时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Chelsea… | |
[00:51] | Chelsea! | |
[01:02] | Chelsea… | |
[01:16] | Chelsea! | |
[03:00] | Victim’s name is Kirk Armstrong. He’s headed to the hospital, not the morgue. | 受害者名叫Kirk Armstrong 他正前往医院 而非太平间 |
[03:04] | So that’s a good thing. | 那还真是万幸啊 |
[03:12] | Got some blood in the sand here, huh? Which is consistent with a stomach wound. | – 沙子中有血迹 |
[03:17] | Chelsea! | – 这和腹部受伤的情况相符 |
[03:21] | Kept mentioning somebody named Chelsea, Walter. | 他口中一直提到一个 |
[03:27] | Chelsea… | 叫Chelsea的人 Walter |
[03:30] | Got some possible sand displacement back to front, so maybe some digging. | 这里的沙子有动过的迹象 可能是被挖过 |
[03:35] | We got more than that, Walter. | 我们发现的不止这些 Walter |
[03:39] | I think that’s Chelsea right there. | 我认为Chelsea就在这里 |
[03:54] | Medical alert bracelet. | 医用警示手镯 |
[03:56] | Says her names Chelsea Bartlett. | 上面写着她叫Chelsea Bartlett |
[03:59] | Allergic to penicillin. | 对青霉素过敏 |
[04:02] | She was just 19. You have a cause of death, Tom? | 她年方19 查出死因了没 Tom |
[04:06] | Throat slashed, carotid severed, based on blood volume. | 被人割喉 从出血量看是切断了颈动脉 |
[04:11] | And her eyes. They’re gone. | 还有她的眼睛不翼而飞了 |
[04:16] | The signature of Esteban Navarro. | Esteban Navarro的标志手法 |
[04:19] | Exactly like Nikki Cervano and Vanessa Tillman. | 死法同Nikki Cervano 和Vanessa Tillman一模一样 |
[04:22] | Can’t really explain the gentleman you found alive. | 我没法解释为啥那位先生还活着 |
[04:26] | Maybe as simple as, he got in the way, Tom. | 原因可能很简单 |
[04:30] | Horatio, | 他碍事了 Tom |
[04:32] | I’ve been doing this work a long time. | 我干这行也够久了 |
[04:34] | I’ve seen my share, but… | 这种事儿也见了不少 |
[04:37] | Esteban… | 但是 |
[04:39] | he needs to be stopped. And stopped… | – 得有人阻止他 – 那就阻止他 |
[04:54] | Start bagging the evidence! We got a crime scene to protect. No, no, over there. | 开始将证据装袋 我们要保护现场 不 不 那边 |
[04:57] | We need two more people to help out. I need two guys to help Loman with the body. Me eyes! What’s going on? | 我需要俩人来帮忙 来俩人帮Loman处理尸体 |
[05:16] | What are you doing? I’m coming home. | – 你在干嘛 – 我回家啊 |
[05:19] | This is an active crime scene. And that was an illegal landing. | 这里是正在处理中的犯罪现场 飞机着陆是非法的 |
[05:22] | But I own this land, almost 1,000 acres, to be exact. | 但这块地是我的 准确说将近1000英亩 |
[05:27] | That’s our family beach house. | 这是我们家族的海滨别墅 |
[05:29] | I haven’t been there in 25 years, | 我有25年没来过这里 |
[05:30] | but I have every right to be here. | 但我有来这里的权利 |
[05:34] | Vina Navarro. | |
[05:36] | I know who you are, Mrs. Navarro. | 我知道你是谁 Navarro夫人 |
[05:39] | Your grandson, Esteban, is the subject of a murder investigation. | 你孙子Esteban是一起谋杀案的调查对象 |
[05:46] | I want to see this case closed, no matter where it leads. | 我想要案子尽快终结 不管结果如何 |
[05:51] | This negative publicity | 这种负面宣传 |
[05:53] | is making our customer base very nervous. | 让我们的客户群感到非常不安 |
[05:56] | So, this is about the business. My luxury yachts? Yes. | – 所以 这和事业有关 – 我的豪华游艇? 是的 |
[06:00] | I want this case over. Bring in your grandson. | – 我想让案子终结 – 把你的孙子带来 |
[06:07] | I’ll see what I can do. Appreciate the help. | – 我尽量能帮则帮 – 感谢你的帮助 |
[07:12] | Toes on the line, eyes on the mirror in front of you. | 站在线内 眼睛看向面前的镜子 |
[07:14] | And keep that hole right below your nose shut. | 鼻子下面的那张嘴闭紧了 |
[07:17] | So, um, any idea when I can expect to be out of here? | 你知道我啥时能离开不 |
[07:21] | I have a charity event- | 我有个慈善活动 |
[07:24] | a lunch date I’d like to keep. | 还要赴一个午餐约会呢 |
[07:32] | Why don’t you show some respect sometime? | 你就不能放尊重点吗 |
[07:35] | Just, you know, once. | 你看看 一次就行 |
[07:41] | I’m here. | 我人都来了 |
[07:50] | That’s police brutality. | 警察暴行哦 |
[07:52] | Mr. Armstrong, would you like some water? Sure. | – Armstrong先生 要喝点水吗 – 好的 |
[07:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | You sure you feel up to this? | 你确定身体能受得住? |
[08:04] | I have to be here, for Chelsea. | 为了Chelsea 我必须要来 |
[08:09] | How’d you know her? She was my girlfriend. | – 你是怎么认识她的 – 她是我女朋友 |
[08:14] | We had a really good thing. | 我们共同度过了一段美好时光 |
[08:17] | She fought her way back from a really hard life. | 她努力奋斗 不想重新过回以前的穷困日子 |
[08:19] | Prostitution. | 卖淫 |
[08:23] | Only to have it taken from her. | 没想到竟会要了她的命 |
[08:29] | When I turn on the lights, there’s gonna be five guys on the other side of this glass. | 当我开灯后 玻璃的另一面会站着五个人 |
[08:33] | The suspect may or may not be in our lineup. | 嫌犯可能在这组人里 也可能不在 |
[08:35] | If you do see the man who attacked you, just give us his number, okay? | 如果你确实看到袭击你的人 告诉我们号码好么 |
[08:40] | Okay. Here we go. | – 好的 – 那我们开始了 |
[08:44] | Lights, please? | 请开下灯 |
[09:02] | It’s number three. | 是三号 |
[09:05] | It’s definitely number three. | 绝对是三号 |
[09:08] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[09:16] | Okay, I’ll take it from here. | 这里开始让我来处理 |
[09:21] | CSI Delko, correct? Yes, that’s correct. | – Delko调查员是吧 – 是我 没错 |
[09:24] | I want to thank you for bringing your grandson in. | 感谢你让你孙子来警局 |
[09:26] | Unfortunately for him, our witness | 不幸的是 我们的证人 |
[09:29] | has positively identified him as his attacker and as the killer of Chelsea Bartlett. | 证实你孙子就是袭击他 并且杀害Chelsea Bartlett的凶手 |
[09:33] | I’d like to see him. Hm, I’m sorry. We’re going to hold him. | – 我要见我孙子 – 很抱歉 警方要拘留他 |
[09:38] | My lawyers couldn’t help but notice the men in the lineup. | 我的律师团留意到让受害者辨认的那组人 |
[09:43] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[09:45] | Don’t you think it would have been proper processing | 你不觉得正确的做法是 |
[09:47] | to have another Latino present with Esteban? | 再找一个拉丁人和Esteban站一块吗 |
[09:50] | I mean, it smacks of racial profiling. | 我的意思是 这有种族评判之嫌啊 |
[09:53] | Our witness, who your grandson bludgeoned, was 100% certain that it was Esteban. | 被你孙子棒打过的证人 百分百确定是Esteban干的 |
[09:58] | But that isn’t credible. It’s bias. | 但是证言并不可靠 你们这是偏见 |
[10:03] | So much for cooperation, huh? I said wherever it leads, and I meant it. | – 你还真是合作啊 – 我说不管结果如何 我是认真的 |
[10:07] | But don’t you think we should all play by the rules? | 但你不觉得我们双方都该遵守规则吗 |
[10:10] | I think your grandson’s killed three women. | 我认为你孙子杀害了三位女性 |
[10:12] | I think he’ll do it again. | 他还会继续 |
[10:13] | I suggest you find some hard evidence against my grandson. | 我建议你们找到点确凿证据来指证我孙子 |
[10:17] | My lawyers tell me your ID is flawed. | 我的律师说你的身份有瑕疵 |
[10:20] | I’m taking him home. | 我要带他回家 |
[10:29] | Abuela. Esteban. | |
[10:32] | Good to see you. Abuela. An angel from heaven. | – 真高兴见到你 – Abuela 天使下凡啊 |
[10:36] | Question… Do you validate? | 问题是 你们能证实吗 |
[10:40] | Esteban, not necessary. We’ll see you again. | – Esteban 不必多言 – 我们会再见的 |
[10:47] | Besame el trasero cubano. | 舔腚吧 古巴佬 |
[10:48] | Tu vas a conseguir que te quede eliminado in prison, you punk. | 你会自作孽把自己送进监狱的 瘪三 |
[10:56] | I thought the Navarro matriarch was going to get down off her high horse and help out. | 我本以为Navarro的女家主 会放下架子找人帮忙呢 |
[10:59] | What are we going to do now? She’s right. | – 我们现在怎么办 – 她说得对 |
[11:03] | We need some physical evidence. | 我们要找确凿的物证 |
[11:07] | Okay, gentlemen, one, two three! | 好的 先生们 一二三 |
[11:12] | There we go, perfect. | 抬到这 非常好 |
[11:15] | Taking your show on the road, doc? The site is all yours, Walter. | – 你要带着节目打道回府了 医生 – 现场是你的了 Walter |
[11:20] | That dog is going crazy. | 那条狗发狂了 |
[11:23] | Land crabs have been known to snack on the dead. | 大家都知道陆地蟹会拿死人当点心 |
[11:27] | What? | 啥 |
[11:28] | That eight-legged little bugger could be stealing vital evidence. | 八条腿的小畜生会偷走重要证据 |
[11:35] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[11:38] | All the phalanges, including the metacarpal. | 是指骨 还包含掌骨 |
[11:42] | A human finger. | 是人类的手指 |
[11:46] | From another body? | 另一具尸体上的? |
[11:47] | Get ready to get dirty, Doc. Yep. | – 准备干脏活吧 医生 – 嗯 |
[11:56] | Okay, uh… | 好了 |
[12:09] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[12:11] | Sounds like bone. | 听着像是挖到骨头了 |
[12:23] | And there’s… a hand. | 这里有只手 |
[12:26] | Found the nine remaining fingers and the body it belongs to. | 发现剩余九根手指还有尸体 |
[12:29] | There’s the femur, ball joint. | 股骨 球窝关节 |
[12:32] | So this should be the pelvis. | 这应该是骨盆 |
[12:38] | A woman has an elongated pubis bone for the purpose of childbirth. | 女性拥有细长耻骨 因为要分娩 |
[12:43] | This is truncated. So, the victim’s male? Mm-hmm. | – 这个人的耻骨较短 – 这么说 死者是男性? |
[12:47] | No, this isn’t adding up. | 不 这还不能算到他头上 |
[12:49] | All of Esteban’s victims are female. Well, this is his land, and his family owns this beach. | Esteban的受害人均为女性 这是他的地盘 他的家族拥有这块海滩 |
[12:54] | Here’s the skull. | 颅骨在这里 |
[12:58] | Ocular cavity looks pristine. No eye removal. | 眼窝处未见受损迹象 眼球没有被摘除 |
[13:08] | We got to ID this body. | 我们得查明尸体身份 |
[13:09] | Well, I’ll need to bake these bone samples to more effectively extract their DNA. | 我要烤一下骨头样本 更有效地提取DNA |
[13:13] | I don’t suggest waiting by the phone for the results. | 不过我不建议等待通知结果的电话 |
[13:17] | What about that? | 那个呢 |
[13:27] | Ah, GSW to the skull. Bingo. | – 颅骨有枪伤 |
[13:55] | *** | – 中奖了 |
[14:00] | I was just coming to find you. | 我正要去找你 |
[14:01] | So, the stria from the expended round | 子弹上的条纹 |
[14:03] | matches a.22 caliber gun registered back from 1980. | 与1980年登记的一把点22口径的手枪一致 |
[14:07] | Check out who it’s registered to. | 你看枪登记在谁名下 |
[14:12] | Diego, the father. | Diego Esteban他爹 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna take your son off the street one way or another. | 无论如何我都会除掉你儿子 |
[14:19] | Unless I take you off first. | 除非我先除掉你 |
[14:21] | We’ve been looking at the wrong Navarro. | 我们一直都找错Navarro家的人了 |
[14:24] | Yes, we have. | 是呀 |
[14:37] | 140 Sam en route. Requesting assistance at the Navarro estate. | 140S正在途中 Navarro宅邸处请求支援 |
[14:41] | Assistance at the Navarro estate, over. | Navarro宅邸处请求支援 完毕 |
[15:02] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[15:04] | Don’t pretend like you’re here for the family. | 别装的你来这是为了家族的事似的 |
[15:07] | You’re here for your image and your rich Arab clients. | 你来这是为了你的形象 和有钱的阿拉伯客户 |
[15:12] | I can’t believe you’re my son. I always thought it was my paternity that was in question. | – 真不敢相信我有你这样的儿子 – 我一直以为我父亲的身份成谜 |
[15:16] | No. You’re his. | 不 你是他儿子 |
[15:19] | You’re just like him. | 你和他都一个样 |
[15:21] | No spine. | 没骨气 |
[15:25] | Mr. Navarro? Sir? | Navarro先生 |
[15:27] | Policia. I’m coming. | – 是警察 – 我就来 |
[15:34] | Why don’t you give them a tour of the house? | 你干脆请他们进来逛一圈好啦 |
[15:37] | Diego. | |
[15:38] | Lieutenant Caine. Tell him what he’s won, Frank. | – Caine副队 – 告诉他中了什么奖 Frank |
[15:42] | A little warrant for you to read at your leisure. | 一份授权令 仅供你不忙时阅读 |
[15:46] | A pile of bones is found on our property, | 我家的土地上找到一堆白骨 |
[15:49] | so you think that I did it? | 你认为是我干的? |
[15:51] | At 1,000 acres, we’ve seen our share of trespassers. | 1000英亩的范围 入侵者我们已经见多了 |
[15:54] | Diego, the.22 caliber handgun used to kill the man | Diego 杀人所用的点22口径手枪 |
[15:57] | is registered to you. | 可是登记在你名下 |
[15:59] | I owned a.22 once, | 我曾经有把点22口径的手枪 |
[16:03] | when I was 14, a long time ago I’m afraid. | 那时我才14 恐怕是很久以前的事了 |
[16:06] | Coincidentally, the man was buried a long time ago. | 巧合的是 那个人也是很久前被埋葬的 |
[16:12] | Take him, Frank. | 带走 Frank |
[16:14] | I’m gonna have a look around. My pleasure. | – 我要四下看一圈 – 正合我意 |
[16:17] | You’re under arrest. Let’s go. | 你被逮捕了 我们走 |
[17:00] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 你好 副队 |
[17:04] | Staying for lunch? | 留下来吃午饭么 |
[17:08] | This is the heel of a woman’s shoe. | 这是女性高跟鞋的鞋跟 |
[17:13] | Now, who would dispose of their shoes in a fireplace? That’s a very good question. | – 现在谁会用火炉处置鞋子 – 问得好 |
[17:17] | Maybe somebody who’s disposing of evidence. I don’t even live here. | – 没准是某人在处理证据吧 – 我又不住在这里 |
[17:21] | No, but you do own the house, don’t you, Mrs. Navarro? | 但房子是你的 不是吗 Navarro夫人 |
[17:25] | Looks can be deceiving. | 眼见有时也不为实啊 |
[17:29] | Not if you look closely, Mrs. Navarro. | 看得仔细点就不会了 |
[18:05] | *** | Navarro夫人 |
[18:11] | You rang? Ah. You’re here. | – 你打电话了么 – 你来了 |
[18:14] | Okay, I need a shoe expert. That’s me. | – 我需要鞋类专家帮忙 – 那就是我了 |
[18:17] | We’ve got some fancy… high heels here. | 这有一个奇特的高跟鞋鞋跟 |
[18:21] | That’s my area. Excellent, I’m trying to find it on the Internet. | – 这是我的专长 – 太好了 我想在网上搜这双鞋 |
[18:24] | Look on Shoe Xanadu. They have all the best ones. | 你查下Xanadu牌的鞋子 他家款式都很好 |
[18:29] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 开始 |
[18:31] | This is a three-inch heel, so why don’t we start with three-inch heels? | 这是三英寸的跟 干脆就从三英寸跟鞋开始吧 |
[18:34] | Maybe try that one, because it’s | 可能是那一双 |
[18:35] | in the three-inch category, but it’s got the metal heel. | 因为它在三寸跟的目录下 但是那是金属跟 |
[18:39] | Yeah, it does. It has the same wavy shape to it. | 确实是那双 波浪形状都一样 |
[18:42] | And it looks, um… professional, if you get my drift. | 并且它看上去更”职业” 如果你懂我的意思的话 |
[18:47] | Our living witness did say that Chels had done some hooking. | 幸存的证人的确说过Chelsea在卖淫 |
[18:51] | Hm. Yeah, I know somebody that might be able to help us tie the shoe to the victim. | 我知道谁也许能把鞋和死者联系起来 |
[18:55] | Oh, great. Who? Elizabeth Clark. | – 很好 谁啊 |
[19:00] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. Oh, why not? I mean… | – 我想这并不是个好主意 – 为什么啊 我是说 |
[19:04] | same line of work in the same area. | 同样的区域 同样的工作 |
[19:06] | I don’t like it, Eric; I just don’t. | 我不喜欢 Eric 就是不喜欢 |
[19:11] | I got it covered. It’ll be all right. | 我会搞定的 没事 |
[19:15] | Okay, be careful. | 好吧 小心一点 |
[19:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:27] | How you doing? Good. | – 最近咋样 – 挺好的 |
[19:32] | Thanks for coming in. Sure. | – 谢谢你过来一趟 – 哪里 |
[19:36] | Look, I need your help with something. Okay. | – 我需要你帮我个忙 – 好的 |
[19:40] | You, uh, know anybody that wore a pair of shoes like this? | 你认识的人里有穿这样鞋子的么 |
[19:44] | Me. | 我就穿啊 |
[19:45] | You have a pair of shoes like this? Had. | – 你有一双这样的鞋? – 以前有 |
[19:47] | I loaned them to my friend Chelsea. | 我把鞋借给我的朋友Chelsea了 |
[19:51] | Chelsea Bartlett? | |
[19:54] | No… I’m sorry. | – 不是吧 – 很抱歉 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry; we found her body at the beach this morning. | 节哀 我们今早在海滩发现她的尸体 |
[20:07] | It’s Esteban, isn’t it? Just like the others. | 是Esteban对不对 就像其他姐妹那样 |
[20:10] | We think it might be Esteban’s father. | 我们认为可能是Esteban的父亲干的 |
[20:13] | Esteban’s father? Yeah, Diego Navarro. | – Esteban的父亲? – 对 Diego Navarro |
[20:17] | I’m gonna close the books on this, but I’m gonna need your help. | 我想结了这桩连环案 但我需要你的帮助 |
[20:20] | You think you’d be willing | 你愿意在法庭上作证 |
[20:21] | to testify in court that you loaned Chelsea these shoes? | 你把这双鞋借给了Chelsea么 |
[20:25] | Will it lock Diego up? I promise. | – 这会送Diego进监狱吗 – 我保证 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:33] | The prosecution now calls to the stand Elizabeth Clark.(****) | 现在控方请求传唤Elizabeth Clark |
[20:37] | Yes, they were my shoes. I bought them a little over three months ago. | 是的 这是我的鞋 我在三个多月前买的 |
[20:41] | And, Miss Clark, you’re saying you loaned | Clark小姐 你是说你把鞋借给了 |
[20:42] | the shoes to the deceased, Chelsea Bartlett? I did. | – 已故的Chelsea Bartlett么 – 是的 |
[20:47] | She liked them, and I wasn’t wearing them that night. It was no big deal. | 她喜欢这双鞋 那晚我又不穿 小事一桩 |
[20:50] | Ms. Clark, isn’t it true that you have documentation of this shoe purchase | Clark女士 你的信用卡账单上 |
[20:53] | on your credit card statement? | 有这双鞋的购买记录 对吧 |
[20:55] | Yes, I do. And isn’t it also true | 对的 在她失踪的那一晚 |
[20:57] | she had a sex-for-hire appointment with not Esteban Navarro, but his father, Diego, | 她做皮肉生意的对象不是Esteban Navarro |
[21:03] | on the very same evening that she disappeared? | 而是他的父亲Diego 对吧 |
[21:09] | One date, yes. | 是同一天 对的 |
[21:13] | CSI Delko, did you run a scientific test | Delko调查员 你是否做过科学测试 |
[21:15] | to determine the validity of this shoe fragment? | 来确定鞋子碎片的有效性 |
[21:19] | Yes, we found a match between a shoe fragment collected | 是的 我们发现 在Diego Navarro壁炉里找到的碎片 |
[21:22] | from Diego Navarro’s fireplace and a specific brand of shoe. | 和一个牌子的鞋子一致 |
[21:27] | The very same one that Miss Clark loaned the victim. | 正是Clark借给死者的那双鞋 |
[21:29] | Mm-hmm, is it true that over the last three months, | 嗯 那在过去三个月里 |
[21:32] | you spent personal time with the witness, Elizabeth Clark? No, that’s not true. | – 你私下同证人Elizabeth Clark接触过么 – 没有这回事 |
[21:36] | No, Mr. Delko? No. | – 没有吗 Delko先生 – 没有 |
[21:41] | Please look at this photo. | 请看这张照片 |
[21:48] | I’m gonna ask again. | 我再问一次 |
[21:52] | People were tailing me? I was taking her to a safe house, Your Honor. | 你们的人跟踪我吗 我送她去安全房 法官阁下 |
[21:56] | I- I was just trying to help her. So very helpful. | – 我只是尽力保护她 – 那效果很给力啊 |
[21:59] | And in return, she would help you. Correct? | 作为回报 她会帮助你 对不对 |
[22:03] | Soon as you could land a Navarro, she’d testify to whatever you wanted? | 只要你盯上了Navarro家的人 她就会如你所愿地那样作证 |
[22:06] | No, okay, that’s not what this is. | 不对 事实并不是这样的 |
[22:08] | Your Honor, the only connection between the smoking shoe | 法官阁下 被烧的鞋和死者唯一的联系 |
[22:11] | and the victim is the analysis | 就是Delko调查员做出的调查报告 |
[22:13] | performed by CSI Delko and his female friend’s testimony. | 和他的女性朋友的证词 |
[22:17] | Amazing coincidence. | 真是惊人的巧合 |
[22:19] | Judge, this is a cheap attack on CSI Delko. | 法官阁下 这是对Delko调查员无耻的攻击 |
[22:21] | The prosecution is trying to present evidence that is not credible and not admissible. | 我只是想说明证据并不可信 不容采纳 |
[22:25] | Therefore, we are asking that the shoe evidence be suppressed. | 因此 我想问这双鞋的证据是否应该被否决 |
[22:28] | We found the shoes in his fireplace, Your Honor. | 我们在他家火炉里发现的鞋子 法官阁下 |
[22:31] | He was covering up – evidence of murder. – Noted. | – 他在掩盖谋杀证据 – 知道了 |
[22:35] | Thank you, CSI Delko. With the facts before me, | 谢谢你 Delko调查员 我面前呈现的这些事实 |
[22:39] | I’m not sure if I can overlook | 我想我没法忽略 |
[22:41] | CSI Delko’s relationship with the witness. | Delko和证人的关系 |
[22:45] | The court has no choice | 法院不得不 |
[22:47] | but to grant the defendant’s motion. | 同意被告方的动议 |
[22:50] | There will be no mention of any shoe evidence at trial. | 审判中不会提及任何有关鞋的证据 |
[22:53] | Note to prosecution… | 对于控方… |
[22:55] | I recommend that you go back to the drawing board. | 我建议你们从头再找证据 |
[23:18] | Hey, did you hear the shoe evidence got thrown out? Yeah, I know, we’re toast. | – 嘿 听说高跟鞋的证据被驳回了吗 – 是啊 见鬼了 |
[23:22] | All right, but this is what I’m thinking: The indictment was based on the shoe and the bullet. | 好了 我是这么想的 控告是基于高跟鞋和子弹的 |
[23:26] | But how are we gonna put the gun in the hands of a 14-year-old from 32 years ago? | 但我们怎么把枪 和32年前的14岁孩子联系起来呢 |
[23:30] | That’s why I was coming to see you. I say we go back to the burial site. | 所以我来找你 我们去海边沙滩埋他的地方再看看 |
[23:33] | Connect the body to Diego. | 把尸体和Diego联系起来 |
[23:40] | Search crew really trampled this spot… all around the Bone Man. | 搜查队把这地儿给折腾的啊… 各种找尸骨啊 |
[23:46] | The remains were found at approximately four feet deep. | 剩下的部分大概在四尺之下发现的 |
[23:48] | So I say we just widen this ditch. | 那我们就继续吧 |
[23:50] | All right. I won’t have to go to the gym tonight. | 好吧 今晚不用去锻炼了 |
[24:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[24:50] | You got anything? Just a shell. | – 发现什么了吗 – 就一个贝壳 |
[25:02] | Look at this. Looks like a little lapel pin. | 看这个 像一个翻领别针 |
[25:06] | I’d say based on the damage, it could’ve been buried with the body. | 按磨损程度看 应该是跟尸体一起埋的 |
[25:08] | Both were about five feet deep. What are you thinking? | 都在五尺之下 你怎么想的 |
[25:11] | Didn’t Diego belong to a yacht club? | Diego不是游艇俱乐部了吗 |
[25:14] | That’s right. When he was a kid, right? I read that in the report. | 没错 他还是孩子的时候呢 我在报告里看到了 |
[25:17] | I think he could’ve lost that when he was burying the body. | 我猜他在埋尸体的时候掉了 |
[25:20] | I can’t wait to see Abuela try to get him out of this one. | 等不及要看Abuela 怎么帮他处理这个烂摊子了 |
[25:26] | So what am I looking at? | 我要看什么 |
[25:27] | Well, we found this on your property along with the skeletal remains. | 我们在尸骨那边发现了这个 |
[25:31] | And we think it could belong to the killer. | 应该是凶手掉的 |
[25:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:37] | Does it look familiar? Not offhand. | – 你看着熟悉吗 – 想不起来 |
[25:41] | Would you mind taking a closer peek at it? | 想仔细再看看嘛 |
[25:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:47] | I don’t recognize it. | 我不认识 |
[25:53] | I think you do. | 我觉得你认识 |
[25:57] | Will you look at that? Has been awhile, hasn’t it? | 看看这个哎呀 好久以前了 |
[26:01] | 1980 that picture was taken. | 这照片是1980年拍的 |
[26:03] | You and your son Diego at his yacht club graduation. | 你和儿子Diego在他的游艇俱乐部毕业会上 |
[26:06] | He was 14 years old. | 他那会儿14岁 |
[26:07] | That was when he was in the Junior Nautical Training Academy. | 那会他在青少年航海训练营 |
[26:11] | There were 20 boys in that club. | 有二十个男孩儿 |
[26:13] | They used to come over to our house and play all the time in those days. | 过去他们经常来我家玩 |
[26:20] | I doubt any of those other boys… | 我觉得那些男孩们 |
[26:22] | put a victim’s shoe in their fireplace. | 不会把受害者的高跟鞋放在火炉里 |
[26:28] | We’re done here. | 不要再谈了 |
[26:31] | A shirt clip? So what? Anyone could’ve placed that there. | 一个领夹? 那又怎样 任何人都可能放在那儿 |
[26:35] | It’s totally irrelevant. | 没啥大不了的 |
[26:36] | If you were only half as smart as you think you are. | 你要是能有自己想的一半聪明 |
[26:40] | Diego, I love you. You’re my son. But you’re a royal screw up. | Diego 你是我儿子 我爱你 但你彻彻底底地完蛋了 |
[26:45] | And what do you plan on doing? What I should’ve done from the beginning. | – 那你打算怎么做 – 我当初就应当这么做… |
[26:48] | You think you’re going to turn me in? 32 years is long enough to keep your secret. | – 你要去举报我吗 – 32年了 我忍够了你的小秘密 |
[26:53] | You think you’re You’re not going anywhere! Get back here! | 你哪儿都不能去 回来 |
[27:01] | This is Lieutenant Caine. He’s gone crazy! He’s trying to kill me! | – 我是Caine副队 – 他疯了 要杀了我 |
[27:05] | Who’s trying to kill you, Mrs. Navarro? Diego. | – 谁要杀你 Navarro夫人 – Diego啊 |
[27:07] | You’re not gonna do this! Get off the phone! I’ve got myself locked in. But he’s trying to break down the door. Please help me. | 我把自己锁在屋里 他要闯进来 求你帮帮我 |
[27:12] | Okay, ma’am, stay where you are. I’m on my way. | 好的 |
[27:23] | Vina? | 呆在原地 |
[27:27] | Vina?! Vina? | 我马上去 |
[27:36] | Quedate conmigo. | 你别死 |
[27:42] | Oh, Diego! | 哦 Diego |
[27:45] | Don’t go, please. | 别死 求你了 |
[27:47] | Vina. My son… | – Vina你… – 我儿子 |
[27:50] | I never saw him like that. Never. | 我从来没见过他那样 从来没 |
[27:54] | No… Vina. He came at me. | 不要啊 他冲向我… |
[27:57] | I- I-I had no choice! He broke in the door. | 我没得选择 他闯进来了 |
[28:01] | Call a paramedic. | 叫救护车 |
[28:38] | Dr. Loman. Hmm. | Loman医生 |
[28:40] | The bones from the beach? Our 30-ish male. | – 沙滩上的尸骨 – 大概是个30多岁的男性 |
[28:44] | Not finished yet. I’m baking and pulverizing the bone material to extract the DNA. | 还没检测完 我在把骨头磨碎提取DNA |
[28:48] | We’ll have a great sample, but nothing to compare it to. | 有一个不错的样本 但没有东西比对 |
[28:50] | We might now. That’s Diego Navarro’s blood. | 现在有了 这是Diego Navarro的血液 |
[28:55] | It’ll still take some time. We don’t have much, Tom. | – 我还需要点时间 – 我们没什么时间了 Tom |
[28:57] | I’ll speed this up so we can compare the two. Okay. | 那我抓紧比对这两个 |
[29:06] | You believe how lucky this guy is? Paramedics said they couldn’t find a pulse, | 你能相信这家伙有多幸运吗 医护人员说他们找不到脉搏 |
[29:10] | and that he flatlined for, like, 20 seconds. | 他心脏停跳了大概20秒 |
[29:12] | Okay, this will be everything that Diego had on him at the time of the shooting. Thank you. | – 好吧 他中枪时候的随身物品都在这儿 – 谢了 |
[29:16] | Could you excuse us, please? All right, get into it. | – 能稍微离开下吗 – 好了 放进去 |
[29:20] | Open it up. Don’t wait to get back to the lab. | 打开吧 别等到回实验室了 |
[29:26] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[29:29] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[29:32] | Lollipop. | 棒棒糖 |
[29:33] | Great. Like father, like son. | 真好 父亲儿子一个熊样 |
[29:40] | Does that sound like hard candy to you? I don’t know, Wolfe. | – 你觉得这听着像硬糖吗 – 我不知道 Wolfe |
[29:43] | Last time I had one of those I was, like, nine. | 我上一次吃还是九岁啊 |
[29:47] | You just gonna eat the man’s candy? | 你干吗 要吃糖吗 |
[29:52] | It isn’t. | 这不是糖 |
[29:55] | It isn’t hard candy. It’s plastic. | 这不是糖 是塑料 |
[29:58] | It’s fake. Why carry around a fake lollipop? | – 假棒棒糖 – 为啥有人要搞假棒棒糖啊 |
[30:02] | Walter, to hide something in plain sight. | Walter 这样是为了在里面藏东西啊 |
[30:10] | It’s definitely some kind of… | 这肯定是什么… |
[30:12] | data storage chip. | 数据储存芯片 |
[30:15] | Can you get the information off of it? Very carefully. | – 你能把里面的信息提取出来吗 – 要非常小心 |
[30:18] | One nick and it’s not gonna tell us anything. | 稍微碰到一点儿 就毁于一旦了 |
[30:46] | Oh, great. It’s in Greek. | 哦 好了 是希腊语 |
[30:50] | It’s code. I know it’s code. I know code. | – 是密码 – 我知道 我知道这是密码 |
[30:53] | Easy, guys. Let’s let the software find the translation. | 淡定 各位 我们找一个软件来破解 |
[30:58] | Okay, there. South gate. What’s that? | 好了 南大门 啥意思 |
[31:01] | Main entrance. Numbers next to that. | 主大门 下一个数字… |
[31:05] | Great. More code. That looks like an actual code. | – 很好 越来越多的密码 – 这看起来像真密码啊 |
[31:08] | Security code. Yeah. | – 安保密码 – 是啊 |
[31:11] | Hmm. What are you hiding? | 里面藏着什么呢 |
[31:14] | Whatever it is, the Navarros have properties all over the world. | 不管是什么 Navarro家的房产遍布世界各地 |
[31:16] | No, no. This has got to be in our backyard. | 不不 这肯定就是附近的 |
[31:19] | Scroll down. See if there’s any more data. | 往下拉 看看还有没有别的了 |
[31:22] | Great. There. Kelser Square. It’s in Little Haiti. Access series? | – 这里 Kelser广场 |
[31:26] | That usually means the common denominator for all codes listed. | – 在小海地那边 一系列的安保密码? 这说明所有密码有共同特点 |
[31:29] | Okay. So, 4341 Northwest 101st Avenue. | 好了 西北区101大街4341号 |
[31:32] | That must be the address. Want to take a ride? Yeah, but not without this chip. | – 这肯定是地址 – 想去吗 嗯 带着这个棒棒糖走 |
[31:37] | Good job, Benton. | 干得好 Benton |
[32:12] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[32:43] | Looks like we stumbled on the Navarro family museum, guys. | 看起来我们来到了 Navarro的家族博物馆 各位 |
[32:57] | This car has got to be from the ’30s. | 这车是30年代的 |
[33:06] | I got some stairs. | 这边有楼梯 |
[33:25] | Okay, I got surgical equipment. | 好了 我看到医疗设备了 |
[33:32] | This whole place is sound-proofed. | 这地方是隔音的 |
[33:34] | Why do you soundproof a basement? | 地下室为什么要隔音 |
[33:38] | So the neighbors couldn’t hear the victims screaming. | 这样邻居们就听不见受害者的呼号了 |
[33:41] | i don’t wanna die | 我不想死 |
[33:44] | I got a light over here. | 这边有灯光 |
[33:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[33:51] | This is a killing chamber. | 这地方是个杀人暗室 |
[33:55] | Booties and gloves. | 战利品和手套 |
[33:57] | It’s Esteban Navarro’s work. | 都是Esteban Navarro干的 |
[34:00] | So, it’s a… | 这是… |
[34:02] | family affair. | 家族产业啊 |
[34:07] | Yes, Walter? | 怎么了 Walter |
[34:09] | H, we scrubbed this place top to bottom- nothing implicates Esteban. | H 我们把这地方从上到下翻了一遍 没有Esteban的痕迹 |
[34:11] | Okay, what are you telling me? The place is clean; the guy made no mistakes. | – 你什么意思 – 这地方跟他没关系 那家伙很谨慎 |
[34:15] | All due respect, we all make mistakes, Mr. Wolfe. Bring it all back to the house. | 无意冒犯 Wolfe 人非圣贤孰能无过 全部带回实验室 |
[34:19] | Let’s go! We’ll go over it again! | 我们走 再看一遍 |
[34:46] | Ms. Boa Vista. | Boa Vista女士 |
[34:50] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[34:52] | Looks like it could be latex. Yes. | – 感觉像是乳胶 – 是的 |
[34:55] | From a glove? Yeah, maybe. | – 手套上的? – 有可能 |
[34:58] | Let’s get that to DNA. | 拿这个去监测DNA |
[35:34] | Everyone take your seats, please. | 所有人就坐 |
[35:36] | Court is now in session for the preliminary hearing, | 法庭现在进入预审阶段 |
[35:38] | The State of Florida v. Esteban Carlos Navarro. | 佛罗里达州诉Esteban Carlos Navarro一案 |
[35:42] | CSI Wolfe, you entered what appeared to be | Wolfe调查员 你们进入了 |
[35:45] | a storage facility. | 一个储藏室 |
[35:47] | Can you tell the court what you found? Yes. I found a soundproof room. | – 你能告诉大家发现了什么吗 – 我找到了一间隔音房 |
[35:51] | What did you find in the soundproof room? | 你在那里面发现了什么 |
[35:53] | We found a wooden chair with leather straps covered in blood, | 发现了一把木椅子 上面有浸满血迹的皮带 |
[35:56] | surgical instruments… | 医疗设备 |
[35:59] | a mattress spattered with blood… | 一个布满血迹的床垫 |
[36:03] | a blood-covered tarp. | 还有血迹四溅的油布 |
[36:05] | What else did you find? | 还有什么 |
[36:09] | I found a jelly jar that was filled with human eyeballs. | 一个装着人眼球的罐子 |
[36:15] | They were treasures from the victims. | 都是来自受害者的战利品 |
[36:17] | Objection! Speculation. | 反对 纯属推测 |
[36:19] | Relevancy. Anyone could’ve placed those items in said room. Overruled. | – 还有关联性质疑 谁都可能把那些东西放在那 – 反对无效 |
[36:25] | Prosecution calls Lieutenant Horatio Caine. | 控方请求传唤Horatio Caine副队 |
[36:32] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你发誓你说的话皆为事实 |
[36:33] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 句句属实 绝无虚言吗 |
[36:36] | I do. You may be seated. | – 我发誓 – 你可以就坐了 |
[36:40] | Lieutenant Caine, when you examined this jelly jar, | Caine副队 你在检查那个罐子的时候 |
[36:43] | could you tell the court what you found? | 能告诉大家你发现了什么吗 |
[36:45] | I found a small piece of latex threaded inside the lid. | 我在盖子里发现了一片乳胶 |
[36:50] | What else you find? | 还有什么 |
[36:51] | We found Esteban Navarro’s DNA on the latex. | 在乳胶上发现了Esteban Navarro的DNA |
[36:54] | And what are the chances that said DNA does not belong to Esteban… | DNA与Esteban不符的几率是多少 |
[36:58] | As forensic science would avail us, | 法证学告诉我们 |
[37:00] | there is zero chance of a no-match. | 不符的几率是零 |
[37:24] | The Court finds sufficient evidence | 法庭认为已有足够的证据 |
[37:26] | to hold the defendant, Esteban Carlos Navarro, | 拘留被告Esteban Carlos Navarro |
[37:29] | over for trial… | 在审判… |
[37:32] | for the murders of Nikki Cervano… | |
[37:35] | Vanessa Tillman… | |
[37:37] | and Chelsea Bartlett. | 和Chelsea Bartlett的谋杀案期间 |
[37:41] | I’m innocent. I don’t even know a Chelsea or any of these girls. | 我是无辜的 都不认识什么Chelsea 还有那些女孩 |
[37:44] | This can’t stand. This can’t stand. It can’t stand. | 这不能成立 罪行不能成立 |
[37:48] | You want to talk about the gifts? Sit down, young man! | – 想说说我给你送的礼吗 – 坐下 被告 |
[37:50] | Sit down! Bailiff! Bailiff! You want to talk about the gifts I sent you?! | – 坐下 – 你想我把你收礼的事儿抖搂出来吗 |
[37:52] | Do you want to talk about that? Bailiff, remand this man into custody! | – 想谈谈这些吗 – 法警 把他压走 |
[37:54] | Do you want to talk about your… Bailiff! Bailiff, cuff the defendant! You sit down, young man! | – 想谈谈我们… – 法警 拷走他 你给我坐下 年轻人 |
[37:58] | Transport him to Miami West. | 把他送去迈阿密西部监狱 |
[38:02] | Your Honor, may I step down? Yes, you may. | – 法官阁下 我能退下了吗 – 可以 |
[38:05] | You sure you want to do this? Control him. | – 你确定你要这样对我? |
[38:09] | You’re… you’re useless. | – 带走他 你真没用 |
[38:16] | Forgive me for not congratulating you. I don’t blame you. | – 原谅我没有祝贺你 – 我不怪你 |
[38:20] | This is not how I hoped things would work out. | 这不是我想要的结果 |
[38:22] | In case you’re interested, Diego is going to survive. | 顺便告诉你 Diego会活下来的 |
[38:28] | Can he communicate? The doctors are very optimistic. | – 他能说话吗 – 医生很乐观 |
[38:32] | Oh, that is good news. Thank you. | 真是好消息 谢了 |
[38:36] | I better be going. They’re not gonna let you see him. I beg your pardon? | – 我最好先走了 – 他们不会让你见他的 |
[38:39] | You heard me. | – 你说什么 – 你听到了 |
[39:17] | We get something? Yeah, we did. | – 发现什么了吗 – 是的 |
[39:19] | The DNA on the towel you gave us from Diego | 你给我的Diego毛巾上的DNA |
[39:21] | is a paternal match to the Bone Man. | 和尸骨是父子配型 |
[39:23] | So the Bone Man is Diego’s father. | 说明那具尸骨是Diego的父亲 |
[39:29] | Was a missing persons report filed? | 有没有失踪人口记录 |
[39:33] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[39:35] | Uh… yes, by Vina, | Vina报告的 |
[39:37] | 32 years ago, for Alfredo Navarro. | 32年前 Alfredo Navarro |
[39:40] | Take a look at this. | 你来看看 |
[39:44] | Diego’s father; Vina’s husband. | Diego的父亲 Vina的丈夫 |
[39:47] | Looks like he was being investigated | 他当时因为银行欺诈被调查 |
[39:48] | for bank fraud at the time, and the authorities just thought he fled the country. | 当局以为他逃出国了 |
[39:54] | So he was killed and buried on his own property. | 他在自己的地盘上被杀然后掩埋 |
[39:57] | By his own son. | 自己儿子干的 |
[39:59] | Maybe not. | 可能不是 |
[40:02] | Alfredo, honey, time for dinner. | Alfredo 亲爱的 吃晚饭了 |
[40:20] | He’s gone crazy! He’s trying to kill me! | 他疯了 要杀了我 |
[40:22] | Who’s trying to kill you, Mrs. Navarro? Diego! | – 谁要杀你 Navarro女士 – Diego要杀我 |
[40:25] | I’ve got myself locked in, but he’s… he’s trying to break down the door! | 我把自己锁起来了 他要破门而入 |
[40:29] | Please help me! | 求你帮帮我 |
[40:40] | Hey, Frank. She lied to us- she left the door unlocked. | 嘿 Frank 她骗了我们 这门没有锁 |
[40:44] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[40:54] | This is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine副队 |
[40:55] | We didn’t have our proper good-byes, Lieutenant. | 我们还没正式道别 |
[40:59] | Where are you, Vina? Wouldn’t you like to know? | – 你在哪儿 Vina – 你又不想知道喽 |
[41:02] | Vina, you need to come in and answer for your husband’s death. I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | – Vina 你必须回来为你丈夫的死负责 – 不太可能了 |
[41:07] | You see, I’m otherwise engaged. Why did you kill Alfredo? | – 我有别的事儿要忙 – 你为什么要杀了Alfredo |
[41:11] | Unfortunately, my husband was very shortsighted. | 不幸的是 我丈夫目光短浅 |
[41:15] | Once he left Cuba, | 他一离开古巴 |
[41:17] | he refused all business opportunities with the island. | 拒绝了所有当地的商机 |
[41:19] | And our boating business was dying. | 我们的船生意急剧下降 |
[41:22] | You see, I had no choice- I couldn’t just | 我没得选择 我不能 |
[41:25] | stand aside and let him ruin it. | 袖手旁观 看他毁了一切 |
[41:28] | Diego spent his life keeping family secrets for you, Vina. | Diego这辈子都为你守着秘密 |
[41:32] | I’m afraid that burden was too much for him. | 可能这对他来说是个太大的负担 |
[41:35] | You led him to the room, but you left the door unlocked, didn’t you? | 你让他进了房间 但是没锁门 对吧 |
[41:41] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[41:44] | And then you made me bury him, | 你让我亲手埋了他 |
[41:45] | with my bare hands! | 用我的双手 |
[41:48] | I was 14. 14 years old! | 我才14岁 14岁啊 |
[41:52] | And I’ve been covering for you ever since. | 从那之后都在帮你隐瞒事实 |
[41:57] | But all that is over. | 这一切都结束了 |
[42:00] | Are you listening to me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[42:05] | They’ll never believe you. | 他们永远不会相信你的 |
[42:11] | I’m gonna find you, Vina. | 我会找到你的 Vina |
[42:13] | I’m not gonna rest until I put you down a dark hole. | 直到把你推进黑洞 我是不会罢休的 |
[42:17] | I can’t wait. | 等不急了呢 |