Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] C.S.I. N.Y. Season 2 Episode 13
[01:17] 18-hour shift wasn’t enough? 工作18个小时不累吗?
[01:19] Now you’re catching bodies on the way home? 你竟然在回家的路上发现尸体?
[01:20] Well, it’s more like the bodies are catching me. 大概是尸体发现我
[01:23] Wow, look at you. You’re all gussied up. 看看, 你竟然盛装出席
[01:25] Fund-raiser for the mayor. 市长的慈善晚宴
[01:27] Randy williams, freshman at chelsea university. 兰迪 威廉姆斯 切尔西大学的新生
[01:30] I got an address at a campus residence. 找到他的学生证
[01:32] Money and credit cards still on him. 现金和信用卡都在
[01:34] Looks like he took a beating. 貌似被打得不轻
[01:36] Couple of shots to the head, 头部几处重伤
[01:37] but there’s no evidence of a struggle here at the scene, 没有证据表明 这里曾发生过打斗
[01:40] so I’m thinking what happened, happened somewhere else. 如果确实发生过什么 必定发生在其它地方
[01:42] Maybe that’s where he lost his jacket. 或许是他弄丢外套的地方
[01:44] It’s freezing down here. 这里冷得要命
[01:53] High concentration of metallic residue in his nostrils 鼻孔里有大量的金属残渣
[01:57] and on the front of the clothing. 衣服上也有
[01:58] Steel dust from the wheels of the train? 地铁的钢灰?
[02:05] Not enough dust on this track to merit the amount 铁轨不会产生集中的灰尘
[02:08] found on the clothing and in his nose. 散布在衣服和鼻子里
[02:10] Must have picked it up somewhere else in the subway. 一定是隧道内其它地方
[02:12] But where? 但是哪里?
[02:14] Rust-colored droplets here– on the chest and the shoulder. 这里有铁锈色的污迹 在胸口和肩膀处
[02:18] It’s not blood. 不是血
[02:26] Still wet. 还湿呢
[02:29] Satellite spatter and the placement of the drops suggest the vic 滴溅的形状和位置 表明死者…
[02:33] was standing up but moving at a high rate of speed. 站得高且移动迅速
[02:48] woo! Hoo-hoo! 喔哈!
[02:58] yeah!
[02:59] This kid was subway surfing. 这孩子在隧道冲浪
[03:04] And he never made it out of the tube. 却永远找不到出口
[03:08] Out here in the fields 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “风险”
[03:12] I fought for my meals
[03:16] I get my back into my living
[03:25] I don’t need to fight to prove I’m right
[03:34] I don’t need to be forgiven,
[03:38] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
[04:02] Well, hello, miss monroe. 你好, 莫若小姐
[04:04] Wow, you clean up nice. 收拾得很漂亮
[04:07] You go to the mayor’s party also? 你也去市长的晚宴?
[04:09] I was at the opera. 我在听歌剧
[04:10] I am hanging out with all the wrong people. 原来我一直胡乱交朋友
[04:12] You know that? 你明白吗?
[04:15] So, this is our subway surfer? 他是隧道冲浪者?
[04:16] As far as I can tell, he didn’t fall from the top of subway car. 至少目前看来 他不是从车上掉下来
[04:21] There are no injuries consistent with a fall from that height at that speed. 那样的速度和高度 不足以造成如此外伤
[04:25] What about the bruising? 这块淤伤呢?
[04:26] Looks like it was caused by a significant impact. 貌似被某物重击的痕迹
[04:28] It wouldn’t have that if the body was dragged here a dumped. 应该不是跌落时的撞伤
[04:32] The scapula and ribs aren’t broken. 肩胛骨和肋骨没有断裂
[04:34] The clavicle didn’t collapse. 锁骨没有错位
[04:36] Means he didn’t bounce,flip, ricochet,nothing. 说明他没有任何跳跃动作
[04:40] When he landed, he stayed put. 他站在上面 摆出不动的姿势
[04:42] All inconsistent with a fall from the top of moving train. 并没打算滑落
[04:46] So he was subway surfing but he didn’t die doing it. 他确实在隧道冲浪 却不是因此而亡
[04:49] Pushed, fell,thrown,wthatever. 更像是被丢或被推
[04:50] This guy came off of the train in front of mine. 这家伙搭乘我前面一列车
[04:52] So someone on that train must have seen something. 那列车上一定有目击者
[04:55] I’ll start with the body. 我去检验尸体
[04:56] You two start with the person who watches everyone get on and off the train. 你们两个从列车工作人员下手
[05:10] Wood splinter from your vic’s forehead. 前额取出的木质裂片
[05:13] And more where this came from. 不止一个
[05:16] The splinters entered the skin at a sideways angle. 裂片从侧面插入皮肤
[05:20] My guess is with a wooden stick or a club. 我猜是木棍或球棒
[05:26] The blow was fatal. 致命的一挥
[05:28] -He died instantly? -No.Could have taken a few hours. -即刻死亡? -不, 需要几个小时
[05:31] He suffered significant swelling of the frontal lobe,then flatline. 额叶隆起, 消退
[05:35] Here… let’s roll him. 我们帮他翻身
[05:40] These scratches are scabbed over, probably a couple of days old. 几天前的抓伤
[05:43] Looks like a special someone left her mark. 貌似某个[她]的标记
[05:47] This story isn’t over. 故事还没结束
[05:50] At first glance, it looked like a compound fracture. 乍一看, 似有创骨折
[05:54] I pulled this from his hand. 把这个插进他手里
[06:00] A shark’s tooth? Coney island trink or real? 一颗鲨鱼的牙齿? 恶作剧道具还是真的?
[06:03] I’m not sure,but it took a whole lot of force to drive it through his hand. 不知道, 绝不是一般的力气 把它穿透手掌
[06:10] That’s just the first course of our seafood buffet. 这还只是海鲜大餐的前菜
[06:12] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[06:20] Want to go fishing? 想钓鱼吗?
[06:58] Until they’re cleaned up, it’ll be difficult to determine species. 想知道是什么鱼 就得先为它们洗澡
[07:02] There’s a lot of superficial damage from the stomach acids. 胃酸导致表面腐化
[07:05] I’ll send this toxic stew over o adam in trace. 我把毒鱼塘送给亚当化验
[07:09] I estimate the fish were ingested less than 45 minutes prior to your vic’s death. 推断鱼儿在死亡前 45分钟游进死者身体
[07:14] They were alive when he swallowed them, but they didt last very long. 它们是被活吞 但没坚持多久
[07:17] Neither did he. 他也好不到哪去
[07:33] Q.T.Jammer,the most notorious trader in manhattan. Q.T.简默斯 曼哈顿臭名远扬的商人
[07:36] This guy was a rambo. 这家伙是天才交易家
[07:37] Half a billion in assets, trades commodities for a living. 上亿资产 买卖期货为生
[07:40] You think betting the nfl’s tough, try betting on pork bellies,or grain 是赌球好呢, 还是赌猪肉 或稻谷会升值呢?
[07:44] How do you bet on grain? 你会投资稻谷吗?
[07:46] Listen, what I don’t spend, I put in the bank. 我要是没处花钱 就存进银行
[07:55] What makes a hotshot like this jump out his window? 是什么让他 如此激动的跳出窗外?
[07:58] Bad day in the market? 盘点不甚理想?
[07:59] Hurricane katrina..terrorism..nuclear threat in north korea..bird viruses. 飓风卡特里娜, 恐怖主义, 朝鲜核试验, 禽流感
[08:04] Commodities is a risky business. 期货乃风险投资
[08:06] Anything at anytime can make the market tank. 随时随物均会影响行情
[08:10] Okay,I want to box all of his computers. 把全部电脑打包
[08:13] Take them back to the lab,find out what kind of day he was really having. 送回实验室 看看他今天到底做过什么
[08:24] Uh… sorry for the delay. Q.T. And I were busy necking. 抱歉让您久等 我一直忙着和他颈吻
[08:29] -Come again? -Necking… -什么? -颈吻…
[08:32] Looking at his neck. 研究他颈部的纹理
[08:34] You don’t think I’d kiss a corpse, do you? 你认为我会亲吻尸体吗?
[08:36] No,no,of course not. 不, 你当然不会
[08:38] -That’s disgusting. -I agree. -那太恶心 -我同意
[08:40] Long as we got that straight… so,said…cause of death. 既然意见如此一致 所以, 死因是?
[08:43] Cause of death, Asphyxiation. 死因是窒息
[08:45] However,ot from hanging out of a 40-story window. 却不是因为悬在40楼的窗外
[08:49] Tachea in both eyes,but no hemorrhaging in the ligature furl on the neck. 双眼充血 而颈部无出血
[08:55] So his hea stopped pumping blood before he was hung. 所以他被悬之前 心脏已停止跳动
[08:59] Strange thing is,he was strangled at some point prior to his death. 很奇怪, 他是被闷死
[09:04] See the bruising around his neck? 看到颈部的瘀血吗?
[09:05] The noose didn’t make these marks. 不是绳子的印记
[09:07] These are fingernail marks dug into the neck. 是手指掐脖子的印记
[09:13] Lucky for us,the killer had something chalky underneath the nails. 幸好凶手的指甲里 残留白色物质
[09:16] Look at the thumb bruise. 注意拇指的伤口
[09:18] All right, let’s run a mass spec on that. 好吧, 我们靠它碰碰运气
[09:21] See what this guy had his hands on aside from Q.T.Jammer’s neck. 看看那人手上有什么
[09:24] There’s something green in his throat. 喉咙里找到绿色物质
[09:26] -Do I really want to look? -Evidence knows no bounds. – -我说过我想看吗? -证据不会察言观色
[09:33] Hold it, hold it. Give me a second here. 等等, 等我一下
[09:37] Yeah, perfect…perfect. 对, 很好
[09:47] Grfibers… 绿色纤维…
[09:49] My guess is the killer suffocated him with something green. 凶手用绿色的东西闷死他
[09:52] A pillow,a towel…handkerchief, maybe? 靠枕, 毛巾, 手帕?
[09:59] All right, let’s run a tox. 好吧, 进行毒样分析
[10:00] This case just went from suicide to murder. 本案由自杀升级为谋杀
[10:08] I’m bobby martin, his “under” broker. 我是鲍比 马丁 他手下的经纪人
[10:10] I work under Q.T…Cold-calling clients managing new accounts. 我负责冷门客户的投资案
[10:14] -How was business today? -Chernobyl. -今天交易如何? -一片残骸
[10:18] We had a down day in the market… 我们今天赔掉不少
[10:20] Mr.Jones,we are at “defcon five” in this climate. 琼斯先生 现阶段是[5级警报]
[10:22] Your pork belly and cattle contracts are losing $50,000 a penny. 你的猪肉和牛 一美分下跌5万美金
[10:25] We’re down ten cents already this morning. 仅今天上午 我们就下跌10美分
[10:27] Sorry to interrupt,Mr.Jammer, 抱歉打断您, 简默斯先生
[10:28] -but there are ten calls waiting. -Not now, debbie! -有10个待听来电 -不是现在!
[10:30] -Talk to me, jammer. -Sir, at this point, -告诉我, 简默斯 -先生, 现阶段…
[10:32] it’s simply about how much pain we can withstand. 我们可以承受多少损失
[10:34] -About what time did you find him? -not long after the market closed. 你什么时候发现他的? 收盘后没多久
[10:39] This ought to cheer you up. D.O.A. 这个能让你高兴
[10:40] Just announced a huge drought in brazil. 巴西发生大面积旱灾
[10:42] Oh, my god! Q.T.! 天呀! Q.T!
[10:54] I ran to the secretary’s desk and I dialed 911. 我跑到接待处拨打911
[10:59] Then, I went to the bathroom and threw my guts up. 接着, 冲进厕所去呕
[11:02] Where was the secretary during all this? 这时间接待秘书在哪?
[11:04] She left not long after the market closed. 一收盘她就回去了
[11:06] You know, she’s a part-timer. A temp. 她是小时工, 临时的
[11:08] What about the other brokers? Did they all leave after the bell,too? 其他经纪人呢? 他们都是一下班就走人吗?
[11:11] They’re on a retreat at club med. 他们在俱乐部聚会
[11:12] Q.T. stayed back. Q.T. 没去
[11:14] He said he wanted to earn some extra money to help build his lagoon pool. 他说为建豪华泳池 就得加班加点
[11:20] -Looks like someone threw a vase. -Yeah. -貌似花瓶被丢出去 -是啊
[11:24] Is this the only security camera on this floor? 这是唯一的监视器吗?
[11:27] As far as I know,yeah. 据我所知, 是的
[11:28] Educate me.Why would you need a surveillance camera in a brokerage firm? 请教一下 投资公司要监视器做什么?
[11:33] Q.T.’S got a lot of million-dollar clients. Q.T.有很多百万资产的客户
[11:35] Not all of them know how to swallow losses like the ones we had today. 他们不都像今天 那位一样看得开
[12:31] Subway surfing was much more popular,late ’80s, ’90s. 隧道冲浪在八九十年代 比较盛行
[12:35] But we still get these doot-da-doots every once in a while. 仍然时有[doot da doots]
[12:38] “Doot-da-” whats? [Doot da]什么?
[12:39] Doot-da-doots. You know– idiot, moron, knucklehead. 傻子, 弱智, 蠢驴
[12:43] Where you from, jersey? 你是哪里人, 新泽西?
[12:45] Forget about that. 这不重要
[12:45] We think a kid was surfing the rear car of your train last night. 我们认为昨晚有个孩子 在你的列车上冲浪
[12:49] You sure he came from my train? 确定是在我车上?
[12:50] Yeah,it had to,because the victim was lying across the tracks, 是的, 因为死者 横躺铁轨之上
[12:52] and I was riding the train behind yours when I saw him. 而我在后面的车上发现
[12:55] If another train passed, he would’ve been sliced in half. 如果其它班次通过 他早该被切成两半
[12:59] It’s the risk these kids take? 孩子们所谓的风险?
[13:00] -Yeah. -I don’t get it. -是啊 -我不明白
[13:02] Mr.White,you’re the conductor. 怀特先生, 你是列车长
[13:03] Did you notice anything unusual on that run? 车上有什么不寻常吗?
[13:05] I see “unusual” on every run. It’s a subway. 每班列车都有[不寻常] 这就是地铁
[13:08] You want unusual, you’re going to find it. 自己去找你所谓的[不寻常]
[13:10] Well,do you remember anybody causing any trouble? 有人挑起事端吗?
[13:13] Any doot-da-doots get your attention? 哪个[傻子]引起你的注意?
[13:15] That’s very nice. 不错啊
[13:16] She used it in a sentence and everything. 她即学即用
[13:18] Look,I open and close the doors. 我只负责开门关门
[13:21] I’m all about staying on schedule. 我尽力保证准点
[13:23] Last night,wasn’t different than any other night,nothing special. 昨晚并无异常 和平时一样
[13:27] That’s it. 就这样
[13:28] We’re going to take a look at your train. 我们要看看你的列车
[13:29] And do me a favor, in the meantime, 与此同时, 帮个忙
[13:31] if you remember even the littlest thing, 如果记起任何线索
[13:34] -get in touch.\-All right. 保持联系
[13:35] Look, if you need anythinglse, just call. 如果需要帮忙 随时打给我
[13:37] They got to pay me overtime every time they change my run. 每改一次时间表 就多一份加班费
[13:40] So I’m always available, if you know what I mean. 所以我都有空 你明白我的意思吧
[13:43] All right. 好的
[14:05] I got blood, and a load of footprints up here. 这有血和一大堆脚印
[14:09] How you doing? 你那边呢?
[14:12] Typical new york city subway car. 典型的纽约地铁
[14:15] A million fingerprints and a smorgasbord of trace. 无数的指纹和仅有的线索
[14:27] woo!Woo-hoo! Yeah!Yeah!Whoo!
[14:35] I got evidence of two surfers up here. 我可以证明是两个冲浪者
[14:39] And it looks like they both made it down from the roof. 貌似双双跳进列车里
[14:43] Looks like mac was right, Monroe. 看来迈克是正确的
[14:48] They had him down and back inside the train. 他被击倒带回列车
[14:57] I’ve got medium velocity blood spatter. 有中速的溅血
[15:03] Looks like we may have found our primary crime scene. 这就是隐避的犯罪现场
[15:05] All right.Now all we’ve got to do is find our secondary surfer. 好的, 我们去找第二个冲浪者
[15:23] Okay. 来啦
[15:25] Chill out. 等会儿
[15:28] At time is…it? 才几点?
[15:34] We’re looking for perry lohmann, randy william’s roommate. 我们找佩瑞 莱曼 兰迪 威廉姆斯的室友
[15:38] What’s happened? 发生什么啦?
[15:39] That’s what we’re here to find out. 我们是来揭晓的
[15:41] Mind if we come in? Thank you. 我们能进去吗?
[15:46] Perry lohmann,wake up. 佩瑞 莱曼, 起床啦
[15:48] Hey, subway surfer, we’ve got to talk. 隧道冲浪者, 我们得谈谈
[15:51] You’re a lucky boy. 你真走运
[15:54] Can I use the bathroom? I’m a little hung-over. 我能去厕所吗? 我还没酒醒呢
[15:58] Make it quick. 快点儿
[16:01] You can have a seat. 你可以坐下
[16:04] I like what you did with the place. 我喜欢你的摆设
[16:23] Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move. 别动, 别动
[16:25] What the hell did I do? 我做什么啦?
[16:27] Nice collar, monroe. 干得漂亮, 莫若
[16:32] I already told you. 我说过啦
[16:33] I ran because I figured I did something wrong. 我以为自己又闯祸 所以才跑
[16:36] Sometimes when I drink, I do stupid things. 我喝醉总干些蠢事
[16:38] Things I don’t remember. 没印象的事
[16:40] Yeah,well,you remember how randy williams ended up dead? 能记起兰迪 威廉姆斯怎么死的?
[16:42] I still can’t believe he’s dead. 还是不能相信他死了
[16:44] I was just with him. We went partying. 我们刚刚才进酒吧
[16:50] He can’t be dead. 他不可能死
[16:52] Those are some interesting scratches on your back,Perry. 你后背的抓伤很有趣啊
[16:56] Randy williams had the same scratches. 兰迪 威廉姆斯有一样的抓伤
[16:59] It must have made you kind of angry that he was sleeping with your girlfriend. 他和你女友上床 你很生气吧
[17:02] Actually, I’m randy’s girlfriend. 实际上我是兰迪的女友
[17:07] Randy and I have been going out since high school. 兰迪和我从高中就在一起
[17:12] I didn’t want to hurt him. Perry and I… 我不想伤害他 佩瑞和我…
[17:16] It just happened. 还是发生了
[17:19] So where were you and randy partying? 你和兰迪去哪间酒吧?
[17:20] I don’t know. Lot’s of places I guess. 不知道, 太多地方啦
[17:23] I was trashed. I only remember bits and pieces. 我喝晕了, 只记得零零星星
[17:26] Start with the bits. 就说零零星星
[17:28] We…we were at some club… on broadway. 我们在百老汇的某间酒吧
[17:32] Broadway’s the longest street in the world,kiddo. 百老汇是世界最长一条街, 孩子
[17:36] There were girls dancing. 有姑娘跳舞
[17:38] We had a problem with the bouncer. 我们和保镖起冲突
[17:40] That’s all I remember. 我只记得这么多
[17:42] Well, that narrows idown. How about some more bits? 范围已被缩小 还有其它吗?
[17:44] You said you had a problem with a bouncer? 你们和保镖起争执?
[17:47] We were way out of line. We pissed him off. 我们疯疯癫癫惹得他生气
[17:50] He and randy really got into it. 兰迪被他盯上了
[17:54] Hey,watch it,Jerk! 看着点, 疯子!
[18:01] Man, leave him alone! 别管他!
[18:05] What the hell?! 该死的!
[18:06] Randy was hot.He wanted another shot at the guy. 兰迪很生气 他和那家伙不算完
[18:09] We waited outside until the bar closed. 我们在门口等到酒吧关门
[18:11] Then you confronted the bouncer? 然后你们殴打保镖?
[18:13] We followed him into the train station. 我们跟踪他到地铁站
[18:15] They had words– that’s it. 他们吵了几句 就这样
[18:16] The train came,we got on and went to the back. 地铁进站, 我们冲上车
[18:19] You see the bouncer on the train? 车厢看见保镖吗?
[18:20] Not that I remember. 至少我不记得
[18:21] Look,we were clubbing,got trashed, got stupid headed home,the usual. 我们不过是出去玩, 酒后干些蠢事 最后和往常一样回家
[18:25] I left randy on the train,went to another club and now he’s dead. 我把兰迪落在车里, 自己接着喝 如今他死了
[18:37] You remember surfi on the train with randy? 你记得和兰迪一起隧道冲浪?
[18:39] Maybe, I don’t know. We do it sometimes. 或许, 我不知道 我们以前做过
[18:41] We were hammered. 我们被揍得不轻
[18:42] Do you remember killing randy williams and throwing his body on the tracks? 你可记得杀害兰迪 把尸体扔到铁轨上?
[18:45] Look,I’ve got nothing else to say. 现在我不想谈啦
[18:57] You like being punished,Perry? ‘Cause that’s what we do. 你喜欢被惩罚, 佩瑞? 那正好是我们的工作
[19:00] Except we don’t tie you to the bed, and spank you with some pledge paddle. 但我们不把你绑在床上 用床下船桨拍你屁股
[19:03] We throw you in jail. 我们把你扔进监狱
[19:04] So you won’t mind if I borrow this, right? 所以你不介意我拿走这个吧?
[19:07] See if randy williams got a punishment he didn’t deserve. 看看兰迪是否承受 不该有的惩罚
[19:20] -Hey. -Hey.
[19:21] How’s our security camera treating us? 监视器有什么发现?
[19:23] Well, I looked at the footage from about an hour 我从盘点前一个小时开始
[19:26] before the market opened– through the trading day. 直到盘点结束
[19:28] Not much happening. 并无异常
[19:30] Q.T.Jammer’s under broker, bobby martin, Q.T.的副手经纪人 鲍比 马丁
[19:33] pouring himself a cup of coffee in reception 在接待处为自己冲一杯咖啡
[19:35] Secretary leaves right after the closing bell. 收盘钟一响 接待秘书即刻下班
[19:38] That kind of thing. 诸如此类
[19:39] Then… 接着…
[19:41] this guy comes in… and he’s not happy. 这家伙进来… 他很不开心
[19:47] And here’s… where the broken vase comes in. 接着… 花瓶飞过来
[19:52] Did you get a name for our angry guy? 火爆先生的姓名是?
[19:55] -Name and a location. -Good. -姓名和地址 -很好
[20:01] Mr. Reiter, do you want to put the weights down,please? 里特先生, 能先放下哑铃吗?
[20:04] When I finish my set. 48… 等结束这一轮
[20:06] Mr Reiter,we need to talk to you about the losses you took in the market. 里特先生, 我们想谈谈 你在交易场的亏损
[20:10] -…50. -Right now,Mr. Reiter. -现在, 里特先生
[20:16] Bunny… 宝贝…
[20:28] What’s my money got to do with you? 我的钱碍你什么事?
[20:31] Q.T. Jammer’s dead. Q.T. 简默斯的死
[20:32] What’d he do, jump out a window? 他怎么啦, 从窗户跳出去?
[20:34] Now why would you say that? 你怎么会知道?
[20:35] I’m sure all of his clients took a bath yesterday. 大概他的客户 昨天都赔掉不少钱
[20:38] Including me. 我也一样
[20:40] Mueller’s magic grip. 大力士的神奇粉末
[20:42] Athletic adhesive used for rock climbing, 攀岩运动的防滑粉
[20:45] discus throwing and look here… weight lifting 可用于投掷铁饼 和举重
[20:48] What’s all this about? 什么意思?
[20:49] We know you paid Q.T.Jammer a visit earlier in the day. 我们知道那天你去探望Q.T.
[20:52] And thanks to your powder here, we suspect you had your hands around his neck. 多亏这些粉末 我们怀疑你掐住他的脖子
[20:59] Look, it’s not every day you lose $2.4 million in six hours. 不是每天都有机会 在6小时内损失240万美金
[21:04] So I paid him a visit. 所以我去看看他
[21:06] We had a little client-broker heart-to-heart. 说说经纪人和客户的真心话
[21:09] Just the two of us. 就我们俩
[21:11] Look, orange juice is down for a very good reason,Mr.Kartzinel 橙汁降价符合道理, 卡兹先生
[21:13] Farmers are worried about another katrina. 农民为下一个飓风担忧
[21:15] The only thing in the market today is oil, 目前唯一值钱的是石油
[21:16] and that’s because bush wants 22-inch rims on his golf cart. 因为布什想让自己的 高尔夫球车增加马力
[21:19] You got me in to this market, you better get me out, 你把我拖下水 你最好帮我擦干净
[21:22] or I’ll pop your head off like a mushroom! 不然我把你的头 当蘑菇扭下来
[21:27] I lost my temper.. and my money. 我赔上自己的气节和金钱
[21:30] -And a vase. -What? -和一个花瓶 -什么?
[21:32] You want me to reimburse him? I think I could find five bucks. 想让我赔给他? 5块钱我能买一个
[21:36] -Let me get my wallet. -Yeah, do that. -我去拿钱包 -好呀
[21:37] We’re going to need your I.D. To file assault charges. 我们需要你的证件 备案恐吓罪
[22:09] Give me some good news, adam. 我想听好消息, 亚当
[22:10] This is the contents of randy williams’ stomach. 这是兰迪 威廉姆斯 胃里的东西
[22:12] I found chunks of macadamias, almonds and cashews. 我发现大量坚果, 杏仁和腰果
[22:16] Perfect description of bar mix. 酒吧零食的完美诠释
[22:18] What about the shark’s tooth? 鲨鱼牙齿呢?
[22:20] I’m still trying to figure out how something like 我还在琢磨那东西 如何钻进他的掌心 给你
[22:22] -that got stuck in his hand -There you go.
[22:36] There’s tool marks at the top of the tooth,by the roots. 牙齿的上方的痕迹
[22:39] Looks like it was mounted on some type of setting. 貌似被制成某种标本
[22:42] Maybe a necklace or a key chain. 项链或挂在厨房
[22:45] No broken chain or setting found at the crime scene, 现场没有锁链断裂的迹象
[22:48] no indication that the tooth belonged to the victim. 无法证实牙齿属于死者
[22:52] Strange case, you know? 奇怪的案子
[22:54] Bar nuts, shark tooth, tropical fish. 酒吧坚果 鲨鱼牙齿和热带鱼
[22:58] Betta splenden… [狮皇鱼斗]…
[23:00] or siamese fighting fish, to be exact. 或者说[暹逻斗鱼]
[23:03] The brilliant colors are exclusive to males– 唯我独尊的绚丽颜色
[23:05] males in the same tank will kill each other. 导致共处一塘的雄鱼 彼此厮杀
[23:08] Ironic. 讽刺地
[23:11] No…wild, wild,wet. 不…狂野且潮地
[23:16] Whoa! That’s a very hip, very salacious manhattan club. 曼哈顿激情之夜
[23:21] That just kind of popped in your head like that? 你是偶然想到的?
[23:23] And your point? 你认为呢?
[23:25] Well, I just… you know, I… I didn’t think that you would… 我只是…没想到你会
[23:29] the bar’s over on broadway, near chelsea uversity– 百老汇大街有间酒吧 靠近切尔西大学
[23:32] fighting fish on every table. 每张台都有[斗鱼]
[23:35] It’s a short train ride from where randy williams was found. 地铁车程靠近死者遇害现场
[23:39] Yone the man!You can hang anywhere you want,huh? 哪里都逃不过你的足迹?
[23:42] I was at the scene of a crime,adam. 我曾在那里办案, 亚当
[23:45] Bouncers went a little overboard, 保镖刚从船上下来
[23:46] ended up killing some kid from staten island. 就在岛屿上发现掩埋的尸体
[23:50] Shrimp cocktail is fantastic. 小虾鸡尾酒很美味
[23:52] Get meomething more on that tooth. 找找牙齿以外的线索
[23:58] I like shrimp. 我喜欢小虾
[24:10] I remember him, yeah. 我记得他
[24:11] Two guys. College kids. 2个大学生
[24:14] Couldn’t hold their liquor. 不能喝就别喝
[24:16] Come in the other night causing trouble,so I taught ’em a lesson. 那晚惹出不少麻烦 所以我给他们上一课
[24:19] What kind of lesson? 怎样的一课?
[24:21] They were swallowing live fish, knocking over drinks, 他活吞鱼儿 打翻酒杯
[24:23] causing big problems. 惹人厌烦
[24:27] Oh,my god,he’s eating the fish. 天啊, 他把鱼吃啦
[24:29] Hey, what are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[24:36] I softened him up a bit. 我安抚他
[24:38] Enough of a lesson that he won’t be coming back anytime soon. 我让他冷静一会儿 短期内他不敢再来闹场
[24:41] The kid in the picture won’t be coming back at all– 照片上的孩子再也不会过来 他死了
[24:43] He’s dead.
[24:51] Ax handle. 斧柄
[24:52] Who does this belong to? 谁的?
[24:54] Paul bunyan was in last night. [伐木巨人]昨晚造访
[24:57] Heust’ve left it. 应该是他落下的
[24:58] Well,you won’t mind if I hang onto it until Mr.Bunyan comes back. 在[巨人]先生回来之前 不介意我来保存吧
[25:02] I don’t care if you stand in the corner and spit wooden nickels. 随便你处心积虑地埋伏
[25:05] I got nothin’ to hide. 因为我没什么好隐瞒
[25:11] Looks like blood. 看起来是血
[25:16] You keeping score on how many heads you bash in? 砸过几个头 你都会记录下来吗?
[25:18] Put it this way,There ain’t a notch on the bat 不如这样说 上面并没刻着…
[25:21] with that kid’s name on it. 那孩子的名字
[25:23] You better hope not… 你最好安心祷告
[25:25] or you’ll be living in an eight-by-ten cell 可能搬进一个8坪的单间
[25:27] with your name on it. 上面刻着你的名牌
[25:39] The “c” in this case does not just stand for “commodities.” 不光[期货]以字母[C]开头
[25:43] -What’s it stand for? -Chloroform. -还有什么词? -氯仿
[25:46] Tox came back on our vic. 死者的中毒化验报告
[25:49] Someone knocked him out and then tossed him out. 他被人际倒, 再被扔出去
[25:51] So we’ve got our “how,” we just need to find the “who.” [方法]已知, 只待[何人]
[25:53] Okay, take a look at this. 看看这个
[25:56] Minutes after seamus reiter left the building, 暴躁的客户刚刚离开
[25:58] this man walked into the office, 这个男人就进来
[26:00] wearing a three-piece suit and– green handkerchief. 穿着三件套的西装和… 绿手帕
[26:03] He was wearing it when he walked into the office… 进来的时候是戴着的
[26:06] But… 但…
[26:08] Not when he walked out. 离开时却没有
[26:10] Here’s the catch 定格
[26:11] We can’t prove that he went in to Q.T. Jammer’s office. 不能证明他走进 Q.T.简默斯的办公室
[26:14] But.. 但是…
[26:14] Sign-in at reception has a cecil arthur 接待处的登记薄上 有西索 亚瑟
[26:18] visiting the floor around that time. 那段时间来访
[26:20] He’s a client. 他是客户
[26:21] His profits for the day,$840,000. 那天他赚84万美金
[26:25] He’s actually one of the few who made money. 是少数进帐的客户
[26:26] Who makes money and kills his broker? 会有人因挣钱而 杀掉自己的经纪人吗?
[26:28] Those commissions can be murder. 谈到佣金, 另当别论
[26:40] -Cecil Arthur? -Yeah. -西索 亚瑟? -是的
[26:43] This is how we feed the world. 世界是这样被饲养的
[26:46] Why don’t you stop feeding the world for a minute 世界不介意等会儿再被你饲养
[26:48] and come over and talk to us. 过来和我们谈谈
[26:49] I’m giving back to the earth that has given back to me. 将我得到的 全部归还给大地
[26:52] N.Y.P.D.The pigeons can go hungry for a minute,okay? 纽约警察 鸽子饿一会儿不会死
[26:57] Buddy, you got three seconds to stop doing that 伙计, 你还有最后3秒
[27:00] before I come in there and get you. 别逼我动手
[27:01] Oh, for the love of caesar. Eat! 看在神灵的面子上 吃吧!
[27:06] Out of the limo now,I says! 给我从车里出来!
[27:10] That’s how i live my life. 我的生活方式
[27:11] When I lose in the market, I lay in bed and eat fig newtons all day. 赔的时候 一整天躺在家里吃饼干
[27:14] if I score, I celebrate by giving back to mother earth. 赚的时候 以归还大地的方式来庆祝
[27:18] Mr. Arthur, just answer the question. 亚瑟先生 请正面回答问题
[27:21] Why would I want to harm him? 为什么我要伤害他?
[27:23] Q.T. Was my broker,we had a phenomenal day Q.T. 是我的经纪人 那是伟大的一天
[27:25] in the market yesterday. 就是昨天
[27:26] At least I did,anyway. 至少我这样认为
[27:28] Not to mention that I am the most important client 更别提我是他最重要的客户
[27:30] -has in his book. \-His book? -在他的书中 -他的书?
[27:33] The manifest of clients– he handles 81 speculators, 客户手册 他负责的81位投资者
[27:35] net worth of $50 million apiece. 每位价值5千万美金
[27:37] I have $700 million with him myself. 我一个人就委托他7千万
[27:42] Where’s your green handkerchief? 你的绿色手帕呢?
[27:43] You had one when you went into Q.T. Jammer’s office. 你走入Q.T.办公室时 还戴着的
[27:46] You came back out without it. 走出来时却不见了
[27:49] I sneezed. 我打喷嚏
[27:51] What’s that bulge in your pocket? And don’t get cute. 口袋里鼓鼓的是什么? 别耍花样
[28:04] Circular stain. Can you explain that? 一片污渍 能解释一下吗?
[28:07] Turnout mother nature gave something back to me. 大自然对我的回报
[28:18] They say it’s good luck, you know? 人们说它代表幸运, 明白吗?
[28:21] We’ll find out. 我们会明白的
[28:34] How we making out with the wood sampl, danny? 木削方面有进展吗, 丹尼?
[28:36] Not good. 不理想
[28:37] And adam called– blood from the ax handle 亚当说酒吧斧柄上的血
[28:39] doesn’t come back to our vic. 并不属于死者
[28:40] Means the bouncer used it on somebody else. 说明保镖用它砸别人
[28:43] Take a look. 看看
[28:44] Splinter on the left is from the ax handle, 左边是斧柄的裂片
[28:45] splinter on the right’s from our vic’s forehead. 右边是死者前额取出的裂片
[28:47] Like the frat paddle– doesn’t match. 更像船桨, 不吻合
[28:49] So the search goes on– 所以继续寻找
[28:51] for our murderer and our murder weapon. 凶手和凶器
[30:21] What you got there? 那是什么?
[30:22] Results on the handkerchief. 手帕的化验结果
[30:24] Negative for chloroform, positive for bird crap. 不是氯仿, 而是鸟屎
[30:27] The shark tooth you guys found is from the great white. 你们发现的是大白鲨的牙齿
[30:29] Now, the length and the number of points 凭外轮廓的长度和斑点
[30:31] along the edge of the tooth is used to determine the size 可以预测鲨鱼的大小
[30:34] and the species of the shark. 和具体的种类
[30:35] This one was around 21 feet long and weighed over 2,500 pounds. 这只应该长21英尺重2500磅
[30:40] But great whites are migratory fish. 但大白鲨是回游鱼
[30:42] Right? They’re prevalent all up and down the east coast. 它们不是只在东海岸出没吗
[30:44] Not to mention a bunch of other places. 也有其它地区
[30:46] Which is where my closer look comes in. 最靠近我估计的地方
[30:49] Check this out. 看这个
[30:50] See, the enamel on this tooth is worn. 牙齿外层的瓷釉是年岁的
[30:53] Aren’t most shark’s teeth that are sold commercially fossils 多数商业出售的鲨牙 都涂有防腐剂吧?
[30:56] that have lacquer preservative?
[30:57] This tooth came right from the shark’s mouth, 这颗是从鲨鱼嘴里 直接取出
[31:00] so the person who owned it likely caught the fish 所以持有人本身捕鱼
[31:03] or knew the person who did. 或者他认识捕鱼的人
[31:05] But that could be in australia, for all we know. 至少应该在澳大利亚
[31:07] Mm, my friend grateloupia t uruturu would beg to differ. 我朋友[海木耳]可不这么认为
[31:12] Brown algae? 褐藻?
[31:13] A microscopic diatom found in the pulp of the shark’s tooth, 这颗牙齿上有微观硅藻
[31:17] usually found in cooler waters of the north atlantic– now, 通常生存在大西洋的冷水域
[31:20] only two sharks of this size have ever been caught on the north atlantic coast, 历史上只有2条同等大小 鲨鱼在北大西洋被捕获
[31:24] and the last one was in ’92. 最近一个在1992年
[31:26] If I could get my hands on the list of the fishermen 我可以从渔夫名单下手
[31:28] who are involved in the charter boats… 牵扯到相关船只
[31:30] maybe a name pops up? 或许能找出姓名?
[31:33] Good job, adam. 干得好, 亚当
[31:37] Remember that question on the csi training exam? 还记得CSI培训考试的问题吗?
[31:39] Look, there are a lot of questions on the training exam, hawkes. 培训考试有很多问题, 霍克斯
[31:42] There was a chloroform question about solvents– 有个关于氯仿溶媒的问题
[31:44] you know, leachi versus bleaching. 过滤后颜色被漂染
[31:46] What’s your point? 你的意思是?
[31:47] Okay, I was just looking at your overall photos– 我又重新研究全部照片
[31:48] more specifically, this one with the pillows. 准确些, 这张靠枕的照片
[31:52] Now, we’re looking for something green 我们在找绿色的
[31:54] that might’ve been used to smother him,right? 使他窒息的东西
[31:56] The pillows on this couch aren’t green. 沙发上没有绿色的靠枕
[31:58] That’s my point. 正确
[31:59] Maybe the pillow used wasn’t green. 或许那个靠枕不是绿色
[32:01] Chloroform can sometimes act as a solvent 氯仿有时表现为溶媒
[32:03] when it comes in contact with fabrics. 当它和布料接触后
[32:05] Leaching can occur and turn certain dyes a different color. 引发滤去, 使得某种颜色 变成另一种颜色
[32:15] Like turning a blue pillow green. 就像变蓝靠枕为绿
[32:18] We can’t get a print off a pillow. 靠枕无法获取指纹
[32:20] Who was the last person to see Q.T.Jammer alive? 最后一个见到Q.T.简默斯的人是?
[32:25] Bobby martin. 鲍比 马丁
[32:26] I’ve been through this footage a thousand times, 我一直研究这段录像
[32:28] and his alibi checks out 他的辩解没有矛盾
[32:31] See, bobby got a cup of coffee in reception… 鲍比在接待处冲咖啡…
[32:36] went to the bathroom for two minutes, 走进厕所约2分钟
[32:39] and then walks out of frame. 然后慌乱得出来
[32:41] Okay, and that’s when he comes out and calls 9-1-1. 出来就拨911
[32:45] So we can only assume that he went into Q.T.’S office, 只能假设他走入Q.T.的办公室
[32:47] found him dead and came out to make the call. 发现他死了, 接着报警
[32:49] And according to him, he went into the bathroom 就像他说的, 冲进厕所
[32:51] and puked his guts out. 先呕一呕
[32:58] -Can I sit for a second? -Sure. -我能坐一下吗? -当然
[33:05] I’m gonna rewind the tape for a second. 我要回放几格
[33:07] I’ve been here for a couple of minutes. 我进来已经几分钟
[33:09] The steam on my tea is still going strong. 我杯茶的蒸汽依旧明显
[33:11] He walks into the bathroom with a steaming cup of coffee. 他拿着一杯热腾腾的咖啡进去
[33:16] Seconds later, he walks out. 不一会儿出来
[33:22] No steam. He knew he was on camera. 没有蒸汽 他知道那有监视器
[33:25] Yeah. He went into the bathroom, he emptied out his coffee, 进入厕所后他倒掉咖啡
[33:28] put the chloroform in the paper cup. 装入氯仿
[33:32] Only I checked that office high and low– 我检查办公室每个角落
[33:34] I didn’t find any paper cup. 没发现任何纸杯
[33:35] Let’s fast-forward the footage. 我们将录像快进
[33:40] Came out of Q.T.’S office whithout it. 走出办公室却没有
[33:42] Probably hid the cup on his person, 很可能藏在他身上
[33:45] threw it away in the bathroom when he was supposed to be throwing up. 扮呕吐时, 把它扔进厕所
[33:48] Exactly. That’s how he got rid of it. 正确, 一定这样销毁
[33:50] Evidence gone– taken away by the cleaning crew. 证据被清洁工消灭
[33:53] This isn’t gonna get taken away by the cleaning crew. 清洁工没把它带走
[33:56] The c exchange by-laws. 交易流程
[33:58] From the editor who wrote the times article. 时代周刊的编辑
[34:00] Seems the underbroker told a big fib. 看来二线经纪人说谎
[34:02] When Q.T. Jammer went out the window,his underbroker, Q.T. 简默斯跳出窗户那刻起 他的手下
[34:04] bobby martin, inherited his book. 鲍比 马丁 继承他的客户手册
[34:07] Okay, so we don’t have the paper cup, 虽然没有那个纸杯
[34:09] but we have the motive. 但有动机
[34:11] Gentlemen, we have to find that cup. 先生们, 我们去找杯子
[35:22] You get anything else from the splinters, boss? 裂片有何进展, 头儿?
[35:24] Yeah. Antifreeze. 防冻剂
[35:26] Antifreeze? 除冻剂?
[35:28] You might want to take a look at what lindsay 你或许想看看琳德赛
[35:30] and i pulled from the new york public library. 和我在市图书馆的剪报
[35:32] Yeah? Tell me on the fly. 是吗? 路上告诉我
[35:35] What’s the rush? 你急什么?
[35:37] I have a train to catch. 我赶地铁
[36:07] We’re gonna take a little ride, Mr White. 跟我走, 怀特先生
[36:09] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[36:22] It’s a tragedy to all of us, Ms.Chandler, 是我们大家的损失 钱德勒女士
[36:23] but the market goes on. 但是交易仍要进行
[36:25] By sunrise, we’ll be open for business, 日出前, 我们将开始交易
[36:26] and I’d be honored to make you a killing. 我因您的盈利而骄傲
[36:29] And I’d be honored to bust you for a killing. 我因逮捕你而骄傲
[36:31] Hang up the phone, bobby. 挂断电话, 鲍比
[36:33] Bobby, what’s going on? 鲍比, 怎么啦?
[36:34] You look good in this office, bobby. 这办公室很合适你
[36:35] You look like you’d kill to be here. 为站在这里 你甚至可以杀人
[36:37] You murdered Q.T. Jammer. 你谋杀Q.T. 简默斯
[36:39] We pulled your print off the paper cup. 纸杯上有你的指纹
[36:41] Sec demands that all its brokers get printed 商盟存有每位经纪人的指纹
[36:44] hen they receive their series 7 license. 报出7位许可证号码
[36:46] Your name just popped up like that. 你的名字映入眼帘
[36:48] What it didn’t say was whether you take chloroform 只是不知道你是否 把氯仿倒入咖啡杯
[36:50] with your coffee or not.
[36:51] We also found this. “C” exchange by-laws. 我们也发现这个交易法则
[36:55] You stood to inherit his book. 你为了继承他的客户手册
[36:56] Q.T.Jammer was the senior partner. Q.T.简默斯是高级合伙人
[36:58] You were the underbroker. 你是普通经纪人
[37:00] You knew staging his death as a suicide would enable you 你知道策划一场自杀
[37:03] to get your hands on all of his clients. 会得到他的全部客户
[37:10] We lost $17 million that day, and I did the impossible– 那天我们陪入1千7百万
[37:15] I made cecil arthur money. 而我让西索 亚瑟赚钱
[37:20] -Tough day, huh, Q.T.? -Chernobyl. -糟糕的一天? -惨不忍睹
[37:24] It’s a good thing cecil arthur took my advice. 幸好西索 亚瑟 接受我的建议
[37:27] He made a killing on those oil contracts. 他在石油上赚了一大笔
[37:28] What are you, an authority? 你是什么, 权威?
[37:30] You make one right trade, and all of a sudden you’re an expert? 瞎猫撞见死耗子 就想称英雄?
[37:32] Get the hell out of my office! 从我办公室滚出去!
[37:33] Get fetch me my coffee, cold caller. 给我冲杯咖啡, 接待员
[37:36] Q.T.Jammer’s got a short memory, Q.T.简默斯显然没什么记性
[37:38] and like every other mega-millionaire egomaniac, 像所有狂妄的亿万富翁一样
[37:40] he thinks he’s the genius. 他自认为天才
[37:47] You bring $700 million into a commodities firm, 你为交易所赚取7千万
[37:50] you get made partner– not here. 你却被合伙人愚弄
[37:53] After three years, I was gonna get mine one way or the other. 足足3年, 是改变的时候
[38:21] so what, you were gonna party making millions, is that it? 你打算庆祝变成百万富翁?
[38:26] you think this is about the money? 你以为是因为钱?
[38:28] This is not about the money. 与钱无关
[38:30] It’s about the book. 是那本手册
[38:32] Because, you see, 因为
[38:33] life is about being at the right place at the right time 生存是在对的地方作对的事
[38:36] for the right reason. 为了正确的理由
[38:37] Winninand losing fortunes with a single touch of a button! 一健间决定赢或输!
[38:40] Now, if that’s not living, nothing is! 除此之外 生存没有其它意义!
[38:43] That’s not living, it’s called gambling, 那不是生存 那叫赌博
[38:46] and you just ran out of luck, pal. 恰巧你已用尽运气
[38:48] Put your hands behind your back. 双手背后
[38:52] Market’s closed. Let’s go. 结盘, 我们走
[39:02] This better be good,detective. 最好是好消息, 探长
[39:04] Train master’s not gonna be happy that I was pled from my run 上司应该不喜欢我敲班
[39:06] and the trains were delayed again. 列车又要晚点
[39:08] Eh, you let me worry about that. 让我为它操心吧
[39:10] You ever heard of ethylene glycol? 你没听说过乙二醇?
[39:13] I can’t say that I have. 我真没听过
[39:15] It’s an antifreeze used on the electrified third rail. 它是电力铁轨的防冻剂
[39:18] Keeps it from freezing in the winter. 保证冬天正常工作
[39:20] Well, that’s very interesting. 非常有趣
[39:22] What does it have to do with me? 和我有什么关系?
[39:24] Well, some of the splinters taken from the victim’s head 死者头部取出的裂片
[39:27] wound were saturated with ethylene glycol. 渗有乙二醇
[39:30] Yeah, so? 是吗?
[39:31] Your shoe paddle is used to separate the contact shoe 你的翘板用于分开连接轴
[39:34] from the train from the electrified third rail. 电力铁轨的连接轴
[39:37] Over time, the wood absorbs the ethylene glycol. 慢慢地木板渗有乙二醇
[39:40] Yeah, well, there’s a ton of shoe paddles in the system. 地铁公司有无数木制翘板
[39:43] Every conductor has one. 列车长人手一个
[39:44] Not all of them test positive for blood. 不是每个都沾有血迹
[39:47] You’re gonna have to do better than that, 你的所作所为远不只这个
[39:48] detective, or we’re done here. 探长, 我们应该谈完了
[39:49] We’re done when I say we’re done. 我说结束才结束
[40:00] Stand up. 起来
[40:04] Lift your jacket. 抬起夹克
[40:16] So I like fishing. 我喜欢钓鱼
[40:18] What the hell’s this got to do with anything? 有什么关系吗?
[40:20] It means that the shark’s tooth missing from the setting on your key chain here 说明原本挂在 钥匙扣上的鲨鱼牙齿
[40:23] was found embedded in randy williams’ hand. 在兰迪 威廉姆斯手里
[40:27] That tooth… 那颗牙齿…
[40:31] …came from that shark. …是那条鲨鱼的
[40:33] Your train was running late that night. 那晚你的列车晚点
[40:36] Reports were filed to explain the delays. 向上级报告晚点
[40:38] Randy williams and his roommate were slowing you down. 兰迪 威廉姆斯和室友拖累你
[40:43] Okay, I ain’t gonna tell you punks again. 这是最后一次警告
[40:45] If I got to stop the train one more time for you dirt bags, 如果再因你们停一次车
[40:47] I’m gonna come back here, and I’m gonna hurt somebody. 这里有人一定会受伤
[40:50] You ain’t gonna do nothin’! 你什么也不敢!
[40:52] Get back in your choo-choo box. 滚回你的小车厢
[40:55] these kids nowadays, they got no respect. 现今的孩子不懂得尊敬
[40:59] Every man has a breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限的
[41:04] Get off the door. 快点下车
[41:06] Last chance, randy. One more drink? 最后机会, 兰迪 再来一瓶?
[41:09] You go ahead, man– I’m done. 你自己去吧 我不行啦
[41:11] Get out of here. 快点下车
[41:15] You son of a bitch! I’ll kill you! 狗娘养的! 我杀了你!
[41:17] You ever had anybody spit in your face, detective? 有人在你脸上吐痰吗, 探长?
[41:20] I have been hit with soda bottles, cans,called every name in the book, 我被丢过饮料瓶, 易拉罐等等
[41:23] but nobody’s ever gonna spit in my face. 但没人在我脸上吐痰
[41:28] You deserve it,cap’n crunch. 你自找的
[41:30] You’re just a two-bit conductor. 你只是个列车长
[41:53] So somehow, beating a drunk and vulnerable kid to death 打死一个喝醉且无防备的孩子
[41:59] and throwing him out the back of a train makes it right? 把他丢出列车就对吗?
[42:05] I make $43,000 a year to keep this thing moving. 我每天驾驶地铁, 一年挣4万3
[42:09] People depend on me and these trains for their livelihood. 人们的生活离不开我和列车
[42:11] But who’s got my back? 但谁又为我着想?
[42:14] Who cares about me, the working man? 谁在乎我这样的工人?
[42:17] I did…until you broke the law. 我在乎…只要你犯法
[42:28] Yeah, mac, I’m on the train now. 是啊, 迈克 我已在地铁上
[42:29] I’probably gonna lose you. 快没信号啦
[42:31] I’m doing a 4:00-to- 12:00 tomorrow–I’ll see you then. 我明天从4点到12点 那明天见
[42:34] Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna go straight home, 好, 好, 我一定直接回家
[42:36] I’m not finding any bodies. Trust me. 相信我, 不会再有什么尸体啦
[42:39] Yeah,yeah,yeah.All right, you too.All right. 好, 好…你也是
[42:48] Oh, get out of here. 终于逃出来啦
[42:58] Hey, how you doing? 嘿, 你好
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme