Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Dirty cops in the NYPD? NYPD(纽约市警局) 里有坏警察?
[00:23] Maybe. We’ll find out tomorrow when the Dove Commission releases 说不定哦. 我们明天等和平鸽委员会的 报告出来就知道了
[00:27] its long-awaited report on possible corruption in the Big Apple. 这个盼望已久的对纽约市可能的 贪污腐化的报告
[00:31] Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast to the Dove Commission. 先生们, 我来为和平鸽委员会敬一杯
[00:34] Well done, gentlemen. 干的好, 先生们
[00:40] And to our fearless leader… Commissioner Stanwyk. 还有给我们无畏的领导… 委员会主席 Stanwyk
[00:42] All I can say is, he’s a better commissioner than he is a dancer. 我只能说, 他当个委员会主席 比他当个舞者要好
[00:57] Welcome to the biggest case of the year. 欢迎到今年最大的案件
[01:00] Dead on the dance floor is the chief investigator 死在舞厅地板上的是和平鸽委员会的
[01:02] of the Dove Commission, Dan Stanwyk. 首席调查员, Dan Stanwyk
[01:04] Independent collection of judges and attorneys with one function? 独立集合的一群律师和法官, 唯一的目的
[01:07] expose the weaknesses of the NYPD. 就是揭露 NYPD 的弱点
[01:09] The last time they published their report was what… 92? 上一次他们发表的报告是哪年… 92?
[01:13] There’s officers still in jail because of that document. 因为那个报告被捕的警员 现在都还在监狱里呢
[01:16] Word on the street is that this report is far more damaging than the one in’92. 据传闻说这个报告比 92 年的要厉害多了
[01:20] Apparently, the Commission 看起来, 当枪声响起时
[01:21] was having a little celebratory toast when the gunshots went off. 委员会正在做一轮庆祝的敬酒
[01:25] And rumor has it they’re publishing the report for the media tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. 谣言说明天五点他们会向媒体公布 这份报告
[01:29] About the woman? 那女人呢?
[01:30] She’s collateral damage. Her name is Charlotte Dubois. 她是误杀牺牲品. 名字是 Charlotte Dubois
[01:32] Her best friend Grace Walderson’s sitting over there. 她最好的朋友 Grace Walderson 就 坐在那边
[01:34] I’m sure there are a few crooked cops out there who wanted a man like this dead. 我肯定外面有几个腐败的警察会想要 像他这样的人死去
[01:37] Our suspect could very well be in that report. 我们的嫌疑犯很可能就在那报告里
[01:42] That’s where we start. 那我们就从那儿开始
[02:00] CSI: New York 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇
[02:07] Season 01 Episode 19
[02:39] All right, people, here we go. 好了, 同志们,我们开始吧
[02:41] Mike, I want you to sketch the crime scene. Joe… Mike, 我想要你去做犯罪 现场速描. Joe…
[02:43] shoot some overalls. The rest of you, start collecting evidence. But whatever you do, 拍一些整体照. 剩下的人, 开始 收集物证. 但是无论你做什么
[02:47] do not touch the bullets. 都别碰那些子弹
[02:48] Those are for me. 它们属于我
[02:50] Excuse me… Cronkite. 对不起… Cronkite
[02:52] You can’t film here. This is a crime scene. 你不能在这里摄影. 这是个犯罪现场
[02:53] Please, please, please. 拜托, 拜托
[02:54] I was here before the shooting covering the release of the Dove Commission Report. 枪击前我就在这里报导和平鸽委员会 报告的发布
[02:57] I’m well within my rights. 我是在我权利以内的
[02:59] You keep filming, I’m gonna give you rights and lefts. Now take a walk. Now. 你再接着照,我会让你又左又右的, 现在给我走,马上
[03:03] Back to your nest, you vultures. 回到你的鸟窝里去,你们这帮秃鹫
[03:05] Ma’am, 女士
[03:06] how’s your shoulder? 你的肩膀如何了?
[03:07] Fine. Just some flying glass. 还好, 就是一些碎飞的玻璃而已
[03:10] Were you hit anywhere else? 你别的地方有没被击中?
[03:12] I don’t think so. No. 我不认为有,
[03:14] – Miss Walderson… – Grace. Grace… 没有
[03:19] You knew the woman who was killed tonight? 你认识今晚被杀的女子?
[03:22] Her name is Charlotte DuBois. 她的名字是 Charlotte DuBois
[03:24] She’s a friend of mine from Kentucky. 她是我从肯德基州来的朋友
[03:26] She was in town for a couple of days 她就是来城里玩几天
[03:28] so I brought her up here because she wanted to see the city at night. 所以我把她带到这里来,因为她想 看看城市的夜景
[03:31] Was anyone else with you? 还有别人和你一起吗?
[03:34] No. 没有
[03:35] We ate together in the restaurant, 我们一起在饭店里吃的饭
[03:37] then afterwards, we made our way to the bar. 过后, 我们就跑到酒吧来了
[03:39] Next thing I know, she’s dancing with some man in a suit. 突然一下子, 她就和个穿西装的 男人在跳舞
[03:51] What am I gonna tell her sisters? 我要对她的姐姐们说什么好呢?
[03:54] You tell them that every officer in the NYPD 你告诉她们 NYPD 所有的警员
[03:56] is doing everything they can to bring this killer to justice, 都在尽其所能来让凶手偿还正义
[03:59] okay? 好不?
[04:05] Here’s the thing. The bullets go through glass at a high rate of speed. 事情是这样的. 子弹以很快的速度 穿过了玻璃窗
[04:08] So much so that the sheets of glass fall directly downward. 快到让整块的玻璃垂直下落
[04:14] Okay, bag that glass. 好,把玻璃装袋
[04:16] We need to know where our shooter stood. 我们需要知道开枪的人站在哪里
[04:17] Anyone locate the weapon yet? 有人找到武器没?
[04:19] Flack and his men are searching high and low. Nothing yet. Flack 和他的手下到处都找了. 什么都没发现
[04:21] – Shell casings? – Not a one. – 弹壳? – 一个都没有
[04:23] Every bullet that I’ve found has either been embedded into the floor, 每一个我找到的弹头 要么是嵌进了地板里
[04:25] or stuck into the wall. 要么是陷进了墙里
[04:27] Each one is more damaged than the next. 一个比一个破损的厉害
[04:30] I’m halfway through the eyewitnesses. 目击者那边我已经进行一半了
[04:32] Not one has reported seeing anyone with a handgun. 没人看见有任何带枪的人
[04:34] Well, I have news for both of you. We’re not looking for a handgun. 这样啊,给你俩透露个消息. 我们不是要找把手枪
[04:37] We’re looking for a rifle. 我们要找的是把来复枪啥
[04:42] Fernando Reyes. D.O.B. 3/11/62. Fernando Reyes. D.O.B.(生日) 3/11/62
[04:45] – Jackson Heights, Queens. – Gypsy cab driver. – Jackson Heights, 皇后区. – 吉普赛出租车司机
[04:48] The only ones who will come into this neighborhood. 唯一一群会到这个社区的人
[04:53] – When are these guys gonna learn? – Most dangerous job in New York. – 这些家伙什么时候才醒悟啊? – 纽约最危险的工作了
[04:55] Like, 180 drivers killed since 1990. 大概, 从 1990 起, 共死了 180 个司机
[04:58] They do things on the up and up and get a legit hack license, 他们按规矩办事,然后拿个合法的开车证
[05:00] maybe he wouldn’t be number 181. 说不定他就不会是第 181 号了
[05:02] It’s a little harsh, don’t you think? 说的太苛刻了, 你不觉得吗?
[05:04] I got issues with gypsy cab drivers. 我对吉普赛出租车司机有意见
[05:06] Oh, yeah? What kind of issues? 哦,真的? 什么样的意见?
[05:07] Don’t worry about it. Let’s finish the job. 不用担心什么. 我们把工作做完就好
[05:10] I’m just saying, man’s got to make a living. Those medallion yellow cabs will run’em, like, 我不过是说, 人总是要过日子的. 这些黄色出租车会让他们付..大概
[05:13] 365 grand. He’ll be working the rest of his life to pay it off. 36万五千. 他要工作一辈子才还的清
[05:16] Pay it off for the rest of your life 一生还债
[05:18] or pay it off with your life, that’s an easy decision in my book. 还是用生命来还, 对我来说是个很 容易的决定
[05:25] Looks like a straight-up robbery homicide. 看起来像个正规的抢劫杀人案
[05:28] All his cash is gone. 他的现金都没了
[05:29] You know, the M.O. is weird, though. 你看, 不过,这个M.O.(作案方式) 很古怪
[05:30] These gypsy cab drivers are typically murdered with guns. 这些吉普赛出租车司机一般都是被 枪打死的
[05:33] This guy was stabbed like an animal. 这家伙像个动物似的被捅了
[05:40] So the guy jacks the driver. 所以那家伙抢了司机
[05:43] Stabs him. 捅了他
[05:45] Takes the cash. Possibly dips out down the subway. 拿走现金, 可能就从地铁那里跑了
[05:47] Potential witnesses? 有可能会有目击者?
[05:48] Why don’t you ask one of these Transit guys. 你去问问那些地铁交通员吧
[05:50] Excuse me, sir. 对不起,先生
[05:52] You working down below tonight? 你今天是在下面工作的?
[05:54] Yeah. I came up for air. 对,我上来透个气
[05:55] You see anyone weird or anything out of the ordinary in the last half hour down here? 过去半小时内有看到什么古怪或者 出乎寻常的事吗?
[05:58] Only every five minutes. Bunch of whackos down there. 也就每五分钟吧,这儿一堆疯子呢
[06:01] – No one hopped the turnstile? – Not that I saw. – 没人行凶? – 我没看见有
[06:03] I came up from the subway to take my break, 我从地铁上来放风
[06:05] the guy was hanging out of the car. 这人就半横在车外
[06:06] – I think one of the neighbors called 911. – Thanks. – 我想某个邻居打了 911. – 谢谢
[06:11] These gypsy cabs have no dispatcher, no passenger log. How are we gonna find out 这些吉普赛的士没有调度员,也没有 接客录, 我们该怎么知道
[06:14] where this guy was going or who was in the cab? 这家伙的目的地,和谁曾在车上呢
[06:17] Just saying it’s gonna be tough. 看来还很困难的
[06:19] We got the body… 我们倒是有尸体…
[06:20] start with that. 就从那里开始吧
[06:35] Pickling of the brain. 大脑的腌制
[06:37] Takes about ten 要花十
[06:38] to 14 days 到十四天
[06:40] for it to harden 才会凝固起来
[06:42] so that you’re able to dissect it. 然后就可以被解剖了
[06:44] Any time before that… 在那前任何时间…
[06:47] J-E-L-L-O. J-E-L-L-O(果冻)
[06:49] – Instant acquittal. – Yeah. – 立时无罪. – 是啊
[06:52] Commissioner Stanwyk, 委员会主席 Stanwyk
[06:54] shot twice; 被击中了两次;
[06:56] once in the upper torso, shattered his fourth rib, 一次在上躯干,粉碎了第四根肋骨
[06:59] mushroomed and collapsed his lung. 像蘑菇一样炸裂后把肺给打塌了
[07:01] Second shot entered just right of the spinal column, 第二枪擦着脊髓骨的右边进入
[07:05] punctured 打穿了
[07:06] the pericardial sac 心包囊
[07:08] and right ventricle. 和右心室
[07:09] Exited the front. 从前面冲出
[07:10] Charlotte DuBois, his dance partner, was also shot twice. Charlotte DuBois, 他的舞伴, 也中了两枪
[07:16] One of the bullets 其中一颗子弹
[07:18] was a through and through… 是直接穿透的…
[07:20] Through the both of them. 一下穿透了他们两个
[07:23] Pretty good shot. 打的很准
[07:25] Lucky for us, 对我们来说,幸运的是
[07:27] one of the bullets is still inside the Commissioner. 有一颗弹头还在委员会主席体内
[07:32] You know what my favorite game was when I was a kid? 你知道我小时候最喜欢玩的游戏是什么吗?
[07:36] Jacks? 扑克牌?
[07:38] Operation. 模拟手术
[07:55] His nose didn’t buzz red. 他的鼻子没响没变红
[07:57] Well done. 干得好
[08:07] Hey, Donna, 嘿, Donna
[08:08] is Lieutenant Johnson in? Johnson 中尉 在吗?
[08:10] No, sir. He’s “banging in” this shift. 不,警官. 这次轮班他休息
[08:13] Out sick, huh? 生病了?
[08:14] Bad card game or the wife? 牌玩的太累还是因为老婆?
[08:17] Listen, Donna, I know it’s customary for 听我说, Donna, 我知道按习惯
[08:19] high-ranking officials NYPD 里的高级警官
[08:21] in the NYPD to get a prelim copy of the Dove Commission Report. 都会拿到一份早期的和平鸽委员会报告
[08:24] A little bird told me the Lieu’s got one. Is that true? 有个小鸟和我说中尉有一份,是不是?
[08:27] Yes, it’s true, but 是的,是真的,但是?
[08:29] I can’t let you take it. He would kill me. 我不能让你拿走它. 他会杀了我的
[08:31] Well, if he kills you, I’ll be the one processing your crime scene. 这样啊,要是他杀了你,会是我来处理 你的犯罪现场
[08:34] I’ll know it’s him. Right? 那样我会知道是他干的,对不?
[08:37] Look. I’ll square it up with him tomorrow. 好了,我明天会和他解释清楚的
[08:38] He owes me a favor. I just need 他欠我个人情. 我不过是需要
[08:41] to thumb through it a bit. 随便翻翻
[08:42] See who’s on the Dove Commission’s “most wanted” list. 看看谁是在和平鸽委员会的 “最大通缉犯” 列表上
[08:47] Okay. 好吧
[08:48] He’s out for two days. I guess it won’t hurt. 他请了两天假. 我想应该没什么麻烦
[09:27] How’s our gypsy cab driver, Doc? You bring him back to life 医生, 我们的吉普赛的士司机怎样了? 你把他复活了
[09:30] so he can just tell us who killed him? 然后他就能亲口告诉我们谁杀了他?
[09:32] I haven’t attended that seminar yet. 我可还没去过关于那个的学术会呢
[09:34] But… his fingernails are doing an awful lot of talking. 但是… 他的手指甲可是说了不少话
[09:38] Is that blood? 那是血吗?
[09:40] This guy put up one hell of a fight. 这家伙可是顽强的反抗过
[09:45] Look at these defensive wounds. 看看这些自卫伤
[09:49] And it doesn’t end there. 这还不是全部呢
[09:59] Didn’t want to give up the money, did he? 看来他真的不想失去那些钱
[10:01] Yeah, well, when you’re making 50 bucks a night, every penny’s sacred. 是啊,当你每晚都只挣50块钱, 每一分都是神圣的
[10:04] He died from a stab wound to the neck ; 他死于捅在脖子上的那一刀;
[10:07] punctured the carotid artery. And if that wasn’t enough, the killer 刺穿了颈动脉血管. 好象这还不够, 凶手
[10:11] – sliced his throat. – Sick. – 割了他的喉咙. – 恶心
[10:13] Looks like the killer enjoyed himself, huh? 看来凶手让自己快乐了一番, 是吧?
[10:15] Ultimately, 最终看来
[10:17] your victim was out-muscled. 你的受害者拼不过力量
[10:27] Chief Robinson? Robinson 主管?
[10:29] – Who the hell are you? – Detective Taylor. Crime Scene. – 你小子是谁? – Taylor 探长. 犯罪现场
[10:32] I’d like to talk to you about the Dove Commission Report. 我希望与你就和平鸽委员会报告谈谈
[10:34] – What about it? – I’ve read it. – 与它何关? – 我读过它了
[10:36] It implicates that men under you were involved 它暗示说你手下的人有参与
[10:38] in trafficking drugs with police cars in the summer of ’01. 在 01 年的夏天用警车运输毒品 的事件
[10:41] – Pack of lies. – It also documents that – 一堆谎言. – 里面还记录说
[10:44] two of your officers abducted a prominent drug dealer 你的两个部下在 04 年秋天挟持了
[10:46] and dropped him off in a rival dealer’s neighborhood 一个有名的贩毒贩,把他铐了起来
[10:49] in handcuffs in the fall of ’04. 然后扔到了他对手的地盘里
[10:52] – That’s just the first chapter. – If those allegations were true, – 这才不过是第一章. – 这些指控要是真的
[10:55] I’d be under arrest. 我早就被捕了
[10:56] Chief, you are number one on the Dove Commission’s “most wanted” list. 主管, 你是和平鸽委员会”最大通缉犯” 清单里的头号人物
[11:00] I’d like to know your whereabouts last night. 我希望知道你昨晚的动向
[11:02] Lemme tell you something, Detective. 我告诉你吧,探长
[11:04] I don’t know what you’re up to, 我不知道你到底想干什么
[11:05] but you are going to a very dark place with me. 但我会把你带去一个很黑暗的地方的
[11:07] I’m investigating the murder of the man 我在调查一个人的谋杀案
[11:09] accusing you of a countless acts of corruption. 此人控诉了你很多腐败的行为
[11:12] That’s more than enough motive to kill. Now, 那可是足够的动力去杀人了.现在
[11:15] you’ll hold out your hands, I’d like to check for gunshot residue. 伸出你的手来,我要查查枪击残渣
[11:19] You son of a bitch. You’re going to find residue. 你个混蛋. 你会找到残渣的
[11:22] I’ve just been to the range. 我刚去过靶场
[11:23] Hold out your hands, Chief. 伸出你的手来, 主管
[11:36] The DNA under your cabdriver’s fingernails is female. 你的士司机指甲盖里的 DNA 是女性的
[11:39] Wait. You’re saying a woman did this? 等等. 你是说是个女子干的?
[11:41] No way a female did this. You get a hit in CODIS? 干的人不可能是个女性. 你有在 CODIS 里 找到符合的吗?
[11:43] Negative. 没有
[11:44] I don’t get it, Doc. Everything about this case screams male perp. 我不明白了, 医生. 这个案件的所有 线索都指向一个男性作案者
[11:46] Everything but the DNA. 除了 DNA 以外
[11:53] You’re looking at two bullets from the crime scene. 你看见的是从犯案现场捡来的 两颗子弹
[11:56] Different stria. 不同的线痕
[11:58] Two rifles. 两把长枪
[12:00] Which means there were two riflemen. 那就是说有两个长枪手
[12:02] Dual snipers. Take a look at this. 双重阻击手. 看看这个
[12:12] I see reflective trace on the tip of the bullet. 我在弹头的顶尖上看见了反光的痕迹
[12:14] Means it went through this first. 说明它是先穿过这个的
[12:20] So the bullets didn’t come from inside of the Panoramic Room, 所以子弹不是来自全景屋内部
[12:23] the shots came from the outside. 是从外面射进来的
[12:25] 65 floors up. 从 65 层高
[12:33] Nothing but blue sky. 蓝天一片
[12:36] Where were the snipers shooting from? 阻击手们是从哪里开枪的呢?
[12:57] The crime scene’s on the 65th floor. 犯罪现场在第 65 层楼
[13:00] That’s 15 stories up. 比这里高了十五层
[13:02] – Broken glass all over the place. – I’ll betcha there’s shell casings. – 满地都是碎玻璃. – 和你打赌这里有弹壳
[13:35] How many casings you got? 你拿到几个弹壳了?
[13:37] I got one. 我搞到一个
[13:38] Five. 五个
[13:40] I’m lucky like that. 我就这种运气
[13:43] No sniper could hit the 65th floor from here, so there’s shell casingsfalling from midair. 没有阻击手能从这里打到第 65 层, 还能让弹壳从半空中掉下来
[13:49] I can’t wrap my brain around this one. 我脑子里转不过这个弯来
[13:51] At this point, neither can I. 目前为止, 我也不能
[13:57] Detective Taylor. Taylor 探长
[13:59] Inspector Marconi. 审察员 Marconi
[14:00] You got a second, Detective? We need to chitchat. 你有点时间吗? 探长,我们需要聊聊
[14:04] Who can say no to Internal Affairs? Is everything all right? 谁能对内部事务部说不呢? 一切都好吧?
[14:06] To you and your kin, everything is fine as wine. 就你和你的部下而言, 一切都像葡萄酒一样好
[14:10] Listen, uh… 听我说, 呃…
[14:11] I heard you leaned on old man Robinson. 我听说你打扰了 Robinson 那老鬼
[14:12] You heard right. 你听的没错
[14:13] Got an early copy of the Dove Commission report. 拿到了份提早发布的 和平鸽委员会报告
[14:16] If I didn’t know any better, I’d think I was reading the Robinson Report, 我要不是知道更多, 我还以为我读的是 Robinson 报告呢
[14:19] with all those allegations. 有那么多对他的控诉
[14:21] Yeah, well, uh… he’s not happy. 对,是啊…他可不太高兴
[14:23] He’s been ringing the dinner bell about you ever since you paid him a visit. 你找了他以后,他就到处抱怨
[14:27] So he sent you? 所以他把你派来了?
[14:28] Well, something like that, but I’m not on his side on this one. 对,也可以那么说吧, 不过就这事我可 不是他那边的
[14:32] The report is out. I just got a copy. 报告正式发布了.我刚拿到一份
[14:34] Between you and me and these four walls, 就你我和这四面墙之间
[14:36] I’d like to put this man to bed as soon as possible. 我希望能尽快解决掉这家伙
[14:38] Precinct chiefs make good snacks for IAB. 警区主管是IAB(内部事务所)的好点心啊
[14:41] So it there’s anything I can do to put this cadaver on the golf course for life, 所以要有任何忙能让我帮着把这僵尸 永生弄到高尔夫球场上
[14:45] just let me know. 请随时让我知道
[14:46] I have some evidence pending. When I know something, you’ll know. 我是有些悬而未决的证据. 当我有了确凿的东西, 你会知道的
[14:49] All right. I appreciate it. 好的,感谢了
[14:54] All right, let’s process this cab. 好的,来处理这个出租车吧
[14:56] You want the front or back? 你想要前还是后?
[14:59] I’ll take the back. 我就从后面开始吧
[15:28] Check this out. I got a business card. 看看这个. 我搞到张名片
[15:32] Oh, looks like someone used it to throw their gum away. 哦,看来有人用它来包住口香糖
[15:37] It’s instant DNA. 那立马就是 DNA了
[15:39] Yeah? You think you can get a name off it? 你呢,你觉得你能从上面搞到个名字?
[15:42] Let me see. 让我看看
[15:46] Yeah. Yeah, no problem. 嗯, 嗯, 没问题
[16:00] Hey, you know which is the Reyes residence? 嗨,你知道哪间是 Reyes 的住所?
[16:03] – You Antonio? – He’s dead, isn’t he? – 你是 Antonio? – 他死了, 是不是?
[16:07] You know I’ve been waiting ten years? 你知道吧,我都等了十年?
[16:09] Ten years for you guys to come here and knock on my door and… 十年了让你们来这里敲我的门 然后…
[16:12] tell me that my dad’s dead. 告诉我我爸死了
[16:14] We’re very sorry for your loss. 我们为你的损失感到同情
[16:18] – How’d it happen? – He was stabbed. – 是怎样发生的 ? – 他被捅了
[16:20] We think he was robbed, but you should know that your father… 我们推测他是被抢了, 但你应该 知道你父亲
[16:23] didn’t give up easily. He fought very hard. 没轻易放弃. 他努力反抗了
[16:26] – Did you catch the guy? – Not yet. – 你们抓到凶手没? – 还没有
[16:27] – We were hoping we could ask you a couple questions about your father. – 我们希望能问几个关于你父亲的 问题
[16:30] Or maybe we could come back later, or… 要不我们回头再来, 或者…
[16:31] Is your mom home? We can talk to your mom. 你妈妈在家吗? 我们可以和你母亲谈谈
[16:33] No, she’s at work. 她,她在工作
[16:35] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么?
[16:36] Your father work any neighborhoods in particular? 你爸有什么特定的区域吗?
[16:39] He worked all over the place. 他到处拉客
[16:41] Washington Heights, Bensonhurst, South Bronx.
[16:43] There are just better fares out there. 那些地方的车费比较好
[16:45] More fares for the illegal cab drivers, you mean. 你的意思是,更多人会找非法的的士司机
[16:48] Yeah, that’s right. 对,就是那样
[16:49] Listen, if we hear anyth… 听着, 我们要是知道了什…
[16:51] Is it possible your father was seeing someone on the side? 你父亲有没可能在外面偷情?
[16:53] – You want to get this guy out of here before I do something stupid? – Danny, let’s go. – 在我干傻事前,你要不把他弄走? – Danny, 我们走
[16:56] We got evidence that says your father was in contact with a woman 我们有证据指明你父亲和个女人 有过接触
[17:00] – and it’s possible that he attacked her. – What? – 而且他还有可能攻击过她. – 什么?
[17:03] – What did you say? – You got a temper, huh? – 你说什么? – 你脾气还蛮大的, 呵?
[17:05] – You take after your old man, am I right? – Yeah, that’s right. – 你和你爸很像吧,对不对? – 是,对的
[17:10] I hope so. 我希望如此
[17:16] What’s the matter with you? 你出什么事了?
[17:18] This kid finds out two minutes ago his father’s dead, that’s how you act? 这孩子两分钟前才知道他父亲死了, 你就这种作为?
[17:21] Somebody’s gotta ask the hard questions. 总得有人问那些困难的问题吧
[17:23] It’s what you gotta do. I’m reacting to the evidence. 那是必须要做的. 我不过是顺着证据而已
[17:25] No, you’re not. You’re just reacting. 不,你不是. 你就是在发泄
[17:33] This is the sticky disc used to sample the precinct chief’s hands. 这就是用来在警署主管手上 采样的粘型碟
[17:38] This is a shell casing Stella found at the scene. 这是 Stella 在现场找到的弹壳
[17:42] Next, I’m going to run the SEM for GSR for Y-O-U. 下面, 我要为 Y-O-U 做个 GSR 的 SEM(火药残余成份分析)
[17:47] Skip the poetry, Chad. Get to it. 别玩诗人了, Chad, 快干活
[17:49] Robinson tested positive for GSR. Not what I suspected… Robinson 的 GSR 测试结果是阳性. 但我没料到的是…
[17:54] – GSR with traces of tin. – Tin? – GSR 带有微量锡. – 锡?
[17:58] Shell casings from the roof of the Centuron Building had no traces of tin… 在 Centuron 大厦顶部上的弹壳里 一点锡都没有
[18:02] … gunshot residue from the chief’s hands did. … 主管手上的枪击残余物里有
[18:05] The difference is in the primer. 底火不一样
[18:08] – So the chief was telling the truth. – He was shooting at the range. – 所以主管说了真话. – 他是在靶场射击的
[18:15] Not at skyscrapers. 而不是大厦
[18:24] Flack, it’s Taylor. Flack, 是 Taylor
[18:26] Listen, you remember that reporter you 86’d from the scene? 听我说,你记得那个在现场被你哄走 的记者?
[18:29] He was covering the commission, right? 他是在报道那个委员会, 对吧?
[18:30] Yeah, I-I know it’s a long shot, but I’d like to get my hands on that footage, 是,我知道不太可能,但我希望能 拿到那天的录像
[18:34] see if he caught something on tape. 看看他有没拍到什么
[18:36] Yeah. You know? No. forget it. No. No way, pal. 哈,知道不? 不, 算了吧, 不, 不可能, 伙计
[18:38] “Vultures,” I think, was the term. No. “秃鹫” 我想,好像是那个形容. 不
[18:40] you got a better chance of going to the moon than getting that footage out of me. 你去登月都比从我这里得到录像 的机会大
[18:44] Look… Morty? NYPD wants that reel. 看着… Morty? NYPD 要那带子
[18:47] – I know my rights. – You’re gonna make me subpoena you – 我知道我的法规权利. – 你是要逼我传审你
[18:50] on footage that’s already aired? 为了已经播出的录像?
[18:51] No, you’re wrong, see, ’cause I haven’t aired everything. 不,你错了,看吧,因为我没把所有的 都播出
[18:54] I got enough footage to cut together exclusives for three days, maybe four. 我有足够的录像来剪辑出三天的 独家报道, 说不定四天
[18:59] I got it. “Murder on the 65th Floor.” That’s worth a six share. 我知道了. “谋杀在 65 楼” 那能值六点收视率呢
[19:03] – Monster demos in the 18 to 49s. – All right, I’ll be back with a subpoena… – 会很吸引 18 to 49 岁群体. – 好吧,我会带着传票回来的…
[19:08] and a muzzle. 外加口套
[19:54] Mr. Arnold. Please. Arnold. 请
[19:57] So, we found… 呐, 我们昨晚在个
[19:59] your business card in a gypsy cab last night. 吉普赛的士里找到了你的名片
[20:02] – Oh, keep it. I’ve got more. – No, you don’t understand. – 哦, 留着吧. 我有很多. – 不,你没明白
[20:04] The cab driver was murdered. 那个出租车的司机被谋杀了
[20:06] And, what? You… think I was involved somehow? 然后,什么,你… 觉得我和那有点什么关系?
[20:11] Wait a minute. 等一下
[20:12] First of all, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a gypsy cab. 首先, 我就算死也不会在个 吉普赛的士里
[20:16] Okay, uh, poor choice of words. 噢,呃, 用词不对
[20:19] Look, I get a limousine service from work every night, 其实, 我每晚都让一个礼车公司 从公司接我
[20:22] an-and second, I’ve given my business card to half of New York. 另外, 我把我的名片给过半个纽约
[20:26] – You give it to anybody last night? – Not that I recall, no. – 你昨晚有给过谁? – 就我所知,没有
[20:29] You sure? I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Mr. Arnold, 你确定? 我现在随便猜猜好了, Arnold 先生
[20:31] and say the kind of people you do business with, the “What’s in your portfolio?”, 就说一般和你做生意的人, 那些 “你的股票代表作里有什么”
[20:35] kind of people, they don’t take gypsy cabs either, 那样的人, 他们也不坐吉普赛出租车
[20:37] but your card ended up in one last night, so where were you last night? 可你的名片昨晚却跑到其中一个里了, 那么你昨晚在哪里?
[20:40] Come on, what? You want me to subpoena your credit card statements? I can call your wife if you want me to. 别玩了,怎么? 你想要我去传审来你的信用 卡纪录? 你要真想,我还能给你老婆打电话
[20:44] Okay. 好了呐
[20:45] I went to Lifestyles last night after work. 昨晚下班后我去了
[20:48] Lifestyles Lifestyles?
[20:49] It’s a strip club over on West 47th. 那是个在西 47 街的脱衣舞厅
[20:52] I slipped my card to, uh, one of the strippers. 我滑了张名片, 呃, 给其中一个脱衣舞女郎了
[21:06] I’m sure you were just sharing stock tips with her, right? 你肯定就想和她共享些股票窍门, 对吧 ?
[21:09] What’s her name? 她的名字是什么?
[21:11] Savannah. But, you know… I don’t think it was her real name. Savannah. 但是, 你知道吧… 我不觉得那是她的真名
[21:16] Nah? You think? 不? 你觉得?
[21:22] – Hey, what you got? – I can’t believe this. – 嘿, 你得到什么了? – 我不能相信
[21:24] Negative across the board. I ran every shell casing. Nothing. 所有的都没结果. 我查过了所有的弹壳, 一无所获
[21:28] But… 但是…
[21:31] I have something better. 我有更好的东西
[21:32] – Are you ready for this? – Yeah. – 你准备好了没? – 好了
[21:34] All of your ballistics in this case are from a 30-caliber soft-nose with a copper jacket. 这个案子里所有你得来的弹道都来自于 一个铜壳的软鼻 30 口径
[21:39] Hmm… you didn’t tell me that. 嗯… 你可没告诉过我
[21:41] The only NYPD field units that would use that type of round are ESU and TARU. NYPD 现用的单位里只有 ESU 和 TARU 才会用到这种子弹
[21:50] Only TARU and Aviation Unit have the capacity to fire at a building 65 stories up. 只有 TARU 和航空单位有能力在 65 层高的地方对建筑物开火
[21:57] – Tactical Assistance Response Unit? – Ah… We’re not chasing snipers, are we? – 战术 协助 回应 单位? – 呃… 我们不是在追逐阻击手了, 是吧?
[22:02] No. 不
[22:04] We’re looking for a higher power. 我们在找个更高的力量
[22:35] I think we may have just found our murder weapon. 我想我们可能正找到了我们的谋杀武器
[22:44] It’s called a TAG. 它叫 TAG
[22:45] It’s a mini helicopter designed for assault in areas of narrow or high space 它是个设计来在很窄的地方或者高空 进行攻击的小型直升机
[22:50] or places too dangerous for human risk. 或者去些对人太危险的地方
[22:53] It’s quite a machine. 它是个很厉害的机器
[22:54] 70 mile an hour airspeed, on-board thermal camera. 70 英里一小时的空速, 机载热能镜头
[22:58] Capable of shooting live ammo. 可以发射常规子弹
[23:00] The only downside is, it’s murder on batteries. 唯一不好的就是太费电池了
[23:04] One to two and a half hours of flight only. 一次只能飞一到两个半小时
[23:06] We’re always recharging it. 我们总是在给它充电
[23:07] We have reason to believe this weapon was used in the murder of two civilians. 我们有理由相信这个武器被用来 谋杀了两个市民
[23:13] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[23:15] – I’m responsible for this equipment. – Where were you last night? – 我是负责这个器械的. – 你昨晚在哪里?
[23:19] I was right here, working the late tour. 我就在这里, 做夜巡
[23:21] – What time is that shift? – 2:00 a. m. to noon. – 那个夜班是几点 ? – 凌晨两点到中午
[23:24] What’s the range of the TAG chopper, Officer Jasper? Jasper 警官,TAG 直升机的 航程是多少 ?
[23:26] Line of sight, three miles. 视野所及, 三英里
[23:28] – How many people are authorized to fly it? – You’re looking at him. – 多少人有资格飞它 ? – 你看着他呢
[23:31] Yeah… Well, that’s not good. 这样啊,那就不妙了
[23:34] – Is there more than one chopper? – This is the only one I know of. – 是不是不止这一架? – 据我所知, 就这一架
[23:38] That’s good enough for us. We’re going to need to take the chopper and the remote. 那就够好了. 我们需要把直升飞机 和遥控器带走
[23:41] And you. 还有你
[24:23] Test fire on the right. Crime scene bullet on the left. 右边是测试对照弹头. 左边是犯罪现场弹头
[24:25] Ballistics confirm it’s a match to our chopper. 弹道轨迹和我们的直升飞机的吻合
[24:27] Pulled multiple prints from the remote. All came back to Officer Jasper. 从遥控器上揭了不少指纹. 全都是Jasper警官的
[24:31] Well, he’s the only one authorized to fly that chopper. 这样啊,他是唯一被授权飞这 直升机的人
[24:35] Great. We got him. 太好了. 我们抓到他了
[24:40] – Too perfect? – I’m more concerned about the window. – 太完美了? – 我更担心时间差
[24:43] Officer Jasper says he started work at 2:00 a.m. Jasper 警官 说他凌晨两点开始上班
[24:46] The shooting occurred just after 10:00 at night. 枪击是刚过晚上十点就发生的
[24:49] – That’s a four hour window. – Point being? – 那可是四个小时的时间差. – 你的论点是?
[24:51] Right now, all we can prove is 当下, 我们只能证明
[24:53] the helicopter is responsible for was the weapon that did the shooting. 他所负责的直升机是用来射击的武器
[24:57] We still have to prove that he’s the shooter. 我们还需要证明他就是射击手
[24:59] Okay, you want to put him in a box, play “Good Cop, Bad Cop”? 好了, 要不把他放进审讯室 我们扮演 “好警察, 坏警察”?
[25:02] I’ll be bad cop. 我当坏警察
[25:03] No. 不了
[25:05] I want to check out that window. 我想研究一下那个时间差
[25:07] Every officer is equipped with “Pass-N-Go” counters for the toll bridges. 每位警员都装备着一个给收费桥用的 “Pass-N-Go”(过就走) 记录仪
[25:11] Right, so you don’t pay the tolls in cash. It’s all tracked electronically. 对,那样就不用拿现金交过路费了. 都被电子信息追踪着
[25:16] I want to track his movement the day of the murder, 我想追踪一下谋杀案那天他的行程
[25:19] check his whereabouts for those four hours, 检查他那四个小时里的行踪
[25:21] see if we can’t build a stronger case against him. 看是否能多巩固一下我们对他的控诉
[25:23] Okay. Let’s do it. 好啊,开始做吧
[25:29] Keep your pants on, fellas. Get your dollar bills out. 抓紧你们的裤子, 各位. 拿出你的一元钞票来
[25:31] In a minute, we’ll bring out all the fine young tenders one at a time, 再过一分钟, 我们会一个接一个的 带出所有的上好青春女郎们
[25:34] for the bump and grind, just don’t smack her behind… 来一展舞姿, 可别拍她屁股…
[25:38] – Do me a favor. Make it quick, yeah? – Yeah, all right. – 帮个忙. 快点完成, 好不? – 好,好的
[25:42] Holy boob jobs, Batman. 看看那些人造乳房, 蝙蝠侠
[25:44] All right, ladies, do me a favor. Listen up, eh? 女士们, 帮个忙. 好好听着
[25:48] Which one of you is Savannah? 你们中间谁是 Savannah?
[25:58] Gonna need a word. In private. And I don’t mean the Champagne Room. 我想和你私下谈谈. 我不是指 Champaign Room (贵宾间)
[26:05] – He’s dead? – Surprised, eh? – 他死了? – 很惊讶吗?
[26:07] Come on, you slit his throat, Jamie. 行了,Jamie, 你割了他的喉咙
[26:09] Look, if he attacked you, if he forced himself on you, it could be justifiable homicide. 你看,要是他攻击了你, 要是他强迫了你, 那可以被定为正当杀人
[26:14] You guys have this all wrong. Yeah, I did get into that cab… 你俩都搞错了. 对,我是进了那辆的士…
[26:18] – Washington Heights, 175th street. – Not that neighborhood. – Washington Heights, 175 街. – 那片儿可不行
[26:24] – Washington Heights, 175th street. – Yeah, yeah, no problem. Jump in. – Washington Heights, 175 街. – 好,好,没问题, 上车吧
[26:30] When he dropped me off, I went through the front door of my building. 他把我送到以后, 我正要进我家楼的前门
[26:34] And a guy grabbed me. 接着一个男子抓住了我
[26:38] – A guy? – Yeah. – 一个男子? – 对
[26:40] From behind. 从后面
[26:45] I ran to my friend’s house. I haven’t even been home yet. 我跑去了我朋友的住所. 我还一直没回家呢
[26:51] That driver… 那个司机…
[26:52] – … he saved my life. – Why didn’t you just call the police? – … 他救了我的命. – 你怎么没去叫警察?
[26:57] Yeah, that would have gone over well. 一个哭诉着强奸未遂的脱衣舞女郎. 对,他们会很理解的
[27:00] – Did you get a look at his face? – No. – 你有没看见他的脸? – 没有
[27:04] He was behind me the whole time. 他一直都在我的身后
[27:06] You still have the clothes you wore that night? 你还有那晚你穿的衣服吧
[27:08] Yeah, they’re right here. 是的,它们就在这里
[27:09] Listen, Jamie, we’re gonna need a sample of your DNA to validate your story. 听我说, Jamie, 我们需要你的 DNA 样本来证实你的叙述
[27:12] Sure. 好啊
[27:15] Check this out… 看看这个…
[27:17] It’s an unknown gray substance on Jamie’s shirt. 这是 Jamie 衬衫上的一种未知的灰色物质
[27:21] Looks mettalic. 看起来有金属感
[27:23] Throw it in the electron microscope. Magnify it. 扔它到电子显微镜里,放大了
[27:25] See if we can get an elemental breakdown. Is anything about this case making sense to you? 看看我们能否做个元素分类. 你觉得这个案件有任何合理的地方吗?
[27:29] Everything points to a male suspect, right? 所有的事都指向一个男性嫌疑犯,对不?
[27:31] The brutality of the stabbing, the beating Fernando Reyes took, 刀伤那么凶残的程度, Fernando Reyes 很挨了一顿揍
[27:34] Jamie says a man attacked her when Fernando intervened, Jamie说Ferndano插手时,是个男子 在攻击她
[27:38] yet we still have female DNA underneath his fingernails. 可他指甲盖下还是只有女性 DNA
[27:42] Jamie’s the only female involved, as far as we know. 就目前所知, Jamie 是案里唯一 的女性
[27:45] And her DNA isn’t a match. 而她的 DNA 并不吻合
[27:51] Let’s see… 来看看…
[27:54] Elemental breakdown’s consistent with steel. 元素分类结果和钢的一致
[27:57] Wow. If everything’s connected, I’m not getting it. 哇. 要是这都有关联的, 我可没明白
[28:01] Yeah? 噢?
[28:03] This might help. 这也许会有帮助
[28:04] Hair on Jamie’s pants. Jamie 裤子上的毛发
[28:06] Attacker’s? 攻击者的?
[28:10] First the Precinct Chief is cleared by GSR and now you’re clearing 首先警署主管被 GSR 给洗清嫌疑, 现在你又排除了
[28:14] Officer Jasper at TARU? TARU 的 Jasper 警官?
[28:15] What’s going on, Taylor? 到底发生什么了, Taylor?
[28:17] I just pulled the “Pass-N-Go” photo of Officer Jasper from the Triborough Bridge. 我刚刚从 Triborough 桥那儿拿到了 Jasper 警官的 “Pass-N-Go” 照片
[28:22] He was driving north at 9:48 p.m. 9:48 p.m 时他正在往北开
[28:24] The Centuron Building is south. Centuron 楼在南边
[28:26] There’s no way he could’ve made a U-turn on the Triborough Bridge 他那一晚不可能在 Triborough 桥上 打个 U 弯
[28:29] and flew a chopperat approximately 10:00 that same night. He just didn’t have… time. 然后大概十点钟把直升机飞起来 他没有足够的… 时间
[28:34] IAB is going to take a big hit on this one, if it’s somebody from the inside. 如果是内部人干的, 对 IAB 打击会很大
[28:40] I need a name, Taylor, or I’m afraid we’re going to have to step in. 我需要个名字, Taylor, 不然我们就要 接手了
[28:43] And when we do, we’re going to look under every rock. 等我们开始了, 我们会翻开每一块 石头的
[28:46] Am I clear? 我说的够明白了?
[28:47] I can only look where the evidence leads me. 我只能往证据指引的方向去探索
[28:50] I understand. 我明白
[29:01] Another day in paradise, huh? 又过了一天天堂的日子, 是不?
[29:03] I don’t know, Stella. Stella, 我没明白
[29:05] This case is going backwards. 这案子越走越回了
[29:08] The deeper we get into this, the less and less I think it’s about this report. 我们调查的越深入, 我就越觉得 和这报告无关
[29:13] The precinct chief, he’s in it. 那个警署主管, 他在报告里
[29:16] He’s been cleared. 他被排除了
[29:18] Officer Jasper, he isn’t in here. 而 Jasper 警官, 他不在报告里
[29:21] He’s cleared. 他也被排除了
[29:22] Why don’t we try a different approach, Mac. Mac, 为什么不试试别的思路呢
[29:24] I say we process the Commissioner and 我觉得我们应该检验下委员会主席和
[29:26] Charlotte DuBois’s clothes, and see if we can put us on a new path. Charlotte DuBois 的衣服, 看能不能找到条新路
[29:29] You’re right. 你说的对
[29:31] Let’s forget about the report. 别管报告了
[29:47] Here we go. 好极了
[29:49] Looks like somebody got a little hot under the collar. 看来有人艳福不浅
[29:52] Lipstick. 口红
[29:54] Let’s get that over to Chad, see if it belongs to our dead woman. 我们把它送到 Chad那儿去, 看看是否属于那个死亡的女性
[29:59] Hey, hey. I had to call in every favor I could to break this reporter’s chops. 嗨, 嗨. 我用遍了所有的人情才 让那小子松口
[30:03] Thankfully, I got a guy at “Subpoenas R Us.” 谢天谢地, 我在 “传票赠送部” 认识人
[30:06] Here it is. News footage from the night of the murder. 这儿呢. 谋杀当晚的新闻录像
[30:09] Okay. Got TAG footage and news footage. 好了. 有 TAG 录像和新闻录像
[30:13] In monitor one, scanning footage from TAG’s thermal camera. 一号屏幕里, 是 TAG 上热能镜头 的扫描录像
[30:17] Monitor two, news reel footage from Channel Three. 二号屏幕里, 是三频道电视台的 新闻录像
[30:21] You see what I see? 你看见了我看见的吗
[30:22] Let’s see that again. 再看一遍
[30:27] First shots hit the commissioner, center of mass. Surgical precision. 前几枪打中了委员会主席, 正中重心. 手术般精确
[30:31] Right. One of those went through the commissioner and hit her, 对. 其中一颗穿透了委员会主席 然后打中她
[30:35] but then she tries to hold him up. 但是,然后她又试着把他扶起来
[30:36] Check out the’copter POV. That’s when TAG takes another firing position… 看看这个直升机的 POV(视角). 那是当 TAG 换到另一个开火位置时…
[30:42] – Where it can get a clean shot… – At her. – 那里它能清楚的开枪… – 去打她
[30:44] Again, surgical precision. 又一次, 手术般的精确
[30:48] She was the second target. 她是第二目标
[30:56] We believe the chief investigator of the Dove Commission was not the only target in the shooting. 我们相信和平鸽委员会的首席调查员 不是枪击的唯一目标
[31:00] The woman who was shot was also a target. 被打死的女性也是个目标
[31:03] Charlotte? No, that’s impossible. She didn’t even know that man. Charlotte? 不,不可能. 她都不认识那个男人
[31:06] I think you know she did, Grace. 我想其实你知道她认识的, Grace
[31:08] I think there’s more to this than dinner and dancing. 我想这除了晚餐和跳舞外还有更多
[31:14] Miss Walderson. Walderson 小姐
[31:16] I’m Detective Bonasera. 我是 Bonasera 探长
[31:18] We found lipstick on the collar of Commissioner Stanwyk’s shirt, 我们在委员会主席 Stanwyk的衬衫 领上找到了口红
[31:22] and our labs confirm that it doesn’t belong to Charlotte DuBois. 然后我们的鉴定室也确定它 不属于 Charlotte DuBois
[31:25] Why are you involving me in all this? 你为什么要把我牵连进来?
[31:27] ‘Cause we think you are involved. 因为我们觉得你和这事有瓜葛
[31:31] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[31:38] Sorry to upset you, ma’am. 抱歉惹哭了你, 女士
[31:49] Miss Walderson, you can be straight with me. Walderson 小姐, 你能和我讲真话
[31:52] Were you having an affair with Commissioner Stanwyk? 你是不是和委员会主席 Stanwyk 有婚外情?
[31:54] Was the lipstick on his collar yours? 他领子上的口红是不是你的?
[31:58] You’re not a suspect. You can trust me. 你没有被怀疑.你能信任我
[32:00] No, I can’t. 不,我不能
[32:03] Charlotte wasn’t the target, you were, but you were both wearing red dresses. Charlotte 并不是目标, 你才是, 但你们俩都穿了红色的裙子
[32:08] Who are you trying to protect? 你是在保护谁呢?
[32:09] Me. 我
[32:11] From who? 威胁来自谁?
[32:15] I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anymore than that. 对不起. 我不能再对你多说了
[32:30] I’ll get this over to Chad, have him compare it with the lipstick on the commissioner’s collar. 我会把这送到 Chad 那里, 让他拿来和 委员会主席领子上的口红比比
[32:34] I’m going to go back to the Pass-N-Go computers. 我想再回去看看 Pass-N-Go 的记录
[32:36] Run every suspect we have, see if I can’t find some kind of connection. 查查我们所有的嫌疑犯, 看看能不能 找出什么联系
[32:39] – I’ll be at the TAG chopper. – All right. Meet you in the middle. – 我会在 TAG 直升机那里. – 好的,和你在中间碰头
[32:43] Oh, come on, Doc, I’m dying over here. What’s the verdict? 哦, 快点吧, 医生, 我这儿快急死了. 结果是什么?
[32:47] Analysis shows the hair to be female. 分析显示毛发是女性的
[32:50] Female?! What?! 女性?! 什么?!
[32:51] Let me see that, Doc. 医生,让我来看看
[32:55] Well, not only is it female, but it matches the DNA from the blood under the victim’s fingernails. 不但是女性, 还和受害者指甲盖下血的 DNA 样本符合
[33:00] I don’t get it. 我不明白了
[33:01] There is one possible explanation. 倒是有个可能的解释
[33:04] Males have XY chromosomes, right? 男性有 XY 染色体, 对吧?
[33:06] But research indicates that a mutation on the Y chromosome 但是研究证明在 Y 染色体的起动结合点
[33:09] within the primer binding site can produce a false reading, an XX reading. 里的突变, 能产生错误的读数, 就是 XX 的读数
[33:15] It’s a mutation that causes male DNA to come up female? 就是个能让男性 DNA 看起来象 女性 DNA 的突变?
[33:18] So it’s possible that we’re looking for a man. 所以我们也有可能该找个男性 ?
[33:19] It’s possible. 有可能
[33:20] Now the hair also had trace amounts of steel dust on it. 另外头发里也有微量的钢粉
[33:24] Could indicate prolonged contact with the subway. 表示可能和地铁有长期的接触
[33:27] You’re down there long enough, steel from the tracks gets all over you. 在那下面带的够久了,浑身都是轨道 上的钢粉
[33:30] We talked to him. 我们和他谈过
[33:31] He was at the crime scene. 他在过犯罪现场
[33:32] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[33:33] – I don’t what you’re talking about. – No, do me a favor. – 我不知道你在说些什么. – 不,帮个忙
[33:35] Just shut up. Save the song and dance, Paul. 你就闭嘴吧. Paul,别再花言巧语了
[33:37] Cause your DNA puts you on both the cab driver and Jamie Banks. 因为你的 DNA 证明了你接触过的士 司机和 Jamie Banks
[33:41] Who? 谁? 你想要强奸的那个女子
[33:41] The girl you tried to rape. 谁? 你想要强奸的那个女子
[33:43] You actually watched her come home every night, didn’t you? 你真的每天都看她回家,是不是?
[33:45] But watching wasn’t enough for you, was it? 但光看还不够,是吧?
[33:54] You almost got away with it, too, Paul. 你差点就逃脱了, Paul
[33:56] You did. 是差点
[33:57] But you didn’t plan on a Good Samaritan coming to her rescue, did you? 但你没料到会有个好市民来救她,是不 ?
[34:20] That gypsy scumbag should’ve just stayed in his cab. 那个吉普赛混蛋就该在他的出租车 里待着
[34:23] Fernando Reyes, he was just trying to help that woman, all right? Fernando Reyes, 他不过是想帮帮那女孩
[34:25] And we’re trying to help his family by doing our job. 而我们要通过做我们的工作来 帮他的家庭
[34:27] He has a kid at home… 他家里还有小孩呢…
[34:30] and you go taking an innocent life. 而你就夺走了个无辜的生命
[34:33] I’m going to tell you something. 我告诉你
[34:34] You know the subways where you work? 你知道那个你工作过的地铁站?
[34:35] You’re going to think one of those opened you up when they put you in that prison. 等你进了监狱你会觉得自己身体里开 了那么一个呢
[34:38] You hear me? Huh? 你听清楚了? 哈?
[34:40] Come on. 好了
[34:44] You all right? 你还好吧?
[34:45] – I’m better now. – All right. – 我现在好多了. – 那就好
[34:47] And for the record, that’s harsh. 就此声明, 刚才那才叫苛刻呢
[35:33] That’s him. 就是他
[35:34] Let’s check his Pass-N-Go account. 我们来看看他的 Pass-N-Go 账户
[35:37] Inspector Bill Markoni. 审察员 Bill Markoni
[35:39] Internal Affairs Division of the NYPD. NYPD 的内部 事务 分部
[35:41] Five years ago, you worked in the Tactical Assault Response Unit. 五年前, 你在TARU(战术协助回应单位) 部门工作过
[35:45] You had authorization to fly the TAG chopper. 你有飞 TAG 直升机的权限
[35:47] Those rights were restricted the day you became IAB. 你当了 IAB 后那个权力就被限制了
[35:56] Your print was found on the battery. 在电池上找到了你的指纹
[35:58] You were flying the TAG chopper, Inspector. 是你在控制着 TAG 直升机, 审察员
[36:20] The Dove Commission Report… 等我把你搞掉后…你会觉得
[36:23] is going to look like a comic book when I’m through with you. 和平鸽委员会报告不过是本漫画
[36:25] Do you know what’s going to happen to your careers? 你可知你们的事业会怎样?
[36:28] With what we’ve got on you… 就我们所掌握的对你的证据…
[36:29] I’d imagine a promotion is in order. 我想至少会升一级
[36:32] According to your Pass-N-Go and toll photos, 根据你的 Pass-N-Go 和收费站照片
[36:34] you were driving a TARU van without authorization. 你曾经违禁开了 TARU 的面包车
[36:39] At first, we thought Commissioner Stanwyk was the only target, but we were wrong. 一开始, 我们以为委员会主席 Stanwyk 是唯一的目标, 但我们错了
[36:44] Grace Walderson was a target also. Grace Walderson 也是个目标
[36:47] Not Charlotte DuBois of Kentucky. 不是肯德基州来的 Charlotte DuBois
[36:51] You were so anxious to take out Grace Walderson 你太急于干掉 Grace Walderson
[36:54] that you killed the wrong woman. 结果杀错了人
[37:13] This was a crime of passion… 这是个激情犯罪…
[37:16] wasn’t it, Markoni? 是不是, Markoni?
[37:17] She was mine before she was his. 在他之前, 她是我的
[37:21] Dan Stanwyk knew it Dan Stanwyk 知情
[37:24] and he stole her right out of my bed. 而他直接就从我床上把她抢走了
[37:25] Believe me, 相信我
[37:26] nothing cuts deeper 没有事比一个男人偷走另一个
[37:29] than one man taking another man’s woman. 男人的女人更伤害人
[37:31] Stanwyk was saying to me, Stanwyk 其实是在对我说
[37:33] “This is mine now. Imagine what I do with this at night.” “现在她是我的了. 好好想象一下我 每晚都和她做些什么吧.”
[37:41] he wasn’t going to get away with it. 才不会让他逃脱惩罚呢
[37:43] When we liked the precinct chief for this, you were ready to put the nail in his coffin. 当我们怀疑警署主管时,你就准备 好给他定死罪
[37:47] Our guess is you wanted to pin this on TARU. 我们猜你是想栽赃 TARU
[37:50] You’d head up the Internal Affairs investigation, 你会领导内部事务所的调查
[37:53] send a man like Officer Jasper to jail 把象 Jasper 警官这样的好人送进监狱
[37:56] for life. 一辈子
[37:59] Tell me something, Inspector. Was it really worth it? 告诉我, 审察员. 那真的值得吗?
[38:02] Honestly? 说实话?
[38:05] Yeah. 对
[38:08] Yeah, it was. 是啊, 就是值得
[38:10] A crime of passion. 激情犯罪
[38:43] What, 怎么
[38:44] you come here to insult my family some more? 你来这里继续侮蔑我家人?
[38:46] No, kid. I came to apologize to you. 不, 孩子. 我是来向你道歉的
[38:51] I’m sorry. 对不起了
[38:53] Look, kid, you know what, 孩子,你知道吗
[38:54] when I was a kid my father and I got into the wrong gypsy cab. 当我还是小孩时, 我和我爸上了辆 不好的吉普赛出租车
[38:57] I got beat up, my father got beat up. 我被揍了, 我爸也被揍了
[39:00] I was ten years old. 我那时才十岁
[39:01] Still eats at me to this day. 到今天还困扰着我呢
[39:03] That’s not my father. 那不是我父亲
[39:04] I know that now. 现在我知道了
[39:05] And I wanted to tell you that your father was a good man, Tony. 而我是想告诉你,Tony,你爸他是个好人
[39:08] He was killed trying to save a woman from being raped, and not many guys would do that and he did, all right? 他是在救个快被强奸的女人时被杀的, 而多数人是不会那么做的,但他做了
[39:12] There’s a lot of honor in that. 那是莫大的荣誉
[39:14] I found this in his cab. 我在他的出租车里找到了这个
[39:16] I wanted to give it to you. 我想把它给你
[39:19] Thought you’d want it. 觉得你会想要
[39:24] New York City needs more men like your father. 纽约市需要更多像你爸一样的人
[39:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:39] ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 19 ” -=END=- -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme