英文名称:Soul
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | All right, let’s try somethin’ else. | 好吧 我们试试演奏别的 |
[00:41] | From the top. Ready. One, two, three. | 从头开始 预备 一 二 三 |
[00:54] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[00:57] | Stay on the beat. | 跟上拍子 |
[01:00] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[01:06] | That’s C-sharp, horns. | 这里是升C调 小号手 |
[01:09] | Two, three… I see you, Caleb. | 二 三…我看到你了 迦勒 |
[01:14] | Rachel, now you. | 瑞秋 该你了 |
[01:15] | Forgot my sax, Mr G. | 加老师 我忘带萨克斯了 |
[01:17] | Okay, she forgot her sax. And now, all you, Connie. | 好吧 她忘带萨克斯了 那该你了 康妮 |
[01:21] | Go for it! | 来吧 |
[01:39] | Way to go! | 真不错 |
[01:45] | Hang on, hang on. What are y’all laughing at? | 等等 等等 你们在笑什么 |
[01:47] | So Connie got a little lost in it. | 康妮有点忘我了 |
[01:49] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[01:51] | Look, I remember one time my dad took me to this jazz club, | 听着 我爸爸曾带我去过一个爵士乐俱乐部 |
[01:55] | and that’s the last place I wanted to be. | 我最不想去的就是那种地方 |
[01:56] | But then I see this guy, | 但在那里我见到了一个人 |
[01:58] | and he’s playing these chords with fourths on it, | 他用四分音符演奏和弦 |
[02:01] | and then with the minor… | 然后加上小调 |
[02:05] | Then he adds the inner voices, and it’s like he’s… | 然后他又加上了内心的声音 就好像他在… |
[02:07] | It’s like he’s singing. | 他在唱歌一样 |
[02:10] | And I swear, the next thing I know… | 说真的 之后我只记得 |
[02:11] | it’s like he floats off the stage. | 他像是从舞台上飘了下来 |
[02:17] | That guy was lost in the music. | 他也在音乐中忘我了 |
[02:18] | He was in it, and he took the rest of us with him. | 他全情投入 把我们所有人也带进去了 |
[02:28] | And I wanted to learn… | 我想学会… |
[02:31] | how to talk like that. | 像他那样演奏 |
[02:34] | That’s when I knew… | 那时候我就知道了 |
[02:39] | I was born to play. | 我是为演奏而生的 |
[02:43] | Connie knows what I mean. Right, Connie? | 康妮明白我的意思 对吧 康妮 |
[02:45] | I’m 12. | 我才12岁 |
[02:50] | I’ll be right back. Practise your scales. | 我马上回来 好好练你们的音阶 |
[02:53] | Sorry to interrupt, Mr Gardner. | 抱歉打断你 加德纳老师 |
[02:55] | You’re doing my ears a favour. | 你真是救了我的耳朵 |
[02:57] | Not you, though, you’re good. | 不是你的问题 你不错 |
[02:59] | He’s not. | 他才没有不错 |
[03:00] | What can I do for you, Principal Arroyo? | 有什么能帮你的吗 阿罗约校长 |
[03:02] | I wanted to deliver the good news personally. | 我想亲自传达好消息 |
[03:05] | No more part-time for you. | 你不用再干兼职了 |
[03:07] | You’re now our full-time band teacher. | 你现在升任为我们的全职乐队教师 |
[03:10] | Job security. | 就业保障 |
[03:11] | Medical insurance. Pension. | 医疗保险 养老金 |
[03:14] | That’s, uh, great. | 真是…棒极了 |
[03:16] | Welcome to the M.S. 70 family, Joe. Permanently. | 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 乔 永久性的 |
[03:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | After all these years, my prayers have been answered. | 这么多年了 我的祈祷终于得到了回应 |
[03:39] | A full-time job. | 一份全职工作 |
[03:42] | Working man, coming through. | 有工作的人来了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, Mom, but I… | 嗯 妈 但是我… |
[03:44] | You’re going to tell them yes, right? | 你会接受职位的 对吧 |
[03:46] | Don’t worry, Mom, I got a plan. | 别担心 妈 我都计划好了 |
[03:47] | You always got a plan. | 你总是说自己计划好了 |
[03:49] | Maybe you need to have a backup plan, too, | 或许你还得准备个备用计划 |
[03:51] | for when your plan falls through. | 以防你原本的计划失败 |
[03:53] | A backup plan never hurts. | 有备无患嘛 |
[03:54] | Joey, we didn’t struggle giving you an education | 乔伊 我们拼了老命让你接受教育 |
[03:57] | so you could be a middle-aged man | 可不是为了让你人到中年 |
[03:59] | washing your underwear in my shop. | 还得来我的店里洗内裤 |
[04:00] | Walking around with a hole in his pants. | 裤子上破洞了还接着穿 |
[04:02] | – Yeah, but… – With this job, you’ll be able | -嗯 但是… -有了这份工作 |
[04:04] | to put that dead-end gigging behind you. | 你就不用再惦记着毫无前途的演出了 |
[04:06] | And Lord knows we need more teachers in this world. | 我们这个世界需要更多的老师 |
[04:09] | And just think! Playing music will finally be your real career! | 想想看 演奏终于能成为你的正职了 |
[04:15] | So you’re going to tell them yes, right? | 所以你会接受职位的 对吧 |
[04:18] | Please say yes. | 请一定接受 |
[04:20] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然了 |
[04:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:28] | – Hello? – How you been, Mr G? | -喂 -你好吗 加老师 |
[04:30] | It’s Curley. Lamont. Lamont Baker. | 我是科里 拉蒙特 拉蒙特·贝克 |
[04:33] | Hey, Curley! Hey, good to hear your voice, man. | 科里 接到你的电话真高兴 |
[04:36] | Listen. You can call me Joe now, Curley. | 你叫我乔吧 科里 |
[04:38] | I’m not your teacher anymore. | 我已经不是你的老师了 |
[04:39] | Oh, okay, Mr Gardner. | 好的 加德纳老师 |
[04:40] | Hey, look, I’m the new drummer in the Dorothea Williams Quartet, | 我是多萝西娅·威廉姆斯四重奏的新鼓手 |
[04:44] | and we’re kickin’ off our tour | 我们巡演的第一场 |
[04:45] | with a show at The Half Note tonight. | 是今晚在二分音符俱乐部的演出 |
[04:47] | Dorothea Williams! Are you kidding me? | 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你开玩笑吧 |
[04:48] | Are you kidding me? Congratulations, man. | 开玩笑的吧 祝贺你 老兄 |
[04:51] | I would die a happy man | 如果能跟多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏 |
[04:53] | if I could perform with Dorothea Williams. | 那我真是死而无憾了 |
[04:56] | Oh, well, this could be your lucky day. | 那你可真是走运了 |
[05:19] | – Whew, there he is. – Hey, Curley. | -你来了 -科里 |
[05:21] | Leon skipping town really put us in a bind, man. | 利昂这一走让我们很是为难 |
[05:23] | – Yeah. Uh, I’ll bet. – I’m glad you made it. | -那是一定 -还好你赶来了 |
[05:25] | My boy, Bishop, said he sat in with you | 我的老伙计毕夏普说去年 |
[05:27] | on a set last year in Brooklyn. | 曾跟你一起在布鲁克林演出过 |
[05:28] | Said you were great. | 他说你很棒 |
[05:29] | Well, you know, for a coffee shop. | 只不过是咖啡店的演出 |
[05:59] | Hey, Dorothea. | 多萝西娅 |
[06:01] | This is the cat I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说过的伙计 |
[06:03] | My old middle school band teacher, Mr Gardner. | 以前我中学乐队的老师 加德纳老师 |
[06:05] | Call me Joe, Dorothea. | 叫我乔吧 多萝西娅 |
[06:06] | Uh, I mean, Miss Williams. | 我是说 威廉姆斯女士 |
[06:09] | It’s a pleasure. Wow. This is amazing. | 幸会 实在是太棒了 |
[06:13] | Uh, Joe is Ray Gardner’s son. | 乔是雷·加德纳的儿子 |
[06:16] | So, we’re down to middle school band teachers now. | 我们现在都降到中学乐队老师这个档次了 |
[06:22] | Get on up here, Teach, we ain’t got all day. | 上来吧 老师 没多少时间浪费 |
[06:31] | What… What are we playin’? | 我们要…要演奏什么 |
[08:21] | Uh, sorry, I… zone out a little back there. | 抱歉 我刚才有点忘我了 |
[08:27] | Joe Gardner, where have you been? | 乔·加德纳 你之前都在哪里 |
[08:29] | I’ve been, uh, teaching, middle school band. | 我在…中学乐队当老师 |
[08:32] | Uh, but on the weekends, I… | 但是周末 我还是会… |
[08:33] | You got a suit? | 你有西装吗 |
[08:35] | Get a suit, Teach. A good suit. | 去买套西装 老师 买套好的 |
[08:37] | Back here tonight. First show’s at 9:00. | 今晚过来 第一场演出九点开始 |
[08:39] | Soundcheck’s at 7:00. | 七点试音 |
[08:41] | We’ll see how you do. | 到时候看看你的表现 |
[08:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[08:48] | You see that, Dad? That’s what I’m talking about! | 看到了吗 爸 这就是我想说的 |
[08:51] | Hey, look up, look up. | 看招牌 看招牌 |
[08:52] | You know what that’s gonna say? Joe Gardner! | 你知道他们选了谁弹钢琴吗 乔·加德纳 |
[08:56] | You’re never gonna believe what just happened. | 你绝对不会相信刚才发生了什么 |
[08:57] | I did it. I got the gig. Yes! | 我成功了 我拿到表演机会了 太棒了 |
[08:59] | I… I know. | 我知道 |
[09:01] | Dorothea Williams! Can you believe it? | 萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你敢相信吗 |
[09:03] | Hey, pal, you’re gonna get hurt! | 伙计 你会受伤的 |
[09:05] | Just don’t tell my mom about this. Okay? | 别告诉我妈 好吗 |
[09:08] | Forget class. I’m in a different class. | 还上什么课 我现在层次不同了 |
[09:10] | I’m in a Dorothea Williams class, buddy. | 我加入了萝西娅·威廉姆斯的团队 |
[09:12] | You know what I’m saying? I’m… | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[09:14] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[09:32] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[09:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:58] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[10:05] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[10:08] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:09] | Oh, what’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[10:11] | Uh, I’m Joe. Joe Gardner. | 我叫乔 乔·加德纳 |
[10:12] | Look, I’m not supposed to be here. | 听着 我不该在这里 |
[10:16] | Must have been sudden for you. | 对你来说一定很突然 |
[10:18] | You see, Joe, I’m 106 years old. | 乔 我已经106岁了 |
[10:21] | Been waiting a long time for this. | 早就等着这一刻了 |
[10:24] | – For what? – The Great Beyond. | -等什么 -往生 |
[10:30] | The Great Beyond? | 往生 |
[10:31] | – As in, as in beyond life? – Yeah. | -是来世的意思吗 -对 |
[10:35] | That’s death right there? | 那边就是死亡吗 |
[10:38] | Exciting, isn’t it? | 令人激动 不是吗 |
[10:40] | No, no, no, listen. | 不不不 听我说 |
[10:41] | I have a gig tonight. I can’t die now. | 我今晚有演出 我不能死 |
[10:43] | Well, I really don’t think you have a lot to say about this. | 我想这件事可不是你说了算 |
[10:46] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 不 不 我说了算 |
[10:47] | I’m not dying the very day I got my shot. | 我不能在得到机会的当天死去 |
[10:50] | I’m due. Heck, I’m overdue. | 这是我应得的 见鬼 我等太久了 |
[10:53] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这里 |
[10:54] | I don’t think you’re supposed to go that way. | 那边应该不是你该走的方向 |
[10:57] | This can’t happen. I’m not dyin’ today. | 不能这样 我今天不能死 |
[10:58] | Not when my life just started. | 我的人生才刚开始 |
[11:10] | What was that? Wait. | 什么情况 慢着 |
[11:11] | I’m not finished. I gotta get back. | 我还有未竟之事 我得回去 |
[11:13] | I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死 |
[11:14] | I’m not done. I’m not done. Run! | 我没玩完 没有 快跑啊 |
[11:17] | – Why aren’t you running? – I don’t know. | -你们怎么不跑 -不知道 |
[11:19] | – What’s wrong with you people? – I don’t know. | -你们怎么回事 -不知道 |
[11:25] | I’m not done. | 我还没结束 |
[11:34] | Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 我的天 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 借过 |
[11:40] | Help! I’m not done. I gotta get back. | 救命 我还没完 我得回去 |
[11:46] | Oh, my… Oh, my goodness. | 天…我的天 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:15] | Now, now, everyone, | 好了好了 所有人注意 |
[13:17] | let’s give the mentor some room. | 咱们给导师一点空间 |
[13:19] | Sorry, new souls. 37, that’s enough. | 抱歉了 新灵魂 37 别闹了 |
[13:22] | Hey, everyone, look here. Quiet coyote. | 大家看我这里 安静狼 |
[13:26] | Quiet coyote. | 安静狼 |
[13:29] | Who… Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:30] | I am the coming together | 我是宇宙中 |
[13:32] | of all quantised fields of the universe. | 所有量子场的集结 |
[13:35] | Appearing in a form your feeble human brain can comprehend. | 呈现成你们人类的小脑子能理解的样子 |
[13:38] | – What? – You can call me Jerry. | -啥 -你可以叫我杰瑞 |
[13:39] | Jerry, okay. | 杰瑞 好吧 |
[13:42] | Is this heaven? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 不是 |
[13:46] | Is it H-E-double hockey sticks? | 这里是土也犭讠犬吗 |
[13:49] | – Hell. – Hell, hell, hell. | -地狱 -地狱 地狱 |
[13:53] | – Quiet coyote. – Hell. | -安静狼 -地狱 |
[13:55] | It’s easy to get turned around. | 确实很容易搞糊涂 |
[13:56] | This isn’t the Great Beyond. It’s the Great Before. | 这里不是往生 这里是生前 |
[14:00] | The Great Before? | 生前 |
[14:02] | We call it the You Seminar now. Rebranding. | 现在叫”本我研讨会”了 新形象 |
[14:07] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[14:08] | No, no. You’re here! | 不 你在这里 |
[14:16] | Does this mean I’m dead? | 这是不是意味着我死了 |
[14:18] | Not yet. | 还没死 |
[14:19] | Your body’s in a holding pattern. | 你的身体处在停滞状态 |
[14:21] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[14:22] | I’ll get you back to your group. | 我带你回你的小组去 |
[14:30] | Come on, little souls, get on up here. | 来吧 灵魂们 都上来 |
[14:36] | Welcome to the You Seminar. | 欢迎来到本我研讨会 |
[14:40] | You are in for a treat. | 你们会不虚此行的 |
[14:55] | – That’s weird. – What is it? | -奇怪 -怎么了 |
[14:57] | – The count’s off. – Excuse me? | -计数对不上 -什么 |
[14:59] | There’s a soul missing. The count’s off. | 少了一个灵魂 计数对不上 |
[15:06] | Okay, first stop is the Excitable Pavilion. | 好了 第一站是易兴奋馆 |
[15:10] | You four. In you go. | 你们四个 去吧 |
[15:20] | You five, you’ll be aloof. And you two, why not? | 你们五个去冷漠馆 还有你俩 也去吧 |
[15:29] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:30] | This is where personalities come from? | 性格就是这么来的吗 |
[15:31] | Of course. Do you think people are just born with them? | 当然 不然你以为凭空生来就有吗 |
[15:39] | So, uh, how do they get to Earth, then? | 那他们怎么去地球 |
[15:41] | Well, they use the Earth portal. | 要用地球传送门 |
[15:49] | Once they get a complete personality, of course. | 当然 要等他们形成完整的性格之后 |
[15:52] | Hello? Hello? | 人呢 喂 |
[16:05] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:20] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 别啊 |
[16:45] | You sure get lost a lot. | 你还真爱走丢啊 |
[16:47] | All righty, mentors. | 好了 导师们 |
[16:49] | – Just find your name here… – Hello, Jerry… | -来这里找自己的名字 -杰瑞 |
[16:51] | – and join us inside. – …got a lost mentor for you. | -然后到里面去 -给你带了个走丢的导师 |
[16:53] | Thanks, Jerry. | 谢了 杰瑞 |
[16:53] | Uh, look, I’m not sure I’m supposed to be here. | 听着 我觉得不该在这里 |
[16:56] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[16:58] | Mentoring isn’t for everyone. | 不是人人都适合当导师的 |
[16:59] | You’re more than welcome to opt out. | 非常欢迎你退出 |
[17:02] | Actually, on second thought, | 其实吧 我又一想 |
[17:03] | you know, the mentoring sounds like fun. | 当导师听起来也挺有意思的 |
[17:06] | I’m glad to hear it. Jerry will take it from here. | 很高兴你这么说 接下来交给杰瑞了 |
[17:09] | Thanks, Jerry. Head right on over there to Jerry. | 谢了 杰瑞 去杰瑞那边吧 |
[17:12] | Thank you, Jerry. | 谢了 杰瑞 |
[17:13] | Is everyone here named Jerry? | 这里的人都叫杰瑞吗 |
[17:14] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[17:15] | Jerry, we’ve got a problem. | 杰瑞 有麻烦了 |
[17:17] | – Hello, there, Terry. – The count’s off. | -你好啊 泰瑞 -计数对不上 |
[17:21] | I seriously doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[17:22] | The count hasn’t been off in centuries. | 计数已经几个世纪没出过问题了 |
[17:24] | 151,000 souls go into the Great Beyond every day. | 每天都有15.1万个灵魂踏入往生 |
[17:27] | That’s 105.2 souls per minute, Jerry. | 也就是每分钟105.2个灵魂 杰瑞 |
[17:30] | 1.75 souls per second. | 每秒1.75个 |
[17:34] | And I count every single one of ’em. | 而我会数清他们每一个 |
[17:35] | Yep. I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[17:36] | It’s my job to keep track of this stuff, Jerry. | 我的工作就是盯好计数 杰瑞 |
[17:39] | I’m the accountant. | 我是会计师 |
[17:40] | And we all think you’re doing a wonderful job, | 而我们都觉得你做得非常棒 |
[17:43] | – Don’t we, everyone? – Absolutely. | -是吧 大伙 -绝对的 |
[17:44] | Looks good from where this guy’s standing. | 从这人的角度来看挺棒的 |
[17:45] | I’d say no. | 我并不觉得 |
[17:46] | I’m always counting. I’m counting right now. | 我总是在数数 我现在就在数 |
[17:49] | You blinked five times since I started talking. Six. | 从我开始说话起 你眨了五次眼 六次了 |
[17:52] | Right. Since accounting is your job, | 好的 既然计数是你的工作 |
[17:54] | why don’t you figure out the problem? | 那你就把问题解决了吧 |
[17:56] | – Maybe I will. – Wonderful. | -也许我会的 -好极了 |
[18:05] | Hello again, Terry. | 又见面了 泰瑞 |
[18:06] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装疯卖傻 |
[18:10] | Okay, here we go. | 好 来吧 |
[18:14] | “A.” | 从A开始 |
[18:30] | Hello, there, mentors. | 各位导师大家好啊 |
[18:32] | I’m Jerry, a counselor here at the You Seminar. | 我是杰瑞 本我研讨会的顾问 |
[18:36] | Now you don’t remember it, but you’ve been here before. | 你们已经不记得了 但你们以前来过 |
[18:39] | But don’t worry, forgetting the trauma of childbirth | 不过别担心 忘记出生时的痛苦 |
[18:42] | is one of the great gifts of the universe. | 是宇宙最美好的礼物之一 |
[18:45] | Here at the You Seminar, | 在本我研讨会中 |
[18:46] | all new souls are given unique and individual personalities. | 所有新灵魂都会被给予独一无二的性格 |
[18:51] | I’m an agreeable sceptic who’s cautious yet flamboyant. | 我是个招人喜欢的怀疑论者 谨慎又浮夸 |
[18:54] | I’m an irritable wallflower who’s dangerously curious. | 我是个暴躁的旁观者 对凡事都好奇得可怕 |
[18:58] | I’m a manipulative megalomaniac who’s intensely opportunistic. | 我是个操纵人心的自大狂 强烈崇尚投机取巧 |
[19:03] | this one might be a handful. | 这个灵魂可能很难搞 |
[19:06] | But that’s Earth’s problem. | 不过那是地球的麻烦了 |
[19:08] | You’ll notice these souls are all missing something. | 你们会注意到这些灵魂都缺了点东西 |
[19:11] | What goes in this spot? | 这一格里应该填什么 |
[19:13] | Well, these souls need their “spark”. | 这些灵魂需要他们的”火花” |
[19:16] | And that’s where you come in. | 而这就需要你们发挥作用了 |
[19:18] | Maybe you will find their spark | 也许你们能帮他们 |
[19:20] | in the Hall of Everything, | 在万物殿堂中找到火花 |
[19:22] | where literally anything on Earth could inspire. | 在那里 地球上的万事万物都可能是灵感 |
[19:26] | Or perhaps you’ll prefer the Hall of You, | 或许你们会更喜欢本我殿堂 |
[19:29] | featuring a selection of moments from your own inspiring life. | 由你们一生中的片段精选组成 |
[19:34] | And just what is this spark? | 这火花到底是什么呢 |
[19:47] | I know you’re all excited to get to work, | 我知道你们都迫不及待想去工作了 |
[19:50] | so good luck finding the spark. | 祝各位好运 都能找到火花 |
[19:53] | Find the spark. | 找到火花 |
[19:55] | Wow, that was informative. | 刚才那段真是太长知识了 |
[19:57] | Now, it’s time for my favourite part of the programme, | 现在到了活动中我最爱的环节了 |
[20:00] | matching you mentors with your soul mates. | 匹配导师和灵魂伙伴 |
[20:04] | Our first mentor is Maria Martinez. | 第一位导师是玛丽亚·马丁内斯 |
[20:07] | Maria, come on down. | 玛丽亚 请下来 |
[20:09] | Maria was a rare disease specialist | 玛丽亚生前是墨西哥大学的 |
[20:11] | from the University of Mexico. | 罕见病专家 |
[20:14] | I’m cured. I’m cured. | 治好了 治好了 |
[20:17] | She’ll be matched with one of my favourites, | 与她配对的是我最喜欢的一个 |
[20:19] | soul number 108,210,121,415. | 108210121415号灵魂 |
[20:24] | Congratulations! Off you go. | 恭喜 去吧 |
[20:27] | Our next mentor is Bjorn T. Börgensson. | 下一位导师是比约恩·T·伯根森 |
[20:33] | Dr Börgensson is a world-renowned child psychologist | 伯根森博士生前是位誉满全球的儿童心理学家 |
[20:36] | who was recently awarded a Nobel Prize. | 最近刚获得了诺贝尔奖 |
[20:39] | I see pain, death, destruction. | 我看到了痛苦 死亡 毁灭 |
[20:42] | – How about now? – A pretty butterfly. | -那现在呢 -一只美丽的蝴蝶 |
[20:46] | Dr Börgensson will be matched with soul number 22. | 与伯根森博士配对的是22灵魂 |
[20:51] | Oh, we’re gonna get into this now. Excuse me. | 又来这出了 失陪一下 |
[20:55] | 22, you come out of this dimension right now. | 22 立刻从这个空间出来 |
[20:58] | How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t wanna go to Earth. | 我要告诉你多少遍 我不想去地球 |
[21:01] | – Stop fighting this, 22. – I don’t wanna. | -别再抵抗了 22 -我不想去 |
[21:02] | You will go to Earth | 你要去地球 |
[21:03] | – and have a life. – Make me! | -度过自己的人生 -你逼我啊 |
[21:05] | 22 has been at the You Seminar for quite some time | 22在本我研讨会待了有一段时间了 |
[21:07] | and has had such notable mentors as Gandhi, | 她配对过不少德高望重的导师 比如甘地 |
[21:10] | Abraham Lincoln, and Mother Teresa. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯 以及特蕾莎修女 |
[21:13] | I made her cry. | 我把她弄哭了 |
[21:14] | – Ignore that. – Put me down. | -别听她的 -放我下去 |
[21:15] | We’re truly glad to have you here, Dr Börgensson. | 你能来此我们十分高兴 伯根森博士 |
[21:21] | It is an honour having you prepare 22 for Earth. | 能让你帮22做好去地球的准备是我们的荣幸 |
[21:24] | I’m gonna make you wish you never died. | 我会让你后悔自己死了 |
[21:26] | Most people wish that, 22. | 大部分人的确后悔 22 |
[21:29] | Off you go. Bye! | 去吧 再见 |
[21:36] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[21:38] | That’s great progress. | 进步很大 |
[21:39] | You should be very proud. Step by step. | 你应该感到骄傲 一步一步来 |
[21:41] | In celebration of Dr Börgensson’s body of work, | 为颂扬伯根森博士的研究成果 |
[21:46] | These past few weeks, I have seen such growth. | 过去的几周 效果显著 |
[21:47] | So many people I’d like to thank, of course. | 当然 有许多我想感谢的人 |
[21:49] | Okay, look, I’m sure your life was amazing | 好吧 你的人生肯定很精彩 |
[21:51] | and you did amazing things, | 你做过了不起的事 |
[21:53] | but here’s what we’re gonna do. | 但接下来是这样 |
[21:54] | We’re gonna stand here in silence for a little bit, | 我们现在安静地在这里待一会 |
[21:56] | then we go back out, you say you tried, | 然后回去 你说你尽力了 |
[21:57] | I go back to not living my non-life | 我回去接着过没有生命的生活 |
[21:59] | and you go to the Great Beyond. | 而你去往生 |
[22:00] | – No, look. – Talk all you want, Bjorn. | -不 听着 -随你怎么说 比约恩 |
[22:01] | It’s not gonna work, anyway. | 不管怎样都没用的 |
[22:03] | I’ve had thousands of mentors who failed and now hate me. | 已经有无数个失败后对我心怀怨恨的导师了 |
[22:06] | Mother Teresa… | 特蕾莎修女 |
[22:07] | I have compassion for every soul. | 我对每个灵魂都心怀怜悯 |
[22:10] | Except you. I don’t like you. | 除了你 我不喜欢你 |
[22:11] | Copernicus… | 哥白尼 |
[22:12] | The world doesn’t revolve around you, 22. | 世界不是绕着你转的 22 |
[22:15] | Muhammad Ali… | 拳王阿里 |
[22:16] | You are the greatest pain in the butt. | 你真是世界上最难缠的人 |
[22:19] | Marie Antoinette… | 玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[22:20] | Nobody can help you! Nobody! | 没人帮得了你 没有人 |
[22:22] | Thanks, but no thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 但是不用了 博士 |
[22:23] | I already know everything about Earth, | 我已经对地球了如指掌了 |
[22:25] | and it’s not worth the trouble. | 它不值得我这么辛苦 |
[22:26] | Come on, don’t you want to fill out your pass? | 别这样 你难道不想填满通行证吗 |
[22:28] | You know, I’m comfortable up here. | 我在这待得挺舒服 |
[22:30] | I have my routine. | 我有固定日程 |
[22:32] | I float in mist, I do my Sudoku puzzles, | 在雾里飘来飘去 玩数独游戏 |
[22:34] | and then, like, once a week, | 然后 大概一周一次吧 |
[22:35] | they make me come to one of these You Seminars. | 他们逼我去参加本我研讨会 |
[22:37] | It’s not great, but I know what to expect. | 这样的日子虽平淡 但一切皆在掌控之中 |
[22:38] | Look, kid, I’m not… Can I just be honest with you? | 小家伙 我不是…我跟你说实话吧 |
[22:41] | I’m not Bjorn Borgenstein or whatever his name is. | 我不是比约恩·伯根森 如果他叫这名的话 |
[22:43] | I’m not even a mentor. | 我甚至都不是导师 |
[22:45] | Not a mentor? | 你不是导师 |
[22:49] | Reverse psychology. | 逆反心理学 |
[22:51] | You really are a good shrink, Doctor. | 你的确是个好心理医生 博士 |
[22:54] | Carl Jung already tried that. | 卡尔·荣格早就试过这招了 |
[22:55] | Stop talking! My unconscious mind hates you! | 别说了 我的潜意识都恨死你了 |
[22:59] | Is there any way to show a different life in this place? | 有法子在这里看别的人生吗 |
[23:12] | Wait. You’re really not Bjorn Börgensson? | 慢着 你真的不是比约恩·伯根森吗 |
[23:18] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[23:19] | Um, excuse me, what’s going on here? | 等等 这些是什么情况 |
[23:22] | Binaca breath spray? Cheap cologne? | 比那卡口气清新剂 还有廉价古龙水 |
[23:26] | Man, who curated this exhibit? | 天啊 这展览是谁策划的 |
[23:28] | You did. | 是你 |
[23:31] | Oh, my goodness. It’s Cedric’s rap group. No! | 我的老天 这是塞德里克说唱乐队 不要啊 |
[23:36] | No, don’t look at that stuff. Let’s look over here. | 不 别看这些 我们去那边看看 |
[23:40] | Dad, I don’t wanna go. | 爸 我不想去 |
[23:42] | I don’t like jazz. | 我不喜欢爵士 |
[23:43] | Black improvisational music. | 黑人即兴音乐 |
[23:45] | It’s one of our great contributions to American culture. | 是我们对美国文化最了不起的贡献 |
[23:47] | At least give it a chance, Joey. | 至少给它一次机会 乔伊 |
[23:53] | This is where it all started. | 一切都由此开始 |
[23:54] | This is the moment where I fell in love with jazz. | 就在这一刻 我爱上了爵士乐 |
[23:59] | Listen to that. | 你听 |
[23:59] | See, the tune is just an excuse to bring out the you. | 曲子只是展示自我的媒介 |
[24:03] | And that’s why I became a jazz musician. | 正因如此 我成为了爵士乐手 |
[24:07] | It’s not what we’re looking for. | 这不是我们要找的音乐 |
[24:09] | Wait a minute, that’s not how I remember it going down. | 等等 我印象里不是这样的 |
[24:12] | Come back when you have something. | 等你有点真本事再来吧 |
[24:14] | – Sorry, Joe. – Sorry, Joe. | -抱歉 乔 -抱歉 乔 |
[24:16] | We’re looking for something different. | 我们要找的是独特的音乐 |
[24:18] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[24:40] | My life was meaningless. | 我的人生毫无意义 |
[24:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[24:53] | No, I will not accept this. | 不 我不接受 |
[24:54] | Kid, give me that badge. I’m goin’ back to my body. | 小家伙 把徽章给我 我要回自己的身体里去 |
[24:58] | Oh, yeah, sure. Here. | 没问题 给你 |
[25:09] | Unless it becomes an Earth Pass, I’m stuck with it. | 在它变成地球通行证之前 我摆脱不了它 |
[25:14] | Well, what if I help you turn it into an Earth Pass? | 要是我帮你把它变成地球通行证呢 |
[25:17] | Will you give it to me then? | 到那时你会给我吗 |
[25:20] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[25:21] | I’ve never thought of that. I’d get to skip life. | 我还真没想过这办法 我能跳过人生 |
[25:25] | So, yes! | 当然可以 |
[25:27] | But we gotta get this thing to change first, | 但我们得先让这东西改变 |
[25:29] | and I’ve never been able to get it to change. | 我一直都没法让它改变 |
[25:31] | Come on. I know all about sparks. | 来吧 我最了解火花了 |
[25:33] | Because mine is piano. | 因为我的火花就是钢琴 |
[25:46] | Really? Nothin’ at all? | 当真吗 你什么都没感觉到 |
[25:49] | Oh, no, not jazz, just music. | 不是针对爵士乐 所有音乐都一样 |
[25:52] | I don’t like music sounds. | 我不喜欢音乐的声音 |
[25:54] | It feels like a little too much. | 感觉有点太过了 |
[25:57] | Well, I’m not going out like this. | 我不能就这么出去 |
[25:59] | Where’s that, uh, Hall of Everything? | 那个万物殿堂在哪里 |
[26:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[26:06] | Don’t get ahead of yourself, pal. | 别操之过急 老兄 |
[26:08] | By the way, why do you sound like a middle-aged white lady? | 对了 为什么你听起来像个中年白人妇女 |
[26:10] | I don’t. | 并不是 |
[26:11] | This is all an illusion. | 这都是幻觉 |
[26:12] | This whole place is a hypothetical. | 这里的一切都是假想 |
[26:14] | I could sound like this if I wanted to. | 如果我想 我能让声音变成这样 |
[26:16] | Or sound like this instead. | 或者是这样 |
[26:18] | I could even sound like you. | 甚至可以变成你的声音 |
[26:19] | Life is so unfair. | 生活如此不公 |
[26:20] | I don’t wanna die. Somebody call the wambulance. | 我不想死 谁快叫辆救护车 |
[26:24] | I just use this voice because it annoys people. | 我用这声音 因为它惹人不爽 |
[26:26] | It’s very effective. | 十分有效 |
[26:32] | Don’t worry, they’re fine. | 别担心 他们没事 |
[26:36] | You can’t crush a soul here. | 在这里打不垮灵魂 |
[26:37] | That’s what life on Earth is for. | 只有地球上的生活才能 |
[26:39] | Very witty. | 真幽默 |
[26:43] | Okay. Here we are. | 好了 到了 |
[26:45] | This is the Hall of Everything. | 这里就是万物殿堂 |
[26:58] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[27:05] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[27:06] | So, where do you want to start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[27:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:10] | Croissants, cakes. Baking could be your spark. | 可颂 蛋糕 也许你的火花是烘焙 |
[27:13] | Yeah! But, um, I don’t get it. | 太好了 但我没什么兴趣 |
[27:15] | – Just smell it. – Can’t, and neither can you. | -你闻闻 -闻不到 你也是一样 |
[27:17] | What? | 什么 |
[27:18] | You’re right. I can’t smell. | 你说得对 我闻不到 |
[27:20] | We can’t… We can’t taste, either? | 我们不能…我们也不能品尝味道吗 |
[27:22] | All that stuff is in your body. | 所有的感觉都属于你的身体 |
[27:25] | – No smell, no taste. – Or touch. See? | -没有嗅觉 也没味觉 -也没触觉 看吧 |
[27:32] | Okay, I get it. Moving on. | 好吧 我懂了 翻篇吧 |
[27:35] | Isn’t this exciting? | 是不是很刺激 |
[27:37] | The fire is so pretty. | 火可真美 |
[27:38] | I kinda wanna let it spread. | 我有点想让它蔓延开来 |
[27:40] | Nope. | 不行 |
[27:42] | Hands are hard. | 手真难画 |
[27:43] | How about a librarian? They’re cool. | 图书管理员怎么样 他们很酷 |
[27:45] | Yes, amazing. | 对 非常好 |
[27:46] | Who wouldn’t like working at a thankless job | 谁会不喜欢做那种吃力不讨好 |
[27:48] | you’re always in danger of losing due to budget cuts? | 又随时可能因预算削减而被裁员的工作呢 |
[27:50] | Though I do like the idea of randomly shushing people. | 虽然我确实很喜欢想嘘谁就嘘谁的感觉 |
[27:52] | – Look, obviously this… – Shh! | -很显然这… -嘘 |
[27:53] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. | 确实感觉不错 |
[27:56] | Meh. | 没兴趣 |
[27:58] | Meh. | 没兴趣 |
[27:59] | Meh. | 没兴趣 |
[28:03] | Meh. | 没兴趣 |
[28:07] | Well, I think that’s everything. | 应该全过了一遍了 |
[28:09] | – Sorry. – You told me you’d try. | -抱歉 -你跟我说你会尝试的 |
[28:12] | I did. I’m telling the truth. | 我试了啊 我说的感受都是真的 |
[28:13] | If there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a liar. | 无论如何 我不是骗子 |
[28:15] | Unlike Abraham Lincoln. | 我可不像亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[28:17] | You’re really okay being on a penny? | 你当真不介意你的头像被刻在一美分硬币上吗 |
[28:19] | Well, of course. It’s an honour. | 当然不介意 这是我的荣幸 |
[28:21] | Okay, but they put Andrew Jackson on the 20. | 但安德鲁·杰克逊的头像被印在了二十美元上 |
[28:23] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[28:24] | What can I say, Joe? Earth is boring. | 我还能说什么呢 乔伊 地球很无聊 |
[28:27] | Well, what else can we do, then? | 那我们还能做什么 |
[28:28] | Because we’re running out of time. | 因为我们快没时间了 |
[28:29] | Yeah, you know, time’s not really a thing here. | 时间在这里无关紧要 |
[28:31] | Time’s up! | 时间到 |
[28:32] | Nice try, Bjorn, but no need to feel bad. | 挺努力啊 比约恩 不过不用难过 |
[28:35] | 22 here can be a bit of a challenge. | 22在这里算是个难题 |
[28:37] | Even though I can’t feel it, please don’t touch me. | 虽然我感觉不到 但是请你不要碰我 |
[28:38] | So, let’s get you to the Great Beyond. | 我来送你去往生吧 |
[28:43] | Wait. We forgot to try breakdancer. | 等等 我们忘记试试霹雳舞了 |
[28:46] | Yeah! I think that’s gonna be my thing. | 对 那应该就是我的火花 |
[28:48] | Poppin’ and lockin’. Windmills. | 机械舞 锁舞 风车旋转 |
[28:50] | Settling my disputes with dance. | 用舞蹈解决纠纷 |
[28:52] | Can we have one more minute to go back and try breakdancer? | 能再给我们点时间回去试试霹雳舞吗 |
[28:54] | Please, Jerry? | 拜托了 杰瑞 |
[28:55] | You look really good today, Jerry. | 你今天看起来真精神 杰瑞 |
[28:57] | Oh, okay. I’ve never seen 22 this enthused. | 好吧 我从没见22这么兴奋过 |
[29:00] | Good for you, Dr Börgensson. | 你真了不起 伯根森博士 |
[29:05] | Run. | 快跑 |
[29:08] | In here. | 进来 |
[29:18] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[29:21] | Where does it lead? | 这是通向哪里 |
[29:21] | Hey, you ask too many questions. | 你问题太多了 |
[29:23] | How about you zip it for a minute, m’kay? | 你能不能把嘴巴闭上一会儿 |
[29:24] | – And we’re going there why? – ‘Cause I know a guy there. | -我们为什么要去那 -因为那有个我认识的人 |
[29:26] | A guy who can help. A guy like you. | 一个能帮上忙的像你一样的人 |
[29:28] | Like me? As in, alive? | 像我一样是指还活着吗 |
[29:30] | Wait, are you actually helping me? | 慢着 你居然要帮我吗 |
[29:33] | Joe, I have been here for who knows how long, | 乔 我待在这里都不知道多久了 |
[29:35] | and I’ve never seen anything that’s made me want to live. | 从未遇到任何事物能激起我对生命的向往 |
[29:38] | And then, you come along. Your life is sad and pathetic. | 然后你出现了 你的生活乏味又可悲 |
[29:42] | And you’re working so hard to get back to it. | 而你还那么努力想要重回地球 |
[29:44] | Why? I mean, this I gotta see. | 这是为什么 我得去一探究竟 |
[29:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[29:57] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[29:59] | You know how when you humans are really into something | 你知道当你们人类沉浸于某个事物上时 |
[30:01] | and it feels like you’re in another place? | 会感觉自己进入了另一个世界吧 |
[30:03] | Feels like you’re in the zone, right? | 仿佛进入了忘我境界 |
[30:05] | – Yeah. – Well, this is the zone. | -对 -这里就是忘我境界 |
[30:07] | It’s the space between the physical and spiritual. | 物质与精神之间的空间 |
[30:09] | Wait a minute. I was here. Today, doing my audition. | 等等 我来过这里 就在今天试演的时候 |
[30:13] | This must be where musicians come when they get into a flow. | 这里一定是音乐家进入忘我状态时来的地方 |
[30:16] | Not just musicians. Watch this. | 不只是音乐家 看好了 |
[30:18] | O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou… | 罗密欧 罗密欧 为什么你是… |
[30:23] | Line! | 提词 |
[30:27] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[30:28] | I have been messing with this team for decades. | 几十年来我一直在干扰这支球队 |
[30:32] | And the Knicks lose another one. | 尼克斯队又输掉一场比赛 |
[30:34] | All right. All right. Where’s this guy you know? | 行了 行了 你认识的那个家伙在哪里 |
[30:37] | I gotta get back to my gig. | 我得回去演出 |
[30:38] | – Okay. I mean, he’s usually down here. – What the… | -好了 他一般就在这里 -什么 |
[30:41] | Make a trade. | 做单交易 |
[30:41] | Make a trade. Make a trade. | 做单交易 做单交易 |
[30:44] | – What is that? – Shh! | -那是什么 -嘘 |
[30:46] | Make a trade. Make a trade. | 做单交易 做单交易 |
[30:48] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:48] | Make a trade, make a trade, make a trade! | 做单交易 做单交易 做单交易 |
[31:09] | Oh! Ahoy there, fellow astral travellers. | 你们好啊 精神世界的旅行伙伴们 |
[31:12] | Good to see you again, 22. | 很高兴再次见到你 22 |
[31:14] | Moonwind, how are ya? | 明月清风 你还好吗 |
[31:16] | On the brink of madness, thanks for asking. | 我在发疯的边缘 谢谢关心 |
[31:17] | Hey, got a request for you. | 请你帮个忙 |
[31:18] | Uh, yeah. I’m trying to get back to my body. | 我想重回我的身体 |
[31:21] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[31:22] | That’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[31:24] | We are the mystics without borders. | 我们是无边界神秘主义者 |
[31:26] | Devoted to helping the lost souls of Earth find their way. | 致力于帮助地球那些迷失的灵魂找到归路 |
[31:29] | I’m Moonwind Stardancer at your service. | 我是明月清风·明星舞者 随时为您效劳 |
[31:31] | That’s Windstar Dreamermoon, | 那位是清风明星·明月追梦人 |
[31:32] | Dancerstar Windmoon, | 舞者明星·清风明月 |
[31:33] | and that’s Dreamerwind Dreamerdreamer. | 那位是清风追梦人·追梦追梦人 |
[31:35] | These weirdos are going to help me get back? | 这些怪人要帮我回去吗 |
[31:36] | Just wait. | 等着瞧 |
[31:38] | Let’s get this lost soul back home. | 我们来送这个迷失的灵魂回家 |
[31:40] | Make a trade. | 做单交易 |
[31:42] | Make a trade. Make a trade. | 做单交易 做单交易 |
[31:45] | Poor fellow. | 可怜的伙计 |
[31:46] | Some people just can’t let go of their own anxieties and obsessions, | 有些人就是不愿放下自己的焦虑和执念 |
[31:49] | leaving them lost and disconnected from life. | 害得自己迷失方向游离地球 |
[31:51] | And this is the result. | 结果就是这样 |
[31:53] | Make a trade. Make a trade. | 做单交易 做单交易 |
[31:55] | Make a trade. Make a trade. | 做单交易 做单交易 |
[31:57] | Make a trade? | 做单交易 |
[31:59] | Looks like another hedge fund manager. | 看来又是一位对冲基金经理人 |
[32:01] | Now, to reconnect to your earthly body. | 我们现在来重新连结你在地球的身体 |
[32:09] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:17] | What am I doing with my life? | 我这辈子都在干什么 |
[32:21] | I’m alive! I’m alive! Free yourselves! | 我还活着 我还活着 解放自我吧 |
[32:25] | It’s beautiful! | 太美好了 |
[32:27] | He got back just like that? | 他这么简单就回去了吗 |
[32:29] | So this is all I had to do to get back to my body? | 这样做就能回到我的身体里了吗 |
[32:34] | Egads, man! | 天啊 天啊 |
[32:36] | Joe, are you dead? | 乔 你死了吗 |
[32:38] | No, no. Well, not yet. | 没 没死 还没死 |
[32:40] | Can you help me get back? | 你能帮我回去吗 |
[32:42] | We’ve never connected an untethered soul back to its body before. | 我们从没试过帮断连的灵魂与身体重新连接 |
[32:45] | But perhaps if we travel to a thin spot… | 不过如果去薄弱点… |
[32:49] | Yes! All aboard! | 没错 所有人上船 |
[32:50] | Anchors away! | 开船 |
[32:52] | ♪ Keep a clean nose ♪ | ♪ 安分守己 ♪ |
[32:54] | ♪ Watch the plain clothes ♪ | ♪ 小心便衣♪ |
[32:55] | ♪ You don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 不用预报 就知风向 ♪ |
[33:02] | So if your souls are here, where are your bodies? | 如果你们的灵魂在这里 那你们的身体在哪里 |
[33:04] | Well, on Earth, of course. | 当然是在地球了 |
[33:06] | My body is in a trance in Palawan. | 我的身体正在巴拉望岛发呆 |
[33:08] | I’m playing the Saraswati veena in Tibet. | 我正在西藏弹维纳琴 |
[33:11] | I’m a shamanic healer meditating in Berkeley, California. | 我是萨满治疗师 正在加州伯克利冥想 |
[33:13] | And let me guess, | 让我猜一猜 |
[33:14] | you’re drumming, chanting, and meditating? | 你在击鼓 诵经 冥想吗 |
[33:16] | Yes. Something like that. | 是 差不多吧 |
[33:21] | I’m in New York City, on the corner of 14th and 7th. | 我在纽约第十四街和第七大道路口拐角处 |
[33:23] | Oh, yeah, that’s right up from Tony Tony Tonios. | 就在托尼·托尼·托尼欧斯附近 |
[33:25] | Yes, precisely. | 没错 正是那里 |
[33:27] | And what about you? I thought you hated Earth. | 那你呢 我还以为你讨厌地球 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I’m not stuck with a body. | 没有身体束缚我 |
[33:31] | So I can go wherever I want. | 所以我来去自由 |
[33:32] | I’m a nobody, get it? | 我谁都不是 明白吗 |
[33:34] | We mystics meet in this glorious landscape every Tuesday. | 我们神秘主义者每周二相聚于这个美丽的地方 |
[33:43] | So many of them. Sad. | 这么多迷失的灵魂 真可悲 |
[33:46] | You know, lost souls are not that different | 迷失的灵魂和神游于忘我境界的灵魂 |
[33:48] | from those in the zone. | 并无太大区别 |
[33:50] | – What? – The zone is enjoyable, | -什么 -忘我境界的确令人愉悦 |
[33:52] | but when that joy becomes an obsession, | 可是一旦沉溺其中 |
[33:54] | one becomes disconnected from life. | 人就会脱离生活迷失自我 |
[33:56] | Gotta find it. | 必须找到它 |
[33:57] | Gotta find it. Gotta find it. | 必须找到它 必须找到它 |
[34:00] | For a time, I was a lost soul myself. | 我自己也曾迷失过 |
[34:03] | – Really? – Tetris. | -是吗 -沉迷于俄罗斯方块 |
[34:10] | There you are. | 到了 |
[34:11] | We’ll have you back in no time. | 我们马上就送你回去 |
[34:18] | Now, since you don’t have a connection to your body, | 因为你和身体的连接断开了 |
[34:20] | you will have to tune back into your physical surroundings. | 你得和自己的身体状态同调 |
[34:27] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[34:28] | Breathe into your crown chakra. | 用你的顶轮呼吸 |
[34:34] | Do we really need all this? | 这些真有必要吗 |
[34:36] | Yes! | 有 |
[34:39] | Do you have a piano on board? I could focus with that. | 你船上有钢琴吗 我这样没法集中精力 |
[34:41] | No pianos, Joe. You must focus. | 没有钢琴 乔 你必须专心 |
[34:44] | Imagine silence. | 想象周围一片宁静 |
[34:49] | Now, concentrate on where your body is. | 注意力集中 感受你身体的位置 |
[34:53] | Listen for cues. | 倾听 寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[35:07] | That’s it. You’re doing it. | 很好 你做到了 |
[35:12] | No peeking. Maintain your meditative state | 别偷看 保持冥想 |
[35:14] | or you’ll break the connection. | 不然连接就断了 |
[35:15] | Now, see if you can smell and feel where your body is. | 试试看你能不能闻到 感觉到身体周围的环境 |
[35:21] | I hear a heart monitor. | 我听到心脏监护仪的声音 |
[35:26] | I can smell hand sanitiser. | 闻到免洗消毒液的味道 |
[35:29] | Yes. Yes! Good. | 对 对 很好 |
[35:32] | I think I can feel my feet. | 我好像能感觉到我的脚 |
[35:36] | I feel fur. | 毛茸茸的 |
[35:37] | Did you find a next of kin? | 你找到他的亲属了吗 |
[35:38] | I feel fur. | 毛茸茸的 |
[35:41] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:42] | Oh, the therapy cat is working. | 猫咪疗法起效了 |
[35:45] | Am I close? When can I jump in? | 是不是快了 我什么时候可以跳下去 |
[35:47] | Look! There I am. | 看 那就是我 |
[35:49] | There I am. | 我在那里 |
[35:51] | His heart rate is increasing. | 他的心率在上升 |
[35:53] | I’ll get the doctor. | 我去叫医生来 |
[35:53] | Mr Mittens, you stay right there. | 白手套先生 你待着别动 |
[35:55] | – What are we waiting for? – No, Joe, don’t rush this. | -我们还等什么呢 -不 乔 别心急 |
[35:56] | – It’s not the right time. – No, it’s my time. | -时候还没到 -不 到时候了 |
[35:58] | Wait, not me! | 等等 别带上我 |
[36:17] | I did it. I did it! I’m back. | 我成功了 我成功了 我回来了 |
[36:21] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[36:24] | No. | 不 |
[36:26] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[36:29] | I’m in the cat? | 我在猫身体里 |
[36:30] | Wait a minute. If I’m in here, then who… | 等等 如果我在猫身体里 那谁… |
[36:32] | – What? – You’re in my body! | -什么 -你进了我的身体 |
[36:34] | – You’re in the cat? – Wait, wait, that’s my body. | -你进了猫的身体 -等等 那是我的身体 |
[36:36] | – I’m in a body! No! – Why are you in my body? | -我进了身体 不 -你为什么在我身体里 |
[36:39] | I don’t wanna be a cat. I hate cats! | 我不想当猫 我讨厌猫 |
[36:41] | Oh, it’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[36:42] | That Moonwind guy, he messed this up. | 那个叫明月清风的 他搞砸了 |
[36:45] | Doc, you gotta help me. That’s my body, but I’m trapped… | 医生 你得帮帮我 那是我的身体 但我被困在… |
[36:50] | Oh, no, they can’t understand me. | 不 他们听不懂 |
[36:52] | They think you’re me. You gotta try. | 他们以为你是我 你来说 |
[36:55] | Miss Doctor, we have a problem. | 医生女士 我们出了点问题 |
[36:56] | I’m an unborn soul and I wanna stay at the You Seminar. | 我是个未出生的灵魂 我想留在本我研讨会 |
[36:59] | Yes, well, that drug doesn’t seem to be working at all. | 嗯 那药看来完全没起作用 |
[37:01] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不不 你不懂 |
[37:02] | I’m not Mr Gardner. | 我不是加德纳先生 |
[37:03] | They’re gonna think you’re nuts. | 他们会认为你疯了 |
[37:04] | I mean, that I’m nuts. | 我是说 认为我疯了 |
[37:06] | Oh, how did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[37:07] | I fell into your body because it doesn’t have a soul. | 你身体里没有灵魂 所以我掉进来了 |
[37:09] | Then why am I in a cat? | 那为什么我进了猫的身体 |
[37:11] | I don’t know! | 我哪知道 |
[37:15] | Is there anyone we can call, Mr Gardner? | 需要我们帮你通知谁吗 加德纳先生 |
[37:17] | A next of kin or friend? | 亲属或者朋友 |
[37:19] | – Tell her no. – Uh, no. | -跟她说不用 -不用 |
[37:21] | Can you tell me what day it is? | 你能告诉我今天是周几吗 |
[37:22] | It’s the worst day of my life. | 这是我一生中最糟的一天 |
[37:24] | I don’t wanna be here. I hate Earth. | 我不想到这里来 我讨厌地球 |
[37:25] | Tell you what. We’re going to keep you here for observation. | 这样吧 你先留院观察一段时间 |
[37:28] | Just for a bit. | 就一小会 |
[37:29] | Perhaps our therapy cat can go to his next appointment. | 我们的治疗猫咪也可以去下个患者那里了 |
[37:31] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[37:33] | – You gotta talk to her. – Okay. | -你跟她说 -好吧 |
[37:35] | – Miss Doctor, this body’s soul is in this cat. – Stop talking. | -医生女士 这具身体的灵魂在猫身体里 -别说了 |
[37:38] | So naturally, he wants to stay close. | 他当然不想离开 |
[37:39] | Uh, keep the cat. Just get some rest. | 猫留下 休息一下吧 |
[37:42] | A lot of it. Okay? | 好好休息 好吗 |
[37:43] | I’ll come get Mr Mittens in ten minutes. | 十分钟后 我再来带走白手套先生 |
[37:46] | Ten minutes? We gotta get outta here. | 十分钟 我们得离开这里 |
[37:47] | No way! I am not moving! | 没门 我才不走 |
[37:50] | I can’t believe I’m in a body on this hellish planet. | 我居然到了这个可怕的星球 有了身体 |
[37:54] | I have bendy meat sticks. | 我有可弯折的肉棍 |
[37:55] | I can feel myself feeling myself. | 我能感觉到自己的感觉 |
[37:59] | Focus! Listen to me. | 集中精神 听我说 |
[38:01] | We gotta get out of here before they take me away. | 我们得趁他们带走我之前离开 |
[38:03] | Take you away? You’re gonna leave me? | 带走你 你要离开我 |
[38:05] | No way! That’s my body you’re in. | 没门 你用的可是我的身体 |
[38:06] | Okay, do you think you can walk? | 好了 你能走路吗 |
[38:08] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[38:09] | I failed Body Test Drive, like, 436 times. | 我的身体试驾失败了436次 |
[38:12] | But will you try? | 但你能试试吗 |
[38:16] | Okay. Gotta find Moonwind, he can fix this. | 好 得去找明月清风 他能解决这个 |
[38:20] | I’m a cat. I can make this. | 我是只猫 我能跳下去 |
[38:28] | Okay, come on, you’re doing great. | 好 加油 你做得很棒 |
[38:30] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[38:32] | I’m just gonna rest here for a minute. | 我要在这里休息一下 |
[38:34] | No, no, no, no. They’ll be back any minute. Come on. | 不不不 他们随时会回来 快点 |
[38:37] | Okay! | 好 |
[38:50] | In here! | 进去 |
[39:01] | Okay, good. | 好 走吧 |
[39:04] | Now push the down button. | 按下行键 |
[39:07] | Move your… Nope. Careful. | 移动你的…不 小心点 |
[39:09] | Those fingers are my livelihood. | 我可是靠手指吃饭的 |
[39:15] | Now get in. | 进去 |
[39:27] | Okay, what did Moonwind say? | 好了 明月清风怎么说的来着 |
[39:29] | He said on the corner of 14th and 7th. | 他说他在第十四街和第七大道路口 |
[39:31] | Yeah, that’s Chelsea. Near Jackson Square Park. | 对 那是切尔西区 杰克逊广场附近 |
[39:33] | Exactly. Wait. How do you know all that? | 没错 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[39:35] | It’s all in this stupid brain of yours. | 都在你这愚蠢的大脑里呢 |
[39:37] | Stay outta there. | 你不许看 |
[39:38] | Oh, relax. There’s not much here. | 别紧张 你脑子里没多少东西 |
[39:40] | Jazz, jazz, more jazz. | 爵士乐 爵士乐 还是爵士乐 |
[39:41] | Oh, and someone named Lisa. Who’s that? | 还有个叫莉莎的人 那是谁 |
[39:43] | Uh, never mind. | 别管了 |
[39:55] | I, um… | 我… |
[39:57] | It’s all happening too fast, you know. | 这一切发生太快了 |
[39:58] | Let’s just take a minute and, um… | 我们先稍事休整… |
[39:59] | Come on, let’s go. They could be here any second. | 快走吧 他们随时可能出现 |
[40:12] | Don’t worry, it’s okay. Just keep walking. | 别担心 没事的 继续走 |
[40:21] | No, don’t stop. What are you doing? | 不 别停 你干什么呢 |
[40:22] | This is New York City. | 这是纽约 |
[40:23] | You don’t stop in the middle of the street. Go, go, go. | 你不能停在大街上 快走 快走 快走 |
[40:31] | Oh, no. 22. 22! | 不 22 22 |
[40:35] | 22. Oh, no. Oh, no. 22. 22. | 22 不 不 22 22 |
[40:38] | 22 22 22! 22! | |
[40:46] | 22, I didn’t know I had claws, okay? | 22 我没意识到我有爪子 好吗 |
[40:48] | Look, I’m sorry. But come on, let’s go. | 对不起 但是快点 我们得走了 |
[40:50] | No way. | 没门 |
[40:51] | I am staying right here until your stupid body dies. | 我就在这里待到你愚蠢的身体死掉 |
[40:55] | Which will happen any minute | 这身体随时会死掉 |
[40:55] | now because your stomach is earthquaking. | 因为你的肚子正在地震 |
[41:11] | Yeah, this place is worse than I thought. | 这地方比我想象的还糟糕 |
[41:13] | It’s loud, and bright, and… | 吵闹 明亮 而且… |
[41:16] | What is that in my nose? | 我的鼻子感觉到的是什么 |
[41:18] | That’s smell. | 是气味 |
[41:20] | And if you think that’s good, just imagine what it tastes like. | 要是你觉得闻起来不错 想象一下尝起来的感觉 |
[41:25] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[41:34] | It’s so good! | 太好吃了 |
[41:38] | It’s, uh… | 还… |
[41:39] | It’s not horrible. | 还不错 |
[41:41] | Good. You can eat on the way. Let’s go. | 好 你可以边走边吃 我们走 |
[41:44] | Or you just take a few minutes. Sure. | 或者也可以先吃了 当然可以 |
[41:51] | Strange, I don’t feel so angry anymore. | 奇怪 我感觉没那么生气了 |
[41:53] | That’s great. Ready to find Moonwind? | 真棒 准备好去找明月清风了吗 |
[41:57] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[41:58] | I’m telling you, Joe, it’s pronounced yee-row. | 跟你说 乔 发音是陀螺仪 |
[41:58] | 希腊小吃旋转烤肉卷饼 手上拿的也叫gyros | |
[42:00] | Yeah, but in New York, we call them gyros. It’s Greek. | 是 但在纽约 我们说回旋仪 希腊语 |
[42:03] | No, I got in a fight with Archimedes about this. | 不 我和阿基米德为此吵了一架 |
[42:05] | He said it’s… | 他说是… |
[42:06] | – Yee-row. – Yo-yo. | -陀螺仪 -溜溜球 |
[42:07] | – Yee-row. – YOLO. | -陀螺仪 -及时享乐 |
[42:08] | – Yee-row. – Sergio? | -陀螺仪 -塞吉奥 |
[42:09] | Yee-row! | 陀螺仪 |
[42:11] | I miss that guy. | 我想念那个家伙 |
[42:12] | This is 14th and 7th. | 这里就是第十四街和第七大道路口 |
[42:16] | That’s gotta be him. | 一定是他 |
[42:20] | Moonwind, you gotta help me. | 明月清风 你得帮我 |
[42:25] | Joe! You made it into your body. | 乔 你成功回到身体里了 |
[42:27] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[42:28] | That is my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[42:29] | You’re in a cat? | 你在猫身体里 |
[42:31] | That’s marvellous! | 太棒了 |
[42:33] | Hey, Moonwimp! | 明月懦夫 |
[42:34] | That sign won’t spin by itself, hear me? | 赶紧转牌子 听到了吗 |
[42:36] | But, Marge, look! I put this man’s soul in a cat. | 但是玛吉 看啊 我把这个人的灵魂放进猫身体里了 |
[42:39] | Who cares? And you! | 谁在乎啊 还有你 |
[42:41] | We only have room for one weirdo here, so, scram! | 我们这里只能容忍一个怪人 快滚 |
[42:44] | Get back to work! | 继续工作 |
[42:45] | No one understands my art. | 没有人懂我的艺术 |
[42:47] | Moonwind, listen, | 明月清风 听着 |
[42:48] | I gotta get out of here and back in there. | 我得离开这个身体 回到那个身体 |
[42:50] | Well, we’ll have to perform | 那我们得进行 |
[42:52] | an old-fashioned astral transmigration displacement. | 一种老式的精神世界轮回置换 |
[42:54] | – A what? – It’s simply a way | -什么 -只是一种 |
[42:55] | to get your souls back where they belong. | 让灵魂回到原来身体的简单方法 |
[42:56] | And it’s a glorious ritual, indeed, | 也的确是一种光荣的仪式 |
[42:58] | full of chanting, dancing, and best of all, bongos. | 充满了吟唱 舞蹈 还有最棒的是邦哥鼓 |
[43:01] | I need to be at The Half Note by 7:00, | 我得在七点赶到二分音符 |
[43:03] | so this needs to happen right now. | 所以现在马上就做 |
[43:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast. | 别这么急啊 |
[43:06] | You must wait for another | 你必须等到地球 |
[43:08] | thin spot to open between Earth and the astral plane. | 与精神世界层面之间再次出现薄弱点 |
[43:10] | And that won’t occur | 而那要等到 |
[43:11] | until Orcus moves into the house of Gemini. | 亡神星移到双子座 |
[43:14] | When is that? | 那是什么时候 |
[43:15] | Well, the government calls it 6:30. | 就是政府规定的六点半 |
[43:17] | Look, I’ll meet you at The Half Note. | 我们在二分音符见 |
[43:18] | 6:30? You serious? | 六点半 你说真的 |
[43:19] | I’ll gather all the necessary provisions… | 我会集齐所有必需品… |
[43:21] | I said, get out of here! Go! | 我说了快滚 快点 |
[43:23] | See you at The Half Note at 6:30! | 六点半在二分音符见 |
[43:25] | I’ll take care of everything! | 我会处理好一切的 |
[43:26] | And stay away! | 别回来了 |
[43:36] | Sure are a lot of Garcias in here. | 叫加西亚的可真不少 |
[43:41] | You’re out there somewhere, little soul, | 你就在这里 小灵魂 |
[43:43] | and I’m gonna find ya. | 我会找到你的 |
[43:46] | All right, this is the last snack. | 好了 这是最后一份零食了 |
[43:48] | I can barely fit into my pants as it is. | 我已经快穿不进裤子里了 |
[43:50] | 6:30 is cutting it close. Too close. | 六点半很快就到 根本来不及 |
[43:52] | We gotta get back to my place and get you cleaned up and… | 我们得回我家 给你洗漱干净 然后… |
[43:57] | We gotta hail a cab. Hold your hand out. | 我们得叫辆出租车 伸出你的手 |
[44:00] | Hold it up and out. | 举高点 伸手 |
[44:02] | Man, this would be hard even if I wasn’t wearing a hospital gown. | 即使我没穿病号服 也不好打车 |
[44:07] | Go, go, go! Just run to that one. | 快快快 快跑过去 |
[44:15] | Is that Teach? | 是你吗 老师 |
[44:18] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠 |
[44:34] | Dorothea Williams saw me. | 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯看见我了 |
[44:35] | What am I gonna do? She’s gonna think I’m crazy. | 我该怎么办 她会觉得我疯了 |
[44:37] | Maybe you should call her up | 也许你该给她打个电话 |
[44:38] | and tell her that we’re not crazy. | 告诉她 我们没疯 |
[44:40] | I’ve only been a person for an hour, | 我只当了一小时的人类 |
[44:42] | and even I know that’s a bad idea. | 就连我也知道这是个馊主意 |
[44:44] | I just gotta get back in my body and really bring it tonight. | 我只需要回到我的身体里 今晚大放异彩 |
[44:47] | How come this part is stinky but this part smells fine? | 为什么这里很臭 但这里闻起来还不错 |
[44:50] | Never mind. Just put those pants on. | 别管了 把裤子穿上 |
[44:52] | Sheesh, I can’t believe I’ve been | 天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[44:54] | walking around in this city with no pants on. | 我不穿裤子在外面走来走去 |
[44:55] | I don’t even wanna be here, remember? | 我都不想来这里 还记得吗 |
[44:57] | I don’t want you here either. I just… | 我也不想让你来这里 我只是… |
[44:58] | I just wanna get back to my body, | 我只想回到我的身体里 |
[45:01] | then get back to the club. | 然后去俱乐部 |
[45:04] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[45:06] | I don’t know. It’s the sun. It’s just so… | 我不知道 这太阳 真是… |
[45:10] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[45:11] | Okay, your clothes are rumbling again. | 好吧 你的衣服又在嗡嗡作响了 |
[45:14] | Curley! Uh… No, no. | 科里 不 不 |
[45:27] | Hey, Mr G, it’s Curley. | 加老师 我是科里 |
[45:29] | I hope you’re doin’ okay. | 我希望你没事 |
[45:31] | Dorothea freaked out when she saw you, | 多萝西娅看到你吓坏了 |
[45:33] | and she called this other guy, Robert. | 她找了另一个人 罗伯特 |
[45:35] | He’s got the gig now. I’m sorry. | 演出机会给他了 抱歉 |
[45:36] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:38] | Look, honestly, | 老实说 |
[45:39] | your class was the only reason I went to school at all. | 你的课是我去上学的唯一理由 |
[45:42] | Like, I owe you a lot. | 我欠你很大的人情 |
[45:44] | So, here’s the plan. | 所以计划是这样的 |
[45:45] | Clean yourself up, put on a killer suit, | 把自己收拾干净 穿上帅气的西装 |
[45:47] | and get to the club early. | 早点去俱乐部 |
[45:48] | I’m gonna try and talk to her. | 我会努力和她谈谈 |
[45:50] | Just make sure you show up | 你一定要出现 |
[45:52] | looking like a million bucks, all right? | 打扮得光鲜亮丽 好吗 |
[45:54] | I hope I see you, man. All right. Peace. | 希望能见到你 好了 再见 |
[45:56] | Oh! I can get the gig back, 22. | 我可以拿回演出机会 22 |
[45:58] | I need your help. I have a suit. | 我需要你帮我 我有一套西装 |
[45:59] | – I’m gonna need you to try it on. – No, no, no. | -你要试穿一下 -不不不 |
[46:01] | And then I can line my hair up a little bit, | 然后我可以把头发稍微修剪一下 |
[46:03] | – and I can… – Nope. No way, no how. | -然后可以… -不行 没门 没办法 |
[46:06] | 22 22! | |
[46:11] | Mr Gardner? | 加德纳老师 |
[46:12] | It’s Connie. She’s here for her lesson. | 是康妮 她是来上课的 |
[46:14] | – What do I do? – I can hear you! | -我该怎么办 -我听见你在 |
[46:16] | Just tell her that you can’t do it today. | 告诉她你今天不能上课了 |
[46:18] | Hi, Connie. | 你好 康妮 |
[46:19] | Sorry, but Joe can’t do it today. | 抱歉 乔今天不能上课了 |
[46:20] | – You’re Joe! – I mean, me. | -你就是乔 -我是说我 |
[46:21] | Me can’t do it today. | 我今天不能上课了 |
[46:23] | Good. Now let’s go check out that suit. | 很好 我们去看看那套西装 |
[46:24] | I came to tell you that I quit. | 我来告诉你我放弃 |
[46:27] | Quit? | 放弃 |
[46:28] | We don’t have time for this. The suit is in the closet. | 我们没时间废话了 西装在衣橱里 |
[46:30] | Band is a stupid waste of time. | 乐队真是浪费时间 |
[46:33] | This kid is talking sense. | 这孩子说得很有道理 |
[46:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[46:38] | Here, I quit. I think jazz is pointless. | 给你 我要退出 我认为爵士乐毫无意义 |
[46:41] | Yeah, jazz is definitely pointless. | 没错 爵士乐绝对毫无意义 |
[46:43] | In fact, all of school is a waste of time. | 事实上 学校里的一切都是浪费时间 |
[46:47] | Of course. Like my mentor, George Orwell, used to say, | 当然 就像我的导师乔治·奥威尔说的 |
[46:50] | “State sponsored education | “国家资助的教育 |
[46:51] | “is like the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket.” | 就像在泔水桶里搅棍子” |
[46:54] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[46:55] | The ruling class’s core curriculum stifles dissent. | 统治阶级的核心课程扼杀了异议的存在 |
[46:58] | It’s the oldest trick in the book. | 这是书上最古老的把戏了 |
[46:59] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[47:00] | She doesn’t care about any of that. | 这些东西她一点都不在乎 |
[47:01] | I’ve been saying that since the third grade. | 从三年级开始 我就这么说了 |
[47:03] | You know, you seem really smart. | 你看起来很聪明 |
[47:05] | What is your position on pizza? | 你对披萨持什么立场 |
[47:08] | – I like it? – Me, too! | -我喜欢 -我也是 |
[47:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[47:12] | I’d rather hang with Connie. | 我宁愿和康妮一起玩 |
[47:13] | What? Come back here! You open this… | 什么 回来 你给我打开… |
[47:19] | I think your cat wants to get out. | 你的猫可能想出来 |
[47:20] | He thinks he knows everything. | 他以为自己什么都懂 |
[47:22] | 22! Don’t you walk away from me. | 22 你不许走 |
[47:24] | Come here right now. | 马上回来 |
[47:25] | I’m gonna go in and I’mma scratch up the sofa. | 我要进去抓坏沙发了 |
[47:27] | Oh, wait a minute, that’s my sofa. | 等等 那是我的沙发 |
[47:28] | You really got things figured out, Connie. | 你真的想得很通透 康妮 |
[47:30] | I’d better give this back. It belongs to the school. | 我最好把这个还给你 这是学校的 |
[47:33] | Sure. You know, I really am glad there’s someone else | 好 我真的很高兴有其他人 |
[47:36] | who sees how ridiculous this place is. | 也意识到了这个地方有多荒唐 |
[47:37] | You’re right to quit. I learned about quitting… | 你放弃是对的 我听说放弃… |
[47:39] | You know what, Mr G? | 其实 加老师 |
[47:40] | I was practising this one thing yesterday | 昨天我练了一支曲子 |
[47:42] | and maybe you can listen to it and tell me to quit after, okay? | 或许你可以先听听再让我放弃 好吗 |
[47:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:23] | You really love this. | 你真的很喜欢这个 |
[48:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:27] | So, maybe I’d better stick with it? | 或许我最好坚持下去 |
[48:30] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[48:32] | Bye, Mr G. | 再见 加老师 |
[48:33] | See you next week! | 下周见 |
[48:35] | 22 22! | |
[48:38] | So, Connie came here to quit, | 康妮来这里想放弃 |
[48:40] | but then she didn’t. | 但后来她又没放弃 |
[48:41] | 22, forget about that. Listen. | 22 别想了 听着 |
[48:42] | I need to know this, Joe. | 我要搞清楚 乔 |
[48:43] | Why didn’t she quit? | 为什么她没放弃 |
[48:44] | Because she loves to play. | 因为她热爱演奏 |
[48:46] | She might say she hates everything, | 她可能说自己讨厌一切 |
[48:47] | but trombone is her thing. | 但她热爱长号 |
[48:49] | She’s good at it. | 她很擅长 |
[48:50] | Maybe trombone is her spark, I don’t know. | 可能长号是她的火花 我不知道 |
[48:52] | Please. If I’m gonna get this gig back, | 拜托了 如果我想拿回演出机会 |
[48:54] | I need your help. | 就需要你的帮助 |
[48:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:00] | I’ll help you, but I wanna try a few things. | 我会帮你的 但我想做些尝试 |
[49:03] | ‘Cause I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[49:04] | some of it’s not as boring as it is at the You Seminar, | 有些事没有在本我研讨会体验的那么无聊 |
[49:07] | and if Connie can find something she loves here, | 如果康妮能在这里找到她的爱好 |
[49:09] | maybe I can, too. | 或许我也可以 |
[49:11] | – Great! – So, what do we do first? | -太棒了 -那么我们从什么开始 |
[49:17] | – This water hurts! – It’s okay. | -这水疼死我了 -没事的 |
[49:18] | You just have to turn the other knob. | 你只需要转动另一个旋钮 |
[49:20] | Oh, okay, that’s better. | 好吧 好多了 |
[49:21] | And I wouldn’t be mad | 而且我不介意 |
[49:22] | if you put a little lotion on me when you’re done. | 你洗完之后往我身上抹点身体乳 |
[49:29] | I washed your butt for you. | 我帮你洗了屁屁 |
[49:33] | Spicy! Spicy! | 好辣 好辣 |
[49:40] | You five will be insecure. | 你们五个去缺乏安全感馆 |
[49:43] | And you 12 will be self-absorbed. | 你们十二个去自私自利馆 |
[49:45] | We really should stop sending so many through that pavilion. | 我们真不能再往那个馆送那么多了 |
[49:48] | Found him! | 找到他了 |
[49:49] | See that, everybody? | 看到了吗 各位 |
[49:50] | Who figured out why the count’s off? | 是谁弄清了为什么计数对不上 |
[49:52] | That’s right, Terry did. | 没错 是泰瑞 |
[49:53] | It’s Terrytime. | 现在是泰瑞的高光时刻 |
[49:54] | – Wow. Nice work. – Well, who is it? | -干得漂亮 -是谁呢 |
[49:57] | Right. | 好 |
[49:59] | Joe Gardner is his name. | 他的名字是乔·加德纳 |
[50:01] | Looks like he’s back down on Earth. | 他貌似回地球了 |
[50:03] | That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[50:04] | That… That’s the mentor we set up with 22. | 那是我们给22安排的导师 |
[50:05] | All right, all right. Easy on the hysterics. | 好了 好了 别那么歇斯底里 |
[50:08] | Terry’s got this under control. I’ll handle it. | 泰瑞都能搞定 我会处理好的 |
[50:11] | – How? – I’ll go down there and get him. | -怎么处理 -我下去带他回来 |
[50:13] | Set the count right, lickety-split. | 纠正计数 火速解决 |
[50:14] | Okay, whoa. Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 好吧 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[50:17] | Look, you all are the ones who beefed it. | 听着 你们都满腹牢骚 |
[50:19] | I’m trying to un-beef it. | 我正在努力解决问题 |
[50:21] | But you cannot be seen. | 但是你不能被人看到 |
[50:23] | By anyone. | 任何人 |
[50:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[50:25] | I’ll make sure no one else sees me. | 我会确保没人看到我的 |
[50:27] | I’ll move among the shadows, | 我就在阴影里移动 |
[50:29] | like a ninja. | 像个忍者一样 |
[50:30] | Please, just do it quickly and quietly. | 拜托了 低调一点 速战速决 |
[50:33] | And also quickly. | 还要速战速决 |
[50:34] | And quietly as well. | 而且要低调一点 |
[50:39] | This won’t be a disaster, that’s for sure. | 不会变成灾难 这是肯定的 |
[50:44] | Trusty old brown suit. | 可靠的经典棕色西装 |
[50:46] | Still a perfect fit. | 还是很合身 |
[50:47] | It’s a little tight in the back-here part. | 后面这里有点紧 |
[50:49] | It’ll loosen. Sit down. | 穿一穿就松了 坐下 |
[50:53] | I’m a cat. | 我是只猫 |
[50:55] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[50:56] | You couldn’t call an elevator, remember? No way. | 你都不会按电梯 记得吗 没门 |
[50:58] | I just need to line me up. Now be still. | 我只要稍微修剪一下 别动 |
[51:03] | It’s like a little tiny chainsaw. | 这像是个小电锯 |
[51:06] | – Don’t move. – I’m not moving. You’re moving. | -别动 -我没动 是你在动 |
[51:17] | Oh, no! | 大事不好 |
[51:18] | Don’t worry, I’m okay. | 别担心 我没事 |
[51:19] | Oh, no, no, no! My hair! My hair is not okay! | 不不不 我的头发 我的头发有事 |
[51:22] | This is a disaster! | 简直太灾难了 |
[51:24] | We gotta fix this. Right now. | 我们得修整好 立刻马上 |
[51:26] | Okay. How? | 好吧 怎么修整 |
[51:27] | We gotta go see Dez. | 我们去找德兹 |
[51:28] | Great. Who’s Dez? | 好啊 德兹是谁 |
[51:30] | Yo, Ian, man, how you get that big peanut head? | 伊恩 你怎么搞了个大花生脑袋 |
[51:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[51:33] | Man, shut up, man. You know I’m sensitive about that. | 闭嘴吧老兄 你知道我对此很敏感的 |
[51:36] | Dez is the guy in the back. | 德兹是最里面那个家伙 |
[51:38] | He can fix this. | 他能修整好 |
[51:39] | Talk about havin’ a spark. | 说到火花 |
[51:40] | This guy was born to be a barber. | 这家伙生来就是当理发师的料 |
[51:42] | But I can’t pass for you in front of all your friends. | 我肯定没法在你这些朋友面前蒙混过关 |
[51:45] | Dez is the only one that I talk to. | 我只跟德兹聊天 |
[51:46] | We usually talk about jazz, | 我们一般会讨论爵士乐 |
[51:48] | but this time, just sit there, | 但是这次 坐着别说话 |
[51:49] | get the cut, and get out. | 理发 然后就走人 |
[51:54] | Hey, Joe. What are you doing here on a weekday? | 乔 你工作日来这做什么 |
[51:57] | You didn’t call for an appointment, man. | 你没打电话预约 老兄 |
[51:58] | It’s gonna be a while. | 要等上一会了 |
[51:59] | I was afraid of this. Go ahead and sit down. | 我就怕来这个 去坐下吧 |
[52:02] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[52:03] | You gotta wait, son. | 你得等等了 孩子 |
[52:04] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[52:05] | What? That ain’t cool, Dez. | 什么 真不够意思 德兹 |
[52:07] | You could always let Harold cut your hair. | 你可以让哈罗德给你剪啊 |
[52:08] | His chair’s wide open. | 他那里随时恭候 |
[52:10] | Nah. I can wait. | 算了 我能等 |
[52:11] | Joe, get your butt in this chair now. | 乔 立刻给我坐下 |
[52:16] | Should I even ask you how this happened? | 我该问你是怎么弄的吗 |
[52:18] | The cat did it. | 是猫干的 |
[52:19] | Stop sounding insane. | 别说疯话 |
[52:20] | I mean, um, I was distracted | 我是说 我分心了 |
[52:22] | getting ready to play with Dorothea Williams tonight. | 忙着准备今晚和多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏 |
[52:24] | Dorothea Williams? That’s big time, Joe. | 多萝西娅·威廉姆斯 那可是大事 乔 |
[52:26] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[52:29] | Joe ain’t getting no gig, Dez. | 乔哪来的什么演出 德兹 |
[52:30] | You know he Mr. Close-But-No-Cigar. | 你知道他的 功亏一篑先生 |
[52:33] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[52:34] | Joe, ignore him. Now let’s fix you up. | 乔 别理他 咱们先来帮你理发 |
[52:36] | You keeping that cat on your lap? | 你要让那只猫坐腿上吗 |
[52:38] | Is it okay that I do that? | 这样可以吗 |
[52:39] | Suit yourself. You’re the boss. | 随你便 你说了算 |
[52:42] | I am? | 是吗 |
[52:42] | When you’re in this chair, yeah, you are. | 没错 坐在这把椅子上的时候 你说了算 |
[52:44] | So can I have one of those? | 那我能吃一个那个吗 |
[52:48] | Sure, Joe. | 当然 乔 |
[52:52] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[52:56] | I like being in the chair. | 我喜欢坐在这把椅子上 |
[52:57] | Hey, get your head in the game. | 专心点 别闹了 |
[53:00] | Little chainsaw. | 小电锯 |
[53:00] | You need to settle down. If you keep this… | 你得冷静点 如果你一直这样 |
[53:04] | Look, I can deal with some freaky stuff, | 顾客有点怪我能接受 |
[53:06] | but if this cat don’t chill, | 但这只猫要是不乖乖的 |
[53:07] | we’re gonna have to put it outside. | 我们就得让它出去了 |
[53:09] | Well, what’s it gonna be, kitty? | 你打算怎么办 小猫咪 |
[53:11] | Meow. | 喵 |
[53:13] | Sometimes, change is good. | 有时候改变一下也不错 |
[53:14] | You have been rocking that same style for a while. | 你保持一种造型挺久的了 |
[53:17] | Well, Dez, for hundreds of years, I’ve had no style at all. | 德兹 几百年来 我根本没有造型 |
[53:20] | You can say that again. | 这话说得没错 |
[53:24] | But then my life changed. | 但后来我的人生改变了 |
[53:25] | Oh, yeah? What happened? | 是吗 发生了什么 |
[53:26] | I was existing as a theoretical construct | 以前我作为一个理论构建 |
[53:28] | in a hypothetical way station between life and death. | 存在于一个介于生与死之间的假想驿站 |
[53:31] | I heard that. | 瞧你说的 |
[53:33] | And by the time I got to mentor number 266, | 等轮到266号导师的时候 |
[53:36] | I was seriously asking, like, what is all the fuss about? | 我真的想不明白 到底有什么好激动的 |
[53:39] | Like, is all this living really worth dying for? | 真的值得为了这样的生活去死吗 |
[53:43] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[53:45] | I never knew you had such an interesting education, Joe. | 我都不知道你学过这么多有趣的东西 乔 |
[53:48] | I just thought you went to music school. | 我心想你只是上了音乐学校 |
[53:50] | And another thing, they say you’re born to do something, | 还有 他们都说人天生就有目标 |
[53:53] | but how do you figure out what that thing is? | 但怎么才能搞清目标是什么 |
[53:55] | I mean, what if you pick up the wrong thing? | 如果选错了怎么办 |
[53:57] | Or somebody else’s thing, you know? | 或者选了别人的目标 |
[53:58] | – Then you’re stuck. – Been there before. | -那就进退两难了 -经历过 |
[54:00] | I’ll take one of those. | 我也要吃糖 |
[54:02] | I wouldn’t call myself stuck, | 我倒不觉得自己进退两难 |
[54:03] | but I never planned on cuttin’ heads for a livin’. | 但我从来没打算以剪发为生 |
[54:05] | Wait, but you were born to be a barber, weren’t you? | 等等 但你天生就要当理发师 不是吗 |
[54:09] | I wanted to be a veterinarian. | 我想当兽医 |
[54:11] | So, why didn’t you do that? | 那你为什么不当 |
[54:13] | I was plannin’ to when I got out of the Navy. | 海军退役后 我本来打算当的 |
[54:15] | Then my daughter got sick, | 然后我女儿病了 |
[54:16] | and barber school is a lot cheaper than veterinarian school. | 学理发可比学兽医便宜太多了 |
[54:19] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[54:20] | You’re stuck as a barber and now you’re unhappy. | 你不得不当理发师 过得很不幸 |
[54:22] | Whoa, whoa, slow your roll there, Joe. | 别急着下定论 乔 |
[54:24] | I’m happy as a clam, my man. | 我过得很幸福 |
[54:26] | Not everyone can be Charles Drew inventing blood transfusions. | 不是人人都能像查尔斯·德鲁一样 发明输血技术 |
[54:29] | Or me, playing piano with Dorothea Williams. | 或者像我一样 与多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏 |
[54:31] | I know. | 我懂 |
[54:33] | You are not all that. | 你才没那么厉害 |
[54:34] | Anyone could play in a band if they wanted to. | 再说只要有心 谁都能找个乐队加入 |
[54:36] | Don’t pay Paul any mind. | 别理会保罗 |
[54:37] | People like him just bring other people down | 他那种人只会打击别人 |
[54:39] | so they can make themselves feel better. | 只是为了自我安慰而已 |
[54:41] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[54:43] | He’s just criticising me | 他刚刚批评我 |
[54:44] | to cover up the pain of his own failed dreams. | 是为了掩饰他自己梦想破灭的痛苦 |
[54:48] | You cut deep, Joe. | 你太伤人了 乔 |
[54:50] | I wonder why sitting in this chair | 为什么坐在这张椅子上 |
[54:51] | makes me want to tell you things, Dez. | 我就想对你倾诉呢 德兹 |
[54:53] | That’s the magic of the chair. | 这就是理发椅的神奇之处 |
[54:55] | That’s why I love this job. | 这就是我热爱这份工作的原因 |
[54:56] | I get to meet interesting folks like you, | 我可以结识像你这样有趣的人 |
[54:58] | make them happy, and make them handsome. | 让他们开心 让他们帅气逼人 |
[55:03] | Am I crazy or do I look younger? | 是我疯了吗 我看起来变年轻了 |
[55:04] | I may not have invented blood transfusions, | 虽然我没发明输血技术 |
[55:07] | but I am most definitely savin’ lives. | 但我绝对是在拯救生命 |
[55:11] | I don’t know about this crazy cat guy thing, man, | 我不知道你怎么突然成了猫奴 |
[55:13] | but it is nice to | 但我很高兴 |
[55:15] | finally talk to you about something other than jazz, Joe. | 我们终于聊了爵士以外的事 乔 |
[55:18] | How come we, never talked about your life before? | 我们为什么从来没聊过你的生活呢 |
[55:21] | You never asked. | 你从来没问过 |
[55:22] | But I’m glad you did this time. | 但我很高兴你这次问了 |
[55:24] | – Looking good, brother. – Have a great show. | -很帅气 兄弟 -祝你演出成功 |
[55:27] | I grabbed a couple of road lollies. | 我拿了几根棒棒糖路上吃 |
[55:34] | Dr Charma, call 3-1-6-2. | 沙尔马医生 请拨3162 |
[56:02] | Julia Child didn’t succeed till she was 49. | 茱莉娅·蔡尔德直到49岁才成功 |
[56:04] | Hey, Paul. Here, have a lollipop. | 保罗 给 吃根棒棒糖 |
[56:06] | Yeah, thanks. Thanks, man. | 好 谢了 伙计 |
[56:08] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[56:11] | – No hard feelings, right? – All right. | -别往心里去 好吗 -好 |
[56:12] | – Just friends. Just friends goofing on each other. – All right. | -只是朋友间互相调侃罢了 -好 |
[56:15] | Okay. Goodbye, Paul. | 好 再见 保罗 |
[56:18] | Come to Terry. | 到泰瑞怀里来 |
[56:21] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[56:22] | Thought you could cheat the universe? | 你以为你骗得过宇宙吗 |
[56:24] | Well, you thought wrong. | 那你就想错了 |
[56:25] | I’m the accountant, and I’m here to bring you in… | 我是会计师 我要带你… |
[56:28] | You’re not Joe Gardner. | 你不是乔·加德纳 |
[56:31] | My mistake. | 搞错了 |
[56:32] | We’ll just get you back into your meat suit. | 这就把你放回肉身里 |
[56:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[56:38] | No harm, no foul. | 无需介怀 |
[56:41] | Boy. Look, fella, | 老天 哥们 |
[56:43] | I’m thinking there’s no reason | 我们完全可以 |
[56:44] | we can’t keep this little incident between us? | 对这件事保密吧 |
[56:47] | Mistakes happen. And, it’s not your time. | 错误难免 你的大限还没到 |
[56:49] | Unless you keep eating those processed foods, am I right? | 除非你继续吃加工食品 我说得对吧 |
[56:57] | But seriously, stay away from those processed foods. | 不过说真的 远离加工食品 |
[57:04] | You know what, you did all right back there. | 你刚才的表现还不错 |
[57:06] | How did you know how to deal with Paul? | 你怎么知道该如何应对保罗的 |
[57:07] | I didn’t. I just let out the me. | 我不知道 我只是做我自己 |
[57:09] | Hey, like you said about jazz. I was jazzing. | 就像你说的爵士 我在玩爵士 |
[57:12] | First of all, “Jazzing” is not a word. | 首先 没有”玩爵士”这么一说 |
[57:14] | And second, music and life operate by very different rules. | 其次 音乐与生活有着截然不同的规则 |
[57:18] | It says take one. | 上面写着撕一条 |
[57:19] | Don’t… Or do. Okay. Fine. | 别撕 想撕也行 好吧 |
[57:22] | “Man with a van.” | “有辆货车的司机” |
[57:23] | I got a few in case we need a lot of vans. | 我撕了几条 以防我们需要很多货车 |
[57:26] | Now, let’s get back to the plan. | 继续照计划行事 |
[57:27] | We go to The Half Note and wait there for Moonwind. | 我们去二分音符等明月清风 |
[57:30] | It’s around 4:00 p.m. mow… | 现在大概是下午4点 |
[57:33] | You know what? You are really getting good at using those legs. | 这两条腿你用得越来越得心应手了 |
[57:35] | Why don’t you try runnin’? | 不如你跑一下试试 |
[57:38] | Hey! I made a song. I’m jazzing. | 我弄出了一首曲子 我在玩爵士 |
[57:40] | Okay, enough of the jazzing and everything like that. | 不要再说玩爵士这种傻话了 |
[57:42] | We need to get somewhere. Now, I-I-I-I… | 我们得赶快过去 我… |
[57:44] | – That tickles. – What are you doing? | -好痒 -你在做什么 |
[57:54] | Whoops. I got it. | 糟了 我去捡 |
[57:58] | Would you hurry up? | 你能快点吗 |
[57:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:02] | You were right. These pants are loosening. | 你说得对 裤子确实穿一穿就松了 |
[58:05] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[58:06] | Don’t let people see your butt! | 别让人看你的屁股 |
[58:08] | – It’s your butt. – It doesn’t matter whose butt… | -是你的屁股 -是谁的屁股不重要 |
[58:10] | Take off the jacket. Tie it around your waist. | 脱掉外套 绑在你的腰上 |
[58:12] | Quick! Cover the butt! | 快点 遮住屁股 |
[58:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[58:15] | I can’t find a tailor this late… | 这么晚找不到裁缝了 |
[58:18] | – No. We’re gonna have to go to Mom’s. – Okay. | -坏了 我们得去我妈店里 -好 |
[58:21] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不不 你不明白 |
[58:22] | Mom doesn’t know about this gig. | 我妈不知道演出的事 |
[58:23] | And she’s not gonna like it. | 她不会喜欢的 |
[58:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:25] | We don’t have any other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[58:27] | – Okay. – She’s the only one that can fix this. | -好 -只有她才能把裤子补好 |
[58:29] | – Okay. – Stop saying “Okay”! | -好 -别再说好了 |
[58:31] | We gotta catch the subway across town. Come on. | 我们要搭地铁去城市那头 快点 |
[58:33] | Okay… Got it. | 好…明白 |
[58:37] | My mom doesn’t know anything about the gig, | 我妈根本不知道演出的事 |
[58:39] | and I wanna keep it that way, okay? | 我也不想让她知道 |
[58:40] | Right, because she thinks you’re a failure. | 因为她认为你一无所成 |
[58:42] | – What? – I didn’t say that. | -什么 -不是我说的 |
[58:43] | You did. Up here. | 是你的脑子说的 |
[58:45] | Look, my mom has her own definition of what success is, | 我妈对成功有自己的定义 |
[58:47] | and being a professional musician isn’t it. | 她不认为当职业音乐家算成功 |
[58:49] | So, let me see, I need the suit fixed for a, | 我想想 我需要补好西装去参加 |
[58:53] | school band recital. | 学校乐队演奏会 |
[58:55] | I’m not looking forward to this, | 我也不想这样 |
[58:56] | ♪ We shall come around to touch eyes again ♪ | ♪ 我们的目光将再度交汇 ♪ |
[58:56] | but there’s no reason she needs to know… | 但是没必要让她知道 |
[59:02] | ♪ If love is the foundation ♪ | ♪ 若爱是基奠 ♪ |
[59:04] | ♪ If the purpose be to recycle life ♪ | ♪ 若目标是循环生命 ♪ |
[59:07] | ♪ I promise you I’ll bring us to one ♪ | ♪ 我保证会合二为一 ♪ |
[59:10] | ♪ Bleeding heart in the end now ♪ | ♪ 伤心到此为止 ♪ |
[59:12] | ♪ Though we’re apart ♪ | ♪ 尽管相隔两地 ♪ |
[59:16] | I don’t know. All the times I’ve been so close to getting to my dreams, | 我说不好 每次我快要实现梦想 |
[59:21] | something always gets in the way. | 就会有事情妨碍我 |
[59:23] | You know what I mean? | 你明白吗 |
[59:27] | ♪ How true lovin’ began ♪ | ♪ 真爱是如何开始的 ♪ |
[59:30] | He’s good. | 他唱得真好 |
[59:31] | And I’ve heard music before, | 我以前听过音乐 |
[59:32] | but I’ve never felt like this inside. | 但我内心从未有过这种感受 |
[59:35] | Of course, you love music now, because you’re me. Let’s go. | 你现在当然喜欢音乐 因为你是我 走吧 |
[59:40] | ♪ Now, love ♪ | ♪ 爱 ♪ |
[59:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[59:43] | ♪ Love ♪ | ♪ 爱 ♪ |
[59:46] | ♪ Love, love ♪ | ♪ 爱 爱 ♪ |
[59:49] | ♪ Talkin’ about love ♪ | ♪ 说到爱 ♪ |
[59:52] | ♪ Love ♪ | ♪ 爱 ♪ |
[59:55] | ♪ Love ♪ | ♪ 爱 ♪ |
[1:00:04] | Hey, take it easy, eh? | 小心点行吗 |
[1:00:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:08] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[1:00:09] | It’s the subway. It does that to some people. | 这里是地铁 会影响到一些人 |
[1:00:11] | – Does what? – It wears you down. | -什么影响 -这里让人崩溃 |
[1:00:13] | It stinks. It’s hot. It’s crowded. | 又臭又热 人挤着人 |
[1:00:15] | Every day the same thing, day in and day out. | 每天都一成不变 日复一日 |
[1:00:19] | But once I get on the stage tonight, | 但是只要我今晚登台演出 |
[1:00:21] | all my troubles are going to be fixed. | 我所有的烦恼就都解决了 |
[1:00:23] | You’re gonna see a brand-new Joe Gardner. | 你会见到一个全新的乔·加德纳 |
[1:00:29] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪弄来的饮料 |
[1:00:30] | Under the seat. Can you believe it? | 座位底下 你能相信吗 |
[1:00:31] | It’s still half-full. | 居然还有半杯 |
[1:00:35] | All right, remember, | 好了 记住 |
[1:00:37] | I need the suit fixed for a band recital. Got it? | 我需要补好西装去参加乐队演奏会 记住了吗 |
[1:00:43] | – Joey! Oh, baby boy… – Joey! | -乔伊 好小伙 -乔伊 |
[1:00:46] | – Oh, I’m so proud of you. – we heard the news. | -我真为你感到骄傲 -我们听说了 |
[1:00:51] | Oh, crap. She knows. | 糟了 她知道了 |
[1:00:52] | Your momma’s in the back. | 你妈妈在里面 |
[1:00:54] | – You gotta go in there. – No, I don’t want to. | -你得进去 -不 我不想去 |
[1:00:56] | You have to. We need the suit fixed. | 你必须去 我们得把西装补好 |
[1:01:00] | You forgetting something, Joey? | 乔伊 你是不是忘了什么 |
[1:01:02] | – What? – Kiss her. | -什么 -亲她 |
[1:01:04] | I always kiss Melba when I see her. | 我每次见到梅尔芭都会亲她 |
[1:01:08] | Just do it. | 快去 |
[1:01:14] | No, no, no. Not on the lips. | 不 不 不是亲嘴 |
[1:01:15] | Joey! What has gotten into you, boy? | 乔伊 你这是怎么回事 孩子 |
[1:01:18] | Let him finish. | 让他好好亲 |
[1:01:18] | Cougar. I knew it. | 就知道你喜欢小鲜肉 |
[1:01:20] | I’ll take another kiss when you get back, Joey. | 乔伊 等你出来可要再亲我一口 |
[1:01:27] | So much for being done chasing after gigs, huh? | 这就是你说的不再追逐演出梦吗 |
[1:01:31] | I hope that cat isn’t supposed to be some kind of peace offering. | 我希望那只猫不是你拿来哄我开心的 |
[1:01:34] | Come. Come on. | 来 快来 |
[1:01:35] | Just say you rescued it. | 就说是你救助的 |
[1:01:37] | Um, no. It’s mine. I rescued it. | 不是 这是我的猫 我救助的 |
[1:01:40] | Too bad you can’t rescue your career. | 可惜你救不了你的事业 |
[1:01:43] | Just ask her nicely if she can fix my suit. | 好好问她能不能补好我的西装 |
[1:01:46] | So, Mom, is there any way you can fix this? | 妈 你能不能帮我把这个补好 |
[1:01:50] | I don’t need to see that. | 我可不想看到这个 |
[1:01:51] | I know. Embarrassing, right? | 我知道 很丢人吧 |
[1:01:54] | So, you’ll fix it? | 你能补好吗 |
[1:01:55] | – No. – What? | -不能 -什么 |
[1:01:56] | How long are you going to keep doing this, Joey? | 你还要这样折腾多久 乔伊 |
[1:01:59] | You tell me you’re going to accept the full-time position… | 你跟我说会接受那份全职工作 |
[1:02:01] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[1:02:02] | …and instead, I hear you’ve taken another gig. | 结果我却听说你又接了个演出 |
[1:02:04] | Tell her that this one is different. | 跟她说这个不一样 |
[1:02:05] | This one’s different! | 这个不一样 |
[1:02:06] | Does this gig have a pension? Health insurance? | 这个演出能带来退休金和医保吗 |
[1:02:09] | No? Then it’s the same as the other ones. | 不能 那就跟之前那些没两样 |
[1:02:11] | It’s like you can’t even be truthful with me anymore. | 你连对我说实话都做不到了 |
[1:02:13] | Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere. | 算了 我们去商店买套便宜西装 |
[1:02:16] | My mom has never understood | 我妈从来不理解 |
[1:02:17] | what I’m trying to do with my life. | 我这辈子想要做的事 |
[1:02:19] | Fine, we’ll get the suit off the rack somewhere. | 算了 我们去商店买套便宜西装 |
[1:02:21] | My mom has never understood | 我妈从来不理解 |
[1:02:22] | what I’m trying to do with my life. | 我这辈子想要做的事 |
[1:02:23] | – 22! – What did you just say? | -22 -你说什么 |
[1:02:26] | Can I run away now, like you usually do? | 我可以拔腿就跑吗 就像你往常一样 |
[1:02:30] | No. Not this time. Repeat after me. | 不 这次不行 跟着我说 |
[1:02:34] | Mom, I know we’ve had some rough times, | 妈 我知道我们有过一些争执 |
[1:02:36] | but you’re right, | 但你说得对 |
[1:02:38] | I can’t be truthful with you. | 我没法对你说实话 |
[1:02:41] | Because it seems like no matter what I do, you disapprove. | 因为不管我做什么 你似乎都不赞同 |
[1:02:44] | Look, I know you love playing. | 我知道你喜欢演奏 |
[1:02:46] | Then how come except for church, | 那为什么除了在教堂以外 |
[1:02:48] | you’re the happiest when I don’t? | 我不弹琴你就最高兴 |
[1:02:49] | I finally land the gig of my life and | 我终于拿到了这辈子最重要的演出机会 |
[1:02:52] | you’re upset. | 你却生气了 |
[1:02:53] | You didn’t see how tough being a musician was on your father. | 你没看到当音乐家让你父亲活得多艰难 |
[1:02:56] | I don’t want to see you struggle like that. | 我不想看到你也那样受苦 |
[1:02:58] | So Dad could pursue his dreams, and I can’t? | 所以我爸可以追逐梦想 我却不行 |
[1:03:00] | Your father had me. | 你父亲有我 |
[1:03:02] | Most times, this shop is what paid the bills. | 大多数时候 是靠我开店挣钱养家 |
[1:03:05] | So when I’m gone, who’s gonna pay yours? | 等我不在了 谁来养活你呢 |
[1:03:07] | Music is all I think about. | 我满脑子就只有音乐 |
[1:03:09] | From the moment I wake up in the morning | 从早上一睁开眼睛 |
[1:03:11] | to the moment I fall asleep at night. | 一直到晚上睡着 |
[1:03:13] | You can’t eat dreams for breakfast, Joey. | 梦想是不能当饭吃的 乔伊 |
[1:03:16] | Then I don’t want to eat. | 那我就不吃饭了 |
[1:03:18] | This isn’t about my career, Mom. | 这不是我的事业 妈 |
[1:03:20] | It’s my reason for living. | 这是我活着的理由 |
[1:03:23] | And I know Dad felt the same way. | 我知道爸也是这样的 |
[1:03:26] | I’m just afraid that if I died today, | 我只是怕如果今天我死了 |
[1:03:29] | that my life would’ve amounted to nothing. | 我的人生就一无所成 |
[1:03:35] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[1:03:50] | Let’s make this work instead. | 那还是穿这套吧 |
[1:03:57] | That’s my dad’s suit. | 那是我爸的西装 |
[1:03:59] | Lulu. Melba. | 露露 梅尔芭 |
[1:04:00] | Bring your good scissors in here. We got work to do. | 把你们的好剪刀拿来 我们有活要干 |
[1:04:08] | This feels really nice. | 这个穿起来真不错 |
[1:04:10] | – You look marvellous. – It fits perfectly. | -你帅呆了 -非常合身 |
[1:04:13] | You see how I did that? | 你看看我的手艺 |
[1:04:13] | That is one fine wool suit, if I do say so myself. | 真是考究的羊毛西装 不是我吹的 |
[1:04:17] | – Can I try on that? – Of course you can. | -我能试试那个吗 -当然可以 |
[1:04:18] | Just handsome. | 太帅气了 |
[1:04:20] | Thank you, uh, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[1:04:23] | Ray would have been so proud of you, baby. | 雷要是看到你一定会非常骄傲 宝贝 |
[1:04:26] | Like I’ve always been. | 就像我一直为你骄傲 |
[1:04:30] | You heard me, right? | 你听到我说的话了吧 |
[1:04:31] | The suit is wool, not polyester. | 这西装是羊毛的 不是涤纶的 |
[1:04:34] | So, don’t go putting that cat on your shoulders again. | 不许再把那只猫扛到肩膀上了 |
[1:04:36] | Yes, ma’am! | 遵命 |
[1:04:36] | Oh, there’s a nice little taper there. | 裤脚收得真漂亮 |
[1:04:38] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, that was amazin’. | 真是太神奇了 |
[1:04:44] | You know what that felt like? It felt like jazz. | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 爵士的感觉 |
[1:04:46] | Yeah, you were jazzing. | 对 你在玩爵士 |
[1:04:48] | Okay, jazzing. | 好吧 玩爵士 |
[1:04:51] | I’m telling you, Joe. | 乔 我跟你说 |
[1:04:52] | You really should call Lisa again. | 你真的应该再给莉莎打个电话 |
[1:04:53] | I don’t really have time for a relationship right now, 22. | 22 我现在真没时间谈恋爱 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, busy right now? | 现在很忙是吗 |
[1:04:58] | Wanna wait till you die a second time? | 想等你死第二次的时候再谈 |
[1:04:59] | Cool, cool, cool. | 行啊 行啊 |
[1:05:01] | I can’t believe I’m getting romantic advice | 想不到我竟然要听一个没出生的灵魂 |
[1:05:02] | from an unborn soul. | 教我谈恋爱 |
[1:05:04] | I can think of worse. | 这不算什么 |
[1:05:05] | There it is. | 到了 |
[1:05:09] | We made it! This is going to work. | 我们到了 我们一定能成功 |
[1:05:13] | I can’t believe how good I look. | 真不敢相信我看起来这么潇洒 |
[1:05:15] | The suit, the cut. Just look at me. | 这西装 这剪裁 看看我 |
[1:05:24] | – Just turn a little bit right there. – Like this? | -往右边靠一点 -这样吗 |
[1:05:26] | – Angle the shoulders, and… – Oh, hey, who’s that? | -肩膀斜一点 -那是谁 |
[1:05:28] | – And from this side. – That’s it. | -还有这边 -就是这样 |
[1:05:29] | What? Who’s back here? | 什么 这边又是谁 |
[1:05:30] | – Still me. – That’s a winner. | -还是我 -绝对能成功 |
[1:05:32] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:05:35] | This can’t be happenin’. Now, I’m not gonna believe this. | 难以置信 我真不敢相信 |
[1:05:38] | The Half Note. | 二分音符 |
[1:05:44] | He made you pay for dinner? | 晚餐他让你买单吗 |
[1:06:08] | So, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:06:10] | To go home. | 回家 |
[1:06:11] | I bet you’re ready to get off of this stinky rock, huh? | 你肯定迫不及待要告别这具臭烘烘的肉体吧 |
[1:06:14] | What do you think of Earth, anyway? | 你觉得地球怎么样 |
[1:06:20] | I always said it was dumb. But… | 我一直说地球很无聊 但是 |
[1:06:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:06:26] | Just look at what I found. | 看看我发现的这些东西 |
[1:06:29] | Your mom sewed your suit from this cute spool. | 你妈给你缝衣服用了这个可爱的线轴 |
[1:06:32] | When I was nervous, Dez gave me this. | 我紧张的时候 德兹给了我这个 |
[1:06:35] | A guy on the subway yelled at me. It was scary. | 在地铁上有人吼我 很可怕 |
[1:06:39] | But I kind of liked that, too. | 但我好像也有点喜欢 |
[1:06:46] | Truth is, I’ve always worried | 其实 我一直担心 |
[1:06:47] | that maybe there’s something wrong with me. You know? | 自己可能有什么毛病 你明白吗 |
[1:06:51] | Maybe I’m not good enough for living. | 或许我还不够格获得生命 |
[1:06:54] | But then you showed me about purpose and passion, | 但你让我看到了目标和爱好 |
[1:06:59] | and maybe sky-watching can be my spark. | 或许我的火花可以是仰望天空 |
[1:07:03] | Or walking. I’m really good at walking. | 或者是走路 我很擅长走路 |
[1:07:05] | Those really aren’t purposes, 22. | 这些都不算是目标 22 |
[1:07:07] | That’s just regular old living. | 只不过是寻常的生活 |
[1:07:08] | But, hey, when you get back to the You Seminar, | 不过等你回到本我研讨会 |
[1:07:11] | you can give it an honest try. | 你可以认真试一试 |
[1:07:12] | No, but I’ve been at the You Seminar for thousands of years | 不 我已经在本我研讨会试了几千年了 |
[1:07:15] | and I have never felt this close. | 我从未感觉如此接近成功 |
[1:07:17] | Joe! Who’s ready to go home? | 乔 谁准备好回家了 |
[1:07:20] | Moonwind. | 明月清风 |
[1:07:21] | – The stars are almost in alignment. – All right. | -星星就快要排成直线了 -好啊 |
[1:07:24] | I’ll have you back in your bodies in no time. | 我马上就让你回到自己的身体里 |
[1:07:25] | No. I’ve gotta find it here, on Earth. | 不 我必须在地球上找到它 |
[1:07:28] | This is my only chance to find my spark. | 这是我找到火花的唯一机会 |
[1:07:31] | 22, you’re only loving this stuff because you’re in my body. | 22 你喜欢这些东西是因为你在我的身体里 |
[1:07:34] | You can find your own thing to love | 等你回到本我研讨会 |
[1:07:36] | when you get back to the You Seminar. | 你可以去找你自己喜欢的东西 |
[1:07:38] | Now, come on, I need my body back. Now! | 快过来 我要回到我的身体里 快 |
[1:07:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:46] | I’m in the chair. | 我说了算 |
[1:07:50] | – 22! – Leave me alone! | -22 -别烦我 |
[1:07:51] | I’m trying to find my purpose! | 我要找到我的目标 |
[1:07:53] | 22, you come back here! | 22 你给我回来 |
[1:07:58] | 22 22! | |
[1:08:06] | Mr Mittens. | 白手套先生 |
[1:08:14] | 现代艺术展览 纽约博物馆 | |
[1:08:15] | There they are. | 找到他们了 |
[1:08:23] | You come back here right now! | 你给我回来 |
[1:08:27] | You stole my body! | 你偷了我的身体 |
[1:08:55] | It’s your time to go, Joe Gardner. | 你的大限已到 乔·加德纳 |
[1:09:04] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不行 你想得美 |
[1:09:08] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[1:09:11] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:09:22] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:09:26] | I was gonna play with Dorothea Williams! | 我本可以与多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏 |
[1:09:28] | And I was about to find my spark! | 我本可以找到我的火花 |
[1:09:30] | – Find your spark? – You promised, | -找到你的火花 -你答应过的 |
[1:09:31] | – My life was finally going to change! – but you wouldn’t even give me five minutes! | -我的人生终于有转机了 -但你连五分钟都不肯给我 |
[1:09:34] | – I lost everything because of you! – Joe! | -你害我失去了一切 -乔 |
[1:09:37] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[1:09:45] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[1:09:45] | – Joe Gardner. – You’re back! | -乔·加德纳 -你回来了 |
[1:09:46] | Terry, you found them. | 泰瑞 你找到他们了 |
[1:09:48] | No need to thank me. | 不用客气 |
[1:09:49] | It’s so nice to have everything back in order, and… | 一切回归正轨真好 还有… |
[1:09:52] | 22 got her pass? | 22拿到了通行证 |
[1:09:57] | – Oh, my goodness. – 22! You got an Earth Pass! | -我的天 -22 你有地球通行证了 |
[1:09:58] | This is amazing! | 太棒了 |
[1:10:00] | – I knew you could do it. – This is cray cray. | -我就知道你能做到 -太疯狂了 |
[1:10:03] | But what… What filled in the last box? | 但是…最后一格填了什么 |
[1:10:06] | I’ll tell you what filled it in. I did! | 我告诉你填了什么 是我 |
[1:10:08] | It was my spark that changed that badge. | 是我的火花改变了这个徽章 |
[1:10:10] | She only got that because she was living my life in my body. | 她在我的身体里过我的生活 才拿到了通行证 |
[1:10:14] | – I was… – Come on, Mr Gardner. | -我… -该走了 加德纳先生 |
[1:10:17] | Joe, it’s time for you to accompany 22 to the Earth portal. | 乔 你该送22去地球传送门了 |
[1:10:21] | Give you a chance to say goodbye. | 你们可以好好告别 |
[1:10:22] | Of course. It’s standard procedure. | 当然 这是标准流程 |
[1:10:24] | Just hold on a minute. I get to set the count right. | 等一下 我要把纠正计数 |
[1:10:27] | Terry, you have done a super job. | 泰瑞 你做得非常好 |
[1:10:30] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[1:10:31] | You’re amazing. | 你很棒 |
[1:10:33] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:10:35] | Terrytime. | 泰瑞的高光时刻 |
[1:10:37] | Go ahead, you two. | 去吧 你们俩 |
[1:10:49] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[1:10:52] | You can’t be sure why my pass changed. | 你不能确定为什么我的通行证变了 |
[1:10:54] | Come on, 22. Think about it. | 得了吧 22 好好想想 |
[1:10:56] | You hated music until you were in my body. | 在进入我的身体之前 你讨厌音乐 |
[1:10:59] | You hated everything until you were me. | 在你变成我之前 你讨厌一切 |
[1:11:06] | I hope you enjoy it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[1:11:28] | I have to ask, how the Dickens did you do it? | 我得问问 你究竟做了什么 |
[1:11:30] | Get that Earth Pass to change? | 能让地球通行证改变 |
[1:11:32] | You know what, I… | 可以这么说 |
[1:11:33] | I just let her walk a mile in my shoes, you could say. | 我只是让她站在我的角度体验生活 |
[1:11:36] | Well, it worked. | 那奏效了 |
[1:11:39] | Well, you should probably get going to the Great Beyond. | 你大概该去往生了 |
[1:11:42] | Hey, um, we never found out what 22’s purpose was. | 我们还没搞清楚22的目标是什么 |
[1:11:45] | – Excuse me? – You know, her, uh, spark. | -你说什么 -就是她的火花 |
[1:11:48] | Her purpose. Was it music? Biology? Walking? | 她的目标 是音乐吗 还是生物 走路 |
[1:11:52] | We don’t assign purposes. Where did you get that idea? | 我们不分配目标 你为什么会这么想 |
[1:11:54] | Because I have piano. | 因为我有钢琴 |
[1:11:55] | It’s what I was born to do. That’s my spark. | 那是我命中注定的 我的火花 |
[1:11:58] | A spark isn’t a soul’s purpose. | 火花不是灵魂的目标 |
[1:12:01] | Oh, you mentors and your passions. | 你们这些导师张嘴闭嘴就是爱好 |
[1:12:03] | Your purposes. Your meanings of life. | 目标 人生意义 |
[1:12:06] | So basic. | 太低级了 |
[1:12:08] | No, no, it… | 不 不 |
[1:12:15] | It is music. My spark is music. I… | 是音乐 我的火花是音乐 我… |
[1:12:18] | I know it is. | 我很确定 |
[1:12:26] | I’m no good. | 我不行 |
[1:12:28] | I got no purpose. | 我没有目标 |
[1:12:31] | No purpose. | 没有目标 |
[1:12:33] | No purpose. | 没有目标 |
[1:13:05] | Mr G? | 加老师 |
[1:13:06] | Curley, I made it. I’m ready to go. | 科里 我来了 我准备好了 |
[1:13:07] | You’re too late, man. | 你太迟了 老兄 |
[1:13:09] | Let me talk to Dorothea. | 让我和多萝西娅说说 |
[1:13:10] | No, no, no, man. She don’t play that. | 不不不 老兄 她不搞这一套 |
[1:13:12] | These rappers act like… Who let this lunatic in here? | 这些说唱歌手就像…谁放这个疯子进来的 |
[1:13:16] | Listen, you gotta give me another chance. | 听着 你要再给我个机会 |
[1:13:18] | This is my band. I decide who plays. | 这是我的乐队 我决定谁来演奏 |
[1:13:21] | And if you don’t go with me, | 如果你不选择我 |
[1:13:23] | you’ll be making the biggest mistake of your career. | 你就会犯下整个生涯最大的错误 |
[1:13:26] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[1:13:29] | My only purpose on this planet is to play. | 我在这个星球上唯一的目标就是演奏 |
[1:13:32] | It’s what I was meant to do. And nothing’s gonna stop me. | 这是我命中注定的 什么也阻止不了我 |
[1:13:39] | Well, aren’t you an arrogant one? | 你可真够傲慢的啊 |
[1:13:42] | I guess you really are a jazz player. | 不愧是爵士乐手 |
[1:13:45] | Tell Robert he’s out. For now. | 让罗伯特走吧 暂时而已 |
[1:13:50] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[1:14:01] | Get ready, Joe Gardner, your life is about to start. | 准备好 乔·加德纳 你的人生即将开始 |
[1:15:22] | Welcome to the quartet, Teach. | 欢迎加入四重奏 老师 |
[1:15:28] | That’s my Joey! | 那是我儿子乔伊 |
[1:15:35] | – What a show! – That last solo was brilliant. | -好精彩的演出 -最后的独奏太棒了 |
[1:15:37] | That was amazing! | 太棒了 |
[1:15:38] | I’m not gonna cover that bridge for you again. | 我不要再帮你衔接过渡了 |
[1:15:40] | – Later, Mr G. – Congratulations. | -回见 加老师 -祝贺你 |
[1:15:42] | – You did great. We love you. – I’m so proud of you, Joey. | -你很棒 我们爱你 -我真为你骄傲 乔伊 |
[1:15:44] | Gotta get to bed. We old. | 得回家睡觉了 我们老了 |
[1:15:49] | You play 100 shows, and one of them is killer. | 演一百场才会有一场大放异彩 |
[1:15:52] | You don’t get many like tonight. | 今晚这样的盛况可不常见 |
[1:15:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:56] | So, uh, what happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[1:15:59] | We come back tomorrow night and do it all again. | 明晚我们再来 再演一次 |
[1:16:05] | What’s wrong, Teach? | 怎么了 老师 |
[1:16:07] | It’s just I’ve been waiting on this day for my entire life. | 只是 我一辈子都在等这一天 |
[1:16:15] | I thought I’d feel different. | 我以为会有不同的感觉 |
[1:16:20] | I heard this story about a fish. | 我听过一个关于鱼的故事 |
[1:16:23] | He swims up to this older fish and says, | 一条鱼游向另一条年长的鱼 说 |
[1:16:25] | “I’m trying to find this thing they call the ocean.” | “我想找到大家所说的海洋” |
[1:16:28] | “The ocean?” says the older fish. | “海洋” 年长的鱼说 |
[1:16:30] | “That’s what you’re in right now.” | “你现在就身处海洋” |
[1:16:32] | “This?” says the young fish. “This is water.” | “这里吗” 年轻的鱼说 “这是水” |
[1:16:35] | “What I want is the ocean.” | “我想要的是海洋” |
[1:16:41] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:16:56] | – Hey, man. – Sorry. | -老兄 -抱歉 |
[1:20:29] | Maybe sky-watching can be my spark. | 或许我的火花可以是仰望天空 |
[1:20:31] | Or walking. I’m really good at walking. | 或者是走路 我很擅长走路 |
[1:20:33] | Those really aren’t purposes, 22. | 这些都不算是目标 22 |
[1:20:35] | That’s just regular old living. | 只不过是寻常的生活 |
[1:21:23] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:21:26] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:21:27] | Good heavens, man. What are you doing in the zone? | 老天啊 你怎么进入忘我境界了 |
[1:21:30] | Moonwind. I messed up. I need to find 22. | 明月清风 我搞砸了 我得找到22 |
[1:21:34] | I’m afraid she’s become a lost soul. | 恐怕她已经变成迷失的灵魂了 |
[1:21:37] | – What? – I’ll explain on the way. | -什么 -路上跟你解释 |
[1:21:41] | When neither of you returned to The Half Note, | 你们俩都没回到二分音符 |
[1:21:43] | I suspected something had gone wrong. | 我就猜测事有不妙 |
[1:21:45] | I came back here, and that’s when I spotted her. | 我回到这里时 就发现了她 |
[1:21:51] | Lost souls are obsessed by something | 迷失的灵魂为着某种 |
[1:21:53] | that disconnects them from life. | 将他们与生命隔断的东西而痴迷 |
[1:21:55] | And now that 22 has technically lived, she’s become one of them. | 如今22已尝过生活的滋味 她也变成了其中之一 |
[1:21:59] | – There! – Good show. | -在那 -干得好 |
[1:22:07] | 22 22! | |
[1:22:11] | – Ready the net. – I’m on it. | -把捕网准备好 -我来 |
[1:22:25] | She’s got us! | 她把我们拖住了 |
[1:22:30] | Moonwind! | 明月清风 |
[1:22:31] | A captain always goes down with the ship. | 船长永远和船同生共死 |
[1:22:33] | It has been a… | 认识你很… |
[1:22:40] | 22 22! | |
[1:22:42] | Come back, 22. It’s me, Joe. | 回来 22 是我 乔 |
[1:22:47] | Easy, 22, easy. | 放松 22 别紧张 |
[1:22:48] | I just came back to give you this. | 我回来把这个交给你 |
[1:22:54] | Easy. | 别怕 |
[1:22:56] | 22, listen. Come back! | 22 听我说 回来 |
[1:23:02] | And for correcting our absent-minded mistakes | 因为你更正了我们大意的错误 |
[1:23:05] | and setting the count right, | 并且纠正了计数 |
[1:23:06] | we are awarding you, Terry, this trophy. As you requested. | 泰瑞 我们按照你的要求 颁给你这个奖杯 |
[1:23:11] | I am happy to accept this very special award I requested, | 我非常高兴接受这个我要求的非常特别的奖项 |
[1:23:15] | but that I absolutely deserve. | 但此表彰我实至名归 |
[1:23:21] | Joe Gardner? | 乔·加德纳 |
[1:23:22] | And I’ll just take that back. | 这个我要收回了 |
[1:23:25] | Oi, noob! You’re not where you belong. | 菜鸟 这可不是你该待的地方 |
[1:23:35] | 22, stop. I have something to tell you. | 22 停下 我有话要对你说 |
[1:23:39] | Stop that. No. | 住手 别扔了 |
[1:23:44] | 22 22! | |
[1:23:47] | Whoa, watch out! | 看着点 |
[1:23:48] | Take it easy. | 别乱跑 |
[1:23:50] | There, there. There’s no need to be afraid. | 好了 好了 无需惊慌 |
[1:23:51] | Don’t worry. Calm down. | 别担心 冷静一下 |
[1:23:53] | You have to stop running. Please. | 你不能再这么瞎跑了 拜托 |
[1:23:55] | 22, stop. | 22 停下 |
[1:23:57] | 22, I was wrong. | 22 我错了 |
[1:23:59] | Please, will you listen? You are ready to live, 22. | 求你听我说好吗 你已经准备好去生活了 22 |
[1:24:16] | I’m not good enough. Nope. No. | 我不够格 不行 不够格 |
[1:24:18] | – Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box. – 22! | -我一无是处 我得填上最后一格 -22 |
[1:24:22] | You’re dishonest. | 你不够正直 |
[1:24:23] | All you make are bad decisions. | 你做的决定都十分愚蠢 |
[1:24:24] | You are unwise and you won’t make it in the world. | 你也不够聪明 无法过好人世间的生活 |
[1:24:26] | You’re so selfish. No one would ever want to be around you. | 你自私至极 没人愿意和你一起生活 |
[1:24:29] | Loser. | 废物 |
[1:24:30] | Oh, the world needs remarkable people | 这个世界需要杰出的人 |
[1:24:32] | and you are the least remarkable soul I’ve ever met. | 而你是我所见过最平庸的灵魂 |
[1:24:35] | You’ll never find your spark. | 你永远无法找到你的火花 |
[1:24:38] | Imbecile. | 蠢货 |
[1:24:39] | I cannot help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:24:40] | 22 22! | |
[1:24:41] | I just need to fill out that last box. | 我得找到火花填上最后一格 |
[1:24:43] | I’m not good enough at all. | 我根本不够格 |
[1:24:45] | You will never find your spark. | 你永远无法找到你的火花 |
[1:24:47] | There’s no point. | 毫无意义 |
[1:24:49] | Those aren’t purposes, you idiot. | 这些才不算是目标 笨蛋 |
[1:24:51] | That’s just regular old living. | 只不过是寻常的生活 |
[1:24:52] | This is a waste of time. | 这真是浪费时间 |
[1:24:54] | You only got that badge because you were in my body. | 你得到徽章是因为你进入了我的身体 |
[1:24:57] | That’s why you ruin everything. | 都怪你毁了一切 |
[1:24:59] | Because you have no purpose. | 你的存在毫无意义 |
[1:25:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:25:19] | There’s no point. | 毫无意义 |
[1:25:20] | You’ll never find your spark. | 你永远无法找到你生命的火花 |
[1:25:23] | Because you have no purpose! | 因为你根本没有目标 |
[1:25:33] | I’m not good. Nope. | 我不够格 不行 |
[1:25:36] | Nothing. I just need to fill out that last box. I give up. | 一无是处 我得填上最后一格 我放弃 |
[1:25:51] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:25:52] | – Huh? – To come live. | -什么 -去生活 |
[1:25:57] | I’m scared, Joe. | 我很害怕 乔 |
[1:26:00] | I’m not good enough. | 我不够格 |
[1:26:02] | Anyway, I never got my spark. | 反正我也没找到火花 |
[1:26:05] | Yes, you did. | 你找到了 |
[1:26:13] | Your spark isn’t your purpose. | 火花并不是目标 |
[1:26:15] | That last box fills in when you’re ready to come live. | 当你准备好去生活时 最后一个格子就填上了 |
[1:26:21] | And, the thing is | 还有 |
[1:26:24] | you’re pretty great at jazzing. | 你玩爵士玩得很棒 |
[1:26:55] | But, Joe, | 但是 乔 |
[1:26:57] | this means you won’t get to… | 这也就意味着你不能… |
[1:26:59] | It’s okay. I already did. | 没关系 我已经尝过人生百态 |
[1:27:02] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[1:27:10] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[1:27:11] | You know you can’t do that. | 你知道你不能去的 |
[1:27:13] | I know. But I’ll go as far as I can. | 我知道 我能陪你多远就走多远 |
[1:27:31] | Hey! Take a look! | 快看啊 |
[1:28:55] | Mr Gardner? | 加德纳先生 |
[1:28:59] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:28:59] | Do you have a moment? | 能聊聊吗 |
[1:29:02] | I think I’m speaking for all the Jerrys when I say thank you. | 我想代表所有的杰瑞谢谢你 |
[1:29:06] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[1:29:07] | We’re in the business of inspiration, Joe, | 我们的工作是激励人心 乔 |
[1:29:09] | but it’s not often we find ourselves inspired. | 但我们自己很少受到鼓舞 |
[1:29:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:29:14] | So, we all decided to give you another chance. | 所以我们一致决定再给你一次机会 |
[1:29:22] | Hopefully, you will watch where you walk from now on. | 希望从今以后你走路能小心些 |
[1:29:25] | But what about Terry? | 那泰瑞呢 |
[1:29:28] | We worked it out with Terry. | 我们和泰瑞协商好了 |
[1:29:32] | That’s weird. | 这就怪了 |
[1:29:33] | Hey, Terry, what’s that over there? | 泰瑞 你看那是什么 |
[1:29:34] | Look immediately. | 快看 |
[1:29:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 什么东西 |
[1:29:37] | – Oh, nothing. You were saying? – Hmm? | -没事 你说啥 -怎么回事 |
[1:29:39] | Were you even talking? I can’t remember. | 你刚说话了吗 我不记得了 |
[1:29:41] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:29:43] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[1:29:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:52] | So what do you think you’ll do? | 你打算做什么 |
[1:29:55] | How are you gonna spend your life? | 打算怎么度过你的人生 |
[1:29:57] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:30:01] | But I do know… | 但我知道 |
[1:30:07] | I’m going to live every minute of it. | 我要尽情享受每一分钟 |
[1:38:59] | ♪ Rappin Ced is the name ♪ | ♪ 我名叫饶舌塞德 ♪ |
[1:39:01] | ♪ And you should get it right ♪ | ♪ 你可别记错了 ♪ |
[1:39:03] | ♪ Blowin’ up on the scene like dynamite ♪ | ♪ 登台就如炸药一般场面爆裂 ♪ |
[1:39:06] | ♪ Joey G on the keys Katie and Tommy with me ♪ | ♪ 乔伊·加弹键盘 凯蒂汤米同我一起饶舌 ♪ |
[1:39:10] | ♪ How much you wanna bet? ♪ | ♪ 你愿下多少赌注 ♪ |
[1:39:12] | ♪ We can take the whole city ♪ | ♪ 我们能红遍整座城市 ♪ |
[1:39:14] | ♪ You see us stylin’ from the island ♪ | ♪ 看我们帅气出场 从曼哈顿岛 ♪ |
[1:39:16] | ♪ All the way to BK ♪ | ♪ 一直到布鲁克林 ♪ |
[1:39:18] | ♪ Boogie Down made the sound but we took it away ♪ | ♪ 布朗克斯的节奏 我们发扬光大 ♪ |
[1:39:21] | ♪ I go to Harlem it’s no problems If you know what I mean ♪ | ♪ 如此豪横闯荡哈林区也没问题 ♪ |
[1:39:25] | ♪ Now everybody bow down to The Kings of Queens ♪ | ♪ 全体都向皇后区王者鞠躬致敬 ♪ |
[1:39:31] | 皮克斯动画工作室出品 于加利福尼亚州爱莫利维尔市 以及遍布湾区 人与人之间维持两米以上距离的居家办公 | |
[1:40:29] | Hey! Movie’s over. | 电影结束了 |
[1:40:31] | Go home! | 快回家 |