时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Bitch! | 贱人! |
[00:52] | Someone… Someone… | 来人…来人啊… |
[00:57] | Help. | 救命 |
[01:00] | Do you want to order another drink? | 你要再点一杯酒吗? |
[01:04] | What? | 什么? |
[01:05] | Did you want to order another… | 你要再点一杯… |
[01:08] | Hey,are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:12] | ****** | |
[01:14] | Maybe you should get some air. | 也许你得透透气 也许你得透透气 |
[01:35] | Help! Somebody! | 救命! 来人啊! |
[01:40] | – What happened?! – Oh,my God! I think she’s dead. | – 怎么了?! – 天啊! 我想她死了 |
[01:42] | Call 911! Help! | 打911! 救命! |
[01:48] | All right,follow the pen and keep your head still. | 好了 看着笔 头别动 |
[01:54] | No one was in the street when I turned the corner. | 我转弯时 街上没人 |
[01:57] | I was looking for parking. I swear. | 我发誓 我在找停车位 |
[02:03] | If no one was on the street,how’d she end up under your car? | 如果街上没人 她咋会被你撞倒? |
[02:07] | I told you,I didn’t see her. | 我跟你说了 我没看见她 |
[02:09] | All right. Open your mouth and blow on that. | 好了 张嘴 朝这吹气 |
[02:16] | I thought I hit a dog. I-I got out to check and,and saw her… | 我以为撞到狗了 我下车检查 看见她… |
[02:24] | Hang tight. | 乖乖待着 |
[02:42] | Well,our driver was sober. He said he didn’t see the vic in the alleyway. | 司机没喝酒 他说没看见死者在路上走 |
[02:45] | We got a cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[02:47] | Her cervical vertebrae and lateral malleoli are crushed. | 她颈椎和外踝被压断了 |
[02:51] | – So she’s got a broken neck. – Not exactly. | – 她死于颈部断裂 – 不是 |
[02:54] | These injuries suggest she was already on the ground when run over. | 这些伤表明她被车碾过前 就已经倒在地上了 |
[02:57] | And look… frothing. | 再看…泡沫 |
[03:00] | And… Ocular miosis. | 还有…瞳孔缩小 |
[03:03] | Which tells you what? | 你看出什么了? |
[03:04] | These are all symptoms of being poisoned by a nerve agent. | 这是服食神经毒剂的症状 |
[03:07] | Odds are she was already dead when the car hit her. | 她在被车碾过前就死了 |
[03:11] | So what you’re saying is,the car was unrelated to her death. | 你是说 车祸与她的死无关 |
[03:15] | She’s cyanotic. I’d say she was poisoned minutes ago at most. | 她面部呈青紫色 最多是几分钟前中毒的 |
[03:18] | Maybe the killer’s still inside,Horatio. | 凶手可能还在里面 Horatio |
[03:21] | Frank | Frank,lock it down. Nobody leaves. |
[03:58] | CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 18 | 封锁这里 谁都不准离开 |
[04:13] | Everybody settle down! Please settle down! | 大家安静! 请安静! |
[04:19] | Now we can’t release you until you’ve all been questioned individually. | 等大家都被单独盘查后才能放人 |
[04:25] | Yes,exactly. So the sooner you shut up,the sooner you go home. | 是 没错 你们越快安静 越早回家 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Why don’t you just save us the time and tell us what you put in her drink. | 何不省点时间 告诉我们你在她酒里放了什么 |
[04:40] | Her drink was empty. | 她酒杯空了 |
[04:41] | I asked if she wanted a refill. That’s my job. | 我问她是否要续杯 这是我本职工作 |
[04:44] | This test will tell us whether or not you’re telling the truth. | 这测试会告证实你是否讲真话 |
[04:46] | Come on,she was drooling on herself when she came to the bar. | 拜托 她独自走到酒吧之前 就已经神志不清了 |
[04:49] | Hey,guy slips drugs in a girl’s drink and then gets his way with her. | 有人把药放进女孩酒里 然后占她便宜 |
[04:52] | You think it’s the first time we’ve heard a story like that? | 你以为这是我们第一次听说吗? |
[04:55] | – Do you mind? – No,it’s fine. | – 我能接个电话吗? – 行 没事 |
[05:00] | Hi. This is CSI Duquesne. | 我是犯罪现场调查员 Duquesne |
[05:04] | Yes,of course. How are you? | 是的 可以 你好吗? |
[05:07] | Absolutely. A meeting today still works. | 当然了 今天要会面的 |
[05:09] | 2:00 p.m.is perfect. | 下午2点最好了 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:13] | I know that you have my fingerprints on file, | 我知道文件上有我的指纹 |
[05:15] | but if you should need a blood sample,I’m happy to provide it. | 但如果你需要血样 我乐意提供 |
[05:18] | Wonderful. Okay. Thank you again. | 太好了 好的 再次感谢 |
[05:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:24] | So? | 怎么样? |
[05:25] | Swabs are all negative. | 结果都是阴性的 |
[05:27] | Doesn’t appear to be any trace of nerve agent in any of these glasses. | 这些杯子上没有神经毒剂的痕迹 |
[05:32] | You said that the victim was sick when she got to the bar. | 你说死者到酒吧时就不舒服了 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Hunched over. Coughing. | 是的 弓着背 咳嗽 |
[05:36] | You see where she was before she came to the bar? | 你知道她来酒吧前去过哪吗? |
[05:39] | Yeah,I think I saw her step out of the bathroom. | 是的 我看到她从洗手间走出来 |
[05:41] | Okay. Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:43] | – I’ll meet you in the bathroom. – All right. | – 洗手间见 – 好的 |
[05:50] | So far,I’ve got nothing here. | 到现在我这里都没线索 |
[05:53] | Yeah,I got nothing at the sink either. | 我在水槽也没线索 |
[06:03] | Hey. There’s a purse in the trash. | 垃圾箱里有个手包 |
[06:12] | I just I.D.’d our victim–Denise Baines. | 死者的身份是Denise Baines |
[06:16] | She’s got a Carol City address. 25 years old. | 她住Carol市 25岁 |
[06:21] | All right,well,let’s,uh,let’s test the stuff in her purse, | 好了 我们检测她包里的东西 |
[06:23] | see if anything pops positive for poison. | 看看什么东西有毒 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:26] | Have you got enough in your kit for me? | 你工具箱里的东西够用吗? |
[06:28] | Have I ever not? | 发生过这种情况吗? |
[06:34] | So,um… | 对了… |
[06:36] | you thinking of becoming a private detective or something? | 你想当私人侦探之类的吗? |
[06:39] | A private detective?! | 私人侦探?! |
[06:40] | Well,I heard you on the phone earlier. | 我刚才听到你打电话 |
[06:43] | – You eavesdropping? – No. I was not eavesdropping. | – 你偷听? – 不 我没偷听 |
[06:46] | You were three feet away,I could hear everything. | 你离我三尺远 我啥都能听到 |
[06:48] | Okay,well that’s fair. | 好啦 这倒是 |
[06:52] | Well,the answer is not in a million years. But you know that. | 但你知道我怎样都不做私家侦探的 |
[07:04] | Bingo. This thing just popped positive for yellow. | 找到了 黄色就是阳性 |
[07:07] | That means there’s a G series nerve agent present in that. | 这意味着里面有G系列神经毒剂 |
[07:10] | If she put a drop of that in her eye it would shut down her body almost immediately. | 若她滴一滴到眼中 身体就会衰竭 |
[07:28] | The three G series nerve agents are Tabun,Soman,and Sarin. | G系列三种毒剂 塔崩 索曼 沙林 |
[07:32] | Did it have a color? | 有颜色吗? |
[07:34] | No,no,it didn’t have any color at all. It was a clear liquid. | 不 无色的 是清澈的液体 |
[07:37] | Which narrows it to Tabun and Sarin. Did it have a fruity odor? | 那就缩小到塔崩和沙林了 它有水果味吗? |
[07:40] | No. No smell at all. No odor. | 不 闻不到 无味的 |
[07:42] | Then that confirms Denise was poisoned with liquid Sarin. | 那就确认Denise死于沙林毒剂了 |
[07:45] | A few drops of it can kill someone within minutes. | 数滴就能让人在几分钟内死掉 |
[07:48] | Hey,Doc,how easily could others have been exposed? | 法医 其他人也容易中毒吗? |
[07:50] | If the liquid evaporated into a vapor, | 如果液体蒸发成气体 |
[07:53] | anyone standing within several feet of it could get sick. | 任何靠近的人都会感到不适 |
[07:56] | You know,I interviewed that valet, | 我问过服务生 |
[07:57] | he said he put a woman in a cab who was half dead. | 他说自己把一个半死不活的女人 送上了出租车 |
[07:59] | If she was exposed,she’ll die without an immediate dose of Atropine. | 如果她中毒了 不马上服用阿托品就会死 |
[08:02] | All right,we’ve got to find her right away. She’s our only link to the killer. | 我们得马上找到她 她是我们找到凶手的唯一线索 |
[08:07] | You remember what the woman looked like? | 你记得那女人的样子吗? |
[08:09] | She was tall,like,six feet; brown hair. | 她很高 有6尺吧 棕发 |
[08:11] | You said she looked sick. How sick? | 你说她看起来很难受 有多难受 ? |
[08:14] | Eyes were watering,coughing real bad,and uh… and she was real sweaty. | 眼中含水 咳得厉害 汗流夹背 |
[08:18] | And then she puked right there on the curb. | 然后她在路边吐了 |
[08:24] | You’ve gotta go to the back. | 退后 退后 |
[08:29] | – Oh,come on. – That’s nasty. | – 我靠 – 好恶心 |
[08:32] | – Just put me in a cab. – You got it,lady. | – 让我上车 – 遵命 女士 |
[08:40] | She slipped me $100 bill to let her cut. | 她塞给我100块 好让自己插队 |
[08:43] | Damn. All symptoms of Sarin poisoning. | 见鬼 这都是沙林的中毒症状 |
[08:46] | Yeah. We’re gonna need that bill that she gave you. | 把她给你的钱拿出来 |
[08:49] | Yeah,the bill. Give it up,fool. | 对 钱 拿出来 傻瓜 |
[08:51] | That’s evidence in a murder investigation. | 那是凶杀案的证据 |
[09:05] | Yeah,it’s yellow. That means she was in direct contact with the poison. | 黄色 说明她与毒药直接接触了 |
[09:09] | Great. Our only lead is dying,we don’t know where she is. | 真棒 我们唯一的线索断了 我们不知道她在哪 |
[09:12] | Hold up. Poison? I touched that bill. | 等等 有毒? 我摸过钱了 |
[09:14] | Am I gonna get sick? | 我会中毒吗? |
[09:19] | No,you’ll be all right. You’d be showing symptoms already. | 不 你没事 要不早有反应了 |
[09:24] | What was the cab company that you called? | 出租车的公司叫什么名字? |
[09:26] | – Sunstar Taxi. | – 太阳星出租 – 太阳星出租 |
[09:30] | Yeah. This is CSI Walter Simmons MDPD. | 我是犯罪现场调查员 Walter Simmons 迈阿密警局 |
[09:34] | I need to track a recent pick up. | 我要查询一位早前乘车的客人信息 |
[09:36] | Yeah,25 Azure Avenue. | 好的 Azure大街25号 |
[09:39] | Single female passenger. | 一名女性乘客 |
[09:41] | No,about 30 minutes ago. | 不 30分钟前 |
[09:44] | Yeah. You do? Okay. All right. Thank you. | 是的 查到了? 很好 谢谢你 |
[09:50] | You got a drop-off location? | 查到她的下车位置了? |
[10:01] | Sure you got the right address? | 你确定地址没错吗? |
[10:04] | I don’t know.That’s what the cab company said | 我不知道 出租车公司那么说的 |
[10:07] | Why would a sick girl want to be dropped off here? | 身体不适的女孩为什么来这里? |
[10:09] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[10:26] | – If you see anything call me,got it? – Got it. | – 要是看到什么就叫我 明白吗? – 明白 |
[10:52] | Please… help me. | 求你…救我 |
[11:00] | Please… | 求你了… |
[11:04] | Help me. | 救我 |
[11:07] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[11:14] | It’s all right,ma’am. Miami Dade Police. | 没事了 女士 我是迈阿密警察 |
[11:23] | Were you at a club downtown today? | 你今天去过城里的俱乐部吗? |
[11:25] | Yes. Please,my throat. | 是的 求你了 我的喉咙 |
[11:29] | I can barely breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[11:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:36] | I’ll,uh… I’ll get you to a hospital. | 我… 我送你去医院 |
[12:05] | Don’t even think about it! | 想都别想! |
[12:13] | Thanks for that. | 多谢 |
[12:18] | Oh,so she took apart your gun,Frank? While it was in your hand? | 她卸了你的枪 Frank? 当时枪还在你手上? |
[12:21] | Don’t start with me,Owens. | 别挤兑我了 Owens |
[12:24] | That woman had some sort of special training or something. | 这女人肯定受过某种特殊训练 |
[12:27] | Don’t be too embarrassed. | 别不好意思 |
[12:29] | That gun’s easy to dismantle. | 拆枪很简单 |
[12:31] | Just pulled passports from your bag. Which one of these is your real name? | 这是你包里的护照 哪个是真名? |
[12:34] | Take your pick. | 随便选 |
[12:36] | You’re a professional… paid to kill Denise Baines,and this place is your money drop. | 你是职业杀手 受雇杀害 Denise Baines 然后在这拿钱 |
[12:40] | And you’re trying to get rid of that file ’cause it’s the only thing that links you to the murder. | 你想毁掉那个文件 因为那是 唯一能把你和凶案联系起来的线索 |
[12:43] | You’re not the smoothest killer. You poisoned yourself. | 你的手脚并不利索 你毒到了自己 |
[12:46] | Just a few drops,not enough to do any real damage. | 就几滴 完全不足挂齿 |
[12:50] | She turned around faster than I expected. | 她当时转身太快 我躲闪不及 |
[13:14] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:17] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:23] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:30] | – I’m sorry. – No problem. | – 对不起 – 没事 |
[13:50] | Who paid you to kill her? | 谁付钱给你杀她? |
[13:52] | Like you said,I’m a professional. | 如你所说 我是职业杀手 |
[13:55] | Discretion is also a virtue. | 为客户保密是种美德 |
[13:58] | Well,you’re about to go away for life unless you tell us something right now. | 你现在不招供的话 小命不保 |
[14:04] | Then I’ll take life. | 那就要我的命吧 |
[14:08] | Get her the hell out of here. | 把她带走 |
[14:15] | Something’s weird. | 不太对劲 |
[14:16] | And why hire a professional to take out some random party girl? | 为何雇职业杀手 除掉一个不重要的交际花? |
[14:20] | Only one good reason for that. | 只有一个解释 |
[14:22] | Our victim’s not random. | 死者并非不重要 |
[14:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:30] | This is Denise Baines’ apartment. You got the keys? | 这是Denise Baines的公寓 你有钥匙吗? |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:38] | Denise lived at her desk. | Denise基本是待在桌边过日子 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:43] | A lot of books. | 很多书 |
[14:45] | I guess she wasn’t the party girl we thought she was. | 看来她并不是我们原以为的 那种花蝴蝶 |
[14:48] | No. | 没错 |
[14:51] | Chinese. | 中餐 |
[14:53] | So she never left her desk. | 她干啥都不离桌 |
[14:56] | Let’s see what this is all about. | 看看这到底写了啥 |
[15:01] | Looks like she was writing a draft of an article for the Miami Beacon. | 看起来像是一篇 给迈阿密灯塔报写的草稿 |
[15:05] | Maybe that’s what she was onto then. She’s onto something big,and that’s why she got targeted. | 也许这就是原因 她查到太多 导致她成为目标 |
[15:09] | Big story in the Miami Beacon? I don’t think so. | 迈阿密灯塔报有猛料? 我看不是 |
[15:13] | Well,there’s gotta be some sort of needle in this file stack. | 这些文件堆里总会有些线索吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah,well,let’s,uh,let’s hope so. | 是啊 希望如此 |
[15:54] | Yeah,I’m not finding anything significant over here. | 没发现任何特别之处 |
[15:57] | Miami Beacon. | 迈阿密灯塔报 |
[16:00] | Look at this… more Chinese food. | 看这里…还是中餐 |
[16:04] | What was this girl,like a hundred pounds maybe? How much could one little girl eat? | 这个女孩也就一百多磅 她怎么吃得了这么多? |
[16:08] | She had a pretty healthy appetite. | 她的饮食倒很健康 |
[16:11] | Unless she had a guest. | 也许她有访客 |
[16:13] | See… Now you’re onto something. | 看…现在真有发现 |
[16:22] | Got a dress. | 一条裙子 |
[16:25] | In a size two,so that’s probably right around the size that she wears. | 2号 这大概就是她穿的码数 |
[16:29] | So this is hers,but,uh… | 那这是她的 不过… |
[16:33] | I’ll bet that contribution isn’t. | 我敢打赌这不是她身上的东西 |
[16:37] | – Want to bag that up? – Sure. | – 包起来? – 没问题 |
[16:39] | You know,and I’ll take the keys back to the landlord, and I’ll meet you at the lab. | 我把钥匙拿给房东 然后和你在实验室碰头 |
[16:41] | Yeah. See you there in a few minutes. | 好 一会实验室见 |
[16:47] | What did you say,bitch? | 你说什么 贱人? |
[16:48] | I said,”Touch me again with those grimy hands and you’ll regret it”” | 我说 你再敢用脏手摸我 就要你好看 |
[16:53] | You’re such an ass! | 你这个蠢货 |
[16:54] | And you’re a bimbo! Giving out your number like that? | 你这个荡妇! 居然随便把电话给出去? |
[16:56] | We ordered pizza,moron. I had to give that guy my number. | 我们要订披萨 Moron 我必须给人家留下电话号码 |
[16:58] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的? |
[17:00] | MDPD! Break it up! | 迈阿密警察! 放手! |
[17:03] | Oh,my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you okay? | 天呐 真对不起 你没事吧? |
[17:04] | That’s assault. You gonna arrest her? | 那是袭警 你不逮捕她吗? |
[17:06] | No one’s getting arrested,all right? Just relax. | 没人会被逮捕 好吗? 别紧张 |
[17:09] | You people live in this building? | 你们住在这栋楼? |
[17:11] | We live right there. | 我们就住在这儿 |
[17:13] | You know Denise Baines,that lives around the corner? | 你们认识住在拐角的 Denise Baines吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Heard she died. | 认识 听说她死了 |
[17:17] | You see anybody coming to visit her last night? | 昨晚见过什么人来找她吗? |
[17:19] | Um,well,like,a different guy every night. | 有 每晚都有不同的男人来 |
[17:21] | She’s what you call,like,promiscuous. | 她就是那种滥交的荡妇 |
[17:23] | That’s the understatement of the century. | 别随便扣帽子 |
[17:28] | If you saw photos of any of these people,would you’d be able to I.D. them? | 如果给你们看那些人的照片 能认出来吗? |
[17:32] | Depends. I only saw a couple from behind. | 看情况吧 我只见过几个人的背面 |
[17:35] | But they were tall,dark and hot. | 不过都是高个子 黑人 身材火辣 |
[17:38] | Are you sure you don’t want to press charges on assault or… | 你确定不指控她袭警… |
[17:40] | No one’s pressing charges. I told you that. | 没人会提出指控 我说过了 |
[17:44] | I’ll give you my card. | 我会给你我的名片 |
[17:45] | You see any one of these people,you make sure you give me a call. Understand? | 如果看到那些人中的任何一个 你要给我打电话 明白吗? |
[17:51] | Go to your apartment,get inside. | 回家去 进去 |
[17:52] | You… you go cool off somewhere. | 你…去什么地方冷静一下 |
[18:06] | You know what you’re doing? | 你会处理吗? |
[18:08] | Mm,I’ve done this before. | 我以前弄过 |
[18:12] | You’re gonna miss your 2:00 appointment. | 你要错过2点的约会了 |
[18:14] | No. I’ll make it. | 不会 我能赴约的 |
[18:18] | Fingerprints,blood tests… | 指纹 血检… |
[18:21] | You,uh,joining the Feds,or you getting married? | 你是要加入FBI还是结婚? |
[18:25] | Oh,gosh. | 天呐 |
[18:27] | If I need fingerprints to get married,I’m in trouble. | 如果我取指纹是为了结婚 那我真是麻烦大了 |
[18:31] | Nah,it’s nothing like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[18:35] | Well,what is it? | 那到底是啥事? |
[18:41] | I’m thinking about adopting Austin North and his sister. | 我想收养Austin North和他妹妹 |
[18:47] | That’s… that’s great. | 那…真棒 |
[18:53] | Well,if you need any help doing that,I-I’d love to help. | 如果需要我帮助 尽管开口 |
[18:59] | I don’t know. I think this is something I have to do on my own. | 我不知道 我觉得这事得由我自个儿来 |
[19:04] | It’s hard parenting alone,you know. | 单亲妈妈不容易 你知道的 |
[19:09] | I think what these kids need is stability and… | 这些孩子需要安定下来… |
[19:15] | you know,you and I,we’re on,we’re off,we’re on. | 你懂的 你和我 我们分分合合 |
[19:19] | – It’s anything but stable. – Yeah. | – 一点都不稳定 – 是啊 |
[19:27] | Putting the kids first. | 把孩子放在第一位 |
[19:30] | You’re already thinking like a mom. | 你已经像母亲一样在思考了 |
[19:33] | I guess I am. | 我猜是吧 |
[19:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:39] | That’ll heal. | 伤口会好的 |
[19:42] | You’re still handsome. | 你还是那么帅气 |
[19:45] | And I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:26] | Horatio,it’s Nat. | Horatio 是我 |
[20:27] | I just ran the sample on Denise Baines’ dress… | 我比对了Denise Baines 裙子上的样本 |
[20:30] | and I-I don’t know how to handle this one. | 我不知道该如何处理 |
[20:33] | The DNA contribution belonged to Randall Stafford. | DNA经比对属于Randall Stafford |
[20:37] | Exact–that Randall Stafford. | 没错 就是那个Randall Stafford |
[20:40] | The head of Miami’s City Council. | 迈阿密市议会的头儿 |
[20:43] | As councilman,I promise the city | 作为议员 我保证 |
[20:46] | that this drone will be the first unmanned aircraft | 这种无人驾驶飞机 将会是迈阿密历史上 |
[20:49] | in civilian airspace in Miami’s history. | 第一架民用无人操作飞机 |
[20:53] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[20:55] | Were you involved in the murder of Denise Baines? | 你和Denise Baines的 谋杀案有关吗? |
[21:03] | Uh,it looks like my time here is up. | 看来我的时间到了 |
[21:06] | One of the top advisors from the FAA will now answer any further questions. | 下面由FAA的首席顾问来回答问题 (FAA:美国联邦航空管理局) |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | – How dare you hijack my press conference. – You didn’t answer my question,councilman. | – 你居然敢在新闻发布会上打断我 – 你没回答我的问题 议员先生 |
[21:19] | Denise’s murder is obviously under tragic circumstances. | Denise的死显然是场悲剧 |
[21:22] | You had a relationship with the lady,didn’t you? | 你和她有外遇 对吗? |
[21:25] | No. That’s decidedly untrue. | 不 那显然是假的 |
[21:27] | Well,then you better explain the DNA we found on her dress,councilman. | 你最好说清楚 她裙子上的DNA是怎么回事 议员 |
[21:32] | I think you might want to do that. | 我估计你想解释一下 |
[21:36] | – This is neither the time or the place. – You either answer my question, | – 现在的时间地点都不对 – 你回答我的问题 |
[21:39] | or I’m gonna cuff you in front of that pretty wife of yours. | 否则我就在你老婆面前铐上你 |
[21:41] | Okay,look,Denise was writing a profile on me for the Miami Beacon. | Denise在为迈阿密灯塔报 写一篇关于我的文章 |
[21:47] | She was shadowing me. | 她片刻不离 |
[21:49] | Over time,we got close. | 我们日久生情 |
[21:51] | Be honest in your portrayal. | 忠于职守 |
[21:53] | Don’t hold back. | 敢为人先 |
[21:55] | Nothing is off-limits. | 勇于尝试 |
[21:58] | Heard that before. | 以前听过 |
[22:00] | I said that before. | 我以前说过 |
[22:04] | This time… | 这次… |
[22:06] | this time I mean it. | 这次我是说真的 |
[22:17] | It was a mistake,Horatio. She was a mistake. | 那是个错误 Horatio 她是个错误 |
[22:24] | – I want my attorney present before you… – I think we can facilitate that. | – 我律师会代表我… – 不如就省点麻烦 |
[22:28] | Why don’t you make a call. I’ll be inside. | 你打个电话 我就在里面 |
[22:43] | Horatio. Well,you look a little different since I last saw you. | Horatio 自从上次见面 你现在有点不一样 |
[22:47] | Been working on your tan? | 你是不是晒黑了? |
[22:49] | I thought I told you to stay out of Miami. | 我好像告诉过你别再来迈阿密的 |
[22:51] | Oh,I know. | 噢 我知道 |
[22:53] | I’d love to accommodate you, | 我很想从命 |
[22:54] | but the truth is,my firm’s new Miami branch is thriving, | 可事实上 我公司的迈阿密分部正蓬勃发展 |
[23:00] | and so my priority clients… | 所以我的重要客户… |
[23:02] | uh,hi,councilman… | 嗨 市议员 |
[23:04] | they demand my priority time. | 我必须优先服务他们 |
[23:07] | Oh,I’m sure. | 噢 这当然 |
[23:08] | Our evidence links your priority client to a murder. | 我们的证据显示 你的重要客户涉嫌一起谋杀案 |
[23:11] | Ah,yes,of course. The infamous stained dress,yeah. | 啊 是的 当然 就是那条伤风败俗的裙子 没错 |
[23:17] | By the way…sorry…but who is this guy? | 借问一句…不好意思… 这家伙是谁? |
[23:19] | His name is CSI Eric Delko. | 他是犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko |
[23:22] | CSI Eric Delko. | 犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko |
[23:25] | One of Miami’s finest foot soldiers,no doubt. | 和迈阿密其他的无名小卒一样 |
[23:29] | Gabby,where are we at here? | Gabby 我们说到哪儿了? |
[23:31] | So,after collecting this stained dress from Denise Baines’ apartment, | 你在Denise Bainse的公寓 采集到了这条有污渍的裙子之后 |
[23:35] | CSI Delko,where did you put it? | Delko调查员 你把裙子放哪里了? |
[23:40] | I followed protocol… I put it in a sealed evidence box. | 我根据程序要求… 放进了贴上封条的证物盒里 |
[23:43] | Wasn’t there an altercation in her hallway during the time you were there? | 你在她楼下 是不是发现了有人在争吵? |
[23:47] | And how would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[23:49] | Due diligence,Horatio. We’re viciously thorough. | 全身心投入 Horatio 我们工作态度非常严谨 |
[23:56] | Yeah,there was… a domestic dispute. | 是的…是有两口子在吵架 |
[24:00] | And where did you put the evidence when you intervened in this dispute? | 那你在劝架的时候 你把证据放在哪里了? |
[24:04] | I put the evidence down on the floor in front of Denise’s apartment. | 我把证据放在Denise公寓前的地上 |
[24:08] | The floor. | 地上 |
[24:10] | But I thought the dispute took place down the hall and round the corner. | 我记得那两口子是在 大堂另一头拐角后面吵架的 |
[24:16] | Yeah,it did. So what? | 是的 那又怎么样? |
[24:18] | So that would put the evidence out of your line of sight. | 那证据就有段时间在你视线之外 |
[24:21] | Look,I might have lost sight of the evidence for… a minute,maybe. | 听着 可能就那么1分钟… 我没有看着证据 |
[24:25] | One minute? 60 long ticks of the clock,sir. | 就1分钟? 那可是钟摆走60次的时间啊 先生 |
[24:29] | And the point is? | 你到底想说什么? |
[24:30] | My point is that CSI Eric Delko left evidence unattended,: | 我想说 Eric Delko调查员 把证据放在没人照看的地方 |
[24:36] | and,you know,judges,they love unattended evidence. | 法官们有多喜欢没人照看的证据 这你懂的 |
[24:40] | They also love putting people in jail. | 他们还喜欢把坏人丢进监狱 |
[24:45] | So we’re done here? | 那我们说完了吗? |
[24:47] | Yes,councilman,we are. We’re leaving. | 是的 市议员 我们说完了 我们这就走 |
[24:51] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太享受了 |
[24:53] | You know I love Miami. | 你知道我多喜欢迈阿密的 |
[24:55] | – Hey,can you recommend any good restaurants? – You heard what I said. | – 嘿 有什么好餐馆推荐的吗? – 别得寸进尺 |
[24:59] | Oh,come on,you’re such a grouch. Cheer up. | 噢 得了吧 你牢骚真不小 振作点 |
[25:03] | All right,have a nice day. | 好吧 祝你一天过得好 |
[25:05] | You… I don’t care. | 至于你… 我懒得理你 |
[25:12] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:18] | There’s no way that evidence was tampered with,H. | 那证据不可能被动手脚的 H |
[25:19] | I agree,Eric. | 我同意 Eric |
[25:21] | Well,how did they know about the dispute? The line of sight? | 好吧 他们怎么知道有人吵架? 知道视线的事情? |
[25:23] | ‘Cause they’ve been following us. | 因为他们跟踪我们 |
[25:24] | Well,that’s because they know that the councilman’s guilty, they want to keep him out of jail. | 也就是他们知道市议员不清白 要想尽办法不让他蹲大牢 |
[25:28] | They wouldn’t have gone to this length if he was innocent,would they have? | 如果议员清白 他们也不会花那么大力气 不是吗? |
[25:31] | Denise must know something much bigger about the councilman. | Denise知道的肯定是什么大事 比市议员的绯闻更严重 |
[25:32] | Let’s find out. | 我们一定要查出来 |
[25:36] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[25:37] | All Denise’s notes are written in shorthand. | Denise所有的笔记用的都是速记法 |
[25:40] | It’s all one sound,one syllable. | 听起来都一样 都是单音节 |
[25:43] | Who uses shorthand? | 谁还会用速记法? |
[25:45] | Well,a journalist trying to conceal sensitive research. | 比如 记者想隐藏 含有敏感信息的调查 |
[25:49] | ‘Cause it’s all code. | 这就像密码一样 |
[25:51] | This is the symbol that occurs the most. It stands for “S”. | 这个符号出现频率最高 它表示”S” |
[25:58] | They’re all followed by phrases like “approved shutdown,” | 后面都跟着一些短语 比如 “批准关闭” |
[26:01] | “signed legislation” and “office will not comment. | “已签署的法律” 和 “办公室不作评论” |
[26:06] | – The S” means staffer. – Yeah,it’s got to. | – 这个”S”代表Stafford议员 – 没错 肯定是 |
[26:08] | didn’t have anything to do with sex. | 所以你是对的 这跟性一点关系没有 |
[26:10] | This was all about Denise trying to get info on Stafford. | 这写的都是Denise想得到 有关Stafford议员的信息 |
[26:15] | What’s that one? | 那个是什么? |
[26:17] | “Power to the local union building out 90 minutes Thursday night”” | “本地工会大楼 周四晚断电90分钟…” |
[26:23] | Hang on a second,I just read an article… | 等等 我刚看到一篇文章… |
[26:27] | Something here… Here it is. | 好像在这儿… 找到了 |
[26:30] | Denise,she wrote an article about power outages that cancelled an important union meeting. | Denise写的这篇文章 断电使一重要工会会议取消 |
[26:37] | She also wrote another draft on a city firehouse that was for sale and a street repaving. | 她还写了篇草稿 关于城市消防站 被挂牌出售和路面重新铺设的事 |
[26:43] | Those are all city services that are influenced by the councilman. | 这都是市议员推动的市政服务 |
[26:47] | What was that– wait a minute, let me see that one about the street repaving. | 等我看看 写路面重新铺设的文章 |
[26:52] | That’s kind of convenient. | 真是方便 |
[26:54] | The street repaving was behind Delonte Cassell’s nightclub. | 施工的马路就在 Delonte Cassell的俱乐部后面 |
[26:58] | – Delonte Cassell…that’s… Remember? | – Delonte Cassell 不就是… – 想起来了吗? |
[27:00] | That’s the club owner that was suspected of killing one of his own customers? | 那个老板涉嫌谋杀客人的俱乐部? |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[27:04] | Was a couple of weeks ago,right? | 差不多2周前 对吗? |
[27:06] | – Yeah. What’s that about? – Hang on a second. | – 没错 这有什么关系? – 等我一下 |
[27:16] | The vic was Jimmy Ruiz. | 受害人叫Jimmy Ruiz |
[27:19] | Says here he was found in a Dumpster a couple of blocks from the club. | 这里写的是他被发现 在离俱乐部两个街区的垃圾箱里 |
[27:22] | Cassell and Ruiz got into a fight before Ruiz left the club, | Ruiz在离开俱乐部前 和Cassell吵了起来 |
[27:26] | and that was the last time he was seen alive. | 这是他生前最后出现的地方 |
[27:28] | Can you find out what happened with the case, what the verdict was? | 你能看看案子最后是怎么判的吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[27:35] | *********** | 涉嫌J. Ruiz枪击案 因缺少证据释放 |
[27:35] | Looks like he got off; lack of evidence. | 看起来他被放出来了 缺少证据 |
[27:39] | Well,let’s see if Denise has anything to say about it in her notes. | 好吧 我们来看看 Denise有没有写关于这个的笔记 |
[27:45] | yes,”Councilman Stafford ordered the street behind the club repaved | 有 “Stafford议员 在Ruiz被枪击后的第二天一早 |
[27:49] | the morning after Ruiz was shot. | 就下令重新铺设 俱乐部后面马路的路面了 |
[27:53] | Why would the councilman have to act so fast? | 市议员为什么非得那么快反应呢? |
[27:55] | I mean,what was his rush? | 我是说 他急什么呢? |
[27:57] | I’ll betcha I know where I can dig up an answer. | 我敢打赌我知道去哪里挖答案 |
[28:14] | Look at that. It’s a spent shell casing. | 瞧啊 一个弹壳 |
[28:17] | If I had to guess,it’s from a nine-millimeter. | 非要猜的话 我说是9毫米口径的 |
[28:19] | And that’s what Ruiz was shot with. | 而Ruiz就是被9毫米口径的枪打中 |
[28:21] | Let’s see what else we can get. | 看看还没发现点什么 |
[28:24] | Blood… and a whole lot of it. | 血迹… 好大的一片 |
[28:28] | We just found where Ruiz was shot. | 我们发现Ruiz是在哪里被枪击了 |
[28:33] | Put your business back in your pants and get the hell out of here. | 把你的老二放回裤子里 然后马上滚出这里 |
[28:36] | And if you ever touch one of my girls like that again… | 还有 如果你敢再像那样 对我的姑娘们动手动脚… |
[29:14] | Hey,so we ended up pulling five nine-millimeter shell casings | 我们一共找到5个 9毫米口径的弹壳 |
[29:18] | from the pavement behind the club. | 都埋在俱乐部后面马路的路面下 |
[29:19] | That’s not enough to charge Cassell in the reshooting. | 这还不足以起诉Cassell开了枪 |
[29:22] | You know? I need something that puts him at the scene. | 你明白吗? 我需要证据证明他在现场 |
[29:24] | Yeah,I’m still looking. | 明白 我正在找呢 |
[29:26] | So,are you coming over tonight? | 那么 你今晚来过夜吗? |
[29:28] | Yeah,of course. | 当然要来 |
[29:31] | You’re the ASA on this? | 你是这个案子的助理检察官? |
[29:32] | – That’s right. That okay with you? – Yeah,it’s fine. | – 没错 你有问题吗? – 没问题 很好 |
[29:34] | But I think you should know that we think Councilman Stafford helped Cassell cover up this murder. | 我觉得你应该知悉 Stafford议员 在帮Cassell隐藏谋杀证据 |
[29:38] | Why would one of Miami’s highest-ranking public officials help one of its dirtiest scumbags? | 可是他身为迈阿密最大的官 为什么要帮助个下三滥的混混呢? |
[29:42] | Cassell’s a thug. | Cassell是个恶棍 |
[29:43] | we need to ask Cassell that. | 问得好 我们该去问问Cassell为什么 |
[29:47] | What makes you think he’ll talk? | 你凭什么觉得他会开口? |
[29:50] | Maybe a nail in his coffin. I got a print. | 我找到个指纹 可以给他盖棺定论 |
[30:04] | You know what this is,Delonte? | 你知道这是什么吗 Delonte? |
[30:06] | It’s a shell casing with your fingerprints on it. | 这是一个弹壳 有你的指纹在上面 |
[30:08] | And you know what it proves? | 你知道这能证明什么吗? |
[30:10] | It proves that you killed Jimmy Ruiz two weeks ago. | 这能证明两周前 你杀死了Jimmy Ruiz |
[30:13] | So you say. Is my lawyer here yet? | 随你怎么说 我的律师来了吗? |
[30:16] | Yeah,your lawyer can come here. | 当然 你能叫你的律师来 |
[30:18] | But I’ll tell you what,we got ASA Avery over here, | 但我要告诉你的是 助理检察官Avery在这 |
[30:19] | and he’s ready to make you a pretty sweet deal. | 他想和你谈一个非常好的条件 |
[30:22] | Really? What kind of deal we talking about? | 真的? 什么条件? |
[30:24] | relationship with Councilman Stafford. | 具体情况具体分析 说说你和Stafford议员的关系吧 |
[30:27] | Councilman? | 市议员? |
[30:29] | Do I look like the type who hangs with a councilman,suit? | 我像是跟市议员混的吗 西装男? |
[30:32] | No,you don’t,but,uh, we got a work order request for the city here to repave the street that you shot Ruiz on, | 不像 但我们有一张市政施工令 重新铺设你枪杀了Ruiz的那条路 |
[30:38] | and,uh… it’s signed by Councilman Stafford. | 而且… 是Stafford议员签署的 |
[30:42] | Two hours after Ruiz died. That’s not a coincidence. | 就在Ruiz死后2小时签的 这可不会是巧合 |
[30:46] | I can make your life a whole lot easier if you just talk to us,Delonte. | 如果你说实话 我能让你 接下来的日子舒坦很多 Delonte |
[30:49] | Shut your mouth,Delonte. | 闭嘴 Delonte |
[30:51] | Your words are attracting a lot of flies. | 你的胡言乱语引来不少苍蝇 |
[30:53] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你有何贵干? |
[30:56] | We represent Mr.Cassell. | 我们是Cassell先生的代理律师 |
[30:57] | Well,we’re allowed to have more than one client. I mean,it helps with the very pricey overhead. | 我们可以合法服务几个当事人 我是说 每一个客户都是衣食父母 |
[31:03] | Uh,now,could I see the evidence against Mr.Cassell? | 言归正传 我能看看不利于 Cassell先生的证据吗? |
[31:09] | Thanks,sir. | 谢谢 警官 |
[31:12] | Well,this just looks like a bunch of,uh,nine-millimeter shell casings. So? | 好吧 看起来是一堆9毫米口径 子弹的弹壳 这能说明什么? |
[31:17] | They have Cassell’s prints on them. | 上面有Cassell的指纹 |
[31:20] | Better put the glasses on,then,huh? | 噢 最好带上眼镜看 对吗? |
[31:24] | Uh,Ruiz,he was killed with a nine-millimeter,correct? | Ruiz是被9毫米口径的枪射杀的 对吗? |
[31:28] | Yeah,you and your client would know about that. | 没错 你和你的当事人应该很清楚 |
[31:33] | Wait… wait a minute,there’s a . 45 casing here on your lab table. | 等等… 等一下 你们的桌子上有一颗 45口径的弹壳 |
[31:37] | Is that a . 45 ca… What do you think? | 那是一个45口径的吗 你觉得呢 |
[31:39] | Well,look at that. | 看看 |
[31:41] | That’s a . 45 right there. | 那就是45口径的 |
[31:46] | I mean,did you recover a .45 shell casing from behind Mr.Cassell’s club? | 你是在Cassell先生的酒吧里 发现的这个子弹吗 |
[31:51] | No,we didn’t. | 不是的 |
[31:53] | Really? That wasn’t there before. | 真的吗 之前没有这个 |
[31:55] | Oh,yes,it was there. I mean,uh,that is your photo,sweetheart,yes? | 本来就有 这不是你拍的照片吗 亲爱的 |
[32:00] | Well,now,if…you didn’t find a .45 casing in the alley, | 如果你没有在那个巷子里 发现45口径的弹壳 |
[32:05] | where did it come from? | 这东西是怎么出现的? |
[32:08] | Unless it came from another case. | 除非这来自另一个案件 |
[32:11] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:12] | I don’t think so. That’s called cross-contamination. | 我可不这么认为 这就是所谓的交叉污染 |
[32:16] | Thus,the casings and the prints would be deemed inadmissible. | 因此这个弹壳和指纹不能作为证据 |
[32:23] | How the hell did this happen,Sam? | 到底发生了什么事情 Sam? |
[32:25] | You see?Even ASA Avery, | 看吧 就算是助理检察官Avery 也怀疑了 |
[32:28] | despite his lack of experience and cheap suits, | 虽然他资历尚浅 衣着平平 |
[32:32] | : he knows your case just flatlined. | 他也知道你的案子完蛋了 |
[32:38] | So,I’ve been scanning through our database, | 我一直在浏览数据库 |
[32:40] | looking at all of Vogel’s other clients that we’ve arrested. | 查看我们逮捕过的Vogel的客户 |
[32:44] | Anything jump out? | 有什么发现? |
[32:46] | do you see a pattern here? | 你说呢 是我疯了 还是这确实有规律 |
[32:49] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[32:51] | Vogel’s clients are all felons, | Vogel的客户都是重犯 |
[32:53] | got hit with light slaps on the wrist when they should’ve gotten serious time. | 本该判重刑 却全部都从轻处理了 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | Hung juries,acquittals,insufficient | 还有延缓审判或因证据不足 而无罪释放 都是多亏了Vogel |
[33:03] | Wait,hang on. Go back. | 慢着 倒回去 |
[33:07] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[33:09] | That’s the guy from the hallway at Denise’s apartment today. | 他就是今天在Denise家出现的人 |
[33:12] | That’s the one that was having the fight with the woman that smacked me in the face. | 他和那个误伤我的女人打架来着 |
[33:14] | – The domestic you broke up this morning? – Yeah. | – 你今天阻止的家暴? – 是的 |
[33:17] | Yeah,this guy,Clyde Novak,huh? | 这个人叫Clyde Novak |
[33:22] | Booked last year on assault and battery. Charges were dropped. | 去年因人身攻击被逮捕 指控被撤销了 |
[33:25] | So,Clyde owed Vogel big-time. | 所以Clyde欠Vogel一个大人情 |
[33:28] | Charges were dropped. | 指控被撤销了 |
[33:30] | This guy staged the fight with the woman,so that I’d break our chain of custody. | 这个人和那女人上演了家暴戏 所以我被迫破坏了证据链 |
[33:34] | Okay,okay,he’s coming. So,do-do you want me to draw blood? | 他来了 你想我流点血吗? |
[33:37] | Just make it sound real. What’d you say,bitch?! | 听起来真实就行了 你说什么 婊子?! |
[33:39] | I said touch me again with those grimy hands,and you’ll regret it. | 我说 如果你再脏手碰我一下 我会让你后悔的 |
[33:42] | Louder. Louder. Come on,louder. | 大声点 大声点 给我大声点 |
[33:45] | Vogel’s blackmailing his clients to do his dirty work. | Vogel敲诈旧客户来帮他干脏活 |
[33:59] | Vogel was blackmailing his clients,wasn’t he,councilman? | Vogel在敲诈客户 对吧 市议员? |
[34:04] | And Denise found out about it,didn’t she? | Denise发现了 对吧 |
[34:09] | She came to me about it. So,I confronted Vogel. | 她因此来找我 于是我和Vogel对质了 |
[34:14] | And that’s how he found out about Denise, because you outed her,didn’t you? | 所以他知道了Denise 因为你出卖了她 对吧 |
[34:22] | – I never wanted her to get hurt. – But she did get hurt. | – 我从来没想让她受到伤害 – 但她确实受到伤害了 |
[34:24] | She got killed right over there. | 她就在那里被杀了 |
[34:26] | Because of you,he killed her | 因为你 他杀了她 |
[34:30] | before she could publish what she uncovered about him: | 就在她要爆出他的猛料之前 |
[34:33] | How he used his clients to get other clients out of trouble. | 内容是他如何利用老客户 来让其他客户脱离麻烦 |
[34:39] | – What do you want from me,Horatio? – I need your testimony,councilman. | – 你想让我干什么 Horatio? – 我需要你的证词 市议员 |
[34:44] | I can’t testify against Vogel. | 我不能指证Vogel |
[34:46] | Look what he does to people who cross him. I-I have a family. | 看看和他作对的人都有什么下场 我…我有家人 |
[34:50] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选择 |
[34:52] | You do have a family,and they’re gonna be next. | 你确实有家人 他们将会是下一个目标 |
[34:56] | You need to think about that. | 你要好好想想 |
[35:02] | You need to think about it. | 你要好好想想 |
[35:04] | – Yes,Natalia? – You won’t believe who just showed up. | – 喂 Natalia? – 你不会相信谁出现了 |
[35:06] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[35:14] | Ah,Horatio,thank goodness you’re here. | Horatio 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[35:16] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for hours. | 我找你找了好几个小时 |
[35:19] | Actually,I’m fresh off a conversation with Councilman Stafford. | 其实 我刚才和Stafford议员 谈完话 |
[35:23] | Well,that must have been a bit one-sided. | 那必然和独角戏差不多吧 |
[35:25] | Not a great conversationalist,is he? | 他不是个健谈的人 对吧 |
[35:27] | Well,come to think of it,neither are you. | 不过认真想想 你也是呢 |
[35:31] | Till now. | 现在可不是 |
[35:35] | All right,come on,what is it? | 好吧 什么事? |
[35:38] | What is it? The suspense is killing me here. | 到底什么事? 好奇心折腾死我了 |
[35:42] | For starters,we know you had two of your clients go over | 首先 我们知道你今天 让你的两个客户 |
[35:45] | and stage a fight at Denise Baines’ house today so you could compromise evidence. | 在Denise Baines家附近假装打架 于是你得以污染证据 |
[35:48] | It seems,Mr.Vogel,that she found out the truth about you | 看起来 Vogel先生 她因看穿了你的诡计 |
[35:52] | and lost her life for it. | 而丢了性命 |
[35:54] | Really? Well,do tell me,what is this truth exactly? | 是么? 那请你告诉我 我的诡计是什么? |
[35:59] | Blackmail. | 敲诈 |
[36:00] | Because we know you’re blackmailing your clients like Councilman Stafford. | 因为我们知道你在敲诈你的客户 比如议员Stafford |
[36:04] | My dear,those are some wild,wild allegations. | 亲爱的 那些可都是很大胆的猜测 |
[36:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:12] | Listen,I can’t speak to the blackmail part of this, | 听着 我谈不了敲诈那部分 |
[36:15] | but I can speak to the other allegations. | 但我可以说说你们其他的猜测 |
[36:17] | That won’t be necessary at this time. | 现在没必要 |
[36:19] | Well,excuse me,I beg to differ there,Horatio. | 我要提出不同的意见 Horatio |
[36:25] | Miss Wade has something that she wants to tell you. | Wade小姐有些事情想告诉你 |
[36:30] | I hired Clyde Novak and another client to stage the fight at Denise Baines’. | 我雇佣了Clyde Novak和其他客户 在Denise Baines家表演争执秀 |
[36:36] | I also hired that contract killer to poison her. | 我也雇佣那个职业杀手来毒死她 |
[36:40] | I acted alone. | 我是一个人行动的 |
[36:43] | I perceived a threat to my clients and acted independently. | 我预见到针对我客户的潜在威胁 于是就自作主张了 |
[36:54] | Feels better now,doesn’t it,just to get that off your chest,Gabby. | 现在感觉好多了是吧 一吐为快 Gabby |
[36:58] | Now,listen,I’m gonna make sure you get the best representation. | 我会确保你有最好的辩护律师 |
[37:04] | Hell,I may even do it myself. | 我可能会亲自上阵 |
[37:08] | Thank you,Horatio. | 谢谢 Horatio |
[37:10] | Without you,Miss Wade here would continue to be a blight on my firm. | 如果不是你 Wade小姐可能 还在我公司里继续萎靡不振呢 |
[37:15] | Miss Wade? | Wade小姐? |
[37:17] | Have you ever actually been to prison? | 你有进过监狱吗? |
[37:22] | No. | 没有 |
[37:25] | Well,then,I commend you on your blind sense of loyalty. | 好吧 那我要赞扬下你的愚忠 |
[37:28] | You know you don’t have to be the scapegoat,right? | 你知道你没必要做替罪羊 对吧? |
[37:31] | This is your only opportunity to tell us what he has on you. | 这是你告诉我们 他对你做了什么的唯一机会 |
[37:36] | Miss Wade? | Wade小姐? |
[37:42] | I’d like to give my official statement now. | 我想现在就录口供 |
[37:46] | Without the councilman’s testimony,we have nothing. | 没有议员的证词 我们就没有掌握任何证据 |
[37:49] | This whole thing falls on Gabrielle Wade. | Gabrielle Wade将会 承担起所有责任 |
[37:52] | Yeah,Vogel played us real good. | 是啊 Vogel狠狠地玩弄了我们 |
[37:54] | He was a step ahead of us the whole time. | 他总是先我们一步 |
[37:57] | – What’s going on? – because we discovered that… | – 怎么了? – 因为我们发现… |
[37:59] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:01] | the Miami-Dade Crime Lab mishandled evidence in a recent case. | 迈阿密犯罪实验室在最近的 一个案子中对证据处理不当 |
[38:06] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么? 这是个玩笑吗? |
[38:07] | The CSI Samantha Owens used improper procedures, | Samantha Owens调查员处理失当 |
[38:11] | which puts into question not only her work on this particular case, | 不仅使她手上的案子 |
[38:15] | but every single case that she’s worked on | 还包括她经手的每一个案子 都陷入质疑 |
[38:18] | including our client’s,Esteban Navarro’s. | 包括我的客户Esteban Navarro |
[38:22] | Now,I can’t say any more at this stage. | 目前我能说的就只有这些 |
[38:25] | I will be making a statement later,but thank you so much. | 迟点我还会再做一个说明 谢谢 |
[38:27] | It’s a beautiful day; enjoy it. I am going for lunch. | 今天天气不错 好好享受吧 我得去吃午饭了 |
[38:31] | Thank you,thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:34] | I’m guessing you heard? | 你听到了? |
[38:36] | Esteban Navarro’s getting out, | Esteban Navarro将被释放 |
[38:37] | and all the cases that I processed evidence on are falling apart. | 我经手的所有案子都会有麻烦 |
[38:44] | God,I guess I really screwed this up. | 天啊 我这次真的要完蛋了 |
[38:47] | No,I don’t think you did,Sam. | 不 我不这么认为 Sam |
[38:50] | Well,what are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[38:52] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你等了这么久 |
[38:54] | I’ve had another busy,busy,busy day. | 我这一天真的是忙死了 |
[39:00] | Well,of course,you’d know that,wouldn’t you? | 当然 你是知道的 对吧? |
[39:04] | Somebody compromised the evidence when they planted this casing; | 有人篡改了证据并且栽赃嫁祸 |
[39:07] | someone close to us who is working for Vogel. | 一个和我们很亲近的人 在为Vogel卖命 |
[39:10] | Ryan,you don’t think that I would even… | Ryan 你别认为我会… |
[39:12] | Sam,let me ask you something. | Sam 我问你个问题 |
[39:15] | Where did you meet your boyfriend? | 你和你男朋友在哪里遇到的? |
[39:17] | Josh? At the gym,why? | Josh? 健身房 怎么了? |
[39:19] | Did he approach you? | 是他接近你的吗? |
[39:21] | Yeah,he did. Wh-what’s the point? | 是的 有什么问题吗? |
[39:25] | Sam,he had access. | Sam 他有进入权限 |
[39:28] | He was there. | 他当时在这里 |
[39:30] | You’ve been very loyal,my boy. Very loyal. | 你非常忠诚 我的孩子 非常忠诚 |
[39:36] | What do you want me to do now,Darren? | 你现在还要我干啥 Darren? |
[40:14] | Wha… You think that he planted the casing? | 什么…你觉得是他篡改了证据? |
[40:17] | He’s the assistant state attorney. He would never… | 他是助理检察官 他不会… |
[40:20] | He had access to our trace lab. | 他能进入我们的弹道实验室 |
[40:24] | Well,I think the first order of business is to make sure that | 做生意的首要任务在于确保 |
[40:27] | Lieutenant Caine and his CSIs never bother this law firm | Caine中尉和他手下的调查员 不再来找公司或者 |
[40:32] | or any of its clients ever again. | 其他客户的麻烦 |
[40:50] | If this is true,then I’m done. | 如果这是真的 那我死定了 |
[40:53] | I’m finished. | 我彻底完蛋了 |
[40:59] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 不会的 我会救你 |