时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Final boarding call for North Metro Express to New Haven, | 最后一次提醒您, 开往纽黑文的北方都市特快在17号线 |
[00:11] | departing from track 17. | 正在检票上车 |
[00:13] | Final boarding call for North Metro Express to New Haven,track 17. | 最后一次提醒开往纽黑文的 北方都市特快在17号线正在登车 |
[00:36] | – Hold on to Franklin tight,baby. – Okay,Mommy,I will. | -把弗兰克林抓紧一点,宝贝 -好的,妈妈,我会的 |
[00:46] | – Emily! – Mommy,where are you? | -艾米丽! -妈妈,你在哪? |
[00:49] | – Emily!Emily,where are you? – Mommy,where are you? | -艾米丽!艾米丽,你在哪? -妈妈,你在哪? |
[00:53] | – Emily! – Mommy! | -艾米丽! -妈妈! |
[00:55] | Emily!to baby. 艾米丽!你哪去了宝贝 | |
[00:58] | Emily! 艾米丽!你快回来 | |
[01:25] | Excuse me.Let me through please. Get these people back,now! | 抱歉,请让我过去 让这些人都退后,现在! |
[01:28] | I want this whole area roped off! | 我想要把整个区域围起来! |
[01:30] | No one goes up and down these stairs. | 不准人上下楼梯 |
[01:33] | Please get these people off the stairs,very carefully. | 请把这些人带离楼梯,要非常小心 |
[01:35] | Move these people off the stairs. | 把这些人带离楼梯 |
[01:36] | Lieutenant,Secure this area,now. | 队长,立刻控制这个区域 |
[01:47] | Mac. | 迈克 |
[01:48] | PH 14. | PH值14 |
[01:50] | – Lye. – Yeah. | -强碱 -是啊 |
[01:51] | – Where do you want me to start? – With the vic. | -你想我们从哪下手? -受害人 |
[01:53] | – See if you can find out something. – I’m on it. | -看看你能找到什么 -我这就去 |
[01:56] | Excuse me,people.Excuse me! | 抱歉,大家,抱歉! |
[02:06] | You qualified to do that? Five years in the ER. | -你有资格这么做么? -在急诊室工作过5年 |
[02:09] | – You want my resume. – or you want my help? | 想要我的简历么? 还是帮我一把? |
[02:11] | Bellevue,this is EMS Number 323. We have a male victim, | 总台,这是323号救护车 这有一个男性受害者 |
[02:14] | approximately 40 years old, doused with lye. | 大约40岁,被强碱泼洒 |
[02:17] | Prepare for burn trauma. ETA is seven minutes. | 准备好灼伤治疗 估计7分钟内到达 |
[02:19] | Sir,if you can hear me,I need you to nod your head. | 先生,你能听到我么 我需要你点一下头 |
[02:23] | – Can you hear me? – Yes. | -你能听见我么? -是的 |
[02:26] | You can talk– even better. | 你能说话,真好 |
[02:27] | Sir,did you see the people who did this to you? | 先生,你看清谁对你干的这些么? |
[02:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:30] | Can you describe them? | 能描述一下么? |
[02:35] | – He’s going into cardiac arrest. – He’s suffocating.We need to intubate him. | -他要心脏停止跳动了 -他要停止呼吸了,我们要给他插管 |
[02:45] | We’re losing him! | 我们要失去他了 |
[02:57] | Come on! | 快! |
[03:07] | The attack started here. | 袭击是从这儿开始的 |
[03:10] | Any statements? | 有什么要讲的? |
[03:11] | Nothing worth mentioning. | 不值一提 |
[03:13] | There had to be at least a thousand people around. | 这周围至少有1000人 |
[03:17] | It’s a crime in a crowd. | 罪犯就在人群中 |
[03:19] | 2,000 eyes,not one witness. | 2000双眼睛,没有目击者 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “中心车站谋杀案” |
[03:46] | CSI:New York Season 02 EP 02 | |
[04:16] | Victim’s on a detour to the morgue. | 受害人还是被送到停尸房了 |
[04:18] | – You get anything from him? – Nothing. | -你从他那得到什么了么? -没有 |
[04:20] | His name is Dr. Spencer Howard. | 他的名字叫斯班赛 霍华德医生 |
[04:22] | He’s a prominent plastic surgeon with a Park… | 他是一位著名的整形医师 |
[04:24] | …Avenue office and a Westchester address. | 办公室在帕克大街, 还有一个温切斯特的地址 |
[04:26] | Near as I can tell,he just got off the 8:30 train. | 我所能讲的就是,他刚下了8:30的火车 |
[04:29] | So,what do you think? | 那,你怎么看? |
[04:30] | We got some whackadoo running around throwing acid in people’s faces? | 一些变态跑过来把酸扔到人脸上? |
[04:32] | Not acid– lye. | 不是酸,是碱 |
[04:35] | All right. | 好 |
[04:36] | Well,I’ll start with the nuts in this city and work my way up. | 那,我会从这个城市里的疯子入手 一步一步来 |
[04:38] | I’ll start processing the area. | 我从这片现场开始 |
[04:48] | You okay? | 你还好? |
[04:49] | Yeah,I’m all right. | 是的,我还好 |
[04:51] | You did all you could have done. You know that,right? | 你做了所有你能做的 你该知道,对吗? |
[04:54] | You never get used to it though, you know? | 但要知道你过去没干过那行 |
[04:57] | Phenolphthalein? | 酚酞? |
[04:59] | – We got a blood trail? – A lye trail. | -找寻血液痕迹? -碱液的痕迹 |
[05:02] | Phenolphthalein also reacts with hydroxide. | 酚酞也能反应出氢氧化物 |
[05:05] | Good thing that wasn’t on the exam. | 幸亏不是在考试 |
[05:08] | You ready to search for the Holy Grail? | 你准备好寻找圣杯了么? |
[05:11] | You got to have a container of some sort | 如果你想把碱液扔到人的脸上 |
[05:13] | if you’re going to throw lye in someone’s face. | 你必须要有种容器 |
[05:16] | You know,the Holy Grail is considered by some… | 你知道,圣杯是被一些… |
[05:17] | Yeah,yeah. I know. I readThe Da Vinci Code,too. | 是,是,我知道 我也读达芬奇密码了 |
[05:21] | Grab a bottle. | 拿一个瓶子 |
[06:18] | Hey,Hawkes. | 嘿,霍克斯 |
[06:24] | Trail ends here. | 痕迹在这儿中止了 |
[06:25] | – See the cast-off pattern? – Yeah. | -看到有甩的迹象了么? -是的 |
[06:27] | I didn’t find any cups or containers around the perimeter. | 我在周围没找到任何杯子或者容器 |
[06:31] | Looks like someone made off with the murder weapon. | 看起来有人把凶器带跑了 |
[06:40] | Honey,I’m just going to finish wrapping the bandage.You’ll be fine. | 亲爱的,我就要包完了 你就会好了 |
[06:46] | – And what is your name,young lady? – Emily. | -你叫什么名字小女孩? -艾米丽 |
[06:49] | Did you lose this,Emily? | 你丢了这个么,艾米丽 |
[06:52] | Franklin! | 弗兰克林! |
[06:53] | Can I ask you a big favor? | 我能请你帮个大忙么? |
[06:54] | Can I borrow Franklin for just a little while? | 能把弗兰克林借给我一会儿么? |
[06:57] | Why? Did you lose yours? | 为什么?你把你的弄丢了么? |
[06:59] | No,but I think Franklin could help tell us who hurt your arm. | 不,但是我们相信弗兰克林可以帮我们 说出谁伤了你的胳膊 |
[07:04] | Yeah,he’s pretty smart. | 是的,他非常聪明 |
[07:05] | Well,he and I are going to get along just fine,then. | 好的,他和我会相处得很好的 |
[07:28] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[07:29] | My sun’s gone away. | 我的太阳走了 |
[08:03] | Got nothing.There’s no purse, no ID. | 什么都没有 没有钱包,没有身份 |
[08:06] | Strangled. | 被勒死的 |
[08:07] | Clear cuts around the neck. | 脖子周围有清晰的痕迹 |
[08:12] | Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes. | 眼部有淤血的斑点 |
[08:14] | Just spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Butterball over there. | 刚跟那边的巴特波夫妇谈过 |
[08:16] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[08:17] | Landlord says he’s never seen this girl in the building before. | 房主说他以前从未在这座楼里见过她 |
[08:21] | And he claims he knows everything about his tenants. | 他也声称他了解他房客的任何事情 |
[08:23] | There’s a smudge here on her cheek. | 在她脖子这块污点 |
[08:26] | – Could be GSR. – Gunshot residue? | -可能是GSR -枪击残留物? |
[08:28] | There’s not a drop of blood around. | 周围没有一滴血 |
[08:30] | Yeah,and where’s the gunshot? | 是的,那枪击呢? |
[08:32] | No bullet. | 没有子弹 |
[08:33] | Cause of death was definitely asphyxiation due to strangulation. | 显然是因为套勒导致窒息而死 |
[08:37] | Still doesn’t explain the GSR on her face. | 仍然没有解释她脸上的枪击残留物 |
[08:39] | I took a sample from her cheek and sent it over to Trace. | 我从她脸颊上取了块试样送去检验 |
[08:42] | Hey,Evan,theses cuts on her throat– is it rope? | 嗨,伊万,这些喉咙上的伤口 是绳索吗? |
[08:45] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:47] | Ligature marks are too thin to be traditional rope. | 带痕太薄了,不像是传统的绳子 |
[08:49] | No fibers were found on the neck. | 脖子上没发现纤维 |
[08:51] | We didn’t see anything at the scene. | 我们在现场没看到任何东西 |
[08:53] | I don’t think she saw anything either. | 我认为她也没看到任何东西 |
[08:54] | I ran a CT scan. | 我做一下CT扫描 |
[08:58] | She has transected optical nerves. | 她视神经断裂 |
[09:01] | She’s blind. | 她是盲人 |
[09:03] | Who strangles a blind girl? | 谁勒死了一个盲人姑娘 |
[09:09] | I’m investigating the death of your partner. | 我正调查你同伴的死亡 |
[09:13] | – He’s dead? – Yeah. | -他死了? -是的 |
[09:15] | Someone burned up his face over at Grand Central Station. | 有人在中心车站烧了他的脸 |
[09:20] | I can’t believe this. | 我不能相信 |
[09:22] | I just talked to him last night. | 我昨晚刚和他谈过话 |
[09:24] | What do you mean burned up his face? | 你说烧了他的脸是什么意思? |
[09:26] | Did Dr. Howard ever mention any incidents of harassment or threats from anyone? | 霍华德医生曾经提到过被任何人恐吓 或者被任何事折磨么? |
[09:30] | Not that I recall,no. He was well-liked. | 我记忆中没有 他人缘很好 |
[09:33] | Did he ever butcher a patient? | 他曾经弄糟过病人的手术么? |
[09:35] | You know,nip a little too much here, tuck a little too much there? | 你知道,这儿切断一点 那儿揪起一点 |
[09:38] | Do you mind? | 不介意 |
[09:40] | Look, | 看 |
[09:42] | plastic surgery is an inexact science. | 整形手术是一门不精确的科学 |
[09:45] | We try to make people into swans, | 我们试图让人们变成天鹅 |
[09:47] | but you can’t always fix an ugly duckling. | 但是你不能总是修复一只丑小鸭 |
[09:50] | Um,anything else?’Cause I got to get back to Miss Lafferty. | 恩,还有什么了么? 我该去处理拉费缔小姐了 |
[09:54] | Tell you what– I’ll leave my card. | 跟我说如果– 我把我名片留给你 |
[09:56] | Call me the second the scrubs come off. | 打第二个手写的号码 |
[09:58] | Yeah. All right. | 是,好的 |
[10:10] | So,Franklin tell you anything, or did he lawyer up? | 那么,弗兰克林告诉你什么了 还是他要请律师了? |
[10:14] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:16] | The little girl said she dropped her bear right where the victim was attacked. | 小女孩说她在那个受害人 被袭击的地方掉了她的小熊 |
[10:21] | After the killer dropped the cup, | 在凶手掉了杯子以后 |
[10:23] | The killer must have stepped on Franklin here. | 凶手一定踩到了弗兰克林这里 |
[10:25] | An irregular wear pattern on the sole of the left shoe, | 左脚鞋底的印不规则 |
[10:27] | means he or she walks on the balls of their feet. | 说明他或者她走路的时候是蹭着走 |
[10:30] | The wear pattern should be consistent | 无论凶手换没换鞋,所有鞋底 |
[10:32] | on all soles whether the killer changes shoes or not,correct? | 磨损样式应该是一致的,对么? |
[10:35] | As long as they’re not brand-new. | 只要它们不是新买的 |
[10:37] | Make sure you document that. | 确信你可以证明那 |
[10:58] | Hey,Danny, | 嘿,丹尼 |
[10:59] | how are you doing with that GSR on the blind woman’s cheek? | 那个盲女脸颊上的枪击残留物怎样了 |
[11:02] | It’s not rouge,I can tell you that, and it’s not gunshot residue. | 我能告诉你,那不是胭脂 并且它也不是残留物 |
[11:05] | It’s not? | 不是? |
[11:08] | It’s… carbon. | 是碳 |
[11:10] | More specifically,carbon steel that’s been subjected to high temperatures, | 更明确点,碳钢更耐高温 |
[11:14] | giving it its spherical shape. | 易塑成型 |
[11:15] | Yeah,usually associated with grinding. | 是的,通常要打磨 |
[11:19] | Oh,Detective Prada. That’s a nice bag. | 哦,Prada侦探 皮包不错 |
[11:22] | Matches your shoes perfectly. | 跟你的鞋挺般配 |
[11:24] | You’re a funny guy,Messer. | 你是个搞笑的家伙,马萨 |
[11:25] | What do you got,Scagnetti? | 你找到什么了,斯卡尼提 |
[11:27] | One of my guys found this in an alley. | 我的一个手下在小路上找到的 |
[11:28] | Belongs to your vic. | 属于你们的受害人 |
[11:29] | Her name’s Evelyn Danner. | 她的名字是伊芙林 丹勒 |
[11:31] | She lived over on 45th Street. | 她住在第45街 |
[11:33] | The money’s gone, but I found this in the bag. | 钱没了,但是在包里发现了这个 |
[11:35] | What’s that? One of those”crackberry” things? | 那是什么? 让人用了上瘾的那种产品? |
[11:37] | No,this is kind of cool. It’s a,uh,a Braille GPS. | 不,这东西很酷 这是盲人导航系统 |
[11:42] | It’s called a Trekker. | 它叫”崔克” |
[11:43] | I could hack into this,retrace her steps,find out where she’s been. | 我能破解进入里面, 追踪她的足迹,找出她曾去过哪 |
[11:46] | Yeah,start at her apartment, and go all the way to murder. | 是的,从她的公寓开始 一直到凶手那里 |
[11:55] | Looks like she was one hell of an artist. | 看起来她居然是个艺术家 |
[11:58] | It’s hard to believe she was blind. | 很难相信她是盲人 |
[12:04] | Such attention to detail, it’s exquisite. | 如此注重细节,如此精细 |
[12:09] | Landlord said she was a sculptor by profession. | 房东说她以雕刻为职业 |
[12:12] | She lived alone. | 她自己住 |
[12:15] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁? |
[12:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:20] | With this level of work, it’s hard to tell. | 这种水平的作品,很难说 |
[12:25] | It could be commission pieces or personal friends. | 可能是接受的任务或者是自己的朋友 |
[12:32] | This guy’s only half finished. | 这个家伙只有一半 |
[12:36] | Got a letter here. | 这儿有封信 |
[12:38] | What does it say? | 说了什么 |
[12:40] | You read Braille? | 你懂盲文? |
[12:44] | Hang tight,I’m heading to the M.E.’s office as we speak. | 要挂了,我正要去M.E.办公室 |
[12:48] | Mac,you have a second? | 迈克,有一秒钟时间么 |
[12:50] | Yeah,for you,I have ten seconds. What’s up? | 是啊,对你,我有10秒钟 怎么了? |
[12:52] | The Regina Bowen rape case? | 雷吉娜 波温强奸案 |
[12:53] | I got nothing,Mac. | 什么都没有,迈克 |
[12:54] | I’ve been on this case for a week straight,and it’s killing me. | 我已经为这个案子跑一个星期了 真要把我杀了 |
[12:57] | This girl got raped twice by the same guy, | 这个女孩被一个人强奸了2次 |
[12:59] | and I can’t do anything for her. | 我却不能为她做任何事 |
[13:00] | – No hair,no fibers,no trace at all? – I wish. | -没有毛发,没有纤维,没一点痕迹? -希望有 |
[13:04] | Well,go over it again. We need to get this guy. | 好,再把案子弄一遍 我们要拿下这个家伙 |
[13:08] | I don’t want you working any other case | 我想你先不要做其他案子 |
[13:09] | until we come up with some tangible evidence or a solid lead. | 直到我们有了铁一般证据 |
[13:12] | And have the case evidence sent to my office. | 然后把证据送到我办公室 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | So what about the good Dr. Howard here? | 霍华德医生这边有什么消息? |
[13:21] | All right,this is what we got. | 好的,我们发现的是 |
[13:22] | Sodium hydroxide burns through the mucus wall, | 氢氧化钠穿透了粘膜 |
[13:25] | inflames the trachea. | 烧坏了气管 |
[13:31] | Must have inhaled a fair amount of lye. | 一定吸入了一定数量的碱 |
[13:34] | Means his mouth was open when it was thrown in his face. | 意思是当碱被泼到他脸上的时候 他的嘴是张开的 |
[13:36] | And I found an unknown brown substance on the front of the victim’s shirt. | 我发现了一个不明的棕色物质 在受害人的衬衫上 |
[13:42] | Could be transfer from the attacker. | 可能来自袭击者 |
[13:44] | I took a sample; sent it over to Trace. | 我弄了个样品,送去了化验 |
[13:49] | Heavy circular burn pattern on the back of the right hand. | 右手背面部分严重烧伤 |
[13:54] | Virtually nothing on the palm. | 事实上手掌却没有 |
[13:58] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[13:59] | Human instinct is to throw up your hands, | 人类的本能是当有东西飞向你 |
[14:02] | palms out to block whatever’s coming at you. | 你是用手掌去挡的 |
[14:05] | Maybe he didn’t have enough time. | 或许他来不及了 |
[14:07] | That’s a good question for the dummies in the lab. | 用实验室的假人做个实验会很好 |
[14:14] | Okay,first dummy, | 好的,第一个假人 |
[14:16] | hands up,palms out, | 举双手,手掌朝外 |
[14:18] | natural instinctive reaction. | 自然的本能反应 |
[14:21] | Second dummy,right and left forearms covering the face. | 第二个假人,左右前臂挡住了脸 |
[14:26] | Third dummy… | 第三个假人… |
[14:28] | Left hand down, right hand possibly extended. | 左手在下 右手可能伸出来 |
[14:32] | Handshake maybe? Is it possible he knew his attacker? | 难道握手? 他可能认识袭击者? |
[14:34] | Could be,but right now,all we have to do is turn ’em and burn ’em. | 有可能,但是现在 我们只能做的是向他们泼洒 |
[14:50] | Doesn’t make sense, none of the spatter matches. | 不太合常理 没一个痕迹符合 |
[14:52] | How did he get that burn pattern? | 他怎么会这样的呢? |
[14:59] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[15:03] | That looks like our burn pattern, | 那看起来像我们要的类型 |
[15:05] | but that’s me being slow and deliberate. | 但那可能很慢而且有时间思考 |
[15:07] | But then the lye pattern splashed up in the guy’s face. | 但然后碱液就被泼洒在那人的脸上了 |
[15:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不太明白 |
[15:12] | Evidence without context– | 没有前后联系的证据 |
[15:14] | get used to it. | 要习惯这种 |
[15:15] | Next move? | 下一步呢? |
[15:17] | We have to find that cup. | 我们要找到那杯子 |
[15:21] | Yeah,I think I got you. | 是,我想我理解你的意思 |
[15:23] | Yeah,okay,thanks so much. | 好,非常感谢 |
[15:25] | Oh,Stella. | 哦,斯戴拉 |
[15:26] | – What you got? – Check it out. | -你拿的什么? -看一下 |
[15:29] | 5885 Broadway. 35th floor,mid-town Manhattan. | 曼哈顿中区,百老汇5885号第35层 |
[15:34] | That’s so cool, it’s our building and our floor. | 它真酷 这是我们楼我们层 |
[15:36] | Yeah,this what Evelyn Danner used to get around. | 是的,这是伊芙林 丹勒用来指路的 |
[15:38] | It’s got vocal and text capability, right down to the spot you stand on. | 它具有声音和文字能力 立刻指出你所站的地点 |
[15:43] | How is it with memory? | 它的记忆功能怎样? |
[15:44] | It actually keeps a log from the minute you buy it and walk out the store. | 事实上,当你买下它离开商店的时候 它就有记录了 |
[15:48] | Not to mention, | 更不用说 |
[15:50] | I know where Evelyn Danner was the night before she was killed. | 我知道伊芙林 丹勒 被杀的前一个晚上在哪 |
[15:54] | 862 West 45th. New York… | 纽约,西区862号 |
[16:10] | Cuddle party. | 搂抱聚会 |
[16:12] | Hottest new scene. | 最热门的新玩意 |
[16:13] | I read about it inTime Out New York. | 我在纽约”暂停”杂志上看到过 |
[16:17] | I’m gonna go talk to the… cuddle lifeguard. | 我要跟…搂抱救生员谈一谈 |
[16:23] | Excuse me, are you the lifeguard? | 打扰,你是救生员吗? |
[16:24] | Oh,cuddle caddy. | 哦,是搂抱卫士 |
[16:26] | – Ah. – I’m sorry, | -啊 -抱歉 |
[16:27] | you can’t join the cuddle party if you’re late. | 你不能加入搂抱聚会了,晚了 |
[16:29] | I’m not here to cuddle. I’m here about a murder. | 我不是要参加搂抱 我来这儿跟谋杀案有关 |
[16:31] | Yeah,let’s just take that energy to a sidebar,please. | 哦,请让我们到那边谈吧 |
[16:37] | How did you know Evelyn Danner? | 你了解伊芙林 丹勒多少? |
[16:39] | Oh,she was a regular. | 哦,她是常客 |
[16:40] | And we,of course,loved having her here,her being blind and all. | 我们,当然也愿意她在这儿 她的盲,所有的 |
[16:43] | This was the one place she could come to be… | 这是一个她可以在心理上和身体上 |
[16:46] | accepted mentally and physically. Bravo. | 都被接受的地方 不错啊 |
[16:49] | Rules are simple. | 规则简单 |
[16:51] | Pajamas stay on. | 穿小紧身衣 |
[16:52] | No dry humping, | 没有干蹭 |
[16:54] | no sex. | 也没有性交 |
[16:55] | You’re free to join the puppy pile, | 你可以免费加入这个小狗堆中 |
[16:57] | and,uh…if you had a good time, send me a cuddle-monial. | 嗯,如果你觉得不错 送给我们一个搂抱牌 |
[17:02] | A cuddle-monial? | 搂抱牌 |
[17:03] | Letter regarding your positive experience of touch. | 有关你一些抚摸的好的经验 |
[17:06] | Sure,sure. | 当然,当然 |
[17:07] | Can we get back to the original question,Mr. Feinstein? | 我们能回到我们开始的问题上么 费因斯坦先生 |
[17:09] | How did you know Evelyn Danner? | 对伊芙林 丹勒有多少了解? |
[17:11] | She thought I was an interesting subject. | 她认为我是一个有趣的课题 |
[17:14] | She liked my nose, thought I had personality. | 她喜欢我的鼻子 认为我有个人的独特性 |
[17:18] | I just love crooked noses. | 我只喜欢弯曲的鼻子 |
[17:20] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[17:22] | It works for me. | 这是为我做的 |
[17:25] | Wait,you didn’t think I have anything to do with this,did you? | 等等,你们不会认为我跟这事有什么关系吧 是么? |
[17:28] | I’ve dedicated my entire life to non-aggression. | 我一生都在致力于不侵犯他人 |
[17:30] | – Mr. Finklestein… – Feinstein. | -芬克斯坦… -费因斯坦 |
[17:32] | Mr. Feinstein,was there anyone in particular that she cuddled with? | 费因斯坦先生 有什么人是她特别抱过的么? |
[17:36] | Perhaps in the… doggy pile? | 或许在这…狗堆中? |
[17:39] | Puppy pile. | 小狗堆 |
[17:41] | Whatever it’s called. | 不论它叫什么 |
[17:44] | Evelyn cuddled with a lot of men, | 伊芙林跟许多男人抱过 |
[17:47] | although the person she spooned with most isn’t here. | 不过和她最铁的人不在这儿 |
[17:49] | Who’s that? | 是谁? |
[17:51] | Ooh. Don’t remember his name. | 哦,不记得他的名字了 |
[17:52] | Good looking fellow. | 很好看的家伙 |
[17:54] | He… amateur hockey player, I think. | 他…业余冰球队员 我想是 |
[17:56] | Do me a favor, give me a call if you remember. | 帮我个忙 如果你想起来了给我打个电话 |
[17:58] | Oh,of course. | 哦,当然 |
[17:59] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[18:00] | And if you ever need a cuddle, you know where to find us. | 如果你需要搂抱,你知道哪能找到我们 |
[18:04] | I don’t cuddle. | 我不需要 |
[18:06] | Frankie,thanks for your help. | 老弗,谢谢你的帮助 |
[18:08] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[18:09] | I’ve never done this scientific thing before. | 我从未做过科学方面的事情 |
[18:11] | I know,I need your artist talents. | 我知道,我需要你的艺术家才能 |
[18:14] | We found this unfinished bust at a blind artist’s home. | 我们在一个盲人的房间 发现了这个未完成的半身像 |
[18:17] | I wanted to know if it was something professional that she was working on, | 我想知道她正在做的 是她职业上的作品 |
[18:20] | or maybe something more personal than that. | 还是或许个人上的某些东西 |
[18:23] | First blush,I’d say it’s personal. | 第一眼,我觉得是个人 |
[18:26] | How’s that? | 怎么看出来的? |
[18:28] | I don’t see any distinct features. | 我没看出任何不同的特征 |
[18:30] | Eyes,nose,mouth,cheeks, nothing seems extraordinary. | 眼睛,鼻子,嘴,脸颊 没什么看起来特别 |
[18:35] | As a sculptor,if you decide to spend time on something ordinary, | 作为一件雕刻品 如果你决定花时间在普通的事情上 |
[18:38] | it’s usually more for the subject than it is for you. | 通常是更加为了主题 而不是为了饭碗 |
[18:40] | Right. | 对 |
[18:43] | Think you can make him whole? | 你认为你能把它作完整么? |
[18:45] | I think so. | 我认为可以 |
[18:46] | Left side of the face is pretty well established. | 左边脸塑造的非常好 |
[18:48] | Defined cheekbone, single-brow ridge,I can manage. | 清晰的颧骨,一面眉骨 我能完成好 |
[18:51] | My hands may be a little sore when I’m done. | 我完成后手会有点酸 |
[18:55] | I thought you liked working with your hands. | 我以为你喜欢用手工作 |
[18:57] | Stella,there’s a man from the Braille Institute in the lunch room. | 斯戴拉,有个丛盲人研究院来的人 他在午餐室 |
[19:01] | Right. Um… | 好,嗯… |
[19:03] | Frankie,I’m gonna leave you two alone. | 老弗,我要离开一会儿 |
[19:11] | “Dear Evelyn, | 亲爱的伊芙林 |
[19:13] | “I wrote this letter in Braille “to show you how much I care. | 我用盲文写这封信表达了我对你的关心 |
[19:18] | “There isn’t a day “that goes by that I don’t think about you. | 没有一天我不是在想你中度过的 |
[19:22] | “Sorry it ended the way it did. | 抱歉上次那样结束 |
[19:24] | “Please come back. | 请回来吧 |
[19:26] | Steve.” | 斯帝文 |
[19:28] | Sounds like a man in love. | 看起来像个恋爱中的男人 |
[19:30] | Crime of passion? | 情杀? |
[20:11] | You got a request,mister? | 要点一首么,先生? |
[20:13] | Mind if I have a look at your cup? | 介不介意我看一下你的杯子 |
[20:17] | Detective Taylor. | 泰勒侦探 |
[20:18] | NYPD. | 纽约警察局 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:30] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪发现它的 |
[20:31] | Hey,it found me. | 嘿,它发现的我 |
[21:25] | Spoke to a couple of Evelyn Danner’s girlfriends. | 跟伊芙林 丹勒的一堆女朋友谈过了 |
[21:28] | Gave this Steve character right up. | 说了一些有关这个斯帝文的事情 |
[21:30] | Said he takes the nine train to the Sky | 说他每周四要坐九点火车 |
[21:32] | Rink for hockey practice every Thursday. | 到天空溜冰场练习冰球 |
[21:33] | Get a last name? | 知道他的姓么? |
[21:34] | Samprass. | 桑普拉斯 |
[21:36] | There they go right there. | 他们就在那儿 |
[21:41] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[21:42] | Detective Bonasera,NYPD, | 纽约警察局,博纳赛拉侦探 |
[21:44] | I hate to break up the nextMiracle on Ice, | 我讨厌破坏下一个冰上奇迹 |
[21:46] | but we’re looking for Steve Samprass. | 但是我们正在找斯帝文 桑普拉斯 |
[21:50] | I’m Steve Samprass. | 我是斯帝文 桑普拉斯 |
[21:51] | All right,we need to talk. | 好的,我们要谈一下 |
[21:53] | We have a scrimmage. | 我们有一场练习赛 |
[21:54] | How are we supposed to play without a goalie? | 没有守门员我们可怎么打 |
[21:56] | Who do I look like,Lord Stanley? You’ll work it out. | 看我像谁,斯坦利大人? 自己想办法吧 |
[21:58] | – Eruzione. Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -尤若尼,我们走 -我们走 |
[22:04] | So,Evelyn Danner was found on the roof of your building. | 那么,伊芙林 丹勒在你房顶上被发现 |
[22:06] | You got anything to say about that? | 你有什么说的么? |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:10] | I mean,I can’t… I can’t believe she’s dead. | 我的意思是,我不能… 我不能相信她死了 |
[22:12] | Her and I were getting back together. | 她和我正重归于好 |
[22:14] | Why did the two of you break up in the first place? | 你们俩第一次为什么分开了? |
[22:16] | I was getting a lot of heat from the guys. | 那些家伙给了我很多压力 |
[22:19] | You know,they were giving me the business,’cause… | 你知道,他们有时骂我,因为… |
[22:21] | What,’cause she was blind? | 什么,因为她是盲人? |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:25] | I wrote her a letter– | 我给她写了一封信 |
[22:26] | I wrote her a letter a couple of days ago,you know? | 几天前我给她写了一封信,你知道么 |
[22:28] | Yeah,we know.We read it. | 是,我们知道,我们看过 |
[22:30] | – You wanted her back. – Yeah,I did. | -你想要她回来 -是的,我想 |
[22:32] | I mean,when were together, life was good,you know. | 我是说,当我们在一起的时候 生活很美好,你知道 |
[22:36] | Relax,Steve. | 放松,斯帝文 |
[22:38] | You feel uptight. | 你有些紧张 |
[22:40] | I won’t mess up your face. | 我不会把你脸弄糟的 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry,I’ve just… | 不好意思,我只是 |
[22:45] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没做过类似的事情 |
[22:48] | You’re not allowed to talk. | 你不准讲话了哦 |
[22:51] | Looking back,you know, I think… | 想起以前,你知道 我想… |
[22:53] | I think that’s what made me write that letter. | 我想于是我写了那封信 |
[22:56] | And it worked,too, because Evelyn called me, | 并且也起作用了 因为伊芙林给我打电话了 |
[22:58] | and she left me a message,and she said that she was gonna come over. | 她给我留了条信息 她说他要过我这儿来 |
[23:02] | What time was she planning on coming by? | 几点的时候她打算过去 |
[23:04] | 6:00. | |
[23:05] | I had practice. | 我得练习 |
[23:07] | Usually out of there by 6:00,but,um, I’m a rep for the team. | 通常6点出去 但是,唔,我在队里很重要 |
[23:10] | I had to stay late for an inter-league scheduled meeting. | 我不得不参加内部例行会而晚点 |
[23:13] | So,I guess you have a nice little alibi, | 那样,我想你有个不错的借口 |
[23:14] | but we’re gonna need to talk to your teammates. | 但我们还需要和你的队友谈谈 |
[23:17] | And I want that answering machine to confirm. | 我还要确认一下留言机 |
[23:25] | And I’m gonna take these. | 我要带走这些 |
[23:30] | And the skates from the rest of your team. | 和其他人的冰鞋 |
[23:32] | I think I got an idea. | 我想我明白了 |
[24:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:43] | – You look serious. – Shut the door. | -你看起来严肃 -把门关上 |
[24:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[24:56] | Rape case Aiden’s been working on– | 艾登正在做的案子 |
[24:58] | Regina Bowen. | 雷吉娜 波温强奸案 |
[24:59] | Rapist struck 18 months ago. | 强奸者18个月以前做的 |
[25:01] | Right. We never caught the guy, | 对 我们没抓到这家伙 |
[25:02] | and ten or so days ago, he raped again,same girl. | 差不多10天前 他又强奸了,同一个女孩 |
[25:05] | You notice anything unethical about this? | 注意到什么非职业道德的了么? |
[25:11] | Seal’s broken. | 封口破了 |
[25:14] | Oh,you don’t think Aiden… | 哦,你不会认为艾登… |
[25:15] | Seal’s broken,Stella. | 封口破了,斯戴拉 |
[25:16] | She tampered with the evidence. | 她试图篡改证据 |
[25:18] | Aiden’s the only one on the case. | 艾登是唯一接手这个案子的 |
[25:30] | – Yo,Hawkes? – Hey. | -喂,霍克斯 -嘿 |
[25:31] | So,it turns out,the good doctor wasn’t all that good. | 看起来那个好医生不是那么的好 |
[25:34] | – Really? You get something? – Yes. | -真的?你发现什么了? -是的 |
[25:35] | Our victim,Spencer Howard, | 我们的受害人,斯班赛 霍华德 |
[25:36] | has three lawsuits pending against him for medical malpractice. | 有三桩案子缠身,告他医疗事故 |
[25:39] | Damages are in the millions. | 索赔金数百万 |
[25:41] | All three plaintiffs refer to Howard as, | 3个起诉人同时对霍华德提到 |
[25:43] | and I quote,”A butcher with a medical degree.” | 我引用了一下,“一个有医学学位的屠夫” |
[25:46] | – Ah,revenge for the permanently disfigured. – You can say that again. | -啊,为永久性的毁容报复 -当然可以这么说 |
[25:51] | It’s a pretty good motive to throw lye in his face. | 这是个相当好的动机来把碱扔到他脸上 |
[25:53] | Okay,I’m gonna start charging you guys for this forensic valet service. | 好的,我给你们做的法医鉴定 要跟你们收服务费了 |
[25:59] | Okay,uh,two things. | 那么,2件事 |
[26:01] | Tox came back positive for Meperidine Hydrochloride. | 总氧化剂显示镇痛类药物呈阳性 |
[26:05] | Translation? | 解释一下 |
[26:06] | Means he was on pain killers. | 意思是他正受疼痛的折磨 |
[26:08] | But the autopsy report showed no recent or preexisting injuries. | 但是尸检报告说没有老伤或者新伤 |
[26:12] | Well,maybe he’s an addict. | 哦,或许他是个瘾君子 |
[26:13] | It’s easy enough to write yourself a prescription. | 给自己开个方子很容易 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:16] | Second,uh, | 第二个 |
[26:17] | the brown substance found on the victim’s shirt– | 在受害者衬衫上发现的棕色物质 |
[26:20] | tanning bronzer. | 古铜色晒黑液 |
[26:23] | Vanity. | 虚荣 |
[26:24] | One of the seven deadly sins. | 七宗罪之一 |
[26:27] | Come on,you can say it. | 来吧,你说说看 |
[26:29] | What household pet do I resemble? | 我现在像个家庭宠物一样 能怎么办? |
[26:34] | C… Cat? | 猫? |
[26:37] | I could kill that man. | 我恨不得杀了那个男人 |
[26:38] | Spencer Howard did this to you? | 斯班赛 霍华德给你做的? |
[26:41] | He kept telling me that he could fix it. | 他一直告诉我他能修复 |
[26:44] | I just went in there for a little eyelift.I look like a freakin’ cat! | 我就去那作了眼部松弛 我看起来像个畸形的猫 |
[26:49] | So,you decided to get even. | 所以,你决定报复 |
[26:51] | No. | 没有 |
[26:53] | I decided to get a lawyer, | 我决定找个律师 |
[26:54] | and Dr. Moreau decided to settle for one point seven million. | 莫瑞博士决定要他补偿170万美元 |
[26:58] | Oh,it’s a pretty good chunk of change. | 哦,真是相当大数量的交换 |
[26:59] | I deserve every penny. | 我应得到每一分钱 |
[27:01] | His butchery damaged all the nerves in my face. | 他的屠场损坏了我脸上的所有神经 |
[27:04] | Hearing of his death brings me great joy. | 听到他的死讯给我带来了快乐 |
[27:07] | If I could smile,I would. | 如果我能笑的话,我会的 |
[27:09] | Mr. Scott,where were you between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.on the day of the murder? | 斯科特先生,在谋杀那天8点到9点之间 你在哪? |
[27:11] | I was down at the courthouse, | 我正在法院 |
[27:13] | making an impassioned plea for a client’s release. | 为一个我的委托人的释放 作充满激情的辩解 |
[27:16] | I,uh,scan my I.D. card every time I enter the courthouse.Here it is. | 我,每次进法庭前扫描我身份卡 在这儿 |
[27:23] | Which Donald Scott do you think is handsomer? | 哪个唐纳德 斯科特你认为更帅一点 |
[27:27] | – Do I have to answer that question? – Do I have to answer yours? | -我一定要回答这个问题么? -我一定要回答你的? |
[27:30] | If you want to make this easier. | 如果你想让事情更好办 |
[27:33] | How much were you asking for? | 你要了多少钱 |
[27:34] | Five million. | 5百万 |
[27:36] | But he said he wouldn’t go above two. | 但是他说不会超过2百万 |
[27:39] | What’s that on your hand? | 你手上的是什么? |
[27:41] | Vitiligo. It’s a pigmentation disorder. | 白癜风 因为染色体着色紊乱 |
[27:44] | You use tanning bronzer to mask it? | 你用古铜色晒夫液遮盖它? |
[27:46] | Sometimes,yeah. | 经常,是的 |
[27:48] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 跟这个有什么关系? |
[27:50] | Dr. Howard had tanning bronzer on his shirt when he died. | 霍华德医生死的时候衬衫上发现了这个 |
[27:53] | All right,look,we did have a settlement meeting that morning. | 好吧,看,我们今早见了一次面 |
[27:57] | Look what you did to me! | 看你对我做了什么 |
[27:59] | Look at my face! | 看我的脸 |
[28:02] | I swear,I will make it my life’s work to see you rot in hell! | 我发誓 我哪怕用尽一生也要看着你在地狱腐烂 |
[28:08] | I was nowhere near Grand Central. | 我根本不在大中心区 |
[28:09] | I want to believe you, | 我想要相信你 |
[28:11] | but I’m more inclined to trust your shoe. | 但是我更倾向于相信你的鞋 |
[28:13] | Specifically,the left one. | 尤其是,左脚的 |
[28:23] | Well,what’s the verdict? | 那么,得到结论了么? |
[28:27] | Let’s just say you got a lot to smile about. | 我们只能说你对此很高兴 |
[29:14] | Come on,Zack,you’re kidding me,right? | 哦,扎克,开玩笑呢么? |
[29:16] | The SEM doesn’t take this long to kick up skate dust. | 电子显微镜也花不了这么长时间 |
[29:19] | She’s working as fast as she can. You don’t want this thing busting down. | 她正尽可能快地工作呢 你也不想弄糟吧 |
[29:22] | All right?Mac could have my ass. | 行吗?那样迈克会踢我了 |
[29:23] | So hard to find good help. | 真难找到好帮手 |
[29:25] | There you go. | 可以啦 |
[29:28] | Hey.How you doing? | 嘿,怎么样了? |
[29:29] | Almost finished. | 快完了 |
[29:31] | I’m just putting the final touches on the eyes. | 我正在眼部作一些修改 |
[29:34] | Well,I wouldn’t dare look until you’re finished.I know you don’t like that. | 哦,我等你完成了再看 我知道你不喜欢那样 |
[29:40] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好了 -好 |
[29:43] | He’s ready. | 做好了 |
[29:49] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[29:51] | He’s the one that gave Danny lip. Uh… | 他是用嘴撇丹尼的那个 |
[29:53] | Stell?Guess who the metal shavings belong to. | 斯戴,猜猜金属屑属于谁 |
[29:55] | Paul Deacon. | 保罗 迪康 |
[29:59] | Steve Samprass’s center forward and his roommate,as it turns out. | 斯帝文 桑普拉斯队的中锋 也是他的室友 |
[30:03] | And they live in the same building where the blind victim was found. | 他们住在同一幢楼里 也是受害人被发现的地方 |
[30:05] | It’s good. I just don’t thinkit’s enough. | 好的 只是认为有些不够 |
[30:07] | Metal shavings and a sculpture don’t prove murder. | 金属屑和雕刻不能证明凶手 |
[30:10] | We got to put him on the roof. | 我们要证明他在屋顶 |
[30:12] | – I’ll drive. – Yeah. | -我来开车 -好 |
[30:15] | I owe you. | 我欠你一次 |
[30:27] | You on a break? | 休息呢? |
[30:29] | I’m just taking five minutes to eat. | 我用5分钟吃点饭 |
[30:33] | That’s okay,isn’t it? | 那没什么,不是么? |
[30:34] | Eating is frowned upon,Hawkes. | 吃饭令我很不高兴,霍克斯 |
[30:39] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -什么? |
[30:40] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[30:42] | – Relax. – All right,well, | -放松 -好,那么 |
[30:45] | Flack struck out with the victim’s patients. | 弗莱克盘问了几个受害人的病人 |
[30:47] | – Said it was like a freak show. – Yeah,I heard. | -他说就像一场怪诞秀 -是的,我听说了 |
[30:49] | It’s not the patients we should be focusing on. | 看来我们不该再关注病人了 |
[30:52] | – You get something off that cup? – Yeah. Zelco Pharmaceuticals. | -你从杯子里找到什么了吗 -是的,赛尔科药剂 |
[30:55] | Huge distribution company. | 很大的分销公司 |
[30:57] | They gave about a thousand of these cups away as corporation gifts a few years ago. | 他们几年以前用这样的杯子做礼物 分了1000多个 |
[31:01] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:02] | The victim’s office was on Zelco’s gift list,right? | 受害人的办公室 也在赛尔科派送礼物名单上,对么? |
[31:05] | Six were shipped to the doctors and support staff. | 送给医生和助手总共6个 |
[31:09] | Great. When do you want to move on it? | 好的 你什么时候想开始查这个 |
[31:10] | In a few minutes.There’s something I want to check out first. | 等一会儿 有些事我要先查一下 |
[31:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:30] | Bless you,J. Lo. | 愿保佑你,洛佩兹 |
[31:53] | Hey,Danny,come here. | 嗨,丹尼,过来 |
[32:02] | Which one of those trees needs Viagra? | 哪棵树需要伟哥呢? |
[32:57] | Did you know rumor has it that Jennifer Lopez’s ass is insured for $1 billion? | 你知道传言说詹尼佛 洛佩兹的屁股 保了10亿美元的险 |
[33:03] | – Excuse me? – $500 million a cheek. | -什么? -5亿美元一个屁股蛋 |
[33:06] | They’re her trade instruments. | 她靠它们吃饭的 |
[33:08] | Like a soccer player’s legs, or a super model’s face. | 就像足球队员靠脚 或者超级模特靠脸蛋 |
[33:12] | Or a surgeon’s hands. | 或者手术师靠手 |
[33:14] | I made some calls. | 我打过电话 |
[33:15] | Dr. Howard insured his hands for ten million. | 霍华德医生为他的手保险了1千万 |
[33:22] | This whole thing was an insurance scam. | 这整个就是一起保险诈骗 |
[33:26] | But for that kind of money, | 但是对于那种钱 |
[33:27] | you can bet that the insurance company is gonna investigate hard. | 你能猜到保险公司会努力调查 |
[33:30] | And they’d need to question witnesses. | 他们需要询问证人 |
[33:32] | That’s why they needed Grand Central at rush hour. | 那就是为什么 他们需要在大中心区的高峰时刻 |
[33:44] | Will you all turn around and lift your left foot,please? | 请转过身抬起左脚好吗 |
[34:06] | Turn around,sir. | 转过来先生 |
[34:10] | Stanley Thatcher,the partner. | 斯坦利 赛奇尔,搭档 |
[34:14] | Better cancel the rest of your day. | 最好取消你今天的余下日程 |
[34:22] | We’re you and Evelyn dating? | 你和伊芙林约会过? |
[34:23] | Yeah,we were together. | 是的,我们在一起过 |
[34:24] | You go for the sloppy seconds, huh,Paul? | 你却沦为了二手,啊,保罗? |
[34:26] | ‘Cause your buddy Steve’s going out with Evelyn before you.Am I right? | 因为你兄弟斯帝文要和伊芙林先出去 我说得对么? |
[34:30] | Bet Steve had no idea you were skating off with his girl. | 你赌斯帝文不知道你溜了他的女孩 |
[34:32] | Skating– that’s a good segue because lucky for us, | 溜了,这个词是我们的幸运词 |
[34:35] | you take pride in sharpening your skates. | 你喜欢磨尖你的溜冰鞋 |
[34:37] | Those tiny particles of metal– | 那些小金属碎片 |
[34:39] | they stick to your skin for a very long time and I got transfer to prove that. | 它们粘在你皮肤上很久了 我费了好大力气才证明那个 |
[34:43] | I bet you,you just sharpened your skates. | 我猜你只磨你自己的鞋 |
[34:45] | We have blood and prints | 我们有血迹和指纹 |
[34:47] | on a ribbon found on the rooftop of your building. | 是在你家楼顶上的一个带子上发现的 |
[34:50] | Are you going to tell us what happened, Paul,or you want us to tell you? | 你要不要告诉我们发生了什么 还是你想要我们告诉你? |
[34:55] | I was at home around 6:00,okay? | 我在6:00左右在家,啊? |
[34:58] | I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing on that machine. | 我无法相信答录机上的留言 |
[35:00] | So you got Evelyn’s makeup message before Steve did. | 所以你比斯帝文先得到了伊芙林的留言 |
[35:05] | Steve,it’s Evelyn. | 斯帝文,我是伊芙林 |
[35:08] | I got your letter. I miss you,too. | 我收到你的信了 我也很想你 |
[35:11] | I know we can make this work. I’ll stop by around 6:00. | 我知道我们会解决好的 我大约6:00到 |
[35:19] | – Steve? – Steve’s on the roof. | -斯帝文 -斯帝文在房顶上 |
[35:23] | I’ll walk you up. | 我领你上去 |
[35:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | You’re dumping me? | 你把我甩了? |
[35:28] | I was the one who was into all your art stuff.Steve thought it was lame. | 我是完全理解你艺术的人 斯帝文认为那是垃圾 |
[35:31] | I don’t want to hurt your feelings, | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[35:33] | but I love Steve. | 但我爱斯帝文 |
[35:35] | You and I never went that deep,Paul. | 你和我从未处的那么深,保罗 |
[35:39] | You can’t dump me. You’re blind. | 你不能甩了我 你是盲人 |
[35:42] | Yeah,that’s the difference between you and Steve. | 是的,那就是你和斯帝文的区别 |
[35:46] | Steve never saw me as a blind woman. | 斯帝文从未把我看做盲人 |
[35:48] | So what was I to you? | 那我对于你是什么? |
[35:50] | You… were a hookup on a rebound. | 你…捡了个篮板球而已 |
[36:11] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你些事情 |
[36:13] | I didn’t know Evelyn personally, | 我个人对伊芙林不太了解 |
[36:15] | but I give her credit for one thing: | 但是我相信一件事 |
[36:17] | Without being able to see, | 虽然看不见 |
[36:18] | she saw right through you. | 可她对你看得很清楚 |
[36:21] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 转过去把手举到背后 |
[36:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:33] | Dr. Thatcher,you and Dr. Howard are partners, | 赛奇尔医生,你和霍华德医生是搭档 |
[36:35] | – is that correct? – Correct. | -对么? -对 |
[36:37] | Did you know Dr. Howard had a policy insuring his hands for $10 million? | 你知道霍华德医生 为他的手保险1千万么? |
[36:41] | That’s not unusual for a surgeon to insure the instrumentations of his livelihood. | 那对于一个外科医生来说 为养活自己的东西保险不希奇 |
[36:45] | Your firm has over $3 million in malpractice suits. | 你的诊所有超过300万美元的官司了 |
[36:49] | We checked your record here. It,it’s clean, | 我们检查过你的记录 很干净 |
[36:52] | but your partner’s record… | 但是你搭档的记录 |
[36:55] | has more flags than the U.N. building. | 比联合国的旗还多 |
[36:59] | Howard was becoming a liability; | 霍华德正变成个债务人 |
[37:01] | making too many mistakes, | 犯了太多的错误 |
[37:02] | mistakes that ended up costing both of you millions, | 错误导致了损失了几百万 |
[37:06] | so you needed a plan. | 所以你有了个计划 |
[37:08] | I didn’t go through four years of medical school | 我没有完成4年的医学院 |
[37:10] | and three years of residency to be in debt because of your mistakes! | 3年的实习期都被债务缠身 都是因为你的错误 |
[37:13] | I got into plastic surgery to make money,not lose money. | 我做整形手术是为了赚钱不是赔钱 |
[37:16] | You got us into this mess, you’re going to get us out of it. | 你让我们惹上麻烦 你就该让我们走出困境 |
[37:18] | Here’s the plan: | 有一个计划 |
[37:19] | We cash in your insurance policy, split the settlement and part ways. | 我们把你的保险金套现 分几批使用 |
[37:28] | That’s why Spencer Howard was on painkillers, | 那就是为什么斯班赛 霍华德用止痛药 |
[37:30] | to numb the pain. He knew it was coming, | 可以抑制疼痛 他知道这事要发生 |
[37:32] | but didn’t go quite as planned, did it? | 但是却没有按计划进行,不是么? |
[37:34] | This is absurd. | 有一点荒谬 |
[37:35] | I-I live in the city. | 我住在城里 |
[37:37] | I was nowhere near Grand Central Station on that day. | 那天我根本不在中心火车站附近 |
[37:40] | – You weren’t? – No. | -你没在? -没 |
[37:41] | Well,we know from your shoes that that’s a lie. | 哦,我们从你鞋上知道 那是个谎言 |
[37:46] | L-I-E? | 谎–言 |
[37:49] | Your plan had to happen in public in front of as many people as possible | 你计划是要发生在尽可能人多的地方 |
[37:54] | so that no one could accuse you of staging it,right? | 以便没人可以认出是你做的,对么? |
[37:56] | Just some random act by some crazy New Yorker. | 只是一些疯狂的纽约客的随机行为 |
[37:59] | It would have worked,too, | 本来也该进行顺利的 |
[38:01] | only you forgot about the one thing you couldn’t control– | 你唯一忘记的是 你不能控制– |
[38:06] | Grand Central Station during rush hour. | 中心火车站的高峰期 |
[38:29] | So you lost your license, | 所以你失去了许可证 |
[38:32] | the money… | 金钱… |
[38:37] | and your friend. | 和你的朋友 |
[38:43] | It never ceases to amaze me | 有件事一直令我惊讶 |
[38:46] | how men of higher education | 受过高等教育的人 |
[38:49] | can commit such stupid crimes. | 怎么能犯如此愚蠢的罪呢 |
[38:58] | Good luck in prison,Doctor. | 希望在狱中好运,医生 |
[39:47] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[39:51] | Shut the door,Aiden. | 把门关上,艾登 |
[40:05] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么认为? |
[40:07] | – I didn’t… – Sit down,please. | -我没有… -请坐下 |
[40:17] | There are three things that I’ll protect at any cost: | 有3样事情我要不惜一切保护 |
[40:21] | the honor of this country, the safety of this city… | 国家的荣誉 这个城市的安全 |
[40:26] | …and the integrity of this lab. | …和这个实验室的廉正 |
[40:28] | As scientists,we have a great deal of power; | 作为科学人员,我们有很大的力量 |
[40:31] | the ability to assign guilt or innocence, | 决定有罪或是清白 |
[40:35] | but when we analyze a crime scene, we collect pieces of evidence, | 但是当我们分析一个犯罪现场 我们保护证据的每一部分 |
[40:39] | we make a promise to the people of this city… | 我们便对这个城市里的人做出了承诺 |
[40:41] | a promise to handle that evidence with respect, | 承诺尊重证据及其完整性 |
[40:44] | integrity and good faith. | 承诺有正确的信条 |
[40:48] | When you broke this seal, you broke that promise. | 当你拆开了封条的时候 你破坏了承诺 |
[40:51] | I didn’t do it. I didn’t plant the evidence. | 我没那么做 我没有伪造证据 |
[40:54] | I wanted to.Man, | 我倒是想那样 |
[40:56] | I wanted to,but I couldn’t go through with it. | 我本来想的,但最终还是没做下去 |
[40:59] | I knew I couldn’t live with that. | 我知道那样的话我就没法混了 |
[41:02] | Was it that you couldn’t live with it or you couldn’t compromise | 是你没法混了还是你不能 |
[41:06] | the integrity of this office? | 危害办公室的廉正? |
[41:08] | You know how much this place means to me,Mac, | 你知道这个地方对于我有多少含义 迈克 |
[41:11] | but that son of a bitch raped Regina twice, | 但是那个狗娘养的强奸了雷吉娜两次 |
[41:15] | and he’s going to get away with it twice? | 他对她做了两次都逍遥法外 |
[41:17] | And if the credibility of our findings is suspect, | 那么如果我们找的证据可信性受质疑 |
[41:20] | how many more do you think will walk? Ten? 20? 100? | 又会有多少次再出现呢? 10次?20?100? |
[41:30] | Truth is,Aiden, | 事实是,艾登 |
[41:32] | I can’t have someone like that working in this lab. | 我无法让那样的人在这个实验室工作 |
[41:40] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:53] | Truth is, I can’t do this anymore,Mac. | 事实是,我不能再干这行了,迈克 |
[41:56] | I mean,I got to be honest with you. | 我是说,我本该对你诚实的 |
[41:58] | If something like this ever happened again, | 我不相信我自己 |
[42:00] | I don’t think I’d trust myself. | 是否还会再这样做 |
[42:04] | And I’m sorry I let you down. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[42:07] | Just do me a favor,huh? | 帮我个忙,啊? |
[42:10] | Catch this guy for Regina. | 为雷吉娜抓住这个家伙 |
[42:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:18] | This folder will be right here on my desk till we get him. | 这个文件夹会一直放在这 直到我拿下他 |
[42:50] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[42:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:03] | ” CSI:New York Season 02 EP 02 ” -=END=- |