时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Listen, all you New Yorkers… | |
[00:56] | That’s my baby! | 那是我的宝贝 |
[01:09] | Tear it up, Francais ! | 撕开它,Francais |
[01:20] | Hello? | Hello?是谁? |
[01:22] | Who is this? | |
[01:23] | Baby, this is Deejay Banner. | 是DJ Banner |
[01:24] | You feeling me? | 你感觉到我吗 |
[01:25] | Oui. | 感觉到了 |
[01:26] | You want some of this? | 这样如何 |
[01:29] | Oui… | 很好 噢 |
[01:39] | Want some of this? | 要这样吗 |
[01:44] | Ooh-ooh | |
[01:46] | Banner. | Banner(法语) |
[01:47] | Who’s your daddy now? | 现在谁是老大啊 |
[01:57] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[01:59] | Banner! Banner! Banner! | |
[02:02] | All right, all right, | all right, all right, all right. 好了 |
[02:04] | A lot of big things is happening inside here today. | 今天这里发生了很多大事 |
[02:06] | We got a half hour before we announce the champion, so why don’t you blaze one before we crown one, all right? | 还有半小时将宣布冠军得主 在为他加冕之前我们尽情狂欢吧! |
[02:11] | Single ladies, come see me in the back. Word up. | 单身的女士到后台来找我吧,报告完毕 |
[02:21] | All right, all right, y’all, it’s about that time, y’all. | 好了,差不多到时间了 |
[02:23] | Winner of the 2004 Deejay Master Championship– | 2004年DJ大奖赛的冠军 |
[02:27] | not to mention bragging rights as the illest deejay in all five boroughs– | 不是吹牛,五个区里最炫的DJ |
[02:31] | say it with me, y’all: Deejay Banner! | 大家跟我一起喊:DJ |
[02:35] | Banner Yeah, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | |
[02:42] | Hey, yo, Banner. | 嘿,Banner |
[02:44] | Banner, you out there, baby, come up to the stage. | 亲爱的,你在吗?到台上来 |
[02:56] | I used to climb over the velvet rope at this place. | 从前我是沿着绳索爬进这里的 |
[02:58] | Now I’m ducking under crime scene tape. | 没想到现在要从犯罪现场的封条底下钻进来 |
[03:00] | Christopher | Christopher Marcus, 17 years old. |
[03:03] | Lives out in Far Rockaway. | Marcus17岁住在Far Rockaway |
[03:05] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[03:06] | Typical club death. | 典型的俱乐部之死,里面有200人 |
[03:08] | 200 people inside. | |
[03:10] | Nobody saw nothing. | 没有人看见发生什么事 |
[03:11] | Deejay championship. | DJ大奖赛,是转唱片的人的大联盟赛 |
[03:12] | It’s sort of like the Super Bowl for spinners, or as they call them nowadays, turntablists. | 现在他们把自己叫做唱盘音乐人 |
[03:28] | Looks like someone turned the tables on this guy. | 看起来有人要扭转干坤 |
[03:31] | Ends up the winner and ends up dead. | 为了当冠军把他杀死了 |
[03:34] | What do you get for second place? | 当亚军能得到什么呢? |
[03:53] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[04:00] | Season 01 Episode 05 | |
[04:39] | What do you got there? | 你那边有什么发现? |
[04:40] | A shred. | 碎片 线索的碎片还是垃圾的碎片 |
[04:41] | Shred of evidence or a shred of trash ? | 线索的碎片还是垃圾的碎片 |
[04:44] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会找到答案的 |
[04:47] | So you’re familiar with these deejay contests. | 你对这种DJ大奖赛满熟悉的? |
[04:50] | Yeah, I’m from Brooklyn. | 是的,我从布鲁克林区来的 |
[04:52] | All the kids I grew up with wanted to be a Grand Master. | 那里的小孩都希望长大以后成为大师 |
[04:55] | Grand Master ? | 大师? 对,就像DJ界的传奇人物: Grand Master |
[04:56] | Yeah, like a deejay legend : Grand Master Flash or a Jam Master Jay. | Flash 和 Jam Master Jay |
[05:00] | They paved the way for guys like Dre’ and Cube, Eminem and Jermaine Dupri. | 他们都为后来的 Dre’ and Cube Eminem and Jermaine Dupri等人铺了路 |
[05:06] | You like music like that ? | 你喜欢这样的音乐吗? |
[05:07] | I prefer crunk myself. | 我比较喜欢Crunk音乐 |
[05:09] | Yeah ? Well, Dumpster’s a bust. | Well,Dumpster乐队就挺出名的 |
[05:12] | Nothing. No weapons, no clothes. | 一无所有,没有武器,不穿衣服 |
[05:20] | Linear cast off. | 线状放射 |
[05:23] | Consistent with the killer standing here. | 和凶手站在这里吻合 |
[05:26] | He delivered the final stab. | 他在这里下了最后一刀 |
[05:35] | Didn’t quite finish the job, though. | 但是做的不干净 |
[05:37] | Victim made it to the door. | 受害人爬到门那边 |
[05:43] | Partial tread pattern. | 不完整的掌印 |
[05:45] | More distinct prints facing away from the door, then do a 180. | 更明显的痕迹是背着门的接着是180度转身 |
[05:49] | He went back inside. | 他进去了 |
[05:55] | So who called it in ? | 是谁打的电话? |
[05:56] | Personal assistant. | 私人助理 |
[05:58] | Claims she was already dead when she found her. | 她说发现她的时候她已经死了 |
[06:02] | Deborah Gayle. Isn’t she that big-time designer? | Deborah Gayle.她不就是那个有名的设计师吗? |
[06:05] | Yeah. The next Donna Karan. | 是的,Donna |
[06:07] | Clothes, purses, shoes. You name it, she makes them. | Karan第二 衣服钱包鞋子,你讲得出她做得到 |
[06:10] | And the entire world buys it. | 全世界都抢着来买 |
[06:12] | Can you imagine dropping $45 million for an apartment? | 你可以想象怎么花4千5百万美金来买一套公寓吗? |
[06:30] | She’s got an abrasion on her forehead. | 她的前额有擦伤 |
[06:33] | See if you can find the point of impact. There may be some blood. | 看看你能不能找到是什么弄的?也许会留下血迹 |
[06:37] | No obvious signs of struggle. | 没有明显挣扎过的痕迹 |
[06:47] | Broken fingernail. | 指甲断了 |
[06:51] | We’ve got something here. | 看这里 |
[07:06] | Yeah, it’s a cell phone. | 是个手机 |
[07:08] | Seconds as a PDA. | 也是部PDA |
[07:11] | She probably scheduled her whole life on this thing. | 她的所有日程恐怕都在里面 |
[07:13] | Something tells me this wasn’t on her agenda. | 我觉得她的日程表里没有死亡这一项 |
[07:17] | I came to pick up my last paycheck. | 我是来取最后的薪津的 |
[07:20] | Your last paycheck? | 最后的薪津? |
[07:21] | I quit two weeks ago. | 两星期前我辞职了 为什么? |
[07:22] | Why? | 因为当她的私人助理让我快要崩溃了 |
[07:23] | Because the life of a personal assistant isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | |
[07:27] | Miss Gayle was the queen of freak requests. | Gayle小姐总是提出无理的要求 |
[07:29] | 3:00 in the morning, she’d send me out to buy condoms with French ticklers. | 凌晨三点让我去给她买保险套 |
[07:33] | New Year’s Eve night, she sent me to buy three high-speed vibrators. | 除夕的夜晚她让我买了三个高速振荡器 |
[07:37] | And this is why I was born? | 难道这就是我活着的原因吗? |
[07:39] | Do you know if she had any plans tonight? | 你知道她今晚有什么计划吗? |
[07:41] | Did she go out with friends? | 要和朋友出去之类的 |
[07:42] | Miss Gayle didn’t have friends. | Gayle小姐没有朋友 |
[07:44] | She only had acquaintances she could control. | 她只认识一些可以操控的人 |
[07:48] | What happened when you got here? | 你到这里的时候发生了什么事? |
[07:50] | She didn’t come to the door, so I just went in. | 她没来开门 我就直接进来了 |
[08:02] | She was already dead. That’s when I called 911. | 她已经死了,我就打了911 |
[08:06] | How’d you get in ? | 你怎么进来的? |
[08:07] | I still had a set of her keys. | 我还有她的钥匙 |
[08:09] | You don’t seem very remorseful. | 你看起来没有自责的意思 |
[08:11] | I’m not. Look, were there times that I felt like killing her ? | 的确没有 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Give me a break. | 瞧,有时候我真想杀了她 |
[08:19] | I tried to save her life. | 你就放过我吧,我还试着挽救她的生命呢 |
[08:22] | I hope so, for your sake. | 为你自己着想,我也希望事实是这样 |
[08:29] | What was your relationship to Deejay Banner ? | 你和DJ Banner的关系如何? |
[08:31] | Banner was my boy, man. | Banner和我情同手足 |
[08:33] | He was coming up doing his deejay thing and I had my club thing jumping up. | 他当DJ 我主持俱乐部 |
[08:37] | We were supposed to come up in this game together, man. | 我们本应是最佳拍档 |
[08:39] | I mean, I knew he was gonna win. | 我是说我知道他会胜出 |
[08:40] | But somebody killed my twin, dawg. | 但是有人把我的兄弟杀了,老兄 |
[08:42] | Detective. | 是探员 随你怎么说 |
[08:43] | Whatever, man. | 随你怎么说 |
[08:45] | You a detective, right? Then detect. | 你是个探员的话就去好好侦察 |
[08:47] | We’re working as fast as we can. | 我们在尽力 |
[08:49] | Mr. Prince, you want to start striking the stage? | |
[08:52] | No. Hold off for a while. We’re gonna want to process it. | 不,先等一下 我们会处理的 |
[09:34] | He was standing right here. | 他当时站在这里 |
[09:37] | Mr. Francais ? | Francais先生? |
[09:39] | Deejay Francais. | 是DJ Francais |
[09:40] | Mr. Francais, when you were done with your set, where did you go ? | Francais先生,表演完了以后你到哪里去了? |
[09:44] | I went to the alley to smoke a cigarette. | 我到走道里抽了根烟 |
[09:46] | I was pissed… I lost. | 我当时很沮丧,我输了,要让脑子清醒一下 |
[09:48] | I went out to clear my head. | |
[09:55] | Must not have been too happy about Banner putting your girl on wax. | 在Banner的音乐里听到自己女朋友的声音 一定很不爽吧 是的 |
[09:58] | Oui, I wasn’t. | 但是在他做了那个惊人之举以后 |
[10:00] | After he pulled that stunt, believe me, somebody beat me to him. | 相信我,有人比我抢先一步了 我们不相信你只是在过道里抽了根烟 |
[10:04] | We don’t believe you went to the alley just to smoke. Let me see the bottom of your shoes, please. | 让我看看你的鞋底 我的鞋子? |
[10:07] | My shoe ? | 是的,你的鞋子 |
[10:09] | ;Yeah, your shoe. | |
[10:17] | What, am I under arrest ? | 难道我被捕了吗? |
[10:19] | Oui. Deejay Banner. | 答对了 |
[10:27] | Not often I get a celebrity on my slab. | 我的板台上可不常躺着明星就像唱片界的乔丹 |
[10:30] | He’s like the Michael Jordan of vinyl. | |
[10:33] | You should hear Aiden talk about this deejay world. | 你应该听Aiden说说DJ的世界 |
[10:36] | You close your eyes, she sounds like Queen Latifa. | 闭上双眼,她听起来就像Queen Latifa一样 |
[10:38] | What do you know about Queen Latifa ? | 关于Queen Latifa你都知道些什么? |
[10:40] | It’s my job to know a little something about everything. | 我的工作要求我什么都要懂一点 |
[10:47] | Two stab wounds to the left side of the chest… | 胸部左边被捅了两刀,相隔两英寸 |
[10:48] | … about an inch apart. One striking the 11th rib. | 一刀插到第11根肋骨 |
[10:51] | Proximity of the wounds suggests quick, successive stabs. | 相连的伤口意味着迅速而连续的袭击 |
[10:55] | Entrance wounds are small and puncture-like. | 伤口很小像刺伤,两边有凶器柄部的痕迹 |
[10:57] | You got thin hilt marks on the side of each. | |
[11:01] | – The stab in the neck the fatal wound ? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 颈部的插伤足以致命吗? 是的 |
[11:07] | Punctured the carotid artery and sternocleidomastoid muscle. | 穿过颈动脉和胸锁乳突肌 |
[11:12] | Our primary suspect didn’t have a drop of blood on his clothes. Where’s all the blood? | 我们的首要疑犯的衣服上一滴血也没有 血都到哪里去了呢? |
[11:17] | It’d be virtually impossible to inflict this type of wound without some blood transferring to the stabber. | 事实上要造成这种伤口凶手一定会沾到血迹的 |
[11:27] | Bruising around the ankles. | 脚踝上有淤伤 |
[11:31] | Foul play? | 违规行为? |
[11:32] | Could be several things. Could be from the dragging. | 原因可能有很多种 |
[11:38] | Hanging. Being held down, maybe. | 拖拽,悬挂,倒吊都有可能 |
[11:44] | How old are these contusions ? | 这些伤有多长时间了? |
[11:45] | Antemortem. | 在死之前就有了 |
[11:47] | Probably two or three days judging by the color. | 从颜色上看有两三天了吧 |
[11:49] | All right, keep me posted. | 好,我们保持联络 |
[12:00] | What do you have, Aiden ? | Aiden,你有什么发现? |
[12:02] | A lot of blood. | 大量血迹 |
[12:04] | Banner’s shirt. | Banner的衣服吗 |
[12:11] | See that ? | 看到了没? |
[12:12] | Isolated blood drop. | 分散的血迹,有一半在外面 |
[12:18] | Side of deposit is on the exterior. | 不是从里面或者前面渗出来的 |
[12:21] | Didn’t soak through from the inside or the front. | |
[12:23] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[12:27] | Stain is circular. | 血迹是环状的 |
[12:34] | It’s approximately 11 millimeters in diameter. | 直径约11毫米 |
[12:37] | Consistent with a gravitational drop striking the shirt at a 90-degree angle. | 和垂直滴落到衣服上的效果一致 |
[12:45] | This fell from above. | 是从上面滴下来的 |
[12:50] | Our crime scene just expanded. | 我们的犯罪现场范围扩大了 |
[13:06] | I got a cell phone. | 我找到一部手机 |
[13:23] | Where do these windows lead ? | 这些窗户是通到哪里的? |
[13:24] | VIP lounge, restroom. | VIP休息室和卫生间 |
[13:27] | Dust the outside on the ledge, would you? | 你清理一下楼梯好吗? |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:41] | The lack of blood is what’s puzzling me. | 找不到血迹这一点让我很迷惑 |
[13:46] | The stab wounds to the chest wouldn’t have produced much blood, but the one to the neck… | 胸部的伤口没有大量出血,但脖子上的 |
[13:50] | Would have been arterial spray. | 会引起动脉出血的 |
[13:53] | Unless the weapon wasn’t extracted right away. | 除非凶器没有马上被拔出 |
[14:00] | Yeah, it’s almost as if the weapon acted as a plug. | 是的,凶器就成了塞子 |
[14:02] | If that’s true, the stabbing started here… | 那样的话,从这里开始行凶 |
[14:07] | …and ended up down there. | 最后到了下面 |
[14:15] | The cause of death : asphyxiation by drowning. | 死因,溺水窒息而死 |
[14:18] | You’re sure she was alive at the time of submersion ? | 你肯定她沉下去的时候还活着吗 |
[14:20] | Mm-hmm, she had blood-stained foam around her mouth, which means air in her lungs. | 她的嘴边有带血的白泡沫证明肺部有空气 |
[14:24] | No bruising or fingernail impressions on the neck. | 颈部没有淤伤和指印 |
[14:26] | Doesn’t look like she was held underwater. | 看起来不像被按到水 |
[14:28] | This woman was in tip-top shape. | 这位女士一切保留完好 |
[14:30] | What about the abrasion on her head. Blunt force ? | 那头上的擦伤呢,是钝物吗? |
[14:32] | Maybe enough to knock her out? | 足以把她击倒? |
[14:34] | Fairly minor. Didn’t do much damage. | 那只是轻伤,没什么大碍 |
[14:36] | I noticed this, though. | 不过我发现了这个 |
[14:53] | Looks like paint. | 看起来像涂料 |
[14:58] | I’ll get this to Trace. | 我会把它交给Trace |
[15:00] | Manner of death? | 死因呢 |
[15:01] | Until the blood sample comes back from Tox, it looks like you got an old-fashioned drowning. | 在拿到血液样本试验出来之前 这看起来像一起普通的遇溺案件 |
[15:09] | That Angelina Jolie’s? | 是那个安洁莉娜裘莉的吗? |
[15:11] | Deborah Gayle’s. | 是Deborah Gayle的 |
[15:13] | She couldn’t swim. | 她不会游泳 |
[15:14] | She couldn’t swim? She had a pool in her living room. | 她不会游泳吗 那客厅为什么有游泳池 |
[15:16] | She ingested tetrodotoxin. | 她摄入了河豚毒素 |
[15:19] | Blowfish poisoning ? | 河豚鱼中毒? |
[15:20] | 1,200 times more deadly than cyanide. | 毒性比氰化物强1200倍 |
[15:24] | One fish has enough poison to kill 30 people. | 一条鱼足以至30人于死地 |
[15:29] | Paraesthesia can start in a matter of hours, eventually leading to increasing paralysis. | 好几个小时以后才会出现异常反应 最终导致瘫痪 |
[15:46] | You’re right. She couldn’t swim. | 你说的对,她不能游泳了 |
[15:49] | Dr. Hawkes was right, too : she drowned. | Hawkes医生说的也对,她是溺死的 |
[15:54] | This was left on the victim’s voicemail three days before the murder. | 这是凶杀案三天前死者收到的语音邮件 |
[15:58] | Three days. | 三天,刚好是Banner踝上的淤伤出现的时候 |
[15:59] | The approximate time Banner received those bruises on his ankles. Play it again. | 再放一次 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:07] | Primary sound is phone static. | 初步检查出来的是电话的静电声 |
[16:09] | Look at the Spectrographic Sonogram. | 看看声谱图 |
[16:14] | See all this early activity ? | 看这些前期活动 |
[16:16] | Cell phone reception. | 手机接收器,不规则的 |
[16:17] | It’s erratic. | |
[16:19] | Look at these waveforms at the end of the graph. They’re identical. | 看图表末端的波形,它们是一样的 |
[16:22] | Lose the cell phone noise. | 把手机杂音去掉 |
[16:31] | There’s no mistaking that sound. | 这回不会听错了 |
[16:33] | Vinyl. | 是唱片转动的声音 |
[16:52] | Mmm, something smells good. | 嗯,什么东西闻起来不错嘛 |
[16:55] | The red substance we found behind Deborah Gayle’s teeth ? | 在Deborah |
[16:58] | Nail polish. | Gayle的牙后面找到的红色物体 是指甲油 |
[16:59] | She was a nail biter ? | 她常咬指甲吗 |
[17:01] | Possibly. | 也许吧,但我们在指甲油里找到河豚鱼毒素 |
[17:02] | But get this. The polish had traces of blowfish poison on it. | |
[17:10] | We need to find that blowfish. | 我们要找到那条河豚鱼 |
[17:12] | That ought to do it. Not too burnt. | 这个应该帮得上忙,还没烧起来 |
[17:34] | Dinner, 8:00 p.m., Fuqua Sushi. | “8点 在Fuqua 寿司店吃晚饭” |
[17:37] | You hungry ? | 你饿了吗? |
[17:53] | Oh, that can’t be sanitary. | 噢,那一定不卫生 |
[17:55] | Who cares if it’s sanitary? | 谁在乎那卫不卫生呢?我只想看菜单 |
[17:57] | I want to see the menu. | |
[17:59] | I heard about these naked sushi parties. But a restaurant ? | 我听说过这种女体盛的宴会,但是一整家餐厅? |
[18:05] | Are you gonna be able to focus ? | 你能集中精神吗 |
[18:08] | I’m all over it. | 我完全被迷住了 |
[18:10] | No way my sushi killed a customer. | 我的寿司是不会把客人毒死的 |
[18:12] | Mr. Katsui, with all due respect… | 胜井先生,很不幸 |
[18:14] | Deborah Gayle died of blowfish poisoning two hours after… | Deborah Gayle死于河豚鱼中毒 就在(晚餐)两个小时之后 |
[18:17] | – Fugu! – Excuse me ? | 对不起? |
[18:19] | In Japan, it’s called fugu. | 在日本,我们把河豚叫FUGU |
[18:21] | For very special clients only. | 仅供特殊客人选用 |
[18:23] | Miss Gayle is a very special client. | Gayle小姐是贵宾,一片她就付了500美金 |
[18:26] | She paid $500 for one piece. | |
[18:28] | Fugu. Got it. | 是Fugu 我知道了 |
[18:30] | She ate it and she died. | 她吃了然后死了 |
[18:32] | She cannot die from fugu. | 她不可能因为吃了fugu而死掉 |
[18:34] | I always taste it first. | 出于习俗,我总在客人面前吃第一片 |
[18:36] | Custom. | |
[18:46] | You got blowfish… sorry… Fugu, left over from last night ? | 你有昨晚剩下的河豚,不,应该是fugu 吗? |
[18:49] | Of course. Very expensive. | 当然有,很贵的 |
[18:51] | We’ll be taking that with us. | 我们会把它带走 |
[18:57] | Brings me back, my lord. | 天啊,就像回到过去一样 |
[19:01] | Two turntables and a microphone. | 两个转盘加一个麦克风 |
[19:04] | Mac, Disco Placid. Farmed in from Las Vegas. Living in New York now. | Mac,这是Disco Placid.在洛杉机出道 现在住在纽约 |
[19:08] | Disco, Detective Mac Taylor. | Disco,这位是探员 Mac Taylor |
[19:09] | – Big Mac, my man. – Welcome. | 嘿Mac老兄 你好 |
[19:11] | I asked Disco here to listen to the message on Banner’s voicemail. | 我叫Disco来听Banner 语音邮件里的信息 |
[19:15] | Yeah, they chart this stuff like music. | 是的,他们把这些像音乐一样描绘 |
[19:16] | They call it “TTM.” | 把这个叫做TTN |
[19:17] | Turntablist Transcription Methodology. The graph represents sounds, right ? | 唱盘音乐人的记谱方法图象代表了声音,对吗? |
[19:21] | Usually, yeah. But this is more than just sound. This cat right here was trying to say something. | 对,通常是这样,但这不仅如此 这个人想说点什么 |
[19:26] | What do you mean ? | 你的意思是? |
[19:26] | Well, in order to appreciate the message, you have to appreciate the audio. | 要欣赏信息首先要学会欣赏音效 |
[19:31] | Learn the terminology. | 学些术语 |
[19:32] | There are a number of different scratches. | 有一系列不同的刮盘法,有雷射 |
[19:34] | You got the “laser.” | |
[19:37] | Then you got the “scribble.” | 乱画 |
[19:40] | The “crab.” | 生气 |
[19:43] | What they call the “chirp.” | 鸟鸣 |
[19:46] | Laser, scribble, chirp, what does it mean ? | 雷射 乱画 鸟鸣 这是什么意思? |
[19:48] | Let’s play the message. | 我们放一遍留言吧 |
[19:53] | Laser, laser, chirp, scribble. | 雷射 雷射 鸟鸣 乱画 |
[19:56] | What were those last three sounds ? | 最后那三声是什么? |
[19:57] | That’s what they call a stab. | 那叫做刺伤 |
[20:00] | Banner was stabbed three times. Play it again. | Banner被刺了3刀 再放一次 |
[20:05] | Stab, stab, stab. | 一刀 两刀 三刀 |
[20:07] | I think this was more than a message. | 我觉得这不仅仅是个口信 |
[20:10] | It was a threat. | 是个恐吓 |
[20:12] | Disco. | |
[20:23] | What, is this about Banner ? | 怎么啦 是关于Banner的吗? |
[20:29] | Catchy tune, huh ? | 记起来了吗? |
[20:30] | I recognize the flavor. | 听出来了 |
[20:32] | So do we. | 我们也听出来了 它们留在Banner的语音邮件里 |
[20:33] | That was left on Banner’s voicemail. Three stabs. We traced the call to your studio. | 刺了3刀 我们追踪到电话是从你工作室打出的 |
[20:38] | Damn, you fine. | 你长得真辣 |
[20:40] | You ever want to ditch that blue for this black, I’ll lay you down anytime. | 什么时候你不要警察来跟我的话 |
[20:45] | Oh, you want to talk dirty ? | 我随时奉陪,你要讲脏话是吧走着瞧 |
[20:46] | Believe me, I will cuff you. | 我会把你铐起来 |
[20:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:50] | Were you at the deejay contest last night, Mr. Vick ? | 你在昨晚DJ大赛的现场吗 Vick先生 |
[20:52] | Nah. I was laying down some tunes with my stable. | 不 我和我的人在写音乐 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 那好,也许你的人和Banner有恩怨 |
[20:58] | Well, maybe one of your horses who had a beef with banner tried to eliminate some of the up-and-coming competition. | 要在比赛上打倒对方 |
[21:04] | There ain’t no competition. | 没有什么比赛,Banner是我的人 |
[21:06] | Banner on my team. | |
[21:07] | You have him on contract ? | 你和他签约了? |
[21:11] | I signed Banner to a two-year deal three days before the competition. | 我在比赛前三天和Banner签了两年的合约 |
[21:18] | I bet on the future. | 我把赌注押在将来 |
[21:22] | So you and Banner hang out ? | 那你和Banner一起出去吗? |
[21:24] | Yeah, we hang. | 是的,我们一起混 |
[21:25] | Yeah, we know how you like to hang. | 我们知道你喜欢怎么 |
[21:27] | So, you gonna sign the contract or what ? | 你到底签不签? |
[21:29] | You think this is a game ? You gonna play with me, huh ? | 你以为这是个游戏吗?想跟我玩? |
[21:32] | You little bitch. | 你这个小兔崽子 |
[21:33] | I ain’t into violence, Smokey. | 我不是个有暴力倾向的人 |
[21:35] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个生意人 |
[21:36] | Sure you are. You mind if I hang on to this ? | 你当然是啦 不介意我把这个留着吧? |
[21:39] | That’s your bird cage, baby. | 归你了 |
[21:40] | We’ll, catch you later. | 再联络 |
[21:45] | Your fine ass. | 真是个辣妹 |
[22:01] | Doesn’t this make you wish you would’ve gone to law school? | 这样有没有让你觉得应该上法学院? |
[22:50] | No corresponding peak? | 没有相符的峰值? |
[22:55] | I don’t get it. Not a trace of tetrodotoxin. | 我不明白,一点河豚毒素的痕迹都没有 |
[22:58] | That’s impossible, isn’t it? | 这是不可能的,对吧 |
[23:00] | All blowfish produce the poison. | 所有河豚鱼都有这种毒素 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是的,通常是这样 |
[23:05] | Normally they do. | |
[23:14] | These fish have had stitches. | 这些鱼有缝线 |
[23:17] | The signature on the left, from the contract, | 左边来自合约的签名和右边来自DMV的样本相符 |
[23:19] | is consistent with the known sample on the right, which we got from the DMV. | |
[23:22] | So the contract could be legit? | 所以合约是有效的? |
[23:24] | Could be. There are indicators of forgery, but not enough to conclude it’s a fake. | 是的,虽然有伪造的迹象 但不足以证明它是假的 |
[23:28] | See here, and here. Hesitation marks. | 看这儿,还有这里,犹豫的笔划,笔迹变浅 |
[23:31] | The line thins out– | |
[23:32] | usually because the person slows down or stops | 通常是慢下来或停下来思考自己的处境 |
[23:35] | to take stock of his position. | |
[23:36] | What if he was forced to sign, physically? | 如果是人被迫签的呢? |
[23:39] | You’d have tremors, | 会看到颤动,增强和不均的笔触 |
[23:40] | increased and erratic pressure, pen lift, and hesitation. | 提笔,犹豫 |
[23:46] | It’s not present here. | 这里没有这些现象,可以排除 |
[23:47] | You can rule that out. | |
[23:48] | And what would your signature look like | 如果你曾经被握住脚踝倒吊在阳台上 |
[23:50] | if you were hung over a balcony by your ankles? | 签名会变成怎样呢? |
[23:52] | So a guided-hand situation. | 那就是手把手签的名 |
[23:56] | Pretty much like this. | 大概应该是这样 |
[24:00] | “The History of the Blowfish” by Stella Bonasera. | Stella Bonasera著的”河豚鱼的历史” |
[24:02] | What’s the deal with the holes in their mouth? | 它们嘴上的洞是怎么回事? |
[24:06] | Blowfish are aggressive and have sharp teeth. | “河豚鱼具攻击性并有利齿” |
[24:08] | “In captivity, their mouths are sewn shut | “圈养的河豚要把嘴巴缝上防止相互攻击” |
[24:10] | to avoid the fish injuring each other.” | |
[24:16] | He removed the stitches and conned his customers | 他把缝线拿掉让客人以为自己吃的是野生河豚 |
[24:19] | into believing that they were eating wild blowfish. | |
[24:22] | And so he’s getting 500 bucks for a $25 piece of blowfish. | 他把25美元的普通河豚卖了500美元的天价 |
[24:24] | God bless this city. | 上帝保佑这个城市 |
[24:26] | So where does that leave us? | 这样我们回到哪儿了? |
[24:28] | Back to the science. | 回到科学问题上 |
[24:29] | Someone killed Deborah Gayle. Let’s go back to the apartment. | Deborah Gayle是被谋杀的,回她的公寓吧 |
[25:37] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[25:38] | I just opened up Deborah Gayle’s spring line. | 我刚打开她的春季系列 |
[25:41] | And? | 然后呢? |
[25:42] | And the last time it had activity was two hours after her death. | 最后一次被打开是她死后两小时 |
[25:45] | Great find, Danny. | 重大发现 Danny |
[25:46] | All right, bag it and the water, and let’s get out of here. | 把它存起来,我们走吧 |
[25:56] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[25:59] | Ribs. | 肋骨 |
[26:25] | Banner’s 11th rib. | Banner的第11根肋骨 |
[26:28] | This should help narrow down the weapon. | 这个可以缩小凶器的范围 |
[26:37] | Well, it’s not much, but… it’s a start. | 这不算什么,但是个开始 |
[27:55] | Who are these guys you’ve hired to breakdown the stage? | 这些你请来拆卸舞台的都是什么人? |
[27:57] | What are you trying to say, they had something to do with this? | 你想说什么?他们和案件有关吗? |
[28:00] | Come on, man, no. | 别这样,他们是好人,有家庭和工作 |
[28:01] | They-they’re good people with families and jobs. | |
[28:03] | I’ve never had a problem with any of them before. | 我和他们之间从没出过问题 |
[28:05] | Well, there’s always a first time. | 事情总是有第一次的 |
[28:47] | Whose toolbox is this? | 这是谁的工具箱? |
[28:54] | George | George Thomas. |
[28:56] | Assault in the first degree. | Thomas.一级攻击, |
[28:57] | Aggravated assault in the second degree. Criminal possession of a weapon. | 二级严重伤害,非法持械 |
[29:03] | I can go on. | 我还可以念下去 |
[29:05] | but I already read War and Peace. | 不过我早就读过战争与和平了 |
[29:07] | Look, I paid for my mistakes and then some. | 瞧,我已经为我的过去付出代价 |
[29:10] | Mr. Prince was nice enough to overlook my past and give me a job. | 多亏Prince先生既往不咎给我这份工作 |
[29:13] | Well, forgive me if I allow your status as a multiple felon to color my opinion of you. | 如果我因为你的过去而戴上有色眼镜 请你原谅 |
[29:19] | Where were you towards the end of the contest? | 比赛快结束的时候你在哪里 |
[29:21] | Backstage with the rest of the crew. | 在后台和其他工作人员一起 |
[29:22] | How many guys in your crew? | 一共有几个工作人员? |
[29:24] | There was six of us. | 我们有六个人 |
[29:24] | So if you needed to slip away –let’s say, for a smoke– | 那就是说如果你要溜掉,抽烟或杀人 |
[29:28] | to do some murder, you had other guys around to cover for you. | 都有人给你做掩护咯 |
[29:33] | Yeah. | 是的,我们相互协作 |
[29:34] | We covered for each other … | |
[29:37] | but I don’t slip away. | 但我不会溜掉的 |
[29:38] | What about your tools? | 那你的工具呢? |
[29:39] | What’d I tell you, man? | 我不是跟你说了吗 |
[29:41] | They were backstage with everyone else’s. | 它们在后台和别人的一样 |
[29:43] | Last time I checked, the murder weapon we confiscated didn’t have cute little legs, | 我上次检查没收的工具时 |
[29:47] | walking around from toolbox to toolbox. | 没发现它们长了腿可以在工具箱间走来走去 |
[29:51] | Detective Flack. | Flack探员,不介意我给这个人的生命线拍照吧? |
[29:52] | Mind if I take a photo of this guy’s lifeline? | |
[29:55] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[29:56] | Mr. Thomas, hands on the table. | Thomas先生,把手放在桌上 |
[30:00] | Palms up. | 手心朝上 |
[30:03] | Do me a favor, sir? | 先生,请您帮个忙 |
[30:05] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[30:10] | There’s some bruising along the edge of the palm. | 手掌边缘有淤伤 |
[30:12] | Inconsistent with our murder weapon, though. | 但是和凶器不符 |
[30:16] | The construction file is flat. | 锉刀是平的,不可能整齐地放在他的手上 |
[30:18] | It wouldn’t have rested neatly in his hand. You see… see how the edges dig into my palm when I grip it? | 你看我握住它时,刀沿陷进手掌 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:28] | The picture would show bruising here… and here. | 图片的这里和这里应该有淤伤才对 |
[30:33] | What if he was wearing gloves? | 如果他带了手套呢? |
[30:36] | It’s possible. | 有可能,但如果他有预谋的话 |
[30:37] | But, uh, if he thought that far in advance, he probably wouldn’t have killed him with this. | 就不会选这个来行凶了 |
[30:42] | Besides, i’m not seeing motive. | 况且,也找不到动机 |
[30:46] | Something isn’t right. | 有些地方不对劲 |
[30:47] | So now what? I mean, is, uh, | 那现在怎么办呢?George |
[30:49] | George Thomas off the hook? | Thomas可以逃了? |
[30:52] | Nobody’s off the hook. | 没有人逃掉 |
[30:54] | What else do we have left? | 那我们遗漏了什么? |
[30:56] | Paperwork. | 文书工作 |
[31:14] | Pointed. | 找到了? |
[31:43] | It’s a match. | 匹配的 |
[31:44] | Why would Banner have a copy of his contract with Kevin Vick … | 为什么Banner会带着一份和Kevin |
[31:48] | on him that night? | Vick签的合约 |
[31:49] | It was shredded at the scene. Must be a reason. | 当场碎掉了,当中肯定有原因 |
[31:53] | Back to Kevin Vick? | 回去问Kevin Vick吗? |
[31:54] | Back to the crime scene. | 回犯罪现场 |
[31:55] | Plenty of people would like to get their hands on these sketches. | 很多人想得到这些草图 |
[31:59] | All right, so she’s working on sketches, she takes a swim, dies, | 好吧,她绘图,游泳,死掉,然后回到电脑旁工作? |
[32:02] | then goes back to work on her computer? | |
[32:04] | I’m gonna access the e-mail history, | 我要进入电邮历史看看有没有什么被下载或发送 |
[32:06] | see if anything was downloaded or sent. | |
[32:12] | Bingo. Where was it sent? | 找到了,发送到哪里? |
[32:17] | To her personal assistant. | 她的私人助理 |
[32:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么? |
[32:21] | You sent yourself an e-mail two hours after she died. | 她死后两小时你给自己发了封邮件 |
[32:24] | What’d you do? | 你都做了什么?打911,然后在救护车来之前 |
[32:24] | Call 9-1-1 and surf the Net until the ambulance came? | 上网冲浪吗? |
[32:28] | She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:33] | I took a shot. | 我只是试一试而已 |
[32:35] | I figured i’d have access to her latest designs. | 我想我可以弄到她的最新设计,我是无辜的 |
[32:39] | It was innocent. Doesn’t sound innocent. | 听起来可不是这样 |
[32:48] | Where’d you put the poison, Madison? | 你把毒药放哪里了? 什么毒药? |
[32:50] | What poison? | 你知道是什么毒药 |
[32:51] | You know what poison. | |
[32:52] | It wasn’t in the fish she ate. | 不在她吃的鱼里 |
[32:53] | We’re running tests on her protein drinks, her bottled water, her mouthwash. | 我们在检测她的蛋白质饮品,瓶装水和漱口水 |
[32:57] | Poison? | 毒药? |
[33:01] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的吗? |
[33:02] | Look, I took her sketches, | 我拿了她的草图,仅此而已 |
[33:04] | that’s all. | |
[33:06] | It was my way of getting back at her. | 这是我的报复方式 |
[33:08] | The next thing you’ll tell me you went over there in the dead of night | 你接着要说的是深夜到那里 |
[33:10] | to collect your paycheck, right? | 就是为了拿薪津是吧? |
[33:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:14] | I’m not saying another word. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[33:17] | That’s just fine, sweetheart. | 没关系,宝贝,毒性检查会告诉我们一切 |
[33:19] | This tox’ll do the talking for you. | |
[33:23] | Negative. | 阴性反应 |
[33:24] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是开玩笑吧?漱口水也是? |
[33:25] | Mouthwash, too? | |
[33:26] | Mouthwash, water, protein drinks, | 漱口水,蛋白饮品,助手可以接触的所有东西 |
[33:28] | anything, everything the assistant had access to. Not a trace of poison. | 都没有毒素的痕迹 |
[33:33] | I can’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[33:35] | Well, believe this. | 那你要相信这个,Deborah |
[33:36] | Remember the nail polish we found on Deborah Gayle’s teeth? | Gayle嘴里的彩指甲 |
[33:39] | It doesn’t match her polish. | 不是她自己的 |
[33:41] | So where’d it come from? | 那是哪儿来的? |
[33:43] | I mean, Mr. Fugu and the PDA confirmed | 我是说Fugu先生还有她的PDA |
[33:45] | she was eating dinner with two businessmen. | 都证实当时她和两个商人吃饭 |
[33:48] | And there was not another woman at the sushi table. | 饭局里没有别的女人了 |
[33:52] | Yes, there was. | 桌上有一个 |
[33:58] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[34:02] | I’d pass on the blowfish if I were you. | 是我的话,就不吃河豚了 |
[34:06] | Is this about that Bergdorf’s bill? I paid it off. | 是关于Bergdorf的帐单吗?我已经付清了 |
[34:09] | – It’s about Deborah Gayle. – You know her? | 是关于Deborah Gayle 认识她吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. She’s one of my regulars. | 认识,是我的常客之一 |
[34:13] | According to the hostess, you were at her table the night she died. | 招待们说她死的那晚是你为她服务的 |
[34:17] | I really don’t remember. | 我真的记不起来了 |
[34:18] | I get a lot of high-end customers. | 我有很多高级客人 |
[34:20] | I just lay still and shut off. | 我只要闭嘴躺着不动就好了 |
[34:22] | May I look at your nails, ma’am? | 可以看看你的指甲吗?小姐 |
[34:23] | Can we do this somewhere else? What is this about? | 我们可以在别的地方做这个吗 |
[34:27] | Your feet. | 这是为什么 |
[34:29] | Since when do you wear socks at the table? | 你的脚什么时候起可以穿着袜子上桌的 |
[34:33] | My feet got cold. | 我的脚会冷的 |
[34:34] | Well, they’re about to get colder. Take ’em off. | 你要受点凉了 把袜子脱掉 |
[34:48] | What, you got a foot fetish, too? | 难不成你也有恋脚癖? |
[34:49] | Just take off your socks. | 只管把袜子脱掉 |
[34:53] | The other foot. | 另外一只 |
[35:02] | What do we got here? | 瞧这是什么? |
[35:06] | So, what, did you put blowfish poison on your toes? | 你把河豚毒素放到脚趾上? |
[35:09] | You know you could have killed yourself in the process? | 你可能会把自己毒死的,知道吗? |
[35:22] | I used to work as an assistant to Deborah Gayle. | 我曾经是Deborah Gayle的私人助理 |
[35:25] | I hated that bitch. | 我憎厌那个女的 |
[35:26] | What did you in, the ticklers or the toys? | 她让你做了什么?买安全套还是情趣玩具? |
[35:28] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[35:29] | She fired me– | 她把我炒了,因为我不愿意和她上床 |
[35:30] | get this– | |
[35:31] | for not sleeping with her. | |
[35:33] | She’s sick! | 她很变态了 |
[35:34] | And the minute I left and I got the job here, | 从我得到这份工作起,她就到这来要我为她服务 |
[35:36] | she started coming in and requesting me. | |
[35:39] | Party of three: Gayle. | 三位客人,Gayle小姐订的 |
[35:40] | I’ll take Michiko as my VIP table. She gives me great pleasure. | 我要Michiko为我的VIP晚餐服务 她总是让我很满意 |
[36:05] | Put your shoes on. Put your hands behind your back. | 把鞋子穿上,双手放背后 |
[36:07] | Here we are looking for the murderer at the table | 好了,我们在找餐桌上的凶手 |
[36:10] | And here the murderer is the table. Let’s go. | 这回餐桌本身就是凶手,走吧 |
[36:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | “Jayden Prince.” | |
[37:00] | Bag that strand, would you? | 把那张纸条收起来好吗 |
[37:02] | Reading my mind. | 我们想的一样 |
[37:13] | Paper shredder. | 碎纸机 |
[37:19] | No paper shreds. | 没有碎纸 |
[37:21] | I think it all went out the window. | 都从窗口飞出去了 |
[37:24] | Paper alone won’t convict him of murder. | 只有纸条不能断定他就是凶手 |
[37:26] | I’m sure he cleaned up after himself. | 我肯定他有清理现场 |
[37:51] | Quick change of clothes. | 匆忙更换了衣服,Aiden? |
[37:54] | Aiden? | 我在卫生间,你能过来吗? |
[37:54] | I’m on the toilet. Can you come here? | 我在卫生间,你能过来吗? |
[38:07] | Pink water. | 粉色的水 |
[38:27] | We confirmed that you had Deejay Banner under contract. | 确定你签了DJ |
[38:30] | Is that correct? | Banner吗? |
[38:31] | Yeah, man. So what? | 是又怎样? |
[38:33] | According to the verbiage, you were his manager. | 严格地说你曾经是他的经理人 |
[38:35] | The contract the two of you signed expired the day after the contest. | 你们签的合约在比赛结束的第二天就到期了 |
[38:40] | You recognize this? | 你能认出这个吗? |
[38:43] | Banner was my man. | Banner是我的人,他会马上和我续约的 |
[38:44] | He would have re-upped with me in a minute. | |
[38:47] | Not if he already signed with Kevin Vick. | 如果他已经签给了Kevin Vick就不一样了 |
[38:52] | Banner wouldn’t do that. | Banner不会那样做的 |
[39:00] | He did. | 他做了 |
[39:03] | Yeah! Yes! | |
[39:04] | Yeah, man. | 你听到了吗?就像我们一直梦想的那样 |
[39:05] | Did you hear that?! | 你听到了吗?就像我们一直梦想的那样 |
[39:05] | It’s finally coming together just like we always dreamed. | |
[39:11] | What you didn’t know was that | 你没想到Banner在比赛三天前和Vick签了约 |
[39:12] | Banner signed with Vick three days before the contest. | |
[39:15] | Shut up! Don’t talk to me no more! | 闭嘴! 别那样跟我说话 |
[39:17] | It’s not like that! | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:18] | Don’t say nothing to me! | 一句话也别说了 |
[39:20] | Thing is, | 事实是Banner根本没有解释的机会,对吧? |
[39:22] | Banner never really got a chance to explain, did he? | |
[39:27] | You made sure of that. | 你没给他机会 |
[39:28] | – You don’t mean nothing, man! – Just listen to me! | 你毫无诚意 听我说 |
[39:30] | You ain’t going nowhere! It’s over! | 你哪都别去,一切都完了,慢着 |
[39:31] | Hold up, man. | 你要去哪里 哪儿也别想去 |
[39:31] | Where you going, huh? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:33] | – You ain’t going nowhere! – Come on, Jay. | 哪儿也别想去 别这样Jay |
[39:34] | You ain’t leaving me. | 你不可以离开我 |
[39:51] | Banner was my heart, man. | Banner是我的知心伙伴,他背叛了我 |
[39:54] | He betrayed me. | |
[39:56] | You betrayed him. | 是你背叛了他 |
[39:59] | He was loyal to you. | 他是忠诚的 |
[40:01] | And it took being hung over a balcony by his ankles | 被倒吊在阳台上才被迫和Vick签约 |
[40:04] | to sign with Vick. | |
[40:12] | All I ever wanted to do was … | 我想做的只是让他远离Kevin |
[40:14] | protect him from the Kevin Vicks of the world. | Vicks的世界 |
[40:18] | In doing that… | 你所做的,让你成了像Kevin |
[40:23] | you became one of them yourself. | Vicks一样的人 |
[40:43] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 05 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |