Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Okay,boys,who wants Kandy?! 小子们, 谁想要凯迪?
[01:06] Pick me,please! 选我!
[01:08] Pick me,pick me!Come on! 选我, 选我!
[01:13] Yeah,I’m waiting… 我正等着呢…
[01:34] Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes! 好, 好, 好!
[01:58] D.O.A. is Joanna Kelton, stage name Kandy with a “K.” 死者是简娜 凯尔顿 艺名凯迪
[02:02] She’s a featured stripper here. 她是这里的招牌舞娘
[02:05] Who found her? 谁发现的?
[02:06] Manager,Andy Kula. 经理, 安迪 库拉
[02:08] His girls hang out in the alley between sets. 中场休息时姑娘通常在后巷
[02:11] He came out here looking for Kandy, and he found her like this. 他出来找凯迪, 见已如此
[02:13] He give us anything else? 其它线索?
[02:15] Yeah,he said the vic was lube wrestling earlier in the evening with an overly aggressive customer. 死者早前与一位客人 在润滑剂池上演格斗
[02:19] He got thrown out of the club. 后来被赶出俱乐部
[02:21] He’s not a regular here, and nobody got his name. 他不是常客, 没人知道姓名
[02:28] Careful.That light’s 1,000 degrees,burn your eyes. 小心, 溢光灯有1000度 能烧坏眼睛
[02:33] Scagnetti,get somebody to turn this light off. 斯卡内提, 叫人把灯关掉
[02:39] Signs of a struggle. 有挣扎迹象
[02:55] Same shade of lipstick. 与口红形状一致
[02:58] So the vic comes out here to have a smoke… 死者出来吸烟…
[03:00] Someone attacks her… 某人攻击她…
[03:03] And it’s lights out. 就此落逃 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “陷害”
[03:24] CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 11
[04:09] Just in time. 刚刚好
[04:12] You want to get that side? 扶住那边
[04:13] How horrible. 真可怕
[04:14] That end.
[04:17] Ready? 准备好了?
[04:18] Yeah. 是啊
[04:19] One… 一…
[04:20] two… 二…
[04:21] three. 三
[04:26] Extensive burn trauma. 大面积烫伤
[04:29] Skin’s reddish brown. 皮肤呈红褐色
[04:32] I don’t see anything that indicates she was dead prior to hitting the light. 无迹象表明接触灯之前已死亡
[04:37] Take her over to Dr. Pino for official C.O.D. 让皮诺医生做正式验尸检查
[04:40] Take the light with you for processing. Lindsay,you’re inside with me. 你把灯运带回去 琳德赛, 你和我去里面
[04:49] Might be something in there we can use to I.D.the customer our vic was wrestling. 里边可能有线索 帮忙找出那位客人
[04:55] Well… 好吧…
[04:56] let me know if you find anything. 有发现, 就通知我
[05:01] I’ll get my boots. 我去穿雨鞋
[05:06] I just can’t believe it.Two years have gone by, I haven’t heard one word. 难以置信 足足两年毫无音讯
[05:09] And out of the blue, Louie leaves me a message. 路易竟发来一条简讯
[05:11] He says,”I’m in the city. Want to grab a beer?” “我在城里, 想喝一杯吗?”
[05:14] Could only mean trouble. 意味着[麻烦来了]
[05:15] Ah,Danny,he’s your brother.Cut him some slack. 丹尼, 他是你兄弟, 别太苛刻
[05:17] I know,you’re right.But if not trouble, 我明白, 如果不是麻烦
[05:20] he’s probably looking for a handout. 他大概等待救济
[05:21] Why don’t you just call Louie back, I mean,before assuming the worst. 不如直接打给他 免得胡思乱想
[05:26] Whether it’s really a beer he wants or he needs your help. 究竟只是喝一杯 还是需要你的帮忙
[05:30] After all,he is family. 无论如何, 是一家人
[05:41] Throat slashed with a knife. 喉咙被刀切断
[05:44] – You sure that’s him? – Yep,that’s him. – 你肯定是他? – 对, 就是他
[05:47] Hunter Hudson. Billionaire recluse. 亨特 哈德森 隐居的亿万富翁
[05:51] The Howard Hughes of the computer industry. 电脑界的霍华德・休斯? (美国著名的亿万富豪)
[05:54] There was a picture of him in the paper last year. 去年他曾见报
[05:57] Actually,it was more like a composite. 那只是表面现象
[05:59] Rumor is,he didn’t get out much. 传闻他并未康复
[06:01] I got some pills here. 发现一些药丸
[06:03] Sertraline. 舍曲林
[06:05] Our vic was on a daily dose of antidepressants. 死者每天靠药物抑郁
[06:09] I got a blood trail. 发现血迹
[06:21] Is it just me,or is this bedroom kind of giving you the creeps? 不觉得这卧室让人难受吗?
[06:23] No windows. That is kind of weird. 没有窗户, 诡异
[06:26] Know what? You stay with the vic, I’m gonna go find Flack. 你留下陪死者, 我去找弗莱克
[06:28] He caught this one. See what he knows. 他先到的, 看他知道什么
[06:55] Housekeeper was the first to arrive for work this morning. 保姆今早第一个抵达
[06:58] Linda Cortez. 琳达 科特斯
[06:59] She says she walked in and found her boss dead. 她称进门时老板已死
[07:01] My boys swept the area. No signs of forced entry. 已检查现场 无破门而入的迹象
[07:04] This place is tighter than Fort Knox. 这里像军事基地一样密不透风
[07:06] Who’s the guy Linda’s with? 琳达身边的男人是谁?
[07:07] It’s Roger Hagler. He’s a bodyguard.He just showed up. 罗杰 海勒 他是保镖, 刚露面
[07:10] All right,who else has access to this house? 好的, 谁还能进入房子?
[07:12] Dr. Lyle Penn, 医生莱尔 宾
[07:13] Hunter’s personal physician. He works here out of the house. 亨特的私人医生 他在房间外边工作
[07:16] He’s late today. 今天已迟到
[07:16] That’s it? No butler? 就这些? 没有大管家?
[07:18] No. 没有
[07:19] Too bad. I thought we could wrap this one up quick. 没意思 本以为可快速解决
[07:21] What? 什么?
[07:22] Mansion like this, it’s always the butler. 好比大庄园 总是大管家的问题
[07:24] Didn’t you ever playClue? 你玩过[线索]游戏?
[07:25] I was aMonopoly guy. 我是事业型男人
[07:27] Ah. All right. 好吧
[07:28] Big money always comes with enemies. 人为财死,鸟为食亡
[07:30] Let’s make a few phone calls,find out who stood to gain from Hunter Hudson’s death. 让我们查查 哈德森的死谁能获利
[08:26] That was fast. 这么快
[08:27] Funny how a little lube speeds up the processing. 少许润滑剂可加快调查速度
[08:30] Wedding ring,male. 结婚戒指, 男款
[08:32] What about you? 你呢?
[08:34] Found blood. 发现血
[08:35] And this. 以及这个
[08:41] Our vic was cheating on someone. 死者曾背叛某人
[08:43] We may have a motive. 或许已找到动机
[08:53] What’s cooking? 谁在料理?
[08:55] John Doe. 无名男性
[08:57] Nice teeth. 不错的牙齿
[08:59] Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, 医生希尔顿 霍克斯
[09:01] the man we all want to be when we grow up. 那个大家儿时的榜样
[09:03] How’s the field work,Sherlock? 现场调查可好, 侦探先生?
[09:05] Never a dull moment. How was the sabbatical? 时刻刺激, 假期过得如何?
[09:08] Tan’s fading. 很好
[09:09] But then there’s always spray-on when I start looking like the inventory. 只是重新开始有点眼花
[09:11] Well,glad you’re back. 很高兴你回来
[09:13] Giants jersey? 巨人对新泽西?
[09:14] You know it. 你知道的
[09:15] What did we find on our burn victim. 死者身上发现什么
[09:17] I found antemortem defensive bruising, 死前的防御硬伤
[09:18] which means that she got into a fight just before she was killed. 说明死前曾与人搏斗
[09:21] Your official C.O.D.? 死亡原因?
[09:23] Severe burn trauma caused by contact with the klieg light. 强灯导致的几处烫伤
[09:26] I did find something you might like. 有个东西你会喜欢
[09:30] This is interesting. 确实有趣
[09:33] Oh… 哦…
[09:35] tattoo on the inner thigh means eyes only, means our vic had a lover. 大腿根部的纹身 说明死者有个情人
[09:40] You’re thinking lovers’ spat? Things got a little heated? 你认为是感情纠葛? 矛盾激化?
[09:43] Literally. 字面上
[09:45] You got a camera? 有相机吗?
[10:07] Hawkes is sending us a picture. 霍克斯发来一张照片
[10:13] Our vic had artwork. 死者有个纹身
[10:14] Heart,with a letter “A” in the middle of it. 字母[A]在心的中央
[10:18] Wasn’t the manager’s name Andy? 经理不是叫安迪吗?
[10:29] Dr. Penn,what were you treating Mr. Hudson for? Was he sick? 宾医生, 你为哈德森先生 治疗什么? 他有病吗?
[10:33] Hunter suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and O.C.D. 亨特患有创伤后压力综合症 和强迫性障碍
[10:36] Medication and daily hypnotherapy helped him to cope. 他借助药物和催眠得以度日
[10:39] So the stories are true. 所以报道属实
[10:41] What,that Hunter was crazy? 什么, 亨特是疯子?
[10:43] 20 years ago,he suffered a severe emotional trauma. 20年前, 他经历严重的感情创伤
[10:47] His younger brother was kidnapped and murdered. And it was something he never really recovered from. 他弟弟被绑架并撕票 此事他不能释怀
[10:51] All right,well,thank you,Doctor. 好的, 谢谢你医生
[10:53] Please,whatever I can do. 只要我可以做到的
[10:55] Hypnotherapy. 催眠术
[10:57] When you’re rich enough,you try things. 人一有钱, 什么都想尝试
[11:04] Hold on a sec. 等等
[11:10] That’s not good. 这可不好
[11:12] What the…?! 见鬼!
[11:13] Danny! 丹尼!
[11:15] What…? 什么?
[11:22] Hey,Danny,can you hear me?! 丹尼, 能听见吗?
[11:25] You kidding me? 开玩笑
[11:26] What the hell’s going on?! 怎么回事!
[11:36] Hey! 嘿!
[11:39] It’s called a panic room. It’s like a bank vault for homes. 防袭室, 好比房子里的保险柜
[11:42] Mr. Hudson built his bedroom inside of it. 哈德森先生把卧室建在里面
[11:44] It was his sanctuary. Staff weren’t allowed inside. 是他的避难所, 员工不得入内
[11:47] He had security issues. 他重视保安措施
[11:49] How do we open it? 怎样打开?
[11:50] I’m afraid Mr. Hudson was the only one who had the security code. 哈德森先生持有唯一钥匙
[11:56] Well,that’s beautiful. I can see you guys. 很好, 我能看见你们了
[11:59] Hey,Danny. All right,look, there’s got to be another way to get in the room. 好吧, 一定有其它的入口
[12:02] This is the only door. 这是唯一入口
[12:03] Mr. Hudson had it preset to close at 9:00 p.m., and reopen again at 9:00 a.m.when the staff arrived. 哈德森先生预设晚上9点关门 上午9点员工抵达后开门
[12:08] Is that the time you got here? 是你抵达的时间吗?
[12:09] No,9:30. 不是, 9:30
[12:11] I usually arrive early to prepare breakfast, but I stopped at the market this morning. 我通常会早到准备早餐 但今早在市场耽搁一阵
[12:15] You’re telling me that this spaceship doesn’t open up again till tomorrow morning? 这宇航船明早才能开门?
[12:18] It doesn’t open,period. 它不会开启
[12:19] You just said he had it preset to open at 9:00 a.m. 你刚刚才说预设9点开启
[12:21] That’s under normal operating conditions. 那指正常情况
[12:24] Once the panic button is hit, the room thinks an intruder is inside. 一旦警报健被激活 它自动认为里面是入侵者
[12:27] It will not reopen until the security code is entered. 不会重新开启 除非键入安全密码
[12:30] How many numbers in the code? 密码多少位?
[12:32] I have no idea. 不知道
[12:33] This is getting better and better. 越来越好嘛!
[12:34] I’m not spending a week in here with a crazy dead guy trying to figure out the code. 我不想整个星期在这里 和一个死去的疯子解码
[12:38] So,do me a favor, call the locksmith. 帮个忙, 叫来解锁公司
[12:41] Jerry Gordon. 杰瑞 葛登
[12:42] He built the room for Mr. Hudson. 这房间是他建的
[12:45] – I’ll find him. – Thanks,Flack. – 我去找他 – 谢谢, 弗莱克
[12:46] Okay,well,I’m going to start processing out here. 我开始在外面调查现场
[12:49] Danny,we’ve got it under control. Help is on the way. 丹尼, 局势已被控制 救兵就到
[12:55] I’ll be in here. 我在里边
[13:01] You said Kandy got into an altercation with a customer last night. 你说昨晚凯迪和客人发生争执
[13:05] That’s right. 正确
[13:06] Creep would’ve killed her if I didn’t throw him out. 那胖子要杀她 如果我不把他赶出去
[13:08] What about you? 你自己呢?
[13:10] Looks like he wasn’t the only one to get physical. 似乎他不是唯一受伤的人
[13:12] Look,half my night’s spent hauling drunks out of here on their asses,Detective. 我整晚都忙着 把醉汉们拖出去, 探长
[13:16] This is all I go home with, it’s a good night. 随之而来的代价, 习以为常
[13:21] What? 什么?
[13:23] Oh,you think I killed Kandy? 你认为是我杀害凯迪?
[13:24] You’re jumping the gun there,Andy. All I asked you was how you got that fat lip. 是你起头的, 安迪 我只问你怎样伤到嘴唇
[13:28] And I told you,okay? It gets kind of messy in here sometimes. 我已说过, 明白? 这里经常场面混乱
[13:31] What about in Kandy’s dressing room? 凯迪的更衣室呢?
[13:33] If I run the blood I found and it matches your DNA,what’s the story going to be then? 如果证据血样和你的吻合 接下来的故事呢?
[13:38] Yeah,okay? I was in her dressing room,okay?Kan… 是啊? 我在更衣室
[13:41] Kandy and I were close. 凯迪和我关系不错
[13:42] Close enough to have your initial tattooed on her inner thigh? 不错到在大腿根部 纹上你名字的缩写?
[13:45] Whoa,whoa,whoa. That was there way before I came along. 在我之前, 它已经在那里
[13:48] Tell me about the fight you had. 说说你们的争吵
[13:50] She was cheating on me. 她背叛我
[13:57] Yeah. I saw that online. 我在网上看到
[13:59] So when you found this, you were surprised, 你看到它, 你惊讶
[14:01] you got angry,you confronted Kandy and things got out of hand. 你生气, 你与凯迪对质 一发不可收拾
[14:06] Define your definition of “out of hand,” Detective? 定义[不可收拾], 探长?
[14:09] Murder. 谋杀
[14:10] Not even close. 没有可能
[14:25] Why should I believe you? 我凭什么相信你?
[14:27] Look,obviously you never been in here on a night when a stripper isn’t killed; 显然案发前你从未光顾这里
[14:30] the place is wall-to-wall honeys. 这里到处是美人儿
[14:32] I do all the hirings and firings, I got the pick of the litter. 聘谁炒谁我说得算
[14:35] Saves on the wining and dining. 留下好的招揽生意
[14:37] Look,all I’m saying is,you’re right, 我想说, 你是对的
[14:39] I didn’t like her playing behind my back. 我不喜欢她在背后搞小动作
[14:41] But I didn’t kill her. 但是我没杀她
[14:43] Wouldn’t even waste my time. 我不会浪费时间
[14:47] We’ll talk again. 我们以后再谈
[14:51] Hey,Danny? 嘿, 丹尼?
[14:53] You find something? 找到什么?
[14:55] Yeah. 是啊
[14:56] I’ve got a blood trail that strangely seems to lead to the sink first,then the phone. 血迹有些奇怪 似乎先去水池再去电话
[15:02] Maybe the housekeeper got sick, went to the sink. 保姆可能去水池呕吐
[15:05] There’s an awful lot of blood in here. 这里到处都是血
[15:06] I got short strides. Tells me she wasn’t running. 我步伐短, 我知道她没在跑
[15:09] She knew Hunter was dead. What’s the rush? 她知道亨特已死 还赶什么?
[15:11] Then she probably checked for the pulse. 她或许检查脉搏
[15:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:17] This blood pool looks undisturbed. 血看起来未被动过
[15:23] There’s no signs that she checked for vitals. 无迹象表明她曾确定死亡
[15:25] Okay,Linda finds her boss in a pool of blood, 琳达发现老板倒在血海里
[15:28] yet doesn’t check to make sure he’s dead. 没确定他是死是活
[15:31] And then she takes her time to call the police. 过了一小会儿才去报警
[15:34] She’s got my attention. 她引起我的注意
[15:35] Cavalry’s here. 救兵到了
[15:37] This is Jerry Gordon.His company built Mr. Hudson’s panic room. 这是杰瑞 葛登 他的公司为亨特建造防袭室
[15:40] Hallelujah. 哈利路亚
[15:41] Unfortunately, 很不幸
[15:43] there’s no master code that can override the system. 没用万能密码
[15:46] Only way in here is if I cut a new door. 唯一的方法就是钻道门
[15:48] How long is that going to take? 要多长久?
[15:49] Minimum,13 hours. 至少13个小时
[15:51] Excuse me? 什么?
[15:53] Thirteen hours? 13个小时?
[15:54] Yeah,I’m gonna have to shut down this power to do it. 是的, 需要关闭电源总闸
[15:57] The backup generator will kick in when I pull the plug, 停电后备用发电机会启动
[16:00] but it’s only got limited power. Forget fresh air circulating. 但电力有限, 所以没有空调
[16:03] These vents aren’t hooked up to any kind of auxiliary power feed. 排风孔不与备用发电机连接
[16:06] That’s beautiful. 很好
[16:07] Might get a little toasty in there. I suggest you conserve your oxygen. 里边会开始闷热 建议你保存氧气
[16:12] Fantastic. 美妙绝伦
[16:14] Excuse me. 借过
[16:15] Yeah. 好的
[16:16] Hey,Danny?You got to start processing in there right now. 丹尼, 你现在开始 在里边调查现场
[16:22] Process? With what? 调查? 用什么?
[16:24] – I don’t have a kit – I know. – 我没有工具 – 我知道
[16:26] You’re going to have to improvise. 你需要临场解决
[16:27] You heard what Jerry said, it’s going to get hot in there. 像杰瑞说的, 里边开始升温
[16:29] If you don’t start now,that body’s going to decay further and we’re going to lose evidence. 不然的话, 尸体会腐烂 我们将丢失证据
[16:34] We can’t let the killer get a head start. 不能让凶手占优势
[16:38] Stella’s been calling every half hour with updates. 每半个小时 斯戴拉会来电报告进展
[16:41] I have a city engineer reviewing blueprints of the room to see if there’s any other points of entry. 房子的设计图已送给工程师分析 看是否有其他入口
[16:47] So just stand by, I’ll keep you informed. 请待命, 随时联系你
[16:48] Okay. 好的
[16:51] Is he going to be all right? 他会没事儿吧?
[16:52] They have a locksmith cutting a new door. 解锁人员正在钻门
[16:55] How long is that going to take? 要多长时间?
[16:56] Yes,They estimate 13 hours. 至少13个小时
[16:59] What do you know? 你发现什么?
[17:01] I went through the data on Kandy’s computer. 经过浏览凯迪电脑的数据
[17:03] Found her last bit of Internet activity. 发现她近来的网络活动
[17:07] She was logged onto “cheats-on-you.com” 她曾登陆cheats-on-you.com
[17:10] There’s her picture in the list of cheaters. 她的照片被列在背叛者一栏
[17:12] Who outed Kandy? 是谁供出凯迪?
[17:14] According to the IP address on the submission, 根据登陆的IP地址
[17:17] it came in about a week ago from Kandy’s computer. 是一个星期前凯迪的电脑
[17:20] But the e-mail address belongs to a woman named Angie Charles. 但邮件属于叫安吉 查尔斯的女人
[17:27] How long were you and Kandy lovers? 你和凯迪交往多长时间?
[17:29] A little over two years. 2年多
[17:32] These are beautiful. 这些很美
[17:33] Those were from a freelance shoot in South America a few months ago. 几个月前在南美照的
[17:38] I take it these were from a different assignment? 而这些则属于不同主题?
[17:40] Female nudes are what I’m known for. 我周围的女性裸体
[17:42] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见她是?
[17:44] Last week. 上星期
[17:45] What about last night? 昨晚呢?
[17:47] I was at home. 我在家里
[17:49] Alone. 一个人
[17:50] Look,it was a bad breakup. 那是个糟糕的分手
[17:52] I wish there was more I can tell you. 我也希望能帮上忙
[17:54] The last time I saw Kandy, 我最后一次见凯迪
[17:56] she was here, she packed some boxes, 她在这里, 收拾行李
[17:59] she split. We barely spoke. 她态度恶劣, 我们几乎不说话
[18:01] You asked her to move out? 你让她搬出去?
[18:03] ‘Cause she was moving on. Some guy at the club she stripped at. 因为她移情别恋 俱乐部的某个男人
[18:06] Andy Kula? 安迪 库拉?
[18:07] That’s right. 正确
[18:08] And so you posted her picture on cheats-on-you.com for revenge. 所以你把她照片贴在 cheats-on-you.com来报复
[18:13] “Buyer beware.” [消费者提醒]
[18:14] Kandy was a gold-digger. 凯迪喜欢以色骗钱
[18:15] I just wanted her next lover to know all the facts. 她下任情人需要了解事实
[18:18] I gave her everything she wanted… 她要什么我都给她…
[18:21] and she burned me. 接着她把我扔了(烧了)
[18:22] And someone did the same to her. 某人也同样对她
[18:37] All right,I got the vic’s clothes off. 已把死者的衣服脱掉
[18:39] First thing I want you to do is visually examine the entire body. 首先用观察整个尸体
[18:42] And then describe to me the nature and location of all the wounds and abnormalities. 向我描述所有伤口和 异常部位的样子和位置
[18:45] Got a flashlight. 有电筒吗
[18:47] Lucky for you you’re not claustrophobic. Me?I do not like confined spaces. 幸亏你没有闭室症 反正我不喜欢闭塞的空间
[18:51] Why’d you choose a career that puts you in windowless rooms with dead bodies,then? 那为何选择在既无窗户 又得面对死人的工作?
[18:54] Ladies love the degree. They don’t ask specifics. 女人爱地位, 不注重细节
[18:56] Six years of med school to become a player,huh? 医大读6年就为变成花花公子?
[18:59] No,I was already a player,Messer, 我已是花花公子, 马萨
[19:01] I just needed the bank to pay for my Porsche. 只需要银行帮我买跑车
[19:03] You know what? I officially hate you right now,all right? 知道吗? 我现在正式恨你
[19:06] Are you done? 完成了?
[19:08] Yeah. 是的
[19:09] Only thing abnormal about our vic is the blood leaking from his neck. 唯一的异常是死者 脖子上血溅的方向
[19:13] No defensive wounds? 无自卫伤口?
[19:14] Not that I see. Doesn’t look like he fought back. 至少我没看到, 不像挣扎过
[19:16] Okay. Describe the neck wound to me. 描述颈上伤口
[19:18] No hesitation marks. 无犹豫迹象
[19:20] One cut,and it looks clean. 只一刀, 痕迹清晰
[19:22] A single incised wound. 只有一条割伤
[19:24] Is there blanching? 有发炎吗?
[19:28] I’m pushing on the lividity. 我在按压瘀青
[19:31] It’s clearing and coming back. 无杂质并反弹
[19:32] Your victim’s been in that position for less than six hours. 死者最多躺在那里6个小时
[19:35] Let’s get a more precise TOD. 我们来找出准确的死因
[19:37] You’re not serious. There’s got to be a bathroom there,right? – 你开玩笑吧 – 那里有浴室吧?
[19:39] Yeah. 是啊
[19:40] Be a good Boy Scout and find a thermometer. 想办法找个体温计
[19:49] It’s your lucky day,Doc. 医生, 今天是你的幸运日
[19:50] Nice. 很好
[19:51] Now plant it in the end zone and put some points on the board. 现在把它送进端区(冰球术语) 从而得分
[20:00] Messer? 马萨?
[20:02] Is it in? 进了吗?
[20:03] Give me a second. 等会儿
[20:05] Rigor’s setting in. 顺利插入
[20:07] Welcome to my world. 欢迎来到我的世界
[20:11] Temperature is 93. 体温93
[20:12] That means your victim’s been dead for four hours,rigor and lividity confirm it. 说明死者身亡4小时 僵硬和瘀青得到证实
[20:16] No,that’s impossible. 不可能
[20:17] The housekeeper said this room did not open up until three hours ago. 保姆称3小时前, 房门才被打开
[20:20] If that’s the case,then,um… 如果那样, 那么
[20:22] how’d your killer get inside? 凶手怎么进去的?
[20:25] Everything was a blur after I found Mr. Hudson dead. 发现哈德森先生死后 我什么都记不清楚
[20:28] I was in shock. I don’t even remember calling 911. 我很震惊, 甚至不记得曾报警
[20:31] Were you not afraid the killer was still in the house? 你不担心凶手仍在房子里?
[20:35] Why’d you stay? 为什么你留下来?
[20:36] My boss was lying in a pool of blood. I guess I wasn’t thinking about myself. 老板倒在血泊里 我大概没时间为自己担心
[20:44] If you’re trying to say that I had something to do with Mr. Hudson’s death,you’re wrong. 如果你说哈德森先生的死 和我有关, 那么你错了
[20:50] I loved my boss. 我爱我老板
[20:53] Newspapers made him out to be a madman. 报纸说他是疯子
[20:55] Eccentric,absolutely. 古怪, 确实
[20:58] Hunter was controlling. 亨特有很多限制
[21:00] He didn’t tolerate much of anything. 虽不能容忍很多事情
[21:03] No drinking. 禁止喝酒
[21:04] No smoking. 禁止抽烟
[21:05] No social life. 禁止社交
[21:07] But he treated his employees fairly. 但他公平对待雇员
[21:09] Oh… I’ll say. 我想说
[21:11] We took a peek at Hunter’s will. 我们偷看了亨特的遗嘱
[21:13] Did you know he left you a large chunk of his estate? 你知道他留给你一大块房产?
[21:17] He told me that I would be taken care of when he died. 他说过死后让我打理
[21:21] – I had no idea… – $40 million. – 我不知道 – 四千万美金
[21:23] Rest of his employees didn’t see anything close to that. 其它雇员却相差悬殊
[21:26] You see why we needed to talk. 这是找你谈话的原因
[21:34] I understand how that makes me look,yes. 我明白看起来确实如此
[21:38] But you say it as if I won some sort of lottery, when all that’s happened is I lost a friend. 但你说得好像我中了六合彩 因为我的朋友身亡
[21:48] Hey,Danny? 嘿, 丹尼?
[21:50] Our housekeeper had all the right answers. 保姆的回答没有问题
[21:52] Well,maybe she’s a really good liar. 或许她是大话精
[21:53] Yeah. 是啊
[21:55] The panic room does not open till 9:00 a.m., 上午9点房门开启
[21:57] yet Hunter was killed an hour earlier. 亨特却在之前1小时被杀
[21:59] How does somebody get in a locked vault with only one door? 那人怎样钻进这上锁的保险柜?
[22:02] If Houdini were alive, we’d have our killer. 若胡迪尼健在(美国魔术大师) 我们已抓到凶手
[22:05] The only way to solve this puzzle is to find something in that room. 解谜的唯一方法 是在里边找到证据
[22:08] All right,what do you suggest? 你建议?
[22:09] Let’s print the knife. 取刀上指纹
[22:11] Now,I saw a coffee pot in there,grab that. 我看见那里有咖啡壶, 拿过来
[22:13] And see if you can find some glue. 看是否有胶水
[22:23] Mighty Glue. 强力胶
[22:25] Okay,that’ll do. 好的, 可以
[22:26] Empty the glue into the coffee pot. 全部挤进咖啡壶
[22:31] Once you do that,I want you to insert the knife and then turn the machine on. 刀子插入的同时, 把开关打开
[22:35] I think I seen this on an episode of The Flintstones. 我好像在[石头族]某集看过这个
[22:37] Cute. 可爱之极
[22:43] All right. 很好
[22:53] * By now,I’m… *
[22:56] – Cute. – Yeah, – 可爱 – 是啊
[22:57] me and my girlfriend, we downloaded the same ringer. 我和女友下载相同的响铃
[23:03] Eh– speak of the devil. 她似乎有话要说
[23:06] It’s working. 奏效
[23:10] All right,now we’re going to need elimination prints. 好的, 现在读取指纹
[23:12] Pen ink will be great. 钢笔水就不错
[23:54] Miss MacGyver? 迈克盖韦女士
[23:56] Grab your camera, 拿来你的相机
[23:57] I’ve got a foreign print. 我找到外国人的指纹
[24:03] That’s it,hold that. 等会儿
[24:06] Great. 很好
[24:18] Come on,come on… 快点
[24:24] Got a hit. 突破口
[24:25] Nice. 很好
[24:26] Who is it? 是谁?
[24:28] Roger Hagler. 罗杰 海勒
[24:30] Know where we can find him? 知道去哪里找?
[24:31] Yeah. Downstairs. 当然, 楼下
[24:33] He’s Hunter Hudson’s bodyguard. 他是亨特的保镖
[25:17] I got to get out of here. 我想出去啊
[25:20] How long have you been Mr. Hudson’s bodyguard? 你作哈德森的保镖多久?
[25:22] Three years. Before that,I spent 15 with the NYPD. 3年, 此前为纽约警察服务15年
[25:26] So,you know my service record, and we’re done here. 所以你清楚我的背景 问话结束
[25:29] Sit down,Mr. Hagler. I’ll tell you when we’re done. 坐下海勒先生 我告诉你何时结束
[25:31] You really think I would kill Mr. Hudson? 你真认为我会杀哈德森先生?
[25:33] Sit down! 坐下!
[25:38] He left you $2 million.That gives me the right to ask you a couple of questions. 他留给你两百万 足以让我问你几个问题
[25:42] Where were you this morning at 8:00? 今早8点你在哪里?
[25:45] My apartment. I was alone. 我的公寓 一个人
[25:47] – And last night? – I went out. – 昨晚呢? – 我出去了
[25:49] I met some friends at O’Hurley’s, a cop bar in Washington Heights. 在奥海利和几个朋友小聚 是华盛顿高地的一个警察酒馆
[25:52] You may have heard of it? 你听说过吗?
[25:54] I thought Mr. Hudson didn’t allow his employees to drink. 我以为哈德森不许雇员饮酒
[25:58] You’re right. 你正确
[26:00] I broke protocol. 我违约
[26:02] It was my ex-partner’s birthday. 那是我前任搭档的生日
[26:03] Figured Mr. Hudson was in his room for the night. 以为哈德森先生整晚都在房间里
[26:06] Couple of pops with the boys wouldn’t change anything. 几个警察几个大男孩 事实如此
[26:10] Yet it did. 确实
[26:17] Yo,Detective,you all right? 探员, 你没事儿吧?
[26:20] Yeah,I’m good,thanks. 我很好, 谢谢
[26:23] I think your phone’s ringing. 你手机在响
[26:25] Yeah,I know. 我知道
[26:26] But you’re not gonna answer it? 不打算接?
[26:28] It’s my brother. 是我兄弟
[26:30] I’ve got enough problems for one day. 我今天麻烦够多
[26:42] [ Joshua Hudson Kidnapped ] [ 乔斯华 哈德森 被绑架 ]
[26:51] [ Hudson Family Receives Boy’s Ear as Proof of Life ] [ 哈德森家收到一只耳朵 证明孩子活着 ]
[26:54] [ Joshua Hudson Feared Dead ] [ 乔斯华 哈德森被害 ]
[26:57] [ Family Mourns Son ] [ 家族为儿子哀悼 ]
[27:00] [ Hudson Tragedy ] [ 哈德森的惨剧 ]
[27:02] [ Eccentric Recluse Disappears from the Public Eye ] [ 古怪隐士的消失 ]
[27:15] Hey. 嘿
[27:16] Found traces of a second skin donor on the klieg light. 溢光灯表面发现另一人的皮肤
[27:18] DNA was heat degraded. DNA被高温破坏
[27:20] I was only able to get amelogenin. Male. 只能确定是男性
[27:23] Our manager didn’t have any burns. 经理没有烫伤
[27:25] Anything else? 其它进展?
[27:26] Tree sap. Sent it down to the lab. 树胶, 已送去化验
[27:28] Hey. I ID’d our mystery wrestler. 已找到神秘摔跤者
[27:30] I cross-referenced the inscription on the wedding ring against the credit cards used at the strip club. 我对比珠宝行和俱乐部 的信用卡消费纪录
[27:35] Came up with a name– 结果只有一个人…
[27:36] John Grimes. 约翰 格里姆斯
[27:37] He’s on his way to Interrogation. 正在去审讯室的路上
[27:39] You like strippers,Mr. Grimes? 你喜欢看脱衣舞, 格里姆斯先生?
[27:41] Who doesn’t? 谁不喜欢?
[27:42] That’s not what the manager of Raunch ‘N Roll told me. 俱乐部经理可不是这么说
[27:45] He said you did a number on Kandy. 他说你对凯迪表现过激
[27:46] Oh. Other way around. 别人也围着起哄 但你攻击她?
[27:49] But you did hit her? 我是自卫?
[27:51] You were lube wrestling. I wouldn’t call that life threatening. 在润滑剂池摔跤 我不称之为生命危险
[27:51] I was defending myself. 在润滑剂池摔跤 我不称之为生命危险
[27:55] All right,I was drunk. 好吧, 我喝醉了
[27:57] She humiliated me. 她让我出丑
[27:59] Every… Everyone was laughing. 每个人都在嘲笑
[28:11] The manager threw me out. That was it. 经理把我扔出去, 就这样
[28:13] Don’t waste my time,John. 别浪费我的时间, 约翰
[28:15] A klieg light burns at 1,000 degrees. That’s about the heat needed to put those burns on your hand. 溢光灯1000度 烫伤程度和你那只手差不多
[28:20] All right… 好吧…
[28:22] I realized I lost my wedding ring, so I waited outside. 我发现丢了结婚戒指 所以在门外等候
[28:26] I figured I’d ask someone to go in and get it for me. 想托人进去帮我找找
[28:29] I heard the alley was the place the girls had their smokes, 听说后巷是姑娘们的吸烟点
[28:32] so I went out there, but she was already dead. 于是我转过去, 但她已死
[28:35] Lying there on the light. 躺在那灯上
[28:36] Then how did you burn your hand? 你又如何烫伤手?
[28:39] She had some money sticking out of her bathing suit.I took it. 比基尼上夹着钞票, 我想拿走
[28:56] I wish the whole night hadn’t happened. 我希望那晚从未发生
[28:58] How much money did Kandy have on her? 凯迪身上有多少钱?
[29:00] 500 bucks. 500美金
[29:01] A phone call would have cost you 50 cents. Get up. 一个电话只要50美分, 起来
[29:04] Wait. I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[29:05] I don’t know about that yet. 我还不知道
[29:08] For now,I’m arresting you on grand larceny. 现在, 你因侵占他人财产罪被捕
[29:11] Let’s go. 跟我走
[29:17] Hey,Danny,I’m back. What have you got? 丹尼, 我回来了, 有何进展?
[29:20] I think I got trace. 似乎找到线索
[29:21] Looks smeared. 像是污渍
[29:23] Like it could have been deposited in a scuffle. 似乎被拧过
[29:25] Okay. Well,we’re gonna have to test it. 好的, 我们送去化验
[29:27] Look around. Improvise. 四处看看, 即兴发挥
[29:29] The word of the day– improvise. All right. 每日金句 [即兴发挥], 好吧
[29:36] Hello.
[29:41] Oh,my. 我的…
[29:42] What? What did you find? 发现什么?
[29:53] Is that an ear? 是只耳朵吗?
[29:55] Yeah. 是的
[29:56] It belonged to Hunter’s brother,Joshua. 是亨特兄弟的, 乔斯华
[29:58] 20 years ago,he was taken from the house in the middle of the night. 20年前, 他半夜被人劫持
[30:01] Hunter was sleeping five feet away. 亨特在五英尺之隔睡觉
[30:03] Kidnappers sent back the ear as proof of life. 绑架者寄回耳朵以示人质活着
[30:06] Parents paid the ransom, 父母缴了赎金
[30:09] but the kid was still murdered. 但孩子依然被杀害
[30:11] And a few years later, 几年后
[30:13] his parents die in a plane crash. 双亲死于一场空难
[30:16] Left him all alone. 只剩他一人
[30:21] Maybe the trace on his clothes will tell us something. 或许他身上衣服有帮助
[30:24] I’m gonna get started. 我现在开始
[31:37] All right. 好吧
[31:41] I got seven lines for the unknown on the notepad and ten lines for the solvent. 未知物质7条线, 溶剂10条线
[31:45] Okay. That means our ratio is 0.7. 说明比率是0.7
[31:49] That’s our RF value. 也是RF值
[31:50] The solvent is isopropyl alcohol. 溶剂是异丙醇
[31:54] Okay,and the mystery stain is… 神秘污点是…
[32:00] nicotine. 尼古丁
[32:01] All right,so,who do we like so far that smokes? 目前所知, 谁吸烟?
[32:05] Dr. Penn. 宾医生
[32:06] Please,whatever I can do. 只要我能帮忙
[32:08] Ten years ago,you had your license revoked temporarily for malpractice. 10年前你以失误被吊销执照
[32:12] 无实习经验
[32:14] Did Mr. Hudson know that? 哈德森知道此事吗?
[32:15] It’s not exactly something that one would put on a resume,no. 那个不便于列入简历, 他不知道
[32:19] Mr. Hudson was a clean freak. 哈德森先生是洁癖狂
[32:20] And yet we found traces of nicotine on his pajamas. 却在他睡衣上发现尼古丁
[32:23] See,that puts you inside the panic room. 说明你进入防袭室
[32:26] That’s right. 没错
[32:27] I came here last night to talk to Hunter. 我昨晚打算和亨特谈谈
[32:29] He wanted to fire me. 他想炒我鱿鱼
[32:30] Why? 为什么?
[32:31] He was,uh,severely depressed. 他情绪非常沮丧
[32:33] He-He wanted me to increase his dosage of Sertraline, 他让我增加舍曲林的剂量
[32:36] but I refused to overmedicate. 但我拒绝过度用药
[32:38] Please,Mr. Hudson, 哈德森先生
[32:39] – don’t do this. – Get out,get out. – 不要这样 – 滚, 滚
[32:41] You got to stick with the treatment you’re on. 治疗必须照步骤进行
[32:44] We’ve made great strides together. 我们不是步调一致嘛
[32:45] Get out,get out!Out! 滚, 滚!
[32:47] Out! 滚!
[32:48] And that was the last time you saw Hunter Hudson? 那是你最后一次见亨特?
[32:50] Yes,and he was very much alive. 是的, 他仍活蹦乱跳
[32:52] Now,Mr. Hudson wouldn’t allow his employees to smoke, 哈德森先生不允许雇员吸烟
[32:56] and yet,you did. 你却吸烟
[32:57] Hypnosis is a very powerful tool,Detective. 催眠是不可估量的, 探员
[32:59] I bet. 让我猜猜
[33:00] What,you have the pocket watch swinging back and forth? 你用怀表晃来晃去数到四?
[33:03] People get sleepy,and then do whatever you tell them to do? 人被催眠, 任凭你摆布?
[33:05] The trance work that I incorporate into my sessions includes 我提供的恍惚治疗包括
[33:08] a controlled environment, and a hypnotic suggestion. 掌控环境和催眠倡导
[33:11] Are you telling me 你的意思是
[33:13] that you made him think that you weren’t a smoker? 你让他认为你不抽烟?
[33:17] What else did you make him think? 你还逼他怎样认为?
[33:19] I’m not sure why you’re looking at me. 为什么你认定是我
[33:21] I’m not the only one who had contact with nicotine. 我不是唯一吸烟的人
[33:23] Linda Cortez was a smoker. 琳达 科特斯也是烟民
[33:26] I treated her a couple of months ago, 几个月前我曾为她治疗
[33:28] using hypnosis to break the habit. 用催眠帮她戒烟
[33:57] Hey. 嘿
[33:57] Tell me what you got,Hawkes. 嘿
[33:58] Take a look at this trace I found on the light. 这是灯上获取的线索
[34:00] It’s actually very old tree sap. 是种非常古老的树胶
[34:03] Which technically makes it amber. 是琥珀的制作原料
[34:10] You ID the black traces? 能确定物种吗?
[34:11] Well,looks like some type of carbon containing compound. 某种含碳化合物
[34:13] Flora maybe,trapped inside the amber. 或许植物被粘在琥珀里
[34:16] Send it down to the AMS lab. 送去分析鉴定实验室
[34:18] Okay. 好的
[34:30] Hey. 嘿
[34:31] Hey,Danny. It’s Stella. 丹尼, 我是斯戴拉
[34:33] Listen,I talked to Dr. Penn. 我和宾医生谈过
[34:35] Flack is checking out his alibi, but we have a second smoker– 弗莱克正调查他的托词 但出现第二个吸烟者
[34:39] Linda,the housekeeper. 琳达保姆
[34:40] Nice. 很好
[34:41] Well,I got a body that’s degrading. 我这有个开始腐烂的尸体
[34:47] And blood that’s starting to clot. 和开始凝固的血液
[34:49] Wait a minute. Sertraline is an anti-coagulant. 等等, 舍曲林是防血凝剂
[34:51] If he was taking it, his blood wouldn’t be clotting. 如果被他服食, 血液不该凝固
[34:54] It does makes sense,’cause he told Dr. Penn that his meds weren’t working. 不难理解, 他向宾医生 抱怨药物无效
[34:58] Well,maybe what he was taking wasn’t an anti-depressant. 或许他吃的不是抑郁药
[35:00] Exactly. 非常正确
[35:03] Well,maybe if he was off his meds, 或许他已放弃治疗
[35:06] he killed himself. 他想自杀
[35:07] Whoever swapped Hunter’s pills with placeboes wanted him depressed,suicidal… 那个偷梁换柱的人 想让他犹豫厌生…
[35:12] And dead. 致死
[35:20] Hello. Can you see me? 能看见我吗?
[35:22] Yeah,you look beautiful. Now get me out of here. 是的, 你很美丽, 把我弄出去
[35:24] Few more of these,we’ll be able to start cutting a new door. 再多几个, 就能砸出一道门
[35:26] Couple more?! 再多几个!
[35:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:29] Hey,Danny,stay with me. 丹尼, 别走
[35:31] We’re getting closer,all right? 就快结束了, 不是吗?
[35:32] Remember that blue trace we found when we first arrived? 记得刚进来时发现的蓝色物质?
[35:37] Send it through. 传过来
[35:50] I’m sending it through. 正在传过去
[35:51] Here it comes. 接住
[35:54] Got it. 拿到
[36:02] – Making progress. – Yeah. – 进展顺利 – 是啊
[36:03] Crime stopper,run to Ray’s, grab me a slice,extra pepperoni,all right? 帮我买片比萨加量辣肠, 行吗?
[36:08] Bring it back.Just fold it up, slide it right through,huh? 带回来, 把它折折传过来
[36:10] That’s no way to treat good pizza,Messer. 不能虐待上等比萨, 马萨
[36:14] I checked on Hagler and Dr. Penn. Alibis check out. 经过调查, 保镖和 私家医生的证词皆属实
[36:19] What do you got there? 怎么会这样?
[36:20] Surfactant and hypochlorite. 表面活化剂和次氯酸盐
[36:22] And for those of us with just a high school diploma? 对只有高中毕业的人而言
[36:24] Uh,soap and bleach. 肥皂和洗衣粉
[36:26] Laundry detergent. 洗衣房清洁剂
[36:38] Someone was in a hurry. 某人手忙脚乱
[36:43] Is that blood? 血吗?
[36:44] There’s only one way to find out. 有一个办法证明
[36:52] It’s diluted, but it definitely is blood. 很淡, 但绝对是血
[37:00] Linda was trying to wash her uniform when Jerry cut the power. 杰瑞切掉电源 琳达仍试图洗衫
[37:03] Find Linda Cortez. 传琳达 科特斯
[37:10] Hey,Mac. 嗨, 迈克
[37:10] Ran our amber sample through A.M.S. 琥珀经化验证实
[37:16] Carbon date came back 55,000 years old. 五万五千年前的碳元素
[37:19] From a Kapok tree. 产自一种木棉树
[37:20] Silk cotton. 丝棉
[37:22] Kapok was used to make blowguns in the jungles of South America. 南美某些部落的喷枪原料
[37:26] Isn’t that where Angie did her photo shoot a few months ago? 安吉几个月前摄影的地方?
[37:30] Tell us about this necklace. 说说项链
[37:32] It was a gift. 是份礼物
[37:34] The women in that village made it for me. 村落的妇女为我制作
[37:35] We found pieces of it on the light that killed your lover. 在你情人被害的灯上发现残片
[37:38] I wasn’t even there. 我不在场
[37:40] Well,then how’d the necklace get there? 那么项链怎会出现在那里?
[37:41] I don’t know. 不知道
[37:42] Maybe Kandy took it. 或许被凯迪拿走
[37:57] When did you take these pictures? 你何时拍得这些?
[37:59] This morning. 今早
[38:00] They’re all out of focus. 它们对焦模糊
[38:03] You recently suffered a trauma to your eye,Angie. 你最近饱受眼疾, 安吉
[38:06] It’s called Macular Edema. 视网膜黄斑水肿
[38:08] It’s when you suffer a thermal injury to the retina. 当视网膜被热气损伤
[38:14] 1,000 degrees ought to do it. 1000度本应如此
[38:15] Kandy cheated on you, 凯迪背叛你
[38:17] and you killed her for it. 你因此杀她
[38:18] I told you,I wasn’t even there. 我说过, 我根本不在那
[38:21] That’s not what the pictures are telling us. 照片可不这样说
[38:24] I went to the club to apologize. 我去俱乐部道歉
[38:27] She was still angry at me for posting her on that cheater’s website. 她仍因网络照片对我耿耿于怀
[38:30] We started to argue. 我们开始争吵
[38:32] Things… things got out of hand. 局面难以控制
[38:35] It was an accident. 那是意外
[38:38] I loved her. 我爱她
[38:40] You sure had a strange way of showing it. 你用特别的方式将其表达
[38:43] Give me your hands. 伸出双手
[38:47] Smoke? 抽吗?
[38:49] No,thanks. 不, 谢谢
[38:50] That’s right. You don’t smoke. 也对, 你不吸烟
[38:52] It’s a nasty habit. 恶劣的习惯
[38:54] Stains your fingers,teeth, messes with your breath. 污染你的手指, 牙齿和口臭
[38:58] You sure you don’t want a cigarette? 你确定不来一根?
[39:01] I told you. 我说过了
[39:02] Right. I know,right. 好的, 我了解
[39:04] But you told Dr. Penn you smoked. 但你告诉宾医生你吸烟
[39:07] In fact,you went to him to quit smoking. 你为戒烟找他帮忙
[39:10] Didn’t you? 不是吗?
[39:18] Got Linda in Interrogation with nothing to say. 琳达的审问毫无进展
[39:21] All right. 好吧
[39:23] Then we’ll let her uniform do the talking. 该让她的制服说几句
[39:25] Arterial spray everywhere. 血溅四处
[39:27] Linda was standing in front of Hunter when the cut was made. 动刀时琳达站在亨特前方
[39:30] DNA confirms that the blood was his. DNA证实是他的血
[39:32] Case closed. 结案
[39:33] Not exactly. 不准确
[39:34] See,if she did slice his throat, there’d be a lot more blood on her sleeve, 如果她割断他的喉咙 制服上的血该更多
[39:38] especially given the amount of arterial spray on the rest of the uniform. 动脉爆血足够染红整件制服
[39:41] Then how did she slice his throat? 那么她如何割断他的喉咙?
[39:44] Maybe she didn’t. 或许她并没有
[39:47] I’m thinking maybe Hunter did it himself. 或许是亨特自己割断的
[39:50] Linda forced him to. She hypnotized him. 琳达强迫他, 她对他催眠
[39:53] That’s why she went to Dr. Penn. 这是她找宾医生的目的
[39:55] To learn how to hypnotize Hunter, not to stop smoking. 学习催眠术而不是戒烟
[39:59] Mr. Hudson. 哈德森先生
[40:01] I’m gonna need you to sit up. 我需要你起身
[40:07] In a few moments,your mind and body will become more relaxed… 一会儿, 你的思想和身体 将开始放松…
[40:10] …concentrate on the sound of my voice… on the sound of… 专注于我的声音…
[40:14] But it still doesn’t explain how she got into that room. 仍无法解释她怎样进入房间
[40:16] Danny. 丹尼
[40:17] Hey,my-my phone’s dying. I got half a bar. 我的手机要不行了, 快没电了
[40:19] And we have the housekeeper. 已逮捕保姆
[40:21] Nice,nice,nice. 很好
[40:21] But I’m looking at what seems to be a secondary blood donor. 但仍需要找另一个留下血迹的人
[40:24] If the housekeeper doesn’t have a cut on her body, 如果保姆身上没有二处伤口
[40:26] she might have a partner. 她可能有同伙
[40:39] Know what I’m thinking? 知道我在想什么吗?
[40:41] I’m thinking you got greedy. 我想你贪得无厌
[40:43] You got sick of taking care of Mr. Hudson,so you killed him. 你厌倦整天照顾哈德森 所以你杀了他
[40:46] No,I’m sorry.Actually, you had him kill himself. 不, 准确说 你让他自己杀掉自己
[40:49] At first,I thought it was ingenious– 起初我认为策划周详
[40:51] having him commit suicide via hypnosis. 利用催眠术让他自杀
[40:56] Now that I see you don’t have any cuts on you,I know you had a partner. 如今凭你毫发无伤 我得知你有同党
[41:02] Jerry. 杰瑞
[41:04] Yo. 是的
[41:05] Do me a favor. Get me out of here. 帮个忙, 把我弄出去
[41:06] I’m trying,pal. 我在努力
[41:07] Come on.My partner’s got a suspect in custody right now. 我的搭档已经逮捕一个嫌犯
[41:10] It’s going down, and I’m stuck in here,man. 就要水落石出了 我却被关在这里
[41:12] Yeah,it won’t be long now,I promise. 不会耽搁多久了, 我保证
[41:17] Get dressed. 穿上
[41:19] * By now,I’m… *
[41:25] Jerry? 杰瑞?
[41:29] She stays here. 她留下
[41:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:42] Jerry… 杰瑞
[41:45] What are you doing,man? Jerry,what are you doing? 干嘛, 伙计? 杰瑞, 你在干嘛?
[41:46] I want you to call your partner. Tell her to let Linda go. 打给你的搭档, 让她放了琳达
[41:52] It’s you. It was you? 是你, 是你干的?
[41:53] Stop moving.Stop moving. 别动, 别动
[41:55] You could have opened this door this whole time! 你随时可以打开这门!
[41:56] Stop moving! 别动!
[41:58] Stop! 别动!
[41:59] How’d you get that cut? Huh? What,he fight back? 你怎么受伤的? 他反抗了?
[42:01] He fought back,didn’t he? 他反抗了, 不是吗?
[42:02] Let me tell you something,this wack job has been wanting to kill himself for years! 告诉你事实 这怪人打算解决自己很久了
[42:06] Years!Come time,he couldn’t do it. 很久 只是难以下手
[42:15] Stop moving! Get on the phone! 别动 打电话
[42:16] – All right,easy. – Pick up the phone! – 好吧, 放松 – 拿起电话
[42:18] – Call your partner! Now! – I will! – 拨给搭档! 马上! – 我会的
[42:19] – All right. – Call your partner! – 好的 – 拨给你搭档
[42:22] Partner’s right here! 搭档在此
[42:24] Leave! 走开
[42:25] Now or I’ll kill him! 否则我杀了他
[42:30] Danny! 丹尼
[42:34] Settle down. 老实点
[42:34] – Relax your arm! – Settle down! – 反抗无效 – 老实点
[42:37] – You all right? – Thanks,yeah. – 你还好吧? – 谢谢, 没事儿
[42:39] – All right. – We got him. – 好的 – 抓住他了
[42:40] All right,get on your feet. Come on. 你跟我们走, 快点
[42:52] Hey, 嘿
[42:53] what do you say we get out of here? 我们离开这儿?
[43:03] You got a phone I could use? 能借个电话吗?
[43:05] Yep. 当然
[43:07] Thanks. I’ll catch up with you. All right? 谢谢 我等会儿去找你, 行吗?
[43:08] No problem. 没问题
[43:18] Louie. 路易
[43:19] It’s your brother. 是你兄弟
[43:23] You want to go grab that beer? 想去喝那杯酒?
[43:28] Yeah,yeah. 是啊, 是啊
[43:30] I’ll grab you in an hour. 一小时后我去接你
[43:38] ” CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 11 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme