时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Our killer was probably after cash. | 我们的杀人犯可能是冲着钱来的 |
[00:21] | DOA’s name is Jay Knight. | 死者名字是 Jay Knight |
[00:38] | High-velocity blood spatter. | 高速的血溅痕迹 |
[00:41] | – From the vic? – Could be. | – 受害人的? – 可能是 |
[00:43] | Why don’t you sweep the rest of the apartment? | 你把屋里其它的地方都搜一遍吧 |
[00:45] | All right. | 没问题 |
[01:10] | Mac, | Mac, he’s running? |
[01:23] | NYPD? | 他在逃跑 |
[01:30] | Hey? | 嗨 ! |
[01:35] | Hey? | 嗨 |
[01:45] | ! NYPD? | |
[01:46] | Out of the way? | 闪开 |
[01:48] | Stay down? | 趴下 |
[01:52] | Down? Down? | 趴下, 别动 |
[01:56] | Get down? Stay down? | 趴下 别动 |
[02:21] | – You all right? – I’m fine. Is he alive? | – 你还好吗? – 我没事. 他还活着? |
[02:29] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[02:35] | NYPD. | |
[02:38] | He’s a cop? He was shooting at me. He’s a cop?! | 他是警察? 他冲我开枪来着. 他是警察?! |
[02:40] | – This is the guy you were chasing? From the apartment? – Yeah, that’s him. | – 这个就是你从公寓里追出来得那个人 ? – 对, 就是他 |
[02:42] | – He was shooting at me? – I didn’t ask you if he shot at you. | – 他冲我开枪来着 ! – 我没问你他是不是冲你开了枪 |
[02:45] | – Are you sure this is the guy you were chasing? – Yes, I’m sure, Mac. | – 你肯定这就是你追的那个家伙?? – 我肯定, Mac |
[02:50] | I think that’s the guy. | 我想就是他 |
[03:13] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:20] | Season 01 Episode 22 | |
[03:52] | The undercover officer was Detective Third Grade Rodney Minhas. | 便衣的警察是 三等侦探 Rodney Minhas |
[03:55] | – Eyewitnesses? – Half a dozen people | – 目击者? – 有6,7个人 |
[03:57] | saw the whole thing, and their stories are consistent. | 看到了全部, 而且叙述都很一致 |
[04:00] | A guy came down the South stairs, | 一个人从南楼梯下来 |
[04:02] | ran to the middle of the platform and hid behind that column. | 跑到平台中间并躲到了柱子背后 |
[04:05] | He sees Danny come down following him and fires at Danny twice. | 他看着 Danny 走下来,跟在后面开了两枪 |
[04:08] | At this point, people start diving for cover. | 这时,大家就开始往地上扑倒了 |
[04:11] | Then Officer Minhas comes down the North stairs | 然后 Minhas 警官从北楼梯下来 |
[04:14] | and starts shooting at the same guy Danny was chasing. | 开始对 Danny 追的人开枪 |
[04:17] | Danny and the undercover are chasing the same guy? | Danny 和那个便衣在追同一个人 ? |
[04:19] | Exactly. So there’s three people down here shooting. | 不错. 当时有三个人在开枪 |
[04:24] | Danny’s suspect. | Danny 的嫌犯 |
[04:25] | – Any lead on him? – No. | – 有他什么线索吗? – 没有 |
[04:26] | He took off up the tracks. | 他循着通道跑了 |
[04:28] | – Put a description out? – Yes, | – 有把相貌形容发出去? – 有的 |
[04:29] | plus, there’s a team searching the tunnels, | 另外,一队人正在搜寻通道呢 |
[04:31] | there’s a million ways out of here. | 里面有太多出口了 |
[04:32] | Any other fatalities? | 有另外死亡吗? |
[04:34] | No. There’re two civilians that got hit. | 没有,有两个市民被击中了 |
[04:35] | They’ll both make it. | 他们都会康复的 |
[04:39] | It ain’t dangerous enough out here, | 外面就够危险的了 |
[04:40] | we gotta worry about getting shot by another cop? | 然后还要担心被别的警察打? |
[04:43] | Come on? You kidding me? | 拜托 ! 你开玩笑吧? |
[04:45] | He was coming at me? He fired at me first? | 是他冲我来的, 他先开枪打的我 |
[04:48] | – Yeah? | – Yeah? – 怎样 ? – 怎样 ! |
[04:48] | – Should’ve done a better job, then? – All right, knock it off? | – 那就应该把你的工作做的更好了 – 好了,别争了 |
[04:50] | Get out of here? Get out of here? | 滚开,走远点 |
[04:51] | I don’t want anybody making up their minds about this until we know the facts. | 我不想任何人在没搞清事实前就下结论 |
[04:57] | Danny, what happened? | Danny, 出什么事了? |
[04:58] | I chased the perp into the subway. We came out on the platform right there… | 我追着那个凶犯进下了地铁站, 就在那个 平台上出来的… |
[05:03] | and then he shoots at me. | 然后他对我开枪 |
[05:04] | And then he turns and he starts running at me and he fires at me again. | 然后他有转身向我跑了,接着他又向我开了枪 |
[05:08] | And that’s when I fire. | 我就是在那时开的枪 |
[05:10] | Twice. You can check my gun. | 两次, 你可以检查我的枪 |
[05:12] | Anyone else fire after that? | 之后还有别人开枪了吗? |
[05:14] | No. I… | 不, 我… |
[05:15] | I fired the last two shots. | 最后两枪是我开的 |
[05:17] | Did you hit him with both your rounds? | 你那两枪都打中他了吗? |
[05:19] | I can’t say for sure, I don’t know. | 我不能确定, 我不知道 |
[05:22] | One. Defin… Maybe… Definitely one. | 一. 肯… 说不定… 肯定打中了一枪 |
[05:25] | Maybe both. | 说不定两枪 |
[05:30] | I followed my training by the book, Mac. | 我严格的遵循了我受到的训练, Mac |
[05:33] | – Minhas identify himself? – No. | – Minhas 表明了自己的身份? – 没有 |
[05:36] | He didn’t… I didn’t hear nothing. | 他没有… 我什么都没听见 |
[05:37] | He turns, he starts running at me and he fires at me | 他转身后, 就开始向我跑来同时向我开枪 |
[05:41] | and was clearly an imminent threat and that’s when I took him out. | 那明显是立时威胁, 所以我废了他 |
[05:47] | IAB’s gonna want a statement. | IAB(内部事务所)会想要份证词的 |
[05:49] | But you keep your mouth shut until we issue a preliminary report. | 但你最好在我们发了个初步报告前闭嘴 |
[05:53] | Go to the hospital, get that cut taken care of. | 去去医院,把你那个伤口给治了 |
[05:55] | Call me when you get home. | 回家后给我打个电话 |
[05:59] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿, Mac |
[06:01] | Got something. | 有线索了 |
[06:02] | One of the injured civilians was complaining he lost this. | 有个受了伤的市民抱怨说他丢了这个 |
[06:06] | He was standing right next to the guy Danny was chasing when the firing started. | 但枪战开始时,他就站在 Danny 追的那个人旁边 |
[06:10] | A message recorder. Still recording. | 是个留言机. 还在录呢 |
[06:13] | You may have found our only reliable witness. | 你可能找到了我们唯一一个可靠的证人 |
[06:15] | I’ll get this back to the lab. You process with a team. | 我会把它送回测验室. 你跟着队伍一起处理现场 |
[06:17] | – I’ll see you back there. – You got it. | – 我们回头见. – 明白了 |
[06:23] | Detective Taylor, I’m gonna | Taylor 探长, 我将要 |
[06:25] | take a statement from your officer, but I thought I’d inform you first. | 审讯你的部下,所以先通知你一声 |
[06:28] | He’s got 48 hours before he’s required to talk to Internal Affairs. | 要过 48 个小时, 他才必须要和内务部谈 |
[06:31] | No, only uniforms get that pass from IAB. Detectives don’t have that right. | 不,只有警员才有那个权利.侦探是没有的 |
[06:35] | He’s going to the hospital for an assessment. | 他要去医院看看伤 |
[06:37] | Let me just tell my story. I got nothing to hide. | 让我说我的事吧, 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[06:38] | I’m ordering you to the hospital. You make your statement later. | 我命令你去医院,以后再说交待的事 |
[06:45] | We’ll be talking to you. | 我们会找你谈的 |
[07:24] | Sandra Lopez. | |
[07:25] | Nineteen years old. | 十九岁 |
[07:27] | I just talked to a couple of her friends. | 我刚和她的几个朋友谈过 |
[07:28] | They were the ones who called 911. | 就是她们打的 911 |
[07:30] | I’m going to need to talk to them, as well. | 我也需要和她们谈谈 |
[07:32] | – Matrice Singh and Glenda…? – Wallace. | – Matrice Singh 和 Glenda…? |
[07:34] | How did you ladies know Sandra Lopez? | 你们怎么认识 Sandra Lopez 的? |
[07:37] | We’re all nannies. We meet up at the park around noon every day for lunch. | 我们都是保姆. 我们每天都在公园会面 吃午餐 |
[07:41] | Hey, watch the baby for a second, will you? I’m gonna run to the restroom. | 嗨, 帮我看着下婴儿, 好吧 ? 我去趟厕所 |
[07:47] | – Who did she work for? – Roland and Raquel Myerson. | – 她替谁工作? – Roland 和 Raquel Myerson |
[07:50] | They’re the biggest antique importers in Manhattan. | 他们是曼哈顿最大的古物进口商 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:56] | I’d better get her home. | 我最好带她回家 |
[07:57] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗? |
[07:59] | I have your names. If we need you, we’ll contact you. | 我有你们的名字了.如果需要, 我们会找你的 |
[08:07] | Where’s the baby? | 婴儿在哪里? |
[08:08] | EMS contacted the Bureau of Child Welfare. | EMS(急救) 通知了儿童福利局 |
[08:10] | She’s going to be with the State until we can contact the parents. | 直到我们通知了她父母,她会在政府这里 |
[08:14] | Where are the parents? | 她父母在哪里? |
[08:15] | We’re trying to locate them now. | 我们正在找他们呢 |
[08:20] | – Detective Bonasera? – Yes. | – Bonasera 探长? – 是 |
[08:21] | I’m the Child Welfare Representative for baby Daniela. | Daniela 婴儿的儿童福利代表 |
[08:24] | – How is she doing? – Quite well. | – 她还好吧? – 挺好的 |
[08:26] | – I must say, she is a happy baby. – Sure she is. | – 我真该说, 她是个幸福的婴儿. – 她真是啊 |
[08:31] | – Any idea when she’ll be released? – When the parents arrive. | – 有任何主义她什么时候被放呢? – 当她父母来的时候 |
[08:34] | These people are on their own timetable. | 这种人都有自己的时间表 |
[08:37] | I’m just here to do a cursory exam, rule out any harm. | 我就是来做个简单检查, 排除伤害的可能性 |
[08:40] | – Well, take your time. – Okay. Thanks. Look at you. | – 哦, 你慢慢做. – 好, 谢谢, 看看你 |
[08:45] | Hello, Daniela. | 你好, Daniela |
[08:47] | I’m Stella. Hi. | 我是 Stella. 嘿 |
[08:48] | See my gloves? Oh, you are a good girl. | 看见我的手套没? 哦,你真是个乖女孩 |
[08:51] | Hello, there. Hello, there. | 你好,你好 |
[08:54] | There we go. | 这就来了 |
[08:56] | There we go. Hi. | 没事儿了. 嗨 |
[08:59] | Let me see your toes. | 让我看看你的脚指头 |
[09:01] | Yeah? Do you want to talk to me? | 是吗? 你想和我说话? |
[09:06] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:10] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,天哪 |
[09:12] | Such a good girl. | 好个乖女孩 |
[09:15] | Mommy and Daddy better come get you soon. | 妈妈和爸爸最好很快就来领你 |
[09:20] | I don’t know if they know what they’ve got here. | 我知道他们知道他们拥有了什么 |
[09:24] | Here you go. Can I take your picture? | 就这样了.我能排你的照吗? |
[09:26] | That’s a camera. | 那是个相机 |
[09:33] | Guess what? We’re all done. | 猜猜怎样? 我们完成了 |
[09:36] | – Everything all right? – With Daniela, everything’s fine. | – 一切都好? – 有了 Daniela, 一切都好 |
[09:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:42] | There you go. | 呶,给你 |
[09:44] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢, 天哪 |
[09:47] | So what did we get | 我们找到了什么 |
[09:48] | – from Detective Minhas’s body? – I took this round | – 从 Minhas 侦探的尸体上? – 我从他的肩膀上 |
[09:50] | out of his shoulder. | 拿下了这颗子弹 |
[09:52] | A hollow point which mushroomed | 是颗开花弹, |
[09:54] | and lodged just under the clavicle. | 爆炸后 陷在了他的锁骨后面 |
[09:58] | – Not a fatal wound. – No. | – 不是致命伤. – 不 |
[10:00] | The only other wound on the body entered the upper abdomen and exited between | 身上的另一个枪伤从上腹进入, 然后从 |
[10:03] | the seventh and eighth ribs, most likely nicking a major vessel on the way through, | 第六,七根肋骨间穿出, 很可能在通过时 擦破了根主血管 |
[10:07] | causing him to bleed to death. | 导致他流血至死 |
[10:10] | Based on the position of the wound, most likely the inferior vena cava. | 从伤口的位置来判断,很可能是下腔静脉 |
[10:14] | Danny fired twice. Is there any way to find out if both rounds came from his gun? | Danny 开了两枪. 有任何办法知道这两颗 子弹是从他的枪里来的吗? |
[10:18] | Based on the information we have, or lack thereof, | 根据我们所知道,甚至缺乏的信息 |
[10:20] | there’s no way to say who | 没办法知道是谁 |
[10:23] | fired the fatal shot. | 开的致命那枪 |
[10:24] | Let’s get the round from his shoulder over to Ballistics for analysis. | 把他肩膀那颗送去弹道室分析去吧 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:28] | I recovered this track from the injured civilian’s recorder. | 我从受伤市民的录音机上恢复了这个音道 |
[10:32] | This is the event from the first shot to the last. | 这是从第一到最后一枪 |
[10:38] | Because the shots came from three distinct sources, | 因为子弹从三个独特的方向射出 |
[10:40] | and the recording device was stationary, | 而录音的器械是不动的 |
[10:42] | we can determine which of your subjects fired when… | 我们可以知道三个对象中谁在何时开了枪 |
[10:45] | Making these the final two shots which Danny said he fired. | 这是最后那两枪 Danny 说是他开的 |
[10:54] | We have a single voice shouting before the final two shots. | 这两枪前只有一个在喊的声音 |
[11:01] | I’m undercover? I’m on the job? Don’t shoot? | 我是便衣,我在工作中, 别开枪 ! |
[11:04] | That must be Officer Minhas. | 那肯定是 Minhas 警官 |
[11:07] | And those are Danny’s shots. | 然后就是 Danny 的两枪 |
[11:12] | Danny fired after Minhas ID’d himself. | Danny 在 Minhas 表明身份后开的枪 |
[11:24] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨. – 嗨 |
[11:29] | – Nice move. – Inventory. Sorry. | – 动作不错. – 整理呢. 对不起 |
[11:32] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[11:33] | Your nanny… | 你的保姆… |
[11:34] | No, someone’s nanny, | 不, 某人的保姆 |
[11:36] | died from blunt-force trauma to the head. Single blow. | 死于钝物打击. 就一下 |
[11:43] | The first hit is free, | 第一下是免费的 |
[11:44] | so don’t expect to find any blood on the murder weapon. | 所以别期望在凶器上找到任何血迹 |
[11:47] | – Any idea what they used to hit her? – I did find granular particulate matter, | – 知道是用什么东西敲的吗 ? – 我是在她的伤口里找到了一些 |
[11:51] | in her wound. | 是颗粒状物质 |
[11:52] | At first I thought it was dirt, | 一开始我以为是尘土 |
[11:53] | but then I took it under the autopsy scope. | 但我又在验尸镜下看了看 |
[11:59] | Feldspar, quartz… and a pinch of Mica. | 长石, 石英…还有一点点云母 |
[12:03] | – Granite. – Yeah. | – 花岗石. – 对 |
[12:04] | So… the murder weapon is a rock. | 所以…凶器是块石头 |
[12:07] | And judging from the head wound, I’d be looking for a rock with a V-shaped edge. | 而且从头部的伤口来看, 我会去找个有 V 形状边的石头 |
[12:11] | Oh, well, that’s good to know. Narrows down my search. | 哦,那好,知道了这个,缩小了我的收缩范围 |
[12:13] | Last, but certainly not least… | 最后, 可肯定不是最小的… |
[12:16] | I did find evidence | 我有找到证据 |
[12:17] | of burn trauma to her nasal cavity. | 说明她鼻腔被烫伤过 |
[12:22] | Singed hairs. | 烤焦了的毛发 |
[12:23] | And somehow… | 而且不知怎么… |
[12:26] | I don’t believe this… | 我不觉得这是… |
[12:27] | is from a sore throat. | 来自于个发炎的喉咙 |
[12:31] | – Edema of the oropharynx. – Strange thing is… | – 口咽浮肿 – 奇怪的是… |
[12:34] | there’s no burns on her face. | 脸上并没有烧伤的痕迹 |
[12:37] | – What about the sexual assault kit? – Just came back… | – 性攻击分析工具怎样了? – 刚拿回来… |
[12:39] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[12:40] | No name in the system. | 系统里没名字 |
[12:45] | Okay, I’m going back to that park. | 好,我回公园去了 |
[12:48] | Go get’em. | 加油 |
[13:43] | We need to account for all the bullets. | 我们必须查出每颗子弹的去向 |
[13:44] | These are the stairs Danny chased this perp down. | 这些就是 Danny 追着嫌犯下来的阶梯 |
[13:47] | The guy Danny was chasing fired twice at Danny from behind this column, | Danny 追的那个人是从这个柱子后面对 他开了两枪的 |
[13:50] | hitting here and here. | 打中了这里和这里 |
[13:54] | We recovered those bullets. | 弹头已经被我们找到了 |
[13:56] | Then Minhas came down the stairs and fired once… | 然后 Minhas 从阶梯下来开了一枪 |
[13:59] | – At the perp. – Then the perp fired twice… | – 对着嫌犯. – 然后嫌犯开了两枪… |
[14:02] | at Minhas | 对着 Minhas |
[14:03] | hitting this | 打中了这边 |
[14:05] | civilian here. | 这个市民 |
[14:08] | We haven’t recovered the perp’s second bullet. | 我们还没找到嫌犯的第二颗子弹 |
[14:11] | Minhas fired once more, | Minhas 又开了一枪 |
[14:12] | hitting the wall near Danny… | 打中了 Danny 旁边的墙… |
[14:16] | – another of our recovered rounds. – Then Danny fired twice at Minhas. | – 另一颗我们找到的子弹. – 然后 Danny 对 Minhas 开了两枪 |
[14:21] | One round hitting him in the shoulder, which we recovered. | 一枪打中了他的肩膀, 弹头也找到了 |
[14:24] | And the other round which we haven’t recovered. | 另外那颗,还没发现 |
[14:26] | So, there are two bullets unaccounted for, right? | 所以,有两颗子弹还不知道结果? |
[14:28] | One fired by Danny, and one fired by the perp. | Danny 打的一颗,和嫌犯打的一颗 |
[14:30] | And one dead cop, killed by a through and-through bullet | 然后一个死警察, 被他们俩其中一个 |
[14:32] | fired by one of them. | 射击的子弹穿透身体而死 |
[14:33] | Question is… which one? | 问题是,哪一位呢? |
[14:45] | Excuse me, Nurse. How long I gotta wait? | 对不起,护士,我还要等多久? |
[14:46] | I gotta… I gotta get back to work. | 我需要,我需要回去上班 |
[14:48] | The doctor will be with you soon. | 医生很快就会来看你了 |
[14:50] | I’m a police officer, all right? I just can’t sit around here all day, waiting. | 我是个警察,知道吗? 我不能整天坐在这里等待 |
[14:53] | He won’t be much longer. | 他很快就来了 |
[15:13] | My friend said, uh, | 我朋友说,呃 |
[15:14] | he went to the bathroom. | 他去洗手间了 |
[15:16] | He said wait. | 他说等着 |
[15:17] | He’ll be right back. | 他马上回来 |
[15:22] | So, you’re the butler for the Myerson family? | 那么, 你就是 Myerson 家族的管家? |
[15:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的, 女士 |
[15:25] | How long has Sandra Lopez been working for the Myersons? | Sandra Lopez 给 Myersons 干了多久了? |
[15:27] | Ever since Daniela was born. I’d say seven months now. | 从 Daniela 出生开始, 我估计有七个月了 |
[15:31] | She was a superb nanny. | 她是个很好的保姆 |
[15:32] | Got along with the Myersons… | 和 Myersons 处的很好… |
[15:34] | for the most part. | 大部分时候了 |
[15:36] | – For the most part? – She seemed a bit odd, as of late. | – 大部分时候? – 她最近,有点古怪 |
[15:39] | – I couldn’t begin to tell you why. – Have the Myersons been informed of her death? | – 我还真不能告诉你们为什么. – 她的死讯通知 Myersons 了吗? |
[15:42] | Oh, yes. | 噢,有 |
[15:43] | – Where are they? – They’re away on business. | – 他们在哪儿? – 他们出差了 |
[15:46] | – Where? – I’m not permitted to say. | – 哪里 ? – 他们不准我说 |
[15:48] | The Myersons are a very private people. Especially since the robbery. | Myersons 一家都很收敛. 尤其是在被偷了以后 |
[15:51] | Robbery? | 偷盗? |
[15:52] | Well, about a month ago, someone stole one of their most prized nesting dolls. | 是的, 一个月前, 有人偷了他们最喜爱的 连环不倒翁中的一个 |
[15:56] | And then it was anonymously returned. | 然后又被匿名给送回来了 |
[15:59] | The police were never called, and no report was filed. | 我们没有通知警察,也没做记录 |
[16:01] | Anonymously returned. So, it was an inside job? | 匿名送回. 所以,是内部人干的? |
[16:04] | – I’m really not permitted to say. – Oh, listen, Jeeves… | – 我真的不能说. – 哦,听我说, Jeeves… |
[16:07] | – Randolph. | – Randolph… – Randolph… |
[16:09] | I’m going to need to process that nesting doll at some point. | 我以后需要检验下那个连环不倒翁 |
[16:12] | – Do you have any objections? – If it’s a legal matter, no, ma’am. | – 你有意见吗? – 如果是按法来的, 不会 |
[16:15] | Any idea who might have wanted to harm Sandra Lopez? | 知道任何会想伤害 Sandra Lopez 的人吗? |
[16:18] | I suppose I’d look into one of her guy friends… | 我建议你们去查查她的男性朋友们… |
[16:21] | the bartender. | 酒保 |
[16:22] | – He seemed a bit dodgy. – What’s his name? | – 他看起来有点流气. |
[16:55] | Steve Dark? | – 他的名字是什么? |
[16:57] | Name says it all. | 闻名如人 |
[17:00] | Same here. | 这也一样 |
[17:07] | Sandra Lopez… do you know her? | Sandra Lopez… 你认识她吗? |
[17:13] | Lady, there are so many sick women floating around this joint, | 女士, 这里有很多古怪的女人晃荡 |
[17:16] | they all look like ham sandwiches to me, you know? | 她们对我看来都想夹肉三明治, 懂不? |
[17:18] | This woman isn’t a ham sandwich, Steve. | Steve, 这女孩儿可不是个夹肉三明治 |
[17:20] | She’s been murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[17:21] | We have evidence that she was raped within the last 24 hours, as well. | 我们还有证据她死前 24 小时内被强奸过 |
[17:24] | – You mind giving us a DNA sample? – Raped? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. | – 你不介意给我们一份你的 DNA 样本吧? – 强奸? 哇, 哇,哇,等等 |
[17:28] | Slow down here, listen… | 慢点, 听我说… |
[17:30] | Sandra and I, we hooked up last night, okay? But she came on to me… | Sandra 和我, 昨晚是有在一起,好不? 不过是她先勾引我的… |
[17:33] | I wanna breathe fire. | 我想喷火 |
[17:35] | Well, you wanna breathe fire, you gotta sleep with the devil. | 那样啊,想喷火, 要先陪魔鬼上床 |
[17:38] | Let’s go. | 来啊 |
[17:41] | Sandra Lopez. | |
[17:56] | It may look easy, | 这看起来容易 |
[17:58] | but I gotta say, you know, you play with fire, you get burned. | 但我要说的是, 你知道吧, 玩火者自焚 |
[18:00] | Give me your hands, Casanova. | 把你的手给我, Casanova(大鼻子情圣) |
[18:16] | No match. | 不吻合 |
[18:24] | Take another look through that platform. | 再把那个平台找一遍 |
[18:26] | Detective Flack will join you. | Flack 探长 会帮你的 |
[18:31] | – How you doing? – Aiden… | – 过得如何? |
[18:33] | Fine-tooth comb. Go. | 像细梳子一样. 开始 |
[18:38] | You’re off this case, Danny. Why are you here? | Danny, 你被排在这个案件之外了. 为什么还在这里? |
[18:40] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[18:41] | Thought maybe I could help while my memory’s still fresh. | 我想趁我记忆还清晰时来帮帮忙 |
[18:43] | You know the drill. You’re assigned to a desk. If I were you, that’s where I’d be. | 你应该知道规矩的. 你被指定了坐办公桌. 我要是你,我就会在那里待着 |
[18:46] | What’s up…? | 怎样了…? |
[18:47] | What do you know? You know something? | 你知道什么了? 你有些线索了? |
[18:48] | Your story doesn’t match the witnesses’, | 你的叙述和目击者的不符合 |
[18:50] | and we have an audio tape of the shooting | 而且我们有从地铁乘客带的录音机上 |
[18:52] | from a commuter’s recorder. | 找到的枪战录音 |
[18:55] | The evidence is damaging to you. | 证据对你很不利 |
[18:57] | You said Minhas didn’t say anything; he did. | 你说 Minhas 什么都没说; 他有 |
[19:00] | – He ID’d himself. – Mac, I didn’t hear anything. | – 他表明了自己的身份. – Mac, 我什么都没听见 |
[19:02] | I swear to you, | 我以我母亲的名义 |
[19:03] | on my mother’s grave… | 向你发誓… |
[19:06] | One of your bullets is still missing, Danny. | Danny, 你射的一颗子弹还没找到 |
[19:08] | My fear is, it’s the one that killed the officer. | 我怕的是, 就是那颗杀的警官 |
[19:12] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[19:16] | I want you to go home. | 我要你现在回家 |
[19:18] | I want you to call this guy. He’s a good lawyer. | 我要你给这个人打个电话. 他是个优秀的律师 |
[19:20] | – He’s expecting your call. – I don’t need a lawyer, Mac. | – 他在等你的电话呢. – Mac, 我不需要律师 |
[19:23] | The D.A. decides to prosecute, you will. | 等 D.A.(公共诉讼人) 决定起诉, 你就需要了 |
[19:26] | Give him a call, anyway. | 不管怎样, 先给他打一个 |
[19:27] | It’ll do you some good to talk to someone. | 和别人谈谈对你有益 |
[19:32] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[19:40] | We know that Danny fired twice from this direction, | 我们知道 Danny 从那边开了两枪 |
[19:43] | one round which hit Officer Minhas in the shoulder… | 一发打中了 Minhas 警官的肩膀… |
[19:46] | And another round which is still missing. | 然后还有没找到的那一发 |
[19:48] | Two rounds missing overall. | 一共两发没找到 |
[19:49] | All right, well, let’s find those rounds. Just… | 好了,那就把它们找出来吧…一定 |
[19:51] | check every surface. | 检查所有的表面 |
[20:04] | Flack… | |
[20:08] | A bullet skip mark. | 子弹滑跳痕 |
[20:10] | Directionality indicates it came from the south end of the platform. | 方向说明是从平台的南端来的 |
[20:13] | That could’ve been fired either by Danny or the guy he was chasing. | 那可能是 Danny 或他追的那个人打的 |
[20:28] | Got another round. | 又找到一发 |
[20:47] | No blood. | 没有血迹 |
[20:48] | So, we’ll get a comparison of this round with the test round from Danny’s gun. | 好了,我们拿这个和 Danny 枪里的子弹比一比 |
[20:51] | If this is Danny’s missing round, he didn’t kill Minhas. | 如果这就是属于 Danny 的那颗失踪子弹, 那他就没有杀死 Minhas |
[20:56] | The round on the right was taken from Jay Knight, your apartment DOA. | 右面那发来自于 Jay Knight,就是今天一开始 |
[21:00] | When our day started. | 我们去的那间公寓里的死人 |
[21:01] | The round on the left is the one Aiden just pulled from the subway stairs. | 左边那发是 Aiden 刚从地铁站找来的 |
[21:04] | Fired from the same gun. | 是从同一把枪里射出来的 |
[21:05] | Guy Danny was chasing killed the apartment DOA. | Danny 追的那个人杀了在公寓里的那个 |
[21:08] | Hid in the closet for some reason and ran when Danny found him. | 因为某种原因躲在壁橱里,然后等 Danny 找到他是就跑了 |
[21:11] | Which leaves only one fired round unaccounted for. | 那就只有一发子弹没有确定 |
[21:15] | Danny’s… | Danny 的… |
[21:17] | Danny killed Officer Minhas… | Danny 杀了 Minhas 警官… |
[21:34] | Hey? | 嘿? |
[21:38] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧? |
[21:40] | To tell you the truth… | 说真的… |
[21:42] | I’m sick to my stomach, man. | 很不舒服 |
[21:46] | I might’ve killed a cop, Flack. | Flack, 我很可能杀了个警察 |
[21:47] | Did you call that lawyer that Mac recommended? | 你有没给 Mac 推荐的律师打电话? |
[21:49] | What am I gonna do with that guy? | 他对我有什么用? |
[21:50] | What’s he gonna do? I’m not gonna call him. | 他又能做些什么? 我不会给他打电话的 |
[21:53] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t do what? | – 不要这么做. – 不要怎么做? |
[21:54] | Don’t start taking things into your own hands. | 不要自己开始干涉 |
[21:57] | Okay? | 好不? |
[21:58] | Listen to me, Aiden and I are going back to the apartment. | 听我说, Aiden 和我会回到那个公寓 |
[22:01] | We’re gonna tear that place apart | 我们会把那儿翻遍 |
[22:02] | – until we get some answers. – It was a good shoot, Don, | – 直到我们有了答案为止. – Don, 我没打错人 |
[22:06] | – and I feel like I got to do something about it. – No, no, no, listen to me, | – 我觉得我能帮上忙. – 不,不,不,听我说 |
[22:08] | you don’t have to do anything but keep your mouth shut and let Mac handle it. | 除了闭嘴外,什么都不要做. 让 Mac 去处理 |
[22:11] | – Mac’s worried about the reputation of the unit. – You’re wrong. | – Mac 担心的是小组的声誉. – 你做了 |
[22:14] | He’s got your back. | 他是支持你的 |
[22:15] | It doesn’t feel like that, I feel very alone in this. | 我可没感觉到, 我现在觉得很孤立 |
[22:19] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[22:21] | like there’s people out there… | 好像外面有很多人… |
[22:22] | talking about me, and I got no chance to defend myself. | 都在议论我, 而我却没法为自己辩证 |
[22:25] | You’ve got to trust the system. | 你必须要相信这系统 |
[22:27] | I know what it’s like… | 我知道被系统盯住的结果… |
[22:28] | when the system gets you in their sights, | |
[22:30] | – and I’m not gonna let that happen. – Take it easy. | – 而我不会让它发生的. – 放松点 |
[22:32] | What do you mean, take it easy? | 你什么意思, 放松点? |
[22:33] | Take what, take it easy? What, you think I can just shut this off? | 拿什么, 拿什么放松? 怎么, 你想我就能把这关掉? |
[22:36] | You think I can just shut this all down? | 你想我就能把这一切都停下来? |
[22:38] | Why didn’t anybody step up to me and say, “Danny, I got your back”? | 为什么就没一个人站出来说 “Danny, 我支持你”? |
[22:44] | Don’t hang yourself, Danny. | Danny, 不要自己害自己 |
[22:46] | You wanna know what this feels like? It feels like I’m already being hung? | 你知道这感觉像什么吗? 这感觉就好像我已经被绞死了 |
[23:01] | You want to run a DB through the system? | 你想查查系统里有无死者资料? |
[23:03] | Yeah, something about this nanny’s just not right. | 对,这个保姆感觉有点蹊跷 |
[23:06] | She’s got a double life of some sort. | 她似乎有个双面生活 |
[23:08] | I figure if I take her prints, | 我在想如果我取了她的指纹 |
[23:10] | could be something else that I can learn about her. | 说不定我能知道她更多的情况 |
[23:12] | Anytime I can… lend a hand. | 任何时候我能… 帮上手 |
[23:15] | You’re a little crazy, you know that? | 你有点疯, 你知道吗? |
[23:17] | Hey, boss. Got something? | 嘿,头儿, 找到什么了? |
[23:20] | I’ll tell you in a second. | 等一下告诉你 |
[23:24] | She’s a thief. | 她是个贼 |
[23:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[23:25] | Sandra Lopez? | |
[23:26] | Yeah. Just got a hit off a print in an open theft case. | 对, 和一个未解盗窃案的指纹吻合 |
[23:29] | Her print popped up, but no name. | 是她的指纹,但没有名字 |
[23:31] | You got an address. | 那有地址吗 ? |
[23:39] | Miss Wallace, what’s a coincidence? | Wallace 小姐, 好巧啊? |
[23:41] | Our robbery squad found Sandra Lopez’s fingerprints | 我们的盗窃组在你雇主家的珠宝盒上 |
[23:44] | on a jewelry box at your employer’s residence. | 找到了 Sandra Lopez 的指纹 |
[23:47] | A ten-carat blue sapphire necklace was stolen, do you know anything about that? | 一串十克拉的蓝宝石项链被偷了,你知道 这件事吗? |
[23:52] | I remember the robbery. | 我记得 |
[23:53] | It was about a month ago. But… | 大概是一个月前, 但是… |
[23:55] | there’s no way Sandra was involved. | Sandra 不可能参与其中的 |
[23:58] | She came by with the baby a couple times to visit, | 她带着婴儿来参观过几次 |
[24:00] | but the help wasn’t allowed anywhere near the master bedroom. | 但是佣人是不准靠近主卧室的 |
[24:07] | Oh… wait a minute. | 噢… 等一下 |
[24:13] | So you girls were playing dress-up? | 所以你们几个女孩在玩扮装游戏? |
[24:15] | We were just having fun. | 我们不过是玩一玩 |
[24:17] | Dreaming a little bit. | 做点白日梦 |
[24:18] | A couple days later, some of the jewelry ended up missing. | 过几天后, 有些珠宝就失踪了 |
[24:21] | My bosses, of course, tried to blame me. | 我老板, 当然, 试着怪我 |
[24:24] | Do I look like Halle Berry? | 我看起来像 Halle Berry 吗? |
[24:26] | What am I gonna do with the jewel from Titanic? | 我拿着来自泰坦尼号的珠宝干吗 ? |
[24:30] | Wear it to the Oscars? | 带着它去奥斯卡? |
[24:31] | Then let’s see what kind of actress you really are. | 那让我看看你究竟是什么样的演员 |
[24:39] | This spatter on the wall’s the only blood in the apartment that didn’t come from the DOA. | 墙上这一团血是唯一不是来自于公寓 里的死尸的 |
[24:44] | So I figured maybe the guy Danny found in the closet was shot, and that’s why he hid in there, | 所以我想 Danny 在壁橱里找到的家伙被 打伤了,所以他才躲在里面 |
[24:48] | but there was no blood in or near the closet. | 可是在壁橱的里面和附近都没有血 |
[24:50] | Leaving that kind of spatter, | 要留下那么一团血迹 |
[24:52] | he would’ve bled pretty badly. | 他肯定伤的很凶 |
[24:54] | There were three men in this room. | 这屋里当时有三个人 |
[24:56] | The guy Danny was chasing, | Danny 追的那个 |
[24:57] | Jay Knight, and the source of our mystery spatter. | Jay Knight, 还有就是这神秘血迹的来源 |
[25:00] | Jay Knight was on the couch. | Jay Knight 是在沙发上的 |
[25:01] | Knight must’ve pulled a gun. | Knight 肯定掏了枪出来 |
[25:02] | Danny’s perp and Knight fire at the same time. | Danny 的嫌犯 和 Knight 同时开枪 |
[25:05] | Knight takes one in the chest as he fires his own gun. | Knight 在开自己枪是被打中了胸口 |
[25:08] | Spatter Man takes Knight’s bullet. | 血迹人 挨了 Knight 一枪 |
[25:09] | Yeah, but Flack, we would’ve found that round in the apartment. | 对,Flack, 可是, 我们应该就在公寓里找 到那颗子弹啊 |
[25:17] | Flack, when they were here, the window was open. | Flack, 他们在这儿时,窗户是开的 |
[25:19] | So where’s the bullet? | 那子弹在哪里? |
[25:25] | I’d say out there. | 要我说, 外面呢 |
[25:31] | We can split the piece along the grain. | 我们可以顺着木纹来劈开 |
[25:34] | Hopefully, we won’t destroy any evidence. | 但愿,不会摧毁任何证据 |
[25:59] | Dr. Hawkes… | Hawkes 医生… |
[26:02] | you are a man of many talents. | 你是个多才多艺的人 |
[26:04] | There was a time I wanted to be a sculptor. | 有一阵子我还想当个雕塑家呢 |
[26:11] | With any luck, this is our through-and-through. | 运气好的话,这就是那个穿透了的子弹 |
[26:22] | Damn it. | 完了 |
[26:23] | No match. | 不吻合 |
[26:24] | Glenda Wallace never touched that rock. | Glenda Wallace 从来没碰过那个石头 |
[26:26] | I’m gonna run her prints through AFIS. | 我要把她的指纹在 AFIS(自动指纹鉴定系统) 里过一遍 |
[26:34] | Yet another thief. | 又是一个贼 |
[26:36] | Glenda Wallace’s prints came back to a robbery at your employer’s address. | Glenda Wallace 的指纹被查到和你雇主 家的盗窃案有关 |
[26:40] | Care to explain that? | 愿意解释一下吗? |
[26:41] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此什么都不知道 |
[26:43] | I don’t want any trouble, lady. | 女士, 我不想惹任何麻烦 |
[26:46] | I-I’m here on a working visa from India. I’m new to this country. | 我, 我是凭个工作签证从印度来的. 我才刚来不久 |
[26:50] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[26:52] | I’m still gonna need to get your prints. | 我仍然需要你的指纹 |
[26:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要个律师 |
[26:59] | That’s what the embassy told me, | 那是领事馆的人说得来 |
[27:02] | if I get into trouble. | 如果我有麻烦了 |
[27:03] | Why? Are you in trouble? | 怎么? 你是有麻烦了? |
[27:08] | The round pulled from the tree was definitely fired | 从树上取下来的子弹肯定来自于 |
[27:10] | by Jay Knight’s gun from the Lafayette Street apartment. | 在 Lafayette 街公寓里的 |
[27:13] | Mac. | Jay Knight 的枪 |
[27:14] | The blood sample from the bullet in the tree | 从树里的子弹上取下的血 |
[27:16] | is a perfect match to the spatter next to the window. | 和窗户上的血迹完全吻合 |
[27:19] | And they both match… | 而这两个样本又吻合于… |
[27:21] | The undercover officer, Rodney Minhas. He’s the mystery man from the apartment. | 那个便衣警察 Rodney Minhas. 他就是在公寓里的神秘人 |
[27:24] | And he was shot there, so it can’t be Danny who killed him. | 而他是在这里中的枪, 所以不可能是 Danny 杀的他 |
[27:29] | So we know Minhas was in the apartment, right? | 那我们知道 Minhas 曾经在公寓里,对吧 |
[27:33] | But what was he doing in the subway? | 那他跑到地铁站干吗去了? |
[27:35] | What’s the connection? | 中间的联系是什么呢? |
[27:36] | We know that Minhas was shot in the apartment and then ran to the subway. | 我们知道 Minhas 在公寓里挨了一枪, 然后 跑去了地铁站 |
[27:40] | But there were no traces of blood in the street? | 但是街上却没有血的痕迹? |
[27:42] | Well, he probably tried to stop the bleeding. He didn’t want to leave drops. | 这样啊,他可能试着阻止流血. 他不想留下血滴 |
[27:46] | But if he was bleeding all the way to the subway, | 可是如果他一路血流到了地铁站 |
[27:48] | there’s got to be a drop of blood somewhere. | 这一带应该会有点血啊 |
[27:49] | Well, maybe he didn’t take the direct route. | 说不定他没直接走过去呢 |
[27:51] | There’s another subway entrance down a block. | 下个路口还有个地铁进口 |
[27:56] | Hey, Flack, check out that car. | 嗨, Flack, 看看那辆车 |
[28:01] | That’s a full day’s worth of parking tickets. | 那可是一整天的停车罚单 |
[28:07] | Got blood? | 找到血了? |
[28:16] | Here’s what he used to stop the bleeding. | 这就是他那里阻止血的 |
[28:20] | Circular gravitational drops. It indicates no motion. | 圆形的吸引力血滴,说明没动过 |
[28:23] | Got here and waited. | 跑到这里等着呢 |
[28:25] | For what? | 等什么? |
[28:28] | To get in this car. | 要上车 |
[28:38] | Minhas was waiting for his ride out. | Minhas 在等他的逃离车 |
[28:41] | Problem is, his driver was in the apartment. | 问题是,他的司机还拿着钥匙在公寓里呢 |
[28:44] | With the keys. | |
[28:45] | I’ll run the VIN. | 我会查下 VIN(汽车识别号码) |
[28:53] | First off, | 首先 |
[28:55] | I want to say I followed procedure 100%, according to my training. | 我要说我按照我的训练,百分之百的遵循了程序 |
[29:00] | In a routine sweep of a crime scene, | 在一次日常现场搜索中 |
[29:04] | I encountered a hidden suspect who fled the scene. | 我碰上了一个逃离现场的隐藏着的嫌犯 |
[29:07] | I chased him into the street, | 我追着他上了街 |
[29:09] | down into the subway, | 下到了地铁站 |
[29:11] | at which point, the suspect fired at me. | 就在那时, 嫌犯冲我开了枪 |
[29:15] | And I took cover. | 于是我躲了起来 |
[29:17] | I heard a few more shots, and I looked out from behind the column. | 我听到了几声枪响后,从柱子后瞄了一眼 |
[29:22] | He turned and fired at me again. | 他转了身又对我开枪 |
[29:24] | You saw the man you shot turn | 你看见了你打中的那人转身 |
[29:27] | and fire at you? | 然后向你开枪? |
[29:28] | And that’s when I fired at him. | 而那时我就对他开火 |
[29:31] | Two shots. | 一共两枪 |
[29:34] | That’s when he went down. | 然后他就倒下了 |
[29:37] | The suspect. | 那个打你的嫌疑犯 |
[29:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:40] | Subsequently identified as NYPD Officer Rodney Minhas. | 后来被验明为 NYPD 警员 Rodney Minhas |
[29:45] | I didn’t know he was a police officer. | 我当时不知道他是个警察 |
[29:48] | I… It was an armed man running at me in the subway firing at me. | 我… 就是个武装的人在地铁站里 冲我跑来, 还对我开枪 |
[29:54] | I followed my training. | 我是按照我的训练来的 |
[29:58] | Uh, Detective Messer, what did you hope to achieve by coming in here? | 呃, Messer 侦探, 你今天来这里是想 达到什么目的呢 ? |
[30:03] | I just wanted to say my piece. | 我就是想说说我的话 |
[30:05] | I just wanted to tell you my side of the story, on the record. | 我就是想在有记录时,告诉你我这方面的情况 |
[30:08] | Yeah, well… you’ve done that, all right. | 对,是啊, 这点你是做到了 |
[30:13] | It’s all recorded. | 全都录下来了 |
[30:15] | Y-You should know… | 你…你应该知道… |
[30:18] | that the preliminary investigation shows that your account of the incident… | 初期的报道表明你的叙述… |
[30:23] | is inaccurate. | 并不确切 |
[30:25] | Witnesses state that Officer Minhas wasn’t turning when he fired. | 证人表明 Minhas 警员开枪时并没有转身 |
[30:29] | He did identify himself to you. | 他有向你表明身份 |
[30:32] | The suspect you chased didn’t fire until you instigated the confrontation, | 你追的嫌犯知道你引发了冲突后才开的枪 |
[30:36] | which resulted in a shoot-out in a crowded subway. | 结果导致了在拥挤的地铁站里一场枪战 |
[30:40] | Officer Minhas’s behavior is irrelevant. | Minhas 警员的作为无关紧要 |
[30:50] | The department is going to review whether you are fit to be a police officer. | 局里会审察下你是否还能当个合格的警官 |
[30:59] | You’ll receive a | 24 小时内你会接到 |
[31:01] | transcript of your statement in 24 hours. | 一份你的证词的副本 |
[31:15] | I gave you a specific order not to talk to IAB. | 我给了你个特定的命令不要和 IAB 谈 |
[31:20] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[31:22] | My findings on the Minhas shooting, | 我对 Minhas 枪击事件的结论 |
[31:25] | which clear you of any culpability in his death. | 它为你洗清了任何他的死亡的罪责 |
[31:29] | If IAB decides to go after you for this, you’ve given a statement that could | 如果 IAB 为此对你进行调查, 你刚刚给的证词就很可能 |
[31:33] | contradict everything we’ve determined. | 与我们证实的一切相矛盾 |
[31:41] | As far as defending you, | 就为你辩护来说 |
[31:43] | this information is essentially useless. | 这个信息基本上是无效的 |
[32:02] | Yeah, what’s with the nesting doll? | 喂, 那些连环不倒翁怎么了? |
[32:04] | There was an unexplained robbery at the Myersons’residence, | Myersons 家里有一起不明盗窃案 |
[32:07] | this doll was stolen and returned. | 这个不倒翁被偷了后又被送了回来 |
[32:11] | Funny thing about these dolls, Chad, | Chad,这些不倒翁好玩的地方是 |
[32:14] | people can’t keep their hands off of them. | 人呐, 就不能不碰它们 |
[32:59] | No match to any of the prints we have. | 与任何我们有的指纹都不吻合 |
[33:01] | Out of all our suspects, there’s only one name left. | 我们所有的嫌疑犯里,就还有一个没试呢 |
[33:04] | We got you, Matrice. | 抓到你了, Matrice |
[33:07] | The print that we found on the rock that killed Sandra Lopez | 我们在被用来杀死 Sandra Lopez 的石头上 找到的指纹 |
[33:10] | is the exact same print we found on the nesting dolls at the Myersons’. | 和在 Myersons 家里的连环不倒翁上找到的 是一样的 |
[33:13] | Your print. | 都是你的指纹 |
[33:14] | My client’s never been to the Myersons’. | 我的当事人从来没去过 Myersons 家 |
[33:16] | I’m on to your little theft ring. | 我发现了你们的偷盗团 |
[33:17] | Ms. Bonasera… | Bonasera 小姐… |
[33:19] | Sandra steals from Glenda’s house. | Sandra 从 Glenda 的雇主家偷 |
[33:21] | Glenda steals from yours… | Glenda 从你的雇主家… |
[33:22] | you steal from Sandra’s. | 你从 Sandra 的雇主家偷 |
[33:23] | – Ms. Bonasera. – Let me finish. | – Bonasera 小姐. – 让我说完 |
[33:29] | You and your nanny friends intentionally leave your prints at each other’s homes. | 你和你的保姆朋友们故意在彼此家里 留下自己的指纹 |
[33:32] | None of you are in the system, | 你们都不在系统里 |
[33:34] | so the prints come back to ghosts. | 所以指纹都对不上 |
[33:35] | Very clever girls. | 很聪明的女孩们啊 |
[33:37] | How am I doing so far, Matrice? | Matrice, 我猜的如何? |
[33:39] | When I processed that nesting doll, | 当我检查那堆连环不倒翁时 |
[33:41] | I found evidence that all of them had been wiped clean but one. | 我发现除了其中一个外,别的都有被 清理过的迹象 |
[33:45] | How cute is this one? | 这个好可爱啊 |
[33:50] | Am I right? | 对不 ? |
[33:51] | You do not have to respond. | 你不用回答 |
[33:55] | I want to. | 我想回答 |
[33:56] | Sandra stole a blue sapphire necklace from Glenda’s house. | Sandra 从 Glenda 雇主家偷了个 蓝宝石项链 |
[33:59] | Glenda stole a Rolex watch from my employer. | Glenda 从我的雇主那里偷了个 劳力士表 |
[34:02] | And what did you steal? | 那你偷了什么呢? |
[34:04] | I took the nesting doll from the Myersons. | 我从 Myersons 家拿了连环不倒翁 |
[34:07] | Glenda wiped it down | Glenda 把它给擦干净了 |
[34:08] | because we were supposed to pawn all the items the next day. | 我们计划是第二天就去把所有东西 都当掉 |
[34:12] | Out of nowhere, | 毫无征兆的 |
[34:14] | Sandra got cold feet… | Sandra 后悔了… |
[34:17] | and put it back. | 又把它给放回去了 |
[34:24] | The plan was to pawn the items and split the cash three ways. | 原来的计划是东西当了后, 把钱分三份 |
[34:28] | When Sandra backed out, I confronted her. | 当 Sandra 退出是,我质问了她 |
[34:30] | I put the doll back. It’s over. | 我把不倒翁放回去了, 一切都结束了 |
[34:31] | Now leave me alone. | 别来找我了 |
[34:32] | You’re going to keep up your part of the bargain | 你应该履行你答应了的规定 |
[34:34] | and let me steal something else. | 而让我偷个别的东西 |
[34:36] | Leave me alone or I’ll call Immigration. | 离我远点,不然我要叫移民局了 |
[34:40] | I was just trying to make some extra money | 我不过是想挣点额外的钱 |
[34:42] | for health insurance. | 来买医疗保险 |
[34:43] | These people are millionaires | 那帮人都是百万富翁 |
[34:44] | and they make you pay | 可每次你生病时 |
[34:46] | every time you get sick. | 他们都让你自己掏钱 |
[34:47] | You have no idea what these people are like. | 你根本就不晓得这群人是怎么样的 |
[34:54] | Matrice Singh gets deported, case is solved. | Matrice Singh 被遣送回国了. 案件结了 |
[34:57] | What’s the problem? | 你还担心什么? |
[34:58] | The problem is that the real crime is within this family. | 问题是真正的罪行是在这个家里 |
[35:02] | This little baby has everything a child could want, | 这个小婴儿有一切孩子想要的东西 |
[35:04] | a mom and a dad, | 妈妈和爸爸 |
[35:05] | a house on the Upper East Side, money to burn. | 上东区的房子,够挥霍的钱 |
[35:08] | And it turns out these parents wait two days | 而结果呢,这对家长等了两天时间 |
[35:10] | to pick up their own kid. | 才来领他们的孩子 |
[35:12] | There’s a lot of bad parents out there, Stella. | Stella,这世界上有很多不负责任的家长 |
[35:15] | Sometimes I just… | 有时候, 我就是想… |
[35:17] | I just want to fix it. | 我就是想去纠正 |
[35:19] | It’s not our job to fix it. | 这不是我们的工作 |
[35:22] | You know, you can talk to these parents until you’re blue in the face… | 你知道, 你可以和这些家长们谈到 你脸都绿了 |
[35:27] | the sad thing is, | 可悲的是 |
[35:29] | they’re not going to hear one word. | 他们一个字都听不进去 |
[35:32] | Maybe not. | 可能吧 |
[35:36] | You’re the strongest person I know, Stella. | Stella, 你是我所认识的最坚强的人 |
[35:40] | That child needs anyone right now, | 现在那个小孩需要任何人的话 |
[35:43] | it’s you. | 那就是你 |
[35:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | Michael Armstrong. Registered owner of a 1984 Grey Impala | Michael Armstrong. 我们在 Brooklyn 区 Lafeyette 街上找到的 |
[35:53] | that we found on Lafayette Street in Brooklyn. | 1984 灰色 Impala 的登记车主 |
[35:56] | I never even go to Brooklyn, man. What’s in Brooklyn? | 伙计,我从来没去过 Brooklyn,那里有什么? |
[35:58] | Then what was your car doing on Lafayette Street? | 那你的车在 Lafayette 街做什么? |
[36:00] | Someone stole it. | 它被人偷了 |
[36:02] | And left it locked on the street? | 然后把它锁着留在街边? |
[36:04] | Hey, who knows what secrets lurk in a criminal’s mind? | 嗨,谁知道罪犯心里琢磨什么呢? |
[36:10] | Recognize that? | 认得这个吗? |
[36:12] | They found it in your apartment. | 他们在你公寓里找到的 |
[36:13] | Your prints are all over it. | 上面布满了你的指纹 |
[36:18] | These rounds were fired from your gun. | 这些子弹都是从你的枪里射出的 |
[36:20] | This round killed Jay Knight. | 这一发杀死了 Jay Knight |
[36:22] | Found your car in front of his apartment. | 在他的公寓前发现了你的车 |
[36:24] | This round was found at the scene of the shooting of a police officer. | 这一发是在射杀警员现场找到的 |
[36:28] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我与那无关 |
[36:31] | Then you want to tell me how bullets from your gun ended up on the subway? | 那你要不告诉我你枪里的子弹怎么跑 到地铁站的? |
[36:34] | Otherwise, we’re looking at you for killing that cop. | 不然的话, 我们只能认为是你杀了 那个警察 |
[36:39] | We had this thing going, me and Rodney. | Rodney 和我合伙干抢劫 |
[36:41] | Minhas was your partner? | Minhas 是你的同伙? |
[36:43] | Yeah, we… | 是啊, 我们… |
[36:45] | we heard this guy had some cash from some bootleg DVDs he was selling. | 我们听说有人卖盗版 DVD 赚了不少现金 |
[36:49] | We were going to go shake him down. The guy pulls out a piece, | 我们本来是去抢他的. 那家伙掏出了一把枪 |
[36:52] | we fire at the same time, the guy shoots Rodney in the gut. | 我们同时开的枪, 那小子打中了 Rodney 的肚子 |
[36:55] | Rodney takes off. | Rodney 跑掉了 |
[36:57] | And you figured you’d done the dirty work, | 你觉得你坏事也干了 |
[36:59] | so you wanted your cash. | 所以你想拿那现金 |
[37:01] | Then the cops showed up, | 结果警察就来了 |
[37:03] | and you hid in the closet. | 然后你躲在壁橱里 |
[37:09] | Yeah, yeah, well… | 对,对,是啊… |
[37:11] | cop found me, so I had to run. | 警察发现我了,我就得跑啊 |
[37:13] | Must have come as a surprise to you | 当 Minhas 在地铁里出现时 |
[37:15] | when Minhas ended up down in the subway. | 你肯定很吃惊 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I don’t know how he got down there, but | 是啊, 我不知道他是怎么下来的 |
[37:18] | he was trying to help me out when he got shot. | 但他是在帮我时被打中的 |
[37:21] | He was trying to help you out? | 他当时在帮你? |
[37:22] | We have witnesses saying you fired at him. | 我们的证人说他是在冲你开枪 |
[37:25] | I didn’t know it was him, man. | 我不知道是他 |
[37:29] | I was jumpy, I saw somebody running, | 我太紧张了,我看见有人跑来 |
[37:31] | I popped off a couple shots. | 就开了几枪 |
[37:34] | You think he was trying to help you out? | 你以为他当时在帮你? |
[37:37] | He was a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[37:39] | He knows all about tough guys like you. | 他知道你这种强硬份子 |
[37:41] | Get you downtown, you start singing | 把你带进了局子,你很快就会 |
[37:42] | like the Vienna Boys Choir. | 把他卖了 |
[37:44] | He was trying to kill you. | 他是想杀了你 |
[37:46] | He needed an explanation for why he was shot, | 他需要一个被击中的理由 |
[37:48] | you were going to be it. | 而你就挺合适 |
[37:50] | And if you ended up dead, so much the better for him. | 而你如果死了,对他就更有利 |
[37:53] | No, man. That’s impossible. | 不,伙计,那不可能 |
[37:55] | We’ve known each other for years. | 我们彼此认识好几年了 |
[37:56] | He dated my sister. | 他和我妹交往过 |
[37:58] | He dated your sister? | 他和你妹交往过? |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:02] | Get this moron out of here. | 把这个蠢人带出去 |
[38:06] | I’m done. | 我看够了 |
[38:13] | D.A.’s declined prosecution. | D.A. 拒绝了起诉 |
[38:16] | Hillborne called IAB off, said I got to give a statement, | Hillborne 也取消了 IAB 的调查, 他说我需要给份汇报 |
[38:20] | wouldn’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[38:22] | You don’t win in this kind of situation, Danny. | Danny, 这种情况下没人赢的 |
[38:26] | Mac, I am not saying I won anything. | Mac, 我没说我赢了什么 |
[38:28] | IAB’s calling it a good shoot. | IAB 在说钕那个枪击是正确的 |
[38:30] | IAB’s not saying that. | IAB 可没那么说 |
[38:34] | They’re only saying there’s not enough evidence to go forward with | 他们只是因为没有足够的证据继续 内部调查 |
[38:37] | an internal investigation. | 才给出了那个说法 |
[38:38] | That’s not an exoneration, it’s a pass. | 那可不是个免罪, 那是个无奈的释放 |
[38:42] | Something like this happens again, it’s gonna come up. | 要再出现同样的情况,还会有问题的 |
[38:44] | Never again. | 再不会了 |
[38:49] | There’s two things I want to say | 我现在要告诉你 |
[38:51] | that you should know. | 两件你应该知道的事 |
[38:54] | One I thought I’d never tell you. | 其中一件我以为我永远都不用说 |
[38:58] | I was strongly discouraged against hiring you. | 当初招你别人有很大的反对意见 |
[39:04] | But I followed my gut. | 但我跟着我的直觉了 |
[39:07] | For the last five years, I thought I made the right decision. | 过去五年内, 我以为我做对了 |
[39:09] | Who was bad-mouthing me? | 谁说了我的坏话? |
[39:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 那没关系 |
[39:14] | But they said that the decision to hire you was mine, and | 不过他们说最后招不招你是我的决定 |
[39:17] | one day I’d realize I made a mistake. | 而有天我会意识到自己的错误 |
[39:19] | You made no mistake. | 你没犯错误 |
[39:21] | I made no mistake. | 我没犯错误 |
[39:23] | I can account for every second of that shooting. | 那次枪战的每一秒我都能结清 |
[39:26] | Every… every breath, | 每… 每一次呼吸 |
[39:28] | every shot. | 每一发子弹 |
[39:28] | No, you can’t, Danny. You want to know why? | 不,Danny, 你不能.你知道为什么吗? |
[39:31] | I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[39:33] | Eight shots were fired in that subway station. | 地铁站里一共开了八枪 |
[39:35] | We’ve accounted for seven of them. | 我们找到了其中七枪的子弹 |
[39:37] | The eighth bullet was from your gun. | 第八颗来自于你的枪 |
[39:39] | We still have no idea where it went. | 我们仍然不知道它跑哪里去了 |
[39:42] | You fired wild, Danny. | Danny, 你胡乱开了一枪 |
[39:44] | That bullet could have gone anywhere. And your story, | 那颗子弹可能打在任何地方. 还有你关于 Minhas 转身 |
[39:47] | about Minhas turning? | 的说法? |
[39:48] | – That’s what happened. – No, Danny. | – 当时就是那样发生的. – 不,Danny |
[39:50] | I’ve examined every inch of that platform. | 那个平台的每一英寸我都查过了 |
[39:52] | The position of the columns, | 柱子的位置 |
[39:53] | where Armstrong was hiding, where Minhas came from… | Armstrong 隐藏的地方, Minhas 冲来的方向… |
[39:56] | you couldn’t possibly have seen him… | 你根本不可能看见他… |
[40:02] | until he came into your field of vision, running at Armstrong | 直到你跑进了你的视线, 冲着 Armstrong 跑 |
[40:05] | running at you. | 冲着你跑 |
[40:19] | You’re off the promotion grid, Danny. | Danny, 你被排除在升职轨道外了 |
[40:23] | Pick it up. Take it. | 捡起它, 拿着 |
[40:25] | We won’t have this discussion again. | 我们不会再有同样的对话了 |
[40:34] | Taylor. | |
[40:36] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:51] | Put him through. | 把他接通吧 |
[40:57] | Chief Hillborne… | Hillborne 主任… |
[41:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:04] | It’s me, Stella. | 是我, Stella |
[41:08] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[41:14] | Come here, you. | 到这里来, 宝贝 |
[41:34] | Detective Bonasera? | Bonasera 探长? |
[41:51] | Tell the parents I’ll be right there. | 告诉家长们我马上就到 |
[41:53] | Take your time. | 不急 |
[42:14] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 22 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |