Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My hump,my hump,my hump,
[00:02] my hump,my hump,my hump
[00:03] my lovely little lumps
[00:05] check it out
[00:07] I drive these brothers crazy,
[00:08] I do it on the daily
[00:10] they treat me really nicely,
[00:12] they buy me all these icies
[00:15] dolce & gabbana,
[00:16] fendi and nadonna karan,
[00:18] they be sharin’ all their money got me wearin’ fly
[00:22] but I ain’t askin’,
[00:24] they say they love my ass in
[00:26] seven jeans,true religion’s
[00:28] I say no,but they keep givin’
[00:30] so I keep on takin’ and no I ain’t taken
[00:35] So,brigitte,has he changed fashion?
[00:36] I don’t know how he do it.
[00:39] My love,my love,my love,my love
[00:40] you love my lady lumps
[00:42] my hump,my hump,my hump,my humps they got you…
[00:46] she’s got me spending…
[00:48] I’m mark steines,backstage,with a 我是马克 斯特内斯 带您先睹为快
[00:50] sneak peek at the event of all events, 盛典的后台现场
[00:52] the unveiling of gavin ruvelle’s spring line. 揭开盖文 鲁维尔 春季发布会的神秘密纱
[00:55] Now,they are keeping the lid tight on this one. 保密工作滴水不漏
[00:57] He’s got something special planned, 他将奉上特别之作
[00:59] but I will be right here in the thick of it all, 但我穿过道道防线
[01:02] and that means you get the exclusive: 意味您收看的是独家报道:
[01:04] Painted-on swimwear. 彩绘之泳装
[01:05] Look alive,ladies. 动起来, 女士们
[01:06] No slouching. 不要死气沉沉
[01:08] I want you walking down that runway like you’re stepping on those people’s faces. 我希望在伸展台上 看到大家的气势
[01:11] Serena,nadia,you’re on deck. 塞瑞娜, 娜迪亚, 马上轮到你们
[01:15] They say I’m really sexy,
[01:17] the boys they wanna sex me
[01:19] they always standing next to me,
[01:21] always dancing next to me
[01:23] tryin’ a feel my hump,
[01:24] hump lookin’ at my lump,lump
[01:27] you can look but you can’t touch it
[01:29] if you touch it I’m-a start some drama
[01:33] you don’t want no drama
[01:35] no,no drama,no,no,no,no drama
[01:38] so don’t pull on my hand,boy,
[01:41] you ain’t my man,boy
[01:42] I’m just tryn’a dance,boy,
[01:45] and move my hump
[01:46] my hump,my hump,my hump,my hump
[01:49] my hump,my hump,my hump,
[01:51] my hump,my hump,my hump
[01:53] my lovely lady lumps
[01:55] My lovely lady lumps…
[02:07] Serena! 塞瑞娜!
[02:08] Oh,my god! 上帝啊!
[02:10] She’s not breathing. We need a doctor. 已停止呼吸, 叫医生
[02:12] Serena? Serena? 塞瑞娜? 塞瑞娜?
[02:18] Stop flashing. 不要闪光灯
[02:19] Stop taking pictures. 别拍了
[02:20] Please,stop! Please,stop taking pictures! 停下! 请别拍了!
[02:22] There is a lot of confusion and questions. 无数的困惑和疑问
[02:25] We are not sure exactly what happened, 我们不知道发生了什么
[02:27] but what we do know,mary, 但是我们知道
[02:28] is that police are investigating the death of one of the fashion rld’s top models. 警方正着手调查 世界超级名模的死因
[02:34] That’s right,mary. 是的, 玛丽
[02:35] It happened right here at club vista. 就在这里, 维斯塔俱乐部
[02:44] What’s with the paint? 颜料用来干嘛?
[02:45] Gavin ruvelle– he’s a designer out of manhattan. 盖文 鲁维尔 享誉曼哈顿的设计师
[02:49] Air brushes his models with his upcoming swimsuit line. 在模特身上绘制 其最新的泳装设计
[02:53] Fashion from the hardware store. 五金卖场的时尚
[02:56] You can get a shawl and a chamois in the same aisle. 一样的长形走廊 也能买到披肩和鹿皮
[02:58] Who’s our vic? 受害人是谁?
[03:00] Serena portinova. 塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦
[03:01] Her face is on the cover of every magazine, 她是各大杂志的封面女郎
[03:03] not to mention a billboard in times square. 不用提时代广场的巨型广告
[03:06] Mac,you’ve got to get out of the lab. 迈克, 你该走出实验室
[03:11] A lot of blood. 大量失血
[03:12] Suffered blunt force trauma to the back of the head. 后脑遭钝器袭击
[03:21] Gravitational drops every two or three feet. 每2至3英寸便有一处血滴
[03:31] Blood trail ends here. 在此终结
[03:36] It’s going to be difficult to find signs of a struggle in this mess. 废墟中找寻线索可不容易
[04:06] Wasn’t as hard as I thought. 比我预期的要简单
[04:08] Blood. 血
[04:10] Think you found our murder weapon. 貌似已找到凶器
[04:17] And about a hundred suspects. 以及上百个嫌疑人 犯罪现场调查:纽约
[04:22] out here in the fields
[04:26] I fought for my meals
[04:30] I get my back into my living
[04:38] I don’t need to fight “耗费”
[04:43] to prove I’m right
[04:47] I don’t need to be forgiven
[04:58] CSI NY Season 02 Episode 12
[05:10] I’m the only body painter for mr.Ruvelle’s fashion. 我是唯一被 鲁维尔先生指定的彩绘师
[05:14] I’m responsible for it all. 我负责全部
[05:22] Then you can tell me why there’s a 那你告诉我为什么
[05:24] blood-stained paint can in the corner of the changing area. 沾着血的颜料罐 会出现在更衣区
[05:27] No,I can’t,detective. 我不知道, 长官
[05:29] I’m an artist,not an inventory clerk. 我是艺术家, 不是管理员
[05:32] All right, so do you know what gavin and serena were arguing about? 你知道盖文和 塞瑞娜为何争吵吗?
[05:35] No,but it sounded quite serious. 不清楚, 但听似很严重
[05:37] He grabbed her and he wouldn’t let her go. 他抓住她不放
[06:00] Yes,I had words with serena. 是的, 我曾责备塞瑞娜
[06:03] I needed her to focus. 她必须专心于工作
[06:04] Tonight’s show was about my career,not her. 今晚关系我的前途 而不是她的
[06:07] Serena. What’s wrong with you? 塞瑞娜, 你怎么啦?
