英文名称:Scream
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Hello? Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[00:23] | Yes? Who is this? | 你找? 你是谁? |
[00:26] | Who you trying to reach? What number is this? | 你想找谁? 这个电话号码是? |
[00:29] | What number are you trying to reach? I don’t know. | 你想打的是哪个电话号码? 我不知道 |
[00:32] | I think you have the wrong number. Do I? | 我想你打错了 是吗? |
[00:34] | It happens. Take it easy. | 不要紧 没关系的 |
[00:45] | Hello! I’m sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number. | 喂! 对不起 我猜我刚才打错了 |
[00:48] | So, why’d you dial it again? To apologize. | 那你为什么还要再打进来? 来道歉 |
[00:52] | You’re forgiven. Bye, now. Wait, wait! Don’t hang up. | 我原谅你了 再见 等等 别挂 |
[00:55] | What? I wanna talk to you for a second. | 为什么? 我想跟你谈一小会儿 |
[00:58] | They’ve got 900-numbers for that. See ya. | 你想聊天的话 可以去打900收费电话 再见 |
[01:22] | Hello. Why don’t you want to talk to me? | 喂 你为什么不想和我聊一聊? |
[01:25] | Who is this? You tell me your name, I’ll tell you mine. | 你是谁呀? 你先告诉我你的名字 我再说我的 |
[01:29] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[01:32] | What’s that noise? Popcorn. | 那是什么声音? 爆米花 |
[01:35] | You’re making popcorn? Uh-huh. | 你在做爆米花? 是的 |
[01:37] | I only eat popcorn at the movies. | 我只在看电影时才吃爆米花 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m getting ready to watch a video. Really? What? | 我准备看录像了 是吗? 什么录像? |
[01:42] | Oh, just some scary movie. | 一个恐怖电影 |
[01:44] | You like scary movies? Uh-huh. | 你喜欢恐怖电影吗? 是呀 |
[01:47] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢看哪部恐怖电影? |
[01:49] | Uh, I don’t know. You have to have a favorite. | 我不知道 你肯定有一个最喜欢看的 |
[01:52] | What comes to mind? | 想起来了吗? |
[01:54] | Um… “Halloween.” | 嗯…《鬼节》吧 |
[01:56] | You know, the one with the guy in the white mask… | 你知道 那个戴白面具的家伙… |
[01:58] | who walks around and stalks baby-sitters. | 他四处寻找猎物 最后盯上了那个临时保姆 |
[02:01] | Yeah. What’s yours? | 是吗 那你最喜欢的是什么? |
[02:03] | Guess. Um… “Nightmare on Elm Street.” | 你猜 嗯…《猛鬼街》? |
[02:08] | Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers? | 是不是有个家伙的手指是刀子? |
[02:10] | Yeah, Freddy Krueger. Freddy, that’s right. | 是的 弗莱迪·克鲁戈 弗莱迪 对 就是他 |
[02:13] | I liked that movie. It was scary. | 我喜欢那个电影 很恐怖 |
[02:16] | Yeah, the first one was, but the rest sucked. | 是呀 第一部很恐怖 但是其他的都很差 |
[02:18] | So, you got a boyfriend? | 那你有男朋友吗? |
[02:20] | Why? You wanna ask me out on a date? | 怎么了? 你想和我约会吗? |
[02:24] | Maybe. Do you have a boyfriend? | 很可能 你有还是没有男朋友? |
[02:26] | Mm… no. You never told me your name. | 嗯…没有 你还没有告诉我你的名字呢 |
[02:30] | Why do you want to know my name? | 你为什么想知道我的名字? |
[02:32] | ‘Cause I wanna know who I’m looking at. | 因为我想知道我现在正在看谁 |
[02:35] | What did you say? I wanna know who I’m talking to. | 你说什么? 我想知道我在和谁说话 |
[02:40] | That’s not what you said. What do you think I said? | 刚才你不是这样说的 那你说我刚才说的是什么? |
[02:45] | What? | 什么? |
[02:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:50] | Look, I gotta go. | 注意 我要挂线了 |
[02:53] | Wait! I thought we were gonna go out. | 等等! 我们不是说要出去约会的吗 |
[02:55] | Uh, nah, I don’t think so. | 我不会去的 |
[02:57] | Don’t hang up on me! | 不要挂断! |
[03:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:10] | Yes? I told you not to hang up on me. | 干什么? 我叫你别挂线的 |
[03:13] | What do you want? To talk. | 你究竟想干什么? 想聊聊 |
[03:16] | Well, dial someone else, okay? | 你打给别人去好不好? |
[03:28] | Listen, asshole! No, you listen, you little bitch! | 听着 混蛋! 你给我听着 你这个小婊子! |
[03:31] | You hang up on me again, I’ll cut you like a fish, understand? | 你又把我的电话挂断了 我要把你像鱼一样宰了 知道吗? |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 好不好啊 |
[03:37] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是开玩笑吗? |
[03:39] | More of a game, really. | 不 实际上更像一种游戏 |
[03:44] | Can you handle that… | 你应付得了吗? |
[03:47] | blondie? | 金发女郎? |
[03:59] | Can you see me? | 你能看得见我吗? |
[04:04] | Listen, I am two seconds away from calling the police. | 听着 我马上就要叫警察了 |
[04:09] | They’d never make it in time. We’re out in the middle of nowhere. | 叫他们已经来不及了 他们离这儿太远了 |
[04:13] | What do you want? To see what your insides look like. | 你究竟想干什么? 想看看你身体内部究竟是什么样的 |
[04:27] | Who’s there? Who’s there? | 是谁? 谁在那儿? |
[04:31] | I’m calling the police. | 我叫警察了 |
[04:36] | You should never say, “Who’s there?” | 你不该问”谁在那儿” |
[04:38] | Don’t you watch scary movies? It’s a death wish. | 你没看过恐怖电影吗? 那是求死愿望 |
[04:40] | You might as well just come out here to investigate a strange noise or somethin’. | 你也应该过来看看这儿 是不是有什么怪声的 |
[04:45] | Look, you’ve had your fun now… | 听着 你现在已经玩够了 |
[04:49] | so I think you better just leave or else. Or else what? | 你最好马上离开 否则 否则什么? |
[04:52] | Or else my boyfriend’ll be here any second, and he’ll be pissed when he finds out. | 我男朋友快来这儿了 他知道了会大发雷霆的 |
[04:57] | I thought you didn’t have a boyfriend. | 我认为你没有男朋友 |
[04:59] | I lied! I do have a boyfriend, and he’ll be here any second… | 我撒谎了! 我确实有男朋友 并且会随时来这儿 |
[05:03] | so your ass better be gone. Sure. | 所以你这头蠢驴最好赶快滚 好呀 |
[05:06] | I swear. | 我说真的 |
[05:09] | He’s big, and he plays football and he’ll kick the shit out of you! | 他很壮 是个橄榄球队员 他会把你的屎都打出来的! |
[05:14] | I’m getting scared. I’m shaking in my boots. | 我好害怕哟 我的腿在发抖 |
[05:17] | So you better just leave. | 所以你最好赶紧走 |
[05:19] | His name wouldn’t be… | 他不是叫… |
[05:21] | Steve, would it? | 斯蒂夫吗 对不对? |
[05:24] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字的? |
[05:27] | Turn on the patio lights… again. | 你再打开院子里的灯… |
[05:43] | Oh, God! | 天哪! |
[05:46] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Where are you? | 如果我是你 我不会那样干的 你在哪儿? |
[05:49] | Guess. Please don’t hurt him. | 猜猜看 请不要伤害我 |
[05:51] | That all depends on you. Why are you doing this? | 那要看你了 你为什么要这样做? |
[05:54] | I wanna play a game. No. | 我想玩一个游戏 不 |
[05:57] | Then he dies right now! No! No! | 那他马上就会死! 不! 不! |
[05:59] | Which is it? Which is it? | 到底玩不玩? 到底玩不玩? |
[06:04] | Wha… What kind of game? | 什…什么样的游戏? |
[06:08] | Turn off the light. You’ll see what kind of game. | 关上灯 你会看到是什么样的游戏的 |
[06:13] | Just do it! | 快! |
[06:17] | Casey! No! No! | 凯西! 不要! 不要! |
[06:20] | No! Casey! | 别! 凯西! |
[06:22] | Here’s how we play. | 我们开始玩吧 |
[06:24] | I ask a question. If you get it right, Steve lives. | 我问问题 如果你答对了 斯蒂夫便可以不死 |
[06:28] | Please don’t do this. Come on. It’ll be fun. | 请不要这样了 来吧 很好玩的 |
[06:31] | Please… It’s an easy category. | 求求你… 这是简单的那类问题 |
[06:33] | Please… Movie trivia. | 求求你… 有关电影的细节问题 |
[06:35] | I’ll even give you a warm-up question. Don’t do this. I can’t. | 先给你来个热身的问题吧 请别这样 我不会 |
[06:38] | Name the killer in “Halloween.” No. | 说出《鬼节》中杀手的名字 不 |
[06:41] | Come on! It’s your favorite scary movie, remember? | 来吧! 这是你最喜欢的恐怖电影 还记得吗? |
[06:44] | He had a white mask; he stalked the baby-sitters. I don’t know. | 他有一个白色的面具 他盯上了那个保姆 我不知道 |
[06:48] | Come on. Yes, you do. No, please. | 得了 你知道的 请别玩了 |
[06:51] | What’s his name? I can’t think. | 他叫什么名字? 我现在不能思考 |
[06:54] | Steve’s counting on you. | 斯蒂夫的性命就靠你了 |
[06:56] | Michael… Michael, Michael. | 麦克尔…麦克尔 麦克尔 |
[07:00] | Yes! Very good. | 对! 非常好 |
[07:02] | Now for the real question. | 现在来开始正式的问题 |
[07:04] | No! But you’re doing so well. | 不要! 刚才你玩得很不错嘛 |
[07:07] | We can’t stop now. Please stop! Leave us alone! | 我们现在不能停下来 请不要这样! 放过我们吧! |
[07:10] | Answer the question. Same category. | 来回答另一个同类型的问题 |
[07:13] | Oh, please stop. | 求求你停下来 |
[07:16] | Name the killer in “Friday the 13th.” | 说出《十三号星期五》中杀手的名字 |
[07:19] | Jason! Jason, Jason! | 贾森! 贾森 贾森! |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. That’s the wrong answer. | 很抱歉 你答错了 |
[07:25] | No, it’s not! No, it’s not. It was Jason. | 不 我没错! 不 我没错! 就是贾森 |
[07:29] | Afraid not. No way. | 恐怕不是的 你错了 |
[07:31] | Listen, it was Jason! I saw that movie 20 goddamn times! | 听着 就是贾森! 那个电影我他妈看过20遍了! |
[07:35] | Then you should know Jason’s mother, Mrs. Voorhees, was the original killer. | 那你应该知道贾森的老娘 沃希斯太太 是最初的杀手 |
[07:38] | Jason didn’t show up until the sequel. | 贾森最后才出场 |
[07:41] | I’m afraid that was a wrong answer. | 恐怕你答错了 |
[07:44] | You tricked me. | 你在玩我 |
[07:46] | Lucky for you there’s a bonus round. | 你很幸运 我再给你一个机会 |
[07:48] | But poor Steve. I’m afraid he’s out! | 但是可怜的史蒂夫 我想他完蛋了! |
[08:16] | Hey, we’re not finished yet. | 嗨 我们还没完哪 |
[08:21] | Final question. Are you ready? | 最后一个问题 你准备好了吗? |
[08:25] | Please, please, leave me alone. | 求求你放过我 |
[08:29] | Answer the question, and I will. | 答对了 我就放过你 |
[08:32] | What door am I at? | 我在哪个门外? |
[08:36] | -What? -There are two main doors to your house. | 什么? 这个房子有两个大门 |
[08:40] | The front door, the patio doors. | 前门和院子里的门 |
[08:41] | If you answer correctly, you live. | 你答对了 便不会死 |
[08:43] | Very simple. | 很简单 |
[08:46] | Don’t do this. I can’t; I won’t. | 不要这样做 我不能回答! 我不会回答! |
[08:49] | Your call. | 注意了 |
[10:19] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[11:14] | Did you water over here today? | 你今天在这儿浇水了吗? |
[11:17] | It was just that water from the rain. They look great, don’t they? | 那只是雨水 它们看起来很不错 对不? |
[11:20] | Don’t they smell strong? I told you you could send it back. | 闻起来不也很香吗? 我跟你说了可以把它们送回去了 |
[11:26] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[11:29] | Jesus! What is it? | 天哪! 这是什么? |
[11:45] | Casey! | 凯西! |
[11:50] | Oh, G… | 唉呀 天… |
[11:55] | Casey. Casey. | 凯西! 凯西! |
[11:57] | Casey! | 凯西! |
[12:01] | Where is she? Call the police! | 她在哪? 快报警! |
[12:07] | Casey! | 凯西! |
[12:09] | Casey, are you upstairs? Oh, my God. Casey, baby? | 凯西 你在楼上吗? 噢 老天! 凯西 宝贝? |
[12:12] | Casey? She’s here. | 凯西? 她在这里 |
[12:14] | Mom. Oh, my God, I can hear her. | 妈妈 噢 天哪! 我能听见她声音 |
[12:17] | Mom. Where is she? | 妈妈 她在哪? |
[12:22] | Oh, my God! I can hear her. | 噢 天哪! 我能听见她声音 |
[12:24] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[12:29] | Get in the car. Drive down to the MacKenzies’. | 快进车 到麦肯齐家去 |
[12:33] | No. No, not my daughter. Just go. | 不 不 那不是我女儿! 快走 |
[12:36] | Not my daughter. Call the police. | 不是我女儿! 去报警 |
[13:22] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[13:24] | Billy, what are you doing here? Sorry, don’t hate me. | 比利 你来这儿干什么? 抱歉 不要怪我 |
[13:27] | You sleep in that? Yes, I sleep in this. | 这是你的卧室? 是的 |
[13:30] | My dad is in the other room. You can’t be in here. | 我爸就在隔壁 你不能在这儿 |
[13:32] | I’ll just stay a sec. | 我只呆一会儿 |
[13:34] | No…You gotta go. Go, go, go. | 啊…你快走吧 快! 快! 快! |
[13:36] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么事了? |
[13:38] | Are you okay? Can you knock? | 你没事吧? 你不会先敲门吗? |
[13:40] | I heard screaming. No, you didn’t. | 我听见尖叫声 不 我没有 |
[13:42] | No? | 没有? |
[13:45] | Oh, well. I’m hitting the sack. | 哦 是吗? 我正准备睡觉 |
[13:48] | My flight leaves first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早的飞机 |
[13:50] | Now, the expo runs all weekend, so I won’t be back ’til Sunday. | 整个周末都有展览 我起码要到星期天才回来 |
[13:54] | There’s cash on the table, and I’m staying at… The Hilton. | 桌上有钱 我会住在… 希尔顿 |
[13:57] | Out at the airport, so call if… I need anything. | 就在机场 打电话给我 如果… 有事的话 |
[14:00] | I could’ve sworn I heard screaming. | 我肯定我听见了尖叫声 |
[14:03] | Have a good trip, okay? | 祝旅途愉快! 爸爸 |
[14:05] | Sleep tight, sweetie. | 好好睡 宝贝 |
[14:12] | Oh… close call. | 噢…差一点被发现 |
[14:13] | Billy, what’re you doing here? | 比利 你到这儿干什么? |
[14:16] | It occurred to me that… | 我刚想到… |
[14:18] | I’ve never snuck through your bedroom window. Shh, shh, shh. | 我还没有试过从你的卧室窗户进来 嘘…嘘…嘘 |
[14:21] | Great idea, now that it’s out of your system. | 你现在进来了 那就赶紧走吧 |
[14:23] | I was home watching television. | 我刚刚在家看电视 |
[14:25] | “The,” uh, “The Exorcist” was on. | 正在放那个 嗯…那个《驱魔人》 |
[14:28] | It got me thinking of you. It did? | 它使我想起了你 是吗? |
[14:32] | Yeah, it was edited for TV. You know, all the good stuff was cut out. | 是的 不过那是电视版的 你知道 好东西都被剪掉了 |
[14:36] | And it got me thinking of us… | 也使我想起了我们… |
[14:40] | how two years ago we started off hot and heavy. | 两年那充满激情的开始 |
[14:44] | Nice solid R-rating on our way to an NC-17. | 一直相处得很好 关系就像R级电影 眼看我们就可以像NC-17级那样… |
[14:49] | And now… things have changed and… | 可是现在…一切都变了 |
[14:58] | lately we’re just sort of edited for television. | 现在我们的关系就像剪辑过的电视版 |
[15:01] | Oh, so you thought you would climb in my window… | 那你觉得就应该爬进我的窗户来… |
[15:06] | and we’d have a little raw footage? No. | 并且跟我表演一点被剪掉的镜头? 不 |
[15:09] | No, I wouldn’t dream of breaking your underwear rule. | 不 我不会突破你的内衣底线的 |
[15:13] | I just thought maybe we could do a little on-top-of-the-clothes stuff. | 我在想 我们可以穿着衣服来做 |
[15:21] | Okay. Yeah? | 好吧 真的? |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:27] | ♪ If we ever fly away ♪ | |
[15:31] | ♪ Baby, I’m with you ♪ | |
[15:35] | ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪ | |
[15:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:47] | ♪ La, la, la, la la, la, la ♪ | |
[15:57] | Okay. Okay, okay. Time is up, stud-muffin. | 好了 好了 时间到了 性感猛男 |
[16:01] | God, you see what you do to me? | 天哪 你看你怎么对待我 |
[16:04] | You know what my dad’ll do to you? | 你知道我爸会怎样对你吗? |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | I’m going. Okay. | 我走了 好吧 |
[16:16] | ♪ Romeo and Juliet ♪ | |
[16:19] | ♪ Are together in eternity ♪ | |
[16:22] | You know, I… I appreciate the romantic gesture. | 你知道 我…我很感激你这种浪漫情调 |
[16:25] | ♪ So, come on, baby ♪ | |
[16:27] | Hey, about the, uh, the sex stuff? | 嗨 关于那个性方面的事 |
[16:31] | I’m not trying to rush you at all. | 我根本不是想催促你 |
[16:33] | I was only half serious. | 我只是半开玩笑的 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:38] | ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪ | |
[16:43] | ♪ Baby, I’m your man ♪ | |
[16:46] | Hey, Billy. | 嗨 比利 |
[16:48] | Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship? | 我们来个PG-13级的关系怎样? |
[16:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么样的? |
[17:01] | My God. You’re just a tease. | 哼 别取笑我了 |
[17:12] | Thirty-five… | 三十五… |
[17:15] | Situation under control. | 局势已被控制 |
[17:18] | Roger, dispatch. | 收到 马上去 |
[17:21] | There’s blood found? All right. | 发现了血? 好的 |
[17:39] | …are doing drugs they buy in the classrooms… | …在教室里吸毒… |
[17:42] | and that they are involved in the occult. | 并涉及那件神秘的事件 |
[17:44] | Occult? | 神秘的事? |
[17:47] | Woodsboro, California, was devastated last night… | 加州伍兹士堡昨晚被震惊了… |
[17:50] | when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. | 两名十几岁的学生被残忍地谋杀 |
[17:53] | Authorities have yet to issue a statement… | 警方至今未作任何说明 |
[17:55] | but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made… | 但消息来源说未有人被捕… |
[17:58] | and the murderer could strike again. Do you believe this shit? | 凶手可能再次作案 你相信这件事吗? |
[18:00] | Damn! What is going on? You don’t know? | 发生了什么事? 你还不知道? |
[18:04] | Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night. | 凯西·贝克尔和史蒂夫·厄斯 昨晚被杀了 |
[18:07] | What? No way. | 什么? 不会吧! |
[18:09] | And we’re not just talking killed; we’re talking splatter-movie killed. | 不止是被杀 而且还是血腥的谋杀 |
[18:12] | Ripped open from end to end. | 从头到脚都被割开了 |
[18:14] | Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English. | 凯西·贝克尔? 她上英语课时坐在我的旁边呀 |
[18:16] | Not anymore. It’s so sad. | 以后不会了 真是太不幸了 |
[18:18] | Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree… | 她的爸爸和妈妈 发现她吊在一棵树下… |
[18:21] | her insides on the outside. Oh, my God! | 她的内脏露在外面 天哪! |
[18:24] | Do they know who did it? | 他们知道谁是凶手吗? |
[18:26] | Fucking clueless. They’re interrogating the entire school. | 一点线索都没有 他们正对校内所有人问话 |
[18:29] | Teachers, students, janitors. They think it’s school-related? | 教师 学生 工友等 他们认为跟校内的人有关? |
[18:32] | They don’t know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they’ve seen in years. | 他们不知道 杜威说他们已经 多年没见过这么恶性的案件 |
[18:36] | Even worse than… | 更糟的是… |
[18:38] | Well… it’s bad. | 是啊…很糟糕 |
[18:45] | Here you go, Mrs. Tate. Thank you, James. | 给您 泰特太太 谢谢你 詹姆士 |
[18:52] | Sidney. | 西德尼 |
[18:54] | It would appear to be your turn. | 到你了 |
[19:00] | Who’s up next? Uh, Sidney Prescott. | 谁是下一个? 哦 西德尼·普里斯科特 |
[19:04] | She was daughter of, uh… | 她是…的女儿 唉… |
[19:08] | Sidney, how you feelin’? Fine. | 西德尼 感觉怎么样? 还好 |
[19:11] | Hi, Sidney. | 嗨 西德尼 |
[19:13] | Sheriff Burke, Dewey. | 治安官伯克 杜威 |
[19:15] | Uh, that’s Deputy Riley today, Sid. | 哦 西德尼 那是副警长莱利 |
[19:18] | How is everything? Good. | 你好吗? 好 |
[19:22] | And your dad? How’s he doin’? | 你父亲怎样? 他还好吗? |
[19:24] | We’re fine. Thanks. We’re gonna keep this very brief, Sidney. | 我们很好 谢谢 西德尼 我们不会耽误你太长时间的 |
[19:28] | The police just want to ask you a few questions. You okay? | 警察只想问你几个问题 可以吗? |
[19:31] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[19:32] | Sidney, were you very close to Casey Becker? | 西德尼 你和凯西·贝克尔的关系很好吗? |
[19:35] | Remember, your principal loves you, and I want you to be safe. | 记住 你们的校长是爱你们的 我希望你们每个人都平安 |
[19:39] | All students are encouraged to return home promptly from school grounds. | 所有的学生请从学校立即回家 |
[19:43] | Avoid strangers; walk in twos and threes. | 请结伴回家 不要跟陌生人接触 |
[19:45] | What kind of questions did they ask you, Sidney? | 西德尼 他们问你什么问题了? |
[19:47] | They asked if I knew Casey. They asked me that too. | 他们问我是否认识凯西 他们也问我同样的问题 |
[19:49] | Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt? Yeah, they did. | 嗨 他们有问你喜欢打猎吗? 是呀 他们问了 |
[19:52] | Did they ask you? | 他们问了你没有? |
[19:54] | Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt? | 他们为什么要问你这个问题? |
[19:56] | ‘Cause their bodies were gutted. | 因为被害者的尸体都被开膛了 |
[19:58] | Thank you, Randy. They didn’t ask me if I like to hunt. | 谢谢 兰迪 他们没有问我是否喜欢打猎 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause there’s no way a girl could’ve killed ’em. That is so sexist. | 因为凶手不可能是个女孩 大男子主义 |
[20:05] | The killer could easily be female. “Basic Instinct.” | 凶手有可能是女性 看过《本能》吗? |
[20:07] | That was an ice pick. Not exactly the same thing. | 那是用的破冰锤 跟这不是一码事 |
[20:10] | Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. | 是呀! 凯西和史蒂夫的内脏全被掏出来了 |
[20:12] | And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that. | 事实是 只有男的才干得出来 |
[20:15] | Or a man’s mentality. | 或是男人型的女人 |
[20:17] | How do you… gut someone? | 你知道怎样… 才能把人的内脏挖出来? |
[20:23] | You take a knife, and you slit ’em from the groin to sternum. | 用一把刀 从腹股沟一直割到胸骨 |
[20:27] | Hey, it’s called tact, you fuck rag. | 嗨 别说了 你这个追求感官刺激的家伙 |
[20:31] | Hey, Stu, didn’t you used to date Casey? | 嘿 斯图 你没有和凯西约会过吗? |
[20:34] | Yeah, for like two seconds. Before she dumped him for Steve. | 有过 很短 在她为了史蒂夫 而甩了他之前 |
[20:38] | I thought you dumped her for me. | 我还以为你是为我 而把她踹了呢 |
[20:40] | I did. He’s full of shit. And are the police aware that you dated the victim? | 当然是呀! 别听他胡说 警察知道你和被害者有过约会吗? |
[20:43] | Hey, what’re you saying? That I killed her? | 嘿 你说什么? 我杀了他? |
[20:46] | It would certainly improve your high school “Q.” | 那绝对会提高你 高中生活的质量 |
[20:48] | Stu was with me last night, okay? Yeah, I was. | 斯图昨晚和我在一起 好不好? 是 确实是 |
[20:52] | Was that before or after he sliced and diced? | 那是在杀人之前还是在之后? |
[20:56] | Fuck you, nutcase. Where were you last night? | 去你的 你这个疯子 昨晚你又在哪儿? |
[20:58] | Working, thank you. At the video store? I thought they fired your ass. | 在工作 还在那个音像店? 我还以为他们把你炒了呢 |
[21:02] | Twice. | 炒过两次 |
[21:04] | I didn’t kill anybody. Nobody said you did. | 我没有杀任何人 没有人说你杀了人 |
[21:08] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[21:10] | Besides, it takes a man to do something like that. | 再说 只有男人才下得了那样的手 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna gut your ass in a second, kid. Tell me something. | 我马上就把你的屁股割下来 小子 告诉我 |
[21:18] | Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? | 你是不是真的把她的肝放进了信箱? |
[21:20] | ‘Cause I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox next to her spleen and pancreas. | 我听说他们在信箱里 找到了她的肝 脾和胰 |
[21:24] | You goon! Fuck! I’m trying to eat here. | 你这个混蛋! 我还想在这儿吃东西呢 |
[21:26] | She’s getting mad, all right? | 她已经受不了了 对吧? |
[21:29] | You better “liver” alone. | 你最好肝远一点(“肝”在英语里的发音 和”离她”连读听起来差不多) |
[21:33] | “Liver” alone! | “肝”远一点! |
[21:39] | “Liv…” Ow! “Liver. Liver.” It was a joke. | “肝…” 噢! “肝 肝 肝” 开个玩笑而已 |
[21:48] | See you, Sidney. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Sid. | 再见 西德尼 明天见 西德尼 |
[22:14] | So, you’re sure I can stay over, ’cause my dad won’t be back ’til Sunday. | 那 你确信我可以过夜吗? 我爸爸到星期天才会回来 |
[22:18] | No problem. I’ll pick you up after practice. | 没问题 我锻炼完后就来接你 |
[22:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:24] | Uh-huh. It’s just… | 嗯…嗯 只是… |
[22:26] | you know, the police and the reporters… | 你知道 警察和那些记者们… |
[22:28] | it’s like deja vu all over again. | 对我而言有一种似曾相识的感觉 |
[22:30] | I’ll be there by 7:00. I promise. | 我7点钟一定到你那儿 我发誓 |
[22:33] | Thanks, Tatum. Later. | 谢谢 塔特姆 过会儿见 |
[23:23] | The bodies of 17-year-old Casey Becker… | 17岁的凯西·贝克尔… |
[23:25] | and her 18-year-old boyfriend, Steven Orth… | 和她的18岁男友 史蒂夫·厄斯的尸体 |
[23:27] | were discovered late last night by the girl’s parents… | 昨天晚上被女孩的父母发现… |
[23:29] | The Woodsboro double murder case. | 伍兹士堡双重谋杀案 |
[23:31] | Authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the savage… | 警方正为缺少线索而为难 而残暴的凶手… |
[23:34] | The town’s in shock, and no one can quite believe what has happened here… | 惨案震惊了全镇 没有人愿相信这里发生的惨案… |
[23:38] | although this is not the first time this small community… | 虽然这不是伍兹士堡小镇首次… |
[23:41] | of Woodsboro has endured such tragedy. | 经历这种惨剧 |
[23:44] | Only a year ago Maureen Prescott, wife and mother… | 仅仅在一年前 毛里恩·普里斯科特 一位妻子兼母亲… |
[23:46] | was found raped and murdered not far from this peaceful town square. | 被强奸并杀害在这个 安宁的小镇广场不远处 |
[25:01] | Hello? Practice ran late. I’m on my way, okay? | 喂? 锻炼得太晚了 我就来 好吗? |
[25:07] | It’s past 7:00. | 七点过了 |
[25:09] | Don’t worry. Casey and Steve didn’t bite it ’til way after 10:00. | 别担心, 凯西和史蒂夫都是十点后才遇害的 |
[25:12] | Oh. Oh, that’s comforting. | 哦 哦 这令我放心多了 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna swing by the video store. | 我要去一趟音像店 |
[25:17] | I was thinkin’ Tom Cruise, “All The Right Moves.” | 我在考虑租汤姆·克鲁斯 的《步步登天》 |
[25:19] | If you pause it just right, you can see his penis. | 如果你在适当的地方暂停下来 你可以看见他的阳具 |
[25:22] | Whatever. Just hurry, okay? Ta-ta, Sid. | 不管怎样 你快点儿来 好吗? 那回头见 西德 |
[25:35] | Tatum, just get in the car… Hello, Sidney. | 塔特姆 快开车过来… 你好 西德尼 |
[25:40] | Uh… hi, who is this? | 嗯…嗨 你是谁? |
[25:43] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[25:47] | Well, I-I have no idea. | 唔… 我 我不知道 |
[25:50] | Scary night, isn’t it? | 恐怖的夜晚 是吧? |
[25:52] | With the murders and all, it’s like right out of a horror movie or something. | 那些谋杀 太像恐怖电影里的情节了 |
[25:56] | Randy, you gave yourself away. | 兰迪 我知道是你了 |
[25:59] | Are you calling from work, ’cause Tatum’s on her way over. | 你是从工作的地方来电的吧 塔特姆正往你那儿去 |
[26:01] | Do you like scary movies, Sidney? | 你喜欢恐怖电影吗 西德尼? |
[26:05] | I like that thing you’re doing with your voice, Randy. It’s sexy. | 我喜欢你这种语调 兰迪 很性感 |
[26:08] | What’s your favorite scary movie? | 你最喜欢的恐怖电影是什么? |
[26:11] | Oh, come on. You know I don’t watch that shit. | 噢 得了 你知道我不看那些垃圾的 |
[26:13] | Why not? Too scared? No. No. | 为什么不? 害怕? 不 不 |
[26:16] | It’s just, what’s the point? They’re all the same. | 只是 怎么说呢? 它们看起来都一样 |
[26:18] | Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can’t act… | 愚蠢的凶手总是猎杀 那些毫无反抗的大波妹 |
[26:21] | who’s always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. | 这些大波妹总是跑上楼 而不懂应该从正门出去 |
[26:24] | It’s insulting. Are you alone in the house? | 这真是对观众的侮辱 你一个人在家吗? |
[26:28] | Randy, that’s so unoriginal. I’m disappointed in you. | 兰迪 问得太没有创意了 真对你失望 |
[26:31] | Maybe that’s because I’m not Randy. | 也许那是因为我不是兰迪 |
[26:41] | So, who are you? | 那 你是谁? |
[26:43] | The question isn’t “Who am I?” | 你不应问”我是谁” |
[26:45] | The question is “Where am I?” | 而应问”我在哪儿” |
[26:50] | S-S-So, where are you? | 那 那… 你在哪儿? |
[26:53] | Your front porch. | 你家前门廊 |
[26:59] | Why would you be calling from my front porch? | 你为什么要在那儿打电话? |
[27:02] | That’s the original part. | 这个问题有创意 |
[27:05] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[27:11] | Well, I call your bluff. | 哼 我说你是个骗子 |
[27:26] | So, where are you? Right here. | 你在哪儿? 就在这儿 |
[28:01] | Can you see me right now? Uh-huh. | 你现在能看见我吗? 当然 |
[28:04] | Uh-huh, okay. | 当然? 好吧 |
[28:06] | What am I doin’? Huh? | 我现在在干嘛? 啊? |
[28:09] | Huh? What am I doin’? Hello! | 哈哈? 我在干嘛? 喂! |
[28:14] | Nice try, Randy. | 演得不错 兰迪 |
[28:16] | Tell Tatum to hurry up, okay? Bye now. | 叫塔特姆快点 好不? 再见 |
[28:18] | If you hang up on me, you’ll die just like your mother! | 如果你挂断 你就会像你妈一样死! |
[28:22] | Do you wanna die, Sidney? Your mother sure didn’t. | 你想死吗 西德尼? 你妈是肯定不想的 |
[28:29] | Fuck you, you cretin! | 去你的 杂种! |
[29:00] | No! | 不! |
[29:32] | Shit! | 靠! |
[29:48] | Billy! | 比利! |
[29:50] | The door’s locked. I heard screaming. You all right? | 门锁上了 我听到了尖叫声 你没事吧? |
[29:53] | The killer’s here. He’s in the house. | 杀手在这儿 他在这房子里 |
[29:55] | He’s in the house. He’s got a knife. | 他在屋子里 他有刀 |
[29:58] | He’s gone. He’s gone. | 他走了 他走了 |
[30:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[30:12] | What? | 什么? |
[30:17] | Sid, what? | 西德尼 怎么了? |
[30:22] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait. Wait, Sidney, wait! | 喂 喂 等等 等等 等等 西德尼 等等! |
[30:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! What’s going on? | 等等 等等 等等 等等! 怎么了? |
[30:27] | Sidney, come back! Sidney! | 西德尼 回来! 西德尼! |
[30:35] | Sorry! I found this. Come on! | 对不起! 我找到这个 来吧! |
[30:39] | All right, hold your hands together. | 好了 并拢双手 |
[30:41] | Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent? I didn’t do anything. | 你想放弃保持沉默的权利吗? 我没有干任何事 |
[30:44] | Do you wish to give up your right to speak to an attorney… | 你想放弃和律师谈话的权力… |
[30:46] | and have them present during questioning? | 及讯问时律师可以在场的权力吗? |
[30:48] | Ask her. She’ll tell you. | 问她 她会告诉你的 |
[30:52] | I caught him, Sheriff. Wait. Who is that? | 我逮住他了 治安官 等等 他是谁? |
[30:54] | Billy Loomis. Sheriff, Sheriff, call these guys off. | 比利·卢米斯 治安官 治安官 放开我 |
[30:58] | I didn’t do it. Sheriff, wait. | 不是我 治安官 等等 |
[31:01] | Wait, listen. Call my dad. | 等等 听着 打电话给我爸爸 |
[31:03] | Please, call him. He’ll tell you. Call him. | 求你了 打电话给我爸 他会告诉你的 请打个电话 |
[31:06] | Sidney! Sidney! | 西德尼! 西德尼! |
[31:09] | How’s she doing? Sid’s tougher than she looks. | 她怎样? 西德尼比看起来坚强 |
[31:11] | She’d have to be, all the shit she’s been through. | 她必须这样 经历了这么多糟糕的事 |
[31:14] | Sid! Well, we’re seein’ a lot of you today. | 西德尼! 是呀 今天我们又见到你了 |
[31:18] | You gonna be able to come down to the station and answer a few questions, Sid? | 西德尼 请跟我们到警局 有些问题要问你 |
[31:22] | Oh, shit! Sidney! | 啊 该死! 西德尼! |
[31:24] | God, Sid, I’m so sorry I was late. Are you all right? | 天啊 西德尼 非常对不起 我来晚了 你没事吧? |
[31:26] | Tatum, you can’t be here. This is an official crime scene. | 塔特姆 你不能在这儿 这是犯罪现场 |
[31:28] | It’s okay. Her dad’s out of town. She’s staying with us. | 没关系 她爸爸出差了 她要住我们家 |
[31:32] | Does Mom know? | 妈妈知道吗? |
[31:34] | Yes, doofus. Let’s get you out of here. | 知道 猪头 我们走吧 |
[31:36] | She’ll be okay. Thanks. | 她会没事的 谢谢 |
[31:38] | Oh, you won’t believe this. | 噢 你不会相信这的 |
[31:44] | Creepy, huh? | 令人毛骨悚然 对吧? |
[31:55] | I’ll be damned. What? | 我真该死 什么? |
[31:57] | Jesus! The camera, hurry! My name isn’t Jesus. | 老天! 快取摄像机! 我的名字不是老天 |
[32:01] | Sidney, is that you in there? | 西德尼 是你在里面吗? |
[32:03] | Excuse me. Is that Sidney Prescott they took away? | 对不起 请问他们带走的是 西德尼·普里斯科特吗? |
[32:05] | I’m not talking to you. What happened to her? | 不告诉你 她怎么了? |
[32:07] | None of your damned business. I heard something about a costume. Is that true? | 不管你的屁事 我听说有一个面具 对不对? |
[32:11] | Can you tell me anything? Yeah, you’re a real pain in the ass. | 你一点消息都不能告诉我吗? 好啊 你是屁眼里的痔疮 |
[32:15] | Leave Sid alone. | 别去烦西德尼 |
[32:18] | Where’s she goin’? | 她去哪儿了? |
[32:21] | Look. Kenny? Yeah? | 听着 肯尼 什么? |
[32:23] | I know that you’re about 50 pounds overweight… | 我知道你超重过50磅… |
[32:26] | but when I say “hurry,” | 但当我说”快”时 |
[32:28] | please interpret that as “move your fat, tub-of-lard ass now!” | 请理解为”立即移动你这头 肥胖 笨拙的蠢驴的大屁股” |
[32:34] | Did you find him? | 找到他了吗? |
[32:37] | You sure it was the Hilton? | 确信在希尔顿饭店? |
[32:40] | At the airport. He’s not registered there. | 机场那儿的 他没在那儿登记 |
[32:46] | Could he have stayed somewhere else? | 他会在别的什么地方吗? |
[32:49] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我想我不知道 |
[32:53] | Don’t worry, Sid. | 没关系 西德 |
[32:55] | We’ll find him. Dewey, they got that mask in. | 我们会找到他的 杜威 他们把那个面具拿来了 |
[33:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[33:10] | Let me ask you this. What’re you doin’ with a cellular telephone, son? | 我来问你 小子 你拿着个手机干什么? |
[33:15] | Everybody’s got one, Sheriff. | 治安官 每个人都有的 |
[33:17] | I didn’t make those calls, I swear. | 我发誓 不是我打的 |
[33:20] | Check the phone bill, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 干嘛不去查查电话帐单? |
[33:22] | Call Vital Phone Comp. They got the records of every number dialed. | 打电话给威特尔电话公司 他们有全部的通信记录 |
[33:24] | Thanks, Hank. We’re on top of it. | 谢谢 汉克斯 我们知道 |
[33:27] | What were you doing over at Sidney’s house tonight? | 你今晚跑到西德尼家去干什么? |
[33:30] | I wanted to see her, that’s all. | 我只是想见见她 |
[33:32] | And last night? Sidney said you crawled through her window last night too. | 那昨晚呢? 西德尼说你 昨晚也爬进了她的窗户 |
[33:36] | You went out last night? | 你昨晚出去了? |
[33:39] | I was watching TV. I got bored. I decided to go for a ride. | 我看电视看烦了 就决定出去兜兜风 |
[33:43] | Did you happen to ride by Casey Becker’s house? | 你是否正好就兜到 凯西·贝克尔的家了? |
[33:46] | No, I didn’t. Sheriff, I didn’t kill anybody! | 没有 我没有 治安官 我没有杀任何人! |
[33:56] | We’re gonna have to hold you, son, ’til we get those phone records. | 在那些电话记录来之前 我们不能放你 小子 |
[34:02] | That’s crazy. | 这真荒唐 |
[34:04] | You know that? I didn’t do it. | 你知道的 不是我干的 |
[34:19] | Camera Two? Okay. | 二号机? 好的 |
[34:21] | Are there anymore doughnuts in there? | 里面还有更多的面包圈吗? |
[34:23] | Move it, Kenny. They’re not lettin’ anybody in. | 快走 肯尼 他们不会让任何人进的 |
[34:26] | I’m not just anyone. Bitch goddess. | 我不是普通人 变态婊子 |
[34:29] | Kenny, are we on? Yeah, go. | 肯尼 好了吗? 好了 开始 |
[34:31] | Hi, Gale Weathers reporting live from Woodsboro police station… | 大家好 这是加尔·威瑟斯在 伍兹士堡警察局的现场报道… |
[34:34] | where we hope to get a glimpse of Sidney Prescott. | 我们希望能采访到 西德尼·普里斯科特 |
[34:36] | Hey, watch it, lady. Hey, watch the hand! Do you know who you’re dealing with? | 嗨 注意 女士 嗨 拿开你的手 你知道我是谁吗? |
[34:40] | Tell ’em. Come on, Dad. Tell ’em! | 告诉他们 没事 爸爸 告诉他们! |
[34:43] | He’s waiting for the lawyer, Billy. Sidney! | 他正在等律师 比利 西德尼! |
[34:45] | Sidney, come on. You know me. | 西德尼 快点! 你了解我 |
[34:47] | Sidney, look at me! | 西德尼 看看我 |
[34:50] | Come on! | 快点! |
[34:57] | Sid, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? Are you okay? | 西德 我们离开这里吧 好吗? 你没事吧? |
[35:03] | They sell this costume at every five-and-dime in the state. | 这种面具在每个廉价店里都有卖 |
[35:07] | There’s no way to track the purchase. | 不可能从这里找出线索 |
[35:09] | What about that cellular phone bill? | 那个手机帐单记录怎么样? |
[35:12] | We’re pulling Loomis’s account. We won’t know anything until the morning. | 正在检查卢米斯的帐号 明早才有结果 |
[35:15] | Oh, come on! | 噢 快点! |
[35:19] | You think he did it? Twenty years ago, I would’ve said, “Not a chance.” | 你认为是他干的? 二十年前 我会说”绝对不会” |
[35:23] | But these kids today… damned if I know. | 但是现在的孩子… 谁知道呢? |
[35:28] | Hey, Dewey, can we go now? Hold on a second. | 嘿 杜威 我们可以走了吗? 等一下 |
[35:31] | Goddamn it, Dewey! What did Mama tell you? | 讨厌 杜威! 妈妈是怎么跟你说的? |
[35:34] | When I wear this badge, you treat me like a man of the law! | 当我戴上这警徽时 你应该把我当成执法人员! |
[35:37] | I’m sorry, Deputy Dewey-boy, but we’re ready to go. | 对不起 副治安官杜威朋友 我们准备走了 |
[35:39] | Now, okay? Whoa. | 现在 好不好? 哇 |
[35:42] | Take ’em out the back way. Avoid that circus out there. | 带他们从后面走 避开前门那些耍杂的 |
[35:46] | Come on. Don’t touch me! | 来吧 别碰我! |
[35:49] | He’s my superior. Janitors are your superior. | 他是我的上级 看门的才是你的上级呢 |
[35:55] | Let’s get back to work! | 来 大家开始工作! |
[36:03] | Isn’t there a back way out of this building? Yeah. | 这栋楼有没有后门? 有 |
[36:06] | Down that alley, I think. | 应该是顺着这条小路 |
[36:11] | You guys just stay here. I’m gonna get the car. | 你们呆在这儿 我去取车 |
[36:14] | Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. | 别走开 别出声 |
[36:18] | There she is. Sidney! | 她在那儿 西德尼! |
[36:21] | Hi, that’s some night. What happened? Are you all right? | 嗨 真是 发生什么了? 你没事吧? |
[36:24] | She’s not answering any questions. Just leave us alone. | 她不会回答你的问题的 别烦我们 |
[36:26] | No, Tatum, it’s okay. She’s just doin’ her job, right, Gale? | 不 塔特姆 没事 人家只是在工作而已 是吧 加尔? |
[36:29] | Yes, that’s right. So, how’s the book? | 是呀 没错 那本书怎样了? |
[36:32] | Well, it’ll be out later this year. | 啊 今年迟些时候才能出来 |
[36:35] | Oh, I’ll look for it. | 哦 我一定会看的 |
[36:37] | I’ll send you a copy. | 我会送你一本的 |
[36:40] | Jeez. | 哎呀! |
[36:42] | Nice shot. Bitch. | 干得好! 婊子 |
[36:45] | No, I mean, camera shot. Where’d you learn to punch like that? | 不 我是说摄像干得不错 你从哪儿学会这样打人的? |
[36:48] | God, I loved it. “I’ll send you a copy.” | 老天 我真喜欢这个 “我会送你一本的” |
[36:51] | Bam! Bitch went down. | 梆! 婊子倒下了 |
[36:53] | “I’ll send you a copy.” Bam! Sid… Superbitch! | “我会送你一本的 “梆! 西德… 超级婊子! |
[36:57] | You are so cool. | 你真是太酷了 |
[36:59] | Thought you might want some ice for that right hook. | 打出那记右勾拳后 你的手可能需要些冰块 |
[37:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:04] | I’ll be right next door. Try to get some sleep. | 我就在隔壁 想睡一会 |
[37:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:13] | Do you really think Billy did it? | 你真认为是比利干的吗? |
[37:17] | He was there, Tatum. | 他当时在那儿 塔特姆 |
[37:19] | He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was too perfect. | 人注定会有缺陷的 他以前在我眼里太完美了 |
[37:24] | Telephone, honey. | 电话 亲爱的 |
[37:27] | Who is it? It’s for Sid. | 是谁? 找西德的 |
[37:29] | My dad? | 我爸爸? |
[37:30] | I don’t think so. Take a message. | 恐怕不是 叫他留言 |
[37:33] | No, um, I’ll get it. | 不 嗯 我来接 |
[37:39] | How’s she doin’? | 她怎么样? |
[37:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:46] | Hello, Sidney. | 你好 西德尼 |
[37:48] | No! | 不! |
[37:50] | Poor Billy-boyfriend. | 你男朋友比利真可怜 |
[37:52] | An innocent guy doesn’t stand a chance with you. | 那个无辜的家伙 再也 没有机会和你在一起了 |
[37:55] | Leave me alone! Looks like you fingered the wrong guy… again. | 放过我! 看起来你又一次指控错人了 |
[37:59] | Who are you? Dewey! Hang up, Sid. | 你是谁? 杜威! 挂电话 西德 |
[38:02] | Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon enough. | 别担心 你很快就会知道的 |
[38:05] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[38:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[38:13] | What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[38:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:33] | Sidney Prescott, who escaped a vicious attack last night… | 昨晚逃过了那场恶性袭击事件的 西德尼·普里斯科特… |
[38:37] | is the daughter of Maureen Prescott… | 是毛里恩·普里斯科特的女儿… |
[38:39] | who was brutally killed last year… | 毛里恩去年被残忍地谋杀… |
[38:42] | when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home… | 已被裁定有罪的凶手科顿·威而瑞 当时闯入他们家里… |
[38:44] | and savagely raped and tortured the deceased. | 野蛮地强奸并折磨了死者 |
[38:47] | Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence… | 科顿·威而瑞目前正在 为其死刑判决上诉… |
[38:50] | handed down after the young Sidney testified against him. | 在年轻的西德尼指证他后 他被判处死罪 |
[38:53] | She was the key witness in the state’s case against the… | 她是那个案件中的关键证人… |
[38:58] | It’s never gonna stop, is it? | 他们真是没完没了 是吧? |
[39:01] | Billy was released. | 比利被释放了 |
[39:04] | His cellular bill was clean. He didn’t make those calls. | 他的手机记录没有问题 不是他打的那些电话 |
[39:08] | We’re checkin’ every cellular account in the county. | 我们正在检查本县内 所有手机的通话记录 |
[39:11] | Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced. | 所有打给你或凯西·贝克尔 的电话都会被对照参考 |
[39:15] | It’s gonna take some time, but we’ll find him. | 需要些时间 但我们一定会找到他的 |
[39:18] | Okay? | 好了 |
[39:37] | Don’t worry, Sid, it’s school. You’ll be safe here. | 别担心 西德 这儿是学校 你会很安全的 |
[39:40] | So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered? | 差一点儿就被残忍地宰割 你有什么感想? |
[39:43] | Hey, leave her alone! People wanna know. They have a right to know. | 嘿 别烦她! 人们想知道 他们有权知道 |
[39:46] | Leave her alone. How does it feel? | 别烦她 感觉如何? |
[39:48] | She just wants to get an education. Turn that thing off. | 她只是来上学的 把那些东西关掉 |
[39:52] | What? | 什么? |
[39:54] | Just a sec. | 等一会儿 |
[40:07] | Stop right there. | 停那儿别动 |
[40:09] | I’m not here to fight. I just need to talk. | 我不是来打架的 我需要和你谈谈 |
[40:11] | Kenny, camera, now! Off the record. No camera. | 肯尼 马上准备摄象机! 不用记录 不要摄像 |
[40:14] | Forget it. Please? You owe me. | 忘了吧 什么? 你欠我的 |
[40:17] | I owe you shit! You owe my mother! | 我欠你狗屎啊! 你欠我母亲的! |
[40:22] | Your mother’s murder was last year’s hottest court case. | 你母亲的谋杀案是去年最轰动的庭案 |
[40:25] | Somebody was gonna write about it. | 总会有个人为此写书的 |
[40:27] | And it had to be you with all your lies and bullshit theories. | 是啊 并且这个人还就得像你一样 充满了谎言和狗屎理论 |
[40:30] | What is your problem? You got what you wanted. | 你有什么毛病? 你还想要什么? |
[40:33] | Cotton Weary’s in jail. They’re gonna gas him. A book is not gonna change that. | 科顿·威而瑞被关进监狱了 并将被执行毒刑 一本书根本改变不了这个 |
[40:39] | Do you still think he’s innocent? | 你还认为他是无辜的? |
[40:42] | Your testimony put him away. It doesn’t really matter what I think. | 你的证词使他定罪 我怎么想根本无关紧要 |
[40:45] | During the trial, you did all those stories about me. You called me a liar. | 当时审讯时 你就编造了那些故事 还说我在撒谎 |
[40:49] | I think you falsely identified him, yes. | 是的 我认为你认错人了 |
[40:51] | Have you talked to Cotton? Many times. | 你跟科顿谈过吗? 很多次 |
[40:55] | And has his story changed? | 那你对他所说的那些故事改变过吗? |
[40:57] | Not one word. | 一点儿也没有 |
[40:59] | He admits to having sex with your mother, but that’s all. | 他只承认和你母亲有过性关系 |
[41:02] | He’s lying. She never would’ve touched him. | 他在撒谎 我母亲根本碰都不会碰他 |
[41:04] | He raped her, and then he… | 他强奸了她 并且… |
[41:06] | He butchered her. Her blood was all over his coat. | 肢解了她 他的外套上占满了我妈的血 |
[41:09] | He was drunk that night. | 他那天晚上喝多了 |
[41:11] | He left his coat at your house after your mother seduced him. | 你妈引诱他后 他把外套落在你家了 |
[41:14] | I saw him leave wearing it. No, you saw someone leave wearing that coat. | 我看见他离开时穿着 不 你看见的是另 一个人穿的那件外套 |
[41:18] | The same someone who planted it in Cotton’s car, framing him. | 那个人又把外套放进科顿的车里 陷害他 |
[41:24] | No. Cotton murdered my mother. | 不 科顿杀了我妈 |
[41:30] | You’re not so sure anymore, are you? | 你不像以前那样确信了 是吗? |
[41:35] | Nice welt, sweetie. Let’s go, Sid. | 脸肿得好漂亮啊 亲爱的 我们走 西德 |
[41:38] | The killer’s still on the loose, isn’t he? | 杀手还在逍遥法外 对不? |
[41:40] | Come on, Sid. Those murders are related. | 走吧 西德 这些谋杀是有联系的 |
[41:43] | I’m sorry I mangled your face. | 对不起 我把你的脸打肿了 |
[41:46] | Sidney, don’t go! Just stop, all right? | 西德尼 别走! 别跟来 知道不? |
[41:54] | Jesus Christ! | 老天! |
[41:56] | An innocent man on death row. A killer still on the loose. | 无辜的人等着被执行死刑 而真正的凶手却逍遥法外 |
[42:00] | Kenny, tell me I’m dreaming. You wanna go live? | 肯尼 告诉我我是在做梦 你想现场直播这些? |
[42:02] | Not so fast. We don’t have anything concrete. You can’t just sit on it. | 别着急 我们还没有确切的线索 你不能一直拖延下去 |
[42:06] | I know! That’s why we need proof. | 我知道! 这就是为什么我们迫切需要证据 |
[42:09] | If I’m right about this, I could save a man’s life. | 如果我这次对了 我就挽救了一个人的生命 |
[42:13] | Do you know what that could do for my book sales? | 你知道那会对我写的书 的销量有什么样的影响吗? |
[42:17] | This is a mistake. I shouldn’t be here. | 这真是个错误 我不该在这儿的 |
[42:19] | I want you to meet me right here after class, okay, Sid? | 我希望你下课后来这儿 见我 好吗 西德尼? |
[42:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:26] | Hey, I haven’t seen Billy around. Is he really pissed? | 嘿 怎么没见到比利 难道他真的很恼火? |
[42:31] | Oh, you mean after you branded him the Candyman? | 哦 你以为你只是 把糖纸贴在他身上? |
[42:33] | No, his heart’s broken. Ow! Stu! | 不 他是伤心透了 哎哟! 斯图! |
[42:44] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么要这样? |
[42:46] | Are you kidding me? Look at this place. It’s like Christmas. | 你开玩笑吗? 看看这周围 像是过圣诞 |
[42:49] | Stupidity leak. Ow. Easy. | 别犯傻了 哎哟 轻点 |
[42:52] | Sidney! | 西德尼! |
[42:55] | Ow! Jesus, shit! | 哎哟! 老天 真是! |
[42:57] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[43:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You still think it’s me. | 哇 哇 哇 哇 你还认为是我干的? |
[43:04] | No. No, I-I don’t. | 不 不 我不是 |
[43:06] | It’s just… somebody was there. | 只是… 确实有人在那儿 |
[43:10] | Billy, someone tried to kill me. | 比利 有人想杀我 |
[43:12] | I know, I know. The cops said I scared him away. It wasn’t me, Sid. | 我知道 我知道 警察说我把他吓走了 那人不是我 西德尼 |
[43:16] | I know. He called me again last night at Tatum’s house. | 我知道 昨晚在塔特姆家里 他又打电话给我了 |
[43:20] | You see? It couldn’t have been me. I was in jail. | 你看 那不可能是我 我在监狱 |
[43:23] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[43:27] | I’m so… sorry. Please understand. | 非常对…对不起 请理解我 |
[43:30] | Understand what? | 理解什么? |
[43:32] | That I have a girlfriend who would rather accuse me… | 难道是我有一个宁愿指控我为… |
[43:35] | of being a psychopathic killer than touch me? | 变态杀手 而不愿摸摸我的女友? |
[43:37] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道你说的不是真的 |
[43:41] | Then what is it? What… is it? | 那是什么? 什么…是吗? |
[43:44] | Billy, I was attacked and nearly filleted last night! | 比利 我昨晚被袭击 差点儿被大卸八块! |
[43:46] | I mean between us. | 我是说我们之间的关系 |
[43:48] | You haven’t been the same since… | 你变了 自从… |
[43:53] | Since your mother died. Is your brain leaking? | 你妈妈死后 你脑子又问题呀? |
[43:56] | My mom was killed. I can’t believe you’re bringing this up! | 我妈被谋杀了 真不能相信你又提起这档子事 |
[43:58] | It’s been a year. Tomorrow! One year tomorrow. | 已经一年了 明天! 到明天一年 |
[44:02] | I think it’s time you got over that. | 我觉得现在是该你从 中恢复过来的时侯了 |
[44:04] | When my mom left my dad, I accepted it. That’s the way it is. | 当我妈离开我爸的时侯 我接受了 事情就是这个样子的 |
[44:08] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会再回来了 |
[44:10] | Your parents split up. This is not the same thing. | 你父母离婚了 这不是一码事 |
[44:13] | Your mom left town. She’s not lying in a coffin somewhere. | 你妈只是离开了我们镇 并没有呆在某处的一个棺材里 |
[44:16] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. It’s a bad analogy. | 好吧 好吧 对不起 这真是一个糟糕的比较 |
[44:19] | It’s just that… | 我只是想… |
[44:21] | I want my girlfriend back. | 让我以前样子的女友恢复回来 |
[44:27] | Sid! | 西德! |
[44:29] | Billy, I am sorry if my traumatized life… | 比利 对不起 如果我受到创伤的生活… |
[44:31] | is an inconvenience to you and your perfect existence. | 给你和你完美的存在 造成了不便的话 |
[44:34] | What? Wh… Nobody said that. Sid! | 什么? 什… 没人那样说 西德! |
[44:39] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[44:41] | You make me so sick! | 你们使我恶心! |
[44:43] | Your entire havoc-inducing, thieving, whoring generation disgusts me! | 你们这些破坏狂 小偷 及娼妓的一代真令我恶心! |
[44:47] | So, two of your fellow students… | 你们中的两个学生… |
[44:52] | just savagely murdered… | 刚被残忍地谋杀了… |
[44:54] | and this is the way you show your compassion and sensitivity, huh? | 难道这就是你们表现出 的同情心和伤感吗 嗯? |
[44:57] | Let me tell you something. You’re both expelled! Get out! | 我告诉你们 你们俩都被开除了! 滚! |
[45:01] | Come on, Mr. Himbry! It was just a joke. | 得了 希伯瑞先生! 这只是个玩笑 |
[45:04] | That’s not fair! | 这太不公平了 |
[45:09] | You’re absolutely right. It is not fair. | 你说得对极了 这就是不公平 |
[45:12] | Fairness would be to rip your insides out… | 如果公平的话 我就该 把你们的肠子都挖出来… |
[45:14] | hang you from a tree so we can expose you… | 再把你们吊在树上 让那些… |
[45:17] | for the heartless, desensitized little shits that you are. | 像你们一样无情无义 没有丝毫 感觉的小杂种们都来看 |
[45:32] | She was never attacked. I think she made it all up. | 她没有被袭击过 我觉得一切都是她编的 |
[45:35] | Why would she lie about it? For attention! | 那她为什么要撒谎 为了吸引注意力呗 |
[45:37] | The girl has some serious issues. | 那个女孩有严重的问题 |
[45:45] | What if she did it? | 如果是她干的呢? |
[45:47] | What if Sidney killed Casey and Steve? | 如果是西德尼杀了凯西和史迪夫呢? |
[45:50] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样干? |
[45:52] | Maybe she had the hots for Steve and killed them both in a jealous rage. | 可能是她特别想上史迪夫 因为嫉妒而杀了他们俩 |
[45:55] | What would Sidney want with Steve? She has her own bubble-butt boyfriend. | 为什么西德尼想上史迪夫? 她自己有个翘屁股的性感男友比利呀? |
[46:00] | Maybe she’s a slut just like her mother. | 有可能她也是个荡妇 就像她妈一样 |
[46:04] | You’re evil. Please, it’s a common fact. | 你真恶毒 得了 这是常识 |
[46:07] | Her mother was a tramp. Cut some slack. She watched her mom get butchered. | 她妈是个妓女 如果有机会 她会看着她妈被杀的 |
[46:11] | And it fucked her up royally. Think about it. | 想想看 那会使她多么兴奋呀 |
[46:14] | Her mother’s death leaves her disturbed and hostile. | 她妈的死使她心理变得不正常 还充满敌意 |
[46:16] | In a cruel and inhumane world, she’s delusional. | 在这个残酷而不公平的世界 她太天真妄想了 |
[46:20] | Where is God? Etcetera. Completely suicidal. | 如”上帝在哪儿呀? ” 等等等等 完全是自取灭亡 |
[46:23] | One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself… | 有一天她突然受不了 她想自杀… |
[46:26] | but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year… | 但是她认识到今年少女 自杀已经过时了… |
[46:29] | and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression. | 谋杀会更有利于健康 如果从治疗学上来表述的话 |
[46:33] | Where do you get this shit? Ricki Lake. | 你从哪儿学到的这些狗屁? Ricki Lake说的 |
[46:36] | You are pathetic. | 你真是可悲呀 |
[46:52] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[47:22] | Sidney. | 西德尼 |
[47:29] | Is someone there? | 有人吗? |
[48:10] | In what appears to be a prank… | 在看起来是恶作剧的事件中… |
[48:12] | several students were seen wearing scary masks. | 有人看见几个学生戴着恐怖面具 |
[48:15] | School officials have yet to comment… | 学校当局还没有对此发表评论… |
[48:17] | but this is known to be the same costume worn by the killer. | 现在知道这些面具和 凶手戴的是一样的 |
[48:21] | Seventeen-year-old Casey Becker and her boyfriend Steven Orth have already lost their lives. | 17岁的凯西·贝克尔和她的男友 史迪夫·厄斯已经被杀了 |
[48:25] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个呢? |
[48:27] | You can literally feel the fear on this campus. | 你可以确切地感觉到 恐惧弥漫在这校园中 |
[48:31] | Hi! Gale Weathers, field correspondent, “Top Story.” | 嗨! 我是加尔·威瑟斯 “头条消息”的现场记者 |
[48:34] | I know who you are, Miss Weathers. | 我知道你是谁 威瑟斯小姐 |
[48:36] | How’s the eye? It’s productive. Is there a problem on campus? | 眼睛怎么样? 快好了 校园里有什么问题吗? |
[48:41] | No, everything’s under control. | 没有 一切都在控制中 |
[48:43] | Of course. You’re here. You’re not supposed to be here. | 当然 你在这儿嘛 可是你不该在这儿 |
[48:46] | I know. I should be in New York covering the Sharon Stone stalker… | 我知道 我应该在纽约报道 骚扰莎朗·斯通的人… |
[48:49] | but who knew? | 但是谁知道呢? |
[48:51] | You look awfully young to be a police officer. | 你看起来这么年轻 不像一个警官呀 |
[48:54] | I’m 25 years old. | 我已经25了 |
[48:57] | You know, in a demographic study… | 知道吗 在一项统计调查中… |
[48:59] | I proved to be most popular amongst males 11 to 24. | 我最受11到24岁的男性观众欢迎 |
[49:02] | Guess I just missed you. Of course, you don’t look a day over 12. | 看来我正好错过了你这个年纪 不过 你看起来还不到12岁 |
[49:07] | Except in that upper torso area. | 要是不看你强壮的躯干的话 |
[49:09] | Does the force require you to work out? No, ma’am. | 是警察都要求锻炼吗? 不 女士 |
[49:12] | ‘Cause of my boyish good looks… | 那是为了弥补我这张孩子 气的漂亮脸蛋儿… |
[49:14] | muscle mass has increased my acceptance as a serious police officer. | 如果有一身肌肉的话 可以增加我当高级警官的机会 |
[49:18] | I need your attention now, kids. | 同学们 请注意 |
[49:21] | Due to the recent events that have occurred… | 由于最近发生的事件… |
[49:23] | effective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice. | 学校决定停课 何时开课另行通知 此项宣布立即生效 |
[49:27] | The Woodsboro police department has issued a citywide curfew… | 伍兹士堡警察局发布 了全城范围的宵禁令… |
[49:32] | beginning at 9:00 tonight. | 从今天晚上9点开始 |
[49:36] | Looks like we’ve got a serial killer on our hands. | 看样子我们遇到了一个连环杀手 |
[49:38] | Serial killer’s not really accurate. | “连环杀手”这词并不准确 |
[49:40] | Gotta knock off a couple more to get that title. | 凶手只有再杀几个 才能得到这个头衔 |
[49:43] | Well, we can hope, can’t we? | 啊 我们有这个希望 不是吗? |
[49:46] | I mean, we certainly don’t have any leads. | 我的意思是 我们确实没有任何线索 |
[49:49] | Have you located Sidney’s father yet? No, not yet. | 你找到了西德尼的父亲了吗? 还没有 |
[49:52] | He’s not a suspect, is he? We haven’t ruled him out as a… possibility. | 他不是嫌疑人 对不? 我们还没有排除他的…可能性 |
[49:58] | If you’ll excuse me. I’m sorry. Am I keeping you? | 失陪了 对不起 我妨碍了你吗? |
[50:01] | If I may say so, Miss Weathers… | 可以这样说 威瑟斯小姐… |
[50:05] | you are much prettier in person. | 你真人看起来漂亮多了 |
[50:09] | So you do watch the show. | 那你真的看我的节目了 |
[50:12] | I’m 25. I was 24 for a whole year. | 我今年25 我去年一年都是24 |
[50:18] | Please, call me Gale! | 请叫我加尔吧! |
[50:21] | It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney. | 那只是某些病态的杂种 假扮了逗你的 西德尼 |
[50:23] | No, it was him, Tatum. I know it. | 不 是他 塔特姆 我知道 |
[50:26] | You’re not to pee alone anymore. If you pee, I pee. Is that clear? | 你不要再一个人去卫生间了 如果你去 我也去 明白吗? |
[50:32] | I don’t know what you did, Sidney. | 我不管你做了什么 西德尼 |
[50:34] | But on behalf of the entire student body, we all say, “Thank you!” | 但是代表全体学生 我们要说: “谢谢你” |
[50:36] | Drop it, Stu. I say… | 别说了 斯图 我宣布… |
[50:39] | an impromptu party tonight, my house. | 今晚在我家举办一个即兴聚会 |
[50:42] | Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say? | 来庆祝学校的停课 你说如何? |
[50:44] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[50:46] | This little vixen… | 差不多吧 你这个小泼妇… |
[50:48] | doesn’t invite the entire world, we’ll be fine. | 放心吧 不会邀请所有人的 |
[50:50] | Intimate gathering, intimate friends. | 只是几个老朋友亲密的聚会 |
[50:53] | What do you say, Sid? | 你说怎么样 西德? |
[50:55] | I mean, pathos could have its perks. | 我的意思是 老这样痛苦也不是办法 来轻松一下吧 |
[50:57] | Totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. | 安全方面绝对没有问题 唷 你看我是多么强壮 |
[50:59] | I got you covered, girl. | 姑娘们 我会保护你们的 |
[51:01] | Come on, Sid. For me? It could be fun. | 来吧 西德 给我个面子 很好玩的 |
[51:06] | Okay. Whatever. | 既然这样 好吧 |
[51:09] | Yeah? Nice. | 是吗? 太好了! |
[51:11] | Cool. You guys bring food, all right? | 棒极了 你们带食品 好不好? |
[51:31] | Yes? | 谁? |
[51:33] | Hello? | 谁呀? |
[52:09] | Damn little shits. What’d you call me? Huh? | 他妈的小混蛋 你叫我什么? 嗯? |
[52:12] | Not you, Fred. You prick. | 不是说你 弗雷德 你个笨蛋 |
[53:06] | Aaaah! Aaah! | 啊! 啊! |
[53:09] | Ohhhhh! | 哦! |
[53:21] | ♪ School’s out for summer ♪ | |
[53:28] | What if Cotton Weary is telling the truth? | 如果科顿·威而瑞说的是真的 怎么办? |
[53:28] | ♪ School’s out ♪ | |
[53:31] | Maybe he was having an affair with your mom. | 他也许的确和你妈妈有一腿 |
[53:34] | I mean, your dad was always out of town on business. Maybe… | 我的意思是 你爸爸常常出差不在家 也许… |
[53:38] | Maybe your mom was just a very unhappy woman. | 也许你妈妈只是一个 非常不快乐的女人 |
[53:41] | If they were having an affair, how come Cotton couldn’t prove it in court? | 如果他们真的有一腿 那科顿为什么不能在法庭上证明? |
[53:46] | Well, you can’t prove a rumor. That’s why it’s a rumor. | 嗯 谣言是没法被证明的 这就是为什么叫谣言的缘故 |
[53:50] | Right. Created by that little tabloid twit Gale Weathers. | 对 是那个白痴小报记者 加尔·威瑟斯造的谣 |
[53:56] | It goes further back, Sid. | 背后还有更多的 西德 |
[53:59] | There’s been talk about other men. | 还有有关和其他男人的传闻 |
[54:02] | And you believe it. | 那你相信了? |
[54:04] | Well, you can only hear that Richard Gere gerbil story so many times… | 唉 谣言听得太多了… |
[54:10] | before you have to start believing it. | 你就不得不开始相信 |
[54:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哎 对不起 |
[54:21] | Y-You know, if I was wrong about Cotton Weary… | 你知道 如果我对科顿·威而瑞 的指控错了的话… |
[54:24] | then… the killer’s still out there. | 那么…凶手还在那儿 |
[54:26] | Don’t go there, Sid. | 不要去那儿 西德 |
[54:28] | You’re starting to sound like some Wes Carpenter flick or something. | 你说的听起来开始像韦斯和卡彭特 拍的电影之类的东东了 |
[54:32] | Don’t freak yourself, okay? We’ve got a long night ahead of us. Okay? | 别想得太多 好不? 我们还要度过 一个很长的夜晚呢 |
[54:37] | Let’s boogie. | 让我们跳起来 |
[54:42] | It’s alive! | 还是活的! |
[54:44] | Henry… Oh, in the name of God, now I know… | 亨利… 噢 以上帝的名义 现在我知道… |
[54:48] | Excuse me, dude. | 对不起 伙计 |
[54:52] | Watch it, jerk. I’m sorry. | 注意点 呆子 对不起 |
[54:56] | Ohhhh! | 哎呀! |
[54:58] | Dork. | 混蛋! |
[55:01] | Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man. | 老天 今儿晚上这里可真挤呀 老兄 |
[55:04] | We had a run in the mass murder section. Comin’ to my fiesta? | 来租多重谋杀案之类的片子的人可真多 参加我家的聚会吗? |
[55:07] | Yeah, I’m off early. Curfew, you know. | 当然 今天我放工早 你知道 有宵禁 |
[55:10] | What’s that werewolf movie with E.T.’s mom in it? | 那个有关狼人的电影叫什么来着? 里面还有E.T.的妈妈 |
[55:13] | “The Howling.” Horror. Straight ahead. Okay, thanks. | 《狼嗥》 恐怖片区 一直往前就是 好的 谢谢 |
[55:17] | Oh, now that’s in poor taste. What? | 噢 现在那种片子根本不对人的胃口了 什么? |
[55:21] | If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath… | 如果在一场毫无意义的大屠杀中 只有一个人是嫌疑犯… |
[55:25] | would you be standing in the horror section? | 你还会看吗? |
[55:28] | What? It was just a misunderstanding. He didn’t do anything. | 什么? 那只是一个误会 不是他干的 |
[55:32] | You’re such a little lapdog. | 你真是个小哈巴狗 |
[55:34] | He’s got “killer” printed all over his forehead. Ohhh-kay! | 你看 他的整个额头上都写着 “杀手”两个字 是…吗? |
[55:37] | Really? Well, why’d the cops let him go, smart guy? | 真的吗? 那警察为什么把他放了 大葱头? |
[55:41] | Obviously they don’t watch enough movies. This is standard horror movie stuff. | 显然 他们看的电影还不够多 这是标准的恐怖电影情节 |
[55:45] | “Prom Night” revisited, man. Yeah? Why would he wanna kill his own girlfriend? | 简直是《毕业舞会之夜》再现 老兄 是吗? 那他为什么想杀自己的女朋友? |
[55:50] | There’s always some stupid, bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend. | 总会有那么些愚蠢而没道理的 原因去杀自己的女朋友 |
[55:53] | Oh? That’s the beauty of it all: simplicity. | 哦? 这就是整个事情的可取之处: 简单 |
[55:57] | Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience. | 再说了 如果搞得太复杂 你把观众都吓跑了 |
[56:00] | Well, what’s his reason? | 那好 可是他的动机是什么? |
[56:03] | Maybe Sidney wouldn’t have sex with him. | 也许西德尼不愿和他上床 |
[56:05] | What, is she savin’ herself for you? Maybe. | 什么? 难道她 准备把第一次留给你? 有可能 |
[56:09] | Now that Billy tried to mutilate her, do you think Sid would go out with me? | 既然现在比利要害她 你说西德会不会跟我出去约会? |
[56:19] | No, I don’t at all. No. | 不 打死我也不会这样认为 不可能的 |
[56:21] | You know who I think it is? | 你知道我觉得是谁干的吗? |
[56:25] | You know, I think it’s her father. | 知道吗? 我觉得是她老爹干的 |
[56:27] | Why can’t they find her pops, man? | 老兄 知道他们为什么找不到她老爹? |
[56:30] | Because he’s probably dead. | 因为他有可能已经死了 |
[56:32] | His body will come poppin’ up in the last reel somewhere! | 他的尸体最后肯定会在某处出现! |
[56:36] | Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! | 眼珠被挖了出来 手指被割了下来 牙齿也被敲掉了! |
[56:40] | The police are always off track with this shit. Man! | 警察在这些案件中总是找错了方向 哇! |
[56:43] | If they’d watch “Prom Night,” they’d save time. | 如果他们看了《毕业舞会之夜》 他们就不会费那么多时间了 |
[56:45] | There’s a formula to it. A very simple formula! Everybody’s a suspect! | 有一个规则 很简单的一个规则 那就是: 每个人都是嫌疑犯! |
[56:53] | I’m telling you, the dad’s a red herring. It’s Billy. | 我告诉你 她父亲只是一个烟幕弹 真凶是比利 |
[56:59] | How do we know you’re not the killer? Huh? | 我们怎么知道你不是凶手呢? 嗯? |
[57:02] | Huh? Hi, Billy. | 嗯? 嗨 比利 |
[57:05] | Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button. You ever think of that? | 你想没有 你是不是看电影看糊涂了 已经分不清什么是现实 什么是电影里的了? |
[57:08] | You’re absolutely right. I’m the first to admit it. | 你说的很对 我现在第一个承认这点 |
[57:11] | If this were a scary movie, l’d be the prime suspect. That’s right. | 如果这是一场恐怖电影 那我就是 头号嫌疑犯 这就对了 |
[57:15] | And what would be your motive? | 那你的动机是什么? |
[57:17] | It’s the millennium. | 都快到新世纪了 |
[57:19] | Motives are incidental. | 动机根本不重要 |
[57:21] | “Millennium.” Hmm. | “新世纪” 嗯 |
[57:23] | “Millennium.” I like that. That’s good. It’s the millennium. | “新世纪” 我喜欢这个 很好 现在是新世纪 |
[57:25] | “Millennium.” I like that. That’s good. It’s the millennium. | “新世纪” 我喜欢这个 很好 现在是新世纪 |
[57:29] | Good kid. | 好孩子 |
[57:32] | “Millennium.” Good word, my man. | “新世纪” 好词 老兄 |
[57:35] | Are you telling me that’s not a killer? | 你是说他不是杀手吗? |
[57:40] | ♪ You’ll see him in your nightmares ♪ | |
[57:42] | ♪ You’ll see him in your dreams ♪ | |
[57:48] | ♪ He’ll appear out of nowhere ♪ | |
[57:51] | ♪ But he ain’t ♪ | |
[57:53] | ♪ What he seems ♪ | |
[57:56] | ♪ You’ll see him in your head ♪ | |
[57:59] | ♪ On the TV screen ♪ | |
[58:01] | ♪ Hey, buddy, I’m warnin’ you to turn it off ♪ | |
[58:05] | ♪ Ah, he’s a ghost He’s a god ♪ | |
[58:07] | ♪ He’s a man He’s a guru ♪ | |
[58:12] | ♪ You’re one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan ♪ | |
[58:17] | ♪ Designed and directed by his red right hand ♪♪ | |
[58:22] | Sure is quiet. | 多么安静呀 |
[58:24] | God, look at this place. | 天哪 看看这个地方 |
[58:26] | It’s “The Town That Dreaded Sundown.” | 太像《杀出魔鬼镇》里的镜头了 |
[58:28] | Yeah, I saw that movie. It’s about a killer in Texas, huh? | 是啊 我也看过那个电影 讲的是德州一个杀手的故事 对吧? |
[58:32] | Mmm. Hey, Sid, just think. | 嗯 嗨 西德 你想一想 |
[58:34] | If they make a movie about you, who’s gonna play you? | 如果有人要拍一个有关你的电影 你说谁会来演你? |
[58:37] | I shudder to think. I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself. | 我有点害怕去想这个 我看你就像年轻时的梅格·瑞恩 |
[58:40] | Thanks, Dewey. With my luck, they’d cast Tori Spelling. | 谢谢 杜威 如果我猜得准的话 他们会让托瑞·斯培林去演的 |
[58:44] | I’m just gonna be a few minutes. | 我只需要几分钟时间 |
[58:47] | You girls don’t go too far. | 你们不要走得太远了 |
[58:51] | Is Billy gonna be there tonight? | 比利今晚会来吗? |
[58:53] | He’d better not be. I told Stu to keep his mouth shut. | 他最好别来 我已经叫斯图别告诉他了 |
[58:56] | I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night. | 我想我们可以忘掉痛苦 快乐地过一个晚上 |
[59:01] | Billy’s right, you know. Whenever he touches me, I just can’t relax. | 比利说得对 你知道 他一摸我 我就感到不自在 |
[59:04] | So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother’s untimely death. | 可能是因为你妈妈死得太早 影响了你这方面的正常发展 |
[59:08] | That’s no big deal. You’ll thaw out. | 没什么大不了的 你心头的冰块会融化的 |
[59:11] | Yeah, but he has been so patient with me with all the sex stuff. | 是啊 可是他在性这 方面已经够有耐心了 |
[59:14] | How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who’s sexually anorexic? | 你说有几个男孩子能 忍受性冷淡的女友呢? |
[59:18] | Billy and his penis don’t deserve you, all right? | 比利和他的阳具配不上你 好不好? |
[59:29] | Dewey, where the hell you been? | 杜威 你他妈跑哪儿去了? |
[59:31] | I was keepin’ an eye on Sidney, uh… | 我一直在看着西德尼 嗯… |
[59:36] | Thought you quit. I did. But damn it… | 你不是戒了吗? 是戒了 但是他妈的… |
[59:40] | Dewey, Vital Phone just faxed us. | 杜威 威特尔电话公司刚刚 给我们发来了传真 |
[59:44] | Those calls are listed to Neil Prescott, Sidney’s father. | 那些电话是属于尼尔·普里斯科特 也就是西德尼老爹的帐户上的 |
[59:48] | He made the calls with a cellular phone. It’s been confirmed. | 现在已经证实是他用手机打的 |
[59:53] | There’s no way a cellular coulda been cloned? | 难道不可能复制一个同样的手机吗? |
[59:56] | There’s more. Guess what tomorrow is. | 还有 猜猜看明天是什么 |
[59:59] | The anniversary of his wife’s death. | 是他老婆死去的周年纪念日 |
[1:00:04] | We’ll keep the roadblocks and the curfew in effect through the night. | 今天整个晚上 我们都要设置路障 并执行宵禁令 |
[1:00:07] | If he’s not picked up by morning, then we’ll do a house-to-house. | 如果到早上还没有抓到他 我们就要挨家挨户去搜查 |
[1:00:12] | Where’s Sidney? She’s with my sister. | 西德尼在哪儿? 她和我妹妹在一起 |
[1:00:14] | You want me to bring her in? Naw. | 你想让我把她带到这儿吗? 不用了 |
[1:00:17] | Not just yet. | 还不到时侯 |
[1:00:19] | Let’s find Neil first, make sure he’s our man. | 让我们先找到尼尔 确认他是我们想要的真凶 |
[1:00:30] | You stay close to Sidney. | 你要好好看着西德尼 |
[1:00:33] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[1:00:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:00:57] | ♪ Say a prayer for the youth of America ♪ | |
[1:01:04] | ♪ God bless the youth of America ♪ | |
[1:01:10] | ♪ I can’t stand their sight anymore ♪ | |
[1:01:12] | All right, you girls have fun. | 好了 姑娘们 你们去玩吧 |
[1:01:15] | Not too much fun, or I’ll bust ya. | 别太过火了 否则把你们都捉起来 |
[1:01:19] | Bye. Bye, Sid. | 拜 拜 西德 |
[1:01:23] | ♪ You’re obsessed ♪ | |
[1:01:29] | ♪ You’re obsessed ♪♪ | |
[1:01:34] | Here, kids! | 我们来了 孩子们! |
[1:01:38] | Oh! That’s absurd. | 噢! 真可笑 |
[1:01:40] | You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you. | 你们办事太拖拉了 晚会已经开始了 |
[1:01:43] | My man! | 不错 哥儿们! |
[1:02:00] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:02:03] | Were we spotted? | 我们被发现了吗? |
[1:02:05] | I don’t think so. Go get the camera. | 不会的 去拿摄像机 |
[1:02:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare ya. | 对不起 我不是故意吓你的 |
[1:02:13] | Deputy, that’s okay. What brings you to these parts? | 副警长 没事儿 你怎么也来这个聚会了? |
[1:02:16] | Well, you just never know when or where a story will break. | 是啊 你根本不知道何时何地出现新闻 |
[1:02:20] | Not much of a story here. Just a bunch of kids cuttin’ it loose. | 这儿没什么新闻 只是一帮孩子在闹哄 |
[1:02:24] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这儿干什么? |
[1:02:30] | Just keepin’ an eye on things. | 只是在这里看着他们 |
[1:02:32] | I’m gonna check the party out. | 我要去看看聚会怎么样了 |
[1:02:35] | Do you mind if I join you? Not at all. | 介意我跟你一块去吗? 一点儿也不 |
[1:02:40] | Let me just get my coat. Thanks. | 等我先拿一下外套 谢谢 |
[1:02:48] | All right. Yeah, I’m fine. | 好了 没关系的 |
[1:02:51] | Oh! Yeah. | 哦! 对了 |
[1:02:55] | How many “Evil Deads”? One! Two! | 谁看《尸变》? 一个! 两个! |
[1:02:58] | How many “Hellraisers”? Hellraiser right here. | 谁看《猛鬼追魂》? 我看 |
[1:03:01] | “The Fog,” “Terror Train,” “Prom Night.” | 《冤魂不息》《死亡列车》《毕业舞会之夜》 |
[1:03:04] | How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies? | 怎么每个片子里都有 杰米·李·柯蒂斯呀? |
[1:03:08] | She’s the… scream queen. | 她是…尖叫之皇后 |
[1:03:10] | With a set of lungs like that, she should be. Yeah. | 看看她那样的肺 不是才怪呢 是啊 |
[1:03:13] | Tits. See? | 是胸部 明白吗? |
[1:03:15] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 哦 我去开 |
[1:03:19] | Hey, Tate, grab another beer, would ya? | 嗨 塔特 再拿一瓶啤酒来 好吗? |
[1:03:21] | There’s more beer in the garage. | 车库里有更多的啤酒 |
[1:03:24] | What am l, the beer wench? | 把我当什么了? 啤酒侍应? |
[1:03:26] | She was nominated for “Terror Train.” Oh, yeah? | 她因为《死亡列车》而被提名 哦 是吗? |
[1:03:29] | You are not gonna believe who’s here! It’s that chick from “Top Story”! | 你们不会相信谁来了 是那个”头条消息”的女的 |
[1:03:32] | Gale Weathers? Here. Yeah. | 加尔·威瑟斯? 是她 没错 |
[1:03:36] | You’re under age, son. | 小子 你还不到年纪 |
[1:03:38] | I’m kiddin’. Have a good time. | 开个玩笑 好好玩 |
[1:03:40] | Dewey. Hi. | 杜威 嗨 |
[1:03:42] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[1:03:45] | What is she doing here? She’s with me! | 她来这儿干什么? 她跟我一起来的 |
[1:03:49] | I’m just checkin’ things out. So you did. | 我只是来查看查看 既然已经看过了 |
[1:03:51] | Now leave, and take your media mouth with you. | 你快点离开这儿吧 把你的小道消息跟班也带走 |
[1:03:57] | I just think you’re awesome. Oh, thank you very much. | 我觉得你真是了不起 哦 非常感谢 |
[1:04:00] | I watch your show religiously. That’s great. | 我一直忠实地看你的节目 太好了 |
[1:04:02] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[1:04:04] | I need a camera. | 我需要一个相机 |
[1:04:07] | Have you found my father? I’m afraid not. | 找到我爸爸了吗? 恐怕还没有 |
[1:04:12] | Should I be worried? Not yet. | 我该担心吗? 现在还不必 |
[1:04:16] | ♪ Get out, you’re walkin’ ♪ That’s the one I want… “Halloween.” | ♪ Get out, you’re walkin’ ♪ 那是我想看的《鬼节》 |
[1:04:20] | ♪ Too bad, I’ve spoken ♪ | |
[1:04:24] | ♪ When I look at you you’re forgiven ♪ | |
[1:04:41] | Mmm. | 唔 |
[1:04:43] | ♪ You’re forgiven ♪♪ | |
[1:05:04] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[1:05:09] | Tatum, it’s okay. | 塔特姆 没事儿的 |
[1:05:21] | Shit. | 怎么回事! |
[1:05:27] | Hey, shitheads! | 嗨 讨厌鬼! |
[1:05:31] | Hello! | 喂! |
[1:05:34] | Shit. Piss. | 混蛋 真讨厌 |
[1:05:54] | Is that you, Randy? | 是你吗 兰迪? |
[1:05:59] | Cute. What movie is this from? “I Spit On Your Garage”? | 好了 这又是从哪出电影学来的? 是《我唾弃你的坟墓》? |
[1:06:03] | Lose the outfit. If Sidney sees it, she’ll flip. | 把面具脱了吧 要是西德尼看到了 她会发疯的 |
[1:06:07] | Oh, you wanna play psycho killer? | 哦 你想扮变态杀手? |
[1:06:10] | Can I be the helpless victim? | 我可以扮无助的受害者吗? |
[1:06:13] | Okay, let’s see… No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghost Face. | 好吧 我们来… 不 请别杀我 鬼脸先生 |
[1:06:16] | I wanna be in the sequel! | 我还想演续集呢 |
[1:06:20] | Cut, Casper. That’s a wrap. | 停 小鬼头 电影结束了 |
[1:06:25] | Randy, what the hell are you doing? Aaah! | 兰迪 你究竟想干什么? 啊! |
[1:06:41] | Aaaah! | 啊…! |
[1:06:49] | Fucker! | 混蛋! |
[1:06:51] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:07:12] | Aaah! Aaaah! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:07:45] | Happy curfew. Nice party, Stu. | 宵禁快乐 晚会不错 斯图 |
[1:07:48] | Tatum, come on! There’s nobody here but us chickens! | 塔特姆 快来! 这儿除了我们几个女的 没有别人了 |
[1:07:51] | Do you know where she is? No, I haven’t seen her. | 你知道她在哪儿吗? -不知道 我一直没有见到她 |
[1:07:54] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:07:56] | Oh. Billy. Hey. | 噢 比利 嗨 |
[1:07:58] | Billy. Hmm. What are you doin’ here? | 比利 嗯 你来这儿干什么? |
[1:08:00] | I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone. | 我希望和西德单独谈谈 |
[1:08:03] | You know, if Tatum sees you here, she’ll draw blood. | 你知道 要是塔特姆看见你在这儿 她会不高兴的 |
[1:08:06] | Why don’t you go up to my parents’ room? | 你们为什么不去我父母房里呢? |
[1:08:09] | You know, you guys can talk, whatever. | 在那儿 你们可以谈话 或干其它别的 |
[1:08:13] | Subtlety, Stu. You should look it up. | 斯图 注意点你的语气 |
[1:08:16] | No, i-it’s okay. We do need to talk. | 不 没-没关系 我们是需要谈谈 |
[1:08:22] | Oooh! Oww. | 唔! 哈 |
[1:08:29] | What’s Leatherface doin’ here? | 这个杀人狂来干吗? |
[1:08:31] | Cute. He came to make up. | 别装了 他是来弥补关系的 |
[1:08:34] | There goes my chance with Sid. Damn it. | 那不没我的什么机会了 真倒霉 |
[1:08:37] | As if. That’s all I’m sayin’. | 好像是 我能说的就是这些喽 |
[1:08:39] | As if. | 好像是 |
[1:08:41] | Oh, really, Alicia? | 哦 真的吗? |
[1:08:44] | “As if.” I’m gonna go check on them. | “好像是” 我要去看看他们 |
[1:08:47] | Come on! It was nice to meet all of you. | 快点出来! 见到你们真是很高兴 |
[1:08:53] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[1:08:55] | Oh, shit. What? | 哦 真倒霉 什么? |
[1:08:58] | I got a delay. How long is it? | 信号有延时 多长延迟? |
[1:09:00] | I don’t know. What’d it take you to walk from the house, 30 seconds? | 不知道 你从那房子走到这儿 要花多长时间? 30秒? |
[1:09:04] | It’ll be fine. Just record it. Oh, the placement is perfect. | 没关系 尽管录下来就是了 哇! 放的位置真好 |
[1:09:08] | Tell me, Kenneth… Hmm? | 告诉我 肯尼思… 嗯? |
[1:09:09] | Has a cheesy tabloid journalist ever won the Pulitzer? | 有没有一个下流小报记者 曾经赢得过普利策奖? |
[1:09:13] | Well, first time for everything. | 唔 每件事情都有第一次的 |
[1:09:15] | You’re damn right. | 你简直太对了! |
[1:09:23] | S-So, um… | 那… 嗯… |
[1:09:27] | So… | 那… |
[1:09:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:35] | I’ve been selfish, and I want to apologize. | 我太自私了 我应该道歉 |
[1:09:39] | No, Billy, I-I’m… | 不 比利 我-我是… |
[1:09:43] | the one who’s been selfish and self-absorbed… | 那个自私而又太专注于 自己的想法的人… |
[1:09:46] | with all this post-traumatic stress. | 都是由于这些受到创伤后的压力所致 |
[1:09:50] | You lost your mom. Yeah, I know, but you’re right. | 你失去了母亲 是的 我知道 你说得对… |
[1:09:55] | Enough is enough. | 什么事都有一个限度 |
[1:09:57] | I can’t wallow in the grief process forever… | 我不能一直沉浸在悲伤中… |
[1:10:00] | and… | 而且… |
[1:10:03] | and I can’t… | 而且 我不能… |
[1:10:05] | keep lying to myself about who my mom was. | 一直对自己撒谎 认为我妈不是那样的人 |
[1:10:13] | Yeah, I think I’m really… | 是的 我觉得我真是被我的想法… |
[1:10:17] | scared… | 吓坏了 |
[1:10:20] | that I’m gonna turn out just like her, you know? | 你知道吗? 我害怕有一天变成和我妈妈一样的人 |
[1:10:24] | Like “The Bad Seed” or somethin’. | 类似《坏种》中的情节那样 |
[1:10:28] | And I know it doesn’t make sense. | 虽然我知道这些想法太荒唐 |
[1:10:32] | Yeah, it does. | 不 不荒唐 |
[1:10:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:10:38] | It’s like Jodie Foster in “The Silence of the Lambs”… | 就像朱迪·福斯特在 《沉默的羔羊》中… |
[1:10:41] | when she keeps having flashbacks of her dead father. | 不断地回忆自己死去的父亲那样 |
[1:10:45] | But this is life. | 但是 这是现实生活 |
[1:10:48] | This isn’t a movie. | 这不是电影 |
[1:10:50] | Sure it is, Sid. | 不 这是 西德 |
[1:10:52] | It’s all… It’s all a movie. | 所有的… 所有的都是一场电影 |
[1:10:54] | It’s all… | 人生就像… |
[1:10:56] | one great big movie. | 一场巨大的电影 |
[1:11:05] | Only you can’t pick your genre. | 只是 你不能选择电影的类型 |
[1:11:33] | Why can’t I be a Meg Ryan movie? | 那我为什么在这场电影中不能 像梅格·瑞恩那样呢? |
[1:11:39] | Or even a good porno. | 或者 甚至出演一个高级脱星? |
[1:11:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:47] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[1:11:57] | Are you sure? | 真的吗? |
[1:12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:03] | I think so. | 是真的 |
[1:12:21] | Look, look, look. Here it comes. | 注意 注意 注意 快到了 |
[1:12:24] | Whoa! Ohh! | 哇! 哦! |
[1:12:26] | The blood is all wrong! Why do they do that? It’s too red! | 那上面的血太不真实了! 他们为什么用那个? 太红了! |
[1:12:30] | Wait. Here comes another. | 等等 另一个快到了 |
[1:12:33] | Oooh! Oooh! Yes! Yes! | 哇! 哇! 好! 好! |
[1:12:35] | Predictable. I knew he was gonna bite it. | 太俗套了 我早知道他要杀人 |
[1:12:38] | How can you watch this shit over and over? Shh! | 你们怎么能忍受一遍又一遍 地看这种垃圾呢? 嘘! |
[1:12:41] | I wanna see Jamie Lee’s breasts. | 我想看杰米·李的波波 |
[1:12:43] | When do we see Jamie Lee’s breasts? Breasts? | 我们什么时侯才能看到 杰米·李的波波? 波波? |
[1:12:46] | Not until “Trading Places” in ’83. | 直到83年的《交易场》才能看得到 |
[1:12:48] | Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. | 杰米·李在恐怖电影中一直扮的是处女 |
[1:12:51] | She never showed her tits ’til she went legits. Could afford a decent pair. | 直到改演正统戏时才露出胸部 她那对长得又不好看 你说什么? |
[1:12:55] | That’s why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end. | 这就是她最后的大追逐中总是 能够智胜杀手缘故 |
[1:12:59] | Only virgins can do that. Don’t you know the rules? | 只有处女才能这样 你们知道这些规则吗? |
[1:13:02] | What rules? You don’t… | 哪些规则? 你不知道… |
[1:13:07] | Jesus Christ. You don’t know the rules? | 天哪! 你不知道这些规则? |
[1:13:09] | Have an aneurysm, why don’t ya? | 有毛病啊 我们为什么要知道? |
[1:13:11] | There are certain rules one must abide by… | 只有遵守几个必要的规则… |
[1:13:14] | in order to successfully survive a horror movie. | 一个人才能在恐怖电影中最后活下来 |
[1:13:17] | For instance, number one: You can never have sex. | 例如 规则一: 不能做爱 |
[1:13:22] | Big no-no! Big no-no! | 别! 别这样! |
[1:13:25] | l’d be a dead man. | 那我肯定会死的 |
[1:13:27] | Sex equals death. Okay? | 做爱就等于死亡 知道不? |
[1:13:29] | Number two: You can never drink or do drugs. | 规则二: 不能喝酒和吸毒 |
[1:13:35] | No, the sin factor. | 其实 是罪恶因素在起作用 |
[1:13:37] | It’s a sin. It’s an extension of number one. | 喝酒吸毒是一种罪行 这也是规则一的扩展 |
[1:13:40] | And number three: Never, ever, ever under any circumstances, say… | 规则三: 在任何情况下 从不要 绝对不要说… |
[1:13:43] | “I’ll be right back,” ’cause you won’t be back. | “我马上回来” 因为你不可能回来了 |
[1:13:45] | I’m gettin’ another beer. You want one? Yeah, sure. | 我再去拿一瓶啤酒去 你也想要吗? 好的 当然 |
[1:13:48] | I’ll be right back! Ohhhh! | 我马上回来! 噢! |
[1:13:53] | You push the laws and you end up dead. See you in the kitchen with a knife. | 你不遵守规则 最后肯定会死 好吧 我等会儿到厨房里去看你 插着刀子的尸体 |
[1:13:57] | Only virgins can outsmart the killer in the big chase scene at the end. | 只有处女才能在最后的大追逐中 智胜杀手 |
[1:14:00] | Don’t you know the rules? What rules? | 你们知道这些规则吗? 哪些规则? |
[1:14:03] | You don’t know the rules? | 你不知道这些规则? |
[1:14:05] | There are rules one must abide by to survive a horror movie. Boring. | 只有遵守几个必要的规则 一个人才能在恐怖电影中最后活下来 无聊 |
[1:14:09] | For instance… | 例如… |
[1:14:12] | The sheriff just radioed. | 治安官刚刚无线电通知我 |
[1:14:14] | Somebody reported a car in the bushes down the road. I’m gonna go check it out. | 有人报告说在这条路边的灌木丛 里发现了一辆小汽车 我准备去查看一下 |
[1:14:18] | Would you care to join me? I’d love to. | 愿意跟我一起去吗? 很愿意… |
[1:14:21] | If you’re sure it’s all right. | 如果你确信不会出问题的话 |
[1:14:23] | Uh, ma’am, I’m the deputy of this town. | 唉 女士 我是这个镇上的副警长呀! |
[1:14:29] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:14:34] | You push the laws, you end up dead. | 你不遵守规则 最后肯定会死 |
[1:14:36] | W… Excuse me, ma’am. Mm-hmm? | 哦… 对不起 女士 嗯? |
[1:14:39] | I thought maybe we’d walk. | 我想我们可以走过去 |
[1:14:43] | It’s such a nice night out. I got a flashlight. | 今天晚上外面天气真好 我有手电 |
[1:14:49] | You’re not scared, are ya? | 你没有害怕吧 对吗? |
[1:14:51] | No. | 没有 |
[1:14:53] | All right. Great. | 走吧 太好了 |
[1:15:00] | -Do you know what that constellation is? -No. What is it? | 你知道那是什么星座吗? 不知道 那是什么? |
[1:15:03] | I don’t know. That’s why I was askin’ you. | 我也不知道 所以才问你 |
[1:15:11] | What happened to Tatum, Stu? | 塔特姆怎么了 斯图? |
[1:15:13] | She probably got pissed at me and bailed. Bye. | 她可能是生我气了 不知道跑哪儿 去了 再见 |
[1:15:17] | No, I’m just kidding. | 没事 我只是开个玩笑 |
[1:15:36] | Look! Here comes the obligatory tit shot! | 快看! 必须有的波波秀来了 |
[1:15:43] | Yes! Oh! Beautiful! Lovely! | 好! 噢! 太美了! 真可爱! |
[1:15:45] | Ohh! Ohh. | 哦! 哦! |
[1:15:47] | Oh, my God. I’ll leave you guys alone. | 哦 天哪! 你们慢慢看 我走了 |
[1:15:50] | You are so… | 你真是… |
[1:15:54] | amazing. | 令人惊叹 |
[1:16:02] | Hello? Yeah? | 喂? 什么? |
[1:16:09] | Holy shit. | 哦 老天哪! |
[1:16:15] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[1:16:17] | They found Principal Himbry dead. | 他们发现校长希伯瑞死了 |
[1:16:27] | Hey. Hey. To arms! To arms! | 嗨! 嗨! 去看校长! 去看校长! |
[1:16:30] | Where did he say he was? At the football field! | 他说他在哪儿? 在橄榄球场! |
[1:16:33] | Come on! Where you guys goin’? | 快走! 你们都要去哪儿? |
[1:16:36] | We were just gettin’ to the good part. | 快到最精彩的部分了 |
[1:16:40] | Hello? Yeah? | 喂? 什么? |
[1:16:54] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[1:17:06] | Hi-ho, Silver! Let’s go! | 我们出发! |
[1:17:09] | So, is… is Dewey your real name? | 那 杜…杜威是你的真名吗? |
[1:17:12] | No, it’s Dwight. | 不 真名是德怀特 |
[1:17:14] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |
[1:17:16] | I’m sorry. No, that’s all right. | 对不起 不 没关系 |
[1:17:18] | Dewey’s just somethin’ I got stuck with a long time ago. | 只是人们叫我杜威已经很长时间了 |
[1:17:22] | Well, I like it. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[1:17:25] | Sexy. | 很性感 |
[1:17:27] | Sexy? Mm-hmm. | 性感? 嗯…哼 |
[1:17:29] | Ah, it’s just this town’s way of not takin’ me serious. | 呵 这只是这个镇上的人并没有把我 当回事的一种表现而已 |
[1:17:33] | What about Gale Weathers? | 那他们是如何对加尔·威瑟斯的呢? |
[1:17:35] | Sounds like I’m a meteorologist or something. | 我这名字听起来就像气象学家之类的 什么东西一样 |
[1:17:40] | People treat me… | 人们对我… |
[1:17:42] | like I’m the antichrist of television journalism. | 就像我是电视新闻业里的老鼠屎一样 |
[1:17:44] | I don’t think you’re that bad. No? | 我认为你并没有那么坏 没有? |
[1:17:46] | No? No. | 没有? 没有 |
[1:17:48] | That’s just ’cause you kinda like me. | 那只是因为你有些喜欢我而已 |
[1:17:50] | They sure are comin’ fast. Slow down! | 他们真是开得太快了 慢点! |
[1:17:53] | Freeze… Jump! | 别动… 跳! |
[1:17:59] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 你没事吧? |
[1:18:01] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[1:18:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:16] | I’m on duty. | 我正执行公务 |
[1:18:26] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 那是你正在找的吗? |
[1:18:29] | My whole life. | 我一生中都在 |
[1:18:36] | Damn! What? | 该死! 什么? |
[1:18:38] | What is it? This is Neil Prescott’s car. | 怎么了? 这是尼尔·普里斯科特的汽车 |
[1:18:41] | Sidney’s father? Yeah. | 西德尼的父亲? 对 |
[1:18:44] | Jesus. What’s he doing here? | 老天 他来这儿干什么? |
[1:18:47] | We gotta get back. | 我们快回去 |
[1:18:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:18:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:18:58] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:19:11] | Who’d you call? | 你打给谁了? |
[1:19:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:15] | Um, well, I don’t know, when you’re arrested you’re allowed one phone call. | 嗯 没什么 当你被捕时 你 可以允许打一个电话 |
[1:19:19] | So I was just curious. Who’d you call? | 我只是很好奇 你打给谁了? |
[1:19:24] | Called my dad. | 打给我爸了 |
[1:19:28] | No, um, Sheriff Burke called your dad. I saw him. | 不会吧 嗯 治安官伯克打给他的 我看见了 |
[1:19:33] | Yeah, but when I called I didn’t get an answer. | 当然是 不过我打的时候 没人接 |
[1:19:42] | Huh. | 哼! |
[1:19:49] | You don’t still think it was me, do ya? | 你不会还认为是我吧 是不是? |
[1:19:55] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:57] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:59] | I was just thinking, if it were you it’d be a very clever way to throw me off track. | 我只是在想 如果真是你的话 有一 个非常聪明的办法可以骗住我 |
[1:20:04] | You know, using your one phone call to call me so I wouldn’t think it was you. | 你知道 如果你当时打电话给我 我就不会认为是你了 |
[1:20:09] | Really. | 真的? |
[1:20:19] | What do I have to do to prove to you that I’m not a killer? | 我该怎么做才能使你相信我不是凶手? |
[1:20:25] | Oh, my God. Huh? | 哎呀 天哪! 啊? |
[1:20:29] | Oh, my God. Sidney… Billy, watch out! | 哎呀 天哪! 西德尼… 比利 注意! |
[1:20:33] | Aaah! Aaaah! | 啊! 啊…! |
[1:20:38] | Sid. | 西德 |
[1:21:22] | Shit! | 糟了! |
[1:21:29] | Help me, somebody! Help me! | 救命! 有人吗? 救命! |
[1:21:51] | Help me! | 救命啦! |
[1:22:23] | No, Jamie. Uh, watch out. | 不 杰米 啊 注意 |
[1:22:27] | Watch out, Jamie. You know he’s around. | 注意 杰米 你知道他在附近 |
[1:22:30] | You… You know… | 你…你知道的… |
[1:22:33] | Look, there he is. I told you. | 注意 他来了 我告诉过你了 |
[1:22:36] | I told you he was right around the corner. | 我告诉过你他就在那个角落里 |
[1:22:38] | Jamie. Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:22:41] | Jamie, look behind you. Look behind you. | 杰米 注意身后 注意身后 |
[1:22:45] | Turn around. Behind you. | 转身 在你后面 |
[1:22:48] | All the time! Behind you! | 一直都在你后面! |
[1:22:51] | Behind you, Jamie. | 你身后 杰米 |
[1:22:54] | Jamie, turn around. Ohh! God! Yeah. | 杰米 转身 噢! 天哪! |
[1:22:59] | Help me! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[1:23:13] | Let me in! | 让我进去! |
[1:23:17] | The killer’s coming after me! He’s in the house! Where? Wait. | 杀手在追我! 他在屋子里! 哪儿? 等等 |
[1:23:20] | There’s a camera in the house. Look. Behind you! | 屋子里有一个摄像机 你看 在你身后! |
[1:23:24] | Oh, my God. No. Oh, shit. | 噢 天哪 不 噢 糟糕 |
[1:23:26] | Jamie. Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:23:28] | Behind you, kid! Randy! | 你后面 孩子! 兰迪! |
[1:23:31] | Behind ya! Look around! | 你身后! 往后看! |
[1:23:36] | Shit. What? | 糟糕 什么? |
[1:23:38] | We’re on 30-second delay. Oh, my God. | 我们有30秒的延时 噢 天哪 |
[1:23:42] | Aaaah! | 啊…! |
[1:23:48] | The… door. | 门…门 |
[1:23:54] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:24:34] | Is there a phone in the van? Yeah. | 你的车里有电话吗? 有 |
[1:24:37] | Lock yourself in it. Call the sheriff for backup. | 把自己锁在里面 快叫治安官来支援 |
[1:24:42] | Be careful! | 小心点! |
[1:24:57] | Neil? | 尼尔? |
[1:25:05] | Mr. Prescott? | 普里斯科特先生? |
[1:25:09] | Shit! | 靠! |
[1:25:19] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:25:27] | Kenny, I need the cellular! | 肯尼 我需要手机! |
[1:25:32] | Kenny! | 肯尼! |
[1:25:36] | Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! | 肯尼! 肯尼! 肯尼! |
[1:25:59] | 9-1-1. | 这里是911 |
[1:26:03] | What’s going on? Ooh! Aah! | 怎么了? 嚯! 啊! |
[1:26:06] | Aaaah! | 啊…! |
[1:26:18] | Oh, God! | 噢 天哪! |
[1:26:29] | Oh! | 啊! |
[1:26:33] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:26:43] | Oh, God! | 啊 天哪! |
[1:27:06] | Dewey! | 杜威! |
[1:27:08] | Dewey, where are you? | 杜威 你在哪儿? |
[1:27:12] | Dewey! | 杜威 |
[1:27:15] | Sidney? | 西德尼? |
[1:27:22] | Dewey! | 杜威! |
[1:27:52] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[1:28:19] | 7825, suspect at 105 North Avenue 52. | 7825 嫌疑犯在北52街105号 |
[1:28:23] | Hello. Help me, please. I’m at Stu Marker’s house on Turner Lane. | 喂 请快救我 我在特纳道上的 斯图·马克家 |
[1:28:26] | It’s 261 Turner Lane. Please, he’s going to try and kill me. | 这里是特纳道261号 请快点 他想杀我 |
[1:28:53] | Sidney! Sidney! | 西德尼! 西德尼! |
[1:28:56] | Jesus, we’ve got to get the fuck out of here! | 天哪 我们快离开这个鬼地方吧! |
[1:28:59] | Stop right there! Don’t shoot. It’s me! I found Tatum. She’s dead. | 停那儿别动! 别开枪 是我! 我找到了塔特姆 她死了 |
[1:29:02] | I think Stu did it. Don’t listen to him, Sidney! | 我认为是斯图干的 别听他的 西德尼! |
[1:29:04] | Stay back! Stu did it. | 别过来! 斯图干的 |
[1:29:06] | He killed Billy. He killed my Tatum. You did it! | 他杀了比利 他杀了我的塔特姆 是你杀的! |
[1:29:09] | He killed my Tatum! No, I didn’t! You lie! | 他杀了我的塔特姆! 不 我没有! 你撒谎! |
[1:29:10] | He killed my Tatum! No, I didn’t! You lie! | 他杀了我的塔特姆! 不 我没有! 你撒谎! |
[1:29:11] | Sidney, baby, please, give me that gun! | 西德尼 乖乖 请把枪给我! |
[1:29:14] | Give me that gun! Christ, man! | 把枪给我! 老天! |
[1:29:16] | No, I didn’t. Sid, he did it! | 不 不是我 西德 是他杀的 |
[1:29:18] | He did it, Sidney! Please, I didn’t do it. He did it. Please! | 他杀的 西德尼! 请相信 不是我杀的 是他杀的 相信我! |
[1:29:22] | Please, Sidney. Oh! Fuck you both! | 请相信我 西德尼 噢! 滚你们俩儿的蛋! |
[1:29:24] | Please! No! No! Sidney! | 请别! 不! 不! 西德尼! |
[1:29:27] | Open up! He did it! | 开门! 是他干的! |
[1:29:30] | Help me! He’s going crazy! | 快救我! 他疯了! |
[1:29:35] | Sidney! Go away! | 西德尼! 滚! |
[1:29:37] | Sidney? | 西德尼? |
[1:29:39] | Leave me alone. | 都给我走开 |
[1:29:46] | Sid. Billy. | 西德 比利 |
[1:29:53] | Oh! Billy. Billy. Are you okay? | 噢! 比利 比利 你没事儿吧? |
[1:29:58] | I’m okay. I thought you were dead. | 我没事 我还以为你死了 |
[1:30:00] | No, I’m like a stuck pig, but I’m all right. | 没有 虽然象一头中了镖的野猪 但是我没事 |
[1:30:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:30:05] | I’m okay. You’re bleeding. | 我没事 你在流血 |
[1:30:09] | Oh, my God. We’ve gotta get help. | 噢 天哪 我们需要帮助 |
[1:30:11] | No, he’s out there! No, give me the gun. Give me the gun. It’s okay. | 不 他在外面! 不 把枪给我 把枪给我 没问题的 |
[1:30:14] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没问题 没问题 |
[1:30:16] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:30:20] | Please help me! Come in, come in! | 请救救我! 进来 进来! |
[1:30:22] | Stu’s flipped out! He’s gone mad! | 斯图精神错乱了! 他发疯了! |
[1:30:27] | We all go a little mad sometimes. | 每个人有时候都会发点儿疯的 |
[1:30:29] | No, Billy! Oh, fuck! | 不 比利! 噢 他妈的! |
[1:30:37] | Anthony Perkins, “Psycho.” | 安东尼·帕金斯的《惊魂记》 |
[1:30:44] | Mmm. | 哦 |
[1:30:46] | Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig’s blood in “Carrie.” | 玉米糖浆 在《凶灵》中就是用的 这个来替代猪血的 |
[1:30:54] | Stu. | 斯图 |
[1:30:56] | Help me, please. | 请救救我 |
[1:31:00] | Surprise, Sidney. | 惊诧吧 西德尼 |
[1:31:07] | No! Ooh! | 不! 哦! |
[1:31:10] | Oh, now. Whoa. | 哦 可以了 哇 |
[1:31:14] | What’s the matter, Sidney? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么啦 西德尼? 你看起来就像是见到鬼了 |
[1:31:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做? |
[1:31:20] | It’s all part of the game, Sidney. | 所有这些只是一个游戏而已 西德尼 |
[1:31:22] | It’s called “Guess How I’m Gonna Die.” Fuck you! | 名字叫做”猜猜看 我会怎么死” 去你妈的! |
[1:31:25] | No, no, no, no, no. We already played that game, remember? | 不 不 不 不 不 我们已经玩过这个游戏了 还记得吗? |
[1:31:30] | You lost. It’s a fun game, Sidney. | 你失败了 这是个有趣的游戏 西德尼 |
[1:31:33] | See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, | 知道吗? 我们问你一个问题 如果你答错了 |
[1:31:36] | “boo-kah,” you die! | “砰咔” 你死了! |
[1:31:38] | You get it right, you die. | 要是答对了 你也死 |
[1:31:42] | You’re crazy, both of you. Actually, we prefer the term “psychotic.” | 你们两个全疯了 事实上 我们更喜欢用”精神病” 这个词 |
[1:31:45] | You’ll never get away with this. Oh, no? | 你们逃不了的 哦 不会吗? |
[1:31:50] | Tell that to Cotton Weary. | 你应该对科顿·威而瑞说这话 |
[1:31:53] | You wouldn’t believe how easy he was to frame. | 你简直想不到嫁祸给他是多么容易 |
[1:31:55] | Watch a few movies, take a few notes. | 看几场电影 记下些电影里的手段 |
[1:31:59] | It was fun. No! | 真是很有趣呀 不! |
[1:32:02] | Whoa! Where’re you goin’? | 喂! 你想要去哪儿呀? |
[1:32:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:32:07] | Why did you kill my mother? | 你们为什么杀死我妈? |
[1:32:09] | Why? Why? | 为什么? 为什么? |
[1:32:13] | Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive. | 你听到了吗 斯图? 她想要我的动机 |
[1:32:18] | I don’t really believe in motive, Sid. | 我真的是不相信什么动机之说的 西德 |
[1:32:20] | I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive? No. | 我的意思是 你知道诺曼·贝茨 有动机吗? 没有 |
[1:32:22] | Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don’t think so! | 那他们真的知道汉尼拔·莱克特为 什么爱吃人肉吗? 他们不知道! |
[1:32:26] | See, it’s a lot scarier when there’s no motive, Sid. | 所以 如果没有动机 那就更恐怖 西德 |
[1:32:30] | We did your mom a favor, Sid. | 我们是在帮你老娘 西德 |
[1:32:33] | That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone. | 那个女人就是一个毫不知耻的荡妇 在我们镇上四处找人上她 还以为 自己是莎朗·斯通似的 |
[1:32:36] | Yeah, we put her out of her misery, ’cause let’s face it, Sidney, | 是啊 我们把她从不幸中解脱出来了 因为 让我们直说吧 西德尼 |
[1:32:39] | your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm? | 你老娘不是莎朗·斯通 嗯? |
[1:32:47] | Is that motive enough for you? | 你说那个动机够了吗? |
[1:32:51] | How about this? | 那这个呢? |
[1:32:54] | Your slut mother was fucking my father, | 你那母狗老娘曾操过我爸 |
[1:33:01] | and she’s the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me. | 就是她 使得我妈出走 抛弃了我 |
[1:33:07] | How’s that for a motive? | 这个动机怎么样? |
[1:33:09] | Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. | 没有母爱的孩子会产生严重的变态 行为 |
[1:33:13] | lt certainly fucked you up. lt made you have sex with a psychopath. | 这已经在你身上验证了 它使得你刚才竟和一个精神病发生 性关系 |
[1:33:16] | That’s right. You gave it up. Now you’re no longer a virgin. Oooh! | 太对了 你放弃了 现在你已经不是一个处女了 哇! |
[1:33:20] | I said “virgin.” Whoops! | 我说的是”处女” 哦…哇! |
[1:33:22] | Now you gotta die. Those are the rules. | 现在你要死了 这是规则 |
[1:33:25] | Let’s pretend it’s all a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it’s gonna end? | 让我们假装所有这些只是一个恐怖 影片 西德 你说这结局会是怎样的? |
[1:33:33] | Oh! Oh! This is the greatest part! You’re gonna love this. | 哦! 哦! 这是最精彩的部分! 你一定会喜欢这个的 |
[1:33:36] | We got a surprise for you, Sidney. | 我们要给你一个惊奇 西德 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah, you’re gonna love this one. It’s a scream, baby! | 是啊 你一定会喜欢这个的 这就是”惊声尖叫” 宝贝! |
[1:33:42] | Hold on a sec. I’ll be right back. | 等一会儿 我马上回来 |
[1:33:45] | You know what time it is, Sid? | 你知道现在是什么时侯吗 西德? |
[1:33:48] | It’s after midnight. | 现在刚过午夜 |
[1:33:50] | It’s your mom’s anniversary. Congratulations. | 是你妈死去的周年 祝贺你 |
[1:33:54] | We killed her exactly one year ago today. | 我们正好在一年前的今天杀了她 |
[1:33:57] | Attention! Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney? | 注意了! 哦 三号门后面有什么来着 西德尼? |
[1:34:01] | Daddy! Whoa, hold it. | 爸爸! 噢 别动 |
[1:34:03] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:34:05] | Guess we won’t be needing this anymore. Uh-huh! | 看起来我们不再需要这个了 是啊! |
[1:34:08] | And, oh, look at this. Ring, ring. Won’t need this. | 还有 哦 看看这个 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 也不需要了 |
[1:34:11] | Got the ending figured out yet, Sid? | 最后明白了吧 西德? |
[1:34:14] | Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh? | 来吧 西德尼 你想想看 嗯? |
[1:34:16] | Your daddy’s the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. | 你老爹是头号嫌疑犯 我们复制了他的手机 |
[1:34:19] | The evidence is all right there, baby! What if your father snapped? | 所有的证据都在这儿 宝贝 如果你老爹最终忍受不了了 会 发生什么事? |
[1:34:22] | Your mother’s anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone. | 你妈死去的周年 诱发了你老爹的 狂性 他于是来了个屠杀纵乐 杀 光了所有的人 |
[1:34:25] | Except for Billy and me. We were left for dead. | 当然除了比利和我 我俩被认为死了而逃脱了他的魔掌 |
[1:34:28] | Then he… kills you… | 然后他…杀死了你… |
[1:34:31] | and shoots himself in the head. | 再往自己头上开了一枪 |
[1:34:34] | Perfect ending. I thought of that. | 完美的结局 这是我想到的 |
[1:34:36] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[1:34:42] | Ready? Yeah. Yeah! I’m ready, baby! | 好了吗? 是 是的! 我准备好了 宝贝! |
[1:34:47] | Right! Get up! Yeah, babe, get up! Hit it! | 对! 快来! 是啊 宝贝 快来! 快刺! |
[1:34:56] | Good one, man. Jesus. | 不错 哥儿们 天哪 |
[1:34:59] | Oh, shit. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:35:01] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[1:35:05] | Don’t forget. Stay to the side and don’t go too deep. | 别忘了 不要太正 也不要太深 |
[1:35:09] | Okay. I’ll remember. | 好的 记住了 |
[1:35:13] | Aaah! Fuck! Fuck! | 啊! 他妈的! 他妈的! |
[1:35:16] | Fuck! Goddamn it, Stu! | 他妈的! 你他妈的! 斯图! |
[1:35:19] | Sorry, Billy. I guess I got a little too zealous, huh? | 对不起 比利 我猜我只是太有点 热心帮你了 嗯? |
[1:35:22] | Give me the knife. No. | 把刀给我 不 |
[1:35:25] | Give me the knife! | 把刀给我 |
[1:35:31] | Now! | 快! |
[1:35:35] | You see, Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us. | 你看 西德 除了我和比利 所有人都死了 除了我们所有人都死了 |
[1:35:40] | We get to carry on and plan the sequel, | 我们还要继续下去 还要计划续集 |
[1:35:43] | ’cause let’s face it, baby, these days ya gotta have a sequel! | 你知道吗 宝贝? 现在这个时代 续集是必不可少的! |
[1:35:50] | You sick fucks. You’ve seen one too many movies. | 你们这两个变态杂种 你们看了太多的电影了 |
[1:35:53] | Now, Sid, don’t you blame the movies. | 听着 西德 你还敢归咎于电影? |
[1:35:55] | Movies don’t create psychos. | 电影根本不制造精神变态的人 |
[1:36:10] | All right. All right, you get the gun. | 好吧 好吧 你拿着枪 |
[1:36:14] | I’ll untie Pops, okay? | 我来把这个家伙解开 好吗? |
[1:36:19] | Now! Okay. | 快点! 是 |
[1:36:31] | Um. Uh… | 呃…嗯… |
[1:36:34] | Houston, we… we have a problem here. | 我们… 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:36:40] | What? The gun, man. The gun. | 怎么了? 枪 哥们儿 那把枪 |
[1:36:42] | I put it right there, and it’s not there. | 我刚才就放在这儿的 现在它不见了 |
[1:36:46] | Where the fuck is it? Right here, asshole. | 他妈的 跑哪儿去了? 在这儿 混蛋 |
[1:36:51] | Man, I thought she was dead. She looked dead, man. | 老兄 我以为她已经死了 她刚才看起来是像死了 老兄 |
[1:36:54] | Still does. I’ve got an ending for you. | 现在还一样 我来给你们一个结局 |
[1:36:57] | The reporter left for dead in the news van… | 那个在新闻车里的记者因为看起来像 死了 所以杀手放过了她… |
[1:37:00] | comes to, | 她醒后 |
[1:37:02] | stumbles on you two dipshits, | 发现了真凶是你们两个笨蛋 |
[1:37:05] | finds the gun, | 她找到了枪 |
[1:37:07] | foils your plan and saves the day. | 阻止了你们两个的阴谋 扭转了败局 |
[1:37:11] | I like that ending. | 我喜欢这个结局 |
[1:37:15] | I know something you don’t. | 我知道一些你不知道的事情 |
[1:37:20] | Fuck. No! | 混蛋 不! |
[1:37:26] | Yeah, man. | 好 哥们 |
[1:37:28] | Yeah. Aw, so sweet. | 好 噢 太可爱了 |
[1:37:37] | It works better without the safety on. | 拉开了枪栓 这个才能起作用 |
[1:37:47] | This is Gale Weathers signing off. | 这是加尔·威瑟斯 播送到此结束 |
[1:37:50] | Babe, you’re gonna love this! | 宝贝 你会喜欢这个的! |
[1:37:55] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:37:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:38:06] | Where are they? Where are they? | 他们跑哪儿去了? 他们跑哪儿去了? |
[1:38:08] | I don’t know, but I’m hurtin’, man. | 我不知道 我伤得很重 哥儿们 |
[1:38:10] | Fuck! | 我靠! |
[1:38:13] | Shall I let the machine get it? | 要不要等留言机接? |
[1:38:17] | Hello? Are you alone in the house? | 喂? 你一个人在家吗? |
[1:38:20] | Bitch! You bitch! Where the fuck are you? | 婊子! 你这个婊子! 你他妈的在哪儿? |
[1:38:23] | Not so fast. We’re gonna play a little game. | 不远 我们来玩一个小游戏吧 |
[1:38:26] | It’s called “Guess Who Just Called The Police And Reported Your Sorry Motherfucking Ass.” | 名叫”猜猜看是谁向警察报告了你们 这两个可怜的 不要脸的蠢驴” |
[1:38:31] | Find her, you dipshit. Get up. I can’t, Billy. You cut me too deep. | 找到她 你这个笨蛋 起来 我不行了 比利 你刺得太深了 |
[1:38:34] | I think I’m dying here, man. | 我猜我会死在这儿 哥儿们 |
[1:38:38] | Talk to her. Talk to her. | 跟她讲话 跟她讲话 |
[1:38:49] | Hello. Oh, Stu, Stu, Stu. What’s your motive? | 喂 哦 斯图啊 斯图 斯图 你的动机是什么呀? |
[1:38:53] | Billy’s got one. The police are on their way. What are you gonna tell them? | 比利已有一个了 警察就要来了 等会儿你会怎么告诉他们呢? |
[1:38:57] | Peer pressure. I’m far too sensitive. | 纯粹是压力 我太过于敏感了 |
[1:38:59] | I’m gonna rip you up, you bitch, just like your fucking mother! | 我要把你撕成碎片 你这个婊子 让你像你他妈的老娘一样! |
[1:39:03] | You’ve gotta find me first, you pansy-assed mama’s boy! Fuck! | 那你要先找到我才行啊 你这个 杂种! 我靠! |
[1:39:05] | Ow. You fuckin’ hit me with the phone, dick! | 唉 你他妈的用电话打我 你个吊 |
[1:39:08] | Fucker, where are you? | 婊子 你在哪儿? |
[1:39:13] | You fuck! | 你这个婊子! |
[1:39:17] | Did you really call the police? You bet your sorry ass I did. | 你真给警察打电话了? 当然 你这个可怜的蠢猪 |
[1:39:21] | My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me. | 我爸妈会为我疯掉的 |
[1:39:24] | Aaah! Bitch! | 啊! 婊子! |
[1:39:56] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:40:01] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:40:21] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:40:24] | Ohh! My arm! | 嗷! 我的胳膊! |
[1:40:33] | I always had a thing for ya, Sid! | 我一直对你有好感呢 西德! |
[1:40:41] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[1:41:09] | I’m sorry. It’s all right. | 对不起 没事了 |
[1:41:11] | Oh, my God, Randy, I thought you were dead. | 噢 天哪 兰迪 我还以为你死了 |
[1:41:13] | I probably should be. I never thought I’d be so happy to be a virgin. | 我可能本来该死 可我是处男 从没想到自己会为此而这么高兴 |
[1:41:16] | Fucker! | 婊子! |
[1:41:24] | Say hello to your mother. | 去向你妈问好吧 |
[1:41:34] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:42:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:42:08] | Guess I remembered the safety that time, you bastard. | 这次应该没忘记打开保险了吧 你这个杂种 |
[1:42:23] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:42:25] | This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life… | 这是本来应该死了的杀手再次复活 的时刻… |
[1:42:29] | for one last scare. | 最后一次惊吓 |
[1:42:35] | Not in my movie. | 在我的电影中没有 |
[1:42:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:42:45] | Randy, help me out. | 兰迪 帮帮我 |
[1:42:51] | Ow. Aah. Are you okay? | 嗷 啊 你没事吧? |
[1:42:55] | Are you okay? Yeah. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[1:42:59] | Hang in there, buddy. All right. | 坚持住 伙计们 好的 |
[1:43:03] | Over here. Sorry, kid. | 这儿 对不起 孩子 |
[1:43:05] | Okay, I think it’s going to go something like this. Just stay with me. | 好了 我想这样就可以了 注意跟着我 |
[1:43:09] | Hi, this is Gale Weathers… | 大家好 这是加尔·威瑟斯… |
[1:43:12] | with an exclusive eyewitness account of this amazing breaking story. | 独家现场报道这起惊人的爆炸性新闻 |
[1:43:17] | Several more local teens are dead… | 几个更多的本地青少年死了… |
[1:43:20] | bringing to an end the harrowing mystery of the mass killing… | 结束了这起残忍的多重谋杀案 并揭 开了其神秘的真相… |
[1:43:23] | that has terrified this peaceful community… | 这起事件使这个安静的小镇笼罩在 恐惧之中… |
[1:43:25] | like the plot of some scary movie. | 就像是一些恐怖电影里的情节 |
[1:43:28] | lt all began with a scream over 9-1-1… | 事件从打给9-1-1电话里的尖叫声 开始… |
[1:43:31] | and ended in a bloodbath that has rocked the town of Woodsboro, | 到这场震惊了伍兹士堡小镇的血腥 屠杀结束 |
[1:43:35] | all played out here in this peaceful farmhouse… | 屠杀发生在这个平静的农舍里… |
[1:43:38] | far from the crimes and the sirens of the larger cities…. | 这里远离大城市的犯罪和警笛声…. |
[1:43:40] | that its residents had fled. | 是那儿的人们向往的地方 |
[1:43:42] | Okay, let’s take it back to one. Come on. Move it. | 好了 把它拿回去 快 快走 |
[1:43:45] | This is my big shot. Let’s go. | 这是我的大制作 让我们走 |
[1:44:20] | ♪ Love comes down upon us and it flows like water ♪ | |
[1:44:24] | ♪ Burning with the hope of insight ♪ | |
[1:44:28] | ♪ There the books, the colors of a bright elation ♪ | |
[1:44:32] | ♪ Stolen in the sight of love ♪ | |
[1:44:37] | ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪ | |
[1:44:41] | ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪ | |
[1:44:45] | ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪ | |
[1:44:49] | ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:44:52] | 惊声尖叫 | |
[1:45:02] | ♪ Birds fly in the eye of the faithless daughters ♪ | |
[1:45:06] | ♪ Spoken at the bitter end ♪ | |
[1:45:10] | ♪ Wasted, sacrificed for the new nirvana ♪ | |
[1:45:14] | ♪ Nighttime sends us all above ♪ | |
[1:45:18] | ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪ | |
[1:45:22] | ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪ | |
[1:45:26] | ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪ | |
[1:45:31] | ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:45:37] | ♪ A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:45:41] | ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:45:45] | ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:45:45] | ♪ A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:00] | ♪ We are, we are, we are We’re just children ♪ | |
[1:46:04] | ♪ Fighting our way around indecision ♪ | |
[1:46:08] | ♪ We are, we are, we are rather helpless ♪ | |
[1:46:12] | ♪ Stay kids forever A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:17] | ♪ Whisper to a scream A whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:21] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:25] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:29] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:33] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:38] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:42] | ♪ Whisper to a scream Whisper to a scream ♪ | |
[1:46:48] | ♪ Whisper to a scream ♪♪ | |
[1:48:41] | ♪ Look outside of my window ♪ | |
[1:48:47] | ♪ But all I see is the rain come down ♪ | |
[1:48:52] | ♪ A pink umbrella and a bit of her lace ♪ | |
[1:48:57] | ♪ Is all I need and I’ll come, come ♪ | |
[1:49:03] | ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪ | |
[1:49:08] | ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪ | |
[1:49:14] | ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪ | |
[1:49:19] | ♪ What’s it like to be free ♪ | |
[1:49:31] | ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪ | |
[1:49:36] | ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪ | |
[1:49:42] | ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪ | |
[1:49:47] | ♪ What it’s like to be free ♪ | |
[1:50:03] | ♪ I don’t care if you don’t care ♪ | |
[1:50:08] | ♪ The world looks just fine to me ♪ | |
[1:50:13] | ♪ Don’t be shy and I’ll show you, baby ♪ | |
[1:50:19] | ♪ What it’s like to be free ♪ | |
[1:50:35] | ♪ Don’t be shy Told you, baby ♪ | |
[1:50:38] | ♪ Don’t be shy ♪♪ |