed third? | 杜威 谁第三个被杀 |
[31:40] | Who gets killed third? | 谁第三个被杀 |
[31:46] | You do. | 你的扮演者 |
[31:58] | I get killed in Stab 3? I get killed? | 《刺杀3》里我死了 我被杀了 |
[32:01] | Yeah. Dewey, where are you going? | 没错 杜威 你要去哪里 |
[32:04] | I have to get something from my trailer. | 去我的拖车里拿点东西 |
[32:07] | Your… You live here with her? | 你…你和她住一起 |
[32:10] | Yeah. Oh, my God! | 没错 上帝啊 |
[32:13] | I needed a place to stay, | 我需要个住的地方 |
[32:14] | and she said she liked having me around. | 她说她喜欢我在她身边 |
[32:15] | Why? She says I make her feel safe. | 怎么会 她说我让她有安全感 |
[32:20] | She says I’m her rock. Her rock? | 她说我是她的依靠 她的依靠 |
[32:23] | Yeah. If you weren’t so | 没错 如果你 |
[32:24] | concerned with pretensions and appearances… | 不是那么肤浅和自命不凡… |
[32:26] | you’d be able to appreciate | 你就会发现我带给女人的 |
[32:27] | the positivity and emotional centeredness… | 都是乐观 |
[32:29] | I provide a woman. | 和稳定 |
[32:34] | Stone, I’m headed to the crime scene. | 斯通 我到犯罪现场去一趟 |
[32:37] | You stay by Jennifer’s side. | 你陪着詹妮弗 |
[32:39] | I suggest a search of the grounds. | 我建议你四处检查一下 |
[32:43] | Hey, Dewdrop. Can I have a word? | 软腿虾 我能说句话吗 |
[32:46] | Just so it can be straight. | 我开门见山好了 |
[32:48] | I’m the professional celebrity guard here. | 我可是专业明星保镖 |
[32:51] | My resume lists Julia Roberts, | 我的雇主包括茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[32:52] | Salmon Rushdie, Posh Spice. | 拉什迪 时髦辣妹 |
[32:53] | You are the Hollywood hanger-oner. | 你只是个好莱坞跑龙套的 |
[32:56] | ‘Cause you’re just no good as a cop any more. | 因为你不再是一个警察了 |
[32:59] | Your resume reads like the obituaries. | 你的履历乏味无比 |
[33:01] | So how about you take suggestions from me? All right? | 所以你不如听我的 懂吗 |
[33:04] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[33:08] | Hmm. Same deal? Found with the body? | 又有照片 在尸体旁边吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah, Maureen Prescott again. This is great. | 对 又是莫琳·普雷斯科特 真扯 |
[33:14] | Ten more murders and we can publish a calendar. | 再有十个我们可以出日历了 |
[33:17] | The old “Killer playing with the cops” Routine. | 老一套的”杀手玩警察” |
[33:19] | Very Hannibal Lecter. | 很像《沉默的羔羊》 |
[33:20] | Very Seven. | 很像《七宗罪》 |
[33:23] | Doesn’t the killer come after the cops in those movies? | 电影里凶手不会尾随警察吧 |
[33:25] | Usually one cop makes it. | 通常一个警察活下来 |
[33:27] | And? One cop doesn’t. | 然后呢 另一个死了 |
[33:32] | Usually. Detective Kincaid. | 通常而已 金开探长 |
[33:34] | What do we know? Same killer? Hey, hey. | 有进展吗 同一个凶手吗 喂喂 |
[33:36] | Terminal Entertainment, this is a crime scene, okay? | 别胡闹 这是凶杀现场 |
[33:40] | Wallace, Miss Weathers is working with me now. | 华莱士 威瑟斯小姐现在是我的搭档 |
[33:42] | Thank you, Detective. You’re welcome. | 谢谢探长 不客气 |
[33:44] | Well, in that case, I’m gonna | 那样的话 我就只能和简·波利 |
[33:45] | go dust for fingerprints with Jane Pauley. | 到室外查指纹了 |
[33:48] | Uh, photos, Wallace, please? Thank you. | 照片给我好吗 华莱士 谢谢 |
[33:52] | New pictures, same person. | 新照片 老面孔 |
[33:53] | Anything turn up on your research yet? | 你最近有什么发现吗 |
[33:55] | Nothing that will help with these. | 还没有 |
[33:56] | What about an increased police presence around Jennifer? | 在詹妮弗身边多派点警察如何 |
[33:59] | She’s the next one to get killed in the script. | 剧本里她是下一个受害者 |
[34:00] | She has a bodyguard. | 他有私人保镖 |
[34:02] | And besides, the producers told us | 而且 制片人告诉我们 |
[34:04] | that there were three different versions of the script. | 剧本有三种不同版本 |
[34:06] | Something about trying to keep | 以防结局被 |
[34:06] | the ending off the Internet. You should know that. | 泄露到网上 你应该清楚的 |
[34:08] | You’re the technical advisor, right? | 你是技术顾问 不是吗 |
[34:11] | Three versions. Three different characters die next. | 三个版本 三位演员都有可能被杀 |
[34:14] | And we don’t know which one the killer read. | 而我们不知道凶手读的哪个版本 |
[34:21] | All I ever wanted to do was make a real classic lovestory. | 我只想拍一部真正经典的爱情影片 |
[34:24] | And the studio said they’d let me. | 制片厂说可以 |
[34:26] | I just had to do a scary movie for them first. | 但要先为他们拍一部恐怖片 |
[34:27] | And now we’re shut down, and I am fucked! | 现在片子胎死腹中 我被耍了 |
[34:30] | God, it’s not the end of the world, Roman. | 拜托 还不是世界末日吧 罗曼 |
[34:32] | That is so easy foryou to say. | 说得倒轻巧 |
[34:34] | You can always go back to, to MustSee TV. | 你倒是可以回《必看电视》 |
[34:36] | You know, I have no movie, I’m about to turn 30, | 而我年近三十 却没拍过一部电影 |
[34:39] | and it looks like I’m now the next target. | 而且貌似我就是下一个被害者 |
[34:41] | What? You? Why you? | 什么 你 为什么 |
[34:45] | Do you think this wasn’t a message? | 难道这不是个预兆吗 |
[34:47] | Roman Bridger? What? | 罗曼·布里奇吗 干嘛 |
[34:50] | Mr Bridger, you didn’t tell us | 布里奇先生 你可没说过 |
[34:52] | you spoke with Sarah Darling before she was murdered. | 萨拉·戴琳死之前和你通过电话 |
[34:54] | Uh, spoke with her, uh, when? | 通电话 什么时候 |
[34:56] | The guard said she was here for a meeting with you. | 保安说你约她在这里见面 |
[35:00] | What meeting? I don’t… | 什么见面 我没有 |
[35:00] | We talked with her roommate too. | 我们跟她的室友也谈过了 |
[35:02] | Says you called Sarah, told her | 说你打电话给萨拉 |
[35:04] | to come down to the studio. | 叫她到摄影棚赴约 |
[35:05] | Roommate answered the phone. | 室友接的电话 |
[35:06] | Says it was you. Wait a minute. No, no. | 说是你 等一下 不不 |
[35:07] | I…I never called her. | 我…我没打过电话 |
[35:08] | I never told her to go anywhere. | 也没叫她去任何地方 |
[35:09] | Roommate says she knows your voice, Mr Bridger. | 室友说那是你的声音 布里奇先生 |
[35:11] | Well, she wasn’t speaking with me! | 但她没和我说过话 |
[35:13] | God! Look, I did not call Sarah Darling. | 听着 我没给萨拉·戴琳打过电话 |
[35:16] | Sarah Darling said you did. | 萨拉·戴琳说你打了 |
[35:18] | Someone’s trying to ruin my movie. | 有人想毁了我的电影 |
[35:19] | Someone wants to kill my movie! | 有人想封杀我的电影 |
[35:21] | All right, we’ll talk about your movie down at the station. | 好好 我们到警局讨论你的电影 |
[35:24] | All right. This is the scene where you come with us. | 好 轮到你跟我们走了 |
[35:27] | Dewey,Jennifer… Wait a minute. | 杜威 詹妮弗…等一下 |
[35:30] | She wasn’t talking with me on the phone. I’m coming! | 和她通话的不是我 别拉我 |
[35:34] | I’ll call him in. Battery. | 我会带他过去 没电了 |
[35:36] | Mr Riley, do you have a cell phone I can borrow? | 瑞利先生 我能借你电话用吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[35:42] | Thank you. God. Roman. | 谢谢 天啊 罗曼 |
[35:45] | Remind me not to sleep with him again. | 提醒我别再跟这种人上床了 |
[35:48] | Come here, Cherokee. | 过来 切诺基 |
[35:53] | California Women’s Crisis Counseling. | 这里是加州妇女救助热线 |
[35:54] | My name is Laura. How can I help you? | 我是劳拉 请讲 |
[35:55] | Oh, Laura. I do have a crisis. | 劳拉 我有麻烦了 |
[36:00] | Okay, well, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 别急 不管是什么 尽管说 |
[36:02] | Oh, my God. I’ve killed someone, Laura. | 上帝 我杀了人 劳拉 |
[36:07] | Are you sure ? Uh-huh, I’m sure. | 你确定吗 是 我确定 |
[36:09] | I killed someone, I know it! Oh, my God. | 我知道 我杀了人 上帝啊 |
[36:13] | Well, then, um… I did. | 好吧 这样… 杀了人 |
[36:15] | Then the people you need to call are the police. | 那你应该找警察自首 |
[36:17] | No, I need to call you! Just you. | 不 我应该找你 就是你 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry, your…your voice… | 抱歉 你…你的声音… |
[36:24] | Don’t you wanna know how you can help, | 你不想知道该怎么帮我吗 |
[36:27] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[36:32] | Are you listening to me? Huh? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[36:35] | Who is this? It’s Mother, Laura. | 你是谁 你妈啊 劳拉 |
[36:39] | Now, be a good girl and turn on the news. | 现在 乖乖地 打开电视 |
[36:42] | Do as Mother tells you! | 照妈妈的话做 |
[36:46] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我妈 |
[36:47] | How did you get this number? Who is this? | 你怎么知道号码的 你到底是谁 |
[36:49] | You know your mother’s voice when you hear it! | 你认识妈妈的声音 |
[36:52] | Now, turn on the news! | 快打开电视 |
[36:58] | And with a second cast member murdered, Stab 3… | 随着第二名演员的被杀 《刺杀3》… |
[37:01] | has been officially shut down, prompting those involved… | 被正式停拍 这使得参演者… |
[37:03] | to hope and pray that these killings maybe over. | 殷切期盼谋杀已经结束 |
[37:06] | Just one question. | 就问一个问题 |
[37:08] | Do you think it’s over, | 你认为结束了吗 |
[37:09] | Sidney? Do you? | 西德尼 你觉得 |
[37:36] | The sky was dark this morning | 今晨天空一片灰暗 |
[37:41] | Not a bird in a tree | 林中鸟儿失去了踪迹 |
[37:52] | Is this a wrap party or is this a unwrap party? | 这是停机庆功会会是开机庆功会 |
[37:54] | Scene 34. “Maureen’s Murder Flashback.” | 第三十四场 “莫琳的凶杀重现” |
[37:58] | I never liked that scene. That’s ’cause you weren’t in it. | 我不喜欢那场 因为你没戏份 |
[38:02] | Scenes 40 through 47. | 第四十场到四十七场 |
[38:04] | “The Prescott House Flashbacks.” | “普雷斯科特家重现” |
[38:07] | Tom, stop it. | 汤姆 别闹了 |
[38:09] | You’re scaring me. Two people are dead. | 你吓着我了 已经死了两个人了 |
[38:11] | Scaring you? | 吓着你了吗 |
[38:14] | Give the sweet, young ingenue act a rest. | 别再装出一副娇滴滴天真无邪的模样了 |
[38:17] | You’re drunk. I’m coping. | 你喝多了 我在发泄 |
[38:23] | I bet she fought and clawed for that Sidney part. | 我打赌她为了演西德尼不择手段 |
[38:27] | I bet she stepped on any poor girl that got in her way. | 我打赌她处理了所有的绊脚石 |
[38:30] | So you asked her out and she said no? | 所以她才拒绝和你交往吗 |
[38:32] | That has nothing to do with it. | 那是两码事 |
[38:34] | Right. Come on, Dewey. | 没错 走吧 杜威 |
[38:37] | Scene 50. | 第五十场 |
[38:39] | “Dewey Saves the Day.” | “救世主杜威” |
[39:12] | She’s so focused on success that she never thinks… | 她太想成功… |
[39:14] | about who she’s hurting to get it. | 以致于伤害到别人而毫无发觉 |
[39:16] | And you saved her life, like, how many times? | 是你救了她的命 有多少次 |
[39:18] | Gale wants the whole world to love her. | 加尔希望整个世界都来爱她 |
[39:20] | One person’s never enough. She’s a dreamer. | 一个人的爱远远不够 她是个梦想家 |
[39:23] | No, she’s a narcissistic, psycho bitch. | 不 她是一个自恋的疯婆子 |
[39:26] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[39:27] | She’s got a good heart. She does. | 她很善良 真的 |
[39:29] | She just hides it away | 她只是不爱表露出来 |
[39:31] | because she thinks people see that as weak. | 因为她认为那是软弱的表现 |
[39:36] | This is a good picture of you. You look just like her. | 你这张拍得不错 看起来很像她 |
[39:39] | God, Dewey. | 天啊 杜威 |
[39:42] | You make it sound like you’re still in love with her. | 听起来好像你还爱着她 |
[39:45] | And I left out the part that she’s cruel… | 如果我遗忘了她冷酷… |
[39:48] | and selfish, obsessive and annoying. | 自私 霸道 惹人烦的一面 |
[39:54] | We have one Gale Weathers here. We don’t need two. | 一个加尔·威瑟斯就够了 不需要两个 |
[39:57] | Hey, Dewdrop, got your girlfriend out here. | 喂 软脚虾 我抓到了你的女友 |
[40:04] | Look who I found slinkin’ around the yard. | 看看谁在院子里偷窥来着 |
[40:06] | The nightly news. | 忙夜间新闻呢 |
[40:07] | I wasn’t slinking. I was walking. | 我没有偷窥 我在散步而已 |
[40:09] | You were eaves dropping at the bedroom window. | 你散步都散到别人卧室窗前了 |
[40:12] | Yeah, a bedroom that you seemed awfully at home in. | 没错 真是个你客至如归的卧室啊 |
[40:15] | All right, let’s talk. | 好了 我们谈谈 |
[40:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:21] | What’s this about, Gale? | 你又要干嘛 加尔 |
[40:22] | Did you know they released Roman? | 你知道他们放了罗曼吗 |
[40:24] | Sarah’s call didn’t come from his cell phone. | 打给萨拉的电话不来自他的手机 |
[40:26] | Where did it come from then? | 那是谁的手机打的 |
[40:28] | A cloned cell phone. It’s untraceable. | 是用复制手机打的 无法追踪 |
[40:30] | Well, thanks for the update, | 谢谢你来通风报信 |
[40:31] | Gale. Why don’t you just go back home? | 加尔 你干嘛不回家去 |
[40:33] | Dewey, wait a minute. Just wait one second. | 杜威 等等 一下就好 |
[40:37] | How old do you think Maureen Prescott is in this picture? | 你认为这张照片里的莫琳·普雷斯科特有多大 |
[40:40] | Nineteen, twenty. | 十九 二十 |
[40:41] | That’s what I thought, so I checked it out. | 和我想的一样 所以我查了一下 |
[40:43] | I can not find any information | 我找不到她这个年龄段的 |
[40:44] | about her at this age. I mean, nothing. | 任何信息 我是说 一片空白 |
[40:46] | She lived in Woodsboro her whole life. | 她在伍兹伯勒住了一辈子 |
[40:48] | Someone there must know something. | 那里总该有人知道 |
[40:50] | Almost her whole life. Two years before | 差不多一辈子 就在她遇见 |
[40:53] | she met Sidney’s father, she left Woodsboro. | 西德尼父亲前的两年 她离开过伍兹伯勒 |
[40:56] | No one has any idea where she went or what she did. | 没人知道她在哪里干了什么 |
[40:58] | I mean, it’s…it’s like | 我是说 这…这就像 |
[41:00] | she fell into a black hole, Dewey! She vanished! | 她掉进了黑洞 杜威 人间蒸发了 |
[41:03] | So? So? | 所以呢 所以呢 |
[41:05] | Why is the killer leaving pictures of…of Maureen? | 为什么凶手要留下…莫琳的照片 |
[41:08] | And why these pictures at… at that point in her life? | 又为什么是…是这个年龄段的她 |
[41:13] | I don’t know! If I thought like a homicidal maniac… | 不知道 如果我像杀人狂一样思考… |
[41:16] | then I’d know how a homicidal maniac thinks. | 我就会知道杀人狂的想法了 |
[41:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:26] | Jennifer. Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 詹妮弗 |
[41:34] | Look at the buildings. The second story. There and there. | 看这些房子 第二层 对比一下 |
[41:37] | It’s the same! It’s the same street 28 years ago. | 一模一样 是二十八年前同样的街道 |
[41:40] | Oh, my God. Maureen Prescott | 上帝啊 莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[41:42] | was at the back lot at Sunrise Studios! | 就在日出制片厂后院照的 |
[41:45] | Oh, my God. I gotta make some calls. | 天啊 我打电话去 |
[42:01] | Steven Stone Protection Services. | 史蒂文·斯通保安服务 |
[42:04] | Stone, where are you? | 斯通 你在哪里 |
[42:06] | I’m just checking your tin can, Dewdrop. | 我在搜查你的狗窝 软脚虾 |
[42:08] | Well, come back inside and stay with Jennifer. | 快回屋和詹妮弗待在一起 |
[42:10] | Something’s happened. I have to go to the police. | 可能有状况 我必须去警局 |
[42:13] | Is that an order, Dewdrop? | 又在命令我吗 软脚虾 |
[42:14] | ‘Cause Steven Stone doesn’t work for you. | 史蒂文·斯通可不是你的手下 |
[42:17] | Get back in the house, Stone. | 快回屋里去 斯通 |
[42:19] | Would I call you if it wasn ‘t important? | 事情不急我就不会打电话了 |
[42:22] | What are you doing in there anyway? Me? | 你到底在那里干什么 我吗 |
[42:24] | I’m just checking to make sure there’s no killer in here… | 我只是在确认这里没有凶手… |
[42:27] | waitin’ to off you like he did your little sister. | 等着像杀你妹妹一样杀掉你 |
[42:30] | What did you say? I can’t believe you said that. | 你说什么 你竟然说那种话 |
[42:33] | That makes me… | 你让我… |
[42:35] | angry! | 很愤怒 |
[42:39] | Fucker! | 妈的 |
[42:54] | Gotta call Kincaid. | 要给金开打个电话 |
[43:02] | Dewey, where is everybody? | 杜威 人都去哪里了 |
[43:11] | Oh, God. Jennifer? | 老天 詹妮弗 |
[43:14] | Angelina? Tom? | 安吉丽娜 汤姆 |
[43:18] | Oh, my God! What happened? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[43:24] | Don’t do that. I’m overreacting. | 别吓我了 我都神经过敏了 |
[43:29] | Dewdrop? | 软脚虾 |
[43:37] | Stone? Oh, my God! | 斯通 老天 |
[43:42] | Oh, God, Stone! | 天啊 斯通 |
[43:44] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[43:50] | Dewey, is he dead? | 杜威 他死了吗 |
[43:54] | Yeah. | 死了 |
[43:56] | Everyone back inside! | 大家回屋里去 |
[44:02] | It’s all right. Don’t panic. | 没事的 别慌张 |
[44:06] | Okay, outside. | 大家到外面去 |
[44:07] | Everyone, stay together and try to remain calm. | 大家待在一起 保持镇定 |
[44:11] | A phone! | 电话 |
[44:13] | It’s not mine. It’s not mine. | 不是我的 不是我的 |
[44:15] | Shit! It’s the fax. | 见鬼 是传真机 |
[44:26] | “Interior, Jennifer’s house. | “室内 詹妮弗的家里 |
[44:27] | Living room, night.” It’s a script page. | 客厅 夜晚” 这是剧本 |
[44:29] | W-W-What’s it say? “With the bodyguard | 写了什么 “保镖被捅死 |
[44:30] | stabbed to death, the five stand trapped. | 剩下的五人被困 |
[44:33] | He’s rewriting the movie. As the killer waits outside, | 他在重写电影 凶手在外徘徊 |
[44:35] | suddenly the fax machine sends news of their fates.” | 突然传真机里传来了他们的结局” |
[44:38] | It’s a trick! Everybody, outside! | 这是陷阱 大家到外面去 |
[44:40] | Outside where he can pick us off one by one? Shut up! | 到外面自投罗网吗 别吵 |
[44:42] | “The killer prepares to grant mercy to only one of them.” | “凶手准备只对一人网开一面” |
[44:44] | Don’t you get it? The killer says he’s outside | 还不明白吗 凶手说他在外面 |
[44:46] | because he wants us here inside. | 是想让我们待在里面 |
[44:48] | Which one is it? Come on! | 是哪一个啊 快点 |
[44:50] | “Who will survive? Is it Jennifer? Tom? | “谁是幸存者 是詹妮弗 汤姆 |
[44:51] | Angelina? Dewey? Gale? | 安吉丽娜 杜威还是加尔 |
[44:52] | The killer will give mercy to…” Everyone outside! | 幸存者将是…” 快出去 |
[44:56] | He grants mercy to who? I wanna know what happens! | 幸存者是谁啊 我要知道 |
[45:00] | I wanna know what happens! | 我要知道答案 |
[45:00] | Wait for the fucking movie! | 等那该死的电影开拍吧 |
[45:02] | I’ve gotta know! I’m goin’ back in! No. | 我要知道 我要回去 不 |
[45:05] | All right, everyone, back. Stay together. | 好了 大家退后 待在一起 |
[45:07] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[45:10] | “And the…killer will give mercy to… | “幸存者将是… |
[45:12] | whoever–” Whoever? | 那个…” 哪个 |
[45:15] | Whoever? | 哪个 |
[45:17] | Piece of shit. | 狗屎 |
[45:19] | “Whoever… | “那个… |
[45:21] | Whoever smells the…” | 那个闻到…” |
[45:39] | I can’t stop rolling down the hill! | 我止不住滚下山了 |
[45:53] | Gale! Jennifer! | 加尔 詹妮弗 |
[45:56] | Dewey! Dewey! | 杜威 杜威 |
[45:58] | Dewey, where are you? | 杜威 你在哪里 |
[46:01] | Over here, Dewey! | 我在这里 杜威 |
[46:06] | Dewey! Gale! | 杜威 加尔 |
[46:11] | Gale, behind you! | 加尔 小心身后 |
[46:24] | Dewey! Are you all right? | 杜威 你没事吧 |
[46:28] | Yeah, never been better. | 是的 不能再好了 |
[46:31] | Yeah, I’m all right. Where’d he go? | 我没事 他跑哪去了 |
[46:34] | He must’ve rolled under the car. | 他肯定藏到车底下了 |
[46:36] | All right, stay close. | 好 跟着我 |
[46:46] | Is he back there? | 他在那里吗 |
[46:49] | No. No? | 不在 不在 |
[46:51] | He’s fast. Could’ve sworn I hit him. | 跑得真快 我发誓打中他了 |
[46:59] | Are you all right? Yeah. | 你还好吗 很好 |
[47:03] | Thanks for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[47:05] | Ah, it’s habit. | 那是我的习惯 |
[47:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[47:15] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你是他妈的怎么回事 |
[47:19] | Jennifer, wait a minute. Who gave you a place to stay? | 詹妮弗 冷静点 是谁给你安的家 |
[47:21] | Who are you supposed to be protecting? Jennifer! | 你应该保护谁啊 詹妮弗 |
[47:33] | My lawyer liked that. | 我律师会很爽的 |
[47:37] | Not as much as I did. | 没我爽 |
[47:45] | Angelina? Tom was in the house. | 安吉丽娜 汤姆在房子里 |
[47:49] | How’d you end up way over there? | 你怎么到那边去了 |
[47:52] | Oh, my God! Tom was in the house! | 我的天啊 汤姆在房子里 |
[47:56] | Are we safe? Safe from who? | 我们安全了吗 相对于谁 |
[48:05] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[48:11] | Another picture. | 又一张照片 |
[48:19] | Whoever it is is now taking credit | 不管他是谁 |
[48:21] | for Maureen Prescott’s murder. | 他就是杀死莫琳·普雷斯科特的凶手 |
[48:23] | But we know who killed Maureen Prescott. | 可我们知道谁杀了莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[48:24] | Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. | 比利·卢姆斯和斯图·马赫 |
[48:26] | I mean, they even told Sidney how they did it. | 我是说 他们都告诉西德尼了 |
[48:27] | Yeah, but if I’m not mistaken… | 可是我没记错的话 |
[48:28] | you said in your book that Sidney got it wrong once before. | 你在书里说西德尼曾经判断失误 |
[48:31] | She accused Cotton Weary of murdering her mother. | 她指控柯顿·威尔瑞为杀母凶手 |
[48:33] | And he was sent away for it. | 为此他被迫远走他乡 |
[48:35] | Maybe there is a third killer. | 也许真有第三个凶手 |
[48:37] | Sidney might know something. | 西德尼也许知道些什么 |
[48:39] | I told you. I don’t know where Sidney is. | 我说过 我不知道她住哪里 |
[48:41] | And even if there was a third killer, | 就算真有第三个凶手 |
[48:43] | Sidney doesn’t know about it. | 西德尼也不会知道 |
[48:44] | That is for me to decide. I need to talk to her, | 那是我该操心的 我要亲自问她 |
[48:46] | Mr. Riley. She is a key element in this case. | 瑞利先生 她是本案的关键人物 |
[48:47] | I have a press conference in an hour. I need to explain | 一小时后有个新闻发布会 |
[48:50] | why there are three dead celebrities and a bodyguard. | 我要去解释三个名流和一个保镖之死 |
[48:52] | And a very angry mayor. | 还有一个愤怒的市长呢 |
[48:55] | Okay, look, we all know | 好 听着 我们都知道 |
[48:56] | this has something to do with Stab 3. | 这案子跟《刺杀3》有关 |
[48:57] | But what we do not know | 可是我们不知道 |
[48:58] | is why the killer keeps leaving pictures… | 为什么凶手每次都要留一张 |
[49:00] | of Maureen Prescott taken over 25 years ago. | 大约二十五年前莫琳·普雷斯科特的照片 |
[49:03] | And the photographs taken | 也是在与《刺杀3》 |
[49:04] | at the same studio Stab 3 is shooting out of. | 相同的地点拍摄的 |
[49:06] | What does this have to do with Sid? | 这跟西德有什么关系 |
[49:07] | Who knows more about | 有谁会比她女儿 |
[49:08] | Maureen Prescott than her own daughter? | 更了解莫琳·普雷斯科特呢 |
[49:10] | Well, Sid’s dad couldn’t help you, | 那西德的父亲都帮不了你 |
[49:12] | and he was married to Maureen. | 他可是莫琳的丈夫 |
[49:14] | What’s your problem? | 你磨叽什么 |
[49:16] | Last night you were almost charcoal. | 昨晚你差点见了阎王 |
[49:18] | You gonna help us or what? | 你不帮我们帮谁 |
[49:21] | Do you wanna have this conversation with a polygraph? | 你要我用测谎仪才肯说吗 |
[49:23] | Is that a threat, Detective? | 你在威胁我吗 探长 |
[49:25] | When it’s a threat, you’ll know it. | 是威胁的话 你会知道的 |
[49:28] | Was that a threat? Boys, boys. | 你又在威胁我吗 伙计们 |
[49:31] | Why don’t we compare our gun calibres later? | 别起内讧了好吗 |
[49:33] | The issue is Maureen Prescott. | 现在的问题是莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[49:35] | Wrong. The issue is Sidney Prescott. | 错 是西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[49:37] | And either Mr Riley is going to | 瑞利先生如果不想承担 |
[49:38] | obstruct justice or he’s going to put me in touch with her. | 妨碍司法的罪名 就帮我联系她 |
[49:42] | So, where is she? | 那么 她在哪里 |
[49:48] | Hi, you’ve reached the machine. | 你好 现在我不在家 |
[49:50] | You can leave a message. Talk as long as you want. | 你可以留个口信 留多少都行 |
[49:52] | Sid, it’s me. This is the fifth time I’ve called. | 西德 是我 这是我第五次打电话 |
[49:55] | Please pick up. I wanna make sure you’re… | 求你接电话 我想确认你… |
[49:59] | okay. | 没事 |
[50:02] | Sid! Dewey! | 西德 杜威 |
[50:06] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么来了 |
[50:08] | Actually, what was I doing up there? | 事实上我不知道为嘛没来 |
[50:12] | Jesus, Dewey. Are you okay? Oh, yeah, I’m all right. | 上帝 杜威 你还好吗 我很好 |
[50:15] | Is she all right? Hey, you know Gale. | 她还好吗 你了解加尔 |
[50:18] | It’d take a direct hit. | 简直是当头一棒 |
[50:21] | So the news said this was the precinct. | 新闻上说是这个辖区 |
[50:22] | Who’s this guy Kincaid? | 金开是哪个 |
[50:25] | Come here. I told you to stay hidden. | 过来 我叫你躲起来 |
[50:29] | It’s not safe for you to be here. The killer called me. | 这里不安全 凶手给我打电话了 |
[50:32] | What? Yeah, he found me. | 什么 没错 他找到我了 |
[50:35] | I’m no more safe there than I am here, | 没有比这里更安全的地方了 |
[50:38] | and at least here I’m not alone. | 至少我在这里不会落单 |
[50:40] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[50:45] | Detective Kincaid? Yeah. | 金开探长 在 |
[50:47] | There’s someone here who wants to help. | 这里有个人想帮忙 |
[50:50] | Oh, my God. Sidney. | 我的天 西德尼 |
[50:52] | Is the man fast or what? | 有人会魔法还是怎的 |
[50:55] | Hi. Hi, Gale. | 你好 你好 加尔 |
[50:59] | I’m glad you’re all right. Thank you. | 很高兴你没事 谢谢 |
[51:02] | Sid, this is Detective Kincaid. | 西德 这是金开探长 |
[51:05] | Nice to finally meet you, Sidney. | 见到你很荣幸 西德尼 |
[51:09] | The killer called her. What? When? | 凶手给她打电话了 什么 什么时候 |
[51:11] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[51:12] | Oh, you know, the usual small talk. | 你知道 还是老一套 |
[51:13] | What’s new? How you been? How do you wanna die? | 你近来如何 怎么样 想怎么死之类的 |
[51:16] | Sidney, do you have any idea | 西德尼 你知道 |
[51:17] | how he could’ve gotten your number? | 他怎么弄到你号码的吗 |
[51:19] | He could have monitored her calls on a scanner. | 他可能用扫描器监听了她的电话 |
[51:21] | Did you call her from the set? | 你在片场打过电话给她吗 |
[51:22] | No. Do you have her number stored in your memory? | 没有 你存了她的号码吗 |
[51:25] | Phone memory! Oh. Yeah, guess I do. | 手机储存卡上 噢 我想我有 |
[51:29] | Has anyone else ever used your phone? -Just Jennifer. | 别人用过你的电话吗 只有詹妮弗 |
[51:34] | And you. | 还有你 |
[51:36] | Hey, I’m the cop here. You’re in my office, Riley. | 我是警察 你们在我办公室 瑞利 |
[51:45] | The killer leaves a photograph after each murder, Sidney. | 凶手每次都留下一张照片 西德尼 |
[51:48] | They were taken in Hollywood | 都是在好莱坞拍的 |
[51:49] | at the same studio that they’re shooting Stab 3. | 与《刺杀3》在同一片场 |
[51:51] | Why didn’t you tell me? This is my mother, Dewey. | 你为什么不告诉我 她是我妈妈 杜威 |
[51:54] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[51:56] | I was afraid they were bait. | 我担心这些是诱饵 |
[51:57] | Something to, you know, trick you out of hiding. | 想用此把你引出来 |
[51:59] | Sidney, was she an actress or a model? | 西德尼 她曾是演员或模特吗 |
[52:01] | Because they look a lot like publicity stills. | 这些看起来很像宣传照 |
[52:03] | I, uh, don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:06] | Detective, I wanna see this place in the pictures. | 警长 我想看看照片里的这个地方 |
[52:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[52:13] | Absolutely. | 是的 |
[52:17] | Slow it down. Sorry. | 慢点 抱歉 |
[52:20] | Watch the fuckin’ aliens. | 小心前面的外星人 |
[52:25] | I’m gonna go talk to the studio brass about those photos. | 我去跟片场负责人谈谈照片的事 |
[52:27] | Yeah, right. I know where you’re goin’. | 去吧 我知道你要去哪 |
[52:29] | Yeah, keep an eye on Sidney. | 照顾好西德尼 |
[52:30] | I know where you’re goin’. | 我知道你要去哪 |
[52:32] | You’re gonna get her some flowers and candy, huh? Huh? | 你要去给她买花和糖果吧 |
[52:35] | Gimme a break. Yeah, gimme a call. | 饶了我吧 好吧 保持联系 |
[52:37] | Just keep your eye on her. | 保护好她 |
[52:46] | That stairwell over there, | 那边的楼梯井 |
[52:48] | that’s where one of the pictures was taken. | 就是其中一个拍摄点 |
[52:51] | God. I can’t believe she never mentioned any of this. | 老天 真不敢相信她从未提过 |
[52:53] | She probably just-Dewey! | 她可能只是 杜威 |
[52:55] | Sorry. Martha! | 对不起 玛莎 |
[52:57] | Oh, my God, Sid. | 我的天啊 西德 |
[52:57] | Hey, hold it right there! Hey! Don’t shoot! | 待在那别动 别开枪 |
[52:59] | I’m only 17. It’s okay. We know her. | 我只有十七岁 没事 熟人 |
[53:01] | We do? | 是吗 |
[53:03] | Tell me that’s his ex-girlfriend, I’ll shoot myself. | 如果这是他前女友我就自杀 |
[53:05] | It’s Martha Meeks, Randy’s sister. | 她是玛莎·米克斯 兰迪的妹妹 |
[53:07] | Randy’s sister? | 兰迪的妹妹 |
[53:08] | Yeah, can’t you tell? | 是啊 没看出来吗 |
[53:09] | We miss you in Woodsboro, guys. | 我们在伍兹伯勒很想你们 |
[53:11] | Martha, what are you doing here? | 玛莎 你在这做什么 |
[53:14] | There’s something you guys should see. | 有些东西你们得看看 |
[53:20] | Told ya I’d make a movie someday. Huh? | 我就说我会拍电影的 对吧 |
[53:23] | Oh, my God. Well, if you’re watching this tape… | 天啊 如果你们看到这卷带子… |
[53:27] | it means, as I feared, | 这意味着 我没能在 |
[53:27] | I did not survive these killings… | 温莎大学谋杀中活下来… |
[53:29] | here at Windsor College, and that | 还把我的处女秀 |
[53:29] | giving up my virginity… | 给音像店的凯伦·高尔察克… |
[53:32] | to Karen Kolchakat the video store was probably not a good idea. | 似乎不是个好主意 |
[53:34] | Karen Kolchak? | 凯伦·高尔察克 |
[53:35] | Yes, Karen Kolchak. | 是的 凯伦·高尔察克 |
[53:37] | “Creepy Karen”? Shut up! She’s a sweet person, okay? | “恐怖凯伦” 闭嘴 她是个甜妞 |
[53:40] | We were workin’late. We were | 我们常常工作到很晚 |
[53:41] | puttin’ away some videos in the porno section… | 往色情片里加视频 |
[53:42] | and, you know, shit happens. | 然后 你知道的 常常搞砸了 |
[53:45] | Open the door, Randy! Fifteen minutes. | 开门 兰迪 再等十五分钟 |
[53:49] | It’s my room too! Paul,15 minutes. | 这也是我的房间 保罗 就十五分钟 |
[53:51] | I’m leaving my legacy. | 我在留遗言 |
[53:54] | Fifteen minutes, Paul! Damn! Anyway… | 就十五分钟 保罗 该死… |
[53:58] | the reason I’m here is to | 总之我这样做 |
[54:00] | help you so that my death will not be in vain. | 是为了帮你们 也不枉我送了小命 |
[54:03] | That my life’s work will help | 而我的生命之作将会 |
[54:05] | save some other poor soul from getting mutilated. | 让那些可怜的人免受残害 |
[54:08] | If this killer does come back and he’s for real… | 如果那个凶手真地又回来了… |
[54:11] | there are a few things that you gotta remember. | 有些事情你们要记住 |
[54:13] | Is this simply another sequel? | 这只是单纯的延续吗 |
[54:15] | Well, if it is, same rules apply. | 如果是 规则不变 |
[54:16] | But here’s the critical thing. If you find yourself dealing… | 关键就在这 如果你发觉自己… |
[54:19] | with an unexpected back-story and a preponderance… | 正经历一些意想不到的事… |
[54:21] | of exposition, then the sequel rules do not apply. | 那续集规则就不适用了 |
[54:24] | Because you’re not dealing with the sequel. | 因为你面临的不是续集 |
[54:27] | You are dealing with… | 你所要经历的是… |
[54:28] | the concluding chapter of a trilogy. | 三部曲的终结 |
[54:31] | Trilogy. That’s right. | 三部曲 是的 |
[54:33] | It’s a rarity in the horror field… | 在恐怖片里很罕见… |
[54:34] | but it does exist, and it is a force to be reckoned with. | 但它确实存在 并且是不容忽视的 |
[54:37] | Because true trilogies | 因为真正的三部曲 |
[54:38] | are all about going back to the beginning… | 总是回归到最开始… |
[54:41] | and discovering something that wasn ‘t true from the get-go. | 发现那些一开始就被误解的东西 |
[54:43] | Godfather, Jedi, all revealed something… | 教父 武士 都在告诉我们… |
[54:46] | that we thought was true that wasn ‘t true. | 我们自认为的并不是真的 |
[54:48] | So if it is a trilogy you are dealing with… | 如果你陷入了三部曲… |
[54:51] | here are some super trilogy rules. | 给你一些超级好用的三部曲规则 |
[54:54] | One: You’ve got a killer who’s gonna be superhuman. | 第一:你面对的凶手是个超人 |
[54:56] | Stabbing him won’t work. Shooting him won’t work. | 刀枪不入 |
[54:58] | Basically, in the third one, | 基本上 你只能 |
[54:59] | you’ve gotta cryogenically freeze his head… | 冷冻他的头 |
[55:01] | decapitate him or blow him up. | 把头看砍下来 或者炸死他 |
[55:03] | Number two: Anyone, including the main character, can die. | 第二条:谁都可能死 包括主角 |
[55:06] | This means you, Sid. | 你也一样 西德 |
[55:07] | I’m sorry. It’s the final chapter. | 抱歉 这是最后一章 |
[55:09] | It could be fuckin’ Reservoir dogs by the time this thing is through. | 结局可能会像《落水狗》一样 |
[55:12] | Number three: The past will come back to bite you in the ass. | 第三条:过去会死灰复燃 |
[55:15] | Whatever you think you know about the past, forget it. | 不管你知道的过去是怎样 忘了它 |
[55:17] | The past is not at rest! Any sins you think… | 过去不会静止的 曾经掩埋的罪恶… |
[55:19] | were committed in the past are about to break out and destroy you. | 将会破土而出摧毁你 |
[55:27] | So in closing, let me say… | 最后 我只能说… |
[55:29] | goodluck, Godspeed… | 祝你们好运… |
[55:32] | and for some of you, I’ll see you soon. | 你们中的一些人 我们很快会见的 |
[55:36] | ‘Cause the rules say some of you ain’t gonna make it. I didn’t. | 因为规则中总有人死去 我就是 |
[55:40] | Not if you’re watching this tape. | 否则你们就不会看到这卷带子 |
[55:49] | Thank you. And you be careful. Say hi to your folks for me. | 谢谢 自己小心 代我跟家人问好 |
[55:54] | You be careful too, Sid. | 你也要小心 西德 |
[55:56] | Bye, Dewey. Come visit us soon. | 再见 杜威 来看我们 |
[55:58] | I will, Martha. | 我会的 玛莎 |
[55:59] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[56:05] | I’ve got an idea. I’ll hook up with you guys later. | 我有主意了 一会会合 |
[56:08] | Do you want us to come with you? I work better alone. | 要我们跟你一起吗 不用了 |
[56:11] | Why don’t you try to figure out | 你为什么不去查查 |
[56:12] | where those other pictures were taken. | 其它照片在哪拍的 |
[56:15] | I can see nothing’s changed. No. | 她还是老样子 是啊 |
[56:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[56:27] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[56:40] | -Jeez. What the hell are you doing? | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[56:42] | Being Gale Weathers. What the hell are you doing? | 演加尔·威瑟斯 你在这干什么 |
[56:44] | I am Gale Weathers. Here’s how I see it. | 我就是加尔·威瑟斯 我是这么想的 |
[56:47] | I’ve got no house, no bodyguard, no movie, and I’m being stalked. | 我没房没保镖没电影拍 还被追杀 |
[56:50] | Because someone wants to kill me? | 因为有人想杀我吗 |
[56:51] | No, because someone wants to kill you. | 不 是因为有人想杀你 |
[56:52] | So now, starting now, I go where you go. | 所以从现在起 你去哪我就去哪 |
[56:54] | That way, if someone wants to kill me, I’ll be with you. | 这样如果有人要杀我 而我和你在一起 |
[56:57] | And since they really want to kill you, | 由于他们真正想杀的是你 |
[56:58] | they won’t kill me, they’ll kill you. | 他们就不会杀我 而会杀你 |
[56:59] | Make sense? None. | 懂了吗 没有 |
[57:01] | You know, in the movies, I play you as being much smarter. | 知道吗 电影里我把你演得很聪明 |
[57:04] | And as a sane person. For you, that must be quite a stretch. | 演正常人 对你来说是个突破 |
[57:07] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[57:09] | Need to get in that building? Yeah. | 想要进去吗 是啊 |
[57:11] | Is there a story in that building? Maybe. | 里面会有线索吗 也许 |
[57:14] | Gale Weathers would find a way. | 加尔·威瑟斯会有办法 |
[57:19] | Bitch. All right, wait.Just… | 婊子 好吧 等等… |
[57:22] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 不要命令我 |
[57:31] | Basements, wow. | 地下室 |
[57:33] | Basements creep me out. | 地下室让我毛骨悚然 |
[57:35] | You’d make a fascinating interview. | 这会是一次奇妙的经历 |
[57:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[57:53] | Hi. Excuse me. I am Gale Weathers… | 打扰了 我是加尔·威瑟斯… |
[57:56] | and I’m here researching with the police this photo. | 在帮警察调查这张照片 |
[58:00] | It was taken at the studio. | 这是在制片厂拍得 |
[58:01] | Her name is Maureen Prescott. | 她叫莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[58:03] | Back then it was probably Roberts. | 以前可能叫罗伯茨 |
[58:06] | Hey, are you… No. | 你… 不 |
[58:08] | But you look just… Like her? | 你看起来… 像她吗 |
[58:11] | I’ve been hearing it all my life. It’s uncanny. | 这话我听一辈子了 太神奇了 |
[58:13] | I was up for Princess Leia. I was this close. | 我差点就演莱娅公主了 差一点 |
[58:17] | So, who gets it? The one who sleeps with George Lucas. | 谁得到了呢 和乔治·卢卡斯上床的人 |
[58:20] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up a-a sore subject for you. | 很抱歉 我不想勾起你的伤心事 |
[58:23] | Sure, you didn’t. None of them did. | 当然 你们都不是故意地 |
[58:25] | So, how can I help you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[58:26] | Or do you want me to tell you who you look like? | 或者你想知道自己长得像谁 |
[58:29] | How about some information on Maureen Roberts? | 和我说说莫林·罗伯茨吧 |
[58:32] | I don’t work for the cops, sweetie. I work for the studio. | 我可不为警察做事 我是片场职工 |
[58:35] | Really? Well, would you work for… | 真的 那你为他工作吗 |
[58:41] | the president? | 总统 |
[58:43] | The president of the studio. | 片场的董事[与总统同一个单词] |
[58:47] | Fifty dollars? Who are you? | 五十美元 |
[58:49] | A reporter for Woodsboro High? | 你以为是伍兹伯勒高中啊 |
[58:59] | It’s worth two grand. | 这个值两千美元 |
[59:01] | Are you gonna help Gale Weathers or not? | 你愿意帮助加尔·威瑟斯吗 |
[59:06] | I know every face in here. | 我知道这里的每一个人 |
[59:08] | I got a respect for the unknown actor. | 我尊重每一个无名的演员 |
[59:11] | If they’re looking for Maureen Roberts, | 如果要找莫林·罗伯茨 |
[59:14] | they’re never gonna find her. | 那永远也找不到 |
[59:16] | Rina Reynolds they will. | 这里只有利奈·雷诺兹 |
[59:20] | Rina Reynolds. Stage name. | 利奈·雷诺兹 艺名 |
[59:24] | You should talk,Judy Jurgenstern. | 茱蒂·尤根斯特恩[詹妮弗的真名] |
[59:31] | What are these movies? | 这些什么电影 |
[59:32] | Amazombies, Space Psycho… | 《空间恐惧症》《时空疯子》… |
[59:34] | Creatures from the San Andreas Fault. | 《圣安地列斯断层怪兽》 |
[59:36] | Horror pictures back in Milton’s heyday. | 要追溯到弥尔顿全盛期 |
[59:39] | Back in what? John Milton. | 追溯到什么 约翰·弥尔顿 |
[59:41] | The horror producer? Those were his movies. | 那个恐怖电影制片人 这都是他的电影 |
[1:00:16] | Come on, Sid. | 加油 西德 |
[1:00:43] | Oh, my God! Sidney Prescott! | 老天 西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[1:00:48] | Oh, my God! I’m Angelina Tyler. I’m you! | 天啊 我是安吉丽娜·泰勒 我是你 |
[1:00:52] | I mean, I’m not. I mean, I was. | 我不是 我是说我曾经是 |
[1:01:00] | I…I thought… Well, if there’s no movie… | 我…我想…既然电影不拍了… |
[1:01:02] | then no one would care if I took some souvenirs. | 大家不会介意我拿些纪念品 |
[1:01:04] | Souvenirs? | 纪念品 |
[1:01:07] | I may never win another role, so these may be… | 我可能不会再有别的角色 这或许… |
[1:01:10] | my only memories, you know, of Hollywood. | 是我在好莱坞唯一的记忆 |
[1:01:13] | I…I know it’s weird | 我…我知道这很奇怪 |
[1:01:15] | ’cause it’s your life and all, but… | 毕竟这是你的人生… |
[1:01:16] | I wanted to make you proud, Sidney. | 但我想让你骄傲 西德尼 |
[1:01:20] | Oh. Well, I’m sure I would’ve been. | 我想我会的 |
[1:01:24] | The real Sidney. The real person. | 真的西德尼 真的你 |
[1:01:27] | I wish… | 我真希望… |
[1:01:30] | I wish it would’ve worked out. | 我真希望电影能拍完 |
[1:01:51] | Angelina? | 安吉丽娜 |
[1:02:08] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[1:03:29] | Close call. | 好险啊 |
[1:03:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[1:03:34] | It occurred to me that | 这让我想起 |
[1:03:35] | I’ve never snuck through your bedroom window. | 我从没爬过你卧室的窗户 |
[1:03:37] | See what you do to me? | 看看你对我做了什么 |
[1:03:41] | What have I done to you? | 我对你做了什么 |
[1:03:44] | About the, uh, sex stuff? | 做爱做的事 |
[1:03:46] | You know, I’m not trying to rush you at all. | 我并不是想催你 |
[1:03:49] | Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship? | 你能接受柏拉图式的吗 |
[1:05:15] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:06:05] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:06:12] | Sidney, I’m in here. | 西德尼 我在这 |
[1:06:22] | Over here. | 我在这 |
[1:06:24] | Yes. Mother will protect you from the bogeyman. | 妈妈会保护你的 |
[1:06:29] | Come into the bedroom. | 进房间来 |
[1:06:34] | Hide in Mommy’s bed. | 躲在妈妈床上 |
[1:06:39] | I lied, Sidney. | 我撒了谎 西德尼 |
[1:06:41] | I can’t protect you at all. | 我保护不了你 |
[1:06:43] | You don’t deserve to be protected! You didn’t protect me! | 你不值得保护 你都不保护我 |
[1:06:47] | We did your mom a favour, Sid. | 我们是帮你妈妈 西德 |
[1:06:49] | That woman was a slutbag whore… | 她是个下贱的妓女… |
[1:06:50] | who flashed her shit all over town | 她水性杨花 |
[1:06:51] | like she was Sharon Stone. | 以为自己是莎朗·斯通[暴露女明星] |
[1:06:53] | ‘Cause let’s face it, Sidney, | 面对现实吧 西德尼 |
[1:06:54] | your mother was no Sharon Stone. | 你妈妈不是莎朗·斯通 |
[1:06:56] | Sidney’s mother was fucking my father. | 西德尼的妈妈勾引我爸爸 |
[1:06:58] | Sid, where are you? | 西德 你在哪 |
[1:06:59] | Dewey! Dewey, help me! | 杜威 杜威 救我 |
[1:07:03] | Sidney? Give Mommy a kiss and we’ll make up. | 西德尼 亲下妈妈 我们就和好了 |
[1:07:07] | No! Sidney! | 不 西德尼 |
[1:07:16] | Sid! | 西德 |
[1:07:19] | Sid, are you okay? What happened? | 西德 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[1:07:21] | The killer’s in the house, Dewey. He’s upstairs. | 凶手在里面 杜威 他在楼上 |
[1:07:25] | And my mother… Let’s go, let’s go. | 我妈妈 行动 快点 |
[1:07:30] | I heard her voice. I saw her, Dewey. | 我听到她说话 我看到她了 杜威 |
[1:07:33] | Upstairs. Come on, let’s go. | 到楼上去 快点 |
[1:07:35] | It’s okay, Sid. | 没事了 西德 |
[1:07:36] | You weren’t supposed to go in that house. | 你不该进那个屋子 |
[1:07:38] | It’s all set up for the murder scene. | 这都是凶杀现场的布景 |
[1:07:41] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这些 |
[1:07:42] | He was in there, Dewey. | 他在里面 杜威 |
[1:07:43] | He was in there, I swear, I swear. You know I believe you. | 他就在里面 我发誓 我相信你 |
[1:07:49] | What happened? Kincaid, hey. | 发生了什么 金开 |
[1:07:52] | There’s nobody up here. | 上面没人 |
[1:07:59] | Come on. | 起来 |
[1:08:04] | Come on. Okay, so I stole the mask. | 走吧 是的 我偷了面具 |
[1:08:07] | Whatever. I didn’t know you got the gas chamber for that. | 我不知道有毒气 |
[1:08:10] | You stole the mask? I took it. | 你偷了面具 我拿了 |
[1:08:13] | You took the mask or you stole the mask? | 你拿的还是偷的 |
[1:08:15] | I-I took it as like a souvenir. | 我…我拿它做纪念 |
[1:08:16] | Don’t look at me. I didn’t take shit. | 别看我 我什么也没拿 |
[1:08:18] | I know he was there. | 我坚信他在那 |
[1:08:19] | I am not dreaming, I am not crazy. | 我不是在做梦 我也没疯 |
[1:08:21] | He was there in Woodsboro. | 他就在伍兹伯勒 |
[1:08:22] | That’s not Woodsboro, Sidney. | 那不是伍兹伯勒 西德尼 |
[1:08:24] | You know what I mean. But he was there. | 你知道我什么意思 他就在那 |
[1:08:27] | He or she, or whoever this is. | 他或她 或者别的谁 |
[1:08:29] | We’re gonna take you back to the station, keep you under watch. | 我们送你回警局 保护你 |
[1:08:32] | Put you in a safe house. Whatever it takes. | 待在藏身房里 不惜一切代价 |
[1:08:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:08:38] | It’s all right, Sid. We all believe you. | 没关系 西德 我们都相信你 |
[1:08:41] | He’s watching. And he wants you. | 他在等待着 他想杀你 |
[1:08:48] | Hey, Dew. Dew. Come on. | 杜威 快点 |
[1:08:50] | We have to go catch up with Sid. Take a look at this first. | 我们得跟上西德 先看看这个 |
[1:08:53] | Someone we know? Where’d you get this? | 熟悉吗 你从哪弄到的 |
[1:08:55] | We got it. Archives. | 我们找到的 在档案室 |
[1:08:56] | Sidney’s mother was an actress. Three movies. | 西德尼的妈妈是演员 拍了三部电影 |
[1:08:58] | Horror movies. -Wanna know who produced all three? | 恐怖片 猜谁是制片人 |
[1:09:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:09:03] | There’ll be other movies, Roman. Not only did they– | 还会拍别的电影 罗曼 他们不仅 |
[1:09:05] | did they kill the film, but they killed my cast. | 不仅毁了这部电影 还杀了我的团队 |
[1:09:09] | Now, nobody’s gonna wanna work with me. | 现在 没人想和我合作了 |
[1:09:10] | Variety called me a pariah. | 圈内人说我是贱民[印度的最下阶层] |
[1:09:12] | I don’t even know what a pariah is. | 我都不知道贱民是什么 |
[1:09:13] | Why…Why couldn’t someone have killed the cast from Stab 1? | 为…为什么他不杀《刺杀1》的演员 |
[1:09:16] | Huh? Or Stab 2? Why me? What… | 或者《刺杀2》的 为什么是我… |
[1:09:17] | John, what did we do wrong? | 我做错了什么 约翰 |
[1:09:18] | Hollywood is full of criminals whose careers are flourishing. | 好莱坞充满了声名显赫的罪犯 |
[1:09:21] | I’m not a criminal! I was questioned. | 我不是罪犯 我是被怀疑 |
[1:09:23] | Yeah, but that’s all. I was questioned. That’s it. | 就是这样 我被怀疑了 |
[1:09:25] | That’s good for your mystique. | 这会增加你的神秘感 |
[1:09:27] | You think it will help me get work? | 这能帮我找到工作吗 |
[1:09:29] | Roman. John. | 罗曼 约翰 |
[1:09:31] | Jennifer, and guests. To what do I owe the honour? | 詹妮弗 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[1:09:34] | Rina Reynolds. Rina Reynolds? Who’s Rina Reynolds? | 利奈·雷诺兹 利奈·雷诺兹 是谁 |
[1:09:38] | Why don’t you head to the house? | 你不如先去片场 |
[1:09:39] | Tell everybody not to cut the cake without me. | 告诉他们等我一起切蛋糕 |
[1:09:42] | Oh, God, I forgot. Your birthday. | 老天 我忘了 今天是你生日 |
[1:09:44] | Happy birthday, Roman. | 生日快乐 罗曼 |
[1:09:45] | Yeah, as if life isn’t tragic enough. | 谢谢 生活似乎没那么悲剧 |
[1:09:47] | Shut the doors behind you, please. | 顺便把门关上 |
[1:09:53] | So, you knew Sidney Prescott’s mother. | 那么你认识西德尼·普雷斯科特的妈妈 |
[1:09:55] | Who? Rina Reynolds? | 谁 利奈·雷诺兹 |
[1:09:59] | Do you know how many actors | 你知道有多少演员 |
[1:10:00] | have worked for me? Hundreds. Thousands. | 为我工作吗 成百上千 |
[1:10:02] | He didn’t say she was an actor. Good catch. | 他没说她是演员 说的好 |
[1:10:06] | So what’s the point? Uh, no point. | 什么意思 没什么 |
[1:10:08] | I’m just gonna give, uh, Detective Kincaid a call. | 我只是要给金开警长打个电话 |
[1:10:11] | I remember. She was a bit player | 想起来了 她在我的电影里 |
[1:10:14] | in a couple of my movies. | 演过一些小角色 |
[1:10:15] | A nobody. So what does it matter? Oh, come on. | 无名氏 怎么了 少来 |
[1:10:18] | You have made millions off the story of her murder. | 你利用她的谋杀赚了上百万 |
[1:10:22] | You’re obsessed with her, and you’re obsessed with her daughter! | 你迷恋她 迷恋她女儿 |
[1:10:25] | All right, easy, Geraldo. Why don’t you tell us the truth? | 冷静点 杰拉尔多 说实话吧 |
[1:10:28] | What the hell are you guys getting at? | 你们指的是什么 |
[1:10:30] | I make horror films, that’s what I do. | 我拍恐怖片 仅此而已 |
[1:10:33] | The studio came to me with Stab. | 是制片厂请我拍《刺杀》 |
[1:10:35] | They came to me. Check it out. | 是他们找我的 你们去查吧 |
[1:10:38] | But you knew who she was. | 但是你知道她是谁 |
[1:10:39] | When we did the first Stab… | 我们在拍《刺杀1》时… |
[1:10:41] | I realized I had known Maureen Prescott before. | 我发现我认识莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[1:10:43] | I mean, as Rina. | 我是说利奈 |
[1:10:46] | I couldn’t tell anyone. Can you imagine the press? | 我必须保密 你了解媒体 |
[1:10:50] | And now? I mean, murders on your set. | 现在呢 你的演员也被杀 |
[1:10:52] | And…And still you say nothing? Get real. | 而…而你还是保持沉默 现实点 |
[1:10:55] | That would make me a suspect. -Just because you knew her? | 那会让我成为嫌犯 就因为你认识她 |
[1:10:57] | Yeah. I don’t think so. | 是啊 我不这样认为 |
[1:11:00] | Just what did happen to Maureen when she was in Hollywood? | 莫琳在好莱坞时发生了什么 |
[1:11:04] | Now, you listen to me, Lois Lane. | 听我说 露易丝·莱恩[《超人前传》角色] |
[1:11:06] | Let it go. It’s dead and buried. | 别再追究了 事情已经过去了 |
[1:11:07] | How would you like to see it dug up on national TV? | 那你更喜欢在电视上爆料了 |
[1:11:11] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 为什么不告诉我发生了什么 |
[1:11:15] | It was in the ’70s. Everything was different. | 那是七十年代 一切都跟现在不同 |
[1:11:19] | I was well-known for my parties. | 我的聚会很出名 |
[1:11:21] | Rina knew what they were. | 利奈知道那是什么 |
[1:11:23] | It was for girls like her to meet men. | 可以帮像她那样的女孩结交名流 |
[1:11:25] | Men who could get them parts… | 如果互有好感… |
[1:11:28] | if they made the right impression. | 他们可以各取所需 |
[1:11:30] | Nothing happened to her that she didn’t invite… | 无论她后来怎么说… |
[1:11:32] | in one way or another no matter what she said afterwards. | 她当时没有和任何人结交过 |
[1:11:35] | Are you saying she… I’m saying things got out of hand. | 你是说她… 我是说事情失控了 |
[1:11:39] | Maybe they did take advantage of her. | 可能他们利用了她 |
[1:11:41] | You know, Maybe the sad truth is… | 或许悲惨的事实是… |
[1:11:43] | this is not the city for innocents. | 这是罪恶之城 |
[1:11:47] | No charges were brought. And the bottom line is… | 没有指控 归根结底… |
[1:11:50] | Rina Reynolds wouldn’t play by the rules. | 是利奈·雷诺兹没有按规则来 |
[1:11:53] | You wanna get ahead in Hollywood? | 你想融入好莱坞 |
[1:11:55] | You gotta play the game, or go home. | 就必须按规矩来 要不滚蛋 |
[1:12:05] | What do you know about trilogies? | 你了解三部曲吗 |
[1:12:07] | You mean, like movie trilogies? | 你是说电影三部曲 |
[1:12:09] | You seem to like movies, Detective. | 你好像很喜欢电影 警官 |
[1:12:11] | Call me Mark, would you? | 叫我马克就好 |
[1:12:13] | ‘Cause I’m gonna keep calling you Sidney. | 这样我就可以叫你西德尼了 |
[1:12:16] | I’ll call you Mark when you catch the killer, Detective. | 你抓到凶手我就叫你马克 警官 |
[1:12:20] | All I know about movie trilogies is | 据我所知 电影三部曲就是 |
[1:12:23] | that in the third one… | 在第三部… |
[1:12:25] | all bets are off. | 一切皆有可能 |
[1:12:28] | Did you request this case? | 是你要求接这案子的吗 |
[1:12:29] | No. They tend to put me… | 不 他们想让我… |
[1:12:31] | on the ones that deal with the business. | 接和商业有关的案子 |
[1:12:33] | I grew up here, and I know my way around the studios. | 我在这长大 我熟悉片场 |
[1:12:39] | Must be exciting. Beautiful place, beautiful people. | 一定很刺激 绚丽的布景 俊男美女 |
[1:12:42] | To me, Hollywood is about death. | 对我来说 好莱坞意味着死亡 |
[1:12:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:12:49] | I’m a homicide detective, remember? | 我是凶杀案警探 记得吗 |
[1:12:53] | And when you see what I see day in and day out… | 如果你看到我每天面对的… |
[1:12:56] | the violence that people do to each other… | 人们之间的血腥暴力 |
[1:12:58] | you get haunted. | 就会感到困扰 |
[1:13:01] | I think you know about that. | 我想你了解 |
[1:13:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:13:07] | I know what it’s like to see ghosts that don’t go away. | 我知道被鬼魂纠缠的感觉 |
[1:13:11] | To be watching a scary movie in your head, | 脑海里不断重现恐怖场景 |
[1:13:14] | whether you want to or not. | 完全不顾你的意愿 |
[1:13:16] | Watching it alone. | 独自一人忍受 |
[1:13:22] | Ghosts are tough. You can’t shoot ghosts. | 鬼魂很棘手 你射不死他们 |
[1:13:25] | Can’t arrest ghosts. | 逮捕不了他们 |
[1:13:28] | But the best way to stop being haunted is to be with people. | 摆脱的最好方法是和大家待在一起 |
[1:13:31] | You’re here, you’re not hiding. | 你在这 你没有藏起来 |
[1:13:33] | You’ve done the right thing, Miss Prescott. | 你做的很对 普雷斯科特小姐 |
[1:13:41] | What did you know about your mother? | 你了解你妈妈的事情吗 |
[1:13:48] | I always thought I had the perfect mom. | 我一直认为有一个完美的妈妈 |
[1:13:51] | Perfect family. | 完美的家庭 |
[1:13:56] | Till I found out I was wrong. She, um… | 后来我发现我错了 她… |
[1:14:02] | She had a secret life, and I tried to understand that, and, um… | 她很神秘 我试着了解她… |
[1:14:07] | soon as I thought that I had, more secrets. | 但我发觉谜团越来越多 |
[1:14:15] | I don’t know who my mom was. | 我不知道她是怎样的人 |
[1:14:18] | You know who she was to you. | 你知道她对你意味着什么 |
[1:14:25] | Here’s the deal. I’m off to search the set. | 好吧 我去检查一下片场 |
[1:14:27] | I think what you saw is real. That’s the good news. | 我认为你看到的是真的 这是好消息 |
[1:14:32] | How is that good news? Because that means… | 怎么是好消息 因为这意味着… |
[1:14:34] | that we’re dealing with an ordinary flesh-and-blood killer. | 凶手不是鬼魂 |
[1:14:37] | And I know how to handle guys like that. | 我知道怎么对付这类人 |
[1:14:39] | Oh, yeah? How? | 是吗 怎么对付 |
[1:14:41] | Catch him or kill him. | 抓住他或者杀死他 |
[1:14:47] | Hey, Detective. | 警官 |
[1:14:52] | What’s your favourite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么 |
[1:14:58] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[1:15:03] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:06] | We have to think. Strategize. | 我们得制定一个战略 |
[1:15:08] | Milton’s the key to everything. | 弥尔顿是事情的关键 |
[1:15:10] | He’s a pervert, he’s not a killer. | 他是个变态 不是杀手 |
[1:15:11] | He’s gotta be involved somehow. We should follow him. | 他跟这事有牵连 我们得跟着他 |
[1:15:14] | We’re gonna go back to | 我们得回去 |
[1:15:15] | the precinct and we’re gonna tell Kincaid and Sidney… | 告诉金开和西德尼 |
[1:15:16] | what we found out. | 我们的发现 |
[1:15:19] | My Gale would be much more aggressive. | 我演的加尔更加上进 |
[1:15:20] | My Gale would suspect everybody. | 我演的加尔会怀疑每个人 |
[1:15:22] | My Gale would… Shut up! | 我演的加尔… 闭嘴 |
[1:15:28] | Riley here. | 我是瑞利 |
[1:15:28] | Dewey, it’s Sidney. Hey, Sid. | 杜威 西德 |
[1:15:30] | I’m with Gale. We’re on our way to see you. No. | 我和加尔在一起 马上去找你 不 |
[1:15:33] | Listen, I’m not at the station. | 我没在警局 |
[1:15:34] | John Milton called me and said he had something to tell me. | 约翰·弥尔顿打电话说有事告诉我 |
[1:15:36] | Something about my mom. I’m going to meet him at his house. | 关于我妈妈的事 我要去他家见他 |
[1:15:39] | Wait, Sid, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. | 等下 西德 我觉得这样不妥 |
[1:15:41] | It’s okay. Kincaid’s with me. I’ve got official big-time… | 没关系 金开和我一起 我有… |
[1:15:44] | L.A.P.D. Protection, | 洛杉矶警署的保护 |
[1:15:46] | but I’d feel better if you were there. | 但我更希望你来陪我 |
[1:15:48] | We’re on our way, but still, Sid… Thanks. | 我们在路上 但是西德… 谢谢 |
[1:15:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:54] | Looks like we’re going to that party after all. | 看起来我们还是得去聚会 |
[1:16:07] | Hey, guys. Come on in. Join the party. | 伙计们 来吧 尽情享受 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah, well, actually, we’re here to see Sidney. | 我们是来找西德尼的 |
[1:16:12] | Really? Sidney’s here. Where? | 是吗 西德尼在这里 在哪 |
[1:16:14] | Where’s Sidney? She’s right there! | 西德尼在哪 她在那 |
[1:16:18] | Jesus! Not “Sidney,” Sidney. | 老天 不是演西德尼的西德尼 |
[1:16:21] | Like I’m “Gale” And she’s Gale. | 就像我扮演加尔 而她才是加尔 |
[1:16:23] | Sidney Prescott? | 西德尼·普雷斯科特 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah. No, I’d never invite her here. | 是啊 我没邀请她 |
[1:16:28] | She’s on her way. Well, the more the merrier. | 她在路上了 好吧 人越多越好 |
[1:16:32] | God, this house is incredible. | 老天 这房子真炫 |
[1:16:35] | It’s old Hollywood. | 这是老式好莱坞风格 |
[1:16:37] | Yeah. Could the dude have more money? | 是啊 这家伙还能再有钱点吗 |
[1:16:39] | Supposedly, Milton has a secret screening room… | 弥尔顿还有一个秘密放映室… |
[1:16:42] | that was like the scene back in the ’70s, you know. | 七十年代的风格 |
[1:16:44] | It was, like, drinks and drugs and girls and movies and shit. | 美酒 毒品 女孩 电影都有 |
[1:16:48] | Wow! Wish I could’ve seen it. | 希望我能看到 |
[1:16:51] | Big old screening room shouldn’t be too hard to find. | 大的老式放映室应该不难找到 |
[1:16:53] | I’m gonna go… I’m gonna go check this place out. | 我要去…要去找找 |
[1:16:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just one damn minute. | 等一下 |
[1:16:57] | There’s a psycho killer on the loose. | 那个变态杀手正逍遥法外 |
[1:16:59] | And you want to go traipsing around this gigantic mansion? | 你想在这个大房子里游荡 |
[1:17:02] | Have you ever actually seen the Stab movies? Every time… | 你看过《刺杀》没 每次… |
[1:17:04] | this dude enters a room, he ends up a goddam shish kebab. | 一旦走进房间 你就死定了 |
[1:17:07] | I’ll go with you, Roman. There you go. You guys wanna come? | 我和你一起 罗曼 你们要来吗 |
[1:17:10] | It’ll be okay. We’re gonna stick together. | 这样很好 我们会待在一起 |
[1:17:14] | You’re not stickin’. Wait up. | 等等我 |
[1:17:16] | We’re gonna stay here and wait for Sid. | 我们在这里等西德 |
[1:17:18] | We’ll be right back! | 我们一会回来 |
[1:17:22] | If you were a screening room… | 如果你是一间放映室… |
[1:17:25] | where would you be? | 你会在哪里呢 |
[1:17:30] | I bet in the basement. | 我敢打赌是在地下室 |
[1:17:34] | I don’t like basements. | 我不喜欢地下室 |
[1:17:41] | Ooh, it’s spooky. | 让人毛骨悚然的 |
[1:17:55] | Ooh, Weredad. Damn, it’s dark in here. | 《前父》 妈的 这里好黑 |
[1:17:58] | I loved that movie. | 我超爱那部电影 |
[1:17:58] | Forget the movie! | 别说电影了 |
[1:17:59] | What if Milton’s crazy | 要是弥尔顿疯了似地 |
[1:18:00] | and he’s gonna jump outta | 拿着弹簧刀什么的 |
[1:18:01] | his screening room with a sling blade or something? | 从他的放映室跳出来怎么办 |
[1:18:03] | He won’t. You sure about that? | 他不会的 你确定吗 |
[1:18:11] | What’s down there? Zombies and aliens. | 下面有什么 僵尸和外星人 |
[1:18:15] | You know, what you look like without make-up, Jennifer. | 跟你没化妆的时候差不多 詹妮弗 |
[1:18:17] | Jesus. Stop pretending I wasn’t the best you’ve ever had. | 我的天 别不承认我是你最好的床伴 |
[1:18:21] | Oh, stop pretending I even remember. | 别以为我记得 |
[1:18:24] | Stop pretending! | 别装了 |
[1:18:30] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[1:18:44] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[1:18:51] | Any sign of her? No. | 看到她没 没有 |
[1:18:54] | This is so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:18:57] | It sure is. | 就是 |
[1:18:59] | Dewey, do you have caller I.D. On your cell phone? | 杜威 你手机有来电显示吗 |
[1:19:01] | -Yeah. -All right, use it and press “Send.” | 有 好 回拨一下刚才的来电 |
[1:19:14] | What the hell? | 什么在响 |
[1:19:27] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[1:19:32] | Is this what he… What the hell? | 这是他用来… 什么鬼东西 |
[1:19:38] | Dewey, he’s got our voices. | 杜威 他有我们的声音 |
[1:19:40] | He’s got Sid. | 他也有西德的 |
[1:19:42] | He’s got us all. | 我们所有人的他都有 |
[1:19:44] | Oh, my God. We gotta find her. Come on. | 我的天 我们要找到她 来 |
[1:19:48] | All right, take the gun. | 来 拿着枪 |
[1:19:51] | Go find Roman and Jennifer. I’m gonna get the others. | 你找罗曼和詹妮弗 我找其他人 |
[1:19:54] | Be careful. You too. | 小心 你也是 |
[1:19:58] | Tyson! Angelina! | 泰森 安吉丽娜 |
[1:20:01] | You up there? | 你们在上面吗 |
[1:20:05] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[1:20:06] | Tyson! Angelina! | 泰森 安吉丽娜 |
[1:20:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:20:13] | Okay, come on. We gotta get out of here. | 来吧 我们离开这里 |
[1:20:16] | Where’s Angelina? | 安吉丽娜哪里去了 |
[1:20:17] | I don’t know. She went in here. | 不知道 她进来了 |
[1:20:18] | I came in after her. Now she’s gone. | 我跟着她进来 现在不见了 |
[1:20:20] | Great. | 很行 |
[1:20:20] | What’s wrong? Looks like Stab 3 is back in production. | 怎么了 看来《刺杀3》又要开始了 |
[1:20:27] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[1:20:30] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[1:20:44] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[1:20:52] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[1:20:55] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[1:21:06] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[1:21:25] | Is he dead? Yeah, very. | 他死了 死得好惨 |
[1:21:27] | Dewey! Dewey! | 杜威 杜威 |
[1:21:35] | Dewey? | 杜威 |
[1:21:38] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:21:41] | God, I’m sorry. | 我的天 抱歉 |
[1:21:42] | Jennifer, Gale, look. | 詹妮弗 加尔 看 |
[1:21:43] | I found a secret passage. | 我找到了一条秘道 |
[1:21:45] | Roman’s dead. | 罗曼死了 |
[1:21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:47] | The killer’s here. What? | 凶手就在这里 什么 |
[1:21:49] | Let go of me! I’m getting out of here! | 放开我 我要离开这里 |
[1:21:50] | You’re not safe alone! | 单独行动不安全 |
[1:21:52] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:21:54] | I did not fuck that pig Milton | 我没有跟那个猪头弥尔顿上床 |
[1:21:57] | to get a leading role | 而没能得到主角 |
[1:21:59] | just to die here with | 现在却要跟你们两个 |
[1:22:02] | second-rate celebrities like you two! | 二线小明星死在这里 |
[1:22:06] | Gale! I’m up here. Come on. | 加尔 我在这里 来 |
[1:22:10] | Dewey! You guys should get out too. | 杜威 你们也该离开这里 |
[1:22:13] | It’s crazy to still be here. | 待在这里太疯狂了 |
[1:22:23] | Wait! Come on! | 等等 来 |
[1:22:42] | Dewey! Gale, Jennifer, up here! | 杜威 加尔 詹妮弗 这边 |
[1:22:45] | Dewey, here. He got Roman and Angelina too. | 杜威 他杀了罗曼和安吉丽娜 |
[1:22:48] | We’ll be safer if we stick together, won’t we? | 只要待在一起就能安全 是吗 |
[1:22:50] | Of course. Why… | 当然 怎么… |
[1:22:54] | What’s goin’ on? Oh, shit! | 怎么了 妈的 |
[1:22:56] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:22:59] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:23:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:14] | Help! Police! Help! Help! | 救命 警察 救命 救命 |
[1:23:18] | Police! Help! | 警察 救命 |
[1:23:29] | Oh, you motherfucker! | 去你妈的 |
[1:24:09] | Damn! | 去死 |
[1:24:16] | Dewey! Dewey! | 杜威 杜威 |
[1:24:23] | Behind the mirror, Dewey! | 镜子后面 杜威 |
[1:24:28] | Gale! Get away! Dewey! | 加尔 走开 杜威 |
[1:24:30] | Do you hear something? | 你听见了吗 |
[1:24:31] | Get away from me, you asshole. | 你滚开 混蛋 |
[1:24:33] | Get away from me! You don’t scare me! | 滚开 我不怕你 |
[1:24:35] | Look, Gale. The mirror’s moving. | 看 加尔 镜子在晃 |
[1:24:38] | Gale! Gale! | 加尔 加尔 |
[1:24:39] | Stand back, Gale. | 退后 加尔 |
[1:24:41] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[1:24:42] | I’m the killer in Stab 3. I’m the killer! | 我是《刺杀3》里的凶手 我才是凶手 |
[1:24:45] | Gale, cover! | 加尔 躲开 |
[1:24:49] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:25:02] | Tyson! Tyson! | 泰森 泰森 |
[1:25:05] | I’m gonna check down here. You call for help. | 我这边找找 你找人支援 |
[1:25:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:09] | Tyson! | 泰森 |
[1:25:13] | Tyson? Any sign of him? | 泰森 看见他吗 |
[1:25:16] | No. All right. I’m gonna check out front. | 没 好 我去前面找 |
[1:25:26] | Dew… | 杜… |
[1:25:53] | Gale! | 加尔 |
[1:25:57] | Gale! | 加尔 |
[1:26:02] | Gale! | 加尔 |
[1:26:05] | Dewey? Gale! | 杜威 加尔 |
[1:26:10] | Gale! | 加尔 |
[1:26:17] | Who is this? Dewey, it’s me. | 谁 杜威 是我 |
[1:26:20] | Gale, where are you? | 加尔 你在哪里 |
[1:26:23] | I’m in the basement. I’m trapped. | 地下室 我被困了 |
[1:26:26] | Where? There’s a door in the kitchen. | 哪里 厨房有道门 |
[1:26:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:26:36] | Wait. How do I know this is you, Gale, and not the killer? | 慢着 我怎么知道你是加尔还是凶手 |
[1:26:40] | Dewey, open the fucking door. It’s me. | 杜威 打开那该死的门 是我 |
[1:26:44] | Well, don’t you think that’s what the killer would say? | 你不觉得凶手也会这样说吗 |
[1:26:47] | Come on. He’s out cold | 拜托 |
[1:26:49] | at the bottom of the stairs. | 他在楼梯底挨冻呢 |
[1:27:09] | Dewey. Dewey. | 杜威 杜威 |
[1:27:22] | All right, all right. It’s pizza, not a party. | 好了好了 吃披萨又不是开派对 |
[1:27:24] | Everybody get back to work. Anybody seen my fuckin’ partner? | 赶紧干活 谁看见我该死的搭档了 |
[1:27:29] | Hey, Morgan, what did you pay? | 摩根 你付了多少钱 |
[1:28:20] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[1:28:24] | Who is this? Who is this? | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[1:28:27] | Um, w-who’s calling? | 谁打来的 |
[1:28:29] | Um, w-who’s calling? | 谁打来的 |
[1:28:32] | Gale, Dewey, whoever, um, | 加尔 杜威 不管谁 |
[1:28:35] | call me back. I can only hear myself. | 重拨一下 我只听到回声 |
[1:28:37] | I only hear you too, Sidney. | 我也只听见你的声音 西德尼 |
[1:28:42] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:28:43] | The question isn’t who I am. | 不该问我是谁 |
[1:28:46] | The question is: Who’s with me? | 应该问:我跟谁在一起 |
[1:28:50] | Sidney, stay away! Sidney! | 西德尼 别过来 西德尼 |
[1:28:52] | Don’t do it. | 别做傻事 |
[1:28:52] | If you do one thing to attract attention to yourself | 只要你有任何风吹草动 |
[1:28:55] | one thing, I’ll kill them both. | 哪怕一点 我就杀了他们 |
[1:28:58] | Now, do you have somewhere we can be alone? | 有地方我们单独谈谈的吗 |
[1:29:04] | Yes. Yeah. Go there. | 可以 行 就去那里 |
[1:29:13] | Oh, it’s hard being friends with you, Sidney. | 跟你做朋友真难 西德尼 |
[1:29:16] | When you’re friends with Sidney, you die. | 只要跟你搭上 就要死 |
[1:29:20] | Well, these friends don’t have to, Sidney. | 这两个可以不死 西德尼 |
[1:29:23] | It’s up to you. | 就看你了 |
[1:29:24] | How do I know their voices are… | 我怎么知道他们的声音… |
[1:29:26] | Are real? | 是真的吗 |
[1:29:26] | How do you know you’re not hearing things? | 你又怎么知道你听到的是假的 |
[1:29:29] | How do you know I’m not someone in your head? | 你怎么知道我不是你的幻觉 |
[1:29:32] | Somewhere you know. | 你知道的 |
[1:29:34] | Don’t come here, Sidney! Dewey! | 不要来 西德尼 杜威 |
[1:29:37] | Or do you? You’re dead. | 你知道吧 你已经死了 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t want them. I want you. | 我不想要他们 我想要你 |
[1:29:42] | It’s simple. You show yourself, they survive. | 很简单 你来 他们走 |
[1:29:45] | You run, they die. Oh, God! | 你逃跑 他们就死 我的天 |
[1:29:48] | Don’t you wanna know, Sidney, who killed her? | 难道你不想知道谁杀了她吗 西德尼 |
[1:29:52] | Don’t you wanna know who killed your mother? | 你不想知道谁杀了你妈吗 |
[1:29:56] | Have you seen Kincaid? Yeah, I saw him go out. | 看见金开吗 是 看见他出去了 |
[1:29:58] | Wallace is still lookin’ for him. | 华莱士还在找他呢 |
[1:29:58] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:30:00] | She’d have been so happy, Sidney, to know we’d be together. | 西德尼 她要是知道我们在一起会很高兴 |
[1:30:04] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:30:06] | I’ll call you when you’re on your way. | 你出发后我再打给你 |
[1:30:12] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[1:31:23] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[1:31:35] | What? You follow directions well, Sidney. | 什么 你方向感不错 西德尼 |
[1:31:38] | Now, welcome to the final act. | 欢迎来到最后一幕 |
[1:31:40] | See that metal detector? | 看见金属探测器了吗 |
[1:31:43] | Use it. | 用它检测一下 |
[1:31:50] | All over, Sidney. Everywhere. | 全身上下 西德尼 所有地方 |
[1:31:57] | Everywhere. | 所有部位 |
[1:32:00] | The other leg too. | 另一条腿也要 |
[1:32:05] | Show it to me. | 拿出来 |
[1:32:13] | Throw it in the pool. | 扔到泳池里 |
[1:32:18] | Now, come inside, Sidney. | 现在进来 西德尼 |
[1:32:20] | No fucking way. How do I know they’re not dead already? | 没门 我怎么知道他们还活着 |
[1:32:24] | They’re right inside, waiting for you. | 他们在里面好好的 等着你呢 |
[1:32:27] | Look for yourself. | 你自己找找看 |
[1:32:41] | Now that we’re all here, the party can begin. | 现在我们人齐了 狂欢要开始了 |
[1:32:46] | Dewey. Sid. | 杜威 西德 |
[1:32:49] | Where is he? I don’t know. | 他在哪里 不知道 |
[1:32:52] | He’s right there! | 就在那里 |
[1:33:01] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:33:04] | Think again. | 你想得美 |
[1:33:06] | It’s your turn to scream, asshole. | 轮到你尖叫了 混蛋 |
[1:33:12] | Yeah! | 好 |
[1:33:19] | It’s okay.Just give me a second. Okay. | 没事了 给我点时间 好 |
[1:33:23] | Hurry, Sid. Sidney? Sidney? | 快 西德 西德尼 西德尼 |
[1:33:29] | Where is he? | 他呢 |
[1:33:35] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[1:33:44] | I heard shots. Tyson’s dead. What’s goin’ on? | 我听到枪声 泰森死了 怎么回事 |
[1:33:48] | What’re you doin’ here, Kincaid? Lookin’ for you. | 你在这里干嘛 金开 找你 |
[1:33:50] | Tyson said there was a party here tonight, and I thought, uh-oh. | 泰森说这里今晚有聚会 我就想… |
[1:33:54] | Third act celebration. Thought I better check it out. | 第三部庆功宴 我来查看一下 |
[1:33:56] | Alone? Where’s your partner? | 一个人吗 你的搭档呢 |
[1:34:02] | Hey, Miss Prescott. | 普雷斯科特小姐 |
[1:34:05] | I’m here to help. Put the gun down. | 我是来帮你们的 放下枪 |
[1:34:11] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:34:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:25] | Sid! Wake up, Sid! Sid, come on! | 西德 醒醒 西德 西德 快点 |
[1:34:29] | Wake up! Sidney! | 快醒 西德尼 |
[1:34:33] | Sid, shoot him! Sid! | 西德 射他 西德 |
[1:34:36] | Shoot the fucker! | 干掉那个混蛋 |
[1:34:40] | Shoot him! | 射死他 |
[1:34:47] | You want me, motherfucker? Come and get me. | 你要杀我是吧 混蛋 来抓我吧 |
[1:34:51] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:35:41] | Sid. | 西德 |
[1:35:45] | Sid. | 西德 |
[1:35:48] | Come in here, please. | 进来这里 |
[1:35:55] | It’s just me, Sid. | 是我 西德 |
[1:35:59] | Oh, I was so pretty. | 我以前是多么漂亮 |
[1:36:03] | Everybody loved me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[1:36:06] | Have you missed me, Sidney? | 有想我吗 西德尼 |
[1:36:11] | Would you like to hold me one last time? | 想最后一次抱抱我吗 |
[1:36:17] | What’s the matter? What are you staring at? | 怎么了 你在看什么 |
[1:36:20] | Don’t you remember your mother? | 你不认得你妈妈了吗 |
[1:36:36] | You’re not going anywhere, Sidney. | 你逃不了 西德尼 |
[1:36:39] | It’s time you came to terms with me and with Mother. | 是时候面对我和妈妈了 |
[1:36:45] | Maybe you never knew her at all, Sidney. | 你或许从没了解过她 西德尼 |
[1:36:48] | Maybe you just can’t get past the surface of things. | 你或许也被表象迷惑了 |
[1:36:54] | Who the hell are you? The other half of you. | 你到底是谁 另一个你 |
[1:36:58] | I searched for a mother too, | 我也在找我妈 |
[1:36:59] | an actress named Rina Reynolds. | 她叫利奈·雷诺兹 一名演员 |
[1:37:02] | Tried to find her my whole life. | 我一直都在找她 |
[1:37:04] | And four years ago, I actually tracked her down. | 四年前 我终于找到了 |
[1:37:07] | Knocked at her door, | 我敲她的门 |
[1:37:08] | thinking she’d welcome me with open arms. | 以为她会张开双臂欢迎我 |
[1:37:10] | But she had a new life | 但她过上了新生活 |
[1:37:12] | and a new name: Maureen Prescott. | 有新的名字:莫琳·普雷斯科特 |
[1:37:15] | You were the only child she claimed, Sidney. | 你是她唯一承认的孩子 西德尼 |
[1:37:17] | She shut me out in the cold forever. | 她决绝地把我拒之门外 |
[1:37:20] | Her own son. | 她的亲生儿子 |
[1:37:29] | Roman Bridger, director. And brother. | 罗曼·布里奇 导演 你的哥哥 |
[1:37:34] | She slammed the door in my face, | 她当着我的面甩上门 |
[1:37:35] | Sid. She said I was Rina’s child… | 西德 她说我是利奈的孩子 |
[1:37:36] | and Rina was dead. | 而利奈已经死了 |
[1:37:39] | And it struck me. | 这深深地打击了我 |
[1:37:41] | What a good idea! So I watched her. | 多好的理由啊 于是我监视她 |
[1:37:44] | I made a little home movie. A little-little family film. | 制作了一部家庭小电影 |
[1:37:48] | It seems Maureen… Mom… | 看上去 莫琳…妈妈… |
[1:37:52] | She really got around. I mean, Cotton was one thing. | 她的确很放荡 柯顿是其中一个 |
[1:37:56] | Everybody knew about that. | 大家都知道 |
[1:37:58] | But Billy’s father? That was the key. | 而比利的父亲 才是关键 |
[1:38:03] | Your boyfriend didn’t like seeing | 你男朋友非常痛恨 |
[1:38:04] | his daddy in my film too much. | 他的父亲和妈妈偷情 |
[1:38:05] | He didn’t like it at all. | 他一点也不想看到 |
[1:38:08] | But once I supplied the motivation, | 一旦我给了他动机 |
[1:38:10] | all the kid needed was a few pointers. | 他只是需要一些指引 |
[1:38:12] | Have a partner to sell out | 找个替死鬼 |
[1:38:13] | in case you get caught, find someone to frame. | 以防被抓 找个人来陷害 |
[1:38:15] | It was like he was making a movie. | 感觉就像他在拍一部电影 |
[1:38:18] | You. This is all because of you. | 你 全都是因为你 |
[1:38:23] | I’m a director, Sid. | 我是导演 西德 |
[1:38:26] | I direct. | 我执导的 |
[1:38:29] | I had no idea that they were gonna make a film of their own. | 我不知道他们会自作主张 |
[1:38:35] | Oh, shit. What a film it turned out to be, huh? | 妈的 电影结局如何呢 |
[1:38:39] | I mean, introducing Sidney, the victim. | 有请受害人 西德尼 |
[1:38:42] | Sidney, the survivor. Sidney, the star! | 西德尼 幸存者 西德尼 大明星 |
[1:39:01] | All right. You’re gonna be all right. Just apply pressure. | 你不会有事的 压紧伤口 |
[1:39:03] | Here, take this. Get the son of a bitch. | 来 拿着 逮住那个狗娘养的 |
[1:39:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:39:07] | Fine, you got what you wanted, | 好 你得到你想要的了 |
[1:39:09] | hero and villain face-to-face. | 英雄和恶棍面对面 |
[1:39:11] | Well, you know what happens now? The villain dies! | 知道如何 恶棍死了 |
[1:39:12] | Exactly! | 正确 |
[1:39:13] | But I’m not the villain, Sid. You are. | 但我不是恶棍 西德 你才是 |
[1:39:18] | Here he is, the man who gave away your mother’s innocence. | 是他出卖了你妈妈的清白 |
[1:39:23] | Huh? What he did to her made her a slut. | 是他让她成了个荡妇 |
[1:39:25] | Didn’t it? Huh? | 不是吗 |
[1:39:27] | She never recovered from that night, | 她没能从在这房间里的 |
[1:39:29] | right here in this room. | 那晚恢复过来 |
[1:39:30] | They fucked her three ways from Sunday. | 他们变着花样折磨她 |
[1:39:33] | Ruined her life. | 毁了她 |
[1:39:33] | Ruined yours too, didn’t it, Sid? | 也毁了你 不是吗 西德 |
[1:39:35] | You hate him, Sid? | 你恨他吗 西德 |
[1:39:38] | Come on, I know you do. | 来吧 我知道你恨他 |
[1:39:42] | I’m sure you do. | 我确信 |
[1:39:44] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:39:45] | I know what happened to my mother. | 我知道我妈发生了什么事 |
[1:39:46] | And I want you to understand, I’m gonna make you pay! | 我想告诉你 你要付出代价 |
[1:39:49] | That’s what the police are gonna find | 警察将会在弥尔顿的答录机里 |
[1:39:51] | on Milton’s answering machine… | 听到这个… |
[1:39:51] | right next to his lifeless, mutilated corpse. | 在他僵硬的尸体旁边 |
[1:39:55] | What? Can’t hear ya. | 什么 听不见 |
[1:39:56] | You don’t have to do this, Roman. | 你不必如此 罗曼 |
[1:39:58] | Just tell me what you want. I can make it happen. | 告诉我你想要什么 我一定办到 |
[1:40:00] | Any picture. Name your budget. Script approval. | 任何电影 拨预算 审批剧本 |
[1:40:02] | Final cut! I already have it. | 最终剪辑 我已经有了 |
[1:40:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:40:08] | God! You spineless bastard! | 我的天 你这个懦弱的杂种 |
[1:40:10] | No, Sid, that would be you. | 不 西德 这将是你的罪行 |
[1:40:12] | You did it all. | 都是你干的 |
[1:40:13] | You did it, you called them all. | 你干的 你把他们都叫来 |
[1:40:16] | Even your closest friends. | 甚至你最好的朋友 |
[1:40:18] | Living in total isolation, | 你与世隔绝地生活 |
[1:40:19] | the pressure of another movie about you… | 有一部关于你的电影让你崩溃… |
[1:40:20] | the discovery that Milton destroyed Mommy dearest… | 又发现弥尔顿毁了最爱的妈妈… |
[1:40:23] | you finally just snapped! | 你最终爆发了 |
[1:40:27] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:40:32] | And who’s our hero, huh? The sole survivor. | 谁是我们的英雄 唯一的幸存者 |
[1:40:36] | Who’s the one who bravely faced down the psychopath | 谁勇敢地面对杀人疯子 |
[1:40:39] | and killed her with her own knife? | 用她的匕首结果了她 |
[1:40:40] | You’re gonna pay for the life you stole from me, Sid. | 你偷走了我的人生 必须还 西德 |
[1:40:43] | For the mother, and for the family, | 还我妈妈 还我家庭 |
[1:40:45] | and for the stardom and… | 还我声誉… |
[1:40:47] | Goddam it! Everything you have that should’ve been mine! | 该死 你拥有的一切都是我的 |
[1:40:49] | God! Why don’t you stop your whining | 上帝 你别抱怨了 |
[1:40:50] | and get on with it? I’ve heard this shit before! | 来抢啊 这话我早听过了 |
[1:40:52] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[1:40:53] | You know why you kill people, Roman? Do you? | 你知道你为什么杀人吗 罗曼 知道吗 |
[1:40:55] | I don’t wanna hear it! Because you choose to! | 我不想听 都是你自己选的 |
[1:40:57] | There is no one else to blame! | 你不能怪别人 |
[1:40:58] | Stop it! Fucking damn it! | 闭嘴 该死的 |
[1:40:59] | Why don’t you take some fucking responsibility? | 你凭什么把责任推卸掉 |
[1:41:01] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 你去死 你去死 |
[1:41:17] | Sid? Sidney? | 西德 西德尼 |
[1:41:28] | Sidney? | 西德尼 |
[1:41:39] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[1:41:54] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[1:41:59] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[1:42:12] | Dewey, do something! | 杜威 快想办法 |
[1:42:18] | Stand back! Dewey! | 退后 杜威 |
[1:42:26] | Sid! Sid. | 西德 西德 |
[1:42:53] | Sid? | 西德 |
[1:43:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:43:16] | Hey. Lose something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[1:43:20] | Found something. | 找到了 |
[1:43:44] | There’s gotta be another way in there! Come on! | 一定有别的通道 快点 |
[1:43:54] | You hurt her, I swear I’ll kill you! | 你敢动她 我发誓会杀了你 |
[1:44:11] | Dewey! Down this way. There’s another hallway. | 杜威 这边走 另一条走廊 |
[1:44:26] | There’s another door down here. | 这边还有一扇门 |
[1:44:36] | This thing’s not budging. Look around for something heavy. | 推不动 找个重东西 |
[1:44:38] | Go that way. Okay! | 走那边 好的 |
[1:45:07] | I shot you. | 我射死你了 |
[1:45:14] | I guess we think alike. | 我想我们想法类似 |
[1:45:19] | Mother’s dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[1:45:22] | And there is nothing you can do about that. | 但你对此无能为力 |
[1:45:25] | I still got to make my movie. | 我却还能继续拍我的电影 |
[1:45:29] | Stab 3, right? | 《刺杀3》对吧 |
[1:45:49] | Kincaid, hang in there. | 金开 坚持住 |
[1:45:53] | Roman? It was Roman? | 罗曼 他是凶手吗 |
[1:46:22] | Be careful, Sid. | 小心 西德 |
[1:46:24] | Randy said the killer’s always superhuman. | 兰迪说凶手总是能力超人 |
[1:46:28] | Yeah, well, he wasn’t superhuman, Dewey. | 他不是超人 杜威 |
[1:46:32] | He wasn’t superhuman at all. | 完全不是 |
[1:46:40] | You can’t fuckin’ kill me! Head! | 你杀不死我 射头 |
[1:46:42] | Head! Head, Dewey! What? | 头 头 杜威 什么 |
[1:46:45] | Head! Shoot him in the head. | 头 朝他的头开枪 |
[1:47:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:02] | No problem. | 没事 |
[1:47:31] | Look. | 看 |
[1:47:34] | Come on, Cherokee. Come on. | 过来 切诺基 过来 |
[1:47:36] | Yeah, she’s doin’ great. Yeah. | 她恢复得很好 是的 |
[1:47:44] | Look. | 看 |
[1:47:48] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿这干嘛 |
[1:47:50] | Um, will you sign it for me, Gale? | 能给我签个名吗 加尔 |
[1:47:54] | You hate that book. | 你恨这本书 |
[1:47:57] | Besides, l’m done with that kind of reporting. | 而且 我也不再写那种玩意了 |
[1:48:00] | For me. | 为我 |
[1:48:02] | Will you sign it for me? | 为我签个名可以吗 |
[1:48:07] | You’re a nut. | 真是顽固 |
[1:48:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:48:22] | Will you? Dewey. | 你愿意吗 杜威 |
[1:48:26] | I know it’ll never work, and you know it’ll never work. | 我知道没用 你也知道没用 |
[1:48:30] | But what I’m asking is just | 但我想看看 |
[1:48:33] | to see if we’re wrong. | 我们是否错了 |
[1:48:38] | We don’t know everything, Gale. | 我们不是先知 加尔 |
[1:48:42] | I mean, you think you do, but… | 你觉得你总是对的 但… |
[1:48:53] | You’re a brave man, Dewey Riley. | 你很勇敢 杜威·瑞利 |
[1:48:57] | I’m really scared right now. | 我现在很紧张 |
[1:49:44] | Inside. | 进来 |
[1:49:52] | Sid, we’ve been waiting for you. We’re gonna start a movie. | 西德 正等你呢 准备放电影 |
[1:49:56] | What kind of movie? | 什么电影 |
[1:49:58] | You have to come and see. | 过来就知道了 |
[1:50:30] | Take a little walk to the edge of town | 到镇的边缘溜达了一下 |
[1:50:34] | Now, spread your wings and fly | 现在展翅高飞 |
[1:50:38] | Don’t the lights of the city look so damn pretty | 城市之光多美好 |
[1:50:42] | When you’re flyin’ so high | 当你飞得这么高 |
[1:50:47] | It’s hard to know about there down below | 就难以看清地上的一切 |
[1:50:51] | The streets fade | 街道消失 |
[1:50:53] | They’re swimmin’deep in blood | 他们在血液的深处畅泳 |
[1:50:56] | It seems to make me groan and cry | 几乎让我呻吟痛苦 |
[1:51:03] | You really wanna know what’s wrong with this land | 你真的想知道这里发生了什么 |
[1:51:07] | Just scratch your head | 那就用血红的手 |
[1:51:10] | with your red right hand | 撕挠你的头 |
[1:51:14] | I’m talkin’about blood, babe | 我在谈论血液 宝贝 |
[1:51:19] | It’s in your veins | 流淌在你的血管里 |
[1:51:23] | Your mommy and daddy | 你的父母 |
[1:51:27] | They’ve got the same | 他们也拥有血液 |
[1:51:32] | You’re under the mirror day after day | 你日复一日顾影自怜 |
[1:51:37] | You see a pretty face crumblin’ away | 看着美丽的容颜老去 |
[1:51:41] | As you become | 你变得 |
[1:51:44] | your mom and daddy | 像父母一样苍老 |
[1:51:48] | Scream once, scream twice | 尖叫 尖叫 |
[1:51:51] | Now scream again | 再次尖叫 |
[1:51:53] | Cover that face | 用你血红的右手 |
[1:51:57] | with your red right hand | 遮住面孔 |
[1:52:11] | So, is this the end | 这就是结局 |
[1:52:16] | For us, my friend | 对于我们 我的朋友 |
[1:52:24] | So, is this the end | 这就是结局 |
[1:52:29] | For us, | 对于我们 |
[1:52:31] | my friend | 我的朋友 |
[1:52:37] | So, is this the end | 这就是结局 |
[1:52:42] | For us, | 对于我们 |
[1:52:45] | my friend | 我的朋友 |
[1:53:04] | Well as though we rise | 我们醒来之时 |
[1:53:11] | As the day breaks the dawn | 正是天空破晓 |
[1:53:17] | And as the moon hides the sun | 月亮遮蔽太阳 |
[1:53:24] | Oh, the sun | 哦 太阳 |
[1:53:29] | No more sorrow | 不再悲伤 |
[1:53:36] | All those crying days are gone | 哭泣的日子已经过去 |
[1:53:42] | No more sorrow | 不再悲伤 |
[1:53:46] | Now it’s gone | 已经过去 |
[1:53:49] | Now it’s gone | 已经过去 |
[1:53:52] | Now it’s gone | 已经过去 |
[1:54:00] | So, is this the end | 这就是结局 |
[1:54:05] | For us, | 对于我们 |
[1:54:09] | my friend | 我的朋友 |
[1:54:15] | Spoke to my god today | 今天找上帝聊天 |
[1:54:17] | Asked him why he’d gone away | 问他为什么要离开 |
[1:54:19] | Hitched on a rocket ride into the sun | 搭了火箭飞向太阳 |
[1:54:23] | Said, son I got one for ya | 他说 孩子我有东西给你 |
[1:54:26] | Down there in California | 在加利福尼亚 |
[1:54:28] | Just take a look around at all you’ve done | 看看你做过的事情 |
[1:54:32] | You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun | 你就像燃烧的枪 |
[1:54:36] | You’re a star like everyone | 你如同大家一样闪耀 |
[1:54:41] | Talked to my soul today | 今天与灵魂对话 |
[1:54:43] | Couldn’t keep my brain away | 不能隔离我的大脑 |
[1:54:45] | So I found a holiday behind the sun | 我在太阳后面度假 |
[1:54:50] | Took all the friends I could | 带上我所有的朋友 |
[1:54:52] | Spun out in Hollywood | 在好莱坞消磨时间 |
[1:54:54] | Hit up on a climate everyone | 每个人都找到圈子 |
[1:54:59] | You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun | 你就像燃烧的枪 |
[1:55:02] | You’re a star like everyone | 你如同大家一样闪耀 |
[1:55:08] | You could save the world | 你可以拯救世界 |
[1:55:13] | Could be shining on my pearl | 你会发光 我的珍珠 |
[1:55:17] | You could save the world | 你可以拯救世界 |
[1:55:21] | Just might find your way | 走你自己的路 |
[1:55:24] | my pearl | 我的珍珠 |
[1:55:27] | Shine | 发光 |
[1:55:33] | Shine | 发光 |
[1:55:43] | You’re automatic like a burnin’ gun | 你就像燃烧的枪 |
[1:55:46] | You’re a star like everyone | 你如同大家一样闪耀 |
[1:55:52] | You could save the world | 你可以拯救世界 |
[1:55:57] | Could be shinin’ on my pearl | 你会发光 我的珍珠 |
[1:56:01] | You could save the world | 你可以拯救世界 |
[1:56:05] | Could be shinin’ on my pearl | 你会发光 我的珍珠 |
[1:56:10] | You could save the world | 你可以拯救世界 |
[1:56:14] | Just might find your way | 走你自己的路 |
[1:56:17] | my pearl | 我的珍珠 |
[1:56:20] | Shine | 发光 |
[1:56:24] | Shine | 发光 |