[06:09] I told you,I’m fine. 我说过, 我很好
[06:11] -You’re hurting me. -You mess up my show, -你弄疼我啦 -如果搞砸我的发布会
[06:13] and the next runway you see will be from the window of an airplane, 你将会坐在飞机里 迎接下一个舞台
[06:15] taking you back to miami. 直接把你送回迈阿密
[06:16] Don’t threaten me! 休想威胁我!
[06:19] And you found a way to make that clear to her? 而你们最终达成共识?
[06:21] I thought she was drunk again. 我以为她又喝醉了
[06:23] She could barely stand up. 她甚至站不直
[06:25] I didn’t want her stumbling down the runway. 我不想她在伸展台跌倒
[06:27] Ruining your show. 毁了你的发布会
[06:28] Hurting herself. 伤了她自己
[06:31] Are we finished here? 我们谈完吧?
[07:29] Definitely suffered blunt force trauma. 显然遭受强烈击撞
[07:32] Note the crescent shape of the wound. 留意月牙形的伤口
[07:34] Minor hematoma. 轻度血肿
[07:36] But not enough to kill her. 不足以致死
[07:37] No,she survived the blow to the head. 她逃过头部重创的一劫
[07:39] It was her heart that did her in. 她的心脏使其送命
[07:40] Her heart? 心脏?
[07:41] Official cause of death was ventricular fibrillation. 死亡原因是心室纤维颤动
[07:45] E heart’s rhythm becomes disordered. 她的心律紊乱
[07:47] Losing its ability to pump blood. 丧失供血功能
[07:49] She may have been beautiful on the outside, 她或许外表美丽
[07:51] but it was armageddon on the inside. 内部却不堪入目
[07:53] So if the head injury didn’t contribute to the heart malfunctioning, 如果心脏衰竭不是 由于脑外伤所引起
[07:57] did you find anything that did? 是因为什么呢?
[07:59] I,uh, examined a sample from the lining of her stomach. 我化验了她的胃隔板
[08:04] Severe derioration due to malnutrition, 营养不良引起的恶化斑
[08:06] which might explain the void,but… 或许是空空如也的原因
[08:09] there’s a void? 空空如也?
[08:10] Yes,in her stomach. Nothing. 是的, 她的胃里什么也没有
[08:11] Nada,zip. 空袋子一个
[08:12] Well,that’s not surprising. 不奇怪
[08:13] Every self-respecting supermodel suffers from malnutrition. 每个自尊心强的名模 都饱受营养不良
[08:16] Yes,but she was an otherwise healthy young lady. 不然她则是一位 年轻的健康小姐
[08:19] Yeah, 是啊
[08:20] which begs the question, what caused her heart 到底什么导致心室衰竭?
[08:23] to short circuit? 短路?
[08:32] Hey! What’d I tell you? 你想让我说什么?
[08:33] Get your hands off of me! 别碰我!
[08:37] That was a double homicide. 是两起凶杀案
[08:39] Got prints off the weapon. 先不提枪上的指纹
[08:41] The blood spatter! 血溅四处!
[08:44] That’s right,three strikes! 是的, 揍了三拳!
[08:45] Yeah,it’s a through-and-through 是啊, 全部搞定
[08:47] excuse me. Where is detective flack? 劳驾, 弗莱克警官在哪?
[08:50] Flack’s right there. 弗莱克就在那里
[08:51] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[09:03] I just shot a woman! 我刚刚向一个女人开枪!
[09:07] I think she’s dead! 我想她死了!
[09:08] Okay. 好的
[09:09] Calm down. 冷静些
[09:11] Just relax. 放轻松
[09:13] What’s your name,buddy? 你叫什么名字, 伙计?
[09:14] Paul richmont. 保罗 里奇蒙特
[09:17] I just shot dr.Rachel jeffries. 我对医生瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯开枪
[09:22] Her body’s in an alley in soho, 尸体在索霍区的后巷里
[09:25] outside her office. 在她的办公室外边
[09:33] This is expensive jewelry. 昂贵的首饰
[09:37] Why’s she carrying it around in her purse? 为何随身携带在皮包里?
[09:41] Gunshot to the back. 背部中枪
[09:47] No exit wound. 子弹没有穿透
[09:49] Another wound here on the back of the leg. 另一个弹口在腿后侧
[09:54] There’s blood in front of the door… 门外有血迹
[09:57] which leads to her office. 并指向她的办公室
[10:00] She’s got her keys with her. 她握着钥匙
[10:01] If she came out of thadoor, 如果她从门里出来
[10:02] why did she head towards an eight-foot wall? 为什么要面朝死胡同
[10:05] Because paul richmont forced her to go that way. 因为保罗 里奇蒙特避她转过去
[10:07] But she’d have to climb up. 至少应该有逃脱的迹象
[10:11] It’s literally a dead-end alley. 确实是条死胡同
[10:15] Lindsay? 琳德赛?
[10:17] -Lindsay? -What? -琳德赛? -什么?
[10:19] Sorry. I just,uh… 对不起 我只是…
[10:21] I thought I just saw that portobello mushroom move. 我大概看到蘑菇在蠕动
[10:27] You did. 没错
[10:30] I think it’s a leech. 貌似水蛭
[10:33] That’s so strange that it’s even here. 在这里出现已经够怪了
[10:35] I mean,they feed off of… 它们通常吃…
[11:12] hey,what up,doc? 怎么啦, 专家?
[11:13] I got a straight-up full handprint on the paint can. 颜料罐上发现4个整齐的指纹
[11:16] No hit in afis. 指纹数据库没有线索
[11:17] That’s not surprising, 不惊讶
[11:18] because serena portinova died from something other than the injury to her head. 因为塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 不是死于心律衰竭
[11:23] Yeah,this is starting to make sense,now. 终于有些道理啦
[11:25] How so? 那又怎样?
[11:26] The blood from the dented paint can isn’t sere’S. 颜料罐上的血不是塞瑞娜的
[11:28] It’s from an unknown female donor. 属于一个未知女性
[11:30] Okay,so we have a dented paint can that didn’t kill our model, 一个吻合的罐子 却不是杀害死者的凶器
[11:33] and an unknown bleeder. 和一个未知的失血者
[11:34] And the jury is still out whether we even have a murder. 陪审团不会受理 这样的凶杀案
[12:02] Detective taylor, 探长泰勒
[12:03] proceed to 14th and state. 14号现场描述
[12:05] We have a possible homicide at club vista. 维斯塔俱乐部发现一起凶杀案
[12:13] Crew from this truck worked the fashion show last night, 这公司的小组为 昨晚的服装秀工作
[12:15] packed up after it was over. 结束后负责搬运
[12:18] The day crew unloads the truck,though. That was about an hour ago. 工人今天卸载货车 就在1个钟头前
[12:21] And that’s when they found her. 与此同时发现尸体
[12:25] Body number two. 第二具尸体
[12:31] Anyone see anything? 有目击证人吗?
[12:33] Once you’re inside the security perimeter of the fashion show, 一旦踏进戒备森严的时装秀场
[12:36] it’s difficult to keep track of who’s doing what. 无暇留其他人在干什么
[12:38] Everyone assumes if you’re there, 大家认为只要身在其中
[12:40] you’ve got a job to do. 必定有大堆的工作要做
[12:50] Feels like a fracture of the cervical vertebrae. 貌似颈椎骨折
[12:52] Trace of paint. 颜料
[12:55] Same color as serena portinova’s painted-on swimsuit. 与塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 身上的泳装颜色一致
[12:58] Everyone’s wearingreen this season. 这季绿色当道
[13:07] What else do you want me to say? 还想让我说什么?
[13:08] We have been over this time and time again. 我们已经谈过无数次
[13:11] I knew what I was doing. 我知道自己的所作所为
[13:12] I shot her. 我开枪杀了她
[13:15] End of story. 说完了
[13:16] If it’s all the same to you, mr.richmont, 倘若事实如此, 里奇蒙特
[13:18] we need some details. 我们需要细节
[13:20] Why did you put the leeches on her body? 为什么把水蛭放在她身上?
[13:23] It was… 那是…
[13:27] symbolic. 一个象征
[13:29] All part of the plan. 是计划的一部分
[13:31] Premeditated,isn’t that what you call it? 你们不是称其为[ 预谋 ]吗?
[13:35] They take that into account,rit? 法官以此为依据, 是吧?
[13:37] When they decide whether you get life or death? 判决是生是死?
[13:40] Symbolic of what? 什么的象征?
[13:42] Dr. Jeffries made me believe 杰弗瑞斯医生让我坚信
[13:45] that she could cure me, 她能治愈我
[13:46] but it was a lie. 但那是谎话
[13:48] You’re sick? 你有病?
[13:49] Blood disease. 血液病
[13:52] Hereditary, ultimately fatal. 遗传性的, 致命的
[13:56] She made me believe that she could help me. 她让我相信她能救我
[14:00] So I spent all of my savings believing . 所以我用尽积蓄, 去相信
[14:04] She’s a leech, 她就是水蛭
[14:05] so I killed her, because she deserves it. 所以我杀了她 是她的报应
[14:11] I looked her right in the eye, and I shot her. 我注视着她的眼睛 开枪毙了她
[14:14] No,you didn’T. 不, 你没有
[14:17] She was shot in the back. 她是背后中弹
[14:19] Never saw it coming. 并不知情
[14:28] you couldn’t have looked her in the eyes. 你没有注视她的双眼
[14:31] You weren’t even there. 你甚至不在现场
[14:35] that’s why you just reacted the way you did when I mentioned the leeches. 所以当我提到水蛭 你的第一反应…
[14:39] It was a surprise. 是惊讶
[14:40] I gave you that gun. 枪是我上缴
[14:43] My fingerprints are on it. 上面有我的指纹
[14:46] That’s all sound evidence, paul, 听起来都是证据, 保罗
[14:48] but it doesn’t mean you fired the gun. 但不是你开得枪
[15:24] you’re breaking innocence
[15:29] taking our lives
[15:33] you’re breathing ’em up
[15:36] and taking everything
[15:39] breathing ’em up
[15:43] and taking everything
[16:07] Bullets are magnetized. 子弹被磁化
[16:08] Exactly. 非常正确
[16:09] You are as smart as you are beautiful. 你的聪慧和美丽共存
[16:12] Don’t flirt with me, hammerback. 不要对我调情 汉默贝克
[16:14] Yes,detective. 遵命, 长官
[16:19] Stay focused. 专心工作
[16:35] hey,want to see a magic trick? 想看魔术吗?
[16:36] Sure. 当然
[16:38] Is that paul richmont’gun? 那是保罗 里奇蒙特的枪?
[16:39] Mm-hmm. 是的
[16:40] Good,it’s going to come in handy. 很好, 正好派上用场
[16:44] Not finished yet. 还没完
[16:47] Take a look at this. 看这个
[16:50] Now that’s a match. 正好一对
[16:52] Wow. 天啊
[16:53] That’s new. 新发现
[16:54] Somehow the gun and bullets were magnetized. 由于某种原因 枪和子弹一同被磁化
[16:57] Well,there are a lot of things that could make that happen,right? 有很多引发的途径, 是吧?
[16:59] That’s true. 当然
[17:00] But this kind of cnge in polarization is usually temporary. 但此种磁化现象 通常是暂时性的
[17:04] These bullets are still electrically charged. 而子弹仍存有电磁
[17:06] Which means, 说明
[17:07] our mystery shooter, 神秘枪手和枪
[17:08] the gun, and the bullets were exposed to 还有子弹一起
[17:10] a very strong magnetic field within the last six hours. 6小时内一同被强磁场干扰
[17:13] Hm. 恩
[17:14] So you’re still thinking paul richmont is innocent? 所以你依旧认为 保罗 里奇蒙特无辜?
[17:16] Yeah,I do. 是的
[17:17] Unle you have evidence to prove otherwise? 除非有证据反驳?
[17:18] Just the gsr on his hand and on his jacket. 他手上和外套有枪击残余物
[17:22] That just means he handled the gun. 只能说明他拿过枪
[17:23] The leech in the chinese food box was full of blood. 外卖盒里的水蛭满腹是血
[17:26] That’s the reason it didn’t make its way to rachel jeffries’ body. 说明为何没有吸食 杰弗瑞斯的尸体
[17:29] Make its way? 别有一套?
[17:30] I found traces of distilled water 我在外卖盒里发现
[17:32] and hirudosalt in the take-out boxes. 蒸馏水和水蛭培育盐
[17:35] Those are two things you need to sustain leeches. 养育水蛭的两个必要条件
[17:37] Okay, so the leeches were stored in the boxes. 所以水蛭被保存在饭盒里
[17:40] Exactly. 正确
[17:40] And the boxes obviously dropped and spilled open, 显然盒子是翻倒盖掀
[17:43] and the leeches made their way to the closest source of blood, 水蛭攀涌到最近的血缘体上
[17:46] rachel jeffries. 瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯
[17:50] Except for the one. 却有一位例外
[17:51] Our portobello guy, 蘑菇老兄
[17:53] he stayed in the box ’cause he was full. 它吃得太饱而没离开盒子
[17:54] He didn’t need to feed. 无需被喂养
[17:55] Which is odd. 这很奇怪
[17:57] Right? So I tested him. 所以我将它解胞
[17:58] Where was his last meal? 它最后的午餐是什么?
[18:01] Even though the dna results from the blood don’t give us an exact match to our suspect, 即使血样不能完全 吻合嫌疑人的DNA
[18:05] I did find traces of demucosal, 却发现降粘膜硬化剂
[18:07] a drug used to treat people with blood disease. 一种针对血液病的药物
[18:11] Paul richmont. 保罗 里奇蒙特
[18:12] So you’re saying paul brought those leeches into the alley? 你认为是保罗 把水蛭带到巷子里?
[18:15] Well,it puts him at the scene. 这说明他在现场
[18:17] He confessed to the murder. 他承认谋杀
[18:20] He’s connected to the gun and the leeches, 他将枪和水蛭联系到一起
[18:21] and he has a motive. 他有动机
[18:23] Sounds like case closed. 听似已经破案
[18:24] I just can’t buy it. 我仍无法认同
[18:26] I can’t shake his reaction. 我不能忽略他的反应
[18:28] I mean,he was definitely shocked when I asked him about those leeches. 当我提到水蛭时 他确实非常惊讶
[18:31] And why would he let one feed off his own blood? 为何让其中一只 吸食自己的血?
[18:34] I mean,somebody brought those bloodsuckers down to the alley, lindsay, 某人确实把吸血虫 带进巷子里
[18:38] but I’m sticking to my gut and saying that it wasn’t paul richmont. 但直觉告诉我 保罗不是凶手
[18:43] I found microscopic trace on the body of your second victim,jennifer fazotti. 我用显微镜发现 二号受害人身上的线索
[18:50] Fungal spores? 真菌孢子?
[18:51] The physical characteristics aren’t very distinct, 物理特性不是非常明显
[18:54] so there’s more work to be done. 还有待于研究
[18:56] I just find the stuff. 我刚刚才发现
[18:57] Sounds like a job for adam. 貌似为亚当找到个差事
[19:01] Cod is fractured lamina of the c4 vertebra, 死因是由于第四块脊椎板骨折
[19:06] with penetration into the neural canal, 穿透神经沟
[19:09] causing partial cord transection. 尤其是绳状截断物
[19:12] A broken neck. 一条断颈
[19:13] The result of a lot of force. 重力袭击的结果
[19:15] Not necessarily from the object thahit her, 不一定来自撞击她的物体
[19:16] but certainly from the hand behind the object. 但一定来自操纵物体的那只手
[19:22] This looks a lot like the injury to the first model. 与第一个模特的伤口相似
[19:24] Yes,but this one is a perfect match to 是的, 却完全吻合
[19:26] the little can of paint you found at the fashion show. 秀场发现的颜料罐
[19:31] And jennifer fazotti’s dna matches the blood on that can. 詹尼弗 方佐提的DNA 与罐子上的血迹吻合
[19:36] That solves one mystery. 一个谜团被解开
[19:37] Still doesn’t fully explain how the first model’s heart failed. 仍无法解释心脏的衰竭
[19:41] Well,she was intoxicated. 她醉得晕晕沉沉
[19:44] An impact with nearly anything backstage 后台的任何物体
[19:46] could have caused the laceration on her neck. 均可能造成她的颈伤
[19:52] Still doesn’t answer my question. 仍无法解释我的疑问
[19:54] Maybe thisan. 或许这个可以
[19:55] I got tox results back. 这是毒性分析结果
[19:58] I found high levels of ecstacy in miss portinova’s lungs. 波提诺瓦小姐的肺部 发现大量的摇头丸
[20:03] Lungs? 肺?
[20:04] She smoked ecstasy? 她抽摇头丸?
[20:06] I’ve never heard of it. 闻所未闻
[20:07] I’ve never seen it. 见所未见
[20:08] Don’t know if it’s even possible. 可能性亦无从知晓
[20:10] It’s time we find out. 让我们来揭开谜底
[20:16] That’s not your lunch,is it? 不是你的午餐吧?
[20:19] my own little drug lab. 我的私人毒品研发室
[20:24] Smoked? 吸食?
[20:25] Strange way to take X. 奇特的吸毒方法
[20:27] Not only strange, 不仅奇特
[20:28] virtually impossible. 实际上是不可能的
[20:30] Pure x,no vapors. 纯毒无蒸汽
[20:36] Vaporization temperature is too close to the combustion temperature. 汽化温度非常接近燃烧温度
[20:40] Drugs on fire. 燃烧的毒品
[20:41] Not a good thing if you’re trying to get high. 单纯为摇头, 不会这样
[20:43] So the verdict is you can’t smoke ecstasy. 结论是摇头丸不可被吸食
[20:46] So then how did serena od on x without taking any? 塞瑞娜既然未吸毒 怎会死于毒品?
[21:10] Aspergillus sydowii. 赛氏曲霉
[21:12] I was just tnking about that. 我刚刚就在想
[21:14] It’s the fungal spores found on jennifer fazotti’s body. 是二号尸体上发现的真菌孢子
[21:18] Fungal spores?Says they’re indigenous to the sahara desert. 真菌孢子? 它们来自撒哈拉沙漠
[21:21] How does an african fungus end up on a murder victim in new york city? 怎会在纽约的凶器上 发现非洲的真菌?
[21:31] I don’t come in until 9:00, 上午九点后我才上班
[21:32] but dr.Jeffries usually schedules appointments as early as 7:30. 但杰弗瑞斯医生通常 7:30就开始就诊
[21:37] The tv wasn’t like ts yesterday. 这电视昨天还好好的
[21:39] The patients,they come in and fiddle with it like they’re at home. 病人闲时就爱拨弄电视
[21:45] Did you see the doctor this morning? 今早你见过医生吗?
[21:47] No. 没有
[21:48] I was late. 我迟到了
[21:49] Do you know anybody who might want to hurt dr. Jeffries? 你认为谁可能 伤害医生杰弗瑞斯?
[21:54] No. 没有
[21:56] No,she helped a lot of people. 她帮助许多人
[21:58] I mean,her patients adored her. 病人们尊敬她
[22:00] What about her personal life? 她的私人生活呢?
[22:02] Dr. Jeffries really didn’t have a personal life. 杰弗瑞斯医生没有私人生活
[22:05] What hpened to your neck? 你的脖子怎么了?
[22:09] Scratched myself. 自己挠的
[22:10] I was in a hurry this morning. 今早我在赶时间
[22:12] Like I said,I was running late. 我急得匆匆莽莽
[22:15] I need to notify the doctor’s patients, you know, 我得通知各位病人
[22:18] cancel appointments. 取消预约
[22:19] Sure. 当然
[22:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:26] Stella? 斯戴拉?
[22:29] It’s all just a little too neat. 这里过于整洁
[22:34] I’m going back to the crime scene. 我再去现场看看
[23:33] Please, can you just tell me what hapned? 请告诉我发生什么事?
[23:35] All I got was a message saying that my husband was here. 他们只说我的丈夫在这里
[23:38] Dr. Rachel jeffries was found dead this morning. 瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯医生今早被害
[23:41] Your husband paul has confessed to the murder. 你的丈夫前来自首
[23:43] Oh,paul. 天啊, 保罗
[23:46] Can I see him can I talk to him? 我能见他和他谈谈吗?
[23:48] Not ye 不能
[23:51] he told me he was gonna kill her. 他告诉我他要杀她
[23:54] But I-I didn’t believe him. 但我并不相信
[24:08] Do you own a gun? 你有枪吗?
[24:10] Paul did, 保罗有
[24:10] but I thought he got rid of it. 我以为他把它处理掉了
[24:13] She was evil. 她是魔鬼
[24:15] She was trying to help your husband. 她试图帮助你的丈夫
[24:18] It was all a scam. 全是诡计
[24:19] She promised him miracles. 她向他许诺奇迹
[24:35] At first, she seemed like someone who really wanted to help him. 或许看上去想帮他
[24:37] She was the one doctor that 她是唯一的医生
[24:39] never said that his condition was terminal 没有断言他的病
[24:42] or fatal. 是无药可救
[24:44] Did you ever have him see other doctors? 他看过其他医生吗?
[24:46] Yeah. I-I told him to get another opinion. 是的, 我让他试试其它治疗
[24:50] But that doctor told paul that he was still dying. 但医生说他就快死了
[24:53] So it was clear that all dr. Jeffries was after was our money. 很明显杰弗瑞斯医生 就是为了骗钱
[24:58] How much money did you spend? 你们花费多少钱?
[25:00] Everything we had. 全部
[25:03] She used old folk remedies and put leeches on his body 她用民间药方 把水蛭放在他身上
[25:08] and told him it would draw the poisons from the blood. 并说它会吸出体内的毒素
[25:11] I’m going to save your life,paul. 我会救你的命, 保罗
[25:17] Dr. Jeffries was using leeches? 杰弗瑞斯医生使用水蛭?
[25:19] $3,000 a session. 3000美金一疗程
[25:22] Paul says she’s raising them now. 保罗说她要为它们涨价
[25:25] Them? 它们?
[25:26] Leeches. 水蛭
[25:29] She believes that she’s the answer to the viruses 她说她有对付病菌的方法
[25:31] and the cures that conventional medicine can’t cure. 治愈传统医学无法治愈的疾病
[25:35] She’s preparing for an epidemic. 她筹备挑战疫疾
[25:47] She had live maggots in a tank. 她在大罐子里饲养蛆
[25:50] I looked it up. 我作过调查
[25:50] They’re used to eat dead flesh to fight infection. 它们吸食死肉从而防御疾病
[25:54] Bee venom is supposed to help with arthritis. 蜜蜂毒会治疗关节炎
[25:57] Oh,if you take a spider 如果你喜欢蜘蛛
[25:59] and you wrap it in a raisin and swallow it, 与葡萄干一起吞下去
[26:00] it’s supposed to be a remedy for malaria. 那将治疗疟疾
[26:02] Delicious. 美味
[26:03] I mean,stella,this woman has a medical degree from a prestigious school. 这个女人从名牌医学大学毕业
[26:07] Sounds like she was moonlighting as an alternative healer. 似乎她夜晚兼职巫师
[26:10] So dr. Jeffries was using the leeches to treat paul, 杰弗瑞斯医生用水蛭治疗保罗
[26:13] and she was on her way to bringing them to the basement when she was shot. 在把它们送去 地下室的路上被枪杀
[26:17] So the leeches used to connect paul to the alley, 之前水蛭可以证明保罗在后巷
[26:19] but now they just connect him to dr. Jeffries. 现在它只能说明他见过医生
[26:21] Which supports my theory that paul was nowhere near the crime scene. 证明我的论点 保罗不在案发现场
[26:24] It’s all very strange. 全盘出格
[26:26] So we have one model,jennifer, 一个模特, 詹尼弗
[26:28] dead from a broken neck. 死于颈伤
[26:30] Another model,serena, 另一个模特, 塞瑞娜
[26:31] who died from an ecstasy overdose. 死于过量吸食摇头丸
[26:33] Jennifer had african fungal spores on her body. 詹尼弗身上发现非洲菌孢
[26:36] Adam’s sure of it. 亚当非常肯定
[26:38] Has jennifer fazotti ever been to africa? 詹尼弗去过非洲吗?
[26:40] I called the modeling agency. 我联系过模特中介
[26:41] They said she hasn’t been anywhere near the continent. 他们说她根本 没靠近过非洲大陆
[26:44] Do we even have a reason to believe that the two deaths are even cnected? 我们有理由相信 两单案件有关联吗?
[26:48] Yes. 是的
[26:49] Citrus green body paint. 特殊绿色颜料
[26:51] Portinova, our first victim, 波提诺瓦, 第一个受害人
[26:53] wore a green painted-on swimsuit. 身上画着绿色泳装
[26:55] Fazotti, our second victim, 方佐提, 第二个受害人
[26:56] had it on her neck from being hit with a can of green paint. 脖子被绿色颜料罐击中 并沾有颜料
[26:58] Yet there was a full supply of green body paint at the show. 展会备有充足的绿色颜料
[27:04] 12 cans,including our murder weapon, never opened. 12罐包括凶器, 无一被开启
[27:11] We need to test the green paint that came off our first model’s body. 我们来化验一号模特的绿色
[27:18] You good with a wrench? 你蛮会用扳手吧?
[27:22] Am I good with a wrench? 我很会用扳手吗?
[27:46] Positive for ecstasy. 大概是摇头丸
[27:49] Serena portinova inhaled the green body paint. 塞瑞娜吸入绿色颜料
[27:51] That’s not possible. 不可能
[27:52] There were no traces of pigment in her nostrils or her throat. 她的鼻孔和喉咙没有色素
[27:55] The heat from the runway lights vaporized the paint. 伸展台的强热灯光使颜料蒸发
[27:58] She inhaled the fumes,causing her death. 她吸入毒烟而亡
[28:03] All right,now the question is 问题来啦
[28:05] how did the ecstasy get in the paint? 摇头丸如何跑进颜料?
[28:10] Oil-based paint means 油基颜料说明
[28:12] the ecstasy was in an oil-soluble freebase form. 这种摇头丸是: 油容性可卡因
[28:15] Which vaporizes easily, 很容易蒸发
[28:18] explainingow serena inhaled the ecstasy. 解释塞瑞娜如何吸入摇头丸
[28:23] Danny, we’ve uncovered an ecstasy smuggling scheme. 丹尼, 我们发现的是 一起毒品走私案
[28:26] This wasn’t just tablets simply crushed and mixed into the paint. 不是单纯的把药丸扔进颜料
[28:31] Someone had to convert ecstasy powder 有人得将药丸转化成粉末
[28:33] to its freebase l form. 再加热精炼出可卡因
[28:38] Someone with a significant knowledge of chemistry. 那人必定精通化学
[28:42] This is a sophisticated operation. 这是个精辟的操作
[29:02] Nice theory,but we didn’t find a trace of ecstasy in this can. 论点不错, 而这罐没有摇头丸
[29:06] Only pigments,oil and alcohol. 只有色素, 油脂和酒精
[29:08] There was a full supply of unopened green paint at the fashion show. 秀场还有许多没开封的颜料
[29:11] Means it was switched. 说明被调包
[29:12] Someone replaced the spiked green with regular green, 有人用普通绿换调[ 荧光绿 ]
[29:15] and our second victim,jennifer fazotti, 而2号死者, 詹尼弗 方佐提
[29:17] caught them doing it. 将他逮个正着
[29:18] So our first victim died from the paint, 所以1号死者因颜料而亡
[29:20] our second victim died for the paint. 2号死者为颜料而亡
[29:27] Yeah,we filled the order for the fashion show. 是的, 我们为秀提供颜料
[29:29] Gavin ruvelle had us send over the entire rainbow of colors. 盖文 鲁维尔让我们 送上彩虹般的颜色
[29:32] Hey,joey,that’s oil-based exterior,aisle four. 喏,乔伊 油性漆, 4号库
[29:38] We stock every paint you can imagine, from boat paint to body paint. 我们的颜料种类繁多 从船漆到人体彩绘漆
[29:41] I keep telling my boss we need a better inventory system, 我向老板提议应该 建个完备的存货目录
[29:43] but here we go. 就在这儿
[29:45] Angelic body paint. 安格里克身体彩绘颜料
[29:48] It’s made in georgia. 产地: 乔治亚洲
[29:49] Yeah,folks pay big bucks for this stuff. 人们花大价钱购买这个
[29:51] You ask me, there’s better products out there, 我认为有更好的产品
[29:53] but hey, what do I know? 但关我什么事?
[29:54] I just haul it up from atlanta. 我只不过是个打工仔
[29:55] We’re gonna need to take a look at this supply of body paint. 我们需要研究这种颜料
[29:58] Knock yourself out. 自己研究吧
[29:59] All right. All right. 好的, 好的
[30:28] …Can talk really fast. [ 我们能快点说吗 ]
[30:29] Doesn’t he talk fast? [ 他说的不够快吗? ]
[30:30] It’s that southern charm. [ 南部的魅力 ]
[30:31] Is that what it is? [ 是这样吗? ]
[30:32] No,everything’s slower in the south,I thought… [ 我以为南部的节奏比较慢 ] 昨天电视还好好的
[30:35] the tv wasn’t like this yesterday.
[30:41] …A water main break in washlow avenue and currently on 54th street, [ 靠近沃什大街的堤防破裂 现在流到第54大街 ]
[30:44] only one lane is open there. [ 只有一道排水渠被打开 ]
[31:05] we’ve tested every can of paint for ecstasy,mac. 寻找摇头丸, 化验每个罐子
[31:07] Negativecross the board. 毫无发现
[31:09] So far,only the paint on serena’s body was tainted. 目前为止, 只有塞瑞娜 身上的颜料被污染
[31:13] I mean,either this is the smallest smuggling ring in new york,or they… 此乃纽约城最微量的走私 除非…
[31:15] smugglers knew we’d get to the paint warehouse, 走私犯知道我们会去仓库
[31:17] so they got rid of any other evidence. 他们已经销毁证据
[31:19] Exactly. 正确
[31:21] Where does that get us now? 我们现在从哪里着手?
[31:23] Back to the fungal spores. 回到菌孢
[31:26] Perfect timing,fellas. 来得刚刚好
[31:28] We are looking down from 22,300 miles in space. 我们从22300里的高空俯视
[31:32] We found those spores here on earth,adam. 我们在地球的这里发现袍子
[31:35] I’m a scientist without a badge,danny. 我是一个不为功名的科学家
[31:38] Trust me. 相信我
[31:39] This is global satellite imagery,danny. 这是人造卫星全球定位系统
[31:42] The white and gray areas on the screen represent current cloud cover. 白和灰色的部分表明 目前上空有云层覆盖
[31:47] This is what today looks like. 这是今天的天气状况
[31:49] But take a look at three weeks ago. 但看看3星期前的情况
[31:54] A yellow plume. 一条黄色的羽毛
[31:55] Okay. Now focus your attention right here. 集中注意力于此
[31:59] The continent of africa. 非洲大陆
[32:10] Transatlantic dust cloud. 横渡大西洋的尘云
[32:11] We know where the fungal spores took off from, 现在知道菌袍的出处
[32:15] but wherdid they land? 它们的降落点呢?
[32:24] Three weeks ago,part of the sahara desert rained down on 撒哈拉沙漠的沙土 3周前跟随雨水
[32:27] florida, georgia and the carolinas. 降落在弗罗里达 乔治亚和卡罗林娜
[32:34] I know who brought them up to new york city. 我知道是谁 把它们带进纽约城
[32:41] I have a possible suspect that 发现一个嫌疑人
[32:43] I can’t connect to the murder weapon. 但无法与枪支联系
[32:45] Well,that’s not good. 那可不好
[32:46] But it’s better than what I’ve got. 但至少好过我的发现
[32:48] I can only prove what I already suspected, 我只能证实自己的怀疑
[32:50] that paul richmont didn’t do it. 保罗不是杀人犯
[32:53] I found dirt and fibers in the cylinder of the gun. 枪的火管里有灰尘和纤维
[32:57] It holds five bullets. 总共可存放5颗子弹
[32:58] Two are still in the gun. 膛内仍有两颗
[33:00] Two we found in rachel jeffries’ body, 杰弗瑞斯的身上找到两颗
[33:02] and the last one was fired after she was shot. 最后一颗在她死后射出
[33:05] Well,that’s weird. 这不寻常
[33:07] The dirt and the fibers, 而灰尘和纤维
[33:08] they’re not consistent with anything at the crime scene. 均不属于案发现场
[33:11] So in other words, 换句话
[33:12] paul richmont fired the gun somewhere else 保罗在其它地方开枪
[33:15] after rachel jeffries was murdered, 在杰弗瑞斯遇害后
[33:17] and that’s how he t the gsr on his hand and his shirt? 解释他的手和衣服的枪击残余物
[33:20] Right. 是的
[33:22] He must have wrapped the gun to muffle the sound of the gunshot. 他用衣服裹住枪 以减小枪声
[33:26] He’s covering for someone, and that tells me that 他为某人顶罪 让我想到…
[33:28] your spect that you can’t connect to the murder weapon is our only suspect, 你发现的嫌疑人 是唯一的嫌疑人
[33:31] so tell me what you got. 快说你发现了什么
[33:33] Well,I started with the jewelry in rachel jeffries’ purse. 我从杰弗瑞斯皮包里的珠宝下手
[33:35] It wasn’t hers. 不是她的
[33:37] The rings were all different sizes, 戒指尺寸不一
[33:39] and there were earrings.And she doesn’t have pierced ears. 也发现耳环 她却没有耳洞
[33:44] Okay, so are we now saying that she’s a jewelry thief? 所以她是个首饰盗贼?
[33:46] No,she didn’t steal it. 不是她偷的
[33:47] But her alternative medicine is so expensive 但由于她的高额开价
[33:50] that I think that the jewelry was what her patients 我认为首饰是她的病人
[33:52] were paying her with when they couldn’t afford her fees. 缴不起费用的替代品
[33:54] That gives us a whole new set of suspects. 重新指明嫌疑人范围
[33:56] But you’ve narrowed it down to one? 但你将数量降为一个?
[33:57] Yes,I have. 是的
[33:59] I started with the locket. 我从锁形项链着手
[34:03] I found two sources of dna. 发现两个DNA
[34:05] One I pinned to rachel jeffries. 一个可以确定是死者的
[34:07] She had an abrasion on her hand. 她的手部有破损
[34:09] The other gave me a profile of a caucasian woman, 另一个表明是位白种女人
[34:13] blonde with hazel eyes. 金发浅褐色眼睛
[34:15] And that describes lynette richmont… 描述出莱内提 里奇蒙特
[34:17] and rachel jeffries’ nurse, tracy colton. �M�邯酞夯な�, 特雷西 柯尔顿
[34:20] She had that scratch on her neck. 她脖子上有挠伤
[34:25] Lindsay, you’re killing me here. Tell me who it is. 琳德赛, 急死我啦 快说谁是凶手
[34:27] Okay,so… 好的, 所以是…
[34:28] there was a photo in the locket of a child. 项链里有个儿童的照片
[34:33] I aged it. 经过年龄处理
[34:39] That’s our suspect. 这就是嫌疑犯
[34:43] Dna profile is dead on. DNA不再模糊
[34:45] I can’t put the gun in her hand. 我无法证明她握过枪
[34:49] But I can. 我可以
[34:55] It’s a small world after all,todd. 世界还真小, 托德
[34:59] Here we go. 这就是
[35:00] Angelic body paint. 安格里克人体彩绘颜料
[35:02] Your world is about to get even smaller. 你的世界会变得更小
[35:08] Is that supposed to mean somesomething? 那暗示什么吗?
[35:09] It means you hid jennifer fazotti’s dead body in a truck outside the fashion show. 说明你把詹尼弗的尸体 藏进秀场外的货车
[35:24] Aspergillus sydowii 赛氏曲霉
[35:26] don’t travel to new york, 不会自己跑进纽约城
[35:27] but they do make it to the southeastern portion of the united states, 而东南部的某些人在生产
[35:30] somewhere around georgia. 就在乔治亚附近
[35:33] So I’m the only guy in new york city who’s been to georgia? 所以我是全纽约唯一 去过乔治亚的人?
[35:36] I don’t know a judge who will buy that story. 我不认为哪个法官 会相信这个故事
[35:38] Well,maybe you know a judge who will find it odd that 或许哪个法官会纳闷:
[35:40] your handprint was the paint can used to kill jennifer fazotti. 你的指纹怎会出现在 詹尼弗的遇害凶器上
[35:45] She caught you trying to switch out the paint cans 她逮到你在偷梁换柱
[35:47] that were mistakenly delivered to the fashion show. 被送错地址的颜料
[35:49] Am I right,todd? 我没说错吧?
[35:54] What are you doi back here? 你回来做什么?
[35:57] And since the models keep their belongings in that room, 模特把私人物品存放在那里
[36:00] she must have thought you were stealing. 她以为你在偷窃
[36:02] I’m calling security. 我去叫保安
[36:07] Meanwhile,serena od’d on ecstasy-tainted body paint. 此时, 塞瑞娜已被 身上的有毒颜料熏死
[36:11] You killed jennifer with one of the untainted paint cans you brought in. 你用新带来的罐子 害死詹尼弗
[36:16] That’s your print. 这是你的指纹
[36:20] So what? I handle paint from the warehouse, 那又如何? 我在货场也会经手
[36:22] a lot of people do. 大家介如此
[36:22] But you handled this one as a weapon, 但你把这个握为凶器
[36:25] leaving a full print on top of all the others. 留下最外层四个的指纹
[36:29] And you left the murder weapon there because you 你把凶器留在现场是因为
[36:30] didn’t think it was as valuable as the green paint cans of ecstasy 你没料到一罐摇头丸的价值
[36:35] that you were going to get. 就是你将付出的代价
[36:36] The switch should have been easy. 转换本该轻而易举
[36:39] You’re the paint supplier. 你是卖油漆的
[36:40] You return under the guise 你借故返回
[36:43] of dropping off a few cans. 说落下几罐颜料
[36:44] Make your way backstage. 警卫批准你进入
[36:46] But when you get there, 但你进去后
[36:48] serena portinova’s already covered in ecstasy… 塞瑞娜已经涂上有毒颜料
[36:51] about $20,000 worth. 为了两万美金的货物
[37:05] You’ll be charged with the deaths of both 你要偿还两条人命的价值
[37:07] serena portinova and jennifer fazotti. 塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 和 詹尼弗 方佐提
[37:12] The difference between murder 谋杀
[37:14] and manslaughter… 和误杀的区别…
[37:21] …is the names of the guys you answer to. 是你报出的人名
[37:23] Who do you distribute those drugs for? 你为谁转运毒品?
[37:33] Mr. Richmont. 里奇蒙特先生
[37:35] You’re free to go. 你可以走啦
[37:37] What? 什么?
[37:38] You’re free to go. 你无罪释放
[37:39] I confessed to you. 我自首啦
[37:40] You’ve got this all wrong. 你们搞错啦
[37:42] Paul,tell them what happened! 保罗告诉他们真相
[37:44] Help me,please! 救救我!
[37:45] My wife is innocent! 我妻子是无辜的!
[37:46] My wife is innocent! 我妻子是无辜的!
[37:47] -Hey,et her go. -Do you understand me? -放她走 -你们明白我的意思吗?
[37:49] She had nothing to do with any of this! 一切与她无关!
[37:51] You’ve got this all wrong! 你们搞错啦!
[37:53] I killed rachel jeffries! 是我杀害瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯!
[37:57] No,you didn’t,paul. 保罗, 你并没有
[37:59] You know that. 你很清楚
[38:01] Lynette did. 是莱内提干的
[38:04] She went to dr. Jeffries’ office with a gun in her purse. 她皮包里带着枪 去见杰弗瑞斯医生
[38:08] Your gun. 你的枪
[38:09] She lied to us. 她对我们说谎
[38:10] You never got rid of it. 你从未丢过枪
[38:11] No,no,you can’t go in there. There’s an mri in progress! 你不能进去, 治疗正在进行!
[38:14] Stop! Stop! 别! 别!
[38:15] Excuse me! 止步!
[38:18] How can you live with yourself? 你怎能原谅自己?
[38:20] How can you cheat people? 你怎能欺骗他人?
[38:22] I will not have this conversation right now. 我现在不想谈
[38:26] Dr. Jeffries,I tried to stop her. 杰弗瑞斯, 我试图阻止她
[38:28] Lynette didn’t know that an mri 莱内提不知道磁核共振仪
[38:31] magnetizes metal. 会磁化金属
[38:33] The magnet causes problems with the picture on certain televisions, 磁化会使电视图像异常
[38:36] just like the one in dr. Jeffries’ office. 正如杰弗瑞斯办公室里那台
[38:38] I tried to stop her,really. 我真的有试图阻止她
[38:39] How many others have you swindled into bankruptcy? 还有多少人被你 抢劫般的欺诈?
[38:42] You’ve taken everything. 你拿走全部
[38:44] How can you stand there with that 你如何能站在那里
[38:45] smug look on your face wearing my locket?! 自鸣得意, 带着我的项链
[38:48] It was payment for giving your husband hope. 它是你丈夫希望的付款
[38:50] Hope? 希望?
[38:51] You lied to him. 你欺骗他
[38:54] He thinks he can live forever. 他以为能一直活下去
[38:57] I want something back! 我要拿回东西!
[39:00] Take this. 这个拿走
[39:04] Leave now. 现在离开
[39:09] Don’t look at me like you don’t know what’s going on. 别瞪着我, 好似毫不知情
[39:11] You’ve taken jewelry for payment. 是你收下首饰当作费用
[39:13] You’re not so innocent in all of this. 你一点都不无辜
[39:16] Dr. Jeffries left her office, 杰弗瑞斯离开她的办公室
[39:18] lynette waited, and that’s when she shot her. 莱内提守在门口朝她开枪
[39:23] I need… 我要…
[39:26] I need some air. 我要透透气
[39:29] It’s okay. 好的
[39:37] I really believed that dr. Jeffries was a miracle worker. 我坚信杰弗瑞斯医生 将会创造奇迹
[39:43] After my first visit, I was feeling better, 在第一次治疗后 我感到好多了
[39:45] I mean… 我的意思是…
[39:48] really feeling better. 确实感觉好多了
[39:52] Fore I knew it, all my money was gone, and I was dying. 当我发现财产尽失 而我依旧将要死去
[39:56] Everything that I was leaving lynette was gone. 我将必须丢下一切 而莱内提离开了
[39:59] She told me months ago to stop going, but I couldn’T. 数月前她劝我停止 而我并没有
[40:02] And when she found out? 当她发现事实时?
[40:04] She was furious that dr. Jeffries had taken advantage of me. 她对杰弗瑞斯医生的欺诈 表现出强烈的愤怒
[40:10] I didn’t think she’d kill her. 我不认为她会杀她
[40:13] She told me, 她告诉我后
[40:15] and I told her that I would take care of it. 我说自己会妥善处理
[40:19] And that’s when you fired the gun. 于是你开了一枪
[40:21] You knew we’d find gsr. 你知道我们会发现GSR
[40:23] I shot the gun into the ground 我朝地面开枪
[40:25] outsidof my house. 在我家的外边
[40:26] I us a towel to muffle the sound. 我用毛巾掩盖声响
[40:29] I know your plan was to 我知道你想
[40:30] stop the investigation before it even started, 在侦察开始前让其停止
[40:33] before we could prove lynette did it. 在我们抓到莱内提之前
[40:35] That’s why you cfessed. 所以你去自首
[40:37] You were hoping we would just lock you up 你希望我们抓你归案就好
[40:39] and the whole thing uld go away. 整件事就会过去
[40:43] Is there anything that you can do? 你有任何办法吗?
[40:47] What do you mean? 你指什么?
[40:48] To make it me and not her. 指向我, 放了她
[40:54] To prove that I did it. 证明是我干的
[41:00] I’m gonna die soon, anyway. 我怎样都是要死的人了
[41:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:09] But no. 但是我不能
[41:21] I’m sorry,paul. 我很抱歉, 保罗
[41:33] CSI NY Season 02 Episode 12 -=THE END=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme