时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | What’s up old man ? | 你找麻烦么? |
[00:26] | Hey, yo ! Yo, officer ! Yo ! Come on Quick ! | 嘿, 这边! 这里, |
[00:34] | Back off ! | 警官! 这! 快过来! |
[01:12] | Someone shot a mounted officer, Mac. | 有人开枪打中警官了 |
[01:14] | Shot him right off his horse. | 从马上打下来了 |
[01:15] | – EMS just got here. I got a guy… – All right, all right, slow down, Flack. Just walk with me. | 救护车已经到了 我有个证人… 好的, 好的 慢点儿, Flack 跟我走就行了 |
[01:19] | I heard the shot all the way from Sixth Avenue. It shook the windows in my squad car. | 我在第六街就听到枪声了 射中我的巡逻车 |
[01:24] | It sounded like a sonic boom. | 声音大的很 |
[01:25] | Sounds like an echo from the weapon. | 还有枪的回音 |
[01:48] | Shot in the back. | 背面中枪 |
[01:58] | Right through his protective vest. | 击穿防弹衣 |
[02:11] | We got a sniper. | 是个狙击手 |
[02:30] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:37] | Season 01 Episode 12 | |
[03:06] | Detective Flack, start getting statements. | Flack探长, 有线索了 |
[03:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 警官 |
[03:08] | Emergency Services, canvas the entire area. Conduct roof searches along the perimeter to the park. | 紧急服务中心, 地毯式搜索 检查屋顶 |
[03:13] | Restrict all flyovers. Get aviation to assist. | 包括整个公园范围 禁止低空的飞机, 调空中支援 |
[03:15] | No one sleeps in NYC until this shooter is caught. | 找到凶手之前, 纽约所有人都不许休息 |
[03:18] | Yes Sir. Let’s go ! | 是的, 长官 大家出发吧 |
[03:20] | Stella, you’re with me. Danny and Aiden, process. | Stella, 你跟我 Danny and Aiden, 开始分析 |
[03:22] | – We looking for anything specific ? – The bullet. Let’s go to work. | 有确切目标么? 子弹 开工吧 |
[03:45] | Man, this horse took a good hit. Surprised he even got up. | 被马撞的很厉害 他居然还能站起来 |
[04:06] | We’ve searched every inch of this park. No bullet, Mac. It’s like a needle in a haystack. | 公园里全找过了, 没有子弹 没有子弹, 大海捞针 |
[04:11] | Have Danny pull tapes from all available cameras. See if they saw something our eyewitnesses didn’t. | Danny取来所有的安全录像了么, 看看有没有证人没看到的过程 |
[04:17] | A half-ton animal on the loose in Central Park. | 一个半吨重的动物发疯 |
[04:20] | There must’ve been panic in the streets. | 路上必然引起骚动 |
[04:22] | It’ll be front page news in the Post. You can be sure of that. | 很快就会上头条的那是肯定的了 |
[04:25] | Cause of death ? | 死因? |
[04:27] | Single gunshot wound to the back. | 一枪毙命, 后背有弹孔 |
[04:30] | It pierced through the protective vest… | 从背后射入, |
[04:32] | and exited at a downward trajectory through the front. | 穿过防弹衣, 击穿前胸 |
[04:40] | Must’ve been a high-powered rifle. | 一定是重狙击枪 |
[04:41] | The rifle doesn’t concern me. It’s the rifleman. | 我不关心枪 |
[04:44] | Sniping a live target in motion is no easy task. | 我要找的是这个枪手 击中一个移动目标不是那么容易 |
[04:47] | Sharpshooter? | 狙击手? |
[04:48] | I’ll know for certain after I take a look at that vest. | 让我看看防弹衣就知道了 |
[05:40] | The horse. | 马 |
[05:43] | Dr. Huff, when you examined the horse, | Huff医生, |
[05:45] | was there any evidence of a bullet wound around the neck area ? | 你检查马的时候 有没有在颈部发现子弹? |
[05:49] | He has suffered hundreds of cuts and bruises. | 它身上有几百处刮伤和淤血 |
[05:52] | I didn’t see anything on my preliminary examination. | 目前还没有发现 |
[05:55] | Certainly nothing consistent with a gunshot. | 没有任何枪击的迹象 |
[05:57] | Hey, Blue. | 嘿, Blue |
[06:00] | How you doing, boy ? | 你好么, 兄弟? |
[06:01] | I’m going to come in, okay ? | 我进来了, 好吗? |
[06:03] | Take it easy. Nice and easy. | 别紧张 放松 |
[06:07] | Yeah, boy. | 好的, 乖 |
[06:09] | As you can see, he’s suffered multiple contusions and abrasions… | 你也看到了, 它身上好多刮伤和淤血 |
[06:12] | the neck, the shoulder, and the pectoral regions. | 颈部, 肩上, 还有前胸 |
[06:16] | You know, he’s still spooked. | 你看, 还是受惊状态 |
[06:20] | Detective Taylor, I don’t think you’re gonna get anywhere near his neck area. | Taylor警长, 我看好像不容易接近它的颈部 |
[06:23] | With all due respect to the animal, sir, we’re gonna need to check that area somehow. | 我们还是检查一下吧也算是对马的尊重 |
[06:27] | I can run a CAT scan, but I’d have to sedate him to transport him. | 我可以做个X光测试 |
[06:31] | I think he’s been through enough. | 但是要先给它注射镇静剂 它受的折磨已经够多的了 |
[06:32] | Dr. Huff,this animal may possess key evidence in the murder of a NYC police officer. | Dr. Huff, 这匹马身上可能有重要的线索 事关纽约一名警员的生命 |
[06:36] | We need to know for certain. | 我们需要确切证据 |
[06:50] | There it is. | 就在这, |
[06:51] | See the void ? | 看这里? |
[06:52] | It’s lodgedin the nuchal ligament, near the fourth and fifth vertebrae. | 卡在韧带中间 在第四和第五根脊骨之间 |
[06:56] | Looks like the bullet redirected. | 看起来子弹改变了方向 |
[07:03] | I’m going to need that bullet. | 我需要取出子弹 |
[07:04] | We can remove it during surgery, but I have to warn you : | 我们可以做手术取出来,但是这样做可能对马是致命的 |
[07:07] | removal would most likely be fatal to the horse. | |
[07:09] | Look, I sympathize with this animal, sir. | 先生, |
[07:11] | But unfortunately humans take precedence in this case. | 我也很尊重这匹马 但是目前我们先要考虑人命 |
[07:16] | The second your request is signed off by the C.O. in Mounted, | 你签字以后, |
[07:19] | we’ll start the surgery. | 我们马上开始动手术 |
[07:23] | Okay, center of the crime scene. | 好, 现场的中心地带 |
[07:25] | We’re equal distance from the final resting place of the officer and the cab and the horse. | 我们在马匹和出租车的中间 |
[07:30] | We’re at the naval where the shooting took place. | 这就是凶手开枪的地方 |
[07:32] | Start scanning north and east. | 开始从北向东扫描 |
[07:41] | Northbound Central Park. | 中心公园北面 |
[07:46] | Eastbound Central Park. | 中心公园东面 |
[07:49] | Southbound Central Park. And… | 中心公园南面 还有… |
[07:54] | westbound Central Park. Four corners done. | 西面 四个角度完成 |
[07:57] | Let’s bring Central Park back to our lab, huh ? | 好了, 把资料带回去吧 |
[08:01] | Aiden, three-four squad has a DOA at Lex and 94th. Possible homicide. You take it. | Aiden, 有一起人命案在Lex和94th地区,可能是自杀 |
[08:07] | Solo. | 你去调查, 一个人 |
[08:08] | Thanks, Mac. Sorry, partner. | 谢谢了, Mac 告辞了, 伙计 |
[08:12] | So we’ll use the security footage for geography. We started the CAD reconstruction from a fixed perspective. | 我们来虚拟一下现场 我们用电脑协助, 虚拟了现场的场景 |
[08:18] | Place the victim first. | 被害人在这里 对 |
[08:23] | Placing the cab. | 从这里开始出租车在这 |
[08:26] | Input the trajectory of that bullet. | 输入子弹的轨迹 |
[08:28] | 30 degrees down the axial plane. Left of the T9. Six degrees left of the sagittal. | 和地面成30度 左起T9 6度纵向 |
[08:33] | Extend the line through the officer. | 弹道延长穿过警员 |
[08:38] | Adjust the perspective. | 调整视角 |
[08:43] | That’s the Patterson Building. | 是Patterson大楼 |
[08:44] | Nine stories high, three across. | 9层高, 差距在3层之内 |
[08:55] | – Detective Burn, – Detective Thacker. | Burn警官, Thacker警官 |
[08:57] | Three-four. | 4点左右 |
[08:58] | We found this wallet on him. Lenny Starks. 19. | 我们找到这个钱包 Lenny Starks. 19岁 |
[09:36] | That’s a nasty burn. | 烧的很厉害 |
[09:42] | What’s your name again ? Thacker. | 你叫什么名字来着? |
[09:45] | Detective Thacker, I need a scratch copy of the complaint report and the M.E. number when it’s done. | Thacker探长 给我一份他的尸检报告和过去健康报告 |
[09:51] | And do me a favor, will you ? | 全都做好后, 拜托你放尊重点 |
[09:53] | Don’t check out my ass when a kid is dead in the street. Have some respect. | 人命关天, 你还有心情看女孩子屁股 以后尊重点 |
[10:07] | Who was the last person to leave this office ? | 最后一个租这个办公室的是谁? |
[10:09] | The landlord is checking the records. | 主人正在查记录 |
[10:26] | Positive for GSR. | 有开枪的痕迹 |
[10:46] | Sniper was right here. | 狙击手就在这 |
[11:02] | – Is that fingerprint on the inside or the outside ? – Outside | 指纹在里面还是外面? 外面 |
[11:24] | Inside now | 现在在里面了 |
[11:33] | With our luck, it’ll come back the window washer. | 凭我们的运气, 可能是清洁工的 |
[11:35] | Think positive, Stella. | 积极点, Stella |
[11:38] | They’re arranging for a funeral for Officer Valasquez. It’s a shame. | 他们在为警员Valasquez安排葬礼 真是个耻辱 |
[11:42] | How are you guys doing ? Anything yet ? | 你们进展如何? 有线索么? |
[11:43] | We’re running Touch Print right now. You get anything from the park ? | 我们在搜索指纹库 在公园找到线索了么? |
[11:47] | We sent the world out and got next to nothing. | 我们派了所有人去却一无所获 |
[11:49] | I spoke to a lot of eyewitnesses. I got everything under the sun. | 我问过很多目击证人 看到的人说法很多 |
[11:52] | He was shot from a tree. He fell off his horse and shot himself. | 说树上过来的枪声 有人说他从马上掉下来, 枪走火 |
[11:55] | One lady said aliens came down. | 有个女人还说外星人来了 |
[11:58] | This city’s full of nuts. That’s why we’re scientists. | 这城里从不缺疯子 所以需要我们这些科学家 |
[12:06] | Richard Smockton. Local. Has a record. | 本地人, 有犯罪记录 |
[12:11] | Five counts unlawful assembly. Seven counts of disorderly conduct. | 五次非法组支装枪 七次制造混乱 |
[12:15] | For what? | 因为什么? 保护动物游行 |
[12:16] | Staging protests for animals. | 保护动物游行 |
[12:19] | Animal activist? | 动物激进保护主义者 |
[12:22] | Detective, you’ve got to help us out with these hansom cabs. | 探长, 求你帮帮这些马了 |
[12:26] | These horses in Central Park they work nine hours a day, seven days a week. They live in… | 这些马在中央公园每天工作九小时 从不间断, 他们却住在… |
[12:31] | Save the speech, sir. | 请等一下, 先生 |
[12:32] | You’re already under arrest. | 你已经被捕了 |
[12:34] | We have evidence of you being on the ninth floor of the Patterson Building. Office number three. | 我们有证据说明你在Patterson里 大楼九层的三号办公室里 |
[12:38] | When’s the last time you were there ? | 你最后一次去, |
[12:40] | Months ago. | 是什么时候? 几个月前了 |
[12:41] | My lease was up. I rented the space for my society… | 租期到了 我租来给社团用的 |
[12:44] | We don’t want to hear it. | 我们要听的不是这个 |
[12:47] | You okay, Mr. Smockton ? | 你还好么, Smockton先生? |
[12:49] | You’re sweating and your hands are shaking. | 你出了很多汗, 手也在抖 |
[12:51] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[12:52] | You should be. You shot a cop. | 那当然了, 你杀了个警察 |
[12:54] | A… cop… ? | 一个…警察…? |
[12:55] | All right, just pull down the collar. | 好, 请把领口放下好么 |
[13:00] | How long have you had that goiter, Mr. Smockton ? | 这个肿瘤有多久了? Smockton先生? |
[13:04] | Years. | 很多年了 |
[13:06] | I have hyperthyroidism. | 我有甲状腺肿大 |
[13:10] | Can you hold out your hands, please ? | 请让我看看你的手好么? |
[13:20] | He’s got Graves’ Disease. | 他有严重的疾病 |
[13:21] | We can keep him in custody until he’s cleared, but chances are he’s not our shooter. | 我们在证实之前可以拘留他 不过很有可能他不是狙击手 |
[13:25] | The symptoms of Graves’ Disease are hand tremors, perspiration, blurred vision. | 这种疾病最大的特征就是手颤抖 大量出汗, 视觉模糊 |
[13:30] | No way he’s shooting a moving target from a nine-story building. | 从九层高的楼上射中移动目标机会很小 |
[13:34] | Your victim most likely died from significant trauma to the cranium. | 受害人很有可能死于严重的头颅撞伤 |
[13:39] | See the movement ? | 看到移动了么? |
[13:42] | Fractured cranium on the posterior of the crown. | 断裂的头骨 头颅顶部伤得很重 |
[13:46] | His head might have been in a vise of some sort. | 头部受某种力量的重击 |
[13:50] | See the side of his face ? | 看到脸的一侧了么? |
[13:52] | Second degree burns with severe blistering and destruction of the epidermis. | 极度高温下的二级烧伤 |
[13:56] | That’s a pretty well-defined wound. | 很严重的伤口 |
[13:58] | – Contact burn ? – Most likely. | 直接烧伤? 很有可能 |
[14:00] | The pattern doesn’t look irregular enough to have come from a flame. There’s shifting on the edges. | 伤口看来不像是普通的火焰 边缘的地方有移动的痕迹 |
[14:07] | We sometimes see this with iron burns in abuse cases. | 通常是金属烫伤 |
[14:10] | Now, second degree burns tend to heal from the edges inward. | 通常, 二级烧伤都是从边缘处愈合 |
[14:13] | Healing on this vic hasn’t set in yet. | 而这个愈合还没有开始 |
[14:15] | – That means he was burned recently. – Exactly. | 这就是说, 是最近才烧伤的 非常正确 |
[14:18] | What are these two voids on his face ? | 这两处疤痕是什么呢? |
[14:20] | Something definitely obstructed the burning of this region. | 烧伤的时候, 这里肯定是挡住的 |
[14:23] | I’m going to examine this tissue microscopically. | 我会用显微镜检查一下成分 |
[14:27] | See if I can’t find what burned him. | 希望可以查出线索 |
[14:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[14:43] | – Facial recognition. – Courtesy of Identa-Feature software. | 脸部辨认 相貌辨别软件 |
[14:47] | Debuted in Super Bowl XXXV in Tampa. | Tampa市第三十五界超级橄榄球正式开始使用的 |
[14:52] | You got a bead on somebody ? | 查到吻合的了? |
[14:53] | I’m working on it. I’ll let you know why in a minute. | 正在搜索 我来解释一下原理 |
[14:58] | Measuring the distance between the eyes, | 分辨双眼之间距离 |
[15:01] | width of nose, | 鼻子的宽度, |
[15:04] | the jawline and the chin. | 下巴的外形 |
[15:10] | Matching facial construction against the NYPD mug shot database. | 然后搜索全部的纽约警署犯罪记录档案 |
[15:20] | Willie Chancey. | |
[15:22] | Bench warrant for unlicensed peddling. Bag vendor. What made you single him out of the crowd ? | 多次街头非法贩卖 只是经手人, 对么? 他有什么特别之处? |
[15:26] | You found his cell phone. | 我们发现他电话 |
[15:28] | They don’t call me eagle eye for nothing. | 我的外号”鹰眼”可不是假的 |
[15:30] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[15:32] | That’s seconds before the altercation. | 就在发生争执之前 |
[15:35] | It’s almost as if he’s lining himself up for something. | 看起来他在等待什么 |
[15:43] | Picks a fight for no reason. Maybe there is a reason. | 无缘无故就袭击了 也许他等的就是这个 |
[15:47] | Back it up. | 回退一下 |
[15:50] | Okay, stop. | 好, 停下 |
[15:51] | Shooter’s angle came from here… | 阻击手的角度在这里 |
[15:54] | Cell phone fighter was in the same line of sight. | 正好是拿手机的人的地方 |
[15:59] | You have an address on this guy ? | 有这家伙的地址么? |
[16:04] | Willie Chancey. Prior address, no good. | 旧地址, 失效 |
[16:07] | He’s a bag vendor, right ? | 他是个经手人, 对么? |
[16:09] | Pull up his bookings. They tend to work the same area. Give me a cross street. | 调出他的记录 他们通常在同一区域工作 给我具体地址 |
[16:18] | Hey, how you doing ? | 嘿, 忙什么呢? |
[16:20] | You got any Kate Spade ? | 看到Kate |
[16:22] | Son of a bitch! | Spade了么? |
[16:29] | Mr. Chancey, you missing a disposable cell phone ? | Chancey先生, 你遗失了你的电话 |
[16:32] | Yeah. I lost it the other day. | 对 前几天丢了 |
[16:34] | We found it in the park. | 我们在公园里发现的 |
[16:36] | Seems you lost it doing one of your uppercuts. | 你打架的时候掉在地上 |
[16:38] | Look, some British tourist, you know, I… he was harassing me. I sold him a handbag. | 不, 一个英国游客 你看, 我只是… 他一直在烦我 我卖给他一个手提包 |
[16:43] | You know, one of the expensive designer kind. He wanted his money back. | 那可是昂贵的特殊定制的包 他要退货 |
[16:46] | Of course it’s a knock-off, man. It’s only 20 bucks. | 当然是假的了, 20块还要真的 |
[16:49] | Hey, I want…! | 嘿, 你抢劫啊… |
[16:51] | We have you on camera. We know you picked a fight with him. | 我们录像上有你 是你先动手的 |
[16:54] | – Not the other way around. – Y’all got it all wrong, man. He came at me. | 不像你说的 你们都看错了, 那是他找我的 |
[16:57] | Who were you on the phone with just before your altercation ? | 打架之前你在和谁通话? |
[17:01] | Some woman. | 一个女人 |
[17:02] | – Wrong number. – We traced your cell phone earlier. | 打错电话了 我们检查了电话记录 |
[17:04] | It also came back to a disposable phone. Imagine that. | 看起来不像打错了 想象一下 |
[17:07] | Your last call lasted 18 minutes long. What, was she giving you phone sex ? | 你最后一次通话有18分钟 难道, 你们电话性爱么? |
[17:11] | Yeah. You want the number ? | 对, 你也要试试么? |
[17:12] | This guy’s good to go. Get him before the judge for his warrant. | 没什么可问的了 保释之前拘留他 |
[17:17] | Mr. Chancey. Let me show you my limo. | Chancey先生 这边走吧 |
[17:25] | Tom Mitford. | Tom Mitfor先生 |
[17:26] | – Just admiring your military photos. – Beirut ’83. | 正在欣赏您服役时候的照片 贝特鲁, 83年 |
[17:30] | So, a District Attorney in my office. Should I close the door ? | 呵, 一个检察官在我的办公室 要关门么? |
[17:34] | Yes. | 当然 |
[17:36] | So I got a call from the Captain over at Mounted. He says that you’re going to put down that horse. | 上尉给我打过电话 说你要牺牲那匹马 |
[17:41] | The horse is going into surgery to extract a key piece of evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation. | 这匹马需要做个手术 来协助我们侦破一起凶杀案 |
[17:47] | I know the widow who donated that horse. | 我认识捐赠这匹马的人 |
[17:49] | She was married to Officer Como who was killed in the line of duty. | 他就是被害警官的妻子 |
[17:52] | Don Como– seven years ago. | 是Don Como先生, 死于七年前 |
[17:54] | Shortly after he died, Mandi bought a horse | Mandi买了这匹马捐给警署 |
[17:56] | and donated Blue to the Mounted Police Unit in memory of her husband. | 纪念他过世的丈夫 |
[18:00] | – I need a favor. – What kind of favor ? | 我需要你帮忙 怎么帮? |
[18:02] | Mandi and her daughter are flying back from California on the red-eye. | Mandi和她女儿星期一从加利福尼亚飞回来 |
[18:05] | I don’t want them coming home to a dead horse. They’ve already lost enough. | 我不想她们回来的时候看到马死了 他们失去的已经够多的了 |
[18:08] | I can’t do that, Tom. It’s an open case. | Tom, 我办不到 案子还没结束 |
[18:11] | The horse is scheduled to go into surgery the second I file the paperwork. | 这匹马一定要动手术的, 我已经签字了 |
[18:15] | Look, I’m not asking you to stop the investigation. | 听着, 我不是让你停下这个案子 |
[18:18] | I’m asking for morning. That’s about six hours from now. | 我只需要一个早上, 只要6个小时就够了 |
[18:20] | I can’t promise anything. If we find a weapon five minutes from now, all bets are off. | 我不能做保证 如果我们能找到武器的话, 就需要马上手术了 |
[18:26] | I’ll take what I can get. | 你尽力就好 |
[18:29] | Stella, got your page. | Stella, 收到你的呼叫 |
[18:30] | I got good news and bad news. | 有个好消息和坏消息 |
[18:32] | – Bad news first. – Okay, Willie Chancey’s back on the street. | 先听坏的吧 好, Willie Chancey已经保释了 |
[18:36] | Lawyered up. Went to court, saw a judge. Cut him loose with a date to appear. | 律师担保 没上庭, 法官说 不需要出庭 |
[18:40] | Probably in Siberia by now. The good news ? | 早就远走高飞了 好消息呢? |
[18:42] | Flack went back in on Chancey’s cell phone. Remember we couldn’t get a signal ? | Flack继续追踪他的电话 记得我们找不到信号么? |
[18:46] | He got a live one about a half an hour ago. | 半小时前在通话 |
[18:49] | ESN of your mystery cell phone ? | 来看看这个神秘的电话? |
[18:52] | The electronic serial number is 9-8-D-9-0-0-7-1-4-6-2. | 电子信号9-8-D, 9-0-0 7-1 4-6-2 |
[19:02] | Live signal in Elmhurst, Queens. With a lot of terminals and runways. | 开机的信号, 在Elmhurst, Queens 有很多通道和出口 |
[19:06] | He’s heading toward LaGuardia. Let’s make a call. | 正在去LaGuardia的路上 我们打通看看 |
[19:11] | “Ladies and gentlemen, please turn off all cell phones at this time.” | 先生们女士们… 请关闭电话 |
[19:24] | You going to answer that phone ? | 不接电话么? |
[19:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:30] | Hang up. NYPD. | 挂了吧. 纽约刑警 |
[19:36] | Mr. Brown, how do you know Willie Chancey ? | Brown先生, 你怎么认识Willie Chancey的? |
[19:38] | I don’t know any Willie Chanceys. | 我不认识什么Willie Chancey |
[19:41] | Mr. Brown, Willie Chancey was on a disposable cell phone, much like the one you had in your possession, | Brown先生, Willie Chancey和你通过话 |
[19:46] | minutes before Officer Valasquez was shot by a sniper in cold blood, from the ninth floor of the Patterson Building. | 就是你的这部电话 你们通话几分钟后一位警官被杀 在Patterson大厦的9层 |
[19:52] | – The last call he made was to you. Can you explain? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 他最后一个通话的就是你, 可以解释一下么? 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:56] | – Probably a wrong number ! – That’s funny, that’s exactly what Willie Chancey said. | 太好笑了, 可能是打错了 Willie Chancey也是这么说的 |
[20:01] | You were on your way to Los Angeles. Why ? | 你为什么你要去洛汕矶 |
[20:04] | – I was going to see my girl. – What’s her name? | 我去见我的女朋友 |
[20:05] | Jessica. | 她叫什么名字? |
[20:07] | We’re going to need to search your residence, Mr. Brown. | 我们要搜查你的住处, Brown先生 |
[20:09] | – Then you’ll need a warrant. – Already got one. | 那你要有搜查证 已经有了 |
[20:15] | Mr. Brown, I have officers sitting outside your residence. They say they don’t see a car out front. | Brown先生, 我的警员在你的家门口 没有发现你的车 |
[20:21] | That’s because I don’t own a car, sir. | 我没有车, 警官 |
[20:22] | – How’d you get to the airport ? – I took a cab. | 那你怎么去机场的? 我做出租去的 |
[20:24] | Sure you did. | 当然了 |
[20:26] | Put your hand on the table. | 手放在桌上 |
[20:34] | Saccharomyces cerevisiae? Baker’s yeast. | 酵母�胞? 面包师用的发酵粉 |
[20:38] | What’s this kid doing with baker’s yeast burnt into his face? That’s not all he has. | 这孩子怎么会用酵母烧到自己呢? 不光是这些 |
[20:42] | I prepared this one for you next. | 我还准备了这个 |
[20:44] | – What’s this now ? – Cornmeal. | 这又是什么呢? 麦片 |
[20:47] | – A mixture of burnt and partially burnt cornmeal. – Baker’s yeast and cornmeal. | 麦片燃烧后的成分 发酵面包用的酵母和麦片 |
[20:52] | That narrows it down, right ? | 目标缩小了, 对么? |
[20:55] | There’s got to be at least a dozen restaurants within a block of Lexington and 94th Street. | 这个区域里面包房多得数不过来 |
[20:59] | No, I’m not thinking restaurants, though. | 不, 我不是说餐厅 |
[21:01] | See how they’re individually burned ? | 看这些成分都是单独燃烧的 |
[21:06] | If baker’s yeast and cornmeal were part of a recipe, the two ingredients would have been baked together. But they weren’t. | 如果发酵粉和麦片是配料的话 这两个就应该在一起燃烧 但都是单独燃烧的 |
[21:12] | The cornmeal granules were burnt for a reason. | 这么小颗粒的麦片 |
[21:17] | I’m thinking pizza. | 我觉得是批萨 |
[21:19] | What’s the closest pizza parlor in the vicinity of Lex and 94th Street ? | 现场最近的批萨店在那? |
[21:48] | Hey, what can I get you? I’m Detective Burn from the crime lab. I need to check out your oven. | 你好, 需要吃点什么? 我是调查科的Burn探员 我需要检查你的烤箱 |
[22:01] | I’m going to need you to step out of this area. | 我恐怕你要离开这个厨房 |
[22:03] | It’s a crime scene now. | 现在这里是犯罪现场 |
[22:08] | Hey, wait, what happened to your hand ? | 嘿, 等一下, 你手怎么了? |
[22:12] | – I burnt it. I work around ovens. – May I see it ? | 烫到了 我在整天和烤箱打交道 让我看看好么? 嗯… |
[22:27] | – Second-degree burns. When did this happen ? – Three, four days ago. | 二级烧伤 什么时候的事? 3, 4天前 |
[22:30] | No, this wound is fresh. This happened in the last 24 hours. | 不, 这伤口是新的 肯定是24小时之内的事 |
[22:34] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to do two things for me now. Shut down these ovens and take a seat. | 好, 我现在需要你做两件事 关了烤箱, 然后坐下 |
[22:53] | How you doing ? | 怎么样? |
[23:03] | Officer Burn, may I help you ? | Burn警官, 我能帮你什么忙么? |
[23:08] | Yeah, you can help me by taking two steps back. | 可以, 帮我离远点 |
[23:11] | – What are you, a cop ? – Crime scene. | 你是谁, 警察? 犯罪现场 |
[23:13] | You’re those guys with the little blue lights, right ? | 你们就是拿着蓝色的灯的警察吧 |
[23:16] | – It’s called an ALS. – I don’t care what it’s called. | 那是ALS 我不在乎那叫什么 |
[23:18] | Sir, take caution in your tone. | 先生, 请注意你的语言 |
[23:20] | Yeah… here’s the thing. | 好…我这有点事情 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you take your microscope and go down the street ? | 为什么不把你的显微镜拿走出去 |
[23:28] | Shop’s closed now. | 这家店关门了 |
[24:15] | Oh. I’m sorry. Hope I’m not interrupting. | 那对不起 希望我没打扰你 |
[24:18] | Jane, Jane. | |
[24:20] | Not at all. What are you doing down here ? | 没关系 你怎么会来? |
[24:22] | Oh, I came to pick up some DNA samples. | 我来取DNA样本 |
[24:25] | What are you up to, Detective Taylor ? Saving the world, I presume. | 你在忙什么, Taylor探长? 拯救地球, 我觉得是 |
[24:29] | Saving a horse, more like it. The officer who was shot in the park ? | 拯救这匹马, 更确切的说 公园里被杀的警员? |
[24:34] | Oh, right. | 对, 是的 |
[24:35] | – I’m making a 3-D replica of the bullet that’s still inside his horse. – Really ? | 我正在制作子弹在马身体里的3D样本 真的么? |
[24:41] | Yeah, the animal’s scheduled for surgery in a couple of hours. | 对, 这马几小时后就要动手术了 |
[24:46] | Every hour I give him, the more strength he might have to pull through. | 多给它一个小时, 它就有更多力气活下去 |
[24:50] | That’s very noble of you. You an animal lover ? | 你真是太高尚了 你喜欢动物么? |
[24:53] | – Not particularly. – Just a scientist with a heart. | 没什么特别喜欢的 你是一个有爱心的科学家 |
[25:21] | Still warm. | 还很热 |
[25:26] | May I have it… have it back ? | 可以给我么… 给我? |
[25:34] | Take care. | 保重 |
[25:50] | Hey | 嘿, |
[25:52] | You got something ? | 找到什么了么? |
[25:53] | Military surplus SS-109 round. | 军用强力SS-109子弹 |
[25:56] | Could’ve been fired from an AR-15 or M-16 assault rifle. | 可能是AR-15 或者 M-16来复发射的 |
[25:59] | SS-109 is an armor- piercing round with a tungsten carbide core. | SS-109是装甲用枪用料是碳化物 |
[26:02] | It could easily pass through the body armor of an officer. | 轻易就可以射穿防弹衣和身体 |
[26:06] | Good man. | 够专业啊 |
[26:08] | So, where are you off to ? | 那, 你是去那里呢 |
[26:11] | Jerald Brown’s house. | Jerald Brown的住处 |
[26:13] | You made a 3-D replica of the bullet ? | 他做了个3D子弹的模型 |
[26:16] | – Z-Printer. – Ah. | 打印出来 |
[26:19] | Where’s the bullet from the horse ? | 啊, 马身上的子弹呢? |
[26:21] | Still in the horse. | 还在马的身上 |
[26:24] | Oh. | 哦, |
[26:26] | What good does this do us ? We can’t get stria off of it. | 为什么这样做? 我们没法取出子弹么? |
[26:28] | I’m doing a profile on the bullet to get a better understanding of our shooter. | 我没办法确定凶手的资料 |
[26:31] | There’s a killer running loose in NYC. We can’t afford to put a delay on the case. | 凶手还在纽约潜伏 我们这样等下去很冒险的 |
[26:35] | No one’s’s delaying the case, Stella. We’re not forensically there yet. | 没人在拖时间, Stella 我们还不确定需要子弹 |
[26:38] | How’s that ? | 为什么? |
[26:39] | Well, we don’t have a weapon for one. The bullet’s only one-half of the puzzle. | 因为, 我们还没找到武器 子弹只是案子的一部分 |
[26:43] | We need the bullet, Mac. | 我们需要那颗子弹, Mac |
[26:44] | So we can run it through IBIS. See if we can’t get a hit to another case. | 这样才能检测武器 如果没有其他的凶杀案的话我们很难查下去了 |
[26:47] | Which likely won’t give us a name. To get this guy we need the bullet and the weapon. | 要抓凶手的话, 我们需要枪还有子弹 |
[26:51] | Forgive me, but taking the bullet out of the horse is the first thing that should’ve been done. | 请原谅我, 可是拿出子弹应该是最先做的事情 |
[26:55] | And you should be searching Jerald Brown’s house for the weapon instead of arguing with me. | 那你就应该去Jerald Brown那找武器 而不是在这和我争执 |
[26:59] | We need the bullet and the weapon to make an arrest. | 我们需要子弹和武器才能拘捕 清楚了么, Stella |
[27:01] | Plain and simple, Stella. Until then, the horse can stay alive a couple more hours. It’s my call. | 找到之前, 那匹马还能多活几个小时 这是我的决定 |
[27:06] | – End of conversation. – Fine. | 我说完了 好 |
[27:08] | I’m gonna go tear up a house. | 我要走了 |
[28:33] | Service issued AR-15 semi-automatic gas-operated shoulder-fired rifle. | 注册的AR-15, 半自动, |
[28:38] | Capable magazine capacity : | 肩携式 最近用过的来复, 里面还有子弹 |
[28:41] | five to 40 rounds. | 5到40磅 |
[28:43] | Jerald Brown left the rifle unmodified. | Jerald Brown留下枪没用动过 |
[28:47] | It’s ready for fire. All we need now is a bullet to compare it to. | 准备就绪了 现在需要的就是找到子弹了 |
[28:50] | In Stella talk, it’s time to get the bullet out of the horse, Mac. | Stella现在要说的是, 该取出子弹了, Mac |
[28:55] | End of conversation. | 说完了 |
[29:00] | It’s okay, Blue. | 没事的, Blue |
[29:20] | Bye, Blue. | 再见, Blue |
[29:28] | Say hello to my daddy up in heaven, okay ? | 在天堂见到我爸爸替我问好, Blue |
[29:39] | Hey, boy. | 嘿, 孩子 |
[29:44] | It’s all right, Blue. | 没事的, Blue |
[29:49] | If I would’ve went for my radio or my gun, I might not have gotten out of there. | 如果我没带对讲机或者枪的话 可能就不能活着回来了 |
[29:53] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[29:54] | But the second you find something, you call for backup. | 但是当你发现线索的时候 首先叫支援 |
[29:57] | You’re processing evidence that could put someone behind bars for life. | 你发现的线索对某些人是致命的 |
[30:00] | You take nothing or no one for granted. | 你什么也拿不到, 还要冒风险 |
[30:03] | Yeah, well, I didn’t. | 对, 是的, 我没有 |
[30:04] | And believe me, this place was no more a pizza joint than a church in Hell’s Kitchen. | 可是相信我, 这个批萨店绝对不是普通的 这里已经成了他们的屠场 |
[30:09] | A pizzeria as a front for booking sports. That’s commonplace in this city. So… | 批萨生意只是个掩盖 这只是最普通不过的掩饰了 |
[30:13] | your victim’s a sports bettor ? | 那…这个受害人是个体育赌徒么? |
[30:15] | He’s just… He’s just a kid. | 只是个…还是个孩子 |
[30:18] | All I know is if he crossed this guy, | 我所知道的是, |
[30:21] | I’m not surprised how he ended up. | 只要惹上这些人 下场一定很惨 |
[30:23] | It’s your first threat, Aiden, it won’t be your last. | 这只是一次威胁, Aiden 以后还会有的 |
[30:26] | So… | 所以…你带上支援, |
[30:27] | take backup, you go back to the scene, you face it head on, follow the evidence. | 你和他们面对面 继续追踪线索 |
[30:32] | And if for some reason, you need a little help with this Nick Vicenzo, | 如果你还需要帮忙解决这个Nick |
[30:36] | don’t forget the rule. | Vicenzo 只要记住规矩就行 |
[30:40] | The surgery was a success. | 手术非常成功 |
[30:42] | I’m happy to say Blue’s going to make it. | 我们很高兴Blue可以撑下来 |
[30:45] | We were very careful with the bullet. | 我们非常小心的取出子弹 |
[30:50] | I’ll tell my daughter the good news. | 我马上去告诉我女儿这个好消息 |
[31:02] | Test fire on the left, bullet from the horse on the right. | 我们试过枪了, 和马身上的子弹不吻合 |
[31:05] | No match. | 这不对啊 |
[31:06] | Doesn’t make sense. | |
[31:09] | I can’t believe this. | |
[31:10] | Got a sniper on the phone minutes before the murder. | 狙击手在凶杀前几分钟还在通话 |
[31:13] | We found a weapon that’s capable of penetrating through the protective vest, | 找到凶杀武器却不吻合 |
[31:16] | and it’s no match … | |
[31:18] | This case is going backwards. | 我们在失去所有的线索 |
[31:20] | Willie Chancey, Richard Smockton, Jerald Brown. | 我们检查了他们的手, |
[31:23] | We tested all these guys’ hands for gunshot residue and none of them came out positive. | 没有开枪遗留痕迹 |
[31:28] | Either we don’t have a shooter yet or these guys lathered up before we got to them. | 是我们抓错人了呢, 还是凶手已经察觉了 |
[31:36] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor探长 |
[31:43] | Airport security and I’ve been sweeping the parking lot looking for Jerald Brown’s car. | 我们在机场寻找Jerald Brown的车 |
[31:47] | We found something in Willie Chancey’s car instead. | 我们在Willie |
[31:56] | Willie Chancey. | Chancey的车里发现了东西 |
[32:03] | He got shot in the trunk. | 在后备箱里被杀的 |
[32:09] | Hey, Stella, come here, will you ? | 嘿, Stella过来一下, 好么? |
[32:12] | What’s up ? | 怎么了? |
[32:13] | Car’s turned off, | 车子很奇怪, |
[32:14] | the windshield wipers are on high, | 车的雨刷在快速档位上 |
[32:16] | radio is on full blast, | 音响开到最大声音 |
[32:18] | and who keeps the A.C. on max in the winter ? | 奇怪的是, 冬天还把冷气开到最大 |
[32:20] | What do you think, it’s a trap ? | 你怎么想, 机关? |
[32:22] | Maybe a secret compartment inside the car. | 也许是什么秘密的结构 |
[32:24] | A few grand to install. Used to hide drugs and money. | 车的改造花费不诽, 看起来是运毒品和赃款的 |
[32:28] | Weapons. | 还有武器 |
[32:30] | Let’s pimp this ride. | 拆开看看吧 |
[33:00] | All right, here we go. | 找到了, 就是这 |
[33:03] | Got a plate trap under the backseat. | 找到个可疑的了 在后座下面 |
[33:06] | See the dent in the metal ? | 看到凹下去的金属了么? |
[33:08] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[33:09] | I’ll turn the car on. | 我把车发动起来 |
[33:12] | All right, now, the traps are usually activated electronically by the positioning of the knobs. | 好的, 这个机关一般都是用电动控制的 |
[33:17] | How do we figure out the combination ? | 我们怎么猜呢? |
[33:19] | Process of elimination starting with the knobs that were out of place. | 一个一个试 首先是突出的东西一定很可疑 |
[33:22] | In our case, the wiper, the A.C. and the radio. | 这么看, 有可能是雨刷, 冷气, 和音响 |
[33:25] | All right, start with the A.C. on, | 好, 这次是冷气, |
[33:27] | wipers on, radio off. | 雨刷, 音响 |
[33:31] | No. | 不是 |
[33:32] | Uh, A.C. on, wipers off, radio on. | 哦, 冷气, 关掉雨刷, 开音响 |
[33:37] | All right, A.C. off, radio off, wipers on. | 好, 关冷气, 关音响, 开雨刷 |
[33:41] | Aw, screw it! Just turn everything on. | 哦, 还是不行! 好, 都打开 |
[33:45] | Rat bastard. | 他妈的 |
[33:50] | AR-15, in pieces. | AR-15, 分解开的 |
[33:54] | Oh, yeah. | 好, 找到了 |
[33:56] | Hey, who’s gonna put it together ? | 好, 谁来组装一下? |
[33:59] | That won’t be a problem my friend. | 不成问题, 伙计 |
[34:10] | Put your cigarettes out. | 把烟熄掉 |
[34:17] | You want me to come around the counter again ? | 还要我过去么? |
[34:19] | No, actually, stay back there. | 不用了, 你待在那 |
[34:25] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:29] | Take a seat. | 马上坐下 |
[34:31] | Put your finger on this picture, please. | 请你把手指放在照片上 |
[34:35] | Don’t look at him. | 不用看她 |
[34:37] | Put your finger on top of the picture, please. | 请把你的手指放上去 |
[34:47] | You think I did this ? | 你认为是我干的? |
[34:49] | You can step out now. | 你可以出去了 |
[34:53] | Thacker, – Thacker, could you help me over here, please ? – You got it. | |
[35:03] | Okay. | 要你帮我一下 |
[35:05] | So the pizza girl burnt her right hand, right ? | 那么店里的女孩烫到右手, 对么? |
[35:07] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:09] | If she held the kid’s head with her right hand, | 如果她用右手抓住那孩子的头 |
[35:13] | and tried to close the door with her left… | 然后用左手关门, |
[35:16] | she couldn’t have smashed his head with the oven door. | 不可能砸到那孩子的头 |
[35:20] | No way. | 不可能 |
[35:22] | It’s impossible. | 根本不能 |
[35:24] | Mr. Vicenzo, we’re closing your little sports book pizzeria. | Vicenzo先生, 我们要关了你的批萨店 |
[35:27] | In case you didn’t know, betting sports is illegal in New York City, | 假如你还不知道的话 在纽约赌球是非法的 |
[35:30] | so tell all your pizza lovers to go to A.C. if they want some action. | 所以你准备地方给那些吃批萨的人 |
[35:34] | I’ll be sure to do that. | 我如果这么干的话, 早被告了 |
[35:36] | I pulled two sets of prints from the oven bar at your pizzeria. | 我在烤箱取下两处指纹 |
[35:39] | They came back to your pizza girl and you. | 可以证实是你的那个女孩的 |
[35:42] | What do you have to say about that, Nick ? | 你怎么解释, Nick? |
[35:46] | It’s my joint. | 那是我的生意 |
[35:48] | Must’ve been when I heated up those slices for lunch. | 可能是我热批萨的时候碰到的 |
[35:51] | Right. | 对 |
[35:52] | Well, according to the preliminary autopsy report, Lenny Starks suffered moderate head trauma. | 好, 根据尸检报告, Lenny Starks受到过金属重击 |
[35:58] | You slammed Lenny Starks’ head with the oven door. | 你用烤箱门击打过Lenny Starks的头 |
[36:01] | Lenny walked three blocks and later was stabbed to death. | Lenny走了不到3条街就死了 |
[36:04] | By you. | 是你干的 |
[36:05] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. | 喔, 喔, 喔 等一下 |
[36:08] | Stabbed ? | 击打? |
[36:10] | Me ? | 我? |
[36:12] | Yeah… | 哦… |
[36:13] | I gave Lenny a little lesson in paying up, | 我只给了Lenny一点教训而已, |
[36:16] | but I didn’t stab him. | 可是我没有打过他 |
[36:19] | I knocked some sense into the kid. | 我教训了一下他 |
[36:20] | You owe me ten G’s. What am I gonna do with this, wipe my nose ?! | 你还我1万块 给你点颜色看看, 先从鼻子开始么? |
[36:24] | Open the oven. | 打开烤箱 |
[36:26] | Open it! | 打开! |
[36:27] | You little degenerate. | 别慢吞吞的! |
[36:36] | That’s it. | 就是这些了 |
[36:39] | He left on his own two feet. | 然后他自己走出去了 |
[36:41] | You know what one of the greatest rules is of an investigator ? | 你知道警员最大的好处是什么? |
[36:44] | We can lie to suspects, …legally. | 我们可以对嫌犯撒谎, 合法的 |
[36:48] | There never was a stabbing. | 我们没发现击打痕迹 |
[36:50] | According to the autopsy report, Lenny Starks died from an epidural hematoma | 根据尸检报告, Lenny死于脑部疾病 |
[36:55] | in the posterior fossa region. | 在耳朵后面, |
[36:57] | That’s behind the ear, in case you didn’t know. | 如果你不明白的话 |
[37:00] | And you’re right, that kid did leave on his own two feet. | 你说的对, 这孩子是自己走出去的 |
[37:02] | Three blocks later, he died on ’em. | 走了3个路口, 他就死了 |
[37:07] | That kid experienced delayed deterioration. | 他变得行动迟缓 |
[37:11] | Like a boxer who took too many blows. | 就像一个拳手被打过很多重拳一样 |
[37:14] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[37:15] | And now it’s your turn to go down the street. | 现在轮到你的了 |
[37:19] | Investigation’s closed. | 调查结束了 |
[37:57] | Run this, please. | 请测试一下这个, 好么? 没问题 |
[38:07] | Here we go again. Test fire on the left | 试枪在左边, |
[38:10] | Bullet from the horse on the right. | 马身上的子弹在右面 |
[38:17] | It’s a match. | 吻合 |
[38:20] | Jerald Brown. | |
[38:23] | You were in the Army. | 参过军 |
[38:24] | Sergeant. E-5. | 警官, 编号E-5 |
[38:27] | Qualification : | 荣誉, |
[38:29] | marksman. | 神枪手 |
[38:30] | Years of service : two. | 服役期限: 两年 |
[38:32] | Dishonorable discharge for willfully disobeying orders during Desert Storm, | 沙漠行动里 你持续违抗军令你被降职 |
[38:38] | where you were reduced to an E-1. | 你在白人的军营里能干什么呢? |
[38:41] | What do you expect from the white man’s army, man ? | 我们5公里外有敌人的总部 |
[38:44] | We had hostiles in the building five klicks away from base camp. So we went in and took them out. | 我们冲过去拿下了 |
[38:49] | And we know for a fact they murdered ten women and children. | 我们知道他们杀了10个女人和孩子 |
[38:51] | According to your file, you disobeyed a direct order. | 根据你的记录, 你违背了军令 |
[38:55] | The chain of command is sacrosanct Mr. Brown, I’m a Marine; I know. | 军令是神圣的, Brown先生 我是个军人我知道 |
[38:59] | Endangering lives against explicit orders is unconscionable. | 威胁到生命的行为是不合理的 |
[39:03] | I did what I thought was right. | 我认为我的决定是对的 |
[39:05] | – And I’d do it again. – You did it again. | 我还是坚持是对的 你又做了一次 |
[39:09] | Why don’t I start the story for you ? | 让我来开个头吧 |
[39:18] | This is a print we found on the rifle inside Willie Chancey’s car. | 这是我们在Willie Chancey车里发现的指纹 |
[39:23] | Your print. | 是你的指纹 |
[39:25] | We found Willie, your accomplice, dead in the trunk of that same car. | 我们发现Willie, 你的同谋 死在同一部车里面 |
[39:30] | We suspect he became a threat, and you had to shut him up. | 我们开始怀疑他的时候, 你就把他解决掉了 |
[39:37] | Your military record has set you at an intelligence level of Interim Secret that’s about as smart as they come. | 你的参军经历让你非常敏感 所以你感觉到了危险 |
[39:45] | Now, I’ve confirmed that you and Willie Chancey were on disposable cell phones with each other | 现在, |
[39:49] | minutes before the murder. | 我确认你和Willie Chancey在凶杀之前通过话 |
[39:51] | Willie was the lure. | Willie是个诱饵 |
[39:56] | What’s up, old man ? What’s up ? | 干什么, 老头? |
[39:58] | Hey ! Yo, Officer, right here! | 嘿! 警官, 这边! |
[40:00] | You were the shooter. | 你就是那个狙击手 |
[40:06] | And finally… | 最后… |
[40:10] | this is the bullet that killed the officer you shot. | 这就是你杀了那名警官的子弹 |
[40:16] | Along with the test fire bullet from your AR-15. | 还有一颗从你的AR-15里面的试枪子弹 |
[40:19] | Ballistics… | 弹道学…确认了 |
[40:21] | confirms. | |
[40:26] | Willie wanted to go to the cops. | Willie也想去找那个警察 |
[40:28] | He got cold feet… | 可是他胆小… |
[40:30] | so I shot him. | 所以我来动手 |
[40:32] | – But he hated cops as much as I did. – Why ? | 他和我一样憎恨那个警察 为什么? |
[40:35] | My father, Willie’s uncle, | 我爸爸, |
[40:37] | was accused of drug possession in ’03. | Willie’s的叔叔 03年的时候被控持有毒品 |
[40:39] | Completely trumped-up charges by a cop that we now know was crooked. | 事实上是被个陷害的陷阱 |
[40:44] | Maybe you can say he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 或许说是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方 |
[40:47] | Before he could even get a court date, | 在上庭之前, |
[40:50] | he was frickin’ shivved in jail, over a card game. | 打牌的时候被打死了 |
[40:54] | He should’ve never been there in the first place. | 他本来不该进监狱的 |
[40:57] | What did the mounted officer have to do with it ? | 这跟那个骑警有什么联系? |
[41:00] | Was he the one who put your father away ? | 是他害了你的父亲么? |
[41:02] | Willie and I just picked any pig cop. | 我们只是找了个倒霉蛋而已 |
[41:05] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[41:11] | You shot a NYC police officer. | 你杀了不仅仅是一个纽约警察 |
[41:15] | He wasn’t just a cop. He was somebody’s son. | 他不只是个警察 也是别人的儿子 |
[41:18] | He made somebody proud at home. | 他让他的家人为他骄傲 |
[41:21] | When you shot him through the back, you shot those people through the heart. | 当你从后面向他开枪的时候 你伤了所有关心他的心 |
[41:30] | From where I stand… | 在我看来… 被处死的应该是你 |
[41:33] | you’re the one that should be put to death. No trial. No jury. | 不用审判, 不用陪审团 |
[41:38] | Eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[41:56] | Hey. | 嘿, |
[41:58] | I’m sorry I gave you a hard time about the horse. | 很抱歉关于那匹马的事 我给了你很大压力 |
[42:02] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[42:08] | We haven’t had a fight like that in a long time. | 我们很久没这么吵过了 |
[42:12] | Reminds me of the old Mac Taylor. | 让我想起了以前的Mac Taylor |
[42:14] | What old Mac Taylor is that ? | 以前的Mac Taylor什么样啊? |
[42:18] | The one who let his heart out of his chest every once in a while. | 经常做些不经大脑的事 |
[42:28] | You’re a fine CSI, Stella. | 你是个出色的犯罪调查员, Stella |
[42:32] | I can honestly say, I wouldn’t do this job without you. | 我的承认, 没有你我不会成功的 |
[42:36] | Yes, you would. | 会的, 你会成功的 |
[42:40] | You just wouldn’t be as good. | 不过不会象现在这么成功 |
[42:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[42:50] | Friends ? | 还是朋友么? |
[42:55] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[43:00] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 12 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |