时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Two nights ago, in Miami… | 两晚前 在迈阿密… |
[00:02] | Hey, look at that plane! | 哟 你看那飞机! |
[00:03] | Let’s flash them. | 给它点颜色看看 |
[00:04] | – Yeah! – It’s on fire! | – 成啊! – 飞机着火了! |
[00:06] | Dude, swerve! | 靠 快拐弯! |
[00:07] | Oh, my… | 妈呀… |
[00:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:13] | Don’t! | 别! |
[00:14] | Don’t, please don’t. | 别 求您了 |
[00:14] | Henry Darius. | 亨利 达瑞斯 |
[00:16] | He’s on a killing spree in Miami. | 他在迈阿密大开杀戒 |
[00:17] | – Please… – Shh… | – 不要啊… – 嘘… |
[00:18] | I shot her. | 我把她给崩了 |
[00:19] | Where’d you bury her body? | 你把尸体埋哪了? |
[00:21] | I took care of it. | 都收拾好了 |
[00:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[00:25] | Look in that guy’s eyes… | 看他眼神就知道了… |
[00:28] | …it’s too late. | …太晚了 |
[00:31] | That younger woman is a hostage. | 那年轻女人是个人质 |
[00:32] | Let the girl go. | 放她走 |
[00:33] | Oh, not yet. | 哟 现在可不行 |
[00:34] | He told me he was going to New York City to make things right. | 他说要去纽约清一笔旧账 |
[00:42] | He’s not gonna stop until we make him stop. | 咱们不动手的话 他是不会收手的 |
[00:57] | *Bring me, bring me this telephone* | |
[01:00] | *The lights are on,* | |
[01:02] | *but there’s no one home Tick-tick-tock,* | |
[01:06] | *it’s a quarter to 12:00* | |
[01:10] | *And I, I’m hanging up on you* | |
[01:12] | *Every little thing that you say or do…* | |
[01:18] | Could I die from this? | 我这么弄会不会死? |
[01:20] | That’s the fun. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[01:32] | So what’s it like to grow up with all this money? | 家里这么有钱 是什么滋味啊? |
[01:34] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你想干嘛? |
[01:35] | Oh, first things first. | 呵 挑要紧的先来 |
[01:44] | Go. | 走 |
[01:48] | You said nobody’d be home. | 你不说家里没人么 |
[01:49] | Nobody’s supposed to be here. | 应该没人的啊 |
[01:50] | You trying to set me up? | 你给我设套儿? |
[01:51] | No, no, really. | 没 真没有 |
[01:53] | Hey, look who’s here. | 哟 看谁回来了 |
[01:55] | Hey, everybody,it’s Alexa. | 嘿 各位 是阿利克夏 |
[01:58] | I thought you were in Miami. | 我还以为你在迈阿密呢 |
[02:00] | Um, where’s my sister? | 嗯 我妹妹呢? |
[02:07] | I am so high. | 我真是太high了 |
[02:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:13] | Alexa, you promised to show me your bedroom. | 阿利克夏, 你不是说让我看你卧室的吗 |
[02:16] | Will you excuse us? | 先失陪了 |
[02:18] | Make all the noise you want. | 玩尽兴点儿 |
[02:39] | Open it. | 打开 |
[02:43] | I didn’t fly you a thousand miles for nothing. | 这千里迢迢的我可不想白折腾 |
[02:48] | Give me your hand. | 手拿过来 |
[03:07] | Double-crossed me? | 耍我? |
[03:10] | No, I didn’t… | 没 我没有… |
[03:20] | Oh, my God, Dalton. | 哎呀 道尔顿 |
[03:22] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[03:26] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[03:34] | Where’s Alexa? | 阿利克夏呢? |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[03:39] | I want everybody to get on the ground | 都给我倒下 |
[03:42] | face down, | 脸朝下 |
[03:43] | hands behind your back. | 把手背过去 |
[03:47] | Now. | 快点儿 |
[03:50] | You do what I say,I won’t hurt you. | 照我说的办 我不伤你们 |
[03:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:06] | You said you weren’t gonna hurt us! | 你说你不伤我们的! |
[04:29] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[04:31] | There were security guards at every one of the Endecotts’ Manhattan properties. | 恩迪科特家在曼哈顿的房产 应该都有警卫的 |
[04:34] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他应该是远不了 |
[04:35] | We sure this is Darius? | 肯定会是达瑞斯吗? |
[04:37] | Take a good look at the position of these kids. | 看看这几个孩子的位置 |
[04:40] | Look familiar? | 眼熟不? |
[04:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | Those nurses in Midtown. | 市中心那几个护士 |
[04:45] | He played in their blood. | 还用她们的血乱蹭 |
[05:00] | Any one of these kids Alexa Endecott? | 这里面有阿利克夏 恩迪科特吗? |
[05:20] | She never saw it coming. | 她倒是没看到下面 |
[05:21] | No. | 嗯 |
[05:23] | Safe is open and empty. | 金库被搬空了 |
[05:26] | It’s a biometric lock. | 门上安的是生物识别锁 |
[05:28] | Explains why he brought her to New York. | 所以他特意把她带到纽约来 |
[05:30] | Needed her hand, | 是要用她的手啊 |
[05:33] | her blood vessels. | 她的血管分布 |
[05:35] | Why would he bring Alexa all the way to New York for money? | 他干吗费这么大劲到纽约来拿钱? |
[05:38] | Thought he got money from the groupie in Florida. | 他不是在佛罗里达 那个女的手里拿到钱了么 |
[05:40] | It’s not Endecott money. | 那不是恩迪科特家的钱啊 |
[05:41] | And, as we know, | 而且据我们所知 |
[05:42] | money is only half of it. | 钱 只是一部分原因 |
[05:46] | Last thing Darius said down in Miami: | 达瑞斯最后在迈阿密说的是: |
[05:50] | he was coming to New York to make things right. | 他到纽约是清一笔旧账 |
[05:56] | Think he has? | 已经清了么? |
[06:00] | Not even close. | 差远了 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “曼哈顿大搜捕” |
[06:21] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 07 | |
[07:11] | Mac. | 迈克 |
[07:12] | Darius is in the wind. | 达瑞斯还没停手呢 |
[07:15] | I got a broadcast out, | 我已经通知– |
[07:16] | Tri-State area. | 整个大纽约地区了 |
[07:18] | The M.E.’s office finished bagging the last kid. | 那几个孩子已经装殓好了 |
[07:21] | Alexa’s next. | 马上就轮到阿利克夏了 |
[07:23] | We found her younger sister, Sarah. | 我们找到了她妹妹 萨拉 |
[07:24] | We’re pulling her out of school,Hathaway Prep. | 从学校里叫出来的 海瑟威预备学校 |
[07:26] | She’s on her way to the precinct. | 过会就能到局子里了 |
[07:29] | Parents? | 家长呢? |
[07:30] | On their way back from Australia. | 正从澳洲往回赶 |
[07:32] | It’s obvious he targeted Alexa for money, | 他找上阿利克夏明显是为钱 |
[07:34] | but why her? | 但是为什么是她呢? |
[07:36] | We’re not finding evidence of any previous connection between her and Darius. | 没找到任何证据显示 她和达瑞斯以前有什么关系 |
[07:39] | Then we’ll work with current connections. | 那就查查现在有什么关系没 |
[07:45] | I need this lock taken back to the lab. | 把这锁带回实验室去 |
[07:47] | I’ll get the company out here ASAP. | 我尽快把那公司的人找来 |
[07:57] | Room’s been sealed, right? | 房间是封着的对吧? |
[07:58] | Yeah, to the man. | 嗯 一般人打不开 |
[08:11] | Red fabric. | 红色纤维 |
[08:12] | From inside the vault. | 在金库里面 |
[08:16] | Make sure this gets to Trace. | 把这个拿去查一下 |
[08:19] | I’ll stay with the body till the M.E.gets up here. | 等尸体装好了我再走 |
[08:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Guard on duty? | 有警卫执勤么? |
[08:32] | Yeah, M.E. says that his neck was snapped. | 有 法医说他脖子折了 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna run trace on the clothes, | 回去在他衣服上找找– |
[08:37] | see if I can’t find a transfer from Darius– | 看有没有什么达瑞斯留下的痕迹 |
[08:38] | – we’ll keep you in the loop. – Appreciate it. | – 有什么情况会通知你 – 多谢 |
[08:40] | I had my lab send up information on the bullet we extracted from Lydia Johnson. | 我让我实验室把从利帝娅 约翰逊 身上取出的子弹的情况发来 |
[08:43] | Lydia Johnson, | 利帝娅 约翰逊, |
[08:44] | that’s the Florida murder that Darius tried to pull off as his own. | 是那桩达瑞斯 想往他自己身上揽的杀人案吧 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that’s, um… | 对 嗯… |
[08:48] | A promise of information got him out of prison, | 他凭着保证向我们提供情况 跑了出来 |
[08:50] | but iturnsut the bullet is pointing to someone else, | 结果那子弹让我们找到了另一个人 |
[08:53] | someone named Rosie. | 名叫罗西 |
[08:54] | Yeah, we got your information on the bullet. | 对 收到你们发来的子弹信息了 |
[08:57] | Nine millimeter, | 九毫米口径 |
[08:58] | probably a Glock. | 可能是把格洛克 |
[08:59] | I’m running it through local and state databases, | 正在本地和州的数据库里查 |
[09:01] | as we speak. | 还没弄完 |
[09:02] | I’ll check its progress. | 我去看看弄得怎么样了 |
[09:04] | Are you this hot on every case? | 你办案子都这么来劲? |
[09:07] | Well, I made a promise to an eight-year-old boy, | 嗯…我答应了个八岁的小孩 |
[09:10] | and I’m not gonna let him down. | 不能让他失望啊 |
[09:11] | Say no more. | 明白了 |
[09:29] | Got your call. | 接到你电话了 |
[09:30] | Team’s all here. | 人都到了 |
[09:31] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:32] | We came as soon as we could. | 我们尽快赶到了 |
[09:34] | What’s with all the pills? | 这堆药怎么回事? |
[09:36] | It’s a pharm party. | 这叫药房聚会 |
[09:37] | What’s a pharm party? | 什么意思? |
[09:39] | Pharmaceuticals. | 就是吃药 |
[09:40] | Empty your parents’medicine cabinet, | 把家长的药全弄出来 |
[09:42] | and pop until you drop. | 吃到不行了为止 |
[09:43] | Rich kids’ idea of fun. | 纨绔子弟找乐子的招 |
[09:45] | At first glance, | 我这么扫了一眼 |
[09:46] | I’ve got lithium, sertraline, fluoxetine. | 有锂盐 舍曲林 百优解 |
[09:49] | Most of these drugs don’t even get you high. | 都是些没法high的药 |
[09:54] | Stella and I are gonna run with this one. | 我和斯戴拉在这就行了 |
[09:56] | Danny, check the service entry area. | 丹尼, 你看看物业管理的入口 |
[09:58] | There’s an elevator there. | 那有个电梯 |
[09:59] | A secondary exit. | 是个备用出口 |
[10:01] | Sheldon, bag up these bottles. | 希尔顿, 把这些瓶子装起来 |
[10:02] | Get them over to Lindsay– | 拿给琳德赛– |
[10:03] | – she’ll be in Trace. – Okay. | – 她在实验室 – 好 |
[10:05] | Sir, I’ve worked big crime scenes before. | 头儿 我也见过大场面了 |
[10:07] | I’ve got two hands, | 我有能力 |
[10:08] | I’m ready to work. | 我随时可以投入工作 |
[10:09] | This is a high-profile case,Lindsay. | 这案子影响太大了,琳德赛. |
[10:10] | I want you in the lab. | 实验室需要你 |
[10:11] | I need your full attention. | 给我打起精神来 |
[10:13] | And, remember, | 记住 |
[10:14] | anything we find here can take us to Darius. | 这找到的任何东西 都可能帮我们抓到达瑞斯 |
[10:17] | Be careful, | 小心 |
[10:18] | be thorough. | 谨慎 |
[10:46] | Justinisished bagging the script bottles. | 刚把药瓶子装完 |
[10:48] | You got something? | 找着什么没? |
[10:49] | Yeah, multicolored fiber, | 嗯 有个彩色纤维 |
[10:50] | caught in the elevator gate, | 电梯门上找到的 |
[10:51] | so I’m thinking one of these kids tried to escape. | 我想是不是有个孩子想从这跑 |
[10:54] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[10:55] | Let’s get all this over to Lindsay. | 都拿给琳德赛去吧先 |
[10:57] | Read my mind. | 也这么想的 |
[11:10] | What do you got, Montana? | 找着什么了 蒙大拿女? |
[11:11] | Danny, stop calling me that, | 丹尼, 别这么叫我 |
[11:12] | it’s “Lindsay.” | 我大名叫做”琳德赛.” |
[11:13] | Lindsay Monroe. | 琳德赛 莫若. |
[11:14] | All right, all right, | 得 得 |
[11:15] | I’m just joking. | 开个玩笑嘛 |
[11:16] | Well, it’s not funny. | 一点儿不好笑 |
[11:17] | Am I supposed to be the new girl | 是不是我这当菜鸟的 |
[11:18] | and the butt of all of your jokes? | 也有义务供你们耻笑? |
[11:19] | You upset that Mac dismissed you? | 迈克让你回来你生气了? |
[11:21] | I can handle it. | 我受得了 |
[11:22] | It’s not about that, | 他不是那个意思 |
[11:23] | he was looking out for you. | 他这是照顾你 |
[11:24] | You saw that place, | 你也看见那地方了 |
[11:25] | it was a slaughterhouse in there. | 赶上屠宰场了 |
[11:26] | What, you think I haven’t seen blood like that before? | 怎么的 你以为我没见识过什么叫惨? |
[11:29] | I don’t know, | 我不知道啊 |
[11:29] | tell you the truth. | 真的 |
[11:30] | Have you? | 你见过? |
[11:31] | Yes. | 不止 |
[11:32] | And a lot worse than that. | 比那个惨多了 |
[11:35] | Here, take a look. | 先看下这个吧 |
[11:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得是怎么回事? |
[11:37] | The one on the left is a fiberfrom the gate, | 左边的 是从门上找到的纤维 |
[11:39] | the one on the right was taken from one of the dead girls’ uniforms. | 右边的 是死者校服上的 |
[11:42] | Looks like a match to Hathaway Prep. | 看来和海瑟威预备校校服一样啊 |
[11:44] | Yeah,except none of the victims had a tear in their skirt consistent with the fiber on the gate. | 对 不过这些死者的短裙上 都没刮坏过 |
[11:48] | So one of the girls got away. | 那就是有个女生逃出去了 |
[11:53] | All right, keep these fibers in play, | 行 接着查这些纤维 |
[11:54] | ’cause we got to find that schoolgirl. | 必须得找到那个女生 |
[11:59] | Ripped uniform? | 海瑟威预备校– |
[12:00] | From Hathaway Prep? | 刮坏的校服? |
[12:01] | Yup. | 对 |
[12:02] | Any suggestions on a lead? | 有点想法没? |
[12:05] | We found her younger sister,Sarah. | 找到了她妹妹,萨拉. |
[12:06] | We’re pulling her out of school,Hathaway Prep. | 把她从海瑟威预备校里叫了出来 |
[12:08] | She’s on her way to the precinct. | 正往局子来了 |
[12:10] | I think I know where to start. | 我应该是知道从哪下手了 |
[12:16] | I can’t believe this happened to my sister. | 我真不敢相信我姐会这样了 |
[12:18] | Can I see her, please? | 我能不能看看她? |
[12:20] | Ms. Endecott, I think | 恩迪科特小姐, 我觉得 |
[12:21] | it’s best that we wait till your parents are with you. | 最好是等你家长来了 你们一起吧 |
[12:25] | You know, it never quite made sense to me that your classmates were in your house, | 我有点想不通的是 你同学都在你们家 |
[12:30] | but you weren’t. | 你倒不在 |
[12:31] | No, I told you, | 对 我说过了 |
[12:32] | I-I had class, | 我-我有课 |
[12:33] | so I gave them the key. | 我把钥匙给他们了 |
[12:36] | Ms. Endecott, would you stand up, please? | 恩迪科特小姐 请您站起来一下行么? |
[12:38] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[12:39] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[13:05] | How’d you rip your skirt? | 你裙子怎么刮坏的? |
[13:11] | Okay, I was there. | 好吧 我在那 |
[13:13] | It was a pharm party. | 我们弄了个药房聚会 |
[13:15] | But I must have been in the pantry | 我姐到家时候… |
[13:16] | or something when my sister came home, | 我可能在食品间什么的地方吧 |
[13:17] | ’cause I never heard her arrive, | 因为我没听见她进来 |
[13:19] | and I never knew she was even in the house. | 我根本就不知道她在家 |
[13:21] | Why didn’t you come forward with this information | 为什么我同事去学校接你时候 |
[13:23] | when my detective picked you up at school? | 你不这么说呢? |
[13:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | I just didn’t want to get in trouble, okay? | 我是不想找麻烦吧可能 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:29] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 没事 |
[13:30] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[13:36] | Here. | 给 |
[13:41] | Why don’t you tell me what you remember? | 你能不能跟我说说 你都记得什么? |
[13:46] | Okay, well… | 行 嗯… |
[13:48] | whatever I took, | 可能是什么药吃的 |
[13:49] | I got… I got dry mouth, | 我…我觉着口干 |
[13:50] | so I went to the pantry to get some more water and some vodka. | 我就跑食品间去想弄点水 或者伏特加什么的 |
[13:58] | Where’s Alexa? | 阿利克夏呢? |
[14:00] | I want everybody to get on the ground. | 都给我倒下 |
[14:02] | You said you weren’t going to hurt us! | 你说你不伤我们的! |
[14:05] | He shot Paige! | 他把佩奇打死了! |
[14:13] | And I went back to school. | 然后我就跑回学校 |
[14:16] | I just tried to pretend it was all a dream. | 我想装作那就是个梦而已 |
[14:18] | You’re lucky to be alive, | 能活着已经是万幸了 |
[14:19] | you know that? | 这你想过吧? |
[14:23] | Yeah… | 我知道… |
[14:30] | Got your page. | 你找我? |
[14:32] | You’re going to like this. | 这个你肯定想看 |
[14:33] | Oh, really? | 呵 是吗? |
[14:38] | That’s a stria match. | 条纹都对上了 |
[14:39] | Yeah, and the bullets are lining up like the Rockettes at Christmas. | 对 这几枚是连着打出去的 |
[14:43] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[14:43] | Albert Grafton, | 艾尔伯特 格拉弗顿, |
[14:45] | nickname “Big Al,” | 绰号”大艾尔” |
[14:46] | used the same weapon that killed your Lydia Johnson, | 和四个月前 杀了你们那个利帝娅 约翰逊的 |
[14:48] | – four months ago. – There you have it. | – 是同一把枪 – 你还真行 |
[14:50] | – Let’s go. – I’ll drive. | – 会会他去 – 我开车 |
[14:52] | – After you. – Thank you. | – 您先请 – 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 好说 |
[14:59] | – Parking structure’s across the street. – Sounds good. | – 车都停在对面 – 不错嘛 |
[15:02] | – Horatio Caine? – Yeah. | – 霍雷肖 凯恩? – 对 |
[15:04] | You’ve been served. | 逮着你啦 |
[15:05] | Sign here,please. | 这儿签个字吧 |
[15:07] | These guys are worse than the paparazzi. | 这帮人比狗崽队还难缠 |
[15:09] | I have my own pen. | 我自己有笔 |
[15:18] | Listen, I get named on these things all the time. | 我总碰上这事 |
[15:19] | Our union attorney’s great, | 我们工会那律师挺不错的 |
[15:21] | if you want me to give you his number. | 用不用我把他电话给你? |
[15:22] | This is a matter outside the job. | 上班时间 不说这个了 |
[15:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:26] | I have a number of memories up here, | 这地方留给我的回忆很多 |
[15:28] | not all are good. | 有好有坏 |
[15:29] | So, I apologize. | 我应该道歉 |
[15:31] | Um… | 嗯… |
[15:32] | Let’s go get Al. | 去抓艾尔吧 |
[15:39] | Hey, Mac? | 嘿 迈克? |
[15:40] | I ran the script bottles I collected from the Endecott house. | 我查了恩迪科特家拿来的药瓶 |
[15:43] | Couple of Endecotts: | 他们家里的两个: |
[15:44] | Tom, Paroxetine; | 汤姆, 吃的帕罗西汀 |
[15:45] | Alexa, | 阿利克夏, |
[15:46] | – Zolpidem. – Zolpidem? | – 唑吡坦 – 唑吡坦? |
[15:48] | – Alexa was taking a sleeping aid? – Yeah. | – 阿利克夏吃安眠药? – 对 |
[15:50] | Who’s the family doctor? | 他们家医生是谁? |
[15:51] | A Dr. Feldstein. | 费德斯坦医生 |
[15:53] | Miles Feldstein? | 麦尔斯 费德斯坦? |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:55] | That name ring a bell? | 想起点什么了? |
[15:56] | He testified in Henry Darius’competency hearing– | 他在亨利 达瑞斯的 作证能力听证上作过证 |
[15:59] | murder of three nurses in Midtown. | 就是在市中心谋杀三个护士那案子 |
[16:00] | He determined that Darius was sane enough to stand trial. | 他决定了达瑞斯足够健全 可以接受审判 |
[16:03] | This is big, right? | 这可不是小事儿吧? |
[16:04] | Huge. | 不得了了 |
[16:05] | You just found the connection between Darius and Alexa. | 你这是把达瑞斯和阿利克夏 的关系找出来了 |
[16:12] | Detective Taylor,NYPD. | 泰勒探员 纽约警局 |
[16:13] | This is Detective Flack. | 这是弗莱克探员 |
[16:15] | We’re here to see Dr. Feldstein right now. | 我们来找费德斯坦医生 |
[16:17] | He’s with a client. | 他现在有个病人 |
[16:18] | You can’t go in. | 你们不能进去 |
[16:19] | The yellow light means he’s mid-session. | 黄灯表示他正在治疗 |
[16:22] | sessionn’s over. | 治疗结束了 |
[16:24] | We’re here about a murder. | 我们是来调查谋杀案的 |
[16:28] | Detective Taylor,NYPD. | 泰勒探员 纽约警局 |
[16:31] | Your, uh… | 你 呃… |
[16:31] | yellow light was on. | 黄灯不是亮着的吗 |
[16:33] | Where’s your client? | 你病人呢? |
[16:34] | Uh, I had a cancellation. | 呃 我给取消了 |
[16:36] | I needed some quiet time to do my bills. | 我想静一静 处理一下账单 |
[16:38] | Doctor, uh, | 医生 嗯… |
[16:39] | how many times did you meet with Henry Darius? | 你见过亨利 达瑞斯几次? |
[16:42] | Why? | 你问这个干嘛? |
[16:42] | Did you reveal any information about Alexa Endecott at that meeting? | 你对他泄漏过 关于阿利克夏 恩迪科特的信息吗? |
[16:46] | No– | 没有– |
[16:46] | that would be against the law. | 那犯法的 |
[16:48] | Darius targeted Alexa Endecott in Florida, | 达瑞斯在佛罗里达 就盯上了阿利克夏 恩迪科特 |
[16:50] | brought her back to her parents’ home | 把她带回他们家 |
[16:52] | where he robbed and killed her. | 就在那 他抢了他们家的钱 杀死了她 |
[16:54] | – Uh, what does that have to do with… – Doctor, | – 呃 这和我有什么关… – 医生 |
[16:56] | you’re the onlypoint of intersection between killer and victim. | 你是凶手和受害人唯一的交集 |
[16:59] | Either you’re an accomplice or you were duped. | 你是助纣为虐呢 还是一时糊涂呢 |
[17:02] | All right, I may have unwittingly mentioned some of my clientele. | 好吧 我好像是无意的 说了点我客户的什么事 |
[17:07] | “Unwittingly.” | “无意的” |
[17:08] | Now, how are you supposed to judge my competency, | 切 你是给公家办事的 |
[17:11] | when you work for the county? | 凭什么判断我的作证能力? |
[17:13] | You see, I have a private practice | 我也是个开业医生 |
[17:14] | that includes some of the most notable names in Manhattan. | 我客户包括一些曼哈顿的大人物 |
[17:17] | Have you heard of the Buchenwalds? | 听没听过布彻威尔德家族? |
[17:18] | Van der Griffs? | 范德格里夫家族呢? |
[17:19] | Endecotts? | 恩迪科特家族? |
[17:20] | Endecotts. | 恩迪科特家族 |
[17:23] | That’s impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[17:24] | Sounds like Darius out-psyched the pysch. | 看来是达瑞斯反过来把你给教育了 |
[17:28] | What else did you tell him? | 你还跟他说什么了? |
[17:29] | I may have mentioned | 我可能是提过 |
[17:30] | that Alexa would have come into $3 million on her 21st birthday. | 阿利克夏在21岁生日时候会拿到3百万 |
[17:33] | You told a convicted killer that? | 你对个招供的杀人犯说这个? |
[17:35] | Well, come on, | 咳 无所谓吧 |
[17:36] | he was going away for life. | 他反正也是要死的人了 |
[17:37] | I mean, what was he going to do with that information? | 他知道这个能有什么用? |
[17:39] | You’d be surprised. | 那你可想不到 |
[17:41] | What’s that? | 这怎么回事? |
[17:42] | I cut myself shaving. | 我刮胡子划破了 |
[17:43] | I cut myself shaving, | 我刮胡子划破了 |
[17:44] | it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[17:45] | He was here, wasn’t he? | 他来过 是不是? |
[17:48] | He came in the “out” door. | 他从那”出口”进来的 |
[17:49] | He told me that if I gave him up, | 他跟我说 我要是把他供出去 |
[17:51] | he’d kill me. | 他就杀了我 |
[17:51] | Henry Darius was just here? | 亨利 达瑞斯刚才还在这? |
[17:53] | He was just here, yes. | 刚走 对 |
[18:03] | Flack! Outside– | 弗莱克! 外边– |
[18:04] | scaffolding! | 脚手架! |
[18:09] | Darius! | 达瑞斯! |
[18:10] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来! |
[18:11] | Turn around! | 转过来! |
[18:13] | Slowly! | 慢点! |
[18:22] | He put a gun in my mouth Made me take my coveralls off, | 他拿枪堵着我嘴 逼我把工作服脱了 |
[18:26] | put this hat on. | 然后戴上这帽子 |
[19:09] | Mac? | 迈克 |
[19:10] | Found these on the roof of the building. | 在楼顶找到的这个 |
[19:12] | He’s probably long gone by now. | 他可能早跑远了 |
[19:17] | “Metrocard.” | “地铁票” |
[19:18] | I wonder if that could be the window washer’s. | 我琢磨这可能是那清洁工的 |
[19:20] | The washer doesn’t put these on till he’s at work. | 他不会上班时候随身带这个 |
[19:22] | Now,why would he make a mistake like that? | 他怎么会犯这种低级错误? |
[19:24] | He left this on purpose. | 他故意的 |
[19:26] | He wants a meeting. | 他想见面 |
[19:27] | A four-digit code on the back,hand written. | 背面有个手写的四位号码 |
[19:29] | That’s the lead car number. | 车次号 |
[19:31] | I think Darius wants me to catch the same train as him. | 达瑞斯可能是想 让我和他上同一趟车 |
[19:34] | Where? | 在哪? |
[19:35] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 回去就能查出来 |
[19:49] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[19:50] | Albert Grafton works here,correct? | 艾尔伯特 格拉弗顿在这工作对吧? |
[19:52] | He’s security. | 他是保安 |
[19:54] | He’s over by the chocolate fountain. | 他在巧克力喷泉那 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Albert. | 艾尔伯特 |
[20:02] | 5-0. | 条子– |
[20:03] | At my club. | 跑我地盘来了 |
[20:04] | Something happen I don’t know about? | 哪阵风把你们给吹来的? |
[20:06] | You were involved in a shooting four months ago at a club in Tribeca. | 你和一起四个月前特里贝卡区 一间夜店里的枪击案有关 |
[20:10] | Security detail. | 我是保安 |
[20:11] | It was self-defense. Judge dismissed the case. | 那是自卫 法官结案了 |
[20:13] | Where’s that gun now,Albert? | 那把枪在哪 艾尔伯特? |
[20:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:16] | Albert,here’s what I want you to do. Very slowly… | 艾尔伯特,我要你这么办 慢慢的… |
[20:20] | I want you to open your jacket. | 掀开你外套 |
[20:25] | Do it. | 照做 |
[20:36] | Well,Horatio,that looks like our nine-millimeter Glock. | 哟 霍雷肖 这挺像咱找那九毫米格洛克啊 |
[20:38] | Same gun that killed Lydia Johnson,Albert. | 和杀死利帝娅 约翰逊的是同一把 艾尔伯特 |
[20:40] | I don’t know no Lydia Johnson. | 我没听过什么利帝娅 约翰逊 |
[20:42] | Well,striations from the bullet put your gun at her murder,back in Florida. | 子弹的条纹表示 在佛罗里达 就这把枪杀的她 |
[20:46] | Hey,I bought that gun | 这枪 我是从联合广场那 |
[20:47] | off some guy off in Union Square. | 一个家伙手里买的 |
[20:55] | When? | 什么时候? |
[20:56] | About a year ago. | 差不多一年前 |
[20:57] | Okay,that’s the same time she was killed,my friend. | 她就是那时候被杀的 |
[21:00] | This man look familiar to you? | 这人眼熟么? |
[21:05] | Albert, | 艾尔伯特 |
[21:06] | answer the question or she’s going to hook you up. | 回答问题 要不别怪她不客气 |
[21:11] | He looks a lot like the guy that sold me the piece– | 确实挺像卖枪那家伙– |
[21:14] | ponytail,mouth. | 这马尾辫 这嘴 |
[21:16] | His eyes were more narrow set. | 他眼睛更细点 |
[21:17] | He had a bump on his nose, just underneath the ridge. | 鼻梁上有块突起 |
[21:20] | You have an amazing memory. | 你记性不错啊 |
[21:21] | I work security,dawg. | 伙计 我是干保安的 |
[21:23] | It’s my job to remember faces. | 干这行就得记人长相 |
[21:25] | Well,that’s great, | 行 不错 |
[21:26] | because I need every detail. | 你得告诉我所有的细节 |
[21:28] | That’s right,dawg. | 没错 伙计 |
[21:34] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了? |
[21:35] | Uh,Big Al’s got a world class memory. | 呵 大艾尔真是过目不忘 |
[21:38] | PIMS program will start comparing mug shots in a second. | 罪犯信息程序马上就开始比对罪犯相貌 |
[21:41] | Did you check out his story? | 你证实过他说得了么? |
[21:42] | I did. He was in Japan working security with some big rapper the week Lydia was killed. | 嗯 利帝娅被杀那周 他正在日本给个什么大牌说唱歌星当保安 |
[21:46] | Customs confirmed it for me. | 海关已经证实了 |
[21:48] | – So,his story holds? – Yeah. | – 那他说的是真的了? – 对 |
[21:49] | So,somebody… | 那就是 有人… |
[21:51] | Somebody killed Lydia Johnson in Florida, and then sold Big Al the gun in New York. | 有人在佛罗里达杀了利帝娅 约翰逊 又在纽约把这枪卖给了大艾尔 |
[21:57] | All right,here we go. | 行了 可以开始了 |
[21:59] | Just gonna put in the PIMS data. Latino male,30 to 35, | 把罪犯信息输进去 拉美裔 男性 30-35岁 |
[22:04] | brown hair,brown eyes,175 to 200 pounds. | 棕发 眼睛褐色 体重175-200磅 |
[22:09] | Over a hundred hits. | 上百个符合条件的 |
[22:11] | Think we need to pare this down a little bit. | 得缩小一下范围了 |
[22:12] | Big Al said that he had narrow-set eyes and a | 大艾尔说他小眼睛 |
[22:15] | – lump on his nose,right? – Yes,he did. | – 鼻子上有突起 对吧? – 没错 |
[22:19] | And then there’s the ponytail. | 还有马尾辫 |
[22:26] | Vincent Rosetti. | 文森特 罗西提 |
[22:28] | – That’s your Rosie. – Yes. | – 就是你们那个罗西 – 对 |
[22:29] | Did time in Attica.Same time as Darius. | 在阿提卡服过刑 和达瑞斯一样的时间 |
[22:32] | Well,if Darius got information from the shrink, | 要是达瑞斯能从心理医生那套来话 |
[22:34] | you can bet that he got information from a convict. | 那从犯人那肯定也行了 |
[22:36] | I agree. | 我也这么想 |
[22:38] | Let me check his current status. | 我看看他现在情况 |
[22:40] | Got off on parole two days ago. | 两天前假释了 |
[22:42] | His parole officer will know where he works. | 他假释官肯定知道他在哪上班 |
[22:44] | In the meantime,I’m gonna get this to Al and double confirm it,all right? | 我先把这个拿给艾尔再确认一下 |
[22:47] | Good.All right. No problem. | 行 你先去吧 |
[23:17] | Watch where you’re going! | 看点儿路! |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | You’re quite the gentleman. | 你还挺绅士的啊 |
[23:26] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:27] | Detective Taylor. | 泰勒探员 |
[23:29] | I’m impressed you went through all the trouble. | 你还挺厉害的 真就找着我了 |
[23:32] | You’ve been busy,Henry. | 你还挺忙的啊亨利 |
[23:34] | Here, | 又这儿 |
[23:36] | Miami. | 又迈阿密 |
[23:38] | You said you’d help me. | 你说过你会帮我 |
[23:39] | You offered me a deal if I confessed. | 你说我只要招供就好商量 |
[23:42] | Those three nurses in Midtown. | 市中心那三个护士 |
[23:45] | I sat in your interview room, and I told you everything. | 我在你审讯室什么都说了 |
[23:47] | Except why. | 除了原因 |
[23:49] | I was hoping you’d tell me. | 我还指望你告诉我 |
[23:54] | You’re the only one who knows I can’t control it. | 只有你知道我控制不了 |
[23:57] | That’s why I came alone. | 所以我这不来见你了么 |
[24:00] | I want you to come with me. | 你最好跟我走 |
[24:04] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[24:06] | Next stop, | 下一站 |
[24:07] | you and me. | 咱们俩 |
[24:18] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[24:27] | Who you gonna take care of now,huh,me or him? | 你是要先顾谁啊? 我还是他? |
[24:47] | NYPD. Everyone stay calm. It’s under control. | 纽约警局 不要惊慌 情况没有失控 |
[24:50] | Sir,tell the conductor to shut down right away. | 先生 告诉车长马上停车 |
[24:53] | CSI Detective Taylor to Central. I have a male stabbed,heavy bleeder, | 犯罪现场调查侦探泰勒呼叫总部 有一男性被刺伤 大量出血 |
[24:56] | on the train just west of the Woodside Station on the subway. | 在伍德赛德站西边的地铁里 |
[24:59] | Need an ambulance right away. | 需要救护车立即赶到 |
[25:12] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[25:13] | Flack told me that the guy on the train is going to be okay. | 弗莱克说车上那人没事了 |
[25:15] | Rescue stabilized him.He was lucky. | 情况已经稳定了 够走运的他 |
[25:17] | – Lucky you were there. – Never mind that. | – 幸亏你在 – 别提了 |
[25:19] | I got every man in blue out looking for Darius.Full-court press. | 我让所有民警都注意达瑞斯 全面搜捕 |
[25:22] | This is the manhunt of the decade right here,right now. | 这回搜捕可是十年一遇 |
[25:24] | I hear you.See this face? | 明白了 我先忙去了 |
[25:26] | – I’ll check in with you later,Mac. – Where you headed? | – 晚点再找你 迈克 – 你上哪去? |
[25:28] | Got a lead on the guy that was in Attica with Darius. | 有个人在阿提卡和达瑞斯一起服过刑 找到点线索 |
[25:31] | He works at a parking garage on Fifth. | 他在第五大道一个停车场上班 |
[25:33] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有什么情况再通知你 |
[25:40] | Looks important. | 发现什么了? |
[25:41] | This is the fiber from inside the vault. | 这是金库里那根纤维 |
[25:45] | It’s synthetic.Okay. | 化纤的 |
[25:47] | Ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating. Probably some kind of protectant. | 有聚氨酯覆层的防破裂尼龙 好像是什么保护层 |
[25:50] | Against weather.So, | 按现在这天气 |
[25:52] | we’re talking gym bag, backpack,some kind of carrier. | 应该是运动袋 背包 行李什么的 |
[25:54] | Exactly. | 对 |
[25:56] | The eyewitnesses who remember seeing Darius enter the building | 目击者说 记得达瑞斯和阿利克夏走进楼里– |
[25:58] | with Alexa said neither of them was carrying a bag. | 他们俩都没拿包 |
[26:01] | Fiber’s telling us that somebody else was there. | 这说明还有别人 |
[26:03] | Danny’s on the biometric lock. We’ll find out who. | 丹尼正弄那个生物识别锁 能找出来是谁 |
[26:13] | Where’s Vincent Rosetti? He parks cars here. | 文森特 罗西提是哪个? 他在这干泊车的 |
[26:20] | Hey,Vincent. | 哎 文森特. |
[26:23] | I’m ready.What are you doing? | 我要走了 你这干什么? |
[26:24] | – I’m in a hurry. – Vincent,don’t do it. | – 我有急事 – 文森特 别这么做 |
[26:28] | Vincent! | 文森特! |
[26:40] | Midtown traffic’s a killer. | 市中心这交通真是害死人 是吧? |
[26:43] | Vince Rosetti,you’re under arrest for the murder of Lydia Johnson. | 文森特 罗西提 你因为 谋杀利帝娅 约翰逊被捕了 |
[26:46] | And that’s just the charge in Florida. | 这才只是在佛罗里达的指控 |
[26:48] | Selling your weapon in Union Square to a stranger,Vincent? | 在联合广场卖了把枪 给个陌生人是吧 文森特? |
[26:51] | That wasn’t too bright,was it? | 这么点小案子 挺不拔份儿是吧? |
[26:52] | No way. | 确实 |
[26:53] | Been in Attica the last six months on a stolen property bid. | 因为盗窃在阿提卡呆了六个月 |
[26:55] | Yeah,we know. That’s where you met up with Henry Darius. | 这我们知道 在那碰见的亨利 达瑞斯吧 |
[26:58] | So,I was in lockdown with him.Big deal. | 我跟他一块关禁闭 有什么大不了的 |
[26:59] | On the conary,Vincent. It is a big deal. | 这你可说错了文森特,出大事了 |
[27:07] | Great. | 得 |
[27:08] | A lockdown could take hours. | 这禁闭一关得好几个小时 |
[27:11] | My name’s Rosie. | 我叫罗西 |
[27:13] | Henry Darius. | 亨利 达瑞斯 |
[27:15] | Henry Darius? Wow,man. | 亨利 达瑞斯? 我靠 |
[27:17] | I heard about you on the news. | 新闻里听过你啊 |
[27:19] | You killed those nurses. | 你把那几个护士给杀了 |
[27:21] | Allegedly. | 确实 |
[27:24] | Yeah,I killed someone once. | 哥们儿我也杀过人 |
[27:28] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[27:30] | Open your mouth. | 嘴张开 |
[27:32] | Open your mouth! | 张嘴! |
[27:33] | Do it. | 照做 |
[27:46] | I got an urgent message.What’s up? | 听你挺急的 怎么回事? |
[27:48] | – We got a discrepancy in the timeline. – Okay. | – 时间上有点矛盾 – 说说 |
[27:50] | Yeah,I been working on this biometric palm analyzer.All right,take a look. | 我查了这个手掌识别 看看 |
[27:53] | Safe was opened at 1:30 p.m. | 下午一点半打开过一次 |
[27:55] | Consistent with the time of the murders. | 和凶案发生时间一致 |
[27:57] | But I checked earlier in the day. | 可我又查了下当天早些时候 |
[28:00] | It was also opened up at 10:30 a.m. | 上午十点半也开过一次 |
[28:02] | That’s a half hour before Darius landed at Teterboro. | 那半个小时以后 达瑞斯才在泰德波罗机场降落 |
[28:05] | Hence,my urgent message. | 所以 我这不就急了嘛 |
[28:07] | There’s no way Darius could have opened that safe the first time. | 第一次不可能是达瑞斯打开的 |
[28:10] | So,it’s possible | 也就是说有可能– |
[28:11] | somebody else took the money out of the safe before Darius and Alexa got there. | 有人在达瑞斯和阿利克夏到之前 把钱拿跑了 |
[28:16] | Give me a second, | 稍等 |
[28:17] | and I will tell you who. | 我就能告诉你是谁 |
[28:19] | Endecotts loaded the safe up with approved palm prints. | 在恩迪科特家 有权进入的掌纹都保存了 |
[28:27] | The little sister. | 她妹妹 |
[28:30] | Let’s have Homicide bring her in. | 以杀人的罪名把她抓来 |
[28:38] | I told you guys, I’ve never been to Florida. | 我跟你们说了 我没去过佛罗里达 |
[28:40] | Well,witnesses say otherwise. | 目击证人可不是这么说的 |
[28:42] | 100 guys could look like that. | 长这样的人多了 |
[28:44] | 100 guys don’t have your DNA, | 有你这样DNA的人可不多 |
[28:45] | Vince,which we matched to the shovel that you used to bury Lydia in Miami. | 文森特,你的DNA和你在迈阿密 埋利帝娅用的铲子上的是一致的 |
[29:00] | The key word here is “match.” | 这儿关键词是 “一致” |
[29:02] | First,you shot her, | 你先是杀了她 |
[29:04] | and then came back here to New York and sold the gun. | 然后跑回纽约卖了那把枪 |
[29:07] | But the striations followed you,Vincent. | 条纹把你给揪出来了 文森特 |
[29:10] | Let’s go,Vince. Let’s hear it… right now. | 招吧 文森特 现在…让我们听听是怎么回事 |
[29:15] | Squirrelly little Eminem wannabe in Fort Lauderdale paid me. | 有个怪模怪样 嘻哈风的小子 在罗德戴尔堡给我的钱– |
[29:18] | Wanted to scare the husband. I end up with the wife. | 想吓吓她老公 结果我找上他老婆了 |
[29:23] | Scream and I’ll blow your head off. | 你要敢叫 我就打爆你脑袋 |
[29:24] | – What do you want? – Drive. | – 你想要什么? – 开车 |
[29:27] | How’d you go from scaring to murder? | 人让你吓吓人 你怎么把人给杀了? |
[29:30] | The broad started to fight me. | 那女的不老实 |
[29:32] | I was just going to drive her around a couple hours ’til her husband played some song. | 我就想开车带她溜俩小时 等她老公吓着了就回去 |
[29:36] | She grabbed the gun.It went off. | 她抢我枪 走火了 |
[29:38] | She made the first move. | 她先动的手 |
[29:44] | Oh,don’t even blame her for what you did. | 你还敢往人家身上推 |
[29:46] | She was driving crazy,bleeding everywhere. | 她跟疯了似的 血流的哪都是 |
[29:48] | Screaming… I had to shut her up. | 喊个不停…我得让她闭嘴啊 |
[29:50] | So you put a bullet in her temple. | 所以你就照她头上来了一枪 |
[29:52] | It worked. | 挺好使 |
[29:53] | It worked… | 挺好使… |
[29:55] | Where’s Darius,Vincent? | 达瑞斯在哪?文森特 |
[29:57] | Beats me. | 我上哪知道去 |
[29:58] | I haven’t seen him since that day after lockdown. | 那回禁闭以后就没见过他 |
[30:00] | Okay,Vince. Stella… | 行了文森特, 斯戴拉… |
[30:02] | could I have a word with you,please? | 借一步说话行么? |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 行 |
[30:08] | I would really love first crack at this guy. | 我想先把这家伙搞定了 |
[30:11] | Right,Mrs. Johnson’s son. I get it. | 对…约翰逊夫人的孩子 明白了 |
[30:13] | Look,as long as he’s off the streets,it’s fine with me. | 只要他跟这边没关系了 那就行 |
[30:16] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[30:19] | It’s Mac– | 是迈克– |
[30:20] | – he’s got something on Darius. – I’ll catch up. | – 达瑞斯那有点线索 – 我过会就去 |
[30:23] | Vincent… | 文森特… |
[30:27] | Sounds top secret. | 听着好像最高机密似的 |
[30:28] | It was top secret,Vincent. | 确实是最高机密 文森特 |
[30:30] | So I want you to be the first to know that you are returning to Florida. | 我想你最先知道 你要回佛罗里达了 |
[30:34] | Cool– I like the sun. | 酷–我最喜欢阳光了 |
[30:36] | Yes,well,you won’t get to see very much of it,Vincent, | 对啊 不过呢 你恐怕见不到多少 |
[30:39] | because we enforce the death penalty. | 因为我们那 是有死刑的 |
[30:47] | Chkekekeonon the whereabouts of Sarah Endecott. | 查了萨拉 恩迪科特的下落 |
[30:49] | She’s not at the house or the school, or anywhere in between. | 她不在家也不在学校 还不在路上 |
[30:51] | That’s what we figured. We switched over to Plan B. | 这我们想到了 换B计划了 |
[30:53] | Yeah,no girl ever leaves her house without her cellphone.At least,not at that age. | 对 没哪个女生会出了门不带手机 至少这个年纪不会 |
[30:57] | – GPS the phone number. – Got it. | – 定位她的手机 – 好 |
[31:03] | Tiffany’s… now you’re talking my language. | 在第凡内… 这我可熟啊 |
[31:05] | You can tell from a map? | 你看地图就能看出来? |
[31:06] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[31:07] | I could tell from the moon. I love those little blue boxes.Let’s go. | 就算站月亮上也能看出来 我最喜欢那小蓝盒了(第凡内包装盒多为蓝色) 走吧 |
[31:28] | Sarah? | 萨拉? |
[31:29] | Um,hi… Detective Taylor. | 啊 嗨…泰勒探员 |
[31:32] | A little retail therapy? | 购物疗法? |
[31:34] | That’s one way to get over the loss of your sister. | 真是忘记丧姐之痛的好办法啊 |
[31:36] | May I take a peek? | 看一下行么? |
[31:38] | Let’s see… | 看看… |
[31:40] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[31:44] | $8,000… and she spent cash. | 8,000块…付的现金 |
[31:48] | Well,it’s my… | 那 那是我的… |
[31:49] | It’s my money,I can use it however I want. | 那是我的钱 我想怎么花都可以 |
[31:54] | How’d you rip your backpack? | 背包怎么刮坏了? |
[31:57] | We found red fibers from a backpack in your parents’ bedroom. | 我们在你父母的卧室里 找到个背包上刮下的红色纤维 |
[32:00] | By the safe.I thought you never went in there. | 在金库那 我以为你没进去过的 |
[32:03] | I-I don’t…I don’t know… | 我 我没…我不知道… |
[32:04] | I hardly ever do. | 我怎么会进那去 |
[32:06] | This is pretty heavy.Mind if I open it? | 挺沉的啊 我看一下行么? |
[32:09] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:12] | It’s a lot more than just “walk-around” money,even for an Endecott. | 就算对恩迪科特家的人来说 出门带这些钱也太多了吧? |
[32:18] | You were in the house to steal the money. | 你在家把钱偷了出来 |
[32:20] | The pharm party was just a ruse. | 药房聚会不过是个幌子 |
[32:23] | Well,the plan was: | 我是这么打算的: |
[32:25] | have some friends over,party… | 叫几个朋友去玩… |
[32:27] | and I’d take the money while they were there. | 趁这机会 我把钱拿走 |
[32:29] | And if the cops got wind,I’d have an alibi. | 就算警察查了 我也有不在场证明 |
[32:34] | This doesn’t look like the full three million. | 这好像不到三百万啊 |
[32:38] | You couldn’t have spent all this today. Where’s the rest of the money? | 你不可能一天花那么多 剩下的呢? |
[33:06] | Mr. Endecott,we’re doing everything humanly possible to put this animal behind bars. | 恩迪科特先生 我们正尽一切可能 捉拿这个禽兽归案 |
[33:12] | Where were you,Sarah? | 那时候你在哪 萨拉? |
[33:15] | Sarah’s in a lot of trouble,sir. | 萨拉有麻烦了 先生 |
[33:17] | She failed to notify authorities | 在从抢劫、谋杀的犯罪现场逃跑后 |
[33:19] | after fleeing the scene of a murder,robbery… | 她没有及时向有关部门通报… |
[33:21] | Wait,wait,wait,wait,slow down. | 等一下 等一下 慢着 |
[33:24] | Sarah didn’t steal the money. | 萨拉不算是偷了钱 |
[33:26] | I told her she could take it from the safe. | 我告诉她想用的时候可以拿 |
[33:28] | With all due respect,sir,I happen to know that the money was for Alexa. | 先生 无意冒犯 我碰巧知道 那钱是准备给阿利克夏的 |
[33:32] | I know all about the trust fund. | 信托基金的事我知道 |
[33:34] | Money was for Alexa on her 21st birthday. | 那钱是准备在21岁生日上给阿利克夏的 |
[33:41] | Coming from money, | 生于豪门– |
[33:44] | kids can end up with no ambition… | 这些孩子容易变的没有野心… |
[33:46] | no drive. | 没有动力 |
[33:48] | I told them | 我告诉过他们 |
[33:50] | they stayed clean and sober, | 一定要好好做人 戒骄戒躁 |
[33:53] | at 21,they’d get three million to do as they see fit. | 到了21岁 就会拿到3百万 去做他们想做的 |
[33:58] | Lex was going to start a day care down in Florida.She was the one who loved kids. | 阿利克夏想在佛罗里达开个幼儿园 她喜欢孩子 |
[34:04] | Her whole life was in front of her. | 这孩子前程似锦 |
[34:09] | Perhaps your youngest daughter stole the money because | 你这孩子偷了钱 可能是因为– |
[34:11] | she knew that she’d never pass the clean and sober clause. | 她就知道 她是达不到你的要求了 |
[34:22] | I lost one daughter today. I’m not gonna lose another. | 今天我已经失去了一个女儿 我不想再失去一个 |
[34:26] | I told Sarah she could take the money. | 我告诉过萨拉,那笔钱她可以用 |
[34:30] | You should know,sir,that | 先生 您应该知道 |
[34:33] | we only found half the money. | 那笔钱我们只找到了一半 |
[34:41] | Where’s the other half? | 另外一半在哪? |
[34:46] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[34:48] | Who have you got mixed up with this time? | 这回你又和谁混一块了? |
[35:00] | I’m sorry,you can’t go in there. He’s in a meeting. | 对不起 你们不能进去 他正见病人 |
[35:02] | We don’t want him. Warrant,with your name on it. | 我们找的不是他 这是逮捕证 抓你的 |
[35:05] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪? |
[35:07] | Sarah gave you up. | 萨拉把你供出来了 |
[35:15] | End of the year bonus? | 年终奖? |
[35:16] | Hey,could we do this somewhere else? | 咱们换个地方行不行? |
[35:17] | No. | 不行 |
[35:23] | These walls are insulated. | 这墙是隔音的 |
[35:25] | How’d you get access to Alexa’s therapy sessions? | 你怎么打听到阿利克夏的治疗对话的? |
[35:31] | I type the notes from every one of Dr. Feldstein’s sessions. | 费德斯坦医生每次治疗的记录 都是我打出来的 |
[35:34] | Transcribed a session Alexa had three years ago, | 我转录了阿利克夏三年前的一次治疗对话 |
[35:37] | talking about her lump sum, how it’d come due. | 她说起了她一次付清的钱 是怎么来的 |
[35:41] | I feel so guilty. | 我觉得很过意不去 |
[35:42] | You know,I’m getting all this money and my sister won’t get a penny. | 那些钱都是我的了 我妹妹一分也拿不到 |
[35:49] | And you knew Sarah was the black sheep of the family. | 你也知道萨拉是个败家子 |
[35:52] | Parents sent Sarah in a few times,but it didn’t take. | 他们家长让萨拉来过几次 她没来 |
[35:55] | She spent most of her time on the phone with me,canceling appointments. | 她净跟我聊电话了 取消预约 |
[35:58] | And you became friendly. | 于是你主动示好 |
[36:00] | Well,I knew when Alexa would get her money. | 我知道阿利克夏什么时候能拿到钱 |
[36:02] | Marked it in my calendar. | 标日历上了 |
[36:04] | When the time came,I called Sarah. | 时候一到 我打给萨拉 |
[36:06] | I had the info,she had the access. | 我有消息 她能进去 |
[36:09] | $3 million? Where? | 3百万?哪? |
[36:11] | Your parents’ safe. Look,all I want is half. | 你父母金库里 听着 我要一半 |
[36:14] | I’m the Endecott here. Why should I give you anything? | 这是我们家的钱 凭什么给你啊? |
[36:17] | Because if you don’t, I’ll go to the cops. | 因为你要是不给 我就报警 |
[36:21] | Oh,and point the finger at me,right? | 嗬 阴我是吧? |
[36:23] | Okay,deal. | 行 这么定了 |
[36:25] | You’re aware that when Darius found the safe empty,he killed Alexa, | 你知道当达瑞斯发现金库空了的时候 他杀了阿利克夏吧 |
[36:29] | aren’t you? | 是吧? |
[36:31] | No,I… I wasn’t aware of that. | 不 我…我不知道 |
[36:34] | Well,you’ll have plenty of time to think about it– | 你有的是时间来想想清楚了– |
[36:36] | 20,25 years. | 20多年吧 |
[36:38] | Put your hands behind your back,please. | 麻烦你双手背后 |
[36:41] | You’re taking a ride. | 我们送你一程 |
[36:49] | Mac. | 迈克 |
[36:50] | Heard there was a break in the case. | 听说案子有进展了 |
[36:52] | Stella already has you on speed dial. | 斯戴拉已经把你号码弄进快捷键了 |
[36:54] | Thought you had to duck out on personal business. | 我以为你顾不上个人生活了呢 |
[36:56] | I got an extension. | 我也是有宽限的 |
[36:57] | Good news for both of us. | 对咱俩都是好消息 |
[37:00] | Blood evidence from Alexa’s crime scene? | 阿利克夏案子现场的血液样本? |
[37:02] | Oh,yes,gentlemen,I found something very interesting. | 没错 同志们 我找到了点相当有意思的 |
[37:05] | I compared reference samples from Alexa Endecott to Henry Darius. | 我对比了阿利克夏 恩迪科特 和亨利 达瑞斯的样本 |
[37:09] | They’re related. | 他们有血缘关系 |
[37:11] | Related? | 有血缘关系? |
[37:18] | They are brother and sister. | 他们 是兄妹 |
[37:22] | Also ran the references from the Endecott parents. | 也对比了恩迪科特父母的 |
[37:24] | Mrs. Endecott is unrelated, | 恩迪科特夫人没有联系 |
[37:26] | but Tom Endecott is Henry Darius’ father. | 不过汤姆 恩迪科特 是亨利 达瑞斯的父亲 |
[37:29] | Well,that changes everything. We think Endecott knows this? | 得 全走样了 恩迪科特知道这个么? |
[37:32] | I’m gonna have Flack look into a paternity suit in his past. | 我让弗莱克查查他过去 有没有过生父确认诉讼 |
[37:34] | The question becomes,who’s the target, Endecott or his other daughter? | 问题是 目标是谁 恩迪科特还是他另一个女儿? |
[37:39] | We had to release Sarah. | 咱们得把萨拉先放了 |
[37:41] | I better GPS her. | 得定位她 |
[37:42] | Worked once.I’ll try and track down Endecott. | 上次就好使了 我去找找恩迪科特 |
[37:48] | Come again? | 又来? |
[37:49] | Henry Darius is your biological son. | 亨利 达瑞斯是你亲生儿子 |
[37:52] | This killer,you can’t be serious. | 那杀人犯 你开玩笑的吧 |
[37:54] | Mr. Endecott, | 恩迪科特先生 |
[37:55] | DNA doesn’t lie. | DNA可不撒谎 |
[37:58] | Look… as a… | 你看…我… |
[37:59] | as a young guy, I sowed my share of wild oats. | 年轻时候 我也放荡过一阵 |
[38:02] | Did you know you had a son out there? | 那你知不知道 你别处还有个孩子? |
[38:04] | I vaguely remember a girl years ago telling me… | 印象比较模糊 有个女的好几年前告诉我… |
[38:07] | …she had a son,claimed it was mine. | …她有个儿子 说是我的 |
[38:09] | Actually,it was more than just a memory. | 那还真不只是印象 |
[38:11] | Rosemary Martinkus | 罗丝玛利 马丁库斯 |
[38:13] | filed a paternity suit against you 23 years ago claiming her son was yours. | 23年前 对你提出了生父确认诉讼 自称她的儿子是和你生的 |
[38:16] | The doctors couldn’t prove anything. | 医生什么也证明不了 |
[38:18] | There was no DNA testing back then. | 那时候还没有DNA测试 |
[38:20] | I’d met my wife by then. We were starting our own family. | 然后我就遇到我夫人 我们成了家 |
[38:26] | Oh,my God. | 我的天呐 |
[38:28] | Is that why he killed Alexa? | 所以他杀了阿利克夏? |
[38:30] | I’m beginning to think all the women he killed | 我开始考虑 是不是他杀的所有女人 |
[38:32] | were stand-ins for your daughters. | 都是你女儿的替代品 |
[38:34] | He told you this? | 他这么跟你说的? |
[38:35] | He doesn’t understand it himself. | 他自己没想到 |
[38:37] | See,getting Alexa’s trust fund money meant he was a legitimate heir. | 拿到阿利克夏的信托基金 是想表示他是个合法继承人 |
[38:40] | When the money wasn’t there, he responded with rage. | 结果钱没在那 他便情绪失控 |
[38:43] | My daughter Sarah,is she in danger? | 我女儿萨拉 她危不危险? |
[38:44] | We have concerns about that. | 我们已经安排好了 |
[38:46] | Darius said he came to New York to make things right. | 达瑞斯说他是来纽约清一笔旧账 |
[38:49] | My God. | 天呐 |
[38:54] | Who is it? | 谁呀? |
[38:55] | Open the door,sis. | 开门 美眉 |
[38:58] | Sarah? | 萨拉? |
[38:59] | Where’s Alexa’s money?! | 阿利克夏的钱在哪?! |
[39:02] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[39:07] | I want you to know who I am. | 我告诉你我是谁 |
[39:10] | I’m your biological brother. | 我是你亲哥 |
[39:15] | Open the door. | 把门开开 |
[39:17] | You do what I say,I won’t hurt you. | 照我说的作 我不伤你 |
[39:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:36] | Come on in,Darius. | 快请进 达瑞斯 |
[39:38] | Step away,Sarah. | 躲开点 萨拉 |
[39:43] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[39:45] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手放在头上 |
[39:53] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:55] | Darius… | 达瑞斯… |
[39:57] | it’s all | 全都– |
[39:59] | over. | 结束了 |
[40:13] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[40:15] | Our pleasure. | 谁也别客气了 |
[40:17] | Want to hop in a squad? | 要不要坐警车啊? |
[40:18] | I’ll take you red lights to LaGuardia. | 我开警笛送你去拉瓜蒂亚机场 |
[40:20] | That’s all been arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[40:22] | But do me a favor, | 不过 帮我个忙 |
[40:23] | and give my best to Stella,will you? | 替我向斯戴拉问好 行么? |
[40:26] | I’ll see you,Mac. | 后会有期 迈克 |
[40:37] | – Hello? – Hey,Adam. | – 喂? – 喂 亚当 |
[40:38] | It’s Lieutenant Caine. | 我是凯恩探长 |
[40:40] | Listen,I’ve got some news for you. | 我告诉你个好消息 |
[40:42] | I got him and I’m bringing him back to Miami. | 我抓到他了 马上押他回迈阿密 |
[40:44] | – I’m sorry,Lieutenant. – Hey,buddy,wait a second. | – 对不起 探长 – 别呀 老弟 |
[40:47] | You never need to apologize to me. | 你不用跟我道歉 |
[40:49] | Okay? | 好么? |
[40:50] | I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. | 有我在呢 我不会离开你 |
[40:52] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[40:58] | You’ll be extradited back to Miami | 把你归档之后 |
[41:00] | after we file on you here in New York. | 你会被引渡回迈阿密 |
[41:02] | Do you know what’s wrong with me? | 你知道我是哪不对劲么? |
[41:04] | I’m not a shrink. | 我又不是心理医生 |
[41:06] | Better than Dr. Feldstein, I’ll tell you that. | 要我说 你比费德斯坦医生都强 |
[41:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[41:13] | For everything. | 多谢你为我做的一切 |
[41:16] | Pardon? | 你说什么? |
[41:17] | This may sound crazy to you,Detective Taylor,but… | 这话可能听着有点发神经 泰勒探员 不过… |
[41:20] | …you fought for me. | …你没有轻易放弃我 |
[41:23] | Chased me all over Manhattan. | 追了我一整个曼哈顿 |
[41:24] | That’s my job. | 这是我工作 |
[41:26] | But you came looking for me. | 但是你来找我了 |
[41:28] | And that’s more than my father ever did. | 我爸不可能这么做 |
[41:31] | You think if he’d acknowledged me | 你觉得 他要是认了我– |
[41:34] | I wouldn’t have done the things that I did? | 我还会犯下这些事吗? |
[41:36] | It’s not for me to decide. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[41:39] | That’s between you | 这是由你– |
[41:41] | and your own personal god. | 和你的信仰决定的 |
[41:44] | Me– | 我– |
[41:45] | I don’t pity you,Darius. | 我一点儿也不同情你 达瑞斯 |
[41:47] | There’s a lot of people with worse stories than yours. | 这世上比你惨的人有的是 |
[41:49] | They never hurt anyone. | 他们可没有伤害别人 |
[41:52] | You killed 12 people in two states over the last 72 hours, | 过去这72小时里 你杀了12个人 |
[41:55] | and you want me to feel sorry for you because your daddy didn’t | 你还想让我为你感到遗憾 就因为你小时候– |
[41:58] | kiss you when you were a baby? | 你爸没亲你? |
[42:03] | You asked for my help– | 你想让我帮忙– |
[42:04] | I did help you. | 我帮了 |
[42:06] | You’re where you belong. | 这就是你该来的地方 |
[42:10] | You rot in hell, you son of a bitch. | 你他妈去死吧 你个狗娘养的 |
[42:13] | ” CSI:NY Season 02 EP 07 ” -=END=- |