时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Turn it down? | 关小点! |
[00:15] | Jerk? | 神经病! |
[00:21] | I’m going to call the building manager. | 我要打电话给楼管了 |
[00:57] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:02] | Shouldered the door, broke the lock. | 撞开门,弄坏了锁 |
[01:14] | This place is totally trashed. | 这地方真是一塌糊涂 |
[01:16] | So is the victim. | 受害者也是 |
[01:20] | I don’t think I’ve seen this severe | 我觉得我已经很久没看到过 |
[01:21] | of a tossing in a long while. | 这么凌乱的现场了 |
[01:24] | Oh, yeah, they were definitely looking for something. | 没错,他们肯定是在找什么东西 |
[01:26] | Thoroughness of the search says it probably wasn’t found. | 搜寻遍布了整个现场,说明那东西 可能没被找到 |
[01:29] | You search, you find, you stop. | 找东西,找到了,就停下来 |
[01:34] | Blood trail, | 血迹 |
[01:35] | positioning of debris says the victim | 残留物的位置说明,被害者在这里 |
[01:37] | was shot here and dragged to the door. | 枪击后被拖到了门口 |
[01:43] | The killer used the body to send a message. | 凶手用这尸体发送了一个信息 |
[01:45] | He wanted the world to know that this vic messed with the wrong guy. | 他想让全世界都知道这个被害者 惹错人了 |
[01:48] | Hey | 嘿 |
[01:49] | vic’s Will Novick. | 被害者叫Will Novick |
[01:50] | He’s 19 years old, from Hoboken. | 19岁,霍巴特人 |
[01:52] | He was a business major at Chelsea University. | 切尔西大学商学院的学生 |
[01:55] | Severe beating before an execution-style murder. | 在被已枪毙的方式谋杀前 曾遭严刑拷打 |
[01:58] | It’s too hardcore for a fratboy beef. | 大学里一般的冲突可没这么厉害 |
[02:00] | What’d the witness see? | 目击者看到了什么? |
[02:01] | Nothing. | 什么也没看到 |
[02:02] | She heard a ruckus through her wall, | 她隔着墙听到一阵喧闹 |
[02:03] | then the shot, | 然后是枪声 |
[02:05] | discovered him here. | 在这儿发现了他 |
[02:06] | She ran toward the sound of a gunshot? | 她朝着枪声跑来了? |
[02:07] | Must not be a New Yorker. | 肯定不是纽约本地人 |
[02:09] | From South Carolina. | 南卡罗来纳州人 |
[02:10] | The whole building’s full of students. | 整幢楼都是学生 |
[02:12] | What about her roommate? | 她室友怎样? |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:13] | Her name’s Jordan Benson. | 她叫Jordan Benson |
[02:15] | She’s a freshman at Chelsea University. | 切尔西大学的新生 |
[02:17] | She ditched her classes today. | 今天翘了课 |
[02:21] | May not have been by choice. | 可不一定是她自愿的 |
[02:23] | Let’s find Jordan. | 我们要找到Jordan |
[02:24] | The killer could have come for one thing, | 凶手原是冲着一样东西来的 |
[02:26] | left with another. | 却带走了另一样东西 |
[02:45] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:52] | Season 01 Episode 21 | |
[03:18] | A lot of prints? | 有许多指纹? |
[03:19] | Nothing usable. | 都是没用的 |
[03:23] | Blood spatter from the gunshot occurred after | 枪击导致的溅血发生在 |
[03:26] | this damage was done. | 这些破坏以后 |
[03:28] | No evidence any restraints were used. | 没有被绑过的痕迹 |
[03:30] | I’m thinking there was one guy beating up the vic, | 我认为应该是一个人在揍受害者 |
[03:32] | and another guy doing the search. | 另一个人找东西 |
[03:34] | Two-person job. | 两个人干的 |
[03:51] | King Lear on Broadway. | 在百老汇上演的李尔王剧 |
[03:53] | It’s a pricey ticket for a blue collar college kid. | 对一个蓝领的大学生而言,这是张 很昂贵的票 |
[03:56] | Pricey boy toys, too? | 还有昂贵的男生玩物呢 |
[03:57] | got the flat-screen TV and the game console. | 宽屏幕电视和游戏机 |
[04:03] | What do you have? | 你找到了什么? |
[04:04] | Razor blade scratches on the glass top. | 玻璃表面上的刮胡刀痕 |
[04:08] | Yep, that’s what I thought? | 没错,就是我想的 |
[04:10] | fine white residue. | 细小的白色残留物 |
[04:17] | Positive for heroin. | 海洛因测试为阳性 |
[04:20] | Looks like we know the source of Mr. Novick’s nice lifestyle. | 看上去我们找到了Novick先生 美好生活的来源 |
[04:23] | And what the killers were after. | 和凶手们来的原因 |
[04:25] | Put a dispatch out on Jordan Benson. | 派人调查了Jordan Benson |
[04:27] | Spoke to her father, who lives on | 和她住在上西城的父亲谈过了 |
[04:28] | the Upper West Side, but he’s in San Fran on business. | 他正在圣佛朗西斯科出差 |
[04:31] | He can’t get ahold of her, either. | 他也找不到她 |
[04:33] | He’s on the next plane back. | 他会赶下一班飞机回来 |
[04:34] | Get four uniforms and canvass a six-block area for any sign of her. | 派四个人搜索方圆六个街区,找她的痕迹 |
[04:43] | The fatal shot to the head was an act of mercy, after the beating he took. | 在被这般折磨以后,头部的致命枪伤 对他算是慈善的了 |
[04:46] | His attackers were on a mission. | 袭击者是有备而来 |
[04:47] | Yeah, and they knew how to inflict pain. | 没错,而且他们知道怎么弄最痛苦 |
[04:50] | They broke three ribs… | 他们弄断了他三根肋骨 |
[04:53] | … causing him to lose his breath. | 导致他呼息困难 |
[04:55] | Kicked him in the kidneys hard enough to bruise the organs. It’d be excruciating. | 使劲踢他的肾,导致器官淤血,可真是折磨人 |
[05:00] | Stomped each kneecap. | 踩碎了每个膝盖骨 |
[05:02] | The intruders were desperate | 公寓的入侵者疯狂地想找到 |
[05:03] | for something inside that apartment. | 在公寓里的某样东西 |
[05:05] | Probably a stash of heroin. | 也许是藏起来的海洛因 |
[05:06] | Did they find it? | 他们找到了么? |
[05:07] | We don’t think so. | 我们不这么认为 |
[05:08] | Signs of heroin use? | 有吸毒的痕迹? |
[05:09] | I’m running a tox. | 我正在测试 |
[05:11] | But there are no needle marks, | 但是没有针眼 |
[05:12] | no inflammation of the nose or lips. | 鼻子和嘴唇没有炎症 |
[05:14] | Weight was good, heart in great condition. I’d be surprised if he’s a user. | 体重正常,心脏状况良好,如果他吸毒 那么这会让我吃惊的 |
[05:17] | The smartest dealers never dabble in their own product. | 那些聪明的毒贩子从来不碰他们自己的产品 |
[05:20] | His father came up from Jersey to do the I.D. | 他父亲从泽西来做身份确认了 |
[05:23] | I did not detail the torture to him. | 我没有向他描述那些折磨的细节 |
[05:25] | No need. | 没必要 |
[05:27] | He’s waiting for you outside. | 他在外面等你 |
[05:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:35] | We found traces of heroin on a table in Will’s room. | 我们在Will的房间里的一个桌子上找到了 残余的海洛因 |
[05:40] | My son didn’t do drugs. | 我儿子不吸毒 |
[05:42] | Sir, we know that, too, | 先生, 这点我们也知道 |
[05:44] | But we need to follow every lead. | 但是我们不能放过任何一个线索 |
[05:47] | I need to ask you some uncomfortable questions. | 我需要问你一些也许比较难堪的问题 |
[05:52] | Do you have any knowledge whatsoever | 你知道任何关于 Will 做 |
[05:54] | of Will dealing with drugs? | 毒品交易的事情么? |
[05:56] | His mother found a joint in his jeans pocket | 他16岁的时候,他妈妈在他 |
[05:58] | when he was 16. | 裤袋里发现过大麻烟卷 |
[05:59] | He caught hell. | 他被我们狠狠的责罚了 |
[06:02] | He promised he’d never do it again. | 并发誓他再也不会再犯 |
[06:06] | Is that it? | 他没有再犯? |
[06:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:09] | What about his roommate Jordan? | 他的室友,Jordan,怎样? |
[06:11] | Do you know anything about her? | 你知道关于她的什么事情么? |
[06:13] | I never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[06:15] | Will said her father paid her rent. | Will 说她父亲为她付的租金 |
[06:17] | How did he pay for his rent and his tuition? | 那他怎么付租金和学费? |
[06:21] | He had a job working maintenance for the school. | 他给学校打杂 |
[06:23] | He owned some pretty expensive items. | 他有一些很贵的玩意儿 |
[06:26] | My son wasn’t mixed up in drugs. | 我儿子不会和毒品扯上关系! |
[06:31] | He was a good kid, | 他是一个好孩子 |
[06:33] | putting himself through college. | 靠自己的能力上大学 |
[06:37] | You’re wrong about what you’re saying. | 你们说的都是胡扯 |
[06:47] | You’re looking at 90% pure China White, | 你看到的是90%纯度的瓷器白 |
[06:49] | cut only once with quinine. | 只用奎宁稀释过一次 |
[06:52] | That’s the purity level of China White enters the U.S. | 是瓷器白粉刚进入美国时的纯度级别 |
[06:55] | Yeah, and it’s cut by every distributor | 然后每转手一次就被稀释一次 |
[06:56] | who handles it from six to ten times | 转了6到10次手以后 |
[06:58] | before it becomes the dirt that hits the street. | 就成了出现在街头的毒品了 |
[07:00] | Average heroin user | 一般的吸毒者 |
[07:02] | is lucky to get 40% purity. | 能买到40%纯度的就算幸运了 |
[07:04] | This is major product. | 而这是源头上的货 |
[07:05] | Makes our victim a major player. | 说明这个被害者是个大毒品贩子 |
[07:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:16] | Any luck with Jordan Benson? | Jordan Benson 的进展如何? |
[07:17] | None. | 一无所获 |
[07:18] | We expanded the canvass a few more blocks. | 我们扩展了搜寻的范围,再多几个街区 |
[07:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:21] | Will Novick’s financials? | Will Novick 的财务状况 ? |
[07:22] | Yeah. We didn’t find any cutting agents | 嗯,在现场我们没找到什么稀释剂 |
[07:23] | or drug paraphernalia at the scene. | 或者吸毒的行头 |
[07:25] | I figured he set up shop someplace else. | 我猜他在别的地方建了卖点 |
[07:27] | Trying to find another property he’s paying rent on? | 试着去找找他有没给别的地产付租金 |
[07:29] | Exactly. We follow his drug connections, | 没错,我们跟着他的毒品交易渠道 |
[07:31] | you find his killers. | 就能找到凶手 |
[07:33] | Only nothing’s coming up. | 但什么都没发现 |
[07:34] | He makes weekly deposits from $500 to $3,000. | 他每周存500到3000块钱 |
[07:38] | And no paychecks since high school. | 高中起就没拿过工资 |
[07:40] | He’s a typical dealer. | 真是个典型的毒贩子 |
[07:41] | Lives large, but not for long. | 活的逍遥,但不是长远之计 |
[07:43] | Eventually they all get too careless or too greedy. | 最终他们不是太不小心就是太贪婪 |
[07:46] | Either we catch up with them, somebody takes them outover a score | 不是被我们抓住,就是自相残杀 |
[07:49] | or they themselves try to rip off the wrong person. | 或者是惹了不该惹的人 |
[07:51] | And then, game over. | 然后,游戏结束 |
[07:52] | The worst part is the people they leave behind. | 最糟糕的是那些他们出事后留下来的亲人 |
[07:56] | You should’ve seen this kid’s dad. | 你应该去见见这个孩子的父亲 |
[08:03] | – What do you have on those King Lear tickets? – Ran the DNA on the blood on the top ticket. | – 在那些李尔王的票上发现了什么? – 测试了票上血迹的DNA |
[08:06] | It belonged to the victim. | 是受害者的 |
[08:07] | Prints? | 指纹呢? |
[08:08] | Two usable, the victim and an unknown, not in AFIS. | 两个可以辨认的,一个是受害者的 另一个未知,AFIS(自动指纹识别系统)里没有 |
[08:11] | But there is something odd that you don’t need | 但是那里有些奇怪的事情 |
[08:13] | a microscope to see. | 用不着显微镜就可以发现 |
[08:14] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[08:15] | Two tickets are missing. | 少了两张票 |
[08:17] | G-13, G-14. | |
[08:20] | Matinee day. | 日场的 |
[08:21] | Show’s going on right now. | 演出现在正在进行 |
[08:23] | Kill someone, scam his tickets? Kind of brazen, isn’t it? | 杀了个人,抢走他的票,真是厚颜无耻,是吧? |
[08:26] | I’ve seen stupider. | 我还见过更蠢的呢 |
[08:28] | I’m sure. | 我相信 |
[08:30] | … and’tis are first intent | 我因为自己已经年老 |
[08:33] | to shake all cares | 决心摆脱一切俗务的困扰 |
[08:35] | and business from our age | |
[08:38] | confirming them on younger years | 把责任交给年轻力壮的同僚 |
[08:40] | while we unburthen’d crawl towards death. | 让自己安心走向死亡的怀抱 |
[08:45] | Our son of Cornwall. | 康化尔贤婿 |
[08:47] | And you, our no-less-loving son of Albany, | 还有你,我同样心爱的艾尔伯尼贤婿 |
[08:51] | These seats are taken. | 这里有人了 |
[08:53] | Intermission. | 中间休场 |
[08:54] | Someone killed Will? | 有人杀了 Will? |
[08:56] | Coincidentally, you are enjoying his seats. | 巧合的是你们正坐在他的位子上 |
[08:58] | Where’s Jordan Benson? | Jordan Benson在哪里? |
[08:59] | Who? | 谁? 你只有两秒钟来告诉我们你怎么弄来 |
[09:00] | You got two seconds to tell us how you ended up | 谁? 你只有两秒钟来告诉我们你怎么弄来 |
[09:02] | with these tickets. | 这两张票的 |
[09:03] | I’m Will’s digger. | 我是个Will雇的黄牛 |
[09:04] | I wait in line and buy tickets. | 我排队买票 |
[09:06] | He gives me the money, pays me ten bucks for every hour I wait, and lets me keep a pair. | 他给我钱,每等一小时10块,然后我可以留下两张票 |
[09:10] | Will Novick was a ticket scalper? | Will Novick是个票贩子? |
[09:12] | The theaters love scalping. | 剧院喜欢黄牛来 |
[09:14] | They can advertise their shows as sold out. | 他们可以宣传每场都爆满 |
[09:16] | Tickets. | 卖票 |
[09:17] | Tickets. | 卖票 |
[09:18] | Dustin Hoffman. Orchestra. | 达斯汀 霍夫曼,管弦乐队座儿 |
[09:19] | Here’s 60 bucks. | 给你,60块 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Have a good evening. | 晚上过的愉快 |
[09:22] | You help your enterprising boss move his heroin also? | 你也帮你那有野心的老板运输他的海洛因吧 |
[09:25] | Heroin? | 海洛因? |
[09:26] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[09:27] | No. I get sick from milk. | 不,我对牛奶都过敏 |
[09:29] | You see Will with heroin? | 你看到 Will 带着海洛因? |
[09:30] | I got my job because Will last digger | 就是因为 Will 以前雇的那个家伙是个吸大麻的 |
[09:32] | was a stoner, Will said he hated druggies. | 他才辞了他而雇了我的,Will说他憎恶吸毒者 |
[09:34] | All right. When’s the last time you saw Will, then? | 好吧,那你最后一次看到Will是什么时候? |
[09:36] | Yesterday, on campus, when I gave him the tickets. | 昨天,在学校,当我给他票的时候 |
[09:42] | Taylor. | |
[09:44] | You remember her? It’s Will’s roommate. | 你记得她?Will的室友 |
[09:46] | The blond. | 那个金发女郎啊 |
[09:47] | I saw her about a month ago. | 我一个月前见过她 |
[09:49] | I’ve only been to his apartment, like, twice. | 我只去过他公寓两次 |
[09:51] | Saw her passing through. | 看到她一眼 |
[09:52] | Please don’t arrest me. | 请不要逮捕我 |
[09:54] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去找你 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:59] | This kid’s about to wet his pants. | 那孩子就要尿湿裤子了 |
[10:01] | Cut him loose. | 放了他 |
[10:03] | Uniforms found Jordan’s purse in the canvass. | 我们的人在搜寻中找到了Jordan的手提包 |
[10:10] | Bad sign. | 坏兆头 |
[10:11] | Purse still has cash and credit cards in it. | 手提包里的现金和信用卡都还在 |
[10:16] | The strap’s broken. | 包带断了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, the brass connection was stretched. | 嗯,铜接头被拉开了 |
[10:19] | It was taken by force. | 是被用力抢走的 |
[10:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:33] | A hunting knife. | 一把猎刀 |
[10:35] | Possibly used in the home invasion. | 可能就是在入室谋杀中用到的 |
[10:39] | Synthetic fibers consistent with those ??? furniture pressions ??? | 合成纤维与家具上的一致 |
[10:44] | But it was no reason for him to take the purse. | 但是没道理去抢她的手提包啊 |
[10:47] | Unless of course Jordan was holding onto it when the killers forced her | 除非是在Jordan拿着包时候凶手 |
[10:50] | out of the apartment. | 逼迫她出了公寓 |
[10:52] | Fresh blood on the ground. | 地上有新鲜的血液 |
[10:55] | High-velocity spatter on the wall. | 溅到墙上的速度很快 |
[10:57] | It gets worse. | 更糟了 |
[10:58] | There’s a gunshot. | 那曾有一次枪击 |
[11:00] | There’s a ricochet mark on the wall. | 墙上有子弹反弹的印记 |
[11:03] | I don’t see a bullet. | 我没找到子弹 |
[11:05] | Must be inside the target. | 肯定是打中目标了 |
[11:10] | Another blood drop. Good sign. Gravitational drop. | 又一滴血滴,好兆头,是自由落下的 |
[11:14] | About six feet from the last. | 和前一个间隔六英尺 |
[11:16] | Elongated spines point toward the end of the alley. | 血滴形状延长的方现指向巷子的尽头 |
[11:20] | That means Jordan ran. | 说明Jordan逃脱了 |
[11:22] | The gunshot may not have been fatal. | 也许枪击位置并不致命 |
[11:34] | Blood trail stops here. | 血迹到这里停止了 |
[11:53] | Police? Freeze? | 警察!不许动! |
[11:58] | Don’t shoot? | 不要开枪 |
[12:00] | We’re good, guys. | 没事 |
[12:01] | Give me your hands. | 把你的手给我 |
[12:10] | – Where’s the girl? – Got nothing to say. | -那个女孩在哪? -没什么好说的 |
[12:12] | If the bullet in your shoulder matches Will Novick, | 如果你肩膀里的子弹和Will Novick的匹配 |
[12:14] | it’s enough to connect you to the home invasion. | 就足以把你和入室谋杀联系起来 |
[12:16] | You flip on your partner, you may escape a life sentence. | 你供出你的同伙,你就可能不会被判终生监禁了 |
[12:19] | – The bullet’s mine. – You’re going to have to get it out. | – 子弹是我的 – 你需要把它取出来 |
[12:21] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权力! |
[12:23] | Fourth Amendment. You can’t force me to have surgery. | 宪法第四修正案,你不可以强迫我接受手术 |
[12:26] | – Where’s the girl?! – Don’t know any girls. | – 那女孩在哪里? – 我不知道什么女孩 |
[12:28] | You’re not dealing with kids anymore. You keep your bullet. | 你可不是在和小孩子打交道了,留着你的子弹 |
[12:30] | We’ve got rights to everything on or outside your body. | 我们对你身体上或者身体外的任何东西都还是有权的 |
[12:33] | You’ll give us plenty. | 那就足够了 |
[12:44] | Bummer. Your perp’s cell phone is only a few days old. | 不幸的是,那个手机只用过几天 |
[12:47] | Well, he’s got priors for drug distribution. | 嗯,他有贩毒的前科 |
[12:50] | These dealers change their phones as much as they change their socks. | 这些毒贩子换手机就象换袜子一样 |
[12:53] | There’s no record of him calling Will Novick’s number. | 没有他打电话给Will Novick的记录 |
[12:55] | And there’s no record of Will calling him. | 也没有Will打给他的 |
[12:59] | Six nights a week, all of Will Novick’s cell phone calls | 一周的六个晚上,Will Novick 所有的移动电话 |
[13:02] | emanate from source power cells near Broadway. | 都在百老汇附近打的 |
[13:05] | Except for Mondays, when most theaters are dark. | 除了周一,大多数剧院最冷清的时候 |
[13:07] | How does a full-time theater scalpe have time to sell heroin? | 一个全职的票贩子怎么有时间去销售海洛因? |
[13:11] | More to the point, | 更重要的是 |
[13:12] | why does a dealer handling China White need to scalp tickets at all? | 为什么一个掌握着瓷器白粉货源的毒贩子 要去做黄牛票贩子? |
[13:16] | Excuse me. Bonasera | 不好意思,Bonasera |
[13:20] | So, I ventured uptown to Jordan’s parents’ place | 我尝试着找到了Jordan父母的住处 |
[13:22] | to ask the doorman when the last time he saw her was. | 询问了守门人最近一次看到她的时间 |
[13:24] | He tells me she’s upstairs. | 他告诉我她就在楼上 |
[13:26] | You know, you had us worried there. | 你知道你让我们多担心 |
[13:28] | You skipped your classes today. We left about four messages here. | 你没去上课,而我们已经留了四个留言给你了 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry, I just needed the day to veg out and do my laundry. | 对不起我只是需要一天的空闲来清洗一些东西 |
[13:35] | I never answer my parents’ phone. | 我从来不接我父母的电话 |
[13:37] | We found your purse in an alley. | 我们在一个巷子里找到了你的手提包 |
[13:39] | The strap had been broken as if somebody took it by force. | 带子断了,就象有人把它抢走的一样 |
[13:42] | I didn’t take it with me. I, uh, just threw my keys | 我没有带着它 |
[13:44] | and some money in my laundry bag this morning and left. | 我只带着钥匙和钱,放在洗衣袋里就出门了 |
[13:47] | Doorman said you got here just before 2:00. | 守门人说你约2点到这里的 |
[13:50] | I had breakfast in the Village before I came here. | 我来之前在学生之家里吃了早饭 |
[13:53] | How well did you know Will? Barely. Friend of a friend at school. | – 你对Will有多了解? – 一点点,学校里的一个朋友的朋友 |
[13:57] | – We split the rent. – We think Will was killed over drugs. | – 我们平摊租金 – 我们认为Will因为毒品的事情被杀了 |
[14:01] | Like… Ecstasy? | 比如……摇头丸? |
[14:03] | Did you ever see him handling drugs of any kind? | 你看到过他和任何毒品打交道么? |
[14:05] | No. I would’ve been out of there so fast. | 没有,否则我早就搬出来了 |
[14:09] | He always had a lot of money, though. | 但是他总是很有钱 |
[14:14] | Jordan, if you had some kind of run-in with these guys, you could be in extreme danger. | Jordan,如果你和那些家伙有什么瓜葛的话, 你可能已经处在十分危险的境地了 |
[14:18] | Please, I don’t know anything. | 拜托,我什么也不知道 |
[14:25] | Poor Will. | 可怜的 Will |
[14:28] | – Her story add up to you – No. | – 你相信她说的? – 不相信 |
[14:30] | I don’t think she went to breakfast with her laundry bag, | 我不认为她带着洗衣袋去吃早餐 |
[14:32] | and as far as I’m concerned, people don’t leave home without their I.D.s, | 而且就我所知,人们不会不带身份证就出门 |
[14:35] | unless they’re bolting. | 除非是逃跑的时候 |
[14:36] | Right, and her college apartment building has its own laundry room. | 没错,而且他们学校的公寓楼里有自己的洗衣房 |
[14:40] | Okay. The doorman places her here at the time of the home invasion. | 不过,守门人证实她在入室谋杀发生时已经到了这儿 |
[14:43] | She saw or heard something in that apartment that indicated the kind of trouble Will was in, | 她在公寓里看到或者听到了什么,关于Will所遇到的麻烦 |
[14:48] | so she took off and ran the hell back to her parents’ apartment. | 然后她离开跑到了她父母的公寓里 |
[14:51] | She should be cooperating with us. | 她应该和我们合作 |
[14:53] | There’s a killer out there who’s got a hold of her information. | 外面有一个凶手掌握着她的信息 |
[14:55] | – Let’s keep a uniform out here just in case. – Yeah. | – 这样的话让我们派个人守在这儿 – 好的 |
[15:07] | – Hold your hands out. – What’s the magic word? | – 伸出手来 – 那个奇妙的词是什么? |
[15:09] | Hands. | 手 |
[15:15] | Wonder how much damage I could do in the two seconds it’d take that cop to get in here. | 想想在那个警察两秒钟中赶来时, 我能造成多大的损害 |
[15:31] | Thanks. Palms up. | -谢谢 -手掌向上 |
[15:33] | I asked you a question, girl. I’m telling you to step back. | -我问你个问题,小妞 -我叫你站回去! |
[15:36] | Well, why don’t you step… | 好吧,但你为什么不站…… |
[15:41] | Oh, God? | 噢天啊 |
[15:48] | Should’ve listened. | 你应该听我的 |
[15:52] | – I can’t feel my ribs. – Oh, you will soon, | -我的肋骨失去知觉了 -哦你就要感觉到了 |
[15:55] | and this gonna hurt like a bastard. | 痛的你象个狗娘养的 |
[16:03] | How was Jordan? | Jordan怎么样了? |
[16:04] | Safe, but she knows something. She’s too afraid to say it. | 很安全,但是她知道什么事情,却不敢说 |
[16:07] | And, unfortunately, we still can’t get warrants against reluctant witnesses. | 不幸的是,我们不能勉强不情愿的目击者 |
[16:10] | But we do have a right to look at anything found in her purse or at the crime scene. | 但是我们有权看看她包里和犯罪现场找到的任何东西 |
[16:13] | You know what, I’ll check out her PDA, see if I can’t find something. | 你知道么,我要检查她的掌上电脑,看看能否找到什么 |
[16:17] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[16:19] | Thought you’d want to be here for this one. | 想你应该为了这个来这儿 |
[16:21] | Paul Collins, 18 years old. Wasn’t breathing when the R.A. found him. | Paul Collins,18岁,宿管找到他的时候已经 停止呼吸了 |
[16:25] | – Overdose? – All the signs. | -过量? -所有的迹象都证明这一点 |
[16:27] | Constricted pupils, red face, blue skin, blue lips. | 瞳孔收缩,面孔发红,皮肤发青,嘴唇发紫 |
[16:32] | And a fine white powder in a baggie, right there on the bed. | 床上的包里还有一包白粉 |
[16:38] | – Send it to Trace. – I’ll process the room, | 交给 Trace(微量物质检验室) |
[16:41] | see if I can find any signs of where he got the stuff. | 我会对房间进行分析,看看能否找到他获得这些东西的来源 |
[16:43] | Maybe Deroy’s name will come up. | 也许能找到 Deroy 的名字 |
[16:45] | Also check for any connection to Will Novick | 也查查和Will Novick有没有联系 |
[16:47] | a class in common, activities, anything. | 同班,一起活动,任何东西 |
[17:37] | – That Jordan’s PDA? – Yeah. | -Jordan的掌上电脑 ? -是的 |
[17:39] | Figured it might give us a clue as to what she was afraid to tell us. | 也许它能给我们个提示,关于她不敢告诉我们的东西 |
[17:42] | Found two incoming text messages from today | 在她的收件箱的物理内存里 |
[17:45] | in her physical memory from her in-box. | 找到今天收到的两个短消息 |
[17:47] | “See you 11:30 in SC.” Came from a restricted number. | “11点半在SC见你”,从一个被保护了的号码 |
[17:51] | Well, she said she went to breakfast. Maybe that’s short for a restaurant. | 她说她去吃早饭了,也许那是一个餐馆的缩写 |
[17:54] | What’s the second one say? | 第二条说什么了? |
[17:58] | “Outside my dorm at noon.” Local number. | “中午在我的宿舍外”,本地号码 |
[18:01] | – So she was on campus today. – Little lie, big lie. | -那么她今天在学校了 -小谎言背后可藏着大家伙 |
[18:12] | The heroin from your O.D.’d college kid is set up for a microcrystal test. | 那个学生的海洛因正在做微晶体测试 |
[18:16] | Here are his clothes for process. | 正在对他的衣服进行处理 |
[18:20] | Hmm. Fast rate of crystal growth. Textbook morphology. High purity. | 嗯,晶体生长速度很快,典型的形态,这是高纯度的 |
[18:25] | – Was the vic a habitual user? – Didn’t appear to be. | – 受害者是一个长期吸毒的么? – 看上去不像 |
[18:28] | – The high concentration probably killed him. – Run this through the GCMS. | -是高浓度摄入致死的 -用色谱分析试一下 |
[18:33] | I want its content matched against the drug sample from our earlier crime scene. | 我想拿它和早些时候的那个罪案现场的 样品对比一下 |
[18:37] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:42] | That’s an obnoxious ring, Chad. | 铃声真难听,Chad |
[18:45] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[18:49] | It’s… the vic’s. | 是,受害者的 |
[19:03] | NYPD… | |
[19:05] | NYPD. | |
[19:07] | Mac? What are you doing at this number? | Mac,你怎么接起了这个电话? |
[19:10] | Stella… | |
[19:12] | turn around. | 转过身来 |
[19:15] | Why you calling my vic? | 你干嘛打电话给我的受害者 |
[19:16] | Jordan made an appointment to meet with him this morning. | Jordan 今早约了他相见 |
[19:19] | Paul Collins O.D.’d two hours ago. Looks like China White. | Paul Collins死于两小时前,死因象是瓷器白粉 |
[19:23] | This investigation just made a left turn. | 这个调查来了个急转弯 |
[19:26] | – Will Novick isn’t our drug dealer. – Jordan Benson is, | -Will Novick 不是我们要找的毒品贩子 -Jordan Benson 才是 |
[19:29] | she’s selling it pure. | 她卖高纯度的毒品 |
[19:36] | My client already told you everything she knows. | 我的委托人已经把所有知道的都告诉你们了 |
[19:38] | The fact that she’s your client tells us otherwise. | 就凭她是你的委托人这事就告诉我们她没有 说实话 |
[19:40] | My daughter was nearly killed today. Please… she’s in shock. | 我女儿今天差点被杀了,求你了,她很受惊 |
[19:44] | Two teenagers were killed today. | 今天已经有两个青少年被杀了 |
[19:47] | Jordan. | |
[19:48] | Jordan, the heroin that you sold to Paul Collins was 90% pure. It killed him. | Jordan,你卖给Paul Collins 的海洛因是90%浓度, 那要了他的命 |
[19:53] | We’re going to ask you to leave now. | 我们现在打算请你们离开 |
[19:55] | Ms. Lipstone, I can assure you that, at this time, | Lipstone 女士,我们可以向你保证,现在 |
[19:58] | we are more interested in preventing another fatal overdose | 比起拘捕Jordan,我们更关心的是 |
[20:01] | than arresting Jordan. | 防止另一个致命的过量事件 |
[20:05] | If you sold heroin to anyone else, | 如果你还把海洛因卖给了今早你碰到的 |
[20:07] | the other person that you met this morning, just give me a name. | 别的什么人,你可以自己给他打电话 |
[20:10] | Detective Bonasera, please leave. | Bonasera 侦探,请离开 |
[20:13] | This is what Paul looks like right now. | 这是Paul现在的样子 |
[20:15] | – Tell her to stop? – Just make the call yours… | -叫她住口 -只是告诉我那个名字 |
[20:16] | – Get out of my house now? – Detective, you are way out of line. | -滚出我的房子 -侦探,你过分了 |
[20:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:25] | Here. Keep this as a souvenir. | 给你做个纪念品吧 |
[20:29] | Quite a kid you got. | 你孩子好样的 |
[20:34] | When I’m the cooler head, you know you blew it. | 当我成了冷静的人时,你该知道你弄砸了 |
[20:36] | I blew it?! What about Buffy the Friend Slayer back there? | 我弄砸的?那那个 Buffy “杀朋友的人” 如何呢? |
[20:39] | When people lawyer up, they’re clams. You know that. | 当一个人请了律师,他就难对付了,你知道的 |
[20:42] | Yeah. I was just hoping for a shred of humanity. | 是的,我只是希望她还有一点人性 |
[20:44] | Forget it. There’s a Chinese wall around her now. | 算了吧,她不会配合的 |
[20:47] | We’re on our own. | 我们要靠自己了 |
[20:53] | What was the substance on Deroy’s hands and clothes? | Deroy 的手上和衣服上的物质是什么? |
[20:55] | Superglue. You know of a use for superglue in the drug world? | 强力胶水。你知道在毒品世界强力胶水是干什么的么? |
[20:59] | – Not off-hand. How about DNA? – Not Will’s. Some unknown female. | – 不怎么清楚。DNA呢? – 不是Will的,一个未知女性的 |
[21:03] | Compare it to a DNA sample of Jordan Benson’s. | 和Jordan Benson的DNA样品比较一下 |
[21:06] | – You think Deroy assaulted Will’s roommate? – Yes. | – 你认为 Deroy 袭击了Will的室友? – 是的 |
[21:09] | We’re now focusing on Jordan as the source of the heroin, not Will Novick. | 我们现在认准了Jordan是毒品源,而非Will Novick |
[21:13] | We know Jordan was uptown during the home invasion, and the purse | 当入室谋杀案发生的时候,Jordan在她父母家 |
[21:16] | appears to have been physically wrested from its owner. | 而那个手提包被从它主人手中武力夺取了 |
[21:19] | If Deroy and his partner got the purse from her first, | 如果Deroy和他的搭档先抢了她的包 |
[21:21] | that’s probably how they got her Village address. | 他们可能从中获得她的地址 |
[21:24] | Poor Will was collateral damage. | 可怜的Will被连累了 |
[21:26] | Process that purse? look for traces of heroin, | 检查那个手提包? 找找海洛因的痕迹 |
[21:29] | contents that give us a timeline, links to Deroy. Anything and everything. | 或者能和Deroy联系起来的内容,任何东西,每一样东西 |
[21:32] | – You’ll get a novel out of it. – Good. | – 你会拿到一份小说一样详尽的报告 – 好 |
[22:25] | White residue. | 白色残留物 |
[22:28] | Isolate and run it, please. | 请分离并且分析它 |
[22:34] | Have we got enough to get a search warrant for the Benson place yet? | 我们的证据足够获得授权搜查Benson的住处了么? |
[22:37] | Aiden’s working on it. | Aiden 正忙着这件事呢 |
[22:38] | You know, in the meantime, maybe Jordan’s financials here | 你知道,也许可以查到Jordan的财务状态 |
[22:41] | will help us figure out who she was with yesterday. | 可以帮助我们发现她昨天和谁在一起 |
[22:44] | There’s nothing more depressing than looking at a rich kid’s money line. | 没有什么比看着一个富有的孩子的上限更让人丧气了 |
[22:46] | Ah, but this kid’s not flush. She’s broke. Check it out. | 哦,但是这个孩子并不富足,她破产了,看看 |
[22:50] | Her cards haven’t been active for weeks. | 她的信用卡已经好几个星期没动静了 |
[22:52] | Her bank account went from 18 large to 50 bucks in four months. | 四个月里她的银行存款从一万八变成了 50 块 |
[22:56] | Clothing, restaurants, shoes. I mean, looks like she blew | 衣服、用餐、鞋。看来,她挥霍完了存款后 |
[22:58] | through her savings, and then moved straight to plastic. | 就开始刷卡了 |
[23:01] | Credit cards secured by her father, Martin Benson. | 信用卡由她的父亲,Martin Benson 担保 |
[23:06] | Here we go? | 我们找到了 ? |
[23:07] | Six weeks ago, he paid off two balances over $10,000 each, | 六周前,他付掉了两笔超过1万元的金额 |
[23:10] | and then her froze her account. | 然后他冻结了她的帐户 |
[23:12] | It’s the uptown version of being grounded. | 这是个富人版的禁闭 |
[23:14] | It’s tough. | 是很艰难的 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:17] | This kind of thing could make a girl… desperate. | 这种事可以让一个女孩,绝望 |
[23:24] | Traces of China White were found in her purse. | 在她的包里找到了瓷器白粉的痕迹 |
[23:27] | We got her. | 我们逮住她了 |
[23:29] | Eh, it won’t stick. | 嗯,这站不住脚 |
[23:31] | We found her purse in an alley. She’ll claim it was put there after it was stolen. | 我们在巷子里找到她的包,她可以说毒品是在包 被偷以后放进去的 |
[23:35] | We got her in two lies. | 我们识破了她的两个谎言 |
[23:37] | See, the DNA from her lipstick was a match with the DNA under Deroy’s nails, | 看,她唇膏上的DNA和Deroy指甲里的DNA是吻合的 |
[23:41] | which proves he assaulted her. Further, | 证明了他袭击了她. 进一步 |
[23:44] | Q.D. restored this receipt for me. | Q.D.(物品处理员) 为我还原了这个收据 |
[23:46] | She bought a coffee on campus yesterday at 11:00 a.m., | 说明她昨天中午11点在校园里买了一杯咖啡 |
[23:49] | proof she didn’t leave the bag behind when she left her apartment. | 证明她离开公寓的时候并没有忘记带这个包 |
[23:52] | Deroy probably snatched the bag at the school. | Deroy 也许是在学校抢的这个包 |
[23:56] | That’s mine, girl. | 拿来吧,小妞 |
[23:59] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,你干嘛! |
[24:01] | somebody call Security? | 打电话给保安! |
[24:03] | Well, this helps us piece everything together, but we can’t | 这帮助我们把每件事拼起来 |
[24:05] | get a warrant based on evidence that Jordan was a victim. | 但是我们不能得到授权,就凭能证明 Jordan是个受害者的证据 |
[24:07] | And she has no legal obligation to report that she was assaulted. | 而她没有法律义务来报告她被袭击了 |
[24:11] | This is bogus. | 这太过分了 |
[24:12] | You got anything else? | 你还有什么别的? |
[24:13] | Yeah. Her father cut her off about a month ago– all her credit cards are frozen. | 是的,他父亲一个月前切断了她的生活来源, 她的信用卡被冻结了 |
[24:16] | Gives us a motive for the amateur drug dealing. She wanted | 给了我们她业余贩卖毒品的动机 |
[24:19] | to get her lifestyle back. | 她想找回她的生活方式 |
[24:20] | Like it’s Avon. | 象卖雅芳化妆品一样 |
[24:22] | Still doesn’t explain how an uptown teenager could get her hands on pure China White to sell. | 还是不能解释一个普通青少年怎么能够弄到 纯的瓷器白粉来卖 |
[24:26] | And that doesn’t tell us who else might’ve bought from her. | 也不能告诉我们谁还向她购买了白粉 |
[24:29] | Well, maybe you can use her student I.D., try to track down what she did yesterday. | 也许你可以使用她的学生卡来追踪她 昨天做过的事情 |
[24:37] | You must get a dozen civilian complaints a day. | 你肯定每天都收到不少公民投诉 |
[24:40] | Bonasera pushed the buttons of a legitimate suspect. | Bonasera 逼迫了一个已知的嫌疑犯 |
[24:42] | Why is hers marched over by a brass band? | 为什么偏偏大力对付她? |
[24:44] | She pushed an autopsy photo into the face of a teenage girl. | 她把一张验尸照片放在一个未成年女孩的面前 |
[24:58] | Great. | 好啊 |
[25:02] | She was trying to save another kid. | 她只是在尽力救另外一个孩子 |
[25:03] | This is Bonasera’s fourth complaint in three years. | 三年来这已经是关于 Bonasera 的第四个投诉了 |
[25:06] | Two of those complainants are felons marinating upstate. | 其中有两个来自横行乡里的恶棍 |
[25:09] | The other is a murder suspect in the wind, thanks to an ADA’s screwup. | 另一个来自被释放了的杀人嫌疑犯, 还是因为 ADA(副控告律师)出了错 |
[25:12] | Taylor, there’s only but so many grenades you can jump on for your people. | Taylor,你可真能为你的下属赴汤蹈火 |
[25:15] | I don’t need management tips from Internal Affairs, Chief. | 长官,我不需要从内部事务部来的管理建议 |
[25:18] | You run your staff, I’ll run mine. | 你走你的阳关道,我走我的独木桥 |
[25:20] | Your department is not above scrutiny. | 你的部门行事可禁不住细审 |
[25:22] | No department is. | 没有哪个部门可以 |
[25:24] | Keep Bonasera away from the Bensons. | 叫Bonasera离Bensons一家远点 |
[25:32] | You should’ve told me. You know I hate getting surprised by Hillborne. | 你应该早点告诉我,你知道我讨厌让 Hillborne打个措手不及 |
[25:36] | Lipstone’s just trying to get us on the defensive, Mac. | Lipstone在试图让我们陷入被动,Mac |
[25:37] | And you handed her ammunition. | 而你就给她提供了弹药 |
[25:39] | Benson’s just trying to protect his daughter like any father would. | 和每一个父亲一样,Benson 想要保护他的女儿 |
[25:42] | Yeah, well, I was thinking of Will’s father, | 是嘛,那我想到Will的父亲了 |
[25:44] | how long that drive back to Jersey must’ve been after what we said to him. | 在我们和他谈过以后,他开车回泽西的路 将是多么漫长 |
[25:46] | You should’ve been thinking about Lipstone. | 你还是好好想想 Lipstone 吧 |
[25:48] | She’s an expert at turning a criminal trial into a referendum on how cops screw up. | 在把刑事审判变为警察失误展览上,她可是个专家 |
[25:53] | I know how trials work, Mac. | 我知道审判是怎么进行的,Mac |
[25:54] | Good. Act like it. | 好,那别在捅篓子 |
[25:57] | I got something. | 我发现了一些情况 |
[26:02] | Chad wanted a second sample for reference, | Chad 需要第二份样品作参考 |
[26:04] | so I went back in the purse to look for more heroin, | 所以我又去那个手提包上寻找海洛因 |
[26:07] | but nothing. | 没能找到 |
[26:09] | But… | 但是… |
[26:10] | the bag’s a designer knock-off. | 这个包是个仿制的名牌货 |
[26:11] | The fakes are so good now, I couldn’t tell the difference until I took it apart. | 仿制的非常精细,我无法辨认出它不同,直到我拆开了它 |
[26:15] | The leather’s good, dye’s good. | 用的好皮子,颜色染的不错 |
[26:16] | It’s just the stitching on the inside isn’t as good as the real Italian stuff. | 只有内层的缝制手艺不像意大利正品那样好 |
[26:20] | Her father cut her off, she bought a fake– okay. | 她父亲断了她的生活来源,所以她只能买假货,没什么不对 |
[26:23] | So I took the bag apart, and there was a substance on the insignia that looked familiar, | 所以我把包拆开,然后发现,商标上的一些东西 看起来很眼熟 |
[26:27] | so I processed it. | 我测试了它 |
[26:29] | It’s the same superglue we found on Deroy. | 是和Deroy手上一样的强力胶水 |
[26:31] | These bags cross the line into illegal knockoffs, | 一旦那些卖货的把假商标贴上去 |
[26:33] | once the seller affixes the phony designer insignia. | 这些包就成了违法的冒牌仿制品了 |
[26:42] | If they put the insignia on earlier, they risk confiscation. | 如果他们过早的贴上商标,就会有被没收的风险 |
[26:45] | Right. The superglue that was applied to this insignia was all gobbed on. | 没错,这个商标上的胶水还有点湿嗒嗒的 |
[26:49] | It wasn’t fully hardened yet. | 还没完全变硬呢 |
[26:51] | Which means Jordan bought her knockoff very recently. | 说明Jordan买了这个冒牌货没多久 |
[26:54] | You said Deroy had glue on his hands and clothing– | 你说过Deroy的手上和衣服上有胶水 |
[26:57] | more glue than would come from a transfer during a purse snatching. | 那么多胶水,不可能只是在抢包时弄上的 |
[27:00] | Unless you were gluing purses all day. | 除非成天都在粘包 |
[27:02] | Retail’s a nice cover for drug dealing. | 摆摊是贩卖毒品的不错的掩护 |
[27:12] | Until you make a mistake and give someone the wrong bag. | 直到犯了个错,给了别人一个错的包 |
[27:17] | I have stats class tomorrow at 3:00. Professor Foster’s brutal. | 我明天3点有课, Foster 教授很严厉的 |
[27:20] | Jordan must’ve said something that Deroy remembered in order to track her down yesterday. | Jordan肯定是说了什么,让Deroy昨天能够找到她的踪迹 |
[27:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:38] | One mistake, | 一个错误 |
[27:40] | two kids dead and counting. | 两个孩子死了,可能还有更多 |
[27:42] | Well, they sell a lot of fakes in Manhattan– I mean, especially downtown. | 嗯,在曼哈顿有很多卖假货的地方,我是说,尤其在市区 |
[27:45] | Well, there’s that mini fashion district on Beech Street, | 在榉树街有个小时髦区 |
[27:48] | it’s perfect. It’s between her school and the Village apartment. | 就是那儿,正好在学校和学生公寓当中 |
[27:51] | Let’s find the right store, fast. | 让我们去找到那家店,快点 |
[27:57] | Yeah, Jordan Benson swiped in yesterday at 11:15. | 是的,Jordan Benson昨天11点15分进来过 |
[28:00] | 11:15. And for how long? | 11点15分?呆了多久? |
[28:02] | They use their cards to swipe in but not to get out. | 他们是刷卡进来的,但没有出去的记录 |
[28:05] | – Were you working yesterday? – Yeah. | – 昨天是你上班么? – 是的 |
[28:07] | Picture on the I.D. look familiar ? | 卡上的照片看上去眼熟么? |
[28:09] | I’m trying to see if she met anyone here. | 我想知道她在这里见过谁没有 |
[28:11] | You know, all these girls, they look alike. | 你知道,那些姑娘看上去都差不多 |
[28:14] | Does “SC” mean anything to you? | SC对你们有什么含义么? |
[28:16] | Yeah, Special Collections. | 有啊,特别收藏 |
[28:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[28:18] | It’s a room with old documents, Revolutionary War stuff. | 那是个放着一些古董文件的房间,革命战争呀什么的 |
[28:22] | No one really goes in there, though. | 不过一般没人去那里 |
[28:24] | Does that room have its own security system? | 那个房间有自己的监视系统么? |
[28:26] | Yeah. Stuff’s pretty valuable. | 有啊,里面的东西挺珍贵的 |
[28:32] | Yeah, Jordan swiped in at 11:31, | 是的,Jordan11点31分登入的 |
[28:34] | and so did a freshman by the name of Andrea Allix only two minutes before. | 两分钟前还有一个叫Andrea Allix 的新生 |
[28:38] | – That’s weird. – No, it’s not. | – 真是奇怪 – 不,不奇怪 |
[28:40] | Give me Andrea’s campus address. | 给我 Andrea 的地址 |
[28:50] | Something’s wrong. Open up. | 出事了,开门 |
[28:56] | Call 911? | 打电话给911! |
[29:04] | Come on, Andrea. Hang in there, Andrea. | 醒醒,Andrea,坚持住,Andrea |
[29:09] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[29:10] | Come on? | 醒醒 |
[29:22] | Her body went into shock. She’s lucky to be alive. | 她休克了,还能救活真是幸运 |
[29:25] | Yeah, thanks to Danny. | 嗯,多亏了Danny |
[29:27] | Andrea wants to avoid a drug possession charge. | 为了避免吸毒的指控 |
[29:29] | She’s going on record saying that Jordan sold her the drugs in the library, | Andrea 打算作证Jordan在图书馆卖毒品给她 |
[29:32] | told her it was cocaine. | 告诉她那是可卡因 |
[29:34] | Then we have enough for a warrant. We can go get’em. | 这样我们就有了足够的证据去拘捕他们了 |
[29:36] | Finally. | 终于 |
[29:39] | I’ll step off the collar. | 我不参加拘捕 |
[29:43] | … because of the complaint. | 因为那个投诉 |
[29:45] | You ran with it. Finish it. | 你去吧,完成这个任务 |
[29:48] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | How are we on the handbag tracking? | 手提包的跟踪怎么样? |
[30:04] | Um, very good, actually. | 嗯非常好,真的 |
[30:06] | Each of these bags come from a different store on Beech Street. | 这些包来自榉树街不同的店 |
[30:09] | All were assembled with the same benzene-based fabric glue, | 使用了相同的含苯的织物胶水来粘合 |
[30:12] | which makes sense,’cause they all come from the same manufacturer overseas. | 说明,他们都是来自于一个相同的海外制造商 |
[30:15] | Benzene fumes are toxic. | 苯挥发出的东西是有毒的 |
[30:17] | Seven stores that sell this bag use the same benzene-based glue | 7家店卖使用同一种含苯胶水 |
[30:20] | to affix fake designer insignias. | 贴上假的商标的包 |
[30:22] | But not this one. | 但是这个不同 |
[30:24] | Correct. | 没错 |
[30:25] | This insignia was attached with superglue, | 这个商标是使用强力胶水来粘合的 |
[30:27] | the same that I found on Deroy and Jordan’s bag. | 和我在Deroy和Jordan的包上找到的一样 |
[30:30] | Wish I had a barrel of ice water. I’d dump it on your head. Thanks. | 真想给你来桶冰水,好好爽一下,谢谢! |
[30:34] | Good job, Coach. | 干的好 |
[30:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | They closed the front gate. We’ll take the back door. | 他们封住了前门,我们守后门 |
[30:56] | How you doing? | 怎么了? |
[30:59] | You going to pay for that broken lock? | 你要赔那个弄坏了的锁? |
[31:00] | We’ve got plenty of locks for you after what you did to Will Novick. | 鉴于你对Will Novick的罪行,是可以给你多上几把锁了 |
[31:03] | Who? | 谁? |
[31:04] | 19-year-old student you tortured and murdered yesterday. | 你昨天折磨和杀害的一个19岁的学生 |
[31:08] | Mac, I got white powder on the table. | Mac,我们在桌子上找到了白粉 |
[31:10] | I employ at least a dozen vendors here in the last few months. | 我最近几个月雇了至少一打子人 |
[31:13] | You find anything illegal, they brought it in. | 如果有什么违法的东西,肯定是他们弄来的 |
[31:16] | It’s a nice setup. | 是个不错的用来挡开追查的借口 |
[31:18] | To fend off takedowns, you distribute your product in plain sight through merchandise. | 你把你的货藏在普通商品里销售 |
[31:23] | Things get hot, | 风声一紧 |
[31:25] | pack up, | 就打包搬家 |
[31:26] | move shop. | |
[31:27] | I sell leather goods. That’s all I do. | 我就是个卖皮货的 |
[31:29] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是么? |
[31:31] | Well, this is positive for heroin. | 这个海洛因测试为阳性 |
[31:33] | You’ve got your story. We’ll get the evidence. I’m going to start with your shirt. | 你编造你的故事,我们会找到证据, 我正打算从你的衬衫开始 |
[31:36] | No, you’re not. | 不,不要 |
[31:38] | I’m not giving you my shirt. | 我不会给你我的衬衫的 |
[31:40] | I’m not giving you blood, | 也不会给你我的血 |
[31:41] | DNA, nothing. | DNA,什么也不给 |
[31:43] | You don’t have anything to connect me to any murders. | 你没有任何证据能将我和谋杀联系起来 |
[31:46] | Not yet… | 还没有 |
[31:49] | but you are under arrest. | 但是你被逮捕了 |
[31:50] | Oh, yeah? For what? | 哦?因为什么? |
[31:56] | Selling fraudulent designer merchandise. | 卖冒牌商品 |
[32:03] | You can’t be here. | 你不能进去 |
[32:04] | We’re looking for drugs. | 我们在搜查毒品 |
[32:04] | No. I’ve already filed a complaint against you. | 不,我已经投诉了你 |
[32:06] | But we’ve got a warrant. | 但是我们有授权 |
[32:08] | Guess which one’s the ace? | 猜猜哪个更说的算? |
[32:10] | Diane? | |
[32:14] | On what basis? | 凭什么? |
[32:14] | A student nearly died this afternoon, | 一个学生今天下午差点死于 |
[32:16] | after ingesting drugs she claims Jordan sold her. | 吸食了Jordan卖给她的毒品 |
[32:19] | So it’s some druggie’s word against Jordan’s. | 这么说某个瘾君子的话和Jordan的对质? |
[32:21] | See, that’s why evidence collecting is so important. | 看,这就是为什么收集证据如此重要 |
[32:24] | People lie. | 因为人会撒谎 |
[32:25] | When you come up empty, we’re going after your badge. | 等你空手出来的时候,我要叫你的警徽落地 |
[32:28] | Excuse me. I have a job to do. | 对不起。我有正经事要干 |
[32:46] | Techs checked the library, kitchen, bedrooms… nothing. | 探员搜了书房、厨房、卧室……什么也没有 |
[32:51] | She’d have been crazy not to have dumped the stuff by now. | 除非她是个疯子,不然早就毒品倒掉了 |
[32:54] | You know, Flack, I think you’re right. | 你知道么Flack,我认为你说的对 |
[32:58] | Hold this for me. | 帮我拿着这个 |
[33:01] | My favorite part of the job. | 这个工作中我最喜欢的部分 |
[33:24] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[33:25] | A weak positive. | 弱阳性 |
[33:26] | “Weak”, that bad? | 弱?那是好还是坏 ? |
[33:28] | No, it’s good. | 不,这很好 |
[33:30] | It’s real good. | 真的很好 |
[33:32] | People think if they flush a couple of times, | 人们认为冲了几次以后 |
[33:34] | the drugs are gone. | 毒品就没了 |
[33:36] | But the water just dilutes them. | 但是水只能稀释它们 |
[33:43] | My client has nothing to say. | 我的委托人对此无可奉告 |
[33:45] | It’s okay. | 好的呀 |
[33:46] | I’m in a chatty mood. | 我多嘴说几句 |
[33:47] | And Jordan, when you opened that purse and saw what you walked away with, | Jordan,当你打开那个包,看到你带走的那些东西 |
[33:51] | my guess is you figured out a way that | 我猜你以为找到了一个方式 |
[33:53] | you could regain the lifestyle | 可以重新回到以往的生活 |
[33:55] | your father cut you off from. | 被你父亲中止了的生活 |
[33:57] | Coke at a serious discount. | 打了大折扣的可卡因 |
[33:59] | Text me, it’s safer. | 发消息给我,更安全 |
[34:05] | And you had two buyers the next day. | 第二天你有了两个买主 |
[34:07] | So you hid the drugs at your apartment, | 所以你把毒品藏在了你的公寓里 |
[34:09] | took the two portions to campus to sell, | 只带了两份到学校去卖 |
[34:11] | and after you sold to Paul and Andrea, | 当你卖给了 Paul 和 Andrea 之后 |
[34:14] | Deroy was waiting for you, and grabbed your purse. | Deroy正等着你并抢走了你的包 |
[34:16] | But the drugs weren’t in the purse. | 但是毒品并不在包里 |
[34:20] | Now you had his drugs, and he had your address. | 现在你有了他的毒品,他有了你的地址 |
[34:23] | You couldn’t call the police. | 你不能报警 |
[34:25] | You went back to the apartment, got the rest of the drugs and took off, | 你回到公寓,取走了剩下的毒品后就跑掉了 |
[34:28] | so you could sell them. | 这样你以后可以接着卖它们 |
[34:29] | Taking off for a couple days. | 出去休几天假 |
[34:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[34:32] | But you never gave Will a heads up. | 但是你并没有警告 Will |
[34:35] | It didn’t matter that he was brutally, brutally murdered. | 他被凶残的谋杀了对你而言是无所谓的 |
[34:41] | At some point, when you came back here, | 在某个时候,当你回到这里的时候 |
[34:43] | maybe after Detective Flack and I told you what happened to Will, | 也许当我和Flack警官告诉你Will的事情后 |
[34:46] | you realized that those drugs were bad news. | 你就意识到了那些毒品会惹出很多麻烦 |
[34:48] | And up until that moment, | 而直到那个时候 |
[34:50] | everything that happened was a series of | 发生的每一件事 |
[34:52] | stupid mistakes made by a | 都是因为由你这个被宠坏 |
[34:55] | spoiled, | 被溺爱的小女孩 |
[34:56] | sheltered little girl. | 造成的一串愚蠢的错误 |
[35:00] | But what a jury will find most unforgivable… | 但是陪审团将最不能原谅的是 |
[35:05] | is that there is no record of you | 你从未有任何举动 |
[35:07] | ever trying to contact Andrea Allix. | 去尝试联系 Andrea Allix |
[35:09] | Knowing that those same drugs killed Paul Collins. | 即使明知同样的毒品杀了 Paul Collins |
[35:12] | Perhaps on your lawyer’s sound advice. | 也许是因为你的律师的好建议吧 |
[35:17] | Jordan Benson, you’re under arrest… | Jordan Benson,你被逮捕了 |
[35:19] | … for negligent homicide and heroin trafficking. | 因为过失杀人和非法贩卖海洛因 |
[35:25] | Di… Diane. | 黛……黛安 |
[35:28] | Um, without admitting any wrongdoing, | 嗯,并不是承认任何罪行 |
[35:31] | my client understands that there’s a dangerous killer out there. | 我的委托人知道外面有个危险的杀手 |
[35:34] | Now, maybe | 现在,也许 |
[35:36] | there’s information that she can provide | 她可以提供一些信息 |
[35:37] | that can help you find him. | 帮助你们抓住他 |
[35:40] | Bad timing, Diane. | 太晚了,黛安 |
[35:42] | We arrested Will Novick’s killer about two hours ago. | 我们两个小时以前已经抓住了杀害Will Novick的凶手 |
[35:44] | You have nothing to offer. | 你没有什么好提供的了 |
[35:47] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 转身、手放身后 |
[35:49] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:50] | You don’t need those. | 你不需要这样 |
[35:55] | She’s not dangerous. | 她并不危险 |
[36:01] | We’ll forgo the handcuffs, Mr. Benson, | 我们可以不用手拷,Benson 先生 |
[36:03] | but I’ll have to disagree with you. | 但是我并不同意你的说法 |
[36:05] | Unfortunately, your daughter’s the most dangerous kind out there. | 不幸的,你的女儿是那种最危险的类型 |
[36:11] | You were more thorough than most. | 你比很多人都做的更彻底 |
[36:14] | Disposed of your gloves, shirt, shoes, your weapon. | 扔掉了手套、衬衫。鞋、你使用的武器 |
[36:18] | but you kept your T-shirt, and we analyzed it. | 但是你留下了你的T恤,我们分析了它 |
[36:21] | The blood speck on it is a match | 上面的血迹符合 |
[36:22] | to Will Novick’s DNA. | Will Novick 的DNA |
[36:26] | A beating that intense, there’d have to be stray blood. | 打的那么重,总会溅出些血 |
[36:31] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[36:40] | Where is it?! | 在哪? |
[36:46] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[36:48] | Turn it down? | 关小点 |
[36:50] | Jerk? | 神经病! |
[36:52] | You realized will didn’t know anything about the drugs, no one’s that tough. | 你意识到了Will并不知道毒品的事,没人那么坚强 |
[36:55] | I’m going to call the building manager. | 我要打电话给楼管了 |
[37:00] | Let’s leave this bitch a note. | 让我们给那个婊子留个信 |
[37:03] | You wanted Jordan to know the lengths you’d go to get your heroin back. | 你想让 Jordan 知道你要拿回那些海洛因的决心 |
[37:06] | Later, | 然后 |
[37:09] | you lost your patience with Deroy. | 你对 Deroy 失去了耐心 |
[37:11] | She has another address. We can track her down. | 她还有另一个地址,我们可以找到她 |
[37:14] | You had two chances, Shaun. | 你有两个机会,Shaun |
[37:16] | You don’t get a third. | 没有第三个 |
[37:23] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干嘛? |
[37:25] | Will was just a kid who scalped tickets to pay for college. | Will 只是个靠倒票交学费的孩子 |
[37:31] | You killed him for sport. | 你消遣一样的杀了他 |
[37:35] | You may not care about that boy’s life, | 也许你根本不关心那个男孩的生活 |
[37:39] | but his DNA on your shirt | 但是他留在你衬衫上的DNA |
[37:42] | was enough to get a warrant for your apartment, | 足够授权我们搜查你的公寓 |
[37:44] | and that warehouse you rent in the Bronx. | 还有你在 Bronx 租的仓库 |
[37:50] | We’re about to break the back of your distribution. | 我们就要击垮你的供销网络 |
[37:54] | Much like Deroy did, | 就跟 Deroy 一样 |
[37:55] | you’re about to piss off the people you work for. | 你将让你的主子厌烦 |
[37:59] | People who make you… | 那些你和他们相比 |
[38:02] | look tame. | 显得温顺的人 |
[38:04] | And at some point, while you’re in lockup, | 然后在某个时候,当你在牢里的时候 |
[38:07] | they will get to you. | 他们会干了你 |
[38:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:33] | Will was a good kid. | Will 是个好孩子 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry if it sounded like we thought otherwise. | 我为我曾经有过相反的想法而道歉 |
[38:42] | I never doubted my son. | 我从未怀疑过我的儿子 |
[38:47] | His mother and sister wanted to help me pack up, but | 他妈妈和姐姐要帮我收拾,但是 |
[38:51] | it would’ve been harder with them here. | 看到这些东西让人太难受了 |
[38:56] | You think that girl will go to jail? | 你认为那个女孩会进监狱么? |
[38:59] | I don’t know, but | 我不知道,但是 |
[39:01] | the evidence is solid. | 铁证如山 |
[39:07] | Thanks for clearing Will’s name. | 谢谢你,洗清了Will的罪名 |
[39:10] | You’re welcome. | 应该做的 |
[39:14] | There are good victim support groups. | 有个受害者援助组织 |
[39:17] | They called us. | 他们打了电话给我 |
[39:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:26] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:49] | Detective? | 警官 |
[39:54] | Save you a trip. | 省你一趟路 |
[39:57] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[40:20] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 21 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |