时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dios mio, no! No! Por favor! | Dios mio,不要!不! 钱全给你,你都拿去 求求你!不要!噢,上帝! (缺一句) (缺一句)1 求你了!求求你! 不要杀我… 不! |
[01:16] | Two DOA’s in the basement. | 两个死者在地下室 |
[01:18] | These two, Octavia Figueroa and Terrell Davenport, were upstairs. | 这两个:奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉 和特瑞尔.达文波特–在楼上 |
[01:22] | Another DOA behind the counter. | 还有一个死者在柜台后面 |
[01:24] | Hey, Flack, can you ask these guys to preserve the duct tape on the vics’ hands? | 嘿,福拉克 你能叫他们保护好死者手上的胶带吗? |
[01:28] | And the bags. | 还有袋子 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:29] | Hey. Use gloves, okay? | 喂,带上手套,好吗? |
[01:31] | Do us a favor, just be very careful with every piece of possible evidence that comes off these people, all right? | 帮我们下忙 不要放过能从死者身上得到的任何线索,行吗? |
[01:38] | First Uniforms on scene broke the door in. | 现场第一队人员把门砸开后进去了 |
[01:41] | It was locked, and they could see the two survivors on the floor next to the counter. | 门被锁上了,他们看到两个幸存者在柜台旁的地上 |
[01:46] | Other exits? | 还有其他出口吗? |
[01:48] | Back door leads out to the alley. | 后门开着通向小巷 |
[01:50] | It’s open. | |
[01:52] | No alarm? | 没有报警装置吗? |
[01:53] | Never set. | 没有 |
[01:54] | Place was closed? | 当时关门了吗? |
[01:55] | 11:00 on the dot. | 11点钟准时关门 |
[01:57] | Sounds like an inside job. | 看来是就在里面的活儿 |
[02:00] | Then that’s where we’ll start. | 那么我们就从里边开始吧 |
[02:19] | CSI: New York | |
[02:26] | Season 01 Episode 08 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:06] | You guys are catching this one. | 你们来接手这件案子 |
[03:09] | Danny, you’re in charge. | 丹尼,由你负责。 |
[03:10] | You’re three years in. Promotion to second grade doesn’t come easy. | 你已经干了3年了,要升官不是那么容易的 |
[03:14] | Downstairs, upstairs, and the perimeter. | 楼上,楼下,还有警戒线周围 |
[03:17] | There’s a big Dumpster out back. | 后面有一个很大的垃圾罐 |
[03:19] | If you get into a jam, you call me, 24/7. | 如果遇到了麻烦,打电话给我,24/7 |
[03:21] | Keep me posted. | 有消息随时给我通报 |
[03:30] | This would be the deep end we’ve been thrown in. | 看来又是一件棘手的案子 |
[03:32] | Copy that. | 同感 |
[03:39] | All right, we process together, we double-check each other, we move out from the center, starting here with the bodies. | 那好,我们一起来做 相互复查 我们从中间出来,就从这2个尸体开始 |
[03:45] | Okay, Flack ID’d these two already. | 好,福拉克已经调查好了这两个人的身份 |
[03:47] | The female’s Gina Robson, she’s a waitress. | 女的叫吉娜.罗布森,一个服务员 |
[03:50] | The guy is Jared Perkins, he’s the cook. | 男的叫杰瑞德.普尔金斯,他是这的厨师 |
[03:53] | They were robbed and they both took one to the head. | 他们都被抢了,头部中枪 |
[04:01] | Looks like .32 cal magnum. | 看起来象是出自.32的卡尔马格南式手枪 |
[04:04] | No extractor marks on the rim. | 边缘没有抽取器的痕迹 |
[04:06] | Means the shooter used a revolver, a five-shot. | 就是说凶手用的是一把5发子弹的左轮手枪 |
[04:08] | Must’ve reloaded. | 应该重新上过弹 |
[04:09] | You need a cool head to take that time, boy. | 你得冷静地考虑那个时候的事 |
[04:26] | The manager Octavia was about to make the night deposit. | 经理奥克塔维亚正准备存那天晚上挣的钱 |
[04:38] | She was planning a trip. | 她想准备去旅行 |
[04:40] | Where’s Glenmont? | 格来蒙特在哪? |
[04:41] | Upstate somewhere. | 州的北部某个地方,奥尔巴尼旁边 |
[04:42] | Near Albany. | |
[04:49] | These bags are the same type as the one on every vic. | 死者身上这些袋子都一样 |
[04:52] | Means the shooter didn’t bring bags with him. | 也就是说凶手并没有带口袋 |
[04:56] | He got them from this roll. | 他从这个卷筒里面拿的 |
[04:59] | Why bag the heads at all? | 为什么要套住头? |
[05:01] | Let’s stick with the “how.” | 先搞清楚是怎么弄的吧 |
[05:02] | I don’t see any duct tape. | 没有看见那种银色的宽胶布 |
[05:03] | Means the shooter brought tape with him. | 说明凶手是把它带在身上的 |
[05:06] | He knows the bags are already here so he only brings the stuff that he needs. | 他知道这儿有袋子, 所以他只带了他需要的东西 |
[05:11] | He takes the watches, the wallets and the jewelry off the DOA’s. | 凶手带走了手表,钱包,以及死者身上的首饰 |
[05:15] | Empties the safe and the register. | 取走了保险柜和收银机里面的东西 |
[05:17] | I mean, it reads like a straight robbery. | 我的意思是,它看起来就象一个直接的抢劫 |
[05:19] | Why would he kill all these people for a few bucks? | 但为什么他要为了一点钱就把这些人都杀了呢? |
[05:22] | It’s worth it to someone. | 对有些人来说也许是有价值的 |
[05:30] | Night watchman called it in about an hour ago. | 晚上的守夜人一个小时前打来电话 |
[05:34] | Danny catching the diner shootings? | 丹尼接手那个餐厅的凶杀案吗? |
[05:35] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[05:37] | Three confirmed dead. Two en route to Trinity General. | 证实有3个人死了, 两个人在通往Trinity General的路上 |
[05:40] | Scene extends from the basement to the main floor. | 现场从地下室到第一层 |
[05:43] | Big case. | 大案子 |
[05:54] | A lot of old wounds here. What happened to this guy? | 腿上有很多老的伤痕, 这人身上发生了什么事? |
[06:02] | Is it heavy? | 重吗? |
[06:04] | The lower leg constitutes 15% of a person’s body weight. | 大腿以下部分包含了人体重的15% |
[06:07] | Now all we have to do is find the other 85%. | 现在我们要做的就是找到剩下的85% |
[06:12] | Single medium-distance shot to the back : no powder burns. | 从背后单发子弹中距离射击:没有火药燃烧 |
[06:16] | Contact head wound : muzzle stamp and burns to the temple. | 查看一下头上的伤: 口鼻部被封,射中了太阳穴 |
[06:22] | Misting spatter on the oven means he was shot right here. | 烤箱上溅的血雾说明他就在这被打中的 |
[06:29] | Who called 911? | 谁打的911? |
[06:30] | Flack got his name from Dispatch. | 福拉克从货运公司得到了他的名字 |
[06:33] | Terrell Davenport. | 特瑞尔.达文波特 |
[06:36] | Smear patterns, two parallel trails… | 弄脏的木鞋,两个平行的痕迹… |
[06:42] | This guy’s shot in the head carries someone else upstairs, and manages to call the cops ? | 那个人头部被射中, 他把另一人拖上楼,试图叫警察? |
[06:58] | I’d say that qualifies for hero status. | 我得说那是件英雄式的行动 |
[07:01] | Shooter brings his own tape, uses bags already here. | 凶手带着他的胶布,用这儿现成的袋子 |
[07:05] | He’s cool enough to reload but careless enough to leave a casing behind. | 他换弹很冷静, 但是也够粗心的,留下一个弹壳 |
[07:09] | Was Flack sure that he accounted for every employee? | 福拉克确信他把所有的雇员都计算在内了? |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:13] | ‘Cause it reads like an inside-outside job, but if this guy knew someone on the inside, how come they all got shot? | 因为这看起来象是个从里面到外面的事情 但是如果这个家伙知道 有人在里面,他们怎么会都被打死? |
[07:20] | Stab marks, cuts… | 刺伤的痕迹,割伤… |
[07:22] | This leg took quite a beating. | 这条腿受到了很多的伤害 |
[07:24] | Several of these cuts are to the bone. | 有几条割伤深到了骨头 |
[07:26] | The scar tissue in this wound,plus the scoring on the femur itself is consistent with an injury caused by a power drill. | 伤口中的疤痕组织和大腿骨本身的伤痕 都是由一种强力钻孔机造成的伤害构成的 |
[07:34] | I’ve seen this kind of injury before. | 我以前见过这种伤的 |
[07:38] | Virtually point-blank. | 几乎直接瞄准目标, |
[07:39] | Consistent with a mine detonation or high-velocity firearm. | 由地雷爆炸或者高速转动的火器造成 |
[07:43] | This section of skin was removed to close the wound post-surgery. | 这块皮被割掉用来覆盖在另一个伤口上 |
[07:47] | A surgical amputation. | 一种外科的截肢手术 |
[07:48] | The flesh was cut with a scalpel, but the bone was cut with a high-speed saw. | 肉被手术刀割去了, 但是骨头被高速的锯子锯断了 |
[07:53] | Only problem is there’s nothing wrong with this leg that would require amputation. | 问题是这条腿根本没有 任何需要截肢手术的必要 |
[07:57] | So we’re looking for a professional. | 所以我们在找的是一个专家 |
[07:59] | A professional what? | 专家? |
[08:01] | What kind of doctor drops limbs in empty lots? | 哪有医生要把人的这玩意随便放在地上? |
[08:04] | There’s an intra-medullary rod inserted in the tibia. | 里面有个通过骨髓内固定术加进去的金属棒 |
[08:07] | It’s a recent procedure. | 是最近才做的手术 |
[08:08] | Bone growth around the appliance indicates it’s maybe a year and a half since the work was done. | 器械周围骨头的生长表明了,估计是一年半以前完成的 |
[08:14] | You think you can get a serial number off this rod? | 你可以从这棒子上面得到它的序列号吗? |
[08:18] | Next order of business. | 马上就做 |
[08:20] | Why would somebody go to all that trouble to have a rod inserted in their leg, only to have it cut off a year later? | 为什么有人会这么费劲的把棒子插入腿中 而一年后又把腿锯断? |
[08:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:29] | This number will get us to someone who might. | 这上面的序列号 可能会带我们找到那个可能的人 |
[08:32] | Yes, I remember the surgery. | 是的,我还记得那个手术 |
[08:34] | Frank Hertzberg was the patient’s name. | 那个病人叫福兰克.海兹博格 |
[08:36] | Tibia almost completely separated. I inserted a rod inside the bone. | 胫骨几乎完全被分离了出来 我在骨头里面插了一跟金属棒 |
[08:41] | Healed perfectly. | 恢复的很好 |
[08:42] | Said in the police report that his injuries were caused by shotgun fire. | 警方的调查报告显示他的伤是 因为枪击造成的 |
[08:46] | Yes, he was cleaning the gun when it discharged. | 是的,他在清洁枪的时候枪走火了 |
[08:49] | Almost lost the limb. | 差点就丢掉了他的那条腿 |
[08:51] | Severe trauma to the tibialis anterior. | 股骨生出的肌肉受到了一些损伤 |
[08:54] | A lesser surgeon would have amputated. | 一个一般的医生也许会因此给他截肢 |
[08:56] | A lesser surgeon did. | 现在已经被截肢了 |
[08:58] | Then that is Mr. Hertzberg’s misfortune. | 那确实是海兹博格先生的不幸 |
[09:00] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次看见他是在什么时候? |
[09:02] | Several months ago. | 几个月以前 |
[09:03] | I needed photographs for an article. | 我的一篇文章需要几张照片 |
[09:06] | He seemed pleased with my work. | 他看起来对我的治疗感到满意 |
[09:08] | As pleased as you? | 和你一样满意吗? |
[09:11] | Hospital staff will help you with any documents you require. | 医院的职员会帮助你们找需要的文件的 |
[09:19] | You think he makes house calls? | 你认为他会配合吗? |
[09:21] | Okay, we found two bodies in the basement, two bodies on the main floor. Plus, one behind the counter. | 好了,我们在地下室找到两个死者 楼上还有两个,还加上柜台后面有一个 |
[09:26] | bBased on the evidence, the shooter brought everyone downstairs. | 根据现场的痕迹 凶手把所有人都带到了地下室 |
[09:29] | One of these people let the killer in. | 他们中有一个人开门让凶手进来 |
[09:31] | But the question right now is where did everyone start ? | 但现在的问题是这一系列的事情是怎么开始的? |
[09:34] | Sequence of events. Let’s start with Octavia. | 先从奥克塔维亚开始 |
[09:38] | She’s downstairs getting the bank deposit ready. | 她在楼下正在向银行存款 |
[09:42] | And we found a cigarette with lipstick on it matching the DNA of Gina Robson. | 我们发现了一跟带有口红的香烟 那上面的DNA证实了是出自吉娜.罗布森 |
[09:49] | Najiv Patel had traces of cleaning fluid on his hands, so that puts him upstairs… | 纳基夫.帕特尔的手上有清洁剂的痕迹 说明他有在楼上 |
[09:55] | leaving Jared Perkins and Terrell Davenport. | 留下杰瑞德.普尔金斯和特瑞尔.达文波特 |
[09:59] | I found an empty dessert wrapper on the counter. | 在柜台上还发现了点心的包装纸, |
[10:01] | Like someone was interrupted mid-snack. | 看起来象有人吃点心的时候被打断了 |
[10:03] | That’d be Jared. | 那应该是杰瑞德 |
[10:05] | We haven’t lifted a print yet. | 但还没有发现指纹 |
[10:07] | Fox found traces of sucrose on his teeth. | 福克斯在他的牙齿上发现有糖的痕迹 |
[10:09] | Terrell Davenport’s three months out of Fishkill. | 特瑞尔.达文波特已经从Fishkill出来有3个月了 |
[10:12] | He just did three and a half years for armed robbery. | 他才因为武装抢劫在里面呆了3年半 |
[10:15] | The spoon that I found under Octavia’s desk ? | 我在奥克塔维亚桌下发现的汤匙 |
[10:17] | It had traces of heroin. | 那上面有海洛因 |
[10:19] | He was a known user. | 他吸毒也不是一天两天了 |
[10:20] | So that, plus the fact that he missed his last appointment with his parole officer? | 所以,加上他没有履行 他上次和他的假释官签定的条款 |
[10:24] | I put my money on him. | 我把钱押在他身上 |
[10:26] | All right, let’s examine the duct tape and prove it. | 那好,先检查那个宽胶布再求证吧 |
[10:36] | Why are there blue fibers on one edge of the tape? | 为什么胶带的边上会有这些蓝色的纤维呢? |
[10:49] | Possible hair fragment. | 可能的头发片段 |
[10:51] | I’ll hold it for Trace. | 我把它留下看能否找到点线索 |
[10:53] | Would anything at the scene match these blue fibers? | 现场有没有东西和会那些蓝色的纤维有关? |
[10:57] | Nah, it’s all concrete and brick down there. | 没,只有水泥和砖块 |
[10:59] | What about clothing? | 衣物什么的有可能吗? |
[11:00] | No, they were in their uniforms. | 不,他们当时都穿着制服 |
[11:02] | They’re, like, yellow and black. | 这些衣服,恩,是黄色和黑色的 |
[11:14] | Looks like we’ve got a print here. | 看起来在这发现了一个指纹 |
[11:26] | Let’s take a closer look at this blue fiber. | 让我们更近地来观察一下这些蓝色的纤维 |
[11:56] | Trilobal fibers. | 三叶形的纤维 |
[11:58] | Eh, multiple apps: clothes, carpet, filters… | 啊,复杂的程序: 衣物,毛毯,过滤器… |
[12:02] | They could be from anywhere. | 它们可能来自任何地方 |
[12:03] | The prints from this tape, however, come from one person– Terrell Davenport, one of our survivors. | 但是,这条胶带上的指纹来自一位幸存者 特瑞尔.达文波特 |
[12:16] | Ugh… | 啊… |
[12:36] | Mac… | 马克… |
[13:12] | The other 85% of Frank Hertzberg. | 福兰克.海兹博格剩下的85% |
[13:31] | These people wanna see a show, tell ’em to go get tickets to Rent, okay? | 那些人想要来看的话叫他们买票来租,知道吗? |
[13:37] | What’s the matter with people? | 他怎样? |
[13:44] | Putrefaction indicates he’s been dead about 24 hours at least. | 从身上的腐烂程度看至少已经死了24小时了 |
[13:48] | That’s fast decomposition. | 腐烂的很快 |
[13:49] | It’s warm in here. | 因为这里很暖和 |
[13:51] | And that sweet odor? | 还有那香味是? |
[13:52] | – Gangrene ? – Accelerates decomposition. | 坏疽? 加速了腐化 |
[13:57] | I.V.’s torn out. | 静脉被扯裂了 |
[14:02] | When gangrene began to set in, he tried to get out of bed. | 坏疽发作的时候,他想下床 |
[14:09] | He knew he was dying. | 他知道他快要死了 |
[14:21] | Tetracycline. | 四环素 |
[14:31] | Everything’s wrong about this place, including the time. | 这屋里什么东西都有问题,连时间都是乱的 |
[14:39] | Hand me the Luminol. | 把发光氨给我 |
[14:50] | Somebody washed up. | 有人清洗过 |
[14:54] | The surgery was done here. | 手术就是在这进行的 |
[15:08] | Looks like we have a Mrs. Hertzberg somewhere. | 看起来这什么地方还有个海兹博格夫人 |
[15:28] | What’s this ? A finger ? | 这是什么?一个手指? |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:39] | This place gives a whole new meaning to the term “chop shop.” | 这地方给了”汽车解体厂”一个全新的诠释 |
[15:47] | Doesn’t belong to Mr. Hertzberg. | 不是海兹博格先生的 |
[15:50] | Why would a dead man keep a spare finger in his freezer? | 一个死人为什么要在他的冰箱里面放一个手指? |
[15:56] | Oh, God… | 噢,上帝… |
[15:58] | Please… No ! | 不! |
[15:59] | Those are the kids from the picture over Octavia’s desk. | 这些孩子就是奥克塔维亚桌上照面里面的 |
[16:03] | And that’s her brother. | 那个人是她的兄弟 |
[16:04] | Looks like she didn’t make it. | 看来她还是没能活过来 |
[16:06] | Let’s go talk to Terrell. | 走,去跟特瑞尔谈谈 |
[16:09] | You saw the guy who shot you? | 你看见开枪打你那人了吗? |
[16:10] | No, I did not see the guy who shot me. Damn! | 没,我根本就没看见开枪射我那人,见鬼! |
[16:12] | Y’all really act like I had something to do with this. | 你们搞的看起来象是我和这件事有什么关系一样 |
[16:14] | You got any idea what that’s like, sitting there waiting to get shot ? | 你们知道那种坐在那等着被射杀的感觉吗? |
[16:17] | Hearing people screaming with a bag over your head? | 听见过一个人头套在袋子里尖叫的声音吗? |
[16:19] | We found your prints all over the tape, and all over the bags, Terrell. | 我们在胶带上和口袋上到处都发现有你的指纹,特瑞尔 |
[16:23] | And ? So ? Look, he made me do that. | 还有什么?就这样?听我说,他叫我这样做的 |
[16:25] | All right ? He made me do that. | 好吗?他叫我做的 |
[16:26] | Tell it. | 说 |
[16:27] | Tell…?! | 说…?! |
[16:31] | All right, she calls us downstairs. | 好吧,她叫我们下楼去 |
[16:32] | She? Who? | 她?谁? |
[16:34] | Octavia, the manager. | 奥克塔维亚,那儿的经理 |
[16:37] | She called me downstairs. I go down there. | 她叫我下楼去,于是我就下去了 当我到那的时候, |
[16:39] | When I get down there, there’s a guy with a gun to the back of my head, tells me not to turn around, he might let me live. | 一个家伙用枪对准我的后脑叫我别转头 他就可能放我条生路 |
[16:46] | Makes me tape the other people’s hands and put bags over their heads. | 他让我把胶布绑在其他人手上 然后用袋子套住他们的头 |
[16:53] | Then it was my turn. | 然后就轮到我被这样了 |
[16:57] | You recognize anything about the shooter? | 你知道凶手的任何特征吗? |
[16:59] | His voice? Anything? | 他的声音?或者其他什么的? |
[17:01] | Look, I just started working there about three weeks ago. Man, I don’t know anybody. | 瞧,我才在那工作了3个月左右 天,我一个人也不认识 |
[17:04] | Just go ask Octavia, all right? Go ask her. Ask the manager. She’ll tell you what happened. | 你们去问奥克塔维亚,好吗? 去问她 去问经理 她会告诉你们发生了什么事 |
[17:08] | Look, I carried her up the stairs and everything. | 听着,是我把她从楼下弄了上来,这些都是我做的 |
[17:10] | Octavia didn’t make it, Terrell. | 奥克塔维亚死了,特瑞尔 |
[17:12] | She what?! | 她怎么了? |
[17:13] | Yeah. She’s dead. | 是的,她死了 |
[17:28] | Apart from the fact of it not being attached to a person, there’s nothing wrong with this finger. | 除了这手指没连在人身上之外 这手指没有任何问题 |
[17:34] | We’ve got body parts from two different bodies. | 我们在两个不同的人那发现了身体的部分 |
[17:36] | I’m hoping the owner of this finger’s in better condition than Mr. Hertzberg. | 希望这手指的主人身体状况比海兹博格先生的要好些 |
[17:42] | What else you got? | 你还发现了什么? |
[17:43] | This caught my attention. | 这个东西引起了我的注意 |
[17:48] | The cut through the bone… | 骨头的切口不一致,不同的切开方式 |
[17:52] | Different cut patterns. | |
[17:55] | That’s a normal oscillating surgical saw pattern, but these horizontal striations… | 这儿是一个普通的手术刀锯开的情况 但是这些水平的条纹… |
[17:59] | – Looks like a hand saw finished the cut. – Yeah. | 看起来最后用的是手动锯子完成的 对 |
[18:04] | Why change saws mid-cut ? | 为什么在切的时候要换锯子? |
[18:19] | You buying Terrell? | 你现在也认为是特瑞尔了吗? |
[18:22] | Check with Ballistics. See if we get a hit on the casing. | 检查一下子弹的弹道, 看看能否发现案情的突破口 |
[18:25] | Where are you going? | 你到哪去? |
[18:26] | We know he taped the vics. | 我们只知道他用胶带绑了受害者, |
[18:28] | Now I’m going to prove that he let the killer in the door. | 现在我要去验证一下是他让凶手进门的 |
[19:04] | It would be a right thumbprint from Terrell Davenport. | 这可能是特瑞尔.达文波特的右手拇指纹 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s not Terrell. | 恩,不是特瑞尔的 |
[19:19] | What do we got? | 发现了什么? |
[19:22] | Last person to touch the key is Najiv? | 最后一个接触钥匙的人是纳基夫? |
[19:26] | Well, he wasn’t tied up and there was no bag on his head. | 他没有被绑住,头上也没被套袋子 |
[19:29] | Nah, the print is smeared. | 不,指纹被弄脏了 |
[19:30] | All that gives us is that his thumb slipped trying to get the door open. | 所有这些告诉我们他的拇指擦了一下,试图把门打开 |
[19:34] | He could have been trying to get away. He was already shot in the back. | 他可能是想设法离开 他当时后背已经被射中了 |
[19:40] | Anything from Ballistics? | 弹壳方面什么线索也找不到 |
[19:41] | No hit on the shell casing. | 好吧,我们现在要做一个180度的转弯 |
[19:43] | All right, we’ve got to do a complete 180. | 我们要从用先里面再外面的 |
[19:45] | Instead of working from the inside-out, we need to work from the outside-in. | 搜索方式转到先从外面下手再到里面的方式 |
[19:49] | Let’s look at the stuff from the Dumpster behind the diner. | 我们先来看看餐厅后面的垃圾罐里面的东西 |
[19:58] | Hey. Got a match for our frozen finger. | 嘿,找到了一个和那个冰冻的手指向吻合的人了 |
[20:01] | Joe Garford, 3112 232nd Street, Queens. | 乔.加福得,皇后区232街3112号 |
[20:06] | Only takes one print to finger someone. | 只用了一个指纹就找把人找出来了 |
[20:12] | Frank felt for many years that his left leg was unnecessary to him. | 很多年以来福兰克都觉得 他的左腿对他来说根本没有用 |
[20:16] | He felt oppressed, that he couldn’t be whole until he had it removed. | 他感到很压抑,只有他的去掉那条腿他才会感觉好些 |
[20:21] | He was oppressed by his leg? | 他因为他的腿感到很压抑? |
[20:23] | That’s how he felt. | 他是这样觉得的 |
[20:24] | The same way you felt about your pinkie? | 对你的小指,你也这样想吗? |
[20:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:28] | Exactly. | 完全是这样 |
[20:30] | You want to tell us what your finger was doing in Frank Hertzberg’s freezer? | 你想要告诉我们你的手指 为什么会在福兰克的冰箱里面? |
[20:34] | Frank asked if he could keep it. | 福兰克问我能否给他保存 |
[20:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:38] | Who would do this surgery? | 谁动的手术? |
[20:39] | A doctor, I assume. | 一个医生,我猜测, |
[20:41] | Not the sort of thing you’d try by yourself. | 那不是你自己能假设就假设出来的东西 |
[20:43] | I’d take a name. | 我们要知道医生的名字 |
[20:44] | I don’t have one to give. | 我恐怕不能给你们,因为我没有他的名字 |
[20:45] | You’ll excuse me for asking, but who did the surgery on your leg? | 对不起,问个问题, 但是你腿的手术是谁做的? |
[20:51] | I can’t say I’ve quite made it to Frank’s level of determination. | 我不能说我下得了福兰克那种程度的决心 |
[20:58] | They call us “wannabes.” | 他们称呼我们为:我们希望我们是被截肢了的 |
[21:01] | We wish we were amputees, so we pretend we are. | 所以我们就假装成被截肢过的样子 |
[21:04] | Some of us, like Frank, actually have the surgery. | 我们中的一些人,就象福兰克那样 是真正做过截肢手术的 |
[21:17] | We’re liable to find anything in a Dumpster. | 我们有责任在垃圾罐里面找到点什么 |
[21:29] | Drug works. | 会接触到毒品有关的东西 |
[21:37] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[21:42] | I got one, too. | 我也找到一个 |
[21:44] | One’s a fluke. Two’s a pattern. | 第一个是偶然,第二个就是常事 |
[21:51] | And three’s a suspect. | 再来第三个就值得怀疑了 |
[22:01] | Looks like a bloody fingerprint. | 象是一个带血的指纹 |
[22:12] | Jose Figueroa. | 何塞.菲格罗拉 |
[22:12] | Jose Figueroa. | 何塞.菲格罗拉 |
[22:15] | Octavia Figueroa. | 奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉 |
[22:15] | Octavia Figueroa. | 奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉 |
[22:19] | That’s her brother. | 那个她的兄弟 |
[22:19] | That’s her brother. | 那个她的兄弟 |
[22:22] | Recognize that? | 认识这个吗? |
[22:22] | Recognize that? | 认识这个吗? |
[22:26] | Let me help you. That’s a syringe | 让我来帮你,那是个有海洛因痕迹的注射器 |
[22:26] | Let me help you. That’s a syringe with traces of heroin. Your drug of choice. | 让我来帮你,那是个有海洛因痕迹的注射器 |
[22:28] | with traces of heroin. | |
[22:29] | Your drug of choice. | 你选择的毒品 |
[22:31] | Never seen it. | 我从来没有见过 |
[22:31] | Never seen it. | 我从来没有见过 |
[22:32] | The fingerprint is yours, | 那上面的指纹是你的 |
[22:34] | the blood, | 上面的血? |
[22:35] | that’s your sister’s. | 是你妹妹的 |
[22:38] | You remember her? | 记得她吗? |
[22:41] | I saw you crying at the hospital, Jose. | 何塞,我看见你在医院哭 |
[22:43] | Who was the guy in the car? | 车里面那人是谁? |
[22:46] | That was Luis. | 路易斯 |
[22:49] | Those are his kids with Octavia. | 和奥克塔维亚一起的是他的孩子 |
[22:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么? 你妹妹厌烦了做帮你注射毒品的护士? |
[22:51] | Your sister get tired of playing Florence Nightingale for your habit? | 发生了什么? 你妹妹厌烦了做帮你注射毒品的护士? |
[22:55] | Come on, Octavia ! | 求你,奥克塔维亚,让我在这留几天吧 |
[22:56] | let me stay here just a few more nights. | |
[22:57] | I swear, I’m clean. | 我发誓,我不吸毒了 |
[22:59] | She was a soft touch, wasn’t she? | 她是个很容易相信别人的人,不是吗? |
[23:01] | The kind of people you work until eventually they get wise. | 那种你可以一直欺骗直到他们最终醒悟 |
[23:04] | Maybe decide to leave their troubles behind. | 也许就此决定抛开一切麻烦离开 |
[23:07] | Leave the city, the drugs, the crime. | 离开这城市,毒品,犯罪 |
[23:09] | Maybe move upstate. | 或许会往州的北方去 |
[23:10] | I just wanted to talk to her. | 我只是想跟她谈谈 |
[23:13] | Okay, good. | 好,很好 |
[23:14] | So how’d you get in? | 那么你是怎么进去的? |
[23:16] | She would let me in before she locked up. | 她会在锁上门之前让我进去的 |
[23:20] | But last night, I go around there, | 但是昨晚我在他们附近走动的时候发现后门是开着的 |
[23:23] | and the back door is open. | |
[23:32] | So you go shoot up, and don’t call the cops. | 所以你就去注射毒品了,但是并没有叫警察 |
[23:35] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你我要怎样 |
[23:36] | I’m going to put you up for a few days. | 我这几天会给你安排食宿 |
[23:39] | But if I find out you did this thing, | 但是如果我发现是你做的的话 |
[23:41] | I’m going to put you away for good. | 我会让你在监狱里待一辈子的 |
[23:57] | I heard Terrell’s making progress. | 听说特瑞尔开始渐渐配合了 |
[23:59] | Yeah, enough to take a look at Jose. | 对,对何塞的调查也差不多了 |
[24:01] | He confirm? | 他承认了? |
[24:03] | Terrell say he never saw him before. | 特瑞尔说他从没见过他 |
[24:05] | So, Jose walks in, sees his dead sister and starts shooting up? | 因此,何塞就走进去了, 看见了他死去的妹妹,然后注射了毒品? |
[24:09] | Leaving a bloody syringe in the Dumpster? | 在垃圾罐里面就留下了一个带血的注射器? |
[24:11] | Guy’s a junkie. | 那家伙毒瘾很大 |
[24:13] | Probably to him, made sense at the time. | 对他来说,可能那时候这样是有意义的 |
[24:15] | We went back to square one. | 我们重新回到一区一系列的事件 |
[24:16] | Sequence of events. | |
[24:17] | We know where everyone started | 我们知道是怎么开始的 |
[24:18] | we know where everyone ended up, | 也知道是以什么结束的 |
[24:19] | but the middle’s a blank. | 但是中间过程就完全是一个空白 |
[24:20] | How do we move forward? | 那么我们怎么继续? |
[24:22] | By going back. | 回去重新来过 |
[24:23] | Follow up on trace you pulled from the tape. | 跟着我们从胶带上得到的 |
[24:25] | See if we missed anything. | 线索,看看我们是不是错过了什么 |
[24:26] | I’m gonna see if I can pull anything off the front door. | 我去看看能不能从前门得到什么线索 |
[24:46] | Pollen. | 花粉? |
[24:48] | How’d that get there? | 这东西怎么会在这的? |
[25:09] | Someone looked in the door. | 有人从门外往里面看 |
[26:19] | Lamar Adams? | 拉马.亚当斯? |
[26:21] | Who wants to know? | 谁在叫我? |
[26:23] | Lamar, you want to tell us what you were doing | 告诉我们你昨晚在 |
[26:24] | at Quality Cafe on Flatbush last night? | Flatbush的Quality咖啡厅干了些什么? |
[26:26] | If I was even there, maybe picking up a girl. | 如果我是真的在那的话,也只可能去去接马子 |
[26:28] | See anything unusual? | 看见有什么不对劲的地方了吗? |
[26:29] | It’s unusual a girl doesn’t wait to meet me, that’s all. | 不对劲的只有一个女的没有等着见我,就那样 |
[26:32] | She’s lucky I didn’t see her. I’d have kicked her ass for sure. | 她很走运,我没看见她,否则我会好好教训她一顿的 |
[26:34] | Had run all the way to Flatbush for nothing. | 因为让我白去了Flatbush一趟 |
[26:36] | Hey, a bunch of people were killed last night, smart guy. | 喂,昨天一群人在那被杀了,小兄弟 |
[26:39] | Including one Gina Robson. | 包括一个叫吉娜.罗布森的女的 |
[26:41] | Mean anything to you? | 对你来说也没意义吗? |
[26:45] | Y’all think I had something to do with that? | 你认为我跟那件事有干系吗? |
[26:46] | I don’t know. You saying you were there? | 我不知道,你说你在那的? |
[26:48] | I pulled your prints off the door, Lamar. | 我从门上找到了你的指纹,别耍花招了,拉马 |
[26:49] | Stop playing games. | |
[26:51] | I was there, I looked in the door. | 我是在那的,我当时在往门里面看 |
[26:52] | It was a little after 11:00. | 那时是十一点多一点 |
[26:58] | Look, I ain’t seen nothing. | 听着,我什么也没看见,我能给你们说的就这些 |
[26:59] | That’s all I got to say to y’all. | |
[27:00] | You think? | 你认为呢? |
[27:02] | You like throwing a football around, Lamar? | 喜欢打橄榄球,拉马? |
[27:05] | Or is that blue wristband’s just a… | 那不然那个漂亮的蓝色护腕只是个… |
[27:07] | a style thing? | 用来体现个性的? |
[27:10] | This is taken on our honeymoon. | 这是在我们度蜜月的时候拍的 |
[27:15] | He preferred his version. | 但是他喜欢这个版本 |
[27:21] | My parents were married for 50 years. | 我的父母结婚有50多年了 |
[27:24] | My dad would look at my mom, say she made him feel whole. | 我父亲会看着我母亲…说她就是他的全部 |
[27:28] | You were away when… | 那时候你不在…? |
[27:30] | I was visiting my mother in Connecticut. | 我到康涅狄格州去看望我的母亲去了 |
[27:33] | Can you imagine if I came home and found him? | 你能想象如果我回家了发现他是什么样子? |
[27:35] | Did he even think about that? | 他会想过吗? |
[27:38] | Did you know he was planning on doing this? | 你知道他是否正在计划截肢呢? |
[27:41] | It was pretty obvious that it was on his mind. | 很显然他已经有这个想法了 |
[27:43] | He used to strap up his leg and go to this rehab in Trenton and pretend. | 他在特伦顿的这个房子里的时候, 就常常用带子把腿系住装做是一个截肢过的人 |
[27:50] | That damned Joe. | 那个可恶的乔 |
[27:51] | what’s is name? | 叫什么来着?– |
[27:53] | kept coming up with new ideas: | 一直不停地替他出主意 |
[27:54] | “Here, try this, this will work. | 马上就应该开始 |
[27:56] | They’ll have to take it off now.” | |
[27:59] | He would drill himself, cut himself. | 他会用钻子钻他的腿 用刀子割他的腿 |
[28:02] | He froze his leg in dry ice once. | 他曾经有一次把他的腿放进干冰里面 |
[28:08] | It’s called apotemnophilia. | 那种病叫断肢癖 |
[28:11] | Body Integrity Identity Disorder. | 身体一致性紊乱 |
[28:14] | People who hate some part of themselves | 当一个人讨厌他身体的某个部分的时候 |
[28:15] | think it’s causing all their problems. | 他就会认为他的所有毛病都是那个部分所引起的 |
[28:18] | We’re hoping you’ll be able help us find whoever did this | 我们希望在这种事情再发生在别的人身上以前 |
[28:20] | to Frank before it happens to someone else. | 你能够帮助我们找到是谁对福兰克做出这些事的 |
[28:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:24] | Well, it’s illegal to perform surgery without a medical license, | 因为在没有医疗执照的情况下擅自执行手术是不合法的 |
[28:27] | and this case involves criminally negligent homicide at the least. | 而且这件事至少是属于过失杀人罪 |
[28:32] | I didn’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[28:36] | I figured he would get over it. | 我认为他会从手术中恢复的 |
[28:41] | I, uh, I guess he did. | 是的,我是这样想的 |
[28:47] | You’re going to need to call the M.E.’s office | 你准备给M.E.的办公室 |
[28:49] | to make arrangements for Frank’s body. | 打电话让他作好截肢的准备工作 |
[28:51] | He didn’t want his body when be was alive, | 他还活着的时候根本不想要他那副身体 |
[28:53] | I certainly don’t want it now that he’s dead. | 当然现在我也不想了,因为他已经死了 |
[29:13] | You ready for some good news? | 要听好消息吗? |
[29:15] | I hope, I already have some. | 我希望我已经找到一些了 |
[29:17] | Found a possible source for the blue fibers. | 找到那个蓝色纤维可能的出处了 |
[29:20] | The handprint puts this kid Lamar Adams at the scene. | 指纹记录下了拉马.亚当斯那孩子在现场 |
[29:24] | Maybe these fibers put him with the tape. | 可能这些纤维会把他跟胶带联系起来 |
[29:34] | Cotton. | 棉制的 |
[29:35] | Fibers from the tape are synthetic. | 而胶带上粘的是人造纤维 |
[29:36] | Now, are you ready for some good news? | 现在,要听好消息了吗? |
[29:38] | Here, take a look at this. | 这儿,看看这个 |
[29:42] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[29:44] | Duct tape analysis. | 银色宽胶带的分析报告 |
[29:45] | It determines the adhesive used for the tape found at the scene. | 它决定了现场的胶带用的黏合剂的类型 |
[29:48] | Looks like a common type of duct tape. | 看起来就象是普通的胶带啊 |
[29:50] | Wh-What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么? |
[29:51] | Trace came back on that unknown that I found in the tape used to tie Octavia Figueroa. | 从绑奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉的胶带上 发现那个不明物体上面找到了线索 |
[29:56] | look at the XRF results. | 看看XRF的结果 |
[29:59] | I thought it was a hair fragment, | 我原来以为那是头发的部分 |
[30:01] | but its main component is alumino-silicate, with traces of zirconium. | 但它的主要部分却是铝硅酸盐,还有微量的锆 |
[30:04] | Zirconium oxide. | 氧化锆 |
[30:07] | It’s a heat-resistant material. | 那是种耐热的材料 |
[30:08] | Its primary application is tape used for… | 主要应用在用来临时修理汽车的胶带上 |
[30:11] | …temporary auto repair, especially mufflers. | 特别是消音器上 |
[30:13] | And they’d be in the same place because… | 这两样东西在一起说明… |
[30:15] | Two different duct tapes were used in the same shop. | 在同一间店用了两种不同的胶带 |
[30:17] | All right, so if we cross-reference | 那好,如果我们互相参见推销这两种胶带店铺 |
[30:19] | the distributors of the two tapes, we can narrow down our search criteria. | 我们就可以缩小调查的范围了 |
[30:22] | You got a manufacturer on the heat-resistant material? | 你有制造耐热材料的制造商的名字吗? |
[30:25] | Yeah. I’m punching it in right now | 是的,我马上找出来 |
[30:26] | and cross-referencing tape distributors. | 再互相对照胶带的制造商 |
[30:32] | Tox report on Frank Hertzberg. | 托克斯带来的有关福兰克.海兹博格的报告 |
[30:34] | Great… | 恩… |
[30:37] | Yup, he was pretty dopped up. | 他剂量增加了很多 |
[30:38] | Acetaminophen, Tetracycline, Oxycodone, | 乙酰氨基酚,四环素,欧克西克锭 |
[30:41] | Antibiotics and pain-killers. | 抗生素和镇痛剂 |
[30:43] | Standard post-op prescriptions. | 标准的手术后的药方 |
[30:47] | Cefoxitin. | 头孢西丁 |
[30:49] | It’s a pre-op medication. | 这是种外科手术的药方 |
[30:50] | You can’t get a prescription for it, | 一般是不能买到的,只有在医院里面才能拿到 |
[30:51] | you can only get it in a hospital. | |
[30:53] | You were instructed to stop removing healthy limbs | 你被荷兰政府命令不能移除健康人的肢体 |
[30:56] | by the Dutch government. | |
[30:57] | Completely legal procedures at that time. | 在那个时候是完全合法的 |
[31:00] | But you have a history of cooperating | 但是你曾经协作过那些 |
[31:01] | with the requests of people like Frank Hertzberg who wound themselves to force doctors to amputate. | 自残自己然后强迫医生给自己截肢的人 |
[31:06] | When you repaired his leg a year and a half ago, | 当你一年半以前修复他的腿的时候 |
[31:08] | you knew the wound was self-inflicted. | 你已经知道那些伤是病人自己弄上去的 |
[31:10] | And I knew it was only a matter of time | 而且我还知道那是他不久以前又弄上去的 |
[31:12] | before he tried again. | |
[31:13] | Did he ask you to perform amputation? | 他有叫你帮他截肢吗? |
[31:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:16] | But I refused. | 但是我拒绝了 |
[31:18] | But you prescribed the medications that were found at the scene. | 但是现场找到了你给他开的药 |
[31:20] | Those medications date from the operation on his leg. | 那些药要追溯到他胫骨手术的那时了 |
[31:24] | And the preoperative antibiotics? | 那手术前的抗生素怎么说? |
[31:26] | Drugs are stolen from hospitals every day. | 每天医院都有药品被偷 |
[31:29] | Patients, visitors, hospital staff… | 病人,来探望的人,医院职员… |
[31:33] | I would have liked to help Frank, | 如果不是要搭上我的前途的话,我想我会帮福拉克的 |
[31:35] | never at the risk of my career. | |
[31:39] | Five auto shops ordered both our duct tape and muffler repair tape, | 有5间汽车修理店提供现场的那种胶带和修理消音器的胶带 |
[31:43] | and one of them is owned by Otavia’s boyfriend. | 其中有一间是奥克塔维亚的男朋友开的 |
[31:45] | I’ve been meaning to take my car into the shop. | 我正想把我的车也开去修修 |
[31:47] | Two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[31:49] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[32:01] | This is the same car we saw at the hospital. | 这辆车和我们在医院看见的车同一辆 |
[32:04] | So Octavia was your girlfriend? | 奥克塔维亚是你的女朋友? |
[32:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:07] | And those children at the hospital, are they yours with Octavia? | 医院那些孩子是你和奥克塔维亚的吗? |
[32:10] | Yup. | 是的 |
[32:11] | We’re sorry for your loss, Luis. | 对你失去了这么多东西我们也很痛苦,路易斯 |
[32:13] | Did she talk about anybody at work making threats? | 她曾经对你说过工作的时候被威胁过吗? |
[32:15] | Any customers…? | 或者是顾客…? |
[32:17] | No. I mean, there’s always people trying to cause trouble you know, | 没有,我的意思是总有人会惹麻烦 |
[32:20] | but nothing she couldn’t handle. | 但是她都能够解决 |
[32:22] | Is this your car right there? | 停在这的是你的车吗? |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:24] | It’s nice. | 好车 |
[32:26] | Mind if I take a look at it? | 介意我看看吗? |
[32:29] | What for? | 要干什么? |
[32:30] | Do you want us to get a warrant? | 你想让我们去拿张逮捕令吗? |
[32:32] | No. | 不 |
[32:34] | I mean… Yeah, go ahead. | 我的意思是…当然不介意 |
[32:37] | You always keep your tape piled up back there all together like that? | 你通常把你的胶带排在那吗? 全部都在一起吗? |
[32:39] | Heat tape? | 阻热胶带,银色宽胶带 |
[32:40] | Duct tape? | |
[32:44] | Yeah. What of it? | 是的,什么意思? |
[33:14] | You’re gonna need to clear a few things up for us, Luis. | 你得跟我们去说明一些事了,路易斯 |
[33:29] | How long I got to stay here, man? | 我还得在这待多久,我的孩子就要放学回家了 |
[33:30] | My kids will be home from school. | |
[33:36] | That tape is from around the neck of Octavia Figueroa. | 这胶带是奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉的脖子周围的 |
[33:40] | The blue fibers are from the carpet inside the trunk of your car. | 蓝色的纤维是从你汽车后厢的毯子上来的 |
[33:44] | It’s got nothing to do with me, man. | 天,这跟我没关系 |
[33:47] | Maybe she took it out of my car. | 可能是她从我车上拿的 |
[33:48] | You think of that? | 你们认为呢? |
[33:49] | We’re going to go take a look at your place, Luis. | 我们要去你家看看能否发现餐厅里面的东西 |
[33:51] | See if we can find anything from the diner. | |
[33:53] | My apartment, my shop, whatever, man. | 我的家,车店,不管什么,随便 |
[33:56] | I’ll take that as informed consent. | 我会把它当做你知情同意的 |
[33:58] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[33:59] | I can walk out of here right now. | 我现在能马上从这离开 |
[34:01] | What’s the hurry, Luis? | 为什么这么急呢?路易斯? |
[34:02] | I mean, don’t you want to stick around when we find the guy | 我的意思是,你就不想等到 |
[34:05] | who killed the mother of your children? | 我们发现杀了你孩子母亲的家伙的时候吗? |
[34:11] | We found nothing in Luis’ apartment, | 我们在路易斯家里什么也没发现 |
[34:12] | so this is where we look now. | 所以现在我们要调查这儿 |
[34:14] | We looking for anything in particular? | 我们要找一些特别的地方? |
[34:15] | Yeah, to put him at the scene. | 是的,让他和现场联系的地方 |
[34:17] | You think we got enough experience | 你认为我们调查其他人垃圾的经验够吗? |
[34:18] | going through other people’s garbage? | |
[34:22] | Notice how we always get put on trash detail. | 注意我们平常是如何和垃圾打交道的 |
[34:26] | Hey, when you make it to second grade, | 嘿,当你提到第2级的时候就不会再有这些事了,朋友 |
[34:27] | it’ll be a thing of the past, my friend. | |
[34:29] | From your lips to God’s ear. | 希望你的话会成为现实 |
[34:31] | Let’s just get this stuff together | 我们把这些东西收到一起然后带回实验室,怎样? |
[34:32] | and we’ll get it back to the lab, huh? | 好 |
[34:36] | After I extracted the rod, | 把金属棒取出来之后 |
[34:38] | I was able to reconstruct the bone. | 我就可以重建那跟骨头 |
[34:43] | Most of the end of the femur is still intact. | 股骨末端大部分都是完好无损的 |
[34:45] | I also have a couple of sample femurs. | 我还有两个股骨的样本 |
[34:47] | Great. | 非常好 |
[34:49] | You see this dark edge at the bottom of the cut? | 你看到骨头表面的这个黑色的边缘吗? |
[34:53] | Could that be a burn mark? | 那会是烧过的痕迹吗? |
[34:54] | It could be. | 有可能 |
[34:55] | See how there’s a slight curve to the cut? | 看看这些切口的小弯是怎么来的? |
[34:58] | Which would cause the blade to jam. | 这东西会挡住刀 |
[35:00] | Yeah. | |
[35:00] | All right, let’s try it. | 是的 好,让我们来试试 |
[35:02] | I matched the blades as well as I could. | 我尽量找了一个差不多的刀 |
[35:04] | These should suit your purpose. | 应该能符合你的要求 |
[35:07] | Blade’s almost identical. | 这刀几乎一模一样 |
[35:09] | Should behave in an identical way. | 我们也要尽量模仿得一样 |
[35:16] | I’m putting a tremendous amount of strain on the blade. | 我用了很大的劲在到刀上 |
[35:23] | It requires a lot more power. | 这东西很费电 |
[35:32] | Power. | 电 |
[35:33] | The saw stopped when the electricity cut off. | 断电之后锯刀就会停下来 |
[36:18] | Remind us, | 我们想起了– |
[36:19] | why were you there? | 为什么你当时会在那? |
[36:20] | I was responding to a police radio call. | 我听见了警察无线电的声音 |
[36:23] | Are you going somewhere with this ? | 你们去什么地方都要带上它,因为我要回去上班 |
[36:23] | ’cause I got to get back to work. | 你们去什么地方都要带上它,因为我要回去上班 |
[36:25] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[36:27] | Look at the time on the clock. | 看看这钟上的时间 |
[36:30] | Detective Taylor and I arrived at 10:45. | 泰勒探员和我10:45的时候到的 |
[36:35] | So the clock’s broken? | 这样的话这钟坏了吗? |
[36:37] | There’s nothing wrong with the clock. | 没有,钟是好的 |
[36:39] | It’s not set wrong, because… | 不是时间没设对,因为 |
[36:41] | …all the clocks in the apartment | 这栋公寓所有的钟在某段时间都停了 |
[36:44] | are wrong by the same amount of time. | |
[36:46] | Something must have happened to the electricity, like… | 电力供应肯定出了问题,比如… |
[36:51] | blown fuse, maybe? | 可能保险烧了? |
[36:53] | And being overloaded by | 因为一种电器用电过多导致电力过载… |
[36:54] | an appliance pulling too much juice. | |
[36:57] | Like a surgical saw? | 比如手术用的电锯? |
[36:59] | You started the surgery and everything was going fine. | 你开始了手术,然后一切都很顺利 |
[37:02] | Then you had some problems with the saw… | 但是后来电锯出了点问题… |
[37:07] | …so you finished the cut with a hand saw, | 所以你用手锯继续锯完了 |
[37:09] | sewed up Frank Hertzberg, cleaned up and got out. | 给福兰克.海兹博格缝了几针,清理现场完后就走了 |
[37:16] | You say that, you got nothing that puts me there, cutting on this guy. | 你们这样说,但是你们没有证据说明我在那锯这家伙 |
[37:19] | No, I got a clean print on the breaker box. | 不,我在开关闸那找到了你一个很清楚的指纹 |
[37:22] | Matches the prints in your employment file. | 和你的工作文件上的指纹一样 |
[37:26] | The saw blew the fuse. | 电锯让保险烧坏了 |
[37:28] | You finished the cut, | 锯完之后你就把开关拨了 |
[37:30] | you threw the switch, | |
[37:32] | but you took your gloves off first. | 但是你先已经把手套脱了 |
[37:43] | He begged me to do it. | 他求我做的 |
[37:45] | I called him a couple of times. | 我给他打过2次电话 |
[37:46] | When he didn’t answer, I figured his wife must have come home. | 他没有接之后,我知道他妻子肯定没有回家 |
[37:48] | And you went back why? | 然后你就又回去了一趟,为什么? |
[37:50] | Cause you got a call on the scanner? | 因为你听到了扫描仪旁边的叫声? |
[37:53] | Figured you’d go back to cover your ass? | 认为你还得再处理一趟 |
[38:00] | How’d you meet him? | 你是怎么遇到他的? |
[38:02] | I was the respondent when he shot himself in his leg. | 他开枪打他的腿的时候,我是被告 |
[38:05] | A few months ago, he… | 几个月以前,他…他找到我 |
[38:06] | he tracked me down. | |
[38:08] | He asked me if I could help him. | 问我能否帮助他 |
[38:09] | For ten G’s. | 然后会给我报酬 |
[38:12] | I’m… I’m studying premed. | 我…我在医科大学读预科 |
[38:14] | I’m trying to get back to school, | 我想回到学校,然后我知道我该怎么做了 |
[38:15] | so I know what to do. | |
[38:17] | I figured maybe I could help him. | 我想我可能能帮他 |
[38:20] | You ever hear of the Hippocratic Oath, Doctor? | 你没听说过, |
[38:23] | The part that says “First, do no harm”? | 医生首要的原则是不能伤害到病人吗? |
[38:27] | That factor into your thinking at all? | 你一点也没把那个计算在内吗? |
[38:29] | The guy was shooting himself. | 那家伙要自己开枪打自己 |
[38:31] | How big a risk could it be? | 这会冒多大的危险呢? |
[38:32] | I wanted to help him out… | 我只是想帮助他 |
[38:36] | ..and make a few bucks. | …同时挣点钱 |
[38:39] | I guess I thought, you know, | 我想我是思考过的,你知道 |
[38:41] | what’s the worst thing that could happen? | 接下来最坏可能发生什么情况? |
[39:10] | Next time I say a case is in the garbage, remind me of this moment. | 下次我会说案件的关键在垃圾 这种时候提醒我 |
[39:15] | All right, I cleaned most of the blood from the bag, | 我把包上大部分的血都清理了 |
[39:17] | so we should be able to match the machine extrusion marks and perforations | 那么我们就能一个包一个包的比较它们的压记和孔 |
[39:20] | from one bag to the next, as it came off the roll. | 就象卷成筒后那样 |
[39:23] | All right, there’s damage, | 好,虽然有损坏 |
[39:24] | but the tears and perforations are still intact at the end. | 但是边上的撕口和孔还完好无损 |
[39:27] | And what are we hoping to find? | 那么我们想找到什么? |
[39:29] | A match to the bag that we took from Luis’ trash. | 和我们从路易斯的垃圾中相配的 |
[39:54] | The end of this sequence | 这些的边应该和筒相配 |
[39:56] | should match the roll, | |
[39:57] | but it doesn’t… | 但是并不… |
[40:02] | …because Luis took one of the bags with him. | …因为路易斯身上带着一个 |
[40:11] | I gotcha. | 找到了 |
[40:15] | This case is in the bag. | 这件案子的突破口就在袋子上 |
[40:17] | Hey, Luis, we got a survivor said the killer made him tape the others. | 嘿,路易斯 有一个幸存者说凶手让绑住其他人 |
[40:21] | What’s he going to say when we put you in a lineup | 我们把你带到他面前他让他看看,他会怎么说呢? |
[40:23] | and have him take a look? | |
[40:24] | I look like a lot of guys. | 我和很多人都长的象 |
[40:26] | People tell me that all the time. | 他们都这么说 |
[40:28] | You use these to get in? | 你是用这些进去的吗? |
[40:30] | We pulled pollen from the glass on the door. | 我们在门的玻璃上提取到了花粉 |
[40:34] | You got them to open the door. | 你让他们开门 |
[40:37] | Come on, open up. | 快,开门 |
[40:39] | I have flowers. | 我带花了 |
[40:46] | You tried to get everyone downstairs. | 你试图让每个人都到楼下去 |
[40:48] | Octavia wants us all to go downstairs. | 奥克塔维亚让我们都下楼去 |
[40:57] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[40:58] | But Najiv ran. | 但是纳基夫跑了 |
[41:12] | You made Terrell bag and tape, and you shot ’em all. | 你让特瑞尔绑住他们, |
[41:15] | I wasn’t there. | 用袋子套住他们,然后把他们挨个杀死 我没在那 |
[41:16] | We found this bag at your shop. | 在你的店里面我们找到了这个袋子 |
[41:18] | And your fingerprints are all over it. | 你的指纹上面到处都是 |
[41:22] | You tried to make it look like a robbery. | 你想让这事看起来象一件抢劫案 |
[41:28] | I wasn’t there. | 我没在那 |
[41:29] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:31] | Criminals are like animals, | 犯罪者就象动物一样– |
[41:32] | you leave tracks, we find them. | 你留下了踪迹,我们找到了 |
[41:34] | That’s what we do. | 那就是我们所做的 |
[41:35] | Like flowers, like casings, like duct tape, | 就象花,子弹,宽胶带,还有口袋 |
[41:39] | like bags. They all put you at the scene. | 它们都证实了你在现场 |
[41:43] | You got to understand, man… | 但你们要理解… |
[41:45] | Oh, we do understand. | 噢,我们完全理解 |
[41:47] | Octavia was going to Albany | 奥克塔维亚要带着你的孩子去 |
[41:48] | to get away from her junkie brother and she was going with your kids. | 奥尔巴尼,为了避开她那个吸毒成性的兄弟 |
[41:53] | It’s hard, isn’t it? | 很难,不是吗? |
[41:54] | To look somebody in the eye | 看着别人的眼睛 |
[41:56] | and shoot them at close range. | 然后近距离射杀他们 |
[41:58] | Thought it would be easy when you walked through the door, | 虽然你走进门的时候认为很简单,但事实并不这样 |
[41:59] | but it wasn’t. That’s why you put the bags over their heads. | 那就是你在他们头上套上袋子的原因 |
[42:39] | I read your preliminary report. | 我看了你初步的报告 |
[42:43] | Good job, Danny. | 干的好,丹尼 |
[42:51] | You’re on the promotion grid. | 等着晋升吧 |
[42:57] | I can’t wrap my head around it, Mac. | 我脑子里一直在想,马克 |
[43:01] | You get up… | 你起床… |
[43:04] | go to work… | 去工作… |
[43:07] | see the people that you know… | 看着周围认识的人们 |
[43:10] | you talk, you laugh… | 交谈…欢笑… |
[43:15] | you’re living your life. | 你用你的方式活着 |
[43:16] | And then, suddenly, boom… | 然后,突然,轰一下… |
[43:20] | …it’s just over. | …就都完了 |
[43:23] | Just like that. | 就象那样 |
[43:24] | You never even saw it coming. | 你甚至都不知道那个时刻已经到来 |
[43:37] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 08 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |