英文名称:Back To The Future III
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Doc! | 博士 |
[02:26] | Doc! Doc! Doc! | 博士 博士 |
[02:28] | – Doc! Doc! – What? | – 博士 博士! – 什么事? |
[02:32] | Okay, relax, Doc. It’s me. It’s me! It’s Marty. | 别紧张 博士 是我 马丁! |
[02:34] | No, it can’t be. I just sent you back to the future. | 不 不可能 我刚刚才把你送回未来 |
[02:37] | Yeah. No, I know. You did send me | 我知道 你有 |
[02:38] | back to the future, but I’m back. | 把我送回未来去 但我回来了 |
[02:40] | I’m back from the future. | 我又从未来回来了 |
[02:45] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[05:03] | Hey, kids, what time is it? | 孩子们 现在是什么时间? |
[05:05] | Howdy Doody time! | 你好杜德时间! |
[05:09] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[05:11] | It’s Howdy Doody Time | 你好杜德时间? |
[05:15] | Bob Smith and Howdy Do Say Howdy Do to you | 鲍勃和杜德 向你问好 |
[05:20] | Howdy Doody time? | 你好杜德时间? |
[05:27] | Date. Sunday, November 13, 1955. 7:01 a.m. | 日期 星期日 1955年11月13日 |
[05:32] | Last night’s time travel experiment | 昨晚的时光旅行实验 |
[05:34] | was apparently a complete success. | 显然获致了彻底的成功 |
[05:36] | Lightning struck the clock tower at precisely 10:04 p.m. | 闪电在十点零四分整击中钟塔 |
[05:38] | Sending the necessary 1.21 gigawatts into the time vehicle, | 将不可或缺的十亿瓦特电量 输进时光旅行车 |
[05:41] | which vanished in a brilliant flash of light | 使其在一道灿烂的闪光中消失 |
[05:43] | leaving a pair of fire trails behind. | 在地上留下两条燃烧的胎痕 |
[05:46] | I, therefore, assume that Marty and the time vehicle | 我因此估计马丁和时光旅行车 |
[05:48] | were transported forward through time into the year 1985. | 已穿越时空回到了1985年 |
[05:52] | After that… | 在那之后… |
[05:53] | After that, I can’t recall what happened. | 我记不得在那之后发生了什么 |
[05:56] | In fact, I don’t even remember how I got home. | 事实上 我甚至不记得我是怎么回到家的 |
[05:59] | Perhaps the gigawatt discharge | 或许是那十亿瓦特的电压 |
[06:01] | coupled with the temporal displacement field | 加上那时光旅行车所形成的 |
[06:03] | generated by the time vehicle | 变位力场 |
[06:04] | caused a disruption of my own brain waves | 对我的脑波造成了伤害 |
[06:06] | resulting in a condition of momentary amnesia. | 造成了短暂的失忆现象 |
[06:09] | Indeed, I now recall that moments | 但 我现在已经想起 |
[06:11] | after the time vehicle disappeared | 在时光旅行车消失在 |
[06:13] | into the future, | 未来之后 |
[06:14] | I saw a vision of Marty saying | 我看见一幅马丁的影像 |
[06:16] | he had come back from the future. | 告诉我他又从未来回来了 |
[06:18] | Hey, Doc! | 嘿 博士 |
[06:19] | Undoubtedly, this was some sort of residual image… | 毫无疑问的 这是某种幻觉… |
[06:20] | Doc. | 博士 |
[06:27] | Doc, calm down, okay. Just calm down. It’s me. It’s Marty. | 博士 冷静点好吗? 冷静点 是我 马丁 |
[06:31] | No, it can’t be you! I sent you back to the future! | 不! 不可能是你 我已经把你送回未来去了! |
[06:33] | That’s right, Doc. That’s right, | 没错 博士 |
[06:35] | but I came back again. I came back from the future. | 但我又从未来回来 |
[06:37] | Don’t you remember last night? | 还记得昨晚的事吧? |
[06:38] | You fainted. I brought you home. | 你昏倒 我带你回来 |
[06:39] | This can’t be happening! You can’t be here! | 这是不可能的! 你不可能在这里! |
[06:42] | It doesn’t make sense for you to be here! | 这完全不合理! |
[06:43] | I refuse to even believe that you are here! | 我无法相信你会在这里! |
[06:45] | Doc, I am here, and it does make sense. | 博士 我在这里 这一切也很合理 |
[06:47] | Look, I came back to 1955 again with you, | 我是和1985年的你 |
[06:50] | the you from 1985, ’cause we had to get a book from Biff! | 一起回到1955年来 因为我们得从贝夫手中抢回一本书! |
[06:53] | So once I got the book back, | 但在我拿到书后 |
[06:54] | you, that is the you from 1985, | 那个1985年的你 |
[06:56] | were in the DeLorean, and it got struck by lightning, | 坐在那辆德罗林跑车上 车子被闪电击中 |
[06:58] | and you got sent back to 1885! | 回到了1885年! |
[07:00] | 1885? | 1885年? |
[07:03] | It’s a very interesting story, future boy, | 这真是个令人感兴趣的故事 未来小子 |
[07:06] | but there’s just one little thing that doesn’t make sense. | 但还有一点是说不通的 |
[07:09] | If the me of the future is now in the past, | 如果未来的我现在是在过去 |
[07:12] | how could you possibly know about it? | 你怎么会知道这一切? |
[07:14] | You sent me a letter. | 你写了一封信给我 |
[07:16] | “Dear Marty, if my calculations are correct, | “亲爱的马丁 如果我的计算正确 |
[07:18] | “you will receive this letter immediately after | “你将在看见德罗林跑车被闪电击中后 |
[07:19] | “you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. | “立刻收到这封信 |
[07:22] | “First, let me assure you that I’m alive and well. | “首先我要向你保证 我一切平安 |
[07:25] | “I’ve been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. | “我过去八个月以来 都快乐地活在1885年 |
[07:29] | “The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean | “那道击中德罗林跑车的闪电 |
[07:31] | “caused a gigawatt overload | “造成电力超载 |
[07:32] | “which scrambled the time circuits, | “烧毁了时光旅行器的电路 |
[07:34] | “activated the Flux Capacitor, | “触发通量电容器 |
[07:35] | “and sent me back to 1885. | “把我送回到1885年 |
[07:38] | “The overload shorted out the time circuits | “负载的电量造成时光旅行器短路 |
[07:40] | “and destroyed the flying circuits. | “并毁了飞行电路 |
[07:42] | “Unfortunately, the car will never fly again.” | “很不幸 这辆车再也不能飞了” |
[07:45] | It actually flew? | 它真的飞起来了? |
[07:46] | Yeah, we had a hover conversion done | 是的 我们在21世纪初期 |
[07:48] | in the early 21st century. | 将它改装成能飞的动力系统 |
[07:50] | Incredible! | 令人难以置信! |
[07:52] | “I set myself up as a blacksmith as a front | “我在此以铁匠的身份出现 藉以掩护我 |
[07:55] | “while I attempted to repair the damage to the time circuits. | “从事将时光旅行器修复的工作 |
[07:58] | “Unfortunately, this proved impossible, | “不幸的是 一切努力都是枉然的 |
[08:00] | “because suitable replacement parts | “因为合适的零件 |
[08:02] | “will not be invented until 1947. | “得要到1947年才会发明 |
[08:05] | “However, I’ve gotten quite adept | “无论如何 我如今已经很能适应 |
[08:07] | “at shoeing horses and fixing wagons.” | “钉马蹄铁和修蓬车的日子” |
[08:11] | 1885! Amazing! | 真叫人想不到! |
[08:14] | I actually end up as a blacksmith in the Old West. | 我真的回到当年的西部时代 并成为一个铁匠 |
[08:18] | Pretty heavy, huh? | 很正点吧? |
[08:19] | “I have buried the DeLorean in the abandoned Delgado Mine | “我已经把德罗林跑车埋在靠近靴子山老墓园的 |
[08:22] | “adjacent to the old Boot Hill Cemetery | “戴尔加多废矿坑内 |
[08:25] | “as shown on the enclosed map. | “我已注明在信里所附的地图上 |
[08:27] | “Hopefully, it should remain undisturbed | “但愿它能原封不动地保存在那里 |
[08:29] | “and preserved until you uncover it in 1955. | “直到你在1955年将它掘出来 |
[08:33] | “Inside, you will find repair instructions. | “你会在车里找到修复的说明 |
[08:37] | “My 1955 counterpart…” That’s me. | “我那位1955年的副本…” 就是我啊 |
[08:41] | “…should have no problem repairing it | “…将能轻易地将它修复 |
[08:42] | “so that you can drive it back to the future. | “让你开着它回到未来去 |
[08:45] | “Once you have returned to 1985, destroy the time machine.” | “在你回到1985年之后 就把这辆时光旅行车毁掉” |
[08:49] | Destroy it? | 把它毁掉? |
[08:51] | Yeah. Well, it’s a long story, Doc. | 是的 这说来话长 博士 |
[08:54] | “Do not, I repeat, do not attempt | “千万不要 我再强调一次 |
[08:57] | “to come back here to get me. | “不要企图回来这里救我 |
[08:59] | “I am perfectly happy living in the fresh air and wide-open spaces. | “我现在的生活很快乐 这里有着新鲜的空气 和广阔的生活空间 |
[09:04] | “And I fear that unnecessary time travel | “我认为没有必要的时光旅行 |
[09:06] | “only risks further disruption | “只会对时空的连续性 |
[09:08] | “of the space-time continuum. | “造成更严重的破坏 |
[09:10] | “And please take care of Einstein for me.” | “还有 请替我照顾爱因斯坦” |
[09:15] | Einstein? | 爱因斯坦? |
[09:16] | He’s your dog, Doc. Einstein is what you call your dog in 1985. | 他是你的狗 博士 1985年的你把你的狗命名为爱因斯坦 |
[09:24] | “I know you will give him a good home. | “我知道你会给他一个舒服的窝 |
[09:26] | “Remember to walk him twice a day | “记着要每天带他去散步两次 |
[09:27] | “and that he only likes canned dog food. | “而且他只喜欢罐头狗食 |
[09:30] | “These are my wishes. Please respect them and follow them. | “以上是我要交待的事 请尊重我的意思 并确实做到 |
[09:33] | “And so, Marty, I now say farewell and wish you Godspeed. | “好了 马丁 我在此向你道别 并祝你能够平安回去 |
[09:38] | “You’ve been a good, kind, and loyal friend to me, | “你一直是我忠实的好朋友 |
[09:40] | “and you made a real difference in my life. | “你对我的一生带来重大的影响 |
[09:43] | “I will always treasure our relationship | “我将永远珍惜我们的友谊 |
[09:46] | “and think on you with fond memories, | “回忆你我共渡的美好时光 |
[09:48] | “warm feelings, and a special place in my heart. | “温暖的感受 将永远留在我心里的角落 |
[09:52] | “Your friend in time, Doc Emmett L. Brown. | “你永远的朋友 艾米•L•布朗博士 |
[09:56] | “September 1st, 1885.” | “1885年9月1日” |
[10:01] | I never knew I could write anything so touching. | 我不知道我还能写出如此感人的信 |
[10:03] | I know. I know, Doc. It’s beautiful. | 我知道 博士 很感人的一封信 |
[10:08] | It’s all right, Copernicus. | 别难过 哥白尼 |
[10:10] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都将平安无事的 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry, Doc. It’s all my fault you’re stuck back there. | 对不起 博士 这都是我的错 害你被困在那里 |
[10:14] | I never should’ve let Biff get to me. | 我不该让贝夫逮到的 |
[10:16] | There are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. | 西部时代倒也不是最糟的 |
[10:19] | I could have ended up in the Dark Ages. | 我有可能会跑回黑暗时代 |
[10:20] | They probably would have burned me | 他们可能会把我当作异教徒 |
[10:21] | at the stake as a heretic or something. | 绑在柱子上烧死 |
[10:24] | Let’s look at the map. | 我们来看这地图 |
[10:26] | All right, according to this, the time vehicle | 好 根据图上的记载 时光旅行车 |
[10:27] | is sealed off in a side tunnel. | 被封在侧面的坑道里 |
[10:31] | We may have to blast. | 我们可能得将它炸开 |
[10:47] | I think you woke up the dead with that blast. | 我想你这一炸把死人都吵醒了 |
[10:50] | Take this camera. I want to document everything! | 拿着这照相机 我要将这一切都记录下来! |
[10:55] | This reminds me of the time | 这让我想起 |
[10:56] | I attempted to reach the center of the Earth. | 我当年企图到地心去探险 |
[10:59] | I’d been reading my favorite author, Jules Verne. | 我看遍了我最喜欢的作家 儒勒凡尔纳的书 |
[11:01] | I spent weeks preparing that expedition. | 我花了几个星期来准备那次探险 |
[11:03] | I didn’t even get this far. | 而我那回甚至还走不了这么远 |
[11:05] | Of course, I was only 12 at the time. | 但话又说回来 我当时才12岁 |
[11:07] | You know, it was the writings of Jules Verne | 你知道吗? 当年就是儒勒凡尔纳所写的书 |
[11:11] | that had a profound effect on my life. | 对我的一生造成了深远的影响 |
[11:13] | It was when I was 11 that I first read | 当我11岁时 头一次读 |
[11:15] | Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. | 海底两万里 |
[11:17] | It was then that I realized | 我当时就下定决心 |
[11:19] | that I must devote my life to science. | 我得将我的一生奉献给科学 |
[11:22] | Doc, check it out. Look at this. | 博士 过来看 你看这个 |
[11:28] | My initials! | 我名字的缩写! |
[11:30] | Just like in Journey to the Center of the Earth! | 就和地心探险记一样! |
[11:33] | That means the time machine | 这表示时光旅行车 |
[11:34] | must be right through this wall! | 一定就在这里面! |
[11:57] | It’s been buried in here for 70 years, two months, and 13 days. | 它已经被埋在此地 达70年2个月又13天之久 |
[12:02] | Astounding! | 真不简单! |
[12:04] | “As you see, the lightning bolt | “你可以看得出来 那道闪电 |
[12:06] | “shorted out the time circuit control microchip. | “让控制时光机器的积体电路板造成了短路 |
[12:11] | “The attached…” | “附上的…” |
[12:13] | Schematic. | 电路图 |
[12:14] | “Schematic diagram will allow you to build a replacement unit | “附上的电路图将可以让你以1955年的零件 |
[12:18] | “with 1955 components, | “制造出一组替换的组件 |
[12:20] | “thus restoring the time machine to perfect working order.” | “如此将可恢复时光机器的功能” |
[12:23] | Unbelievable that this little piece of junk | 叫人难以相信这一小片破铜烂铁 |
[12:25] | could be such a big problem. | 竟然会造成如此严重的问题 |
[12:30] | No wonder this circuit failed. | 难怪这玩意儿会坏掉 |
[12:31] | It says, “Made in Japan.” | 这上面写着 “日本制造” |
[12:35] | What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan. | 你这话是什么意思? 博士 最好的东西都是日本制的 |
[12:40] | Unbelievable! | 叫人难以相信! |
[12:48] | You know, when I was a kid, | 你知道 当我还是个孩子时 |
[12:50] | I always wanted to be a cowboy. | 总希望能成为一个牛仔 |
[12:53] | And now, knowing I’m gonna spend my future in the past, | 如今知道我将在过去渡过余生 |
[12:56] | it sounds like a wonderful way to spend my retirement years. | 似乎不失为一个渡过退休后的日子的好方法 |
[13:00] | It just occurred to me, Marty, since I end up in 1885, | 我刚刚想到 马丁 既然我回到了1885年 |
[13:03] | perhaps I’m now in the history books. | 或许我已经是个历史人物了 |
[13:05] | I wonder. | 我在想 |
[13:07] | Could I go to the library and look myself up | 我如果到图书馆去 是否会在铁匠书里 |
[13:09] | in the old newspaper archives? | 看到关于我的消息? |
[13:11] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我可不晓得 博士 |
[13:12] | You’re the one that’s always saying, you know, | 你自己不是经常说 |
[13:13] | it’s not good to know too much about your own destiny. | 人不该对自己的命运知道太多? |
[13:16] | You’re right, Marty. I know too much already. | 你说的对 马丁 我已经知道太多了 |
[13:19] | Better that I not attempt to uncover | 我想我还是别急着去 |
[13:21] | the circumstances of my own future. | 知道自己将来的际遇 |
[13:24] | Copernicus. Come on, boy! | 哥白尼 来吧! 孩子 |
[13:28] | I’ll get him, Doc. Copernicus! | 我去找他 博士 哥白尼! |
[13:31] | Copernicus, come on. Let’s go home, boy. | 哥白尼 来吧 我们回家去 |
[13:35] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对劲? |
[13:37] | What’s wrong, Copernicus? Come on. | 哪里不对劲? 哥白尼 来吧 |
[13:41] | Come on, let’s go home. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 我们回家去 来 |
[13:47] | Doc! Doc! Come here! | 到这边来 |
[13:50] | Quick! | 快! |
[13:53] | What’s wrong, Marty? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么了? 马丁 你脸上的表情活像见了鬼 |
[13:57] | You’re not far off, Doc. | 差不多 博士 |
[14:03] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[14:05] | Check this out. | 听听这上面写的 |
[14:06] | “Died September 7th, 1885.” | “死于1885年9月7日” |
[14:10] | That’s one week after you wrote the letter! | 那是在你写那封信后一个星期啊! |
[14:12] | “Erected in eternal memory by his beloved Clara.” | “挚爱的克蕾拉在此立碑 献上永恒的哀思” |
[14:16] | Who the hell is Clara? | 谁是克蕾拉? |
[14:17] | Marty, please don’t stand there! | 马丁 拜托别挡在那里! |
[14:19] | Oh! Right. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[14:21] | I gotta get another picture. | 我得再照一张相 |
[14:24] | “Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80”? | “为了八十块钱 被贝夫•添南从背后射杀? |
[14:29] | What kind of a future do you call that? | 这算是哪门子的未来啊? |
[14:32] | “Buford Tannen was a notorious gunman | “贝夫•添南是个声名狼藉的枪手 |
[14:34] | “whose short temper and a tendency to drool | “他的坏脾气和流口水的毛病 |
[14:37] | “earned him the nickname Mad Dog. | “为他赢得了疯狗的外号 |
[14:39] | “He was quick on the trigger | “他拔枪的速度很快 |
[14:41] | “and bragged that he had killed 12 men | “吹嘘自己杀过12个人 |
[14:43] | “not including Indians or Chinamen.” | “还不包括印第安人或中国人在内” |
[14:45] | Does it mention me? Am I one of the 12? | 有提到我吗? 我是那12个人中的一个? |
[14:47] | Just a minute. | 等等 |
[14:48] | “However this claim cannot be substantiated, | “但这说法无法得到证实 |
[14:50] | “since precise records were not kept | “因为在1884年添南射杀了一个 |
[14:51] | “after Tannen shot a newspaper editor | “写了一篇不利于他的文章的报社编辑后 |
[14:53] | “who printed an unfavorable story about him in 1884.” | “就再也无法保存正确的记录” |
[14:56] | That’s why we can’t find anything. | 难怪我们什么也找不到你 |
[14:57] | Look. | 看 |
[15:00] | William McFly and family. Your relatives? | 威廉•麦佛莱全家合照 是你的亲戚? |
[15:03] | My great-grandfather’s name was William. | 我的曾祖父是叫威廉 |
[15:05] | That’s him. Good-looking guy. | 这就是他 长得蛮帅的 |
[15:10] | McFlys, but no Browns. | 有麦佛莱家的记载 却没有姓布朗的 |
[15:12] | Well, maybe it was a mistake, Doc. | 或许我们弄错了 博士 |
[15:13] | Maybe that grave wasn’t yours. | 或许那不是你的坟墓 |
[15:15] | There could’ve been another Emmett Brown back in 1885. | 那可能是1885年时的另一个艾米•布朗 |
[15:17] | No. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:18] | Did you have any relatives here back then? | 镇上那时有你们家的亲戚吗? |
[15:19] | The Browns didn’t come to Hill Valley until 1908. | 布朗家1908年才搬来希尔谷 |
[15:21] | And then they were the von Brauns. | 而且他们当时是姓逢•布朗斯 |
[15:23] | My father changed our name during the First World War. | 我父亲在第一次大战时改了名字 |
[15:26] | Doc, look. | 博士 你看 |
[15:29] | Great Scott, it’s me! | 我的天 是我啊! |
[15:32] | Then it is true, all of it. | 那么这一切全都是真的了? |
[15:35] | It is me who goes back there and gets shot. | 我确实回到了那时代而且被枪杀 |
[15:39] | It’s not gonna happen, Doc. | 这是不会发生的 博士 |
[15:41] | After you fix the time circuits | 在你修好时光器回路 |
[15:43] | and put new tires on the DeLorean, | 并给德罗林车装上新轮胎后 |
[15:44] | I’m going back to 1885, and I’m bringing you home. | 我就要回到1885年 把你带回来 |
[15:59] | The clothes fit? | 衣服还合身吗? |
[16:01] | Yeah, everything except the boots, Doc. They’re kind of tight. | 除了靴子外都还可以 博士 靴子紧了点 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. Are you sure this stuff is authentic? | 你确定这些服饰都合乎史实吗? |
[16:07] | Of course. Haven’t you ever seen a Western? | 当然了 你难道没看过西部电影? |
[16:12] | Yeah, I have, Doc. | 是的 我看过 博土 |
[16:14] | Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this. | 克林特•伊斯特伍德可不会穿上这种怪衣服 |
[16:18] | Clint who? | 克林谁? |
[16:20] | That’s right. You haven’t heard of him yet. | 是啊 你还没听过他的大名 |
[16:22] | Marty, you have to wear the boots. | 马丁 你得穿上这只靴子 |
[16:24] | You can’t wear those futuristic things back in 1885. | 你不能穿这种未来派的东西 |
[16:26] | You shouldn’t even be wearing them here in 1955. | 你甚至不该在1955年穿这个 |
[16:28] | All right, Doc. Look, as soon as I get there, | 好吧 博士 我保证一到那里 |
[16:30] | I’ll put them on. I promise. | 就把它们穿上 |
[16:31] | Okay. I think we’re about ready. | 好 我想一切都就绪了 |
[16:33] | I put gas in the tank. | 我已经把油箱加满 |
[16:34] | Your future clothes are packed. | 你在未来穿的衣服也已打包好 |
[16:36] | Just in case, fresh batteries for your walkie-talkies. | 为了预防万一 我还替你的对讲机换上了新电池 |
[16:40] | Oh! What about that floating device? | 对了 那个能飘浮的装置呢? |
[16:42] | Hoverboard. All right. | 飞行滑板 |
[16:46] | You know, Doc, it’s gonna be a hell of a long walk | 博士 从这里回希尔谷市 |
[16:48] | back to Hill Valley from here. | 得走很久啊 |
[16:50] | It’s still the safest plan. | 但这是最安全的计划 |
[16:51] | After all, we can’t risk sending you back into a populated area | 我不能把你送回人口众多的地方 |
[16:54] | or to a spot that’s geographically unknown. | 或是某个地理学上的不明地带 |
[16:56] | You don’t want to crash into some tree | 你该不会想撞上一棵 |
[16:58] | that once existed in the past. | 曾经存在过的树吧? |
[17:00] | This was all completely open country, | 这是一大片开阔地 |
[17:02] | so you’ll have plenty of run out space when you arrive. | 当你抵达后将会有足够的空间 |
[17:05] | Remember, where you’re going, there are no roads. | 记住 你要去的地方是没有路的 |
[17:08] | There’s a small cave over there | 那边有个小山洞 |
[17:10] | which will be a perfect place to hide the time vehicle. | 是个隐藏时光旅行车的好地方 |
[17:12] | Well, the new time circuit control tubes are warmed up. | 新的时光机器所装的真空管已经先暖过机了 |
[17:19] | Time circuits on. | 时光旅行回路启动 |
[17:21] | I wrote the letter on September 1st, | 我是在9月1日写那封信的 |
[17:22] | so we’ll send you back the very next day, | 所以我送你回去第二天 |
[17:24] | September 2nd. That’s a Wednesday. | 也就是9月2日 那天是星期 |
[17:25] | September 2nd, 1885, 8:00 a.m. | 1885年9月2日 早上8点 |
[17:27] | I get shot on Monday the 7th, | 我是在7号星期一那天被射杀的 |
[17:29] | so you have five days to locate me. | 所以你将有五天的时间来找我 |
[17:30] | According to my letter, I’m a blacksmith, | 我那封信上说我是铁匠 |
[17:32] | so I probably have a shop somewhere. | 所以我可能会拥有一间打铁铺 |
[17:34] | All you have to do is drive the time vehicle | 你只要将时光旅行车 |
[17:36] | directly toward that screen, | 朝那银幕开过去 |
[17:38] | accelerating to 88 miles an hour. | 并加速到每小时88英里 |
[17:40] | Wait a minute. Doc, if I drive straight towards the screen, | 慢着 博士 如果我朝那银幕开过去 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna crash into those Indians. | 会撞上那些印第安人的 |
[17:45] | Marty, you’re not thinking fourth-dimensionally. | 马丁 你没有以四度空间的角度来思考 |
[17:48] | You’ll instantly be transported to 1885, | 你到时候将会回到1885年 |
[17:50] | and those Indians won’t even be there. | 那些印第安人的画像不会在那里 |
[17:54] | Right. Well. | 是啊 那么 |
[17:57] | Good luck for both of our sakes. | 为了我们两个 祝你好运 |
[18:00] | See you in the future. | 我们在未来见 |
[18:02] | You mean the past. | 你是说过去? |
[18:04] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[18:11] | Happy trails, Marty! | 一路顺风! 马丁! |
[18:19] | Ready, Marty? | 准备好了? 马丁 |
[18:21] | Ready! | 准备好了! |
[18:23] | Set! | 预备! |
[18:24] | Hi-ho, Silver. | 加油 银马 |
[19:03] | Indians! | 印第安人! |
[19:44] | The cave! | 是那个山洞! |
[20:20] | Charge! | 冲锋! |
[20:26] | Shit! The cavalry! | 见鬼 骑兵队! |
[21:18] | Damn, I ripped the fuel line. | 该死! 我把油管弄破了 |
[22:05] | Maggie! Fetch some water! We got a hurt man here. | 麦姬 打些水来 这边有个人受伤了 |
[22:17] | Mom! Mom, is that you? | 妈 是你吗? |
[22:20] | There, there now. | 别说话 |
[22:21] | You’ve been asleep for nearly six hours now. | 你已经昏睡了将近六个钟头 |
[22:24] | I had this horrible nightmare. | 我做了一个好可怕的梦 |
[22:28] | I dreamed… I dreamed I was in a Western. | 我..我梦见我在西部 |
[22:33] | I was being chased by all these Indians and a bear. | 我被一大群印第安人追赶 还有一头熊 |
[22:40] | Well, you’re safe and sound | 你现在在麦佛莱农场 |
[22:41] | here now at the McFly farm. | 是很平安的 |
[22:44] | McFly farm? | 麦佛莱农场? |
[22:49] | Well, you’re my… You’re my, my… | 你是我的… 你是我的… |
[22:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[22:55] | The name is McFly. Maggie McFly. | 我姓麦佛莱 麦姬•麦佛莱 |
[22:58] | McFly. Maggie? | 麦佛莱? 麦姬? |
[23:02] | And that’s Mrs. McFly, and don’t you be forgetting the Mrs. | 是麦佛莱太太 别遗漏太太这个称呼 |
[23:05] | And what might your name be, sir? | 你又是叫什么名字? 先生 |
[23:07] | Well, it’s… | 我姓麦… |
[23:12] | Eastwood. | 伊斯特伍德 |
[23:15] | Clint Eastwood. | 克林特•伊斯特伍德 |
[23:18] | Well, you hit your head, Mr. Eastwood. | 你的头撞伤了 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[23:20] | Not too serious, but lucky for you, | 虽然不严重 但算你运气好 |
[23:21] | Seamus found you when he did. | 谢穆斯发现了你 |
[23:23] | Seamus. | 谢穆斯? |
[23:25] | Me husband. | 我丈夫 |
[23:28] | You’ll be excusing me, Mr. Eastwood, while I tend to William. | 恕我失陪了 伊斯特伍德先生 我得去看威廉 |
[23:33] | William. | 威廉? |
[23:34] | Oh, that’s okay, Will. It’s okay. | 不要紧 威廉 不要紧 |
[23:44] | – That’s William? – Aye. | – 他就是威廉? – 对 |
[23:46] | William Sean McFly, the first of our family to be born in America. | 威廉•西恩•麦佛莱 我们这个家族在美国出生的第一代 |
[23:50] | It’s okay, Will. | 不要紧 威尔 |
[23:52] | This here is Mr. Clint Eastwood here visiting. | 这位客人是克林特•伊斯特伍德先生 |
[23:55] | He surely likes you, Mr. Eastwood. | 他很喜欢你呢! 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[23:59] | Maggie. | 麦姬 |
[24:02] | I’ve got supper. | 我猎到了晚餐 |
[24:03] | I’m not one to pry into a man’s personal affairs, | 我不是想打探你的隐私 |
[24:06] | but exactly how is it that you came to be way out here | 你是如何来到这偏僻的地方? |
[24:11] | without a horse, or boots, or a hat? | 你既没有马 也没有靴子和帽子 |
[24:15] | Well, my car… | 我的车… |
[24:17] | Horse broke down, and a bear ate my boots, | 我的马病了 而且 一头熊把我的靴子吃了 |
[24:21] | and I guess I just forgot my hat. | 至于帽子 我想我是忘了拿 |
[24:22] | How could you forget a thing like your hat? | 你怎能忘掉帽子这么重要的东西? |
[24:25] | Would you like some water? | 你要点水吗? |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:39] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do, Mr. Eastwood. | 我看这样好了 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[24:41] | I’ll help you find your blacksmith friend. | 我会帮你找到你那位铁匠朋友 |
[24:45] | You can stay the night in the barn, | 你今晚可以睡在谷仓里 |
[24:48] | and tomorrow I’ll take you as far as the railroad tracks. | 明天我带你到铁路那边去 |
[24:51] | You can follow them straight on into town. | 你可以顺着它走到镇上 |
[24:56] | I’ll even give you a hat. | 我甚至可以送你一顶帽子 |
[25:01] | That’s great. Thanks. | 这真是太好了 谢谢 |
[25:08] | That’s my William. | 亲爱的威廉 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:18] | I think you’ll find the barn comfortable. | 我想你会觉得谷仓够舒服的 |
[25:21] | Never had any complaints about it from the pigs. | 我养的猪可从没抱怨过 |
[25:24] | Seamus! | 谢穆斯! |
[25:26] | A word with you. | 借一步说话 |
[25:27] | Aye. | 好的 |
[25:32] | Will you hold him for a minute? | 帮我抱他一下好吗? |
[25:38] | Are you sure you’re not after bringing a curse on this house | 你确定你这么做妥当吗 |
[25:40] | taking him in like that? | 随便收留一个陌生人? |
[25:42] | He’s such a strange young man. | 他是个很古怪的年轻人 |
[25:44] | Aye. But I’ve just got a feeling about him, Maggie, | 对 但我对他有种奇怪的感觉 麦姬 |
[25:47] | that looking after him is the right thing to do. | 让我觉得照顾他是应该的 |
[25:50] | That it’s important. | 这点是很重要的 |
[25:51] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 兄弟 |
[25:53] | Look how the baby takes to him. | 你看这孩子跟他处得多好 |
[25:55] | Little Will never takes to strangers. | 小威尔一向不喜欢陌生人的 |
[25:59] | It’s almost as if he’s connected to us. | 这就好像 他跟我们有某种渊源似的 |
[26:02] | Hey, Will. | 威尔 |
[26:04] | So you’re my great-grandfather. | 原来你就是我的曾祖父 |
[26:06] | The first McFly born in America. | 麦佛莱家族在美国出生的第一代 |
[26:14] | And you peed on me. | 而且你还尿在我的身上 |
[27:07] | Give us some soap. | 给我肥皂 法兰克 |
[27:09] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[28:57] | Take a look and see what just breezed in the door. | 看看谁进来了 |
[29:02] | Why, I didn’t know the circus was in town. | 我不晓得马戏团到镇上来了 |
[29:05] | Must have got that shirt off a dead Chinese. | 这件衬衫八成是从一个死中国人身上剥下来的 |
[29:29] | What will it be, stranger? | 要些什么? 陌生人 |
[29:33] | I’ll have ice water. | 我要一杯冰水 |
[29:36] | Ice water? | 冰水? |
[29:39] | Water? | 冰水? |
[29:40] | You want water, you better go dunk your head | 冰水? 你如果要喝水 |
[29:42] | in the horse trough out there. | 到外面的马槽就有了 |
[29:45] | In here, we pour whiskey. | 在这里 我们供应威士忌 |
[29:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[30:00] | For what? | 什么事? |
[30:02] | I’m trying to find the blacksmith. | 我在找一位铁匠 |
[30:05] | Hey, McFly! | 麦佛莱! |
[30:09] | Thought I done told you never to come in… | 我不是告诉过你别到这… |
[30:13] | You ain’t Seamus McFly. | 你不是谢穆斯•麦佛莱 |
[30:17] | You look like him, though, | 但你长得蛮像他的 |
[30:18] | especially with that dog-ugly hat. | 特别是配上那顶丑帽子 |
[30:23] | You kin to that hay barber? | 你是那土包子的亲戚吗? |
[30:26] | What’s your name, dude? | 你叫什么名字? 小子 |
[30:28] | Marty… | 马丁… |
[30:30] | Eastwood. | 伊斯特伍德 |
[30:33] | Clint Eastwood. | 克林特•伊斯特伍德 |
[30:36] | What kind of stupid name is that? | 这是哪门子的名字啊? |
[30:39] | I’d say he’s the runt of the litter. | 我看他是畜栏跑出来的小畜生 |
[30:41] | Hey, now, boys, would you take a look-see at these pearly whites? | 看 兄弟们 看见他这些白牙齿没? |
[30:43] | Hell, I ain’t seen teeth look that straight | 除了买来的假牙 我还没见过 |
[30:45] | that weren’t store-bought. | 这么白的牙齿呢 |
[30:46] | Take a gander at them moccasins. | 看他穿的平底鞋 |
[30:48] | What kind of skins is them? | 那是什么样的皮做的啊? |
[30:50] | What’s that writing mean? | 那上面写的字是什么意思? |
[30:51] | “Nike”? What is that? | 耐克? 这是什么? |
[30:52] | Some sort of Injun talk or something? | 印第安土话? |
[30:57] | Bartender, I’m looking for that no-good, cheating blacksmith. | 酒保 我在找那个骗人的铁匠 |
[31:01] | You seen him? | 你有看到他吗? |
[31:02] | No, sir, Mr. Tannen. I have not. | 没有 添南先生 我没看见他 |
[31:05] | Tannen. | 添南 |
[31:08] | You’re “Mad Dog” Tannen. | 你就是疯狗添南 |
[31:15] | “Mad Dog”? | 疯狗? |
[31:17] | I hate that name. | 我痛恨这名字 |
[31:20] | I hate it, you hear? | 我痛恨它 你听见了没? |
[31:22] | Nobody calls me “Mad Dog”! | 谁也不能叫我疯狗! |
[31:25] | Especially not some duded-up, egg-sucking gutter trash. | 特别是你这种没用的窝囊废 |
[31:31] | Dance! | 给我跳舞! |
[31:33] | Come on! | 给我跳! |
[31:37] | Come on, runt! You can dance better than that! | 给我跳! 小鬼 你可以跳得更好! |
[31:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:13] | You better run, squirrel. | 你最好快逃命 小子 |
[32:14] | Get him! | 把他抓起来! |
[33:19] | We got ourselves a new courthouse. | 我们盖了一栋新的法院 |
[33:22] | High time we had a hanging! | 正好趁这机会执行绞刑! |
[33:26] | God | 天啊 |
[33:44] | Look at him swing. | 看他在那里摇摆 |
[33:49] | Yeah, haven’t had a hanging in a long time! | 是啊 这镇上好久没吊过人了! |
[33:56] | It’ll shoot the fleas off a dog’s back at 500 yards, Tannen, | 我可以在五百码外射中一只狗身上的虫子 添南 |
[33:59] | and it’s pointed straight at your head! | 我现在就瞄准着你的脑袋! |
[34:12] | You owe me money, blacksmith. | 你欠我钱 打铁的 |
[34:13] | How do you figure? | 这话怎么说? |
[34:15] | My horse threw a shoe. | 我的马掉了一只马蹄 |
[34:16] | And seeing as you was the one that done the shoeing, | 既然当初是你替它钉的马蹄铁 |
[34:18] | I say that makes you responsible. | 你就得负责 |
[34:19] | Well, since you never paid me for the job, I say that makes us even. | 反正你也一直没付我工钱 我们顶多互不相欠 |
[34:23] | Wrong! See I was on my horse | 当我的马掉了马蹄时 |
[34:26] | when it threw the shoe, and I got throwed off! | 我正骑着它 你害我跌下马! |
[34:27] | And that caused me to bust a perfectly | 跌破一瓶 |
[34:30] | good bottle of fine Kentucky red eye. | 上好的肯塔基红眼 |
[34:32] | So the way I figure it, blacksmith, | 所以在我算来 打铁的 |
[34:34] | you owe me $5 for the whiskey | 你得赔我五块威士忌的钱 |
[34:36] | and $75 for the horse! | 再加上75块钱赔那匹马! |
[34:39] | That’s the $80. | 正好是八十块 |
[34:40] | Look, if your horse threw a shoe, | 听着 如果你的马掉了马蹄铁 |
[34:43] | bring him back, and I’ll reshoe him. | 把它带来 我再帮它钉一个 |
[34:45] | I done shot that horse! | 我已经射死那匹马了! |
[34:47] | Well, that’s your problem, Tannen. | 那是你家的事 添南 |
[34:49] | Wrong. That’s yours. | 错了 该担心的是你 |
[34:52] | So from now on, you better be looking behind you when you walk. | 从现在起 你在走路时最好留意你背后 |
[34:56] | Because one day you’re gonna get a bullet in your back. | 因为有天你的背上将会挨颗子弹 |
[35:08] | Doc! | 博士! |
[35:09] | Marty, I gave you explicit instructions not to come here | 马丁 我已经清楚地告诉你别来这里 |
[35:15] | but to go directly back to 1985. | 要你直接回1985年去 |
[35:17] | I know, Doc, but I had to come. | 我知道 博士 但我非来不可 |
[35:20] | But it’s good to see you, Marty. | 但我还是很高兴能见到你 马丁 |
[35:27] | Marty, you’re gonna have to do something about those clothes. | 马丁 你得换掉这身衣服才行 |
[35:29] | You walk around town dressed like that, | 你如果这样在镇上到处走 |
[35:31] | you’re liable to get shot. | 你会挨子弹的 |
[35:32] | Or hanged. | 或者被吊死 |
[35:33] | What idiot dressed you in that outfit? | 是哪个白痴给你穿这身衣服的? |
[35:36] | You did. | 就是你 |
[35:41] | “Shot in the back by Buford Tannen | “为了八十块钱 |
[35:43] | “over a matter of $80, | “被贝夫添南在背后射杀? |
[35:45] | “September 7”? | “9月7号”? |
[35:48] | That’s this Monday! | 这不就是下个星期一吗 |
[35:50] | Now I wish I’d paid him off. | 如今我倒希望我赔给他那些钱 |
[35:52] | And who’s this beloved Clara? | 这个挚爱的克蕾拉是谁? |
[35:54] | I don’t know anyone named Clara. | 我不认识任何姓克蕾拉的啊 |
[35:56] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我也不晓得 博士 |
[35:59] | I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours. | 我还以为她是你的女朋友 |
[36:02] | Marty, my involvement in such a social relationship here in 1885 | 马丁 我回到1885年 并接触这个时代的人和物 |
[36:07] | could result in a disruption of the space-time continuum. | 已经可能对时空的连续性带来毁灭性的后果了 |
[36:11] | As a scientist, I can never take that risk. | 身为一个科学家 我是绝不可能冒这种险的 |
[36:17] | Certainly not after what we’ve already been through. | 特别是在我们经历了这一切之后 |
[36:19] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[36:20] | Hello, Emmett. | 艾米 |
[36:22] | Hubert. | 休伯特 |
[36:23] | It’s the mayor. | 是市长 |
[36:25] | Excuse me, Emmett. | 打扰一下 艾米 |
[36:27] | Do you remember last week at the town meeting when you volunteered | 还记得在上星期的镇民大会上 |
[36:30] | to meet the new schoolteacher | 你志愿到车站去 |
[36:31] | at the station when she came in? | 迎接新到任的老师吧? |
[36:32] | Oh, yes, quite so. | 是的 我还记得 |
[36:33] | Well, we just got word she’s coming in tomorrow. | 我们刚接到消息 她明天会到 |
[36:36] | Here are the details for you. | 这是详细内容 |
[36:38] | Thanks for all your help. | 多谢你的热心协助 |
[36:39] | Anytime, Hubert. | 不客气 休伯特 |
[36:41] | Oh! Her name’s Miss Clayton. Clara Clayton. | 她的名字叫克雷顿小姐 克蕾拉•克雷顿 |
[36:54] | Well, Doc, now we know who Clara is. | 博士 现在我知道克蕾拉是谁了 |
[37:00] | Marty, it’s impossible. | 马丁 这是不可能发生的 |
[37:02] | The idea that I could fall in love at first sight is romantic nonsense. | 这种我跟她会一见钟情的说法 根本就是浪漫派的鬼话 |
[37:07] | There’s no scientific rationale for that concept. | 这种事根本没有科学理论根据 |
[37:09] | Aw, come on, Doc. It’s not science. | 别这样 博士 这又不是科学 |
[37:11] | You meet the right girl, it just hits you. It’s like lightning. | 当你遇上了情投意合的女孩时 会像是被雷击中 |
[37:14] | Marty, please don’t say that. | 马丁 拜托你 别再说了 |
[37:15] | That’s the way it was for me and Jennifer. | 我和詹妮弗的情形就是这样 |
[37:18] | I mean, we couldn’t keep our eyes off each other. | 我们甚至无法将眼睛从对方的身上移开 |
[37:21] | God, Jennifer, damn. I hope she’s all right, Doc. | 老天 詹妮弗 该死的 希望她没事 博士 |
[37:23] | I can’t believe we just left her there on the porch. | 我不敢相信我们就这样把她丢在那门廊上 |
[37:26] | Don’t worry, Marty. She’ll be fine. | 别担心 马丁 她不会有事的 |
[37:28] | When you burned the almanac in 1955, | 当你在1955年把那本年鉴烧掉后 |
[37:30] | the normal timeline was restored. | 接下来的历史也都恢复正常了 |
[37:32] | That means once we’re back in 1985, | 这表示当我们回到1985年时 |
[37:33] | you just have to go over to her house to wake her up. | 你只需要到她家去叫醒她就行了 |
[37:37] | Oh, Marty, turn that valve over there | 马丁 到那活塞那边去 |
[37:40] | all the way to the right. | 向右转到底 |
[37:41] | Yeah, pull it all the way around. | 对 转到底 |
[37:43] | Okay. Let’s go! | 好 开始了! |
[37:58] | Iced tea? | 要来杯冰茶吗? |
[38:00] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[38:02] | It’s a refrigerator. | 这是个冰箱啊 |
[38:04] | Well, I guess Miss Clayton | 看样子克雷顿小姐 |
[38:06] | will have to find other transportation. | 得另外找别的交通工具了 |
[38:08] | If I never meet the woman, | 如果我根本没碰上那女人 |
[38:09] | there’s no possibility of a romantic infatuation, right? | 我就不可能跟她谈恋爱 对吧? |
[38:11] | – You’re the doc, Doc. – All right. | – 全听你的 博士 – 好 |
[38:13] | We’ll get the DeLorean and get ourselves back to the future. | 我们去取回德罗林跑车然后回到未来去 |
[38:16] | Oh, listen, Doc, I tore a hole | 对了 博士 我在抵达时 |
[38:17] | in the gas tank when I was landing, | 把油箱弄破了一个洞 |
[38:18] | so we’re gonna have to patch it up and get some gas. | 我们得把洞补起来再把油加满 |
[38:21] | You mean we’re out of gas? | 你是说那车里没有油了? |
[38:23] | Yeah, it’s no big deal. | 没错 但没什么大不了的 |
[38:24] | We’ve got Mr. Fusion, right? | 我们不是还有核融合反应器吗? |
[38:26] | Mr. Fusion powers the time circuits and the Flux Capacitor, | 核融合反应器提供时光旅行仪以及通量电容器的电力 |
[38:30] | but the internal combustion engine runs on ordinary gasoline. | 但内燃机却始终都是靠汽油做为动力的 |
[38:33] | It always has. | 一直都是 |
[38:35] | There’s not gonna be a gas station around here | 这一带要到下个世纪 |
[38:37] | until sometime in the next century. | 才会有加油站的设立 |
[38:40] | Without gasoline, | 若是没有汽油 |
[38:41] | we can’t get the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour. | 我们是无法将德罗林跑车推进到每小时88英里的 |
[38:47] | So what do we do? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[38:59] | Twenty-four! | 24里! |
[39:01] | It’s no use, Marty! | 这是没有用的! 马丁 |
[39:02] | Even the fastest horse in the world | 即使是世界上最快的马 |
[39:05] | won’t run more than 35, 40 miles an hour! | 时速顶多只有35或40英里! |
[39:18] | Bartender said that’s the strongest stuff they got. | 酒保说这是他们最烈的酒 |
[39:21] | Try it, Marty. | 启动试试 马丁 |
[39:34] | Give it more gas! | 再加些油! |
[39:45] | Damn! | 该死! |
[39:48] | It blew the fuel injection manifold. | 我把喷射油管弄坏了 |
[39:51] | Strong stuff, all right. | 那玩意儿确实有够烈 |
[39:53] | It will take me a month to rebuild it. | 我得花一个月才能将它修好 |
[39:56] | A month? | 一个月? |
[39:58] | Doc, you’re gonna get shot on Monday! | 博士 你星期一就要被杀了啊! |
[40:00] | I know! I know! I know! I wish… | 我知道 我知道 我只希望… |
[40:03] | Wait. I’ve got it! We can simply roll it down a steep hill! | 慢着 我有办法了 我们可以将它从险坡上开下去! |
[40:08] | Oh! We’d never find a smooth enough surface. | 不行 我们找不到够平的地方 |
[40:10] | Unless… | 除非… |
[40:11] | Of course! Ice! | 地面结冰! |
[40:13] | We’ll wait until winter when the lake freezes over. | 我们等到冬天 等湖面结冰 |
[40:15] | Winter? Doc, what are you talking about? | 冬天? 博士 你在说什么啊? |
[40:17] | Monday! It’s three days away! | 再三天就是星期一了好吧 |
[40:19] | All right, all right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[40:20] | Just let’s think this thing through logically. | 让我以逻辑的方法来想这件事 |
[40:23] | We know it won’t run under its own power. | 我们已知道它无法以本身的动力前进 |
[40:25] | We know we can’t pull it. | 我们也知道无法用马来拖 |
[40:27] | But if we could figure out a way | 但 如果我们能想出一个办法 |
[40:31] | to push it up to 88 miles an hour. | 将它推进到每小时88里的速度 |
[40:43] | That’s it. | 这就是了 |
[40:44] | How fast can she go? Why, I’ve had her up to 55 myself. | 它能跑多快? 我自己就曾将它开到过55 |
[40:50] | I heard that Fearless Frank Fargo | 我听说无畏的法兰克•法戈 |
[40:52] | got one of these up to near 70 | 在车子开过维迪换车站之后 |
[40:53] | out past Verde Junction. | 曾开到将近70里的速度 |
[40:55] | Do you think it’s possible to get it up to 90? | 你认为有可能将它开到90里吗? |
[40:58] | Ninety? | 90里? |
[40:59] | Tarnation, son, who’d ever need to be in such a hurry? | 我的天 老弟 有谁会这么急啊? |
[41:02] | It’s just a little bet he and I have, that’s all. | 我跟他只是在打个赌罢了 |
[41:04] | Theoretically speaking, could it be done? | 在理论上来说 这办得到吗? |
[41:07] | Well, I suppose, if you had a straight | 我想你若是开在平原上 |
[41:09] | stretch of track with a level grade, | 而且是直的铁轨 |
[41:11] | and you weren’t hauling no cars behind you, | 而且后面都没有拖着车厢 |
[41:13] | and if you could get the fire hot enough. | 还能够将蒸汽锅炉烧得够热 |
[41:15] | And I’m talking about hotter than the blazes of hell and damnation itself. | 我是指那种比炼狱之中还要热的热度 |
[41:19] | Then yes, sir, it might be possible to get her up that fast. | 这一来它就有可能达到这速度 |
[41:21] | Tell me, when does the next train come through here? | 下一班火车何时会经过此地? |
[41:24] | Monday morning at 8:00. | 星期一早上八点 |
[41:25] | Here. This spur that runs off the main line | 这里! 这条由主线分出的支线 |
[41:28] | three miles out to Clayton Ravine. | 在到达克雷顿峡谷前有三里的路 |
[41:29] | It’s a long stretch of level track | 那是一条平坦笔直的铁轨 |
[41:31] | that will still exist in 1985. | 而且在1985年时仍然存在 |
[41:33] | This is where we’ll push the DeLorean with the locomotive. | 我们将在此地用火车头来推德罗林跑车 |
[41:37] | Funny. This map calls Clayton Ravine Shonash Ravine. | 奇怪的是 这张地图上把克雷顿峡谷 叫做修那许峡谷 |
[41:41] | That must be the old Indian name for it. It’s perfect. | 这八成是它以前的印第安旧名字 再完美不过了 |
[41:44] | A nice long run that goes clear across | 一条长长的直铁轨 |
[41:46] | the bridge over the ravine, | 直通到峡谷上头的铁桥 |
[41:47] | you know, over near that Hilldale housing development. | 你知道 靠近希尔戴尔社区一带 |
[41:49] | Right, Doc, but according to this map, there is no bridge. | 没错 博士 但根据这份地图上的记载 那里没有桥 |
[41:54] | Well, Doc, we can scratch that idea. | 博士 我们可以打消那个主意了 |
[41:58] | I mean, we can’t wait a year and a half | 我们不能等上一年半载 |
[41:59] | for this thing to get finished. | 等这座桥完成 |
[42:00] | Marty, it’s perfect. | 马丁 这是完美的 |
[42:02] | You’re just not thinking fourth-dimensionally. | 你只是没有以四度空间来思考 |
[42:04] | Right. Right. I have a real problem with that. | 是的 我在这方面确实比较不行 |
[42:06] | Don’t you see? The bridge will exist in 1985. | 你还不明白吗 这座桥在1985年是存在的啊 |
[42:10] | It’s safe and still in use. | 不但安全牢固 而且还在使用 |
[42:12] | Therefore, as long as we get the DeLorean up to 88 miles an hour | 因此 只要我们能在到达峡谷前 |
[42:15] | before we hit the edge of the ravine, | 将德罗林跑车推进到88英里 |
[42:16] | we’ll instantaneously arrive at a point in time | 我们就会在一瞬间到达 |
[42:19] | where the bridge is completed. | 那座桥已经完成的年代 |
[42:21] | We’ll have track under us and coast safely across the ravine. | 车子底下将会有铁轨 然后安全地滑过峡谷的上空 |
[42:27] | What about the locomotive? | 那个火车头呢? |
[42:28] | It will be a spectacular wreck. | 它将会在峡谷底下撞个稀烂 |
[42:30] | Too bad no one will be around to see it. | 可惜到时候将没有人看见这一切 |
[42:34] | Help me! Help! | 救命啊! 救命! |
[42:36] | Great Scott! | 我的天 |
[43:18] | Here | 来! 这边 |
[43:20] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[43:23] | Jump! | 跳上来! |
[43:39] | Thank you, sir. You saved my… | 谢谢你 先生 你救了我的… |
[43:44] | …life. | …命 |
[43:49] | Emmett Brown at your service, Miss… | 艾米•布朗在此听候差遣 小姐是… |
[43:55] | Clayton. | 克雷顿 |
[43:58] | Clara Clayton. | 克蕾拉•克雷顿 |
[44:01] | Clara! | 克蕾拉! |
[44:06] | What a beautiful name. | 好美的名字 |
[44:25] | May I help you inside with these? | 我能帮你把行李搬进去吗? |
[44:27] | Oh, no, that won’t be necessary. I can take care of it. | 不用了 我自己来就可以 |
[44:30] | You’ve done more than enough already. | 你已经帮了我很多忙了 |
[44:33] | But it’s really no trouble. | 但这真的一点也不麻烦 |
[44:35] | Doc, she says it’s fine, and we got to get going. | 博士 她说不用了 我们该走了 |
[44:37] | Ma’am, good luck with your school teaching and everything. | 小姐 祝你教学顺利 一切平安 |
[44:41] | Clara, I’ll straighten everything out | 克蕾拉 我会去找史戴勒先生 |
[44:44] | with Mr. Statler for the buckboard rental. | 解释那辆出租马车损毁的经过 |
[44:46] | Don’t worry about that. | 你不必担心 |
[44:47] | I feel somewhat responsible for what happened. | 我觉得在某方面来说 我该对此事负责 |
[44:51] | That would be very gentlemanly of you, Mr. Brown. Emmett. | 你这么做真是绅士的风度 布朗先生 艾米 |
[44:58] | You know, I’m almost glad | 你知道吗? 我得感谢 |
[45:01] | that snake spooked those horses. | 那条蛇吓到了马 |
[45:02] | Otherwise, we might never have met. | 否则我们可能永远不会认识 |
[45:05] | I suppose it was destiny. | 我想这一切都是缘份吧 |
[45:10] | Well, thank you for everything. | 那么 谢谢你帮了这么多忙 |
[45:13] | You’re quite welcome. | 请别客气 |
[45:17] | I will see you again, won’t I? | 我还会再见到你 对吧? |
[45:20] | Of course. You’ll see lots of me. | 当然 我相信你会经常见到我的 |
[45:21] | I’m sure. I have a shop in town. | 我肯定 我在镇上有个店 |
[45:23] | I’m the local scientist, blacksmith. | 我是本地的科学家 铁匠 |
[45:26] | Science? What sort of science? | 科学? 哪方面的科学 |
[45:29] | Astronomy? Chemistry? | 天文学? 化学? |
[45:31] | Actually, I’m a student of all sciences. | 事实上 我研究各方面的科学 |
[45:34] | Hey, Doc, we got to get going. | 博士 我们得走了 |
[45:37] | Oh, yes. Well, excuse us, Clara. | 是啊 那么 恕我们失陪了 克蕾拉 |
[45:40] | We have to get going. | 我们得…走了 |
[45:46] | Toodle-oo. | 再见 |
[45:56] | What do you mean, you’re gonna be seeing lots of her, Doc? | 你说你会经常见到她是什么意思 博士? |
[45:58] | Well, I might see her again just in passing. | 我改天可能会顺路来看看她 |
[46:01] | Come on, Doc. Did you see the way she was looking at you? | 少来了 博士 你有看见她看着你的眼神吗? |
[46:05] | She did have quite a scare, right? | 她刚刚受了很大的惊吓 对吧? |
[46:08] | After all, Miss Clayton almost ended up | 不管怎样 这位克雷顿小姐 |
[46:10] | at the bottom of Clayton Ravine. | 差点就摔死在克雷顿峡谷底呢 |
[46:12] | Clayton Ravine. | 克雷顿峡谷 |
[46:13] | Holy shit. Hey, Doc, Clayton Ravine was named after a teacher. | 我的天! 博士 克雷顿峡谷是以一个教师的名字命名的 |
[46:18] | They say she fell in there 100 years ago. | 他们说她是在一百年前跌下那里 |
[46:20] | 100 years ago! That’s this year! | 一百年前? 那就是今年啊! |
[46:23] | Every kid in school knows that story, | 学校里每个人都知道这故事 |
[46:24] | ’cause we all have teachers | 我们心目中总会希望某个老师 |
[46:25] | we’d like to see fall into the ravine. | 也摔到峡谷里去 |
[46:27] | Great Scott! | 我的天! |
[46:30] | Then she was supposed to go over in that wagon. | 那么她是应该跟着那马车一起跌下去的 |
[46:35] | Now I may have seriously altered history. | 这下子我可能已经严重地改变了历史 |
[46:39] | Look, Doc, what’s the worst that can happen, huh? | 听着 博士 最坏的情况是什么? |
[46:42] | So they don’t name the ravine after her. | 顶多不以她的名字替那峡谷命名 |
[46:44] | Let’s just get the DeLorean ready | 我们还是快把德罗林车弄好 |
[46:46] | and get the hell out of here. | 离开这地方 |
[46:47] | I wish I’d never invented that infernal time machine. | 我真希望我从来没有发明那不祥的时光机器 |
[46:52] | It’s caused nothing but disaster. | 它只会带来灾难而已 |
[46:58] | Doc, Doc, this is Marty. | 博士 这是马丁 |
[46:59] | Do you read me? Over. | 你听见了吗? |
[47:00] | Check, Marty. | 没问题 马丁 |
[47:02] | Great, Doc. These things still work. | 好极了 博士 它们仍然能用 |
[47:04] | All right, Marty. | 好 马丁 |
[47:05] | Once more, let’s go over the entire plan and layout. | 我们再把全部的计划演练一遍 |
[47:09] | I apologize for the crudity of this model, but I just… | 很抱歉 这模型做得太简陋… |
[47:11] | Yeah, I know, Doc. It’s not to scale. It’s okay, Doc. | 我知道 博士 它不合比例 没有关系 博士 |
[47:14] | All right. Tomorrow night, Sunday, | 好 明天晚上 星期天 |
[47:18] | we’ll load the DeLorean onto the tracks here, on the spur | 我们将把德罗林跑车 放在铁路支线的这地方 |
[47:21] | right by the old abandoned silver mine. | 就在这废弃的旧银矿旁 |
[47:23] | The switch track is where the spur runs off the main line | 这个转换杆可将火车导向支线 |
[47:26] | three miles out to Clayton… Shonash Ravine. | 直往下走三里就可到达克雷顿…修那许峡谷 |
[47:30] | The train leaves the station at 8:00 Monday morning. | 火车在星期一早上八点离站 |
[47:32] | We’ll stop it here, uncouple the cars from the tender, | 我们将在此拦下它 将机关车和煤水车分开 |
[47:35] | throw the switch track, and then we’ll hijack… | 板下转换杆 然后挟持… |
[47:37] | Borrow the locomotive and use it to push the time machine. | 借用这机关车 用它来推动时光旅行车 |
[47:41] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[47:43] | we’ll reach 88 miles per hour | 我们将在抵达峡谷的边缘之前 |
[47:44] | just before we hit the edge of the ravine, | 达到每小时88英里的速度 |
[47:46] | at which point we’ll be instantaneously transported back to 1985 | 这时候我们就将在一瞬间传送回1985年 |
[47:50] | and coast safely across the completed bridge. | 然后安全地滑过已完成的桥 |
[47:53] | What does this mean? “Point of no return.” | 这是什么意思? 不归点 |
[47:55] | That’s our fail-safe point. | 那是我们的紧急停止点 |
[47:57] | Up until there, we have still have enough time | 在到达那里之前 我们都还有足够的时间 |
[47:59] | to stop the locomotive before it plunges into the ravine. | 停住火车 以免栽进那峡谷 |
[48:02] | But once we pass this windmill, | 但只要我们一通过这风车 |
[48:03] | it’s the future or bust. | 就是不成功便成仁 |
[48:07] | Here you go, Marty. Connect that to the positive terminal. | 来 马丁 把它接在正极上 |
[48:12] | All right, Marty, you all set? | 好 马丁 全都准备好了? |
[48:13] | Yeah. Yeah. Go! | 都好了 开始! |
[48:14] | Train pulling out of the station! | 火车由车站开出! |
[48:17] | Coming up to the switch track! | 慢慢接近那转换点! |
[48:19] | Stop at the switch track! | 在转换点停下来! |
[48:22] | Throw the switch! | 转换铁轨! |
[48:24] | Pull up to the DeLorean! | 开始推动德罗林车前进! |
[48:27] | Pushing the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour! | 将德罗林推到每小时88英里! |
[48:38] | It couldn’t be simpler. | 再简单不过了 |
[48:46] | Emmett? | 艾米? |
[48:48] | It’s Clara. | 是克蕾拉 |
[48:50] | Quick, cover the DeLorean! | 快! 把德罗林车盖起来! |
[48:59] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[49:00] | Why, hello. | 哈啰 |
[49:02] | This is quite a surprise. | 这可真是个惊喜啊 |
[49:05] | Well, I hope I’m not disturbing anything. | 希望我没打扰到你们 |
[49:07] | Oh, no, no, we were just doing a little model railroading. | 没有 我们只是在做铁路模型 |
[49:14] | Emmett, when my bags were thrown from the wagon, | 艾米 当我的行李从马车上掉下来时 |
[49:17] | my telescope was damaged. | 我的望远镜被碰坏了 |
[49:19] | And since you mentioned an interest in science, | 既然你说你对科学很有兴趣 |
[49:23] | I thought you might be able to repair it for me. | 我想你应该可以帮我把它修好 |
[49:26] | I would pay you, of course. | 当然了 我会付你酬劳的 |
[49:28] | Oh, no, no, no. I wouldn’t think of charging you for this. | 我是绝对不会向你收钱的 |
[49:33] | Well, let’s have a look at it. | 让我先看看 |
[49:35] | I think a lens may be out of alignment, | 我想其中的一个镜片可能偏掉了 |
[49:37] | because if you move it this way, | 因为你若是将它往这边转 |
[49:41] | the image turns fuzzy. See? | 影像就会变得模糊 看见了没? |
[49:44] | But if you turn it the other way then… | 但你若是把它转向另一边… |
[49:50] | Everything becomes… | 一切都变得… |
[49:55] | …clear. | …非常清楚 |
[50:01] | I could repair it right away and have it for you tonight. | 我可以马上修理 今天晚上就可以还给你 |
[50:04] | Oh, tonight is the town festival. | 今天晚上是这个镇的嘉年华会 |
[50:07] | I wouldn’t dream of having you work on my telescope | 我不敢奢望你在这么重要的节日 |
[50:10] | during such an important occasion. | 还会有时间修我的望远镜 |
[50:11] | You are planning on attending, aren’t you? | 你们打算参与这盛会 对吧? |
[50:16] | Well, actually, ma’am, I don’t think… | 事实上 小姐 我不认为… |
[50:18] | Yes, of course, the festival. | 是啊 当然了 嘉年华会 |
[50:20] | Well, in that case, | 既然这样 |
[50:22] | I’ll see you this evening at the festival, Emmett. | 我们今晚就在庆典中碰头了 艾米 |
[50:26] | – Mr. Eastwood. – Ma’am. | – 伊斯特伍德先生 – 小姐 |
[50:31] | Thank you for taking care of my telescope. | 谢谢你帮我修我的望远镜 |
[50:33] | You’re quite welcome. | 千万别客气 |
[50:41] | It’s a nice telescope. | 这望远镜真不错 |
[50:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士们 |
[50:46] | as mayor of Hill Valley, it gives me great pleasure | 身为山谷市的市长 我很荣幸能在此 |
[50:50] | to dedicate this clock to the people of Hill County! | 把这座钟献给希尔郡的乡亲们! |
[50:54] | May it stand for all time! | 愿它能永远地保存下去! |
[50:58] | Tell me when, gentlemen. | 时候到了就告诉我 各位 |
[51:01] | Three! Two! One! | 三 二 一! |
[51:05] | Now! | 启用! |
[51:12] | Let the festivities begin! | 开始各种庆祝活动吧! |
[51:22] | You know, Marty, in a way, it’s fitting | 你知道吗? 马丁 |
[51:23] | that you and I are here to witness this. | 你和我有资格在此见证这一切 |
[51:26] | It’s too bad I didn’t bring my camera. | 可惜我没把照相机带来 |
[51:35] | Ready, gentlemen? | 准备好? 两位 |
[51:38] | The only problem is we’ll never be able to show it to anybody. | 问题是我们将永远无法把这照片拿给别人看 |
[51:41] | Smile, Doc. | 微笑 博士 |
[51:45] | Yee-ha! | 哈! |
[52:07] | What great music! | 好棒的音乐! |
[52:10] | Yeah, it’s got a beat, and you can dance to it. | 是啊 而且还有节奏 可以跳舞 |
[52:12] | Step right up gentlemen | 男士们 快上前来 |
[52:13] | and test your mettle with the latest products | 试试胆识 在此展示的是 |
[52:15] | from Colonel Samuel Colt’s Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company | 位于康乃迪克州哈特佛的萨穆尔•科尔特上校火器制造厂 |
[52:20] | of Hartford, Connecticut. | 所推出的最新产品 |
[52:21] | Now, take this model, for example. | 现在 就拿这一型来做例子 |
[52:24] | The new, improved and refined Colt Peacemaker | 这是经过改良精制的 科尔特转轮手枪 |
[52:28] | selling to you tonight for the low, low price of $12. | 你今晚只要花12块的最低价就能够拥有它 |
[52:49] | – Good evening. – Evening. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[52:53] | You look very nice. | 你看来好漂亮 |
[52:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:05] | Would you like… | 你是否想… |
[53:09] | Would you care to… | 你是否愿意… |
[53:10] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[53:30] | Young man, how about you? You want to give it a try? | 年轻人 要不要上来试试? |
[53:32] | No, no. No, thanks. Hey, Doc, this… | 不 不 谢谢你 博士 这… |
[53:43] | Son! | 老弟! |
[53:45] | Sonny boy! | 老弟! |
[53:46] | The Doc can dance? | 博士会跳舞? |
[53:50] | Son. Son. Son! | 老弟 老弟 老弟 |
[53:54] | Hey, I just told you that even a baby could handle this weapon. | 我刚刚说过连吃奶的娃儿都会用这武器 |
[53:59] | Surely you’re not afraid to try something that a baby could do. | 你该不会不敢尝试连奶娃儿都能做的事吧? |
[54:02] | Hey, I’m not afraid of nothing. | 我什么也不怕 |
[54:03] | Come on, then. Let’s just step up here like a man. | 那就来吧 像个男子汉般地站上去 |
[54:06] | Now, then what you do is you just ease that hammer back there | 现在 你只需要把那撞针扳到后面 |
[54:11] | and squeeze off a round. | 然后扣下板机就行了 |
[54:13] | No, no, no! | 不 不对! |
[54:14] | Right on out there and be real smooth. | 对着前面轻轻地扳下去 |
[54:17] | That’s the way you do it. | 这是正确的方式 |
[54:23] | Listen, can I try that again? | 听着 我可以再试一次吗? |
[54:24] | Yeah, go ahead. | 当然可以 |
[54:38] | Hey, just tell me one thing. | 告诉我 |
[54:40] | Where did you learn to shoot like that? | 你这一手好枪法是在哪学的? |
[54:42] | 7-Eleven. | 统一便利商店 |
[54:49] | Buford, you sure that blacksmith | 贝夫 你确定那个铁匠 |
[54:50] | is gonna be at this here shindig? | 会参加这庆典吗? |
[54:52] | Sure he’s here. Everybody’s here tonight. | 他一定会来 今晚所有的人都会来 |
[54:57] | You gentlemen will have to check your firearms | 各位如果想参加庆典活动 |
[54:59] | if you want to join in on the festivities. | 就得将武器寄放在这里 |
[55:03] | Who’s gonna make us, tenderfoot? You? | 谁能逼我们缴枪? 你? |
[55:04] | I am. | 我能 |
[55:09] | Marshal Strickland. I didn’t know you was back in town. | 史屈克兰警长 我不晓得你已回到这镇上了 |
[55:12] | If you can’t read the sign, Tannen, | 如果你不识字无法读那告示 |
[55:13] | I presume you can read this. | 我想你应该认识这东西 |
[55:16] | Pretty tough hombre when you’re pointing | 你这算什么男子汉? |
[55:18] | a scatter gun at a man’s back. | 拿着猎枪对着别人的背后 |
[55:19] | Just like you, Tannen, I take every advantage I can get. | 和你一样 添南 我会尽一切可能争取到优势 |
[55:22] | Now you gonna check your iron? | 你到底要不要把枪寄放在这里? |
[55:26] | I was just joking with your deputy. | 我只是跟你的副警长开开玩笑 |
[55:28] | Of course, I’m gonna check my iron. | 我当然要寄放我的枪 |
[55:30] | We all were. Weren’t we, boys? | 我们都打算这么做对吧? 弟兄们 |
[55:31] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[55:34] | Tannen. | 添南 |
[55:37] | Your knife, too. | 还有你的刀子 |
[55:46] | Smile, Marshal. After all, this is a party. | 笑一下吧 警长 这毕竟是个欢乐的场合啊 |
[55:49] | Only party I’ll be smiling at | 唯一能让我露出笑容的场合 |
[55:51] | is the one that sees you at the end of a rope. | 就是当你收到绞刑的那一天 |
[55:57] | Have fun! | 好好玩吧! |
[56:02] | See, that’s how you handle them, Son. | 你就是要这样对付他们 儿子 |
[56:04] | Never give them an inch | 永不让步 |
[56:05] | and maintain discipline at all times. | 在任何时候都得维持纪律 |
[56:07] | Remember that word, discipline. | 记住这个字 纪律 |
[56:10] | I will, Pa. | 我会的 爸 |
[56:18] | Thank you very much. | 多谢你 |
[56:19] | Why, Mr. Eastwood, nice to see you. | 是你啊 伊斯特伍德先生 真高兴看见你 |
[56:23] | I see you got yourself some respectable clothes, lad, and a fine hat. | 看来你已经换上较体面的衣服了 再加上一顶好帽了 |
[56:28] | Yeah, well, a couple people | 是啊 有些人 |
[56:29] | didn’t like the way the other one looked on me. | 不喜欢我戴着另一顶的样子 |
[56:31] | Sure, and that one suits you, Mr. Eastwood. | 这顶确实很适合你 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[56:33] | – It’s very becoming. – Oh, thanks. | – 非常体面 – 谢谢你 |
[56:36] | Hey, “Frisbie.” Far out. | 是飞盘呢! 正点(好远) |
[56:42] | What was the meaning of that? | 那是什么意思? |
[56:43] | It was right in front of him. Aye. | 明明就摆在他的面前 |
[56:59] | – Hey, that’s mine! – Not anymore. | – 那是我的! – 不再是了 |
[57:01] | Give me that. | 拿给我 |
[57:02] | There he is, Buford. | 他在那里 贝夫 |
[57:05] | – Where? – There. | – 哪里? – 那边 |
[57:07] | Dancing with that piece of calico. | 正在跟那个妞儿跳舞 |
[57:09] | THUG: What are you gonna do, boss? | 你打算怎么做? 老大 |
[57:13] | I figure if I bury this muzzle | 我想 如果我把枪管 |
[57:16] | deep enough in his back, nobody will hear the shot. | 紧紧地抵住他的背 没人会听见枪声 |
[57:19] | Careful, Buford. You ain’t got but one bullet with that. | 小心点 贝夫 它只有一颗子弹 |
[57:21] | I only need one. | 我只要一颗就足够了 |
[57:35] | I told you to watch your back, smithy. | 我告诉过你背后要长眼睛 铁匠 |
[57:37] | Tannen, you’re early. | 添南 你来早了 |
[57:39] | It’s a Derringer, smithy. Small but effective. | 这是一把掌心雷 铁匠 虽小却够威力 |
[57:42] | The last time I used it, fellow took two whole days to die. | 上回被我用这把枪打中的家伙 整整两天后才死 |
[57:44] | Bled to death inside. | 体内大量出血 |
[57:45] | It was real, real painful. | 死得非常痛苦 |
[57:47] | That means you’ll be dead by about supper time Monday. | 这表示你会在星期一的晚饭时间魂归西天 |
[57:51] | Excuse me. I don’t know who you think you are, but we’re dancing. | 对不起 我不知道你以为你是谁 但我们正在跳舞 |
[57:54] | Well, look at what we have here. | 看看我们遇上了谁? |
[57:57] | Ain’t you gonna introduce me to the lady? | 不为我介绍一下这女士? |
[57:58] | I’d like a dance. | 我想跳支舞 |
[57:59] | I wouldn’t give you the pleasure. | 你休想 |
[58:01] | You’ll just have to go ahead and shoot. | 你还是开枪好了 |
[58:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:04] | No, no. Emmett, I’ll dance with him. | 不! 艾米 我跟他跳好了 |
[58:06] | Boys, keep the blacksmith company | 弟兄们 好好陪这位铁匠 |
[58:07] | while I get acquainted with the filly! | 让我跟这位姑娘认识一下! |
[58:16] | I don’t dance very well when my partner has a gun in his hand. | 当我的舞伴手里有把枪时 我无法跳得很好 |
[58:19] | You’ll learn. You’ll learn. | 你会适应的 你会适应的 |
[58:22] | You know, smithy, maybe I’ll just take my $80 worth out of her! | 铁匠 我看我就从她身上讨回那八十块吧! |
[58:25] | Tannen, leave her alone! | 添南 放开她! |
[58:30] | Yeah, I bet there’s something you can do that’s worth $80. | 是啊 我敢说你一定能做些值八十块的事 |
[58:35] | I believe you’ve underestimated me, mister. | 我想你是低估我了 先生 |
[58:37] | Have I? | 是吗? |
[58:46] | – Stop it! – Damn you, Tannen! | – 放开我! 住手! 住手 – 你该死! 添南! |
[58:49] | No, I damn you! | 不 该死的是你 |
[58:53] | I damn you to hell! | 我要送你下地狱去 |
[59:02] | You. | 你 |
[59:04] | Hey, lighten up, jerk! | 少找他麻烦! 混蛋 |
[59:09] | Mighty strong words, runt! | 好大的口气! 小鬼 |
[59:12] | You man enough to back them up | 你敢用盘子以外的东西 |
[59:13] | with more than just a pie plate? | 替他们出头吗? |
[59:18] | Look, just leave my friends alone. | 听着 别烦我的朋友们就行了 |
[59:21] | What’s wrong, dude? You yellow? | 怎么? 小子 你没胆吗? |
[59:31] | That’s what I thought. A yellow belly. | 我就知道 是个胆小鬼 |
[59:40] | Nobody calls me yellow. | 我不是胆小鬼 |
[59:44] | Then let’s finish it right now. | 我们现在就来做个了断吧 |
[59:47] | Not now, Buford. Marshal’s got our guns. | 现在不行 贝夫 警长把我们的枪收走了 |
[59:50] | Like I said, we’ll finish this tomorrow! | 好 我们就明天做个了断! |
[59:52] | Tomorrow we’re robbing the Pine City stage. | 明天我们要去抢松树镇的驿马车 |
[59:55] | What about Monday? We doing anything Monday? | 星期一呢? 我们星期一有节目吗? |
[59:58] | No, Monday would be fine. You can kill him on Monday. | 没有 星期一可以 你可以星期一杀他 |
[1:00:00] | I’ll be back this way on Monday. | 我星期一会回这里来 |
[1:00:02] | We’ll settle this then. | 我们到时再算这笔帐 |
[1:00:04] | Right there out in the street | 就在那边的大街上 |
[1:00:07] | in front of the Palace Saloon. | 皇宫酒馆的前面 |
[1:00:10] | Yeah, right. When? | 好吧 什么时候? |
[1:00:12] | – High noon? – Noon? | – 日正当中? – 中午? |
[1:00:14] | I do my killing before breakfast. 7:00! | 我一向都在吃早餐前杀人的 七点钟! |
[1:00:21] | 8:00. I do my killing after breakfast. | 八点好了 我一向都吃过早餐才杀人 |
[1:00:25] | Marty! | 马丁! |
[1:00:32] | All right, now. Break it up. | 好了 你们两个住手 |
[1:00:33] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:00:34] | You causing trouble here, Tannen? | 你又在这里惹麻烦了? 添南 |
[1:00:37] | No trouble, Marshal. | 没惹麻烦 警长 |
[1:00:38] | Just a little personal matter between me and Eastwood. | 只是我跟伊斯特伍德之间的私事 |
[1:00:42] | This don’t concern the law. | 和法律无关 |
[1:00:44] | Tonight, everything concerns the law. Now break it up. | 今晚所有的事都和法律有关 好了 大家散开 |
[1:00:47] | Any brawling, it’s 15 days in the county jail. | 若有任何人闹事 都得在郡立监狱里待上十五天 |
[1:00:50] | All right, folks. Come on, this is a party. | 好了 各位 这是个派对 |
[1:00:53] | Come on! Let’s have some fun! | 来吧 大伙儿好好乐一下! |
[1:01:00] | 8:00 Monday, runt. | 星期一早上8点 小鬼 |
[1:01:02] | If you ain’t here, | 如果你不出现 |
[1:01:04] | I’ll hunt you and shoot you down like a duck. | 我就是走遍天涯海角也要找到你 把你当鸭子宰了 |
[1:01:08] | It’s “dog,” Buford. Shoot him down like a dog. | 是狗 贝夫 像杀狗般地把他宰了 |
[1:01:11] | Let’s go, boys! Let these sissies have their party! | 我们走! 弟兄们 让这些娘娘腔的享受他们的派对! |
[1:01:17] | Marty, what are you doing, | 马丁 你在干么 |
[1:01:18] | saying you’re gonna meet Tannen? | 你答应跟添南决斗? |
[1:01:19] | Hey, Doc, Doc, don’t worry about it. | 博士 你放心好了 |
[1:01:21] | Monday morning 8:00 a.m. | 星期一早上8点 |
[1:01:22] | We’re gonna be gone, right? | 我们早就走了 不是吗? |
[1:01:24] | Theoretically, yes, but what if the train’s late? | 没错 但火车若是误点呢? |
[1:01:27] | Late? We’ll discuss this later. | 误点? 我们待会再谈这件事 |
[1:01:28] | No, we’ll discuss it now. Late? What do you mean? | 不 现在就谈 误点? 什么意思? |
[1:01:30] | Thank you for your gallantry, Mr. Eastwood. | 谢谢你英勇的行为 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:01:31] | Hey, ma’am. | 别客气 |
[1:01:32] | Had you not interceded, Emmett might have been shot. | 如果你没及时插手 艾米可能会挨枪的 |
[1:01:35] | Marty… Clint, I’m gonna take Clara home. | 马丁…克林特 我要送克蕾拉回去 |
[1:01:38] | Right. Good night, Doc. Good night, Clara. | 好的 晚安 博士 晚安 克蕾拉 |
[1:01:39] | You sure set him straight, Mr. Eastwood. | 你可教训了他 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:01:41] | I’m glad somebody finally got the gumption | 我真高兴终于有人有勇气 |
[1:01:42] | to stand up to that son of a bitch. | 站出来对抗那个狗杂种 |
[1:01:44] | You’re all right in my book, Mr. Eastwood. | 你真是了不起 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:01:45] | I’d like to buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[1:01:47] | Hey, listen, I don’t want a drink. | 听着 我不想喝酒 |
[1:01:48] | You don’t have to buy me anything. Young man. Young man. | 不必买给我任何东西 年轻人 |
[1:01:49] | – It was no big deal. – I’d like for you to have this brand-new | – 这算不了什么 – 我要你收下这把全新的 |
[1:01:51] | Colt Peacemaker and gun belt free of charge. | 科尔特枪 免费送给你 |
[1:01:56] | Free? | 免费? |
[1:01:57] | I want everybody to know | 我要让每个人知道 |
[1:01:58] | that the gun that shot Buford Tannen was a Colt Peacemaker! | 那把杀死贝夫•添南的枪 是一把科尔特的枪! |
[1:02:02] | Hey, no problem. Thanks a lot. | 没问题 多谢你了 |
[1:02:05] | Of course you understand | 当然 你应该也知道 |
[1:02:07] | that if you lose, I’m taking it back. | 如果你输了 我就要将它收回 |
[1:02:12] | Thanks again. | 多谢你了 |
[1:02:17] | You had him, Mr. Eastwood. | 你跟他正面冲突 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:02:19] | You could have just walked away, | 你大可走开 |
[1:02:20] | and nobody would have thought the less of you for it. | 没有人会怪你的 |
[1:02:22] | All it would have been was words, hot air from a buffoon. | 大不了被人在背后说两句 或是被贝夫嘲笑几次 |
[1:02:27] | Instead, you let him rile you. | 但你却让他邀你决斗 |
[1:02:28] | Rile you into playing his game, his way, by his rules. | 让他引诱你用他的规则来解决纷争 |
[1:02:32] | Seamus, relax. I know what I’m doing. | 谢穆斯 别紧张 我知道自己在做什么 |
[1:02:35] | He reminds me of poor Martin. | 他让我想起可怜的马丁 |
[1:02:36] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[1:02:37] | – Who? – Me brother. | – 谁? – 我弟弟 |
[1:02:38] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[1:02:40] | You have a brother named Martin McFly? | 你的弟弟叫马丁•麦佛莱? |
[1:02:42] | Had a brother. | 是我的亡弟 |
[1:02:44] | Martin used to let men provoke him into fighting. | 马丁在世时老爱与人决斗 |
[1:02:47] | He was concerned that people would think him a coward if he refused. | 他总认为如果他拒绝的话 人家会认为他没胆 |
[1:02:50] | That’s how he got a Bowie knife shoved through his belly | 结果他才会在维吉尼亚城 |
[1:02:52] | in a saloon in Virginia City. | 被人在肚子上刺了一刀 |
[1:02:55] | Never considered the future, poor Martin. | 从不考虑未来 可怜的马丁 |
[1:02:57] | God rest his soul. | 愿他的灵魂安息 |
[1:03:01] | Sure, and I hope you’re considering the future, Mr. Eastwood. | 我希望你能多为未来着想 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:03:08] | I think about it all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想未来 |
[1:03:11] | And that crater in the middle north west, | 还有西北方中央的那巨蟹座 |
[1:03:13] | the one that’s out there all by itself like a starburst… | 那个孤单的 像一团星爆似的… |
[1:03:16] | …that one’s called Copernicus. | …那颗叫做哥白尼 |
[1:03:19] | Listen to me. I feel like I’m teaching school. | 你听我这口吻 我觉得自己像在教书似的 |
[1:03:23] | Please, continue the lesson. | 不 拜托 请继续教下去 |
[1:03:25] | I never found lunar geography so fascinating. | 我不晓得天文学是如此的有趣 |
[1:03:29] | You’re quite knowledgeable. | 你真是博学多闻 |
[1:03:31] | When I was 11, I had diphtheria. | 当我十一岁时 我得了白喉病 |
[1:03:33] | I was quarantined for three months. | 被隔离了三个月 |
[1:03:35] | So my father brought this telescope, | 我父亲买了这个望远镜 |
[1:03:37] | and he put it next to my bed | 把它放在我的床边 |
[1:03:38] | so I could see everything out the window. | 让我能看到窗外的风景 |
[1:03:42] | Emmett, do you think we’ll ever be able to travel to the moon | 艾米 你想我们将来是否能像搭火车横越这个国家般地 |
[1:03:45] | the way we travel across the country on trains? | 到月球上去旅行? |
[1:03:49] | Definitely. Although not for 84 years and not on trains. | 绝对可能 只不过还得再等上84年的时间 也不是搭火车去 |
[1:03:52] | We’ll have space vehicles, capsules sent aloft with rockets. | 我们将会有太空船 利用火箭的推力升空 |
[1:03:56] | Devices that create giant explosions. | 某种能产生猛烈爆炸的装置 |
[1:03:58] | Explosions so powerful that they just… | 那爆炸的威力之强大… |
[1:04:00] | That they break the pull of the Earth’s gravity | 足以脱离地心引力的控制 |
[1:04:03] | and send the projectile through outer space. | 将那飞行器送到外太空去 |
[1:04:07] | Emmett, I read that book, too! | 艾米 我也读过那本书啊! |
[1:04:10] | You’re quoting Jules Verne | 你是在引述儒勒•凡尔纳 |
[1:04:12] | From the Earth to the Moon. | 在《月球之旅》里所描述的 |
[1:04:13] | You’ve read Jules Verne? | 你也读儒勒•凡尔纳的书? |
[1:04:16] | I adore Jules Verne. | 我最喜欢儒勒•凡尔纳的书 |
[1:04:18] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:04:20] | Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. My absolute favorite. | 《海底两万里》是我最喜欢的 |
[1:04:23] | The first time I read that when I was a little boy, | 当我小时候第一次读这本书时 |
[1:04:25] | why, I wanted to meet Captain Nemo. | 我就好想认识尼莫船长 |
[1:04:28] | Don’t tease, Emmett. | 别开玩笑了 艾米 |
[1:04:29] | You couldn’t have read that when you were a boy. | 你不可能在小时候读过那本书的 |
[1:04:31] | It was only first published 10 years ago. | 它是十年前才出版的啊 |
[1:04:34] | Oh, yes. Well, I meant it made me feel like a boy. | 是啊 我是说 它让我觉得自己像个小男孩 |
[1:04:40] | I never met a woman who liked Jules Verne before. | 我这辈子还不曾遇见过一个喜欢儒勒•凡尔纳的书的女性 |
[1:04:46] | I never ever met a man like you before. | 我这辈子也不曾遇见过一个像你这样的男人 |
[1:05:42] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:05:52] | Hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[1:06:08] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话? |
[1:06:12] | You talking to me, Tannen? | 你在跟我说话? 添南 |
[1:06:19] | Well, I’m the only one here. | 这里只有我一个人 |
[1:06:21] | Go ahead, make my day. | 来吧! 不怕死就来 |
[1:06:31] | Say good morning, Mr. Eastwood. | 早 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:06:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:06:34] | Have a cigar, Mr. Eastwood. | 抽根雪茄吧 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:06:36] | Anything I can do for you today, Mr. Eastwood? | 今天需要我效劳吗? 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:06:39] | No, that’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[1:06:40] | Good luck tomorrow, Mr. Eastwood. | 祝你明天好运 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:06:42] | We’ll be praying for you. | 我们会为你祈祷 |
[1:06:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:06:46] | Good morning, Mr. Eastwood. | 早 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:06:48] | Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow? | 明天打算穿新衣服上场吗? |
[1:06:52] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[1:07:05] | Doc, what are you doing? | 博士 你在干什么啊? |
[1:07:07] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:07:09] | I was just out enjoying the morning air. | 我只是出来呼吸一下清晨的空气 |
[1:07:12] | It’s really lovely here in the morning. Don’t you think? | 此地的早晨美极了 你说是不是? |
[1:07:14] | Yeah, it’s lovely, Doc. | 对 美极了 博土 |
[1:07:15] | So listen, we’ve got to load the DeLorean up | 听着 我们把德罗林车放上铁轨 |
[1:07:16] | and get ready to roll, all right? | 准备上路吧 好吗? |
[1:07:18] | Hey, look at that, the tombstone. | 看 是墓碑呢 |
[1:07:22] | Marty, let me see that photograph again. | 马丁 再让我看看那张照片 |
[1:07:27] | My name, it’s vanished. | 我的名字 已经消失了 |
[1:07:30] | Hey, that’s great, Doc. Don’t you get it? | 这真是太好了 博士 你还不明白吗? |
[1:07:32] | We’re going back to the future tomorrow, | 我们明天就要回未来去了 |
[1:07:34] | so everything’s being erased. | 这一切都将改变 |
[1:07:35] | But only my name is erased. | 但只有我的名字消失 |
[1:07:37] | The tombstone itself and the date still remain. | 这块墓碑和上面的日期仍然存在 |
[1:07:39] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这是说不通的 |
[1:07:41] | We know that this photograph represents what will happen | 我们知道这张照片代表着 |
[1:07:43] | if the events of today continue | 今天的事件若是延续到明天 |
[1:07:45] | to run their course into tomorrow. | 则将会发生的事 |
[1:07:47] | Right. So? | 没错 那又怎样? |
[1:07:48] | Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. | 对不起 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:07:49] | I just need to take your measurements. | 我要量你的身材 |
[1:07:51] | Oh, look, pal, I don’t want to buy a suit. | 听着 兄弟 我不想买西装 |
[1:07:54] | No, this is for your coffin. | 不 我是在量你棺材的尺寸 |
[1:07:56] | My coffin? | 我的棺材? |
[1:07:57] | Well, the odds are running two to one against you. | 你的赔率是2比1 |
[1:08:00] | Might as well be prepared. | 趁早准备也好 |
[1:08:02] | So it may not be my name that’s supposed to end up on this tombstone. | 所以 刻在那块墓碑上的可能不是我的名字 |
[1:08:06] | It may be yours. | 可能是你的 |
[1:08:09] | Great Scott. | 我的天 |
[1:08:10] | I know. This is heavy. | 我知道 这恐怕难以承受 |
[1:08:11] | Marty, why are you wearing that gun? | 马丁 你带着那把枪做什么? |
[1:08:13] | You’re not considering going up against Tannen tomorrow? | 你该不会真的打算明天和添南决斗吧? |
[1:08:15] | Doc, tomorrow morning I’m going back to the future with you. | 博士 明天一大早我将和你回到未来 |
[1:08:18] | But if Buford Tannen comes looking for trouble, | 但贝夫•添南若是来找麻烦的话 |
[1:08:20] | I’m gonna be ready for him. | 我将会要他好看 |
[1:08:22] | You heard what that son of a bitch called me last night. | 你也听见那混蛋昨晚用什么字眼骂我 |
[1:08:24] | Marty, you can’t go losing your judgment | 马丁 你不能每回一有人骂你 |
[1:08:25] | every time someone calls you a name. | 你就失去理智 |
[1:08:27] | That’s exactly what causes you | 你将来就是因为这样 |
[1:08:28] | to get into that accident in the future. | 而才出事的 |
[1:08:33] | What? What about my future? | 我将来会发生什么事? |
[1:08:36] | I can’t tell you. It might make things worse. | 我不能告诉你 这可能会让事情变得更糟 |
[1:08:40] | Wait a minute. Doc, what is wrong with my future? | 慢着 博士 我在未来出了什么事? |
[1:08:44] | Marty, we all have to make decisions | 马丁 我们都得做一些 |
[1:08:47] | that affect the course of our lives. | 会改变我们一生的决定 |
[1:08:49] | You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do, | 你得做你应该做的事 |
[1:08:52] | and I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do. | 我也得做我应该做的事 |
[1:09:05] | – Marty. – Yeah. | – 马丁 – 什么事? |
[1:09:08] | I’ve made a decision. Uh-huh. | 我已经做了决定 |
[1:09:09] | I’m not going with you tomorrow. | 我明天不跟你回去了 |
[1:09:12] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[1:09:17] | What are you talking about, Doc? | 你在胡说什么啊? 博士 |
[1:09:20] | There’s no point in denying it. | 我没必要否认这事实 |
[1:09:22] | I’m in love with Clara. | 我爱上克蕾拉了 |
[1:09:23] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[1:09:24] | Doc, we don’t belong here. Neither one of us. | 博士 我们不属于这里啊 我们两个都不属于这里 |
[1:09:28] | You know, it could still be you that gets shot tomorrow. | 你知道吗? 明天被杀的人仍有可能是你 |
[1:09:31] | This tombstone could still be in your future. | 这块墓碑仍有可能是你的未来 |
[1:09:34] | Marty, the future isn’t written. | 马丁 未来不是一成不变的 |
[1:09:37] | It can be changed. You know that. | 它可以被改变 这点你也知道 |
[1:09:41] | Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be. | 任何人都可以把他们的未来改变成他们所喜欢的样子 |
[1:09:45] | I can’t let this one little photograph | 我不能让这张小小的照片 |
[1:09:47] | determine my entire destiny. | 决定我的一辈子 |
[1:09:49] | I have to live my life | 我得依照 |
[1:09:51] | according to what I believe is right in my heart. | 我内心认为正确的方式 来过我的生活 |
[1:09:57] | Doc, you’re a scientist. | 博士 你是个科学家啊 |
[1:10:02] | So you tell me. What’s the right thing to do up here? | 你倒是说说看 你脑袋所认为该做的事是什么? |
[1:10:20] | You’re right, Marty. | 你说得对 马丁 |
[1:10:44] | Wow, that worked great. | 这玩意真管用 |
[1:10:46] | I’ve at least got to tell her goodbye. | 我最起码得跟她说声再见 |
[1:10:49] | Come on, Doc. Think about it. | 别这样 博士 想想看 |
[1:10:53] | What are you gonna say to her? | 你该怎么告诉她? |
[1:10:54] | “I’ve got to go back to the future?” | “我得回到未来去? “ |
[1:10:56] | I mean, she’s not gonna understand that, Doc. | 我是说 她是不会了解的 博士 |
[1:10:58] | Hell, I’m in it with you, | 连和你在一起的我 |
[1:10:59] | and I don’t even understand it. | 都不怎么了解 |
[1:11:04] | Doc, listen. | 博士 听我说 |
[1:11:08] | Maybe we… | 或许我们可以… |
[1:11:10] | I don’t know, maybe we can just take Clara with us. | 或许我们可以带克蕾拉一起走 |
[1:11:14] | To the future? | 回到未来去? |
[1:11:20] | As you reminded me, Marty, I’m a scientist, | 你刚刚提醒过我 马丁 我是个科学家 |
[1:11:23] | so I must be scientific about this. | 我得以科学的角度来看这件事 |
[1:11:26] | I cautioned you about disrupting the continuum | 我曾经警告过你不可为了私益 |
[1:11:28] | for your own personal benefit. | 而破坏了时空的连续性 |
[1:11:29] | Therefore, I must do no less. | 所以我自己也不能这么做 |
[1:11:31] | We shall proceed as planned, | 我们将照计划进行 |
[1:11:33] | and as soon as we return to 1985, | 而在我们一回到1985年后 |
[1:11:35] | we’ll destroy this infernal machine. | 我们就把这不祥的机器毁掉 |
[1:11:38] | Traveling through time has become much too painful. | 时光旅行太让人痛苦了 |
[1:12:12] | It’s Emmett, Clara. | 是我 艾米 克蕾拉 |
[1:12:18] | Emmett, won’t you come in? | 艾米 你不进来吗? |
[1:12:21] | No, I better not. I… | 不 我想还是不要… |
[1:12:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[1:12:29] | I’ve come to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[1:12:32] | Goodbye? Well, where are you going? | 道别? 你要上哪去? |
[1:12:36] | I’m going away. | 我要走了 |
[1:12:38] | And well, I’m afraid I’ll never see you again. | 我恐怕再也见不到你了 |
[1:12:42] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:12:43] | Clara, I want you to know that I care about you deeply. | 克蕾拉 我要你知道我非常爱你 |
[1:12:49] | But I’ve realized that I don’t belong here, | 但我明白我是不属于这里的 |
[1:12:51] | and I have to go back where I came from. | 我得回到我所来的地方去 |
[1:12:55] | And where might that be? | 那是什么地方? |
[1:12:58] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[1:13:02] | Well, wherever you’re going, take me with you. | 不管你要去哪 带我一起走 |
[1:13:07] | I can’t, Clara. | 我不能这么做 克蕾拉 |
[1:13:09] | I wish it didn’t have to be this way, | 我只希望一切能不演变至此 |
[1:13:10] | but just believe me when I tell you | 但请你相信我 |
[1:13:12] | that I’ll never forget you and that I love you. | 我这辈子永远不会忘记你 而且 我永远爱着你 |
[1:13:19] | I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. | 我不明白你想告诉我什么 |
[1:13:21] | Clara, I don’t think there’s any way that you can understand it. | 克蕾拉 我不认为你能够了解这件事 |
[1:13:26] | Please, Emmett. Please, I have to know. | 求求你 艾米 我一定得知道 |
[1:13:28] | If you sincerely do love me, | 如果你真的爱我的话 |
[1:13:30] | then tell me the truth. | 那就把实情告诉我 |
[1:13:33] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[1:13:36] | I’m from the future. | 我是由未来回来的 |
[1:13:39] | I came here in a time machine that I invented, | 我乘坐一架我所发明的时光机器回到这个时代 |
[1:13:42] | and tomorrow I have to go back to the year 1985. | 明天 我就得回到1985年 |
[1:13:53] | Yes, Emmett. | 是的 艾米 |
[1:13:55] | I do understand. | 我很能够了解 |
[1:14:00] | I understand that because you know | 我明白 因为你知道 |
[1:14:02] | I’m partial to the writings of Jules Verne, | 我喜爱儒勒•凡尔纳所写的书 |
[1:14:04] | you concocted those mendacities | 你编造出这种谎言 |
[1:14:06] | in order to take advantage of me. | 想骗我上当 |
[1:14:09] | Oh! I’ve heard some whoppers in my day, | 我这辈子领教过许多谎言 |
[1:14:12] | but the fact that you’d expect me | 但你要我相信你这些鬼话 |
[1:14:13] | to entertain a notion like that | 简直是对我的一大侮辱 |
[1:14:14] | is so insulting and degrading! | 可耻之至! |
[1:14:19] | All you had to say is, “I don’t love you, | 你只需要说 “我不爱你 |
[1:14:21] | “and I don’t want to see you anymore.” | “我不想再见到你” |
[1:14:23] | That, at least, would have been respectful! | 这对我起码还比较尊重! |
[1:14:26] | But that’s not the truth. | 但事实并不是这样啊 |
[1:15:07] | Good to see you, too. | 见到你真好 |
[1:15:10] | Emmett. What can I get you? The usual? | 艾米 要杯和往常一样的? |
[1:15:14] | No, Chester, I’m gonna need something | 不 切斯特 我今晚需要 |
[1:15:15] | a lot stronger than that tonight. | 烈一点的东西 |
[1:15:18] | Sarsaparilla. | 沙士? |
[1:15:19] | Whiskey, Chester. | 给我威士忌 却斯特 |
[1:15:21] | Whiskey? Emmett, are you sure? | 威士忌? 艾米 你确定吗? |
[1:15:24] | You know what happened to you on the Fourth of July. | 还记得你国庆日那天发生的事? |
[1:15:26] | Whiskey. | 给我威士忌 |
[1:15:29] | Okay, I ain’t your papa. | 好吧 反正我又不是你爸爸 |
[1:15:32] | Just don’t want to see you do the wrong thing. | 我只是不希望看到你做傻事 |
[1:15:37] | You can leave the bottle. | 整瓶放在这里 |
[1:15:41] | It’s a woman, right? | 是为了女人 对不对? |
[1:15:44] | I knew it. I have seen that look on a man’s face | 我就知道 我走遍了全国各地 |
[1:15:46] | a thousand times all across the country. | 在上千个男人脸上见过这表情 |
[1:15:49] | All I can tell you, friend, is you’ll get over her. | 我只能告诉你 朋友 你会忘了她的 |
[1:15:52] | Oh… Clara was one in a million. | 不可能 克蕾拉这样的女人 百万中才有一个 |
[1:15:56] | One in a billion. One in a googolplex. | 十亿中才有一个 是恒河里的一粒沙了 |
[1:16:01] | The woman of my dreams, and I’ve lost her for all time. | 我梦中的女人 而我却永远的失去了她 |
[1:16:06] | I can assure you, sir, there are other women. | 我可以向你保证 先生 你还会碰到别的女人的 |
[1:16:09] | Why, peddling this barbed wire all across the country | 根据我在全国各地推销这铁丝网所得到的经验 |
[1:16:12] | has taught me one thing for certain, | 让我知道一件事 |
[1:16:14] | is that you never know what the future might bring. | 那就是你永远无法知道未来将会怎样 |
[1:16:17] | The future. Oh, I can tell you about the future. | 未来 我可以告诉你未来将会怎样 |
[1:16:32] | Oh, man, did I sleep. | 老天 我睡得像个死人似的 |
[1:16:37] | What time is it, Doc? | 几点了? 博士 |
[1:16:43] | Doc? | 博士? |
[1:16:55] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[1:16:58] | Get up! Let’s go! | 起来! 我们该上路了! |
[1:17:01] | I got me a runt to kill. | 我还得赶去杀那臭小子 |
[1:17:03] | It’s still early, boss. What’s your hurry? | 时间还早啊! 老大 你急什么? |
[1:17:07] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:17:09] | And in the future, we don’t need horses. | 而且在未来 我们将不需要马 |
[1:17:14] | We have motorized carriages called automobiles. | 我们将使用名叫汽车的动力车辆 |
[1:17:19] | If everybody’s got one of these auto whatsits, | 如果每个人都有辆这种叫做汽什么的鸟玩意 |
[1:17:22] | does anybody walk or run anymore? | 人们还会走路或跑步吗? |
[1:17:25] | Of course we run, but for recreation, for fun. | 当然会跑步了 但是为了休闲 为了娱乐 |
[1:17:29] | Run for fun? What the hell kind of fun is that? | 拿跑步当做娱乐? 这算哪门子的娱乐啊? |
[1:17:43] | Doc! Doc! | 博士 博士! |
[1:17:52] | How much has he had? | 他已经喝几杯了? |
[1:17:54] | None. That’s the first one, | 一杯也没有 那还是第一杯 |
[1:17:56] | and he hasn’t touched it yet. | 他甚至连第一杯都还没下肚 |
[1:17:58] | He just likes to hold it. | 他只喜欢捧着那杯酒 |
[1:18:03] | Doc! Doc! What are you doing? | 博士! 博士 你在干么啊? |
[1:18:07] | I’ve lost her, Marty. There’s nothing left for me here. | 我失去她了 马丁 此地对我已不值得留恋了 |
[1:18:11] | All right, that’s why you gotta come back with me. | 好 所以你便得跟我回去 |
[1:18:13] | Where? | 回哪去? |
[1:18:14] | Back to the future! | 回到未来啊! |
[1:18:19] | Right! Let’s get going! | 对! 我们上路吧! |
[1:18:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:18:22] | Gentlemen, excuse me, but my friend and I have to catch a train. | 各位 失陪了 我的小友和我还得赶搭一班火车 |
[1:18:26] | Here’s to you, blacksmith. | 我敬你 铁匠 |
[1:18:27] | And to the future. | 敬未来一杯 |
[1:18:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:18:30] | – Amen. – Emmett, no! | – 阿门 – 不! |
[1:18:40] | Doc! Doc! Doc! | 博士 博士 博士! |
[1:18:44] | Come on, Doc. Wake up. Wake up, Doc! | 快点 博士 醒醒 快醒醒 博士! |
[1:18:48] | How many did he have? | 他喝几杯了? |
[1:18:49] | Just the one. | 就那一杯 |
[1:18:50] | Just the one? Come on, Doc. | 只有一杯? 别装醉了 博土 |
[1:18:53] | There’s a fellow that can’t hold his liquor. | 有的人的酒量就是这么差 |
[1:18:55] | Get me some coffee. Black! | 帮我弄些黑咖啡来! |
[1:18:57] | Joey, coffee! | 乔伊 拿咖啡来! |
[1:19:08] | Ma’am? | 小姐? |
[1:19:10] | How far does the 8:00 train go? | 八点的火车最远到哪里? |
[1:19:12] | San Francisco is the end of the line. | 终点站是旧金山 |
[1:19:16] | I’ll take a one-way ticket. | 给我一张单程票 |
[1:19:20] | You want to sober him up in a hurry, son, | 如果你要立刻把他弄醒 老弟 |
[1:19:22] | you’re gonna have to use something a lot stronger than coffee. | 你就得用些比咖啡更够劲的东西 |
[1:19:24] | Yeah, what do you suggest? | 你建议用什么? |
[1:19:26] | Joey, let’s make some wake-up juice. | 乔伊 我们来做些醒酒剂 |
[1:19:30] | Come on, Doc, swallow. Here we go. | 来吧 博士 喝下去 |
[1:19:37] | In about 10 minutes, | 十分钟后 |
[1:19:40] | he’s gonna be as sober as a priest on Sunday. | 他将有如星期天的牧师般地清醒 |
[1:19:44] | Ten minutes! | 十分钟? |
[1:19:45] | Why do we have to cut these things so damn close? | 我们为什么总在最后关头出事? |
[1:19:47] | Here, stick this clothespin on his nose. | 来 用这衣夹夹住他的鼻子 |
[1:19:52] | When he opens up his mouth, | 当他把嘴巴张开 |
[1:19:54] | go ahead and pour it on down his gullet. | 就把这玩意儿灌进他的嘴里 |
[1:19:58] | Oh, and stand back. | 对了 往后退一点 |
[1:20:18] | He’s still out! | 他还没醒过来! |
[1:20:19] | Oh, that? That was just a reflex action. | 刚刚那只是反射作用罢了 |
[1:20:21] | It’s gonna take a few more minutes | 还得再等几分钟 |
[1:20:23] | for the stuff to really clear up his head. | 这东西才能让他的脑袋完全清醒 |
[1:20:25] | Perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[1:20:47] | Come on, Doc. Come on, wake up, buddy. | 快点 博士 快醒醒 |
[1:20:49] | Wake up, Doc! Come on. Come on. | 快醒醒 博士 |
[1:20:52] | Seamus, wouldn’t expect to see you here this morning. | 谢穆斯 我没料到你今天早上会来 |
[1:20:55] | Aye. Something inside me told me I should be here | 是啊 但我心里有个声音叫我一定得来 |
[1:21:00] | as if my future had something to do with it. | 就好像这关系着我的未来似的 |
[1:21:05] | He’ll come around in a minute. Come on. | 他马上就会醒过来了 |
[1:21:07] | Come on, Doc. Let’s go, Doc! | 醒醒 快醒醒 博土! |
[1:21:09] | Let’s wake up now, buddy. Come on. | 醒醒啊! 博士 醒醒 |
[1:21:18] | Are you in there, Eastwood? | 你在里面吗? 伊斯特伍德 |
[1:21:23] | It’s 8:00, and I’m calling you out. | 已经八点了! 我叫你给我出来 |
[1:21:31] | It’s not 8:00 yet! | 还不到八点钟啊! |
[1:21:33] | It is by my watch! | 以我的表为准! |
[1:21:35] | Let’s settle this once and for all, runt! | 我们来了断这笔帐! 臭小子! |
[1:21:39] | Or ain’t you got the gumption? | 难道你是没胆吗? |
[1:21:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:21:55] | I’m not really feeling up to this today. | 我今天觉得手不大顺 |
[1:21:59] | So I’m gonna have to forfeit. | 所以我只好弃权 |
[1:22:02] | Forfeit? | 弃权? |
[1:22:04] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:22:08] | It means that you win without a fight. | 意思是你不必决斗就赢了 |
[1:22:10] | Without shooting? He can’t do that. | 不必开枪? 他不能这么做啊 |
[1:22:12] | Hey, you can’t do that! | 你不能这么做啊! |
[1:22:14] | You know what I think? | 你知道我的看法是如何吗? |
[1:22:15] | I think you ain’t nothing but a gutless, yellow turd! | 我认为你是个没用的胆小鬼! |
[1:22:19] | And I’m giving you to the count of 10 | 我给你数到十的时间 |
[1:22:21] | to come out here and prove I’m wrong! | 到外面来证明我错了! |
[1:22:24] | One! | 一! |
[1:22:26] | Doc, come on, sober up, buddy. Let’s go. Come on. | 博士 快点 醒醒 兄弟 |
[1:22:28] | Two! | 二! |
[1:22:30] | You better get out there, son. | 你还是快出去吧 老弟 |
[1:22:31] | I got $20 gold bet on you, so don’t let me down. | 我押了20块的金子赌你获胜 别让我失望了 |
[1:22:34] | Three! | 三! |
[1:22:35] | I got $30 gold bet against you, so don’t let me down. | 我押了30块的金子赌你输 你更不能让我失望 |
[1:22:40] | Four! | 四! |
[1:22:41] | You better face up to it, son, | 你还是面对现实吧 老弟 |
[1:22:43] | because if you don’t go out there… | 因为你若是不出去的话… |
[1:22:45] | What? Five! | 怎样? 五! |
[1:22:48] | What if I don’t go out there? | 如果我不出去呢? |
[1:22:50] | You’re a coward. | 你就是个懦夫 |
[1:22:51] | Six! | 六! |
[1:22:52] | And you’ll be branded a coward for the rest of your days! | 你这辈子都将被贴上懦夫的标签! |
[1:22:56] | Everybody everywhere will say Clint Eastwood | 不管你以后走到哪里 大家都会说克林特•伊斯特伍德 |
[1:23:00] | is the biggest yellow belly in the West! | 是西部最可耻的弱夫! |
[1:23:08] | Seven! | 七! |
[1:23:10] | Here! | 这个! |
[1:23:15] | Eight! | 八! |
[1:23:25] | I already got a gun. | 我已经有枪了 |
[1:23:28] | Nine! | 九! |
[1:23:34] | Ten! | 十! |
[1:23:41] | Do you hear me, runt? | 你听见了没? 臭小子 |
[1:23:42] | I said that’s 10, you gutless, yellow pie-slinger! | 我已经数到了10了 你这个没胆没用的懦夫! |
[1:23:50] | He’s an asshole! | 他根本是个王八蛋! |
[1:23:53] | I don’t care what Tannen says! | 我才不在乎添南说什么! |
[1:23:55] | And I don’t care what anybody else says either. | 我也不在乎别人说什么 |
[1:23:59] | Doc! Doc, you okay? | 博士! 博士 你没事吧? |
[1:24:00] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:24:02] | What a headache! | 我的头痛死了! |
[1:24:04] | Listen, you got a back door to this place? | 听着 你这地方有后门吗? |
[1:24:06] | Yeah, it’s in the back. | 有 就在后面 |
[1:24:07] | Let’s go, Doc. | 我们走 博士 |
[1:24:08] | Are you coming out here, or do I have to come in after you? | 你是要出来呢 还是要我进去找你? |
[1:24:14] | The thing I really miss here is Tylenol. | 他们这里唯一缺的就是头痛药 |
[1:24:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:24:23] | Reach, blacksmith! | 还想跑? 铁匠! |
[1:24:42] | Yes, sir, that poor fellow last night | 是的 先生 我昨晚遇见那个可怜的家伙 |
[1:24:45] | had the worst case of broken heart I have ever seen. | 是我这辈子见过最伤心的人 |
[1:24:49] | When he said he didn’t know | 特别是当他提到 |
[1:24:50] | how he could live the rest of his life | 在他伤透了那女孩的心之后 |
[1:24:52] | knowing how much hurt he’d caused that little girl. | 他不晓得自己还能如何活下去 |
[1:24:55] | Well, I really felt for him. I did. Right here. | 我真的很同情他 衷心地同情他 |
[1:25:04] | Listen up, Eastwood! | 给我听着! 姓伊斯特伍德的! |
[1:25:06] | I aim to shoot somebody today, | 老子今天非得宰一个人不可 |
[1:25:07] | and I prefer it’d be you. | 但最好是你 |
[1:25:09] | But if you’re just too damn yellow, | 但你若是太没种的话 |
[1:25:12] | I guess it’ll just have to be your blacksmith friend. | 那我只好宰你这个铁匠朋友了 |
[1:25:14] | Forget about me, Marty, and save yourself! | 别管我! 马丁 你快逃命! |
[1:25:22] | You got one minute to decide. | 我给你一分钟的时间作决定 |
[1:25:24] | You hear me, runt? One minute! | 你听见了没? 小子 一分钟! |
[1:25:29] | I’ve never seen a man so broken up over a woman. | 我从没见过男人会为了一个女人而如此伤心 |
[1:25:33] | What did he say her name was? Cara? Sara? | 他说她叫什么名字? 卡拉? 莎拉? |
[1:25:35] | – Clara. – Clara. | – 是克蕾拉 – 对 |
[1:25:40] | – Excuse me. – Ma’am? | – 对不起 – 什么事? 小姐 |
[1:25:43] | But was this man tall with great big, brown puppy-dog eyes | 这个人是否个子高高的 有着一双大大的像狗般的棕眼 |
[1:25:46] | and long silvery, flowing hair? | 以及长长的 银白色的直发? |
[1:25:49] | You know him. | 你认识他啊? |
[1:25:53] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:26:09] | Time’s up, runt! | 时间到了 臭小子! |
[1:26:17] | Prepare to meet your maker, blacksmith. | 准备上西天吧 铁匠 |
[1:26:20] | Right here, Tannen! | 我就在这里! 添南! |
[1:26:59] | Draw! | 拔枪吧! |
[1:27:04] | No! | 不! |
[1:27:21] | I thought we could settle this like men. | 我认为我们可以用男子汉的方式来解决此事 |
[1:27:25] | You thought wrong, dude. | 你错了 小子 |
[1:27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[1:28:54] | That was good. | 打得好 |
[1:28:58] | – You know what I think? – No. | – 你们知道吗? – 什么? |
[1:29:00] | I think Buford’s going to jail. | 我想贝夫得坐牢了 |
[1:29:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:09] | Get him out of that shit. | 把他从那里面拖出来 |
[1:29:11] | Get them! | 去追他们! |
[1:29:16] | Buford Tannen, you’re under arrest | 贝夫•添南 我以 |
[1:29:19] | for robbing the Pine City stage. | 抢劫松树镇驿马车的罪名逮捕你 |
[1:29:21] | You got anything to say? | 你有什么话要说吗? |
[1:29:28] | I hate manure. | 我恨堆肥 |
[1:29:30] | Look! | 看! |
[1:29:35] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[1:29:38] | The train! | 火车! |
[1:29:39] | Can we make it? | 我们来得及吗? |
[1:29:40] | We’ll have to cut them off at Coyote Pass. | 我们得走郊狼山路拦截他们 |
[1:29:44] | Hey! Hey, mister. Mr. Eastwood. | 先生 伊斯特伍德先生 |
[1:29:47] | Here’s your gun, mister. | 这是你的枪 先生 |
[1:29:49] | Thanks, kid. | 谢了 小弟 |
[1:29:55] | Seamus! | 谢穆斯! |
[1:29:58] | It’s worth $12. Never been used. | 它值12块 而且不曾使用过 |
[1:30:01] | Maybe I’ll trade it for a new hat. | 或许我会拿它去换顶新帽子 |
[1:30:04] | Right, and take care of that baby! | 好 记着好好照顾那孩子! |
[1:30:07] | I will! | 我会的! |
[1:30:15] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:30:28] | “Time machine.” | “时光旅行机器” |
[1:31:13] | Come on, Marty! | 跳! |
[1:31:17] | Go, Doc. | 快 博士 |
[1:31:18] | Come on. Give me your hand! | 快 把手伸给我! |
[1:31:56] | Come on, Marty. | 快啊! 马丁 |
[1:32:02] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快 我们上! |
[1:32:12] | Masks on. | 蒙上面罩 |
[1:32:28] | Reach! | 别动! |
[1:32:30] | Is this a holdup? | 这是抢劫吗? |
[1:32:33] | It’s a science experiment. | 不 是个科学实验 |
[1:32:35] | Stop the train just before you hit the switch track up ahead. | 在到达前面的转换点之前 把火车停下来 |
[1:32:54] | Doc! | 博士! |
[1:32:55] | Uncouple the cars from the tender! | 把煤水车和机关车分开! |
[1:33:24] | I’ve wanted to do that all my life. | 我这辈子一直都想这么做 |
[1:34:00] | What are these things, anyway? | 这些东西是什么? |
[1:34:01] | My own version of Pres-to-Logs. | 是我土法制造的助燃剂 |
[1:34:03] | Compressed wood with anthracite dust | 将木料和无烟煤屑压缩在一起 |
[1:34:05] | chemically treated to burn hotter and longer. | 再加以化学处理 能让火头烧得更热 更持久 |
[1:34:07] | I use them in my forge so I don’t have to stoke it. | 我平常打铁时都用这个 可以省不少时间 |
[1:34:09] | These three in the furnace will ignite sequentially, | 这三个助燃剂将依次点燃 |
[1:34:11] | make the fire burn hotter, | 让火烧得更旺 |
[1:34:13] | kick up the boiler pressure, | 增加蒸汽锅炉的功力 |
[1:34:14] | and make the train go faster. | 让火车跑得更快 |
[1:34:27] | Ready to roll! | 一切就绪了! |
[1:35:01] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:35:07] | Marty, are the time circuits on? | 马丁 时光旅行仪启动了吗? |
[1:35:11] | Check, Doc! | 启动 博士! |
[1:35:12] | Input the destination time. | 将目的地的时间输入 |
[1:35:14] | October 27, 1985, 11:00 a.m. | 1985年10月27号 早上11点 |
[1:35:20] | Check. Okay, we’re cruising at a steady 25 miles an hour, Doc. | 输入完毕! 好 我们现在以固定的每小时25英里前进 博士 |
[1:35:24] | I’m throwing in the Pres-to-Logs. | 我要把助燃剂丢进锅炉了 |
[1:35:35] | Marty, the new gauge on the dashboard | 马丁 放在车上的新计速表 |
[1:35:37] | will tell us the boiler temperature. | 将告诉我们锅炉的温度是多少 |
[1:35:39] | It’s color-coded to indicate when each log will fire. | 它以三种颜色显示三个助燃剂的点火时间 |
[1:35:42] | Green, yellow and red. | 分别是绿 黄和红三种颜色 |
[1:35:45] | Each detonation will be accompanied | 每点燃一个时 |
[1:35:46] | by a sudden burst of acceleration. | 火车将会突然加速向前 |
[1:35:50] | Hopefully, we’ll hit 88 miles per hour | 希望我们能在指标达到两千之前 |
[1:35:52] | before the needle gets much past 2,000. | 就加速到每小时88英里 |
[1:35:55] | Why? What happens after it hits 2,000? | 为什么? 超过两千后会怎样? |
[1:35:58] | The whole boiler explodes! | 整个锅炉将会爆炸! |
[1:36:01] | Perfect! | 真是太好了! |
[1:36:18] | Hey, Doc! We just hit 35! | 博士 我们加速到35里了! |
[1:36:20] | Okay, Marty. I’m coming aboard! | 好 马丁 我要过去了! |
[1:36:33] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:36:39] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊! 快啊! |
[1:36:50] | You better hold onto something, Doc! | 你最好抓紧点 博士! |
[1:36:51] | The yellow log is about to blow! | 黄色的那个就要点爆了! |
[1:36:58] | Golly. | 我的天 |
[1:37:03] | We just passed 40, Doc! | 我们刚刚超过40里 博士! |
[1:37:27] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:37:41] | We just passed 45, Doc! Go for it! | 我们刚超过45里 博士 加油! |
[1:37:54] | Fifty. | 50里 |
[1:38:06] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:38:07] | Clara! | 克蕾拉! |
[1:38:09] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:38:13] | Doc! Doc! What’s happening? | 博士! 博士 是怎么回事? |
[1:38:15] | It’s Clara! She’s on the train! | 是克蕾拉 她在车上! |
[1:38:19] | Clara? Perfect. | 克蕾拉? 这下可好了 |
[1:38:21] | She’s in the cab! I’m going back for her! | 她在车上 我要回去接她! |
[1:38:25] | The windmill! | 风车! |
[1:38:26] | Doc! The windmill! We’re going past 50! You’ll never make it! | 博士! 风车 我们已经超过50了 你来不及的! |
[1:38:32] | Then we’ll have to take her back with us! | 那我们只好带她一起回去了! |
[1:38:34] | Keep calling out the speed! | 继续向我回报速度! |
[1:38:36] | Clara, climb out here to me! | 克蕾拉 爬到我这边来! |
[1:38:40] | I don’t know if I can! | 我不知道我是否办得到! |
[1:38:41] | You can do it! | 你办得到! |
[1:38:43] | Just don’t look down! | 别往下看就行了! |
[1:38:48] | That’s it! | 这就对了! |
[1:39:04] | Sixty miles an hour, Doc! | 每小时60英里 博士! |
[1:39:09] | You’re doing fine! Nice and steady! | 你做得很好 稳稳地走过来! |
[1:39:15] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:39:17] | Just a little further! | 再往前一点就行了! |
[1:39:20] | I can’t, Emmett! I’m scared! | 我办不到 艾米 我害怕! |
[1:39:24] | Seventy! | 70里! |
[1:39:26] | Keep coming, Clara! | 继续往前走 克蕾拉! |
[1:39:29] | Come on! Come on! You’re doing fine! | 来啊 来啊! 你做得很好! |
[1:39:33] | Come on! Nice and easy! | 来啊! 放轻松! |
[1:39:38] | Don’t look down! That’s it! You’re doing fine! | 别往下看 这就对了 你做得很好! |
[1:39:44] | Doc! The red log is about to blow! | 博士! 红色的那个要点爆了! |
[1:39:56] | Clara! | 克蕾拉! |
[1:40:00] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:40:11] | I’m trying to reach you! | 我试着要抓住你啊! |
[1:40:13] | Clara, hold on! | 克蕾拉 别松手! |
[1:40:14] | I can’t! | 我不行! |
[1:40:26] | Doc, I’m gonna slip you the Hoverboard! | 博士 我把飞行滑板传过去给你! |
[1:40:35] | Marty, watch out! | 马丁 当心! |
[1:40:45] | Emmett, help! | 艾米! 救我! |
[1:40:50] | Hold on, Clara! | 支持住! 克蕾拉! |
[1:40:55] | Doc, ready, Doc? | 博士! 准备好! 博土 |
[1:40:57] | Catch it! | 接住! |
[1:41:00] | Yes! Yes! | 对! 对! |
[1:41:12] | Emmett! | 艾米! |
[1:41:13] | Hold on! | 撑住! |
[1:41:18] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[1:44:00] | Well, Doc, | 博士 |
[1:44:03] | it’s destroyed. | 它已经被毁掉了 |
[1:44:07] | Just like you wanted. | 正如你所希望的 |
[1:44:28] | Hey, butthead, get away… | 臭小子 给我… |
[1:44:29] | Watch it, Biff! | 讲话小心点! 贝夫! |
[1:44:30] | Marty, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 马丁! 我不是有意要吓你 |
[1:44:32] | I didn’t recognize you in those clothes. | 只是你穿着这身衣服我认不出来 |
[1:44:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:44:35] | Just putting on the second coat now. | 我在给你的车打第二层蜡 |
[1:44:39] | You going cowboy, huh? | 你在扮牛仔 是吧? |
[1:44:40] | Come on, guys. We’re gonna be late for brunch. | 快点 大伙儿 我们快来不及吃早午餐了 |
[1:44:43] | Coming, Dave. | 来了 戴夫 |
[1:44:44] | Come on, Dad, we’re not gonna hold | 快点! 爸 他们不会替我们 |
[1:44:46] | your reservations all day. | 留桌子留一整天 |
[1:44:47] | I can’t find my glasses. | 我找不到我另一副眼镜 |
[1:44:49] | Lorraine, have you seen my glasses? | 洛莲 你有看见我的眼镜吗? |
[1:44:50] | They’re in your suede jacket, honey. | 在你的皮夹克里 亲爱的 |
[1:44:52] | Marty, what’s wrong? We thought you went to the lake. | 马丁 怎么了? 你不是和朋友到湖边去了? |
[1:44:55] | You wore that to the lake? | 你穿着这身衣服到湖边去? |
[1:44:56] | Thank God you guys are all back to normal. | 谢天谢地 你们全恢复正常了 |
[1:44:58] | Marty, who are you supposed to be? Clint Eastwood? | 马丁 你在扮谁? 克林特•伊斯特伍德? |
[1:45:02] | Right. I gotta go get Jennifer. | 没错 我得去找詹妮弗 |
[1:45:08] | I really like that hat, Marty. | 我很喜欢你这顶帽子 马丁 |
[1:45:10] | Thanks, Biff. | 谢了 贝夫 |
[1:45:26] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[1:45:29] | Jen. | 詹妮弗 |
[1:45:35] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[1:45:59] | Marty. | 马丁 |
[1:46:05] | I had the worst nightmare. | 我做了一个最可怕的梦 |
[1:46:13] | Marty, that dream I had is so real. | 马丁 我做的那个梦好逼真 |
[1:46:17] | It was about the future. | 那是个关于未来的梦 |
[1:46:19] | About us. | 关于我们 |
[1:46:21] | And you got fired. | 而且你还被炒鱿鱼了 |
[1:46:24] | Wait a minute. What do you mean I got fired? | 慢着 你说我被炒鱿鱼 是什么意思? |
[1:46:27] | “Hilldale.” | “希尔戴尔” |
[1:46:29] | Hilldale! This is where we live. | 希尔戴尔! 是我们住的地方 |
[1:46:33] | I mean, this is where we’re going to live. | 我是说 这是我们以后住的地方 |
[1:46:37] | Someday. | 在将来 |
[1:46:42] | Marty, it was a dream, wasn’t it? | 马丁 那是一场梦 不是吗? |
[1:46:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:46:50] | The big M. | 是马丁大哥呢 |
[1:46:52] | How’s it hanging, McFly? | 近来如何? 麦佛莱 |
[1:46:54] | Hey, Needles. | 尼德斯 |
[1:46:56] | Nice set of wheels. Let’s see what she can do. | 好正点的车子 让我看看它有什么本事 |
[1:47:00] | Next green light. | 到下一个红绿灯为止 |
[1:47:01] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[1:47:04] | What’s the matter? Chicken? | 怎么了? 你没胆? |
[1:47:07] | Chicken McFly. | 胆小鬼麦佛莱 |
[1:47:11] | Marty, don’t. | 马丁 不! |
[1:47:12] | Grab hold of something. | 坐稳了 |
[1:47:15] | Come on! Get on! | 加油! 加油! |
[1:47:18] | Yeah, go! Go, go, go! | 加油! 要他好看 |
[1:47:43] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你是故意这么做的? |
[1:47:44] | Yeah, you think I’m stupid enough to race that asshole? | 你想我会笨得想跟那个王八蛋比快? |
[1:47:53] | Jeez! I would have hit that Rolls-Royce. | 我的天 我可能会撞上那辆劳斯莱斯的 |
[1:48:06] | It erased. | 字消失了 |
[1:48:21] | You’re right. There’s not much left. | 你说得对 确实没剩下什么 |
[1:48:26] | Doc’s never coming back. | 博士永远不会回来了 |
[1:48:42] | I’m sure gonna miss him, Jen. | 我会很怀念他的 珍 |
[1:48:57] | What the hell? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[1:49:15] | Doc! | 博士! |
[1:49:17] | Marty! | 马丁! |
[1:49:18] | Doc! Doc! | 博士! 博士! |
[1:49:20] | Marty, it runs on steam! | 马丁 它是由蒸汽推动的! |
[1:49:28] | Meet the family. Clara, you know. | 见过我的全家福 克蕾拉 你已经认识了 |
[1:49:32] | Hi, Marty! | 嗨! 马丁! |
[1:49:33] | Ma’am! | 夫人! |
[1:49:35] | These are our boys. | 以及我的小犬们 |
[1:49:38] | Jules and Verne. | 儒勒 还有凡尔纳 |
[1:49:45] | Boys, this is Marty and Jennifer. | 儿子们 这两位是马丁和詹妮弗 |
[1:49:51] | Doc, I thought I’d never see you again. | 博士 我还以为我再也见不到你 |
[1:49:53] | You can’t keep a good scientist down. | 一个优秀的科学家是闲不住的 |
[1:49:56] | After all, I had to come back for Einstein, | 毕竟 我得回来接爱因斯坦 |
[1:49:58] | and, well, I didn’t want you to be worried about me. | 而且 我不希望你为我担心 |
[1:50:03] | I brought you a little souvenir. | 我给你带来了一个纪念品 |
[1:50:22] | It’s great, Doc. Thanks. | 这太棒了! 博士 谢了! |
[1:50:28] | Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future, | 布朗博士? 我从未来带回来这张纸条 |
[1:50:32] | and now it’s erased. | 现在它上面的字消失了 |
[1:50:34] | Of course it’s erased. | 它当然消失了 |
[1:50:38] | But what does that mean? | 但这是表示什么呢? |
[1:50:39] | It means your future hasn’t been written yet. | 这表示你们的未来尚未成定局 |
[1:50:43] | No one’s has. | 谁都一样 |
[1:50:45] | Your future is whatever you make it. | 你们的未来是掌握在你们的手上 |
[1:50:48] | So make it a good one, both of you. | 所以好好把握吧 你们两个都一样 |
[1:50:53] | We will, Doc! | 我们会的 博士! |
[1:50:55] | Stand back! | 退后点! |
[1:50:57] | All right, boys, buckle up! | 好了 小子们 往后面一点! |
[1:51:04] | Hey, Doc, where are you going now? Back to the future? | 对了 博士 你们现在要去哪? 回到未来去? |
[1:51:09] | No, already been there. | 不 已经去过了 |