时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Man,what are you doing? | 喂 你在作甚么 |
[00:36] | I got some change here. | 我这儿有些异常 |
[00:38] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[00:46] | Hey,hey,what are you doing to the money there?! | 嗨嗨 你想抢劫吗 |
[00:49] | Hey,get off! | 嗨 走开 |
[01:09] | You know what’s great about the San Gennaro Festival? | 你知道圣格纳罗节有什么好的吗 |
[01:12] | The constant throng of rubberneckers, or the fact that your… | 抢劫犯持续不断 或者你会发现… |
[01:15] | …crime scene is already contaminated before you get the call? | 接到电话时犯罪现场已遭破坏 |
[01:18] | The cannolis. | 瞧 煎饼卷 |
[01:19] | All right,I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我告诉你我们所断定的杀手 |
[01:21] | We figure out who killed this guy and the cannolis are on me. | 煎饼卷归我 |
[01:24] | – Deal.We have witnesses? – We’ve got suspects. | – 成交 有目击者吗 – 有嫌疑犯 |
[01:27] | The guys over there | 那边的家伙发誓 |
[01:28] | swear that he was trying to rob the statue of San Gennaro. | 说死者试图抢劫这尊雕像 |
[01:35] | Fresh body in Central Park. | 中央公园发现新的尸体 |
[01:36] | Fresher than this one? | 比这个还新吗 |
[01:37] | I’ll take a rain check on the cannolis. | 煎饼卷只能下次请你吃了 |
[01:39] | Nice,so I’m solvingand buying? | 说的真好 那我这次得自己解决了? |
[01:42] | Exactly. | 显然 |
[01:59] | He have anything interesting to say? | 他的情况是怎样的 |
[02:01] | His name is Jared Stanton. | 他名叫杰瑞德 斯坦顿. |
[02:03] | He lives at 73rd Street and Park Avenue. | 住在73街公园大道 |
[02:06] | You can just say 73rd and Park. New Yorkers know what you mean. | 直接说73 公园 就行了 地球人都知道 |
[02:13] | No sign of disturbance. Flies seem to have been here a while. | 现场没有遭破坏 苍蝇似乎在这里有一会儿了 |
[02:17] | I’m thinking the time of death is sometime in the pre-dawn hours. | 我觉得死亡时间在拂晓前几个小时 |
[02:20] | So Jared Stanton walks into Central Park when it’s still dark, | 也就是说杰瑞德 斯坦顿在天还没亮的时候就走进中央公园 |
[02:24] | takes a seat on this bench, and offers no resistance when he’s killed. | 坐在这张长凳上 死前没有任何抵抗 |
[02:29] | I know,it doesn’t make any sense. | 知道这些没有任何意义 |
[02:33] | Don’t quote me on this, Lindsay,but sometimes… | 琳德赛 别在这方面学我讲话 |
[02:40] | not everything’s connected. | 不是什么时候都一样的 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “企业武士” |
[03:10] | CSI: New York Season 02 Episode 04 | |
[03:36] | The killer must have put the head back on. | 杀手事后又把头装上去了 |
[03:38] | Dried blood around the wound might explain how he kept his head on straight. | 伤口附近的血迹说明了 他是如何保持头部坚挺 |
[03:42] | What can you tell me about the murder weapon? | 凶器是什么 |
[03:44] | Basically transected everything. | 几乎是一刀横切 |
[03:45] | There’s a slight angle to the cut, | 只有一小弧度 |
[03:47] | moving from right on the lower side, to higher on the left. | 由右向左 由低向高 |
[03:51] | This is clean. | 很干净利落 |
[03:52] | Clean doesn’t begin to describe it.I mean,there’s no hack marks,no stutter marks, | 不光是干净利落 瞧 没有砍痕 没有断断续续 |
[03:56] | no evidence of an electric blade. | 也没有使用电刃的痕迹 |
[03:58] | There’s no trace in the wound track. | 从伤痕来看找不到线索 |
[04:00] | Very few weapons could make a cut like this. | 几乎没有什么武器能切出这样的伤口 |
[04:02] | Yeah,did you find any guillotines at the crime scene? | 是的 你在犯罪现场见过断头台吗 |
[04:19] | Ten years old. | 他十岁左右 |
[04:21] | Trying to get to the window. | 他尝试走到窗口边 |
[04:23] | We canvassed the building. Nobody saw anyone suspicious. | 我们彻查了整栋楼 没有发现可疑人物 |
[04:27] | – You find his parents? – His dad’s dead. | – 找到他父母没有 – 他爸爸去世了 |
[04:29] | Mom was at work.She’s on her way. | 妈妈当时在工作 她正赶来 |
[04:31] | That’s rough. | 大体就这样 |
[04:32] | You’re sitting at work and you get a call that your son is dead from smoke inhalation… | 你正在工作时接到电话 你的儿子因摄入烟雾导致死亡 |
[04:35] | That official cause of death? | 正常死亡吗 |
[04:38] | Soot and debris in his mouth and throat. | 口腔和咽喉满是烟灰和残骸 |
[04:42] | Most likely has elevated levels of carboxyhemoglobin. | 很可能把一氧化碳中毒案件提高一个层次 |
[04:49] | Burned worse than any other part of his body. | 手的灼伤比其他部位还厉害 |
[04:51] | Means he tried the door first. | 说明他首先尝试开门 |
[04:56] | That kid can’t weigh more than 70 pounds. | 孩子不足70磅 |
[04:59] | He would have gone under pretty quick. | 他本可能很快逃跑 |
[05:01] | Closed door,open window? | 门被关了 打开窗户也行啊 |
[05:04] | He should have had plenty of time to get out. | 他本可以有很多时间逃生 |
[05:16] | Something’s not right here. | 这里有些不寻常 |
[05:25] | He wasn’t beaten to death? | 他不是被打死的? |
[05:26] | That’s just salt in the wound. | ‘被打’只好比往伤口撒盐而已 |
[05:27] | Punches all came after the fact. They’re postmortem. | 被打是致命伤之后的事情 |
[05:30] | But this, | 这个玩意 |
[05:32] | pierced the sinoatrial node, | 刺破了死者的窦房结 |
[05:34] | disrupting his heart’s electrical impulses. | 并且中断了心脏的电脉冲 |
[05:39] | It’s your murder weapon. | 这才是凶器 |
[05:40] | It’s inconsistent with the evidence we found at the scene. | 这和我们发现的现场证据不一样 |
[05:42] | Maybe San Gennaro wasn’t the main event for this guy. | 圣格纳罗也许并不是主起事件 |
[05:45] | What did you get on his prints? | 从他拍的片子有什么收获 |
[05:46] | Didn’t get me anywhere. | 一无所获 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna have to run his knuckles, but wait till you see this. | 我试着动他的指关节 等你看过这个就知道了 |
[05:53] | Manos de piedras.”Hands of stone.” | Manos de Piedras “石头之手” |
[05:56] | That’s what they used to say about the boxer Roberto Duran. | 那是人们经常称呼拳击手罗伯特 杜兰的绰号 |
[05:58] | Same goes for this guy. Except his hands are surgically enhanced. | 这个死者也一样 要不就是他进行过手指增强术 |
[06:02] | You take the bone tissue from the pelvis and fuse it with the bones in the hand. | 从骨盆取出股组织 和手部的融合到一起 |
[06:06] | Why would somebody have that done? | 为什么会有人这样做 |
[06:07] | I don’t know,but the guy would have packed one hell of a punch. | 不知道 |
[06:10] | Unfortunately, he was too dead to use it. | 不幸他为时已晚 |
[06:16] | Hey,Stella,you know what’s the greatest about the San Gennaro? | 嗨 斯戴拉你知道圣格纳罗节最棒的是什么 |
[06:19] | The cannolis. | 奶油煎卷 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[06:22] | So you got a guy stabbed in the heart, | 死者被刺中心脏 |
[06:24] | and our suspects who gave him a beating after the fact. | 我们的嫌疑犯事后给他一顿打 |
[06:27] | Any chance one of the suspects did the stabbing? | 有没有可能是嫌疑犯中一人刺伤他的 |
[06:28] | Well,we didn’t find anything like the murder weapon at the scene. | 呃 我们在现场没有发现类似凶器 |
[06:31] | And nothing like it on our suspects. | 疑犯身上也没有 |
[06:33] | You know what the weapon was made of? | 你知道凶器由什么制作吗 |
[06:35] | Here we go.Cocobolo. | 找到了 黄檀木 |
[06:36] | That was the standard issue wood for NYPD nightsticks in the ’80s. | 这是纽约警局专用棍 80年代专用这种材料 |
[06:40] | Comes from down in,uh… | 呃 从古至今 |
[06:41] | The Pacific seaboard of Mexico and Central America. | 太平洋海岸的墨西哥和中美 |
[06:45] | Valued for being a hard wood. | 一种珍贵的坚硬木材 |
[06:46] | It’s current uses include tool handles,canes,pool cues. | 当今用于制作刀把 藤条和台球杆 |
[06:51] | It’s also one of the most important woods used in cutlery. | 也是制作餐具的最重要木材 |
[06:54] | If you’ve got a knife,why cut off a three-inch piece of the handle to stab someone? | 如果你手上有刀 还用得着切下三英尺的手柄来刺杀他人吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah,maybe the GCMS has the answers. | 也许GCMS定量分析能帮我们找到答案 |
[06:59] | I took three samples of the clothes earlier today. | 我今天先前采集了三份衣服样本 |
[07:03] | What ya got? | 你得到什么了 |
[07:04] | I’d say we’re looking atoranchina… | 我看到了中国米团的痕迹 |
[07:08] | torrone… | 蜂蜜杏仁糖 |
[07:11] | That would becaponatina. | 这个应该是茄末调味品 |
[07:13] | Rice balls, | 米团 |
[07:14] | almond candy and… relish. | 杏仁糖和调料 |
[07:17] | All specialty foods served at San Gennaro. | 圣格纳罗节供应的特色食物 |
[07:19] | Okay,we know where our vic ended up and it looks like the clothes… | 好的 我们不仅知道死者死在哪里 |
[07:22] | …are going to help us figure out where he started. | 现在衣服似乎还能帮助我们找出凶发起源 |
[07:30] | Fire Chief wants your report soon as you have it. | 消防司想第一时间得到你的报告 |
[07:35] | There’s the V pattern. | 这里有一个V的形状 |
[07:36] | Yeah,that’s the point of origin. | 是的 那是大火起点 |
[07:38] | The fire started there. | 大火在这里发生的 |
[07:41] | No outward sign of accelerants. | 没有外延的特征 |
[07:43] | Screws are loose. | 螺丝松了 |
[07:56] | I’ve got trace. | 我找到线索了 |
[07:58] | You already thinking arson? | 你已经断定人为纵火了? |
[07:59] | There’s a reason James Walker’s dead. | 詹姆斯 沃克之死有一个原因 |
[08:02] | And this… | |
[08:05] | is going to help tell me why. | 这个将告诉我们原因是什么 |
[08:07] | – Karen,we shouldn’t be here. – He’s my son. | – 凯琳你不能进去 – 他是我儿子 |
[08:09] | – I left him home. – It’s not your fault. | – 我把他丢在家里 – 这不是你的责任 |
[08:12] | – Ma’am,you need to go back outside. – I want to know what happened. | – 对不起女士 你得离开现场 – 我要知道发生了什么 |
[08:15] | – As soon as we know something. – No,I’m not leaving till I know. | – 我们会第一时间告诉你 – 不行 不知道原因我就不走 |
[08:17] | – Do me a favor,take Miss Walker downstairs.Thank you. – No | – 劳驾 请带沃克女士下楼 谢谢 – 不 |
[08:19] | Miss Walker,I’m Sheldon Hawkes from the Crime Lab. | 沃克女士 我是犯罪科实验室的希尔顿 霍克斯 |
[08:21] | We’re still examining the scene so you can’t be in here. | 我们正在侦察现场 所以你不能在这里 |
[08:24] | But you can | 但你可以打我实验室电话 |
[08:25] | call me at the lab. | |
[08:29] | – You have a place to stay,ma’am? – With my boyfriend. | – 你有地方住吗 – 有 我的男朋友 |
[08:31] | Thanks.Come on. Let’s go to my apartment. | 谢谢 走吧 去我的住所 |
[08:36] | Did you learn that in one of your forensic textbooks? | 你这是从课本里学到的? |
[08:39] | Come on,her son just died. | 喂 她可是刚丧子 |
[08:40] | I’m usually the one who hands out cards. | 我才是那个递名片的人啊 |
[08:44] | Is this a turf thing? | 这很重要吗 |
[08:45] | You’re the detective,I’m the scientist? | 就因为你是侦探 我是科学家? |
[08:47] | The last thing you need is your phone ringing off the hook at the lab. | 你最终要做的是把实验室电话拿起来 |
[08:50] | You start handing your card out at every scene… | 如果你每个现场都这样发名片的话 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 你说的对 |
[09:06] | Okay,this is where we found our vic. | 好 这便是我们发现死者的地方 |
[09:08] | So with that wood in his heart,he should have left some kind of blood trail. | 心脏插着檀木 他一定留有血迹线索 |
[09:11] | Which would be impossible to find with all this foot traffic. | 在这步行街发现血迹太难了 |
[09:13] | Right,so we stick with our clothing trail. | 对 那我们继续衣服线索吧 |
[09:16] | Where do we start? | 从哪儿开始 |
[09:19] | Oranchina. | 中国米团 |
[09:21] | How you doing?All right? | 怎么找啊 好吧 |
[09:28] | – That doesn’t look edible,huh? – No,it’s consistent with blood. | – 这不可食用吧 – 这上面有鲜血 |
[09:31] | So it’s safe to say that our vic fell into this stand just before he died. | 我们可确信死者死前曾摔到这台桌上 |
[09:39] | Keep tracking backwards.Where did he come from before he got here? | 继续找线索 在这之前他去过哪里 |
[09:42] | Torrone. | 杏仁糖 |
[09:45] | Caponatina. | 调味品 |
[09:52] | That’s the end of our food trail. | 食物线索中止了 |
[09:55] | We’re clear of the pedestrian traffic. | 我们了解了他的行踪 |
[09:58] | – I got blood. – Nice. | – 找到血了 – 很好 |
[10:03] | Another use for our cocobolo wood. | 黄檀木另一用途 |
[10:05] | Ah,pool cues. | 啊哈 台球杆 |
[10:18] | What are you looking at? | 你们看什么 |
[10:19] | I bet you know the answer to that question. | 我敢肯定你知道些什么 |
[10:21] | – We’re closed. – Yeah,well,your hours just changed. | – 已经打烊了 – 是吗 你的时间得有些变化 |
[10:26] | – Come on,Maddy. – Do you mind? | – 别喝了 曼迪 – 你介意吗 |
[10:28] | Yes. You look like you done enough damage for one day. | 是的 你看似一天中承受了太多的打击 |
[10:30] | I am the victim! | 我是受害者 |
[10:32] | I just put in a new floor and fresh paint. Look at this place. | 我刚换新地板 新刷墙壁 看看现在 |
[10:35] | – You said you were in the bathroom? – I heard a racket. | – 你说你当时在浴室? – 我听到一阵嘈杂 |
[10:39] | So I come out. | 所以就出来了 |
[10:53] | That’s what happened. | 这就是事情经过 |
[10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[11:03] | You believe a word of that? | 你信她说的? |
[11:06] | All I know is,we’ve got to process this place from top to bottom. | 我只知道 我们得从头到尾审查这个地方 |
[11:12] | Starting at the top. | 从天花板开始 |
[11:52] | I cannot believe the evidence is gonna back the pool lady’s story, | 我真不敢相信 真相就在这个可怜女士的遭遇里 |
[11:55] | but it was a perfect tread impression on that ceiling. | 可我不得不说天花板上的足印太好了 |
[11:58] | And the killer splinter came from this cue. | 凶手从这一台球杆中现形了 |
[12:00] | So,we’re looking for a combination of Spider-Man and Minnesota Fats. | 我们得找一个蜘蛛人和明尼苏达胖子的结合体 |
[12:04] | – Check for prints? – I’m about to. | – 查一下足迹吗 – 正有此打算 |
[12:06] | Could be a lot of people on this. | 可能会有很多人 |
[12:07] | The game actually works in our favor, ’cause the shooter… | 这个游戏真的很让人喜欢 |
[12:10] | …holds it here and then cradles it down there,you know? | 因为台球手拿着棍子 在这儿一击 球就到那边的袋子里了你玩过吗 |
[12:13] | Got it,but if you’re gonna be using it in a fight… | 我懂了 可是如果你在打架的时候使用这球杆 |
[12:22] | So the rumors are true. | 看来传闻是真的 |
[12:23] | No more Bowery Billiards for a while. | 鲍威力区得有好一阵子没有台球了 |
[12:25] | – Why,you play down there? – Sometimes. | – 为什么 你去那儿打过台球吗 – 偶尔去 |
[12:27] | I mean,I still like Corner Billiards on Eleventh,but… | 我是说 我还是喜欢在十一大街打台球 |
[12:29] | Pulled serial numbers from the screws in your vic’s knuckles. | 我在死者关节里找到了几个线索 |
[12:35] | Tracked them back to Trinity Hospital. Got an ID. | 跟踪到圣三一医院 得到一个人的资料 |
[12:45] | Nothing on the clothes. | 衣服上什么也没有 |
[12:47] | Well,how’d you know that’s what I was gonna ask? | 呃 你怎么知道我要问什么 |
[12:50] | Process of elimination. | 逐步推理啊 |
[12:52] | We haven’t worked together long enough for you to ask about anything else, | 我们还没熟到你问我别的事情的地步 |
[12:54] | so you must be here about the case, | 所以你是因为凶杀案过来的 |
[12:56] | and you’re asking me how I knew that’s what you were gonna ask, | 你问我你想知道的事情 |
[12:59] | to hear if a thought process proceeds an answer. | 想知道案子进展到哪一步了 |
[13:01] | Which it does. Go on. | 的确是的 继续说 |
[13:03] | The clothes have nothing, but this is interesting. | 衣服上一无所获 可有一点很有趣 |
[13:06] | I pulled this from a flash drive in his pocket. | 这是我在他口袋里一个闪存中找到的 |
[13:09] | American Pacific Worldwide. | 美国 太平洋全球公司 |
[13:11] | A financial services company. | 一个金融服务公司 |
[13:13] | In the same way the Yankees are a baseball team.What’s it say? | 就跟美国人组织棒球队一样 对吗 |
[13:16] | Basically,Paul Martin,the CEO, | 收信人 保罗 马丁 总裁 |
[13:18] | was cooking the books to keep the stock price high. | 通过炒作来使股价持高 |
[13:21] | The vic knew it and was gonna send this memo to the board. | 死者知道内情 想发邮件通知董事会 |
[13:23] | I’d say that speaks to motive. | 这导致了他的死亡 |
[13:25] | It is a cut-throat business. | 这是一起杀人案 |
[13:38] | This is a confidential,internal memo. | 这是一个秘密内录 |
[13:41] | Found on the dead body of Jared Stanton, one of your employees. | 这是在杰瑞德 斯坦顿身上找到的 你的职员之一 |
[13:44] | Jared wasn’t just an employee. He was my Chief Financial Officer. | 杰瑞德 不光是一个职员 他还是我的首席金融成员 |
[13:48] | He also knew you were artificially manipulating… | 他还知道你的人为控股 |
[13:51] | …your company’s stock price, and he was gonna inform your board. | 他打算通报董事会 |
[13:54] | I don’t believe you’re in a position to know that. | 我认为你不了解内情 |
[13:57] | You don’t have access to the full breadth of APW’s financial records. | 你无权知道公司内部的金融记录 |
[14:01] | No, | 是的 |
[14:03] | but I do have access to your office. | 可我有权参观你的办公室 |
[14:09] | A warrant for any and all weapons possibly relating to the death of Jared Stanton. | 可找出导致杰瑞德死亡的任何武器 所有武器 |
[14:17] | I thought I might have to search a little harder. | 我想我得更用心的搜搜 |
[14:20] | Never seen a personal collection like this. | 从没见过你这样的个人收藏 |
[14:24] | These are decorative artifacts. | 都是作装饰用的古代器物 |
[14:27] | They’re deadly artifacts. | 他们是致命的 |
[14:31] | The kama. | 卡马 |
[14:32] | When farmers were forbidden to own weapons, | 当农夫禁止使用自己的工具时 |
[14:35] | they developed this from a sickle used to cut rice. | 他们发明了这种象镰刀的器械 |
[14:38] | Increased curvature of the blade means more cutting power to remove limbs. | 增加刀片弯度以达到宰羊所需的更多力量 |
[14:42] | The fighting fan. | 战扇 |
[14:44] | Carried in ancient times by female courtesans. | 古代战妓专用 杀害高级官员 |
[14:47] | Blades were inserted in the tips, | 刀片藏在顶端内部 |
[14:50] | which could be used to sever the jugular vein. | 可切断颈静脉 |
[14:53] | Chinese spear. | 中国长矛 |
[14:55] | The red horse hair below the blade | 刀锋下的红马须 |
[14:57] | is used to distract an opponent. | 可转移对手注意力 |
[15:00] | You know your weapons. | 每个人都很熟悉自己的武器 |
[15:04] | Because they help me know my killers. | 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[16:03] | How’s your fire going? | 大火案进展如何 |
[16:05] | I’ve got bad news, good news,and a question. | 有坏消息 好消息和一个问题 |
[16:08] | Well,take it in order. | 呃 按顺序说吧 |
[16:09] | The bad new is, it wasn’t an accident. | 坏消息 这不是一场意外 |
[16:11] | If the fire was electrical,these would have burned from the inside out. | 如果是电器引火 那么火势 应由内至外而不是由外向内 |
[16:15] | – Since they burned outside in… – We’re looking at arson. | – 当火由外至内时 – 我们再看看纵火 |
[16:19] | Good news is,I pulled trace and ran it through the GCMS. | 好消息是 我跟踪线索 并做了定量分析 |
[16:22] | And your question is? | 问题又是什么呢 |
[16:25] | About to be answered. | 答案正在传过来 |
[16:32] | Or not. | 也许无解 |
[16:36] | “Compounds consistent with potatoes and vegetable oil.” | 土豆和植物油的综合物 |
[16:39] | Along with the salt the XRF picked up, | 还发现咸番茄酱 |
[16:41] | all found inside and outside the socket, | 插槽内外都有 |
[16:45] | and without any usable prints, I’m not sure where that leaves me. | 但没有有用的指纹 不知道能告诉我什么 |
[16:47] | Most likely reconstruction. | 最有可能是重新更改过 |
[16:50] | Thinking outside the box. | 不要光想盒子 |
[16:54] | That’s what we’re doing,right? | 那正是我们在研究的不是吗 |
[16:56] | – It’s more like thinking inside the car. – A potato chip bag. | – 更像坐在车内思考 – 一个薯条袋 |
[16:59] | It’s a method used to start automotive fires. | 这往往是自动引火的方式 |
[17:02] | Uses minimal trace and allows someone to file a fraudulent insurance claim. | 不着痕迹 并可起诉一起虚假保险声明 |
[17:11] | Light the bag on fire and watch it go. | 把薯条包点燃并看着它起火 |
[17:17] | All right,tells us two things. | 好了 这告诉我们两件事 |
[17:19] | First,how the fire started,second… | 第一 火是如何引起的 |
[17:22] | The guy ate a few chips before he torched the place. | 第二 纵火者点火前吃了几根薯条 |
[17:28] | Who uses snack food to start a fire in an apartment? | 谁会用零食来引火呢 |
[17:32] | I’ll tell you when I read your report. | 等你的报告出来就知道 |
[17:45] | Greg Thompson. | 格雷格 托马森 |
[17:50] | Our San Gennero vic looks like he was on aStar Trek diet. | 我们的圣格纳罗受害者 似乎过着饮水为生的日子 |
[17:54] | You know, the kind where people evolved past… | 你明白吗 进化中的人类 |
[17:56] | the point of actually needing to eat real food? | 进化完全后不需要再吃任何真正的食物 |
[17:59] | I think the Italians got it right. | 我想意大利人是正确地 |
[18:01] | Live to eat,not eat to live. | 为吃而活 而不是为活着而吃 |
[18:03] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 那正是我在讨论的 |
[18:05] | Come on,where’s the love in all that stuff? | 少来 你说的跟爱美食一点关系都没有 |
[18:07] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[18:12] | Chair’s knocked over. | 椅子被碰倒 |
[18:13] | Screen is on the ground. | 屏幕在地上 |
[18:15] | All signs of a struggle. | 所有迹象表明经过挣扎 |
[18:27] | – I got spatter. – Nice. | – 我找到血溅 – 很好 |
[18:29] | He was going at it pretty good with someone. | 他和某人打斗得很厉害 |
[18:31] | Looks like he was going at it pretty good over here,too. | 在床上’打斗’也很激烈 |
[18:37] | Okay,so,the fight started here. | 好 战争是从这里开始 |
[18:45] | And he goes to the pool hall. | 然后他去了台球馆 |
[18:47] | Then they end up at the San Gennero. | 然后在圣格纳罗节日结束 |
[18:49] | So,we tracked the murder all the way back to the beginning. | 我们一切线索又回到圣格纳罗了 |
[18:52] | Huh,maybe not all the way. | 哈 不是全部 |
[18:58] | That’s the same place the vic in Mac’s case worked. | 和另一名死者在同一个地方工作 |
[19:03] | One step forward,two steps back. | 进一步 退两步 |
[19:06] | All the way to American Pacific Worldwide. | 都是美国太平洋全球公司 |
[19:17] | Okay,so we have two dead employees from the same company– | 好 我们现在有来自同一公司的两名受害者 |
[19:21] | Greg Thompson, the Chief Operating Officer, | 格雷格 托马森, 首席运作官 |
[19:24] | and Jared Stanton, the Chief Financial Officer. | 杰瑞德 斯坦顿, 首席金融官 |
[19:26] | Both of whom work directly under one man. | 两人都直接受一人管制 |
[19:28] | Paul Martin,the CEO. | 保罗 马丁 执行总裁 |
[19:29] | Who has an office full of possible murder weapons. | 他的办公室布满了疑似凶器 |
[19:31] | Excuse me,sir. | 劳驾 |
[19:34] | Well,that may work for your decapitation vic, | 这对你的断头案有帮助 |
[19:36] | but my vic took a wood splinter to the heart | 可我的死者被木头刺中心脏 |
[19:38] | – after a martial arts extravaganza. – Thanks. | – 在一场功夫搏斗后 – 谢谢 |
[19:40] | Paul Martin has a Black Belt,Fourth Degree. | 保罗 马丁 黑带四级 |
[19:43] | Makes him capable of both murders. | 具备杀害两名死者的能力 |
[19:45] | Why would a CEO kill his right-hand men? | 为什么总裁要杀自己的左右手 |
[19:48] | – Is thatkoan? – Is that what? | – 这是一种心术吗 – 一种什么? |
[19:50] | The Buddhist method of-of thought. | 佛教一种信念 |
[19:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[19:54] | Cutting to the chase. | 砍东西找线索 |
[20:45] | Tameshigiri. | 剑砍的 |
[20:46] | Test cutting.Rolledtatami man in water. Simulates resistance. | 测试砍的效果 卷起榻榻米放入水 模仿抵抗力 |
[20:51] | So,is that the murder weapon? | 这是凶器吗 |
[20:53] | When you train with weapons, they tell you about yourself. | 不同的人用不同的武器 |
[20:55] | When you’re a detective,they tell you about the people you’re looking for. | 当你是侦探时 武器则让你了解你要找的人 |
[20:59] | Weapons as fingerprints? | 拿武器当指纹? |
[21:02] | This is a unique one. | 真是独特 |
[21:04] | Thekatana. | 武士刀 |
[21:06] | Takes a lifetime of training to master. | 人们会耗尽一生来操纵它 |
[21:09] | Curvature of the blade concentrates a force of impact on a precise area. | 刀刃的弯度可可集中力量砍某一精确部位 |
[21:13] | To cut through, you use a push-pull system. | 为了彻底要采取’推挽’式 |
[21:16] | You push down | 推下去 |
[21:18] | with the top hand and pull with the bottom. | 顶端挽回 |
[21:21] | One cut… | 一刀下去 |
[21:24] | one kill. | 一刀致命 |
[21:42] | Cut moved high to low, opposite of Jared Stanton. | 切口由高向低 和杰瑞德相反 |
[21:45] | But the blade moved right through. No tool marks. | 刀锋却由左向右 |
[21:49] | Exactly like Jared Stanton. | 和杰瑞德一致 |
[21:51] | So if you have a corresponding absence of tool marks,what does that get you? | 如果死者尸体没有使用工具的痕迹 那说明什么 |
[21:55] | A trip back to wherever the sword came from. | 武士刀砍下去 再一刀挽回 |
[21:58] | Let me know how it goes. | 我来试验一下 |
[22:51] | Computer Crimes tracked down James Walker’s Internet records. | 计算机犯罪科跟踪到了詹姆斯 沃克的网络记录 |
[22:54] | He was online five minutes after someone called in the fire. | 他在接到电话的前五分钟在线 |
[22:57] | Guess what he was doing? | 猜他在作甚么 |
[22:59] | – Playing chess. – How’d you do that? | – 下象棋 – 你在干什么 |
[23:02] | Plaque,chess pieces. | 象棋做的瓷砖 |
[23:04] | – How do you leave a ten year old alone? – Mom had to work. | – 怎样才会把一个10岁小男孩独自丢家? – 妈妈是上班族 |
[23:07] | Kids don’t even need to look for trouble to find it. | 孩子很容易找到这些 |
[23:10] | James was probably lost in what he was doing. | 詹姆斯当时可能太痴迷于某件事了 |
[23:13] | Smoke inhalation creeps up on you. | 烟雾蔓延 无知觉的吸入 |
[23:16] | By the time you’ve realized it, asphyxiation. | 等到意识的时候 已经窒息 |
[23:26] | Who was he online with? | 他和谁在线玩棋 |
[23:27] | I don’t know.Still working on it. | 不知道 正在调查 |
[23:28] | Let me know what you find. | 务必让我知道 |
[23:35] | Anyone could have taken thekatana from my office. | 任何人都可能从我办公室拿走这把武士刀 |
[23:38] | Well,not everybody would know how to use it. | 可不是每个人都知道该怎么使用它 |
[23:42] | True. | 是的 |
[23:44] | You don’t seem very upset about the fact that two of your employees are dead. | 你的两名雇员死了 你似乎一点不沮丧 |
[23:48] | Because now is not the right time to mourn them. | 现在还不是哀伤的时候 |
[23:50] | The market is watching, | 市场在观察 |
[23:52] | and I plan to continue the meaningful course of business | 我正计划继续扩大市场 |
[23:55] | that both Greg and Jared were committed to pursuing. | 这也正是格雷格和杰瑞德所追求的 |
[23:59] | Greg Thompson was committed to a little more than meaningful business. | 格雷格 托马森 不仅想扩大市场 |
[24:03] | Greg was extremely diligent… | 他真的非常勤奋 |
[24:05] | both in his training and in his work. | 培训和工作两方面都很勤奋 |
[24:08] | His training? | 培训? |
[24:13] | All APW executives train together. | 公司所有主管人员都一起参加培训 |
[24:17] | It fosters camaraderie as well as competition. | 在竞争之外可以培养感情 |
[24:20] | And what about Jared Stanton? | 那杰瑞德 斯坦顿呢 |
[24:21] | Did you help him train,too? | 你也帮他培训吗 |
[24:23] | Jared practiced yoga. | 杰瑞德练过瑜伽 |
[24:25] | He didn’t need martial arts in order to… | 他不需要这种军事化培训来 培养我所营造的那种商业道德 |
[24:27] | …help facilitate the virtuous cycle of business | |
[24:30] | that I’ve tried to install here. | |
[24:32] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[24:33] | I was set to name him as my successor. | 我曾考虑过让他当我这工作的后继者 |
[24:35] | Well,I guess you’re going to have to restart your search. | 我想你得重新考虑人选了 |
[24:39] | It’s an insult to point the spout at your guest. | 把壶嘴对着你的客人是一种侮辱 |
[24:59] | Someone set the fire on purpose? | 有人故意纵火吗 |
[25:01] | I mean,who would do that to James? | 谁会这样对待詹姆斯 |
[25:03] | There’s no one you can think of who might have had access to the apartment? | 你猜不出谁会来这公寓对吗 |
[25:07] | He had friends. | 他有朋友 |
[25:12] | Maybe I let him out of my sight too often, | 也许我太放任他自由了 |
[25:15] | but he always told me, “I’m a city kid,Mom.” | 可他总是跟我说 妈 我不是农村的 |
[25:25] | Ready? | 好了没 |
[25:28] | That’s what’s left? | 就这些吗 |
[25:36] | – I want him back! – Let’s go. | – 我希望他还活着! – 我们走吧 |
[25:40] | I want James! | 詹姆斯! |
[25:52] | Paul Martin is sticking to his open door story. | 保罗 马丁还是在说大谎话 |
[25:55] | Did you find anything in Greg Thompson’s apartment? | 你在格雷格 托马森公寓找到什么了 |
[25:57] | How about a CODIS hit off the blood matching back to an APW employee? | 验血时碰巧有血型和那家公司一个职员的吻合 |
[26:00] | – Paul Martin? – Lisa Kay. | – 保罗 马丁的? – 丽萨 凯. |
[26:03] | She was next in line for promotion if something… | 如果两名死者有什么意外 |
[26:05] | …were to happen to Greg Thompson or Jared Stanton. | 她将是另一被提升者 |
[26:07] | She worked directly underneath them. | 她直属他们管辖 |
[26:09] | Especially Greg Thompson. We pulled her hair off of his bed. | 尤其是格雷格 托马森 我们在他床上找到她的头发 |
[26:14] | How does someone like Lisa Kay end up in the DNA database? | 丽萨 凯的DNA为什么会出现在我们数据库? |
[26:18] | She was convicted for assault four years ago. | 四年前她因袭击他人备案 |
[26:21] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 袭击时携带一致命武器 |
[26:23] | What’d she use? | 她用的什么武器 |
[26:28] | I guess that’s what they mean when they say corporate warriors. | 这恐怕就是武术团 |
[26:33] | That’s our girl. | 她在那儿 |
[26:41] | Lisa Kay? | 丽萨 凯? |
[26:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:47] | Do I think I could have done a better job than Jared and Greg combined? | 你是否认为我一个人会比他们两个合作还要出色 |
[26:50] | You bet. | 当然 |
[26:51] | Well,Paul Martin didn’t feel the same way. | 可保罗 马丁不这样认为 |
[26:54] | I mean,after your assault conviction, | 你袭击他人被定罪后 |
[26:55] | he passed you over for both CFO and COO. | 他就把你分配给CFO和COO管理 |
[26:58] | He ever give you a reason why he chose Jared and Greg over you? | 他告诉你选择格雷格和杰瑞德原因了吗 |
[27:01] | If you’re waiting for me to bust out the gender bias card,don’t bother. | 不是因为性别歧视 |
[27:04] | Paul had no problems with me being a woman. | 保罗对我是女人没有意见 |
[27:06] | Well,how’d he feel about you being a felon? | 那是否因为你曾被控袭击他人呢 |
[27:08] | I don’t consider what happened a crime. | 我不觉得那次是犯罪 |
[27:11] | A guy hit on me all night. Then he followed me out. | 有个家伙整晚缠着我 还跟随我出去 |
[27:14] | So I asked him which letter he didn’t understand,”N” or “O.” | 所以我问他是不是不懂什么叫做’不’ |
[27:21] | You would have been the first one to shake my hand if you were there. | 如果你在那儿 你肯定会和我一样 |
[27:24] | Oh,well,don’t pull out that gender bias card now. | 那我们不提性别歧视了 |
[27:26] | Ever since I started to train here, | 从我在这馆子训练开始 |
[27:28] | I feel stronger and safer. There’s no crime in that. | 我就感到越来越强大和安全 这里没有犯罪 |
[27:31] | There was one in Greg Thompson’s apartment. | 格雷格公寓有一起犯罪 |
[27:33] | Where we found your hair and your blood. | 在那儿我们发现你的头发和血样 |
[27:35] | I’m sure I’m all over his place. | 我肯定他的住所到处有我的痕迹 |
[28:10] | Greg was a great training partner. | 格雷格是一个很好的训练伙伴 |
[28:12] | A great training partner who got promoted over you. | 也是在你之前得到提升的 |
[28:24] | Yeah,I’m Tom Nikkos. | 是的 我就是汤姆 尼克斯 |
[28:25] | Can you help me understand how your chess set… | 能告诉我你的棋盘为什么在詹姆斯 沃克的房间吗 |
[28:27] | …ended up in James Walker’s room? | |
[28:29] | I checked with your school. You skipped three classes yesterday, | 我核实过你的学校 昨天你旷课三节 |
[28:32] | right around the time someone set James’ apartment on fire. | 正好和詹姆斯公寓起火的时间相同 |
[28:35] | I just went there to play him again. | 我只是去和他再对弈一盘 |
[28:37] | After losing in the school tournament for the first time in a couple years? | 在你两年前首次在校级比赛中输了之后再去找他吗 |
[28:40] | Looks like you had a pretty good run there. | 你似乎了解的很清楚 |
[28:43] | A ten-year-old beat me in 15 moves. | 十岁小男孩15步内便赢了我 |
[28:45] | I had to have a rematch. | 我得重新下一局 |
[28:56] | We played for the set. | 我们下的限时式 |
[28:57] | It’s an expensive one. | 时间非常宝贵 |
[28:59] | Do you have any idea how long I’ve been playing, | 你知道我下棋多少年了吗 |
[29:02] | how hard I’ve studied? | 知道我学习的多刻苦吗 |
[29:03] | And then I lose twice to some kid who doesn’t know the difference | 可我却第二次输给一个小男孩 |
[29:05] | between a King’s Gambit and a Sicilian Defense? | 他甚至还不知道王翼进攻和西西里防御之间的区别 |
[29:08] | That kid is dead. | 这个孩子死了 |
[29:10] | And that’s what happens to people who don’t know | 他也不知道训练有素和有天赋之间的区别 |
[29:12] | the difference between being well-trained and being gifted. | |
[29:26] | – Ready? – That’s what’s left? | – 好了吗 – 就剩这些了 |
[29:35] | Try your knight here. | 试试走你这里的骑士 |
[29:39] | – Dr. Hawkes. – Doctor,I’m… I’m sorry. | – 我是霍克斯医生 – 医生 我没听错吧 |
[29:42] | What kind of a doctor investigates fires? | 什么样的医生会去调查火灾 |
[29:44] | I just moved over from the medical examiner’s office. | 我刚从验尸中心调过来 |
[29:47] | So you’re new. | 那你是新手咯 |
[29:48] | Are you telling me that NYPD is treating this like a training session? | 你是在告诉我纽约警察局是一个培训机构吗 |
[29:52] | – I’ve worked hundreds of cases. – James was like a son to me. | – 我已经办过几百起案子 – 詹姆斯就像我亲生儿子一样 |
[29:55] | – Mr. Robertson. – Look,it’s not your fault. | -罗伯特森先生 -这不是你的错 |
[29:58] | You’ll know as soon as we know something definitive. | 我们一有定论一定立即通知你 |
[31:02] | The fiber you found from thekatana sword,Mac; | 迈克 你从武士刀上找到的纤维 |
[31:04] | fiber I pulled from Greg Thompson’s overcoat.They match. | 和我在格雷格外套上发现的吻合 |
[31:07] | Where in the overcoat did you find the fiber? | 你在外套什么部位发现的纤维 |
[31:09] | From a one-inch slice inside the lining,waist-high. | 内衬腰际一英尺处发现的 |
[31:16] | The last two calls on Greg Thompson’s cell phone went to Jared Stanton. | 格雷格 手机最后两次通话是打给杰瑞德 |
[31:20] | All right,we know why Jared was in the park.Greg lured him there. | 好 我们知道杰瑞德为什么在公园了 格雷格把他引过去的 |
[31:23] | Icing on the cake: found bark from the tree | 好戏还在后头 |
[31:25] | at the scene of the crime on the seat of his overcoat. | 我们在犯罪现场还发现树皮 在放他外套的椅子上 |
[31:28] | That explains why Jared Stanton never moved. | 这就解释了为什么杰瑞德没有移动 |
[31:30] | He didn’t know Greg was already there. | 他不知道格雷格已经等在那儿 |
[31:34] | The head never came off. | 头都没来得及动 |
[31:37] | One cut,one kill… | 一刀了断 |
[31:40] | matching the angle of the cut on Jared Stanton’s neck,moving from low to high. | 和杰瑞德伤痕的角度相同 由左至右 |
[31:44] | Bingo. We know Greg Thompson killed Jared Stanton. | 太好了 现在我们知道格雷格杀死了杰瑞德 |
[31:47] | Great. We’ve got our murderer. | 很好 我们找到凶手了 |
[31:49] | Now we just have to prove who murdered him. | 现在只要找到谁又把格雷格杀死了 |
[32:10] | Got something for you. | 给你带点好消息 |
[32:12] | Want to know who was online with James Walker when he died? | 想知道詹姆斯沃克临死前和谁在对弈吗 |
[32:16] | Luke Robertson’s daughter,Nina. | 卢克 罗伯特森的女儿 尼娜 |
[32:20] | – That her laptop? – Already in evidence. | – 那是她的手提吗 – 显然是的 |
[32:23] | Like I said, | 如我所说 孩子从来不自找麻烦 |
[32:24] | kids find trouble when they’re not even looking for it. | 麻烦总是主动上门 |
[33:45] | We’ve exhausted all the evidence at Greg Thompson’s apartment. | 我们在格雷格公寓搜过所有证据了 |
[33:49] | What about the pool hall? | 台球厅呢 |
[33:51] | I pulled prints off the murder weapon, but there was no match in AFIS. | 凶器上的指纹也全部查过 没有结果 |
[33:55] | Collect any blood? | 血样都采了吗 |
[33:57] | It was all cleaned up by the time we got there. | 我们抵达的时候血都擦干净了 |
[33:59] | Greg Thompson was skilled enough to decapitate Jared Stanton. | 格雷格杀死杰瑞德非常老练 |
[34:04] | Right,and whoever killed Greg Thompson had to be equally as skilled. | 是的 所以杀死格雷格的人也得相当老练 |
[34:07] | So we’ve narrowed down our suspects to a handful of APW executives. | 我们的嫌疑范围可缩小到那家公司少数几个总裁头上了 |
[34:12] | Paul Martin,Lisa Kay… | 保罗 马丁,丽萨 凯… |
[34:15] | people obsessed with control, perfection. | 纷争权势 太正确了 |
[34:17] | People who operate at a level above the rest of the world. | 人们在某种程度上掌控他人的时候 |
[34:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[34:22] | It’s a tread impression we pulled off the ceiling at the pool hall– | 我们在台球厅天花板上采集的蹋痕 |
[34:25] | according to an unreliable witness. | 还是一个不太可靠的目击者提供的 |
[34:33] | Someone who operates at a level above. | 有人在背后操纵 |
[35:21] | Control your breath, then you control your pain. | 通过控制呼吸来抑制你自己的疼痛 |
[35:24] | You’ve been using every ounce of concentration you have, | 你充分利用了自己的意志力来控制自己的疼痛 |
[35:27] | to control the pain you’re in. | |
[35:30] | A black belt like Greg Thompson is capable of delivering | 象格雷格这样的黑带级人物具有强大的力量 |
[35:33] | 2,000 pounds of pressure with a precise kick. | 一脚踢下来会产生2000磅的攻击力 |
[35:39] | Pain resides in the mind of the beholder. | 疼痛仍在体内 |
[35:42] | Then let’s move on to something less subjective. | 现在我们来说个不太主观的 |
[35:46] | You murdered Greg Thompson | 你杀死了格雷格 |
[35:48] | with a fragment from this pool cue. | 凶器是这台球杆的一角 |
[35:53] | Those are your prints on the cue… | 这是你留在杆上的指纹 |
[35:56] | …and that’s your shoe on the ceiling. | 这是天花板上你的鞋印 |
[36:02] | I found trace from the paint in your office. | 我在你办公室内找到的线索 |
[36:05] | After you stabbed Greg,he stumbled out into the San Gennaro festival. | 在你刺中格雷格之后 他跌跌撞撞的走进了圣格纳罗庆祝人群 |
[36:10] | He wouldn’t have known there was a wood splinter in his heart. | 他还没意识到自己心脏有根刺 |
[36:14] | He was just looking for anything to hold on to. | 他只是想找东西把持住自己 |
[36:17] | That wasn’t why I went to see Greg. | 我去找格雷格不是为了杀他 |
[36:19] | You took what I taught you and you killed Jared. | 你拿了我的武器杀了杰瑞德 |
[36:22] | Over what? | 为什么这样 |
[36:24] | A promotion? | 为了提升吗 |
[36:25] | Greg generated a fake memo. | 格雷格制作了一张假备忘录 |
[36:27] | Put it on a flash drive in Jared’s pocket, | 放在杰瑞德口袋里 |
[36:31] | pointing us to you. | 并把矛头指向你 |
[36:32] | He just didn’t guess that you were going to get to him first. | 他没猜到你会先一步找到他 |
[36:35] | Do you know the two cycles of business? | 你知道生意经的循环论吗 |
[36:39] | There’s the kindI’ve spent my life fostering– | 那是我一生倡导的 |
[36:42] | the virtuous cycle– | 道德论 |
[36:44] | and there’s the kind Greg Thompson fell into– | 以及格雷格陷入的邪恶论 |
[36:47] | the vicious cycle. | |
[36:49] | It’s a choice we all make every day we walk into work. | 那是我们每天工作时都在面临的选择 |
[36:53] | And what choice did you make when Greg attacked you? | 格雷格攻击你的时候你选择了哪一种 |
[36:57] | The one choice left– | 我只有一种选择 |
[36:59] | I defended myself. | 正当防卫 |
[37:06] | I think a jury will understand that. | 我想陪审团会理解我的 |
[37:09] | They’ll look at me,and my record… | 他们会参考我的口供 |
[37:14] | and think… | 认为… |
[37:16] | “Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.” | 靠武器为生者 必死于武器 |
[37:38] | Good game. | 干得好 |
[37:43] | I got next. | 我是下一个 |
[37:44] | – Yeah, – you got it. | – 好的 你来 |
[37:50] | So you’re telling me | 你来告诉我火灾究竟怎么回事吗 |
[37:52] | you know what happened? | |
[37:53] | I know it wasn’t Karen Walker’s fault. | 我知道那不是凯琳沃克女士的错 |
[37:56] | – I left him home. – It’s not your fault. | – 我把他一人扔在家 – 那不是你的错 |
[37:58] | And I know it wasn’t mine,either. | 我还知道那也不是我的错 |
[38:00] | Mr. Robertson. | 罗伯特森先生 |
[38:02] | Look,it’s not your fault. | 嗨 那不是你的错 |
[38:03] | You’ve been saying it all along,haven’t you? | 你一直在强调这句话 是不是 |
[38:06] | You know the best thing about being new? | 你知道作为新手最大的好处是什么 |
[38:08] | You’re thorough,because you want to study every angle. | 很透彻 想学习每一件事 |
[38:11] | Like the way you’re trying to sacrifice your bishop for position. | 就像你想撇开责任一样 |
[38:14] | If you’d studied James more, | 你了解詹姆斯吗 |
[38:15] | you’d have known how quietly he played. | 你早知道他玩棋的时候有多安静 |
[38:17] | You didn’t hear James in his room when you set the fire in the apartment,did you? | 你在他公寓放火时 并不知道他在公寓里 对不对 |
[38:21] | You used a potato chip bag. | 你用一个薯条包 |
[38:22] | If you hadn’t eaten a few chips, I wouldn’t be here right now. | 要不是你吃了几根薯条 我这会儿就不会站在这儿 |
[38:26] | But it makes you nervous doing something for the first time,doesn’t it? | 初次干这事你很紧张对吗 |
[38:29] | Me,I can’t eat when I’m anxious. | 我在烦躁的时候就不会吃东西 |
[38:32] | Some people can’t help themselves. | 有些人只是情不自禁 |
[38:37] | I found the same potato chip trace on your daughter’s computer. | 我在你女儿的手提电脑上发现了相同的线索 |
[38:40] | Nina was online with James when you got back to your apartment. | 尼娜在你回家的时候正在和詹姆斯对弈 |
[38:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:45] | Playing chess with James. | 和詹姆斯玩棋 |
[38:47] | He’s home.He’s sick. | 他在家 感到不舒服 |
[38:50] | James is home? | 詹姆斯 在家? |
[38:51] | I pulled male DNA from the epithelials mixed with the oil on Nina’s laptop. | 我在尼娜手提上的油印上提取到了男性的DNA |
[38:55] | I also found blood trace from a female | 还在电脑某处提取到了女性的血样 |
[38:57] | on the side of the computer. | |
[38:59] | It has shared alleles at every locus with the male sample. | 和那位男性有着等位基因 |
[39:02] | – Daddy! – I’m sorry.Come on. | – 爸爸 – 对不起 跟我来. |
[39:04] | You tried to get back to the apartment… | 你想回去救詹姆斯 |
[39:06] | but you were too late. | 可是已经来不及了 |
[39:15] | You know whatzugzwang means? | 你知道什么叫迫移吗 |
[39:20] | A player is put at a disadvantage because he has to move, | 一个棋手处于劣势时 |
[39:23] | but any move he makes costs him the game. | 任何进攻都显得很被动 |
[39:27] | You’re there,Mr. Robertson. | 就像你现在 罗伯特森先生 |
[39:29] | The presence of that DNA in the same oil I found at the scene… | 我在现场发现的相同的DNA 给我提供了这样的证据 |
[39:33] | got me this warrant. | |
[39:35] | Now maybe there’s going to come a day in my career,when I won’t bother to be here. | 我本来不会在这里打扰你 |
[39:40] | When I’ll already be searching through your personal belongings | 可当我开始着手调查你的私人物品 |
[39:43] | for the tool you used to screw the socket back in place. | 寻找你用来拧螺丝的工具时 |
[39:49] | But I know,if you step up | 如果在我着手调查之前您站出来 |
[39:52] | before I serve this, it’s going to make a difference. | 事情将截然不同 |
[39:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要跟我说这些 |
[40:00] | There’s not one piece of evidence | 没有任何证据显示你想伤害詹姆斯 |
[40:02] | that says you wanted to hurt James in any way. | |
[40:10] | I kept asking Karen, | 我不停的请求凯琳 |
[40:13] | “Move in with me… | 搬到我的住所吧 |
[40:15] | we’re a family.” | 我们是一家人 |
[40:17] | She wasn’t sure. | 可她总不答应 |
[40:19] | So, | 所以 |
[40:21] | I thought if she can’t stay in her apartment… | 我以为她如果没有了自己的住所 |
[40:29] | It was supposed to be | 本来只是一场小小的电器起火啊 |
[40:30] | a little electrical fire. | |
[40:39] | It’s your move. | 你得走下一步了 |
[42:43] | ” CSI:new york Season 02 EP 03 ” -=END=- |